Speaker 1: Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload. All right News Roundup, Information overload. Our toll free Here's on number is eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. So Joe Biden pardons his family, he pardons the JA six Committee, he pardons Fauci, he pardons General Millie. We've gone over a lot of details involving every one of these cases. But I guess the greatest hypocrisy is the whole issue of preemptive pardons. And if you go back to twenty twenty, when it was being discussed only by the media. I don't recall Donald Trump talking about it himself. He might have, I don't know. I don't recall it independently. But Democrats they were apoplectic. They were livid, they were angry, They couldn't believe it. They thought it was unconstitutional. Here's Adam Schiff and Chucky Schumer speaking out when Donald Trum might have done it and what they thought of preemptive pardons. They think very differently today. What a shock list it.
Speaker 2: Have you ever heard of somebody getting a preemptive pardon who was innocent of all crime.
Speaker 3: Who's just an innocent person?
Speaker 4: Have you ever heard of that?
Speaker 2: Just somebody getting a blanket pardon and they're an innocent person. But no, here, it's an effort not only to prospectively pardon people for things they have not yet been charged with and may never be charged with, but also it's the president's own family.
Speaker 5: President's reportedly asking his staff whether he can issue preemptive pardons for himself his family members. Rudy Giuliani, there's a simple answer, No, No, mister president. That would be a gross abuse of the presidential pardon authority.
Speaker 1: A gross abuse of the presidential authority. Now Adam Schiff went first, How ironic that Adam Schiff was one of the recipients of these preemptive pardons.
Speaker 4: Kind of can't make this up. And then the guy that gave.
Speaker 1: These pardons, former president I like saying that, Joe Biden. Here's him in twenty twenty bashing the issue of preemptive pardons.
Speaker 6: What a shock Listen, Does this concern you all, these preemptive pardons, Well, it's it concerns me in terms of what kind of precedence sets and how the.
Speaker 7: Rest of the world looks as us as a nation of laws and injustice. You're not going to see an our administration that kind of approach to pardons.
Speaker 1: You're not going to see it in my administration now when you think about it, and I don't really think there's been much analysis as to, you know, why Joe had to do this to his extended family, and you know, there's been so little coverage of the Biden family syndicate. We've covered it in great specificity, great detail. How many times have we had on James Comer and Jim Jordan House Judiciary Committee members Chairman Jordan and Peter Schweizer who wrote Secret Empires and exposed all of.
Speaker 4: This back in the day.
Speaker 1: But I really have not heard a lot of analysis, you know, because when you go back a number of years and we've been unpeeling the layers of the onion and then you've got Elena Batarina and three point five million dollars and then you know, millions and millions more invested in some real estate venture with zero experience hunter. You know, that's what made Joe Biden's comments about American oligarchs somewhat laughable, because the Biden family, you know, they were getting money from Russian oligarchs and Kazakhstan out oligarchs, and Ukrainian oligarchs and Chinese oligarchs, and you know they got filthy rich in this. But if you go back to the Biden family syndicate and this, you know here, look at Joe Biden himself, he should have pardoned himself and more relatives of Biden. You know, I think will be exposed eventually for having received money from these foreign entities. Now you can take it a step further, and that is what Alan Dershowitz said, and at New Gingrich referenced it earlier in the program today, and that is that on this issue, once you take that money, I'm sorry, once you take that pardon, they already took the money. At that point, you lose your ability to plead the fifth. That means that everybody that got a pardon now can be investigated by Congress and they're going to have to answer those questions or they will be in contempt of Congress. And if you think that doesn't matter, tell that to Steve Bannon and Peter Navarro. Anyway, the guy that broke this story wide open from day one, Peter Schweitzer, is with us now Secret Empires, only one of his many best selling books. Peter, great to have you, my friend.
Speaker 8: How are you always? Great to be with you? Sean? Thanks so much for having me.
Speaker 1: All right, let's talk about first your reaction. And you know, Joe Biden I think left himself vulnerable, although I think he's so. I think the her report probably nailed it. That any jury would see him as a nice old man that's very forgetful, meaning in complete cognitive decline, which I predict is going to rapidly progress because probably whatever they were using to prop him up, I'm sure it was just caffeine. I'm sure it was nothing stronger than that. You know, I'm sure it wasn't adderall or any would I wouldn't believe that if you paid me a million dollars. But so he's not going to be that vulnerable. But there might be other family members, isn't that So?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I think there is. I mean, look, the first thing that stands out with the pardon in the last minute yesterday, in his earlier pardon of Hunter is that these are all people that owned LLC's connected LLC's that received money through this scheme. So that's where I think he came up with a punch list of the family members who were given this pardon. The second thing that stands out, Sean, is the date. They are very specific dates. If you look at the pardon Hunter and the other family members, the pardon deals with any criminal activity beginning January first, twenty fourteen going forward.
Speaker 1: Why oh, the Barisma years. Is that what you're about to tell me?
Speaker 8: Exactly? Borisma, China and Russia. Elina Batarina sent the money in the spring of twenty fourteen. The remember it was in December of twenty thirteen that Hunter and Joe Biden flew on Air Force too to China, and that deal was consummated when in January of twenty fourteen. The Ukraine money started flowing in April of twenty fourteen. So the subpoenas specifically lines up with these foreign deals that you and I have been talking about since twenty eighteen. That the Biden said there was nothing too. But here's the other side of it, Sean. That's curious to me. It covers, in the case of Hunter Biden, all crimes going up to December of last year, and for these other family members up until yesterday when he signed it. So that opens the question of what other activities might the family have been been involved in. You've got, of course Hunter's art deals, right, This would cover any irregularities involving his sale of art deals. It also covers another curious time period, Sean, and that's when Joe Biden had that disastrous debate performance against Donald Trump, and then for about a month he's resisting calls to step down. Hunter Biden is with him in the White House, and I believe, I don't have any direct evidence, I believe that the Biden family negotiated financial deals to secure Joe Biden's exit as candidates in the November election, and this would cover any sort of deals that might have been done at that time. So this was precisely written to deal exactly with these kinds of deals we've been talking about all these years.
Speaker 1: Let me go to legal scholar, Harvard Professor Alan Durschwitz warning Democrats that these blanket pardons for Biden issued for the most prominent members of the syndicate won't preclude the Republican Congress from sending out subpoenas for major players to testify about the Biden family syndicate and their global shakedown racket, and what he said yesterday is Biden now has opened his family to potential jeopardy with sweeping pardons.
Speaker 4: And anyway, he went on to warn that while.
Speaker 1: The pardons protected the Biden family from criminal charges, they also cost the Biden the ability to plead the Fifth should Congress subpoena them. Now, I can't imagine any scenario where the likes of James Comer, who just came out with apparently a best selling book on this very topic, and all the research that they did in the Judiciary Committee, I don't suspect he's going to let it go. I don't suspect that Jim Jordan's gonna let it go. I think I know these guys pretty well. So now if Congress does subpoena them, they're going to have to testify. They can't plead the fifth and Biden's brothers, brother and son and others will be called before these committees. And one of the reasons the President gave them the pardon is he doesn't want his relatives and friends to be subject to the expense of massive investigation.
Speaker 4: You really can't stop that, Kenny, No, he can't.
Speaker 8: And the fact I was talking he won't mind me saying it. I was talking with Congressman Comber earlier today and he told me the exact same thing. That the House Oversight Committee is continuing the investigation into the Bidens, and that he has written to Pam Bondi, who we all hope and believe and know is going to be the next Attorney General, saying that the Department of Justice, the same rule applies there. The Department of Justice can bring in members of the Biden family, ask them questions, and again they don't have a fifth Amendments appeal anymore because there's no criminal jeopardy for them and Sean. This is why it's so important. You and I have talked about this before, but we really have to emphasize it. Some people say, look, Joe Biden's out of office, we shouldn't care about this anymore. But it's about justice, it's about truth. It's also about deterring other people potentially from doing this. You know, as we've talked about there are questions about Gavin Newsom, about Adam Schiff and their financial entanglements with people overseas in Washington, d C. If you let people get away with activity that is criminal and or corrupt, and they do not pay a price for it. Other people are going to imitate it. So this problem's not going away just because the Bidens are leaving. Somebody else at some point is going to be approached or is going to approach somebody overseas as a scheme to get their family rich, and they're going to look at the Bidens and say, well, the Biden's never paid a penalty for it, so why shouldn't we do it. So we absolutely have to do this. It's not just about looking past and getting Joe Biden. It is ultimately about preserving the integrity of our political leadership from these kinds of schemes.
Speaker 1: Quick break right back. We'll continue more with Peter Schweitzer on the other side. Our town hall with Speaker Johnson House Republicans tonight at nine and then Donald Trump's first interview in the Oval Office. That'll be Wednesday night. Busy, busy time in DC. As we continue, right, we continued with Peter Sweitzer. He exposed the Biden family, sending it from day one, I am not as outraged over the preemptive pardon issue as other conservatives are, and I'm going to tell you why, and maybe I'm thinking long ball here in a major way is we never saw anything as bad as the weaponization of the DOJ and the how the weaponization of the FBI and the intelligence community.
Speaker 4: Then what they did to Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: And my thought is, Okay, now they kicked the door wide open, and maybe it'll experience a court challenge. We'll see over time. Regardless of that. At least now the precedent has been set. And what is any Democrat going to say if Donald Trump leaves office this time and says, I'm not going through the hell you put me through last time. I'm pardoning everybody on the way out the door, even if they did nothing wrong.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I mean, you make a great point, Shawn. This is unfortunately the new normal. And and for all of the screaming and yelling that people in Washington have been saying that Donald Trump was the one that was throwing aside all the norms and you know, he was breaking all these room rules and these understandings that have been in place, it's actually Joe Biden that's done it. I mean, he used law fair to go after his political opponents, Donald Trump, and he is now using the law to shelter his family from a legitimate inquiry, an inquiry by the way, that started during the Trump administration, not by Donald Trump, but by people within the Department of Justice, and something that Joe Biden has consistently lied about and obstructed about. So I agree with you from the standpoint that it is it is the new normal, which is terrible. But I'm still angered about it because this is this is a dangerous place for our country to be where you have a political leader, a president of the United States, who in my mind, was clearly clearly involved in a corrupt enrichment scheme for his family to the tune of tens of millions of dollars. And by the way, was he getting it from Wall Street or Big Oil, which would have been bad enough. He was getting it from our foreign adversaries. And he has figured out a way to make sure that his family's not going to suffer any legal consequences. So what we have to do is make sure the truth gets out and that people are aware of what happened, every single raw detail, so that at least history will fully understand what this man has done, and his reputation will be severely damaged beyond the fact that he just was a terrible president.
Speaker 1: Well as the head of the Government Accountability Institute. It is important that the record be shown that you broke this story. You were the one to first shed light on this story, and we wouldn't know about any of it if not for your diligent research, hard work and dedication. Peter Schweitzer, Thank you, my friend. Appreciate your time. We'll see how this unfolds. Take a minute here, let's go to the White House where the President is going to talk about infrastructure and apparently take some questions from the press, and we'll carry this live.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much, and it's an honor to be here today.
Speaker 4: We have.
Speaker 7: First full day as president. We're back and we had a great first term, but we're going to have an even better second term, and I think we're going to do things that people would be shocked at. We're starting off with tremendous investment coming into our country at levels that nobody's really ever seen before. And they're very happy with the fact that I won the race and that they feel confident in their investments. And it's big money and high quality people. So my first stay back from from having a nice life, it's my honor to welcome three of the world's leading technology CEOs. And in the case of Larry Larry Ellison, it's well beyond technology is sort of CEO of everything. He's an amazing man, an amazing business person. But to announce the largest AI infrastructure project by far in history, and it's all taking place right here in America. As you know, there's great competition for AI and other things, and they're coming in at the highest level. We're joined by Oracle Executive chairman Larry Ellison, SoftBank CEO, my friend Masa Masa Yoshi's son and CEO of Open Ai, and I would say the by far the leading expert based on everything I read, Sam Altman. So that's great that you're coming in together. That's a massive group of talent and money. Together these world leading technology giants are announcing the formation of Stargate. So put that name down in your books, because I think you're going to hear a lot about it in the future. A new American company that will invest five hundred billion dollars at least in AI infrastructure in the United States and very very quickly, moving very rapidly, creating over one hundred thousand American jobs, almost immediately. This monumental undertaking is a resounding declaration of confidence in America's potential under a new president. Let me be a new president. I didn't say it, they did, so I appreciate that fellaws, but it'll sure the future of technology. What we want to do is we want to keep it in this country. China is a competitor and others are competitors. We want we wanted to be in this country, and we're making it available. I'm going to help a lot through emergency declarations. Because we have an emergency. We have to get the stuff built. So they have to produce a lot of electricity, and we'll make it possible for them to get that production done very easily at their own plants. If they want where they'll build at the plant, the AI plant, they'll build energy generation and that will be incredible. But it's technology and artificial intelligence all made in the USA. Beginning immediately, Stargate will be building the physical and virtual infrastructure to power the next generation of advancements in AI. And this will include the construction of colossal data centers, very very massive structures. I was in the real estate business. These buildings, these a big, beautiful buildings, they're going to employ a lot of people, and physical campuses and locations currently being scouted nationwide. They're making their choices of locations. I think they have their choice. I'd like to ask Larry, Sam and Masa to say a few words and just talk about a little bit about what they're doing and if you have any questions, and then we'll go into a couple of other subjects also. But this is to me a very big thing, five hundred billion dollar stargate project. I think it's going to be something that's very special. It'll lead to something that could be the biggest of all. So Larry, maybe we'll start with you and we'll go down the line.
Speaker 9: Thank you, Thank you, mister President. We certainly couldn't do this without you. It would simply be impossible. AI holds an incredible promise for all of us, for every American. We've actually been been working with Open Ali for a while, Massa for a while. The data centers are actually under construction. The first of them are under instruction in Texas. Each building is a half a million square feet. There are ten buildings currently currently being built, but that will expand to twenty and other locations beyond the Abilene location, which is which is our first location. The kind of applications that we're building to give you an idea, maybe the most charismatic and the one that I think touches us.
Speaker 7: All is.
Speaker 9: Electronic health records. Not just maintaining electronic health records, but by looking at electronic health records, understanding the condition of the doctors, better understanding the condition of their patients, and being able to provide healthcare plans that are much better than the otherwise would be. A doctor in Indian River Reservation would be able to see how a doctor at Memorial Sloan Kettering would treat the patient, or a doctor at Stanford would treat the patient. We actually provide all of that information, all of that guidance to doctors who are treating cancer patients or or patients of any other kind of disease made possible by AI. I'm not going to take a lot of time. I'm gonna I'm gonna pass it to Massa. But this is a very exciting program for Oracle to be a part of. Thank you, thank you, help you.
Speaker 7: That's good. That's great.
Speaker 10: I feel toold now. Thank you well, mister president. Uh, that's that's Massa. I came to celebrate your winning and promised that we will invest one hundred Vidio dollars and you told me, oh, Massa, go for two hundred. Now I came back with five hundred.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 10: Because because this is the as you say yesterday, this is the beginning of Golden Age of America. This is one great example, I think, right, we wouldn't have decided to do this. This is the beginning of gold age. We wouldn't have decided unless you won't. And yesterday we agree, we signed to make this happen because of this day. So we would make this happen. We would immediately start deploying one hundred billion dollars with the goal of making five hundred billion dollars within the next four years within your town, right because of your success. So we are very very excited to do this. And our partner is of course Soft Bank, Open Oracle and additionally investing partner with MGX. On top of that, we have technology partner MBDIA and of course Microsoft has been very very supportive to Sam and continue to support all our success. This is not just for business, as Rady said, this will help people's life. This will help solving many many issues, difficult, things that otherwise we could not have solved with the power of AI. I think AGA is coming very very soon, and after that, that's not the goal. After that, artificial super intelligence will come to solve the issues that mankind would never ever have thought that we could solve. Well, this is the beginning of our golden is Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: I don't have too much to add, but I do want to say I'm thrilled we get to do this in the United States of America. I think this will be the most important project of this era. And as Musa said, for AGI to get built here, to create hundreds of thousands of jobs, to create a new industry centered here, we wouldn't be able to do this without you and mister President, and I'm thrilled that we get to I think it'll be an exciting project. I think we'll be able to do all of the wonderful things that these guys talked about. But the fact that we get to do this in the United States is I think wonderful.
Speaker 7: So thank you very much.
Speaker 11: See in one word, I think there's so many positive things about what it's going to do for medical research and for solving things cancer and all the different problems. How will AI help us with the flight against the various problems diseases.
Speaker 3: These guys can maybe share more about some of the work they're doing there. I think they'll jointly be some of the leaders about driving progress here. But I believe that as this technology progresses, we will see diseases cured an unprecedented rate. We will be amazed at how quickly we're carrying this cancer and that one and heart disease.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: And what this will do for the ability of to deliver very high quality health care, the costs, but really to cure the diseases at a rapid rapid rate, I think will be among the most important things. This technology does very very good.
Speaker 9: So we're currently working on all right, no, no, no, I'm not I'm not that. I'm not that, I'm not that dot I'm not done. Thank you as your president. One of the most exciting things we're working on you again using the tools. That's that that Sam and Massa are providing, UH is the cancer vaccine. It's very interesting early diet. It turns out I'll be quick all of our cancers, uh, cancer tumors, little fragments of those tumors float around in your blood, so you can do early cancer detection if you can do using A, you can do early cancer detection with a blood test and using AI to look at the blood test, you can find the cancers that are actually seriously threatening the person. So we can again cancer diagnosis using AI as the promise of just being a simple blood test. Then beyond that, once we gene sequence, Once we gene sequence that cancer tumor, you can then vaccinate the person. Design a vaccine for every individual person to vaccinate them against that cancer. And you can make that vaccine, that mr NA vaccine. You can make that robotically again using AI in about forty eight hours. So imagine early cancer detection, development of a cancer vaccine for the for your particular cancer aimed at you, and have have that vaccine available in forty eight hours. This is the promise of AI and the promise of the future.
Speaker 7: Thanks, thanks, questions, Yeah, just one second, you will finish up. But uh, you know these are highly respected guys. I was shocked with Larry because I don't even think Larry does this stuff. He did a very good job for a guy that doesn't do it much right, But he's so respected and the group and it's it's really an honor. But for Larry to be here and do this is very unusual because he doesn't do this stuff. He doesn't need it.
Speaker 10: He does and you don't need it, do you?
Speaker 7: You don't need it. But I just I think it's an honor to the UH, to the country. It's a great honor that this group, with these are the top people that they they're going to do it, and they're going to do it here, and we're going to make it as easy as it can be. A five hundred millionaire Stargate project comes in addition to a separate pledge between one hundred and two hundred billion dollars from as we know from MASA we talked about before, also twenty billion from the MAC which was great. And we have many others that are calling. Some might just say just announce it. It's easier, but with some I know them and they're so highly respected, I'd rather do it this way. Many would like to do it this way, but we're letting the world know what's happening. This is money that normally would have gone to China or other countries, but in particular China and total. Before the end of my first full business day in Washington and the White House, we've already secured nearly three trillion dollars of new investments in the United States, and probably that's going to be six or seven by the end of the week. Tremendous amounts of money are coming in or for many things other than even AIAI seems to be very hot. It seems to be the thing that a lot of smart people are looking at very strongly, and our country will be prospering like never before. I think that's true, and it's going to be the Golden Age of America. As I say, yesterday we had the most ambition, ambitious, action oriented day of any administration in history. There's never been a first day like yesterday. As you know, I signed a sweeping slate of executive orders to stop the invasion of our borders. I launched a government wide effort to defeat inflation and bring down the cost of daily life, and bring down the cost of energy magnificently, bring it down. And when an energy comes down, Larry I say, generally speaking, when energy comes down, everything else comes down. The prices of food and the prices of everything else come down. Energy is the big that's the big baby. And we just led a national Energy emergent to drill baby drill, our term that we use with a drill baby drill like never before. We ended destructive DEI mandates across the federal government and returned to our country to a merit based system and a common sense system. As you know, the Supreme Court gave us a decision on merit where things in this country can be based on merit now instead of a lot of different rules, regulations, and things that really put our country at a big disadvantage. We permanently stopped government censorship and restored free speech. I was signed yesterday. We were renamed the Gulf of Mexico the Gulf of America. Sounds so beautiful, the Gulf of America, and returned the name of a great president, William McKinley to Mount McKinley. They took off the name and he was actually a great president.
Speaker 1: He all with Speaker Johnson and House Republicans. That's from the Capital tonight, and we'll come back on the other side a lot more about this next as we continue.
Speaker 4: Firing torpedoes of truth at a wall of lies.
Speaker 7: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: All right, that's gonna wrap things up at today. We have an amazing Hannity tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. We're remaining in our nation's capital as we have a town hall speaker Johnson House Republicans. They better understand that they're gonna succeed or fail together. And the agenda is the Trump Agenda. We'll have that then, don't forget. On Wednesday, the first interview with Donald Trump from the Oval Office is Triumphant Return Atile Era Wednesday night on Hannity. That's all the time we have for today. Thank you for being with us, Thank you for making the show possible. See you tonight with Mike Johnson and Republicans the town hall from the Capitol. Back here tomorrow, Donald Trump, Tomorrow night. I have a great night,