Speaker 1: Oh baby, I'm here to send you on a day with a Willita. How do you think? How do you think our R and B album is going up?
Speaker 2: What can I tell you?
Speaker 3: Ohico, Maybe we should stick.
Speaker 1: To what we know.
Speaker 2: Look, I really think we have something. What we have I have no idea, but we have something.
Speaker 1: If we have something and we're not getting we're gonna keep working on it. But in the meantime, shall we get down to it.
Speaker 2: Let's get down to business.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, yes, So as we wait for our album to drop, Welcome listeners, This is date my aw Alita. First, I am your host Vigo or This joined by the captivating an incredible songstress will Leana, and soon I'll introduce our main dater, and once we have met them, Lilliana will sort through three promising contestants before choosing who will go on a one on one date with our main data and who will head back to the apps.
Speaker 3: You know that those apps are just not an easy place to be, so I'm glad we're here to zoop in.
Speaker 2: That's not an easy word for a Latina.
Speaker 1: It's true, It's true, though, I've heard some good times in the apps. Back in them days, I might hop back in. I'm not sure it seems like work now, but we'll see.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm still blocked from all apps, so nothing I can do about it, but listen, I want to hear all about all of your experiences on the apps.
Speaker 2: Down let's helped someone find love?
Speaker 1: Huh oh absolutely yeah, Arming data this week is an old friend, a contestant now turned main dater, Daniel Daniel Mission Secuity, No, what a sweetie pie? Well, for those of us who don't remember, Daniel is a community advocate leading groups focused on homelessness and LGBTQ plus policy, while also spending time developing an R and B and rap album. Daniel had to spend many years healing from his trauma and learning to trust people after being incarcerated as a child, but he is confident that he's now in a good place to give and receive love. His natural instinct is to be a fixer. I feel that my soul, which can sometimes lead to his being in relationships with toxic guys. Are you into fixers, Alita? Or are you the FIXI? Donita?
Speaker 2: Did you hear me?
Speaker 1: Are you into fixers?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Viga was daydreaming about carpenter's hot, sweaty, overall weary carpet.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh, wait to bring in Daniel, because you're gonna get lost in that day dream real quick.
Speaker 2: Yes, please bring in the daydream, I mean.
Speaker 5: The con.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's welcome Daniel. Welcome Daniel.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi handsome, how are you. I'm good, Daniel.
Speaker 1: We had such a fun time with you as a contestant, so we had to bring you back as a main dator and learn more about you. So tell us what you're looking for now that you're the main star.
Speaker 6: Well, I guess for me, communication is key.
Speaker 7: So anybody that could communicate how they feel their emotions if they're angry, like just kind of staying that because I noticed a lot of people that do know how to communicate, you know, they kind of just run away or they get in their shells and stuff like that for whatever reason. So just somebody that could communicate, I guess somebody who kind of resembles my culture, my background, and so street smarter and books smart.
Speaker 1: Street smart and BookSmart.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I have a quick follow up question on sharing feelings. You said that you want someone that is good at communicating that I want to know how do you communicate when you're also experiencing big, reactive, intense feelings, and how do you want to be held in that space.
Speaker 6: I guess it just depends, you know, like on the situation.
Speaker 7: But sometimes I'll just feel like I need a moment, or sometimes I'll be like, fuck off and I want to talk to you today, you know. But really, in moments of like anger frustration, I like to understand people and why they might fill the way they do or what I did to make them feel that way or vice versus. So like just kind of giving me understanding of the situation because I'm not going to like read your mind or know what I did wrong, because in my eyes it wasn't wrong, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now there's one thing that I need to ask you, and it's very very important.
Speaker 2: You are a very busy young man.
Speaker 3: You do advocacy work, you go to acting school, you're working on an R and B rap album, and you're also a model. How is it that you date? Does your assistant do it and then let you know how it went?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: The thing about me, and you know, some people agree and some people don't.
Speaker 6: Put as hard as I work, I live life. You know.
Speaker 7: I'm very spontaneous, you know, and I make time for the things that I love because at the end of the day, like all this work, like if I die tomorrow, it will be meaningless.
Speaker 6: And what will have meaning to me is.
Speaker 7: The memories that I create, the emotions that I gave to other people, you know. And yeah, I work a lot, but my spontaneousness and my happiness is more important than everything.
Speaker 3: But you are looking forward to having a partner and having a relationship and someone that you can balance things off with.
Speaker 7: I mean, yeah, I'm out a moment in my life where I'm getting older. You know, I'm twenty eight and it doesn't sound that old, but for me it is because I always thought that I would now live to the age of eighteen based off you know, the way that.
Speaker 6: We grow up.
Speaker 2: Where did you grow up?
Speaker 7: So every day I just live life in the moment, you know, And right now I want to have somebody that I could share it with and love, you know. And I just keep getting into these toxic relationships because for one, I track broken people.
Speaker 6: In two, I like beautiful people. You know, who doesn't like a pretty person?
Speaker 7: Right, But usually a lot of beautiful people stats say they're very insecure or they're very broken because they've been used for that beauty a lot. They've been used for how they look versus who they are. So the looks matter, do you not necessarily your personality matters more to me, you know, than anything.
Speaker 6: You can make me happy.
Speaker 7: You know, I used to not like older men, but even now I'm starting to be open to that as well, you know, because they know how to have a conversation and treat you like I'm a princess. Sometimes I need to be treated like a princess. Ship bring me flowers, you know, open the door for me.
Speaker 1: You want to be romance? Yeah, I want to know a little bit more about you said that you have a pattern of finding people that are toxic or people that are broken and you want to fix.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: What are some qualities that are positive that you have found in some of these relationships that you definitely would like to see in future ones.
Speaker 7: Well, okay, so, like we show love languages differently, and for a lot of the partners that I've had, they cook for me and I really like that.
Speaker 6: Honestly, because I hate cooking. I don't have a good relationship with.
Speaker 1: Food, so cooking someone that knows how to cook, someone that knows their way in the kitchen, that like makes you a nice meal. What's the love language that you like to give and what's the love language that you like to receive?
Speaker 7: Well, as you know, I'm very big off communications, so words of affirmation would be one of the love languages that I give and gifts, you know, I like to give gifts, you know. So I make a lot more money usually than a lot of people my age and a sad say, but from our community, you know, I really I'm a hustler, So I like to like use that and like take you out like lying and dying, you know, whatever it is. And sometimes it feels like I'm a sugar daddy. But if you reciprocate the love in different ways that I won't feel that way. But if I still use and stuff, then then I start getting into that. So it's like a very thin line between like my love language and like you're using and using it, you know.
Speaker 1: And then a love language that you like to receive.
Speaker 7: I would say I would love somebody could give me words of affirmation because I constantly need to hear like you're fine, you love me. We're good, you know, not in touch. You know, I like to be touched, so like hug me, you.
Speaker 1: Know, beautiful. Are you also looking for someone that's down to like meet family or like very family oriented, someone that is close to their own family, or if they're not close to their family, they're down to get close to yours. What's the vibe?
Speaker 6: Yeah, all the above, Like I love my family.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I'm just kidding, but yeah, very family kind of person.
Speaker 6: I actually am possibly looking to have a kid soon.
Speaker 1: So very exciting. Is there anything else that would eat that that you feel like you might need to know before we go ahead and get to know these contestants for our lovely mandator.
Speaker 3: Daniel I think, daniel you're an amazing young man. This is going to be an easy thing because you are such a ray of sunshine and you're such a success to life in your community that there's nothing more we want than to find you that beautiful partner.
Speaker 1: Yes, absolutely, all right, Danielle. Now we're going to bring in your contestants, So sit back, relax, and feel what it's like to be on the other side. Now, let's bring in Zecontosto will be your right back.
Speaker 9: Welcome back to day, Maiawani the first. Okay, so let's meet all of you. First, up, we have Jake.
Speaker 1: Jake recently played a potato in a Super Bowl ad.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the thanks we do for work. But listen in the super Bowl. I'd be a potat a salary.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want to saying anything, whatever you need, I'll do. Jake is a warm and optimistic twenty seven year old survivor super fan. Oh my gosh. He's a podcast producer look at Us Home, chef yummy, and actor with a go with the flow kind of vibe. He is currently working through an anxious attachment I feel that by spending quality time with good friends good for you, and is looking for a partner who can take on life with him with joy and laughter. Welcome Jay, No love him.
Speaker 4: I've never felt more seen by.
Speaker 1: Next, we have Nunda. Fernando believes in the power of manifesting. Yes, even if it means accidentally wishing on a plane instead of a star.
Speaker 2: They both shine pretty.
Speaker 1: He is busy making his dreams come true as an actor and wants to someday open a performing arts academy. So cute. Fernando is from a Mexican family who has been a incredibly supportive of his journey in the entertainment industry. Fadana says, the one place Manifesting has not yet worked is his dating life, so hopefully a little bit of that could change today. Welcome Fernando, hell, thank you for having me, And finally we have Jonathan. Jonathan is an Aquarius love with a big heart. Jonathan is a big cinephile Ooh and so the movie theater is his happy place. He cares about social justice yes, and wants to advocate for a better world. Double yes, yes, yes. Jonathan loves people who are playful and wants a relationship filled with laughter, don't we all. He is attracted to people who work out and take care of themselves, but this includes dad bods yummy. People think his quieter nature translates to shyness or timidness in the bedroom, but Jonathan is here to remind us that that is not true. Welcome, Hi.
Speaker 8: How about you guys?
Speaker 1: So good?
Speaker 3: This is a beautiful array of young men and eligible Also, I want to believe that you guys are telling the truth right.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna start with the first game. We want to see how well, you all read people. So in this game of assumptions, you three will be asked to make an assumption about one of your fellow contestants, and they will tell you in a nice or spicy way if you were right or you were wrong. For example, I might say, WILLI that I'm going to assume that you meditate in the morning.
Speaker 2: You can call it that I actually talk to God?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that's a form. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that my goodness and my kindness and my humility are based on his love, and I just have to remind me every morning after I thank him for opening my office and making sure I'm still here.
Speaker 1: Here, here, blessed be for another day, alive and this interesting earthly dimension. So that's kind of the game. So we're gonna prompt you for a few different assumptions. So let's get started with Yes, Jake, why don't you start us off by making an assumption about Jonathan?
Speaker 10: Okay, Okay, Jonathan, I'm gonna say you're more of a tequila girl than a vodka girl.
Speaker 1: Ye, yes, yes, tequila gir is excellent assumption, Jake, Jonathan, assume something about Fernando.
Speaker 8: I got a feeling that Fernando is probably very serious about work and then loves to have fun and just let loose when he's.
Speaker 4: Not busy at work.
Speaker 1: Oh, Fernando thoughts, Yeah, I mean, I'm not like super crazy, but I do take work very seriously.
Speaker 5: I mean, for me, let louse is more like hanging out with friends and having like nice conversations about life and what going through. I'm not necessarily like a party person.
Speaker 1: I could say like having a deep conversation with your friends is definitely letting loose and like exposing yourself in a different way.
Speaker 2: For Noanda, what do you think about the assumption about Jake.
Speaker 5: I don't know why I'm getting vibes that you love photography.
Speaker 10: Ooh, I'm going to say, like, partially, I honestly, I'm much more of like a mood, like I get bored really so I do like a moving image. I love a TV show, but I recently I've recently been bringing like a digital camera around with me and just to like capture the little moments here and there, and I'm having fun.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna say, yeah, sure.
Speaker 1: Cute, Okay, some really good assumptions overall, well done, well done. So now we're going to give the assumptions a little twist. We want to make assumptions specifically about other contestants dating profiles. So I want to know what do you think each of you are saying on the apps. Fernando start us off. What do you assume Jonathan has on his dating profile?
Speaker 5: It's something very confident, something along them. I was like, I'm the best you'll ever have.
Speaker 1: You know something else, Jonathan, what do you what do you think about that? Do you have that in your dating profile or something that allures to that?
Speaker 6: Definitely not, but thank you for thinking that.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, My goodness. Okay, Jonathan make an assumption on Jake's dating profile.
Speaker 8: I think I'm just going to set the says like plant daddy looking for my other plant, have to raise our plant kids with That's what I'm getting.
Speaker 2: WHOA I do not?
Speaker 4: I do not.
Speaker 10: I do love plants, and maybe I need to put in all my dating profile. I do not.
Speaker 1: Jake make an assumption on Fernando's dating profile.
Speaker 4: I think you don't mess around.
Speaker 10: I think you're like I'm looking for love or like I'm looking for a long term relationship, not about the bullshit, direct with what you want in a partner.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I do mention that I'm looking for long term. I just'm I suck at like the Bay of thinkings, so I usually do like a pretty joke, but I do mention that I look for long term.
Speaker 1: Hell's yes, Oh my gosh, so sweet. So let's move on to our next game, and we're gonna clue you in a little secret.
Speaker 2: You know we love secrets, Oh, we sure do.
Speaker 1: Our main dater this week actually was a contestant a few weeks ago, and he absolutely wowed us with this game. So we want to see if you are a strong match for his candid and very surprising answers to this game of dick shenery. In this game, we're gonna ask you to define a new word. We'll give you a sentence with a brand new term in it, completely made of and you'll tell us what your definition of that new word is going to be. For example, if I told the sentence of I am always trying new things in the bedroom, I can be a bit of an in that way?
Speaker 2: What does mean? That means you can be a wild stallion?
Speaker 1: I I'm clearly not the only gorgo on this podcast. Okay, so the first sentence, I'm gonna give you all. I am looking for a man with a nice bascuta. It turns me on Jonathan. What does bascuta mean?
Speaker 8: Basuta means the way he carries himself, that energy, like when he walks.
Speaker 4: In the room.
Speaker 1: You know about schoolda. Okay, the energy. Oh, I love that, Fernando, what does buschuta mean?
Speaker 5: I just think it would be funny if he refers to someone who's Adam's apple like really pops out of their neck.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Yeah, Like Jonathan has a really great baschoota.
Speaker 5: That people love that, you know.
Speaker 1: So pronounced Adam's apple. Buschood into that, Jake, what does buschood that mean?
Speaker 10: I'm gonna say that busuta is a strong fortified bank account.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, I can't stop clapping.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I can definitely see how all these things can be very attractive.
Speaker 2: Especially at my age.
Speaker 1: That busuta we're looking for, that thick buscuta. Indeed, I have another word. It is a beautiful Saturday morning.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 1: Turned to my partner and ask, can you get me some Chad bless at the Farmer's market please? Jake water Chad to bliss.
Speaker 10: That's like a five course breakfast that you've made for me.
Speaker 1: Fancy.
Speaker 10: Yes, we're getting some real good cheeses. We're getting the fresh sour dough bread mimosa.
Speaker 5: Maybe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're going all in absolutely chatta bless. Oh yeah, that sounds fancy. Jonathan, what does chata bless mean?
Speaker 8: I would say it's like super expensive, super fancy goffe okaice, like goffe that is just so good it has its little name chart.
Speaker 1: Bless Mmm into that that sounds delicious. Fernando, what does chad to bless mean to you?
Speaker 5: And he just sounds like a cheese that has dried cranberries on it and you usually put it on.
Speaker 1: Oh we're specific with the cheese with dried craberries insigne. That sounds delicious, like some of this.
Speaker 5: Something like a cream cheese, something you can spread nicely.
Speaker 2: Creamy and sweet. Okay.
Speaker 1: The final word that will literally Leana deserves a juicy he be scoob sometime soon, So Nonando, what does he be scoob mean? And why does Liliana deserve it?
Speaker 5: You guys from her?
Speaker 1: With the term bullies, I don't know the term bullies.
Speaker 5: So in Mexico, bullies is like ice cream by this is like mad with sorbet and eyes. It's like shaved eyes but in a bag so they free set that way.
Speaker 1: Oh gorgeous like a fruit bullyes.
Speaker 2: Oh, the fruit.
Speaker 1: Bully is very juicy and yummy and refreshing.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, I deserve something juicy and refreshing.
Speaker 1: Yes you do, yes, yes, yes, Jonathan, what does he be scoob mean?
Speaker 8: When you're cuddled up with someone and you're just kind of touched underneath them and the little he scoop like it's little better than a cuddle, but not to suffocating and just fit right in the space where you fit right in.
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 4: Keep it screwed?
Speaker 2: That's when is that happening? Well?
Speaker 1: Hopefully soon No, yeah, we'll find out. Jake, what does he be scooped mean?
Speaker 4: Okay, let me set this scene.
Speaker 10: You're on a dance floor with your partner, right and you're making eyes at each other. You're having an You're like, oh, let me go, I'll go get us a drink, and when you turn around, they give you a nice little tender little like butt slap, you know.
Speaker 2: Like a little pinch.
Speaker 4: But just to let you know a little.
Speaker 1: He was scooped a little juicy got you, dad?
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Oh I love these. I love all of these. There's like refresherating, there's juicy, there's like tenderness and sexy.
Speaker 2: I want them all and I want them soon.
Speaker 1: But me too, honestly, me too.
Speaker 3: Maybe these contestants will also get a he be scoop pretty soon.
Speaker 1: We can absolutely hope. Unfortunately, contestants, we won't be able to move forward with all three of you.
Speaker 2: Now when it comes to our main dater.
Speaker 3: It's important for us to make sure that the people that we hold on to until the very end have some compatibility with the main dat.
Speaker 2: And I can't just do this because it hurts.
Speaker 3: I know we are gonna have to let go of one of you wonderful individuals.
Speaker 2: And today the person leaving us is Jonathan.
Speaker 1: Jonathan, thank you so so much. You are so sweet and your hair is fucking fabulous.
Speaker 2: We talked about it.
Speaker 1: We've been talking about your hair and your smile this whole time. Thank you so much for being with us and playing and playing along.
Speaker 6: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I'll see you will be your right back. Welcome back today. Maya Wani the first Okay, well, and now there are two congratulations to our final two contestants. Now here's the moment where we would like to know a little bit more about you and to give you an opportunity to dig deeper with a little cafecito. Go a wilita. All right, start sipping alita. It's your time to have a little cafescito.
Speaker 3: Gone Vernando, Fernando, you have a wilitas not anymore.
Speaker 5: I actually I never got to meet my mother's mom because she passed way before I was even conceived, and my dad's mom a little bit growing up. At the last four or five years of her life, I didn't get to see her anymore, and she has passed as well.
Speaker 2: Oh I'm so sorry. Well, you have an a wilita. That's me. Thank you.
Speaker 3: You can call me twenty four to seven. I don't mind nobody calls me for I'll tell you it's so funny. But let's talk about your love life and what it was like in the past and what do you want now.
Speaker 5: To be completely honest with you, I've had the worst luck when it comes to dating. I'm a giver for sure, and I feel like, unfortunately I've come across a lot of people that like to take advantage of that. In all honesty, I dated women in my past and that went a bit better. I feel like we were able to make a better connection. Really, yes, oh totally.
Speaker 2: But you want to date men, I do. This is who you are.
Speaker 3: Yes, tell me when was your last relationship and how long was it?
Speaker 5: About six or seven years ago? I can't quite remember it, to be honest with you, and it.
Speaker 2: Was four months, so not memorable at all.
Speaker 5: No, I think it was memorable because I learned a lot from it, and I learned a lot about myself about all the things that I needed to change, because I feel like sometimes I tend to be like a people pleaser and I tend to stop listening to my needs and what I need to do for myself, and to also stand up for things that I don't always agree with.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you have a new data and a new opportunity and a new partner in your life. What do you do on a daily basis to make sure that that relationship flourishes?
Speaker 5: I think for me, communication is very important and honesty, what I've learned that has kind of like messed me up personally in the past is that I don't communicate how I'm feeling to try to please the other person or like keep them content most of the time, and not only just in relationships, like also people that I've dated and stuff like that. The biggest issue is that I don't share if something is bothering me or it's something like I'm not agreeing with. So I feel like for me, communication and honesty and I mean, we're dating, we should have that trust, right.
Speaker 3: Right, But you know at this point that you are ready to have a fifty to fifty relationship with someone who can communicate with you, who is honest, and who is going to enjoy this relationship as much as you do.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 5: Yes, and I've been trying to exercise it, and so far we still haven't had any luck with it.
Speaker 2: That's why you're on date.
Speaker 3: Maya Wili the first yes, and now we're here, Oh my god, the pressure's on. Thank you so much, Pan, I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you, Fernando for this little intimate cafa or right, there's another piping hot cafecito for Auilita with another contestant, Jake. Welcome back. I'm gonna hand you over to Alda Aulita. Have your cafecido.
Speaker 2: Oh, grass as vehicle. How are you, Jake, I'm great.
Speaker 4: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: I am doing pretty well.
Speaker 3: I have a couple of little questions for you, and it's regarding your love life, So tell me a little bit about it. What has happened up until now? Have you had a relationship lately?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah, I've had two serious relationships. My most recent relationship was two and a half years ago. I would say I put myself out there a lot, and I'm like really open to dating, but I'm pretty choosy about who I like will really let into my life in that way.
Speaker 3: What are the qualities you want in this partner because you are looking for a partner correct.
Speaker 4: Yes, I amiling for a partner more than anything.
Speaker 10: I want someone who's really fun and who will make me laugh, Like God, we need to laugh together. Life can be so boring and it can also be so fun if you surround yourself with the right people. So I would love someone who is willing to like put in the energy to like, you know, crack a joke and like make the most out of a day and really like make sure it's an adventure rather than get stuck into many routines or take things too.
Speaker 2: Seriously, what are the red flags?
Speaker 10: I feel like I've run into a lot of men who are so afraid of any sort of like commitment or there's like an emotional unavailability, which it's just like.
Speaker 4: Come on, you gotta do it if you want to make this work.
Speaker 10: So I think this kind of need to be like so untethered from a relationship is a red flag. If you don't have your own group of friends, that's another huge red flag.
Speaker 4: I have the best friend in the world.
Speaker 10: I want you to have the best friends in the world too, And yes we should all hang out together, but like have your people, I'll have mine, and we can you know, find new ones together.
Speaker 4: Another red flag. Oh, they can't handle like freaking chili flake. You know what I mean. If they're eating bland food, I will lose my mind.
Speaker 2: So you're doing spicy food?
Speaker 4: Oh my god. Yeah.
Speaker 10: My grandpa was like literally force feeding me chili peppers when I was like a baby, So I'm well trained.
Speaker 2: Where was your grandpa from?
Speaker 4: My grandfather is from Kolkata in India.
Speaker 2: Oh, how amazing is that?
Speaker 3: How beautiful? So it's a Saturday morning. You've been living with your partner for just a little while, What do you do that morning when you both wake up and you have a free day.
Speaker 10: I think the first thing I do is I go, what do you feel like doing? And let's like come up with it together. I feel like it can look like anything. But I would say on a Saturday morning when I don't have like work, I want to get outside.
Speaker 4: I want to.
Speaker 10: Probably either make or eat an incredible brunch and just like take it from there.
Speaker 2: And I was gonna ask you if you're a foodie.
Speaker 10: I'm a huge I started cooking during COVID genuinely because I wanted people to think I was hot. And I was like watching all of these other people do like home videos, and I was like, that's not me yet, so videos and I started doing that and then I fell in love with cooking and it's kind of like become this like really incredible.
Speaker 4: Passion of mine. So now I run a supper club.
Speaker 3: And that's You're an amazing young man. Thank you for your time. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, Kiliana, two dates in one day. You're a busy woman. Does feel what?
Speaker 2: I could go on? Seven more?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm underestimating the polyamory has taught me a lot.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like you understand more about our handsome contestants?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like them both a lot there, individually talented, creative, smart, you know where you're at, you know what you want.
Speaker 2: You're just adorable. Okay, I'm going home now.
Speaker 1: Well before you do that, Awalita, should we tell them LUs secret?
Speaker 2: It's time?
Speaker 1: So our main data has actually been undercover this whole time, listening in since the very beginning. Indeed, and Awa might have an idea of who she likes for our main data, but we're gonna have you step out for a second to see we have a unanimous decision. In the meantime, Muchisima's grassias to the both of you, besos aurasos. Truly, it's been so much fun. Thank you so much for playing. We'll deliberate and then we'll bring you back in and the damn thing. All right, Awlita, this was hard. I think they both have fantastic answers.
Speaker 2: They both fit the profile.
Speaker 1: We got foodie, we got food.
Speaker 3: They're both into honesty, they're both into communication, they're both into laughter. They're both pretty nice, decent people. They both smile all the time, they don't seem to be carrying any major baggage that would be, you know, an intrusion into their relationship.
Speaker 2: I have no.
Speaker 1: Idea, Daniel, tell us what you think, You're right.
Speaker 7: The answers were both on point. I like Fernando's answer a lot. I just feel like he's too sweet for me and I need a little spicy, you.
Speaker 2: Know, mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: And Jake, I feel like might be too spicy.
Speaker 1: For me noted. Yeah, I feel like I'm like leaning on team Jake.
Speaker 3: And it might be a little challenge to Daniel, but Daniel can take that challenge.
Speaker 2: Right now, we are.
Speaker 6: Colors.
Speaker 2: You are very extremely pretty.
Speaker 3: You are pretty in physically, you are pretty within, and that's what I'd love about you, damn you, I do. So. I just want to make sure that that person that we put with you can see that, because that's who you are. Besides all the joking and all the oh yeah, this red flag or this green one, it's about where you go forward from here and how open you're gonna be.
Speaker 2: So thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Alrighty, so thank you. We're going to bring in our contestants and share the verdict.
Speaker 2: I am so.
Speaker 1: Ready okay, welcome back. Are handsome, gorgeous, hilarious contestants. Smart smart, definitely, we have reached a verdict and I will eat that well. Now take it away.
Speaker 3: Listen the two of you, amazing human beings. Thank you for being part of day may I will eit the first.
Speaker 2: We'd love it. We love it.
Speaker 3: And even though we make, especially me, I make a lot of jokes and a little words that come here and there, at the end of the show, it is my heart that is going to decide who is going to join the main dater, who has those qualities, those green flags, that will take that relationship further into being a partnership and without further ado. The person meeting our main dater today it's Jake.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Jake Fermando, Thank you so so very much. You are an absolute delight.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, how do you feel?
Speaker 1: Jake feels great?
Speaker 5: Not gonna.
Speaker 1: Well, Jake, it's time to introduce you to Daniel.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry it nice to meet you too. I was watching you guys.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Yeah, Daniel, any first impressions on Jake.
Speaker 6: I was a contestant to side.
Speaker 7: I know how you feel, you know, but for me, like I'm spicy, you know, as you can see despite but I'm also like very loving and sweet, so like that's what made me gravitate towards you.
Speaker 6: And then obviously you're pretty.
Speaker 1: Too, So yes, Jake, first impressions on Daniel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you seem like an absolute sweetheart and I like the tattoos.
Speaker 2: So we're doing well.
Speaker 3: Crying, you have to know, I will be just crying because I see possibilities.
Speaker 1: I love it amazing. Well, now we're going to send our contestants away for a little virtual date.
Speaker 2: How fun cuties? Remember PG or not?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: Where are you from?
Speaker 6: I live in East La? What about you?
Speaker 4: Same? I mean I'm silverly great now?
Speaker 6: Oh really, I think i've seen you on Grinder before.
Speaker 4: Well there you go, that's yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: What's your zodiac si?
Speaker 10: I'm a Virgo, but I don't know. I don't I really don't know much about it. So maybe you can virgo nice? Like?
Speaker 4: Is that a good thing? Are we good?
Speaker 7: I don't know, Honestly, I don't know if Virgos are like compatible.
Speaker 6: I think yeah, I think we are great?
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, so what how do you like to spend your time?
Speaker 7: I just like to be around them. Go to the beach, go on a hike, do some rooms, whatever, you go to the festival like all that. You know, I'm just like I like to live life and be happy.
Speaker 4: You know, I love it.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 4: I really love to cook.
Speaker 10: I love food, and I really like hanging out with my friends, whether that's like beach hike, whether it's like a bar.
Speaker 4: I love to have myself a weekend and like a lot of.
Speaker 6: But you do cook for me anytime?
Speaker 4: Well, what kind of feed do you like?
Speaker 6: Anything? Honestly? Everything?
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm good.
Speaker 4: That's a good answer, because.
Speaker 7: The Mexicans food and like I'll say Italian food.
Speaker 4: Okay, awesome. Well, yeah, you can definitely do that.
Speaker 7: So how are you in a relationship? Are you one of those like open people or do you like monogamy? What is your life?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 10: I think like monogamy is definitely like home base for me. When I have been with people, I haven't really felt the drive to like open it up.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I don't like open relationships. Yeah, but I like fucking people together.
Speaker 10: Yeah there you go went, and absolutely absolutely you can't fuck them without me though, don't. I've always like, when I think of an open relationship, my instinct is like no. But like the thing that I guess I'd be open to considering is if it's like for us, you know, it's take a way for us to like practice more communication and like get closer as like a couple rather than it is like I'm just trying to like functioning on each other. Yeah, it's been there, horrible, not fun. What kind of relationship you want?
Speaker 6: I won that lasts longer than a couple of months. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: Just communication, you know, Like I want somebody to be honest and open about how they feel and like also be comfortable with setting boundaries and like being fearless and like I don't want to read people's minds.
Speaker 6: And I'm very like an ampits.
Speaker 7: So if I'm around people and you're in like a bad mood or like something's like wrong, I'm going to know. And if you're tire me own nothing's wrong but I feel it, then I'm going to pick until you get mad and then you're like and you're like, well, yeah.
Speaker 6: This is wrong. We could have told me and I would have just left it alone.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, so communication necessary?
Speaker 1: Well wow, wow, Well I hope those sweeties hit it off. Find us back here next week as Lena and I make some more matches.
Speaker 4: Good work today, I wanted that, Oh we did?
Speaker 2: I like what I'm looking at.
Speaker 1: Bt Maori. The First is a production from WV Sound and iHeartMedia's Mike Utura podcast network, hosted by Me vic ortis joined by the fabulous Jenna Montenegro Babe may Auri. The First is produced by Leo Clem, Nico Raguel, and Sophie Spencer Zavos. Our executive producers are Wilmer Valderrama, Leo Clem, and Nico Raguel w V Sound. This episode was edited by Sean Tracy and Sophie Spencer Zavos and features original music by Alva Morello and Gay Lopez. Special thanks to our team of cupits at WV Entertainment. Special Things. Also to our hopeful romantics this week, Daniel, Jake Fernando, and Jonathan. Additional thanks to Salt and Lime Media. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. So you next week, and in the meantime, don't do anything Amilita wouldn't do us do it better?
Speaker 2: Okay, The Citos
Speaker 8: MMAHM