Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Channon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred and ninety four to one, Shawn, if you'd like to join us. I honestly could not stop watching the President's Cabinet meeting from earlier today because the level of detail, depth, and transformational change that is going on in this country is so dramatic, and it's every single cabinet member. The President went around the table and Elon Musk was also in the in the room as well, talking about Doze. Doze now have found at least one hundred and fifty billion dollars in waste, fraud, abuse, corruption, and again they're saying it's the tip of the iceberg. And so there's there's so much good going on in terms of everything into this that that every every single institutionalist item that you can think of is being fought anew It is an entirely different approach from government. I mean, to a certain extent, we would use the term uniparty. I mean, there's not much difference, not much daylight between Republicans and Democrats, that's been a fault of Republicans and the criticism of mine for many, many years, and it infuriates me when you know, Republicans are basically the Democratic Party light and it just is, you know, sort of like a slow creep towards radical socialism and American weakness on the world stage. And anyway, so the President spoke first and then went around the room, and every cabinet secretary was more impressive than the next. I actually think we're going to play a big part of this. I like the idea of maybe playing this in the final hour of the show today because if you want to know why, I keep making the prediction that, if things go right, this can be the most transformational, consequential presidency in one hundred, one hundred and fifty years now. I say that because we're rethinking everything right now with the President is in the process of undoing what is fifty or sixty years worth of Americans being ripped off, abused, and taken advantage of by friend and foe a like. And he's doing it by challenging the unfair tariffs that these countries have been putting on our country. And it's so deeply ingrained in the mindset of an institutionalist or an establishment person that they have a hard time thinking out of the box.
Speaker 2: You know the idea that Donald Trump betook him.
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to build the wall, we're going to become energy dominant, we're going to have free and fair trade, or you can have reciprocal tariffs.
Speaker 2: But the choice is yours.
Speaker 1: And then you watch people they can't believe that an American president would dare stick up for American workers. Think of all of the trillions of dollars over the decades that Americans have had to pay out in tariffs. Because even our friends in Europe, are friends in Canada, are friends in Taiwan, are friends in South Korea, Japan have all taken advantage of us, and they've been allowed to do so because that is the institutionalist mindset, that is the establishment mindset. And nobody wants to dare rock the boat or take a chance or show American strength. And what the great fallacy in all of this is every single one of these countries, if they don't want their economies to tank, if they don't want if they want access to our markets and your money, they have to make a deal with President Trump. One way or the other. Now, I don't like when it gets too complicated. In other words, people can understand free and fair trade your choice, or reciprocal tariffs your choice to other countries.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty simple concept.
Speaker 1: Now there are more complicated economic issues that are associated with it, and I'm sure as part of negotiations we now have By the way, we report today that the White House Economic Director Kevin Hassett says that Trump perceived nearly twenty specific trade deal offers so far. He said this on CNBC, where a bunch of idiots that know nothing about the economy work.
Speaker 2: But you know, led by that.
Speaker 1: Idiot Kramer, I don't know why anybody would take economic advice from him. It's like one or two people that have half a brain on that network. The rest of them are just as dumb as the people on ms DNC. But anyway, he added that these deals are moving fast, and my prediction is this is that the President is going to announce deal after deal after deal after deal after deal. There will be some other factors brought up with some countries, for example, intellectual property theft that's a huge problem with China, or currency manipulation another huge problem with China, but also with other countries. I personally, my own decision is, you're gonna have trade surpluses with some countries, you're gonna have trade deficits with other countries.
Speaker 2: And I look at Europe for example.
Speaker 1: The best thing that Europe could do for their national security, of which we pay a majority of moneies for NATO, and they're gonna need our military might in technology Supposedly, you know, Europe and NATO form for the purpose of aligning against the former Soviet Union now Russia against any military threat. And that's got thrown to hell, and then we end up paying the bulk of moneies. And then the reward we get for being the big defense country that they're going to depend on if God forbid anything happens is they hit us with tariffs. They hit us with bat taxes, and you know, European Union, for example, ten percent tariff on our automobiles. We only charge them two point five percent, and then they've got a thirty percent I'm sorry, twenty percent vat tax. Well, that adds thirty percent to the final sticker price. If you want to sell an American car, let's say in Germany, one of these European Union countries. All right, that's thirty percent higher. That makes it cost prohibitive to sell American cars in Germany and many other European Union countries. And so they've taken full advantage of US and right now with reciprocal tariffs. So it is a pause, but we'll see what happens. But we got a deal. Value added tax is still a tariff, I'm sorry, and that's going to have to be dealt with this. There is going to be some fine tuning here. And however, the trade deficit aspect is not as important to me, just personally, because I do believe that if America achieves the president's goal of energy dominance, that it would be wise for every allied country to be taking on our coal, our natural gas, our oil, and wean itself off any dependence on Russia. Brought this up yesterday Chancellor Merkel. Angela Merkel, when she was in charge in Germany, Donald Trump during his first term handed her a white flag and she said, what's this? So what it's the white flag a surrender? Well what's this for? Well, you just made a multi multi billion dollar deal to make Vladimir Putin rich, and you just allowed him to basically hold the keys to your entire economy because you're getting all your energy from Russia, and that's a pretty dumb decision. Turns out, it was a dumb decision, and the President was more right than we even knew at the time. So there's a lot going on behind the scenes. But I do predict, I'll even take it a step further. I predict there's going to be country after country after country that's going to come in, and those that make their deals first will probably get the best deals. And if you're the last ten countries to make a deal, probably Donald Trump will be a little bit tougher in negotiations. If I was them, I'd get right to it. You know, yesterday there was a little dip in the market today, but nothing, you know, compared to the massive, biggest one day gain on the Dow yesterday up eight percent, the biggest point increase in American history. NASDAG went up yesterday twelve percent. Markets down a little bit today, but it's been topsy turvy. I don't think, you know, we got a difference here between Wall Street and Main Street. And I don't really care about the people on Wall Street. Many people on Wall Street. Little secret. They make money whether the stocks go up, with the stock go down, and they spend a lot of time. You know, when the stocks are down, let me tell you, most of these guys know it's going to go back up. They're buying while everybody else is in the country's panicking. But it's it's it's going to settle out, and it's going to settle out in a way. I predict that we're going to have more free and fair trade. Now, who gets hurt when they put tariffs on our products? Well, that incentivises companies to move their products abroad, and then they're hitting us with tariffs on American products. That that has reduced American manufacturing, you know, to levels that are way too low that I would even argue become a national security risk. You know, why are we allowing imports of pharmaceuticals? For example, we learned during COVID we didn't we weren't manufacturing a lot of the medicines that we should have been manufacturing right here in this country. Why are we importing so many semiconductor chips, Well, now we're going to be building them here in America. And with the twenty five percent auto tiff. Considering these countries, I predict that that's probably going to end up staying in place, because if you look at Japan, for example, ninety four percent of their automobiles that are purchased in their country, they're all made in Japan. And this similar protectionist activity in countries like Germany and other countries that produce automobiles, and so that's going to be a big part of it. Anyway, what the President did here is he decided to shake the current system, be in the iconoclass disruptor that he is, and showed American strength. He drew a clear light in the sand, and he made a profound and deep statement that the days of ripping off America and abusing our country and hurting Americans are over, the days of taking advantage of us are over. So now seventy five countries begging for access, and soon American goods will be more competitive across the globe. He's already gotten commitments for seven trillion dollars from big, big companies and manufacturers. He also has talked about creating incentives that if you build a factory or manufacturing center, you might be able to deduct to cost one hundred percent of it in year one. You know, these countries would be wise, I think, to seek out a deal as quickly as possible. Donald Trump knew these countries what he was betting on, and it proved to be right because so many countries acted so quickly. We can we have a deal, You dude, No, you're right, You're right. It's unfair. We're gonna we're willing free and fair trade. Sure, Okay, Why did that happen? Because those countries desperately need access to our markets and your money. So that's why these countries came begging to get this deal done. And now we've got ninety days, and my guess is you're probably gonna hear a lot of announcement in the next ninety days about trade deal that are made with individual countries. You have dozens of foreign countries. Multinational businesses have announced all their investment in America because they know that under President Trump, it's going to be in their best interest to produce goods here, which is great for Americans because it'll create those high paying career jobs you always hear me talking about. That means more industry, less dependence on other nations for necessary items, like pharmaceuticals, semiconductor ships, et cetera. And what people are not quite understanding is if they think this pause is out of weakness. No, it's just to kind of take our breath and see how many deals we can get done quickly. And this will be forever the new normal at least I guess until the liberal comes in and one day and is elected. Then yeah, sure we'll pay tariffs. How much you want us to pay? I mean, how stupid would that be? And I predict by the end of all of this, in spite of all of their bluster, the China you know now that they're being held accountable, and even Europe is holding them accountable. Europe is now tariffing China big time because they want to be able. They don't have any access to China's markets. I don't think the communist Chinese are going to lift their trade barriers or stop their intellectual property theft with Europe. Europe really doesn't have any other option. They're going to have to do business with America. China has no interest in good faith negotiations. They started a trade war that they promise you they're not going to win. President she is playing chicken with the wrong guy. And now I think the tariffs went up to one hundred and forty five percent. They just keep going up. And now if you look at China, it's their currency is now at its lowest points since two thousand and seven and going lower. And I think President Shees is going to have to beg for mercy and come on in and try and make a deal with the United States. The President said he's open to doing that. China's economy depends on America's lucrative market. They need us to buy their cheap products in bulk, and unfortunately, millions of Chinese citizens will be out of work. Not that they're the best jobs in the world. Do you have these Chinese sweatshops? China's retaliatory retaliatory tariffs don't have a huge impact on the US. They've been ripping us off for decades and their intellectual property theft. The money that it's cost us is incalculable. Never mind what they did to the world with COVID nineteen. But this is the this is the state of affairs.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: You want an American president that's going to fight for American jobs and fundamental fairness in terms of international trade. Or do you want America to surrender, because that's basically the option. There's two options here. Inflation, by the way, continues its decline. I'm sure the state run legacy media mob won't focus on this, but consumer prices falling in March to April to two point four percent. That is close to the two percent goal in terms of inflation numbers. Now, let's see the borders now secure. Last week's unemployment report from March showed job growth that was booming, the handcuffs of being taken off our energy industry, government waste fraud and abuses being cut. Elon Muskin announced one hundred and fifty billion doses found. China has been confronted economically, so as the rest of the world. The Iranians have been put on notice militarily. The inflation rate has declined since President Trump became president, from three percent now to two point four percent, and the European Union is now we want to give negotiations a chance. At the head of the European Commission on Thursday, she mirrored President Trump's move to suspend tariffs worldwide. The European Union only passed its retaliatory duties on Wednesday, afternoon, a response to Donald Trump's steel and aluminum tariffs, which had been watered down from earlier proposals that came in at a fraction. They're going to need access to our markets. This was big news too that I bet everybody ignored. Apple is now in talks with customers on ways to respond to US terrorists by shifting more production outside of China. Now, remember, we have a five hundred billion dollar commitment to build out facilities all over the United States, but especially in Texas. I mean, that's a big deal. Now, the remarks by the Chinese company, which assembles iPhones and makes AirPods, provide a glimpse into deliberations by companies around the world scrambling to tackle, you know, the fact that America has been abused and taken advantage and ripped off. If there's a commercial guarantee and we're able to conduct a good evaluation and we don't rule out having some products being localized to meet the needs of the US market, They're going to do it. And why shouldn't they Dozens of new factories and now being built across the country. This news out of industry select dot Com. Apple announced plans for the two hundred and fifty thousand square foot AI server manufacturing facility in Houston, Texas, but they're also going to be building out other facilities around the country. They're going to produce AI servers to support Apple Intelligence, that's their AI driven personal assistant for iPhone, iPad, mac computers or Bullish on the future of American innovation and proud to build on our long standing US investments with this five hundred billion dollar commitment to our country's future. I mean they're making smart choice, some smart choices. ELI Lilly and Company. They announced plans to more than double their US manufacturing investment to one point seven billion. That's going to create thousands of jobs. The investment will expand Lili's manufacturing facilities in North Carolina and Indiana, focusing on producing active pharmaceutical ingredients and new metow We need our medicines made here. We learned that during COVID Overland. AI has inaugurated their new factory in South Seattle that's designed for end to end development and rapid production of both crude and uncrewed ground vehicles.
Speaker 2: That's a big deal.
Speaker 1: Toyota officially opened a new automotive battery manufacturing plant in North Carolina, following on the heels of Nissan and Honda, and the nearly fourteen billion dollar facility is Toyota's eleventh manufacturing plant in the US. It's expected to create five thousand jobs. I don't even know how to say this name. It's oarsl Or Middle has announced plans to construct a new advanced, non grain oriented electric steel manufacturing facility in Alabama. One point two billion investment there thirteen hundred jobs during the construction phase, then permanent positions thereafter. Aero Vernment has announced the establish than of Freedom Works, which is a state of the art advanced manufacturing facility in Salt Lake City two hundred thousand square feet and that's going to happen. That's going to create hundreds and hundreds of high paying jobs. ZM Trucks has selected Sam Bernardino, a pretty dumbness stay in California for its first North American manufacturing plant and new regional headquarters. The companies leased to two hundred and ten thousand square foot facility in Fontana, California. By the way, did you see in and out Burger is moving to Franklin, Tennessee and Nashville.
Speaker 2: I did it's pretty cool. Yeah they are. Does that mean you're a Tennessee. It's warm there.
Speaker 1: It's not as form as Florida, and it's not as coastal. That's a little problem for me. I like the coast. But I've actually had conversations I begged in and out to move to Palm Beach, Florida and surrounding areas West Palm. I'm trying to get him down here to get them all over Florida.
Speaker 2: Are they not able to get the meat right or oh they just that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: But this is a company that is never planned on going east of Texas, and that's a big problem anyway. Orbis Corporation announced that their new manufacturing facility in Greenville, Texas four hundred and twenty thousand square feet of manufacturing space two hundred and forty thousand square feet of warehouse space dedicated to producing reusable packaging. The Diego North America announced four hundred and fifteen million dollar investment. And this is a Montgomery, Alabama, three hundred and sixty thousand square foot facility. I mean, I can keep going on. I got more and more. You just keep going. Seven trillion dollars plus and county Now interesting. Two bloggers linked to the Chinese government floated the idea of upping the flow of deadly fentanyl into the US and retaliation to the President's tariffs. Well, that's pretty sick, that's pretty ugly, that's pretty evil, pretty dark, pretty twisted. Anyway, the President explained his ninety day pause for most countries, with the exception of China. China is going to have to come to the table. US inflation drop to a six month low in March. Why isn't this Why isn't Wall Street paying attention to that? Because that helps everyday Americans. The global bond investors rallied behind President Trump's trade push. That's good news as well. Trump's tariff pause is the latest example. I mean, what people want to understand is Donald Trump has now given them time. And with Donald Trump's in a perpetual state of negotiation, how many times do I have to explain this. I don't know why I have to keep explaining this, but it is what it is. There's a sad story in the New York Post today about the It's called Chinese tsunami swamps, and you should see these sweatshops these condition and it talks in at length about how a one point nine trillion dollars in industry is that is coming from China, and that the communist country of one point three billion people have shifted all this cash into amping up its factories in just four years in an effort to overwhelm manufacturers around the world with an influx of their cheap goods. Meanwhile, they treat their citizens like Adam Schiff, and they abuse them in these sweatshops, and they pay them next to nothing, and they live in poverty. I mean, I really am not interested in buying, you know, when people are abused like that. I kind of care about human beings and human souls, and you know, the balance between profits and take care. I've always thought the answer is profit sharing. I really think that's the answer. Anyway. Trump secured the release of another American hostage abandoned by Biden. The Daily Wire pointed out that they successfully negotiate negotiated the release of a Russian American dual citizen, an amateur at ballet dancer from a Russian prison.
Speaker 2: So that's good news.
Speaker 1: What are we up to, like fifteen sixteen people now that Donald Trump has negotiated the release of the House has passed the Save Act, requiring proof of citizenship to register to vote.
Speaker 2: That is good news.
Speaker 1: Doose discovered that millions of dollars in unemployment claims are going to fake people. Now this came up in this cabinet meeting that that was so impressive. Today we're going to run a lot of it in the final hour of the program today. Dose claimed it reviewed an initial survey of unemployment claims since twenty twenty. They found ninety seven hundred people whose birth dates aren't for another fifteen years who have claimed sixty nine million dollars in benefits. In one case, a person whose birthday was listed as the year twenty one fifty four claimed forty one thousand dollars. Gee, your tax dollars at work. The House also, by the way, passed their budget resolution, which is key to the President's agenda. It was a close vote, as expected, but they have a small majority and the President he praised on the House. And this is all because of the reconciliation process, which is complicated. I've spent a lot of time on it. I won't do it now, and you know, I want to know what the horrible discovery Doge made is President Trump said this on Air Force One and Caroline Levitt stated that they made a massive discovery. Trump called it horrible, But they haven't told us yet. I'm dying to know with that. I always want to know what they're not telling us. Always I want to get to the bottom of everything. The President has been on a court winning streak. He now has notched his fourth victory at the Supreme Court since Friday, a remarkable feat. In other words, this is putting an end to the law fair and judge shopping that is been used by the Democrats that are you know, they can't win at the ballot box, they can't win legislatively, so this is what they're left with. On the immigration front, we have a lot of updates today. The Texas Texas tough guy who vowed to open fire on ICE agents. Yeah, he was crying in court today. Interesting, you threaten ICE agents. Sorry you, as far as I'm concerned, Lock you up, throw away the key.
Speaker 2: You're done.
Speaker 1: Thousands of illegal immigrants facing potential and voluntary removal from the US are now self deporting through an app provided by the US Customs and Border Protection. Number of illegals who have opted to self deport And I brought this up before the election. I turned out to be right. I told you that this would happen once people know that they're not going to get away with it, They're going to be like, I'm getting out of here on my own. Christy Nome has reopened ice office to support families who's lost loved ones to illegal immigrant crime. Good for her Venezuela and Opposition promises reparations to Lake and Riley's family and other victims of trende Iragua violence. Thousands leave the country voluntarily. That's a big, big headline to the ideo jay to dismiss a Virginia case against the Salvadorian accused MS thirteen leaders said to be deported. The illegal aliens attorney wants the judge to delay the dismissal, citing concern for his client's deportation without due process. If you're in the country illegally, you don't get due process. Now, sanctuary jurisdictions, Now, guess which one released the most criminals. Which sanctuary jurisdiction? This is the Tesland to release the most amount of criminals without questions.
Speaker 2: We have done more under Trump with gnome with what they're doing with Tom Holman is no, no, no, what jurisdiction? Where?
Speaker 1: What area of the country? What do you mean what George DC Now California leads the pack. New York City, by the way, welcomes back, welcomes ice back to Rikers Island. On the other hand, this idiot governor New Jersey Phil Murphy has ordered local police to stop working with immigration for officials.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: That's going to be a lawsuit for Pam Bondy. That'll be number three if my count is correct. Illinois Democrat minimizing violent acts committed by illegals is just a few little crimes, that's all. You tell that to Lake and Riley, Rachel Moren and Joscelyn Nungary's family, thousands leave. I would just hit that. I mean, we got a lot of news today. We had a ton of news. Then, of course the left is going absolutely insane. Pernie Sanders beat the crap out of Anderson Cooper last night. That was pretty funny, and I thought that was interesting. Biden administration quietly waived by America rules on a seven billion dollar program to help out China, just like they tipped off China. Well, we don't want the American people to know about the spine balloon. Yeah, it would be really bad for our bilateral relations.
Speaker 2: Can you believe that?
Speaker 1: And then it just they institutionally lied about everything. Do you think it might have had to do with the deal that? What's that message? I'm sitting here next to my father, between everybody that he knows and my ability to hold a grudge.
Speaker 2: No, don't leave it. Well, why didn't you act the way you did?
Speaker 1: And then five million dollars or something, some crazy amount of money is transferred over all. Right, everybody knows them into health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and eat right and mostly all protein, eggs, meat. But I brought cereal back into my life. Now, if you go down the cereal aisle at your local store and you read the ingredients, what do you see? High end sugar, corn syrup, chemical additives. It's all crap. But grainberry is different. I met Peter Harris. He and his father created grainberry cereals to bring the healthiest, most natural choice to the cereal aisle. Now, the beauty of grainberry is they are focused on controlling sugar levels. They're heart healthy and Grainberry cereal uses natural plant based fiber. It has a ton of antioxidants, it's healthy and here's the best part, it tastes great and I can still have cereal in my diet. They got seven different grainberry cereals like Multi brand Flakes, Honey Nut, Original, toasted oats, Apple, Cinnamon, Linda's favorite grainberry raisin brand Hi will become back Peter Novarro. We'll also check out with Steve Moore and the Cabinet meeting from earlier today. And don't forget Tesla. Our contest word of the day is winning. Go to Hannity dot com. When you need to reach your kids instantly, turn to one of our news sponsors. You'll love the technology of rapid Radios dot com. They are walkie talkies with industrial strength that are on a nationwide network and for a limited time go to rapid radios dot com. You'll get up to sixty percent off free ups shipping. Rapid Radios can keep you can conected with your family with the touch of a button. You simply pull them out of a box, You press a button, you start talking to your kids anywhere anytime. That's one touch connection. Rapid Radios has nationwide LTE coverage, no subscription that you'll ever pay, no monthly fee ever. It's one hundred percent private. It's ready to go right out of the box. Just go to rapid radios dot com and get in on what everyone is using and talking about. You'll love the technology. For a limited time, just go to rapid radios dot com. You'll get sixty percent off. You get free ups shipping from Michigan. You had the promo code Radio twenty five. You get an extra twenty five bucks off and a free EMP protection bag.