Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Apple the number one talked about stock on market Monday, so Apple has lost two hundred billion well last week. Last week, it lost two hundred billion in two days after reports of iPhone ban in China, so in a significant turndown downturn, Apple's market value was decimated by two hundred billion in the span of two days. This decline is connected to the emerging reports surrounding a potential ban of iPhone sales in China, a critical market for the tech giant. The news is evidently caused unrest among investors, resulting in a sell off that negatively impacted Apple stock value last week. For sure, Wow, the ramifications of such band are not clear at the moment. The market reaction reflects concerns over the sustainable role of the Chinese play and Apple's revenue stream. So this is something as extremely concerning for the tech industry and.
Speaker 5: Apple and Apple shareholders. So what does this mean.
Speaker 6: It's pretty interesting, right, a company loses two hundred billion and it doesn't feel like this is the end of the world. It doesn't even feel like this is like super major. I think the bigger part of the issue is what the Chinese government has done, because I think that speaks higher volumes and so the agency they are telling pretty much the citizens to refrain from using Apple iPhones and other foreign based brands for work or bringing them into the office as part of a broader effort to reduce the reliance on foreign technology. I think that's the piece that is interesting, right. They're trying to make sure that their citizens don't use foreign technology. So Apple, of course is part of that. I think that's the bigger play the two hundred billion. Yes, there's nothing to sneeze that, but for a company like Apple, I'm not sure how much of a detriment is now. If that band stays in place, that's going to affect a lot of companies and a lot of businesses, Apple being one. But the other side of it is that while they're telling you to not use the iPhone and they're trying to ban the use in the workplace, they've announced the new Wildwei phone.
Speaker 5: What do you know.
Speaker 6: This is? I mean the timing of this is impeccable, right, because you put the band in place. On Thursday, you announce Chinese manufacturer Wilawey, which is probably the biggest tech phone tech company in China. They announced their new phone that's coming out, the May sixty pro smartphone, and so you talk about all the great features that it has. You want them to stop relying on foreign based technology. Well, here comes our technology. I mean from a standpoint of media and spreading propaganda. The sales of the Wildwei phone were great, and part of it had to do with the announcement of Hey, we want you to stop using that American phone.
Speaker 4: H yes, yea h h u A w E.
Speaker 7: I correct, Yes, I don't want to sneeze at a two hundred billion dollar loss. But for context, this is like a Lucid motors or a Snapchat. I want everyone right now in chat to go Google. What is the annual revenue of AirPods? So even if this band does last for a little bit longer, when when the AirPods are producing more revenue than Adobe, I'm not as worried.
Speaker 8: The part that that does have.
Speaker 7: Me concerned is that Chinese started to counteract some of the things that we were doing. So when we blocked Wawa last year, years ago or two years ago, yes, slee right on the enterprise side and on the government side that they block our iPhones, but.
Speaker 8: An Apple's chest move. I was telling someone this, I think on your post.
Speaker 7: This is why Apple has slowly built a regime in manufacturing in India, and it may take three years for that to be fully in swing. But when war benefits nobody but Arma med Dillers. But if you are going to go to war, you're going to have to know who your allies are and where you're going to be able to replace that revenue. The Ai're going to be able to replace that revenue in India. The third point I want to make this is really just yes, it factored in, but it wasn't the catalyst that caused it to fall. When Apple hit a high couple months ago one ninety four to fifty and it retested last week of one to eighty nine, and some change, the market is just like everything is like ninety five percent to ninety seven percent off of its highs. We're just seeing a pullback overall. And there's a lot of geopolitical concern that we have. Even with the arm IPO, which we will talk about later. The biggest issue that I have there is that the exposure to China, same with Taiwan Semiconductor, we'll talk about later. The only reason I haven't liked them more than in video, and then video is the greatest benefactor there is because of the exposure and potential war with China. If that was not there, TSM would have probably been up five hundred percent. So in a grand scheme of things, am I worried about a two hundred billion dollar loss in Apple when they find a way to charge your card in the middle of night for all those services, Did you get out the app store?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: The airport revenue is there. But I do think we have to find ways to be able to get along with the superpowers that are China, India which does not care about globalism as much as we do, and a couple other emerging markets as well, especially the super continent of Africa. We have to have good geopolitical tact there and order for business to continue to thrive. For everyone who's asking is this is the time to get out of Apple, I'll buy all your shares off you.
Speaker 8: No, now's not the time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, so we saw it what we're seeing it now with Apple. But if you think back earlier in the year when America government said that they told Nvideo, hey, we got to slow down on the sales of our chips to the Chinese population because we don't want them getting technologically advanced about that. That's part of it as well, and so even inside of the Huawei phone they're not using in video chips. They're using chips that have made specifically semis that are made from Chinese companies. So you're starting to see like these geopolitical issues spill into the companies that we know very well.
Speaker 5: You can't invest in Inwi. It's not a public traded stock.
Speaker 6: Right weekend, No, we can no.
Speaker 4: So if anybody that's interested in learning more about that company, you won't give them any more insight on.
Speaker 7: That the apple of China pretty much, that will be the easiest like tagline if you will for them.
Speaker 6: Earners, what's up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop of at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, It's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot Com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest life ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day.
Speaker 2: Imprisoned and deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 7: The well designed phones maybe even has an edge on Apple. If Samsung had a sister company in terms of like technological innovation, whil what will be it? But this is chess in wargames now through tech we've talked about it before. These wars are not going to be fought with boots on the ground, is going to be fought with AI intelligence and programming a nation how to feel about something. And the truth is, it was a mistake for a long ago for America to ship all of his jobs over to Indie and China while out telling African Americans and brown people there are no jobs available for you. Now you've built up a superpower who wants to come and deshore you when you could have taken care of your own. To every economist, they cannot tell me that it is better fit for the economy to outsource jobs to another country that does not pay taxes here opposed to taking care of its own people. Majority of the brands that are going through a lot of drama right now and trauma did not take care of their Adam excuse me, did not take care of the African American community like Adam twenty two.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry for whatever you were going through last week. I'll see you in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 7: But we need to start having an index owned companies that actually treat us well because it's starting to have an economic impact on the bottom line.
Speaker 5: Are you going to actually see Adam twenty two.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he had a little issue last week. He had a love pr issue. So I'm gonna go see him in two.
Speaker 5: Weeks, see him for what you're doing a show?
Speaker 8: Yeah from the interview. Okay, So y'all want to come.
Speaker 7: Pouse big Ball, especially on that show, and don't have lean on set.
Speaker 8: It ain't that type of show. It's not that type of show. Shot to your clean and all that, but no.
Speaker 6: Shout out to your clean.
Speaker 5: Okay. So is this an opportunity to buy Apple stop?
Speaker 8: I believe so. Not at this price.
Speaker 7: I like it stock club clup, don't kill me if it's like one seventy one or one sixty three.
Speaker 8: I like it at the area.
Speaker 7: But no one that is an investor in long term, even though it's a boring company quote unquote, we talk about it all the time. No one can name me nine better companies than Apple internationally or domestically. Once again, put in chat, what is the revenue of airpot My number one thing that filtered for everyone who asked me about a company, is your company making more revenue than AirPods.
Speaker 6: That's the work. That's the wearrible section, y'all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, It's like when you go to that wearable section and to what the operator expenses are. They are making a killing billion AirPods alone, more than Adobe.
Speaker 8: They're out doing Snapchat.
Speaker 7: So like all the fringe brands that are doing good in twenty twenty and twenty twenty one then are no longer doing good Once again, I'll say that's a noble concept. The company that makes the most money, that has the best profit margins should be the most heralded publicly traded company of all time and it should make you money.
Speaker 6: So you know what, we should also pay attention right, Like, yes, it's the two hundred billion, but last quarter week, in the past two quarters, we have seen a decline in the sales of the iPhone, which we should take note of. Like we've seen that that has happened. The number one leader as far as the ecosystem inside of Apple is the iPhone. Over fifty percent of its revenue comes from that. Yeah, Tomorrow's a huge day, Like we can't over like, look that tomorrow's a huge day. Tomorrow they're going to be announcing the innovation, right, whether it's the iPhone fifteen pro or Pro Max that I know there's some new watches, and maybe they'll have a new iPad. Let's see what the innovation looks like. Because three to four quarters of negative sales on the iPhone, it's gonna it'll affect the company. I mean, it's impossible for it not to. So let's just be mindful of that.
Speaker 8: I agree.
Speaker 7: I'm not being flipping on it. I mean, as far as the innovation, I'm gonna call cap on it. I don't think the fifteen is gonna be too innovative. I haven't heard anybody say anything of any features that I haven't met.
Speaker 6: We're the leaks that I haven't even seen any leaks.
Speaker 7: Listen when nobody's leaking the album, that's what you know, the album trash.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they got the event tomorrow wonder Lust.
Speaker 4: I think it's I believe it's called that's the release of the iPhone fifteen or they're gonna talk about it. So you're not excited. You're not excited. You don't think that's gonna move the stock at all.
Speaker 8: No, I would be lying if I it's not a regardlessive of my love for Apple, I'm always gonna be honest. I haven't. I don't think it's gonna be that much different than the fourteen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well got a camera slightly better camera.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Usually they'll start releasing I mean probably at the end of ten, we'll probably hear more about it, the pre sale numbers or the pre sale orders, and that'll give you a fair indication that will go into q Q four sales. But I haven't heard anything, like you I said, I haven't even seen any leaks that oh, this is the new feature, or there hasn't been any rumbling.
Speaker 4: So I mean they need a whole new It's like pointing out the same pair Jordan's every year with different different colorway.
Speaker 5: Eventually it's just doesn't mean anything anymore.
Speaker 4: Like they probably have to just revolutionize the whole thing and come up with a whole, completely new product, because it's not really moving a needle.
Speaker 5: It's just the same thing over and over again. Ye people, you gotta buy. You have no choice but to buy it.
Speaker 6: But people are holding on to their phones longer though, right, So like the person like you might have the thirteen, I might have the fourteen, people are looking at the fifteen saying I'm not buying that. I'm I'm loyal to the phone that I have it's pretty good. The camera's not going to be that much better, So I mean, you're right, there needs to be something that's innovative. I just don't think this is going to be the one which could be an indicator that shows slower sales again in the iPhone.
Speaker 8: Two things, Apple Corporate needs to bring Johnny Ive back or someone of a stature.
Speaker 7: To begin togn design products because from an operations standpoint, you can only enhance profit margin price points so much. You have to at some point, please write this in chat. You have to have an error resistible offer that nobody can deny. Like, regardless what people think about did he give it away a million? It is like a million is a million bucks. That's amazing. That is newsworthy. iPhone has not had a significant upgrade in a long maybe five or six years. It is time got to bring some key people back. I think Johnny Ivery. I know he's still in this consultant role, but if they need to find a way to integrate him back and begin to focus a lot more on innovation.
Speaker 8: Wearables is doing great, but they still need.
Speaker 7: A lot more development on our product side before they eventually get into healthcare.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and the vision protos is until next year. I think per orders might be starting this year though, but it doesn't come out to next year.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom.
Speaker 1: The United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed.
Speaker 2: To return legally. Do what's leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,