Speaker 1: I definitely pay attention to because, like I feel like, if the if the guy I'm having sex with you need to go to the bathroom and wipe that dick off, get off warm rag and wipe that dick off.
Speaker 2: You know, I prefer you know, I like a little concierge service. Yeah, yeah, bring it to the beg.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: It is. Hey, sometimes I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Like sometimes we be in the bathroom together, we take the trip together, so I'm in their pin and he's wiping off.
Speaker 2: We like that is good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but then see, sometimes you just gotta go geteach yourself too, because niggas be taking too long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's that's true. Take it too long and the need to start melting melting whoop, be melting.
Speaker 3: Wood, be melting.
Speaker 2: No, we want to know.
Speaker 3: We're not done.
Speaker 2: We're not finna glaze. No fun intended with the glaze. What's up, y'all? It's your girl lex p and it's your girl dry and.
Speaker 1: The cold, and you are tuned in to another episode of Poor Mine.
Speaker 2: We're a drunk mind speaks sob thowt.
Speaker 1: We ain't got no gifts today, we ain't got no guests.
Speaker 2: Today, Oh, I feel like, when was the last time we sat on this couch, just me and you.
Speaker 4: I don't know, it's been a mining. We's in hot demand. Oh my god, bostin busy.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me say this first of all, Today, the day that we're recording. Obviously, when we all see this is gonna be past it. But today is February twenty six. Today literally makes four years since I quit my job, okay.
Speaker 2: To become a full time entrepreneur.
Speaker 1: Yes, And I just want to say, like I said, every morning I wake up and I just show gratitude to my life anyways, because I feel so blessed to be able to do this and do this with my best friend, but also.
Speaker 2: To that really touched me.
Speaker 1: But today, like I said, every time I get on Instagram or facebooking that shows you what you posted four years ago, three years ago, and I see this post, it just really warns my heart because like, I'm really out here doing it.
Speaker 2: And I thought, you a boss, Beach.
Speaker 1: I'm not being funny. I never thought I could. I always knew I was special, right like I always knew I was different, but I never knew what my life would look like not having a job. Like I said, I've been working since I was fifteen years old and growing up.
Speaker 2: You know, my mom had a good job. My sister been working since she was fifteen.
Speaker 1: Everybody in my family just you go to college and you get a job. I don't have any entrepreneurs in my family. I never knew what that looked like. So when I see people who are business owners, or when I saw people who were creating content and they were doing it full time, I'm like, what does that look like for me?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So the fact that I've done it for this long four years is a long time to keep yourself afloat, and not only keep myself afloat amen helujah.
Speaker 2: Myself afloat, stress free.
Speaker 1: It's not that I'm like, I pay my bills and I'm like, oh, okay, I pay my bills.
Speaker 2: I made it another month.
Speaker 1: I pay my bills, and I'm still able to do for the people that I need to do for and do the things I need to do. I'm able to invest in my future, invest in other businesses like love leg speed, I'm able to do things, and.
Speaker 2: I am just.
Speaker 1: I just cannot say enough, like I really like, thank you God, like, I'm so I'm so blessed, and no matter how bad.
Speaker 2: It gets, I'm just dramatic.
Speaker 1: And yes, I really, I truly am like and I'm glad that we're actually talking about this because obviously that's gonna get into the first tip, because I do want to do a catch up, but I'm just like, man, we did this, and I and I will never stop clapping for us. I will never stop tooting my own horn because a lot of y'all are have just started watching, and y'all are just now tuning in. And I know we talk about this a lot, but when I tell you, blood sweat and tears for real, and we are just now getting started because when y'all see this episode, we still got.
Speaker 2: A big announcement to make.
Speaker 1: Two big announcements, huge announcements like God is real, y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, you.
Speaker 1: Gotta put your head out what Kim say, get your work, man, y'all ain't got that hustling you. I'm telling you, I put this on everything people can look out on the inside. I'm built different, baby. I do what I does and I gets it done. Don't care what people say about me, but I get it the fuck.
Speaker 2: Done six years and not a week missed period. Poot the hard grade. I'm just k like, you know, you gotta tout.
Speaker 4: I've been tooty yo, and I'm gonna keep too do that, Cause at the end of the day, if you don't give yourself a pat on the bag and be proud of yourself.
Speaker 2: Who is gonna be proud of you? Who will?
Speaker 4: I mean, and people will be, But nobody is going to root for you more than you root for you. And I feel like one thing about us, We're gonna we just rooting for ourselves before anybody was. Because at one point we had we was getting like sixty listeners.
Speaker 5: And I said, and it has sixty y'all had.
Speaker 2: But we was happy with the sixty.
Speaker 4: But see that's what I always say. I say this all the time. God is not gonna bless you with more until you happy for what you got. And I feel like one thing about us, we was happy with them little sixty listeners, Like we definitely always wanted more, but we still just couldn't even be believe that many people was listening to us every week.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not gonna lie even with my new channel, like I probably I'm averaging like fifteen kvus per video. Yeah, and I mean, obviously that's different from poor mind because we get one hundred thousand, sometimes half a million.
Speaker 2: I'm happy with that.
Speaker 1: I cannot believe fifteen thousand of y'all want to hear me talk.
Speaker 4: That's how I feel about my YouTube channel because I average about the same. I'm getting about fifteen thousands like views a week or whatever. And yeah, it's like to start something new, like fresh from the ground up and to already be getting those kind of views.
Speaker 2: That's alive. Yeah, I mean, I'm grateful for it all. I'm grateful for real to shout out skin treat I deserve it.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, but anyways, let's do a catch up. Obviously we haven't had a solo in a while, so what you went up to was going on house life treating you.
Speaker 2: Life has been great.
Speaker 4: I had a really really good Valentine's Day. Seal for music did really amazing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, how was it? Because you had a I just want to say, this beautiful model. Oh gorgeous. It's just gorgeous. Jesus.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, it's it really well. So the Valentine's Day celd really really well. I'm excited because it's about to be spring timing. I cannot say on camera, but I'll let you know off camera. But yeah, the cel did really really good, and now I'm like gearing up for my I'm gonna do like a big like spring campaign, like promo campaign, because I have a lot of new products coming out and you know spring baby, my birthday's coming up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do a birthday self.
Speaker 1: Can I get like something? Can I get like a collaboration? Yeah, Like I want to do a lip we can.
Speaker 4: But I feel like I've been said that to you years.
Speaker 1: Ago, Like I feel like my sigma when.
Speaker 2: You Yeah, I want to do like a Lippi. Yeah you want to do like a lip kid. Yes, I want to have like a LEXP lip kick.
Speaker 1: Okay, Like I want it to be like, you know, something cute and fabulous.
Speaker 2: I feel like we could do that.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, to do it for your birthday, that's enough time for me, Darling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I feel like because then we could do like a proper rollout and really like make sure it's like real cute puts together. Yeah, get like cute packaging. It's oh yeah, let's do that. Yeah, that's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so the cell did really well.
Speaker 4: Like I said, I'm gearing up for the new products that's coming out my spring campaign because it's gonna be big. I'm gonna have like models and stuff, and then just still doing It's god damn challenge. But I am thirty four days and you look amazing. You literally have a six pack now, I do. That's crazy crazy. I'll be like, god damn, thanks frying. Yeah, I do, I really do. I have a little six pack now. And I feel like my legs I was just telling time when we was in the kitchen. I feel like my legs are getting big, like bigger, Yeah, like they're getting like tone.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean you look the body always been teen. But you if it gives, like workout girl now, like your body gives that you go to the gym and see.
Speaker 4: I can't till I really start having like muscle definition, no, like in my legs and in my arms.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm thirty four days. I haven't missed today working out.
Speaker 4: In thirty four days, I've been doing ten thousand steps today and I haven't been drinking. So I'm just still doing my challenge. So I still have what forty one four days.
Speaker 2: You're gonna push through. You're gonna get there.
Speaker 4: Yah, I'm gonna get there, and I'm gonna be done writing time for my birthday like I'm gonna be I think April eighth is my last Ooh, we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Have so much fun for your birthday.
Speaker 4: We are because we have something so big and so huge coming up this.
Speaker 2: So I'll say this.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not gonna say anything, but April twenty second is Drea's birthday. If you are a poor mind staying fan, whatever you are, you need to be in Atlanta April twenty second. Y.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say that because we're gonna do something really like yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Y'all are invited, and y'all are gonna be invited. So April twenty second, bags for y'all in Atlanta.
Speaker 4: So yeah, So that's really it for me, Like girl, just boring, working, working out, real prepping. I feel like when you were doing a detox and you're doing a challenge.
Speaker 2: Life is never that exciting.
Speaker 4: But that's why I was saying, I want to go somewhere like this weekend or next weekend, like I just feel like I need to get out of there, Limma, and go do something because I feel like my life's just been so rapiditive, because I don't be really wanting to go nowhere, because I don't want to be tempty to drink. So what you been up to?
Speaker 1: I'm going seventy five days hard, drunk as fuck.
Speaker 2: I'm just going honestly okay, Like I.
Speaker 1: Didn't give up liquor, but I don't drink anyways, Like I'm not a heavy drinker like I drink the days we record. I lost recently, I lost fifteen pounds, but half of that because I got really fucking sick, Like I'm still kind of getting over it. Yeah you look good, but yeah, I've lost fifteen pounds. I want to lose like ten more. Before I almost said what it was before your birthday. I want to lose like ten more pounds. But honestly, like I said, you know, I've still been on my church journey, my therapy journey. I'm still doing very very well. I'm getting better mentally, Like I said, I be catching myself kind of slipping down that slow, but I can catch myself better now and quicker.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm just doing I've been doing a lot of work internally, And one thing that I'm working on this year too is I'm really trying to pour into my community, like especially black women, black creators, anybody. Like I'm trying to make sure whatever knowledge I have to give to them, that I'm helping people build their platform. I'm not even being like, oh, break me off and give me a percentage. No, Like, I really want to see more Black women doing this. I want to see more Black women on tour. I want to see more Black women just creating content. I want to see us in these spaces. So that's something that I've been doing to like really pouring into people that are close to me, people that me and me ask me for advice, and like sharing my platform and doing what I'm supposed to do.
Speaker 2: So that's something I really really want.
Speaker 1: To do this year, is like uplifting us as black female creators, Like I really, y'all is.
Speaker 2: Shagirl, xp Andy, Chagarl, Dre and the Call and we are here.
Speaker 1: To tell you y'all about our brand new ebook and e course a bundle poor into your pod.
Speaker 4: Yes, y'all, we have been working on this for a while and we're so excited to put it out and give it to y'all because we know so many people have been asking us for such a long time about how to start a successful podcast, and we have literally put all of the information that we have in everything that we utilize into this one ebook.
Speaker 1: Yes, and this is not your typical ebook, because I know what a lot of y'all are thinking, huh uh uh, But I'm telling y'all, we give y'all direct access to how we built our brand. It's not no fluffiness and all that what I've read the ebooks before. This is the ebook that gets straight to the point and gives you all the direction you need to start your podcast today.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and you can trust that we are putting one hundred percent good information, no.
Speaker 2: Filter into this book and it's gonna help you build.
Speaker 4: Your brand, and it shows you exactly how we build poor Minds and made it into a sixteen year company.
Speaker 1: So make sure y'all had to poor Minds dot Com to purchase your ebook or the e course, and we also have it available in a bundle for you so you can get both poor.
Speaker 2: Minds dot Com pour into your pod. What's up y'alls, your girl xp Andy Schagirl, drain the Call and we are in.
Speaker 1: A time where everybody is creating content selling things online. So we're gonna tell y'all about how squarespace dot com is gonna make it.
Speaker 2: Super easy for you.
Speaker 4: Yes, one way that they make it super easy is that they use design intelligence, which is cutting edge AI technology. And I also like that they use a lot of popular payment myth. It is like Clarinet, Apple Pay and after pay.
Speaker 1: Literally they make it a one stop shop for all of your content. So whether it's YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, they make it a one stop shop for all your customers.
Speaker 2: So if you're selling.
Speaker 1: Online courses, blogs, videos, whatever, they can make it where it's a recurring revenue for you each and every month. So all you're gonna do is go to squarespace dot com backslash poor minds and you'll get ten percent off of your website or your domain. Check out squarespace dot com for a free trial, and when you're ready to launch the bww dot squarespace dot com backslash poor minds to save ten percent off of your first purchase of a website or domain. Yeah, because you know what, and I want to shout out to Kevi on stage real quick because y'all do this every three months. To my dog, y'all think Kevin is funny.
Speaker 2: Yet he's funny, and not only is he funny, he puts people in position to win during the pandemic. This man had a whole comedy series where he.
Speaker 1: Was putting comedians on y'all literally sit on Twitter. And this is no offense because I be on Twitter a lot, but y'all sit on Twitter, and y'all sweet all day. You think you so funny, and y'all be networking with the wrong people instead of bashing is man.
Speaker 2: He can get you a job. I just don't see the.
Speaker 1: Benefit of bashing people for who are doing good for and putting.
Speaker 2: People in position.
Speaker 1: And somebody said to me, Tyler Perry puts people in position, but he's not above criticism. Asking if Kevi on stage is funny is not criticism. That's not a critique.
Speaker 4: And taller Perry may not be above criticism, but he also not on Twitter. He not responding to y'all needs, So y'all don't know what.
Speaker 2: He will do. Y'all are doing that because y'all think it's funny. Y'all think it's cute.
Speaker 1: I just think it's so crazy that if I can look at your timeline and I can name ten things you hate, but I can't name two things you like, you might need to take some.
Speaker 2: Those negative Nancy. Yes, and this is coming from the number one hater in the whichever you know. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I just feel like that I see the things that Kevin number one.
Speaker 2: I am a hater. I love to hate down I do. I don't know if I will call you a hater per se. I don't give a fuck what people call me. Bleep that up, but.
Speaker 4: I think it's been five minutes, okay, but I do. I will say, like I said, seeing people like Kevi on stage share his platform and give people, you know, a space to be introduced to other people that are funny and in that space and do what they do, it's like it's amazing, and I'm like, okay, you know.
Speaker 2: What, I want to do the same thing.
Speaker 1: I can't do it on his level yet, but you know, eventually, I do want to have my own I've always said this. I want to have my own production company and I want to be able to produce other things. But I feel like I can start right here with my platform and making sure I just do what I can to share, share the knowledge and share the well.
Speaker 2: So shout out to keV on stage. Shout out to keV. Yes, yeah, and you're trying to prak the my spine.
Speaker 4: Hey, I don't know what the hell you saying, but you do love, That's what I said. Okay, So somebody had told me because now I'm watching shows in Spanish, Like I watch all my shows in Spanish and I use the English subtitles.
Speaker 2: You're logged in on my shit, No I'm not. It's one nother. I'm no, it's not.
Speaker 5: It's not Netflix, it's something you have my own Amazon.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm not saying Hulu.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying is it might have been an accident or something because I promised to God I logged in on one of my it was a Hulu or one of them things, and I said, who the fuck got the caption in Spanish?
Speaker 4: That wasn't me our promise, because I got all of those that you just named I have.
Speaker 1: I'm not I can't remember what it was. I'm not saying that you did it on.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I've been watching all my shows and I've been like put in the English, but I'm watching them in Spanish, so that's how I know that wasn't me. No, I'm saying I watched them in Spanish and sub title not Spanish subtitles.
Speaker 2: But no.
Speaker 4: So somebody had left the comment on Twitter the other day and they was like, oh, you need to do the poor Mindes intro in Spanish.
Speaker 2: I'm working on it. I got y'all in the money, give me a money they need to do like that. So Y'all'm on like weak. I forgot to say that. I'm on week three.
Speaker 1: Good job Spanish class. Now you know, I'm deep, deep, deep in like TikTok world. You need to look up as Travigno, who is a mess, and I want you to speak Spanish before her.
Speaker 2: It's the TikTokers. They don't know who I'm talking. What did she do? She just she's a Hispanic lady.
Speaker 1: But she's just always in drama and tea and she's a real dirty, dirty and mephor really and she be acting like she can speak Spanish and it'd be so fun.
Speaker 2: She can't. She can't, and that's why I want you to. How do you act like you can speak like y'all?
Speaker 1: I promise. I'm not making this stuff. The people don't know if y'all know what I'm talking about, they don't know. It's I'm so deep in tickto that right though. That's like making fun of a no, but she's Hispanic though, she's like a you know how Jlo can't speak Spanish for real, that's what she was doing.
Speaker 2: Okay, but Jaylo love you down. Stick to the rom coms. That is so fucking fuddy because talking about it.
Speaker 1: I will play with Jlo all day, but when it comes to them rom coms eats down.
Speaker 2: She do eat them eats every time.
Speaker 1: Stop playing with her. But yeah, that's all I really been up to, So shut out. Shout out to everybody. Every We're keeping it going time, what you been up to?
Speaker 2: Everything? Y'all got our calendars.
Speaker 4: The sales are going crazy, so thank y'all for the support. He's booked the busy, got different activations with Crown. I'm just really just blessed.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know I love this.
Speaker 1: I love that for you because, like I said, I just want to create something that everybody can come here and grow. Whether this is your last stop and you growing with us, are you moving to do something great?
Speaker 2: We were getting were shaking it up up here.
Speaker 4: Now we gonna shake the room to pop smoke.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, all right, okay, how are we doing. We're about to get into the first topic.
Speaker 4: So for the first topic I really wanted to talk about, which I feel like this kind of flows back into what you were just talking about at the beginning of the episode, having big dreams but not having the work ethic to match, because I feel like it's a lot of people who want to, you know, I be success full in life. They have things that they want to do, They have goals. They say, oh, I want to be here in four years. Oh I want to be here in five years. But the work ethic ain't mentioning what you're saying you want. And at the end of the day, I always say, you cannot pray for something and not do the work. People be thinking, oh just because I just because I'm praying. Just because I'm praying, God gonna bless me. You still got to put that work in, And unfortunately, a lot of people just do not have the get up and go their drive, that ambition to accomplish their dreams.
Speaker 2: It's not that you.
Speaker 4: Don't have the talent sometimes you just ain't got the ambition.
Speaker 2: So how do you feel about that? Or how do y'all both to feel about that? So I'll say this, I get it. It's first of all, it's hard to find good help. If you do have the money to hire people, it's very hard. It's a trial and error hit and miss. But I say this, even if you can't afford to hire help, you gotta do it yourself. That's what I Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: When me and Drea first started out, Dreda was like, let's hire somebody to edit. I said, boy, I got two sixty nine on my account, So I.
Speaker 2: Was like, well, I get you're finna edit me me.
Speaker 1: I used to edit the episodes. I used to set the camera up. I used to do all of it. But because I wanted it. And I hate to say this, y'all not hungry enough, and I'm not even I feel like I'm at a place where I can preach to people, but I'm also still not nowhere near where I want to be. But I'm still out here working. Now I can afford to put people in a position. Baby, I can't make no damn drink. We need a bartender. So guess what, I'm finna get somebody here to do that. I can't work these cameras. I don't even know how to turn these motherfuckers on, So I'm finna hire somebody.
Speaker 2: I can't take no pictures. You.
Speaker 1: If you want your business to expand and grow, you either gonna figure out how to do yourself, do it yourself, or you gotta make some money to hire some people in those positions. We are past the days of getting discovered. You're not finna be at a Walmart singing or doing some content and somebody just gonna discover you and be like, oh my god, let me put you in a movie. Everybody that gets discovered now is because they're putting content out every day and then it comes across a like a Kevin Hart's desk or you know, somebody important.
Speaker 2: Desk that can put you in position.
Speaker 1: So I just feel like y'all are not hustling enough. Y'all see somebody like, for example, I think his name is Lauren. He's a skater, he's a talk Oh he's so handsome, he skates.
Speaker 2: Really really well. I think he's out in Atlanta.
Speaker 1: So he did the D squared Fashion show, right and he's like skating around doing this Lauren, Right, he's skating around and I mean, he's so graceful, and this is probably the first time people are seeing him, so they're like, oh my god, if he can do what I can. But yeah, but Lauren has been and I hope that's his name. He has been creating content for years of him skating. He didn't just pop up at the D Squared Fashion show. Y'all be seeing like y'all saw us maybe for the first time and we had maybe tea pain on or whenever we had t s Madison on. You didn't realize, Oh, we been working since twenty nineteen. Y'all be seeing people for the first time and think they just popped up, And that's not nobody's story. That's not nobody's story. So I just think the laziness talent is not enough. Y'all be thinking, y'all are so fucking funny, or y'all are so fucked y'all can sing so good, you can rap so good, and you could just wake up and just sit on your ass.
Speaker 2: I don't care what nobody says. I always use like Britney Spears for an example. Britney spears. Y'all can say what y'all want about them dance moves about her voice them ENnies. I don't give a damn. I'm talking about old Britney spears. Oh oh, keep.
Speaker 3: Thinking, leave Britney aloud.
Speaker 2: I just need to want to how to lift them up for a little bit. They just be so low.
Speaker 4: I be scared of her KOUCHI gonna pop out and say, hey, yeah, like they be so low, I.
Speaker 2: Be thinking they're gonna fall down. But I would say this.
Speaker 1: As a at a young age, Brittany learned that work ethic. Beyonce has that work ethic. That's who I look at if I can't do it myself. There are things that Shae gets done that I could never even think twice about doing. I don't even know how some of the stuff that Shaye does. I'd be like, what, thanks girl exactly. But you know what I'm saying, that's what you're supposed to do. If you can't figure it out, get somebody who can figure it out.
Speaker 4: But realistically, most people are in those beginning stages of their business, so they can't get people.
Speaker 2: To you know him.
Speaker 4: But that's what I was about to say, Like most people can't hire somebody, They can't hire a team of people right now, So it's like you gotta do this shit yourself.
Speaker 2: And people just don't be wanting to do shit like we wanted everything to just come to them.
Speaker 4: They be feeling like, oh, it's just supposed to fall in my lab because I'm so amazing and I'm so special. No, it's a lot of special people out here. But even the people who you look at who you feel like, oh, they're so special, they put the.
Speaker 2: Work end the time.
Speaker 4: You know, it take work, and you take grind and hustle to get to where you're trying to get to in life. What you think, ty, I'm a winner and anything I do I worked when I worked in insurance, I was a winner. I started bartending five years ago, twenty nineteen January.
Speaker 2: When I go.
Speaker 4: Before, I don't think so. I left Corporate America and moved to Spain. But in the interim, I.
Speaker 2: Was like, Yo, this is fun. I could just do it. Help me party with my friends.
Speaker 4: Never thought that I would make a career, switch careers completely have a whole business. Like but anything that I put my mind to, I'm going to achieve. And I think that's what it takes to be a CEO, to run a business, to be able to hire employees.
Speaker 2: That first couple of years, I couldn't hire nobody.
Speaker 4: I was grinding, and I still to this day do a lot of things behind the scene.
Speaker 2: But now I can.
Speaker 4: I'm not operating out of a space of survival. I can be strategic, and now I can hire a team of people to come on so that way I can multitask do the show, do the job, do this, do that. So but again, you have to have that within you. And I'm gonna winner everything I do. Yeah, same, no matter.
Speaker 1: And that's what I like that you said that, like I'm a winner. That's the difference between a winner and a loser. I'm gonna outwork you every time because if I can't do it, I'm gonna hire somebody who can. And it don't matter what it looks like to the public is getting done.
Speaker 2: No, it's just if I can't do it, I'm gonna find a way. I'm gonna find a way. That's what I'm gonna find a way. So whether the.
Speaker 1: Way is me doing it myself or hiring somebody is getting done. You're not finna outwork me, you're not feel really, we have released Poor Mind's episodes for six years without missing a beat.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Who always Yeah, people always say that, and I guess when you really see it and think about it, and it is a little crazy.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of.
Speaker 4: Episodes, even with US City two weeks, six years, but even with US now US launching.
Speaker 2: We both have been talking about.
Speaker 1: Our personal YouTube channels for a long time, but we released it when we knew. It's gotta be consistent. It's got I can I'm never gonna miss a Monday. Yeah, I'm never gonna miss a Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah I can't.
Speaker 4: I mean I feel like with anything that you want to be successful at, I always say, consistency is key. And I feel like that's like the most mundane advice that you could give people, cliche advice, you know, it's to just tell people be consistent, but it's so fucking true. You have to be consistent at whatever you want to excel at.
Speaker 2: It's no other way around you.
Speaker 4: Like, I mean, of course you have to be actually good at it, yeah, but being consistent.
Speaker 2: A lot of the time get you further than being good.
Speaker 1: And I feel like this, even if you spend an hour a day. I make sure I spend an hour every day doing something like now for lovelex Pe, since it's so new, I spend an hour a day on lovelex p doing something, whether it's planning out my episode for the next week, getting something together, something just one hour, it's not that long. So when I see people, they be on social media all day, But you ain't promoting nothing about your podcast, nothing about your makeup line, nothing about nothing you got going on.
Speaker 2: You just tweeting you don't want it, Yeah, you don't want it.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like it's more of a thing with like our generation in the younger generations, because I feel like all the people had work.
Speaker 2: Its Oh they ain't have no tweet They had work.
Speaker 1: They had to go to ask the work. But I think that's why we are like that, because we are a product of our parents. Like our parents instilled in us, like you gotta go and get it, that hustle mentality. A lot of people don't have that hustler's mentality. And I'm not saying you gotta necessarily clock in, because well, think about you, you gonna quit a job, But you are a hustler and you're gonna figure some shit out, you know what I'm saying. I think people just people are so comfortable too. It'd be some people who are so like to me when I was really really broken when I moved out here, and I was just never comfortable and I don't like that feeling.
Speaker 2: That's why I was like, I have to make something shake. I can't live like this. Yeah, and I'm not. I just think people who are just comfortable with where they are. And you think you're always supposed to clap for yourself, but if.
Speaker 1: You are not making a living doing the shit that you love, you're not going hard enough.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 4: I think it's so crazy and so wild how people can have nine to five jobs and work forty hours a week, but then they have their own personal endeavors that they want to work on or business that they want to become successful. But you won't even take thirty minutes out of your day every day when you get off work to work on your business that you want to lunch, but you're wanting to work every week working forty hours for somebody else, making them reacher.
Speaker 2: I just think that's crazy.
Speaker 1: And like I said, people, I'm making it from somebody who used to be at my job working on poor minds.
Speaker 2: Friend, they're not probably not trying to get fired. I don't give a damn about it. You don't mean I don't think that's good in fight. They don't need to be. I'm not saying that that's good advice.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is I wanted it that bad though. I was ready to risk it all because I know I'm fucking good, and I know what I wanted out of life, and I know this is leading to a dead end.
Speaker 2: Poor minds was not. So I say all that to say I was able.
Speaker 1: To maneuver it around so I could work at poor to do poor minds at my job. But once it got to the point where I couldn't, I would get off work and I'm working on poor months.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was working on it. You gotta find the time. I made the time. You gotta find the time.
Speaker 4: And I think a lot of people make so many excuses like, oh I I'm tired from work. Oh I'm tired from this, and I'm tired from that. I just don't have it in need to put an extra thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, you don't want to want and entrepreneurship is hard.
Speaker 4: It's not a walk in the park like you really like they say, you have to put so much of yourself into it, Like it's just so much that people don't see behind the scenes. But I also feel like people get discouraged when it's not instant gratification.
Speaker 2: So like if they're doing it for a.
Speaker 4: Few months, they feel like, Oh, that's I should have I should be here already, Versus no, you have to really get that ship out the mud. You really have to put your best effort in everything that you have into it and give it time to grow, give it some space for that fire to catch on right, and for people to really grow your following and to really fuck with you and your brand. That's really what it is. I agree people do get discouraged by their first feel year. They'd be like, oh, but then you don't see how many times people they successful. Tell just because you don't see it don't mean we wasn't feeling.
Speaker 2: Before. So mixy girl, I had like three before.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that first ad company we work with that they was like, oh, we're not working with y'all.
Speaker 2: Yes, we couldn't get our ads right. Were so sad.
Speaker 4: We were so because we were finally getting ad chicks, Like we finally we wasn't making that much, but we was finally just getting something.
Speaker 1: Right and we were like, oh my god. And then when they let us go, I just thought it was the end of the world. But I was like, you know what, that's all right, somebody else gonna come along.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it definitely did. So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just feel like your work ethic has to match your dream. The bigger your dream is, the bigger your work ethic gotta be. It's no in between. And like I said, I really don't have sympathy for that because I will say, coming from somebody.
Speaker 2: Who did it, I did it if I can.
Speaker 1: Do it, Like you know how you always see those people that give their Oscar speeches and they can do it. I'm telling you do y'all realize, like Doci, she was like a YouTuber like five years ago, like doing.
Speaker 2: All that stuff.
Speaker 1: It can't get award, a Grammy award. That's why I know, Baby, I'm getting that daytime.
Speaker 2: Emmy. It's only a matter of time. I just gotta keep doing it.
Speaker 1: You just have to keep going and you gotta put that work in. Like so that's why I say. One thing I do believe is like it's hard when you're in certain positions. It's gonna be harder for other people. But it's just all about how bad you want it.
Speaker 2: Y'all.
Speaker 1: Gotta get y'all gotta get a little hungry. For me, my stomach be growouting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't be hungry. So will we drinking today? Okay, So since we're talking about getting it out the mud and all of that, I'm gonna call this one some pressure because that's what we're putting on them. We're putting on the pressure. So this one's cute, y'all. This can be You can add it as a mytail, you can have it as a cocktail. We have some strawberry, we have some mango, we have some lemon juice in there.
Speaker 2: We also have a.
Speaker 4: Little bit of ginger beer, so it's kind of like a mule but also like a Martinis kind of giving.
Speaker 2: And then I did like a cute little garnish.
Speaker 4: I took some strawberry leaves and just kind of garnish the top of the drink with that.
Speaker 2: So I thought that was based.
Speaker 4: It is a strawberry, A little strawberry, right, is something different.
Speaker 2: It is good. I taste that gin. I love a ginger. It's probably even better with a little tequila. Yes, yea, well mine is good.
Speaker 4: I got you gonna have to make you gonna have to make this again. Once I start making drink, we can run.
Speaker 2: You're gonna take one shot and be gone. That's my hole. That is what I'm hoping for.
Speaker 4: I'm hoping that that is the way that it goes because that was my That's really my goal with like doing this challenge.
Speaker 2: I wanted it.
Speaker 4: I wanted to build back up my tolerance because I feel like my liquor tolerance was just so high, Like it would take a lot for me to get drunk, like I missed when I would get drunk off of like two shots in a little cocktail.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, my tolerance ain't low, but it's not high, y'all. Tolerance is high. That's the lot. No, I'm talking.
Speaker 1: About now, Like if I take two or three shots, I don't be drunk, but I'll.
Speaker 2: Be good like I took. Like I took two shots today, I'm like I feel a little one too, Like I'm feeling a little.
Speaker 4: I am not about to play with you because y'all. Don't be letting licks fool y'all. She be taking like Steven.
Speaker 1: Sunk I used to, But now I'll be like last week, I got a little tips of it.
Speaker 2: I took like three four shots. Last week I was.
Speaker 4: And you had like two dreams two three No, because my drinks were mocktails, because I have been for some reason, when I have a drink mixed with the sugar, I'll be getting a little sick for real.
Speaker 1: So I've been doing like the mocktails. But I'll take a shot. So yeah, two three shots. I'm feeling.
Speaker 2: Not your lips are moving, you know what I'm saying. Okay, right, all right, what's up? Y'alls? Your girl xp Andy sugarls Rain the call.
Speaker 1: And this message is for anybody who always signs up for a free subscription service and you forget to cancel it after the thirty days. Rocket Money is the website for you.
Speaker 4: Rocket Money is a personal finance app that helps find and cancel your unwanted subscriptions, monitors your spending, and helps lower your bills so you can grow your savings. Yeah, Rocket Money has helped me so much with that, because y'all, I suck at canceling after the trial period. So with rocket Money, you don't even have to worry about calling customer service. They'll cancel it for you with just a tap of your finger on the app.
Speaker 2: And I also really love that they help you budget your money as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, you have to get your personal finances in order. No what you're spending too much money on? What you have free money to do. Rocket Money has over five million users and has saved a total of five hundred million dollars and cancel subscriptions, saving members up to seven hundred and forty dollars a year when using all of the apps premium features.
Speaker 2: So allre you gonna do is.
Speaker 1: Go to rocket money dot com backslash poor minds and get ahead of everything that you can with your finances rocket money dot com backslash poor Minds, cancel your unwanted subscriptions, and reach your financial goals faster with Rocket Money. Go to rocket money dot com slash poor minds today. That's Rocket money dot com slash poor minds. It's the lover girl of me. I gotta go with differences.
Speaker 2: You woulded very very special? Wall? What that show? You woulded very very special? Wall? It's differences hands down.
Speaker 4: But I told you all this, well, this is hard. I'm not gonna lie. This is really really hard for me.
Speaker 2: Oh oh no, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna pick Pony. I'm gonna pick Tony because it's the intro. Oh ye, I know, it's the beat from me with Pony and it's the way he sliding.
Speaker 2: I'm just a bacheler. I'm gonna have to.
Speaker 5: I was looking forward pond and I remember and then and then growing up in the nineties, like I see he was so fine with the baby hairs, and I remember yes, and I remember the.
Speaker 2: Video he was fine as telling their video on their them. That was the first time I Coochie jumped. I told that story before.
Speaker 4: But also I think the first time mine jumped was when I seen a the Angelo video, which I never really thought the Angelo.
Speaker 2: Was like fine, I just looked nice, but his body was teeth and then it went like down.
Speaker 4: And then it was the first time I ever was like, I want to see that dish. I wonder what's down here. I wonder what they look like because I hadn't never seen one yet. I wanted to see that, but I wanted to know what it looked like with the.
Speaker 1: Topic too, finding true love on dating apps? Is it possible to meet your husband, wife, friend, or life partner online today?
Speaker 4: I think it is for some people. I don't think it is for me, but I think it is for some people. I was talking to my my injector shout.
Speaker 2: Out to Helen Hayk love you girls. But yeah, I was talking to Helen.
Speaker 4: She was doing she was doing my boatox like a few weeks ago, and she was just basically telling me how she met her husband on Oh, well she met him on here. She said she met him on hinge, but then she ended up getting off of hinge for a little mini and or something happened when she couldn't be on app no more. But then she had already got his information, so they were like communicating. But yeah, she made her husband and she said he's like the best person she's ever met in her life.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: Their wedding pictures were so cute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I do so like having that conversation with her. I definitely feel like it's possible. And she said that happened I think maybe two four.
Speaker 2: Or three years ago. I can't remember, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's possible for some people. I just think I'm at a point I think both of these. I mean, I can't really speak for you, but I can speak for myself. Like I just think I don't know who know me, So I don't know how much I would trust meeting somebody on a dating app, because how I know you don't know who I am and have like real motives for wanting to date me, Like do you genuinely want to date me for real? Or do you want to date men? I mean, yeah, because do you? Or is it because you know about poor minds? Like I don't know. So I just feel like for us it would be kind of hard, No, you don't think so on that one app?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to get on a rail, but I go bad. That's where I mean.
Speaker 1: I'm not talking about like, oh, it'd be no, it'd be like a Listers Ben Affleck was on rail, like any people like that on rail.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's the one app I would flourish on.
Speaker 4: I mean it is, but it's like I know a good amount of people that have rail and they say the same thing that they say about hinged and bumble.
Speaker 2: Isn't it another one called bumble? Yeah? Like that huh.
Speaker 4: The league, the league, It's kind of I was kind of like Raya, it's invitation only. Yeah, and like I don't know, Like, like I said, I know a few people that have rail and they be saying like you'd be the same bullshe on it to the niggas just got more money, like because I mean it's more credentials to get You need more credentials to get accepted on the app. So I mean it kind of filter people a little bit better. You just gonna have a more richer, ain't she nigga?
Speaker 2: That's what I do anyway. Yeah, so you don't need Raya. You doing well? Fuck?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I'm like this, I do you feel like with dating apps you can find a friend.
Speaker 2: A husband, a wife.
Speaker 1: I do feel like, but I do kind of agree with you. I think the kind of woman I am, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think that a man.
Speaker 1: I don't think I would even attract a man who feels like he has to use dating apps, Like if you get to the point to where you feel like you have to know. And this is no shade because I think dating apps are amazing for what they're supposed to do. But I don't think I'm ever I am old school. I want to meet you in person first. I love meeting somebody and just having a void. I like seeing a man for the first time and being like, damn and seeing the way he walked and seeing the.
Speaker 2: Way he talked. I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm just I feel like the last Like like I said, of course, you know, conversations start on like a Twitter or Instagram or things like that, but it can be like, hey, how you doing, Oh, let's link up, but there's nothing like I keep it real short and cute. Okay, we can go on a little date or something. But I gotta see you in person. I gotta feel your void. I gotta know what's in your mooy. I just need that in person. I gotta It's something about the way a nigga walk that I can tell, like, oh yeah, you got it. Like it's just something about a walk. I can see it in the walk.
Speaker 2: You gonna see the walk when you meet him for the first day. That's y'all. Get off the app.
Speaker 1: No, it's something like I said, And every time if I talk to you on a dating app, they never got that walk.
Speaker 2: I ain't never dated a nigga from the app. They never had that walk.
Speaker 1: People men who use dating apps, they don't have that walk. I just think that you walk in front of me right now. Oh you're on hand John, But you don't think that the niggas they use their walk.
Speaker 2: They might because ray a little why because they got money? Yeah, grown goodbye. No. But I feel like, uh, like I said, I'm not saying Raya is different. That's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I think that's well is different cause, like I said, it's a little more exclusive. I'm not on there, but I'm saying it's a little more dus.
Speaker 2: I didn't make it. Fuck y'all.
Speaker 1: I don't need to be on there anyway, cause it'd be some people that I know that'sting.
Speaker 2: I'm like, how you getting there before me?
Speaker 1: If I told you the dude that I know that's in there, you'll be like, what the fuck? I know a lot of people, I'm telling you, Like, I wouldn't be surprised because I know a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people that have rails.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know a good amount of people, at least probably like ten people.
Speaker 1: But I guess the people that I know that's on there, like the guys they be coming across and I'm like, Okay, that's a little one, so a little.
Speaker 2: Shump something they with them.
Speaker 1: No, they ain't got no game like that. My game is my pim game.
Speaker 2: Strong.
Speaker 4: I just feel like it doesn't matter whatever you own, niggas is gonna be niggas. I don't matter the text breaking, it don't matter the race, it don't matter nothing.
Speaker 2: Men are gonna be be in.
Speaker 1: I No, I do agree with that. But like, it's just hard to date out here. It's very hard.
Speaker 2: I see why people.
Speaker 4: Go to dating apps. I, like I said, personally, for me, I just don't really think that's something that will work for me, especially at this point.
Speaker 2: Maybe like six years ago or seven years.
Speaker 4: Ago, I could have got on dating apps, but right now as it currently stands, No, But I get why people get on there, because I mean, where the hell do you meet people at, and especially in Atlanta, Like especially living in cities like Atlanta, Houston, DEALI, Chicago, all of these places, everybody know everybody, everybody know everybody. It's hard to meet niggas that don't nobody know or there somebody that you know friend or whoever ain't went on a date with them too. It's just really hard. Men that are single that are not married, they don't have multiple children.
Speaker 2: It's hard out here. I get why people get on dy not.
Speaker 4: Maybe like shit, maybe it's some niggas on here that God ain't released yet.
Speaker 2: I don't know that. We don't know about it. All these niggas been released.
Speaker 4: I did like them. He ain't got no little stock up there that he can just drop real quick.
Speaker 2: From out of know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think dating apps are for me. Like I said, I'm just old school. I want to meet my man in like whole food. We're not supposed to be shopping in targeting.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, well wherever. I want to meet him somewhere like that.
Speaker 1: I'm just old school, Like, I don't think dating apps are for me. I don't even want to meet people on like Instagram, Twitter and stuff anymore. Like sliding my dms nine times out of ten today, it's not gonna work, you know. I mean, and you know what's crazy. I don't know if I said this on the show or not.
Speaker 2: The older I get, the younger, the men getting my dms, yeah, I mean I got these young. I mean they be so young. What t T gonna do with you? You?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'd be like it'd be so many dms. I just leave on ignore and it'd be like, oh, you are so young.
Speaker 2: I know a nigga too young when he called me some fine sheep.
Speaker 4: Oh some what what you mean?
Speaker 2: That's exact exactly. That's the thing that they say we're too old and mature. But that type of my little fine sheet, I mean, gi it do. I am a boud woman. Don't call me that. Though there's some young nigga shies. It is, yes, it is, it is. I don't like that. I'm a beautiful woman, a beautiful boudet woman. I got my boot on my spring, you know what I'm And we wear spain y'all.
Speaker 1: Young girls, y'all needs to get into spanks and body shape where it smooths you out.
Speaker 2: You do it makes you look good, get it together. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I definitely think it's hard out here. It's hard to find somebody, you know.
Speaker 1: But I think too like dating apps have hurt the dating world as well, because not everybody is replaceable. People be thinking, oh this don't work out, I'm just get on hens and find another one. You know what I'm saying, Not everybody is replaceable. I have to have a conversation with somebody that the other day and let him know, baby, good luck because this you ain't gonna find this. This ain't on This ain't on inge, baby, this is not on bumblebee.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't have had to tell him Nick though, No, I.
Speaker 1: Mean I didn't have to tell him that, but I like he but it was like, yeah, yeah, I know, I know, because I mean I'm not.
Speaker 2: Nobody's perfect. People be fucking up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and niggas be forgetting God speed, because go out there, go out there.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I believe in letting niggas free. Hey, go ahead and go out there. I'm not gonna give you no warning. Yeah, you go see what's out there. Say yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I feel like for people who have found true love on dating apps, I love that for them, but I don't think that's and that's something that's for me. I try the dating app for thirty minutes one time, and it was just horrifying.
Speaker 2: It was horrifying.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I've never tried one, Like, I have never had an accounts on it.
Speaker 2: I think mine was loud about it, but I never actually went.
Speaker 1: This was like twenty twenty it was before Poor Minds had popped off, So it had to have been twenty nineteen or twenty twenty, because I still I was still working at not European. What was the other regions? Yeah, And I remember me and my coworker were sitting there shout out to Shamis and she was like, girl, make you a hinge. I think it was hinge girls on that for thirty minutes. I said, no, ma'am, what was.
Speaker 2: The reason why you just got off? Because the people it was, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I never I was sitting there swiping for thirty minutes, and I was swiping left on everybody, on everybody.
Speaker 2: There was no little fine shit on there. It was no nowhere me oh there like all you niggas was unhead. That's what I'm saying. They are though unheard you.
Speaker 1: I can even see from your picture if you got a little one too.
Speaker 2: I'm just like, ough mm hmm. So yeah, dating apps for me, huh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's not for me either, but I love to hear the success stories.
Speaker 2: I'll do too, I really do.
Speaker 4: What do you feel about how do you feel about ones like Christian Mingle?
Speaker 2: Do people still use It's Christian mingle. Still you know they got farm what is it? Farmers, sumpers, farmer mark Christian. Well, no, it's for farmers. Oh, farmers only. I think only farmers. It's something.
Speaker 4: Now you're talking about what the niggas with money, and that's what they Yeah, not thinking I'm gonna be having their paper.
Speaker 2: I'm finna go get that. Don't be long this same texture. Yeah, I'm telling you. Okay, they got one for oil and gas musics Chevron only Chevron, big tacoon. But no, that's I think Christian mingle is still a thing. Yeah, only taccoons. I like that. But I do think that Christian mingo is still a thing. But like I said, maybe Christian mingo.
Speaker 1: But sometimes people that are super religious and men that they don't be the best people are evil.
Speaker 2: You think, like religious overly religious. No, well, let me say this.
Speaker 1: I think some people probably slide in Christian mingo that may not necessarily be really true Christians who are really about the word.
Speaker 2: That's the scary thing. You never know who you're talking to.
Speaker 1: There was a man on hen who was killing women, So I feel like it's scary because you never know who you're talking to. So I'm always I'm just in person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, That's what I think for me, has always kind of been the turnoff for me when today in apps, it's like, yeah, you just.
Speaker 2: Never know who you're meeting.
Speaker 4: And granted, when you go on a first date with somebody you essentially don't know them either, but it's just something about meeting somebody online and you don't know anything about them.
Speaker 2: You probably don't know nobody didn't know that, right.
Speaker 1: I think I can't remember the last time I dated somebody who we didn't have mutual people that we knew, like nobody knows yet. Yeah, liked in the past few years, it's always been Even when I went on that first date to Paris, I knew him through a mutual friend who had been knowing you, So it wasn't like a random I knew where he worked, I knew his beg, like I knew people who had vetted for him. You know what I'm saying, Like versus somebody on an app you from Taiwan, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know you. I don't know no niggas in Taiwan. Hey, you know what I'm saying. No Taiwani, guess.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. So it's a bigger risk. Like on Instagram, I can see how many mutual friends we got, so I can ask the last guy I dated before my my last relationship. We had a lot of mutual friends, and I said, hey, girl, what you know about him?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Girl, that's my Oh I know him, that's my home boy. Like, you know, I could I do that? No, I'm married.
Speaker 4: I mean you got to look, you just gotta be safe. It's so many crazy people in the world, and they be praying, Like I do. Feel like people be on those apps praying on people.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, you know absolutely, especially because you know we've said this before. They will especially prey on lonely women and lonely men too. I'm not saying that women don't be out here doing crazy stuff too, because remember.
Speaker 2: Uh, what was the name of the fucking movie Rain? What was it? Baby Rain? That lady was crazy? He was taking her down. Remember he was having sex with her?
Speaker 1: He was yes, No, he wasn't. Yes he did they had sex.
Speaker 2: No, they did it.
Speaker 3: Yes, they did.
Speaker 2: He had sex with her.
Speaker 1: Because he admitted maybe that was my mistake that I ended up because he was like, I shouldn't have did it.
Speaker 2: But he definitely fucked that lady. Yes he did. He did fuck her, Yes, he did very much. I'm not said that he did something about the curtains. Her curtains needed fixing. Her curtains. You you never seen baby reindeer.
Speaker 1: Yes, her beef curtain. It was good, It was very very good. But yeah, he definitely fucked that lady.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, but god damn, he couldn't fuck her.
Speaker 1: And you fucking a crazy bitch when you know she's all I could get. Fucking somebody on the first day found out they're crazy, but knowing somebody crazy and I'm not victim shaming.
Speaker 4: Because she was crazy from day Thank you?
Speaker 2: She said, can I get a die of the cork? Oh god? Okay, moving on. You know what this show is sponsored by Better Health. What's up y'all? As your girl XP and this sgarls are in the cold, And.
Speaker 1: One thing we are always gonna tell y'all is about betterhelp dot Com. Think of your favorite person that you look up to as a mentor somebody that you praise that you absolutely love. These are all people who need help and support from their community.
Speaker 4: Absolutely and one thing about Better Help They make it super easy to gain access to the help that you need. All you have to do is go to betterhelp dot com and they make it really easy for you to pick a therapist, find.
Speaker 2: A therapist that you like.
Speaker 4: If you don't like your first therapists, you can always change therapies and is super affordable and you can do it from the comfort of your own home or while you're on the go.
Speaker 2: Perfect.
Speaker 1: So are you gonna do is go to better help dot com backslash poor minds. That's better h e l p dot com backslash poor minds to get ten percent off of your first month build your support system with better help. Visit better help dot com slash poor minds today to get ten percent off of your first month. That's better help h elp dot com slash poor minds.
Speaker 2: What's up y'all? As your Girl XP and it's your Girl Drain the Call and we have a very exciting announcement today. We have a brand new show dropping.
Speaker 4: Yes, we have brand new shout dropping y'all on Patreon. It's gonna air on September second, and it's called Poor Chronicles. We're gonna be doing so much stuff on there. We're gonna be doing challenges if you can't.
Speaker 2: Go to Bella Dache. Where the hell could you go? If you can't go to Blanche? What the hell we're gonna be doing? Talk to me, chit chat with me. He's gonna be spelling little little tea.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, No you didn't, y'all.
Speaker 4: Everything y'all been wanting to see, We're gonna be doing it right here on Patreon.
Speaker 2: Yes, y'all ask us for so much.
Speaker 1: Well, we've beenna give it to y'all every single Monday, and it's gonna be a time. Y'all know, Poor Minds has grown into its own little entity. Well, we're gonna have a lot of fun still over here at Poor Chronicles. So make sure y'all tune in September. Second, it's going down.
Speaker 2: Thanks. Now, it's hard to get into the.
Speaker 4: Bed bow bow bow. Okay, Okay, So after care one on one the things that people forget to do after six, let's talk about it, okay, because I feel like number one on the least, take your ass to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll get I can't feel like these shouldn't even be conversations that we should have to have at this point.
Speaker 1: But we do have young listeners that probably don't know, so we're gonna take this time to educate.
Speaker 2: That's fair.
Speaker 4: But yeah, take your ass to the bathroom and p after you're doing getting that D A word, Yeah, go p after you get that D let it out, rain the main vein.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you have to pee after.
Speaker 1: I don't feel right not peeing after six I'll be feeling like.
Speaker 2: I be feeling like I gotta go after. That's because you had an orgasm. I be feeling like I gotta go. Tell me when to go. Okay, number two, wipe down or take a shower.
Speaker 1: Just don't roll over. Now, I do agree with that. I always like have me a little honey pot wipe or I hop in the shower, I take a full blown shower. You gotta wipe it down a white man eye because.
Speaker 4: Sleeping in that sticky iky it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Why would you sleep a little leg.
Speaker 1: If you wake up in your pussy crunchy or your stomach stuck to the beg o louk to the bed is nuts?
Speaker 2: No pun intended.
Speaker 1: Yes to the I'm not gonna lie like, yeah, I definitely pay attention to because like I feel like if the if the guy I'm having sex with you need to go to the bathroom and wipe that dick off. Get off warm rag and wipe that dick off.
Speaker 2: You know, I prefer you know, I like a little concierge service. Yeah you do. Yeah, bring it to the beg. I like that. It is. Hey, sometimes I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Like sometimes we be in the bathroom together, we take the trip together, so I'm in their pin and he's wiping off.
Speaker 2: We like that is good. Yeah.
Speaker 4: But then see, sometimes you just gotta go get each yourself too, because niggas be taking too long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's that's true.
Speaker 4: Taking too long, and then you start melting, melting, whood be.
Speaker 2: Melting, whood be melting. No, we want to know.
Speaker 3: We're not done.
Speaker 2: We're not finn non intended with the glaze.
Speaker 4: The glazes be melting like ripping yay. So like you know, when he first it's like ya okay. Then because of the body, he didn't be making it.
Speaker 2: Laughing because I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: And then he start calling it NI be like hurry up, flying over, bring your glass that.
Speaker 2: Could be here. I'll be looking like a dirty slug me too.
Speaker 1: Do you know, like you just be laying on a bed with nuts all on your booty, just a whore.
Speaker 4: The booty ain't that bad? Here your stummy because then you following your.
Speaker 2: Well, I got it. Oh no, I haven't anyhow what you say I having.
Speaker 1: I just can swimming in you Can you imagine, like you know, when you play in the bed, will you be laying in the bed with nothing? Yes, And they'd be taking a long time. You just be sitting there looking horrible.
Speaker 4: That's what I was saying. It'd be like you then you gotta get up. But then it be melty, it be.
Speaker 2: Like why are you taking so long?
Speaker 1: That's why I say a lot of times, we gotta we gonna go to the bathroom together.
Speaker 2: You know what? That's sweet? Yeah? I love well, I love a group. Look like I put that thing.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, okay, clean six toys immediately after you?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? Absolutely? Does it get crusty? Can't get crusty. But I feel like everybody does not cleaned it. Right now, I'm talking to me. You wake up and you'd be like, oh you gotta peel it off too far?
Speaker 4: Peeling it off eas because you could just go.
Speaker 2: I'll be kind of making sure I get in there you gotta rinse it. And then I'd be like, oh I left the little spot. I'll be that's the spray of the little phone. Yeah, yeah, you gotta get that phone. Wise, what I talked when Glemozon, you gotta boil that dick up. You do gott to boil brawil it up. So yeah, keep it sentence here.
Speaker 1: Yes, I definitely think you should clean your sex toys after every you absolutely absolutely like, please do not be rubbing it out with that old crust from the last session. But honestly, y'all don't be having crusts because that that COUCHI be dry. That's why y'all don't be cleaning it now. Don't be no juice residue. That don't be no juice residue. Straight sahara, okay, and not see all right, all right, change the sheets regularly, especially after a sneaky link.
Speaker 2: So first of all, I'll say this, after any league, you're supposed to wash your after no leans, wash your sheets once a week.
Speaker 1: If you don't have more, I feel like this. I'm not the clean police either. I wash my sheets every Sunday, Yeah, every Sunday. And then I also have two two three pairs of sheets that I can rotate. So one Sunday I may not feel like washing my sheets, So guess what.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna just change about. I agree weekly.
Speaker 1: If you're not washing your sheets weekly, it's time to get yourself together.
Speaker 2: So yes, having them bunies in the dole.
Speaker 3: Oh oh.
Speaker 2: That's would she? When? Then wash them after the sneaky lean and then.
Speaker 1: You know how somebody said, day wake up with well's bitch you got dorito chips in your bed?
Speaker 2: Yes, you need to wash your sheets every week. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I do agree with it every week, no ease you see juices, y'all do know our skin sheds every day every day, but you should always be washing your sheets every week.
Speaker 2: Care all that stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay, Hydrate six is a workout. Absolutely, keep you a little glass of water.
Speaker 1: And I think that if you drink a lot like I always do this, like I drink a lot of water anyway. But the day you know you're about to get some that kuchi be leaky soaking with If y'all cooshie is dry, I promise you're not drinking enough water. If you drink water that kushi bee oh oh that splash waterfall.
Speaker 4: Okay, and I see, I do feel like you should be hydrating on a normal basis. In general, you should be drinking at least half of your body weight and water every day. But you know, keep you a little water out of beg because it gets a little sweaty.
Speaker 2: Yes, a little two turned up.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we talked about that air out the room. Nobody wants it's still sex smell.
Speaker 4: I just, you know, I feel I be feeling some type of way about ear in the room out because why do we thinking them?
Speaker 3: I just feel like, why.
Speaker 2: Do the room need to be aired out? What is called?
Speaker 3: Why do it smell like that? Why do we stink?
Speaker 2: I just I don't know. I don't know about that. I like the smell of sex. Yeah, me too, if it smell good. Yeah, Like I like the smell of like, but it smells good.
Speaker 1: Like if you are clean the smell of sex, you don't need to air it out.
Speaker 2: I'll be like, mmm, it's still their mom. But you know what, what's that saying that people say to the room stink?
Speaker 4: Yeah, people do be staying to the rooms think and like I never want to do it to the room, but I think the stink is like figurative, Like, no, I think he probably do be stinking because I remember we had you remember that conversation we had with Skeet this time, right, and he was like that in the day people who used to oh yeah, no, because he was back in the day.
Speaker 3: He should have get on your ass.
Speaker 2: He was back in the day with the pilgrims. He was fucking pilgrims.
Speaker 4: No for real though, Like I feel like feminine hygiene has come along.
Speaker 2: Way's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So he shouldn't staink ever no more unless something is wrong.
Speaker 2: If he's stink, go to the doctor.
Speaker 4: Called nine one one one, no one, please call nine one one because something ain't right. It's a little bacterial badgers going on.
Speaker 2: Maybe some other things yea, but yeah it's not It shouldn't stink. But I don't mind the smell of six because you don't stay stop doing that. That's how I be doing. You gotta put that dick all up.
Speaker 4: Hey, So yeah, brush your teas, brush your teeth. Are you are used mouthwash before kissing it?
Speaker 2: Now, it's not about after.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sorry, You're gonna eat this coochie and kiss me all up in my mouth.
Speaker 2: No mouthwash needed, correct I like that. Yeah, yeah, I like like I would literally like it's it.
Speaker 1: I could be riding the pin I'm gonna hop off and put it in my mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I feel like that's normal stuff when you having said yeah, but yeah, I mean mouthwash, I'm not doing No, we're finna getting real before kissing again, Like I feel like, yeah when you done.
Speaker 4: But you know, they say you're not supposed to brush your teeth until the next day after. Yeah, but I don't fucking believe in this shit. But I remember I read this shit in the six Egg Book when I was in high school. Wow, because if you brush your teeth, you could create little stores, little sores in your mouth, little scratches in your mouth. And if the person got an s TV, he can get in the sword any booms.
Speaker 2: Now you gotch media all up in your mouth. I don't see that video on Twitter. I was going viral this guy. He was he so fun. It's not fun, but he was wrapping in the girl. It was a girl and a guy behind him.
Speaker 1: Fucking in the U haul and everybody was like they fucking but they using the conna.
Speaker 2: But she was giving him head with no condom. Yeah, but it was like, what's the point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I mean, I feel like I'm not fucking on nigga. Who I feel like I can't brush my teeth right right before, right before you, because I'm like get a little sores or clothes. Like that's wildest fuck when you really think about it, Like that's literal insanity.
Speaker 2: That is kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: It's insanity, Like I'm not gonna bush my teeth before I go fuck this nigga because I don't know if he got Chalamedia's like, what, you shouldn't be sucking him if that is crazy when you put it that way.
Speaker 2: So yeah, let us know.
Speaker 1: What are some aftercare things that y'all do after sex? And I'm sorry, I feel like we're on an emotional level. I do like to cuddle after six too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I want to lay on your chest and I like to see the soft meat out play with them little hair, yes on the cheese night. Oh, I'll be like that's gross, talk about a little thing. Okay, that's wild, all right. I don't oway your hand Item.
Speaker 4: Of the Week, of course, it is mus Beauty Collection dot Com. Make sure y'all get y'all, lip glosses, lip liners, mad liquid lipsticks, jelly blushies, all of the above.
Speaker 2: We have some new products coming out soon. Of course.
Speaker 4: I have on the mascira and the liquid eyeliner that will be dropping really really soon, so stay tuned for that.
Speaker 2: And as always, you.
Speaker 4: Know, my lip combo is Muse Chestnut Liner, the plump It Up lip plumper and is giving m hmm.
Speaker 1: Period And perusual, you know Rich Lowcare always supply me with the hair Rich Lookcare dot com.
Speaker 2: Shout out to my girl Diddi sof y'all at your girl XP and it's Sugarl Dre and the call.
Speaker 1: Y'all know, we have a segment on Poor Minds called Item of the Week. But do you have a product or something that you want to promote and you want it featured on Poor Minds.
Speaker 2: Your opportunity is here period.
Speaker 4: If you have an item or you have a business and you want to get it promoted, we are now having slots available on the Poor Minds episode. So if you would like to get your product featured for Item of the Week, all you need to do is send an email to Item of the Week PM at gmail dot com.
Speaker 2: That's I T E M of T H E W E E k PM at gmail dot com. Send us an email and we'll work it out. We gonna figure it out.
Speaker 4: Get your product, get your business sponsored, and yeah, make.
Speaker 2: You some money. We love to some more. A small business man and a black business said that, but I mean anybody as well. Don't discriminade any business is welcome. You believable. Did you do limits me?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, just taking neighborhood on me for sure. And now it's time to get into the bow bow bow. Okay, So bapa the week, So I'm gonna switch it up.
Speaker 1: Y'all know I usually do indie artists and I'm always shouting them out, but I do want to do a mainstream artist this week. So y'all know I am on the Tate McCrae train. I love when the girlies are in their lane, in the pop lane. We haven't had a pop superstar in a long time, and I feel like the girls are doing a good job. Sabrina A Carpenter is amazing, and Tate McCray is so good.
Speaker 2: She is got it.
Speaker 1: She's not trying to be nothing else. She is a pop star. So she dropped her album she has a song called Blood on My Hands feature.
Speaker 2: And Flow Millie and I don't know Tate. McCray just has a little swag about her.
Speaker 1: It doesn't give, try hard, it doesn't give like she's just doing too much.
Speaker 2: She is just a cutie girl.
Speaker 1: She can dance her ass off, and that's what the pop girls are missing, y'all not dancing no more.
Speaker 2: We need a hot boom, a high a count, break it down. Okay, that's what the world. The world is missing the boom Cats. Shout out to Lari and Gibson. Shout out to our girl.
Speaker 1: So yeah, take McCray. I think it's an amazing album. I think the rollout was good. I think that she understands herself as an artist. It was kind of shaky for a little bit for me at first, but I think her team they're figuring out.
Speaker 2: And they're getting it together. So I'm rooting for the girl.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what I'm saying. Shout out to Take McCray and Flow Milly. Now that's a good placement. Flow Millie, keep doing your thing now.
Speaker 2: I know this word period.
Speaker 4: So I don't have a new bop this week, but you feel like it's my duty to please as an elder.
Speaker 2: We are elders.
Speaker 4: It is my duty as an elder to put y'all on the old school music because y'all don't be knowing about it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just being in a little era of listening to the Eyes Brothers a lot. I don't know if it was because he had popped up on my timeline talking about what he listened to during six. Ronald Eisley shot out to him, but I was like, you know, i'd be actually.
Speaker 2: Listening to you during six. Okay, So I don't know. I just been listening to to so many songs.
Speaker 4: I got a nice little play least between the sheets for the love of You, Groove with You, sho was the lover.
Speaker 2: I can keep going and go voyage to Atlantis. That's me a song. Oh yeah, that's a good one. Oh yeah. So I've just been in like my old school bag. I mean, feeling it, feeling the love.
Speaker 1: I think the longevity of the Isley Brothers hasn't talked about enough too. These men have been making music since what the sixties?
Speaker 2: They was making music since my mama was three.
Speaker 3: Who who died?
Speaker 2: Holt? It ain't that many left hold on, y'all, sh just.
Speaker 1: What's his name? Chris Jasper All? We rest in peace to him. That's really sad. The keyboard player, so and I would say this, we don't give them their flowers up because, like I said, they've been making music since what the fifties.
Speaker 2: The sixties and no, I'm serious. I was not playing when I said my mama was three. Yeah, yeah, so I think that to be relevant for this long, like you still making jams still. I have something devastating because he had a song like with Beyonce, right yeah, a year or two ago, and that song was good.
Speaker 1: I have some devastating news I found out the other day that I had no idea.
Speaker 2: I just don't really feel like is that.
Speaker 1: And I want to apologize to everybody out there because I'm not gonna lie to you. I'm not gonna stop listening.
Speaker 2: To this song.
Speaker 1: So everybody knows my favorite song and the whole wide world is Life by Casey and Jojo.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I did not know that R Kelly wrote that song. I just found this out.
Speaker 1: I just found this out like forty eight hours ago, just like I'm listening to Silence in a minute, people getting canceled I mean, I was actually mad when the person told me, because they know how I am about stuff like that, and I don't take it as a joke and I don't take it lightly.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, there's some things you can just keep to yourself. You didn't have to tell me that. It's good that you know now though it's not going to change a thing. It's not gonna change a thing.
Speaker 4: But I feel like now you can expand your catalog again. I mean, technically you're still supporting him.
Speaker 1: Well, y'all just gonna have to cancel me behind that. Yeah, I'm sorry, it's not happening.
Speaker 4: You know what's really crazy though, that out of his whole catalog, that.
Speaker 2: The one y'all want to give us, that's.
Speaker 1: The one I'm giving it up. You're gonna have to pry it out of my cold dead hand.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. I'm not doing it, Okay. Sorry, he is about to slip away from you. Do you know you got thirty min? Do you know you got girl?
Speaker 1: Anyways, we get into our favorite segment of the show. If you want your question answer on the show, make sure you email.
Speaker 2: Us at ASK.
Speaker 1: I got to sneeze ask poor minds at gmail dot com. If you're a Patreon member, make sure you put that in the headline. You get to skip the line, and we're gonna do the best we can to give y'all advice.
Speaker 2: When is he gonna come? I don't know. I don't know if it was a birth of sneeze or thought gripping. Gripping it for why say, Oh my goodness, that was so nasty, but it definitely grit. Oh. Okay, I got a question number one today. All Right.
Speaker 1: I'm thirty one and I got engaged last year in Aruba after being with my man for five years. When I got back to the States, I was beyond excited to ask my closest friends to be my bridesmaids. But when I asked my best friend, the one I really wanted by my side, she told me no. I was completely thrown off by her response, so I brought it up later to get some clarity. She still said no, explain that she felt left out of my private proposal.
Speaker 2: I eventually accepted her decision, but it made me feel some type of way about our friendship. Her reasoning just didn't make sense to me.
Speaker 1: Fast forward, and now she's coming back saying she does want to be my bridesmaid after all.
Speaker 2: At this point, I'm super conflicted.
Speaker 1: My gut is telling me to say no because honestly, it's giving weird vibes.
Speaker 2: So, ladies, how would you handle this? Would you let her back in? Or is it too late?
Speaker 4: Maybe you had a chance and he came and you motherfucking went. If I asked you to be at my wedding and you tell me no, any you think you can come back and change your mind, absolutely not, especially if you're reasoning for saying no. Did not make any sense to me because my proposal it's not about you, It's about my wedding. It's my wedding.
Speaker 2: It's my wedding, and I'm asking you to be a part of mine. You know what this is giving?
Speaker 1: Do you remember on Girlfriends when Joan was being so mean because she was getting married and.
Speaker 2: Then gets what Tony did? She so has bitch, Well, you ain't gotta come come, So I think that you should let her stand on it. But no, but then Tony didn't stand on it, though she did it.
Speaker 4: But I just think she let her be in the wedding with their ugly ash dress song, because remember, she could have but.
Speaker 2: It's just like people be doing too much.
Speaker 1: If you try to make your best friends wedding about you starting from the proposal, it's not gonna get better.
Speaker 2: She's gonna be around and being a Debbie downer.
Speaker 1: If my friend got proposed to, even if I was there or not, it could have been a public proposal. If something happened where I wasn't there, I'm still not finna be upset. I'd been like, dag, why you ain't make sure I was there talking to the man. But other than that, this is not about me. My friend is finna get married ya. So I don't think you should allow her in the moody because she's already.
Speaker 2: Showing you how she feels. This is not about you. So no, okay, stan on a period? All right? Okay?
Speaker 4: Question number two, Hey ladies, beefan, y'all are Hilarry's I had a best for instance twenty seventeen, more like a sister. Last year I noticed she was m I A for everything, my birthday, my engagement, all of it. We talked, she apologized, and I thought we were good. Then I broke up with my girl. But double back for some kouchie tickling. Okay, my best found out. She said she didn't support it and wouldn't be around. I told her I respect her feelings, but expect them, but expect respects in return.
Speaker 2: She left me on red.
Speaker 4: A month later, she says she washed her hands with me and confirmed we're no longer friends, no explanation, eight years gone.
Speaker 2: Am I tripping? What would y'all do? Bitch? Let the door hit you with a good lord's leech you. Once you walk goodbye, don't come back.
Speaker 4: No good fucking bye. Like, I just feel like y'all gotta be okay with people. If somebody is okay with walking out of your life, you gotta be okay with letting them walk.
Speaker 2: Yug.
Speaker 4: Maybe you tripping on it a little bit because y'all being friends for so long, which is understandable. That's a human response to have when somebody hurt your feelings. But I would be cool with letting that beach go because you just walked out of my life, no explanation, And you're gonna tell me that you've washed your hands with me, bit y'all washed my hands first.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think if somebody doesn't want to be in your life, just let them. I believe in the let them theory. No matter what is going on, let people do it.
Speaker 2: You can't.
Speaker 1: You can't cry, nag, complain, pray nobody in your life.
Speaker 2: If they want to be there, they will be there. Let them. Let people do what they want to do. Yeah, like the fuck goodbye? Let that he go?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: All right? So, uh make sure y'all tune in Poor Minds every Friday, love lexp every Monday ten am. Uh Dre and the Call with three E's on YouTube every Sunday. But yeah, let's see y'all say, Oh soomix dot com. Oh you get your calendars y'all period. You know what I'm saying. And uh, we'll see y'all next week.
Speaker 1: Bye, y'all, y'all, make sure y'all share the content, like subscribe, follow all that good stuff. And let me say this before we close off, y'all. There is one Twitter account that is connected to pour Minds. It's p O. You are underscore in my nds. Y'all are tagging the wrong pour Minds page. If you see at poor Minds with no underscore, that is at fake page, do.
Speaker 2: Not follow that page.
Speaker 1: Okay, they block me Andrea and the poor Minds page on both, so we only have one Instagram, one Twitter, one.
Speaker 2: TikTok it is p o. You are underscore in my nds, all right, and we gotta hell a fake Facebook page. The Facebook pages it's our face.
Speaker 4: The crazy thing is our Facebook page actually have the least amount of follow So if you're.
Speaker 1: On face, the one that's ours got the least amount of file.
Speaker 2: But one that's not us got like two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: Make if you actually look at the content, because the caption is like whoever it is, don't speak English?
Speaker 2: Because their captains are like bumba claude, should men? Should men pay bill? Should men pay bill? Yes?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Check answer below block block pull pull pull.
Speaker 2: Like that's literally what the captions. I'm like you, what that DG is bumba claude, Bamba claud.
Speaker 6: I ain't ever had nobody show me all the things that you just show me in the special way you feel when you hope me. We don't always be together, baby, that's what you told me. You're not believe it because I ain't never had nobody that you like you.
Speaker 4: I don't been with different kind of girl, like I don't seen them all, but ain't none of them mad all like you, and I haven't seen the best of the best, baby still lying in press because.
Speaker 2: I ain't none of them med all. You know how I feel when I with a girl that she gotta be just thank you.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's the way I feel, And I got no choice but for me to keep it real, because when we first got together, started hanging out, you were skeptical at first, had to figure out if I was the kind of guy that trying to dog you out.
Speaker 2: But I ain't that trying to guy. You try to make me out.
Speaker 4: You found out when you turned to my baby. I showed them other brothers how to treat a lady. I'll let you drive when I ride that Mercedes, and I ain't tripping or acting shady because baby, you know.
Speaker 6: I ain't never had nobody show me the other things that you just show me in this special way I feel when you hold me. We gonna always be together, a baby, That's what you told me. Get I believe it because I am I had.
Speaker 2: Nobody do me like you.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh, your alma raw.
Speaker 2: To me. I can't wait to see you. I want to be with you again. And every time you are out on the road and whenever I'm doing a show. Don't you forget I'm your main cheek who got that game? Chick one in the same chick one.
Speaker 6: You can't hang me. I ain't never had nobody show me all the things that you just show me in a special way. I feel you gonna, we gonna always be together.
Speaker 2: What you told me your number, because I ain't nobody give me like you nothing when sam more, I'll give you this, give you that what you need. You know I got it.
Speaker 4: Holler at me if you need in a fiction, because I'll be your protection. Kind of hard job, but I do it to perfection. And you can tell that I ain't trying to let you go you with you when I can, So that's how I let you know, because sometimes I gotta go with you. The first one I holler to right after my show, and I was tripping in a sense. I was tensed from my body.
Speaker 2: Loose around you. What I'm gonna do without you?
Speaker 4: I gotta get it together to say whatever.
Speaker 2: But since I met you, my life seems so better.
Speaker 6: I ain't never had nobody show me all the things that you just show me in this special way.
Speaker 2: I feel when you hope we gonna always see together.
Speaker 3: I ain't.
Speaker 2: Lod he lie bye, y'all.
Speaker 3: It is there, It is there, It is there.
Speaker 6: It is