Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, Radio News.
Speaker 2: This is the closing bell on the stock movers report the company's making moves at the close of US trading with Carol Masser, Tim Stenobeck, Romain Bostik, and Katie Greifel.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go to some of the individual gainers, if I may. In the Monday trade, got to talk about SpaceX up another nineteen almost twenty percent in today's session, so quite a run in its first two days of trading, if you will, and of course jumping in their second day of trading, adding to gains a blockbuster debut. On on Friday, we talked about in a lot the largest IPO ever company has exercised the IPOs over allotment option, which lets underwriters sell an additional eighty three point three million shares, so that increases the amount raised about eighty six point two billion. We had some of that reporting coming out. I kind of can't wait for earnings come August. And so now the stock is up more than thirty percent year to date, again only two days of trade.
Speaker 4: I think we're going to talk about it a lot.
Speaker 3: Before I would say I would say, hey, let's go on over to Nvidia, because this one definitely moved to the upside as well. Some rally there about three and a half percent. Here, chip making giant tapping the debt market for the first time in years. They're raising twenty five billion from a high grade bond sale that received more than three times the amount in demand, so underscoring that once again investors anything to do with AI and the AI boom they are interested in. I want to just point out they drew about eighty five billion dollars of orders, hence three times the amount that they received in terms of demand. They had been targeting to raise about twenty billion. According to people familiar with the matter. The deal ties Oracle, Meta and Salesforce for the second biggest of twenty twenty six. We see a lot of tapping the debt markets that continues.
Speaker 1: What do we know what rate they paid, what interest rate they paid at all?
Speaker 3: I was looking at it before I went in here, and I don't know that.
Speaker 1: I'm always is just about kind of the narrative you're with some of these companies that obviously don't necessarily need to borrow. But obviously when you talk about with the cost of capital being so low, particularly for our high grade issue are like this. It's kind of like, why not just grab as much cash as you can?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think that's what we're seeing right at this point. But bu I know they're selling it in seven parts majorities, maturities ranging from two to thirty years.
Speaker 1: I thought you knew off the top of your head. Now you can just.
Speaker 2: Move on then, Oh okay, thanks for that.
Speaker 1: How was your weekend?
Speaker 3: Bet so helpful? I got stuff to do. I'm too busy here. Hey, Western Digital is the number one gainer in the s and P five hundred and NASDAQ one hundred. Morgan Stanley raising the firm's price target and Western Digital to six fifty from four eighty eight to share. The stock up sixteen percent here, closing at six fifty three and change, so above that price target. They're keeping the overweight rating on the stock, they say. Following a week on the road with management, including the company's CEO and CFO, the firm has an even greater conviction that hard Diest drive demand is strengthening, with customers seeking visibility into twenty thirteen. So yeah, that one and now performer number one s and P five hundred, nows deck one hundred, Tim take it away.
Speaker 4: All right, Let's start with some of the worst performers in the S and P five hundred today. Pfiser third worst. Let's call it second worst performer in the S and P. Today it fell eleven percent, lowest level in more than nine years. After the CEO, Michael Lyons quit to take the top job at Truest Financial, Lions will take over from Bill Rogers. At Truest, Bill Rodgers will stay on as the bank's executive chairman will be paid forty million dollars to compensate for his forfeited pay at Pfizer. Pfizer replaced Lions with Attackis George Koppolis effective immediately and reafirmed its financial outlook for twenty twenty six. This was a surprise for a lot of people, including investors. Pfizer shares fell by close to eleven percent. Fox shares and we're going to talk to gither Rang and Athen in just a few minutes about what exactly Fox is going to do with Roku closing down a record seventeen percent, biggest intrant day decline going back to when this version of Fox started trading back in twenty nineteen. But Roku will be bought by Fox and a deal valued out about twenty two billion dollars including debt. According to terms of the deal, Fox will pay ninety six dollars in cash and nearly ninety seven one hundreds of Fox Class A shares per Roku share. Once again, Fox Corp Shares falling nine by close to seventeen percent. And finally, oil had a tough day today. Fell today and including some of the oil majors, x On Mobile down more than four percent. Energy stocks took ahead after the US and ran SID they reached an interim agreement to reopen the strait. If you look at where oil is, Brent still above eighty three dollars a barrel, WTI above eighty one dollars a barrel, but both of those felt just about four percent today.
Speaker 1: All right, I'll quick check on yield, So relatively modest moves on the day here. Yields slightly lower on the shorter end of the curve, slightly higher on the long end of the curve. Basically we're talking about one basis points either up or down across the board, so not a lot of activity there, Maybe a bit of a holding pattern, as people will wait to course. Kevin Walsh's first appearance as FED chair behind the podium on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: The Stockmover's Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.