Speaker 1: Flame Flame.
Speaker 2: She if you watch your coffee time the baby you know the name flame, my bro also known as my Roe Flame.
Speaker 1: Come in with last and come in with Jim love loundes. Baby, you better catch.
Speaker 2: It when you can't drop a knowledge from fatherhood to politics, shouting now comics, just paying homage.
Speaker 1: What's up? Tips? Yeah you know? She read shot Towns on speaking to the grown a second year. We're gonna laugh, cut him and kick it in at the again. We leave it with just a lift. You firits. You want to revisit so your first second listen, young folks, so you slip. Oh folks said, we dig it?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 3: Hey, no this do what you do?
Speaker 1: Know this? Do what you do? Can't no kids do what I do?
Speaker 4: No this.
Speaker 1: Laugh?
Speaker 2: Hey, this is comedian playing Monroe and welcome to this week's episode of Laughing Learning. Oh my god, I'm glad to be home. I just came home from New Orleans. I can't wait to tell you all about the trip. But before we get to that, please let me thank my wonderful producer, mister Aaron Howard, and the lady I can I cant herself is here, but took missus Bobby Cliffin that you know I love her.
Speaker 1: Hello, Bobby, Hi everyone, Happy Hannahka, Merry Christmas.
Speaker 4: Happy Kwanza. That's Doopla, look.
Speaker 2: Jehovah's Witness, drop up, people on magazines, all of it were going to be here, Bobby. I was in New Orleans this weekend for the Queen the annual King and Queen Pageants system. Thank you Ray Shining my trees for it and to his lovelier husband had him for And I had the best time, Bobby. Oh my god, I've got the hobnob with so many people who I hadn't seen in a year, and just for a while I was able to perform and do Diana Ross. The little clips of the video is on my social media, on my Facebook and my Instagram page. You guys go. I was throwing the coat that weighed about sixty pounds, and I had a great time. I really I ate. Oh my god, Bobby, I'm sure I've gained at least a small child.
Speaker 4: I ate so much.
Speaker 2: Food, good Jumber, Liar, gumbo, chopper, Toopla, catfish. I have so much care fishing grits in my system. I think I'm gonna beleed grits I'm just not gonna even lye. Oh my god, it was so good. I congratulations. Oh no, but you had a green Oh you got to tell us about that. Hold on, hold on body, but I had. I'm gonna congratulate the new Winter Kennedy Davenport, who was a season winner from RuPaul's Drag Race.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure what season.
Speaker 2: Also to mister Ryan sugar Bear, I'll tell you they did a fantastic job.
Speaker 4: To all the contestants. Everybody was great.
Speaker 2: Thank you Coco van Cardi and my baby for always having me lovely, and to everybody involved.
Speaker 4: It was a great time.
Speaker 2: If you ever in New Orleans, deceven the tenth at the Civic Theater, we always have the annual King of Queen pageant, It's wonderful. And if you want great food, make your way too up in Adam Restaurant in New Orleans, Louisiana at thirty nine oh three Canal Street. The food is exquisite, the atmosphere it's wonderful. The bathroom is clean. Oh my god, you know that's very important to me. So yeah, it was a great time and I'm glad to be home. Okay, Now, I had, I had another oyster, but this time I had an oyster differently, I had actually chewed yeah it, yes, but I chewed it.
Speaker 4: The last time I just swallowed it.
Speaker 2: I think I think I'm more of a swallower than a chore.
Speaker 1: Oh, the where I place my wine is going right now?
Speaker 4: You had all.
Speaker 1: I did. I went with my besties this weekend. We had a friends weekend and I had soul food twice. Two times. I had collar greens for the first time at an actual The first soulful restaurant we went to had like music and entertainment and stuff that was okay. It was a little slimy, not bad, just it had a different a different texture to me. Then the second time I had it, it was a little more crispy, and I loved it. I thought it was delicious. I had fried Okra, I had oxtail. And then I keep trying chicken and waffles and thinking that I'm gonna love it, and every time I'm disappointed. I love the chicken, but somehow the chicken and the waffle itself doesn't go together for me. Just for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to come here when you come to California, where I'm going to have to take you to Roscoe's because Roscoes is here and I think they were the ones who first started the chicken waffle and the chicken and waffle is pretty good.
Speaker 1: Is that what soup dog goes? Yeah, that's what he always talked about when I used to watch I wasn't a big reality person, but for some reason I wanted to watch his show and that and sister wives don't ask me. And he used to talk about his chi chicken and waf That's why I wanted to try chicken and waffles. And then I do. Yeah, but whatever the same.
Speaker 2: But I'm great, and I'm glad you got a chance to tast some Calie greens because I cannot wait for you to taste money.
Speaker 1: I love them, I absolutely me either. I absolutely loved him. I like greens, though there aren't a lot of greens that I don't like. Well that's a lie. Kale and myself are not friends. They're like my friend told me, I too massage them and make them less tough. And I'm like, if I got to massage them, like I'm looking for an engagement ring, I'm not looking for you know, I need a little bit more. I don't want to massage my food before I have to eat it. It's tough. I guess it's more for a smoothie or something, but just to chew on it, to put it in your salad, you could get like a paper cut inside your mouth from it.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not a kale person either. It's just a little too rough to go down my throat. My throat is so delicate. Oh my god, I know.
Speaker 1: Dainty, just like you, Just a dainty flower, just like just like.
Speaker 2: A doting up one of your grandma's.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you funny. But yeah, no, I had a great week or two. It's funny. It's good. Flies By, I don't know how we got to the end of twenty twenty twenty three, fling, can you believe it's going to be twenty twenty I just can't believe it, Just flying.
Speaker 4: By, flying almost.
Speaker 2: I want to be excited about it, and I am going to be excited that I'm going to a new year. I just don't want to take a lot of this bs with us twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: But unfortunately we're going to have to.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to, and that that that rolls us into the beginning of the show, and some of the stuff is a little bit old. But because we haven't we haven't spoken in a little bit. So we're going to just keep it. We're going to keep moving through it everybody so that we can get caught up. One of the things that I had seen is Teslas recalling all of its cars all over the US over autopilot. Can you imagine all of the cars?
Speaker 2: Oh well, they had a two million they had a two million car recall two million cars?
Speaker 1: Can you how are you going to get into point? So it's nice that they're they're doing this, but well they're being forced to do it. They're not doing it.
Speaker 2: Well, you're to take it in from what I hear, you can do you can do it over the computer some kind of you know these cars are software. Yeah, but here's the killer. Now that this story has come out about the two million car update, they recall for people's self driving Tiffany Hatt, it should be up to hook because she was in a Tesla. So like I see it before, Elon Musk's fault because the Tesla should have driven her home, whether she was drinking or not.
Speaker 1: Honest to god, somebody should have That's hysterical. That's part of part of her part of her case. If she had a case, she should absolutely use that. Something else that came up that that was that was sort of sad is that they had the eleventh anniversary of Sandy Hook shooting, which was really sad to you know, those kids today would be like in there. They'd probably be your daughter's age. They'd either be juniors or or seniors in high school. But we didn't learn learn anything from it because we had that uh University of Las Vegas shooting, with that sixty seven year old suspect shot three three academics staff members. I'm just it's it's sort of amazing to think an actual grown up, not a baby, a grown up did this, not somebody.
Speaker 4: He was a professor, but not that he was trying to get it. But he was a looney too.
Speaker 1: He was a lonely but just because you're a prid who caress he's nuts.
Speaker 4: I mean to.
Speaker 1: Be firing bullets outside of a hall where there's students that are playing games and stuff. You know, the first one, at least with Sandy Hook, he was a twenty year old. He was mentally ill. This is a sixty seven year old. I just you know, like, do we have a learn and that was the eightieth Las Vegas was the eightieth school shooting that in the US this year, and we still don't have a clear motivation. You know, they're piecing it together, the sheriffs, but you don't have a clear motivation. So what do they say? I guess when you don't learn anything but doing it over and over, It's just seems absolutely crazy to me. But what can I say? Tuber Belle released the hold he had. He had been holding hundreds of military promotions. He has finally released the hold on that. So hopefully some people will get their move up and get a little bit more money.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Something that was really good that kind of follows and falls in line with that is the defense spending was passed and so it looks like the military is going to get a five point two percent raise, which is like the highest in history. I guess.
Speaker 2: Okay, especially they deserve, especially they keep trying to have these government shut downs because those people have to be paid.
Speaker 4: They have to be paid.
Speaker 1: Oh, they have to be and that, and they have their foods. There are other things that are kind of with McCarthy now leaving at the end of the year. It really kind of puts us in a precarious position. As happy as you might be, you know that he wouldn't have he wouldn't have voted to shut things down. God knows who the next person that goes in well will be, you know, will they? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Can I give a shout out to least ting right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the biggest balls in in the politics since Nancy Bilowski has moved away.
Speaker 4: It always takes a woman to do a man's job. She does.
Speaker 1: She's gonna book coming out, if it hasn't already already come out. I got to tell you, I don't like a lot of her politics, to be quite honest, but she is somebody who believes in democracy, she believes in people. She's somebody of service. So I'll read it. It's it's called Oath and Honor, and it's supposed to be a scathing portrait of the Republican Party, and she condemns a lot of her colleagues as enablers and collaborators. So go out and buy the book.
Speaker 4: Yay, Liz.
Speaker 1: I appreciate her, I really, I really appreciate her. She took a chance it cost to her career.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, do I know that position. There was a new law that was just passing Ohio stopping female athletes trans girls athletes from participating in sports against biological girls. Everybody who knows me knows my stance on that. I'm like commending it. Now am I.
Speaker 4: Defending it?
Speaker 2: What I am saying is that we still wouldn't be at this point to have this argument if we would just create a lane for trans athletes. It is as simple as that. I don't know why we want to make it as difficult, but I think that people are really getting to their wits end with the back and forth. I think that people are getting to their wits end with the back and forth over some of these subjects, as far as with the trans athletes and what have you. The problem is that so many people that's throwing their hat in the ring just for sensationalism and.
Speaker 4: But super.
Speaker 2: Likes and credibility, and who's capitalizing on it is the club owners and people from the internet to say, let's book this person or let's bring this person in because the controversy sells another story. I'm just I'm predicating to another story, which is Charleston White, who's a big influencer on social media. Black guy, I don't listen to him. He rants, and not to say that everything that he has said is wrong. Some things I've actually heard him say that I thought he could have possibly been spot on. But now he has marketed himself as a comedian, and because he has a big following in the clubs of booking him. They booked him at the club last week. He went on stage and got into a verbal altercation with a guy. Then he turned into a physical altercation. But he threw a flower pot then a microphone at the guy, and the guy ran on stage and gave him the business he had. Security security seemed to be more looking out for themselves than for Charleston White. And I'm not saying that that I was glad he got attacked or to have you. But what I'm saying is that that has opened up a door for comedians like myself who are now in lieure being on stage and might be saying something to the wrong person, and it goes down a whole different way. I don't have security, Bobby, I don't. A lot of comedians don't have security because we don't have these huge internet followings and we don't have these troths to follow us around because we used controversy as opposed to using our talent as a comedian. I use my talent as a comedian.
Speaker 1: You just said it. You're also seasoned, and you'd be able to shut that down. I can't ever see you in a place flame that you'd get you'd let somebody else get you so upset that you'd pick up a flower pot and throw it into the audience, where, by the way, it might not hit your target, it might not hit the guy that was giving you the business, it might hit the poor lady that's sitting beside him. So he obviously isn't a seasoned person because he couldn't handle it. I can't even imagine, and not that I think it's right that the guy get up and beat him, But jesus, a flower pot? What what could you possibly say that that would that would deserve that?
Speaker 4: Do you?
Speaker 1: I just can't even imagine.
Speaker 2: Well, that is who, that is how he has been spreadform. He has been spreadform of doing all that, just being out landish and saying ridiculous things truth and non truth, just because it's his opinion, which he's allowed.
Speaker 4: He's allowed his opinion. But when you come down.
Speaker 2: The hurt is not just if somebody gets hurt, but as a comedian, now do we have to have security? Yeah, you sold out the club, but who loses The people who came to pay their money getting out there, pay for drinks, pay for food, pay for parking. You know, took the time out of their lives to come to this show just so you can kick off some constompt and and when it went fighting, anybody could be hurt. You could be in the way of a flying chair or a bullet doesn't have a name on it.
Speaker 3: Anything can happen, So it just it's it's it's I hate that the clubs use this to put asses in the seats, but don't think about the other side of this, that somebody could be killed in your club, which will shut your club down.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you, because I've never noticed it. I won't. I haven't been to tons of comedy clubs, and when I have, I haven't even I haven't looked for security. Do they have security, because they certainly should have just for people getting drunken stuff? Is there anybody that's there to help the comedian or.
Speaker 2: The entertainer, Maybe one or two security guard, maybe one at the front door, and maybe one in the room in the comedy room. But you've been in the comedy clubs with me, Bobby Cliff and pretty nice comedy club. It's not required to have twelve securities because I'm not going on stage to antagonize audience.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: Granted, I will say, I will say some things, but that is not my job to keep continuously poking the bear until I wake the bear up to want to swap me. It is my job to make you feel good, and that possibly make you think, But the objective is to make your face smile and entertain you.
Speaker 4: That is.
Speaker 2: That was not his objective. His objective was to open up a warning and poor alcohol.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's I see you shutting them down. Yeah, I see that. You more shutting someone down than or you know, just glossing over it, but not instigating, not literally, as you just said, not poking the bear. I mean, because it's not for the There are some people who don't have much money and they save for this, and they may have saved for months to be able to buy the ticket and have a nice time, and you've got to go there, and there's a two drink minimum or to something minimum, you know, and now all of a sudden, you're gonna yeah, I'm with you, don't. I don't. I have to say I'm embarrassed. I don't know who he is. I've never heard of him. He's not on anything that I watch. But that doesn't mean anything if he's one of these hip young young people.
Speaker 4: Not for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you're not missing anything. You're not missing anything by it. He is just a loud mouth, controversial somebody.
Speaker 1: Well hopefully he learned something absolutely now.
Speaker 2: He was live every other day every day since talking smack. But this is what the end tent has done. It has made everybody who has a phone, everybody who has a computer, everybody who has an apparatus that can go live.
Speaker 4: Now you can go live and you are a celebrity. You are a star. You are famous by me, Oh my god, ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't even know. My own family doesn't want to talk to me, so I'm not I'm in the same house and they just look at me. So yeah, but it has made it easier. I know what you're saying that way, but I would hope that you would have talent, Like didn't you say that in one of our previous episodes that Matt Rife, that's how he kind of got got noticed was on social media or YouTuber initially. But he has talent. Yeah, you know, he's very talented. This guy just seems to be a shmile.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yes, and Matt Right especially still doing very well. Oh.
Speaker 2: Speaking of mad Right and Netflix, May the tenth is my showcase at the Elysian Theater here in La for Netflix is a joke to possibly show them my new stuff for my one hour excellent mad So yeah, I know it's a way a way, but at the Elisian Theater. So you guys come out and see the new stuff and get this mouth and hopefully yeah, I won't have to throw any flower pots or any microphones.
Speaker 1: No, let's let's not let's big. It's the theater.
Speaker 4: I think it's only like a three hundred feet theater. Oh, which so good.
Speaker 1: So it's it's intimate that that's a warmer like I loved when we went to Caroline's. That was a really warm intimate.
Speaker 4: I liked that.
Speaker 1: I liked that feel. There are enough people that you could feel the electric energy, but not so big that you know, I mean, I know.
Speaker 4: That you just big theaters.
Speaker 1: True, I mean the big arenas.
Speaker 4: But I have done arenas. But they weren't they weren't. They were not my arenas. I was.
Speaker 2: I was an add on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, you were a compliment. I wouldn't say you were.
Speaker 4: I was. I was an add on.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not going to fight you on that, speaking of not speaking of not fighting, did you hear that there might be a new treatment for morning sickness which is kind of good for some people?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got a new treatment for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. Yeah, that's it, but it is amazing. I wish I was a scientist. I'm not. But they found some g d F fifteen gene and they think that that for some people, like I know, I remember that the Princess of England, Kate Middleton, had hyper MSS gravitym where you're you're vomiting from them the minute you wake up until the end, which is actually super dangerous for the baby. So it's sort of nice to think that they might be able to fine tune find something to block those hormones and help people that really suffer like that. So Woo woo.
Speaker 4: Three times because William three.
Speaker 1: Times, which is which hey, you know, I think she actually would have gone for more, but for a fourth, but she just got too set. Was all three, it wasn't just one. I remember Amy Schumer talked about that too, that she used to get she got super duper sick, so she was thinking about using saragate or something. So it's not I mean, that's nice that she has the money for people who don't. It's nice to think that maybe there'll be some sort of treatment.
Speaker 4: Bobby.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm really bothered by this week that they are really trying to move forward with the GOP is really trying to formalize a Biden impeach. We are really trying to put this together to impeach President Biden, all because of his son.
Speaker 4: They are mistakes. It has no weight.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to tell you something right now. This episode is called what it's called because of this reason. This is what I feel like as an American. It has nothing to do me being black or trains or nothing else. I am a voting car carrying registered to vote American. They are so upset with Joe Biden, not because of his age. They use their age as a tactic. This country is so sexist. This country is still one of the most sexist country in the world. They are so afraid that Joe it's not his age. They're afraid that if he wins and he dies, Kamala Harris will be the president. It is not that Biden is too old, it is that Kamala I think.
Speaker 1: We're both sexist and agist, because if we were, if we were in Asia, we would be bowing down to Joe Biden as an elder and having all this knowledge and blah blah blah blah blah. But we don't anything over even think of of studies when they do, when they do studies or you know, you can get a few bucks and they get your opinions and whatnot. They once you hit like forty five, no longer they don't want you. You have nothing to say with the people probably spending the most money over forty five because all of a sudden you have a few dollars. But we're we're obsolete. So not only I one hundred percent agree with you on the on the sexist thing, but we are agist as well. So it's like a double lammy, which is which is stinky. I'm hoping that this is an impeachment inquiry of what they're trying to do with this is I mean, it was definitely party line right. If you were on the Democratic side and you didn't vote negative, you would have been crushed. And if you were on the GOP side and you didn't vote for it, you know, your career would be over as well. But I think they're just trying to get They're just trying to get to serve subpoenas and get the information that they're actually looking for. But it's just ridiculous. It's absolutely ridiculous. And Hunter Biden, God bless him in some ways. Although he's going to end up going to jail for contempt to court, he didn't he said he would be in a closed hearing. I mean an open hearing, a public hearing, not the closed hearing. And instead of going to the closed hearing, he had a press conference where he, you know, said I'm right here, come get me type of thing. I'm sort of taunting them a little bit. But I think he's also frustrated because he knows that any of his misdeeds should not be reflective on his dad, and and it absolutely is.
Speaker 2: The weapon as anything that he does against Absolutely, Yeah, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: And let me just say that sounds of Biden is acutie.
Speaker 1: He is. He looks a lot. He the hard years have affected up. His dad at the same age was much better looking, you know. He's he's like he's a little rough around the edges because of the drugs and whatnot. But in the stress, I mean, he's facing nine additional tax related felony charges, right, three fallony, six misdemeanors, false deductions. Uh, they're they're they're talking about putting more gun charges. That's going to take a toll on you as well. And I'm wondering is he still working? Is he able to work? You know with all this kind of nonsense going on. But he's like, he did pay his taxes. He paid that one point four million on the taxes and to twenty sixteen to twenty nineteen. So I don't know what the hell, I don't know what. I don't to what end he isn't allowed.
Speaker 4: To what end we're allowed to work? We got an ex president that has ninety one indictments, that's trying to run again, and he try he doesn't work, but they you know that he's still trying to be the president again.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's trying to be I was going to say, when did he when has he ever really worked? Like I always thought his corporations were absolutely enormous. He is he had twelve employees, you know, uh, you know, kind of crazy. But what we're going to see, they're they're saying that they are definitely going to bring him up on contempt.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I was listening to Cuomo last night and he was saying that attorney wise, there there is no one nowhere that it states as a law that you have to be in a closed uh have a closed hearing, you can have it publicly. They just choose to. This is so hopefully maybe they'll he'll kind of go on, he'll kind of go on that. Uh, they'll use that piece and he'll either win or well, if he goes to jail, please, I don't know, he might get a little rest.
Speaker 4: Well maybe if he goes to jail, he'll go to jail.
Speaker 2: Like the two women that pay for the college walk in and walk outs for two weeks.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't even pre well walk in, but I mean it is, it really was. It was on potty like it was two twenty one to twelve. So that that is that is really tight. Hopefully that they that they get the documents. What I would love, if it was my dream flame, they would serve the sub penis, get the documents they want and find nothing, and then what do they do.
Speaker 2: Well, he's the killer bout it. He paid his taxes back. Trump still has yet to pay taxes, but he's not going to do it for that, not right now anyway at all. He got up, he got bigger fish to fight, and a lot more fish. He got ninety other fish together.
Speaker 4: That's just one I know.
Speaker 1: But in the meantime, Biden is still working right. So he he used some an emergency authority, he to send tank shells over to Israel. He met with Zolensky. Zelenski went to the House. The House wasn't too happy or or and or impressed. They were they were being all tough with him. But when they did pass that that National Defense Authorization Act, there were monies in there that were not only for as we just discussed the five point two pay increase for the military that was funding for Ukraine. They were also was funding for other key issues like pushback against China in the Indo Pacific. So you know a little bit's getting done. You know, he's putting the stuff out and I know he's moved, he's moving the needle. He's not he's not hiding under a bad uh.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It is a sad though Ukraine. It's it's it's like they're at a pivotal point. We've got to we're going to do something to stop poutin. This is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these wars, by the wars are getting worse and worse and worse. I wanted to say shout out to again to all the innocence that involved in both the wars that's happening and all the wars that's happening around the world, because it's the innocence that suffered, not you fools, as argued. I personally think that they should let the leaders just duke it out.
Speaker 4: Just duke it out.
Speaker 1: I mean, the net yahoo is his his trial is back on, you know, he was, He's up on has been up on fraud, breach of trust and bribery. It got paused because of October seventh, But now that's back on and now his people are looking are talking about roasting him. And I'll be honest, I don't know if that's that's necessarily a bad thing, because you're never going to have a two state situation over there, which is really what's needed. If not Yahoo remains in he won't even he won't even listen to it. So and Biden's been working with him on it, you know, telling that the divisions are becoming wider and wider, and he's losing he's losing support. So, you know, I hope that to God that they don't end up with Israel in the US with some sort of rift because of this.
Speaker 2: It is, it is out of control. It's really really out of control. Agent here and here left and I'm turning seven right now. We try to stay out of a side, We try not to take a side, especially when it comes down to these wars. But when you actually divulge it and dive into these stories and you hear and see so much these war crimes, some of these war.
Speaker 1: Crimes, theame to wrap your head around. I was looking at some of the numbers today. Ninety percent, that's almost everybody. It's only ten percent right that are left. Ninety percent of the population and Gaza is displaced, They have no there are no homes. Seventy percent of the homes have been destroyed. So what's what I'm interested in when I think about it is, first of all, I want to know who's going to pay for it? What are they going to do? Where are these people going to go when when this is all resolved, if we ever come to some sort of resolution, what's it going to look like? What's the landscape going to look like? There's no place to live? I mean, they were just buildings that are piles and piles. I don't know how you'd get all that debris out, never mind being able to build more of these buildings. It's crazy, It's it's absolutely crazy. Hey did you hear that that Kiss is retired from from touring? They had that final concert in New York City? Kind of an end of an era.
Speaker 4: Lives fell off? How is the Kiss? Oh my god, I'd.
Speaker 1: Say they're in our seventies, at least in their early seventies. I would think, Hey, they still work, and there they're still standing on those ten inch heels. For the love of god, I don't even know how i'd be falling off.
Speaker 2: They're still working. Oh maybe maybe they didn't say anything about.
Speaker 1: The the Supreme Courts. It looks like they're going to be a little bit busy. They Jack Smith had sent them the case. He's hoping to be able to dispel the whole I have immunity because I was the president, and as well as how we're gonna how we're going to be able to process the January sixth people, how you know, can we keep bringing them up or can they go to jail? All that type of jazz. So that's sort of nice. They're also going to be looking at that I can't even pronounce it if pricess tone. It's a critical drug used in half of the abortions in the US, and is is it? Can we can we keep giving it?
Speaker 2: So begin of abortion? Boy, that that one case has happened. Right now for that woman who's thirty round is a dead fetus.
Speaker 1: In her body, it's the the fetus has a fatal diagnosis. There is one There is zero percent that it can live. And not only will it not live, it'll do something that will be that will end her uterus. She will not be able to have any other children if she delivers it, like you know, and the delivery could be it's very dangerous for the mother. And she's been asking since she was weeks pregnant, and they have pushed her off until you know, here we are, I think she's four months or you know, now you're stock getting into it's like a baby, and it puts her uterus at risk. So from what I have read, she has gone to another state. But I don't know, if I don't know what's happened. You know, it sort of fell off once the once there's Supreme court.
Speaker 2: I know it was finances and all of that, and it had to make go through the Supreme Court and all that. But it's not like that she would have done made that decision to leave a lot sooner. But I don't know her situation. I don't know if she could financially what have you.
Speaker 1: And she might have wanted her doctor in flame, do you know what I mean? Like she's this is the doctor that delivered her to previous children. She wants to grow her family, so she wants to be able to use them. I don't know. I don't know what it is. And it could be finances. You know, you got to go now now, even if you could get insurance, insurance isn't gonna pay. You're gonna have to pay out of pocket. This is a delivery now versus a procedure. Yeah, so, and then you got to stay somewhere, you.
Speaker 4: Know so, and now you are subject to court.
Speaker 1: I feel badly. My heart breaks for you.
Speaker 2: And now she's subjective because they close to her pictures. So now she's subjected to the court of public opinion for the rest of her life.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, everybody knows her business and everybody they have a picture of her holding her belly from her life pregnant.
Speaker 4: They will call her baby killers and everything else.
Speaker 2: So I hope that she has a strong constitution and a very strong DNA and a team around her, because stuff like that might will make people kill themselves.
Speaker 4: And she's pregnant, and you know, the emotions run real high when you when you're pregnant.
Speaker 1: You're just awful and you don't you don't even understand it. No, it's it's so I mean, my my heart goes out to them, also goes out to the team that's going to get her, the the medical staff that's going to treat her. I hope it works out for everybody.
Speaker 2: I'm almost afraid for how to get pregnant to have another kid unless she wants to grow her family.
Speaker 4: But what if the situation happens again, Well that I don't know.
Speaker 1: So it's funny whenever I read this type of stuff, my mind always I have like ninety questions that come up. Is it a just a rare one off gene? Is it a gene that they potentially could have again? Yeah, I go right for it myself. That the same thing. I don't know. I think, I know she wants to grow her family, but she does have two healthy children. I think if they told her she couldn't, I would. I would assume anybody in their right mind wouldn't take the chance. But you don't know. Yeah, but that's her choice, right.
Speaker 2: Well that's the problem. It's not her choice, that's the problem. They won't allow it to be her choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, that's exactly it. No, you're exactly right. Did you see that Chris Everett has cancer? She and Martine and Namacholov are going to support themselves through their their cancer treatment, which I thought was kind of cool. She's got it again. She had ovarian cancer. She had ten months of remission and then they thank god, they caught it quickly. That was kind of I thought that was kind of cool and sad. And then Remington gun factory has been open for two hundred years and is set to close. I thought that was I thought people were buying guns left and right.
Speaker 4: Shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, recycled. Well that recycling, that's kind of that's kind of important. Did you see that the Bolivian US ambassador has just been caught. They think he's been working as a secret agent for Cuba for years. I was a little that was a little shocking.
Speaker 4: That's okay.
Speaker 1: I'm like, don't they that these people and watching they just.
Speaker 2: Get if he went in the olvos stealing military secrets. I'm just saying. I'm not comparing him to anyone, but I'm just saying, but, but.
Speaker 1: Honest to gosh, it's he worked for two decades for us, So that's a little disgusting. I have to be honest and come clean. I did not watch either one of the town halls for DeSantis or Ramaswami, did you?
Speaker 2: I watched quickbaits of that. I do like, I do know that they all just went after eachaither like children. Thank you Chris Christie for at least being an adult doing a situation for the most part of it. It just I'm sick of you. Yeah, I'm thinking of you keep telling me what you what I didn't do, but you're not telling me what you're going to do. If you're going to come at me with your problems and my problems, come at me with a resolve. Nobody has a result.
Speaker 1: That's right and and that's it. And I and I would think that all all of them, anybody that stands on that stand, you know, on that stage, should have something to offer. I find, in my opinion, this is just an opinion everybody, but I just find Vivic Ramaswami he's just he's like a He's like a kid on you know, in the in the courtyard, just just throwing mud. And but he has no real resolutions, at least I don't see it. Nothing that's viable. And he just sort of parrots a lot of Trump's ideology, which seems crazy. In that debate and the debate, I thought that Chris Christy, I thought he did well. He stood up for Nikki Hayley. I kind of liked that. I'm a little surprised stat Chris Nunu, the governor of New Hampshire UH is now backing Haley. That sort of surprised me. I thought he would have backed Chris Christy, but I think that Christie's number is Unfortunately I'm growing, So I guess it's Nicki Haley or Nikki Haley and DeSantis. Would you say that they're both vying for number two for Trump?
Speaker 2: I think Nicki Halee has way better talking points, but yeah, they're probably in there. And back to that Riswami. Riswami gives me a kid who was on a three leg, a three wheeled wagon. But he's on the balance side and I'm on the side that's unbalanced, and he has the power to take one step and unbalance me. And when I fall, he keeps forgetting that when I fall off the wagon, when the wagon becomes unbalanced, he's going to fall as well. That's how idiotic he is to me. I know that sounds real crazy where I explain that, but that's what he gives me. He's in a position of power just because he has a little money. But he does not have any of the qualifications, any of the experience, nothing that we would need to especially to leave this country.
Speaker 4: Maybe if he went somewhere and became like a rightman.
Speaker 2: Or all dominions, something something for a build up there needs to be a growth because you want to come right in on the top because you've got a few dollars when you don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Coming in on the top in experience will put us completely at the bottom.
Speaker 2: We're coasted the bottom now from the lasting experienced administration that we have. Absolutely, it's an absolutely no for Rimaswami. For me, absolutely me too.
Speaker 1: The only thing I can think of is that he's trying to he's trying to cut his chops because he's going to run. And he shouldn't even run in twenty eight. He shouldn't even consider it. It should be like thirty two. He needs to get some real experience under him. I don't care that he's run a business and that he's been able to invest, well, that's great, but he doesn't have any as you said, real life experience. He has no foreign policy, he has none of that. You know, you need a little you need to get your fe what a little bit before you you run an entire country. And if he didn't have the money, it's to to finance himself. It seems kind of stupid to me, Like I don't know how he would have got to where he was. I kind of imagine he's got that many supporters or that many people donating.
Speaker 4: Maybe he paid for some maybe he paid for some vote oh something.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, kind of like Instagram, right, you can make yourself have a blue check. Maybe he blue checked himself politically. That wouldn't surprise me. Did you see? Juliani's not going to testify in his defamation trial. He shouldn't. He should keep his mouth quiet. My god, everything that flies out, he's been hanging around with the other one too much. It's a lie. Everything that comes out is an untruth.
Speaker 2: So I wish them bottom teeth. I wish them bottom teeth would fly, because, good god, they look like he laid something.
Speaker 1: He went from being everybody's man and he was a decent looking man, and he is he he's like a joke of himself. I don't know what happened to him in his lifetime, but he's made some really bad decisions.
Speaker 4: Some money and power, babe. Money and power has changed his landscape.
Speaker 1: It really has. It's well, I'm hoping that in twenty twenty four, which is just a week away, a week and a half away, that we have some better luck ins, we have some better stuff to be talking about.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I hope in twenty twenty four, you guys are registered to vote and you are voting your present, not your future, and not your past. The future is bleak, the past is scary, and we do not want to relive it again. You have to vote for what you're living in right now, because you see what you're living in right now, You're living in hell. That's fix Hell. May tenth, I will be featured as the headliner at the Elysian Theater. But Netflix is a joke. I think you're gonna put the fly rope to that. I thought he was gonna do it today, probably tomorrow. I'm excited about it too, and I want to thank you guys so much for joining us here at Laugh and Learn.
Speaker 4: Thank you Bobby Clifford.
Speaker 2: You can follow Bobby Clifford at Bobby Clifford on Facebook and Clifford Bobby on Instagram and myself on Instagram. I'm backwards too. I'm Monroe flame, but I'm Flaming Row everywhere else. We thank you, mister Aaron Howell. We appreciate you Flaming and everybody out there in Laugh and Learn Land for just listening to our readory you weighing in giving you opinions, whether they are the same or different, because that's what we are built on. We are built on different opinions, and hopefully not to where to a point where people make you hate hate each other.
Speaker 4: Just a different sub opinion.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, absolutely, and happy holidays.
Speaker 2: Because here at Laugh and Learned we have the same model that we've always had. We are not trying to get you to change your man. We are only trying to get you to use your mind.
Speaker 1: Because of why, Bobby, Because a mind is a terrible thing to waste.
Speaker 2: Good God, I think I waste the mand because I forgot to say that something of last episode. We appreciate you, guys, We thank you so much and we will talk to you. So we're getting this close to Christmas. I want to wish you guys a happy honaker, happy merry Christmas, a happy, prosperous, healthy new year. Find you for twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: Just find you.
Speaker 2: Stop looking for everybody else to find you. Find you, Bobby, Fine, Bye you guys. Don't miss an episode of Laugh and Learn. Listen and subscribe on the Black Effect podcast Network, Alright Heart Radio app or wherever you get your podcasts. Laugh and Learn podcast is a production of the Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio. Our ejective producer is Tiffany Hattish. Our theme music is by the one and only Christy Payne. Thank you, guys, this is Flaming Road. Don't forget to laugh, Listen and learn