Speaker 1: The following.
Speaker 2: He is a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.
Speaker 3: Cowboys blowing out of the backfield, exploding down the sideline.
Speaker 2: He is Hanging with the Boys, presented by Winstock, Where Flavor gets its wings.
Speaker 4: Now your hosts.
Speaker 2: Nate Newton, Kurt Daniels, Jesse Holly and Shannon Gross.
Speaker 5: Football Friday.
Speaker 6: You're looking live at Toastedos Championship Plaza outside Forts Center at the Star in Frisco, Texas, whereas a seven degrees partly cloudy.
Speaker 5: Mean and amen and amen, m h.
Speaker 6: The holiday is eighty nine, the load to night sixty sixty four?
Speaker 5: Is it getting that chili around here?
Speaker 6: We will have a calling guest here shortly.
Speaker 5: Oh there he is. Do you want to do your part?
Speaker 1: Jesse?
Speaker 5: We just did the weather.
Speaker 7: Yeah, absolutely he is Kurt. That is Nate. He is shinning in the back keeping us up and running. It's Chris beeB I am Salt and Pepper Poppy. Together we make Hanging with the Boys the sports equipvalent of the Brell people.
Speaker 6: Uh when we speak, brought to you each and every day by Wingstop. Where Flavor gets it's wee wee.
Speaker 5: And Jesse.
Speaker 6: If you can't tell is he is remote today because he is going to a very special event over the weekend. You want to tell us about that real quick, Jess.
Speaker 7: Yes, man, I am. I'm headed to the airport. I'm headed back to Chapel Hill, North Carolina. We are celebrating. I don't know if it's the Anni version of reunion, but it's twenty years, twenty years since the winning of the two thousand and five basketball National champion WHI. I was a part of that team, Roy Williams first national championship team, and so since a lot of the guys from that team are either head coaches or coaching in the NBA, we can't do it in the spring when it's officially twenty five. So we're celebrating this weekend. We'll be have dinner tonight and tomorrow, some activities, going to the football game. They're going to honor us at halftime of the football games. And yeah, man, it's a pretty cool thing, man, all the old adults and getting back together. Man, to celebrate twenty years since we won a national championship.
Speaker 5: That is pretty cool, man, That is very cool. Take pictures and we'll show them.
Speaker 1: On the show on Monday, Grandpa.
Speaker 6: On Victory Monday, Victory Monday. So are you at the airport? Are you driving where you're at?
Speaker 7: I'm driving to the airport.
Speaker 5: Okay, cool? Well how are you guys doing? How you doing?
Speaker 1: Kurt good? You good?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: How about you?
Speaker 1: Nate great?
Speaker 5: Doing great?
Speaker 4: You're the old school hat on there?
Speaker 6: I wore this hat, Chris, where's the camera that I look into? I know you don't normally zoom in on me, but do I have a one shot camera?
Speaker 7: I thought you'd never wear a hat.
Speaker 6: I don't ever wear hats. But Jesse, this is a beautiful hat. And if you saw it, you would understand why what what? Years ninety two? It is a take a picture and send it to you. It is the nineteen ninety two Super Bowl logo which the Dallas Cowboys won and has the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 5: Star on the side side. Ye, there we go, And it's just.
Speaker 6: A reminder on this kickoff weekend football Friday, what the prize is this year? It ain't the playoffs, it ain't the NFC Championship game. It's the big game. It's the super Bowl. It's Super Bowl or bust. For the Dallas Cowboys, in that right, Nate, No, it isn't.
Speaker 8: What come on, man, like I wore this because you played in the Super Bowl. I bought this hat just for this show, to do this, because to honor you, to honor the history, the legacy, to remind fans why we do this, why we do this show, why we show up every day, why these guys are in this building, why Jerry Jones bought this team so many years ago, is to win championships.
Speaker 5: And you just poo pooed.
Speaker 1: But this hat, it was white. Now it's brown.
Speaker 9: Every team and every owner, everybody started two people.
Speaker 1: I understand what.
Speaker 5: It takes to build a team, the.
Speaker 9: Intestinal fortitwo in which it takes to endure a season. And every team is not built that way at beginning of the year. They think they are, but it takes game after game after game after game of building onto this. And the way we got to that super Bowl, which was our second, was that our second one, Chris, I first, second, that was our second one?
Speaker 1: Was it first?
Speaker 4: That's your first?
Speaker 1: That was our first?
Speaker 9: That you know, the work it took in the one in sixteen, the one in fifteen, and the three and thirteens that we had to endure to get to that. It just don't happen right away. I'm sorry if I disappointed.
Speaker 7: You know, you always kill me with the with the casualness of how you get what super Bowl it was?
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 7: What the two? The one? Like you just bro you like folks, don't just casually forget like I'm never not April fourth, two thousand and five. That's my only check about my national I know the date. You just casually forget the time and date year where you won the world championship.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, I.
Speaker 7: Mean this.
Speaker 9: Jesse, and I would use what happened twenty years ago? Did y'all just line up and just have a perfect season building to this national championship?
Speaker 1: Did y'all want? Did y'all at that point?
Speaker 7: Absolutely not? Absolutely not.
Speaker 9: Now North Carolina has always had a great, great legacy of basketball, but at that time, we were down.
Speaker 1: The Cowboys were down. We've had back to back to back.
Speaker 9: Bad, bad seasons, and so when when I look at our Super bowls, you know, un fortunate.
Speaker 1: And I'm happy that the guys that I played with, but.
Speaker 9: I saw the grind that it took every day and for people to just walk into a building and say, hey, super Bowl of Bus. You kind of hurting yourself, you kind of putting pressure on something. Now, it's only one of two teams that I think in the National Football League can say that at this point. One of them is the forty nine ers super Bowl of Bus. They went all out, They said they were all in, and they have tried to get ninety percent of their players back in the building.
Speaker 1: They say they are all in.
Speaker 9: And of course who won last night by a foothold, by a toe steps Kansas City, they can say super Bowl of Bus, but the other.
Speaker 1: Twenty eight got the other thirty guys. You better keep fighting.
Speaker 5: So what's success for you? Then?
Speaker 9: If we can go to the second round and win that second round game and get into the NFC.
Speaker 1: And I said the last year, I said, people just think.
Speaker 9: You can walk into a championship and everybody just think they can.
Speaker 1: Look at hey, they got Deshaun Watson. They going to the Super Bowl. We don't know what Deshaun Watson is. Don't nobody know what DeShawn is?
Speaker 9: Hey man, Tyler gydon we got him a number sixteen to seventeen fresh round pick.
Speaker 1: He gonna be a beast.
Speaker 5: Well, what if he ain't. What if he ain't.
Speaker 9: What if he has to learn and get better and give up a few sacks and jump off side.
Speaker 5: But that's every year, and now you're not gonna have.
Speaker 6: The same team.
Speaker 1: But you ain't gonna go to smol every year. But it's been like we ain't in thirty. What I want to say, So.
Speaker 5: You canna put on the hat and you look, I'm taking it off. You just my whole bit.
Speaker 6: You're ruined, my whole.
Speaker 5: Mojo, my energy.
Speaker 9: What now you back down to? I think you back down to. I think, and we think and but I'm just saying it.
Speaker 5: Was such a beautiful hat. It is me take off, don't give it to me.
Speaker 6: I want to know it.
Speaker 1: I want it.
Speaker 6: I love.
Speaker 10: You can have your hat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it won't fit you either.
Speaker 6: I'm keeping the hat. Im just not wearing the show because Nate turn it brown.
Speaker 4: I gotta to wash it.
Speaker 1: Give I did not turn your shirt brown. I'm just not. I just I'm gonna preach a different thing.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna be the only guy sitting in this chair all year long preaching a different sermon that Jimmy Johnson to preach a different sermon when he walked into this building A lot of years ago. Nick Saban preached a different sermon at Alabama when he walked intoid their deal. Before you know, he gave it up this year a year ago. Coaches that understand teams that have had great tradition, the first thing they have to do is convince the owner that, hey, you can preach that, but I will have to build this team.
Speaker 1: I will have to get this team right.
Speaker 9: That's why I'm saying, regardless of what happened this year, win, lose a draw, it'll be wrong to get rid of Macarthury because you're starting to build something that's positive.
Speaker 4: They don't do it this year. They're rebuilding anyway they're gonna be.
Speaker 1: And let him help you rebuild.
Speaker 7: Well, that goes into the theme right rooted right, That's what about the about the bamboo tree, and the bamboo tree. You're playing and you water it for five years, and in the fifth year the cowboys, and in their fifth years when the things starts to show, I guess the fruits of it, labor and all that kind of good stuff.
Speaker 1: In about four or five months and ninety feet in there, Jess.
Speaker 7: So I guess, I guess we are in their rooted season, right what.
Speaker 5: You what's what success to you?
Speaker 3: Nate.
Speaker 5: Nate's just happy with getting to the NFC Championship.
Speaker 6: Which I guess I am. I can't that came out of his mouth.
Speaker 1: He came out of my mouth last year.
Speaker 5: I still can't believe you're sticking to that.
Speaker 1: I'm going to stick to it, Jesse, I am rooted.
Speaker 5: What is it for you? Super Bowl?
Speaker 7: In Super Bowl? That is that is nobody plays.
Speaker 1: Like nobody anything less, Kurt.
Speaker 4: I gotta go in Nate on this. I think if they can get to the they're gonna get to the NFC Championship.
Speaker 5: You know you know, well, you're not going with your boy.
Speaker 9: You ain't going to get that.
Speaker 10: Hey he's off.
Speaker 5: The show one day, you don't move into his chair.
Speaker 10: I got to go with that.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: How quick things turn.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's because I don't think they're gonna win the Super Bowl, so I just wanted to at least get past the first you want to.
Speaker 6: He's like me, he's setting himself up. I'm prepared to be successful. I'm hoping for the best.
Speaker 11: But if that left down thumbs, I'm already booked for Mexico to Chapella's a kid.
Speaker 5: It's way drive you.
Speaker 1: I'll drive you. He ain't getting the more.
Speaker 5: To be a long drive, you have to go all the way around the peninsula.
Speaker 1: Ain't that big brother? He gonna ride with?
Speaker 6: Speaking of the game last night, we got it.
Speaker 5: We gotta get our.
Speaker 6: Thoughts on what we thought about last night. That that's a heck of a way to open up the season, wasn't it. That's a that was a good football game, two good teams. Jesse, how long are you hanging out with us today? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I'm with you. I'm all day. You know, you know, I'm gonna mind whether i'm now or not.
Speaker 1: The whole ship.
Speaker 6: He got to get into at least segment three to get that ten dollars.
Speaker 7: I gotta get least. I gotta get it to the least into segment two.
Speaker 12: A Hey, I know when he's getting off, though, do I I know when he's going to get off though?
Speaker 10: When when computer calls in.
Speaker 5: We're taking calls today, we are taking calls.
Speaker 10: I only got one line because just on the other one.
Speaker 5: All right, well, let's uh, let's let's.
Speaker 7: Say, well, I ain't going nowhere in that case, I'm not I'm not going nowhere, and I take president over any call from anybody.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's all Chris, Chris, that's that's on you.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 5: What is our number?
Speaker 6: Eight A eight eight five five. We'll take a few calls today, We'll talk a little football. We'll give you some predictions. All that and more when we come back on hanging with the boys.
Speaker 13: How's wig stout sound?
Speaker 10: Christy?
Speaker 13: Juicy classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and saused tossed and those eleven soul satisfying flavors paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey mustard, blue cheese or signature Winstop ranch and of course spicy Cajun fried corn. I think you've heard enough. Get your flavored delivered at Wingstop dot com.
Speaker 2: Are you the twenty twenty four Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. The Dallas Cowboys and Captain Morgan are celebrating extraordinary, inspiring and original fans. Nominate yourself or the biggest Cowboys fan you know for a chance to be named the twenty twenty four Fan of the Year and win prizes including a trip to Super Bowl fifty nine. Visit Dallascowboys dot com. Slash Fan of the Year. Go Cowboys.
Speaker 14: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and they snapped.
Speaker 10: This guy who looks right, it's not there.
Speaker 5: He escapes left.
Speaker 10: He'll run for a first down.
Speaker 14: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With Blockchain dot Com, I know I'm in good hands, says twenty eleven. They've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade crypto currency.
Speaker 10: Prescot's gonna run this himself. Run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 14: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 5: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 14: Get started at blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 3: Fall is here and that means football is back, bringing all the delicious game day foods with it. As you prep for all the big games, tailgates and watch parties, Let Yo Kiero be your one stop destination for all things homegating. Yo Kierro's fresh, flavorful, ready to serve guacamole made with real hass avocados will score taste bud touchdowns as you cheer on the Cowboys. Yo ki Hero's wide range of mouth watering and versatile products can be found in your local grocery stores, produce or deli section. Grab some today.
Speaker 1: To Hanging with the Bulls.
Speaker 6: Welcome back to the second segment of Hanging with the Boys, brought to you each and every day by blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Blockchain dot Com.
Speaker 6: Seven to eleven is teaming up with Fanatics to give you Kurt and you, Nate and you Jesse and you Chris the chance to be a VIP at next year's Fanatics Fest. From now until October the twenty nine, use the seven Rewards app at checkout to be entered for a chance to win when picking up products like Slurpy, It Boom, Big Gun, and Taketos. No purchase necessary terms apply go to seven.
Speaker 3: Hey guys, cool big golf Sir.
Speaker 1: All right, we see you later.
Speaker 5: See ya later. All right, let's do some fun stuff.
Speaker 6: Let's do something fun until we before we get to phone calls. Let's give our addictions for the season. I will go down the list of opponents for the Dallas Cowboys, Chris, Kurt, Jesse, Nate. I will then call upon each one of you in order to give me your win or loss for that game.
Speaker 5: You need a pen No, no, no, Okay, I will kick it off.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's start with this weekend the Dallas cow the underdog Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 5: At the Cleveland Browns.
Speaker 6: I am not convinced that Deshaun Watson is going to have the Russ.
Speaker 5: Knocked off, knocked off.
Speaker 6: I am going to take your underdog Dallas Cowboys in the season opener on the road against the Cleveland Browns. I guess we're giving away our predictions for the game. We didn't give the score yet, so that's fine, Kurt, you want to go now Cleveland.
Speaker 4: My question marks lie on the Cowboys side.
Speaker 5: Of the who was starting off the season.
Speaker 4: They're on the road against a tough def taking Oh Jesse.
Speaker 7: You know, you know, curse my boy. That's my boy, My boy. I'm I'm not gonna be hater Jess to come out the gates this year. No, I'm gonna. I'm gonna show a little bit of reservation and I'm gonna pick even though they're underdogs and they're on the road and there's a lot of iff on this football team. I'm gonna come out the gates and say, you know what, I too am rooted. I'm rooted too, So you're picking a w I'm going with the Cowboys winning.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, they're screwed this year. Jesse's starting to year off as a non hater.
Speaker 5: They are screwed. Chris on the road this weekend.
Speaker 12: I gotta won three straight against Cleveland.
Speaker 10: This will be number four.
Speaker 5: Let's go, Nate. We know where you're at.
Speaker 6: Right one point, we're winning, So Kurt's the only hater of the week. One the New Orleans Saints at home. Always a good game in at and T Stadium. A lot of Saints fans travel make the eight hour drive up up the road here to Dallas. What do you think, Kurt win? Kurt's got him winning. I too, will take the dub and go with a win.
Speaker 1: Jesse, I got him.
Speaker 7: I got him getting that dub, and the Benson family will get a first hand look at the quarterback that they may try to potentially sign it.
Speaker 6: You look out Hot Sports Opinion, Chris, New Orleans Cowboys do.
Speaker 10: Not lose at home in the regular season.
Speaker 5: They were let's let's GE's a win. That's a win.
Speaker 1: Nate win seven seven points.
Speaker 6: Blowout one and seven them put the points down to we can go back and revisit that A tough one here, fellow, the Baltimore Ravens at home a three to twenty five kickoff on Fox. I'm gonna go with the l on that one. Hate to do it, but I'm that defense looks really good. I think Lamar is gonna be really really cranking by game by game three, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: With the Cowboys get their first loss of the season.
Speaker 4: Kirk, Yeah, I lost too. Ravens looked pretty tough last night.
Speaker 5: Kirk goes with the lost.
Speaker 7: Jesse, Yeah, I'm gonna go with Baltimore winning that game. Derrick Henry comes and plays the Cowboys and say, Jerry, you didn't even want to give me a call. You didn't even want to call me. You didn't even want to see if I was interested. I think Derek Henry might run all.
Speaker 5: Over the pull to John Cena. You can't see me, you can't you can't see me. Chris Ravens at home.
Speaker 12: Man, I may be the lone wolf on this one, but if Lamar throws them to wide receivers in the end zone like you did last night, oh Dak doesn't miss those, baby, We're winning that game.
Speaker 5: Christ Nate, how many points. They went in by.
Speaker 1: Skin teeth.
Speaker 5: Okay, skinned of the teeth. I don't even know how to put that in there. All right, let's go with at the New York Giants.
Speaker 6: Should I even ask?
Speaker 10: Okay, we're not even Dak doesn't lose against the Giants.
Speaker 5: Le's skip that. This is an interesting one.
Speaker 6: I think this could wind up being a better game than it looks right now on paper. But at Pittsburgh Steelers October the sixth, on the road, a night game, Kurt.
Speaker 4: I don't like their quarterbacks, so I'll take the win.
Speaker 5: Kurt's got the win. I will also take the win.
Speaker 6: I think it's I don't love their quarterbacks either, But in Pittsburgh at night October, I think it'd be a little bit more interesting, but I'll go with the win as well.
Speaker 7: Jesse, I go with the Pittsburgh Steelers winning that football game. Mike Tomlin. I think Mike Tomlin is gonna pull the rings back on Russell Wilson. They're gonna run football extremely well and play really good defense and just have Russell Wilson not lose the game for us.
Speaker 6: They got a couple of really good looking running backs up there, a little two headed monster action going on, So I don't hate that, Jesse, Chris, you're going undefeated.
Speaker 10: Let's ride.
Speaker 6: Ride Chris, Nate Ryan, Chris, all right, how many points.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be? About one?
Speaker 5: One point?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 5: You know the Giants eighty one at fourteen fourteen?
Speaker 6: All right, Uh, this is a good one. This is a tough one. The Detroit Lions at home Sunday afternoon, October the thirteenth. I am gonna go with they are gonna get their second loss of the season. I'm gonna predict an l just because they barely beat him last year. I think the Detroit's gonna have that chip on their shoulder and they're gonna pull it off at home, closing the coach and.
Speaker 4: Blew it for same thing I thought. Since it's at home, I think they've got a good shot. But I think Detroit it's going to be hungry for blooding there Jesse Detroit.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think Detroit gets their revenge from last year and win.
Speaker 10: All right, Chris, I think this is the one.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 12: Oh, the guy does report eligible.
Speaker 10: This time and they get the win.
Speaker 5: All right, Chris is losing their first game. May how many points?
Speaker 9: I think the coach is gonna be arrogant and if it's close, he'll try something stupid.
Speaker 1: We got him at.
Speaker 5: One point, Yeah, we got him by one.
Speaker 10: By the way, last last year's score was twenty nineteen twenty.
Speaker 6: There you go, all right, the bye week, they will not lose that week.
Speaker 5: I think we can all agree on that.
Speaker 1: Oh, boys, just don't have injury that week?
Speaker 5: Are we going? L's across the board?
Speaker 6: Here at same boom Box Baby October the twenty seventh Sunday night, we boom boxing in the Bay. I'm gonna go with a loss there. I just don't until you do it. I can't pick you go do it and then change my mind. Kurt's the saying Jesse lost.
Speaker 7: And here's Wick. It's really interesting because they lose their third game in a row, and now the room wist start to swirl about what are you gonna do? What's freaky?
Speaker 5: Mike mm oh? Jesse does have them losing three in a row.
Speaker 6: Right there?
Speaker 10: There you go.
Speaker 5: Nate at Saan fran.
Speaker 1: I ain't never going against the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: I don't care, all right, I'm gonna put half. I'm gonna put one quarter of a point seven.
Speaker 1: Don't snatch just speakers out they boxed.
Speaker 6: Oh, let's go, let's go. Chris at San fran Yeah, it never goes well. Strange things.
Speaker 10: Usually I sit on the sidelines in the fourth quarter and like, why do we shoot this game?
Speaker 5: Can we get on the bus now? Please?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 13: This is it?
Speaker 10: Shane and I would be sitting there on the sidelines on some of those games, be like, have you posted anything?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 10: Is that Nope? Not not this game.
Speaker 1: This is where the kid come off the bench and still lose.
Speaker 5: At Atlanta. Oh that's a good prediction.
Speaker 6: Nate at Atlanta noon game, Sunday, November the third.
Speaker 5: I will go with a What did I go with there? I'll go with a W. I think it's gonna be a good game, but I think the Cowboys pull it off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, talent, Cowards have more talent w Jesse.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm right there with you, guys. I'm gonna go with the I'm gonna go with the dog as well.
Speaker 6: Dub Chris that I have that as a dub, got him as a dub. Even if Ludacris repels out of the ceiling, You're going with the dove.
Speaker 12: I'll still go with a dove, but it's gonna be close because Kirk Cousins.
Speaker 10: Cousins is playing at noon and not at night.
Speaker 5: There you go, all right, Nate, how many how many points did they winning?
Speaker 9: A kid is where Cousins goes down with the injury or something and the kid runs and comes in from Washington and get baptized by Parsons.
Speaker 1: We go get to eat Cats eight points.
Speaker 5: Eight points. I like it. Here we go, team though. One of the greatest days of the year, of the day that I was born Sunday.
Speaker 6: At home three twenty five against the Philadelphia Eagles. I am going to say, they split with Philly and they're gonna win the one at home.
Speaker 5: I got them winning this one, Kirk.
Speaker 4: Same, they split, they win the home game.
Speaker 5: Jesse, hold on with Jesse.
Speaker 1: They set it up. Now it is swirling. All the rumors are swirling. Now taking test.
Speaker 7: They're back on track because they're gonna beat They're gonna bet they get They get back on track. But it's the same. I'll split with this one too, So I'll say I'll say a dub at home.
Speaker 10: All right, Chris, No, Cowboys are winning this game.
Speaker 5: Cowbys winning, Nate, how many.
Speaker 1: Philadelphiagas yeah, and if they get out of there alive.
Speaker 5: Alive, put alive alive.
Speaker 6: This is a very interesting one, I think. I think here I go. I think this is the battle for the state of Texas. I think this is the first time that you're gonna see the tide shift to where the national media is talking about the Houston Texans for the first time ever beating the.
Speaker 5: Cowboys with the legit team.
Speaker 6: When they beat them in the past, they haven't been a good legit team. They just it's been some freaky stuff happened or they had a bad game. I think this is the first time you're gonna hear an uproar of the Texans being the team in Texas. And I don't think that's gonna sit well around here at all. I think that's that there's a lot in play there. There's there's all kinds of things going on around it. Yes, yes, I'm moving my hand around like the Swamian, like, Hey, this is what's gonna happen. I think I think they lose this game at home. I think it's gonna be a shootout. I think it's gonna be a great game. I think there's gonna be.
Speaker 1: A ton the water back is better. That's what you're saying.
Speaker 9: You know that right Indirectly, you're saying that this young hot shot is better than our veterans.
Speaker 5: I didn't say that when what.
Speaker 9: He's just saying in football teams, that's what you're saying.
Speaker 6: Hey, there could be a bad coaching decision, there could be an injury, there could be a scheme that gets blown up.
Speaker 1: You thought about this you all night long?
Speaker 5: Houston? You know, No, I didn't think.
Speaker 1: I just I.
Speaker 5: Think Houston's the hot team right now. That the sexy pick, I'm I like sex.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say, you're setting it up. I thought you come back.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go sexy. I'm gonna go Houston.
Speaker 4: You think I've never been accused of sexy. So I'm going Dallas for that game.
Speaker 6: He's going Dallas, how about you, Jesse?
Speaker 7: No, I think I think Houston is definitely an up and coming team, and they're they're about to they're about pick the lead by stow them again. Now, Nate, I do think CJ. Stroud is is really really, really good and it was quite better than I agree than that. Just yeah, all right, you think and it's gonna be fun. I mean, of course, the big story would be the Ding's brothers going back and forth with one another. Right, that's gonna be the big storyline battle of forty five Highway forty five. Right. But I have the Houston Texas winning this football game? You think, I like? I like. I like what Themico Ryans is doing down there.
Speaker 5: I do too.
Speaker 4: I think it was on the road, yeah, but.
Speaker 15: I just think I think, Yeah, was it last year two years ago where the Houston was winning and we had to come back on him, make a mad Das shot him back at our place?
Speaker 1: Right? Yeah? That was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't don't do that this year, Dallas. You ain't gonna make no.
Speaker 5: Chris, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Come on, Chris Man.
Speaker 12: I looked at Houston's schedule and one team I would not want to play before you have to play the Cowboys. If I was Houston, it would be the Detroit Lions, and that's who they play.
Speaker 10: They're gonna get.
Speaker 12: Beat up against the Lions and they have to come and play us, all right, So I'm.
Speaker 10: Gonna go with ad like it.
Speaker 5: I like it. Chris.
Speaker 9: How many points we'll quarterback less interception than them? We're gonna get a second him seven point. We'll get a pick on him, a pick six. All right, plans should be back by then.
Speaker 6: I think we might have another unanimous one at the Washington Commanders November the twenty fourth noon game. I'm gonna go with a w how about you, Kirk?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so. Washington is always a little scary. You don't know. I'm sure what they got this year.
Speaker 6: And weird things. Weird things happen in Washington every time. Uh, Chris, I mean Jesse, you said, w Yep, Chris, yep, dub and Nate's gonna go dub how many double digits.
Speaker 9: We're gonna barely beat him because the coach is gonna give everything he got it, gonna make sure his team.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I forgot about that little drama. All right, I'll bypass this one. The New York Giants at home. W's across the board.
Speaker 9: By that time, the swirling will be over on the coach and he will be out.
Speaker 5: Here's another another good one.
Speaker 10: Doc doesn't listen to the Giants.
Speaker 6: December the night first game in December at home night game on ESPN, the Cincinnati Bengals, Joey Burrow I'm.
Speaker 9: Gonna tell you I'm going first, Cowboys. Please be focused. You playing, in my opinion, the second best quarterback in the league.
Speaker 1: That's just my opinion, the second best.
Speaker 5: Quarterback in the league behind my homes.
Speaker 9: Oh yes, if we get past this guy, man, if he lasts long as the healthy and plan, that mean good things will happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, we barely get through that.
Speaker 5: Put alive, that lot alive, all right, Kirk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's gonna be tough, but I like him at home. So we'll take two.
Speaker 5: Homer Homer Kirk coming out, Jesse.
Speaker 7: If Joey b is still healthy by the time that we get to this game, and you know, I'm just saying that you just can't say that you are playing the second best quarterback that you're thinking the league And no, I mean that's that's a that's a great opinion to have. So you know, this guy. We get there and Joey Brow is still there and they still have Chase and Higgins and the host of other guys. I'm gonna take the Bengals against the Cowboys.
Speaker 12: All right, and Chris, I'm gonna take the Bengals. But if Jamar Chase doesn't play I'm taking the Cowboys because we don't know if.
Speaker 1: He's gonna play yet.
Speaker 6: That's a good point. Let's put an aster. If Joey b and Jamar Chase play, we take this. If not, we take the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 6: Possible another unanimous across the board at Carolina Panthers noon game on December the fifteenth. I will put that down as a W for me. Kurt Jesse Yes, Nate double digits. Yeah, that's twenty five, twenty five double.
Speaker 5: Digits, Chris Kid to be beat to death W at.
Speaker 6: Home Tampa Bay Buccaneers night game, December the twenty second, seven twenty pm. You guys get to be at home for Christmas. Congratulations. I will go with a W against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at home.
Speaker 5: Kirk w W.
Speaker 1: Jesse Baker Mayfield, Baker Mayfield. How many points Nate Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 9: We'll beating about three because he'll play discipline ball against us.
Speaker 5: Chris W Yes a w W.
Speaker 1: Here we go, victory, second victory.
Speaker 6: I think we're going to have our first unanimous excluding Nate unanimous. Well on, we had another one up there Philadelphia on the road three twenty five afternoon game Sunday, December the twenty ninth. I am going to have them splitting, So I'm going.
Speaker 5: With an L on the road. Yeah, I agree, Jesse.
Speaker 6: No, Nate, They're gonna win it alive, alive, Chris.
Speaker 12: I'm gonna say w and this is why, this is why, this is why.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 12: Did anybody watch last year's Philadelphia Eagles at the end of the season. They lost seven straight games at the end of the year, Chris. They're gonna crack at the end of the year again.
Speaker 10: They always do.
Speaker 5: And this will be an interesting one. Washington Commanders.
Speaker 6: The kickoff time is to be determined and the day Saturday or Sunday, January the fourth or the fifth at home? Will they have it together? Will Jade and Daniels be clicking with coach Quinn. I'm gonna go with no and say the Cowboys sweep the Commanders this year.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 10: I think they I'm gonna ask for an astros.
Speaker 5: What's the asterisk me to thank you?
Speaker 16: Jesse.
Speaker 12: I appreciate that because if Cooper Rush plays in that game and don't.
Speaker 4: They've been decided the last couple of times and they've still played them. They've played deck throughout most of the games.
Speaker 5: Well, let's just say all everybody's playing. Who you got Jesse, oh Cowboys?
Speaker 10: Cowboys?
Speaker 5: And Chris is Boys and Nate by how many?
Speaker 1: Oh Man by one? Because the game won't count, will be twelve wins by.
Speaker 5: Okay, I'm going to add these up as I add them up.
Speaker 6: You know what, Let's take a break and then when we come back, we'll give you this the predictions, and we'll take some calls, and we'll talk real quick about somebody that popped up on the injury report unexpectedly yesterday right after this on Hanging with the Boys?
Speaker 2: Are you the twenty twenty four Dallas Cowboys Fan of the Year. The Dallas Cowboys and Captain Morgan are celebrating extraordinary, inspiring and original fans. Nominate yourself or the biggest Cowboys fan you know for a chance to be named a on each twenty four Fan of the Year and win prizes including a trip to Super Bowl fifty nine. Visit Dallascowboys dot com slash Fan of the Year, Go Cowboys.
Speaker 13: How's wingstop sound? Christy Juicy classic wings made to order, cook to perfection and sauted tossed in those eleven souls satisfying flavors paired with handcut seasoned fries, housemade honey, mustard, blue cheese or signature Wingstop Ranch, and of course spicy Cajun fried corn. I think you've heard enough, get your flavor delivered at Wingstop dot Com.
Speaker 3: Fall is here and that means football is back, bringing all the delicious game day foods with it. As you prep for all the big games, tailgates and watch parties.
Speaker 5: Let Yo Kiero be your.
Speaker 3: One stop destination for all things homegating. Yo Kiero's fresh flavorful, ready to serve guacamole made with real halfs avocados. We'll score taste bud touchdowns as you cheer on the Cowboys, your heroes. Wide range of mouth watering and versatile products can be found in your local grocery stores, produce or deli section. Grab some today.
Speaker 14: I'm Dak Prescott, quarterback of the Dallas Cowboys, and they snapped the press.
Speaker 10: Scott, who looks right, It's not there. He escapes left.
Speaker 5: He'll run for a funch down.
Speaker 14: Just like football, when it comes to crypto, it's important to have a team you can trust. With Blockchain dot Com I know I'm in good hands, says twenty eleven. They've been trusted by millions around the world to buy, sell, and trade crypto currency.
Speaker 3: Prescott's gonna run this himself, run it up the middle, and he scores.
Speaker 14: Whether you're new to crypto or an active trader, They've got you covered.
Speaker 5: What are you waiting for?
Speaker 14: Get started at blockchain dot com.
Speaker 1: Back to Hanging with the Bulls.
Speaker 6: Welcome back to the final segment of Hanging with the Boys, the last show before the Dallas Cowboys kickoff the twenty four football season. I'm apparently the only one excited and clapping about it, so hey, Per.
Speaker 5: You know what, I'm gonna put my hat back on for this last segment.
Speaker 6: I Am not gonna let Nate steal my joy in my optimism for a Super Bowl, although my season schedule does not reflect my optimism.
Speaker 5: So here's where we're at.
Speaker 6: Chris Beam has a very optimistic, optimistic outlook for the Dallas Cowboys, as he has them at thirteen and four for the season. Kurt Daniels is this second worst case of Homeritis. He was very surprised that he had them with twelve wins and five losses. Jesse and I both have them at ten and seven, and Nate has them at seventeen and oh barely surviving about one, two, three games and just hoping they get out alive. So I think that I think all of those are obtainable. I think all of those win totals are attainable. But there's a little piece of me that feels like they could win eight or nine games.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we'll see.
Speaker 6: It's going to be very interesting, very fun, real quick before we let you go, Jesse, congratulations, you have secured the bag of ten dollars for the show.
Speaker 5: You made it to the third segment.
Speaker 6: Thoughts on Carson popping up on the injury report and how much I mean, there's no real details yet.
Speaker 4: Patrick Walker posting something right before we came on. He appeared on the injury report. It's minor. Team was just following protocol. McCarthy confirmed it, saying, yes, everything's okay. You just had a situation in practice we had to look at and he was out there today practicing.
Speaker 5: Okay, So nothing to hopefully be concerned about.
Speaker 4: Better not man, they'd be real tough straight. So if they didn't have him.
Speaker 6: And we could get into hypotheticals and say but what if, But we won't do that because we.
Speaker 5: Want to take some phone calls. So well, Jesse, have fun, man, send the old man over here pictures. Enjoy your weekend. That's going to be a blast, hope. Hopefully they are.
Speaker 6: Some trailer parks within uber distance that you can, uh you can participate in while you're there and get rooted.
Speaker 7: I got, I gotta, I gotta, I got at sixty trying to see if somebody need a meal plan.
Speaker 6: There you go, Jesse, just put it out there. You can hit him up on the atmosphere fourth and long whether you want.
Speaker 5: A part of that meal plan or you just want to complain about it. Either one.
Speaker 6: So Jesse, have fun. We will talk to you later. Man, see you Monday, cowboys a Monday. All right, and Chris, let's take a few phone calls. Let's get this thing back back going like we used to. Man, who we got on the phone.
Speaker 10: We have Brian and Colerad.
Speaker 5: Yay, Brian, what's up?
Speaker 16: Hey, not much, just out here working in Colorado. Thanks for taking my call.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, what's on your mind today?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 16: I just just wanted to uh touch on a few things in he mind everyone, all the people that think this is going to be a down year. I just wanted to remind reminded you guys on a few things here.
Speaker 7: Last year, the Cowboys run game was not very good at all.
Speaker 16: It's very mediocre. We have too much of Pollard coming back from that injury, and so there's no reason to think that the three guys we have this year aren't aren't gonna be at least the same. Last year we had one linebacker against the against the Packers in the playoffs. It was the worst position on the field for us. And now this year we're gonna have a plethora of linebackers, a bunch of badasses running all over the field and just crushing people. The best one that I liked is last year, before Week one, media pundits people in the NFL media had everyone believing that Daniel Jones and Brian Dable were better than Dak Prescott and Mike McCarthy. That turned out to be probably the most laughable thing I've ever heard.
Speaker 7: Uh the Eagles.
Speaker 16: They finished one in six last year, and I don't know, have you if there's ever been an elite quarterback that's ever gone one in six in a season, let alone finished the season. So I don't think Jalen Hurts is elite whatsoever. And now they're going to be so good because of Saquon Barkley. Do you guys know what Taquon Barkley's career record against the Cowboys is. It'd be good zero and zero and ten.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 5: That's interesting. I did not know that.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah, twenty seven nineteen, Cowboys on Sunday.
Speaker 7: Here we go, all right.
Speaker 5: Twenty seven nineteen. Thank you, Brian, appreciate the phone.
Speaker 4: Cowboys winning the division?
Speaker 5: No ten? I got them at ten and seven. I don't think they win the division.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I hadn't planned before I came up with a twelve five record. I thought they'd make a wild card.
Speaker 5: They could.
Speaker 6: They could still make the wildcard at twelve and five. You could have two twelve win teams in this decision. So we did we did get We got to give our predictions for the game. I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 5: Let's take another call to who does somebody right after us?
Speaker 10: Chris?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Players line?
Speaker 5: Okay, take a quick call. Who were out on the phone.
Speaker 10: We got Antoine and Maryland?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 15: Guys?
Speaker 17: How y'all feeling man, good to hit y out and season. Glad you're back. I now I ain't missed the show.
Speaker 7: All off, Steamon.
Speaker 6: Oh we love you, man, appreciate you, thanks for thanks for coming back.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Man, I tried my best.
Speaker 17: I tried my best not to drink the.
Speaker 7: Kool aid, but it tastes so good. I tried my best not to, Man, I can't help it.
Speaker 17: I'm insane. I'm insane, man, and I think I think we're gonna do all right this year. I got us winning on Sunday, I got us winning.
Speaker 7: The division first time.
Speaker 17: We're gonna have back to back division winners in the NFC in the last twenty years.
Speaker 7: And I think we're gonna shock.
Speaker 17: Some people, man, because people not expecting us to do good. I think we're gonna do good man. The fiansom then jumped off and everything, man, and I think.
Speaker 7: That's what we needed.
Speaker 5: What's your score this weekend?
Speaker 7: My score this weekend is going to be.
Speaker 17: Nineteen to ten.
Speaker 6: Nineteen to ten, all right as well. I appreciate it, man. Hopefully we'll talk to you next week.
Speaker 17: Oh yeah, I'm all right.
Speaker 5: Sounds good, Chris.
Speaker 6: Let's take one more quick one, and then we'll get predictions and get out of here.
Speaker 5: Do we have one on the phone or should we get predictions?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 5: Kurt, we'll go ahead with you. What's your score predictions.
Speaker 4: I do think they are going to lose, but I think it will be close and loose scoring. I think defenses on both sides will curi okay, and let's so, let's say they drop it. Drop it like it's hot, Drop it like it's hot.
Speaker 6: Seventeen hot, drop it like it's high. Seventeen to ten. Cowboys lose Browns. All right, Chris, what you got?
Speaker 10: I've got oh for the game?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I got let's go twenty four to seventeen Cowboys. Jesse's got them at twenty three to nineteen Cowboys, Nate, how many they went in?
Speaker 1: By man, they're proudly get out of this one, my friend. I'm serious.
Speaker 6: One point Yeah, Cowboys, however you want to do it, and I'm the score.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go thirty.
Speaker 4: Wow, Screwty's defenses.
Speaker 5: You know what, that's a good point. I'm gonna go back. I'm gonna walk that back a little bit.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go twenty three. Let me take a touchdown all day?
Speaker 6: I forgot about the defense twenty I'm gonna go twenty three twenty one Cowboys?
Speaker 5: All right? And then, Chris, do we have time for one more calls?
Speaker 1: Should we just?
Speaker 10: We can take one more if you want to do one. I got your boy, Anthony and my quick.
Speaker 5: We gotta make it quick, brother. How you doing?
Speaker 7: What's up? My dudes? I made my last call quick, y'all?
Speaker 1: Last ship? What's up?
Speaker 7: Baby?
Speaker 9: Twenty two nineteen Cowboys eleven five and one on the season.
Speaker 1: Let's go Cowboys.
Speaker 17: Ain't that quick?
Speaker 5: That's awesome? Thank you so much for making it quick?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: All right, buddy, all right man, we'll make it a little bit longer next time.
Speaker 1: Thanks calling in all right?
Speaker 5: That's it man, Football tonight.
Speaker 6: Who we got tonight?
Speaker 5: Eagles Packers. That's gonna be a heck of a game.
Speaker 9: You could be rooted in America, but you don't want to be rooted over the.
Speaker 5: Heath, not overseas.
Speaker 6: And I you know what, this could be a preview of Cowboy playoff opponents later on in the year, So I would It's not very often you hear I would rather face the Eagles in the playoffs. I think in the Packers, Packers and forty nine Division. I'm it's early in the season. Let's see what happens. Go pack Go Kurt good send you man. Football is back, Nate. Good seeing you to my friend Chris. Thanks for keeping us on the air. Jesse, thanks for calling in and securing the bag. Jazz, thanks for keeping Chris company along with Josh in the back. We will be back on victory Monday, one o'clock Monday, live from the Star.
Speaker 1: We out see ya well.
Speaker 2: This has been a production of Dallas Cowboys dot Com and the Dallas Cowboys Football Club.