Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Doctor Scott. Let's jump back into your book, Aliens in the Apocalypse. The meaning of alien messages. I've talked about it on this program before. I kind of call them sort of alien editorials where they lecture us, and these, you know, the limited encounters where we have specific information from them. They're sharing a fairly consistent message that we need to quit messing with nukes, we need to quit messing up our planet, we need to get our act together. Can you give me a sense of how far back those kind of messages go when we started hearing those kind of themes.
Speaker 3: Well, I think so far as messing up our planet, that's something that we've started doing recently. I don't think we were really as disastrous before as we are now. And well, since we've viewed UFOs of spaceships, some people have some people have said they received messages, but such as getting along peacefully and saving our planet. The UFO phenomenon may have gone way way back as far as recorded history.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess the message is about blowing ourselves up. Didn't didn't really pop up until we started building nuclear weapons. Though. Correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think our first bomb went off in nineteen forty five, and what we view as UFOs began in nineteen forty seven, although this might have been other ones that nobody interpreted that way too.
Speaker 2: You make the point that these messages that are shared with contact ees abductees, it's sort of a democratic in a sense that they don't land on the White House lawn and make some announcement done mass media. They tell this story, the same message over and over to individuals, one at a time, or sometimes in small groups. Correct. Yes, we'll talk about that.
Speaker 3: They're not going through our hierarchy. I mean usually, I mean right now we have kind of a male archy with the males on top of the White House and Putin and everybody. And if they want to be officially recognized by us, they need to sort of recognize our social setup, and they don't appear to be doing that.
Speaker 2: And you think one reason for that might be that they are female centric civilizations that they developed through female dominated societies or civilizations. You make the case that for humans, may be the most important building blocks of our current civilizations were done by women and not by men.
Speaker 3: Yes, the we have the Conquistador attitude of alpha males and all that of males being in charge, and they are in charge by violence and brutality and swords and all that. Well, our alien appearances often are skinny little females, and often who they appear to our females and children. They're not necessarily to our top leaders. And that's sole that's ignoring our hierarchy. But they're giving the impression that we should pay more attention to our females instead of our males, and we're solving our problems, such as it aggression by being more aggressive. I mean, like you're not hearing messages from the UFOs that say, make bigger bombs and kill more people, just the opposite. And so I was saying that maybe they're asking us to pay attention to other ideas of how we were founded. So I was giving a lot of information about human and animal females and their importance and giving suggestions that may be our civilization was founded in groups of females rather than killer eights, which is a standard explanation. The standard explanation is that we became cognivores and started killing animals and that's how we became successful. Well, that's an old theory, but it's very widespread, but there's not a whole lot of evidence for it.
Speaker 2: Well, you do present evidence that backs up a lot of your central contentions and that in human civilization it's the female contributions that are most important, for example, language, writing, communication, So much of the fundamental commun medications that are documented through history happened from mother to child. Correct.
Speaker 3: Yes, And I was the people that wrote about the killer eight, which is the standard explanation and the most widespread, and what everybody views doesn't have a lot to back it up because the people that were writing that didn't know anything about mammal behavior and were mammals. And most mammals that form groups form female groups that are presented often as male harems, and the males like the females, but actually most mammal groups of females that related females like grandmothers and mothers and so on down the line, and the males are usually kind of temporary and fight each other and one is there for a while and goes out. But if we are like the other mammals, we probably started out as female groups, and for most of the time we probably were. And what it's good evidence is that the first art in the first cave drawings and everything else, mainly emphasized females. And if you go back far enough to where they find the very first carving, it's a female. If you go during most of the time humans have been here, we've been here about two hundred thousand years. During most of the time except very recently, most of the artists featured females. They're just statues of females. And they've also looked at cave drawings and oftentimes these have handprints on them and looked at those, and usually they're the handprints of the size of women and children, sort of the comparative finger lengths of females, And so they have that standard picture of the males drewing, making drawings on the caves, or they're hunting and everything. But I was saying that it's more likely that they were females and children, and the females are doing the same thing females do today and all through time, is tell their children about the world and tell them about animals and draw animals and things. And I was saying that if you can draw a picture of an animal, you have an idea of what it is and if you have that idea, you can use it. You can think in symbols, and you can not only draw it, which you can have. Language tells you this is a this is a cow, this is a sheep, and so on, and that our ability to think in symbols might be a lot more reason for our success. And men sharpening up rocks and attacking animals.
Speaker 2: Well, I think probably there are parts of your book that won't make make you real popular among some males in the society, but you make a persuasive argument in that you know males are physically dominant, stronger, tougher. A lot of what the drives civilization is the warlike impulses and building bigger and better machines to dominate not only other humans other civilizations, but the natural environment and animals. But it's the when men are competing against other men, it's largely to impress women. Correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they usually say the epic high part of evolution is the weapon or the big fangs and all that. Well, that's not the most importance. The animals have these big fangs and everything to site of other males and impressed females, but they never say what the female does and the female probably has a lot more to do with survival than the males do, because what's left out is what the female does well. The males make all this big app ratus, fighting other males for dominance and everything for each other, but they're fighting for the females, and usually after mating, that that's the end of the male input. Well, the female does everything else, such as the mating, the pregnancy, the lactation, raising the young, and showing the young around, and that may take many, many, many years. And that's why that's probably a lot more important to the survival than the male's fighting.
Speaker 2: Back to the part about the visitors of the aliens, you know, I guess most of us never even think about gender or sex of aliens. The common image of aliens, what they look like, these spindly little humanoids. It just doesn't come up because there are no obvious gender physical characteristics that we would associate with the gender sex.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, they don't have big muscles, and if you look at the moldings and like Roswell, they're females and you don't see very many of them that show male anatomical features.
Speaker 2: So your guests would be that these alien civilizations wherever they're from, that they develop in a lot of ways as humans have with female centric influences.
Speaker 3: Well, we're setting up to blow ourselves up, and I mean, I don't know if we will, but they may be emphasizing to us that we should have a more females. Usually in mammals their cooperative, The males are fighting each other, the females get along fine. Usually there's no wars with females in the animal world. So they may be telling us that we need to understand our own females and our own evolution better than the picture we have now, which is encouraging us to build bigger weapons and kill more people and build up our competitive military and spend time on.
Speaker 2: That cold you share with us some of the messages that have been conveyed to humans by them, whoever they are, wherever they're from, that illustrate the point that you know, we're getting these messages that are not necessarily predictions of apocalypse, but they're warnings and sort of lessons that they hope we will learn. What are some examples of the ones that stand out to you that you mentioned in your book.
Speaker 3: Well, one I mentioned in particular was Fatima and this was where around seventy thousand people experience the event. It started out with three children who were taking care of sheep shepherd people, and they had this experience of seeing this man who said, who said there will be some more experiences. Well, there were every thirteenth of the month from then until I think it was October the thirteenth. And their parents didn't believe them and told them they were crazy and all that, but they kept on talking about it, and especially the younger kids that didn't know that they were supposed to shut up. They were using sophisticated language and things that caused the adults to wonder what was going on. But anyway, they were supposed to have a big showing on the thirteenth I think it was October, and a vast amount of people had heard about it, came to see it, photographers and everything, and the person they were talking to had the appearance of a female, and you'd think, you know, God's supposed to be a deity, is supposed to be a male in all these religions that a male would appear. Once that was a female, and it was called a miracle where the sun disappeared. It was it was raining, the sun disappeared. Then this thing that looked like the sun came down from the sky and moved around and dried up people and then went back up. It was a miracle of the sun. And they also gave predictions, and one of them has been a secret from the Catholic Church, but it sounded like it was like apocalypse or the end of the world or something. And a number of other predictions and things like that have also said that that's where we're headed for. And there may be are letting us know that our social setup of male aggration and the idea that it solves all the problems may be wrong, and maybe we should look at the other half, which actually is dominant, and females usually show cooperative behavior and help each other out rather than the antagonistic male behavior. And I was saying that maybe, I mean, that's a lot of the messages that are spoken, but there's also the messages in vision, and they're not showing big, threatening men with weapons like we often do. When we when more I hate to say advanced, when society was more aggress introduces self to a society that's less aggressive. For example, when the Europeans came to the New World. They have pressed the Indians and a lot of that sort of thing has happened.
Speaker 2: Back to Fatima. For a second, you're saying flat out you think that that was a UFO event, not some spiritual religious phenomena, right.
Speaker 3: No, I think it could be interpreted as religious or UFO, either one or even asta. I think it's a message, but it's given in visions and words both.
Speaker 2: We don't know what that third message was, or do we do you have an idea?
Speaker 3: I well, one of the messages, this was during World War One, and one of the messages is or would end, but there'd be another war and then which came true. They predicted that two of the kids would die, and that came true. But there was a third one that people are guessing it was the end of the world or something, but I don't know for sure if they know what it is.
Speaker 2: The messages apocalyptic sort of messages from them, whoever they are. They're not really predictions that we're going to blow ourselves up. They're more like warnings, hey, get your act together or else kind of a thing, right.
Speaker 3: Right, We hope we don't boil ourselves up. And it seemed to be pretty interested in what we do too.
Speaker 2: Does that make you think that they live here, that there is interested in us, but they're more interested in maybe the planet because they're here.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I think that probably we don't take their everything in with our senses. I mean, the universe, according to what there you go by, might be like twenty six billion years old. Earth is only four billion years old. There may be lots of entities in the universe, there are nothing like us and way way beyond us, so that we wouldn't even be able to sense them unless they project into our minds. And so I think that there's probably a lot more recognition of what Earth is around the universe, and we think there is because we're not receiving signals that we know of.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more