Speaker 1: Good morning, usca yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo Yo.
Speaker 3: Jess is running the little lationship here the second Charlamaane the guy Peace to the planet.
Speaker 4: Guess what day it is? Guess what day it is? Good morning? How y'all feel out there?
Speaker 5: I feel blessed, Black and Holly Favorite, happy to be here another day to serve our beautiful listeners.
Speaker 4: What's happening? That's right, man, listen man.
Speaker 5: You know yesterday we announced the third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, which is happening April twenty six, Saturday, April twenty six at Pullman Yards and Atlanta, Georgia, and tickets will go on sale today at noon. Okay, okay, today at noon, Today at noon, man, If you've been to the first two Black Effect Podcast Festivals.
Speaker 4: Then you know how it goes down. We got Mandy and Weezy hosting.
Speaker 5: We have Carrie Champion with the next sports podcast, Good Mom's Bad Choices will be there. R and B Money with Tanking Jay Valentine and the Woman of All podcast with Sarah Jakes Roberts.
Speaker 4: Yes, tickets go on sale today at noon.
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 2: Yes, what's up with morning?
Speaker 4: Just hilarious.
Speaker 7: Would definitely go get those tickets today at.
Speaker 5: Noon day at noon man today? Who's in the Trap Nerves podcast? They will be there too. Yeah, what's happening? How y'all feel?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 7: How you feeling, Jess? I'm here, Charlamagne.
Speaker 3: Did you see all ranis yesterday?
Speaker 4: Shut up? What is that? I ain't got time for this?
Speaker 3: First of all, you yesterday yesterday that in New York City and New Jersey, for the first time in a long time, you could actually see your Raanius from.
Speaker 5: Naked djas in New York seeing a long time. That's how y'all got on with.
Speaker 4: The naked Eyeland.
Speaker 5: I never did a YouTube video about a lot of those DJs in New York yesterday yesterday.
Speaker 3: Seven planets you can see from the naked eye, and you know your Ateus was one of them.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to know if you see it.
Speaker 2: But you picked that with specific.
Speaker 5: Exactly like we all knew about the all of the planets in lining, but you picked that one planet.
Speaker 2: And then why I gotta be naked.
Speaker 3: Trying to be funny when I'm reading what it says all can be seen by the naked eye.
Speaker 4: You've seen a lot. You've seen that, you've seen a lot of and.
Speaker 7: I'm just asking, so you didn't see your inis.
Speaker 5: You're gonna never beat the allegations. Man, What the allegation that you're gay? If I'm gay, you're gay. That's why you got all the calls? What what you did for those calls?
Speaker 7: And if I'm gay, you're gay?
Speaker 4: We get together using your naked eye and look.
Speaker 3: You're gay together gay court.
Speaker 7: All right, Well, we got some special guests joining us this morning.
Speaker 5: We have Akeen Barack, Yes, Icken Barock Man. Those are my guys. They're ring commentators on the Zone. They got a new show on Ring Champs that comes out on the All the Smoke Network. It as every Wednesday on All the Smoke Fight YouTube channels All the Smoke Man Bonds and Stephen Jackson.
Speaker 4: Because you know, there's a big.
Speaker 5: Fight this weekend that Lamont Roach Junior versus Gervante Davis for the w b A lightweight title that's this.
Speaker 4: Saturday at the ball Clay Center in Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Be a healthy d m V fight that's run from DC to other from Baltimore.
Speaker 4: I don't know why. I'm just realizing Lamar Rose from DC.
Speaker 2: I mean, you can hear it as soon as he as soon as he starts talking, you can hear it.
Speaker 3: Well, he'll be joining us this morning. I wonder why they didn't have it closer to like the d m.
Speaker 4: V area where where we have it at.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know where they would have it at, Like we don't really have them, Like we don't have a venue foot for like a fight like that.
Speaker 7: What do you do it indoors? You could do it where what you call the plays the Wizards play.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I don't know why I was like that, but but wouldn't that be favorite?
Speaker 2: Don't they like mess up?
Speaker 3: The DMV is so close and like that's such a big thing for them.
Speaker 7: Figured they'd have.
Speaker 4: To take fought in Baltimore before I forgot where.
Speaker 5: Though I ain't see that one. Yeah, a few years ago he fought in Baltimore before I forgot where though.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, they'll be joining us a little bit and we got front page news something next.
Speaker 4: We gotta oh my god, the bombs for the Queen eric about dude, one of my favorite people on this planet than Erica Badu, positive energy, love and light, Happy born day to the Queen.
Speaker 5: What we got from Erica? Man, what you want to hear? I mean, I always want to hear the healer. But what we got to know? We don't got to heal the hits that she made. Let's go with love of my life. I love my life because the love of our lives. All right, all right, it's the breakfast club. Go on in the front page news is next? All right, well, let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 10: Come Morgan, good morning, dj m V. Charlotmagne, the God and just hilarious. How y'all doing on?
Speaker 2: We said, he how y'all doing good?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 2: All right? So let's get into it, y'all because you came.
Speaker 4: In here as you're spending all morning lotion for the last five minutes, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You look at me, ain't big women don't believe me?
Speaker 4: Anyway?
Speaker 2: What happened? Okay? What happened? Okay, let's get into it.
Speaker 10: So Trump's first cabinet meeting takes place today and he will have a special guest to attend, Elon Musk. During the press briefing yesterday, White House Pressitary Caroline Levitt reiterated that Musk is serving as a special government employee while running the Department of Government Efficiency and during the Cabinet meeting or during the Cabinet meeting, he will provide an update on how all the cabinet secretaries are identifying waste and government fraud and abuse. Let's hear more from Press Secretary levit On Elon Musk in the cabinet meeting and.
Speaker 11: Elon considering he is working alongside the President and our cabinet secretaries will be in attendance tomorrow just to talk about doge's efforts.
Speaker 4: So is not in the cabin Are we just accepting oligarchy in America?
Speaker 12: Is it?
Speaker 2: To be honest Charlemagne?
Speaker 13: Like?
Speaker 2: That seems to be the case as of right now.
Speaker 8: Not so much.
Speaker 2: That is so much acceptance. But yeah, it's a matter of how do we do this?
Speaker 10: Yeah, So there has been some confusion about who is actually running DOGE. As we previously mentioned.
Speaker 4: That did some confusion while who's running America.
Speaker 10: Musk is a special government employee. But the White did reveal yesterday that Amy Gleeson is the acting administrator of DOZE, and ironically enough, she has been on vacation so I wonder what.
Speaker 2: She did last week. They just vacation already, So I'm just look, y'all, don't shoot the messenger.
Speaker 5: But last week didn't. Last week they think somebody else was running DOZE. It was another name they gave. I can't remember the name though.
Speaker 4: It was a guy.
Speaker 2: I'm not privy to that.
Speaker 10: But Amy Gleeson is the name that has come out about the acting administrator that is running DOGE. So this comes as twenty one civil servants originally working for DOGE have now.
Speaker 2: Decided to quit.
Speaker 10: In a letter to the White House Chief of Staff, the worker said, we will not use our skills as technologists to compromise core government systems, jeopardize Americans sensitive data, or dismantle critical public services. The group of the resigning workers said doge's actions contradict their stated mission. So the White House again is not saying what will happen once Elon Musk reaches his limit for days worked as a special government employee. You know, as a government a special government employee can only work one hundred and thirty days, So he's officially like thirty five thirty six days in on this administration. And so when they asked about the limit on Tuesday, White House Press Secretary Levitt, she said in her own words that were only about thirty five days, and to ask her again in about one hundred days or so, let's actually run that audio on levitt her comments on DOGE.
Speaker 11: So the President tasked Elon Musk to oversee the DOGE effort. There are career officials and there are political appointees who are helping run DOGE on a day to day basis. There are also individuals who have onboarded as political appointees at every agency across the board to work alongside President Trump's cabinet to find and identify waste Tradden abuse, and they are working on that effort every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So those Elon Musk essentially is overseeing things right now with Amy Gleeson acting as as the administrator who's been on vacation and supposedly going to check.
Speaker 4: In soon, and that this woman is she ai No, No, there is a picture Okay, still could be yeah, even with a picture nowadays.
Speaker 10: And then you of course have your twenty one servants who have been working for those deciding to resign and also protest as called the servants civil servants, civil servant.
Speaker 4: Okay, but.
Speaker 2: What but that pretty much wraps up six am? Correct, got it?
Speaker 5: So yeah, I don't know what's happening, man, but I don't see any of this in the well. Too many eagles, too many cooks in the kitchen, too many people got their hands on the brick man.
Speaker 7: So man, right, I do have a question. I guess we could talk about next hour now.
Speaker 3: Is President Trump making President Zelensky paid some of this money back? I heard that yesterday on the news that I guess, oh, yeah, do minerals and things like that?
Speaker 7: Is that true?
Speaker 10: Yes, So the two countries are going to sign off on a minerals deal. That is, Trump asked for five hundred billion dollars in real minimal rare minerals, while Lensky, yeah, I know, the whiskey is like, nah, you're gonna get one hundred billion dollars because that's essentially what the US provided Ukraine with in aid.
Speaker 2: So they'll sign that deal on Friday and I'll get more into that a little later.
Speaker 14: All right.
Speaker 3: I just want to know if Joe Biden as some money back or is it just the Trump to say, yo, we need this money back. I'm just careous we'll get into a next hour. I'm sure everybody else. Get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone lines or wide open callers up now it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 15: Good morning the Breakfast Club. Wait, this is your time to get it off your chest. Call eight hundred and five eight five one oh five to one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast.
Speaker 7: Club to me, cause, good morning to Meka.
Speaker 8: Hey, what's good?
Speaker 9: Dj MV?
Speaker 7: I'm good? How you feeling?
Speaker 14: I'm good?
Speaker 12: I'm at work.
Speaker 16: This my lunch break, Okay.
Speaker 4: I was like, time is it when you at?
Speaker 14: Get through?
Speaker 4: What time is it where you at?
Speaker 17: I mean CALLI it's three thirteen and.
Speaker 4: It's lunchtime for you.
Speaker 2: She broke overnight.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I work overnight.
Speaker 14: The best shit third ship.
Speaker 4: You haven't lunch at three and morning. You're a big back. But never mind, hell no, ain't no big bag, right.
Speaker 7: She called, and she called because she wanted to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Tell them what you want to Charlomagne.
Speaker 18: Okay, yeah, Charlotte, Charlotte, why are you always coming for the stars?
Speaker 4: Bro? I love studs, We love you too, but you'll be giving out the wrong information, like what I mean what I'm like, I got.
Speaker 17: To get through because you don't know no real.
Speaker 4: Studs, Like, tell me what wrong information I'll be giving out all I do. I don't really give out no information other than what speed.
Speaker 18: First of all, First of all, you up here, somebody when we put on.
Speaker 17: The strap and the girl in the strap and that's meant to illness.
Speaker 5: No, it's not.
Speaker 2: You said, that's mental illness.
Speaker 18: That's what Charla said.
Speaker 4: Did you hear what she said? She she just said, she just said that the girls her scrap is the girl.
Speaker 18: I bought it.
Speaker 17: I bought it with mine.
Speaker 5: But listen, it's not mental illness unless you start moaning. If you are moaning, and that's then you just retalk.
Speaker 18: No, I'm meaning good.
Speaker 17: So I can't moan from.
Speaker 4: The visual when she's when she's in the scrap on and you moaning. Think about that Ford look good.
Speaker 5: It looks good.
Speaker 4: You mean like you look good. Yeah, but y'all be moaning like you feel good?
Speaker 2: No, Well, they getting off because they're looking at it taking off.
Speaker 18: I'm definitely getting off.
Speaker 7: Okay, Okay to me, I think there's only one thing to do. You come up here with your strap.
Speaker 4: Lets talk you are, that's your problem.
Speaker 14: All I'm saying that.
Speaker 19: All I'm saying is.
Speaker 18: Shout out to all the studs. Much respect to young young m a, but she ain't the study or studs. We gotta stop saying that.
Speaker 2: Who representatives?
Speaker 4: Who's the king of studs? Queen stud not king.
Speaker 18: Queen?
Speaker 12: Forget you know, machine allude.
Speaker 4: To the legend Queen the t She ain't exactly.
Speaker 9: Study, y'all identify as she's probably presenting, don't you.
Speaker 17: No, no, no, no no, she's off.
Speaker 4: Her y'all confusing me.
Speaker 18: All right, I take that back, I take that off up for life, that one.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no no.
Speaker 18: I love queen, my pea.
Speaker 5: I hit that so I'm not gonna look at disrespect the queen like her be feminine.
Speaker 16: I mean, we've seen her be studied out.
Speaker 4: So that's what we did.
Speaker 7: Okay, y'all.
Speaker 20: I love y'all.
Speaker 17: I gotta go back to work.
Speaker 4: I'm not, y'all, but I love y'all.
Speaker 17: I'm so happy I got to just good Joe, how do you girl?
Speaker 16: I want you want Instagram.
Speaker 18: I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 4: I'm proud of you.
Speaker 18: Charlotte DJ and you get that money.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 14: What up?
Speaker 4: Be sure I know her vibrate of waterproof completely period, get it?
Speaker 7: Yes, nundred five eighty five O five.
Speaker 3: Good morning too, all the studs. It's the breakfast the studs, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Ray right, ray yo, charlot man canfy what up? Are welying?
Speaker 4: This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 2: I got an indoor pool, outdoor pool.
Speaker 4: We want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 16: Get on the phone right now.
Speaker 12: He'll tell you what it is.
Speaker 21: We lie.
Speaker 14: Hello, who's this a getting paid?
Speaker 6: What's up?
Speaker 4: Get paid?
Speaker 14: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Charlop man?
Speaker 18: What's good?
Speaker 4: Yo yo yo yo yo? Peace king?
Speaker 22: Hey chest, what's up where you're at?
Speaker 2: What's that baby?
Speaker 14: Hey?
Speaker 16: Laura Man?
Speaker 14: You should oh right, oh ship a bat okay, I'll be back there. Hey, envy man, Now, urine is not youranus?
Speaker 4: Now is youranus?
Speaker 2: Now you're trying to make it sound less gay. It is your rae uranus.
Speaker 4: That's it. No, it's been. Uranus is man's.
Speaker 2: Been it ain't ain't no urin this like Noah, we ain't changing it up.
Speaker 18: He just saying it brong.
Speaker 14: He just want to be gay to die right.
Speaker 7: Did you see your Rangers yesterday?
Speaker 21: Nah?
Speaker 14: I'm the Florida I ain't see lad.
Speaker 4: All right, look up you might see your rain is later here in Florida. He don't see you nothing. I get paid if ain't nothing to Florida. Hello, who's this lad?
Speaker 14: A lot of my Hey, I don't go to Lady Shine. What's up show?
Speaker 7: Showing you in New York? You see did you see Rangers yesterday?
Speaker 23: Man?
Speaker 14: There's no your rain but over here?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 14: I see where you're trying to go with this.
Speaker 4: Why you think I'm playing?
Speaker 2: It's really a thing?
Speaker 14: Is this you?
Speaker 7: It's not exactly it's the messaging. But just just good Morney, jes, good morning money man, good morning, morning morning.
Speaker 8: Hey.
Speaker 14: Just he was just recently in Tempa, and man, I wish you had put up this show early so I could come out and see you.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, No, I live in living I did not know that. I did not know that shoe.
Speaker 14: I'm moved from Jersey like nine months ago, so now I lived on here.
Speaker 8: Time.
Speaker 14: You're coming to the.
Speaker 4: Top next year.
Speaker 9: Now I do Tampa once a yeah, maybe every other year. But you know why you close to Orlando, right? Because I do Orlando in a few months.
Speaker 14: Okay, I'm gonna come see you in Orlando.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, all right, Before I go, I just want to I just.
Speaker 14: Want to shut out my lady. Today's her birthday, you know what I mean. I just want to say to the lady, I hope you have a great day today on your birthday, and I wish you many more blessings and help. That's but last week I heard Trave call in say he wants.
Speaker 8: To fight me.
Speaker 4: He did not say you want to fight you cut it out.
Speaker 14: That's an envy and shouting me. I have no problem against gay people. I don't care if you get if you want to take one hundred senior boodies, that's all you.
Speaker 2: That's not me.
Speaker 14: I don't care if you gave so Trav, stop trying to put this narrative old here that sean'st and hate gay people because he's your main cun it's twenty twenty five. Nobody cares if you gave our streets anymore.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 5: Let me tell them, Sean shut up. You know y'all need to give each other a hug. Turn the drink record on and give each other a hug.
Speaker 4: But this guy, look at you.
Speaker 14: I would never I would never hug the trap because he's the one that have a problem with me.
Speaker 4: But that's.
Speaker 8: He.
Speaker 14: But then he tried to slide to my d M, trying to holler at me. So that's why I put him into his place.
Speaker 4: Yes, you, the more you talk, the more gay you sound. You're trying to convince huthing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not attracted the trave Why you trying to convince us so much?
Speaker 14: We love Charling Man. That means I'm comfortably in my skin.
Speaker 5: If you was comfortable on your skin, you would even acknowledge it.
Speaker 14: Sho man, you're talking.
Speaker 4: About Hello, who's this?
Speaker 7: What's your name?
Speaker 16: Oh, I'm Jim.
Speaker 18: I'm calling because first of all, I want to say, Envy, you were supposed to answer answer the phone for me on Friday, so I can relate his message to Jess.
Speaker 2: What's that you was.
Speaker 7: Calling on Friday?
Speaker 4: I don't know you, but I just.
Speaker 18: Your boy in the background said he left the message, and you say you ain't taking no calls. So just because she wasn't there, M damn. Yeah, but everybody, everybody you I was supposed to do your massage for you on Sunday. Girl, you had that yes and got full, laid all that food from Tim and forgot about me.
Speaker 2: I didn't forget about you. I just actually I did. I did forget, but I really really needed a massage. I need a massage now.
Speaker 18: I'm but I was going so out walking out old clouds.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry, you know, but I want.
Speaker 18: To say you did so great at the show and tomorrow. That was my first time, my first show ever going to the hard Rock and it was a good show.
Speaker 10: I loved it.
Speaker 18: You were so funny, girl had me crying.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. I appreciate it. Massage.
Speaker 18: No, I'm sorry, I know because I wanted to show why I wanted to represent the table. But it's okay.
Speaker 2: It's okay, you know, and you already know. I know I am coming back. I will be back now last time.
Speaker 7: And I answered the phone next year for you.
Speaker 18: No, you just don't don't be lying now. She did reach out. She did reach out. It was about seven thirty in the morning. I was still asleep.
Speaker 2: But uh, all right, so you missed the blessing you sleep, you're sleeping on it.
Speaker 18: No, But when I woke up at ten o'clock. I hit you back, girl, got so, I got ready and everything just sitting there waiting.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, I got you next time, I promise.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yes, yes, it's okay. It's okay, y'all.
Speaker 4: I love y'all.
Speaker 18: And I want to say, Taylor, congratulations on your pregnancy, even though Charlotte keep talking about it ain't real.
Speaker 4: I believe it now. I didn't believe it before.
Speaker 6: I believe it that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I get it off.
Speaker 4: Your massage yesterday too. By the way, what was her name?
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 5: I'm just letting you know because I got one yesterday and it was so good. That's so good, she said. She you know what when she touched me, she said, you drive a lot, don't you. I said, you know, I mean driving to work everything. She was like, do you sit down at work and you don't know if a person know who you are?
Speaker 8: Not?
Speaker 5: So I'm like, of course I sit down at work. She's like, I can tell, but boy, she was rubbing them kings out yesterday. It felt so good.
Speaker 2: You drive, don't you know? Twenty minutes head?
Speaker 5: You know how to drive a stick? Why you're so good this morning? Last night he must have got knocked up. He must have got hit up last night. Boy, we got just with the taste last night.
Speaker 2: Now Diddy might be getting out of some of these new New York civil cases. Losses, losses, loss He's coming up.
Speaker 7: All right, we'll get to that next. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, the Breakfast Club Morning everybody.
Speaker 2: It's stee j n V.
Speaker 3: Jess, Larry Charlamagne, the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to Jess with the mess.
Speaker 12: Youse is real blacks just robbing more just don't do no lines, don't do.
Speaker 7: She don't spell.
Speaker 4: Nobody station world Why Jes worldwide mass on the breakfast clubs. He's the coaching ship.
Speaker 19: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 4: Could get you to see.
Speaker 2: That's time to set it off.
Speaker 9: I keep telling y'all that this ain't Jes with the mess Now go ahead, Lauren, what we got going on with Dinny?
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm here. I've just moved up. Okay, So we've been talking.
Speaker 24: And remember I told you guys that I broke the story about Attorney Anthony Busby, who is the attorney that fould all those civil lawsuits.
Speaker 2: Against Puff.
Speaker 9: So the last time we talked about this, we talked about a letter that came from Agrievementces Committee kind of ethics committee, that said that he was denied the ability to practice within the Southern District of New York. That confused a lot of people because he then posted saying that he is able to practice within the New York State New York State Court in New York. In the Southern District of New York are two different jurisdictions. Federal and state are different.
Speaker 24: Now Diddy's team, I got an alert this morning at around a little after midnight.
Speaker 2: They submitted a letter to the court.
Speaker 24: It's called a memorandum of law, and they're opposing Buzzby's submission to operate as pro hac Vcha. So I was saying pro hac vice earlier, but shout out to my new lawyer community that I have it's pro hag Vcha, which is where I told you guys like, he'll come in with a local attorney because he's not able to work in that jurisdiction. But the local attorney ken so he had to go back and ask for permission to do that. In all puff civil cases in the Southern District of New York. After this denial happened, Right, so Puff's team they're allowed to write and say, hey, this is how we feel about it, because this is the person in question that is being in conversation as an diddy and they're saying no, they're saying, we oppose his requests to.
Speaker 2: Operate as pro hac VCHA or operate with the local attorney. We don't do so. We don't do this lightly either.
Speaker 24: They say, Look, we never do this, We never allow, We never do not allow an attorney the right to litigate like by law we think all attorneys should.
Speaker 2: But this is wrong.
Speaker 24: This is wrong because there's the misconduct he's he's you know, going against his attorney privilege as far as like he's there's rules that you're supposed to follow, and.
Speaker 5: He didn't get I feel like he should have just did that from the beginning. I don't you gotta measure twice the tough points. I feel like he didn't do that.
Speaker 24: I am so waiting to see what Attorney Buzby is going to specifically say in response to this outside of just oh, I can't operate in New York State, because when I say that This doesn't make any sense of how this was a misstep.
Speaker 5: You know, I think a lot of those lawyers aren't looking at the legality of the situation. Those lawyers are just looking for the Smith campaign. So those lawyers are telling these people, Hey, if you don't do X, Y and Z, meaning pay us, then we're gonna go to the press, we're gonna file a lawsuit. And so they just do it and hope that eventually these guys will just settle and then he'll just drop it and nobody was looking it'll never get to this point. He was looking for the settlement. He didn't he didn't necessarily want.
Speaker 4: To go to trial.
Speaker 2: This is insane. Pretty much, well, he may be able to escape, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 24: As an attorney, your job is to find a loophole, and I honestly think that Puff's team has found it. Unless like whatever Attorney Busby is going to throw back as like hey no that's not true, or hey I did this or whatever wouldn't be the saving grace. But the fact that he's actually filing for this pro hagvch which is like, yo, can I work with a local attorney? It shows you that like he knows that he might be in trouble on these civil suits, and they specifically point out he's been active in across twenty two filings without permission to practice in the Southern District of New York. And in that letter from the Grievousness Committee, you guys remember when I mentioned it, they said, you've already been acting as if you have admission or permission to operate within this jurisdiction. This only came to our attention January twenty ninth because of the amended filing that had jay Z's jay Z's name attached to it, because that team has said, yo, he's not doing this right, like admissions haven't been submitted.
Speaker 5: All these people care about is money and the pressure they can put on a person to make that person break to pay the goddamn money.
Speaker 7: That's that's it, That's all it is.
Speaker 3: Because they'll put you through hell, that they'll act, they'll send all types of letters to you to get you to do all types of things.
Speaker 7: But let me ask you a question.
Speaker 3: Can those people that were using Busby go to another attorney that's in this jurisdiction and do the same thing.
Speaker 24: So I thought about that as well too, and I think at that at this point, even if they try to move it other jurisdictions, other attorneys working with those local attorneys.
Speaker 2: Removing Buzzby from it.
Speaker 24: I think it just has a bad taste to it now because even though like people will look at this as like a technicality, right like, and technicalities can be very small. But in a court of law, if there's rules and you don't go by them, it's just it's just not a good thing. You're an attorney, we're supposed to be able to trust that you're gonna do buy the book everything, because you're talking about throwing accusations on a person that are very serious.
Speaker 2: So they can't. I believe that they can.
Speaker 3: Because if I'm hiring an attorney, I would think that the attorney knows what he's doing. I'm hiring for your expertise, and if you don't and you're messing up, I can go to another attorney that maybe has a better expertise or a better knowledge of definitely the jurisdiction.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the what is for in regard to the legal but boy, they've created some good stories though, I mean.
Speaker 2: The stories.
Speaker 4: No, they've created some good stories of.
Speaker 2: Boys, said he was in the shower. Are all alleged, it's a lot?
Speaker 21: Come on?
Speaker 2: And then they all got the same story, same and then oh my god, you like my jewelry?
Speaker 1: Come on?
Speaker 9: He said no, they said he complimented at first. I like you necklace, So I got something else for you.
Speaker 3: Like, come on, I am going to reach out when you should try, like come on, crazy. But all this does is, like you said, this smears what Puff is doing regardless. So if Puff Attorney has an opportunity to sue Busby, I think they should do the same thing.
Speaker 4: Hold is doing it.
Speaker 24: Soon we'll see what happens. We're going to see how it plays out. I will reach out to Attorney Busby as I always do on both sides, and just see what his response to this is. But I knew that this was going to happen, like I said months ago, with jay Z doing what he did with that case, even though he doesn't he's not fighting for Diddy, he's fighting for himself.
Speaker 2: It was going to open up a whole new can of worms on the ditty.
Speaker 5: Side, and also let the record show, because the Internet is stupid, this is the civil case you're talking about.
Speaker 24: Attorney Attorney Busby's case is civil, but they did start filling stuff on the criminal side too. I think they're gonna try and use it on both sides. So again, we'll keep you guys updated. I'm gonna reach out to Attorney Busby. We'll see what he says, if he says any because he's given me no comment a couple of times on.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, Lauren. Next hour, you got what dirt. Yeah, Dirk got a lot of little updates. Some more religiousness here.
Speaker 7: Thank you all right, thank you all.
Speaker 3: When we come back, we got front page news and then Achen Barack and Lamont Roach Junior will be joining us.
Speaker 7: He's fighting Tank this weekend at the ball Clays and we'll talk to him in a.
Speaker 4: Little bit fighting R and B Singer.
Speaker 9: We'll think that I'm like, yo, how long Tank been boxing for y'all to not know? That is not Please don't what was the name?
Speaker 2: Please? Yeah, please don't go Tank. It ain't R and B money Tank.
Speaker 4: You did you hear that?
Speaker 16: Burkel?
Speaker 2: I hear that.
Speaker 4: It is the Breakfast Club. Good morning, you're checking out the Breakfast Club. Morning everybody.
Speaker 2: It's j n V.
Speaker 7: Yes, hilarious, chelamage. The guy we are the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Let's get back in some front page news, some more on the administration.
Speaker 10: Trump is announcing a new pathway to citizenship, very untraditional, but this is for wealthy investors.
Speaker 2: He announced the US.
Speaker 10: Will sell what's called a Gold Card, and he spoke more about how the impact will affect those willing to invest now. Speaking in the Oval Office, Trump said the Gold Card will be similar to the Green Card, but at a higher level of sophistication. He said wealthy people will be coming into our country and buying the card. He also said that those who get the Gold card but will be spending a lot of money, paying a lot of taxes, and employing a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Let's hear those comments from Trump.
Speaker 21: We're going to be putting a price on that card of about five million dollars, and that's going to give you a Green card privileges, plus.
Speaker 6: It's going to be a route to citizenship.
Speaker 21: They'll be wealthy and they'll be successful, and they'll be spending a lot of money and paying a lot of taxes and employing.
Speaker 6: A lot of people.
Speaker 12: And we think it's going to be extremely successful.
Speaker 4: What's the criteria? Can you just pay? Is there a background check, you know, like five million dollars? Yeah, well is there a background check? Like anybody can do it?
Speaker 5: What if you got a criminal background from another country, but you got the money, Like does it matter?
Speaker 4: You can just pay your way into America.
Speaker 5: We are post America now, people, I was gonna say, okay, we a post constitution.
Speaker 4: Nothing matters anymore.
Speaker 5: What is the rule of lawd Trump makes me wonder that any of these things ever really exist or did All the take was for someone to come in and say, f all that, I don't care.
Speaker 4: This is how we're doing things.
Speaker 3: That's what it seems like because nobody's ever done this like like this that he just does what he wants to do how he wants to do it, and.
Speaker 5: We think it's people think it's normal, Like, well it must be normal because the president of the United States of America doing it and nobody's reacting like it's not normal.
Speaker 4: So hey, here it is five million dollar gold card now.
Speaker 7: But does it start a president with every president after this?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Does every president after this start the same stuff? Like all right, I'm just gonna do this, forget what the people think.
Speaker 5: I have no idea I don't even know we're gonna have another president after this, but I will say this, what happened to when people you used to have to marry for a green card?
Speaker 4: Remember that you got to have to win a long time ago. I mean used to have to marry somebody for.
Speaker 2: A green I was Now all you need is five million dollars and you can get a gold card.
Speaker 8: Rap it.
Speaker 4: I'm sure.
Speaker 5: I'm sure it's people were just five million dollars laying around by citizenship in.
Speaker 4: America pretty much.
Speaker 10: You know, she's the way the fact that you can buy Anyways, I'm a on the Trump administration.
Speaker 2: They say they want to shake things up and the White House in the press pool.
Speaker 10: This impacts journalists, podcasters, people who are myself, people who want to cover the president. So White House folks person Caroline Levit said the administration will now welcome new voices as well as traditional legacy media outlets. She adds that this is a push to expand access to the press briefing room, and it means that the White House, not the White House Correspondence Association, will determine who gets access going forward. Let's hear more from Caroline Levitt on press access at the White House.
Speaker 11: The White House Press team in this administration will determine who gets to enjoy of the very privileged and limited access in spaces such as Air Force one.
Speaker 2: In the Oval Office.
Speaker 11: There are, as you know, look at this room, hundreds of journalists who show up to this building every single day and are not granted that luxury of flying on Air Force one and asking the President of the United States questions. And so we want to ensure again everyone has a seat at that highly coveted table. But alas the legacy media outlets you have been doing this for quite some time and have invested resources into covering the White House, their spots will remain.
Speaker 2: What are you guys thoughts on that.
Speaker 4: I'm not quite sure what it's are.
Speaker 5: They're just saying that they're gonna give like podcasters and like a non traditional media outlets access to things like Air Force one and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: If that's the case, I'm not I don't have a problem with this.
Speaker 10: Yes that yes, but it also means that you're some of your legacy media while they still may be in the building, they may not be selected for certain things like Air Force one or like well, again, she's gonna have the rotating uh, the rotating schedule for the five top legacy medias that are in the building, which is Foxy and n NBC, ABC and C.
Speaker 5: Well who's that though, Because I mean, if you have a podcaster or a YouTuber or a streamer who has a bigger audience who might be more relevant to than now, wouldn't.
Speaker 4: You rather have them traditional? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So, but that's the fact educated and you have to and you have to have this.
Speaker 10: So for example, even here in this space, you know a lot of people get on me like, hey, you're supposed to import your your opinion about things. It's like, but no, I'm actually just news reporter. I'm here to report the news. I'm not commentary. So podcasters may provide commentary, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: So this can create but that's better to me. Yeah, yeah, but it's better. But but it's still I manage. I feel like we still need a you like, you know what I'm saying, because what are we commentating about If we don't know what we're talking about? You know, then every then there's a bunch of misinformation going around and people just tay you stupid.
Speaker 10: Right, And if you're a fan of the president. You know what I'm saying, That takes away some of the checks and balances of it. You get what I'm saying. So, and it's and it's and that's not a problem. I I think that podcasters and bloggers and things of that nature should have access to the White House. The thing is that there should be a checks and balances for journalists who are just there to report on facts. And unfortunately those who are reporting on the facts are being removed from certain spaces in that in that building.
Speaker 5: Or I you're right, but I mean when when if facts mattered in the Trumpet, what have these facts done in the Trump Ara?
Speaker 4: Like, think about it.
Speaker 5: The Trump has been campaign instant, he was president from twenty sixteen, campaign in twenty twenty, became president in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: None of these facts have mattered.
Speaker 5: I guess my point is this, the so called legacy media outlets have not really challenged the president.
Speaker 4: They've had all of this access in the press.
Speaker 5: Remember yesterday I was in here saying, Yo, why aren't people asking Donald Trump this particular question?
Speaker 4: Like they haven't really challenged the president in a lot of these cases.
Speaker 3: Then those media and those journalists need to change, but we need to keep pressing fast.
Speaker 4: I just can't have the I'll.
Speaker 5: Ask you another simple question, when the last time you've seen a legacy media outlet really challenged President Trump on something?
Speaker 10: I mean, they ask questions every day. They ask questions not for Trump, but they ask questions for the American people. So it has nothing to do with whether the President likes it or he does or he doesn't, with what the American President getting a vast set of information and then them deciding what they want to do with set information.
Speaker 4: You get it from one side. If you have the president of question, he tells you a blatant lie. Where's the pushback? Where's the challenge?
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, well there are child, but I ain't gone.
Speaker 10: I know that April Ryan has pushed back in terms of questions, and even even Peter Dorsey sometimes at Fox he has asked some questionable things, which is kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: Nobody at Fox is really challenging President Trump.
Speaker 9: Moore, come on, so is it all about somebody challenging him or is it just seemingly it boils.
Speaker 2: Down to those who are challenging him?
Speaker 10: Again, the White House Correspondence Association is in place so that everybody who is been vetted as a media person, as a journalist can have that access. But at the same time that keeps the checks and balances in place so that this so that everyone can have an access. It's not selective, you know, which is essentially what it's about to happen. So if I don't have all the information, y'all.
Speaker 2: Know why, I'm just gonna say that. But the that's the front page news. I'm working with U.
Speaker 10: Follow me on social at Morgan Media for more news coverage, and I will continue to do my best y'all at Black Information Network. Download the free iHeartRadio app and visit us at b I nnews dot com.
Speaker 3: All right now, when we come back at and Barack will be joining us, and also Lamont Roach Junior. He's fighting Tank this weekend and we're gonna talk to him when we come back, So don't move.
Speaker 4: It's to Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 7: Everybody is dj n V just hilarious.
Speaker 3: Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got some special guests in the building.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 7: We have in Barack here this morning.
Speaker 4: Good morning.
Speaker 3: We also have Lamont Roach Junior, who is fighting our tank this week and he'll be joining us in the second, but is.
Speaker 4: Rooting for Lamar Roach.
Speaker 8: I am not you know who.
Speaker 3: I'm obviously rooting for Davis, but you know, but we want to speak to you guys, your brothers first, because you got some some big news. You got a new show coming out, right, so let's break down the show. What the show was gonna be talking about anything.
Speaker 21: It premiered a couple of weeks ago with our first guests being Jake Paul, which was an in depth conversation. You know, obviously either you love him you hate him in the sport, you know, I know Charlott feels a certain way about him in the sport, but he's very impactful and that was a great convo. But it's gonna be a weekly show on All the Smoke. I know you guys are familiar with of course those guys and this is a division from All the Smoke All the Smoke Fight, So it's called Ring Champs and Barack's been a long time coming. You know, people know us for being on the Zone and hosting of his own boxing show, but we partnered up with All the Smoke and we have ownership of the IP and and we're excited. It's been a long time coming, so it's a great home fit for us.
Speaker 4: I respect what Jake Paul has done in the sport. I just want him to start fighting real boxes. I mean, he already fought a couple of real boxes Tan Brothers.
Speaker 25: Even before that though, see, he bought two guys that nobody even heard of, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So that's the thing. When you fight those guys, nobody's looking for that.
Speaker 25: So if you come from the YouTube world, you already making twenty thirty million dollars a year, you ain't gonna fight Joe Schmoe because you ain't making no money. So he has to look for these guys in between fighting real fighters. He has to look for guys that's gonna make him another twenty million.
Speaker 4: Wasn't it wasn't a Canelo fight on the cards, And then something happened.
Speaker 6: According to Jake, the fight was signed.
Speaker 21: I don't know if there's any truth to that, but there was conversation about it being announced and then you know, some of you ain't know. Turkey Alashika is Excellency from Saudi has taken over the sport.
Speaker 6: For the most part.
Speaker 3: So what is he doing to the s book because we keep hearing that only about the Canelo Jake fighting.
Speaker 21: So there were there were rumors that they were gonna fight in May, and Canelo was gonna fight Bud Terrens Crawford in September. But Turkey Ala Sheick's supposedly offered Canelo a four fight there where it was too much money to refuse, right, and it's Jake had to be out of the equation, so to speak.
Speaker 6: So that's what Jake put out there.
Speaker 21: But we do know that Canelo does have a four fight with Turkey Ala Chica and Bud will be the fight in September.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jake wasn't playing to retire after the Canelo fight. That must be the last his boxing career.
Speaker 14: No.
Speaker 4: One hundred million probably.
Speaker 6: Easy made a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Now talk about the sheep that you you've been talking about. They say he's been spending a lot of money in boxing and is he making it back and why?
Speaker 7: And is it helping the sport? Hurting the sport?
Speaker 21: I mean it's one hundred percent helping the sport. I mean, for you fight fan, anybody is a hardcore fight fan this past weekend for a twenty second it's probably the best card in history in terms of championship, back to back entertaining fights. Maybe not for the casuals because first off, it was that it started at like twelve in the morning on Saturday. But yes, he's putting a lot of money into the sport. Is he getting it back right now? I'm not sure. Probably not, But he's creating the fights that everybody wants to see. So for a fight fan, I mean Charlot is a hardco fight fan. That's a fighter's fight. I mean that's what we want. Because these fighters want to get paid a certain amount. That's why the fights don't happen because the money's not there. Money's not an issue with it.
Speaker 25: That's always been the issue though, because we said we want to see the best fights. Remember we was waiting for Terrence Crawff with the fight Spence for a couple of years because of the money.
Speaker 4: The money wasn't right now.
Speaker 25: So if somebody come with a whole bag of money, an endless bag of money, then you good for the sport. That's the kind of guy that could get tanked to fight Chaka Stevenson or somebody like that.
Speaker 4: You know, and it was awesome. Why didn't you pay you all a million dollars just to go over there? And who said they didn't the zone doing all of this and saw you Arabia.
Speaker 21: I'm with my guys that we didn't talk because we need to be a part of that. But yeah, another thing that's great for the sport is Ring Champs.
Speaker 6: You because all of smoke, right, what they assemble was a like an all star team.
Speaker 21: We got andre Ward, Roy Jones, hall of famers, that big HBO analysts for years, you know, man Stack, you know what they do, uh Morning Combat, Luke Thomas, Uh Luke Thomas and Brian Campbell. So and then us like bringing that young energy to the sport and we're gonna be in every huge fight covering, you know with live content and our weekly show, sitting down with the biggest names of the sport, and uh yeah, that's what the sport needs.
Speaker 14: You know what.
Speaker 25: I think it's just even since our days on this is fifty dot com with fifty cents, like we brought that different culture to boxing.
Speaker 4: There was nobody mainstream like us urban, you know what I mean.
Speaker 25: So it's like it just made sense for us to transition to all the smoke that already has that finger on the pulse in that culture, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So we bringing that to.
Speaker 6: Boxing and also Showtime.
Speaker 21: You know, Brian Daly was an exact Showtime for years and he was in mind behind a lot of the great content that Showtime put out.
Speaker 6: So it's just a perfect home for us.
Speaker 5: I wonder if not having that cable network like an HBO or a Showtime doing boxing, I wonder if that's hurting it because casuals aren't necessarily tuning in.
Speaker 4: Can you be successful without the casual Yeah?
Speaker 14: You know what.
Speaker 25: First of all, no, no, Now you can't, absolutely cannot, but think about this. People steal cable nowadays anyway, most people stealing cable. So in reality, I think the Zone is taking over boxing. You know, the network that we started with, But people don't even know they watching the Zone when you stealing cable when you.
Speaker 4: Got to you don't know what's on your box.
Speaker 25: It's on your TV, but you don't really know sometimes what network network it is because you're stealing it, you're pirrating it, you know what I mean. So to answer your question, no, we can't live without the without there, but I think it could still thrive.
Speaker 6: But that's what's her in the sport pirrating, not wanting to pay for the pay per view, Like get a.
Speaker 21: Couple of friends together and you went for the paper. You're stealing from the fighters, You're stealing from us.
Speaker 6: It's terrible.
Speaker 3: It's so easy now. You always hear about people in their fire sticks. You always hear about online.
Speaker 25: You can go to stream whatever the legal fire sticking head raise your hand the illegal one. Yeah, I'm saying it's one.
Speaker 2: Out of.
Speaker 6: Are you paying for fights?
Speaker 4: But watch them? You're gonna watch.
Speaker 21: Yes, he's done amazing things for the sports Turkey, so we're excited about this year.
Speaker 4: Okay, another one. Do we think Tank is duck and chaque Stevenson?
Speaker 12: Me?
Speaker 21: Personally, No, I don't think Tank is is necessarily scared to fight anybody.
Speaker 6: He's a true fighter.
Speaker 21: But Tank has become this person that I guess his influence from Floyd, where he doesn't have to do anything he doesn't want to do.
Speaker 6: He doesn't care about like pleasing a fan so to speak.
Speaker 21: It's about money, his legacy, and I respect that, you know, because when it's all said and done, the fans, They're not going to take care of you.
Speaker 6: Right So he's worrying about securing the biggest bags.
Speaker 21: But right now, because Turkey Ala Chika is involved in Schaquore Stevenson's career, that big bag of money will be offered to Tank to fight Shakur. So I think after like this year, there won't be any more excuses on why he's not fighting Shakour because the money would be outrageous beautiful.
Speaker 25: Because the word duck is a loaded word. It implies fear, you know when we use it in the boxing, where it's like, yo, you're scared. So definitely Tank aks ain't here nobody he puts people to sleep, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But there has to be a reason why.
Speaker 25: We do know that he he's in charge of his career, so if he's not fighting, it's not nobody else's reason.
Speaker 21: And that's one of the best matchups in all the box I mean, callous, phenomenal. I don't care what people saying that they took him nine rounds to not this guy out of there. They were complaining that the corn never stops anybody. He stopped somebody. What else do you want from this kid?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 4: You gotta stop. You gotta stopping in the first round makes me happy. But that's that's the best fighting box Who's the face of boxing now?
Speaker 25: No stop fronting the face of box cany hockey faces?
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 25: Who's the face of basketball right now? But there's many faces, right, but the person that's it. So it's Canelo album is the start. Everywhere around the world. Tank is very, very popular, but Canelos the star.
Speaker 23: All right.
Speaker 3: We got more with Oca Barrock when we come back, and Lamont Roach Junior will be joining us.
Speaker 7: It don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning O everybody. It's d J n V jes Hilaris Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Oka Barack is joining us in all so Lamart Roach Junior here he's fighting this weekend.
Speaker 4: Welcome brother. How you feel areniate it? Man? I feel good? As your training been so far.
Speaker 2: It's been perfect, it's been excellent. Honestly.
Speaker 7: Grew up in Maryland. Yeah, I grew up in d C and Maryland, d C and Maryland and and you know.
Speaker 4: So this is a Baltimore d.
Speaker 13: I'm from Washington, d C. Like that's my hometown. That's where I grew up. And you know, I grew up in Prince George County, Maryland too, But I'm from d C.
Speaker 5: You're fighting for the whole city to try to beat. Take for sure is like a real Baltimore, DC thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's like, yeah, we don't. I'm from Baltimore from d C. But there asking is ugly than I was at.
Speaker 6: No way.
Speaker 2: Say to stay to see it's way different.
Speaker 9: I'm going back and all that, Like that's so different country.
Speaker 6: Yeah, take such something about it. You ain't from from Maryland, Like what was it?
Speaker 21: What was that?
Speaker 2: Because I'm like aland d C. Yeah, d C is not in Maryland.
Speaker 6: No, I get that.
Speaker 25: But you said you're from DC and Maryland though, yeah, I live in both. Since you grew up in the same amateur time period, were you ever friends.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I mean I've known since I was like ten, so we always seen each other, Like he always made it to the nationals. I always made it to the nationals. So he was always like in those tournaments. We see each other all the time. Before twice when we fought, he won both times.
Speaker 2: The first time we fought in Baltimore, that was bs. He shouldn't have won that.
Speaker 4: But were you.
Speaker 2: Fifteen?
Speaker 4: What kind of win was it?
Speaker 13: It was a split decision win in Baltimore, three to two. But it's like some bs happened. My dad sent the tape to USA Boxing and they was like, nah, you like that shouldn't have happened.
Speaker 6: So you felt like you want to have that fight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 13: I mean USA Boxing sent me an at large bid to the nationals. Like we fought in the regionals. I mean, he was the regional champ. But when they seen the video, they was like, all right, we'll see you an at large bid and they put us on two sides of the bracket.
Speaker 2: He made it the championship.
Speaker 13: I made the championship and he won a close fight in the championship one into in the nation.
Speaker 4: Though, since you.
Speaker 6: Fought him and spared him, is he the hardest punch that you shared the ring with?
Speaker 13: No, kid, you know, a little older or his spawn was just during that time, spawn was like before we before, like the last time we was in the ring together this movie, before I became the Reaper. Yeah, but back then I was considered a bigger puncher than him, Like you know what I'm saying, the amateurs.
Speaker 4: About how do you feel like you're a bigger punch than him?
Speaker 2: Now, I feel like I'm a bigger puncher than Mike Tyson.
Speaker 4: That's right, but I can rock. What do you think of this?
Speaker 6: We're supposed to say, like now, I don't really punch that, it's only figure out.
Speaker 4: Just show him in one good time. You don't hit the credit deserves being a puncher.
Speaker 25: Look, obviously you're the underdoor because you got a loss already lost to Jamel Herring who got beat by your course, So how are you a better fighter than that time period?
Speaker 13: I'm a thousand times better fighter than that then that time like you know I took that I took from that fight was you know, they're not gonna get you none.
Speaker 2: I started a little late on that fight.
Speaker 13: If I would have started earlier, I probably would have knock him out like we planned on doing.
Speaker 2: We never planned on winning.
Speaker 13: On the score cards in that entire camp, the entire camps, they were stacked against us, tap rank card.
Speaker 2: He was a champ.
Speaker 13: It was Veterans Day Weekend. They had a story on him, and you know what I'm saying, his tragedies and stuff like that, But.
Speaker 4: Just it was built for the you know what I'm saying, serve the country.
Speaker 13: You know, can you not root for that? I feel you, so you know what I'm saying. So we knew we wasn't gonna get no no paper, but you know, I just started a little.
Speaker 25: What about this fight? Tanking is being said, like they was asking who's the face of boxing? And Tank is one of those faces.
Speaker 2: He's one of me.
Speaker 25: So are you going in that game? You're going in this with the game plan that I gotta knock him out in order to get the victory.
Speaker 13: Nah, not necessarily, but I'm trying to. I mean, I'll be trying to knock anybody out. I'm trying forever. I'm trying to get cracking.
Speaker 6: So what do you do?
Speaker 25: Let's say you win the fight or come Saturday night, what do you do? Do you stay because it's a different weight class. You already a champion at one thirty You coming up to one thirty five fighting a champion there?
Speaker 4: Do you stay in that weight class? So you go back down?
Speaker 2: I'm going to do both. I'm gonna try to do both. But I'm like, we I talked to the WBA already and like, hopefully but.
Speaker 25: You can eat twinkies now you good like a good down when he's fighting tank again?
Speaker 4: Obvious, Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 12: So.
Speaker 13: I mean, I have no choice but to stay at thirty five, but I did ask them to if I can, let me do my obligations to keep my belt at thirty just in case the business.
Speaker 2: Don't line up at thirty five.
Speaker 13: People might be busy, or the champs might be busy, they might be fighting somebody. Let's pray they don't, but if they do, I can go unify at thirty What did you.
Speaker 5: Learn from your loss against Jamal hearing that you would take into this fight? Like, how did a loss make you a better fighter?
Speaker 13: It just it just made me realize that obviously I wasn't doing everything I needed to do to be a complete champion.
Speaker 2: You gotta think I was. I just turned twenty four.
Speaker 13: I'm looking at myself already as world champ, on top of the world, being ready to beat this big money guy or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 2: But it made me, It made me buckle down.
Speaker 13: It humbled me and made me sit down and really do my work and really be a student of the game, adapt everything and again that they ain't gonna get nothing to you, you gotta go take it.
Speaker 4: And that's what I adapted.
Speaker 13: That's when I changed my That's when I made my name my nickname the Reaper officially.
Speaker 2: And I took on that Monica as I can't take note for answer no more.
Speaker 5: You know, I thought about that too, because I saw Javonte's train and say that Tank's biggest fear is losing. And I wonder if it's too much pressure to keep up an undefeated record, and where did that mentality come from?
Speaker 8: With it?
Speaker 4: Floyd? Like Floyd?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Now when you train, right, is it a part of your process to like study the other fighter like you studied?
Speaker 2: Okay, so what would you say, is Tank's biggest weakness we.
Speaker 13: Got we're gonna see, We're gonna I can't tell you right now because he might see this, but we got a few. We got a few, and the things that he does well is important to well.
Speaker 25: You know what you could do, You could tell us offline and then when you win, we'll say, oh, yeah, he told.
Speaker 3: Let's let's ask back. I mean, what do you think tanks weaknesses? And what do you think roaches weaknesses? I'm analyze.
Speaker 21: Well, I'm not gonna talk about his weaknesses right, right, But listen, I would as far as Tank, I mean, I would say Charlotte pointed to earlier where he starts late, right, he loses rounds early in the fight because he's relying on that, you know, one hit of quitter, which did.
Speaker 6: As well a lot.
Speaker 21: So I think that Tank has a skill to start earlier. I would say that one of the things that I feel like that he should.
Speaker 2: Tell all the team changes. Now, you better not start labeling me for a long night, a real long night.
Speaker 4: I don't really think Tank has weaknesses.
Speaker 25: I've seen him get frustrated back in twenty seventeen, and that's a weakness. But I haven't seen that, I think so it was say that so but since then, I haven't seen that. But first, at some point in and I could tell you he had weaknesses when I seen him fight Jamel Herring. But I don't see that. Now you get what I'm saying. So I've seen them both what weaknesses. So you're saying, what did the same thing about starting late? They both did the same thing about starting late. And then he wasn't being first.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I'm telling him, I'm not a chump. You know what I'm saying. I don't mean I'm not calling him.
Speaker 1: I'm saying that, y'all, I'm not calling you.
Speaker 4: Wasn't trying to be first when you should have been first. That's all I'm trying to say.
Speaker 7: We got more with Akabarrock and lamont Ro Junior when we come back.
Speaker 3: He's fighting Tank this Saturday at the Barclays It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Good morning everybody, it's the j n V. Just hilarious. Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club, Aca Morocca.
Speaker 3: Here also Lamont Roach junior boxer who is fighting Tank this weekend at the Barclays Center. Now, I'm a casual boxer watcher. Be come more of a fight then, yeah, yeah yeah. But so with this fight, you guys haven't got too disrespectful with each other. Usually I see disrespect out the windows, if your mother, your kids, all that. I haven't seen that with this one.
Speaker 7: Why is that cool?
Speaker 2: Sea played too damn much.
Speaker 8: Though, Like.
Speaker 13: Like he a troll though, and that troll back, that's the thing. And I trolled back, so I never thought anyone that's obviously of his like stature and as a stardom, but we follow each other like we see like you know what I'm saying, We see each other.
Speaker 2: I already know he hatrolled, so I know what they expect.
Speaker 13: Some people know that I am a troll and I can be funny or I could be funny on the socials for sure, and I'm gonna have a comeback for whatever you got.
Speaker 4: So that's the thing.
Speaker 13: Like it's a little different because we fighting each other now, So like imagine me, I see everything that he do to troll everybody else. And the other thing is they be having like he'd definitely be having personal vandettas with other people or people be having personal vandetas with him, like they really be having like issue.
Speaker 4: I saw him label you. He said that you and Bud would be actual challenges.
Speaker 5: He said, like HAINI I think he said Steven and Davis would be light work, but he actually said you and Bud would be challenges.
Speaker 4: What do you think of that? When you heard he.
Speaker 2: Telling the truth when it come to me telling the truth or not when it comes to Bud. Not when it come to but yeah, I think he telling the truth too. I mean, obviously he's big and one of the best fighters in the world right specifically when it come to me.
Speaker 13: Yeah, like, and I think people trying to say, oh, he lying to sell a fight or whatever the case, man being nah like this this is a real fight over here.
Speaker 7: So what do you say to to tank fans like just like that that don't believe in you that I don't think you're gonna win. I think you might get knocked out.
Speaker 3: I think you got an accent, you know, So what do you say that those type of fans like Jess like just right.
Speaker 13: Now because I'm because people get behind them keyboards, they getting a little disrespect.
Speaker 8: That just.
Speaker 4: I never said nothing about you don't even talking. She said something about about.
Speaker 2: But no, this is the thing I said.
Speaker 7: I didn't know you.
Speaker 9: I didn't know who you was until you know what I mean, That's all I said. And I say, you're gonna beat you, just because that's my man. Go man, A lot of people are gonna be like, I don't know who he is. So he's gonna get knocked now, he's gonna do this. He gonna be slee You need to get a pillow. Obviously, I see.
Speaker 4: That's my phone, you know what I'm saying. Like, but It's just like I don't know about boxing.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't breakdowns to fight beyond that whole round.
Speaker 9: All right, So do you ever feel with this man says on it like the underdog conversation, Like does that affect you? Does that really piss you off? Because you stepped right up to fight him. I mean, it wasn't like he had to troll you to get him to fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nah, for sure. But that's what I'm in there for. I'm here to fight the best.
Speaker 13: I want to be the best. That's what really drives my whole career, Like I got in this to be the best. So if he's a pain for pound talent, what they gonna think about me when I when I went.
Speaker 21: So if you do beat Tank and then fight and Rematgine beat him again, obviously you want to fight the other champions at one thirty five. Let's say that scenario happens and Chicourt should be on your you know, one of your talks right now, Who do you think it's a harder fight Tank or your core for yourself stylistic That's a good question.
Speaker 2: She cool bad boy man. I mean, I've been in the ring with him, more than recent more than recently call bad boy.
Speaker 4: You don't get the credit us there if you ask me everybody.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just the outside looking in.
Speaker 13: And then they're comparing him to a knockout all this that's not fit.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, it's just not fit.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It seems like they're leaking to be in a more difficult fight.
Speaker 4: Maybe I want to ask you about that.
Speaker 5: Right when you're dealing with a knockout artist coming at you and he said he want to knock you out between six and eight rounds.
Speaker 2: That right now, I'll tell you what is.
Speaker 4: There any level of fear to that?
Speaker 2: I at what I just say.
Speaker 21: But listen, as far as betting, right, we're looking at odds and in order for you to win one hundred bucks, you gotta bet four hundred the.
Speaker 6: Tech knocks you out.
Speaker 21: So I never see odys like that, like you got to bet so much to win so little, So essentially essentially saying you are.
Speaker 6: Definitely getting knocked out. That's what the odd makers are saying. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: So if you bet, did you'll see the odds for the Hector fight.
Speaker 4: No, oh no, it was bigger though, bigger than that.
Speaker 13: So obviously we cleaned up that night. It's gonna be a repeat. I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 6: People gonna make some money.
Speaker 4: You better yourself. Yes, of course, not illegal.
Speaker 14: I don't know.
Speaker 4: He's just joking.
Speaker 5: If I'm not gonna lie, you do have a level of confidence that make me feel like we put a couple of dollars.
Speaker 25: I told him in the green room, like I've seen summer Tank's opponents, even though they talk, smacked me a little shaky, shaky, not him real.
Speaker 5: Do you do you try to I mean, of course you're gonna engage, But do you rely on your defense more and try to out box Tank or do you go in there and mix it up.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be.
Speaker 13: It's gonna be mixed up, for sure. We're gonna apply pressure. We're gonna be smart, we're gonna be defensive, we're gonna do everything. We're gonna do everything. We're gonna make him perform at his best. We're gonna make him perform at his best. We're gonna make him think, we're gonna make him feel pressure. We're gonna make him feel like, all right, I gotta get it, get out the way. When I tell you, I really be trying to knock everybody out. It's not just like me going crazy. But if I can, I'm gonna try set it up.
Speaker 9: I like to hear that too, because I ain't gonna lie tank my man. But I got tired of paying money for the fights, and it's over too fast for the fight. And by the time I got in there, it was the one in Atlanta. By the time I got in there.
Speaker 4: It was over.
Speaker 2: So I was pissed. So you better make them work for it. Okay, it's gonna be work for your money.
Speaker 4: So this is the biggest fight of your life for sure, like to get to find your career.
Speaker 2: I always say that this is because I'm ana win, But this is the start of my legacy run.
Speaker 13: You know how fighters who who you know gonna be in the Hall of Fame have that distinctive start of their run.
Speaker 2: This couna be it. This, this is gonna be it. This is gonna be.
Speaker 13: Especially because you know she talking about returning and all that. I think it's gonna be hard for him to get back. And if you lose, because he's already talking about retirement. So if we do have two fights, that's Dan shuw gonna be my legacy run because.
Speaker 2: We have two fights.
Speaker 13: Whereas you got this knockout all this that's a pain for pound talent that people are saying is one of the and and not saying who is one of the biggest spectacles in boxing right now. If I beat him twice, then go on to unify. No matter what win or lose, I'm still fighting the best fights. And it's always gonna be a dance like especially if I got a good dance parting in there with me, it's always gonna be a good fight. So this fight is defining the start of my legacy run, and that's where I want to.
Speaker 2: Go off to my Hall of Fame. I want to go up to forty and fight too, So hall of.
Speaker 21: Fame, that's that's your goal. Like as a fighter, when it's all said and done, you want to be a Hall of Famer, and you need this fight.
Speaker 2: I'm setting out to be one of the best.
Speaker 3: To have someone else Saturday eight years old, good luck this Saturday. I think I think if if you do win, I think you should come up Monday and sit in.
Speaker 16: Just check.
Speaker 6: For sure.
Speaker 4: We appreciate you.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 6: It's on Amazon Amazon paper View.
Speaker 7: All right, well, Rock, we appreciate.
Speaker 4: By the pay per view. I'm gonna tell y'all right now, don't still.
Speaker 2: By the PAP.
Speaker 6: She's still.
Speaker 2: By the pay per view. And I'm telling you all right.
Speaker 21: Watch definitely on All the Smoke Fight YouTube page. And we're gonna be doing a live broadcast for the Tank and Roach weighing at the bar Blay Center.
Speaker 6: That's right, so taping on All the Smoke Fight.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, Lamar Rose Junior, akab Rock, we appreciate you, Robbing, thank you, good luck.
Speaker 4: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning. Indeed, let's get to right to Jess with the mess you is real?
Speaker 12: Just robbing Moore, just don't do no line, don't.
Speaker 4: Do talk the world. Why jeffs worldwide massments on the Breakfast Club. He's a coaching ship.
Speaker 19: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody could get you to see that.
Speaker 2: It's time to shut it off.
Speaker 9: This is Lauren's legal corner, not just now. Let's get to this because we get we need these updates on Dirk.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 24: Yeah, so, I mean Dirk is still right now sitting for that murder for higher case that we talked about before, but there's something new that surface. So there's now a new wrongful death lawsuit that has been filed against Little Dirk. The family of surveyor Robinson now is who filed the lawsuit.
Speaker 2: SAVERYE.
Speaker 24: Robinson is the cousin of Kwando Rondo. Quando Rondo is the artist, the rapper who was in the car or yeah, what was the car who was in the car, and it was in Hollywood back in twenty twenty two and someone shot up the car and his cousin was killed in in the midst of the like the shooting or whatever them trying to get to him. And now the family member of that cousin is who is put suing uh Dirk. So on top of the murder for higher stuff that he now has to deal with, he now has this civil case. And what they're saying is that because of because of whatever was trying to happen during this murder for hire, they lost their severe Robinson. So they want they want some conversation for it. They want they want to be duly rewarded for it. So Derek has a lot to handle, right, Yeah, that's the update is like they added.
Speaker 4: Some more onto it, okay, and then other rapper news. But that's just civil, right, that's not criminal.
Speaker 24: Yeah, wrong for death lawsuit is a civil case. So but on the criminal side, he's dealing with the murder for higher That's why I'm like it just piled on at this point.
Speaker 4: Mmm, gotcha now Birdman? Yeah, with either sleep or how is Giraffe's ass on stage yesterday?
Speaker 14: Child?
Speaker 2: Okay? So yeah, so uh Berman and the hopboy, y'all know that they're out on that.
Speaker 4: It's like the.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 24: Now, there's a video right now going crazy viral all over the internet, all of the outlets of Birdman on the stage. They're in the middle of a song and he appears to like nod off. His eyes are just closed. I don't know what is happening.
Speaker 9: You can't, I mean you can't really see his eyes have a pop to perk before you know what's happening. And that was a thirty if if that allegedly that was you can.
Speaker 7: Stand up like that and sleeping out fall.
Speaker 2: Absolutely you draft.
Speaker 9: Through Baltimore City or Philly or draft through you. I ain't never seen nobody doing in New York. But yes, they don't they know not the fall.
Speaker 2: I ain't know not the fall.
Speaker 4: They sleeping, that's they listen.
Speaker 5: Could y'all, could y'all put some respect on bird man age? The man is fifty six years old. You know, when you get to a certain age, you're gonna catch a nap any.
Speaker 4: And everywhere about putting respect on anything over there, Yes, you put you You're gonna catch your nap Indian everywhere.
Speaker 5: That man on stage every night running around for the first time and who knows how long.
Speaker 4: Let me catch a little nap while juvenile rapping, and I ain't gonna say it again. I ain't gonna say it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know he liked to come up here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well gonna go up here and go to sleep.
Speaker 3: I just slept at the club before, right, But I'm using leaning on something like if I'm sitting in the section and I'm leaning on something, but standing up he's master the art a little cat nap.
Speaker 4: How long was he out for?
Speaker 14: It was?
Speaker 8: It was?
Speaker 9: It was real quick because BG came on Turk just performing performing. BG comes over and he's like and like yeah, like hey, and then and then burn me getting back to don't let the perk be Come on, man, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: And then he just catches a little cat nap man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's cute. Fifty six with your fifty six ain't old? What what is you talking about?
Speaker 14: All right?
Speaker 4: You turn forty six talking about six step in the middle of no show.
Speaker 9: See after twelve might need to be like, oh yase, I like to sing my stuff after the show.
Speaker 4: I don't see you catch a little naping here every now and then. Yeah, that off at work.
Speaker 2: Don't ever play with me like that. That was when I was pregnant. I was tired. Everybody needed that here and there. Okay, now I'm going to say this. We don't know what it was.
Speaker 24: We don't know if it was the case of the fifty six seeds needed a little next situation, or if it wasn't something else.
Speaker 4: The people were concerned.
Speaker 2: People were very concerned. So I mean, if I can find someone to reach out to.
Speaker 4: We got to reach out to Tony Braxton and they sailed the gallery man you can reach out to.
Speaker 2: Listening. He was in his moment.
Speaker 24: He was I mean, hopefully someone will come out and clear it up because the fans were concerned. Now really quick, there was something that from the last hour we were talking before we got to dirt. We were talking about Attorney bus and I did want to mention too on the it's in relation to the civil suits that we were talking about, that amended civil suit where he had added jay Z on and accused jay Z of sexually assaulting the thirteen year old girl back in two thousand, which was dismissed. Jay Z then filed he filed an extortion lawsuit in a defamation lawsuit.
Speaker 2: Right now, defamation is very hard to prove.
Speaker 24: Not only is it hard to prove, but it's also really tough for you to get a judge to say, yo, this is even worth a court looking at. Recently within the last like this just happened where a judge says, hey.
Speaker 2: I don't know if the extortion will move forward, but we'll take a look at that.
Speaker 24: They're going to be back in court on March twenty sixth, But I do believe that you do have a case for defamation and they're basing it off of public statements that Attorney Busby said, because at one point in time when he was like doing these, like all of the press rode out. Yeah, he referred to the accuser as a sexual assault survivor, despite the allegations against jay Z not being proven and needing some substance to them. And then also there was like a social media post implying that jay Z was the unnamed defendant before we found out, because remember we didn't know at.
Speaker 2: First who was then unnamed defendant. Correct, there was a post.
Speaker 24: That implied it with jay Z, and they have evidence that Tony Busby or his Instagram page liked it apparently. And because of this information, Judge is saying, yo, we're gonna move forward with this defamation case and take it to child and the actual examine it to see what's going on. So I did want to make sure I added that in there as well, to keep your heads off the internet.
Speaker 2: That's I be.
Speaker 3: I love it when people when people go at these people with real money that it doesn't it don't care that the fact they got to spend millions to fight this. I love that because most people will be like, I ain't got that much money to do it, or I don't have the time, But who've got time?
Speaker 5: And eventually it'll start the finances and eventually it'll stop the grift. We've told you all a million times, it's a grift. Like, you know, somebody comes to these lawyers, These lawyers come to the you know, the artists, whoever it is, and they say, hey, if you don't shuttle with us, we're gonna have these press conversations. We're gonna put these stories out there, and we're gonna make these allegations.
Speaker 4: It's like, come on, man, at some point, somebody got to know what's the grift?
Speaker 7: Cardi Cardi got the money in time. She's the same way. She gonna throw them.
Speaker 9: Yes, I love it a living court when it comes to my reputation and my name. Thank you, Lauren with the legal corner.
Speaker 2: You see me. Now reach out to the turk and see what's so we can have a update.
Speaker 3: That's not though, it will be when you hit what I said, all right, Charlamagne, were giving that donkey too?
Speaker 5: Man for after the hour side situation in North Carolina, there's a young sixteen year old man named Shawn Simpson who needs to come to the front of the congregation.
Speaker 4: We'd like to have a we'd like to have a word with you.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, all right, we'll get to that next. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, you're checking out the breakfast club.
Speaker 14: You want to know how you came up with them? Don't be the name.
Speaker 4: Because you're mean. Day. There's a bunch of donkeys out here street.
Speaker 2: That is why, Charlemagne.
Speaker 4: If we live a life where we might are tongue based off Coolie may have things, we never will say anything on the breakfast Club of Charlemagne. To God, he's a donkeys.
Speaker 6: Oh man, Charlamagne, you've given.
Speaker 4: Donkey of to Day to who now?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 5: Buster rhymes donkey of Today for Wednesday, February twenty six goals to Shawn's Simpson. Sean Simpson is a sixteen year old North Carolina teenager who broke down in tears in court after being charged as an adult for murder.
Speaker 4: Let's go to five to forty six for the report. Please.
Speaker 26: Sean Simpson came into Gaston County Court at points, wiping away his tears as he stood before a judge. Just sixteen years old. He's being charged with firster green murder as an adult. That's as a result of a law change that went into effect in the Zimber, which allows teens his age to be charged as an adult in certain crimes. There is a realization that during this proceeding that the gravity was hitting him, a grand jury in Diamond that could come in the near future, and a moment that hit when a judge told him that he would not be seeing freedom anytime soon.
Speaker 23: Court made as a hold without bond. Court finds fishing allegations support charging considering too, but.
Speaker 26: It was something that Zaquavius Dawkins family says they needed to be here for. Simpson accused of killing Dawk and Sunday Night of long Chester Street. Simpson also accused with a tempt the first screen murder involving another victim. Dawkin's family says he was going to get medical supplies for his mother when he was killed.
Speaker 5: I would say this is a teachable moment, but I've been alive forty six years and i haven't seen too many of you learn yet. Okay, all of these are rerun Sadly, I don't understand why we aren't breaking this cycle. I don't understand why we aren't learning. I mean, truthfully, this was me at sixteen or seventeen. Of course I never killed anyone, but I've been in dumb ass situations like this. When I was sixteen or seventeen, I went to jail for a Sultan Barridy would intend to kill. Okay, the charge got changed, the point in presenting a firearm.
Speaker 4: But I was literally just in the backseat of a car and one of my homieshot at another car.
Speaker 5: Just dumb and young and reckless. Wasn't about nothing, just teenage kids who don't really know any better. I wrote about it and my first book, Black Privilege. Opportunity comes to those who created. And the reason I'm telling this story is because when my homie shot, there was three people in the car. The bullet hit the headrest of de seit. Nobody was sitting in the empty seat behind the passenger's seat. But what if that seat wasn't empty, then I'd go to jail for a cessory to murder unless I snitched, which I probably would have. My point it is trouble is easy to get into and hard to get out of. And none of us have the timestone from the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Okay, the timestone allows to use it to control time. You can rewind, fast forward, travel through time. When you see this young man, Sean Simpson break down like that in court, don't you think he wouish he had a timestone so he could rewind the time and not do what he did. Of course he would, of course, Okay, Sean and the young man he killed, the Equavius Dawkins, had a fight. According to People Magazine the previous year at Ashbrook High School. I don't know who won to fight, but it clearly wasn't Sean. And guess what, kids, you got to learn to take an ass whipping. Okay, because these are just all hypotheticals, I'm about to spuw. But if you fight, get your ass whipped, even if it goes viral.
Speaker 4: So what Okay?
Speaker 5: When anger rises, think of the consequences. Would you rather go viral because you got your ass beat in school?
Speaker 4: Or would you rather go viral because you in the courtroom getting charged with murder? And then when you get charged with murder, you looking like Simbl's screaming, screaming out after Mufossa got trampled by the will Tobeast.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is exactly what Simba felt in that moment, a mix of shock, grief, and disbelief. But the grief you feel spending the rest of your life in jail because you getting charged as an adult isn't the same.
Speaker 4: As the grief as Equavius his mother feels. So I don't feel bad for you, Okay.
Speaker 5: I'm sad about the situation because two young black men aren't going to have a future in society.
Speaker 4: You know, keeps failing these young men.
Speaker 5: I read that Sean is being held in the Gaston Adolescent Center, where he has been undergoing treatment. Okay, the center treats children and adolescents that have significant emotional and behavioral difficulties. Now I'm not the highest grade weed in the dispensary, but why wasn't he getting this treatment before he.
Speaker 4: Committed a murder?
Speaker 5: I guess I still got to say allegedly, But allegedly, Okay, there had to be signs. There had to be some type of disciplinary issues at home and in school, but those signs were clearly ignored. But of course, we don't get people help until it's way too late, and that's what I'm sad about.
Speaker 4: Okay, these things could be prevented. But I don't feel bad for Sean.
Speaker 5: Okay, because the Equavius was walking to a store to buy items for his disabled mother, and that's when Sean sat him. That's when Seawan shot them. Okay, listen, let me read what it says. Okay, this is what it says happened in People magazine. I'm gonna read this and you tell me what movie this sounds like? The Equavius and his friend walking the family dollar to get items for Equavius his mother. A black tesla drives past, and a boy in the backseat identified as Sean Simpson shot something out the window.
Speaker 4: The Quavius and his friend began to run.
Speaker 5: When the car returns again, Sean Simpson allegedly starts shooting from the back and that's how Poors Equavius got shot and killed.
Speaker 4: What movie does that sound like? Boys in the Dad?
Speaker 5: But this ain't no movie, dog, Okay, the Equavius is dead for real because Sean Simpson made a choice that he is clearly now regretting and that he clearly can't change. And destiny is not a matter of chance. It's always a matter of choice. And I'm I'm sad that Sean Simpson didn't make a better choice. But I'm not moved by Sean Simpson's tears. I'm not moved by his outbursting court.
Speaker 4: You know why, because I know the Equavis Dawkin's mother is crying way harder than Sean ever will. Okay, there is a quote, and the quote is everyone makes mistakes in life, but that doesn't mean they have to pay for them for the rest of their life.
Speaker 12: Kids.
Speaker 5: I want to tell y'all that quote is a lie. Okay, Yes, everyone makes mistakes in life, and depending what that mistake is, you will probably pay for it for the rest of your life. Literally and first degree murder in North Carolina, it is absolutely a life sentence. Please give Sean Simpson the biggest he huh, sixteen years old man, sixteen sixteen years.
Speaker 2: Old, that's crazy. But for me, it was him breaking down.
Speaker 7: Like realizing what it is like you know too late, No, it is you know.
Speaker 2: You out here trying to be a y n about to go to jail and be a y B.
Speaker 9: No, I'm sorry, I don't. I do not be feeling sorry for like, yo, come on, like that little boy, not here no more. This was all because you You couldn't just fight them, You couldn't just keep fighting them, just that. And I used to be back in the day before you go get a gun, you keep fighting until you win or whatever.
Speaker 5: Just well, I mean people used to come back blasting too, we said, we used to say the same thing back to the day.
Speaker 4: I think now it's heightened because it's recorded and it goes viral. Not a world seeson opposed it just your hood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it happens often, like almost happened.
Speaker 7: It happens a lot.
Speaker 3: It was like guns are more accessible, yeah, like like what was at a higher rate, right, because growing up you probably only well, I I'm from New York. Country is a lot different, but you might have only known one person with a gun or maybe two people whatnot?
Speaker 7: You was even scared.
Speaker 4: Yo, Honestly, we didn't have guns.
Speaker 3: And then if in New York you would automatically get I think it's two years or three years in prison if you were found with a gun.
Speaker 4: So I'm forty six years old. Violence has been going on the time.
Speaker 7: But I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Now it seems like every kid has a gun, like like not just small guns, I mean AARs, I mean shotguns.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 9: It's just like you something like a little different, like this is a new conversation. No, we're not acting like this is a new conversation, A new conversation.
Speaker 4: Don't have the same No, No, been going on since the beginning of time and even And by the way, I just mentioned one movie Boys in the Hood, Right, this is the same scenario for minutes of Society. Society.
Speaker 5: Dude get beat up and he comes back blasting this is life, sadly. Yeah, And that's why I said the cycle doesn't ever break. This has been going on for a long long time. I'm not gonna sit here and tell that lie. Like you know, gun violence has not been prevalent for a long time, it has, but it seemed like it's gotten worse in the last last couple of years.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, it's just when somebody's got a different opinion, respected and shut.
Speaker 5: Maybe we just care more because we're adults now. Because think about it, when you were when we was young, we used to glorify it. We was young, you kind of used to celebrate it a lot. Right, that's just the fact.
Speaker 6: Less.
Speaker 3: Let's open up the phone lines about this kid eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Do you feel bad for this kid? He's sixteen years old, he allegedly shot two teams. He's not going to be charged as a child, He's gonna be charged as an adult. He broke down and caught yesterday crying, so you can tell where his mind frame is. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Let's discuss, Yeah, let's discuss. You feel sympathy? Do you feel sad for this young man?
Speaker 4: Something is sad for the situation of the cycle that never seems to the end.
Speaker 2: I'm sad for the little boy.
Speaker 9: Mother my head's that's part of the cycles. Listen, but that's that's who I'm I'm said for.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about it. We'll take phone calls. We'll talk about it and the death when we come back. It's the Breakfast Lug, Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 20: Let it's topic time.
Speaker 15: Eight hundred five eight five five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: More than everybody is DJ Envy just Selarry is Charlmagne the guy we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: If you're just joining us, Charlemagne gave donkey of the day.
Speaker 4: To who man. It's a young man in North Carolina named Sean Simpson.
Speaker 5: He's sixteen years old and he broke down in tears in court after being charged as an adult for murder.
Speaker 4: Can we hear this young man court man?
Speaker 6: As a whole without bond.
Speaker 23: Court finds fishing allegations is court charges.
Speaker 3: Without very sad sixteen year old kid he found out that he's going to be tried as an adult and not as a child, broke down in tears. I think I hit him right there. I think he realized, like, I might not never come out ever, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Because he not really about that life. That's what happened.
Speaker 7: So we're asking eight hundred five eight five, one oh five one do you feel bad for them?
Speaker 5: It's hard to say you feel bad for the boy, But I'm sad about the overall situation because it's another ending cycle of just gun violence in our community. And you know, this kid is sixteen years old. You would think at sixteen he would have enough. You've seen it happen enough times to know what the end result is. You would think so, But it feels like people just keep making the same mistakes over and over. And I hate the fact that they're saying he's in the detention center now receiving treatment for emotional.
Speaker 4: And behavioral issues.
Speaker 5: Nobody saw that since he's been alive sixteen years, he just goes from zero to murder.
Speaker 4: Nobody saw that.
Speaker 3: It don't It don't matter, and you know, it's effed up. I don't feel bad for the young man. I'm sad that it happened, but I don't feel bad for me. Once you put that gun in your hand and you use that gun, consequences happened and you fired that gun, and now he has to deal with the consequences. The sad thing is is that young man would failed somehow, some way, and maybe it was parenting, maybe it was mental issues. Like you said, it was something that failed that young man. And we need to have these conversations. And a lot of times we don't have these conversations too. It's too late. We need to have His ego was bruised and we need to shoes issues. Ego bruised. He lost the fight and he couldn't take the loss, and he came back in one of to make himself feel you had.
Speaker 2: The gun or whatever, and yeah, you need to go, you know what I mean?
Speaker 9: Like all of that, the social pressure get to these kids and they live in their lives looking at these wyans online and rather you want.
Speaker 2: To be you want to do that.
Speaker 9: Then you break down in jail, you asking for your mother. I mean you break down the court, right, you're about to go to jail. You asking for your mother. No, the other kid can't even have his mother. His mother ain't got no kid.
Speaker 2: No more like sorry for his as I.
Speaker 3: Don't feel sorry for But you know, we always talk about solutions and sometimes we need to have these conversations a lot earlier.
Speaker 7: Like it's okay to lose a fight.
Speaker 5: That's the point, Like you were having the conversations. All the resources are available. None of this is new. I'm forty six years old. Like we've been having these conversations the beginning of time, and it seems like nobody is learning. That's why I say you should feel bad for the situation, because it's another ending cycle and whatever this system is that exists as long as there are products up that system, like this kid, sean any of us could be a victim.
Speaker 3: No, you're right, But I also feel like hopefully these young kids out there that are thinking about it, seize this kid and say, you know what, you don't want to be that hope, But it doesn't seem like they do.
Speaker 4: It seems like that's not gonna be me. That's what that's the That's the thing I always think about it.
Speaker 5: That ain't even the first young man we've seen breakdown in court once the reality of them, once the reality of them consequences hit them.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. We've seen them.
Speaker 5: Young men pass out in court, you know, cry, breakdown in tears, starts screaming for their mama when they get sentenced to one hundred years.
Speaker 4: That's why you know, I.
Speaker 5: Respect God like Wallow or anybody that's gone to do like them long prison sentences and come home and tell people the reality of what's going on in those jails, the reality.
Speaker 4: Of the choices that they're making out here. But guess what, even with all those examples, these kids are still making them so because he.
Speaker 9: Also spoke on the fact that he can't tell he can't expect for you to. He can preach to them all day, like Wallo said, it's sitting on Shandon Sharp show. You can I can speak to you, or I can tell you, but if I can't provide provide the resources for you, or like help you make a change right now because this is all you know, or this is what the environment that you're in, then I can't really be mad at you when you do things like this.
Speaker 2: Do you understand that, and that's why I'm speaking to this, Yeah, I understand.
Speaker 9: That, But at some point it's still like a like somebody like No, it's still a situation where it's like, yo.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't be doing this, like man a lot.
Speaker 26: Man.
Speaker 2: These kids know what's up. I bet you if he didn't get caught, he would be going around bragging about it, or it wouldn't even be absolutely like you know what I'm saying. It's when they get caught.
Speaker 7: Like you said that mother lost a child.
Speaker 3: Yes, and and if anybody out there has ever lost a child or something and put yourself in that predicament, no, you want.
Speaker 7: That whoever did it want to be in jail for it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We're not saying the wrong.
Speaker 5: We're saying that we don't feel bad for the young man, but we said he feel sad for the system.
Speaker 4: To think about what just just said. Justin said them kids know no better, right, I think they do. So if you know better, why you're not choosing better? That's what your scare people. I don't think they think about the consequences. That's what you're scared. That is what your scare people. You're right, don't you think about God, squils you just killed somebody.
Speaker 7: Malika, Yes, good morning, good morning us.
Speaker 4: So ask the question, do you feel sorry for the young man?
Speaker 7: Do you feel sorry for the young man?
Speaker 16: Yes or no?
Speaker 17: The only reason I'm yes or no because I'm a mom of three boys, and I know what tears that are black and brown like they come out as part of cuther environment. And for me watching him break down, I feel like I need more details, like there is young men out here that I really are like evil and then go out to kill.
Speaker 16: But if you grew up in this environment, you know, like some kids have to be certain things they feel like to survive.
Speaker 17: So I just feel like sad for both kids. The kids that lost his life to family, but then the kid who's also losing his life to the system that we were raising.
Speaker 4: That's right.
Speaker 5: And when you're a young, impresionable sixteen year old, every single song, every movie.
Speaker 4: Tells you to retaliate, Every movie tell you get it back in blood. You got you know, you got to go back and get your op if y'all do something dirty to you.
Speaker 3: But that's why as parents too, you got to make sure you have control of your kids and make sure they're not being raised by these songs and these movies and these artists that are doing entertainment and.
Speaker 4: Just their environment period. I don't want to just put it all on the heart.
Speaker 3: Right in the environment as well, because it could be their friends parents though, because I'm telling you, like parents that you lose control, like you can't like your parents, can't be with your twenty four seventy and they still going to do it right.
Speaker 4: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 14: What's up?
Speaker 12: Boy? Is playing great? But going on?
Speaker 5: Y'all?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 10: Bro?
Speaker 4: Talk to us?
Speaker 7: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 23: Bro?
Speaker 6: You feel bad?
Speaker 27: And yeah, I just I do feel bad for the young man.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 27: I want to say I work with not an organization in Harlem by the name of.
Speaker 14: Follows Forward A five and one T.
Speaker 22: Three, and we're correct directly connected to parents and unity engagement. This is exactly why these type of things happen because our men don't have anybody to talk to, They don't have anybody to trust with their sensitivities.
Speaker 4: And that's a huge part of what I was posed about.
Speaker 27: So I absolutely feel for the young man that committed the crime, and I absolutely feel for the family that lost their life. Absolutely, But I just wanted to resident on your point and be gun violence is worse because me and from the same error. I'm from the Bronx and Queens where they made gun viole. Absolutely is worse, even statistically showing putting the guns in the hands of the young people.
Speaker 14: It's just it's absolutely obloent. So thank you guys. Keep doing what you're doing.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Robert eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Now, Charlamagne gave donkey to day.
Speaker 5: To sixteen year old boy Sewn Simpson who got charged with murder as an adult.
Speaker 4: He killed me.
Speaker 5: I want to say the brother's name too. It the brother's name is Equavius Dawkins. Rest in peace to the to the young brothers of Kavia's Dawkins. They had a fight in school and then the previous year and then the dude Sean came back and shot the Equavious later.
Speaker 3: And it's okay to take a L. I just want to tell kids, that's okay. We've seen Charlomagne take an L on video, you know. I mean, I've taken l's before. I'm sure Jesse from Baltimore, I'm sure you took a L. It's okay, it's all right, like that makes you strong, that makes you better, it's okay.
Speaker 5: During donkey when that think of the consequences. Everybody got ego and social media makes it better.
Speaker 4: And it ain't even just the kids.
Speaker 5: You got grown adults that fall victim to what people are saying on social media, Like yeah, they go in there, they read the comments. So imagine getting into a fight and then it goes online and not.
Speaker 4: Just your whole school though, what you think is the whole world.
Speaker 5: Right, it's coming after you. But that still don't give you a reason to go take a life and throw your life away.
Speaker 20: You win some, you lose some, but you live. You live to fight another day.
Speaker 7: You feel bad for the sixteen year old boy. Let's discuss it's the breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Good morning. Let's say if you're all talking about it, you know we talking about it.
Speaker 15: It's topic times called eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast.
Speaker 3: Club morning, everybody's dej nv just hilarious. Charlomage to god, we are the breakfast club. If you're just joining us, we're talking about Charlamagne's donkey to day Now you give donkey to day to who.
Speaker 5: A sixteen year old named Sean Simpson in North Carolina who's being charged with murder man Him and a young brother names e Quavia's Dawkins got into a fight in high school the previous year and then this dude Sewn just came back and killed him in January.
Speaker 3: We're asking eight hundred and five eight five one five one do you feel sad for that young brother?
Speaker 25: Hello?
Speaker 4: Who's this?
Speaker 16: This is Roquel Lawrence.
Speaker 7: Hey, Raquel, good morning. What's your thoughts Roquel?
Speaker 18: Okay, good Lauren my thoughts right now?
Speaker 16: I'm actually headed. But they got a tasket for my sixteen year old son.
Speaker 12: Oh man, his name is Tyree Sample.
Speaker 16: One day he was shot and killed by someone he thought was a friend. And because the boy who shot him is the sub of police, everything is being swept under the road and people are afraid too. They are afraid to come forth and say exactly what they thought because we ah just a little bit, just a backup. I'm a single father of four. I have a seventeen I have a seventeen year old. Tyree was sixteen. I have a thirteen year old and a ten year old daughter. So the boy who shot him he thought was a friend. He's actually nineteen. When I arrived to the scene, the boy's father was on the scene already and not automatically like these have been allowed to be on the scene because his son had shot and killed. Not only that he shot one of the other friends but he survived. But they were trying to say it was and it was an accident. But when he's an accident when you pulled out your gun and king and shoot. So he's been charged with involuntary manslaughter in two orders and disorder to conjoc. That should be for the poor who who's still living. My son should have a merch tard. He should be a murder charge to him shooting my son from Folk for Georgia, but my kids are originally from Walston off, South Carolina, but I left there had when there was a toper.
Speaker 4: Wow, man, I'm so sorry that you're going through what you're going through.
Speaker 14: The absolutely yeah, it's an absolute worth.
Speaker 16: I have no tale going to pick out a casket for my sixteen year old son.
Speaker 4: M absolutely right.
Speaker 18: I have no peogle w.
Speaker 5: I mean, what can we do to help you? I mean, do you want to I don't know say that. I don't know what you can. Can you say the person's name or do you do you want to say?
Speaker 16: I'm not sure if I can't be he's nineteen. But I do have a I do have a Facebook. I've been trying to, you know, make it aware of it. I said, it's a small town that we live in, so I feel it because it's gonna get swept funds the world. It's not gonna get extension like that because people are kid from before.
Speaker 3: Well, what we'll do is we'll put you on whold and produce it will get all your information and you could just keep us a breast to everything that's going on.
Speaker 7: And if we can help you in any way, we would love to.
Speaker 16: All Right, thank you so much.
Speaker 4: Hold on, okay, okay, all right, well all right.
Speaker 7: We have a moral to the story.
Speaker 4: I mean the moral of the story to me.
Speaker 5: Man, it's just like you know, even though gun violence has always been prevalent in our communities, you know, if it's getting worse, that's because the system isn't broken. It's designed to work that way. It's a reason they don't put resources in certain communities. They don't want our kids to have education. These kids aren't getting you know, behavioral and mental health treatment early. They don't want our kids to have opportunities to be the best version of themselves. And that's why this cycle doesn't end, because it's a never ending cycle. And you know, whatever the system is that exists, as long as there's products of that system, you know, roam in these streets, we always gonna have to watch our backs. Like it shouldn't be easier to get a gun than it is a good education. It shouldn't be easier to get a gun than it is to get good you know, behavioral or mental health resource.
Speaker 7: Right, it shouldn't be easy to get a gun and it is to get a job.
Speaker 4: That's a fact. All right.
Speaker 7: Well, you know I would like to, you know.
Speaker 3: Close out with a salute to the late great John Witherspoon, community comedian.
Speaker 7: He said this at the end of Friday, and it always just stuck with me.
Speaker 20: You win some, you lo some, but you live, you live to fight another day.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 7: Well, we got just with the mess coming up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's something going on. We'll get to it next man. Lot on our mind. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: It's the world most dangerous morning show to Breakfast Club, Charlamagne God, just hilarious or they go DJ and me.
Speaker 4: He just walked in. But it's time for.
Speaker 12: Hilarious Jessica Robin Moore just don't do no, Lie, don't do.
Speaker 4: Talk, don't sell nobody talk the world why jes worldwide mass on the Breakfast Club. She's the coaches Ship.
Speaker 19: She was able to get y'all to see something and understand something that nobody.
Speaker 4: Could get you to see.
Speaker 2: That's time to set it off, all right. So I'm just gonna ask you before we start off? Is this the Messy hourl Lauren?
Speaker 24: It's a little it's a little messy, gets a little gets a little crazy, gets.
Speaker 2: A little dry. Damn. Okay, Well Cameron came in.
Speaker 24: Yes, So Cameron let it be known that he does not like Sinko whatsoever on his show.
Speaker 16: It is what it is is.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: Now, let's take a listen.
Speaker 24: No, no, no, First let's take a listen to Ocho Cinco, because Cameron was responding to something that Ocho said back February sixth he sat down with Stephen A.
Speaker 2: Smith and talked about getting a can I say the word with the p and you can see, yeah, you can say he got a phoenis enhancement.
Speaker 4: I don't know what came out sometimes, Oh yeah, y'all.
Speaker 24: Y'all, p yes, got he got a penis enhancement. Did So let's take a listen to that small story.
Speaker 28: I was in high school at the time, Oh lord, and I was losing my virginity. We we could engaged in horizontal activity.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, keep going, and she she got to the.
Speaker 28: Point where we were, we were in action, and she said in my.
Speaker 2: Ear, go deeper.
Speaker 4: And what hurt me is I was already all the way in. So I had ran out of Pepe Jesus.
Speaker 28: And that is what caused me to get into the amateur porn so I could perfect my craft in the pelvic area so I would never have to.
Speaker 2: Hear that again.
Speaker 4: I'm here to share.
Speaker 28: I'm here to share my stories at my shortcomings back then. I've had surgery since then, so I'm good.
Speaker 9: And what your point on miking PENI is bigger, But he's saying I think practice, Yeah, he needed the ego boosts and then he needed the length boosts. That I from from what the people are saying, what the reports are He went from I don't know if this is real.
Speaker 24: You know, he be trolling three to eleven inches. It was like the numbers that was going out there. But so Cameron, Mace and stat Baby, they were on it is treasure Wilson. They were on it is what it is and Treasure Wilson. She's trying to have a conversation just about if mail enhancement surgery.
Speaker 2: It's cool, like kim men do that. And they threw it to Cam and let's take a listen to his response.
Speaker 21: He asked to keep the ass inside because you telling enough girl man about you getting your two piece a little bigger man. I don't really with Chad or your sinko, To be totally honest with you. When we started the show, that was hating from the very beginning. He comes out of nowhere talking about, Yeah, I'm gonna get myself back together and I'm taking Cam's spot while you gotta take my spot. As you talking about you've been a football player your whole life. Now because I'm doing sports, you come and take my spot. And at that particular time, we had only been doing the show about two and a half months, three months, but that's how much of an impact that I had that felt threaten, you know what I'm saying. Then after that, I tried to get him a job. He like, YO, talk to my agent. I said, I'm talking to you now. I don't do business like that. I talked to my asia. See you so dumb. You can't even speak for yourself, stupid mother.
Speaker 4: Damn front.
Speaker 7: I would say Cam is the funniest thing in Nebraska, Like, like Cam is?
Speaker 4: I love Kim.
Speaker 5: You know, I don't have a problem with Cam wrong because a lot of times people opinions be rooted and how they personally feel about somebody.
Speaker 4: Correct. So if Cam would have just been talking about the penis story, and I'm like, why Cam care so much about that? But when you give the backstory, Cam, let you know I don't really rock with that dude. We get the penis three. I don't like this dude. Let me let me get this off.
Speaker 7: I'm not mad at him for it.
Speaker 9: Now, single plan though, because he always playing Now, I don't know, but when you cause even he said it the Elliott Wilson thing, this is like is it like?
Speaker 2: Is it like that? Or is it was? I can't take oo serious enough.
Speaker 24: I can't even seriously with ste said it, Stephen. They said, yo, he said that, Stephen. They said, like, you know, the cameras are rolling, right. But then also too, I don't know, I don't really know what the issue is because from what Cam is saying, it wasn't always like this, like he was trying to figure out a way that they could get money to get together.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm not mad at what you're telling. The truth though, that's his truth and that's how he felt, and.
Speaker 7: I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 3: But also when we started the Breakfast Club, there was a lot of people that took shots at us as well, and I always remember that, and I'm sure you do as well.
Speaker 7: Charloamne, No I do, y'all tell you, I'll tell your listen.
Speaker 4: I don't even care, but.
Speaker 7: But I always remember them shots and Caim always remember them shots.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 8: It's just.
Speaker 9: I'm damn sure you got talking about you hit them in just with the mess every so often.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the people that throw shots that you absolutely Yeah, and it's gonna keep happening like that. I see, I forgot what else I was ready said to that point.
Speaker 4: That's why I like what Cam did because something.
Speaker 5: Imagine Cam would have just been in there, you a clown because you ain't got a big a penis in this.
Speaker 4: It ain't even about that. I don't like to do for this reason.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what it was. That's what I was sad.
Speaker 9: And we can move on to helly Bury because I want to hear about this dryness. Look, nah, this is my thing. Is he maybe he don't handle business like that, like that's just what it is.
Speaker 2: That's what he said. He ain't dumb.
Speaker 9: He probably just don't want to be dumb and do business directly. And then you got a whole agent for that. That's what I mean, that's what that is.
Speaker 24: I think that's one of them things is like take it and leave it. Like if you feel that way cool where we're at now, can might just do business different?
Speaker 8: You know?
Speaker 4: So it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Halle Berry drive, No, we got one woman.
Speaker 6: That's so.
Speaker 24: Halle Berry has diagnosed her self diagnosed herself with driver Gina's syndrome.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I reported remember she said she thought she had no her doctor yea, she was wrongfully, Oh my yes, So it goes into that conversation.
Speaker 24: She brought that back up again but she's talking about going into minopause, and as of this, as of March, she may be going into minopause.
Speaker 2: How things start to change. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 8: When I was fifty four years old, I had just met man, and you know, I manifested this man and we were having the best time. And then one morning I tried to go to the bathroom and I couldn't go.
Speaker 4: It was so painful.
Speaker 8: It took me almost ten minutes to just empty my blodder because it was so painful.
Speaker 4: So I go right to the doctor.
Speaker 8: He said, it's a really bad case of herpes. And now then he drove me there because this was so swollen, I couldn't even put my legs together to drive. So we spend the next seventy two hours kind of doing the blame game, trying to figure.
Speaker 2: Out who gave it to me, who gave it to him.
Speaker 8: And then a couple hours after that, my doctor called me and said that you do not have her I thought, then what is it? He said, I don't know, and that sent me on my own researching, and that's when I came up with dry vagina syndrome that women have when they're in Perry menopause with that.
Speaker 24: I needed we need to hear from more women at some point this week because that thing after fifty y'all young.
Speaker 4: Y'all don't know nothing.
Speaker 9: I married that she was so swollen she couldn't close her legs. I never heard of nobody not being able to beat for ten minutes, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm talking about the imaginal driver if that comes with menopause. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: But all those times and she was describing, I had never heard of that, so I would have thought, you know Van or whoever you know her? Man, my man gave me something to you honestly, and then a doctor said no fosse alon, So y'all over.
Speaker 2: There and maybe y'all both cheated and ain't no reason.
Speaker 4: Can't you suit the doctor though, that's a misdiagnosis. You got me here, my man.
Speaker 7: But absolutely think you should be imagine you got go red.
Speaker 4: You're thinking who gave it?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 7: Like I haven't got got red?
Speaker 24: You got read, you got got we got We don't have to go from being able to super soap the being just dried up steale crackers.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 7: That's you got to look up to her. No, yes, that's what y'all.
Speaker 5: Y'all ain't catch Lauren fishing just now. She do some bait out there just now. I saw what you did there, man, don't worry about I saw what you did that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that is all.
Speaker 4: What you did there, man, what you did that? Okay?
Speaker 7: All right, I didn't do it.
Speaker 4: I saw what you did that. Okay, you know period.
Speaker 3: It was crickets, all right, all right, to start a right, the mix is up next to the breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, you're like into the breakfast club.
Speaker 3: Warning, everybody is DJ n V Jess Hilarious, Charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. It's Black History Month. We rep it today.
Speaker 4: Listen, you know every day during Black History Month.
Speaker 6: My god.
Speaker 4: Beat that puts out an episode of I didn't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe you didn't either, on The Black Effect iHeartRadio podcast network, and today he highlights the incredible story of Major Charity Adams in the sixth Triple eight.
Speaker 4: Let's discuss.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't know.
Speaker 9: I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't know.
Speaker 29: Let's talk about Major Charity Adams born in nineteen eighteen in Coatrell, North Carolina. That's right, she's a Carolinian and she was raised in Columbia, South Carolina. Her dad was a minister, her mom was a teacher, and together they basically raised a human LinkedIn profile. I mean she a valedictorian math degree from Wilberforce University, teaching career, and then, because clearly she didn't have enough on a plate, she joined the Women's Army Auxiliary Corps during World War Two, and then she just casually became the first black woman commissioned as an officer. Now, fast forward to nineteen forty four, the Army gives her a mission lead the sixth Triple eight, the only all black, all female battalion deployed overseas. Their job sort seventeen million pieces of backlogged mail for soldiers stationed all across Europe. Now, these women were dealing with warehouses full of letters stacked Florida ceiling. I'm talking about rotting packages, a smell you could probably never forget, probably smell worse than circus dirt. And did I mentioned racism and sexism, because of course it was the nineteen forties. They weren't just fighting the mail. They were fighting people who didn't think they deserved to be there in the first place. But Charity Adams wasn't having it. She was like, look, we're gonna sort this mail, and we're going to do it better than anyone expects. They set up three ships working around the clock, sorting sixty five thousand pieces.
Speaker 4: Of mail a day.
Speaker 29: Meanwhile, I'm over here struggling the archive one thousand posts on my Instagram.
Speaker 4: And here's the kicker.
Speaker 29: They were given six months to sort through seventeen million pieces of mail. They did it in three three months. They basically invented efficiency. Their motto was no mail, low morale. They knew the stakes. These letters were more than just paper. They were lifelines. Soldiers got letters from their moms, girlfriends, maybe a side chick or two.
Speaker 4: Hell, I ain't judging.
Speaker 29: Warn't stressful, but in all seriousness, what they did was absolutely incredible.
Speaker 4: And here's why it matters today.
Speaker 29: Major Adams and the six Triple Eight proved that black women could take on impossible task and knock them out the park, even when the world doubted them. That story is about resilience, excellence, and not letting anybody tell you what you're capable of. So the next time you're drowning in emails or or coworker sends you one of those per my last email, passive aggressive messages, just channel You're inner. Six Triple eight think hell, if they could sort seventeen million letters, I can damn sure handle caring from accountant. And as a matter of fact, Tyler Perry did a movie about the six Triple eight. Carry Washington was the lead. You can find it on Netflix. Shouts to the six Triple eight, a group that I didn't know. Maybe you didn't either, No.
Speaker 7: Happy Black History mom.
Speaker 5: Yes, indeed, and make sure you subscribe to that I didn't know. Maybe you didn't need the podcasts on the Black Effect. iHeartRadio podcast Network available everywhere you listen to podcasts.
Speaker 7: All right, will we coming back? We got the positive note, don't move. It's to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning morning everybody.
Speaker 3: It's TJ nv Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the Guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Yes and listen Man Noon Today.
Speaker 5: Tickets to the third annual Black Effect Podcast Festival go on sale. We are back in Atlanta, Georgia this year Saturday April twenty six at Pullman Yards in Atlanta, Hosted by Mandy B and Weezy Decisions Decisions and the lineup this year. Oh, we got more podcasts to be announced, but so far, we've announced the Trap Nerds podcast for all the gamers out there. The Good Mom's Bad Choices podcast will be there, Carrien Champion will be there.
Speaker 4: With her Neked Sports podcast.
Speaker 5: Tank and Jay Valentine will be there with their R and B Money podcast, and we have the Women of All Podcasts with the great Sarah J. Roberts. That's right, Saturday, April twenty six. Pullman Yards. Tickets go on.
Speaker 4: Sale today at noon.
Speaker 5: More podcasts to be announced, and you know the podcast that we named, they gonna have guests and all of that good stuff.
Speaker 4: We'll be naming those later as well.
Speaker 5: But you can go get your tickets today at noon at Black Effect dot com Slash Podcast Festival.
Speaker 4: They go on sale at noon today.
Speaker 9: And make sure if you are in the Bay area and make sure you get your tickets from just alri'sfficial dot com. I will be there Friday and Saturday, March seventh and March eighth. Me and my brother DESI will be there. We got four shows. It's two shows on that Friday and then two shows on that Sunday, I ain't been in Oakland in a minute, and y'all sell out every freaking time.
Speaker 2: And I might do meeting greet. I might do meeting Greek.
Speaker 9: Y'all bring me some nice litt some some spliffs, pull up like y'all do every year, show out for me. Yeah, they be pulling up with everything. I'll be going home with like a whole dispissary crazy.
Speaker 7: So see y'all today, all right, and I'll be out there as well.
Speaker 3: Ontario, California, the R and B Block Party, Salute to Jamaine dupri Brian Michael Cox will be out there for the R and B Day.
Speaker 2: I'll say is last name.
Speaker 4: I was thinking the same.
Speaker 3: You get a lot of emphasis on the cocks. Damn, you said it like you was coughing one out. Just yeah, just say Brian, Michael, bro Michael c Jesus. Positive note, man.
Speaker 4: Brian and Michael's cock. That's what it sounded like you were listen.
Speaker 5: The positive note is simply that you know we were having this conversation this morning, man, just about choices. Always remember we are free to choose our past, but we can't choose the consequences that come with them.
Speaker 4: Have a great day, breakfast club you don't finish for y'all. Dump