Speaker 1: America has the problem.
Speaker 2: I see the disinfectant.
Speaker 1: Is there a way we can do something like that?
Speaker 2: My injection, I.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't have picked Vice President Trump to be vice president, but I think she's not qualified to be president.
Speaker 2: When January sixth, we were respected all over the world, and when I left that, we're like a bunch of stupid people.
Speaker 1: Well, what are you talking about? Yes, you are adopted. I'm tired of your Shenanigans. What did I do give them a problem?
Speaker 3: Figuring out? Where you're premire Trump and you ain't black?
Speaker 1: They're taking black jobs now? Oh man mane. I just want to know to Day who gets donkey the other day on the breakfast club hall? Oh noll bother donkey of to Day for Friday July twelfth goes to the Democratic Party. Your symbol is a donkey for a reason. Listen to America when it comes to this presidential election in November. We all deserve better. I don't care what party you represent. I don't care who you have voted for in the past. I don't care who you're voting for now. I just wish we had better options to choose from. Okay, more than half of all Americans believe that Biden nor Trump should lead their respective parties white House tickets this year. The reason Democrats are getting Donkey of the Day this morning is because of President Joe Biden. I've been asking a simple question for the past year and a half, and that question is can the Biden Harris ticket win in November. I even went so far as to say back in December when I was a host in The Daily Show, Hey, President Biden isn't getting any younger, He's not getting a new running mate, so he needed to do America the biggest favor and step down. The stakes are too high in November, and we know elections are going to be close regardless. But what's concerning is that even through all of Trump's dysfunction, right the fact we saw him leading attempt to cool his country, the fact he said he wants to terminate the Constitution to overthrow the results of an election, the fact that he is one of the primary reasons the Supreme Court is no longer a legitimate institution. I keep repeating this because I want you all to understand. The Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade legalized bribery of public officials, declared the President of the United States, absolutely immune from criminal prosecution. They have ended race conscious admission programs at colleges and universities across the country. They are just corrupt, and not because they are a majority conservative, but because they are supposed to be impartial. But they are not okay right now. If voters attempt to elect leaders, the Supreme Court claims the authority to overrule them by literally picking whose vote should be counted or recounted. I'm not making this up. The Supreme Court literally doesn't have to care about what voters want. Republicans have to set up a system. I mean, Republicans have set up a system where either Republicans win elections, our elections don't matter. Please. I told y'all earlier this week. Read the article that Elimstelle wrote for the Nation. It's clear, concise, easy to understand, and you can see the damage Donald Trump's Supreme Court has done to America. But let me stay focused. Even with all that dysfunction, and I need to mention, and yet the criminal charges and convictions, even with all that, somehow Biden and the Democrats look in more disarray and more dysfunctional than Trump and the Republicans. And the reason for that is President Joe Biden. Joe Biden distracts sadly from all of this function that Donald Trump has brought to this country. Trump lies thirty times at the debate, doesn't matter. President Biden's physical and mental fragility eclipse that Supreme Court presidential immunity ruling, eclipsed by President Biden's physical and mental fragility. The threat of Project twenty twenty five in the future eclipsed by Biden's physical and mental fragility. And you know why Biden eclipses all of that dysfunction because folks are terrified that he can't win. In know, fimbles, it's not rocket science. If democracy is at stake, act like it. Where is the sense of urgency? Okay, running President Biden is not a sense of urgency. I saw six polls this week that he's behind Trump. In the latest PBS NPR Mayor's poll says majority of Americans don't want Biden as the Democratic candidate, but he hasn't lost ground to Trump. It says if the election was held today, fifty percent of registered voters would support Biden. Forty eight percents said they would vote Trump. The difference between the two falls within the margin of era. Let's talk about those margins. Do you really believe when you look at President Biden he can inspire and energize those undecided voters. How many undecided voters look at Trump and Biden and say, you know what, I'm gonna choose the couch this year. I'm staying home, or I'm gonna vote third party, or I'm gonna write in who I support and people this narrative is not changing between now and November. Every time President Biden is in the public eye, folks are gonna be discussing how they feel he's physically and mentally not fit to run, and that will discourage people come November. That along with how people feel about his policies, which he won't ever get to explain because he will be constantly trying to defend that he's physically and mentally fit, so he can't even get to his record. And those are the reasons why President Biden needed to step aside. Everyone who is saying he needed to step down is absolutely correct. I saw folks mad at George Clooney. I'm saying you shouldn't listen to celebrities. George Clooney is a tax paying you know, or you shouldn't listen to celebrities. You know, these celebrities are out of touch. I say, George Clooney is a tax paying citizen who votes. He has a right to an opinion, just like we all do. Furthermore, his word means more than a lot of us, not because he's a celebrity, but because he's a major Biden fundraiser. All Right, The man headlined the fundraiser for Biden that raised twenty eight million dollars for his re election campaign, the most for the Democratic Party from a single event in history. His word matters, Okay, And he's not asking Biden to drop out because he wants Trump to win. He's asking Biden to step down because he doesn't want Trump to win and he doesn't think Biden can beat him. Why is this a hard concept for people to grasp? Okay? Last night at the press conference, President Biden said this about dropping out.
Speaker 2: You earlier explained confidence in your vice president. If your team came back and showed you data that she would fare better against former President Donald Trump, would you reconsider your decision to stay in the race.
Speaker 3: No, let's take him back and said there's no way you can win.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 3: Don't say that.
Speaker 1: No bull says that. Tell him, tell him today, Okay, tell him today. He can't win. And then what do you do. You bump his very qualified VP to the top of the ticket. Kamala Harris. Okay, pair with a white man. I don't know who that white man is personally, I like Governor Joshapiro Pennsylvania. Pair her with a white man, and everybody just go to work. Okay, don't tell me Vice President Kamala Harris can't win. Don't tell me this country will never vote for a woman of color, because stranger things have happened, like two thousand and eight when we elected a black man with the middle name of a terrorist, and in twenty sixteen we elected the executive producer of the celebrity apprentice. Stranger things have happened, and desperate times called for desperate measures. But desperate times can also bring about historical change. And don't tell me there's no time to put Vice President Kamala Harris at the top of the ticket. There's only four months, Charlemagne, it's not enough time. Well, according to President Biden last night at the press conference, the campaign hasn't even started yet, he said it.
Speaker 3: Listen, how accurate does anybody think the pulls are these days? I can even share use the polls where you have likely voters be versus Trump, where I win all the time. When the unlikely voters a vote, he wins sometimes. So bottom line is all appulling data right now, which I think is premature because the campaign really hasn't even started. I mean, it hadn't started to earnest yet. Most of the time, it don't starts till after September, after Labor Day, So okay, a lot can happen. But I think I'm the best call. I know. I believe I'm the best qualified to govern.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, since the campaign hasn't really started yet and it doesn't really start to laugh the Labor day, I guess we're still in training camp. So let's try a new starting quarterback name Kamala Harris. Okay, Look, I know y'all like to run around saying I would vote for a corpse before I voted for a convicted felon. But wouldn't you rather vote for somebody alive? Why do we act like there is no option? Okay? And the time calls for this, all right, we have a president who is a convicted felon and a vice president. Well, we have an ex president who is a convicted felon and a vice president who was a prosecutor. Okay, it's perfect. The prosecuted versus the convicted. Feelings something that is always in the eyes of a lot of people, you know, something that has always been Kamala's the Chili's Achilles Hill could actually be one of her greatest scripts right now. Okay. I don't know if she can win either, It's all a toss up, but I think it will bring more energy. I think it will be more inspiring and for people who say it takes years to get national recognition, not in this day and age. Okay, as soon as that's witch happens, Biden drops out and Kamala becomes the nominee, the world will know because of social media. Okay, that's all folks will be talking about. You know, can Kamala overcomes sexism and racism to become president? I don't know. I just know personally, I would rather deal with that familiar distraction people being sexist and racist towards the candidate. We've seen that before and We've seen people overcome those things. Okay, President Obama won and Hillary won the popular vote, but you know that damn Electoral College. All I'm simply saying is keeping President Biden and the race for president is cruel and unusual punishment. And I'm talking I'm not talking about LD abuse. I'm talking about for us, all right, the American people. This whole election Trump versus Biden is cruel and unusual punishment for us, the people we deserve better. Republicans don't care. They have chosen the devil. They know. Democrats, it is time for old Captain America to put down his shield and it's time to bump the VP to the top of the ticket and rally around her. Okay, it's all a crap shoot either way, because the Supreme Court literally doesn't have to care about what voters want. But hey, it's time for Democrats in America to start thinking about President Kamala Harris because President Joe Biden ain't it. He's tired. And if he's not tired, we are. Please give the Democratic Party the biggest he hull. All right, I would have to agree. I would have to. It's time.
Speaker 4: It is what else, what's going on like, y'all.
Speaker 1: Done, I have nothing else to say. I'm you wanted to linger a little bit. No, I just was sitting there. I'm done.
Speaker 4: You know I'm talking about envy you wanted.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for you think anyway, Since.
Speaker 4: We ain't got none else to say, I have this to say, let me tell you something y'all known coming up with this new movie Glad Lady apart two.
Speaker 1: That is the one sexy man. Oh you seen him in the Bronx.
Speaker 4: What no like he like? I'm looking at this picture of him.
Speaker 1: You have a man?
Speaker 4: This is absolutely I have no but not this man.
Speaker 1: This is crazy, Like I really know how to instill confidence in your man. You have a baby. That's about the Christ driving the truck. Christ just almost hit somebody just now swerving off the road listening to you. You have a man.
Speaker 4: All I'm saying is the salt pepper densol with the caesar and the goate and it's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, that's why I'm letting my pepper grow, not pepper. That's why I'm like, mustalk growing.
Speaker 4: Don't compare yourself to den You know what he says, I'm glad my song because you know what.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing that y'all need to understand. There's a certain tear handsome that there's just you know, people all right, just can't get to. When we come back, t enjoining us. He's performing at the Stress Factory in New Jersey this tonight and tomorrow. So we're gonna talk to t K when we come back, because this nigga line crazy. What I'm lying about being handsome. It's The Breakfast Club. Good Morning Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull. Lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to Bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the horns. Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club