Speaker 1: Most up.
Speaker 2: They announced the nominations for the ACM Awards, and I have not seen them yet, so I will look at them with you, guys.
Speaker 3: Entertainer of the Year that is the big one.
Speaker 2: I almost feel like they're doing now what the oscars did when they were just adding more people so they more people would talk about it. Not that any of these people aren't deserving, but I'm just saying, Mike, didn't they do that where they started.
Speaker 3: There's like forty one nominees for Movie of the Year, also including like more movies that people have actually seen. Yeah, well I think, yeah, people have seen these people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just feel like they now just allow way way more people, so more people come because it's just hard to get people to do anything. Again, all these people are deserving, I'm not saying that, but it used to be like four people now I'm not kidding. There are nineteen nominees, including Eddie Nominative Entertainer of the Entertainer. Yeah pretty cool, Yeah, congratulations, Entertainer of the Year, Luke Combs, Cody Johnson, Megan Maroney, Jelly Roll, Chris Stapleton, Morgan Wall and Laney Wilson. I don't think you're gonna argue against any of them. I think it's cool that Maroney got a nominations first time, being nominator for Entertainer of the Year, so that's pretty cool.
Speaker 3: It's just a lot.
Speaker 2: It's almost participation trophies for Entertainer of the Year for the great entertainers only, so yeah, good for them, that's awesome. I don't feel like picking a winner right now, but it probably should be Morgan Wallen, but it rarely is.
Speaker 1: Because, yeah, why is that.
Speaker 2: I once got banned from both award shows for doing this, for talking about this, not talking about it. But the voters are ACM members like and so people in the industry, and my feeling would be that some people feel that Morgan Wallin isn't gonna come anyway.
Speaker 3: Is anti syst I don't know, I don't. I don't have the answer to that.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, because se I haven't. I've seen him at awards show.
Speaker 3: No lately min since like how we got in trouble, you think Zach Bryan would just never be nominated now.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he's nominate anything else. I think he's nominated though, for something at some point, because I saw him at a hotel. So I talked to him at the ACMs in Dallas at a hotel. So I think he's been nominated for something at some point. But I don't know about Entertainer of the Year because he's not part of the system.
Speaker 3: I'm not a big system guy myself. Yeah, but yeah, good luck to everybody. Give a crap uh. Song of the Year now only five.
Speaker 2: Now we're talking a song to sing Miranda Lamer and christ Apleton, Am I Okay, Megan Maroney Choosing Texas, La Langley, I Never Lie, Zach Top somewhere over Laredo, Lanny Wilson.
Speaker 3: The two songs that I feel.
Speaker 2: Should be up there fighting for it is am I Okay and Choose in Texas.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I wonder if Chose in Texas happened so late though, because I'm not sure whenever the voting voting happened. Because that song really caught on and became like a pop crossover.
Speaker 3: That Am I Okay was a jam though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, am I Okay?
Speaker 3: I'm big. Meghan Maroney Fancus. I think she's such a good songwriter.
Speaker 2: Meghan Maroney leads the field with nine nominations, The leader of all Folks and all nominations. Miranda Lambert has eight, Ella Langley's Got seven. The ACMs will stream live on Prime Video May seventeenth, eight Central Female Artist of the Year Landy Meghan Ella, Miranda Kelsey, Okay, it makes sense. Male Artist of the Year, Comb's Riley Green, Cody Johnson, Chris Stapleton, Zach Top Okay. Group of the Year forty nine, Winchester Flat, Lank Cavalry, Old Dominion, Rascal Flats, Red Clay Strays Duo of the Year, Hey Thelman James got Ah.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I saw Mackenzie posts that that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good for them, and I like them and I think they're real good. They haven't had they're new as well. I wonder because Maddie and Ta broke up.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's what I'm saying. Well, there's a slot.
Speaker 2: There's not that many duos, and I think they're good. But I'm just saying I wonder if because they're so new.
Speaker 1: Dang, this was our chance, to man, we didn't we didn't release an album though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, this was our chance.
Speaker 1: They had an opening.
Speaker 3: In years we released albums, we didn't get.
Speaker 2: Brooks and Dunbrothers, Osborne Dan and Shaye Mascotine, blood Line, thelm and James. A new female artist, Averyanna. She's awesome. It'd be cool if she won. She did a Bobby cast with me. She's really cool. Mackenzie carp Under Dasha, Caroline Jones, Emily and Roberts. His dash is still new.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wondered that, but that happens often. That happens a lot around for Yeah.
Speaker 2: But here's another one. New male Artist of the Year, Gavin ad Cock. Okay, it's been around for a bit. Vincent Mason yep, Shaboozi oh new, He's had multiple number ones. Hudson Westbrook, Tucker wet Moore. Also another one that's not that New Album of the Year, Zach top Carter, Faith Carter's awesome. I was super cool to see that. Yeah, Riley Green, Morgan Wallen Parker McCollum.
Speaker 3: I think I'm kind of done reading.
Speaker 2: These because then it just gets to let's see visual Media of the Year. They have They have an award now called the Artist Songwriter of the Year.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, so like an artist that's also a songwriter, which I.
Speaker 3: Believe this is a new award.
Speaker 2: Luke Combs, Riley Green, Ella Langley, Meghan Maroney, Morgan Wallen. If it were me, I'd picked Megan Roney. There you go, and Amy picking.
Speaker 3: Those are your ac MS, your nominations.
Speaker 4: It's not you picking. But do you do your votes?
Speaker 1: Do I vote?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sometimes I gotta be reminded.
Speaker 1: I let my kids vote this one pro I wouldn't say that I was a joke. It was a joke, was it?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 3: Right? Amy?
Speaker 1: You're up?
Speaker 4: So you use a kindle, right, Bobby?
Speaker 3: No, I do not.
Speaker 1: My wife does.
Speaker 3: I don't. Oh, okay, use an iPad.
Speaker 4: I use the iPad.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: I saw that starting on May twentieth, Amazon is ending support for older kindles, so you'll no longer be able to download any new content on old ones on old ones. So I mean you've had but some people have had their Kindle. I mean, like why I've my kids got them m kindle fire. I guess it probably was in twenty twelve, but that's the year. If it's twenty twelve or earlier, you're not gonna be able to purchase, borrow, or download new content via the Kindle Store.
Speaker 3: You'll be able to take achnologies a twenty twelve kindle have on it.
Speaker 4: I feel like they look the same.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: That seems like forever in technology land fourteen.
Speaker 4: But all you're doing is downloading a book and reading it. I mean, I guess that maybe the newer ones will read it back to I know, on the kindle fire. Yes, but I don't know. I've never I like to hold a book book like, I want to hold it and also listen to it. I'll do both even at the same time. It's called immersion reading. But Mike's wife I texted her yesterday. I was like, I need a new book wreck because I finished, and so I ordered it and it comes in today. But I downloaded it on audible to start listening to it. And it's called Yesteryear and it's our It's so good. Like I'm already so invested on the audible that I can't wait for it to arrive so I can, Like, I'm way more inclined to now sit down and actually want to read it because I've gotten past the hump of getting into it.
Speaker 3: Well, well you could do is listen to it and just hold the book.
Speaker 4: No, would you along to though you hold it hold it up to your heart. Yes, experience I like to read along, But for my brain it helps Eddie especially this is immersion reading is great for dyslexics, like you hear it, but then you also read along and it helps with the so you don't get to the bottom of the page and be like, what the heck did I just read?
Speaker 3: What if, Eddie, let me throw a scenario at you.
Speaker 1: Come on, you being dyslexic. Yep, what if they terrible?
Speaker 3: What if they wrote the book backward disorder?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, and.
Speaker 3: You read it from the back and they were written.
Speaker 1: Mine isn't like that. I don't have the backwards one. I just have where like you know, you.
Speaker 4: Don't have jumbled letters either.
Speaker 1: No, I mean I don't know. They don't look jumbled to me, but I don't know how my brain is processing those letters, letters and numbers. Man, I look at them and it takes so much energy for me to understand what I'm reading.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get I relate to that. You're our brains have figured it out, so we're we're able. We've been able to function. Whoever, we don't know the age in which we figured it out without the tools, but you're right, A lot of energy goes to that. So then who knows what else we're missing out on because our brains are so busy trying to figure out the man like the like you your brain's probably like the duh, like move on the next in our brain. I mean, it's all happening so fast, but still there's a lot of energy happening, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, the Like my son writes these scripts and he's like, Dad, have you read it yet? And I'm like, oh, I'm trying, you know, like I'm working on it. It's just it's gonna take a little bit.
Speaker 3: When I read, I don't read the whole word.
Speaker 2: And I find this to be problematic at times when I'm doing commercials because I read the first couple of letters and I can just assume what the word is and go to the next word, and I understand it all. But like if the word I'm looking at a patch here for my next story? Can you really treat hemorrhoids with sugar?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: In my reading it, I don't think I read like I read can you? And then really I read like the first three letters treat first couple of letters hemorrhoids. I just base it on the context, and I think that's why I don't do it on purpose.
Speaker 3: I just my brain just does that.
Speaker 4: Well, that's probably how you've been able. It's probably a part of speed reading also too.
Speaker 1: Are you looking at the actual a word that you're reading or do you look ahead? Like do you look I look.
Speaker 2: At the word, but I just look at the first few letters. I don't do it on purpose. This is not a Hey, this is a cool trick I do. I've always done it, and I think it's helped me read very fast. But sometimes when I'm reading commercials, I'll just say the wrong words at times, and Kevin will come back in and be like, hey, yeah, you didn't say that word.
Speaker 3: But it turns out it was a word that started with the same three letters.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's I don't know, that's a weird thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kevin does that to me too, but it will just be a completely different word, and I'll and I heels like will you redo that? And like sure, and I redo it the exact same way I messed up the first time. Like it's almost like I saw that word and my brain said, no, that's not it's this word, not the one that it actually is.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely not speed reading though, Like that's not sure. You read so fast, that's not the goal.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm not a speed reader, and I don't read with the point of reading fast. My natural reading is I just read the first few letters of the word and assume, and most of the time I'm right. If I mess up with a couple times, I'll go back and just like read it all the way through and read it slower.
Speaker 3: I can give you the story by hemorrhoids if you want now. It was just here on the top.
Speaker 2: Let's see hemorrhoids, soil and veins that grow inner around the anus and cause pain, itching and bleeding. There's a diy sugary paste, a booty bomb, and people are doing it. They're seeing it on TikTok and they're saying don't do it.
Speaker 4: Basically, yeah, like why make your own booty bomb when they sell it at the store?
Speaker 2: Do they have that what treatment you may have in your own pantry may be tempting. Doctor Ecta Gupta says, keep the sweets for desserts. I wish you told you what they're putting in it, Sugar.
Speaker 1: And any kind of di y, Like it just doesn't sound good for your body.
Speaker 2: Well, do you think the different hundreds of years a lot and now if you do DIY, there's not a lot of extra chemicals and you don't even know if you do the right DIY.
Speaker 4: I'm fine with certain diys on your body, but like in an orfice, that's dangerous.
Speaker 1: Is that what the bud is?
Speaker 3: All my orfice get di wide?
Speaker 4: It's any hole like your ear hole hole, right, Bobby, Yeah, Bobby to confirm.
Speaker 1: Okay, So this is so I read a while back that you know Lindsay Buckingham, he was the guitarist singer for Fleetwood Mac Wow, Like back in March he got attacked by a woman. That was the headline that she threw a liquid all over him. Correct. Well, now she's come out and they've identified this woman and kind of talked a little bit more about who she is. She now is charged with six felonies because this is not the first time she's encountered Lindsay Buckingham. She stalks him, right, she stalks him, She stalks his wife, she stalks his family because she claims that Lindsay is her real dad. And Lindsay Buckingham is saying, like she's crazy, she is not my child, but she swears it. She's like, the reason I'm trying to get his attention and I want to be a part of his life is because he's my real dad.
Speaker 2: I don't believe her, only because to prove that, you don't walk around through mystery liquids on people.
Speaker 1: Unless you've tried many, many minutes.
Speaker 3: You still don't. Do you go through the courts?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, right, there's no there's ninety nine point nine percent chance she's not the daughter of Lindsay Buckingham.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 4: If she is, she's not ruined any shot at having an actual relationship.
Speaker 3: I think she probably want the money though at this point, more than a relationship.
Speaker 1: It's just you would think, like when this happens, you think like, all right, how is this just a random Like I'm going to pick him and I'm going to say that he's my dad, you know, like, how does how do they pick the random person that they're.
Speaker 2: You're assigning rational thought to an irrational person in situation, Okay, Like you'd be like, how would do you eddie in the world? How could you ever but your rational so you wouldn't. So it could be magical voices in her head, It could be any irrational things that are happening. She sees them on TV, and she has a feeling that they're very close. And she doesn't have a dad, So I think that's my dad. The spirits are telling me. But it's hard to be rational and try to figure out what.
Speaker 3: An irrational person is thinking. So I don't know. I bet she's not his daughter, though.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's a percentage like of like, eh, there's five percent, Maybe she is.
Speaker 2: No, no point one because I know nothing for sure. And that's the only reason I didn't think if it was your real dad, you would go to court and you try to have him do a DNA test to prove it. You don't throw liquid on him and stalk him and his wife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, somebody showed it to my uncle's house randomly and said I'm your daughter.
Speaker 3: Probably was, and it was I mean.
Speaker 1: That was great. That was crazy.
Speaker 3: Did she mystery water?
Speaker 1: She did not, right, she did not, But that was crazy times for the whole family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that happened with Arkansas Keiths too, really Yeah, and I liked her then she lived with us for ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Same, that's a random day, weird day.
Speaker 1: Those days of the day you just don't forget.
Speaker 2: That core memory of being like twelve years old. Yeah, Morgan story.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I have two TikTok trends that are happening right now, and one's based on something that's happening in a news story and another one is just crazy. So the first one, there's a woman who's pregnant, had a crazy pregnancy craving and she wanted to basically eat dirt, so she ordered clay pots from Amazon, and that's what she's gonna.
Speaker 3: Eat, ate the clay pots. A lot of that's from iron deficiency. Am I right about here?
Speaker 4: Yes? Because I had my iron infusion this week and that they asked me if I had been if I'm no. They they'd asked me if I've been eating dirt or clay, and I was like no, but because the amount I'm so deficient that they thought my body might be craving unusual things and I had to fill out a whole chart and I was like, no, I'm I haven't eaten any of that.
Speaker 2: Kaylin was pregnant. She really craved the smell of Low's or Home Depot, really like would like that, Yeah, that smell, And so we bought two before She's eight.
Speaker 3: Over lunch No, that didn't happen.
Speaker 2: But she would really crave it, and so she would look it up and she was like, man, I'm not craving dirt or anything. That's how I knew that the dart was an iron thing. But she would eat the pots.
Speaker 4: M h.
Speaker 6: Yeah. She covers them in lime juice, puts a little lime juice in them, and then sprinkles them with taken.
Speaker 1: Is that it's like a little chili powder.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then just pops them in and eats them like chips.
Speaker 2: What does that do to her digestive system? Like can you digest clay pots?
Speaker 6: There's a nutritionis talking about it, and they did reference the fact that she might be low in iron, but she had like went back and was like, I'm actually not. They took my blood. She was like, I just have this crazy craving for it. But apparently your body ingests it and it can have beneficial impacts because of the minerals in the clay.
Speaker 2: But I don't know what it is, like Emmy's lunching on a clay pot. I would've been down this road chewing on a little clay pot.
Speaker 4: No, guys, No, I got my iron infusion. Although it hasn't kicked in yet.
Speaker 1: How do you know?
Speaker 4: Because they said it's gonna take they said, I thought right away. I was like, can't we feel amazing? And then they're like, no, it's definitely gonna take a few weeks. And by the way, you kind of might have flu like symptoms, like really fatigue, like I've been more tired than usual. But I'm mentally trying to convince myself otherwise, like.
Speaker 3: You feel great, how's that working?
Speaker 1: I'm here, you made it.
Speaker 4: I'm here.
Speaker 2: I always know that I'm deficient in something because I will hit the hardest wall up here around eleven thirty or twelve. I'm talking about a hard wall where I can't even think, And then I know I've been off my vitamins, my multi vitamins, and there's something my body that's not not doing its job happening. For a couple of days, I've been chewing on these clay pots you got, trumph, Yeah, No, I don't do that, lemon.
Speaker 1: Man. I'm like the same, like every morning. I really don't think I can do it.
Speaker 3: I mean, what are you talking about it?
Speaker 1: I'm serious. I sit on the side of my bed and I'm like, I don't know why I can get up to me and then I'm just like and then by like this time, I'm ready to roll, like and two o'clock, three o'clock. I used to be that was used to be like I'd hit a wall. Now I'm like, man, I can't believe where I was when I woke up today. Now I have all this energy, but like, as soon as I get out of bed, I honestly I don't think I can make it through the day.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's not an energy thing, though, what is it? Wanting to work?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, it's not that because even like the weekends, it's not. I really just like get up. I'm like, God, I just don't.
Speaker 3: Maybe you're not getting good sleep? Are you sad?
Speaker 1: No? Pretty good?
Speaker 3: Have you tried a Clay Pott?
Speaker 1: I have nuts?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Morgan? Thank you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I do you with the other trending thing though, yes, And I want to know if if here Eddie, will you lock hands with me really quick?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: Oh you're gonna do the brable?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So this is what's been trending online. It's people doing that.
Speaker 3: Is there something happening you know the story?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, So he used to coach the Titans, he know, which is in New England. Patriots the head coach Mike Brabil And there is a reporter and she's been on our sports show a couple of times. Uh, Diana Rassini straight.
Speaker 4: Oh they were seeing vacationing together.
Speaker 3: Well sort of vacate sure, that's the headline. I have heard of this.
Speaker 2: Exclusive adults only resort in a Sedona, Arizona. And there were pictures taken from forever away like they and they show her she's married and he's married, and she covers them like it.
Speaker 3: Sometimes she gets.
Speaker 1: Tips inside inside info like tips.
Speaker 2: And it shows them first of all like hugging, but then it also shows them like would you give me a him? Would you ever a guy that you're just like like friends, a straight guy, if you saw him and you were like doing this?
Speaker 3: No, were you wouldn't do that?
Speaker 4: Right, been friends over twenty years, I've never done that.
Speaker 2: That's my point, Like, as a straight dude that you're just friends with, if you see them and you give it, you give him a hug, but you wouldn't like hold her han like that, right?
Speaker 4: No, It's like like this would be like I'm trying to think like five.
Speaker 3: It's like a hold hold like like if you're just hold like this, we would never do that.
Speaker 4: We never do that.
Speaker 3: You'll be grossed out by it. What are you shaking your hand.
Speaker 4: On taking a pictures? Like, listen you I was saying, like, yeah, I'm trying to think, like we would have to be high fiving.
Speaker 2: One of the pictures was them is more like this, and then they were like at a pool, you know, just laying out beside each other. There's so they both said there's nothing to it, like there's some NFL stuff happening a couple of hours away. They were like, we had a bunch of friends with us. The friends have not been seen in any pictures.
Speaker 6: A yeah that his statement was like that you don't see the six other people that were around. I was like, I don't see the.
Speaker 3: Six in any of the pictures, in any of the pictures. What are your.
Speaker 1: Thoughts I feel?
Speaker 6: I listen, I am under the belief often when there's smoke, there's fire, and so that's smoke to me. I don't know if it's necessarily like a full blown affair, but there's smoke there. There's something going on because you don't just like what Eddie and I just did. It was weird.
Speaker 4: W So Mob and I were doing one hand, they were doing both, yeah.
Speaker 3: Both like in a hug, and they were locked fingers.
Speaker 4: Like what if I saw you? What if I? Oh? But they they're saying they went because I'm thinking if I run into you in another country at a resort or wherever. They were like, Bobby, Oh, it's so good to see you here.
Speaker 6: You go like, look at and it looks like something's happening there. And then they're laying by the pool like they're together.
Speaker 3: Ye, like the side picture, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they look like they're in prayer, meditate, praying they don't get caught.
Speaker 1: It's like, hey, I did see the first picture, and I thought, oh, it's like a baptism like that one right there. I'm like, oh, well, it looks like he's getting baptized, kind of look like meditation.
Speaker 4: She's her heads down like she's praying.
Speaker 1: And then I saw the pool one.
Speaker 4: He's smiling receiving her vow or something.
Speaker 1: That's what it looks like.
Speaker 2: There were there were rooms she used to cover. She was the beat report for the Titans here like she did Titans. When he was yeah, and you know, there were rumors and they were just rumors. I never think anything. It's real and tool. But the pictures don't look good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the pictures don't.
Speaker 6: I honestly like, I believe you can be friends with the opposite sex and it's fine. But you're not doing that. That's not what's happening.
Speaker 3: You know, like at a hot tub together, they're laying out of the pool together. They did the finger hug. They what I think is they're locking. They're hugging and finger locking. If like you're cheating on somebody, don't won't be outside, Like why are you going to be outside? Stay inside? Stay especially you're famous. Stay indoors. No, I can get a picture of the indoors.
Speaker 4: Where were they? Were they in another country?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: No? Why do I fell meetings in like Phoenix?
Speaker 3: I think, oh.
Speaker 6: Okay, But so now people are hugging online.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'd probably be safe in another country, I would think.
Speaker 2: But the reason they were able to pull that off is because they were both They were NFL meetings.
Speaker 3: A couple hours away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's that excuse. Yeah, but so the six other people, the spouses weren't.
Speaker 2: There were also witnesses at this place, the Sedona this hotel that said they never saw anybody else.
Speaker 1: So we don't even know there's six other people.
Speaker 2: Got it, No, we don't know. I don't think there were, but I don't know anything. But yes, that's been a story for a couple of days.
Speaker 1: And you know what, if there were six other people there, then let's hear one of them say like, oh no, we're all there friends, like, there's nothing.
Speaker 3: They haven't done that.
Speaker 2: But if I were somebody's good friend, like if you needed me to cover for you, I'd be like I was in Sedona with Eddie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and there's nothing going on.
Speaker 3: Show me your receipt. Now he's a fake name.
Speaker 1: But no friends doing that right now?
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: Uh yep, that's a funny one. And you hope it's not real. I hope they didn't hope it because they have both their families. Yeah, so I hope there is no infidelity happening. But yeah, story there. You know, the Dakota for Taylor Frankie Paul stuff is just it's getting more gross by the day. So Taylor Frankie Paul was a bachelorette, but she was a Mormon wife and her bachelorette'sn't got canceled, and now they're just kind of going at each other saying things probably all true, I don't know, Taylor. Frankie Paul was granted a temporary protective order against Dacota Mortenson, requiring him to stay one hundred yards away until the court hearing later this month. The decision follows Dakota obtaining his own protective order and temporary custody over their son. Ever, Eveer Taylor claims Dakota was abusive, alleging a legend he was possessive and jealous of our time in the Bachelorette and submitted text messages as evidence.
Speaker 3: We don't know what happened bying closed doors.
Speaker 1: It feels like.
Speaker 2: They both haven't had their issues. It was a pretty toxic couple. There's kids involved. That's why it's not so interesting to me if there weren't a bunch of kids involved. It said she was on vacation with her kids, but it was only her older kids because she couldn't take her younger kid, because I guess her younger kid is.
Speaker 3: Not with that dude. Is that true? She haf kids, but two different guys are one guy I don't know much.
Speaker 2: There's another thing I don't even know about. There's some couple that kissed from Summerhouse. I know nothing about it. That's the thing that I know nothing about.
Speaker 3: And I see it.
Speaker 6: I oh, okay. So her daughter Indy and sun Ocean are with her ex husband Tate Paul, and son Ever is with ex boyfriend Dakota.
Speaker 3: So that's why she can take the other two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Ray, I've seen so many stories it's now I don't even follow it.
Speaker 5: But what happened, Yeah, you got a love Bravo man. So there was the scandaval. Now they're calling this one similar to scandaval. Don't know exactly how they named it. But anyways, the whole reason it's a big deal is these kids are on the show together. Two of them were married, and they put on this show that they're all friends, and so everybody just feels lied to because all along a divorce was happening all along, timelines aren't really matching up all along, he was kind of hitting on another chick on the show, so people just felt lied to. Really is why it's such a big deal. But yeah, kid on the show West the Girl, Amanda and Kyle divorced and West started hanging out already.
Speaker 3: When I see a thread, I'm out there.
Speaker 6: So the big part that's hard is the girl that's the divorced girl that's now dating the guy is like her best friend on the show's ex. That's why it's the biggest drama is really the two girls were best friends.
Speaker 3: I got lost in the great explanation you gave right there. That one is Lindsay Hubbard from that show.
Speaker 4: I think, so that's it would be.
Speaker 1: Like, I like spent time with her, she related to Tyler.
Speaker 3: No, if that's the show she's from.
Speaker 2: I know the Hubbard girl that I was woman girl, whatever I was with was from one of those shows.
Speaker 3: And she was with a dude that I knew. Where was this?
Speaker 6: Yeah, she appeared on Summer House in.
Speaker 2: New York City, and I see her in like TMZ and stuff now and I'm like, oh, yeah, I like hung out with her for a couple days. Not, I mean she was with the dude. I want to tell you there were people there. Yeah, there were six people there. We had six friends there.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, huh.
Speaker 3: Do you have anything else going on?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I mean I've been trying to catch up on the Summerhouse thing. But yeah, I couldn't get it.
Speaker 2: I've never seen an episode of Summer House. I know Eric Kirk was on it back in the day.
Speaker 3: Oh really yeah, dating a dude and drinking.
Speaker 1: Oh my, she was in a music.
Speaker 3: Video to a country music video with the dude.
Speaker 1: I like, how Ray talking about how there they feel like they're lied to. I'm like, oh wow, a reality show lying. That's crazy?
Speaker 3: Right, all right, let us take a break.
Speaker 5: This is the Bobby Boon silk.
Speaker 2: Let's baby had a rough night last night. So thankfully my wife is just the queen. I didn't wake up much, but I woke up enough because the baby was just Hey, babies cry, they cry if you got familiar with this, so I know my wife's struggling. I was like, when I get off work, I don't get out of here until sometimes noon or one. I was like, I'll come home, you can go to sleep, hopefully.
Speaker 3: I'll take care of the baby.
Speaker 2: But it was the first real unexpected rough night way early on. That's not rough, that's normal because you're just figuring it out. Nobody's sleeping, everybody's kind of predicting. The baby's like what's going on? We're like, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, last night was a rough one. Last night was a rough one for sure.
Speaker 4: Would you put it in like your top rough roughest night.
Speaker 2: So far roughest because it wasn't expected to be rough, and I know none of them are, but the first week you just expect it to be a lot of learning.
Speaker 3: So it's rough this one. It's feeling good, that's going about.
Speaker 2: I was like, I gotta get a yawn in turn my podcast on a sleep with the podcast in one of my ears, and then when I have to turn over when I'm sleeping, I.
Speaker 3: Just flipped the.
Speaker 2: AirPod into the other ear and turnover on the other head. So I was in listen to my podcast tell us every night and then man, good sleep was ahead. At two am, she did.
Speaker 3: My wife didn't try to wake me up.
Speaker 2: She's trying to be really and I heard the baby crying, and I was like, what's wrong and something okay, something not right, and she was like, yeah, something good. So and we have a rocker in our room, really a rocking chair, but it's a comfortable chair that does rock, and so my wife go and park it there and just rock the baby. And I just wanted to be like, baby, I don't think you understand my job.
Speaker 4: So did you try to talk to her rationally?
Speaker 3: Here's the thing about babies. They don't communicate.
Speaker 2: You don't know how to communicate with them either, but you do that. Yeah, but my dogs kind of know what's up now I've had them long enough. Babies are hard because you don't know why they're hurting, why they're sick, why they don't feel good, what's wrong. They can't even point at something like if Stanley, my bulldog's hurt and it's on his arm, he'll do his arm. He'll be like arm, baby, you're just guessing. So my wife is great. She's the best. And she did not wake me up on purpose. I woke up because you know, I could just hear them a little bit. But yeah, it was our first like rough night. So also, this is a side sidebar. I do this. I'm not even gonna say it's a podcast. I do this like segment series called Father Knows Less. I've done I think two or three episodes on my YouTube channel and then I posted on the Bobby cast feed and I thought this will be fun because I'll just talk about what I don't know, and then I'll have people on that do talk about stuff they know. It's so full of parent shaming it's wild. And not only that, my wife does not post a lot on social media because she's like, I don't want to deal with the hate, Like I don't. It doesn't make me feel good when I get the love because it's just social media. So I don't deal with the hate. It's not worth it. She posted a picture of our baby's hand and she's very proud of baby Billy, and she's like, this is so cool. I created this moment, sent our whole thing going. You didn't create that.
Speaker 3: God did.
Speaker 2: You didn't do any of that. Only God created that, So you need to stop saying you created this. And my wife's like this what I'm talking about, Like why do I even get on social media if people are coming.
Speaker 4: Like this, Well, that is really bizarre.
Speaker 2: I just want to tell the lady, you didn't go to work today. God went to work because God created you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she didn't even type that message.
Speaker 3: Yeah you didn't do it, but in fact, actually that.
Speaker 4: The God wouldn't send that, So it's the other one.
Speaker 3: That's the kind of bullcrap.
Speaker 2: My wife deals with the other one With me, I'm used to it, and it still sucks sometimes, but I've been able to grow with it. Like when I was in Hot Springs, Arkansas, all doing a very very small radio show, and you get a couple people, you go, oh.
Speaker 3: People aren't that nice. Then I go to Little Rock and then you get a few more and you're like, oh, okay, I'm kind of getting used to it a little bit. Then I go to Austin they do a morning show. Then I build my own syndicate. At every level, I'm slowly getting calloused up to it a little more and more.
Speaker 2: And then I get on TV and then this show. So as it happens, it happens all the time now, Like I can't get on my social media and people aren't just ripping me, and but I'm calloused up for the most part. But I only look at comments on Tuesdays, so Tuesdays is hate day, and so but I'm like, it still sucks sometimes, but I like I've grown with it.
Speaker 3: And my wife didn't grow with it. She married me and I was like, what the heck? Why are people awful?
Speaker 2: And yesterday she was like, I simply posted this one picture in a story, and this woman sent me a whole thing about how I didn't create this because I was just like proud that we made this baby, were so proud of And then I got a lecture in d MS that I didn't create that. God did I need to shut up taking the credit from God? I said, well, God created you, and you created that.
Speaker 1: So oh yeah.
Speaker 3: So in a way no, no, not.
Speaker 1: In a way.
Speaker 4: Where what's wrong with that person something.
Speaker 2: It's not just that person. It makes me not want to do things because they go and message with.
Speaker 3: My wife, right, yeah, so I just want to go you know what, I'll just stick to state say to me.
Speaker 4: I definitely, yeah, don't blame Caitlin, especially because yes, she married into it. I don't know that I've grown the thickest again, but I had to grow it. Sometimes I would draft a reply to someone for like an hour and you'd be like, Amy, just delete it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, it all.
Speaker 4: And and that was before social media. That was to our to our show email. This was years ago because I was so new to it and I had no idea and Bobby was like, yeah, you ain't seen nothing yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I'm not complaining for me, no, like we say no crying on the yacht.
Speaker 4: No, because we have wonderful listeners.
Speaker 2: Yes, but it's just like, what a weird thing to attack somebody over a picture of their baby's hand. That's what she deals with, and that's why she stays off social media in ninety eight percent of the time, and every once in a while she'd go, I'm proud of this. I have friends, friends follow her, and so she posts it and she's like, I'm good again.
Speaker 3: I'm out, I'm outscrewed. So yeah, that's what's up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go over to Amy, who has been our sports psychic for the past few months. Is going on right now, Yes, so Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, And I'm not going to ask you to think of a person or anything. There's so many. I need you to close your eyes and think of a letter. A letter, like what letter it's coming to you right now because we're going to find a player.
Speaker 1: Oh that was quick.
Speaker 3: Oh well, Rory you said the first.
Speaker 1: Player I think of. Okay, Rory McElroy.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's my money. I'm betting on Roy McElroy, Oh my god, to win the Masters.
Speaker 3: I have no idea who I know you weren't supposed to Tach.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean that's not who I was thinking of. I just thought of a letter R.
Speaker 3: Tiger. He's in like Sweden and of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I know I know where. Definitely, No Tiger is not there. I just remember some show on Netflix.
Speaker 2: About Yeah, but that's not what I was asking. I wanted whatever came you naturally, the letter R.
Speaker 1: Did you see the letter?
Speaker 4: Bobby asked me for a letter, and yeah, I don't know how it happens, Eddie, but just like I finally he said, tell me what letter you see?
Speaker 3: So I guess I mean we could look up other our players.
Speaker 4: There's got to be other are yes, yeah sure.
Speaker 2: But Rory comes to mind first. So I'll be putting a little money on Rory. Okay, cool, thanks for that money.
Speaker 4: Okay, no problem.
Speaker 3: Let's see who else we got?
Speaker 1: What about John Rahm?
Speaker 3: I just think it's going to be at Robert McIntyre.
Speaker 1: Oh you think it's the first name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's gotta be the first name. Okay, all right, I put my whole paycheck on it.
Speaker 4: So, oh great, awesome, you'll be fine.
Speaker 2: The Artemis two spaceship been traveling around come on, they dodn't land it on the moon if they could.
Speaker 3: Let's be honest. You see, people are going this is not real.
Speaker 4: Yes, I see lots of us.
Speaker 2: Well, if the government lies to us so much that we think, now what they're saying is true, is it true?
Speaker 3: Probably? I would bet that's really happening.
Speaker 2: The government lies to us all the time, and so we're supposed to believe them. It's what But I do believe this. But I sleep with one eye open, and that makes no sense to that. Artemis two is splashing down tonight off the San Diego coast. NASA is giving an update on the return of the crew. The four astronauts are scheduled to splashed out tonight around eight oh seven Eastern off the coast of San Diego. Whenever I was skydiving, it sucked. Went up in a small plane.
Speaker 1: That sucked.
Speaker 3: I jumped out of the plane.
Speaker 1: That sucked.
Speaker 2: What really sucked was when they hit that shoot and you're just swaying with the wind under a parachute because that's a hole that gets in the shoot or you landra that part where you gotta like and float down on like that.
Speaker 1: So they're going back to like the old days of falling back in the ocean.
Speaker 3: Huh, the old days, like you think it happened in the old days, young rate.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, I saw the funniest video thinking back to the old days. Like Nixon, I guess called when they were on the moon maybe, and yah, he called from a landline, a landline, and they answered with no delay, like nothing, and.
Speaker 2: Then they got they got call waiting and it was somebody else on the other line, like we got call waiting happening here.
Speaker 3: On the phone. Yeah, no, it's stupid. I watched Tucker Carlson just tear apart or what they tell us happens with space.
Speaker 4: Interesting.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna say this. Do I think we landed on the moon?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Probably back in the day. Do I think we actually saw the real footage? Do I think they told us exactly what happened? Do I think they've hit absolutely?
Speaker 1: But you do think we landed?
Speaker 2: We lost all the technology, that's so dumb. We lost all of We lost the original tape of prints, we lost everything. And this is nineteen sixty nine. We lost it all and then we couldn't recreate it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, I know. It's bizarre, But clarify for me because I'm confused what you said. You believe it happened, but maybe the footage we saw is not.
Speaker 2: If I were betting on it, I'm not, mister, no way, we landed on the Moon, but I'm betting they lied about a lot of that stuff.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened. They could have listened.
Speaker 2: We could have went landed after the Russians at some point, because we're racing the Russians just to prove superiority. So do I think that, as you know, the government lies to us all the time. They're lying to us right now about everything. So it's it's and then I want and again I feel crazy sometimes, but then I I watch Chucker Carlston just be like, no, there's no way.
Speaker 4: The part of me that pulls me in is I want to if they really are there, which I do think they are, Like, I want to respect the astronauts that are there. I feel like it's really disrespectful when I have thoughts that they're not really there because they're they've worked so hard to get there. If they're there.
Speaker 2: To respondhy not go and land on the moon, then big boys, if you can do it not. This is not about the astronauts. This is like if you're if America is fighting a war that you don't agree with, you still respect and love and hope the soldiers. All our fighters are doing the absolute bet Like like when the soldier goes down in a ran, regardless how you feel about that war, you're rooting for him to come back, like, go get them, save that guy. Like we love our soldiers, we love our astronauts, but do we think that the reason behind.
Speaker 3: It is alted? It's a little fishy, just a little critical thinking.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, you're like, you know, I don't think there's almost the truth on stuff. But anyway, it's apposed to splashed down tonight.
Speaker 4: So but like when something splashes down, where's it coming from?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so if it's not real, let's just go with the theory.
Speaker 3: What about the bezos?
Speaker 2: Remember when Katie perrying them all splashed down and they opened it up and it was like that that thing wasn't in space.
Speaker 4: That was like, well, I mean they were They just.
Speaker 1: Just went on a plane and they dropped it.
Speaker 4: So you think they go up to the part where it's technically considered space and then.
Speaker 2: Here's why I'm not a conspiracy theorist because I don't have that answer, right, and nor am I pursuing that answer.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's what it is with me. It's like I see enough of the conspiracy, but I don't care that much that I'm gonna go keep continuing to dig. But it sure is entertaining.
Speaker 2: But people that were like JFK was not killed, but that that was a crazy conspiracy, and you were thought if there were multiple shooters or something other than the story you told, that you were conspiracy theorists. Now you can anybody that has studied that can pretty definitively say JFK was not shot by a single shooter that was just up to no good, that there were other things involved. But I don't have an answer because I'm not like mister conspiracy guy. But man, now I'm going down some dick do Yeah, yeah, yeah, anyway, rooting for him. The Artemist two crew splashes down tonight off the San Diego Coast. Splashdown requires wave heights less than six feet and wins more than twenty eight miles per hour. So ABC seven with that, But what if they don't even know? What if they're putting a castle.
Speaker 1: And they think they're in space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like in a simulator and they think they're in space and they're like, oh, we know.
Speaker 3: We're shaking.
Speaker 4: I hadn't thought about that.
Speaker 2: The other story I saw was Michael J. Fox died, except now they're saying he didn't.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say I didn't hear that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Michael J. Fox's death spread after a mistaken tribute, and TMZ has been reached out to by Mychael J. Fox's people and they're like, no, he's doing great. The confusion came from an accidentally published tribute CNN. CNN told TMZ the package was published in error. We send our apologies to Michael J. Fox and his family. That's from TMZ.
Speaker 1: So it was like a pre produced tribute and that excellentally airs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would imagine. I mean they probably have something like that ready. And then it's such a racey, well, it's such a race. So get news out there because things just break cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, you're you're right, and.
Speaker 4: Especially get it out, get it out, get.
Speaker 3: It out, especially when people get old, like really old.
Speaker 2: I don't want to say, but Scooba, Steve and I have already been conversating on a few folks on Jinxum. But we don't we don't want it to happen, but if it does happen, we want to have something that is respectful and done.
Speaker 4: You mean in the country music on this show, I.
Speaker 1: Put one for for Willie together like twenty years ago in the news. I mean, they're still adding to that thing.
Speaker 3: So there we are. Anything you want to.
Speaker 4: Ask crazy times, I don't know. I'm just over thinking of wondering if you believe in the conspiracy theory that there's thirteen families that rule the world and that's it.
Speaker 1: You heard that one?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, like shadow government type things. I don't think that there's like world like everybody gets together in a dark room and wears funny masks and they picked the world. I do think there are people though, that run basically a shadow government that aren't really the president and stuff that they make all the decisions.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, I can go behind that too. I just didn't know.
Speaker 3: Food, and I don't think that's a crazy thought about me.
Speaker 2: I think that's pretty much known that there are like certain people in America they're making the decisions.
Speaker 4: Be careful, I've said this sort of stuff out loud before, and I've learned to shut my mouth real quick.
Speaker 1: Because were you followed? What happened?
Speaker 3: What do you mean shut your mouth real quick? What were you threatened?
Speaker 4: Now? The opposite, I was looked at like I was crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm okay, I'm being crazy. I'm okay, I'm crazy all the time.
Speaker 4: No, I realized like, oh, we're not on the same algorithm. Goodbye, Like are all not goodbye? Because I love you as a person, but my my theories were just like looked at as unheard of. I'm crazy.
Speaker 3: How about the nine scientists that have been killed.
Speaker 2: Astrophysics, the UFO, the it's either scientists, head of labs or research. Nine people have been they're either missing or dead that are all semi connected the studying the same thing.
Speaker 3: I said it yesterday. Two. A that sucks, man, I'm sorry for their families that people die, but that this is random. Three four Okay, something's up. Nine nine people gone.
Speaker 4: We need a documents on this dead as.
Speaker 2: They were all involved in either astrophysics or working in labs and studying UFOs. And you're talking about retired Air Force Major General William Neil McCaslin vanished on February twenty seven, twenty twenty six, after leaving his Albuquerque, New Mexico home. He left behind his phone, glasses, and wearable devices. He had extensive ties to secret UFO programs at Right Patterson Air Force Base. How about Monica Reza, a NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory, aerospace engineer, an expert in rocket technology. She went missing in June twenty twenty five while hiking in the Los Angeles National Forest. She worked on MONDALOI, a super alloy for rocket engines, and worked under McCaslin. How about Anthony Chavez, a former employee at lost Alamos National Laboratory who vanished without a trace May of twenty twenty five. How about Nu nol Lareo, a professor and director of Plasma Science and Fusion Centered MIT, who was killed in a random shooting in twenty twenty five. How about car I guess I could keep going.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, yeah, because you're not NIGN yet.
Speaker 1: What does the plasma guy have to do with Well, you don't know what.
Speaker 2: I believe the plasma I'm going to say this wrong and I always like, but the plasma was, how it works and is used in different areas. That's not our atmosphere. So it was connected to what they were study.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're all plasma fusion, mit yeah, connects, No, it's all.
Speaker 1: All of those are definitely weird.
Speaker 2: And I mean it was how magnetic fields and plasma break and reconnect a critical factor in both fusion stability and understanding solar flares, which is not happening on our atmosphere but not with us. Weird, and if weird is not even the word, I want to slap you for saying weird.
Speaker 3: It's way weird.
Speaker 1: It's unusual.
Speaker 3: It's bs sums up. That's all nine nine nine, not one, not two, not three nine.
Speaker 4: That's powerful to hear you say their names, their names, what years a month they went missing? And it's all relatively recent.
Speaker 2: Karl Gormeer an astrophysicist at Caltech who worked on NASA supported space telescope projects. He was shot to death in his home February twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: You're talking two months ago.
Speaker 4: All twenty twenty five and all twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: And some shot, some miss, some dead, some missing still yes, and the.
Speaker 2: Dead ones they don't have an explanation for Melissa Saias vanished in New Mexico after last scene walking alone. The suspected connection to UFO stems from individuals and high level security clearances and work on advanced technology that some theorists believe is connected to reverse engineering alien technology.
Speaker 3: It's wild.
Speaker 4: This is where it's like, I disappeared today.
Speaker 2: I'm not suicidal. I'm not doing anything risky. I'm a little cranky, my baby didn't sleep last night. But other than that, I'm all good.
Speaker 4: Think you're the same type of threat at all. It's not the same. There's lots of people talking about it, but it is.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how airplanes work, man, like that piece of metals in the sky.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: It is crazy though, when you come across the people online that do say that at the beginning of all their videos, and they.
Speaker 2: Are Congressman's saying it right now, Tim Burchett, who's out going, he's talking to people and he's going what I know. I can't tell because it's disclosed. But if America heard, they'd flip their crap. And I'm not to a side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, ebstein is I'm not back it up. Back it up during when Massy he has said it during the Ebstein stuff like has said just how like even down to I am an excellent swimmer, so like.
Speaker 3: Like he didn't kill himself right like if.
Speaker 4: You if I drowned somewhere that didn't happen. He was listing all everything about him that would you know, disprove a accidental death.
Speaker 2: I will say again, I am not a conspiracy theorist, but when it's nine people that starts to not be a conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, this is not something. It's whack.
Speaker 3: It's whack bro right crazy. Okay, that's all. That's all.
Speaker 2: Thank you everybody for listening. US Congressman Tim Burchett, a member of the House Task Force on the Declassification of Federal secrets, has claimed to have received classified briefings and information indicating that extraterrestrials are real at visited Earth and the US government is covering up this. None like he's still in right now. He's a Republican for Tennessee. It's it's insane. We're lied to.
Speaker 3: I'm lying to you guys right now.
Speaker 1: Oh I hope not.
Speaker 3: Who knows who knows who's lying to who?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: Okay that if you guys want to call as you can, we'll get off this but eight seven, seven seventy seven, Bobby is.
Speaker 1: Our phone number.
Speaker 2: All right, that's it for today. Thank you guys for listening over on the Bobby Cast today at doctor any Duke on. She's a cognitive scientist and I really just argued with her about there's no such thing as luck for an hour.
Speaker 3: It was way more than that.
Speaker 2: She wrote a book called Quit and how important quitting is at certain times in your life. She also won a paper rock ssas or tournament, fully, and she's a cognitive scientist, and I was just telling her I don't believe in luck, and she was like, well, let me tell you why you're wrong.
Speaker 3: And I was like, let me tell you why you're wrong. And then it was fun.
Speaker 2: It was like, I that was fun for me, but it's a I feel like it's a really fun Bobby Cast. We do that, and then also we talk about celebrities like Eddie and I do before that that had very random situations that ended up making them wildly famous.
Speaker 3: So that's up there too.
Speaker 2: What I settled on was there's no such thing as good luck or bad luck. And then she disagreed with you no, because I was like, I don't believe in luck. And she was like, why is because I don't think there's such thing as good luck or bad luck. She was like why, I said, because something that could be considered good luck today you could actually die from something that was started because of good luck and in the end it was bad luck. And you really don't know what luck is until you die, if it was good or bad luck. And I use like lottery winners and then getting murdered or and so we have that conversation for fifteen minutes. But she's a doctor and I was like me too, mine's fake.
Speaker 3: But still.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, No, it's true. I mean you could get a lot of money and go buy your dream car, and then you're driving your dream car super fast and then you die.
Speaker 2: You could see ten bucks on the sidewalk and be like, how lucky has this been? Down to pick up the ten bucks and bam get hit by car. Yeah, because you stopped for a second your time.
Speaker 3: That was my only point. Oh, and we get into it.
Speaker 2: It's like, there's no such thing as good luck until you die, and then you can actually look back at it and see if that was good luck or bad luck. Is something that happened tragically or just terrible luck could actually turn into the greatest thing ever.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, it was such bad luck.
Speaker 1: No, not yet. You don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: It hasn't played itself out yet. Can you imagine fining with me like that?
Speaker 2: For her now, I cannot shot, but you love that. But she was great and she was a professional poker player. She'd won like millions of dollars playing poker. And then she is now in academia and she became a doctor and she writes books and what a life. Yeah, so check it out. It's the Bobby Cast up today. We will see you guys tomorrow. Hope you have a great rest of the Thursday. And until then, goodbye everybody.