Speaker 1: Wakey, Wakey, Eggs and Banky. It's the Bobby Bones pre show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I watched episode two of Yellowstone of this second season, but it's like the second half of the last season, so it's not episode two, but it's like ten maybe, dude, there's a rattlesnake scene. I don't spoil anything. It's not really a spoiler. There's a rattlesnake scene. I'm not even scared of snakes. I don't like snakes. I'm not gonna choose. Okay, pick a friend. It's Eddie and Lunchbox and Mike ding a snake. I'm not gonna pick the snake. But I'm not scared of snakes. There's a rattlesnake scene.
Speaker 3: Makes you scared of snakes?
Speaker 2: No, but I was just like, oh god, what would I have done? So they're down at four Six's Ranch. Yeah, that's what it's called four sixes, right, that's their ranch. No, that's the that's the real ranch in Texas and Texas. Yes, I know, it's sixty six sixty six.
Speaker 3: Those are the real cowboys.
Speaker 2: So it's like four sixes or like quat sick whatever. It is, and I think Tyler Sheridan Taylor Sheridan ended up buying that ranch too, but they're there and it's Texas and so they're not used to the snakes. Dude, lunchboxs would have Pete himself just on this scene. And there were some big stuff that happened, like drama, the snake thing. I couldn't start thinking about the whole snake.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Taylor Taylor.
Speaker 2: Sheridan, humongous rattlesnake.
Speaker 3: Really he did buy the four Sixes ranch three hundred and twenty million dollars.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: He has so many shows. If you look up, that's crazy Taylor Sheridan shows. He has his own He's Tyler Perry and probably not exactly to Tyler Perry. Yep, He's Tyler Perry. And all the stuff that he does is obviously Yellowstone Landman, which is out now with Billy Bob Thornton, which one of my friends telling me it's so good.
Speaker 3: And my mom, Yes, So I've Yellowstone and Landman on my list of q AM I cue.
Speaker 4: Taylor Sheridan went to Texas State.
Speaker 2: He did my Southwest back then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, West Texas.
Speaker 2: He has the special the Lioness so good. Tulsa king which I love, which is Sylvester Stallone. It's like the Mob, but he is Tulsa. I love that Mayor of Kingstown, which I haven't so good, but people say it's really good.
Speaker 3: Thought you did watch that?
Speaker 5: Wait, isn't that the one with the Jeremy Renner he's.
Speaker 2: One of the Avengers. He never uses a bone arrow and I was kind of appointed the falcon or bone arrow?
Speaker 3: Right, Yah, you're right, Eddie was wrong.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, they never pulled it out. I keep going, just do just carry out their bone arrow. So I watched a few episodes of it, but it wasn't that it wasn't good. It was one of those times where there were like a lot of really great shows out and I was like, oh, this one will always be here, And it wasn't fully done with the season. So it's easier to wait till those finish and then go back to them. But then I forgot to go back Lawman Bass Reeves eighteen and then the eighteen eighty three, nineteen twenty three, those who were yellow Stones spin offs. He's Sons of Anarchy, yep, Oh my gosh, there's got to be something to that that is that him him?
Speaker 4: He was in the show got It, That's no, he was in it. That's where he had his acting roles. And then when he turned forty he started writing. He wrote Saccario the like.
Speaker 5: That's again Cartel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good movie.
Speaker 2: He's right, Bennie sid cause I would be like South America and then be cold. I'm like, I don't think of Eddie's next to me?
Speaker 5: Wow, So how old is he now?
Speaker 4: He has fifty six?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's in Yellowstone. He is the guy that rides the horse. He's like the horse guy and you know, you never know it's him, but yeah, it's fifty four.
Speaker 5: I love it when directors do that.
Speaker 4: I don't believe this. This is where I don't believe. He drives out of Texas State, moved to Austin, where he mode lawns and painted houses. While looking for jobs in a shopping mall. A talent scout saw him walking in the mall.
Speaker 2: He's a really good look, like he's modeled type of good looking. Yeah, and but we.
Speaker 4: Hear these stories about people just being found in them. This really is where they go look for people just walking around the mall.
Speaker 2: But the person could have been at the mall, and then their job is it'd be like someone who's looking for music and they're eating at a Chipotle where someone's playing in the corner.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: So it's also literally what happened to Brooklyn Decker wh when she was younger, like someone.
Speaker 2: That she was at the mall and someone taaking was discovered by Brooklyn Decker at the mall.
Speaker 3: Kind of it's like, okay, yeah, you just see something and I'm like, oh, okay.
Speaker 2: And then it's not that they're walking around the mall with a magnifying glass bowling I'm gonna find me a hottie. It's like their job is to probably scout and if there's someone where there's a lot of people and they see someone that makes sense, they probably go that this person made I.
Speaker 3: Think the lunchbox is confused. Why nobody's ever come up to it day.
Speaker 4: I never go to the mall. That's the problem.
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I just can't imagine you're just walking into the mall and some random person goes and goes, hey, man, you're going to be an actor. You can move to Chicago and Sheridan's like yeah, I'm man man.
Speaker 2: I bet I bet it wasn't like that. I bet it's like, hey, I look for people, we do commercials and stuff. If I'm guessing, because I know people who have had to scout for even commercials, not models, but commercials. They're like, Hey, we're looking for a kind of character type or whatever. We think it'd be great in this. And people always think it's a scam because sometimes they did, but a lot of times it's not. So they never like pushed themselves if they're for real, like hey we do just here's my card. Call could have called and been like hey cast commercials. One thing snowballs into another, next thing, you know, boom.
Speaker 5: What's like Matthew McConaughey in his book, he talks about how he met this producer at a bar. He was like working or no, he was at say he was hanging out at the bar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, his roommate or something was a bar tender.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I met the producer and he said, hey, why don't you just come try out for this Days of Confused film He made it. After the film was done, he's like, hey, you're a good actor, man, you should come to La and just you know, hit me up when you show up. Okay, He packed his bags, went to La knock on the guy's door. He's like, what are you doing here? It was just small talk so that he bugged him so much. He was like, all right, let's see what we can do.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 2: Jennifer Lawrence was discovered walking down the street in New York City while she was on vacation where the parents. She was fourteen years old, and then she became catnus. Well, she worked her way to get the happy, to have the abilities to be.
Speaker 5: For him.
Speaker 2: I know she's telling me, I mean, I don't need to walk you through that. But to him, he's like, and then she's on hunger game. No, she had to like acquire the skills, right. So at fourteen was a bone uh Winter's Bone, which is which is a truest story in arc from Arkansas. And she was a kid. I think she won got like an oscar. No, I'm not moving, Mike, I'm hearsay.
Speaker 5: Movie Bobby, And she was nominated. I didn't win.
Speaker 2: Okay, lunchbox, go ahead, so.
Speaker 4: Explain to me. She's just added millions of people just walking in New York because if you ever been to New York, it's the most crowded players in the world. It's annoying. There's people everywhere. And someone just sees his fourteen year old girl and hey, we think he'd be great on TV, Like how weird would that be?
Speaker 3: But if it's your job to look at for people that might look good on TV, then you notice more people.
Speaker 2: Pamela Anderson, she was in a in a stadium and a out and the jumbo tron went on her and the person went and found her.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: She's an adult.
Speaker 3: She wasn't that she was younger at the time.
Speaker 2: So do these guys go up to the actual kid like thirteen and their parent if their kids. Yeah, I don't. But there's also like Scammy's you should never pay money for anything. Don't pay money for headshots through the groups. My friend I have two friends, but I got it. My friend Raymond told me the story. But his brother Robert wanted to be like a commercial actor, and this guy was like, I think you'd be great because Robert's like a big dude. And he was like, I think he'd be great for doing like character acting. His character acting is different than what commercial like normal, and so then he Robert paid for all these head shots and stuff, and then turns out the guy was scamming and when they went to the office of the guy, he had moved out of the office completely, and so the whole her own family was upset about it.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 4: I thought you're gonna go about I thought you were talking about that your friend Ray that you know was in this.
Speaker 2: How long did you catch that?
Speaker 5: I thought you were talking about Ray Ray Raymond?
Speaker 3: No, Raymondo got put in a I think he paid anything.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't accept his and all the naked pictures of him from some dude from they claimed just from Express.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was discovered at a mall too, discovered.
Speaker 5: Not that's where he found what.
Speaker 2: I think you were.
Speaker 5: Profiled.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and then possibly and I say this and not a joking way, because I know how old are you? By the way, Before I say this, I was with the show. I was like twenty three out of college. Uh, and a bit victimized mm hmm, because you were put down in the basement and some dude told you you're being photographer express in your underwear, true vulnerable situation and you were just like here, I am thought I was gonna be the next big thing.
Speaker 5: Did you think it was weird ray that he came up to you and talked.
Speaker 2: To I mean, that wasn't the only photo shoot I'd done. He was like, well, Jennifer Lawrence and I.
Speaker 3: But that's a good point too, which Bobby, you've said that before about money, like you should never pay money. And I remembered that because my daughter got some email about something, and of course she replied and signed up for it, and she was like, Mom, we can get on this zoom and they'll like will you please, Like I want to get more experience with you know, modeling and doing things. And so I was like, okay, fine, so got on this zoom and then you sit through it for thirty minutes and then afterwards they start asking for money and signing up for things, and I was like, sure, we're not going to do this. Like I've heard you don't pay. You shouldn't have to pay for money. If they want you and you get hired for something, they'll take a cut, but we're not going to pay anything upfront.
Speaker 2: And that's a good conversation to have now that this, especially with your kid. Caveat is this there's money that has to be paid because if someone's like, hey, with like feed auditioning, do you have a headshot? But it's not. But you never should pay the company that's asking you to work with. So if they're like, do you have any headhots? Sometimes you have to go out and pay somebody completely independent to take pictures of you and make these shots.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: But it's if my agency sees Amy and is like, hey, I think it'd be great. We're doing these Christmas movies and I think we your bathroom scene and it's all about Christmas in the bathroom and so, and he's like, Greg, it.
Speaker 3: Was fully close to clarified. They don't know, like it's I really wasn't a movie in.
Speaker 2: The bathroomtical but you weren't Christmas movie in a bathroom.
Speaker 5: I know it just sounds you know, everyone knows.
Speaker 2: I think I'm kind of it's kind of a joke. It's just kind of a little improv thing here, and.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be real.
Speaker 2: And if I were like, we just need you to have your head if you have had shots, come on in and you're like, oh, I don't have any, I should go get some. Okay, That's that's not scam right. If they're like, and we left you to have headshots, but we need you to take them with us, and that's gonna cost twel hundred bucks, that is scam right.
Speaker 3: Which this is what I was on. And there was probably fifty other parents on this zoom and they just probably shoot their shot. And it's like, okay, if forty eight of us are like rat red flag, but then two people sign up, then bam, it was worth their time.
Speaker 2: It's like the prince of that South Africa country. I said, a bunch of.
Speaker 3: Money too, you know, but this was right here in America.
Speaker 2: No, I just like, I just I want that one in fifty shot. I wanted wanted to be there. I wanted to have the rupees. I don't know anything about bitcoin, because again I've mentioned this, never have been bitcoin, bro, Never was like getting bitcoin.
Speaker 3: But to us, you're bitcoin bro because you have made money.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: It's wild.
Speaker 5: Or are you crypto bro?
Speaker 3: Oh? Your crypto bro.
Speaker 5: There's a thing.
Speaker 2: I don't know enough about it to be a bro. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, but there's you know, bro is relative because I.
Speaker 2: Know I'm telling you guys, it's.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 2: Hey, Mike, come look at this. So bitcoin is now for one bitcoin ninety four thousand dollars a bitcoin. I don't have ninety four thousand dollars. That's what one bitcoin is unless you went up. This is how much I've.
Speaker 5: Made just on bitcoin.
Speaker 3: Wow, I know it's stupid.
Speaker 2: And I spent like a tap of there you and I forgot we spend it on What do you mean I spent the money? I should cast you want to know? Hey, And I'll say this before we have to go to the show. I've all liked the stock. Oh do stocks do this? I don't know much about it. I have them like in a Robinhood account, and for example, I have sometimes I'm being honest, I just push a button. I'm like, let's see what this does. And so I have something called I shares Misha China ETF and I have.
Speaker 5: Two shares.
Speaker 2: And I bought them for sixty six bucks a share, right, Like that's the kind of crap that I do. And sometimes I buy stuff I know, like I have Peloton, which is not which is lost to me. A bunch not a bunch, but I have lost on Peloton just to guys show you, guys, this is not like millions of dollars because I don't know anything about the stock market, Peloton, I've lost one hundred and eighty seven dollars over the past like year and a half. Right, Okay, Now that being said, you want to know what I made the most on is freaking Ray Mundo's Royal Caribbean group. Now, no, well, this is when it was like a nickel and COVID, and Ray's like, it's COVID, my buddy said, And I don't care about a buddy. But I was like, but I didn't even put a bunch of money into it. I just put like a few hundred bucks. It wasn't like what stock traders do. Ray, I I got in for ninety three dollars I have in this and just Royal Caribbean one thousand and sixty four dollars. Yeah, it's it's way more than Navidia as far as like what I've made. And Ray was just kind of saying that crap. And Navidia has done pretty good. That keeps going kind of up and down a little because now it's kind of a mainstream thing. So now it's it's probably hit near where it's not gonna make any massive jumps. I mean we're a forty percent in the video since the beginning. Yes, it's not that.
Speaker 5: And there they make chips like micro chips or something.
Speaker 2: What's the total plus on it? Because I haven't I bought it at the same time to try mine.
Speaker 4: We are plus one thousand, seven hundred and seven dollars.
Speaker 2: But how much do we put in total? Like three grand or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's pretty good.
Speaker 3: We put in.
Speaker 2: Each of us put in like a thousand bucks over at the time.
Speaker 4: You don't remember that, Amy, Yeah, we've bought forty three shares so far. I mean we are. We're banking, so.
Speaker 2: I have fifteen shares to track it. I forget what you get out, like catch up some of it.
Speaker 4: All My experts are saying buy, we should buy more. What experts down here? It says analyst ratings. It says ninety three percent say buy, seven percent say hold, zero percent say sell. So we are not selling.
Speaker 2: That's why zag. My whole career is zagging.
Speaker 5: They zig uzag.
Speaker 2: My whole career is like everybody says to do this, and I'm like, no, I'm doing the opposite.
Speaker 4: But you just said you don't know what you're doing. I'm listening to the experts.
Speaker 2: I know, I know what I'm doing, IZAG, except I don't know anything. That's my whole stock portfolio right there. But I bought bitcoin and it's like a few hundred bucks for a couple of weeks a time, every couple of weeks, and then forgot about it and then turn it back on one day. And it was up like twelve thousand dollars at one point, and now it's like way, way, way way above that without me knowing anything. I have F what's f Ford Motor? I've lost two dollars on that.
Speaker 5: Their symbol is just F. That's cool.
Speaker 2: I have shoe Steve Madden. I'm down ninety six cents overall.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you've had that for like twenty years.
Speaker 2: In a different account, I have more. I don't know how to get in that account though, I'm like that locked out. I don't know how to get into it. It's a different app.
Speaker 5: There's billions in there. You can't get to it. That sucks that crypto, right, he's not like billion.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how much is in there. It can't be. I don't even know what the what the app is anymore. Oh, that sucks. I gotta figure it out. How it's not coin base. I'm gonna find out, and I'm gonna try to open it on the air. It's probably blockchain. No, like blockchain is is all crypto like that's but this is not crypto. I bought a bunch of stocks when I was living in Austin because I got sick one a bunch of tocks. The price went two hundred bucks total. But I've not touched them.
Speaker 5: And you don't know what app you got those on.
Speaker 2: No, and they's just sitting in there.
Speaker 6: I mean the two popular ones back in the day I was going back then were coinbas in blockchain.
Speaker 2: But it has nothing to do with crypto. It's pre crypto. So yeah, and in block it doesn't matter. I can't even explain it right because I won't know it it's on crypto before all that.
Speaker 7: Then you have like a little key like I have one of those keys where it has a four digit password. It's almost like a USB drive. That's the most secure place because it's off the computer.
Speaker 2: It's not crypto though, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Oh, you don't have crypto then, so this is like a meme stock no, no, sorry, I checked in, you jumped in. Sorry, I apologize, I typed something.
Speaker 2: Yeah you should apologize.
Speaker 5: Yeah, off to here to me, You're sorry.
Speaker 8: Good.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Whenever they first started to have those apps where you could buy stocks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, like those coin had their own app. I'm not talking about any sort of freedom. Crypto Okay.
Speaker 2: It says likes yes, and I was like, oh, you can buy it on your phone, and I bought like four stocks.
Speaker 7: So crypto yeah, okay, Well I see you're saying, I'm sorry, yes, like like the yeah, I know exactly talking about, but I don't know the name for it.
Speaker 2: There's a bunch, Yeah, there's a few those apps. I'll figure it out and maybe i'll do it in the post show. We got to go do the real show though, thank you everybody. We're gonna get started with our show and then we will be back later on to do the post show. But in reality, for you guys, it'll be like two or three minutes.
Speaker 1: All right, Bye, it's time for the Bobby Bones post Show. Here's your host, Bobby.
Speaker 2: If you were listening to the pre show before we went on the air, I was talking about an account that I had. I don't know how much. Probably put four to five hundred bucks in it years and years ago, and I don't I didn't know what it was. I'm trying to find it.
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 2: I've found the account, I mean, the the app. I don't know my credentials. Oh, and I don't know my email addressed it was under. You can do like forgot user name, right, I don't know where it would send it. Oh that's a good point, and then it's gonna lock me out if I try wrong. I can try remember user idea, use security code, log on, forgot ID? Can you do forgot I D forgot password? And forgot who I am? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, all of it is you can, I think. So let me try, because it might tell you what email it sent its or a phone phone.
Speaker 2: Number, which I mean, I've only had one phone number. I have a new number, but there's no phone number option here. I've only had one number for like sixteen years and accept a new one. I have but email addresses, I've had a few. Let me try this one. There's no way it's this one.
Speaker 5: What is that an email address? Do you still have access to that one?
Speaker 2: It says if it is, or email it to you dude. If I open this up and it has millions of dollars in it, we're all going to chuck e cheese.
Speaker 5: You promise, Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 2: But I sent it to my current email and nothing's coming, so it must not be the right one.
Speaker 5: I'll just try to get it. Be patient, it takes a while some time. Be patient.
Speaker 2: You know the one thing I'm not good at patience. Well there's a lot, but the one thing I'm the worst at, I should say patience.
Speaker 5: No patience?
Speaker 2: Uh okay, so we'll see ray. What's because we did this before the show started. I don't even remember, but I have written down blooper bit what is it of you guys are doing the country minute that airs?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: When it was like, so we do this thing and it airs on a bunch of affiliates and it's like the Countryman. I think they may sell a commercial in it or something. I'm not sure how it airs, and it's like this thing happens and we don't write it. Who writes a country minute? Out here?
Speaker 5: On staff?
Speaker 2: And Abby has a hard job because every day she gotta find three stories. It's not right, Abby? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, some days they're more slim than than other series.
Speaker 2: So here is us recording part of it this morning, and just how we feel about it. Usually whenever we're like, these stories are not the best, go ahead. Hey, it's Bobby Bones coming up. We'll talk about CMA Country Christmas that airs tonight. We'll give some details. Who's putting out another Christmas record and Carrie Underwood when she starts listening to Christmas music other things you don't care about as well.
Speaker 3: Next she loves listening to Christmas this time of year. Find out why next, But it's kind of sorry.
Speaker 2: That's that's next on the Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 9: Sorry, I talked over that.
Speaker 3: I thought the recording too.
Speaker 2: So anyway, it's like, hey, and now this stuff you don't care about as the joke, that's.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it was. The carry thing was like because even the carry fault fault, but you you were doing the tease. But then the content we had done just before that cares.
Speaker 2: It was like, I felt bad. She's got to find stories and.
Speaker 3: I'm like, here's Carrie Underwood sharing why she listens to Christmas music.
Speaker 5: We all do.
Speaker 4: That's what happened, because it's.
Speaker 9: Just I mean, in the clip, it was it was a great clip. Would you say kind of more about like it gets you in the mindset and then the spirit and remembering like what Christmas is really about?
Speaker 5: Was like, because it's Christmas, idiots.
Speaker 3: Coming up next confirmation that carries a Christian or something, but Jesus is the reason for the season. It's went out.
Speaker 2: I can't read, gotcha, I can't read that my notes. I need shoe help. I have some shoes in my feet keep sliding out of them, and because I've had them for a long time, and now do I need to have you seen those socks have grips on them? Yeah? Or I might have to wear those with these shoes because they're so slick as I've.
Speaker 5: Had them for so long.
Speaker 3: Oh, but that's gonna make your feet. I have hundreds, dude, if you press on them, when y'all walk on those, does it tick on your feet? No?
Speaker 2: I don't know how to put them on. I want to stretch lab once. Yeah, they stretch you. And then they did a good They did a good job. But I was like, man, if I didn't have to drive somewhere to do this, it'd be awesome because they mean they stretch you, right, And I can I stretch myself and I stretch, but if you have to, if I don't have drive fifty minutes there and fifteen minutes back, it'd just be awesome if I could like have that at my house. But it's not worth thirty minutes driving to me. But they give you those socks to put on, so you feel.
Speaker 5: Good after a good stretch like that when they stretch.
Speaker 2: You yeah, yeah, yeah, and then you try to be a little tougher you okay, So I think that's so. What can My shoes are so slick, they're slide onto, They're so slick now because they're just what do I do?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like those any cobblers, any local cobblers those bother my feet.
Speaker 3: Did the leather stretch or something thing?
Speaker 2: No, I think it's just been worn so many times it's lost stretching.
Speaker 5: What about like insoles? I see those at the Walgreens and stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you can insul these. I do have a cobbler for you.
Speaker 3: I just had to fix my Remember when that shoe broke on the date I had to fix.
Speaker 5: Cobblers existed?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's a real thing.
Speaker 3: Peach Shold your boots like cowboy boots. All you do is resol them.
Speaker 5: What do you think this means? Hang light?
Speaker 3: Hang some lights? Are you hanging lights?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: This would be something about today like in this capacity, because I wouldn't. I don't make notes for home. Hey, I know what wifeless is because I wrote that down as a bit to maybe do on the show. We were just talking about Christmas last night, and it's like I've I told her so I got, I got a tough river to cross because like, I go all out and I try to be super creative with Christmas, and her birthday is like a week after Christmas and it's hard. And I never want to say that to her because her whole life she's had them combined and it's sucks to have your birthday christas right by each other. So I never am like, do you know how hard it is? But she knows, but I never say it. I didn't say it last night, although I wanted to more than ever actually, And so she brought up what do you want for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 5: What do you want?
Speaker 2: I never know what I want? And if I can be honest because I just get myself whatever I want.
Speaker 5: You are the hardest shop.
Speaker 2: I just get myself whatever I want. And I understand that. And I was like, well, what do you want?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 2: Because I just what's going to happen is I'm going to pick out a couple of things and I'm going to be creative about it, and I must spend a decent amount of money on it, and then there's only a fifty percent change.
Speaker 10: You like it?
Speaker 2: And she was like, what do I make you a list of things? There you go, And I'm like, but is that the same for you?
Speaker 10: Me?
Speaker 2: A list? I'm just buying from the list you got me.
Speaker 5: We've been doing that for years.
Speaker 2: But I like to part of my thing is like thinking of stuff.
Speaker 3: Make that not your thing.
Speaker 2: I know that's what I don't want to make it. I want to make it anything, No gifts, nothing do the.
Speaker 5: List is awesome.
Speaker 2: I have the whole list.
Speaker 5: Like having a list.
Speaker 2: She asked for it.
Speaker 3: It's not surprise, doesn't she doesn't know what from the list you're gonna get her. You don't get her everything what.
Speaker 2: I said to you, you'll be there be things on the list is she wants more than others. And if I don't get that, there's disappointment there.
Speaker 5: Well, that's the game.
Speaker 2: I'd rather you got to.
Speaker 4: Decide which one she's most excited about.
Speaker 2: Hey, okay, so that's wifeless.
Speaker 5: I can although I will say, like one time my wife gave me a list and I got her like these shoes from the list, and she's never worn them.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what the amy a clock wants for?
Speaker 5: Tell me more about it?
Speaker 2: Was like I found it because I'm like, you know what, I'm trying to have some success. I'm gonna buy somebody something nice. This is when I first started having like, like actually having money.
Speaker 3: Stop.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm by this.
Speaker 5: Cal was gold.
Speaker 2: Being bronzes from pottery bar in a bronzist right now, don't that's bronze racist?
Speaker 1: This is like.
Speaker 2: Shoes on It's the most expensive thing on the red stream. I'm like, I'm going hard. I'm gonna shore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was not, It was not when I got there. It was most.
Speaker 3: Ever, they still have it and I got it pulling it out and she.
Speaker 2: Never put out her house, stay in a box in her closet whole time.
Speaker 5: Where is it?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Found it during my move?
Speaker 2: You should bring it in? We push it with that next to lack poxity.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, I found it. You have the I found it, I went. They still sell it like so much as it now eighteen years later.
Speaker 5: It's another one.
Speaker 2: How much is it now?
Speaker 3: This might be the pocket version?
Speaker 2: Pocket trust This one wasn't a pocket version.
Speaker 4: So do you still did you move the clock with you or did you throw in the dumb shoup side of your house?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I have it down.
Speaker 4: Do you have it hanging up hug light or is it still in a closet?
Speaker 5: Hang light is a happy light because you don't have the happy light.
Speaker 3: Oh found it? I have the large. Okay, there's a medium and a large. Let's just go ahead and assume that I registered for the large, because you're making it seem like it was go ahead. How much is it seventy nine dollars?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: No, it was like.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it's definitely you've lost your mind. It was do you even remember what it looked like?
Speaker 5: That's like when you buy video games when they first I'm not even sure it's really the story.
Speaker 2: We told the story so many times, and.
Speaker 3: The clock it's real because they still have the clock.
Speaker 5: It wasn't up, that's true.
Speaker 4: Whatever he wouldn't know. He doesn't know what it looks like. He never saw.
Speaker 3: It was a very thoughtful gift than you knock on the door and and stay in my head and be like, I think the part of the story.
Speaker 2: And she had every other clock out. She had like one hundred clocks. It was like Alison Wonderland, except for my clock.
Speaker 4: It was weird.
Speaker 2: Man, Let's move on, Yeah, let's move on. So I mentioned earlier and I'd asked Amy, and again, if you're watching on the live stream, you were not a part of this because we did this pre show, which is not a camera because before the show starts, and we are not prepared to be on camera before the show. He must have were grumpy. And I use that as warm up time. It's like cal snakes for a football game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my face is all puffy and everything. Now you're great. I just woke up. I know, like good morning.
Speaker 2: He's that great in the morning, like better than that. Now you're like tired and weary field tired. So I had asked Amy if she knew Kristin Chinna with cell phone number. And we've had Kristin Chenowick on the show. Kristin Chenowick was the original Glinda and Wicked. Kristin Chenowick, I say did with her. I didn't see her because we were all different parts of the stage. But in d C during the Kennedy Center Honors Kennedy Center Honors where they honored Riba, Lynn, Manuel, Miranda Share, all these people, Riba had asked me to come out and do the opening for her thing. So as soon as the show starts, it was who's the singer of the Latin singer from the eighties, Ricky Martin, Woman's glorious stepan thank you? She was, She goes welcome to the Kennedy Center Honors. It was like seven seconds like here's Bobby Bones. I'm like, what the crap on first? So I can walk out and do a Thing's tell a couple of jokes, get mild laughter. I swear to god they piped in some laughs because I think I'm not ashamed to say that, because I think they did. I'm not for sure they did. And I told a couple jokes that were kind of funny only but they got good laughs on camera, so or maybe I was so nervous I couldn't hear the uproar of laughter there, which is probably not the case. So I tell some jokes, tell up stories, boom Brooks and dun comes out, Kelly Clarkson comes out, Kristin CHENNOI comes out because she did, Andie get your gun reeba Dany gets your gun right over. So we have that shared experience. She's been on the show. I follow her on Instagram? Does she follow me? There is a question and if and I'm just gonna DM or because I feel bolder when I'm with you guys here, Oh we got your back. You don't have a back, but here.
Speaker 5: I don't know what that means, but we're here exactly.
Speaker 2: Let's see chen kay China with one point three million followers. Dang, okay, I am following. Let's if she follows me? You come, come come.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: She does follow me, but here's the thing. She follows twenty seven hundred and sixty six people. That's okay, but that's a whole lot. So she's probably even care like I follow four hundred people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but maybe she has more friends than you do. Oh sure she does.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no doubt about that. Okay, shall I message her? What shall I say? Be cool?
Speaker 5: Whatever?
Speaker 2: It is be cool, dearest Kristen. Oh, but I'll be like yo yo yo, No, No, that's not cool.
Speaker 4: Say I know you're so popular. Hey, christ do you have time to do my podcast?
Speaker 2: Bobby here?
Speaker 5: Funny man.
Speaker 4: That's actually good, right, I hope you're well. You didn't like it, Eddie, He just ignored it.
Speaker 2: He just kept going, just talking about you on the show. If you're in town, would love to have you come and do my interview series.
Speaker 5: She lives here, Amy, I'm not Amy, but I want to know you're right, and I didn't want to bother you.
Speaker 4: You know where she lives.
Speaker 3: Don't go there lunch.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just saying if we know.
Speaker 5: The I know where, Yes, thinking about dropping by.
Speaker 4: Hey maybe I'm walking the dog in the neighborhood.
Speaker 2: Okay, NBD, no big deal. Have a great holiday, Bobby, and I put my cell phone number.
Speaker 1: Guy.
Speaker 2: I said, Hey, Kristen, Bobby here, hope you will just talking about you on the show. If you're in town, let me know, would love to have you. Would love to have uh, I mean, if you're in town, let me know, would love to have you come and do my interviews series from my studio in Nashville. If not NBD, have a great holiday, Bobby that works? Huh.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know it's funny is he asks us what should I write? And then he didn't let us give it.
Speaker 5: Here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I didn't ask you guys that. I asked Amy, And if I would say something bad, she'd been like, that's not cool. You guys are going go yo yo yo? And where does she live so I can go walk the dog in her neighbor I care nothing about what you guys would say in that situation. There are other situations where I do value it. That is not one.
Speaker 4: But Amy didn't even give you one suggestion on what to say.
Speaker 2: Right, so covered he's got no But I would have asked, what about this? She We're good, okay, I don't Amy is the adult in the room.
Speaker 5: That's not true. I'm the oldest, not always the adult, though, correct.
Speaker 2: I just get anxious about asking people to do stuff, And if people ask me to do stuff, I don't carol like if I can't, I will, If I can't, I won't, And I don't think I think about it. A prime example, like two of my dearest friends, I would say they're on my MySpace. Top eight of and Ben Rector and Brett Eldridge and like they are dear, dear friends. And we were on the text group and I was like, hey, all three of us should get together and do a podcast because all three of us are super anxious about different.
Speaker 3: Things, like an episode or a whole podcast.
Speaker 2: No, not a whole series. Oh because Brett now Christmas shows, Ben's about to go on tour. But all of us like are we were? We definitely are special in our own ways, but in very similar ways. And so I was like, we should all do it, and they're back. Brett's like I'm in because I had to before Brett left to go do his Brett Bobby and Ben yeah, killer bees yeah, and killer Bees don't call yourself that? No, but I thought I thought that. I was like, that's funny, that's good, it's the title. And so Ben's like, yeah, man, let's go. We all live by each other, ancient, we we hang out, all of us. And Yet once they said yes, I never followed up because I was like, they really don't want to do it. All they did was say yet, And these are people that I know, and I'm like, they don't even want to do it. I'm not even going to do it. They probably pressure to do it because another one jumped in and said yes.
Speaker 5: You know they would say no, they didn't want to do it.
Speaker 3: You don't do that with any of us in this room.
Speaker 2: Don't care enough. You guys get paid what you get paid.
Speaker 3: That's why we're here.
Speaker 4: And you think we're doing this for the money. Yeah, man's always dollar.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Also friendship, Why no, No, I am long enough to where that's not the case, because we also were friends with you when it wasn't.
Speaker 2: I'm saying that you said this like this, we had that much work.
Speaker 3: I mean when I first started the job. Look, it was a two year thing. I was doing it for fun and I was leaving, but you were still going to be my friend. I literally quit, actually I know. But we had a going away party from me. I know.
Speaker 2: Well I got any a big kat and we all signed it.
Speaker 3: Yeah I still have.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, wasn't work for the show, but it's my friend, so he came.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was a pay cut to come here.
Speaker 2: It was leaving Ben. I just was like, I'm never I'm not. I am not even following back up because I felt like they didn't really want to do it to begin with. But I feel that way and I wish I wouldn't for you to work through I will never work to it.
Speaker 4: I refuse.
Speaker 3: Well with that attitude, I refuse.
Speaker 2: Lunch Fox wants to apologize to the entire show. Uh sports related feel free. If you liked to, you can go ahead.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, guys. I wanted to say I'm sorry that at the beginning of the year I put the San Francisco forty nine ers in the hat for our Super Bowl bet and things have gone south and I mean south in a big way for the San Francisco forty nine ers this year, so we will not be winning that bet. And I just wanted to apologize and say I'm sorry. No need that show, baby, that happens show business.
Speaker 5: So you know the risk.
Speaker 2: We knew the risk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I didn't know if we wanted to do another team.
Speaker 5: Now I don't.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah you do?
Speaker 12: Are?
Speaker 2: I don't no more teams. I had to put the Chiefs in this year.
Speaker 5: Oh look at that.
Speaker 4: Don't worry.
Speaker 2: No, no, no no, because last year I put the Saints in to be funny and they want like I was like, I feel like Saints probably go. But if they do, we're gonna be rich. And then they didn't. So don't feel bad.
Speaker 5: And we got hurt.
Speaker 4: Got I got hurt. It was just a disaster at your disaster.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Pop you there?
Speaker 5: I mean I picked the cowboys.
Speaker 2: Hey, dude, what what are you?
Speaker 4: What are you shaking your hand?
Speaker 5: What you heard him?
Speaker 2: You heard what he said after they won?
Speaker 5: What you know?
Speaker 4: It was so stupid.
Speaker 2: Micah Michah Parson said he we ain't done yet.
Speaker 4: Oh they're done.
Speaker 2: They're not like d Adam and White.
Speaker 5: You're crazy. Yeah, you're out of your mind. But uh okay.
Speaker 2: Raymundo says this is becoming a pandemic in airports and airlines can't do anything about it. Helped me out, Ray, I wrote this down yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So it's called pre board. And I'm not talking about the soldiers that serve our country. I'm not talking about parents with kids, that's fine. I'm talking about the people that fake like their handicap. And apparently all you have to do is just go to the airport people and say hey, I have a medical condition. They give you a wheelchair, You get to board on Southwest before anybody else, and you just have a basic ticket you haven't paid for anything special. And the reason I say they're faking it is because me and my wife are on the way to Vegas and these people are on the plane. They got on in wheelchairs and they're walking to the bathroom, and so that tells me that they're faking like they're injured. But that's not even the end of my conclusion that these people were faking it. We go to get off the plane, these people boarded with wheelchairs.
Speaker 12: And all of a sudden in the jetway we have got jetway, hey Jesus, because these people are walking again, Holey.
Speaker 6: Louijah, and the airport on the way you have to Yeah, they got on the plane in wheelchairs.
Speaker 4: They left to Vegas.
Speaker 2: They could all their arms, all their legs. They were on into Vegas.
Speaker 6: The Lord had healed them, but they were able to preboard and that's all they needed for you.
Speaker 2: And they were faking it.
Speaker 6: And the airport can't do anything about it until Southwest does away with their where you can sit wherever you want.
Speaker 4: Now they'll still let you on if you're on a wheelchair first.
Speaker 2: So what you're saying is they can't be like, prove it right, or how did you, they can't ask questions about that that someone's now got pilots in the family. They so there's no way.
Speaker 4: I kind of like this now, huh down.
Speaker 5: Are you sure they were faking it? Faking it right? Like for sure?
Speaker 2: For sure this airport Jesus airplane Jesus got in there.
Speaker 4: And right, yeah, Eddie, how did they walk up the jet bridge when they got to Vegas?
Speaker 2: Well, because like mama, you can walk in little amountains, but if you get to the aircraft, that's a lot at the air way. I can't even undertand going to the bathroom with no wheelchair in the air plane, not a lot of walking to get to the air to the bathroom.
Speaker 5: Like my mom can walk, but she has bad knees and rods in her legs. So when she gets the airport, she gets a wheelchair to take her all away.
Speaker 6: Right, But have you ever seen when she hits the jetway and she starts slightly jogging to get to those slot machines, Then that means she's never been affected by jetway Jesus.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess so.
Speaker 2: Well, valid point, Jesus, Jesus saves and hills in the air well, yeah, okay, speaking of flying. Two Delta flight attendants fail breathalyizer before flight. Came a break like, no, they can't.
Speaker 3: If there's an emergency, they may not.
Speaker 2: Be them up if something crazy have would you say, Oh that sobered me up? Oh yeah, these guys were a little too friendly, they say from CBS News for a recent Delta Airlines International flight. Two flight attendants fail to breathalyzer test over the legal limit for crew members. I don't know what the legal limits for crew members though. I mean, oh, listen to this, because so I don't know what the limit is, Mike, maybe you can look it up. Listen to this. Two flight attendants filled to breath the lyser tests, with the female attendant showing a blood alcohol seven times the legal limit for crew members.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, I didn't know there was a legal limit though for crew members, Like this should be zero, right, Like no drinks, I don't know, like your job, probably no drinks.
Speaker 2: In the USDFA recommends eight hours befroeen drinking and flying that employees be removed from their duties. So I guess might is this pilots and flight attendants. I feel like that shouldn't be the same role. Flight should be able to have a drink. They got deal with a bunch of idiots, like you need a drink sometimes able to be a flight attendant, like not enough to impair you from making emergency decisions, but a little bit because when the guy won't shut up by not getting up peanuts.
Speaker 5: That's true. Like when you go to the bar, sometimes the bartenders like, here' shop for you. You know what, I'll take one with you.
Speaker 3: He's a bartendary. He's not in charge of like anybody's safety up in the.
Speaker 2: Air, unless his next job is getting on the plane of flying it. You never know, he could be doing a double.
Speaker 3: Yeah, guess it's different.
Speaker 2: The woman gets past JFK Airport and Delta security to fly to Paris.
Speaker 3: It's so weird. I don't know the update on this.
Speaker 5: They called her a stowaway. What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Because she was hid hiding away from CNN.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you guys ask Thank you for asking caring. There's a lot of questions about a woman stowed away last week on a Delta Airlines flight from New York to Paris. The fifty seven year old woman managed to sneak past all JFK Airport security and Delta gate agents. Flight attendants became suspicious when they noticed her moving from bathroom to bathroom during the flight.
Speaker 3: She didn't have a seat.
Speaker 2: You're like a seat fillerd and award show.
Speaker 3: But if you get carried time someone gets up, you're.
Speaker 2: Like, well, the one was supposed to fly. That sucks.
Speaker 3: And she's like a Russian right, yeah, she has a.
Speaker 2: US green card, but she's a Russian citizen. But how does she get passed?
Speaker 3: That's the thing that's the problem.
Speaker 2: The oneman was supposed to fly back to deal with the consequences, but Delta refused to fly her back. When she does return to likely face charges from CNN.
Speaker 4: Dang, that's incredible because once they're up there, they're not going to turn the plane around, right.
Speaker 2: Not unless you're bad. The pilot will say, you guys, keep on doing this, I'll turn this thing around. Yeah that's right, that's right.
Speaker 4: Stay in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: That lolla. She was bouncing back to America. They should partner, Biden, partner before he gets out office. Hey, here's the thing about buying part in the sun. I'd pardon all you guys for anything he did.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, yeah, but after you said you were.
Speaker 2: It's just it's your son. I don't care. It's like for people to go like my son murdered somebody to hide him.
Speaker 5: What did he do? I don't.
Speaker 2: There's some taxes, not a gun. There's some gun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he wasn't when he wasn't supposed to.
Speaker 2: I was looking at all the every single president has pardoned people had done way word.
Speaker 3: Trump pardoned his what uh father in law.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's so many parts and everybody it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Clinton pardoned like his brother in law.
Speaker 5: The buddies would be different though, but cool.
Speaker 6: I like that.
Speaker 2: Hey, it doesn't matter on my last day. I'm partnering to everybody.
Speaker 4: I'm Joe Exotic.
Speaker 2: What you want, buddy, you want out of here, let's go.
Speaker 4: He thought Trump was gonna pardon him. That's what Joe Exotic thought about last time. But he never got part of Would.
Speaker 5: You throw Crisly in there?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, do you have a problem with Chrisly? No? What I'm probably have a problem with see, I forget my beef sometimes.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But you don't have a problem with him at all.
Speaker 2: The daughter talking crap out. See, I like Tod Crystal. He was nice us on the show, and I like the mom. The daughter was the one who was I think maybe she.
Speaker 3: Was reacting to like us, maybe talking about her.
Speaker 2: Reading the news. Anybody anybody that goes after lunchbox goes after me?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah. She was saying, we need to get our fact straight and people straight.
Speaker 2: And I think I said, well, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I likes all the time.
Speaker 2: Allegedly, I would pardon Todd Chrisly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd probably let Joe Exotic out.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: December Fir, who was convicted of a leader buying and possess everybody quiet police buying and possessing a gun. He also pleaded guilty to nine tax related charges.
Speaker 5: This is Biden's son. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The broadly crafted parton explicitly grants clemency for taxing gun offenses. M I mean if it were my kid there listen, people be like, if my kid kill somebody them?
Speaker 3: Well, I think what I heard too is if in the club, if Harris had become president, maybe I don't know that he wouldn't have maybe done it. But since the administration is switching and people are kind of going after him, they might unfairly use him as yes, when it's not deserving of whatever he may.
Speaker 2: Get side from all the political stuff. If it's my kid, I'm pardoning him.
Speaker 3: But depending on what they.
Speaker 5: Did, correct, I don't care.
Speaker 2: If it's like big murders, Okay, medium murder, I'll pardon them.
Speaker 5: Big murder. Now, well, like you know, if it's like a fight and then he accidentally kills someone, Okay, maybe.
Speaker 3: Like if the person hits their head and accidentally dies.
Speaker 5: The right, Okay, that's different.
Speaker 2: That's happened, I know, and that's terrible. I know, yeah, I listen. But I started to look through all the pardons. So when I read this, and everybody has to react angrily, regardless of what team you're on, because basically the politics high school football now, and you win, you win state championship, right, That's what it feels like all the time. Everybody wins, like state championship. We won. And I went through and looked at Trump's, and I looked at Obama's, and I looked at Clinton. Dude, there were like twenty work way worse than this one. And what you do is you cluster them all at once on your last day and then it's like up might he here?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Pretty funny how they just it'd be coold to be able to pardon people. Huh. George W.
Speaker 3: Bush, he sewn to George W.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Man, what did he do?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 5: Who do het? Parton?
Speaker 2: He U, there's there's a bunch of them George W. Bush, Jose Compian and Ignacio Ramost two US Border Patrol agents who wounded drugs smuggler and tried to cover up the incident.
Speaker 3: Not that is.
Speaker 5: I went to college with him. Maybe, oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe he just thought, maybe he just really thought, like there's somebody like domestic terrorism, they've like pardon them.
Speaker 5: But like he doesn't know all these people, right, Like so people are not give you a list of like.
Speaker 2: Hey, people that he trusts or people that he knows are favors to people that he has that they like Bill Clinton bro DIDs some it's some parton men like how many bro DIDs? Some part man? Roger Clinton us to plays softball with him?
Speaker 3: He did, Bill Clinton four hundred fifty nine parton.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why he doesn't.
Speaker 4: I wonder what the average is like it is that a lot or is that normal? And we just see four nine Bill Clinton.
Speaker 3: Had like a Clarence Bill Clinton pardoners.
Speaker 2: Clarence sale On on pardons what you got because whatever he does, no limit should be. You're the president. There is a whole list of people pardoned by George W. Bush. Mike, Oh yeah, Bush did two hundred. Well that's okay, that's I mean, that's a lot of thious. Oh yeah, no, Clintland hard Clinton did four fifty nine.
Speaker 5: And this is get out of j George H.
Speaker 3: W b.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're done, dude.
Speaker 3: Wow, I mean it is literally unlimited. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: That doesn't see it.
Speaker 2: The things that are crazy are Supreme Court justices get to serve their whole life. That's crazy. There are no term limits. That's crazy. Just in general governors, yes, but being the Senate being the hell how that's good? So Atholle insane. You can be five. There are a five hundred year old. Yeah, like I look the other day Methudla still in still representing Iowa. George HW Bus seventy seven people. Ronald Reagan four hundred and six people.
Speaker 5: He was famous.
Speaker 2: Reagan went hard to guys. Is am I reading this Carter? Five hundred and sixty six people?
Speaker 3: Oh wait, did you say Obama's number one?
Speaker 2: Twenty seven Obama one thy nine twenty seven. Obama just like the prison said, you're all free. He just didn't even know who was in there, but what they did. He just you get a freedom, You a freedom. Obama showed the first Trump one. What's what's he doing?
Speaker 4: Obama said that most of his drug charges.
Speaker 3: Yeah, were harsh. Hey, good for him, Yeah, because there were probably something that needed to be It's weird.
Speaker 2: About the drug stuff now is that people are still in jail for marijuana offenses when it's like, yeah, legal in a bunch of states, they should be.
Speaker 3: It's probably a lot of what Obama was doing.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it is a not so I'm probably, but I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Say allegedly, my theory personally that I was making up out of nowhere would be that hopefully he too for people that were even racially profile for it.
Speaker 4: George Washington did sixteen he did, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well that he was just getting started found the rule.
Speaker 2: I get to what He's like, dude, you got an hour left on your presidency, so you got to go quick. Obama did so in his final acts of office to reduce what he Okay, so Obamas were because he thought the punishments were too harsh. Yeah, yeah, so a lot of those that with the specific Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Well you go back Mike FDR three thousand, six and eighty seven.
Speaker 2: I think he did. I think he just did. Everybody's last name starts to l your free good, go to go back to like the last ones, like because obviously Biden's not done, so we only know the Biden son one. Go back to Trump and then we'll look at Obama bank fraud. That's it. See stuff like that, You're like, they probably know somebody. Like here's one somebody in Iowa meet packing Magnet sentence to twenty seven years in prison for bank fraud and twenty ten that was commuted. Trump did that one. I feel like the guy who you probably rich and knew somebody was rich.
Speaker 5: Twenty seven years a long time.
Speaker 2: Let's see what else we got to here. Try to see if I can find a bad one. Give me Obama. Let's say if Obama did anything, we were like, that's bad. Oh yeah, rod uh blagoyevitch. The I think like you may look this up, like for the last seven governors of Villino or something, I've all been to jail. Something like that. That's a stat that I just came up with out of my head, and it probably isn't exactly right, but his was for some shadiness, I believe Illinois. Yeah, governors Illinois that had been in jail. A study published four out of the last eleven governors have spent time in prison. I said, four out of seven. But yeah, I know it was something like that. A study published by the University of Illinois Chicago ranked Illinois is the second most corrupt state in the nation, with four out of the last eleven governors going to jail while they were in office or no, I don't know, maybe they get caught after and I don't know.
Speaker 5: A study.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's wild. You do have the opportunity because you are in the mix and if their decision is being made, and those decisions can affect it's crazy that there aren't limits to how much senators can go in and out of the stock market. What do you mean they can they affect laws that makes talks go up and down. Like Nancy Pelosi, whatever she's up to, she's making a ton of money constantly. And it's like, and again you may google that for me, Mike, but it It's almost like there should be some rules against like maybe your cousin kan or something. But it doesn't look good. All right, if you find that, let me know. But boom, George, let's see what else I have. I wrote out some other notes here. As Mike looks for that. Morgan was sitting in a food hall fifth and Broad. Oh, there are people behind you.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They were singing the show theme.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 8: They were doing the our intro that reads sings.
Speaker 2: Because they saw you which one hold on?
Speaker 5: Which one?
Speaker 2: Because this is the Bybone show is not the one reads Sorry, sorry I get him confused, the one that Eddie was seeing singing that one? Yeah, and then they.
Speaker 3: Did that this is the It was like it was like I heard of course by multiple the kids are adults.
Speaker 8: They were adults.
Speaker 2: They know it was you.
Speaker 4: No, they had no idea, And I was just sitting there.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, I heard that.
Speaker 8: And then I just kept listening and they were talking about how much they loved the show, and they were like, hopefully we run into somebody from the show.
Speaker 2: And I was just sitting there giggly.
Speaker 5: Oh they knew she was there.
Speaker 3: They never said anything.
Speaker 2: A big time.
Speaker 3: Hope we meet someone from the show and like, hey, I guess what, I'm Morgan.
Speaker 8: You want to make sure and that feels weird and they able to show that, well, then they would have come up to me if they recognized me, you know what I mean, Like, I don't want to be the person who's like, hey, I understand that you know the picture.
Speaker 5: But up to people with Pimp and Joy shirts and sometimes they're just.
Speaker 3: Like hey, yeah, I did that once and most of the time people know. But then one time someone was like, I was like, you're shirt because they were looking like I was crazy. I'm like, this is this is a show your shirt? And then they're like, oh, this is a game.
Speaker 2: And it's weird to go up to somebody and be like, oh you know who I am.
Speaker 3: No, No, I wasn't saying yeah I know. But if they're like, I hope we meet someone from the show, maybe there's a way I get what you're saying, Morgan, So maybe there's a way you could be like this might totally be weird, and I totally get you may not know that.
Speaker 4: You hope you made someone from the show.
Speaker 2: Well here I am I bet too much too. That's something you would do that is.
Speaker 4: I like big time too. I like that Morgan will big time you in public.
Speaker 2: Hey, Pelosi's made four million in just the video.
Speaker 4: Yeah, whenever she buys stock, you should buy it.
Speaker 2: Do you ever see those things on the internet. Clos just bought it, so you got to jump on it and tell you what she buys.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they have to disclose it.
Speaker 5: But I just feel like she has to know something that's insider.
Speaker 3: She's like, I'll get part of it.
Speaker 2: I would think that you can't say she has to or that it is insider trading. You could say that it is suspicious and a lot of people have shined a light on the suspicion of it. You can't just clear things like that because you will get in trouble or you will get sued.
Speaker 4: No, no, I'm I'm saying why else would she all of a sudden buy it.
Speaker 2: I mean, it just seems but you just can't yell she knows, because again, if they.
Speaker 4: Asked a question, I said, doesn't she No, you didn't.
Speaker 2: Can you say like you did not ask a question.
Speaker 3: I personally believe potentially she maybe knows something.
Speaker 2: As long as you're not stating it as a fact. You could be like man. From everything I've read, it seems like something Shrady's happening in there. You can do that because you just yeah, they're just words you have to use. You can't. It can't be a declaration of what you know when it isn't true and you don't know and you can't prove it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I mean she her net worth is two hundred and sixty six million dollars. What let me tell you tell me. But she's also like way old, and it's like, we got a limit.
Speaker 3: Right, we have to because what she's still doing.
Speaker 2: She's eighty four.
Speaker 3: Okay, this has got to stop.
Speaker 4: Because eighty four year olds aren't really in touch.
Speaker 5: No, you're not really Joe Biden eighty two?
Speaker 4: What about eighty year olds? Were they in touch?
Speaker 3: I mean I was with an eighty year old.
Speaker 5: Oh you were.
Speaker 3: Whoa, whoa, whoa, and he was with it.
Speaker 10: No, that was a little blue pills. Hey, I need I did see an old man with tattoos reflective vest. He looks really cool, like an old man with those.
Speaker 2: Those old man tattoos, though, are like navy No, no, no, in fifty No.
Speaker 5: He looked like a rocker. But he must have been like, it's all like.
Speaker 2: Brudus from Popeye drawn Weird Anchors. Yea, all right, this is a funny story and I couldn't read it on the show because of the names, and I wanted to make sure that I got the names in here. So there was a story amy about during the Texas Texas A and M football game that two guys that wanted to get in the game dressed up as construction workers with like reflective vest and got in. They were just like, yeah, we're working sid let him. Have you heard the story yet?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, So Aggi's and Longhorns and college station tickets to the game were super expensive. It is the most expensive game ticket of the year on average this past year and takes in and police form my tweet out they had arrested two men for wearing reflective vests and hard hats who had entered the stadium using fake credentials because they didn't have tickets at the game. So they thought, we'll dress up like we work in construction, so they get in.
Speaker 5: A reporter in.
Speaker 2: Texas decided to do some of their own research and it turns out the guys had a couple of names on their credentials. The first guy's name was first name Harry, last name A Z C R A C Harry as crack. That's awesome, okay. And the second, the second one, his first name was Duncan and his last name was Mick cochiner. So Duncan mccachinner O.
Speaker 6: Sick.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, I get it, Duncan mcchinner.
Speaker 2: So here's the thing. If you're trying to get in by doing this, you can't do the fake names because that's gonna make something that No, no, because you could probably get in by doing this, but someone could look at a credential and go, Douncan mccocky, Okay, okay, any of this real. You gotta be like John Smith on your credential. You can't do Harry Ballsack.
Speaker 3: What else do you put? You can't because that What else do you put on the credential though? Like do you put like constructions there, like Kyle Field, like.
Speaker 2: Any of that make it look legit. You could probably also find a construction company that's somewhere working around. There's always upgrades to stadiums. Yeah, like so, but then all of a sudden, you know.
Speaker 3: Like Revelly Construction, when it's like Lucy.
Speaker 2: Vagina, You're like, what, that's what I'm saying. The person looks at it and goes, well, that's not is any of this real. I'm calling the cops. So they went one level too deep.
Speaker 3: But they didn't. Sorry, I got distracted. They got in the game. So it wasn't the names that got them.
Speaker 2: Got It was the names that got well it was I don't know. They say what got him got so it could have been the person read the name and then called security.
Speaker 5: They kept showing a guy during the game with.
Speaker 3: A hard hat with a hard feel, like that was for Home Depot.
Speaker 5: It was Home deeple sent Home Deep on his hard hat.
Speaker 2: But I mean, here's why though. They were showing him because he was a Texas fan in the middle.
Speaker 3: Of all of the That's why he looked miserable.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, he wasn't miserable because Texas was winning, I know, but he looked around less he was. The thing was, he was opposite fan of where he was sitting. So that's why, Okay, well.
Speaker 3: Whatever he was, every time I saw him, he looked miserable.
Speaker 5: Correct, Everyone was cheering around him and he was just sitting there with his heart at like it.
Speaker 3: Well either way, home DEEPO had to be happy because I was like, oh, home Depot, home depot. I thought it was like a commercial.
Speaker 11: But that was the guy in the hard hat, Like, yeah, that's funny.
Speaker 5: Question about that real quick. The students though, they like they get free tickets or like cheap tickets.
Speaker 2: Right, cheaper cheap urb not free. You buy a packet of you buy the student tickets before. But also you can also buy the student tickets as an adult. You don't have to be a student to sit there. Oh really, like students can sell those tickets. Mike, what do you have there? What team is he?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's a long worn fan.
Speaker 2: He's a long horn Okay, so he's a long horned fan in the middle of all of the cadets.
Speaker 3: And yes, and they're like doing all their pass back cheers and he's probably just annoyed, but.
Speaker 4: He knew what he was getting into.
Speaker 2: He wanted to get in the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but also it's funny, and he probably told he was on camera, so.
Speaker 5: He just it's funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it was awesome, Hold tight to it. What was the question? So student students are offered to buy tickets early pre pre football season. You can buying a pack, Yes, I'm much cheaper, but then you can also sell them and you can sell them to anybody you want. Yeah, adult sitting anybody. Yeah, anybody can sit in those seats. I think that's it. Check out twenty five whistles with Devin mccordy, three times Super Bowl champion for the Patriots. He's on today. He has a twin brother. Think about being twin They both played in the NFL. But think about being twins and like one is better than the other. That would be tough.
Speaker 3: But they both play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm talking about them specifically. That's happened before. Or here's an example. Our trainer, Kevin Klug played college football. His brother's twin brother played for the Titans. He played college. His brother was like an inch and a half taller and like twenty five pounds bigger twin, so he just was physically like that much bigger and stronger, which made all the difference. Think about that twinness of it. Or he could be like Ray and your twins is nothing like you. Your twins is massive and tall, charming and good looking.
Speaker 3: And well race good looking and charming.
Speaker 2: I don't ever see him always I had Nick Canner find him. I'm like, oh, look down.
Speaker 3: There, and he's the perfect type for Bay.
Speaker 6: I'm kidding, Ray, you and your brother talk at all Now, I was gonna say, I don't even know if he's alive.
Speaker 2: What do you feel it if he died.
Speaker 3: Like like yeah, no, no, like not not to call you, but like because he's your twin.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they go yeah.
Speaker 6: People say you can feel stuff like the movie Twins Yielding. Uh, I wouldn't know when he was upset at school because he told you No, I just feel it something was weird.
Speaker 5: Really, what if?
Speaker 3: Because Ray doesn't talk to his twin now, so he doesn't know. So sometimes if Ray's feeling off, it might be because his twin is feeling off, like it could be it could be that, and we don't know because they don't talk.
Speaker 2: Rub it's not you can't. All right, I think we're good. Thank you guys for listening. Go check out the If you listen to The Bobybone Show, it's up, or at least the first half's up. Twenty five whistles up with Amy Brown's oh.
Speaker 3: It's four Things gonna be around with fifth Things the bonus episode, There you Go, and today's good.
Speaker 1: Like it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. They're always good, but I don't know. Today, I just feel like, because it's funny, you feel it. When we recorded it, it felt good.
Speaker 2: I felt that, all right, we're done, Thank you guys. We'll see tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Byberdy