Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys Podcast getting slight reactions.
Speaker 2: This podcast all depends on you, baby.
Speaker 3: See that's right. It's Brooklyn Boys Podcast. Slice Time for episode three twenty three and before right, and if you say it backwards, it's episode three twenty three exactly.
Speaker 1: I'm scary. That's Brodie. Uh. We didn't do a slice time. We skipped a slice time. So this this is a glut of messages in our machines skip a slice time A were talking about, did we well, I'll tell you know. We skipped a week so and then no, so we we went in order. Brooklyn Boys Slice Time, Brooklyn Boy Slice Time, Brooklyn Boy slices. A long time since we we are, right, Yeah, it's been a it's been a long time, so that we have voicemail to talk back, backing up. And by the way, if for some reason we don't play yours, it's because it might have been erased. No need to leave it again, because I'm sure it's probably about the tire package, because that seems to have been dominated the conversation. No need to leave that again. We could just move forward because, by the way, at some point we got to stop marinating in the in the in the same three topics slices.
Speaker 3: Scariness doesn't like being beat over the head with a bat.
Speaker 1: But anyway, we we definitely lost a chunk, but that's.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's bat Hey, Yeah, we get a two weeks. I'm on day twelve of the flu or whatever this is I have. This is the first time I have not gotten a flu shot in probably twenty something years, and it's kicking my ass.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And again it's not a medical conversation. I'm just saying, if anything could have helped this, I wish I had one it because it's been a brutal couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Brutal.
Speaker 3: But thank you all for the birthday wishes, for those who wish me happy birthday. If you haven't, it's too late. Don't do it now. It's already gone. But I appreciate the people that did. It was a coughing, sneezing, wheezing stuff. He had fever, so I couldn't rest kind of birthday. But I got through it. And then Scary had a birthday four days later, as he does every year.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 1: Yesterday was my birthday and I had a great time. It was fun.
Speaker 3: A lot of people did the Scary Jones. I'm gonna post a picture with Scary and then tag him for his birthday. I love that, which I know he likes. I did not get any of that, so that's I got one from Scary.
Speaker 1: But I gotta say, at what point do I cut it off? Because people are now seeing it a day later, and they're sending me pictures of me with them today in my story, and am I expected? I am expected to repost because I posted a few this afternoon. I'm like, wait, it's got to stop soon, like and I'm sorry. If you get an alert and Facebook, then it's my birthday. If you're a Facebook friend of mine, three four days later, you have to at least say belated or sorry, I'm late, but I hope you had a good birthday.
Speaker 3: You can't say happy birthday four days later. It already happened. Yeah, your wishes for my birthday don't count. It already happened. If I have a happier don't have a happy it's too late. Hey, the fact that you think of me, I'm okay with it.
Speaker 1: Say birthday. I don't care about belated.
Speaker 3: Which I just say, I hope you had happy birthday. But you have to acknowledge you four days lately. Come on, I'm happy they just remembered, So say happy birthday to me next week.
Speaker 1: I'm good. You just told people not to No no, no, you could no no no that the picture part. Then you could say happy birth If someone comes to me on February eleventh and says happy birthday, I'm not going to be offended.
Speaker 3: What if it's a picture of you on February eleventh from like five years ago. No, I'm not going to celebrating the anniversary of the picture. Yeah, but I won't be posting.
Speaker 1: It past today. That's it. I'm done. I'm not I can't repost people you know that are sending me stuff today, but I will, I will acknowledge you. But anyway, all right, okay, I have to.
Speaker 3: Put up like a hundred pictures of the two of us together and tag you in AI. All right, Well, we have a glut of these to get through. But first of all, but we have some portant important announcements to make. First of all, the microphone button. Can we talk about the microphone button? So yeah, that's so. I reached out to the big the biggie wiggities over at the iHeartRadio app, and this is what I was told. If you are missing the talk back button, just go to recently played or search for the podcast and it will reappear. So if you're locked into the podcast, you haven't backed out of it and gone back in or reset again, go to your recently played or search for Brooklyn Boys and then when the search results come up, then click on it.
Speaker 1: That's very important.
Speaker 3: Also, there's an update coming, I guess for iPhones because Andrew doesn't have this problem. But the problem should be fixed sometime this week, which is the week of the third. You should get an update to fix the problem. Also, always update your Heart radio app when it offers you to, please do that because then, yeah, a lot of bugs and fixes and things are in there. Also, I reached out to the same big muckety MUCKs at I Heart and I said, hey, we've gotten some complaints because Scary Jones asked our listeners to go on the iHeart Radio app and leave us a good review and a five star rating. That's a four point six right, And I said, I don't see a place to do that. And a lot of people DM, including Daz and a bunch of other people. They said they couldn't find that ability. I said, hey, did we lose that in the last update and is it coming back to which I was reminded that's never been an option in the iHeart Radio app. You've never been able to review the podcast. You've never been able to give a star rating or leave any kind of review. So when Scary told you we have a four point six and then gave you a mission to go and review, yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: It was fool's gold.
Speaker 3: It's not an option in the iHeart Radio app. Among all the great things that iHeart Radio does, giving you the option to leave a review as impossible. So when Scary said we have a four point six, that's right news? What app was I looking at? Come on, can we get to the point. We got so much to play here? The point is you fucked up?
Speaker 5: Brother?
Speaker 1: Nope, four point point six was it was? It was I looking at Spotify.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you say that you're watching a baseball game and tell me the Jets lost that, he doesn't work that It wasn't Apple, Apple, You were talking about iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: We need better, we need right, Okay, but give me the answer.
Speaker 3: Don't just give me a problem a new solution where how could I possibly know what you could have been looking at the deezer it was or streamcast or stream it was one of the major ones. Box, I don't know what you were looking I'll tell you what ones Audio Boom, I don't know. It wasn't Apple, iHeart Radio the company you work for, right well, you work Fireheart Media. But the point is the app that we that we have a deal with, We're on the contract.
Speaker 1: We're exhausting me. I'm exhausting you.
Speaker 3: I want you to apologize now to all the slide and I'm gonna make it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna, we're gonna.
Speaker 3: We're gonna figure this out where I saw the four point six and we'll get after. We'll get after, apologize, apologize all the people that went looking our talkbacks here we go all.
Speaker 6: Right that way, Rock and Steve over there, Nicle and say, uh, I kind.
Speaker 1: Of dig the new iHeart app. I like to look, wiggle, I like to talk. That makes me jiggle.
Speaker 7: I think it's a better, better thing and better.
Speaker 5: Look than the old one.
Speaker 1: And it's pretty much the same.
Speaker 6: Other than that, I think bunds of different spots things like that, But it's still other.
Speaker 1: All right, the reviews are coming in. They're positive.
Speaker 3: Positive talk back from Rock and Steve over there with.
Speaker 1: The new iHeartRadio apps updated today.
Speaker 8: You leave from the box over there calling about coming in about the Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 9: I think my favorite was.
Speaker 10: Falling Rock Barly that that year.
Speaker 1: Are those guys?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think that was funny.
Speaker 9: I'm not even I was older at that time, so it's not my developmental time years.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 9: That's what I like.
Speaker 13: Over there, Keep on rocking out for.
Speaker 1: Now, thank you? Yeah? All right, all right, everyone loves one has their own era.
Speaker 14: Heavy float jew here.
Speaker 1: You got me on that one, Brodie. All right, you need to reference what you're talking about. Oh, because you said heavy flowed you. Oh you called so flowed you the heavy flowed jew. I'm I'm yeah in regards to something. Yeah, okay, yeah, that's the context.
Speaker 15: All right, heavy flowed you here, Brodie, just heard you in the VEMO note.
Speaker 16: I put the.
Speaker 15: Fucking put paths with the with the little tear dropping red the blood.
Speaker 1: Go get me.
Speaker 5: Looking boys.
Speaker 17: Crack Jersey latest talk back episode, talking about.
Speaker 18: The spot tires and Scary says here we go, Well, it's just.
Speaker 17: A detail that I forgot to tell you about the run tires.
Speaker 8: Details matter, Scary details.
Speaker 19: Is the reason why people.
Speaker 5: Are pouring on on you.
Speaker 20: You didn't give it a detail.
Speaker 21: That it's a fucking run flot.
Speaker 16: Next time, understand details.
Speaker 1: Fuck, he's got a valid point.
Speaker 22: Moving on, I swear it is ridiculous where they moved the microphone on the iHeartRadio app and not being able to find it. I spent a good amount of time until I heard the talkbacks this week on where to find it. Thank you iHeart for making it harder for us. People who want to leave talkbacks can't leave talkbacks because you have to do a through. You have to go azybs two things, Thank you?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 23: Cut testing cunt one, cunt two, cunt three, cunt?
Speaker 1: Okay, is that just gratuitous? Where are we going?
Speaker 24: Well?
Speaker 1: No, where was she going with that? What was she reading? Hold on, let me read the transcript of that. Nope, it's just she's counting numbers and using the C words. She went like she did like fifteen of them. All right, really fifteen, that's a lot of Okay, she's back again on the next one. I'm reading ahead, and I'm reading ahead. We don't need all those good See first all AI picks up on this stuff, and then they're gonna give us like a freaking like a some kind of rating that's like an X rating or our rating.
Speaker 3: We don't need that, can't they can't rate us on the radio app. This is no way to do that.
Speaker 1: No AI hio, no AI wall back. No, they'll put it in a different category that we're obscene. Look at this. She does it again. Reggie, stop it with with the C word. She says that I like the word. See, I have a transcript. I could see what it is ahead of time. We're gonna say that's a new feature. Now we have home. Yes, I could see ahead of time.
Speaker 23: All right, k book boys kit from being sure Luke is homesleeping. So I don't know scared. When you said your nephew Lucas, I thought this kid was seven years old or something like. I can't believe he's fourteen years old.
Speaker 2: But you said you got in that.
Speaker 23: SOHO speaker like, what's seven year old? Wants a speaker should clarified he said he was fourteen.
Speaker 3: I'm like, dtails, I'm.
Speaker 25: We're getting old.
Speaker 1: We are Lucas fourteen and he should have liked it. You know what he did. He actually returned it and bought a Phillips Sonicare toothbrush and a an electric shaver. So electric shave. What kind of dork trades in?
Speaker 26: Uh?
Speaker 1: A son no speaker for a toothbrush? My nephew Lucas.
Speaker 9: Hey there, Brooklyn boys, this is Peter Culling from the three h five Uh listening to episode three twenty one. You're talking about the backronyms. And I just saw a meme that newspaper stands for north east, west, south, past and present event record.
Speaker 14: In my life?
Speaker 27: Have I heard of this backronym?
Speaker 28: Have you?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: No, it's no, it's cute. No, but that is ridiculous. That's that is the ridiculous, perfect example of a backronym. Just making sure that.
Speaker 25: Bernie.
Speaker 1: Who Laura from Connecticut? Okay, I didn't hear. I was just saying this, Hey, guys, newspaper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was today years old. Mind blown, yes, mind blown, mind blown by.
Speaker 1: The fake meaning.
Speaker 18: Hey, guys, Laura from Connecticut, brody about the water. If my friend's driving me, We're going somewhere and he says, hey, can you get a bottle of water? She says Hey, can you give aottle of water. I'm not going to ask for the money. They're spending money.
Speaker 29: And gas driving Again, I don't think it should have been such a big issue.
Speaker 18: But you just want someone to tell you thank you for getting the water.
Speaker 29: So hey, Rody, thank you for getting the water.
Speaker 1: He just wants the same coming from you. But I appreciate it. Put some spec on it. That's it.
Speaker 29: Hey, guys, Laura from Connecticut again, as for the tires, scary, you're probably paying about five thousand dollars for your lease, which is probably about four years for the tire plan. That's pretty expensive because even living in New York, which I grew up in New York, I only got a flat tire one time, and you are paying way too much money for that.
Speaker 18: Even if you get a flat, you can fix it, you're paying too much.
Speaker 1: Yep, all right, next next lease, I won't get the tire package. It was a one time fee.
Speaker 24: Michael Michael John from Elmhurst Queen's Scary.
Speaker 20: I was gonna rip you a new one for episode three twenty two in the Times, but now I'm just gonna bitch about the fact that you took the wind out of my sales by leaving out the fact that they were run flass. So it's important, Like I was, I re recorded, like I'm still beside myself trending some comments on it, like holy shit, oh my god, that was okay, Yeah, I feel the same.
Speaker 4: You were talking about the fact that, like, oh, I drive into Jersey sitting and I see pobos all the time.
Speaker 23: So you're called to book the boys.
Speaker 4: And I'm for sure that most of us also live in the Five Boroughs what is called?
Speaker 30: You got mad Brooklyn that.
Speaker 17: From ross Over And I'm sure, but I can live somewhere in New York also, and I drive them all over damn place.
Speaker 4: And I don't change my tires over a nail. I get it patched. If I already passed it, then I'll change my tire.
Speaker 1: Holy okay. And by the way, don't assume we're just a podcast of the Five Borrows. We have people listening all over the country, right.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but the point was that we drive in the Five Borrows and we drive in New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Well, how to paint the picture for those who didn't know, All right, what do we got done on here?
Speaker 5: Being from Ohio? Say, guys, TikTok switched out word and Meta and Facebook. That's freezing my idea all the day.
Speaker 26: Limit arend Gond testing one two three, testing one two.
Speaker 1: Three, like how he talk's not part of meta? I don't know what that was about. And they're using they're using our podcast platform to test their microphone too, and say the C word.
Speaker 26: What a combination lay from Ohio scary. You've been hilario the last few weeks after your vacation. Hilarious the whole main channel. You guys are kicking your snort and that cocaine. I can see it, I can hear it.
Speaker 31: Hilarious. And for Brodie, I'll just pray for you, bro I'll just pray for you, Broo.
Speaker 1: He's on se Why is he praying for me? I don't know. Maybe he feels to know about my flu, so he couldn't be praying for me. You're a sorry soul.
Speaker 26: Yeah, leaning from a high, So greg T you.
Speaker 31: Scary?
Speaker 26: Talking about Greg T just needed to take a deep breath and realize he's an adult. He still acts like he's twelve. I don't know what happened in his life, but he really needs to slow down because the way his wife talks to him crazy. He just needs a slow down.
Speaker 13: Like you.
Speaker 1: I would say you speed up a little bit. He just slowed down. T is find the way he is.
Speaker 3: If he's happy, he's happy. That's all we care about.
Speaker 32: Hey, Brooklyn boys, MJ from NJ.
Speaker 2: Listen this this.
Speaker 32: iHeart app. I can't deal with this anymore.
Speaker 33: It can't be just me.
Speaker 32: I'm sorry the microphone button. I don't know where it went. This is your mouth light way about the restaurant thing about taking a dump three twenty two. Yeah, I agree with Scary. I'm sorry, Brodie, I love you, but all right, I know you're gonna go back. But still, I know I would have ordered something. I know you had to wait, but oh well you have to all right.
Speaker 7: Part two.
Speaker 32: I've done that before where I had to use a bathroom and the guy stopped me. He's like, you didn't order anything, and I'm like, oh shit, and I had to do that. But yep, I do agree with Scary. I know I just repeated myself. Anyway, Well, I hope you guys have a good week. And I got to figure this microphone button thing. I don't think it's making fun of me. It can't just be me.
Speaker 34: I did upload, you know, I updated the app, but I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's crazy.
Speaker 32: Bye, guys, all right.
Speaker 1: I wonder if she ever found the microphone to leave talk packs. I don't know. It's a mystery.
Speaker 30: Hey, guys, Nanda's from Puerto Rico. I was listening episode three twenty two and you were talking about putting you on the first lot of the new iHeart Update. I just wanted to tell you that you guys are the only podcast I listened, the only one.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, thank you. We're honored. Wow, thank you. I am touched.
Speaker 3: You're not missing out anything. We're the only podcast.
Speaker 30: Don't follow any podcasts. I don't listen to any other podcasts. You are the only one. The first episode I listened was one that Brody was talking about how he got stood up on an AMC theater and started giving tickets to people, and that made me last so hard that I had to follow you guys listen from episode zero till today.
Speaker 5: I love you, guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you, very very cool, Thank you, we appreciate you.
Speaker 14: Hey, brooken boys, what if it's boy Asian Mike? Yeah, so recall the dishwasher and my comment about Asians not using dishwasher. If you do a search on YouTube for a fresh off the boat dishwasher, it was from season three, episode fifteen.
Speaker 1: Take a look at that. It'll crack you up. All right, okay, we'll do that.
Speaker 28: Hey, you guys, is me Asian?
Speaker 1: Mike Akin?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 14: So scary about your tire package and the for your BMW. I think it just only covers if it's a road hazard. If it's like unrepairable, then they'll just replace it. If it's a repair blew, then they'll just plug it up a patch it. Usually if the nails in the sidewalk, they won't repair it, they'll have to replace because it becomes a road hazard. And uh, for my BMW. The I drive also, it's a it's an old model, So I do my own wrenching on it to save myself some money because if I just brought it, if I brought it to a dealership, they'll they're gonna charge me like what a.
Speaker 1: Lot more than what the cars were.
Speaker 14: So I decide I'll just do the repairs myself and save myself a couple bucks here and there.
Speaker 3: It's okay, good, I'm glad you can do that, right I Gary has trouble putting winch or washer fluid.
Speaker 1: In Yeah My Boy podcast.
Speaker 3: If Spearing didn't live in New Jersey where they pump the guests for him, he'd have to sell his car and get a bike.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much. What was the last time you pumped your own guess? Gary? Do you remember how?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No. I find myself outside of New Jersey often, so.
Speaker 3: I pumped it the last time you were outside of New Jersey?
Speaker 28: No?
Speaker 3: No, I pumped my guess probably once every month or so month and a half. I put my gas stations in Manhattan. So where are you pumping? Asked that you don't him on the road? Where you got him.
Speaker 1: On the road? I don't where you going? Wherever I am going? I don't know. I'm in Long Island. I I'm in Queens. I mean, when was the last time you drove to Queens? A Long Island? Not too long ago?
Speaker 3: That's a lot no Queens unless there was a Mets game.
Speaker 1: I put my own gas.
Speaker 3: I've been around, yeah, yeah, you get around, Yeah, I get around this guys made about town all right.
Speaker 35: Hey guys, Vinny from Brooklyn. I just realized in the talkback episode, Uh, there was somebody head from Ayahwa was one of those guys called up and was talking about the dishwasher and he says, there's a fork in the back of my dishwasher, and I see it there, and Scary immediately says it's blind.
Speaker 1: DJ Dan, I don't think he could see that. That's right, that's a great point, a good catch.
Speaker 11: By way of.
Speaker 5: I said Funk waiting for a new podcast, I don't putting out early.
Speaker 1: Everybody burg gang burg.
Speaker 30: Gag.
Speaker 5: That's right, Baby Philly, thank you New York for blessing. I know you'll don't have seen the videos.
Speaker 3: You have seen us falling off the poles and all that stuff.
Speaker 14: Philadelphia, Baby, we breed special mutants here.
Speaker 3: Have you heard the Eagles song, the Philly song. We're from Philly, we don't give everybody hates us, we don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: But no, I have not heard that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're from Philly. Nobody likes us well, and we don't care. We're from fucking Philly. For this one game, this giant fan is rooting for the for the.
Speaker 1: Birds because you just don't want the Chiefs to win. Well, the is a little piece of it, but mainly because I just don't want the Chiefs to win. I don't want that. Three Peete, my homes needs to suffer some loss. Well, he's lost the Super Bowl. Yeah, he lost against Brady, but he needs some No, he didn't.
Speaker 3: He lost in the AFC Championship game against Brady.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, right. So who do he lose against in the Super Bowl? Joe Burrow? No, he beat Rams. I don't know whoever it was. Anyway, he needs to suffer some pain and some heartache.
Speaker 5: There you go, heybrickleboys.
Speaker 36: Jamie from Gueen's here, Brody.
Speaker 37: He talked about how men are in public bathrooms, and you don't know how women are.
Speaker 36: I wish the grossest thing I experienced was someone taking a loud shit in a lot of public bathrooms. In the stalls, there will be a little garbage can for us ladies to put our sanitary items for a certain time of the month, And a lot of women aren't very good at putting the wrappers for those items in the garbage can, and sometimes they don't even put the used items in the garbage cans.
Speaker 38: And it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you for that. Jamie. By the way, didn't he lose to Brady? In the Super Bowl. Yeah, the Buccaneers. The Buccaneers.
Speaker 3: That's why my first instinct, My first instinct was that amazing game in twenty nineteen, the AFC Championship game, where they were scoring back and forth and back and forth. So when I think of Brady, I think of the Patriots.
Speaker 1: I know what you thought. I think I know what you thought. You don't even have to explain yourself because the Buccaneers. I was right the whole time. Look at that. I'm not even a sports but I knew that. Yeah, thy one to nine.
Speaker 3: If I believe Hey, Brooklyn, boys, you know who this is.
Speaker 36: I don't need to say money.
Speaker 37: You guys are talking about the tip automatically included in the bill. A few weeks ago, I went out to you with a friend and we were sitting at this booth at the place where a twenty percent gratuities automatically included, and we had forgotten and we put a tip on the bill. Well, the guy ringing up the bill came back and pointed it out that the tip was already included and we could just take off the extra tip that we gave.
Speaker 1: Oh how nice. Oh that's very honest and nice of him. I would have given him another few bucks, just would be nice. That's right, That's that's very scary.
Speaker 39: Scary Brody is Alice from Philly.
Speaker 40: I'm just calling because today it's Thursday, January there is I will always remember that that is Dave Brodie's birthday, so have a birthday.
Speaker 34: It's also my birthday.
Speaker 1: So that's how you birthday. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I see that not only does she have a great birthday, but she wish feel better.
Speaker 1: You cut. This is January thirtieth. Here comes all the David Brody boys.
Speaker 4: Scary.
Speaker 2: You're definitely not a Giants fan if you're rooting for the Eagles win the Super Bowl. Okay, yeah, you can hate the Chiefs all you want. Blah blah blah. Giants fans will not root for the Eagles.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 2: Personally, I'm rooting for Saquon to have a fantastic game, break whatever record he wants to break, even if it's against the Giants last game of the season. But I still want the Eagles to lose because they suck. Their fans, suck their city, sucks everything about Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Cut.
Speaker 1: See you dropped the C word at the very end.
Speaker 41: There.
Speaker 1: I caught that.
Speaker 34: Very brody, brody, scary Alex from Philly just coming over a grease poll in the sports mayhem down here. At the end of the day, we just don't like people telling us what we can't do. So as soon as you say we can't, we're going to do it more. But for that kid that pass away, it's a shame, and you know, we wish him the best, we wish his family the best. But at the end of the day, just let us do what we do and stop trying to tell us what we can do, because nag is guaranteed it's going to happen.
Speaker 5: Go birds, mm.
Speaker 3: Hmmm, laws not according to the last person, by the way, that Philly song is to Oma Darlin Clementine. Okay, the lyrics are, no one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don't care. We're from Philly, fucking Philly, no one likes us, we don't care. I think it's it's they're saying it's a Jason Kelsey thing, so maybe, uh, maybe he wrote the words that masterpiece, but that's definitely the Philadelphia Have you ever been to an Eagles games?
Speaker 12: Scary?
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember remember I went to the one with the Giants in the playoffs, and they got laughed out of the stadium. Oh right, Daniel Jones last season, I don't need to be reminded of that massacre.
Speaker 3: I I went to a number of Eagles games when they played at the Vet, the old Stadium. The fans are as advertised, oh yeah, oh yeah, passionate, oh passionate, and and uh all all that, all other words that come to mind. God bless them this of their teams.
Speaker 1: A couple of my friends, they wore their Giants gear proudly. And I mean it was rather than anger, it was more like the Philly the Eagles fans felt bad for us because it was such a blowout.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what's interesting about Philly, and then we'll move on, is Philly is a very large city, very large city, not one of the top three or four.
Speaker 1: So still in the shadows of New York. Sorry, no, no, I'm not saying that.
Speaker 3: But for a city that big, they only have one team in each sport, whereas New York has two baseball teams, two football teams, three hockey teams, two basketball teams, and so the passion is there, but it's not like the entire city rallies around one team the way they do in Philly or Boston. It only has one team in each in each sport.
Speaker 1: I listen, I love Philly, I love traveling there, you know, but it does have middle child syndrome.
Speaker 3: It acts like but that's what makes That's what gives them their attitude. They're like, we don't need to be New York. Fuck New York.
Speaker 1: I get it that.
Speaker 3: There's as You're right, it's it's a. It's a it's the fuck the big brother syndrome. Yeah, Boston has it too. That's why it makes for a great rivalry with with the sports teams and New York is Like New Yorkers don't care about Boston or Philly, but Philly and Boston care about New York.
Speaker 14: From and why.
Speaker 4: Brody, I was I was thinking about the phone tap that you was doing, that you mentioned with the twenty two pound turkeys, and I gotta say I would love to hear that phone tap again.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 1: Scary.
Speaker 4: I understand if it's ending like the jingles, we're probably never gonna get it. It's gonna fall on because it's important. Scary, it's not important, but if you can make that happen scary, I will say scary and broke.
Speaker 3: Well, here's what I would say, if you want to hear it scary and back me up if I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So they're not going to play my phone taps very often on the morning show, but they do play them like during holidays. So if you just go to the Elvis Dran on demand channel and listen to the episodes the week of Thanksgiving, that's what I was gonna say. It aired one of those days and you can hear it on on the phone tap that day.
Speaker 1: In fact, I don't be I think it's technically actively property of the Big Show, so I I it would be weird for me to bring it home and play it here. It's not really a Broken Boys materials.
Speaker 3: It is an Elvis Terrand Network podcast, so I don't think we'd have a problem. Okay, all right, whatever dosiest way you can go listen to it is just going in Elvistran on demands.
Speaker 1: You can have it right now. You can listen to it ten times in a row if you want. There you go.
Speaker 42: You know what I mean about I do a funeral?
Speaker 22: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I do a question?
Speaker 42: You were saying how the rates rise, But scary said, it goes into a fund. And what happens if that one goes out of business? So how's another one going to honor the prices? Like you made an agreement with this one and then it's in a fund. The other one is going to charge you the new prices. Now I don't get it. You know what I mean, you know what I mean.
Speaker 23: You know what I mean.
Speaker 22: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 9: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, No, I don't know what you mean.
Speaker 3: Remember we were talking about uh paying for something in advance. Yeah, and then if the company goes out of business, what happens.
Speaker 1: There's certain things that you that are fixed and it's do I want to go into a detail here. You play, you pay for your plot, your space in the ground. That is that is a fixed price. You've paid for that. Now, you've paid for that, pre paid for that.
Speaker 3: But if you pay for a funeral in advance, you pay for it, pay for the cats get out, you pay for it.
Speaker 1: Now that's the price. But what if they and the Feuder Home goes out of business, doesn't matter. That's why it's in a fund and it's neutral and you could transfer it to any other place unless the fund goes under. Right, the fund will not go under. It's backed by banks, financial institutions. All right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 12: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 39: Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa.
Speaker 21: Brody Brody, Brody, Brody Brody three three of the twelve eighteen marker. You're here talking about football and all these things about football and how everybody's bitching and complaining, and yet you mentioned the World Series. Come on, I know first rule of crking people.
Speaker 1: Be right. I'm right, You're wrong, Brody?
Speaker 11: What're wrong?
Speaker 1: What am I wrong about?
Speaker 28: Yeah?
Speaker 21: Still still Brody and Scary Danny from Quens.
Speaker 28: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Okay? What what did I did?
Speaker 3: I accidentally say World Series when I'm in Super Bowl? I don't remember what I I don't know. I've been sick for two week.
Speaker 1: He wasn't specific.
Speaker 43: Brody and scary, never scary and Brody. This is worth from CT Brodie a birthday you frugo saw my beachy fucking birthdays?
Speaker 1: Dude with money.
Speaker 43: Also that guy in Philly we jumped the pope fucked that guy. Man, I don't fuck him. I don't feel sorry for he's an idiot. It's just like when you jump a fence at a zoom because you want to take a selfie with a line and then get surprised when the lion mauls you. Oh my god, that's so sad.
Speaker 1: No, he's not said he's a fucking idiot. Place play stupid games, win stupid prizes. I guess.
Speaker 3: But you know, there wasn't argue with the line analogy. Listen, climbing the pole not the smartest thing in the world to do. There was a loss of line when you're probably drunk. I mean, but in somebody's kids, how do you say, fuck that guy?
Speaker 1: I didn't say that the guy. The guy's dead. Come on, well, you know, behave then, I guess is what he's saying. Yeah, I guess, all right, he.
Speaker 37: Sha queens again? Last one. I promise.
Speaker 40: Guys were talking about what is something food was that you can't do in our culture or where we're from. I pose this question to my dad and I'll call him Alan from the Bronx, and he said, mayonnaise on a hot dog, And I absolutely agree with that.
Speaker 1: Who does that?
Speaker 5: Goustic no way.
Speaker 3: Well, gross, I don't know if anyone does that, but these people put mayonnaise on roast beef.
Speaker 1: I'm out, can't do that. Heybrin' worse.
Speaker 44: Hey Brooklyn boys, this is Katie from Cleveland. I think it's great that people play in their funerals in advance. My aunt has everything paid for for hers. That way, when people are grieving, they don't have to think about it. My sister passed last July, and it you know, it's rough. You don't want to be making well, we had her cremated, but if we had to go through all of that, I mean, it was already stressful enough, you know, trying to figure things out because she lived out of state. So it's a courtesy to those who are living.
Speaker 3: I feel your pain, and I agree two percent. Now that I've been so scary. Are you all paid up?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Your funeral's paid for I mean out, uh my my, uh my parking space is paid for. Well that's because you father bought up people or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, no, the rest of it, no tbd.
Speaker 34: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And when you can lie, yeh, ask your personal to ask your personal question. Yes, this plot that you have earmarked for yourself yeah.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 3: Uh, does Robin have a plot next to you?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: I mean it's it's a family plot. Oh okay, everybody, let's play the next call.
Speaker 23: Yeah.
Speaker 44: And when you're alive, you can make jokes about it. You can be like hearted, you're not all like deep and grieving emotions and in tears and you know, it's just it can be hard to make decisions. So I think it's great when people plan ahead when you if you want to donate your body to science, you have to plan ahead. They will not take you unless you have that all set up. And Brody, that's another discount. I believe they pay for everything or most, you know, funeral costs and all that kind of stuff when you donate your body to science.
Speaker 1: Science.
Speaker 3: I like the way she's trying to convince me to donate my eyeballs by telling me it's I get a discount.
Speaker 1: She's playing to my cheap arrangels.
Speaker 44: And you guys want to hear some interesting cultural death practices. Look Tibetan sky burials. They actually take your body to the top of a mountain and there's somebody who chops it up and lets all the CROs eat it, so that you know your body goes back to where it's from. Okay, ask Gandhi about burials in her funeral procedures in India to put you on a peer and or pyre and whatever wood you can afford. That's what burns your body. If you're poor, body parts might go into the Gandhi Okay, all.
Speaker 3: Right, okay, hold on a second seat, am I Why do I want animals eating my body to go back to where I came from. That's not where I came from. I came from my parents' Genitalia. I didn't come from some goat eating my meat.
Speaker 1: Tastes like chicken. Some mountain ram eat me, no awfall like this tastes. This meat tastes cheap. Fuck you, I'm not cheap and give them money.
Speaker 44: And regarding that extra sandwich, yeah, as soon as I found out, I would have told uh the people at the restaurant.
Speaker 7: So, I mean, look at it, Brodie.
Speaker 44: You might have gotten an extra one, but you said you might not even eat it now, So either way it's going to go to waste.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh, I ate it.
Speaker 44: You could freeze it, though, I guess I don't know how sandwich is tasty after they've been frozen and pull them ounta and thaw them and eat them later.
Speaker 1: That's gross. The bread is definitely done for No, it's not.
Speaker 3: You can freeze the sandwich. What are you talking about with the bread?
Speaker 1: I think you have. Yeah, and the second one, the free one, was more tasty than the first one. I paid for it. That's great, terrific.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, scary. If you're going to die and let goats eat, you should die during fourth quarter. Scary so they have more to eat.
Speaker 1: You know what, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't disagree. Though it might be cheap and to cut up during second quarter scary.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree. Hey, this is RecA five pounds. You're done like twenty five pounds?
Speaker 45: Right?
Speaker 1: You look good? Thank you.
Speaker 12: Hey guys, this is Resa from Wisconsin, recovering from pneumonia.
Speaker 1: So I sound like crap.
Speaker 12: I just want to let you know that the Packers have in fact done a three p before, not only once, but twice. Otherwise I know nothing about football. It is my time to take a nap and occasionally check out mister Leffleur.
Speaker 7: So yeah, go Packers and fuck to Bears.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's no way that that happened because this has not been done in NFL history. No team has ever won three consecutive Super Bowls? Is that right?
Speaker 3: Okay, So what she's referring to is that from nineteen twenty nine, nineteen thirty and thirty one, the Packers won three championships in a row. The super Bowl was invented in what year in nineteen sixty seven, nineteen sixty seven. Yes, So what this applies to is nobody's won three Super Bowls in a row.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what we said.
Speaker 3: But football teams have won three championships in a row because teams won championship, right, That was back with the super Bowl era was created.
Speaker 1: With the AFL. The AFL before all that.
Speaker 3: Now, when the NFL started in the twenties, the Packers won, I told you nineteen twenty nine, nineteen thirty, nineteen thirty one, they did win three championships in a row, but there was no super Bowl till nineteen sixty.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the super Bowl era, right.
Speaker 3: But when you say three championships, some people saying championships, that's incorrect.
Speaker 1: It's super bowls. I thought we used the word super Bowl. But if we didn't, then she's right.
Speaker 3: And by the way, the first two Super Bowls were not even super Bowls. They went back and retroactively renamed them. What three was the first Super Bowl?
Speaker 1: What were they called? Championship games?
Speaker 42: Roadster Broadmeister Broadhouse got another one for you.
Speaker 7: So this is but this would be better as a tweet.
Speaker 42: I don't do Twitter, but it's in Target. They have a signed it says on a product for secret guyn Collogs just would recommend, not coll just do recommend, like four if ive dentists recommend.
Speaker 5: Just that, they would recommend it.
Speaker 1: Well, if they would, then why don't they right right, they haven't yet.
Speaker 3: It's anticipation that they they might. They would if you ask them. Nobody's asked them, or they would if you paid them.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 38: Hey, hey, Brigham Boys, is Marylynd from Omaha, I and listening to episode three twenty three out Angry at the Deli. Really you need to pay for that second one. It doesn't matter that there was a miscommunication. You're getting a free second sandwich, even if you eat it later in your conscious No. No, I agree with Scary Love.
Speaker 19: You both.
Speaker 38: Got you, but you shouldn't have done that. Brodie.
Speaker 3: I can't argue with someone with who's that sweet? But I don't have to pay for something I didn't order. I didn't order it. I didn't want to spend another seventeen dollars.
Speaker 1: And you should have handed it back. And it's none of your business where it goes after that or what they do with it. It's their property, and the story no depends on who's telling the story.
Speaker 19: The Brooklyn Boys Podcast, we will be right.
Speaker 1: Back, all right, we're plowing through them. We're getting there, glad.
Speaker 3: I'm glad we went to commercial right there because I had a cough so badly.
Speaker 1: Oh, all right, we're still uh, let's see. This is also about episode three twenty three Casket Works casket Shopping with the cuz I don't see anyone retro talking to some retro episodes yet everyone's kind of up to date.
Speaker 19: Broken boys, How you doing this front Colonia?
Speaker 11: Probably?
Speaker 26: I guess you're right that three hundred and fifty two, two hundred and whatever were in one sent sound.
Speaker 1: System is not that clear. I also thought scary shit. A lot of let us did scary shit. Let us scary shed let us. Oh, I don't remember what we were talking. Scary sit like this I have no idea. I don't know.
Speaker 3: All right, but if I thought it, you agree with me, then I'm going with it.
Speaker 42: Okay, Broadhead, Scary Basketball Jones.
Speaker 5: I tried leaving a review.
Speaker 3: Per your request.
Speaker 19: I followed you guys on iHeart.
Speaker 42: I usually listen on Apple, but I just go to iHeart for the talkbacks.
Speaker 5: But I swear I can't see how.
Speaker 12: To do a review, not a lie.
Speaker 42: I googled it and whatever it says apologized.
Speaker 5: It's really hard to figure out how to leave the review.
Speaker 1: Can you help? Sorry, it's not possible.
Speaker 3: That's why he couldn't find it. We apologize.
Speaker 45: Hey, brooking boys, is Chris calling me from North Carolina. I wanted to talk about the tipping situation. So, once upon a time ago, I was a pizza delivery boy and an order came through to where the customer gave me a ten dollar tip on the card.
Speaker 1: So I go and I make the delivery.
Speaker 45: And as I make the delivery, the customer hands me a ten dollar bill and I look at her and I mentioned, hey, you already tipped me on the card, and she says, yeah, I know, but I'm a server and I know how this goes. So I know I did the right thing by mentioning it to her, and I thank you very much, Brooklyn Boys, Brody and Scary.
Speaker 1: Nice you got a nice twenty dollar tip. Good fam.
Speaker 45: Hey Brooklyn Boys, this is Chris calling from North Carolina, and again, I just wanted to talk about the rating situation.
Speaker 28: Now.
Speaker 1: The reason why I believe you're a four point six is because of.
Speaker 45: All the goddamn vacation Scary takes like you guys will probably have over five hundred episodes if Scary didn't take over five hundred vacations every year, like come on, guys. But of course, as a dedicated slice, I gave you guys a five star.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys, Oh, we appreciate it being scary. If I didn't take any vacations, then we wouldn't have experiences and things to talk about.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I assume you gave us five stars on an app other than the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: How to be a different app. I'm telling you it was Spotify. Whatever it was now you're telling us now, I think it's Spoti Flat Tires and Spotify. The details come weeks weeks later.
Speaker 17: Hey, guys, Scary Brody, Brody, Scary This is boat shop owner, snowboard maple syrup drinking white nate from Vermont.
Speaker 5: Slice for Life from Z.
Speaker 17: I feel some people are just being a little too passionately bitchy in their sessions towards you on this slice talk.
Speaker 5: I think they should talk more to you instead of insanely.
Speaker 17: At you and just swearing a bunch, but just saying anyway, waiting for another meetup dinner.
Speaker 5: I definitely will make this one.
Speaker 1: And like Reggie said, like Reggie said.
Speaker 5: Damn that goes quick. Anyway.
Speaker 17: This is a boat shop owner, snowboard maple syrup, drinking white nate from Vermont. Again anyway, waiting for another meet up dinner. I'll definitely make this one. I wasn't able to make the last one, but like Reggie said, ork new year resolution to get more hand in mouth actions, so I hope she'll be there too.
Speaker 5: Anyway, I love you guys still and a seventy seven Nate out.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me let me just by way. I like how he did it in thirty seconds. It was twenty three seconds action, some.
Speaker 3: Thirteen seconds to say his name and then says, boy, this goes fast.
Speaker 1: U stuff, haven't it for your name, and then repeat at the beginning again.
Speaker 3: All Right, I would like a clean thirty seconds of content from you, A white guy, n maple syrups, snowboarding Nate. All right, next time, let's see nice can be our only New Hampshire guy that that's identified themselves as New Hampshire in a while?
Speaker 15: Or canal so blowd you here talking about the sandwiches, Brody, Yeah, you got two in ordered.
Speaker 5: They have to know their menu.
Speaker 15: I when I was living in Philly, thank you college, Like there are tons of deli places like that, you know, mom and pop deli, police is where it's packed and they don't have time. That's like they have to do the honor system almost. And yeah, man, I mean if they don't know what's on their men, that's on them, they should know what it is, so you know what it is. Good job, you got it.
Speaker 1: Hey guys, it's me again.
Speaker 41: You know, it's been a hell of a start to the new year, all kinds of chaos going on all over the place, and then the top it off, my man Broady again, sick boy, you had a word there for a while, Partner, I'll tell you what. Thank God you're ok now And it's back to business as usual. We can finally get back to the grilling old man squitty once again. But you know, let me try and add a little rit of sunshine into all the slices of life.
Speaker 1: If I made.
Speaker 16: These guys are going to clear up the happy thing, he says like a bucket. Watch off the clouds and cheer up. Put on the head. If he take off the blooming mask of tragedy. It's not your style. You look so good that you'll be glad you just.
Speaker 19: Said it's to smile.
Speaker 1: Wow, he got it right on the beat. Do you think he had the top hat in the stick the cane with him like I think he did. Doesn't he sound like Ralph from the Muppets?
Speaker 16: He got sticking out that noble chin part two? Wipe off that fool of out looking snap on a head, big grin.
Speaker 46: Spreads and shine out over the Please just put on the heap beef. He is time for a little tap das in here. Yeah, put on your cap shues. Yeah, the next level ship.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you I would love to hear a duet between him and let's say I don't know, randomly, let's say chat from Omaha.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if they could get together together at the same time. Yes, I'd be great, Yes, I'd like to hear them in singing in harmony, Hall to beautiful.
Speaker 16: Come on, le's go.
Speaker 27: Oh that's all right, FRONTI frontil Yeah, escape escapers, come on, come on, and you will grow so gloomy.
Speaker 16: She wouldn't ever seen, she wouldn't listen to me now, she's a mean old thing.
Speaker 19: Those spread sunshine and put on a happy.
Speaker 31: You know.
Speaker 16: I want to wish a happy but later birthday to none other than mister Brodie.
Speaker 5: Happy belated birthday there, mister Brodie.
Speaker 1: And to your wife as well.
Speaker 19: Give my regards to your well little lady there, okay, And also a.
Speaker 46: Great big happy birthday to none other than Patsy m mcleanny also known as Morgan Fairtown Ladigau.
Speaker 1: Oh listen, how could.
Speaker 19: I forget me before I forget limits?
Speaker 41: In a great big half bird to mister friend Tarkanix, quarterback for the Minnesota Micans happen to Mercy, mister talking.
Speaker 19: To remember boot on happy hay.
Speaker 1: Wow, he has it. He has it all timed out too. That takes a lot of a lot of talent.
Speaker 3: You do share a birthday with Morgan fed Child and frand talkingon Yes, I know, I read between the lines that he was trying to avoid saying my name, so he he wished to have your birthday with those two.
Speaker 1: That's very Morgan fed Child, very clever, very clever.
Speaker 33: Happy birthday, fellow aquarians, Hey b boys, Christy from Saddlebrook. Regarding the tip, I would have brought the check and said, please note the gratuity is included this way. Maybe based on my honesty, the person would have thrown me a.
Speaker 3: Couple extra bucks.
Speaker 33: I know I'm an honest person because when I go food shopping, bring the stuff back to my car and I see something in the bottom of the cart that I pay for, I run right back in. So that's me have a great day.
Speaker 1: It's not brody, it absolutely is.
Speaker 3: I went back in and talking a couple of weeks ago, and I noticed I had something in my cart that I didn't pay for.
Speaker 1: All right, then, why didn't you give back the sandwich?
Speaker 3: Because they can't put it back on the shelf.
Speaker 1: You don't know that.
Speaker 3: You can't reserve food once a customer has it. Once again legal, what they do with it is their business. What if one of the coworkers.
Speaker 1: Wanted to eat it and split it out a Russian dressing on it, Brooklyn Boys, this is JJ from the Deep South.
Speaker 25: I respecting Brodie's decision and thank you to meet combo dilemma.
Speaker 11: It really doesn't have.
Speaker 25: Anything to do with whether or not the woman could speak English. It has to do with what is right and wrong across the universe. Sometimes the universe gives you a gift.
Speaker 11: And you have to go with it.
Speaker 3: In the form of a second sandwich. Yes, you cannot argue with a man who sounds like that.
Speaker 1: You can't, Hey, by boys.
Speaker 33: Christy again, regarding episode three twenty three Caskets Shopping, I think it's a great idea, albeit a creepy idea. Yes, you know, it saves a lot of heartache and stress for the people left behind to make these decisions. It's true, so in that regard, it's pretty nice. I think I would do it. I might even look into it. Thanks, Gary, You're welcome.
Speaker 30: Shout for now.
Speaker 8: Hey, scary, you want to feel disrespected, go into a restaurant. Try try being brown and going to a small town in Pennsylvania, Virginia.
Speaker 5: You're gonna get disrespected for sure.
Speaker 8: Man and to start off with everybody who's fucking hating on Scary for buying his tires. Shut the fuck up. Everybody has their shit. I bet you're the one talking shit about you. I bet you buy poort. I bet you're a guy buy cigarette. I bet everybody has their shit, So leave the fuck Scary and Brodie's tally freaking sandwiches and.
Speaker 47: Grape sodas and company up freaking water bottle. He's fucking broke because all his daughters took all his fucking money or the little money he made. So I don't know why you fu Brody Chep's complaining. Man, Brody, you're cool with your bitch.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 3: You can't say why am I complaining? And then point out that my daughters took all my money. Well, first of all, they didn't, they didn't whatever money I spent a monthly with it. I like that guy, misguided but funny.
Speaker 8: So I fucking hate it when people leave more than two talking backs, man, but last one, and Ky got offended by Scary.
Speaker 10: Askin Brody if his daughter was hot.
Speaker 1: The girl that wants fucking.
Speaker 48: Pussy songs and dig songs, what so full un Jesus girl, and that guy I was talking about your shoes. Scary that bean Santana Guna, what the fuck he needs Jesus Man.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's my new best friend. That's hilarious. Oh my god, we were one more, one more for before the president.
Speaker 11: You pulled my ass.
Speaker 10: We're having this bad English. Well, I was listening to twenty two eighteen podcasts where Brody was there, greg Te and Bethany watched it. It's just so fucking weird that the girl who replaced Bettan he watched it.
Speaker 8: Gandhi, there is so much you like. They both are so fucking smart. Peopoth go the animals and people never want to have fucking kids. Brodie, do you have fetish fors or what?
Speaker 41: Well?
Speaker 3: In my defense, I have a type when it comes to talented people on the radio. But that being said, I mean, Bethany replaced someone on the show, Carolina, who has two kids. Yeah, you know it's not like uh and I and I helped to recruit Carolina, another wonderful radio talent.
Speaker 1: I I just think it's coincidence, luck of the draw. It just happened to be. Yeah, it wasn't like typecast, but thank you.
Speaker 3: But I think you know, they both joined the show in their early thirties, and I think they were at a point where they were focused on their careers.
Speaker 1: And I think it's coincidence, but very funny.
Speaker 3: You notice that, Yeah, Hey, this is David Brody as always, It's brody and scary. What the fuck I'm just leaving you talk back to let you know that on Android, the microphone buttons in the top right corner. Okay, and that, as of the recording of this talkback, there is no way to leave a review of our podcast or to rate it.
Speaker 1: Thanks. Period. I have already filed an official complaint. Period. Are you doing talk to text there? Period? What did you say period? For you thought you were talking to a no I was like end of store. In other words, there is no way to do it. Period. Okay, sure you did. And what's with the buzzing that your phone sounds like shit? That was my cold? I was buzzing.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is David Brody as always, it's brody and scary. I sounded my shit. It's all that was a background noise. That was a truck outside or something.
Speaker 11: Sure, yeah, hey, this is Tony from CT. All I gotta say is screw the chiefs. Screw the refs, Screw the Eagles too. I don't even want to watch the damn super Bowl, but I'm gonna have to because of family. And that's for the other stuff. It's just distraction. The Taylor Swift, the media coverage, it's all.
Speaker 1: Extra, it's all hype.
Speaker 11: So screw the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Brooklyn Boys for Life, thank you, sir, appreciate it. I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't argue with the Brooklyn Boys for Life part of it.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, no, I can't. But I definitely.
Speaker 3: Spend the day listening to episodes in this podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna watch the super Bowl. It's inevitable, but it's a choice between it's it's just truly too bad. It's the ultimate dilemma because the dilemma is where it's a it's a it's where you have to make a decision between two bad choices, and this is ultimate dilemma. For a Giants fan.
Speaker 3: It is no I'll give you an example of what an ultimate dilemma is when the Yankees played the Phillies in the World Series. As a Mets fan, you hate the Yankees, and as a Mets fan, you hate the Phillies, So there's no one a root for You're a Giants fan. You have absolutely no reason to hate the Chiefs. Haven't done anything to you.
Speaker 1: Eagles.
Speaker 3: You want to hate the Eagles, We hate the Eagles. Don't be you're sick of a team for winning. I I didn't do it for the Eagles, your mortal enemy.
Speaker 11: Hey, it's Tony from CT again, Brody, don't be fooled. Patrick Mahomes a couple of years ago bought a stake of ownership in the Kansas City Royals franchise, who beat the Mets in twenty fifteen. I don't like the Chiefs. I don't care for Mahomes. Yes, is the old man was a great pitcher for the Mets, but that cuts all ties with me as a Mets fan. The Super Bowl's going to be barring to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, go Mets, though, right for life.
Speaker 3: Patrick Mahomes bought a piece of the Royals in twenty twenty five years after the World Series, so I can't hold him responsible for that.
Speaker 13: Hey, this is Hannah from North Carolina formerly in New Jersey. I am a hospice social worker and I one hundred percent recommend pre planning your funeral, not even for the financial aspect. Of it, but for the family arguing making decisions part of it. Please pre plan your funeral and have all your documents in place.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go. Take it from a hospice worker.
Speaker 49: Reggie here cute shout out to Andrea on Twitter for helping me fix the missing microphone on the imark for you app so thank god I can leave talk back.
Speaker 1: Had Alujah, Andelujah, and Alujah.
Speaker 49: Reggie here shout out to Desiree Valentina, who has not pulled in yet. Really, I met her on the slice group on Facebook and we have an appointment to use some ointment.
Speaker 1: An appointment to you? Some ointment? Is that that's sexual scary?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 11: No, I know that.
Speaker 3: Call us afterwards, Yeah, let us know how the experience was scary scary?
Speaker 7: Brody, you know who this is.
Speaker 6: I really laughing so hard when you guys were talking about Lisa, because I remember going, she's.
Speaker 1: Right on top of her. Wait a second, well she's behind her.
Speaker 7: Rodin's scary, scary, brody, you know who this is.
Speaker 6: So I really laughing so hard when you guys were talking about Lisa Lampanelli because I remember going to one of her old shows back in the day and I sat towards the front of the audience, and of course she picks me out of the crowd, and I was sitting next to a bunch of gay guys and she's like, look at this hole in the front row with the big tits and the guys starting next to her smoking pole.
Speaker 7: And I'm not gonna lie. It's hysterical.
Speaker 6: If you can't go to a show like that and laugh about yourself and other people and.
Speaker 7: I have fun, then don't go. Don't be so offended. Scary, scary Brode, it's does so scary. I agree with you. Yeah, it's weird to talk about your death or.
Speaker 6: Pre paying your funeral, But you know what's even worse is when you lose someone that you really love and they didn't do that. So I know it's weird, and I know it's like a weird thing to be a part of, but trust me, when she hits the fan and people start getting emotional and there's money involved or or you know, property, it's worse when someone doesn't plan for their funeral or their final days.
Speaker 7: So it's good that he's ready, and I give you credit for helping him.
Speaker 1: Of course. Yeah, I've come around, I really I've learned a lot in the last few weeks.
Speaker 7: So and happy birthday is Scary, and happy birthday, Brodie.
Speaker 6: I know it's belated, but I'm saying anyways, baby, because my birthday is this week too.
Speaker 7: Team Aquarius bitches, where the rest are not gang at? Where are my other Aquarius is at? I know you're out there.
Speaker 6: I know there's got to be some in the Slice group that are just as wild and crazy as me.
Speaker 7: A hope you guys had a great birthday.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's one in every twelve people. I love that. I got a horoscope story for the posts. Why was she she was when she when she was leaving that talk back? She was on episode number one forty Coach Covers and Jewish Lovers? The ointment appointment coming up? So who knows the appointment appointment?
Speaker 24: Hey Brooklyn boys, this is Maria from Union City. Today is Monday, February third, and I wanted to wish Brody a happy belated birthday, thank you, and Scary a happy birthday.
Speaker 5: Love y'all.
Speaker 17: Y'all are the best.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That's very nice thing.
Speaker 24: Hey Brooklyn boys, this is Maria from Union City. Previously, I had come to Scary's defense in regards to the tires and you know the area he lives in, and he's right. But now I feel like I have to come to Brodie's defense. Last two Wednesdays ago, I think it was the Wednesday show, they were talking about only children, and Froggy was there defending only children, not Scary.
Speaker 1: I was saying, just pouring flame on the fire.
Speaker 3: Scary takes a dump on only children every chance he gets, he blames on anything.
Speaker 1: I don't take a dump on you, guys. I'm just saying that you guys have very specific ways that you specific mannerisms and things about you.
Speaker 31: Guys.
Speaker 3: I'll look at you, Brodie, you probably know only children that you don't think are like that. You don't know their only children, don't don't stereotype it.
Speaker 28: We all hate you, Scary Brody Brody and Scary scro from ct I was initially upset that there wasn't any BBP content last week, but after hearing the reasoning, my discons dissipated. For the health and well being of the man who carries this podcast takes precedence above all else. I'm hoping the man with a thunderous, wonderful unit presence about him is feeling much much better.
Speaker 1: I am thank you mostly Reggie here. Actually it's your boys.
Speaker 28: I'm like.
Speaker 1: You got your got you again. You can't tell no.
Speaker 14: That was great Reggie here, Mike yo, riff good. That impression of Reggie was dope, Yo. That had me cracking up. You want to happen to be from Borough Parker Crown Heights with you.
Speaker 49: All.
Speaker 1: I got me a line sometimes.
Speaker 41: Alright, alright, I gotta comeback on here before I get in trouble if I don't do this, you.
Speaker 1: Know I want to.
Speaker 41: I want to send a great, big, half believed birthday shout out to your friend and mine. I hope they're my friend.
Speaker 1: Who I hope I hope?
Speaker 41: Uh, none other than Heather Lynch, fellow slasht of the Brooklyn Boys podcast.
Speaker 1: Happy belated birthday, Heather, Hope you had a great.
Speaker 11: Name, ma'am.
Speaker 3: I thought he was gonna leave without saying happy birthday to head of Lynch, so good for him.
Speaker 39: This is your name from Lecaster. I hoped it's scary Brodie and Bertie's wife. You all had a good birthday weekend and birthdays yep and scary. I don't know how you do the diet during your birthday. My birthday is actually the same day as yours on February third. And Bertie's wife, well, I remember him mentioning it one time. It was a big show, but just the season for birthday.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday, guys, and happy birthday to you related and all kidding aside, scary. Yes, February third is an important day and I just wanted to say happy birthday to daddy Yankee.
Speaker 1: All right, and the last one is right here, Brodie. Oh very good. Okay, we've come to that, ye so far. Yeah, I have fabulated birthday to you.
Speaker 19: Oh, I havebulated birthday.
Speaker 46: Dobulated birthday, mister Scotitude duty.
Speaker 19: Birthday you.
Speaker 1: Prick you redemption, whether your speaking shoels pim redemption. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Dare fitted in right at the ends, really really really wonderful.
Speaker 1: I love that now now you're yours complete, it really is. Oh my god, Thank you so much for the talkbacks, folks, getting slice reactions. This podcast all depends on you. Baby free