Speaker 1: The volume. All right.
Speaker 2: The NBA season is in full swing, coming down the stretch. Then we move right into the playoffs in April, May and June. I can't wait. Spice things up with Draftking sports Book and official sports betting partner the NBA. Right now, all you have to do is put down five bucks and get one hundred and fifty dollars instantly in bonus bets. Pretty good trade off. I pay five, I get one hundred and fifty dollars. North Carolina listeners, do not forget. Welcome to the party. Draft King Sportsbook now live in your state, North Carolina. Download the Draftking sports Book app takes ninety seconds. The code is Colin col N Again ninety seconds. Download Draft King sports Book app.
Speaker 1: Put in Colin.
Speaker 2: New customers bet five, get one hundred and fifty back in bonus bets instantly. That is the trade all right. The code is always Colin.
Speaker 1: The crown is.
Speaker 3: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight open wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut help is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino when resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Voyd and Ontario. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See DKNNG dot co slash bball for eligibility and deposit restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 1: What's up, everybody?
Speaker 4: Welcome back to the Draymond Green Show. As we said to y'all last show a couple shows ago, we will be doing some playoff recaps, give me you some thoughts, some different things to watch during the games, the games within the game. Last night doubleheader Nixon seventy six, there was Lakers Nuggets. We will go into those two games. We also have to talk about the Celtics losing to the Heat, because I'm not someone that's going to overreact to one game. I know how this goes. You go through a playoff series and stuff happens throughout the playoff series. I saw Joe Mizzoula made a comment about that, like if you think you're just gonna go through a playoff series with no bumps in the roads.
Speaker 1: You're crazy.
Speaker 4: I happened to play on a team that was sixteen and won the playoffs, and the game that we lost was actually for wins sixteen. Now throughout that, yeah, you get some tough games, if I'm not mistaken. We was down by like fifteen points in almost every game to Portland that series, and a lot like the Denver Nuggets is doing to the Lakers. You just kind of sit there like all right, cool, like here we go walk them down. Happened in the Houston series. You used to stay poisoned, walk them down. And so, interestingly enough, we will get into that Boston Miami lost series because it is a series because, as we spoke about, one of the road teams won a game, and that was Miami. So we'll get into that. But first let's get into the Nuggets versus Lakers. Nuggets are ahead three oh. The Nuggets should not be ahead three oh. The Nuggets are a head three oh. And when the better team is ahead three ozero and they shouldn't be ahead three oh. That's a problem because that means that you lost a game that you should have or could have won, and you're already kind of outmashed anyway. Like I think, I don't think any of us do not think that Nuver is a better team than the Lakers. However, I think all of us thought anytime when you have Lebron James on the floor, you know they have an outside chance. And they had that chance, and in Game one had the lead and it evaporated fast and the game got out of hand. In Game two had to lead even longer, up twenty points most of the third quarter until the lead started to go away as a whole. Most of the third quarter was up twenty points. And then you lose that game, and that one's the gut punch, like you Game one, you're there, you're head first half, going to the half with the league because they've done that all three games, and you lose that game. All right, cool, fellas, you know what, listen, were on the road. We know what we came here to do. The goal is to come here and win one game. I necessarily win two. We'd be nice to win two. Probably not going to win two against a team like Denver out on their home court, but you know what, we came here to win one, we can still do that. So you hold on to hope like you hold on to it, and you go into game two feeling good. And because Denver mopped the Lakers in game one, after all, I think they end up winning that game by fifteen plus points or something of that nature. You know, you come in like, all right, like we're pissed off now because we got mopped a little bit game one. We gotta come back and redeem ourselves. And so the Lakers are feeling good coming into game too, like, you know what if we stop that run or this run, we're good because we played, and so you got something to hold on to. Then you come into game too, and you get up twenty points. And when you're up twenty points and you look over after the other team and they're just like a like, all right, here we go. And they're not phased at all. They're not bickering at each other at all, they're not doing anything outside. All right, fellas, let's go all right, one player out of time, like talking to each other like no.
Speaker 1: No problem.
Speaker 4: And you see them being unfazed by that lead, and then you see the league start to go and then you look up and you lose a game in which you were up twenty points one oh one to ninety nine, and that my friend, on a Jamal Murray step back going right when he struggled most of the game, got it going down the stretch, and you lose that game on a buzzer beater that is the gut punch. And so the Lakers deflated going back home. Gotta be deflated because one game, and for sure you should have won where you were a ninety six and a half percent favorite. I mean, at one point in the game you were there was a ninety six point and a half percent chance that you would win that game, and you lose that. So now you go home too against a team that you now lost to ten times in a row, including four times in the playoffs, and that's almost impossible to come back from. But nonetheless, they do have Lebron James who's seen everything and been through everything, Anthony Davis, who's a top seventy five player in the NBA history. So you know, you like they can rally because they've seen it, and they do rally. They come out, they take the lead, feeling good, go into halftime again with the league. However, you go on to halftime, up four, and everybody on the Lakers team, everybody in the Lakers organization is looking at each other.
Speaker 1: This is it because it's like a boxing match, a lot like.
Speaker 4: One we've seen this past weekend Ryan Garcia Devin Haney, where Devin Haney caught Ryan Garcia with a couple of shots and in that moment the fight ended. Because Ryan Garcia knew at that point, and possibly even before the flight fight, when you look at all of the things leading up to the fight, that if Devin Handy gave me his best shot, it couldn't hurt me.
Speaker 1: Can't hurt me.
Speaker 4: So from that point on, when Ryan was serious and locked in, he was just pressing forward. He was on the gas. He's moving forward the rest of the fight. Why because even if you catch me with your best shot, you can't hurt me. Like, if you absolutely catch me with your best shot, you can't hurt me. How do I know that? Because you already did and I ate it. And that's what the Denver Nuggets are and the Los Angeles Lakers are going through right now with the Denver Nuggets, which is you've given us your best shot and it can't hurt us. So when you give us your best shot, because you're a team with pride, because you're a team with champions on there, because you're a team with all stars, superstars, all top seventy five NBA players in history, arguably the greatest player in NBA history.
Speaker 1: Because of that.
Speaker 4: And all of those factors, you still hold out some level of respect, hold on to some ouncer respect, but ultimately knowing we can press forward because their best shot can't take us out. They go up twenty, be up twenty in the midway through the third quarter, their best shot can beat us.
Speaker 1: So from that point on, we see no competition.
Speaker 4: And that's where members at with the Nuggets, And so needless to say, this series is over.
Speaker 1: Will it end? And four it should?
Speaker 4: I do not doubt that Denver would end the series in four, But if they do not end in in four, us for damn sure over in five. Because you got Joker last night twenty four, fifteen and nine, and in Game two he had twenty nine twenty and eleven assists or twelve assists or something of that nature.
Speaker 1: And I must say I.
Speaker 4: Was very disappointed inn AD's statement after the game. When Ad came out after Game two and said, sometimes we don't know what we're doing on the defensive side of the ball or the offensive side of the ball. I was disappointed in that. And the reason I was disappointed in that got a lot of love and respect for ad A lot of love and respect go back to being together, both being clutch athletes. I'm always telling like it is telling how I see it, and I was just a little disappointed in that statement. Number One, Darvinham was a player, Uh, Darvin Ham is a black man, and to just throw him under the bus like that, I didn't like. I didn't appreciate it, I didn't respect it. I could be a little biased because Darvin Ham is my og uh Saginaw, Michigan, so I could be a little biased, but in this case even being a little biased, like I got love for both of those guys, So it ain't even about being biased towards one side or not, because I got nothing but love for both of them, both parties involved. But the problem I have with the statement is like, did you not know what you were doing up twenty.
Speaker 1: Midway through the third quarter?
Speaker 4: And then did the did Darvin Ham come into the huddle and say, all right, guys, we're up twenty points, Let's change the game plan now, right, Like, let's change it to away from this thing that's got us up twenty points and let's go here do this and which was not been proven that it's gonna work, because what we were doing was working. It got us up twenty points. Also, we had a lead in the first game. They kind of switched their defensive game plan between those two games games one and two. But if darving Ham didn't come in a huddle and say, all right, guys, we're completely changing what we're doing on both sides of the ball, how all of a sudden do you not know what you're doing on both sides of the floor, Because that same game plan did get you a twenty point lead.
Speaker 1: And so I was a little upset with ad because as.
Speaker 4: As players who's been in these situations, who's won championships, like, yes, at some point throughout the game, while up, Mike Malone could make an adjustment, which will require at some point the Lakers to make an adjustment.
Speaker 1: However, from being.
Speaker 4: Up twenty points halfway through the third quarter and the end of the fourth quarter, the adjustment that they make shouldn't cover twenty points, not when you have Anthony Davis and Lebron James, because even if Darvin Ham don't make an adjustment to their adjustment for those last eighteen minutes, what I will say is sometimes coaches do struggle to make.
Speaker 1: Adjustments in during the game in these playoff series.
Speaker 4: They go back to the film, they watch it and they're locked in. There's been times throughout the course of our playoff run where we're in the game and at some point throughout the game it started going wrong, and maybe Steve doesn't make the adjustment right in that game to like dice up whatever change it is that they did.
Speaker 1: Maybe don't make it in that game.
Speaker 4: One thing's for certain, when we come back to that next game, the adjustments that Steve is going to have is going to be out of this world. We're going to dice up whatever that thing is that they started doing, and then it's a game of adjustments, right, And so sometimes your coaches don't necessarily make the adjustment right there in that particular game.
Speaker 1: But with Anthony Davis and Lebron James on the.
Speaker 4: Court, I don't really care if they make the adjustment or not, because those two guys are good enough with a twenty point lead.
Speaker 1: To get you home.
Speaker 4: They are, even if that's Lebron, like, you know what, we're getting to this every time. So I didn't really have a strong appreciation for AD saying that. I think Ad is one of the more respected guys in this league, from how he carries himself to being at that level of play for dis longs and year twelve now.
Speaker 1: Like all of those things.
Speaker 4: And I think we all say some things that that we could wish we could take back at times. And I don't doubt that A D looking back at that wish he could take that back. And I know the type of guy that eighty is. I know a D stand on business, you know, raised by his father, grown man, great man, stand on business.
Speaker 1: I personally believe a D.
Speaker 4: Would want to take that one back. And I know everybody jumped on him like, oh this, that and the other and a D. I'm gonna give a D the benefit of the doubt here. I too didn't didn't love the statement it's emotional game. Nobody really ever wants to take the emotions into it. Everybody want to act like we're robots and we don't have emotions, and we don't sometimes get beside ourselves and so fulk Darvin Ham in this situation, not not totally holding it over a d head like oh man, he's a quitter, Like yeah, he blamed somebody and he shouldn't. I'm never me personally, I never really want to put the blame on anybody else, even if it wasn't my fault.
Speaker 1: I am more along the side of if I go on.
Speaker 4: This press conference, I'll take the fall, I'll take the hit, and we'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: So I try to steal along that side.
Speaker 4: Like I said, it gets away from us all at times very emotional game lose Game two when you know you should have won Game two and now you're going home.
Speaker 1: No, it's an uphill.
Speaker 4: Battle from their emotions running high, want to win. Lost to this team ten straight. So I'm giving Ad the benefit of the doubt. That was an out of character moment, and we all have them. That's not going to determine what I think on a d who Anon Davis is doesn't changed his legacy, all of that garbage talk.
Speaker 1: We not on that.
Speaker 4: But I will give you something. I haven't checked this stat in two years. I am pretty sure it is not far off from what it was two years ago when we played Denver in the playoffs and we beat them. I think it was the first round, possibly second round, whatever it was. There was a stat that we kept and we looked at that stat every single game, and I'm pretty sure every time it was true, which was if Joker had six assists or less, they lost. Call it for they won forty percent of the time. Call it something like that. Two years ago. I'm not going to have the exact numbers. If Jokers had six assists or more, they won like eighty three percent of their games. So we're going into that series like, yo, you need to do this on defense, You need to do that, to not give up this cut, to not give up that cut, to not give up the late pass for the.
Speaker 1: Layup, all of these things. It's the game plan.
Speaker 4: And sure enough, you can go right to Jokers assists pretty much the whole series and say, up, we lost that game or we won it, And yes, it wasn't exactly accurate, but the moral of the story is in that game that we were just speaking of, in game two, Joker had ten assists, eleven assists, twelve assists last night he had nine in Game one. Pretty sure he had more than six assists. So look no further than Joker getting everybody else involved. Don't look at jokers points. For instance, last night he had twenty four, pretty much had less than twenty most of the game. Um swared a few buckets down stretch late, no problem. The other night he had twenty nine, no problem. Look no further than the assists, though, you go look there, you can see because everybody else gets involved.
Speaker 1: And if he's scoring, he on score.
Speaker 4: So if he's getting everybody else involved and scoring and rebounding, it's a problem.
Speaker 1: It is a problem.
Speaker 4: Now, what I will say is in this series you can definitely see the flaw and the Denver Nuggets as opposed to what they had last year. That is their bench bench not great. I've always said championships are won six through ten, six, three, eleven, they're not one, one through five. And Denver, as they show you and as we know they're one through five is great, credible. Six through ten still need some growth, and so if there is something where you can pry on them, it's not necessarily that you're going to get It's not necessarily that.
Speaker 1: You're going to get four or.
Speaker 4: Five bench guys in out of time at this point in the season, it's not gonna happen. But when they start plugging away and taking certain guys out, you gotta be ready to go. And if you're the opposing code, your lineup, your lineups should be as such. You now know the combinations that they are playing. When they play this combination, we know we can pounce on that combination with this lineup, and we're going to this lineup to take total advantage of that group. While Joker not on the floor, wat Jamal not on the floor, whoever it is, we know we can take advantage of this group in this way. And that's what you have to do against a team like that is they don't have many weaknesses, but the one weakness they have is their benching.
Speaker 1: You need to exploit that. Now. I saw Reggie Jackson banged up.
Speaker 4: Not sure where that's going, but that's I mean. I don't think Reggie Jackson at this point in his career is near as good as Bruce Brown West for them last year. So it's already a drop off. And if you then lose Reggie, that's an even bigger drop off. You have to be ready to pounce on those lineups have to love Peyton Watson, love to growth. You gotta be able to pounce on the lineup when he's in, when Christian Brawn is in, when DJ is in, because it's just not as strong as the lineup when they're not in. So you gotta find weaknesses. No disrespect to those guys, but you gotta find the weakness in these series. And right now, the only weakness that Denver has, it looks like, is their bench. So how do you take advantage of that? And I think that's what the Lakers got to figure out. We talked about d Low before I thought I thought it would be very important how KCP came out and started this game. I thought in game two they were picking on KCP, which was shocking to me. You know, they hit a couple of shots on them, and then all of a sudden, it's like it looked like everybody was like trying to get to switch on KCP. KCP is a great defender, and KCP screwed up the beginning of Game two. He gambled for a pass and D'Angelo Russell caught it, nobody in front of him walked into a three, which then led to D'Angelo having a night. Nuggets had to overcome that night. Guess what they should have won that game. I told you Dlo played well.
Speaker 1: They can win. DLO don't play well, no chance.
Speaker 4: Zero points last night over seven from the field, zero for six from three little disappointing in DLO not being a part of the huddle.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 4: I'm on this theme of as athletes, man, we can always look to blame somebody. Never look no further than yourself, Never look no further than yourself. Darthingham ain't gold for six. Lebron James ain't gold for seven. So from the field, so look no further than yourself. Man, you got to You gotta look in the mirror in these situations. Champions look in the mirror. Non champions look elsewhere. D Low gotta play better. It's just that simple to me. After seeing that last night, I personally think probably checked out at this point. It's unfortunate to see after the season, the second half of the season that d Loo had. It's unfortunate to see this, not that he's playing bad, but because you know, you see the body language now, you see the comments now, and it's like you kind of got over that hurdle through the trade deadline stuff. You know. So when you come into these playoff series, yeah, you may not have a Game one or a great.
Speaker 1: Game three, but it's a seven game series.
Speaker 4: So if you stay locked in, you get more opportunities to have those games that you want to have. When you let go of the rope, it's a tough one and right now it looked like the rope has been let go. I don't think it's impossible to grab the rope again. I do think it's impossible for them to win this series, but I don't think it's impossible to grab the rope. But right now to me, kind of looks like the rope has been let go. Unfortunate, sucks, absolutely sucks. But as I told you before, DLO must play well in order for that team to win, and right now they're not getting that. I also want to mention before we get off this game and move on to the next one.
Speaker 1: Aaron Gordon's play.
Speaker 4: Told you all before, the respect that I have gained for Aaron Gordon and watching him in the series against US in twenty twenty two in the player he has grown into since then, my respect level was shot through the roof because that's a guy that took failure in a series and grew and said that'll never happen to me again. And it has not. Twenty nine points fifteen rebounds on the road. Role Players don't play great on the road. Let me tell you that role players don't play great on the role You can book it.
Speaker 1: Not this time.
Speaker 4: Aaron Gordon stepped up twenty nine and fifteen on the row in the game where you were down twenty. I'm sorry they weren't down twenty in game three. But in the game where you were down, everything going against y'all and you come out with twenty nine and fifteen. Man must respect to Aaron Gordon. Aaron Gordon has found his niche has found his role. He don't overdo it. He's playing next to Joker and Jamal Murray and he getting the scraps. And guess what, you're gonna win the championship, you better hire somebody that's getting the scraps.
Speaker 1: And Aaron Gordon is doing that.
Speaker 4: And Aaron Gordon the four spacing that Aaron Gordon creates being in the dunker. I told y'all it's no different than the spacing that you get with Klay Thompson on the wing because if you step up, that lob is there and they're going to complete that ninety percent of the time.
Speaker 1: So you can't step up and leave his body. Guess what you got, joker floater.
Speaker 4: You got somebody trying to pinch in because you can't step up, Joker kicking out.
Speaker 1: It's tough.
Speaker 4: So what Aaron Gordon does for their space and forget to twenty nine and fifteen, I know everybody's gonna see that. And then if he has eight next game and be like, oh my god, I told.
Speaker 1: You he couldn't do it again. No, no, no, no, forget that.
Speaker 4: What he does for the spacing of the Denver Nuggets, it's like what a shooter does on the wing when he's in that.
Speaker 1: Dunker can't help.
Speaker 4: So brings us to the question of will Lebron James ever win a championship again. I've been seeing people like, oh, Lebron, Steph and KD. They'll never win a championship again. It's ten rings and that's it. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Number one. Ten rings is a lot. Let's stop talking like that. A't lot. It's crazy. Even amongst three guys, that's a lot.
Speaker 4: If you took the average of that gives you three point three three rings per guy.
Speaker 1: That is still three point three three rings.
Speaker 4: More than eighty seven percent of the people that played in the NBA in the history. So stop it. Will Lebron James ever win a championship with this current Lakers team, I don't think so. I think it's going to be tough ken Lebron James winning a championship at the level that he's playing. That absolutely, but I think some things have to be retooled and figured out.
Speaker 1: And not with this current team.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's possible, But I don't think it's impossible for Lebron to win another championship. And moving on, we are going to move on to the seventy six Ers versus the Knicks, because that is an interesting series that I thought. I mean that, I told you all I think Philly should win this series and the reasons why. And they too gave up a game too on the road. Gift wrap, take you wrapping paper, put your bowl on top, pass it on to the New York Knicks. That's what they did to be up five points with forty six seconds to go and lose that game.
Speaker 1: It's unheard of. Did Maxi get filed. Absolutely. However, once Maxi got filed, they all stopped.
Speaker 4: Playing and the Knicks kept playing and Dante got two for a dollar and he knocked the second one down. If you are the seventy six ers, you can't lose that game because again, the goal is to go on the road and get won. You got the one, you got it, and to let that game slip away to uphill battle from there.
Speaker 1: But I still think Philly can win.
Speaker 4: And I love Joel saying after the game, it's cool, we're the better team.
Speaker 1: We're gonna win. Like Joel to.
Speaker 4: Pick his head up when he's saying that, look at the camera, don't show no weakness.
Speaker 1: I would like him to do that.
Speaker 4: Nonetheless, I believe him. The reason I believe him is because, as I told you all before that series, that's where you miss Julius Random, that's where you miss having that other All Stars. Against a team like the seventy six ers, you just get to the playoffs and you missed that second All Star and which allows them to focus more on Jalen Brunson and Jaylen Brunson had not had a game in the series.
Speaker 1: First two games.
Speaker 4: He had a game last night, although I personally think him having a game like last night is actually more detrimental to the team than helpful.
Speaker 1: Because he was so bald dominant.
Speaker 4: Yes he finished with thirty nine points, Yes he finished with twelve or thirteen assists, but he was bald dominant and to dominate the ball in that and in these series, you better be James Harden, you better be Luka Doncic, and even then it get hard. And so I just didn't think with him dominating the ball the way he did, they actually really got into a huge flow offensively outside of them getting stuff off him. And as I told you, are with the Bucks series, it's the reason they start putting wings and guys with length on these guards that can score. They too tricky, man, They too good with the ball, they getting to their spots, they're raising up.
Speaker 1: And the defense you're not allowed.
Speaker 4: To just hit out of those playoffs than you are able to bump and get a little more physical. You can't hand check in all those things. So now you got these quick guards that's great at creating shots. What you need is someone with length to affect those shots late or be able to affect those shots without hand checks, so allow you to stay in front of them because you can use a lathe. But they got somebody with length guarding Jaylen Brunston at all times. Kelly Oubray, Nick Batoon. I think they're gonna keep making it tough on Jaylen Brunston. Now again, you can go a heavy dose at Jalen Brunson and he dominates the ball like he did last game. But I don't think that's ultimately what's going to be successful for their team. I think what's going to be successful is getting a Dante twenty points, Josh Hart coming up with twenty points, you know, Buck Donald is coming up with thirteen fourteen points. I think they're gonna need to get other guys points in order for them to win. And with Jaylen Brunston with thirty nine and thirteen, that's just too much, too high of a usage rate, I think for them to be able to win this series playing that way. So it'll be interesting to see what it comes down to. Joel had to go for fifty. You know, if I'm the New York Knicks, I'm probably going to my locker room like, look, he had to go for fifty for them to beat us? Is he going to go for fifty three more times to beat us? The New York Knates also go in feeling that way. But I'm just telling you that could be a little fools goal. He could not go for fifty and go for thirty nine and Max he go for like that could be a little foods goal. If you take that approach, I think you have to be willing to get other guys off, and it can't just be about Jalen all of a sudden having a better game. If you're winning, that's all that matters. It may not always be your series, but I do think Philly takes Game two and then that puts us in a situation in Game five pivotal Game five a winner and that usually wins eighty three eighty four percent of the time. So we'll see. But I do got Philly taking this next one. It's crazy. I was watching the gamesttan My mom said, what happened to Joel Knows? You're sitting there and I was like, I don't know, and she's like, maybe you know he. I was like, you know, he was wearing a mask at some point earlier in the season, I think, And she was like, well, maybe that mask and sat on his nose because it's pushed down a little bit. And then sure enough, after the game, they reported that Joel was suffering from Bell's palsy. For those of you that don't know what Bell's palsy is and Layman's term for a non doctor, it's essentially facial paralysis. One side of the face usually drops and you know, muscles get weak in the face drop and it's nothing you can really do. Yes, you can treat it, but to my knowledge, it kind of just comes and goes on his own. Can take up to six months. And so I'm just sending my love and support. You never want to see anybody dealing with anything from a health standpoint, So I send my love and support to Joel. I don't know if that gives you pain or not. I don't know any of those things. So I'm not gonna see her and act like I'm a doctor, but I do send my love and prayers. You just never want to see anyone dealing with anything from a health perspective, and so uh wishing him well and then also respect respect for seeing him go out there, and you know, I respect him saying like he didn't want to announce it because he didn't want to be more of a distraction. But I'm assuming they announced it because someone probably saw the same thing my mom saw and started asking questions, but definitely sending my love and respect there. Orlando Magic went home and took care of the Cleveland Cavaliers by thirty.
Speaker 1: I think that can possibly be a game that.
Speaker 4: All the home games is won, a series where all the home games would be one. Uh, Pacers went into the Bucks, took care of business. Now one one going back home, Hallie talking this, talking this ish we we had, we we had home games louder than what we just faced.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking forward to the crowd. That would be fun to see Pacers bounce back.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: Pascal Siakam is being the champion that he is, showing those young guys the way.
Speaker 1: He's been great in both games.
Speaker 4: You know, headed back home, They're gonna need continue to need a great effort from Pascal and that series. Me personally, I still got I still got the Bucks. I know I had said something about them being a sixteen game team and an eighty two game team, and I said the Pacers are an eighty two game team. I still believe that. However, Pascal Siakam is the one guy that we know in sixteen games can get it done, and he's doing that and he's carrying that team right now. So they do have a guy that's an eighty two, that's a sixteen guy. Overall, I think the team is still an eighty two game team, and.
Speaker 1: That's just that.
Speaker 4: Before we get out of here, let's talk about the Celtics. As I said before, everybody in the last thing they wanted to see after the season they had was Jimmy Butler in Round one with the Miami Heat.
Speaker 1: Nobody wanted to see it.
Speaker 4: And so Game one, Boston hits a bunch of shots, hit a bunch of threes, winning pretty easily.
Speaker 1: Game two, Miami hit a bunch of threes.
Speaker 4: They take it. They take Game two number one. I don't think Miami will continue to shoot.
Speaker 1: The ball like that.
Speaker 4: However, when you are playing and there's no pressure because you don't have Jimmy Butler, so you're supposed to lose it. Even if you have Jimmy, you're supposed to lose. But now there is no Jimmy, so you're really supposed to lose. Hey, Will high Smith out there like, huh, I'm on the wing. Oh you a little step off, I'm raising up on you like Klay Thompson.
Speaker 1: Bang right a right.
Speaker 4: And so what we're seeing right now is those guys playing with no pressure, still playing Miami Heat basketball, and they go out there and get game two, one one series. I'm the Boston Celtics, not that worried. They hit a bunch of threes. Great, unfortunately they did it on my home floor. But we know we can go to Miami and win two games. However you cannot, so mentally, you face Jimmy Butler, and you know the history.
Speaker 1: Coming into game one.
Speaker 4: However, you don't have to face Jimmy Butler, who we could breathe a little bit. Then you lose to that team without Jimmy Butler, and although you still think you can beat that team, a little inkling of doubt creeping in the back of your head because we know this team and we know whoever they got on the floor, theyre going to compete. And that's where it gets tough because now a little doubts start to creep in, and you don't want much doubt to creep in because you never know what can happen in the series, right, Like somebody can sprain an ankle, important person can sprain an ankle and you start dropping games. So it's nothing to worry about now. But all of a sudden, a couple of things don't go your way and they can get tough. And we know the history here and so Boston, we've seen Boston in some of these situations. Let go of the road, so you know they it's possible, you know it's possible. And if there's one group team that believes is possible, it's the Miami Heat. So no, it's not some extreme dangers on. No, I'm not about to act like the world's collapsing. All I'm saying is keep a little eye over there. Just keep a little eye over there, because Miami going back home one one, they feel the good and they gonna come out fire and guess what they should And if they hit twenty three threes again, then you go down to one, you could start to panic a little bit. Panic plays a part in this, a big part. Teams panic all the time. So no, I don't think the Miami Heat is about to be the Boston Celtic. I'm just saying keep a little eye over there. That's it. Everybody in Boston went to sleep with a little clamp on their on their.
Speaker 1: Lungs last night or two nights ago.
Speaker 4: Uh, they went to sleep with a little clamp on their lungs because it's like, can I really breathe? Well, knowing that it's one and one now against those guys. Quite frankly, I love to see Boston fans sweat. I love to see Boston fans sad and shout out to my brother j T. I always want to see him win, but I love to see Boston fans lose. Uh, that's just me shout out to Jackson. It's always great when they lose. Although, like I said, I'm a little conflicted. I always want best, what's best with JT. So I'm a little conflicted. But forget them Boston fans. That's a rap from this episode of The Draymond Green Show.
Speaker 1: Until next time, Peace, climate, climate living,