Speaker 1: Hi, Andrew, Hi, hes gun? Don't talk like that?
Speaker 2: No again? Where's your shirt? Change?
Speaker 1: Can we start over? Because I don't like when you talk like that.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 1: You sound like like a snotty fifteen year old.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Okay, what song would you like to start with? Andrew?
Speaker 3: I don't want to start with the song. I want to get right to eating the cereal.
Speaker 1: Why cause you just want it to be over.
Speaker 3: I want this episode to be over, Yes, because you just want it to be so short. No, because I have something very important I want to show you, and you refuse to actually look at it, so this way you can use it as bait over my head to constantly harass me on this podcast. Sami do killing?
Speaker 2: I guess, Tam Drew, what's gonna be?
Speaker 1: Well? Tell you what's Si Chel been like? SAMPI you kill?
Speaker 2: It's sad life, Rick do win? Everything from Jackson Vanilla to Chrispy's.
Speaker 1: When you're driving in the car and you hear Thriller come on the radio, do you think of that song all the time? Really? Yeah, that's nice, it's really gotten in your head. Yeah. Welcome to Serial Killers. It's episode one sixty seven. Today is Monday, February twenty second. Right, yep, it sure is.
Speaker 3: Did you have a good weekend, buddy, such a great week what'd you do?
Speaker 1: Do you drive around your car by yourself?
Speaker 3: Oh, we're still going to try and continue that joke from the.
Speaker 1: Last what you do? No, I'm just curious what you did so comical.
Speaker 2: Scott is just the funniest person.
Speaker 1: What did you do this weekend? Andrew?
Speaker 3: I don't know what I did this weekend, Scott, because it is actually February third. I can't tell you what I did the weekend before because it doesn't exist yet.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to be like, oh, I went outside for a walk, and you know, there was a little bit of snow on the ground, so I helped my neighbor dig out because he's an old man.
Speaker 3: And well, keppens if on February this past weekend in the future, because apparently I'm talking, I'm a time traveler. If it's super sunny and it's like sixty that day, there's gonna be stupid. What I say then, to say, I help my neighbors shovel out.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be snow somewhere. Okay, that location, we can pretend that we're recording from Cedars, Iowaka, where I lived for a year.
Speaker 3: I just, oh my god, you with this damn Cedar Rapids.
Speaker 2: I am done.
Speaker 1: Don't you damn Theedar Rapids. It was a good city.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's not. But you were not Like, although there.
Speaker 1: Was that one time when the train gate came down in my car and the guy that was on the train laughed at me, and he did it on purpose.
Speaker 3: You would not be able to call yourself a permanent resident of Iowa.
Speaker 1: No, I was not permanent, but I lived there for a year. So the same way that like, I had an Iowa drive, Actually no, I didn't, I had an Iowa I had a fake id Iowa id. Cool, that's what I had.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 3: I love that we can't have bull chat. But thank you for the fortieth time on these podcasts mentioning that you lived in Cedar Rapids for a year. Why don't you mention how the one time you were on extreme coupining while we're at.
Speaker 1: It, people do like the fact that I lived in Cedar Rapids because I'll see tweets go by sometimes with girls telling other people he lived in Iowa. Yeah, with girls, just vague girls. Well yeah, I don't remember their names.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: Wow, you're so big in this like podcast community that like they're just girls.
Speaker 1: Oh do you remember that one time that I was on Extreme Couponing?
Speaker 2: Oh? Great, you remember that? I know?
Speaker 1: Do you know how much I saved?
Speaker 2: It's the Scottie b Show. So with multiple.
Speaker 1: Coupons not scanning properly, the managers called over several times. Every time another kupon has a scan, My heart skips a beat a little bit. You just have to override it and I still can use it.
Speaker 3: Are you total after everything is fifteen dollars and eighty seven cents? Job?
Speaker 1: When I heard it was fifteen dollars and eighty seven cents for four hundred and twenty nine dollars worth of groceries, it was just euphoria comes over you. I mean that was the best feeling ever. I was quite nervous for him. I don't think I'll be joining him on each shopping trips.
Speaker 2: It's too stressful.
Speaker 3: So I'm very proud of you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah, Euphoria came over me. I saved four hundred dollars plus. It was crazy. Did you see that episode? It was season one, episode twelve. See it on TLC the New Discovery Plus channel. You have a high school ring app has that I don't never did, because you look like the type that would have a high school ring because you were really milking this extreme coup pining appearance for everything it's worth. Well, it's not worth anything, No.
Speaker 3: Truly isn't. I should have recognized that.
Speaker 1: I should have written a book years ago. Ten years ago, I missed the boat on that. Now all these dumb people have books and seminars and lectures. I could have been cleaning up. I could have been on Good Morning America. Steals and deals that could have been made.
Speaker 3: You know, it's the same way that we could be having podcast endorsements. And I researched it, found a website that we could use, sent it to you, told you to look at it. Wanted to not record this episode so we could look at potential sponsorships together, and you.
Speaker 2: Said, if we have time after this one.
Speaker 1: So from the long line of video game serial.
Speaker 3: Just completely skip over everything. I said, let it be known. Let's put a pin in this, Let's use some really pin in this. Yeah, let's let's do some hr LINGO. Let's put a pin in it. Let's circle back. If anybody who's listening, let it be known. I did my job, wanted Scott to help me look it over, and he wanted to record this.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants to hear the bickering. So back of the Scott, save it for Friday. Back in the eighties, save it for Friday.
Speaker 3: We can't do Fridays because you don't want to do Friday because it's editing for you.
Speaker 1: Top Video games were huge in the eighties. Okay, so that spawned a long line of video game serials, Like Nintendo had a Cereal. It was like half Zelda and half Super Mario Brothers or Mario however you want to say it. And there was a Donkey Kong Cereal, and Donkey Kong Junior came along, pac Man Cereal. What's the matter?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Continue?
Speaker 3: I need to collect myself.
Speaker 1: And we had the Minecraft Cereal that we did, right, that's a game. And then there was a Pokemon Cereal too.
Speaker 2: That came out of the nineties Cereal two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Overwatch, Yeah, that was Lucios Luccios. So in the nineties there was a Pokemon Cereal. Kellogg's made it, I believe, and I guess the licensing deal ran out because let me go down to the cereal sack yeb Pokemon for twenty twenty one from General Mills. Great, would you just say about me?
Speaker 3: Nothing I said. You were wonderful and everything that you do is so great.
Speaker 2: You're such a superstar.
Speaker 1: From our fan Jamie Moon. You've seen her on Twitter, you've seen her on Instagram and looking forward to hearing the reviews. Hope Danielle can join in. Sorry not on this one.
Speaker 3: Crunch cause Scott doesn't know how to do a third person in these.
Speaker 1: That's not true at all. I just haven't sent any cereal out lately. Maybe in the next episode we'll have a guest. How about that? Do you want to like, do you want to switch seats and you come run the show?
Speaker 2: Great?
Speaker 1: I would like you know what, that's what we're gonna do done next episode. I want to see you here. I'll sit there in the COVID chair and I want to see how it sounds COVID chair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, you just are like again, I don't want to say it, but you are a steaming pile of.
Speaker 1: Turg It's Pokemon Barry Bolt Great sweetened Cornpuffs, with marshmallows Andrew, Hey, you know what that means?
Speaker 3: Oh god, not your stupid shake your box jingle.
Speaker 1: I'll play a different one. I can't find it. I still haven't put that page together.
Speaker 3: Wow, it's just like you also haven't looked over the sponsorship opportunities that we could be doing together.
Speaker 1: What sponsorship opportunities?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Scott, because you didn't check out the website.
Speaker 3: So if you did, I would be able to explain.
Speaker 2: It to you.
Speaker 1: Aren't you just supposed to cold call these companies and.
Speaker 3: Say, hey, you are the same person. That's like a firm handshake will get you have a job.
Speaker 2: Do you want to be manager?
Speaker 3: Yes, just walk into Amazon and say here I am.
Speaker 2: Here's my resume, except me as manager.
Speaker 1: Is that how that works?
Speaker 3: Yes, Scott, that's exactly how it works.
Speaker 1: I can't find any shaking jingle, and I don't know where they are. I don't understand how the stupid computer works.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, there's nothing more embarrassing than watching a forty five year old man shake a box on a webcam.
Speaker 1: That's why I covered it so you couldn't see me. So all the characters grooky and bulls of Sore. You know these because these are nineties things. No can let me see the don't remember the Pokemon cards?
Speaker 2: Yes, I have a ton of them.
Speaker 1: And wasn't there just a Pokemon car that sold for like a million dollars? From that?
Speaker 2: He's the problem a lot of them.
Speaker 3: They tell you these things, but they know they need to be super specific.
Speaker 1: There was a Pokemon car that sold for a million dollars.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Bulbasore, Ivysore and Venusaur I remember, yeah.
Speaker 1: Treco I used to sell those cards on eBay. It's wacky.
Speaker 2: I remember too. He's what I think one of the new ones.
Speaker 1: Do people still like? I had a friend Jen that she's crazy with the Pokemon Go. Is that still a thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Pokemono is a huge thing.
Speaker 1: Is that's still a thing?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: So one of my friends he is on Pokemon Go and he spends like at least two to three hours a day on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And we have another friend, Ricky I think still does that. Like he goes out of his way to like other states and countries just to collect things because.
Speaker 3: You could get shiny ones. There's like a whole thing to it.
Speaker 1: That means nothing. But like you don't get anything. It's just the satisfaction of collecting stuff.
Speaker 3: So I will say the Pokemon did actually a decent job in that they are if you catch them on the app, you can play them in the game like the actual games.
Speaker 1: Now, who's time for that?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because apparently you're so busy you can't look over sponsorship opportunities. But you go to shop right every two seconds and say, oh.
Speaker 1: My god, Cereal squirrel Joe did this today. By the way, I'm out of money. I need money for cereal.
Speaker 3: Okay, so why don't you go to the PayPal what's the PayPal login? And it's a full circle here we go.
Speaker 1: I don't know how to extract money.
Speaker 3: From that account, or as you texted me, let's save it for.
Speaker 2: A rainy day.
Speaker 1: I never said that, Oh you didn't. You are such a liar that I needed to pay bills.
Speaker 3: You are such a liar, Scott.
Speaker 1: Rainy day?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: These cereal pieces are black. There's red and black cereal pieces with orange and yellow marshmallows.
Speaker 3: This episode should just be titled under my skin because that is exactly where you're going.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Scott, you're my friend.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: You ready, I don't know what this is gonna taste like. It's gonna taste like fruit, and I don't know. It's got a tricks base. But then that artificially berry flavored it's just too much.
Speaker 2: It's like fruit punch Cereal.
Speaker 1: How about a nice Hawaiian punch Andrew, No.
Speaker 3: I don't know what I'm supposed to say to that. Aloha bro, all right, I don't like this at all. I give this a bowl and a spoon. It's way too sweet.
Speaker 1: This cereal will not be around for a long time.
Speaker 2: Oh god, it's just not good.
Speaker 1: It isn't like I really, really really I would like to go on the inside and see what the process is like, from creation to testing to marketing to like out, Like I want I need to know, like who's sat or don't say, Biff, it wasn't him. He works for Kellogg's. But I need to see like the people sitting around the table, these like fifty year old guy. Yes, this is very you know, Like how does it work? Do they have kids? Are they focus through?
Speaker 3: So is like the Pokemon company involved in it in any step of.
Speaker 2: The way, Like do they get to try it?
Speaker 1: No? They just they just get the license paid for and that's it.
Speaker 3: Well, they really should be trying. It's this way they could put out a quality product.
Speaker 1: One bowl and one spoon, not good because it has marshmallows.
Speaker 3: The marshmallows are I think the worst part. Really, it's offensive as it is, and all of a sudden you just get an ultra sweet burst from the marshmallow and it's just now overly sweet.
Speaker 1: Well, they do taste like Lucky Charms marshmallows. You want to know why.
Speaker 3: Because it's from the same company, which is post.
Speaker 1: Good night everybody, This pelluggs. What you don't know who makes Lucky Charms? Are you kidding megs? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: I know that there's another one, General Mills.
Speaker 1: Holy hell in a handbasket. Wow, see this We already have no credibility as it is, Actually you don't, but you just completely lost it.
Speaker 3: Here it comes the crap sandwich Scott's known for. You're a terrible person, but sometimes you're nice. But I really think that you are a piece of garbage.
Speaker 1: By the way, just got a text for my friend Matt, who's a huge listener of the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he's did another insult on me.
Speaker 1: Please and for my two cents worth, I think that bull chat could be one of the greatest things ever.
Speaker 3: I have good ideas, it's just you are a stop.
Speaker 2: Gap to good.
Speaker 1: I tell you what, let's do it, but I'm gonna put you in charge of it. Great. I want you to handle it amazing. I want you to record it perfect, I want you to push it out great. I want nothing to do with it, just like you do for this podcast. I just want to sit and talk and then you do what you want with amazing.
Speaker 2: Done.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 3: Did you notice what I started doing for the YouTube videos? By the way, No, I put yellow bars with our logo in the bottom right corner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so you did notice that.
Speaker 1: I didn't know what you were talking about because I just thought that was always there that should be.
Speaker 3: So do you just like I would hate to be your child? I would run away.
Speaker 1: You've already used that analogy once. And no, they don't run away because they love me. By the way, I'm one hundred ninety nine punds. I'm getting down to that one ninety.
Speaker 3: Envelope and no, it's not if we go for serial number two please great.
Speaker 1: Going back down to the cereal sack. Speaking of Secret Squirrel, Joel at Shopwright, do you like get.
Speaker 3: Off on being a jerk or is this it's like something that's like.
Speaker 1: It's just my persona for the show. I'm a nice guy.
Speaker 3: What I remember coming in here when we used to go to work, and it was always us bickering.
Speaker 2: That's why we made this podcast.
Speaker 1: That's right, Andrew. It makes life fun.
Speaker 2: It does. Let's go just being insulted is fun.
Speaker 1: Our friend Scrunchy, is that Scrunchy? Is he a bear?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He is right? Oh yeah, Scrunchy. Okay, shop right, they have their own line of cereal.
Speaker 3: I remember back when this podcast first started, you said we were never gonna do this, and here we are, one hundred and sixty something episodes later, and we're doing supermarket brands.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? We've been doing supermarket brands for well over year.
Speaker 3: You remember when you said that we weren't going.
Speaker 1: To okay, that was a misstep in talking, uh huh, because we need to do some supermarket brands otherwise we'll have nothing else to do.
Speaker 3: Wait wait for it, wait for it, and waiting for it to circle back and insult to me.
Speaker 1: Coco Crispy rice Now they say that this is comparable to Kellogg's Coco Crispy Cereal. However, they do look more like Coke pebbles. Stop picking your nails, bro, At least have some interest.
Speaker 3: Pay attention sitting to what you're saying.
Speaker 1: But you're sitting there picking your cuticles. That's disgusting. They look like Coco pebbles on the box. You're getting me all oh, speaking of cocoa pe like, I can't focus.
Speaker 2: Why this is my problem?
Speaker 1: Speaking of pebbles. What I got for you, Andrew.
Speaker 3: Cocobbles criss Okay, great, I don't even care.
Speaker 1: Coca pebbles and cocoa God, you got me all flustered. The Pebbles brand is coming out with all kinds of stuff for the fiftieth anniversary of Pebbles.
Speaker 3: If I can get you flustered by just sitting here, I they have crisps, and they have ice cream, they have candy bars, they have protein powder. I actually was sent some of the the new things coming out, and everyone was saying, oh, you should try this on the show, and I said, Scott will never ever let us try the snack bars.
Speaker 1: Wait, you were sent it, but you didn't bring it in.
Speaker 3: No. I was sent the post on Instagram like, oh, look at all these new things coming out with cocoa crisps and all these other things are cocoa crispies, pebbles and pebbles, And I said, Scott doesn't want to try any snack foods on the show. It has to be a cereal or else.
Speaker 1: See. I think that they may have made a mistake in their description because these definitely look like cocoa pebbles, not coco Crispis.
Speaker 2: What am I doing on this show?
Speaker 3: If every time you're called out you just ignore it and deflect.
Speaker 1: I did even hear you saying it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course she didn't.
Speaker 3: But meanwhile I'm sitting here listening to you and Scrunchy was, you know, the mascot in the eighties and what he was he used to eat the popcorn cereal.
Speaker 1: I'll just tell you it smells just like coco pebbles too, Okay. So I'm going to write to the good people at Wakefer in the head company Shopwright Great and tell them that the description is a little bit incorrect because it's not cocoa crispies. It's more like Coco Pebbles.
Speaker 3: Cool. I don't like your new calendar. I liked it better when you had dogs.
Speaker 1: Well, I couldn't get a free dog calendar this year, so I got a supermarket calendar and it's not shop right because they didn't have.
Speaker 3: One that just the pasta looks so bad. That's like lunch room pasta.
Speaker 1: I love lunchroom food. I was a big fan of the industrial food from the lunch I always had hot meal, you know which, the one I didn't like pizza. Let's save that for our Friday Bowl chat. Here we go, Andrew, Oh, yeah, I've gold Coco pebbles, Coco pebbles. I'm sorry the description here is wrong. There's Coco pebbles.
Speaker 2: I'm giving this four balls.
Speaker 1: It's delicious, Yeah, because Coco Pebbles is a five ball cereal. For me, this is just a hair under, so four balls and a spoon. Scrunchy.
Speaker 3: What does Scrunchy's voice sound like.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it looks like. He's kayaking.
Speaker 3: I accept that as Scrunchy's voice. Scott's available for voiceover work if you need him.
Speaker 1: Shop right. Thing is so I could never remember the voice you know, I try to do voices, but then I can't remember them again, and so I could never be a character because I'm not sure if I did it like this last time.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't want to say that. Maybe the dumbest thing I've ever heard in my life. Why, but if you're playing a character on show, yeah, a very specific character, I don't think.
Speaker 1: I could do it again, is what I'm saying, because like when I have to sign something important, I get nervous and I don't think I can sign my signature.
Speaker 3: Well that's why you just have to like simplify your signature.
Speaker 1: It's very simple as it is. It's basically an S.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mine's just a big A yeah.
Speaker 1: So are you all right? All right? Can we go home?
Speaker 2: Or no? Isn't there a third serial?
Speaker 1: I don't know. We're fifteen eighteen minutes in listen, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you not want to do a third one? We could do a third one unless you want to go over sponsorship stuff. It'll never happen, Andrew, I am not engaging in this conversation because I never want to hear you say I didn't try ever again, you.
Speaker 1: Didn't try, So although this you want someone else to do it for you, so adull. Although this cerial.
Speaker 3: Wants you to record with me because that's the way the website works.
Speaker 1: Although the cereal technically is new, Honey Bunches of Votes has been around for a while, but now and thank you very much, Kayla from Billings. I think Billings is Montana.
Speaker 3: Is washing washing machine also still broken because that's.
Speaker 1: The same sure it is. I had to wear it again this week.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So, Honey Bunches of Votes, this one claims to be made with whole grain cool. If you look back there in the Honey Bunches of Oats library, this is honey Crunch. That one's honey frosted, right, is that what it says? Honey roasted? Do you have lost interest? Lost? Look at you?
Speaker 3: I'm listening, So this is you talk to the camera instead of talking to me, because I'm talking your trained thought.
Speaker 1: I'm talking to the listeners. I'm not talking to the viewers because listeners are bread and butter. So, Honey Bunches of Oats made.
Speaker 3: On a YouTube, by the way, either, Honey Crunch, should we just not do this the record on YouTube anymore?
Speaker 2: Because you know best?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we should okay, So then why don't you say that the viewers are the same as the listeners.
Speaker 2: A lot of them are the same audience.
Speaker 1: They are. Yes, I'm trying to find another shake jingle? What I have to shake this one?
Speaker 3: I love that You'll be mid conversation, stop talking to yell at me. But then you are like, I have to go find my jingle silent for four minutes.
Speaker 1: Because the way that this system works is you just you can't. I don't know what these things are called. Like, what are the shake jingles called?
Speaker 3: Why do I know what you're shaking? You?
Speaker 1: Because we just played this one a couple of game. Yeah, very eighties, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Remember who that was?
Speaker 2: Debbie Gibson.
Speaker 1: Good good, good job. I was gonna say good boy, but I don't like that. All right, let's get into this. Here we go, Honey, bunches of oaks made with whole Green. This is another new one, so bonus, two new Cereals this week.
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 3: Moving on up, moving on up to the said moving on up to a d look Cereal museum in this car? Yeah you like that one?
Speaker 2: You thought that was good?
Speaker 1: It was okay? The words didn't really go right, can one of my favorite eighties show?
Speaker 2: Can you can?
Speaker 3: We just compliment each other right now, let's give a nice compliments. You know that show is called The Jeffersons, You know what? It was a spin off of the Something Yeah. Right, we probably have explained it six different.
Speaker 1: Eyes, so we have, and I don't. Yeah, and back then, what I would have done is I would have pulled the theme song from it and played it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But unfortunately you're lazy now and just decide to be abusive.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Andrew, what's your three? You taste the coconut coconut? I taste coconut.
Speaker 2: It's honey grunge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I taste coconut.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, it's the same way that I say things tastes like cheetos and you're like, eh, idiot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there probably actually is coconut in here. There's never cheetos in Cereal, but.
Speaker 3: The doodle tastes like it. It's an air puff.
Speaker 1: Thing in this package are Qunchy Oat brom Frosted Sparkle Flakes, Multi Grand Flakes, Golden Corn Flakes, and Crunchy Oat Brown.
Speaker 2: I'm not a huge fan.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna give this two balls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: But that might also because you just ate sweet chocolate cereal.
Speaker 3: And I also ate disgusting pokemon cereal too, so I don't think.
Speaker 1: It's that bad. I kind of like it. They got blueberries as the mascot, so oh, I'm going three balls in a spoon. It's pretty decent.
Speaker 3: It doesn't really do much for me, thank you, Kayla. Yeah, I'm sorry, Kayla. It just doesn't do things.
Speaker 1: She didn't make it posted, I know, but she.
Speaker 3: Sent it, so I don't want her to feel bad.
Speaker 1: Let's just say this was bull chat. Yeah, what do you talk about?
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go into what.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're very prepared.
Speaker 3: Your favorite this huge podcasft that you got for Hanukah.
Speaker 1: Why does it have anything to do with a ball?
Speaker 3: Because the whole point of it is that we just talk about things like from your childhood or the eighties or things that I remember.
Speaker 1: The whole time we're supposed to do well, you know.
Speaker 3: No, because this isn't the nineties where we have to have props and show it.
Speaker 1: What does the nineties have to do with props? If it's going to be called bowl chat, then we should be sitting around eating cereal, but maybe not talking about the cereal.
Speaker 3: You come from such an old school mindset. Why go back to you walking into any company? Go to Amazon and give them your resume, go to Netflix.
Speaker 1: This doesn't mean anything. I'm just asking why is it called bull chat because we're just chatting about balls?
Speaker 3: No, because it is around called serial killers?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: People want to hear us talk about life things, and that's why it's bull chat.
Speaker 1: I don't think people want to hear us talking about life things. So all we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: Is it Scott.
Speaker 3: We don't have to fight about it. If you just stop being a turd and rejecting anything that goes against what you want, you have fun things to talk about.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll see. I'm not sold on it. Thank you for listening to Serial Killer.
Speaker 3: It's going to be sold on it. You're just gonna complain that you don't make money off it. You're not going to check any Sponsorship'm.
Speaker 1: Not doing this for money. I'm doing this for the listeners. They enjoy it for a whole crop. Really, how long have we been doing this for and I haven't seen a penny. Andrew, have a great week. Thank you for listening. We love you listeners. That's why we do this for you, and that's why we'll continue doing it as long as there is news.
Speaker 2: So what Scott like to make money as well?
Speaker 1: The answer is yes, everybody wants to make money do Okay, So then.
Speaker 3: Don't be kidding yourself to say that you know you're this little innocent fawn in the woods.
Speaker 1: Please follow us at Serial Killer's PC on all social platforms.
Speaker 3: Which Andy doesn't check. Got to get his insult in.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, thanks for doing it for me. We'll see you next Monday. Until then, please have a safe week and we love you. Crunch Hunch, that was not a very I don't know. I don't like the way you said it. It was kind of like, literally, I just had it hard.
Speaker 2: How many?
Speaker 3: How many minutes was this one? How long has this been?
Speaker 1: Twenty two three?
Speaker 3: It was twenty two twenty three minutes of you just finding a million different reasons to tear me apart.
Speaker 1: Not true. We ate three cereals and in.
Speaker 3: Between them you insulted me every step of the way.
Speaker 1: I don't think that that's true.
Speaker 3: I would say, when you listen back to it and edit it, you'll find it to be true.
Speaker 1: I need coffee cool.
Speaker 3: I