Speaker 1: Hi, everybody, Welcome to another episode of Here Goes.
Speaker 2: Podcast podcast.
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, hi and gals. As my grandparents would say, yeah, did you see that gal on TV?
Speaker 1: She's got gambs.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They would always refer to Vana White as that gal that await.
Speaker 1: Gets paid a lot of money.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 1: We don't, we don't, but yeah, she gets paid a lot of money for that wheel fortune gig. I hope she keeps it up even when Ryan Seacrest is the host.
Speaker 3: What a mess in this room?
Speaker 1: I know, maybe you should clean it. It's your space.
Speaker 3: We need to.
Speaker 1: I can't even be blamed for this anymore because I don't work in here like I used to.
Speaker 3: Right right, Well, today's Monday, August seven.
Speaker 1: We're not touching that.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's August seventh. It's Monday, the day after your birthday. Yes, I had a great birthday. Yesterday. I'm pretty sure that I went to the beach.
Speaker 1: Because we're recording this obviously before.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's my plan. I don't know. We might. I know Sawyer went swimming on Saturday. That was fun, nice, Yes, And yesterday I'm pretty sure I went to the beach.
Speaker 1: This stupid thing. I can't keep this mic.
Speaker 3: Well, it's not designed for seating that one.
Speaker 1: Do I need to sit over here, because.
Speaker 3: Then you're out of the thing. They're still supposed to put that third micing. You see there's the button there for mike three. Yeah, I don't know where it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should get on it.
Speaker 3: We really should get on it.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, welcome to another episode.
Speaker 3: We're so happy that you're you know what this.
Speaker 1: Is, Well, I'm going serial killers time fillers. No, it's really not, because I'm welcoming our listeners back. Thank you so much for listening.
Speaker 3: You know, back where they go.
Speaker 1: I don't know that.
Speaker 3: You tell me that was always a thing.
Speaker 1: I got it just like.
Speaker 3: No, it's when the TikTok kids when they go welcome back to my chatah like, not welcome back. I didn't go anywhere that you did. Welcome me back.
Speaker 1: When they drop a new video. You're tuning in, so welcome back because you're tuning back in.
Speaker 3: I don't know about this, ebe, don't get it.
Speaker 1: TikTok oh kids. Everything back in my day, you just got a cassette and you didn't say welcome back or a.
Speaker 3: Record or a record. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh, anyway, let's get back.
Speaker 3: You like to eat cereal?
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 3: This is a really cool episode. Cool because you're gonna get stoned, man, I know you love it.
Speaker 1: It's Snoop Dogg Cereal.
Speaker 3: Well, it's just Snoop Cereal.
Speaker 1: You're so mad that I got it. You didn't think I would.
Speaker 3: Well, because you know about dry things checked, and.
Speaker 1: That's why you had to go. It's snoop dog It's Snoop Cereal. That's Snoop Dogg.
Speaker 3: Right, you had to get your dig in somehow because I'm diggam who the frog from what cereal?
Speaker 1: The smacks?
Speaker 3: The smacks?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Good? So there's actually three Snoop cereals. Okay. This one's cinnamon toasties. This one is fruity hoops with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Do you know thinks Newman So much for sending us a text. Sorry, Scottie snarkily texted you back about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And another one of our friends, Mike or Matt I forget which which m it was, also bought them for us and sent them. But I got these secret squirrel Joel pointed these out of chop, right, so I picked these up last week. Cool. There's also frosted drizzlers, which is like a shredded wheat. So this is just fruit loops with marshmallows. And this is just right. So do you know what this one was supposed to be called? It? Originally it was and I saw the box now snoop loops.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a fun name.
Speaker 3: Not allowed. Kellogg's told him they couldn't do it. What if you put like a z at the end of the there was a z? Really yep, it was too close. Which one do you want to try? First?
Speaker 1: Snoop loops?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: And because we don't, sorry, fruity loops with the marshallow and because I'm sorry, Freddy hoops with marshmallowops, because I wasn't.
Speaker 3: Oh, oh I got this, yeah, because now we got the thing here? What are you? What are you moaning about?
Speaker 1: It's gone.
Speaker 3: Right down, up and down, Andrew, that's really loud.
Speaker 2: Watch out.
Speaker 3: They're making fun of us now because they're watching us. There's people in the other studio and Nate has a tour in here.
Speaker 1: Scotty has stage fright. So the minute he sees someone watching him, I mean.
Speaker 3: I actually don't family, what do you think I'm afraid of him? Might so anyway, So if we don't have all three Snoop cereals, we're gonna do a third something else. All right, that's kind of new, but isn't great? Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh, the mace looks very easy to complete. Also, what are the shapes? Well?
Speaker 3: Of course the mazing is easy to complete because you know only high people.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? I could do a complex maze if I was high. For sure, I would look at that and I'd be like, whoa, Okay.
Speaker 3: I mean this actually has nothing to do with weed. You just know that Snoop is a a giant pot smoker.
Speaker 1: I figured that. I don't think you would ever touch any cannabis related cereal. No, you'd probably be terrified.
Speaker 3: All right, today we're using one percent milk.
Speaker 1: Does the milk turned green? O?
Speaker 3: It better not.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get dare in here if it does. Nancy Reagan would be rolling in her grave right now.
Speaker 3: If she knew that a drug user had food out ready, what are you doing? Drug use? We were supporting drug use. There aren't that many marshmallows. I have not seen freaking marshmallow.
Speaker 1: Hold on, I gotta move this my floppy mic is gonna.
Speaker 3: Yeah, as fruit loops is what that is. It's almost crazy how they get away with making you taste exactly the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is froot loops with marshmallows. And I said this when I had froot loops with marshmallows. It doesn't need it.
Speaker 3: They had froot loops with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Yes they did, they did, Yes, they did. We we did it.
Speaker 3: Kidding obviously, I know we had it.
Speaker 1: So I give this four balls in a spoon. I think the marshmallows to duck something for me, because it doesn't really need it.
Speaker 3: Buy balls from me. Kids.
Speaker 1: I like it, Guys and gals.
Speaker 3: Again, even though this isn't actual fruit loops, it reminds me of sleep away camp because that's the only place I ever had froot loops was a sleepway camp.
Speaker 1: I will say, there's only two marshmallows in here, and I ate them both.
Speaker 3: I only had one. Yeah, so a little light on the marshmallows. There snoop. You should check the line there and make sure there's enough marshmallows falling in the box. There's orange, green, red, pink, blue, purple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is good. It's froot loops. What company is this?
Speaker 3: M Okay, so.
Speaker 1: The joy you just got on your face, I feel like I just made your whole day.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you asked that. Actually, so it's Brotus Foods. Yeah, which is a subsidiary citiary of Can you guess.
Speaker 1: Broad Is?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Come on, guess it's one of the big three Post. Yes, shut up, Post consumer brands makes this.
Speaker 1: Wow. That's why Kellogg's was like to the loops.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean they would say to anybody that wanted to make this, especially a big company like Post. Yeah, I don't believe Post has ever had a loopy fruit Cereal? Okay, loopy that's good. Yeah that made me laugh. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So in conclusion, good cereal fruit loops basically and with marshmallows, which I find to be unnecessary. So yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Five bulls. There you go, love it all right? Onto? What if diamond one cinnamon toast to use me?
Speaker 2: Come?
Speaker 1: I have to answer this? Hey, what's going on? You did yesterdays?
Speaker 3: They look like cinnamon toast crunch?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay for Scotty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're more rectangles than they are squares. They had the same little I know in them. What's it going on over.
Speaker 1: There, diamond once in on the lottery because it's over a billion dollars, So I have to sell you or cash or Venmo you ten dollars because she can't she doesn't have access to Venmo.
Speaker 3: What did she get locked out?
Speaker 1: A lot of people have I'm actually she.
Speaker 3: Does something wrong.
Speaker 1: No more people I know than not are locked out of their Venmos as of late. It's just they like crack down and all of a sudden, all these accounts.
Speaker 3: Are cracked down on what they must be doing something wrong.
Speaker 1: No, it could be as simple as like, oh, you forgot your password twice. Sorry, and then there's no customer service because no one answers phones anymore.
Speaker 3: So if you look at these cereal pieces andy, like I was saying, they're a little bit more rectangular than they are square if you notice, right. But other than that, they have the same appearance as Cinematos crins. Let's see what the taste like. There's a lot more cinnamon taste here.
Speaker 1: I think, Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: I like this as well.
Speaker 1: They're just delicious.
Speaker 3: That is really the crunch is a little bit different than actual CTC.
Speaker 1: You know what you remind me of like the teenage girls that when it comes to like when they name like their favorite artist album, right. I notice a lot of this on when I had at Twitter. They abbreviate the album names so like it'll be like, oh, Taylor Swift's T eight nine, Oh did you see Taylor Swift's like rep Like they shortened everything in acronym everything, and it's so annoying And I just wish that you would just write the title.
Speaker 3: Out And do you also know that? I think I'm also going to get rid of Twitter because it's not Twitter anymore. I'm sorry, X No, I can't stand the X on my thing on my phone dumb. I don't like it. I'm gonna get it rid of it. I think so serial Killer's PC on Twitter may disappear.
Speaker 1: I will say this, I deleted mine or I deactivated I should say, about a month and a half ago. And that was for me, my main social network. It's where I got all my news from. And I thought it was a fun time.
Speaker 3: You got your news from Twitter, Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: Whenever anything would be breaking or even you'd hear like a whisper of something going on, you could type it in Twitter and you'd find out about it instantly and you could cross check and get your facts from there. But it was a great starting ground. And then I was like, I don't know how I'll survive. I survived just fine. And Elon's an idiot because if you don't reactivate within thirty days, he delete your entire account.
Speaker 3: And guess what, We also survived before there were social media exactly.
Speaker 1: We're just fine.
Speaker 3: I'm going to give this four balls and a spoon, okay, Andrew.
Speaker 1: I give it five bulls. This is delicious good?
Speaker 3: All right? Shall we take a break?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: Okay, since we don't have the little noise, I'll just play this. I'm Wilfrid Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years. We'll be back after this, and we're back.
Speaker 1: The way that sounds, yeah, is like an after school special. Why there's Wolford talking.
Speaker 3: I'm Wilford Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years. He doesn't have it anymore? What and why is that he's dead? There?
Speaker 1: It is all right? Yeah, what surprises do you have in store for Cereal three?
Speaker 3: It's the right thing to do, okay, yep. A friend of ours sent this in oh fine for Cereal, Hi Andrew and Scottie b Well, I got to be first. I know you've tried tons of variations of Lucky Charms, but I remember an old episode where Andrew thought he remembered the marshmallows changing when in milk. I think I found them. Although this is new, I hope you enjoy them as much as my house did. We all gave it five balls here. Love your Showjlissa and Saint Cloud. We love Jelyssa. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Messa.
Speaker 3: Yeah she got this. I believe it was Costco on the one of the you know, wholesale story hid in Dragon Cereal. Yeah, they change in milk.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 3: That's why we use so much regular milk because it doesn't work in almond milk it does, or in oat milk, No, because that's not milk. Oh, do you know that there's a place by my house that does smoothies now and if you want to add like oat milk or almond milk, can you choose it online? It's hiss m y l k because it's not milk. And I'm glad someone's finally catching on.
Speaker 1: Well, they do that a lot with like burgers too, Like if you're getting like a beyond, like they'll change the name of it.
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, as they should.
Speaker 1: Remember when we went to the sushi that wasn't a sushi restaurant. Yeah, that was very funny, the Beyond sushi restaurant, and the two of us sat there in silence as we.
Speaker 3: That was a mistake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Shas got me my ship.
Speaker 3: I think it's good.
Speaker 1: Now I got a college degree to sit next to a forty eight year old man chicks cereal box.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I am forty eight now. Yep, I turned forty eight yesterday.
Speaker 1: Help a major. Proud mom and dad's insane.
Speaker 3: All right, So let's check it out. What this smells like? Lucky Charms?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I hope it does. There's a lot of marshmallos in here.
Speaker 1: You know, what where does this box come from?
Speaker 3: I told you where it came from, Melissa, right, but it st clouds.
Speaker 1: But oh, she wants the Lucky Charms.
Speaker 3: I wish we could turn the camera. I know, but it's it's a double box. When we got she just sent us one of them. So it's from Costco or BJ's or one of the wholesale clubs.
Speaker 1: This should be the standard box size.
Speaker 3: No, it shouldn't. It should be okay for a family of ten, sirial tostado.
Speaker 1: Please try and read Spanish.
Speaker 3: Well, it's got marshmallows.
Speaker 1: And I will say I cringed the other day when I was at the deli and there's this guy who was really trying to speak to the woman behind the counter and be like, see poor favor. Oh boy, and it was like, just say thank you. This isn't it's just don't hold on.
Speaker 3: So what's supposed to happen? So limited edition Hidden Dragon reveals in milk?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so let's look at this.
Speaker 3: I don't understand. So things are changing colors or the box.
Speaker 1: Yes, I need to pour some out in my hand because if you look, we're looking for these white blobby shapes and those are the ones that in.
Speaker 3: Thet I got a unicorn.
Speaker 1: That's not it.
Speaker 3: I don't think I got it.
Speaker 1: There, I see one.
Speaker 3: Don't hand jam.
Speaker 1: It's the only way I could get this. So see like this, if we put milk on it, boom, it's gonna turn into a dragon of sorts.
Speaker 3: I don't care what it looks like. Five balls. I love lucky charms. Oh that's so cool. What happened didn't happen to me.
Speaker 1: It just happened. Look now, it's this green and pink thing, that is it? I mean it's not a dragon. If it is a dragon, I'm sorry it got smushed. But I mean, I already know what this is gonna be.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I didn't even have to eat it, but I love to eat it. Right, that's a misshapen rainbow.
Speaker 1: Yep. Lucky Charms is one of those cereals that when you don't have it for a while and then you go back to having it, you're like, damn, this really is a perfect series.
Speaker 3: It really is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they perfect it. It's the reason why it's existed for as long as it has.
Speaker 3: And how long is is that why? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How many shit cereals come on the shelves and are taken off, but the classic stay and there's a reason because they're that good.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But they do tinker with it from time to time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but even tinkering with it, this is pretty much the same cereal you probably had when it came out what forty fifty years ago.
Speaker 3: At least I think it was in the sixties, if I'm not mistaken. Yeah, So that's like sixty plus years ago. Happy birthday, Lucky. Who's lucky? The elf? The elf? Okay, oh the liperch very good. Yeah, take your front stripe cookies and run up the tree. That's the keyblower, Elves. Very good.
Speaker 1: Did they have a key blower elves? Cereal?
Speaker 3: They did for a minute.
Speaker 1: They should bring that back.
Speaker 3: It was probably five years ago, maybe a little bit more. They looked like the little cookies shut up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if only we had the podcast then.
Speaker 3: If only, if only, I bet you could find a box of it online somewhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you're gonna feed it to me and be like, it's back Andy, and then feed it to me and they'm gonna eat twenty seven year old cereal.
Speaker 3: You know me? Well, thank you so much for listening to this exciting episode of serial Killers. Next week will be even more exciting. Why Umm, I can't tell.
Speaker 1: You why on the next serial Killers So you can tell me why because you just played it on the next jingle.
Speaker 3: No, just another carefully curated episode.
Speaker 1: You had to get it in, you really did. You just had to say perfectly curated. This has been your thing.
Speaker 3: I didn't say perfectly this has been your thing. You don't listen, I said, carefully curus.
Speaker 1: Okay, well this has been your thing.
Speaker 3: Well it is a thing you like.
Speaker 1: Walk around the hallways now and you're like, oh, another carefully curated episode, ready to go andy?
Speaker 3: It is? It is. I love my birthday card. You know, every year they get me a birthday card on the show here, and I have every one of them for all twenty seven or twenty eight years. But this one plays a fun song.
Speaker 2: My my ma.
Speaker 3: So all right, I will say, can't hear you microphones here? Oh?
Speaker 1: Is this a microphone?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I thought this was a microphone. Anyway, Danielle does a great job remember everybody's birthdays and making sure everybody feels special. So I love Danielle, so thank you.
Speaker 3: She even got me fruit platter. I know, instead of a cake, what.
Speaker 1: She got me fruit plater? She brought the fruit platter. It was great. I thought eat cakes, so she brought fruit platter.
Speaker 3: Which is kind of weird because I eat crazy sugar cereal. But I don't eat cake.
Speaker 1: And you have started eating like sweets.
Speaker 3: I never stopped eating sweets. What is this with you? I've explained it a thousand times. There's just some things I cut out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so like the chocolate cake that Nate made, you'd eat the inside.
Speaker 3: Of the cake. No, I won't. Don't do that anymore. I don't dig through donuts and eat the filling. I don't do that unless it's an apple one, because you know it's like apple pie ish, and I'll eat a can of comstock. Oh buddy, buddy, Yeah, it's okay, So why don't you know? Why don't we just end it?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: Thanks for listening to Serial Killers. Follow us in all socials at Cerial Killers PC and check out a website serial killerspc dot com.
Speaker 1: Like review and subscribe as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love reading your reviews. Wednesday with got all new bull chat. Okay, hold on, we got to need in here. Crunch everyone, crush hold on.
Speaker 1: Okay, bye everybody,