Speaker 1: All right, y'all, before we get into the episode, we gotta do this. We just dropped these T shirts to celebrate five hundred episodes with the boot le Cap Podcast. Yes, this is out little daytona five hundred vintage flip. All five hundred episodes are on the back. Yes, you can do the gray or you can just go black. The black is fire too.
Speaker 2: So look, if you go right now man bootleg cab dot Com and you cop yourself a five hundred epis T shirt, I'm gonna throwing a pair of socks.
Speaker 3: We got the bootlet Camp odd Socks.
Speaker 2: You already know the bootleg Cab Podcast sponsored by odd Socks, so it's only right we're throwing a pair of odd socks for every T shirt sold. So bootleg cab dot Com, thank you everybody for supporting five hundred episodes.
Speaker 3: Let's get into the next one right now, come on, y'all, man, bootlet Cap Podcast.
Speaker 4: We got a special guest in here, my guy La Legend east side Kboy in the building.
Speaker 5: We'll sell it. What up, bro?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 5: Bro? When I'm chilling?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: First of all, how wasn't when Kendrick shouted you out on the damn Grammy stage.
Speaker 6: Bro, I was cracking. I was surprised. I wasn't. I wasn't even watching the Grammys. I was out eating with my family.
Speaker 3: Your phone had to be going crazy.
Speaker 6: It was going crazy crazy. I thought, you know, we got PTSD. I thought something happened.
Speaker 3: To somebody crazy. You're like, oh shit.
Speaker 6: Especially the people was calling, like you know what I mean. My mother in law, she barely likes me. She was calling back to back to back to back. So it really scared me that my mom was called. I said, okay, let me answer. Something happened. But would you first meet Kendrick Man Bro had to be like five, Damn yep, because I got with Glasses right out. I'm gonna tell my age, but like four, I got with g like O four and he was already with with Game and Black Wall Street at that particular time, and then the alliance with TD was already there. So once I came in under the Blue Division, all the TD boys became my boys. And it's just a real watch and die because he was just the one in the back, always rapping. We knew he was dope. Jay Rock's heype man and all of everybody know the story. But I don't think they know the the fuck ten thousand I don't think they know t the twenty thousand hours, and that was put in to this success right now. So just watching him become who he is is dope. But to hear that I was one of the people that inspire him was crazy. I was like, Bro, you didn't tell me that we actually friends, right, So that was that was like dope.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not for sure to get those flowers facts because I thought you're kind of like an underappreciated guy out here.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I fell out too, but I always tell people it was my fault. I was very inconsistent. You can't really straddle the fence with the street shit, and you know, I got shot up, brother got killed. I really stopped doing music. And then you know, my partner Array, who uh like discovered Kaylin for real for real, he the one who really kind of like threw some change in my pocket, was like, nah, man, get back wrapping, bro, you too, dope? And I started doing that again, so I got the fire again.
Speaker 4: So was Glasses always uh the most ridiculous human beings of all time?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, but he'd always just argue with you, just for the sake of doing it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, God, God put Glasses Malone here on earth to argue with everybody, to have his definitive points to everything.
Speaker 4: Yes, sometimes I feel like he takes positions just just because he knows everybody disagrees with him and he's comfortable.
Speaker 6: I think he should have been like the biggest battle rapper because that Nigga Rebuttal game was crazy.
Speaker 3: Oh it's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, shout out to G.
Speaker 6: Even though his brother still manages me to this day pool so you know, we locked in for lights always.
Speaker 5: I love Glasses.
Speaker 3: He's one of my favorite human beings of life. Him and I just he'll call me just to argue.
Speaker 4: I look at so like sometimes I'll be in the middle of some shit and something that pop culture will happen, or it'll be like G Malone's calling. I'll be like, this is a thirty minute, bare minimum conversation.
Speaker 5: At forty five like that.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I just I can't answer.
Speaker 4: I'm not in the position to pick up the Glasses Malone call because it's it's like it's a commitment.
Speaker 5: For sure, Yeah, come inment.
Speaker 4: I remember we had a conversation on the podcast like two years ago, and he was like, we had a disagreement, and I'm not a big Drake fan, never been a big Drake guy. But he said Drake isn't hip hop, And then I was like, what do you mean, He's not hip hop?
Speaker 3: Makes hip hop music? But now it aged like fine wine man, which is crazy.
Speaker 6: He been saying that. He's been saying that, saying that forever. He's been saying that when he was signing cash Money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: When Glasses was signing cash Money. Honestly, that's the reason why he never did a song with him. You know, G is particular and they thinking like, oh, it's not because he's a street Duder's like, nah, he just G just liked that.
Speaker 5: If you know G, you know right, if you know you know, Nah.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: It's wild too because that era of like like you said, the Black Wall Street the I think a guy's like Glasses rock Star.
Speaker 3: There was just that whole era NIP obviously early Nip.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was kind of like the the era that you came up in was like New West Coast West and that was you know, there wasn't the only person who got the co signed was earlier on was the game, right, he got there.
Speaker 3: He was kind of the last guy to get a big co signed. He worked out for him.
Speaker 4: But I remember there was a lot of animosity towards some of the ogs for not necessarily fully embracing that era of what was going on.
Speaker 6: I honestly, I was just talking to about this, you know, I mean, I just think it was a disconnect. Nobody really had a line on the order casp per se except only a few dudes, right, like, so nobody can really you know.
Speaker 4: Because about it, because Nipsey was very very vocal about that.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, because it was like it seemed like they wasn't trying to throw the rope down, and it's like they don't owe us anything. But when we look at other regions another coach, we was like, bro, look what they're doing. They co signed and they you know, the young dudes, especially if they don't, especially out here making a noise by ourselves.
Speaker 5: We should have did it.
Speaker 6: Like I just remember that whole movement was Jim Alone, Bishop, Mike stro bad luck problem, little band. Nip Of course I said that topic.
Speaker 3: There was even like what was the Mexican castname.
Speaker 6: Omar Cruz. Omar Cruise was popping for sure he was. He was super big. I can't forget about him the whole with the Dove, CNN and West Coast Rodners, those those are yeah yeah. Now Nima is one of the biggest crazy mocals.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, shout out to Nima.
Speaker 6: But no, we just had a we had a cold cruel tweet Leven Joe Moses like I can go on and on, but we was all just making our way and our name popping without them and soil. Then we was like, okay, let's do something, which on it looked like they was kind of like, you know, pushing us to the side for a moment.
Speaker 5: It felt like that until we started.
Speaker 4: When when everything started getting vocals. I feel like there's no coincidence that the Kendrick co sign happened a little bit after that, no facts, because I.
Speaker 5: Remember then it was like I'm looking for this cat named Kendrick Lamore.
Speaker 3: It happened.
Speaker 4: It almost was in like a three month like when Nipsey started getting super vocal about it because I had him on my show and I remember he had something he had said and I don't know if it was a magazine or something. Then we talked about it, but it felt like within like two or three months. Then then like you said, the doctor drown Big Boy. I think it was on Big Boy Big Boy.
Speaker 5: He called in.
Speaker 6: He was like, I'm looking for this cat and content name Kenrick Lamore. We was all going crazy, like that's do And.
Speaker 4: Then from there it was it was just insane. And it's crazy too because like now fast forward, it's like I was just talking with.
Speaker 3: Reason. He was here earlier and we were talking.
Speaker 5: About like a reason of course and finess. We were talking about TD.
Speaker 4: To me, like, Top's probably the greatest music executive in hip hop history at this point because if you think about in terms of just then the conduct the last a bullshit because you could talk point to Diddy and obviously there's a lot of stuff with Diddy, you know, you could point to even Shug, But I feel like in terms of just like running like a fucking program and.
Speaker 5: Like nah, he like a fucking drill sergeant.
Speaker 3: So we're going on. I mean, think about it. What year did Jay Rock sign A Warner? Eight oh seven?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I think it was eight. When did the record with Game drop eight or nine?
Speaker 5: It was like wait on nine.
Speaker 3: So it's like from there to now, that's fuck sixteen years.
Speaker 5: Nah, it's very structural if you if you see it.
Speaker 3: And then there was like you know, there's obviously points and times throughout that where you know Jay Rock they he did the joint venture with Strange Tech nine and Kendrick was on the road on that Tech tour with Jay Rock.
Speaker 5: And yeah, did you I was on there with him.
Speaker 6: I wasn't be former, so I went on and that's when I got shot up and I was actually still healing, but I was on the road with him just for like a few dates, and I remember, Uh died on that tour and he took Q. It was like top hat. This set up like everybody piggybacks off each other. His setup was insane. It's incredible. It was like a genius because ended up being Kendrick Man exactly. And then they was on when they was on tour, so they I did they It was a song called Michael Jordan yep, cracking, Michael Jordan's no but it was cracking on the tour yeah, uh with Tech and that started cracking. So it just seemed like they piggyback out of trouble and then boom, last but not least and it was soul to crack. But the dynamic of how he runs his business is dope. It was almost like the old cash money how TV would be featured on everybody's ship, but nobody would be featured on TV. If you noticed, early cash money was always hot boys featuring the big timers and all that they and that was a dope structure and fun fact. I probably messed up my opportunity, and not in a bad way, but you know, I've been around them forever. But Top asked me, I didn't know what a joint venture was back in the day. I was just young and dumb and just thugging out to venture with TD. Yes, oh, I didn't know what that was at that particular time. I dimned there probably told him, but I told him in the words like y'all the hummies but discrip because I was like, no, it's all good, bro, this Blue Division. I fuck with y'all though, so he probably like, man, we love okay, Well, he just don't understand. Yeah, And look twenty years later.
Speaker 4: It's crazy Man on the West, Like it's not even that the big bigg in the world. It's like Scissor is probably the you know, three biggest pop star on the Wachi's gonna be I mean, Jesus, she's out of here.
Speaker 6: Everybody on the label has a plaque and even if they didn't have a plaque, they was a part of being a part of a plaque, writing on it or anything. Like the team effort over there is incredible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think you know, with TD, it's like, I mean, it's funny because about a year and a half ago, me and Problem argued, I said death Row over TD, just based off impact. But I feel like fast forward, like a year and a half later, big Problem was right because he said TD over Death Row. He's like the long the run is longer, which is true.
Speaker 7: It is.
Speaker 6: Less less, less drama, less drama. You got a pop star that's cracking for sure.
Speaker 4: And the other thing too is they actually Like the thing about TD is they really are the last label that's great that does real artist development, Like you don't have to be super like. They're not out here signing whoever's got the hotest ship. They're just building town. Don't you been on the label for three years?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and now look at her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, Ray Vaughn's been cooking, you know, whenever rolls out.
Speaker 6: For real is one of the hardest underrated. He's amazing's crazy. Yeah, So it's just a shout out to my long beast nigga.
Speaker 3: So what you got going on? So you came here today? So today what I got going on?
Speaker 6: For those who don't know me, they know I do music, but I feel like my calling right now, I've been like giving back to the community. So I stumbled over a nonprofit called p V Jobs. Happens to be in my neighborhood, in my section, in my hood where I grew up at bang That and all that. One of my little homies was already in there, and he was telling me, like, man, come on, let's do this podcast podcast. I tell a story all the time now because I always have to give him his flowers and apologize. At the same time, I didn't think he was really serious. He kept telling me was in the hood, and I'm looking like, man, I ain't doing no shit in the hood, right I'm thinking it's at somebody house. I go to the facility podcast room. Incredible, it's a stage in their office all that. I'm like, I'm impressed. I do the interview with him. I come back, I have backstory. So I come back after my surgery and everything, and I asked the ED executive director, who's here, Miss Mary Taylor, like, can I do a toy drive with y'all? And that was her first toy drive. My first toy drive got a super bomb with all the youth. I call him the youth, but the program is like sixteen to twenty four, okay, and Bro, I just been dealing with him ever since then, and it's just been like fulfilling for me every day that I can walk in every day to try to help somebody, you know, do better and you know, help save us soul because I wish I had that when I was coming up.
Speaker 3: So is it essentially to try to just kind of like give people an outlet?
Speaker 6: No, Bro, she does everything. So she made me the create director over the media pathway, right, So we got audio engineering classes, film editing classes, podcasts. I try to teach them how to have industry etiquette when they're out, how to network, how to introduce yourself the right way, how to have great posture, don't oversell yourself, don't do the goofy shit when you out because industry niggas hate goofy shit because half of the industry niggas or goofy so you feel me. So I just try to teach them that. But her whole nonprofit. The biggest outcome. They have construction too. So basically we just dealing with a lot of youth that's been in and out of jail. So they have their own podcast network called the re Entry Network Podcast, so and everybody that's been in and out of the system. But they're not lost because if they was lost, they wouldn't be doing this and I wouldn't be dealing with them because if they was lost, they'd just be on the block all day every day. They're really trying to find their purpose forward to try to so since they got the effort, I'm going max for them. So that's what I've been doing every day. That's despite still being eas side kateboard artists.
Speaker 4: It's a nonprofit. Yeah, so people are donating, Yes, what's there? Is there an Instagram page or.
Speaker 5: Is it PV jobs La? Yeah, pev jobs La.
Speaker 3: And that's the website too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, the re Entry Network podcast.
Speaker 4: That's the Instagram And that's a network or is it like a specific podcast.
Speaker 6: It's it's a network because they all have their own podcasts underneath that that's do so re Entry Network podcast is the umbrella, and then individually they have their own podcasts.
Speaker 3: And then you guys are gonna be going out to AZ too, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, were going to your hometown. You're the king out there, something out there. We're going out there from the twenty six to the first. I'm gonna have them a sit down and do interviews on my home with Jesse Luketta that played for the Cordinals. He termed musician. Now so he has a release party. Is he the African yep, that's my guy. Yeah, he went to Penn State.
Speaker 5: Yeeah. Yeah, now he turned musicians. So he's actually doing.
Speaker 3: Is he not playing anymore?
Speaker 6: Playing about? I think, you know, every athlete wanted to just be a rapper too and do music. But he's actually dope. But me, yeah, he's actually dope.
Speaker 3: I think when we drafted him, I hit him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're going to his release party and then you know, I gotta take him to you know, the biggest guy in the Phoenix, Richie Evans shot. I got Juice around for yes aka Juice Black Wall Street veteran. But now he's doing Supreme things. So he said he wanted to sit down with him. You know, we came here first.
Speaker 4: Never call him Richie Evans as always, yeah, like Rie Evans, because then you also have like Juice McCain. Yeah, he was on the third Damn Raps going through an identity crisis, but he out there. He said he want to chill with him, and you know, possibly may do some music with one of them. So that's what I'm about, bro.
Speaker 3: All Right, so you brought everybody here, We're gonna have them rap on the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, they about to do their stuff, so I'm.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna let them take over the podcast set and shot. Make sure everybody shots out y'alls instagrams before y'all wrap. Kate boy, I appreciate you cooling up. We gotta sit down and.
Speaker 6: Do like a real real We're gonna do one. Yeah yeah, And I appreciate you for allowing me to shed light on this. And I want the world to see because you know, you're a big You're a big time dog in this in this industry, so I want them to see that everybody not just so horror core, and we do give back and this is like pure heartedly though it's not no for the cameras and all that. I'm with these young niggas every day of the week. I wake up early in the morning grateful to go fuck with them. I love it, man, So it's all love. So yeah, they about to come and they about to do their thing, man, so show them some love and the you know, do it. Just stay biggest stage that's far boom hit stop.
Speaker 8: We'll do it, yo, guys. This is all gonna be one.
Speaker 3: Yes video, So we go.
Speaker 5: We're gonna flick with yo.
Speaker 8: What up man? One night? You bab you moving.
Speaker 5: I'm'a goden chout low bottoms.
Speaker 3: My Instagram is Golden Shout Underscore four three two eight.
Speaker 9: That's why y'all can reach me out tapion log in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, y'all know what it is.
Speaker 7: What's up since A KI, since a con all platforms, it's E N It's e I K y H Cursive Ambition, new project, just drop none but bangers.
Speaker 5: Check me out.
Speaker 8: Hey man, it's your boy T three man aka monster Man.
Speaker 10: Y'all follow me at POE up p O E E Underscore Up Man, y'all agin man shout out, Blue Face boys Man.
Speaker 8: We coming yo, Yo, Yo man, you already know what it is. Man, it's your boy.
Speaker 10: And if y'all don't, man, it's your boy, KG the low man out of the West Mad District.
Speaker 8: Man, h be the game man, blue face boys. Man, we came to pop our ship.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 8: I hope y'all like us, man, cause we do sh.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's up beat the game, the label, the family, this ship off, the don't we don't right ship? Bro, Big West, I'm a rep and now you are not stopping. They throw it in the box and he does like a hot pocket. I just gave his ass three rounds and he is not dropping. Got the kneeder by my dick. Man that ship cock blocking. I pull up in that all black like Batman, but I am not robbing, going to the top ball gas and we is not stopping niggas. This clip gotta curl on it not a stop boxing. I'm gonna tell you not goblins, them niggas, not demons.
Speaker 8: Nigga.
Speaker 10: I'm an angel, but if you play with me, then I'm gonna let that god scream.
Speaker 3: Bitch.
Speaker 8: I ain't playing with them niggas. They are not demons.
Speaker 10: Nigga smoking guys all day and I am not Phoenix nigga ship. I've always been the same nigga about gang niggas. Better watch who these niggas are and who you hang with them. We ain't worried about them niggas. It's all pain nigga and we with Bootleg Cav. I'm gonna partly get some cruches Tatty nigga, and I can see the top. I'm reaching and I'm touching Atty and I'm just going through them bridges. I'm like, fuck the static. Them niggas talking, but they don't make shit fucking happen. Nigga, quit all the fucking cap before we make your ass poof like some fucking magic.
Speaker 8: They took my nigga from my side. That shit was fucking tragic.
Speaker 10: I gotta fucking have it. Nigga jumping on this beach just like a fucking rabbit. Nigga on the set. Catch me up in traffic. I'm outside every day, Nigga.
Speaker 8: I'm with the action. Nigga dag home and broke out hit up with this big thought he has fighty cis. I was down on my ass so I couldn't get shit.
Speaker 10: Nigga pockets in my niggas full of lin that nigga played with us and that shit.
Speaker 8: That's gonna get a test. Nigga. That's some gang. Nigga. You can see these taps up on my face. Nigga.
Speaker 10: You see me when I'm swerving in that lane. Nigga, Man, we got thing with us. Men's b at b at a gang. Nigga, the label your a family.
Speaker 8: Nigga.
Speaker 10: A nigga play with us. You cannot stand me. Nigga, May I buy my green? You stand up on my green. I'm on you like Stanley Niggas. I don't play with niggas.
Speaker 8: That's on gang. You can't hand me. Niggas. Beat a bet beat to the gang. I'm'a yeah, that's on a set. Nigga.
Speaker 10: I fucked up, but I got it off my chest. Nigga played with us, I bring the gun and I put his ass to death. Nigga and I got ship that's on my set. Nigga and I got ship that's on my head. They put my daughter straight to rint niggas they try to be my daughter.
Speaker 7: Nigga.
Speaker 8: Up nigga played with us, he would get slaughter. Nigga.
Speaker 10: Up a nigga talking on me that I don't bother niggas up and I make a pussy nigga.
Speaker 8: Holler, nigga on gang.
Speaker 10: I'm popping my collars, Nigga. I pop a nigga like a policyed. I don't acknowlogy nigga. Uh yeah, I'm a boy My cheese. Yeah, Nigga about my green. I'm about my cottage cheese. Nigga, you ain't stopping me. I'm about my cheese. Like when not believe niggas out heard hating on the nigga boy, I bring that k on the nigga, bring that blade on the nigga, play with us and we go cray on the nigga man, I put that shit up on my bait. Nigga on game, Nigga. How you figure out how you trying to do a nigga wrong?
Speaker 8: Nigga Nigga.
Speaker 10: When I was broken up, I was sleeping on the float. Nigga hanging with the homies. Put on the nine float nigga. A nigga played with us. That's when that nigga get me smoke. Niggas went to TV jobs. A nigga tried to change my life.
Speaker 8: Nigga.
Speaker 10: Nigga played with us Tonther popa nigga twice nigga Nigga lost my daughter man I lost her and yeah, a nigga lost my daughter. Man not lost straw in my arms nigga and that shit broke the nigga. I ain't no joking nigga. Man, I see the homies, I give the money. That's my smoking. Niggas dead homies said, I'm a loan the nigga.
Speaker 8: I did it by myself. I'm with my brother nigga. They shot my brother Man, I'm loan him every summer. Niggas dead homies Nigga, I'm a yell thug.
Speaker 10: I'm like gunner nigga pull up on that boy and ring for pun the nigga on gang Niggah.
Speaker 8: It's close capture.
Speaker 10: Niggashuh caught him up the trap and make him back for the niggah. Nigga play with us, Yeah, nigga, A nigga play with us. No gang a nigga play with us. They know we pay with us.
Speaker 8: Heynigga faith boy man, no gang shad.
Speaker 11: I bow they kill.
Speaker 7: He's a could have did a lot of things.
Speaker 11: Giving up was not an option. Think about them days.
Speaker 8: I lived there.
Speaker 7: Ignorance it made me not just pray to God to take my pain away, that he just gave me knowledge. Bill the tom Machine, I told my youngest self, don't go to college, Thomas, precious Watery learned to grow it.
Speaker 11: Take off, Yeah, take off, I take off.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I'm not doing Hey, courtonl Vadmicha, our platforms take a break. They got I'll quick like I don't got a hundred bangers out man, your bitches just know that I've been creating different routes to learn to learn to be patient.
Speaker 11: I had to Hey, really, y'all wake up.
Speaker 7: I gotta do it. Yeah.
Speaker 8: He had a while he going off the top Forrill, really.
Speaker 7: Going off the top for Rell, and do it all that house don't need to dem And really, I'm just tired of trying to make all these pain songs. But I can't start. I saw I'm trying not to keep making pain songs, but I can't.
Speaker 8: Start killing mom. Yeah they no mom.
Speaker 11: Yeah, And I'm tired to make it.
Speaker 8: Get a moms.
Speaker 7: Love.
Speaker 8: Yeah you ready get him?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah yeah, Look, nigga, I'm fitning follow up the women grass struck, I fitting.
Speaker 11: Door it up.
Speaker 9: The niggas can't do playing with my sex.
Speaker 8: I'm fit the tail up.
Speaker 9: I ain't like the mother niggas. I'm doing close ups. I'm doing close up. Walk that nigga down sawing. What you really talking about?
Speaker 4: Holy?
Speaker 9: Popping it up on that grabb What you're talking about, nigga? Really yuts? I can't signing with ss nigga. I'm gangs sliding with the slots four five clock nine a oh fifteens. Nigga talking sleep and I'm gonna.
Speaker 8: Put away sleep. Look huh, look, look.
Speaker 9: See I'm really about that act some gangs so I can get it, cracking it. But nigga got a problem, guaranteed. I'm gonna whack you up.
Speaker 8: Nigga close calf niggas fake.
Speaker 9: That's some bastest nigga. Look I bout that eastside with shit, get drafted to get. But nigga got a problem. We gonna leave shit tragic nigga.
Speaker 8: Huh, Nigga.
Speaker 9: I got demon something, my motherfucking buck. I got a mind full of thoughts at a hart full of paint. I swear to God this shit and don't never feel the same. My wish I couldn't go back to the time where it was I wish see lug the cit is not the same. I wish I could go back to the more days when my niggas on wasn't Bence made, because nowadays you niggas, it's Bence made you do it up. Say you niggas, bitch made you niggas do would have been? Say you niggas like he not outside on game.
Speaker 8: I fucked up.
Speaker 9: But nigga, so what Look, I'm really outside four five line lies where they here. Y'all niggas know what's happening when they see me on that third place. I'm really outside lone love y'all scraping nigga.
Speaker 8: Nigga slide through like third base Dad omis.
Speaker 12: Nigga Kelly Yeah yeah, geinny Getty shut out the boom leg can man. You know I gotta kill it.
Speaker 8: I don't even need the headphones. That's how you know I feel it. I'm the realis. These niggas be talking, they better chilling. Nigga ain't even got my tool right now, but I'll fix shit. Dead homies.
Speaker 10: Niggas do not want no problems because I'm a nigga that come on the clock and solve them.
Speaker 8: Pull up on this block.
Speaker 10: It's a four five or a revolver, and them niggas is bitches till now who not involved us?
Speaker 8: Dead homies?
Speaker 10: Get them up out of my circle before I turn the purple. I'm a smart nigga like Rcle. These niggas talking is I'm gonna hurt you and I ain't finna play. I got my mask so I might purg you dead hommies. That's why niggas said quiet because I'll be right there waiting for a nigga to try it nigga, because I cook a nigga up and get the frying dead homies. I'm tired of the bullshit. They got me signing, They got me crying and shout out. Yet my nigga se h, my nigga silent because when we was down upon our ass, wasn't nobody provided nigga.
Speaker 8: We was broke down on our ass.
Speaker 10: When nigga slide it dad his nigga, nigga play with us. That's on the dad homies up. My niggas grabbed a gun.
Speaker 8: We pull a lad on you, nigga. Uh, nigga.
Speaker 10: Niggas got shot up in this niger or in his chest. My niggas blaed on you dead homies. Nigga and I can't turn back the clock.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I can't. No, I can't.
Speaker 11: We said I could turn back the club.
Speaker 8: No I can't because I turned back the clocks. Nigga, Hu should I do that? Flying nigga?
Speaker 10: Cuz I remember hanging out out, sorry, hanging in the hood and Nigga played with us. I'm doing grimmy like my name was shoves Nigga. Huh, Dad, Homies, Nigga. Niggas know, we don't even really go and say the hood, but niggas play with us.
Speaker 8: That's on the game.
Speaker 10: But we'll bang the hood. Nigga got my badass bitch. She looked like begging good. Nigga played with us. Something My mind going like down missy hustle and I won't know where bubbles leaping niggas with blood puddles, Nigga, Dad, homiese, y'all said that they k't my name. You know, A nigga rapped that on gang Nigga. A nigga play with us to take his face off, Dad, only shoot the drake off and tell him take off. Nigga, take your bitch, chainsaw, Nigga, I take your bitch chains off.
Speaker 8: They're not gonna take the bitch to Texas. No chainsaw. Nigga play with us. That's on the game. We take his face off. Nigga. We out here balling like the playoffs. Nigga. We was grinding when the lights Nigga stayed off on game. Nigga, Yeah,