Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week with Morgan two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 2: What's up everyone, I hope you're having a great Saturday already. I'm so happy you're here to get caught up on the Bobby Bone Show. But first I would encourage you to check out Part one in Part three this weekend. Scooba Steve joins me. On Part one, we caught up on life, how dad stuff is going, his career stuff. We talked a little bit about dating again and what that may look like for me. And then in Part three, there's a whole lot of laughter in the very beginning, but once you make it through that, we answer some questions more about kids and about career and about the show here so if you want to even further behind the scenes, it's all new content every weekend on Part one and part three, so not anything you've heard on the show before or it's been a long time since maybe you have, or we've talked about it. Now let's get into the show. The reason you're here. You want to get caught up. You want to know what's been happening this week, and there was some really really good stuff. Whoa this fantasy draft week, we drafted the foods that we loved as kids. And this went in so many different directions, and after this airs, I will tell you who won and who lost. Who's gonna have to sit out the next round?
Speaker 3: Number seven. We're drafting best foods we loved as kids. So foods when we were kids, we loved it, may not love it anymore.
Speaker 4: I'll go first.
Speaker 3: I have the first overall pick. I'm more in the championship belt. I'm going Square Pizza, nice from the cafeteria. And you know what, it probably wasn't even that good. We just have good memories around that time. Square pizza is number one for me.
Speaker 4: Amy.
Speaker 5: I loved getting a happy meal.
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 6: I don't I wouldn't really get one today, but man, they were good back in the day.
Speaker 7: Lunchbox Lucky Charms was my favorite breakfast.
Speaker 8: I still like it, uh huh I had I mean I.
Speaker 7: Still like it, but as a kid, I was like, yeah, I hate it every day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's been a consistent kid and adult.
Speaker 5: So good.
Speaker 3: Although mine was like Lucky Chargs because we can have for the name brand. Yes, so we had to go like we had to go to the bag on the bottom.
Speaker 4: Is a bag.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, Still, Eddie, give me spaghettios.
Speaker 4: Spaghettios out of the can. God, I love those.
Speaker 3: I don't think I ever had spaghettios.
Speaker 7: They were so good. You put some pepper in there, some cheese.
Speaker 3: As a kid, you put pepper, pepper and cheese, cheese.
Speaker 4: I get it. I know it's a kid.
Speaker 3: He's like, you put some truffles in there.
Speaker 5: You're seven, especially ground pepper in.
Speaker 7: Your not freshly ground pepper.
Speaker 9: You just get it out of the little pepper the tin can that was red and white and you just dump it in.
Speaker 7: Oh, Keith taught us that.
Speaker 3: Morgan, I'm so glad.
Speaker 2: This made it all the way to me.
Speaker 3: It's a lunchable. That's what I was hoping around two.
Speaker 4: That's a good one.
Speaker 7: I didn't have lunchable I had.
Speaker 3: Oh it's so good as my second overall pick. Okay, so now we're gonna go backward. So, Morgan, you picked lunchable. What else you got? Best foods we loved as kids.
Speaker 2: There's so many good ones. Okay, mmmm, I don't want to say any of them. Hot pockets, Hot pockets, so really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, solid, and.
Speaker 3: There were were there are two in a box. Yes, okay, Eddie, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 4: With a breakfast theme.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go with pop tarts.
Speaker 3: Yes, hop tarts are still.
Speaker 4: I had the crap out of pop tarts.
Speaker 7: I love pop tarts.
Speaker 3: Price Saver we didn't do pop tarts, but we got price Saver like top Parts or whatever it was. It wasn't exactly the same, but Piggy Wiggily and then Food for Less had a had a price Saver version that were excellent.
Speaker 10: There was like pop squares ye yeah they Yeah, pop tarts is solid.
Speaker 3: Latchbox.
Speaker 7: Ah, man, it was tough. Give me fruit roll up.
Speaker 4: Oh it's my necklace.
Speaker 1: Good pick I had already to go.
Speaker 4: It was in the arsenal. It was loaded the kid. That's a good one. Dang, that's a good one. Solid. They were so good.
Speaker 7: They get all up in your teeth and were sitting there trying to get it out.
Speaker 3: One great one, okay.
Speaker 4: Amy.
Speaker 6: Bagel bites is that called pizza pizza bites?
Speaker 4: I'm not familiar with them.
Speaker 7: Didn't.
Speaker 10: They're like little bagels with like almost like a square pizza, but they're little.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they have little tiny pepper on there.
Speaker 4: You cooked them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, dangs Siri to get me some of those today.
Speaker 10: Hey, put some ground pepper on their fresh ground Truvada oil.
Speaker 4: He die some onions.
Speaker 7: Delicious.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: Gushers and Gusher for probably my next two fakes. But Lunchbark's got fore roll up. Okay, so we've all done two rounds. You're gonna go one more rounds. Since I went last, I'll go first. But my team so far as Square Pizza and Gushers, I really want to fill because I'm working a full meal here, and.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 3: Cinnamon toast Crunch, which I still love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ate that last year.
Speaker 7: We still love.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna go cinnamon toast crunch because that's what I fell in love with it. Amy, you have a happy meal and bagel.
Speaker 5: Bites, little Debbie Swiss cake rolls.
Speaker 4: Amy, I had that.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 4: That's really good. That's good.
Speaker 3: That's even better than what I had a little bit Debbie snacks that I think yours is better. Actually picking one, it was it was first kicked the best in you guys mind. Like star Crunch, We're pretty star crunch. Debbie rolls may have been the best lunchbox. Yeah, you have lucky charms and fruit roll ups.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm between two and I'm gonna go with them. Then we had them. Man, am I going another breakfast item?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I am doing needy me money mo, and I'm gonna do that weird me.
Speaker 4: How's it go to you?
Speaker 7: What's meaning? Miney moe?
Speaker 4: I like it?
Speaker 3: We did it one more time.
Speaker 7: Aie meani money mokay? And that where how it goes?
Speaker 3: There is no right answer. I just wonder how everybody says it, Eddie. How would you do it?
Speaker 8: Any mini miney mo?
Speaker 5: Any mini money again?
Speaker 8: Any many money?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: See here's the dumb what it is. But there's no right answer on that.
Speaker 3: Any many eenie EENI meeni miney mo Exactly, there's no right answer. And how's it got lunchbox?
Speaker 7: Aenie meanie money moe.
Speaker 3: That's how you say the mo. I think it's why it's funny?
Speaker 7: All right, go ahead?
Speaker 4: Your answer is.
Speaker 7: Toaster strudles.
Speaker 8: Oh that's not what was on his screen.
Speaker 4: Oh he called naudible.
Speaker 3: Okay to the very famous toaster straudle saga of here where somebody working here stole all raised all crap, broke close around here.
Speaker 8: That's okay. He doesn't work for the company anymore that I am.
Speaker 3: We think that's probably why he got cut Eddie. Guys, you have spaghettios and pop tarts.
Speaker 10: And Adam Sandler said it best when he talked about Slavago's slavi jo were good manwich manwich Yeah, that was the O G slapper out of the can.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's good Morgan.
Speaker 2: This isn't my answer, but I'm curious if this was like a me when I was a kid, or you guys ever had it? Did you guys ever have a kid cuisine?
Speaker 3: Yes, it was like a TV dinner but for kids.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dinosaur chicken nuggets and it was in like a little blue tray.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, that's not my answer, but that was that was on there. I think I'm gonna go with dunker Ruse.
Speaker 7: That was what was on my screen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you called them audible, though I think dunker Ruse missed me, because.
Speaker 7: I gotta be honest, I never had them.
Speaker 2: They were so good. They were like little you had, like little teeny tiny Teddy Grahams and they dipped them in icing. It was just like a little handy pack that you could take.
Speaker 3: It pretty good.
Speaker 8: Now, yeah that's sound.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: There are teams, by the way, honorable mentions for me, mac and cheese, corn dogs, corn dogs, Ego waffles, Mountain dew, which was just as staple. That was a food group for me.
Speaker 4: I had.
Speaker 3: Fried Blooney sandwiches, but you guys, I didn't have that. That's probably really Southern thing.
Speaker 4: Huh. Used to do that with the sandwiches as a kid. Yeah, you get the bolooney put in on the pan.
Speaker 8: That's why it's called simple man.
Speaker 3: Yeah uh push popsy Yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: How about but even like chicken nuggets, Oh for sure, I know. But I say cemteles cunching. I put it on my.
Speaker 4: List down DoD You guys ever eat fish sticks? Yeah that was the thing man.
Speaker 2: What about corn fritters?
Speaker 5: Anybody ever have those?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: I do too, but they're harder to find out.
Speaker 7: Kid?
Speaker 4: Were they like kid corn fritters?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 2: It was just like, I mean, it's a little fried ball of corn, so you know, as a kid, you didn't want to eat it.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the Week with Morgan Number.
Speaker 2: Two Amy was the one of that draft, and Eddie was the loser. He has to sit out the next round. It is often Raymundo or Eddie that tend to be swapping in and out of the draft. Now, who wins the draft that keeps going all over the board, But most of the time it's Bobby, Amy, Lunchboxer, myself, not Eddie and Ray. They'll figure it out one day. Now we have Mitchell Tenpenny in studio. He has a brand new album out this weekend, and we talked about his favorite memorabilia that he has from his career and some sports ones he has too, because he's a little bit like Bobby and the cards and sports collection. And also he was nominated for CMA Best New Artist of the Year and Bobby has some questions for him about that.
Speaker 1: So here we go number six on the Bobby Bones Show.
Speaker 3: Now, he's got a record that came out September twentieth.
Speaker 4: He's here.
Speaker 3: He is an amazing singer. Mitchell, good to see.
Speaker 4: You, buddy. Oh, it's good to see you. Brother the page.
Speaker 3: Since I like you and I feel like I know you, I'm going to ask you a question. Then maybe I wouldn't ask you otherwise, let's go. I'm so happy that you were nominated for a CMA award.
Speaker 4: Thank you, man, you so much. I was ready for it. I've known you for a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know your first number one, number one back in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: That's right, you have three number ones.
Speaker 3: How are you a new artist? How are you nominated for Best newar Like? What is the criteria for that?
Speaker 4: I've never been nominated for anything CMA. Is that the criteria? I think? I think so.
Speaker 11: I think it has to do with you can be up to three albums and let and never been nominated something like that. I mean, you look at Jelly, you look at that Shoot, I remember when you know, there's a few few of us that have been around quite a while and getting the nomination.
Speaker 4: I'm happy you take it. Yeah, it's awesome. But when I think about you, I think you've been killing it for a while. Well, thank you, brother. I appreciate that. Yeah I was.
Speaker 11: I was surprised too, But I'll like any anything. I'll take it, especially from the peers.
Speaker 3: Were you surprised? Yeah, I was there like a second level that you knew you were in it, or all of a sudden it was just like best new artists.
Speaker 11: I had no idea when they were talking about when it was coming out or announcing. And I woke up to a couple of texts that said congrats, and I texted texted my manager. I was like, what are they congratulating as work? Then I got on Instagram and uh and saw it and that was, you know, awesome. You know, in the industry, waking up to those kind of things are amazing. But yeah, I truly didn't know what day or anything that was happening or anything good, not today, right Why did you choose that one?
Speaker 4: It's our single?
Speaker 7: Right now?
Speaker 11: Why did you choose a single? I just think it's an important message too. I mean, it's kind of disguised around a breakup song, which I tend to write a lot of breakup songs, even though I'm happily married to Megan. But I like songs that, you know, evoking emotion and but this song's kind of got a bigger picture. It's it's about wearing an owning pain. It's about saying hey and acknowledging it too. It's about saying, hey, I know that this has happened. I'm I'm gonna get over it, but not today. Today, I'm gonna acknowledge it, accept it, and wear it. And you know I'm doing it in finger quotes. But as getting a little older and maturing, I think that's the only way I've been able to get through some things in life. It's true accepting things and then moving forward from it. And so the not today term comes from that. It's like, hey, I'm gonna do this, but not today.
Speaker 3: How emotionally mature that sounds, thank you, because it's I'm acknowledging that I am going to do it, but I'm also acknowledging that, I mean, it will not be today because I'm not in the healthy place to do that.
Speaker 4: Come on, I'm it's time heels for sure.
Speaker 3: So the album is called The Third, which is I mean the third it's the first song, but also why'd you call it the third?
Speaker 4: Because I am the third as well.
Speaker 11: My name is James Mitchelltonpenny the Third, and I wanted to say thank you to my dad and granddad for believing to me, and unfortunately, you know, they're not here anymore. So I wanted to encompass all that it being my third record as well, it just all kind of made sense, but to say thank you for for believing to me and let me do music for as a career. I have a lot of friends that moved to town that their parents and families that don't do that. That's really stupid, and I'm just very grateful my family never did that.
Speaker 4: You have new music out.
Speaker 3: But also I do want to bring up the fact that Brooks and Done asks you to be on Reboot part two with a huge compliment that mean, here's the question. Was that as awesome as it.
Speaker 4: Seems, even cooler, even more awesomer it was.
Speaker 11: It was amazing, Man, what a full circle moment I've so we got me into country music was Ronnie and Kicks and to get to work with Dan huff in them and have the trust and faith to take one of their songs and make in mine was a little intimidating at first, but when I got in there and I was playing nights, I was like, Yeah, whatever y'all want to do, of course, and Ronnie and kch like, we're not gonna put on the record if you don't do it the way you do it, And that was so awesome. The confidence that they instilled and just made me feel made me feel warm and special.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: So that was really really cool, and you did.
Speaker 3: That ain't No eighty?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's one of.
Speaker 11: My favorite songs of all time. And I'm surprised no one's ever done that one with them, so it just made sense.
Speaker 3: You're right, though, that would be kind of intimidating. Yeah, something they did so well. They're like, now you do it. Yeah, I get it in there with a guitar. Bart and Dan huff Two's like, no, no, no, no, I like that guitar. You do your thing, And I was like, oh, okay, all right, And yes, it was a nerve wrecking when you play all these shows all around the country, you've been doing it for years and they give you like you know, some places will give you, like a jersey of a local team, college team. How many of those do you have?
Speaker 4: I have a lot. I have a whole. I have a whole, like closet full of jerseys. Man.
Speaker 11: I've been collecting jerseys since I was a kid. But yeah, over the over the past few years, getting the ones with the names and stuff. I like it, their memories. I call myself a collector. Wife calls me a hoarder, but uh, I like just like you sports cards. Uh, you know, it's it's a problem. Like I love sports and so jerseys are a big deal to me.
Speaker 3: And this is how we do it without getting injured. Yes, yeah, that's how we stay involved.
Speaker 4: That I get the.
Speaker 11: Fillip part of the team without actually going out and getting crushed.
Speaker 3: What do you feel like as your favorite piece of memory. Oh, yeah, like that you personally have of your career. And then do you have anything at the house that you have from somebody else?
Speaker 11: Oh, man, of my career. That's uh, that's wild. I think for me, it's you know, the Opry sign. Uh, when they give you the parking sign, you know, like for people that don't know when you when you have your debut at the Opry, they they give you a parking spot and they make a sign that says your name on it. And I have mine right up next to my wives now. So it's that's a pretty special one. It's pretty cool to have that with her. And then I mean, I gotta I played Atlanta a couple of years ago, and I'm a I'm a Braves fan as a kid because growing up in Nashal's Braves or Saint Louis, I chose Braves and Chipper Jones is my favorite player. I did not know he was at the at the show, and I had his jersey on, and he came up and we talked.
Speaker 4: And did all the things.
Speaker 11: He signed the back of it Hall of Fame Chipper, So I put that in the frame and I've got it up there in that memory and that.
Speaker 4: He was at the show and at the show. Really cool. We're in the jersey and that was that was cool. I felt.
Speaker 11: I felt like, you know, such a huge fan fangirl on it. But he was like, he's so nice. He gave me his number. I appreciate that. Like Chipper Jones, I text every now and then with him and it's like that's cool. I don't get it, but I'll take it.
Speaker 3: Did he come up. Did you find out after the show?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 11: Yes, I found out. Well, no, I found out right before. I was going I don't want to know that. I don't want to know after and then I saw I saw him over in the corner, and then I didn't meet him. And then after that I got to meet him and spend some time and do the thing.
Speaker 3: And i'd have been like, don't don't stand in the eyes.
Speaker 11: Yeah, don't over. I'm I was looking at the whole time. Does he like this? What does he think about this?
Speaker 3: Kobe Calay is on one of the songs on your new record, So why Kolby? How'd that come together?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 11: I've been singing with her in my car since since college, and I, you know, recently the last couple of years, have gotten to know her. We weren't like super close, We've got to know her. And I did one of those things. I actually wrote that song with Teddy Swims, another incredible singer, and but when I got into the studio to record it, I just kept hearing Kobe's voice on it, and I did that thing where you text the artist.
Speaker 3: I was so nervous, Oh so you asked yourself.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm so scared, like I hate asking any favors of anybody or any you know, no, that song is not for me. But I did and she responded back pretty quick and was like, I've been wanting to ask you for something one time, and I was like, oh my gosh. So it ended up working out organically and perfect, and I'm just such a fan of hers, and it was so cool to get in the studio and like be mixing something and hearing her voice come back through the speakers instead of just like in my car. I was like I had to stop her a couple times and be like, hey, I'm listening to Kobe Klay right now on the other room.
Speaker 4: This is pretty cool.
Speaker 3: You could be like, hey, we do you count me in? Yeah, that joke got Overdoe a few times. I want to play a little bit of that. Here is Trek seven on the new record. It's called Guests We'll Never Know with Colby Kela. You covered Iris from googod Dolls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, how to do it? It's one of my all Tom faves.
Speaker 3: I've heard you play it. Yeah, Yeah, it's great. It's a like such a fun song anyway, and everybody kind of knows it.
Speaker 4: Everybody knows it.
Speaker 11: It's such a nostalgic song, and I don't know, it just makes It's just that song that brings out the fields no matter what. So we had some extra time in the studio that day and I was like, let's do our version.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: Now, I know this one might be a little hard for people to feel. A lunchbox felt that he was discriminated against, and he wants to voice his complaint and see if anybody else agrees with him. Spoiler alert, They don't think anybody agrees with him.
Speaker 3: Number five Lunchbox claims he was discriminated against.
Speaker 4: I'm anxious to hear this go ahead.
Speaker 9: I was at the airport flying out to Las Vegas with the person at the gate. You know, they came on a little speaker said, hey, you know, we're gonna have a little competition. We're gonna do a paper airplane contest, and we're gonna give five winners a free trip anywhere we fly.
Speaker 3: They were giving five different people a free ticket where they were getting five people to play for one even.
Speaker 7: Though five people.
Speaker 3: Wow, everybody's welcome come up building delayed. Why would they do this.
Speaker 7: I don't know why they did it. I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 3: I'd have been totally there.
Speaker 7: They said, oh, let's put everybody in a good mood today. Okay, I don't know what it was.
Speaker 9: So they go up and they hand you a paper and you fold it up and there all right, three two, one, take off and you throw your plane.
Speaker 7: And they picked five winners, and they picked five kids.
Speaker 3: Wait, so it wasn't a competition as you could throw it the farthest.
Speaker 9: I thought it was who could throw it the farthest, because I know my paper airplane went farther than some of those kids. And I was like, heck, yeah, I got me a free flight, Like you win, you win, you win, you And I'm like, hello.
Speaker 3: Were you the only adult? No, there's there was a grandpa in there, but it's like two adults and all kids.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Probably you ever see the Kramer episode of Seinfeld where he's doing like karate and it's all the kids.
Speaker 9: Yeah, But I felt like I was discriminated against because they said it's a competition for everyone, and I came up there in my flame plane flew farther than other planes, and I didn't win.
Speaker 7: So that's discrimination.
Speaker 3: Well I know, no, no, what was the contest?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 3: It doesn't sound like they said fly the farthest. It's like, just make a paper airplane. It could have been the airplane that looked the coolest. Well, I mean, they obviously just wanted to give it to kids, and you can notice there weren't other adults playing. But why do you feel like you were discriminated against?
Speaker 7: Maybe because I was older maybe because.
Speaker 4: Not a kid.
Speaker 7: It just sounds like a kid game, don't you sound like.
Speaker 3: Said kids come get a piece of paper. And the only reason the other adult because he was old in his ears didn't work aheah.
Speaker 9: I just felt discriminated against saying, hey, your age is holding you back and we're not going to give you a prize because of your age. We're going to discriminate you against you because as you're older than other people that entered this competition.
Speaker 4: Called the A C l U see how that works out.
Speaker 9: I mean, I just felt really like bad about myself and I wanted to file a complaint.
Speaker 3: Do you want to hear another airport thing? We have somebody that wants to spill the tea on the voice changer. Let's just let's just hit it now.
Speaker 7: Ray.
Speaker 12: I saw something this past weekend that made me feel so sad. I saw Lunchbox's wife all by herself in the Las Vegas airport. She saidthing, Lunchbox made her book a different flight than him. I'm sensing a pattern here because when he flew to Atlanta, he made her drive, well, she flew her. It's so insensitive door understand what he's doing.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 3: Okay, so someone decided to spill the tea. Your wife flew differently than you. Yeah, you made her fly by herself.
Speaker 7: Yeah, on the way home. Why because the plane ticket that on my ticket it was more expensive, and so she left earlier in the morning. It was a lot cheaper.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you don't want that paper airplane ontes.
Speaker 4: I know, free flight.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I put her on a different airline and a cheaper airline.
Speaker 3: That's like it's an animal put her. Yeah, I put her on a different airline.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean it was like it was like one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 3: Was she okay with it?
Speaker 9: She was like, well, why don't we just fly together? And I'm like, oh, work already booked me on this flight. It's the expensive one you're going to you'll take the cheaper one. And she got home earlier to help with the kids with Grandpa was here all by himself with the kids, and so why would you not save the money and put her on the cheaper airline.
Speaker 3: So it wasn't her idea though, No, and she wanted to fly back with you.
Speaker 7: She was like, well, why don't we just use your your mile your points. Yeah, it was like, whoa, whoa, No, no, no, those are.
Speaker 4: For those are for what. That's exactly what it's for.
Speaker 7: You want to use them. See my philosophy is okay, what's your philosophy if you want to use them on a cheaper flight?
Speaker 9: Because you can fly more times using the points if you use them on a cheaper flight.
Speaker 3: But you'd already paid for you So what you could have done is paid the amount like a low amount and then use points to add on and made her flight cheap to fly with you. He didn't care about her flying with.
Speaker 9: You, No, I wasn't a big deal to me, Like I just figured, hey, you go one hundred and fifty dollars flight, I'll see at the house.
Speaker 5: She could get home earlier to help with the kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And how did she get to the airport?
Speaker 7: She took a cab do you know that?
Speaker 9: Or she took an uber I don't know. No, she took a cab because she texted me I'm already in a cab.
Speaker 4: Okay. And what did you do while you stayed in Vegas a couple hours?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 9: Man, I watched football, the sports book, I played some roulette.
Speaker 3: I mean she had a day you sent her back early with the kids, and you had a day.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I had like three and a half hours of just me time.
Speaker 3: Well, whomever spilled the tea, I appreciate you. I didn't know that was Well, that's not disrespectful. Did she want to leave?
Speaker 7: Well, I mean it was Sunday.
Speaker 3: To make the decision on the flight she took.
Speaker 7: Well, I just thought it was smart business wise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but how come you got to make that decision?
Speaker 7: I mean, who made where's the pants?
Speaker 3: You're about to say, who makes the money?
Speaker 7: I was Look, if I was going to I treated her to a weekend in Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: You did, You didn't work paid for the.
Speaker 9: Hotel, correct, But without me there would be no hotel because you work here, because I work here, and she wouldn't be coming to Vegas if I wouldn't going to Vegas.
Speaker 4: So do you say this all to her?
Speaker 8: No chance, No, No.
Speaker 9: She just said, Okay, are you sure you don't want me to fly on the flight with you? And I'm like, yeah, I'm sure, I'm good. And so she got in like three hours before me, and hey, we're good.
Speaker 3: Whatever works in your relationship. I guess I wouldn't get it.
Speaker 7: Did you think there's disrespectfu.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't if she didn't want to fly back by herself, I wouldn't have.
Speaker 5: Thought, so why don't they handle the buying of the flight?
Speaker 6: So like since they split their finances, they don't have a shared bank accountry.
Speaker 7: But I was nice.
Speaker 4: I was treating you paid for her, That's what I'm saying. I treated. I didn't want something with her own money.
Speaker 7: I don't. I didn't ask her. I was like, hey, it's on me, you know what I mean. You're gonna take that earlier one and fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two.
Speaker 2: Eddie's had a lot of moments recently where some things have been foreshadowing in his life, and that happened again. Basically, he thought he wasn't gonna make it to the next day. He thought he might die because of things that were happening around him. And this is always a weird feeling to have, especially the things that Eddie has gone through this year, which you're about to hear kind of all that in the breakdown and then what he experienced. Maybe you can relate.
Speaker 10: Number four, Okay, do it, Eddie, guys, I don't think I was supposed to be here today.
Speaker 4: I really don't.
Speaker 10: I think I was supposed to die yesterday.
Speaker 3: I'm listening, and this is also weird because your dad just died. It's not a joke, like, no, I know, but your dad just died. And that's what was weird about that was before that happened, people kept telling you to be careful. That's true, remember it, because you were like I keep people keep telling me to be careful.
Speaker 10: Like I go to the grocery store, people be like, bye bye, I see you be careful, like what.
Speaker 3: And after that, your brother had a stroke. And this is not a joke or a bit. And Eddie's dad fell and died, yes, freak accident. So I'm listening.
Speaker 10: So yesterday I was driving home from work and I'm I got a green light of the intersection. I'm going straight, and I can see a pickup truck flying coming on the other side of the intersection, coming into my road and he's flying. He runs a red light and I had to swerve and fall off the road in order for him not to hit me. Like he was coming right at me full speed. I would have rolled over into a ditch, been dead. But I saw it, and I jumped the curb and I honked at him, and I just sat there and being like, Wow, that was close. Then later yesterday, I'm taking my kids to practice and I'm on the turning lane. I've got my signal light ready to turn right and in a turning lane, and I look behind me and there's a car speeding, like just passing people left right, left, right, And I guess he got frustrated so he starts passing on the turning lane.
Speaker 4: There I am.
Speaker 10: I'm like, he's coming right for me, and he must be going fit. There's dust behind him because of the turning lane. People don't drive on it. He's flying dust and he missed me probably by six inches when he saw it.
Speaker 5: I don't know turning lane people don't drive on it. There's dust.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 10: They don't drive fifty miles per hour in a turning lane, so there's dust. Yeah, I could sit. That's how I saw it because I still looked in the room. Who saw the dust flying. I'm like, he's gonna hit us. And I told my kids, like, he's gonna hit us, He's gonna hit us. Missed us by six inches.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 10: Twice in one day and then bones yesterday I was driving to your house. A truck had rolled over right kind of by your house, Like, man, this is crazy, Like are people just driving nuts here? Like in the last couple of days, I really felt like yesterday I was supposed to die, especially that first one dude. If I hadn't swerved, he would totally hit me. And I'm sitting there on the side of the road. I sat there for five minutes being like, I gotta catch my breath, like.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna make a request don't die in the next couple of weeks, because this'll be really eerie.
Speaker 8: If so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, I'll try my best.
Speaker 3: No, but I need you not to commit to me.
Speaker 8: I will not die in the next couple weeks.
Speaker 3: It's just I know, but you guys don't.
Speaker 7: This is crazy.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know that I would equate it to that means you were supposed to die.
Speaker 10: If you were supposed to, you probably would it, yeah, like destiny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe, like you were supposed to be taught a lesson pay attention to I don't know, you never know what.
Speaker 10: God gives us free will to do whatever. And I felt like at that moment when I dodged that first truck. I'm like, man, I feel like I dodged death right there.
Speaker 3: I can't prove you wrong. I can't prove you right. That's weird. It was also weird. Everybody's telling you to be careful, and that's happened to your family.
Speaker 6: Correct, Maybe this is, yeah, this is These are just little reminders of watch out, be on your toes. Maybe the first accident helped you prepare and be aware for the second.
Speaker 10: The dust Yeah, you're making fun of me in the dust thing, but that's how I noticed.
Speaker 2: Dramatic.
Speaker 6: Then it takes away, like when there's drama touched to it. Then it takes away from like what you really were experiencing.
Speaker 4: Fine, I was sitting in the turning lands. Some car almost hit me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, twice in a day. If something happens, that also is very unfortunate. But luckily, the fortunate part is you're okay and you're here, so you weren't supposed to be. Maybe you were supposed to live and give somebody else right now who's listening awareness, awareness of their surroundings, so maybe they avoid an accident.
Speaker 9: Would have been on your phone, you would have never seen it. So maybe it's an encouragement for people to stay out their phone when they're driving because it could save them.
Speaker 4: So look at it like that. It's all perspective.
Speaker 10: How about to like, when I leave work today, I think I want to tell all you guys I love you, just in case.
Speaker 4: I love you guys. I love every single one on the air.
Speaker 3: So it's just a bit.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 10: That's why I'm saying I'll save before I get in my car today.
Speaker 4: We're glad.
Speaker 3: I love you, good, good, Thanks, I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: Has anybody else had a near death?
Speaker 3: No, not recently. But the weird thing for me is if somebody now dies in the next week or two weeks, it's going to be We're a really bizarre segment to look back on.
Speaker 8: Well, I don't tell you, man, Like.
Speaker 3: Why have you had a near death recently? You asked it like you wanted to share one. No, I don't.
Speaker 4: I ate some.
Speaker 3: I drank some bat almond milk about a month ago.
Speaker 4: That's not going to kill you.
Speaker 3: Dude, was in the bathtape talking to the spirits.
Speaker 8: I was like, how does almond milk go bad? Exactly? My thoughts like, it's just almonds.
Speaker 3: Right, But then Amy said, everything goes bad.
Speaker 5: It's everything done, yes, like except like a rock.
Speaker 3: I thought I was dying there, but I'm not like it. We're glad you're here.
Speaker 4: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 3: I hope everything works out.
Speaker 4: I'm glad I'm here to check with you tomorrow. Make sure you're still alive. Thank you.
Speaker 3: Bacteria can go bad, dude to bacteria, yeast, oxidation, or mold, and I'm gonna tell you mine had all four of those.
Speaker 6: Sure, I have a weird death thought that I had, but I'm gonna have to tell it in a safe space, okay, show, Well, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I just need you all to be in the right.
Speaker 4: We're never in the right.
Speaker 12: Never.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: So somebody on the show had a really bad idea. Now, we get bad ideas a lot. All of us have random things that have been bad ideas over the course of the years. But Raymundo shared something on the show this week that is a life hack or a hack that his friend does and he thinks other people should do. And the rest of the show is like, do not this. This is a really bad idea and it probably won't work out well for you, But Raymundo still thinks it's life hacks. So if you've ever done this and you agree with Ray, let us know. Otherwise you're probably on the team of everybody else who says, probably not a good idea to do this.
Speaker 3: Number three in the category of this seems like a terrible idea. Raymundo would like to say a little something, and this is a way, he says, if you want to speed up your service at a restaurant, this is what you should do. Go ahead, Ray, Yeah, so my friend does this.
Speaker 13: You just grab out your phone and you put it on the stopwatch and you just set it at the edge of the table the second you get seated and you just hit start and it just stays up the whole time, and you're kind of able to see how long the app takes when the server first comes over, how long do you drinks, take the main dish, when does it come your check? How long are you waiting for that? And it's informative how long everything takes. And also, my friend said it always speeds up service. He's never had a bad meal since he started doing it.
Speaker 5: No, w Yeah, there's bad things in his meal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: This is a like terrible idea. Yeah, to put a stopwatch on the table and let it run and let everybody see it. Now, if you want to time it secretly to go, I wonder how long this is going to take, that's on you. You can time anything. You can time this segment. You can time your order at any restaurant. I have no problem with that. But if you want to put it on the table, you're gonna have to deal with things that are going to happen that maybe you don't see at your table.
Speaker 10: Do you think the server notices the stop watch on the table, he knows exactly what it's for.
Speaker 3: Well, if there's a stop watch on the table that started when you sat down.
Speaker 4: Of course this is not good. You feel like you're being monitored and timed.
Speaker 3: This is a terrible idea, and you're better at restaurants.
Speaker 13: Sue will always ask, will say hey BJ whatever, he doesn't care. I'll say, hey BJ, how is that Mexican spot for drinks? Like usually it's about ten to fifteen minutes. We could probably go quicker for we go to a different spot.
Speaker 3: But he could do that and have that information and not put it on the table to make the weight staff, the servers feel like they're being monitored measured.
Speaker 6: Because also if he's getting that information based on the fact that he put it out there and he thinks that's making the move faster than that means when y'all go, you have to do the same thing or you're not gonna get the same time.
Speaker 3: And you're probably gonna get the same spit in your food.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Well, we actually got the idea from another restaurant because they said we only had an hour to eat, and so we put our stop watch right there on the table, and that's how we knew we were within the parameters of the hour.
Speaker 3: Can someone convince me this is not a terrible idea. No, I don't see any win in this, because I would be so concerned they're screwing with my food that I wouldn't be able to.
Speaker 4: Enjoy the food.
Speaker 6: And I can understand when a restaurant has a turnover time or they have a reservation coming and they're like, hey, yeah, look we can see you, but we need you out of here in an hour.
Speaker 5: So that makes sense if you need.
Speaker 3: To tell that you yes, and you say that to the server. Hey, they told us we need to get out of this table in one hour, So we're going to time ourselves to make sure we're able to leave the table.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 5: They're gonna be like, wow, to vulnerable.
Speaker 3: Give the message I have your food where you can't see them, you're too vulnerable. Then they have your credit card where you can't see them, You're too vulnerable. This is one of the worst ideas I've heard. And what restaurant brings out the fastest food? You guys wouldn't know because you don't do the stop. You can do that without putting it on the table. You literally can time anything you want. You'd be like, all right, go and just keep your phone in your pocket and they come stop it. Heck, make a note, take a journal with you, write it with a pen. But no, that's a terrible idea.
Speaker 13: Just a little placement on the table. You're not putting in front of their face. If they look down, they see it.
Speaker 4: They'll see it.
Speaker 3: They're obviously gonna look down because they're serving on the table lunchbox.
Speaker 4: You're the only one I could see this. Listen. I kind of like it.
Speaker 9: This guarantees great service and you are there for a great experience. And if they want to give you great service. They see the time we're like, hey, I'm under a little more pressure, and they up their standards unless you.
Speaker 7: Know, they see the Stopwatch.
Speaker 9: They get lazy, then they get a bad tip, and then you can tell them why Look, I think you get your food quick.
Speaker 6: Who is it that y'all know this? They do that thing where they get the money on the table.
Speaker 3: Dad, Yeah, oh gosh.
Speaker 4: He used to do that, which is it was a terrible idea. He had no problem with it.
Speaker 3: You take the money, you put it on the table. Let's just say it's five bucks in ones. And every time there's something that doesn't go right, you pick a dollar and put it back in your pocket. When once you get out like two or one dollar, they don't care anymore. So again you're gonna have mystery stuff happened to your food?
Speaker 7: Oh I remember?
Speaker 10: Oh this foot heaters are not hot and you put it back and then take a dollar away.
Speaker 4: It's not good.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 4: Number two.
Speaker 2: There's an adult swaddling trend that's happening on TikTok, just like you would swaddle a baby when they're so so little. There's adults who are getting these blankets and things to swaddle themselves for comfort. And Bobby was like, I don't know that I was ever swaddled, so maybe we should give this a try in studio. So Bobby got swaddled in studio from Eddie with a little bit of help from Lunchbox. And the audio is great. Listen to this, but then go watch the video the pictures online. You'll get a laugh out of those.
Speaker 4: Number two.
Speaker 3: My best guess is I've never been swaddled as a baby. I don't think I was ever swaddled. And I'm sitting on the floor now and there's a blanket on the floor, big blanket. I'm about to be adult swaddled.
Speaker 4: Big boy. Big boys.
Speaker 7: Don't talk like that.
Speaker 3: At what age do people stop being swaddled? Like his kids?
Speaker 4: Two six, one, one and a half. Okay, so I would.
Speaker 3: Bet I was never swallowed. And there's adult swaddling, and so we had this massive blanket. So I'm laying I laid back.
Speaker 7: Okay, your neck news be right at the crease.
Speaker 6: You should stop swaddling when your baby starts to roll over between two and four months.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, So get up according to Okay, take my head off out of the blank Oh that makes sense. I'm not You don't need to be able to breathe.
Speaker 4: You got it. I'm a baby. I'm stupid. Hey, I'm a stupid baby.
Speaker 7: Oh no, you're not a stupid you?
Speaker 3: But how can I talk on the microphone? Eddie's now wrapping my arm?
Speaker 7: You gotta put your arms.
Speaker 4: Oh my arms are kind of crossed. One arm out.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, she's adulting. You're swaddling.
Speaker 7: No, you don't leave an arm out when you swallow.
Speaker 5: No, he wraps it with the other side.
Speaker 7: Now he'll wrap it.
Speaker 4: Guys, let the guy swaddle you too.
Speaker 5: Okay, everybody saw.
Speaker 4: Why does the baby have to be the parent here?
Speaker 3: So I'm on my back, I'm in a brown blanket. Eddie is now wrapping my feet. Far Do you feel being really aggressive?
Speaker 7: That's what you have to real snug because you can't move.
Speaker 5: Do you feel nurtured?
Speaker 4: I'm being This is my third layer? Okay? Oh god dang.
Speaker 3: Okay he's talking another layer under Oh two man swaddling Now on TikTok you can see adults being swallowed, but not like this. This is some love like this is your swaddle, so it's not so bad.
Speaker 4: We just leave you there.
Speaker 3: Actually, so baby doesn't know whether or not it feels trapped because it doesn't understand the concept of being trapped.
Speaker 6: You know, it's supposed to mimic the baby being back inside the womb.
Speaker 3: Got it, got it. I haven't been in a woman a long time. So let me ask you this.
Speaker 10: So sometimes we swaddle him, leave them in the clime out of breath. Go ahead, you leave them in the crib like that because they can't roll over. So can you roll over?
Speaker 4: Great question? Let's see.
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, I think you've gone full blown like method acting.
Speaker 4: God.
Speaker 8: Can get out of that?
Speaker 7: Well, well, you probably could, because it's not trapped.
Speaker 3: The problem is, is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't like this.
Speaker 3: I thought there might be some comfort or like I get to relive some feeling I didn't have as a child.
Speaker 6: But do you think right now it's that you're feeling uncomfortable and you should power through and get comfortable with the uncomfortable.
Speaker 4: No, there's two people in the room watching me.
Speaker 10: Well, and then you're supposed to really be napping, like you're not supposed to be like awake.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's supposed to be dark and you're supposed to have your music on.
Speaker 4: Like, dude, I feel like people are listening to me.
Speaker 6: Many many people who've tried adults swaddling say the experience helps them feel warm, comforted, and relaxed.
Speaker 3: I feel that one of those heavy blankets does almost the same job. If you put blanket, Yeah, put it on your chest.
Speaker 4: Do that.
Speaker 3: That costs like forty bucks, and then you don't feel awkward when your friends are wrapping you in a blanket.
Speaker 8: Hey, guys, we could just leave them there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't go somewhere.
Speaker 7: Okay, well, it's just come back.
Speaker 3: I've been swaddled. You can see on our Instagram or on anything. You can look at the pictures. I have to get out of this. God, well, my legs are pretty. Babies probably don't have the core strength I have though, probably not, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like, but do you ever see a baby do like?
Speaker 10: Come on, you look like a worm and a cocoon like this baby.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, okay, we're gonna take We're gonna come back.
Speaker 4: You can watch all.
Speaker 3: This online and I've been swaddled, so we'll check this off the list.
Speaker 4: Next up, diapers.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 7: Number two.
Speaker 2: Now, speaking of pictures and videos that do the segment so much more justice, it's this one coming in at the number one spot is a Lunchbox. He served his punishment. He went to Thunder from down Under, which is kind of a male show, not kind of it is, but a male show where they're dancing and there's a lot of bodies and things happening, and he had to go do this. I went along with him, and he kind of took it like a champ. I mean not really. He felt awkward and uncomfortable the whole time. But that's what we talk about here. And after you hear this segment, please go watch the video that I put together from his whole experience, because it will give you every laugh that you need for the whole weekend.
Speaker 3: Number one, we're gonna talk about Lunchbox going to Thunder down Under last night, which is the mail review show.
Speaker 4: They're basically they're in their underweary.
Speaker 3: Right Morgan, Yeah, oh yeah, so they're all dancing in the runaware. So what Lunchbox wanted to make it about is him trying to set her up with one of the guys. I don't want to make it about that because it's not about that, but I did because that's what he brings.
Speaker 7: It goes.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about how I tried to set her up with what not.
Speaker 3: That's not the point of the segment. We can do that on the post show. Maybe we will not do that in this segment. So before the show, they give the rules for the show. Yeah, you know, it's about to get crazy if they're giving rules before a show.
Speaker 9: You're sitting in the audience and they have something come over the loudspeaker to let you know how you're supposed to behave.
Speaker 3: What's the crowd like around you?
Speaker 7: It's all women. I mean there are like three dudes.
Speaker 4: And were they there to enjoy the show like you?
Speaker 9: Or they they were there to enjoy the show like so like you?
Speaker 7: That right?
Speaker 3: So they say keep your feet on the floor and stay in the chairs because what they are people throwing.
Speaker 7: Themselves and Jay oh yeah, and it gets worse.
Speaker 4: It's hard to hear a little biteah yeah.
Speaker 7: It tells them no biting.
Speaker 3: No way, no way.
Speaker 7: Grab or grabbing will not be tolerated.
Speaker 4: That tells you face like a strip show.
Speaker 7: It tells you women don't know how to behave you guys all say men.
Speaker 9: Are animals when we go to the strip club like women go but nanas. I mean they start a count down like the minute before, and the women are.
Speaker 3: Just Moregan was a crazy going, very excited, and they haven't even seen anything.
Speaker 9: I was wore jeans and a button up shirt because it was supposed to be something. It's a cocktail attire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, that's what it said in the email.
Speaker 3: So you wear you look nice, and you tuck your shirt in.
Speaker 7: I didn't talking about shirt. No, No, they.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: Why didn't know he needed to be ready to go? There's no ready to go untucked. You think you listen to your jobs in case you got no you wanted to bite.
Speaker 9: No, no, there was no loosening to the jaws. This was like, oh my gosh, what am I doing?
Speaker 4: What happened when you got there?
Speaker 7: Well? I got there and they had us on a list.
Speaker 9: Nice and we go in a room and there's uh free cocktails and I had a couple of cocktails.
Speaker 3: He getting drinks yep, and then like, oh, let's go meet the guys. I'm like, so this is like a special meet and greet.
Speaker 7: Now, min we don't really have to like, no, no, come on, you want to meet the guys?
Speaker 3: And Morgan went with you yep.
Speaker 9: And so I went up into the room the stage and they had the big back drop with the thunder down, thunder.
Speaker 7: From down Under and here come all the dudes and here let's take a picture.
Speaker 4: Were they wearing clothes?
Speaker 7: Yes, oh they were They want.
Speaker 4: Clothes of first.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they all had jeans and a black tank top on to start.
Speaker 4: That's nice.
Speaker 3: Where the guys super in shape?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, all of them.
Speaker 3: That's awesome shape like that. I just get jealous and I see them, so you take pictures of them?
Speaker 9: Yeah, and like, oh mate, where we got it in for you tonight? Mate, You're gonna have so much fun mate.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, were they really Australian? Were they fake?
Speaker 4: In the act?
Speaker 2: They were all Australian. I mean at least they sounded like it.
Speaker 4: They were Australia and they knew you were coming, and why.
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh mate, you're gonna have so much fun mate. I hear you're sitting in the front road and.
Speaker 14: I'm like, I am sitting in the front row. I didn't know that I didn't either, and that's when they broke.
Speaker 4: To biting aisle. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I was like, I am, yeah, we got you a good seat right up front. So then I'm like, all right, whatever. So then we go back to have cocktails and then they come down.
Speaker 3: They say cocktails on the podcast, but don't do that on the like the this part, just just say drinks. Yes, because you're making your you know what you're doing.
Speaker 4: Go ahead.
Speaker 9: And so we go back there and then the guys come in and start mingling with everybody.
Speaker 4: They have their clothes on.
Speaker 3: Still, yeah, let's go guys taking clothes off.
Speaker 4: Hurry.
Speaker 7: Yeah. So I sat in the corner with Morgan trying to like avoid them.
Speaker 4: Were you awkward? No, I wasn't award awkward.
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 2: He was so uncomfortable the whole time, just like like a very sad puppy got dragged somewhere. It did not want to be. It's what he looked like.
Speaker 3: Who are the other people in this meet and greet?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There was only other No the meet and greet. It was just like us and some reporter from the Tennessee and.
Speaker 4: That was it.
Speaker 7: Show.
Speaker 3: Okay, So you go to your seats yep. And then they start playing music. What's the first song they come out to you?
Speaker 7: I have no idea, Morgan, do you know.
Speaker 4: It's the intro?
Speaker 3: Like like do they come out and they just in jeans, they have clothes on, they ripped them.
Speaker 2: They have all their clothes on, and they do a few dances clothes on, Yeah, building it up, getting it already, and he's like, oh, this is like.
Speaker 7: So you think you can?
Speaker 3: I was like, this is fine, this is so it's a dance show.
Speaker 7: You think like it's a dance show. And then as the song goes on, they start doing different moves.
Speaker 3: And they start like grinding and stuff.
Speaker 7: Oh they're grinding, they're they're humping their Yeah. And they start pulling their shirts up and I'm like, oh no, we're getting to it. And then shirts come off. It's like, all right, this is enough. And then the pants come off. Oh that is when it's awkward.
Speaker 3: But what are they wearing under the pantsedo?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 9: Some were speedos, some were what do they call him boxer breeth?
Speaker 14: There was no thong, but they had something on yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And did they go into the crowd did people touch them?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 3: I thought they said no touching.
Speaker 7: No, no grabbing, no biting and no.
Speaker 3: Grabbing and touching feels the same. But okay, you can touch them. Yeah, did you touch any of them? Any of them come to you?
Speaker 7: Yep?
Speaker 4: They did.
Speaker 5: Did they touch you?
Speaker 3: Yep they touched so thundered down, undertuched you. They did like a little scene around you or.
Speaker 9: Something like one guy, I don't know if he put his head on my shoulders, so I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's nothing.
Speaker 5: How do you not know?
Speaker 2: Because no, Lunchbox, this is what he looks like the whole time. He was just sitting like this, like looking ahead, not looking in any direction, just like, oh there.
Speaker 3: Any any of the other people that were at the venue watching the show?
Speaker 12: No you?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah? One girl can all hammered.
Speaker 9: I don't think you want to be here, lunch Box, and I was like, no, I don't, No, I don't was like.
Speaker 7: I can't believe you're here. What are you doing here? She's like, oh, Bobby made you.
Speaker 4: That's right, you lost a bet for the record.
Speaker 7: And then I mean, how do I explain it?
Speaker 3: You explain what he's trying to say, because yeah, what are you trying to? What are you trying to?
Speaker 7: Like there was times when.
Speaker 2: Okay, they would come out into the crowd and like they would touch him and like just caress him a little bit as they walked by, and then he'd get he'd like take their sweat off.
Speaker 4: They were dancing.
Speaker 3: They were like baby oil to right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Mixture of ye. And they were at this point when they would come out into the crowd, they only had their briefs.
Speaker 7: Or their or their speed.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there was one that Lunchbox is very offended when it happened.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's just say, he say in the podcast.
Speaker 2: So, but there was at one point when they came out into the crowd and Lunchbox is sitting there and the guy like, who wants to dance? And I just start pointing at him.
Speaker 3: I was like this, you like the person her birthday, it's her birthday with him?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so he came over and they did a little two steven. The guy was in his feeedo the whole time, and oh yeah, I do, and and he twirls Lunchbox around and Lunchbox the whole time. It's just like, oh my gosh, what is happening.
Speaker 3: So you're up dancing with them?
Speaker 9: There are some he was like six foot seven. It was all sweaty and gross, and he is making me dance with him in front of I.
Speaker 3: Mean, it was like that kind of ignite new feelings you've never had, no anything. He's like, he's six seven.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, they said that in the intro before he came out.
Speaker 9: He's like, get ready for six foot seven of I don't know what Viking Warrior.
Speaker 3: What was the best What was the best part of the night.
Speaker 2: Morgan, Honestly, I laughed the entire time just watching Lunchbox experience this, like I cannot. It was like if you were sitting in a room with like your parents or your in laws and you're watching a movie and there's a whole bunch of you know, intimate scenes.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's exactly what it like for me. And this whole time he just felt he was so stiff and he couldn't wait.
Speaker 3: You mean he sat up, Yeah, I mean just like.
Speaker 2: Stiff, like as a cardboard, and he tried to escape multiple times, Like at the beginning of the night, as we're in line, at one point he's like, I really have to go to the bathroom. I was like, you can't go to the bathroom because I know you're gonna leave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So how did it end?
Speaker 3: Did he stay for the whole show?
Speaker 2: He stay for the whole show. I do think they were going to do something else with him, like bring him on stage, but he was so uncomfortable the whole time that they're like, we can't bring this guy up. He would be miserable, Like he's not even gonna be a fun part of the show because he looks like he's having the worst time of his life.
Speaker 9: I mean, let me tell you, those women in there, they're crazy and they get catty because one girl got pulled up on stage twice.
Speaker 3: And everybody got mad.
Speaker 4: So he's already been up there.
Speaker 12: There was it.
Speaker 9: I mean, I thought they were going to charge the stage, and I was like, women, relax a little bit, like they were going But Nanda.
Speaker 4: How long was the show?
Speaker 7: Hour and a half?
Speaker 3: You know exactly?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: No, no, I asked him beforehand.
Speaker 3: Treasured every minute?
Speaker 7: Nope, didn't treasure every minute.
Speaker 2: He asked me like every time is how much longer do we have? How much longer?
Speaker 4: Did it seem like it was going a little too long for you?
Speaker 7: It felt like it was going forever?
Speaker 4: And did they do anything else like what were they doing? Like themes?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, they did themes like they did cop theme, they did military theme, they did people, they did like.
Speaker 2: Viking Warriors, swat team.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was the crowd pretty wild. Oh they were so wild rabid women.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean listen, it was girls night out. Everybody was having a great time.
Speaker 9: There was one dude that sat next to us that was there for he enjoyment. He started dancing on me. I was like, no, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: That was also funny.
Speaker 3: He saw that you were very uncomfortable and have it.
Speaker 7: He started trying to dance on me. I'm like, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I like it, but I did wear my wedding ring to let him know.
Speaker 3: You never wear your wedding.
Speaker 7: You were attractive, yep?
Speaker 4: Or the guys really good looking?
Speaker 3: Yeah they were. When I see the billboards, always so jealous good looking dudes. Faces are chiseled, their abs are chiseled. I didn't know they were all Australia from under down US. Yeah, I just thought that was from down under.
Speaker 5: Well, yes, I agree with Eddie. I didn't know if some of them just faked me too, right.
Speaker 7: Well, Eddie, I mean they'll be here for three years, so you can go three years.
Speaker 3: They're here for like two days. No mis your soccer game.
Speaker 7: That's exactly what I said.
Speaker 4: That's just for Lunchbox.
Speaker 7: But I say you they signed a three year residency.
Speaker 3: Wow, so all the surely not every night.
Speaker 2: They do it on the weekends for right now. But I think the plan is to do more.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're going to like start doing more.
Speaker 4: Do part be part of the show. That's not a bad idea. You already know their moves.
Speaker 2: Listen, he did at the end take off his shirt.
Speaker 10: Of course he did, Lunchbox did. He's trying to hold it back the whole time. I bet that's why I was untucked, ready to go.
Speaker 3: No, no, I bet that's not why it.
Speaker 4: We'll move on.
Speaker 7: It was so awkward.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about more of it. I'm a freer in the podcast. You can actually get in trouble for on the broadcast talking about certain things because this is a bit regulator. On the podcast, we can say whatever we want.
Speaker 7: Can I just tell you the very aquarparkss were in the front row, so they when they go up and they crew, they do their rip away pants or whatever, which is like every song then they sort of hop to the front of the stage and they and it's like all right.
Speaker 3: Like they're like humping hopping, yeah.
Speaker 7: Humping hopping, and it's like I'm in the front row.
Speaker 2: The speedos were right in Lunchbox's face.
Speaker 3: I have some other questions I'm gonna ask you if you guys, go and search for the Bobby Bone Show podcasts.
Speaker 4: We're live right now.
Speaker 3: It's twenty nine after whatever hour you listening to us on, so we're live right now and we will do more on the podcast as soon as the show is over. But I have some questions that I want to ask you that I can't ask you right now.
Speaker 7: Okay, women, I mean they were women are crazy.
Speaker 4: Got you?
Speaker 7: That's what I took away from that, got it?
Speaker 3: That's what you took away.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like they I mean they climbing up trying to climb over seats and get up there and touch them.
Speaker 4: Morgan wasn't pretty bizarre. Even I don't know that.
Speaker 2: There was any climbing over seas, but they were routing.
Speaker 10: Oh, whenever I come in, they encourage you to be somebody's done that.
Speaker 2: There's an MC throughout the whole thing, and he's sitting there and being he's he's making you get excited like he's having work. He's saying things that are like he's rilling you up. Yes he's one, but the.
Speaker 9: Women isn't eating riled up because they were. I mean whenever they come in the crowd, they climbing over each other trying to get to those dudes.
Speaker 7: I mean it was like, all right, hey, scuba, he did.
Speaker 4: One night supposed to do tu yes, yeah, but I'm okay with.
Speaker 3: Letting him off the second night or did the meet and greet because that wasn't part of the bit.
Speaker 4: It kind of was like a two for a yeah, because we.
Speaker 3: Never said you have to go to the special meet and greet, and he did.
Speaker 4: All of that. Well, why don't you ask him?
Speaker 8: He may want to go.
Speaker 3: I'm okay with letting him out of tonight because he did extra last night and I felt like I misled him a bit then too. I thought it was only here for a few nights because we definitely could have made him not miss a soccer game.
Speaker 7: That's true. Yeah, two soccer games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so that my.
Speaker 7: Team lost both games?
Speaker 3: No one man, Yeah, you know who you really are. I didn't win so I am going to free from going tonight.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 14: Okay, they even said so you tomorrow night if you want to go. No, no, no, to disappoint them, I don't know. No, it's okay, I'll pay guess who's here. Come on, guys, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 4: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: Well, it's the.
Speaker 1: Best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: All right, that's it for me this weekend.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 2: I hope you had fun catching up on the show again. I really love if you check out Part one and Part three this weekend, and if you've already listened to those, then I hope you come check out my new podcast, Take This Personally. I had on a childhood trauma therapist and we got into the weeds about childhood trauma and how it affects us as adults and also how we as adults who become parents can help our kids maybe not deal with some of the things that we dealt with. So it's really good. You can get it wherever you listen to your podcasts. And if this is where I leave you, I hope you have a great, safe weekend. Thanks for being here. I'll talk to y'all next time.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 7: Thanks for listen Litening.
Speaker 1: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend.
Speaker 4: Go follow the show on all social platforms.
Speaker 14: Bobby Show and follow at web Girl Morgan
Speaker 1: To submit your listener questions for next week's episode.