Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right, leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: So what's up, what's up? What's up? Good morning, Good evening, earners. It's your boy, mister Beezy. It's a pleasure to be here with you guys today. Man. I am excited. So before I get started, so let me tell you a little bit about myself. Some of if you're wondering who is this guy shouting at me this evening, get used to it because I'm just full of energy. So I go by the name of mister Beezy. I'm an inspirational motivational speaker. I've been doing this for the last twelve years now and I literally travel all across the United Kingdom motivating and speaking to people, whether they're in education, in business, or in sports. And you know, I've had the pleasure in honor of traveling to different countries such as Scotland and Switzerland to go and motivate people as well. For me, I'm a fellow earner as well, So for me, it's only right that you know, I share some of my tools and gems with my people, and you know, I'm excited about tonight's webinar Man. Motivational speaking is something that you know, I think when you think about motivational speaking, people can have different mindsets towards it. You know, you get some people that they think of Tony Robbins and Les Brown's and then you get some people that think of like E. T. Eric Thomas. That's my guy personally, that's what I like to follow. So you're going to see that maybe there's some similarities between myself and ET because I just feel like ET's got that energy, that fire that really resonates with me. And I hope that I can just really give you guys some tools and tips tonight that you know, you guys would also resonate with as I'm going throughout the presentation, and feel free to like put some questions in the Q and a box or some questions in the chat, and you know, at the end of it, I'll make sure that we have time to address your questions because I don't just want to be here speaking at you and not give you guys the opportunity as well to you know, kind of get some questions answered. All right, So I'm going to get straight into it. So can I share my presentations? That cool? Absolutely, We're ready? All right, all right, let's go. So I'm going to share my screen with you guys as as they say, the little fancy presentation for you guys as you know, okay, well I say fancy point, guys, you know, don't get excited now. Animation's the moving images you know, but you know I did it myself someonem proud you know. All right, all right, all right, we're gonna get We're gonna get it popping as you guys say, right, So here we go, all right, So, yes, public speaking. If you guys can see my presentation, just give me a number one in the chats. So I know we're good. Yeah, we're good. Lovely, lovely, lovely, lovely, wonderful, wonderful, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. So I'm going to get straight into it right now. So it's just some of the content of what I'm going to be covering tonight, you know, So things like how to structure a talk a speech, you know, rules of engagement, how to connect with your audience, the importance of energy, eye contact, personality, body language, and diction. These are just some of the elements that are really important. But it comes to you know, delivering a motivational speech or any sort of speech or presentation. Right, So the first thing is how to structure your talk. Now, a typical talk, guys, is broken down into what we call three segments. So you have your opening, you have what we call your core, which is like the middle part of your talk and you have like you're closing right, And I feel like the key thing whenever you're going to deliver a talk is you must set the tone from the opening. So, for example, whenever I'm going to deliver a talk, one thing I do as my sort of audience and crowd is coming in, I've got music playing, right, but watch this. One thing that's key is knowing your audience before you get there. Right. So right, if I'm going to be like speaking to a bunch of country folk, I am about to pay non meek meal as they're coming in right now about playing some take the swift for them? Dog? Do you see what I'm saying? Because what happens is when you can play music that your audience can relate to, automatically, it puts them in a good mood. Automatically it helps them to put their guard down. But automatically you straight away build some form of rapport with them. And what I find is by the time like the music stopped and you know, the introduction comes, I find that my audience are a lot more relaxed and they're a lot more willing to engage with me. When I say every good morning, good afternoon, or good evening. But what you find is when there's no music, there's no energy created. Then you find that people struggle with energy. So imagine you walk into an auditorium there's absolute silence, there's no music playing. Everyone's just kind of maybe talking amongst themselves, and then out of nowhere, someone comes on the stage and like, hey, good evening. You're gonna be like, who's this a right? So it's really important that you set the tongue. Another thing that I realized in you're opening, so I said, you know, it could be a statement or you can be a question. No one thing I love to do with my audience when I open, I love.
Speaker 3: To ernest what's up.
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure, they definitely can be, But understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day.
Speaker 3: It's like banking with P and C Bank.
Speaker 5: It might seem boring the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan.
Speaker 2: These are just.
Speaker 1: Some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christine nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens.
Speaker 2: Have been arrested. If you are here illegally, you're next.
Speaker 1: You will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and.
Speaker 2: Deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed.
Speaker 2: To return legally. Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Ask them questions why interaction is so important now? Whenever you go to like a seminar, a talk or anything like that. Naturally, people know what they're going there for, right. But one thing that I found is so effective is interacting maybe your audience, and don't be afraid to do it right from the opening. Ask them a question. And that's one thing that I love to do. I love to ask them a question. So how many people here can relate to this? Or how many people here have done this? How many people oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I've done that? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that's mean. You know, even if I'm like, for example, you know, talking in education, and I'll go to a school, I'm like, hey man, how many of you you can't stand school at the moment? How many of you can't stand away? And it's like, yeah, I can relate to that, So you know, you might be even in the corporate setting, you know, how many of you can't stand the state of the economy at the moment? People like yes, I mean I feel you right now. But it's so important to kind of set the foundation. I love questions. You can start with a statement or a quote or something like that, but I just feel like it's so strong when you ask a question and you kind of get your audience involved straight away. Now, in the kind of middle bit, the corebet of your talk, of your speech, this is where you should address you know, the key information, tell your stories, and again ask questions. One thing you'll see whenever I deliver a speech a talk, is I ask questions throughout my presentation.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: I never want to like I'm losing my audience, So I always want to keep them involved because naturally, as human beings, we live in a generation where it's hard to keep focused. Nowadays, you know when you've got the lights of that TikTok and Instagram and snatchat and you know when you're viewing post and if that post doesn't maybe capture your attention within three to five seconds. We're used to scrolling onto the next post or you know, flicking to the next video, and we live in a generation where you must capture people's interest very fast. Right, So whenever I'm delivering a speech, even when I'm in the middle section of the speech, I'd like to ask questions just to make sure that my audience is still engaged. So it could be little things that if you can relate to what I just said, raise your hands, right, that is getting my audience involved. That's making sure they're still a weight, that's making sure that they're still with me. Right. Another thing that's really important is, you know, feel free to tell stories, but make sure that your stories are relevant right now. When it comes to motivating an audience, I think I try not to do. And one thing I really don't find inspiring is when people just go on about what they've achieved right if it's relevant, you know, like, for example, hey, I spoke for Microsoft, I spoke for Apple, I spoke for AT and T and yeah, and now my life that's great, that's great, But I'm struggling with discipline and me finding out that you spoke for AT and T ain't This ain't helping me my discipline. It ain't helped me with my time management. But then watch this if I now tell you the story of how I struggled with discipline and how I overcame that discipline. Hey man, for example, I was I was this way, and you know I've went through this journey. We're I lost five stone. You know, I used to wake up at four am in the morning to go to the gym, I change my eating had and I kind of tell them a story about me, but it's relevant to the topic of discipline as well at the same time, because anyone can say a story about a celebrity, right, But what I find is so much more inspiring me. You can find a relatable story about yourself that can connect to your audience.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: You know, there's no point in me coming here and talking about Hey, Kevin Hart this and Denzil watch you in this and this person this because you might not ever get the chance to meet those people, you might not ever be in the same arena as those people. But when you're addressing the audience, you're there right there, and then in front of them, they have an opportunity to ask you questions, they might have an opportunity to take a selfie with you afterward, you know, shake your hands. And it's so much more inspiring when you can get some inspiration from the person who's actually in front of you, because naturally, as human beings, you know, we don't want to be sold a dream, we don't want to be sold a story. We want someone to keep it real with us. Well, I know you Americas, they keep it a buck with you, right, is that what you guys say? Keep it a buck? Right? So you just want someone to, you know, just keep it real with you guys, right, And that's one thing I'm saying, man, you not be afraid to be authentic and just keep it real with people with your stories. I like to tell people about my experiences, things that I've gone through, as long if it relates to them. I don't like just telling people things about me for the sake of doing it. I like it to do it so that it makes sense, They can relate to it, they can gain some inspiration from it, and they can figure out how they can apply these stories and tools to their own life.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the.
Speaker 1: United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump. Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day.
Speaker 2: Imprisoned and deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,