Speaker 1: What is up, Dolphans And welcome to the Draft Time Podcast. I am your host, Travis Wingfield, and on today's show, the labor of love over the last month of learning about the free agent and draft prospects has come to a head for a fun exercise as we take a comprehensive look back at all the work we did over those four or five weeks. With a comprehensive off season general primer, I'll talk about what position groups offer, what I'll rank them in terms of how your needs might stack up against what's available out there, and we will finish it all with a fun game the mock off season, as you know I do every single year here and will of course we will update that as we go along from the Baptist Health Studios inside the Baptist Health Training Complex.
Speaker 2: This is.
Speaker 1: The Draft Time Podcast. So now that the off season capsules are a rap, what did we learn as this project began back on January fifteenth? And even though it was a bit of a labor of love, I do love doing these series because A I think it's really good podcasting, that's what folks want this time of year, I think, but also be it really educates me to do my own show to answer your questions on social to do radio hits and TV hits and other podcasts, just continuing my own education. So what I wanted to do was kind of comprehensively look at each position group with a general thought, discuss the strengths and weaknesses of what could be out there in free agency and the draft with our own internal review, and then tell you how that might shape the off season. And you know what's funny Between myself and Crabs and the Three Arts per carry guys, anybody else out there that does this like full time and has these exercises every single off season, you know, we'll all have different ideas and I'll be wrong because you can't forecast what teams will do. It happens every single year, But I don't think that makes the exercise futile. The point of it in general is to show you one of the roadmaps, the different routes you can take off of that roadmap, and just kind of inform you on how the team might be thinking with the landscape of what's out there with regards to the team building philosophy. But of course there are so many variables that could change things, Like I bet most teams don't get the offseason they thought they would get because hey, guess what, players have their own agency to dictate what they do, because it takes two to tangle orsh up night at So with that, my thoughts on each group and how I'd rank the supply of the positions heading into the twenty twenty five offseason, beginning at the quarterback position, and the draft feels lacking on not just early picks, but mid round prospects as well, and that's common most years, as guys tend to get pushed up from that second third round, and then the middle class tends to kind of fall back as a result of that because the more quarterback needy teams attack it early and then you can kind of take your developmental guy sometime on Day three. There's a couple of fun prospects here, like Taylor Shook from Louisville or Max Brosmer from Minnesota that I think offers some Day three value. The free agent market has quite a bit of guys I think would make sense in terms of the veteran backup behind to Atunga Bai Looa, but there's also some higher upside guys slash unproven options that as of this taping are set to see their contract expire with the new league year, and I tend to think that's the better route over a rookie, just because of the landscape of the of both the position for both avenues. But you just never know. Nobody knew that Brock Purty, for instance, was a franchise quarterback at this time three years ago. At running back, arguably the deepest running back class we've ever seen for the draft. Now, the Dolphins I think are well set here at least the top two guys with doing all Devon a Chan and the very hungry Jalen Wright, who I think deserves a lot more work. It kind of feels like you need a third back though, but ideally you know that back just sees a little at a time and some special teams work.
Speaker 2: So how do you value that.
Speaker 1: I think you could attack a prototype like a certain type of player, a power player, to be perfectly frank, to kind of compliment what you have here, and to reiterate the draft really does have every flavor, like the Ohio State kids are a perfect microcosm of the entire class. Quinshawn Judkins has some real Marshawn Lynch to his game, and Traveon Henderson has some forgive me for the comparison, but some Reggie Bush to his game. To me, that's this class. You can choose your weapon, as it were. Now, the free agent market I think pales in comparison to the draft class like now Aji Harris, no thank you. And with the promising class and the cost of a mid round to a Day three pick, it seems as though that's kind of where the opportunity of value exists every single year at wide receiver. Again, not in free agency, not a time to write home about. Especially if t Higgins goes back to the Bengals. Then you've got a guy like Chris Godwin who is awesome, but coming off a serious injury, and he's already kind of previously pleted his allegiance to the buccane year. And with Reek and Waddle, that's probably not your market.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: We'll see if Reek is back. I expect them to be at this point. But nothing you know, nothing you say on this show has one hundred percent certainty, because well, we're projecting what could happen. We're just spitballing. But there are some interesting options like Brandon Cook's Nick Westbrook Akine. But we've also seen a lot of wide receiver two wide receiver three types in terms of their production get fifteen plus million dollars per year, so that can be a tricky landscape to navigate. I think the top of the draft is a bit thinner this year, but the value really peaks on Day two. And if it's size you want, You've got the two Texas Christian guys. You've got Jaden Higgins, the Utah State kid Jalen Royals. They are everywhere, and with Wattle and Washington, perhaps that's the complement you seek out at tight end. This is also a place where you can get bigger and more physical. And what a year for the tight end I mean not in free agency. I think it might be my least favorite free agent crop on the entire list of positions here. Certainly individual I think make the offer some value to you. In fact, I believe Kyle Krabs on his projection, picked my favorite guy in John Bates to sign to his team.
Speaker 2: But the draft is just crazy loaded.
Speaker 1: I think Tyler Warren is a force multiplier, a top ten deserving pick, and we'll see if he makes it there George Kittle type of impact. But then you've got so many more options later on and you can find your why. You can find your f your combo tilee like a Gunner Helm from Texas or a Jackson Hawes from Georgia Tech. We've got two lineage players here and Mason Taylor and Rondez Gas. In the second we released Durham smyth, giving us one of the best f's in the league in John new Smith and a y tight end that I think is still developing, but took a step in year two and Julian Hill go ahead and throw your tomatoes at me. And if you're just replacing Durham, well, he was as true of a why as.
Speaker 2: You can get.
Speaker 1: So maybe it's a later pick or a phase two phase three free agent that feels that tight end three role. Or you could go big on a Tyler Warren and reshape your offense to that twelve personnel heavy attack with John neu Smith himself, Reek Wattle a chan As your kind of first five in and show me a group of better eligibles across the league than that right now, and that removes you know, off the field issues. The point is there are so many options, and with the tight ends, this draft is absolutely booming at tackle. Again, the draft is the way to go. I think we're pretty much locked in with the current roster, especially if Tron Armstead returns, but even if not, you know, Patrick Paul Austin Jackson, Keam Smith is a pretty good one through three. I would look to add a veteran to that group, as we'll talk about here in one second. You could look at guard conversions, and this year's draft class has some serious contenders, whether it's armand Membo, Marcus Bow, there's plenty of guys that a kick inside from that tackle spot. I think free agency as it tends to be, is pretty barren here unless you're going after a swing tackle type, which again I think is where we're shopping more so than a starter. There will be a good tackle prospect on the board at thirteen, just because the first round has so many this year. Maybe not as deep into Day two as it was last year, but a pretty attractive group in general on the interior offensive line. This one is completely opposite of the tackle spot. The draft class kind of stinks. The free agent class is loaded, and you know we have you know, pretty much a wide open room right now. With Robert Jones, Isaiah Win, Liam Eichenberg all set for free agency, the draft is okay. I guess there's some Day two names I love, like a grey Zabel from North Dakota State. But I think free agency is just loaded with Will Freeze, Mackay Beckton, Will Hernandez, James Daniels, Daniel Brunskill, Tevin Jenkins, Aaron Banks. There's a decent chance a few of those guys make it to the market, right But I also do like Zabel, Jackson Slater, and Miles Frasier right around Day two somewhere at defensive tackle. This is up there with a tight end group. In terms of the depth of the draft. I mean everywhere you look there's impact guys, and they come in all different shapes and sizes. There's a three hundred and forty pound nose tackle who can move like a monster. There's three hundred and ten pounds, three techniques that can kick inside or outside, and everything in between. We have plenty of question marks with you know, Benito and Deshaun hand up for new contracts. The uncertain future of kalais Campbell. But looking at how they built this thing last year. It really followed that Rayvens model of building around one key fixture in Zach Seeler and having positional flexibility for rotational guys. Otherwise, I think our needs here match up with what is in the draft and the free agent class I would say is probably middle of the road off the edge, if it's not the defensive tackles. On defense, this is probably the most loaded group in the in the entire draft. And I say that with a deep linebacker, cornerback, and safety group. Kyle Krabb said that he had something like twenty potential startup grades for edges in this year's class.
Speaker 2: That is a lot.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of players, and we have an interesting situation for ourselves down here with Bradley Chubb off the injury and an expensive contract Jalen Phillips, you know, coming off two season ending injuries, perhaps our player with the most upside on the entire team, and Chop Robinson, and then some really nice depth pieces, you know. I like Mohammed Kamara, I like Grayson Murphy, but I think you can get a third type of ruck like you're Shaq Barrett, you or Andrew van Ginkel not a starter, but playing around fifty percent snaps on Day two. I think the free agent class is going to be buying above market because of the supply and demand, although I suppose that could dampen with teams looking at this draft class as an opportunity to get cheaper production that way some point in April. At linebacker, the draft is the group man. I think there are several guys that can be second fiddle to Jordan Brooks in this draft. We also got a good in house eval on Tyrrell Dodson for a half of a season. I thought he earned some interest from the from the team returning. We'll see what happens there. But in free agency it's a bit thin. I do think UCLA's cars from Swashinger could be a Day three starter or sorry, a Day two starter. All while Peyton Wilson last year, the South Carolina kid Demetrius Night is awesome. So there's options, and you can even run it back if you brought back Dotson and Walker. I wouldn't do that, but it's an option at cornerback. We discussed this on Wednesday. Untapped talent in this room versus what might be available is among my most intriguing positions to follow over the next couple of months. In the market for a ten cornerback too, is that a free agent. There's some good names out there that I think would fit that role, like a paulse in the Debo, maybe a Sante Samuel, But again, the draft is deep there. I think some guys are in play at thirteen, like if Michigan's Will Johnson falls, I love East Carolina Chavon Ravel his versatility. I have to imagine it is super attractive to Anthony Weaver.
Speaker 2: And then at.
Speaker 1: Safety, as of this taping, we've basically got Patrick McMorris and nobody else because Javon holland, Jordan Poyer and Elijah Campbell are all free agents. We've got Jordan Colbert on a futures deal, and I think you have a little bit of everything, both in the draft and free agency. I think safety is probably one of the deeper spots in the free agency, and it can be one of the cheaper ones too. I freaking love Jeremy Chin and Trayvon merrigg one more. Chin's more of a force multiplier who can move all over and do multiple things, and Merrig's one of the game's best post safeties. Then you've got one of the deeper positions in the draft. Like this draft is just really deep on defense in general. So Anthony Weaver and company can kind of build this secondary, this defensive back, the safety position, I should say, to their vision. And with all that work done, a month of grinding tape and still having so much more to do, Here's how I would rank the current positions in terms of what provides the most options this offseason, including draft and free agency. Defensive tackles number one, Safety is number two, tight end is number three, Interior offensive line number four, Edge is number five, offensive tackle five, then cornerback, running back, linebacker, quarterback, wide receiver. So when you hear that list, what positions are the Dolphins most set out? If Riek is here, wide receiver's pretty well covered. Probably need one body there. Quarterback, I mean, you have your starting quarterback, so that's a cheaper option. We try to consider acquiring a backup linebacker. I mean we do need a number two, but Jordan Brooks is a stud running back. You've got your one two already. Cornerback, you do have a need there, But like your biggest needs are defensive tackle, safety, tight end, interior, offensive line, that's the top four of my rankings here. It's funny how that works out. Let's go ahead and take a break right there. We'll come back and revisit my January podcast talking about the non negotiables that have to get better, and we'll also wrap that into a mock off season. All of that next Draft Time podcast, your host Travis Wingfield, brought to you by AutoNation. If you recall the January thirteenth podcast, I believe it was we talked about some core things I believe the Dolphins have to accomplish this off season to get change for the twenty twenty five campaign. We'll go to the mock off season here in just a little bit, but first a ten thousand foot view revisiting those four core four core points say that five times fast. Number one was culture, cultivation, time on task, and being on the practice field more. The veterans spelled it out for you after the season. I would add more administrative communication during game day. You cannot allow a situation like what happened with Tyreek Hill to bubble over, and to me, the number one.
Speaker 2: Step to doing that is to ship and off.
Speaker 1: But if that doesn't happen, you better have process seas is in place to be preemptive to that and other situations. You know, hey, Frank, you got the play calling this drive. I'm gonna go see what's going on. Tyreek Hill. Culture and accountability cultivation. That's not an offe's a moves thing, just an important administrative thing, and all of that can create better time on task. And the other kind of sub caveat to this is the Tom Brady comment about his superpower that made the rounds during Super Bowl Week, his processing and his film study and knowing how the defense is going to move before they move that way. I'm not saying two with Tom Brady, but that is his superpower. He is, in my opinion, the best in the league at that and you reduce that ability when you break the huddle at ten seconds. And this all goes back to the administrative stuff. We did better job in the San Francisco game. I thought to his last game of the year where he got out of the huddle with like eighteen seconds and he went out there and played one of his best games of the year. Where if Tyreek Hill catches the damn football, he probably has three hundred and fifty yards and three touchdowns in that game, So I think, you know, to two his skill set, but adapting to more of this, you know, they went the whole route of getting him skill players and explosive playmakers.
Speaker 2: Which when was the last time, you know.
Speaker 1: Tyreek or Waddle like caught a football and took off for forty more yards. That really didn't happen the last couple of years for Wattle, hasn't happened in a long time. But I think if you adapt your approach to more of a Lion's type of approach or hell, look at what the Bills did. They reduced Josh Allen this year and got James Cook more involved than They had their best offensive season in his career. I mean, he was the MVP of the damn League. Look at the Ravens with Derek Henry and the implementation of him behind Lamar Jackson. Look At what the Chiefs offense turned into an Isaiah Pacheco went down early in the year. Look at the freaking Eagles, like this is kind of the way to attack the way defenses have shifted this year, And I think all of that coincides with tua strengths, So that with the getting out of the huddle, quicker, and kind of simplifying your processes can all have major impacts. Number two was the type of players that you acquire the zach Seelers. Not the type right or rather not twenty twenty four Tyreek, but maybe twenty twenty two Tyreek when he was hungry and had something to prove that year. But we know certain guys have been open about lack of effort a particular safety for instance, like you know, you can't have that. You got to have players that will do anything to get on the field and play football.
Speaker 2: We have to emphasize that this offseason.
Speaker 1: Number three revamp the run game slash simplification of the offense plus a size and physical element that you have to kind of adapt to. You know, you moved off Durham Smith. That's the first step there in terms of you're revamping the running game off the edge at the tight end position. What do they do with guard? Do they go after a certain type of back? Is that Jalen Wright we talked about the Rams and Packers pivots to more of an inside zone duo type of concept counter game in the running game with more power players up front. The Texans did this with Joe Mixon in the similar offensive system. The simplification is again more administrative, And I wonder which is easier, because I tend to think it's the personnel part. But you know, can a person change in year four or I guess year eighteen of his career. I don't know that that's easy, but I would tend to think that that part is easier than trying to, you know, change who you are from a personnel standpoint, from your your offensive your players on offensive defense, the guards, the big body pass catcher like these are things you need to figure out who fits that mold and who you could go after in that way. And number four athletes and temperature changers on defense. We were too slow, We weren't explosive enough on defense. I think we should create competition through the way you acquire players. You know, twenty five year olds that did not pop on their first contract who are hungry to prove they are that guy, pit him against rookies who want to prove they're worth in the league. You know, you're Jeremy Chinch, your Trayvon Marriage, You're Shamar Stewarts, your Carson Sweeshinger's all types of guys that play with their hair on fire, and that brings us to this conclusion for this portion of the podcast, my ideal fits for both free agency and in the draft at each position. At quarterback, it is going to be Marcus Mariota. I don't have a lot of conviction in that it was Andy Dalton, but he went off the board back to Carolina for two years, eight million dollars, six million guaranteed. That kind of feels like the playground the Dolphins are playing in right now. And then my draft prospect, I'm gonna go with Max Brosmer, the Minnesota quarterback, because I think his anticipation and accuracy is among the best in the entire class, and he's a Day three pick.
Speaker 2: All day.
Speaker 1: At running back, Elijah Mitchell from the forty nine ers and then quin Shawn Judkins from Ohio State are my ideal fits there. Mitchell has the outside zone experience, he'll be dirt cheat because he's never said healthy and he's kind of a running back three, which would kind of hopefully help him keep him healthy as the year goes along.
Speaker 2: And then Judkins is kind of like a tone setter.
Speaker 1: You know, you show up and you've got the short yards conversion back, and he also is a great pass protector and just kind of has some ish to his game.
Speaker 2: At wide receiver.
Speaker 1: On the free agent market, I'm going Josh Palmer, the former Chargers receiver who hasn't quite put it all together yet. I think he could be motivated in his second contract. And then Elik Aamnoor from Stanford is just such a great route runner and he's six foot two. I think that matches up with the Dolphins and what they need at tight end. The class of free agents is rough to look at, but John Bates from Washington is my pick there. And then you guys know this, in the first round of the draft, Tyler Warren from Penn State is the best fit there, although there are some good fits later on, like Gunner Helm, like Jackson Hawes, like anybody. I mean, Elijah Arroyo from Miami. There's all kinds of guys that fit that mold at tackle, Josh Jones or Patrick mccariam, kind of in between those two guys, the both former Ravens, and then ariontae Esseri from Minnesota is my top pick there, although I don't think Miami's in the market for a tackle in the first round of the draft, which is where he will go on the interior offensive line. James Daniels and Jackson Slater for the free agent and the draft pick from Sacramento State. I put Donovan Jackson in here as well, but I feel better about Slater in terms of his fit in the offense. And then Daniels. Of course, coming off the serious injuries will be a flag for a lot of fans, but I just think that he gives you center flexibility, outside zone flexibility.
Speaker 2: He's powerful, he's young. I think the best ball of his career is still ahead.
Speaker 1: At defensive tackle, I'm going with Greg Gains, but there's a few options you could have here, and then Alfred Collins from Texas. There's honestly like six guys that could fit both of these positions. I just think Collins is the best nose tackle fit who can also play three and that's what we need off the edge. Michael Hoyt from the Rams, big fan of his game as an outside backer, and Shamar Stewart, who also could play inside in addition to his edge responsibilities. But he probably cost you pick thirteen if you want to get him at linebacker. Willie Gay Junior is so explosive and violent when he runs through ballcarriers, and then Carson Swashing. You're a fan of a favorite of the Drive Time podcast, I should say at cornerback Paulson Adeebo and Chavon Ravel Junior. And then I also put Jacob Parish from Kansas State, just not in round number one.
Speaker 2: And then at.
Speaker 1: Safety Jeremy chin Is, who all go with. I just think he's gonna have a great career from this point forward. And then Lathan Ransom and Billy Bowman. I couldn't side between those two for my safety choice. Let's go ahead and take our last break right there, come back and do the mock off season. That's next podcast, your host Travis Wingfield, brought to you by Autnation. How you ready for a mockoff season? And the best part of the podcast in the off season is having fun by predicting what might happen and just how wrong you can get it. And I want to go ahead and tell you a few things we did to arrive at this point. And uh look, I want to point point some fun here. My man Omar, who had a Maya colpa on Wednesday about the Dolphins capopolypse coming once again, Capageddon whatever it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he tweeted that.
Speaker 1: He said, it's not going to be so bad. I'm just saying, I'm just saying we told you that a while ago. So in order to get in the exact same position the Dolphins were last year when they aggressively pursued Jordan Brooks, Kendall Fuller, John new Smith, I mean they went big in free agency, right Shaq Barrett. They got a bunch of big time names, And to get in that same position, all we have to do is basic restructure Zach Sealer, alec Ingold, Austin Jackson, and Jordan Brooks. And that's without even touching the contracts of two A tonguea by Lowe Tyreek Hill to Ron Armstead, Aaron Brewer, Bradley Chubb, Jalen Phillips. That would you have you have triggers in there between like nine and forty million dollars. Aaron Brewer can get you an easy four million bucks without any debt accumulation, and that gives you the same amount of money that you had last year that produced those signings. So you know they've already cut Raheem Moster, Durham Smyth Kendall Fuller. That gives us twenty eight million dollars in cap space, and we can free up another ten million dollars with some of those restructures, which we will go ahead and do for roughly thirty to forty million dollars. But you can also manipulate the contracts in the way you do things with future debt accrual. And I'm like, again, the Eagles have the most dead cap in the NFL, right, So that's why I just get so annoyed when I see these tweets about how Miami.
Speaker 2: Is screwed because of their debt.
Speaker 1: That is just how business is done in the NFL in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: But I digress, sethan Oj.
Speaker 1: Here's what I did with my allocation and working within those parameters but not being totally behold into a sharp number, because if I see something I want, I'm just gonna borrow from twenty twenty nine's budget to go get it. Okay, So I'm gonna re sign the current the following current players, Dwayne Eskridge and River Craycraft at minimum. Isaiah Winn comes back at the exact same deal he got last year. Kyle Krabs hates that one defensive tackles to Sean Hand and Benito Jones come back on the exact same deals, provided they will take that. I'm bringing Tyrel Dotson back on the Anthony Walker contract from a year ago and bidding a due to Anthony Walker off the edge, Tyas Bowser and then Cam Brown both at the minimums for their veteran experience, and then at safety Elijah Campbell on a minimum contract as well. And then Kalaias Campbell can come back for whatever damn price he wants, not really, but in earnest like if he wants to raise he can certainly have it. That means the following players walked Braxon Barrios, Jackson Carmen, Matthew Dickerson, Lea Mikenberg, Javon Holland, Jordan Poyer, Tyler Huntley, Rob Jones, Eikenberg. I already said that I meant Kendall Lamb, who retires Jack McQuaid the long snapper, although I would look to replace the long snapper Saran Neil, Emmanuel Ogbaugh, Duke Riley, Jack Stole, Anthony Walker, and Hefe Wilson. Jeff's the best man. I'm gonna miss that guy. If he does, in fact move on my RFAs. My restricted free agents. Cater Coo, who gets nice little rays the best slots in the league, get like ten million bucks. We'll go about half that for five million. Quentin Bell gets the minimum deal. I'm not bringing back Anthony Schwartz of the three RFAs, and I'm bringing back all the exclusive rights guys Grant dabos Keon Smith and Cam Good. I also am taking the medicine on Bradley Chubb and Toron Armstead, moving off of those guys. And just a quick reminder here, these are my signings and my draft picks, my final roster going into training, Camper, It's gonna be like a seventy eight man roster or something like that. But well, you know, because I'm not gonna include my Cam Brown's, you know, my Trent Surefields of the world. Like this is more about the marquee signings we're talking about here, So ready, here's how it goes. Off season free agent signings will be quarterback Marcus Mariota. Again, don't love it, but I think that he offers stability in a pinch if Tua does go down and gets injured, and of course him and two our friends, which I think also helps the dynamic in that quarterback room. So I'm going that route over the rookie like try to hopefully build up a backup quarterback. I'm gonna go the sure thing route with Marcus Mariota after what we experienced last season. At running back, I'm just bringing in Elijah Mitchell, the forty Nineers running back that cannot stay healthy as my third or fourth back on the offensive line.
Speaker 2: I went crazy ready.
Speaker 1: Patrick McCary, Will Hernandez, and James Daniels all get contracts from you boy. At defensive tackle, Derek Noddy from the Chiefs is coming over. I'm bringing over the Jets cornerback Brandon Eccles, and I'm signing my top two safeties available outside of Justin Reid, Jeremy Chin and Trayvon Merrick. Kyle keeps telling me that's possible. I love the idea, so I am doing it. I think that Anthony Weaver can shape the defensive backfield how he wants to his vision, and getting those two guys would do a lot for the flexibility of this defense and could reduce your need for that second cornerback role because we can get more safeties on the field employ some big nickel that gives me the following mock draft Tyler Warren from Penn State in the first round. I traded back in my second round pick towards the back end of the second round, and I recouped a third round pick this year as well as a twenty twenty six Day three pick. I took Carson Schweschinger, the linebacker from UCLA, and then my two third round picks, I went cornerback Jacob Parrish from Kansas State and defensive tackle Alfred Collins from Texas. And then on Day three I got gone with Let's see, I got two four seven picks.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: Jackson Slayer of the Guard from Sacramento State Billy Bowman, the safety from Oklahoma are my two fourth round picks. In the fifth round, I took Oregon defensive tackle Jamari Caldwell and running back Dami and Martinez from the You. And then the seventh round, I took my dev quarterback and two special teamers. I went Max Brosber from Minnesota. I took Jack Kaiser from Notre Dame, the linebacker and wide receiver Jacorey Brooks from Louisville. So my roster, and I don't even know how many guys this is, but it's like somewhere between fifty three and ninety man roster for training camp is Tua Mariota and Brosmer at running back. I took a chan Wright, Elijah Mitchell, Damian Martinez with alec Ingold the fullback. At receiver, I've got Reak and Waddell, Malik Washington, Dwayne Eskridge, River Craiycraft. I've got Jacry Brooks, Grant Debo's, TODs Washington, and Erica Azuokama. And you might tell yourself or Travis, that's the exact same receiver room you had last year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is. But I.
Speaker 1: Was gonna get Josh Palmer in there, but I removed him to wiggle up more money for Trayvon Merrig. And since I got Tyler Warren at pick thirteen, I was gonna just say, hey, we're going more tight end heavy this year, and we're gonna roll with the same receiver cruise. My tight end room is John Smith, Tyler Warren, Julian Hill, and tanner' connor. And then my tackles are Patrick Paul Austin Jackson and then Patrick McCarry is going to be a swing tackle and swing inside. He can play guard as well. Kean Smith comes back as a potential backup swing tackle option off across the interior. My starting lineup will be Will Hernandez, Aaron Brewer, and James Daniels at right guard, although if Brewer goes down, Daniel slots into center and then Isaiah Win was brought back for depth. Jackson Slayer was drafted in the fourth round for depth, and Andrew Meyer continues his development here. On defense, my defensive tackles Zach Seeler, Alfred Collins wins the number two job, Derek Noddy is the number three, and then Deshaun hand the number four, but Itto Jones a backup nose tackle, and Jamari Cadwell. So I feel like I'm six deep there all of a sudden off the edge, Jalen Phillips, Chop Robinson, Tyas Bowser, Mohammed Kamara with Grayson Murphy, Cam Good and Cam Brown probably need more there. That's probably one of the spots that I took a hit on. But I do have confidence in like Grayson Murphy and Mohammed Kamara to make a move forward. Yeah, that's pretty thin at the number three spot. That's my probably biggest weakness on the roster right there, my third edge rusher at linebacker Jordan Brooks, Carson Schweschinger, Tyrrel Dotson, Jack Kaiser, and we'll see about changing tendl. I mean, you couldn't beat out Duke Riley last year, so I don't have a lot of faith there. At cornerback Jayalen Ramsey, Brandon Eckles with Cater Kohu. I do think Jacob Parrish wins a starring job if you get him at some point with Storm Duck Camsmith, Ethan Bonner, and then I love my safety room. Man. I'm gonna play all three of these guys Trayvon Merrek, Jeremy Chin and Billy Bowmaan with Patrick mc morris and Elijah Campbell as depth pieces there in the safety room.
Speaker 2: So there you go. That's it.
Speaker 1: The next time you guys hear from me will be from Indianapolis. We're gonna have Mike McDaniel on the show. I'm not sure if I'm going to play that on the Tuesday episode or Thursday. In accordance with the new episode of Dolphin's HQ, we shall see. But you'll hear from him. You'll hear from Daniel Jeremiah. You'll hear from my friends that I get on the podcast every single year. We'll get Emory Hunt on the show. We'll have a bunch of fun. So check out that podcast. New episode of Dolphins HQ next week. Until then, you all please be sure subscribe, rate, review the show. Go ahead and follow me on social at fell and the team at Miami Dolphins. Check out the fish Tank podcast was set and Juice the YouTube channel for media availabilities, Dolphins HQ and so much more. The last, but not least, Miami Dolphins dot com. Until next time, fins up Alan Cameron.
Speaker 2: Yeah,