Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand Elvis Duran's phone tapping Jared, Yes, what is your phone tap all about?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Abby wants to play a phone tap on her boyfriend Logan. Now, Abby said, she admits that she could be needy sometimes, and her boyfriend Logan is always a good sport about it when she is needy. So I figured let's use that and use it against Logan. So Abby's going to start to call the Logan saying she is stuck in the dressing room at a store and she needs some help.
Speaker 2: Stuck in the dressing room.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see what happens in the phone town.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hey, huh, I need your help. What do you mean? Listen?
Speaker 3: I need you to come to the mall.
Speaker 2: Come to the mall for you. Come to the mall. No, I'm at work.
Speaker 3: I'm stuck in the pressing room at the mall.
Speaker 2: You're just walk out. I don't understand what's going on.
Speaker 3: What do you can't pants?
Speaker 2: You don't have pants. I don't understand what is going on?
Speaker 3: My pants? I don't get here watching I was watching a video on YouTube and I started laughing, and I keep my pairs to just get here.
Speaker 2: Okay, Jesus, O good.
Speaker 3: I need you.
Speaker 2: I need you right now. Well, I can't do there's nothing I can do right now. Take me an hour.
Speaker 3: Nothing you can do. You're welcome supposed to call?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well hello, Hello, Hello, ma'am, ma'am Laurie. Are you okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, just in a minute. They're banging on the floor. They want me to leave. I need you to get here right now.
Speaker 2: Sometimes as soon as I could possibly get there's like an hour in.
Speaker 3: Here now, jackass. You're you gonna leave me in the dressing room with my turning out.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing anything you Jesus, you can figure it out. Get some help. It's fine.
Speaker 3: You're really gonna leave me here naked in the dressing room?
Speaker 2: Hello? Yeah?
Speaker 1: All right, all right, Abby, here's what we're gonna do. Let's call him back to and just kind of push his buttons for a couple more minutes, and then we'll tell them to joke.
Speaker 2: All right, all right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why do you hang up on me?
Speaker 2: I have to get this presentation ready, I have to go.
Speaker 3: Hey, I mean, I'm taking up crisis right now.
Speaker 2: When you hang up on me, Yeah, you called me to ask me to do something that I can't possibly do it. Did you call your mom? No, you called me? You could you feed your pants in a public dressing room? Figure it out?
Speaker 3: It's not my fault. It was any video. I didn't know myself.
Speaker 2: Oh god, okay, well you got to figure something out because I can't be there. Ex ma'am, ma'am.
Speaker 1: Hello, should I call the finer apartment? Are you still? Are you in trouble?
Speaker 3: No, I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm going to get the key and I'm going to open up the door.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, look and they're going to open up the door. Everyone's up. I need you here, No, now, I need you to be here.
Speaker 2: Figure it out. I'm sorry, you're out. I'm going to be there in just a few minutes. Maybe I have gotta go. I don't know why you're calling. Why you've gotta bother me?
Speaker 3: Say you're gonna be here.
Speaker 2: Most important, you just told.
Speaker 3: Me you're gonna be here in a few minutes. I'll see you in a few minutes. Yeah, we're talking because you're seeing me in a You're gonna figure out. Everyone can see my bear as everyone in the mall. Hey, everyone, everyone see.
Speaker 1: My there assay logan cool logan. My name is Garret from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. You just got phone by your girlfriend.
Speaker 2: You're so good, Elvis Duran a phone tap.
Speaker 3: This phone tab is pre recorded with permission granted by all the participates the.
Speaker 1: Elvis Dan phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.
Speaker 3: The home you've worked so hard for is ready to work hard for you with a home equity loan from Rocket Mortgage. To learn how you can turn your home equid into cash, visit rocket mortgage dot com today.
Speaker 1: Rocket Mortgage LLC Licensed in fifty states.
Speaker 3: NMLS Consumer Access dot Org number thirty thirty