Speaker 1: I said, I want to get out of the swamp, not so deeper into it.
Speaker 2: Mica, give it a rest. This is the shortest path to the volcano. It's just on the other side of the swamp. The faster we get through the swamp, the faster we find the next hero. So chill for.
Speaker 3: Reals, Sis, just calm down and enjoy the brown.
Speaker 4: It's almost kind of pretty when you look at it.
Speaker 5: It is not pretty.
Speaker 6: It's not the sight I'm worried about. Does anybody else smell that?
Speaker 2: If you're about to say you smell cheese and sausage again.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, not that well. I mean, yeah, I still smell you. But the swamp smells terrible.
Speaker 1: Believe me, I've noticed.
Speaker 2: You know. It does smell worse than I remember. My home's not far from here, and I don't remember the swamp ever smelling this bad.
Speaker 3: Greedy's Adventures, Wow, check it.
Speaker 2: It's the game Master.
Speaker 3: I wonder what she's doing here. I have a special.
Speaker 2: Quest, uh for who?
Speaker 3: For all of you? I can't believe this.
Speaker 1: Quests for a whole party are really really rare, and they're also incredibly difficult, but they come with.
Speaker 5: Some ridonculous rewards, like really really awesome loot.
Speaker 6: Aid him a man.
Speaker 5: If you want some good equipment, a party quest is the way to do it.
Speaker 2: They're both right. I don't know how long this party quest might take, but it might be worth it.
Speaker 3: Kid, So do you want to hear about the quest or not?
Speaker 6: Oh? Yes, please? Definitely.
Speaker 3: You have seen for yourselves that all is not well within the swamplands. If you can discover what is causing the smell and stop it, you will be rewarded. Shh Is that all that doesn't sound too bad? There may be dangers you're not aware of. Do you accept the quest?
Speaker 6: Uh? I don't like the sound of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't worry about it. Aiden, Since we can all do this quest together, it'll be a piece of cake. We accept the quest. Who The smell's definitely getting worse this way, so I think we're headed in the right direction. And look, I think I see a glow up there past the trees.
Speaker 2: Me too. Looks like that might be the volcano.
Speaker 6: I hope.
Speaker 4: So, man, all this stink is a no no for the nose brose.
Speaker 6: The volcano looks a little smaller than I thought it would be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not that big, But when it blows you better watch out.
Speaker 6: Hey what's that? Uh?
Speaker 2: Looks like the mud up ahead is bubbling. That's strange.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who cares, Come on, let's keep going.
Speaker 4: Ah, attack of the booger monsters, man, not cool.
Speaker 2: Those ain't booger monsters, Marco, they're muddy buddies. We gotta get out of here.
Speaker 6: Muddy buddies. That doesn't sound so bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would aid, what's the big deal? Oh so there's like a billion of them?
Speaker 3: Gotcha?
Speaker 6: Okay, I think we out random this. We should be good now.
Speaker 2: Those things are.
Speaker 5: So ugly for real though, like someone covered a bunch of wrinkly little dudes in Hershey's syrup.
Speaker 3: By the way, do anyone got any chocolate covered reasons? Got a weird craving all this sudden?
Speaker 2: Hey, look we're almost at the foot of the volcano.
Speaker 6: Oh you lack? What is that?
Speaker 1: It looks like a little river of rotten milk flowing down the side of the volcano.
Speaker 3: Oh, whoa, I know what that is. That's sulfur.
Speaker 6: So what sulfur? My man?
Speaker 3: Good thing? You guys have a nature pro along for the ride.
Speaker 5: You know, you can sometimes find sulfur around volcanoes.
Speaker 3: Stuff stinks really.
Speaker 6: Bad, kind of like rotten eggs.
Speaker 2: Wait a second, that's the bad smell from the swamp.
Speaker 6: Oh, you're right, it is so. The swamp smells bad because of this river of sulfur coming from the volcano. I wonder what's causing it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I've got a feeling it's got something to do with the hero who might have crashed up at the top. Makes sense, doesn't it. The swamp hasn't smelled like this for long, and if one of the other heroes is up there, they would have crashed up there pretty recently.
Speaker 2: Well, then it sounds like we got two reasons to get up to the top. Let's go, man, talk.
Speaker 3: About your dangerous places.
Speaker 4: Don't get too close to the lava, poor dude, because sometimes it has a nasty habit of popping in, popping and flicking little bits of red.
Speaker 6: Hot lava on you.
Speaker 2: You good, my man. Let's just keeve gooey.
Speaker 6: Ouch.
Speaker 3: That burn looks major ouchy man.
Speaker 1: Ough, as if it didn't already smell bad enough. Ugh burning here seriously here, let.
Speaker 3: Me help nature's remedy.
Speaker 2: H ah ah, thanks Marco. That's much better. No, prop, Bob.
Speaker 1: So Aiden, I guess you never pictured a few weeks ago that you'd be climbing a volcano with a bunch of adventurers.
Speaker 6: Not in a million years.
Speaker 2: Oh well, kid, I thought you was having fun. Maybe you wish you'd never opened that puzzle box.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, I'm so glad I did. This has been the best. I mean, I know the world's in danger and everything, and we have like a crazy time twister named Glitch. We have to stop, But seriously, this is still great.
Speaker 5: Adventures the lifestyle bro can't beat it well, I mean, hang it by the beach and catching some waves is pretty great too. But if you can't do that, then adventures pretty good too.
Speaker 1: Seriously, Marco, huh what catching some waves? I've never seen you surf. You drink more saltwater than a fish.
Speaker 3: Hey man, It's not about how long you stay on the.
Speaker 4: It's about feeling the vibes and catching some rays.
Speaker 1: You know, like you were up on the board long enough to catch some rays.
Speaker 6: Okay, now, so nice.
Speaker 2: Quiet, knock it off.
Speaker 3: Huh what's up board, dear?
Speaker 6: We're just chatting.
Speaker 2: We're about to be at the top and something ain't right.
Speaker 6: What what do you see?
Speaker 2: Look look over there.
Speaker 6: Uh, oh, that can't be good. It looks like some kind of rock slide happened and it's blocking the top of the volcano. And look over there. The rock slide also caused that river of sulfur to move. See, it was flowing down the other side of the volcano, probably into a pit or cave. Now it's flowing down this side and it's going into the swamp.
Speaker 3: Whoa nice brain work, my man.
Speaker 5: So like, if we clear the rock slide, it'll unblock the volcano and make that sulfur river go back in the right.
Speaker 1: Direction, and we would clear the party quest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we got an even bigger problem.
Speaker 6: Huh what's that?
Speaker 2: Did any of you notice what caused the rock slide? Look over there?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, is that?
Speaker 6: Yeah? It's an hour glass, the same thing you were trapped in when we found Eureka
Speaker 2: Which means one of the other heroes is trapped in there, and I ain't got no idea how we're gonna get them out of there safely.