Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg data.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm Carol Master along with Emily Graffeo. Let's get to some stocks on the move with us to do that. Bloomberg New Stocks reporter Carmen Rhyanicky Carmen watching kind of the moves. It was an interesting day, an odd day. I think it's even safe to say where should we begin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well let's start with JM. Smucker. It's this ticker SGM. Talk about an odd day. So shares here, we're up ten percent, the best day since two thousand and eight, and the top performer on the S and P five hundred index today. That's what I find seems wild, right, I mean, I don't know that I've ever seen you know, JM. Smucker leading the S and P five hundred. I've been covering markets for a long time. You know, usually obviously we're seeing a big tech stock's a big even on rotational days, you wouldn't think that you would see this company. So they had solid earnings. It sent the shares higher, and you know, we had this big rotation trade today and jam Smucker was on top twelve billion dollars in market cap, which it sounds like, Oh, it's a little company, jam Smucker. Of course small relative to the stocks that are leading the S and P five hundred, but I mean it's it's that's still pretty big. Well, it's a household name, right, Like, we all know the products from this, We all know the jams.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we did right, right, But they do a lot of different products, which is which is kind of interesting. All right, let's go on to Hine Health.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is actually moving in the after hours. This is ticker h n g E, and shares are app think about three percent right now, so not a ton of volume here in the after hours, but we're seeing a little bit of a move basically. The company. They boosted its full year revenue forecast and they're having an investor day tomorrow, so they report earnings a little bit later in the summer. I think in August is when it's anticipated. But they gave some more details here than investors are excited about, especially going into this day tomorrow. This company healthcare software company. It's small and it is about a year I think post listing they do physical therapy. It's it's actually a benefit disclosure. Oh for us, I think so, I think you're right on that.
Speaker 1: Half the year is over.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can't yeh, Like it's like virtual physical therapy. Okay.
Speaker 1: Some four p eight billion dollar market cap up thirty five percent year to day. Yep, yeah, okay. Interesting. Eight and a half percent of the float is short So interesting. Oh and one of our producers saying they're getting into migraine treatments, which I know is a thing that a lot of folks have to deal with. Let's get to Cracker Barrel.
Speaker 3: Yes, so Cracker Barrel ticker CBRL. This is up about eleven percent right now postmarket. It is off its session high. It was of about fifteen percent. So the company reported earnings, boosted its revenue guidance for the full year. It beat the average estimate. This is also a highly shorted name, so short interest is about twenty seven percent of float according to US three partners. And we I mean, this is one that's come up for our sort of a myriad of interesting reasons. It's kind of been avo little stock and had some interesting headlines around it and you know, remember the logo and all brands brand exactly. So interesting again to see it moving so much. It's it's a smaller company, and I think is generally.
Speaker 1: Forty three percent you're today it's coming off a streak of no judge, just impressibly it is.
Speaker 3: It is, especially if you look back, it's it's declined every year since twenty nineteen on an annual basis. So I'm hungry.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been to a cracker barrel?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 1: I have to like road trips, right, the trip that's what that's what have you ever been to?
Speaker 3: One hundred percent would go. I think it was family friendly. My parents took me and all my siblings.
Speaker 1: Great for kids, and it's really great for them. I mean there was a point when it was one hundred and seventy eight dollars a year back in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Well it's a huge restaurant, right, I mean it's a huge chain. It's all over the United States, and I think it's one that's maybe kind of gotten pushed over with some more fast casual Maybe isn't exactly in that.
Speaker 1: It's been a hard space right for definitely, But.
Speaker 3: You're a Midwestern girld Right exactly, Yeah, yes Sam.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.