Speaker 1: Welcome to this show.
Speaker 2: I am your girl, Mada, and you're listening to Exactly Amada, a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for tuning in.
Speaker 2: As usual, ya saying the same thing over and over again, but don't forget to subscribe to the podcast on your favorite podcast platform. Rate us five stars and leave us the best ratings, the best reviews you can think of. I truly appreciate it. I always go in there and check it out. I you know, love to go to the YouTube channel, which, by the way, you can listen or watch the episodes from the past right there. And now you have to do is go to the search bar right micro through that podcast and click on exactly Amada.
Speaker 1: I love to go in there and just read your comments on the show.
Speaker 2: How do you feel, if you like it or not, if you have any similar experiences, anything you would like me to talk about all that good stuff, because remember the exactly A model was made exactly for you. I always want to connect with the audience. I always want to connect to the people that are supporting me, that listen to the show. And that's why today, yeah, as usual, I always want to do topics that are meaningful topics that connect to the audience, that connect to the people.
Speaker 1: Maybe you have been curious about how to invest your money? What are you supposed to do with it? What do you know about stocks? What do you know about a will? Do you have a will? What do you know about a trust? Have you seen this before? All these things?
Speaker 2: You know? How much money do you really need to invest? How can you flip your money? How do you even organize your money? Do you need an accountant? Where do you get an accountant from? How much are you supposed to pay them? What's the percentage? I know there are endless questions when it comes to being financially educated, And unfortunately, I get to see a lot of people in the Latino community.
Speaker 1: We're raised, you know, coming from poverty.
Speaker 2: We're raised from immigrant parents that they didn't have the opportunity to financially I mean, to go to school, write, or even around their household. They were never prepared to teach us about our finances, to teach us about you know, financial management.
Speaker 1: How are you supposed to handle it?
Speaker 2: How much are you supposed to you know deduct I know a lot of people that still to this day have never even done their taxes. There's just so much information lost, specifically in the Latino community. I feel that the lion X community has somewhat grown and we're the ones teaching our parents now thanks to social media and the Internet that now we have more access into Well, if you don't know, you may not know because you don't want to know, because the information is definitely out there on Google. You can google anything. But personally, I like to have a relationship with someone. I like to be able to talk to a real human being that if I have a thousand questions, they can answer it for me and guide me towards the best direction. I know there's a lot of young people right now that are making money from e commerce and all these things. They're investing it in cars, jewelry, all these great things. But I know that everybody has to live and go through their stages. You hit tapas, but you want to be smart enough to actually invest the money and something that later on is going to grow and it's gonna you know.
Speaker 1: The keyword assets.
Speaker 2: Well before I keep going because I could talk about this forever, because I'm very passionate about not going back to being poor ever again, not having to go back to.
Speaker 1: You know, from where my mother started off. I think we won't.
Speaker 2: But even then, you're never You're you never know too much, right, There's always space to learn, to grow, to educate yourself, surround yourself around people that know more than you. And that's why today I want to invite a very old friend of mine's. We've been friends for years now. We recent reconnected and I was like, I would love to have you on my show because to there thanking Delhi, hinte, you know so much. You also make me feel so proud as a well educated Dominican man who has really been impactful in the Latino community, teaching so many Latinos about their finances and everything else. Anyways, long story short, I want to invite today Ivan Heman is high my level?
Speaker 1: Are you how is well on his?
Speaker 2: Well? Super excited because everybody that knows me knows that I'm very passionate about money, How to invest it, what do we do, especially coming from a Latino household where a lot of people, you know, don't talk about it.
Speaker 1: And I've even said that, you know, when my girls.
Speaker 2: Grow up a little bit more and actually understand what money is, I want to start taxing them and teaching them to pay rent even in this twenty five cents.
Speaker 1: But it's more about teaching them the logistics of this is the world that you live in.
Speaker 3: Correct? Correct, So you're right. Look, we come from parents that obviously wanted to give us a much better lifestyle than they had. And one of the things that many times they did is they took the conversation of needing money off the plate. So we can have a childhood, so we can have an adolescent, so we can so we can live the American dream that comes with the price, and the price is that they that subject of money and the planning. You know, when you're first generation immigrant is the first dream is sometimes to just get your documentation, get your house in order. But the notion of assets, long term planning, investing for five, ten, thirty years. When people when I started being such an advisor, and I was twenty two and I was, you know, at the top of the world in terms of financial advisory, but I was talking about planning for thirty years, it sounded like going to it was something like twenty years, thirty year seven, so far away. As time goes by, you realize you realize that five years go by, ten years go by twenty years go by. Whether or not you invest right, whether or not you have a will, they're gonna happen. So I guess the conversation is that when you think about it, when it's sprunt and center in your daily life, it becomes part of you. And then the beauty is the things that you do that you do anyway become part of you. And I'll give you an example. Well before the show started, producer and I were talking and he was sharing with me about the purchase of his home, which you know, I mean literally wanted to do cartwheels, because that's the first thing that anyone should do, because you're gonna pay rent anyway.
Speaker 2: If you have money, or you have a couple of dollars enough to put her as a down payment for a property, you should invest it in your own property first, where you live in or should you get an investment property. For example, I have a friend of mine as who was renting. He lives renting, but just bought an investment property. What makes more sense.
Speaker 3: The concept is it doesn't matter, right if he bought a house and it is now rented, he or she can move into that house in the event that that renter leaves the first. The first and foremost is you should be, however, in the house that you live in. You should be as an as an anchor, if nothing else. You should live in your own home. You should there should be an attempt, a hardened attempt to purchase a property. Now you mentioned something, well, what if I can't afford where I am right where this area, let's say, may not be amenable at this moment for me to buy, well buy anything, then you rent it right so anywhere the first home doesn't have to be the last. So the first things first, you know, I'm gonna I'm gonna basically take it home. There are so many things that allow someone to purchase a home. For example, if someone is a veteran, you have the you have an exceptional amount of facility.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: For sure, there's a lot of people to get into the Army because of all the benefits.
Speaker 1: That they receive.
Speaker 2: Besides the fact that I mean benefits if you come under the out of there because you got to give them their credit when credit is due. Not everybody can take the pressure.
Speaker 3: I know very well. I was in the Army ROTC program in college, so I had friends who were officers that came out and they they were in the first war in Iraq and one of them just wasn't.
Speaker 2: Altogether, it's hard, but the benefits that you do receive are grained, including being able to purchase properties in the US.
Speaker 3: But right overall the benefit it's outweigh you know. And furthermore, you do that to service for country. But going back to business, it's one way because what are the hardships to getting to getting a property, And the hardships are credit savings and down payments, credit expense. So I'm gonna go there. So that is probably something that doesn't cost any money. Let's say, you know, to build good credit is non costly. And to put it simply, if you don't have any credit, you should have open lines. You should have you know, not that I take a little card here and there, two to three, not fifty, but three at least open lines hold on build up.
Speaker 2: But when you say credit cards, let's be clear because for example, I didn't have my first credit card, so I was like twenty six, twenty seven and never used it to like elotroa. I'm really panicky because I saw my mom, you know, having mad credit cards getting herself in debt, you know, financially, not.
Speaker 1: Knowing how to administrate it.
Speaker 2: So I was always afraid of using credit cards, and I've always used my capital, which now I understand that you're not supposed to. You're supposed to use your credit cards and you pay it off, you build your credit, you get points, all these great things. What are some just you know, just you know, what are some credit cards? You advise a lot of people that are just starting off.
Speaker 3: With so, so let's let's touch on the subject of credit cards. So on the matter of credit cards, what you want to do is use it instead of your debit card. You don't want to go to a gas station with your with your debit card. You don't want to pay your phone bill with your credit cards. You don't want to pay anything you you want you give in public. You don't want to pay that with the devil. You want to do it with a credit card. However, you want to use it with let's call it manageable purchases. Things that you're gonna that you don't that aren't permanent, right the like a car, a house. You want to be able to pay them off at the end of the month or at least keep what's called the usage, the amount of credit available versus the amount of credit that you use. Keep it below thirty percent. And the goal is not to rack up the usage on the credit card. You only do that in an emergency. Don't go on a vacation. You know, because you have money in the credit card. You don't have money in the credit card. The credit card is an available usage, it doesn't mean it's money you have. The interest rates on these things are at twenty thirty percent, so that means that that that that that amount doubles at twenty percent of doubles every three and a half years. It doubles, so three becomes six, six become twelve. That's why people, you know, get into mad as you would say, mad problems with credit cards because no one says, No one says how to use it. They just send it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, right.
Speaker 3: No one has this conversation. But the conversation is use it as a cash card where you know you have that money.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Tip number one, get at least three lines of credit right with your credit card, keep it below thirty percent, and instead of using your debit card, use your credit card to pay your gas station, food is, whatever it is. Just keep your debit card at home. But that's what I would do, because if I have it for some reason, I feel like I'm going to use it, but or just put it away. Use your credit card. Pay it off little by little every month it builds up your credit and then little by little it doubles. Whatever amount it is that you currently have a card, it will double up it eventually if you pay on time. So that's our first tip, going back to firsting back to investing. The first investment, you know thing overall that you should do if you have enough money to put it as a deposit. Whether it is based off of what you want said, it doesn't matter if it's an investment property or the property that you live in, right, as long as you have purchased a property, okay, correct.
Speaker 3: And what that does is you're building wealth with time, right, and it's called leverage wealth. It's money. So you're borrowing let's say two hundred thousand dollars that you don't have in cask today. You and even if you did have them, you borrow the two hundred thousand, three hundred thousand, and guess what the increase in price is off of that number. So using math when we were in school, you know, three percent of three hundred thousand is nine thousand, which means that if that house appreciates every year by two percent, it goes up six grand. By three percent, it goes up nine grand. If it goes up four percent, and it's a three hundred thousand dollars, it increases in price by twelve thousand dollars a year. So check that out. While you're sleeping, you're making a grand a month on somebody else's money. However, however, there's something I want to I want to share it. There are two types of way to make money. There's cash, which is what the world you know, we've lived in pretty much all our life. And then there's a crewel where you're building assets. Okay, so think of it as as you know, I take it to agronomy. So let let's think of a cow. You would have one which grows to increase in weight, and then you sell it by the pound, and then you have the others that get milk every day. Then you have you have the combination. So what I'm saying is one is cash. One generates cash daily and the other one grows with time and do you always want to be in a scenario where your cash covers your expenses and then some. But you always want a crew so that you have your money is growing.
Speaker 2: Basically, you guys are to hear me talking about generation of wealth. This is a perfect way to create generation of wealth. Continue to add assets to your portfolio. That's how I see it. We would have more generational world among the Latin ex community. But the only way to do that is to get yourself educated on how to financially invest your money. And if you don't know what to do, you find experts like Yvonne that can guide you.
Speaker 1: Listen, what do you do?
Speaker 2: Y'all't know you were on e commerce or you've been selling doing washing cars, whatever it is that you've been making hustling your money. You saved up one hundred thousand dollars, eighty thousand dollars, even fifty thousand dollars. You don't even know how you can flip this money and this can become your first assets. Sometimes you don't need as much money as people think, because even a small Q department KAY is not necessarily in the best neighborhood or whatever can actually bring you you know, some type of income, whether you decide to put it on Section eight, whether you decided to put it on Airbnb, whether you just set whatever it is. There's a lot of different systems and things that you can do. Some things I want to talk about because I've heard this before, but I would want you to clarify it. I was sold by you know, my mom and you know, just you know the older Latino community. Oh, I paid off my house. You know, my house is paid. I don't have no problems the American dream. Then I was told, no, do not pay your house off by no means necessary, because you can actually leverage off the property that you have.
Speaker 1: Can you explain that to me?
Speaker 3: Right? So there again there are two different mindsets. There's a mindset of in the Latino community where the house is an important anchor for that household, and particularly when it's first generation immigrants. They come and you know, they've got through so many struggles. I want to ma cure that they have a whole that they that they have and they secure that for their children and grandchildren. So that's that's a natural event. What I recommend is that you build revenue sources. Sources okay, means of getting cash flow and that the payment on the house where you reside should not be let's call it significant relative to your to your income. So I'm gonna give you an example. If you have a house, let's just use a round number. Your house is going to be worth a million dollars. Whether it's today, tomorrow, next year, five ten years, everyone's going to listen to you from here on in is going to be the Millionaire's Club. You are going to create more millionaires amata than than home DEEPO and more marketing.
Speaker 4: Starting exactly because you are giving voice too, and you're giving a light to an area of our economy that that heretofore.
Speaker 3: Has not gotten it that much. Latina Afro descendant female and just aspiring young LATINX and and and even Americans just lane loving people who love America. That's that's what this program is about. The notion is people need to aspire and that doesn't mean you have to do it as a first round. Right, So you you nailed it. There are multiple homes all over the country that aren't two hundred, five hundred and six thousand, seven million dollar homes. No, you have you have the fifties and guess what with fifties you could buy a fifties you could buy a two one hundreds with like literally what it costs you to brave your hands.
Speaker 1: That's the thing too.
Speaker 2: Then when we think about buying a property. By the way, this is not just real estate. We're talking about finances overall today. But I thought that, you know, that's an important thing.
Speaker 1: You should start up. Where you live should be, you know, one of your main goals.
Speaker 2: But when you think about these numbers, Oh, this house cows five thousand, four thousand, three hundred thousand, whatever, maybe remember that you're not paying all.
Speaker 1: Of this off the rip.
Speaker 2: All you need is a deposit a twenty percent, you know, thirty percent and to be on it depends. Every state has their own programs in which you know, you may qualify for a program that you only have to put five percent, one percent.
Speaker 1: I mean you just never known three three.
Speaker 3: Some are none, like I said, if they have to put anything. And there are there are areas that there are incentives to let's call it populate those areas. So someone who can work remotely and you know they basically pay their duce for two or three years, they go when they live off the let's call it the making grid. And they go to a rural area. Guess what, they have a house. They now have an asset. They're building wealth. The point is, no matter how you slice it or dice it, put that as a as a goal, as a marker, and put as a marker a number you don't get on a train. And for those that live in and say all right, I'm just getting understrained, you know, and then okay, so where you're going, what's your stop? You need to stop. You need to have a marker. You need to have a place where you want to land on. And that's critically important because every single successful entrepreneur in the world has a vision of what they want. They may it may not be exactly where they at. A work towards. Many times you work towards it, and sometimes you work towards it and something else happens, but you guess what, it's a pivot. But it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: So here goes into the tip mean not mean handed.
Speaker 2: Write this down, pay attention this this episode is very important.
Speaker 1: This is a very educational episode.
Speaker 2: So the other thing, the other tip that Ivan is giving us is focusing on our goal. What is our financial goal. What is it you're trying to establish? What are your dreams and aspirations? Financially? What numbers should you be reaching. If your bills are about, I don't know, five thousand dollars a month, obviously you want to work towards.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, how can I get eight thousand?
Speaker 2: Eight thousand would be my number, just so that you can have a little extra cash for a rainy day or even if you want to invest some of that money. So we all, we all went through the pandemic. We saw how you know, how it felt when everything's shut down.
Speaker 1: God forbid. Let's pray that never happens again. But si pasa, are you prepared?
Speaker 2: I think that that was our biggest lesson, is to prepare ourselves because we never know what can happen.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Something that also is important to me is for those that haven't thought about it, because we feel like we're gonna live forever and we've seen these things happen over and over again. And for the most part, this happens in more of the you know, those that are more like millionaires or financially ayahivra, the other category of the people in this world. Will you know the wills and the trust and all these things. Let's just say that you purchase this house. You purchase this beautiful home. You have a car, you have a business, you have I don't know, money in your bank, you have all these other great things.
Speaker 1: God forbid you financially, you know are well off. But you you.
Speaker 2: Forgot to do your will. You forgot to put all your asses under a trust, or maybe you put it under your name, and you just got a lawsuit. You know, they just sued you all the Now, let's talk about protecting your assets, protecting you know, your investments.
Speaker 1: What should you do, how should you go about it? And why is it important?
Speaker 3: Excellent, excellent point. So number one, everyone can have a retirement account. You can have an IRA, a roth IRA, you can have multiple be it be it through work for one K, five or three BC whatever retirement accounts. They cannot be you know, you cannot encroach through a lawsuit. So that's that's number one. Number two, annuities are also a source of a way to protect, h to protect. But more importantly, that's that's like a it's an instrument that's I can wrapt with an insurance and that's that that's a source. But to make it simple, everyone listening to us, everyone listening to you. A mada should have a will. Oh, every single person should have a will. And it doesn't matter about assets. It matters about what how you simple things like what if you get sick and you're in the hospital for three months, six months a year, what do you want your family to do you want do you want them to basically cut cut, you know, cut it at three months or six months, or you want to just to live, you know, to do pray for you forever. That's a decision you need to make if you have if you have children and you're a single mom or your single dad, or or you're in multiple you know, marriage that's intertwined with multiple children of multiple you need to literally this is something where you have to have a will like today, or at least a letter of wishes. I wish my son to be cared for by my daughter, to be cared for by in my absence or in my disability who in the event that you have either a disability or an absence a final absence, who do you want the case.
Speaker 2: By the way, in many occasions we're like, oh no, the kids automatically go to the mother meta you never know, or the father you never know what's going on, never know, God forbid. We could do a family trip. It's happened in many occasions. Both parents are gone. Now you don't have you know, A or B. What happens to your kids? Do they go to the system? Do they go to the grandparents? Maybe they don't go to the grandparents? Why because you didn't do a will where you specified right right, so it.
Speaker 3: Is of great weight. It is of great weight in the legal system, or you know, they call it the hands out of the grave, where a person basically is like handing you the note saying, hey, this is what I want to happen. So you don't want to leave that in the hands of a third person or judge or the system, or for there to be a dispute between two uncles or two parents, or for that to be a cause of aggravation or guess what it could be that that relative that everybody knows you don't want to leave your kids with you know, so so you you know what I'm saying is it's critically important that something that doesn't cost money, like a will number two that is a must must, must, must, it's called term life insurance. Term term life insurance. Anybody who's a parent of a child should have term life insurance to cover their income for that child. So it should be enough money for them to live between now the time they're eighteen, tack on four years of college, maybe another one or two years of experience. So whatever you take out as term life should cover that amount of money so that they are not a burden wherever they live. Because you know what happens, Amouna. When a child is in somebody's home the first day there too is one thing, but it's another thing when that child has now a resource to sustain themselves to be able to go to that school, that the private school that the parents may have wanted him, or the tutoring or whatever other resource that could be available to them. But because what term life does, it only ensures you in the event of a final event, in the event of death. You're not ensuring. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles. It's not expensive relative to the other insurances. So with let's say with fifty bucks, thirty bucks, one hundred bucks whatever a month, or even at work, everyone who works for a major corporation. They always have insurance, and they offer you the opportunity. Most of us don't even you know, we just want to judge, but they offer the opportunity to multiply your annual income times one, times two, times three and for nothing for like three, five, ten, twenty thirty bucks. More So, what I'm sa say is if nothing else out of this term life, everybody who has young children, and by the way, everything I'm sharing with you are things I did right. In other words, I made sure that what that my when I was wellline children were little, let's call it that while they got to the age of eighteen, I had insurance com heck, you know for for term life all that time.
Speaker 2: See is what I'm saying that nobody teaches us these things. So you know, we don't know what to do really quick on the will. What exactly does the will cover? Because for the most part we think about the financial part, but you hit on some points that are very important. It's not just finances, it's even making health decisions.
Speaker 1: So what should you have in there?
Speaker 3: So so you you want to cover, you want to cover let's say the last event, how do you want your your burial? Do you want to be incinerated. Do you want your your ashes to be spread over a particular park or school?
Speaker 1: Do you want to be buried in my medication.
Speaker 3: In the river? You want to be buried in your backyard? Exactly, whatever it is that you wish to do. You So, so let's cover the events, like the last ceremony. Who you want or don't want to attend it?
Speaker 1: But that's shady. Oh no, in the will it says.
Speaker 3: You can no no meaning you you make you're you're basically uninviting to be a speaker in your final ceremony. X well, make sure you know you saw it with there was a politician where they made sure that one of one of the politicians didn't get invited. You know, so they we saw it on the national stage. But it's it's sometimes it's to avoid conflict. Sometimes it's so that you know you had you know, there's so many intricacies, but that that's individualized to the person. So you have the first asset obviously is home and personal belongings. You know, you may have mementos that are evaluation.
Speaker 1: May you spread out you know what do you want this?
Speaker 2: And that?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Perfect right, So personal belongings and jewelry. You may have jewelry that may have passed down multi generationally from our wilitaita. So you want to make sure that personal belongings are addressed. So you have you have burial, personal belongings, money, How do you want that those assets to be distributed? If you have a retirement account that work like a four ok, all right whatever, and you have not a signed a beneficiary.
Speaker 2: And also if you have a little you know, bootleg extra bank account for your savings that you don't want nobody else to know about, make sure that somebody knows about it, you know, have that in your will, because then that can get lost in the midst of that.
Speaker 1: I mean, there's so many topics to cover here that can get long. Have to wrap a little bit, better go go through them.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, so you have we're down an asset. So anything that you own of value you want to have there. And then obviously if you own other assets, you want to basically direct them into into trust or into the bequeathed and to who you.
Speaker 2: Are we never even have to talk about the trust. Well, just tell me briefly what is a trust and why is it important for us?
Speaker 1: To have it.
Speaker 3: A trust is a is a call it like an envelope where you put assets in and it's protected. So it's a it's a judicially, it's under justice. It's like its own person. So trust. But guess what A trust doesn't drive A trust doesn't get into are you they true?
Speaker 2: I'm going to sue you. But are your properties and all your money and everything is under a trust?
Speaker 3: What happens in the United States, it's a little harder. It's still they still have ways, you know, in some in some jurisdictions, but even within trusts, even within trusts, there are things there are called there are Florida land trust. Check this out. There's a concept called the Florida land trust where you don't have to in the trust document. Only the beneficiary knows it's their trust. But it doesn't say, you know, a Maria de Los Angeles revocable trust. No, it says Landmark Blue revocable trust. Who the beneficiary is is only knows to the beneficiary. So the person that appears is a trustee. The trustee gets So it's a way to make it harder because they.
Speaker 2: Know it's the best way to protect all your asses, your finances is the best way to just protect all those things from any.
Speaker 1: Lawsuits or it's it's way one of many.
Speaker 2: With the rise of new financial technology, how can people stay safe while exploring their new you know, you know, new opportunities because obviously now everything is digital, everything is just a.
Speaker 1: Tap a way. What are some of the ways.
Speaker 2: That you think that we can protect ourselves from getting scammed?
Speaker 3: That's a value, right, So you you want to crawl, walk, run when it comes to money, right, you don't want to go into this quick seeing if it's simple logic, if it's too good to be true, it is okay. If you can't explain it with a crayon, don't do it. If you can't explain it to a four year old, don't do it. That's simple. Number three is make sure you the person gets learned, you know, learn about something that's mission critical. I mean, you learned about triangles in school and parallelograms and was the last time you used a parallel gram? Okay, but they haven't taught you about things like how to avoid scamming. Guess what scams are constant? You know that even to pros. You know, we we in the financial services and we get bombarded with people that are constantly trying. So the answer is the answer to your question is that is something of utter importance. So one thing I recommend is starting out with companies or firms that are established that have in the case of securities, there's an assurance that it's called Securities and Investors' Protection Corps. It's the equivalent of the FBIC. Okay, but start with things that are tangible that you know. So for example, if you're going to buy stock, right, start with things that you know first and understand that you've got to give this time. Don't try to make a buck in a year or three months. Give it time. And but things that you know that you know. If you know coc I'm give you an example. You know Coca Cola, you know Pizza Hut, you know if you see this new this new product Chick fil A, or a new franchise that may have been public. Those are good ways for you to know.
Speaker 2: There's a small companies that no one knows about.
Speaker 3: But then what about the ubers that you you could? You could, right, you could, you could. There's a way to slice it. You could, but only with five percent of your money. In other words, five percent of your money. Speculate if you lose it, you lost it five percent, you know. But the the the answer. The uber is a is a publicly traded company. It's a company that we all know what's ubiquitous. But again, my suggestion is that that you you first learn about what is it that makes these things tick. And there's a book. It's an old book, but it's a really good book that I that I always recommend this by a guy by the name of Peter Lynch, Peter Lynch, and it's and it's the book is called One Up on Wall Street. And that book explains in like simple English, the literally the professional paradigm, the columns that they use that we use to make investment decisions. It's called One Up on Wall Street. Very good book, easier to read. It's an older book, but guess what, you get it free in the library. I recommend everybody to try to either download or get it into the library. But that book is a is an absolutely good book to read, you know, of all the things, of all the books that are out there, that's one that I simply recommended as a first book that everybody.
Speaker 2: No guys, you already heard it exactly from Evan. He gave us some amazing tips. I could talk to him forever because I have so many questions about still what to do with my money?
Speaker 1: How do I go about it? All these great things.
Speaker 2: By the way, if we wanted to get in touch with you, if we wanted to ask more questions, if we wanted to work with you directly, and any of.
Speaker 1: These things, how can we get in touch with you? Where can we follow you? Where can we see you?
Speaker 3: I basically I always reverted back to the source whenever in a medium I say, hey, contact contact recommission contact contact them, because the at the at the end of the day, you know, I think this is a you've done it, tremendous job. There are simple tips for everybody. Open open an account for your children and have them deposit that account before I forget a number two instead of when you have to see these little birthdays, open an educational account and tell your family don't buy me the sock and the COMMI said that they don't use. Just put five ten dollars in the in the educational account. And that way that conversation inspired. Just tell them that's it.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: By the way, Ivan, thank you so much for being with us today.
Speaker 1: I've learned so much. I hope that you guys have learned as well.
Speaker 2: I'm definitely going to be posting this on my Instagram account as well so that you guys can check it out. Tell a friend to tell a friend to check out exactly amount of this episode specifically so you can learn a few things. Okay, thank you so much for being part of exactly a Matter. Make sure to find me on YouTube. Catch my show by searching for Michael's do the podcast on YouTube and clicking on exactly a mon. Follow me obviously on Instagram at Amara Laega a L and Amada La Nigra a L.
Speaker 1: And and remember.
Speaker 2: This has been a production of Ihearts micro through that podcast network.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from my Heart, visit.
Speaker 2: The iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite show. You just heard exactly Amada