Speaker 1: Kiss FM fifty to fifty K pop group therek Cupan. It's Ryan Seacrest here. So remember we were just talking to Ruby the other day. She was going to Wahaka to taste some of the food and hang out for a long weekend, right, and she got stuck in Mexico.
Speaker 2: She's not back yet.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a volcano erupting.
Speaker 3: It's called pacata pedal.
Speaker 2: Oh, pacata pedal.
Speaker 4: You don't want to pronounce it on your own.
Speaker 2: I want to make sure I got it right.
Speaker 1: It's actually smart.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I do this a lot behind the scenes, just so y'all know. But if something comes out of my mouth it sounds right, I've checked it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Same. So Ruby is uh not far from volcano Pedala pedal. Ruby, are you all right?
Speaker 3: Yes? I am? You know, running on a few hours this sleek. Yeah, so a few couple of greas.
Speaker 1: You got the Wahaka yet a great time. We saw some pictures in Wahaka up the courtyard and where you were then we think, and then you were on your way home and you got to Mexico City and they closed the flights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well what happened was a lot of those flights were delayed because of the volcano that's nearby Mexico City, so it kind of caused the rest of the flights on Sunday to just be backed up. So our plane to port like that was going to pick usup from Portsos Londido was delayed. So then because that was delayed, we got late or we landed late in Mexico City and missed our connection back to LA And they didn't have anything available until today.
Speaker 2: So where are you now now?
Speaker 3: I am in Guada Lajada. That was the only other option they had was for me to apply from Mexico City to Guada Lajada and then back to La.
Speaker 2: Well, let's talk about Waalajara. What's going down there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Any good spots?
Speaker 3: I mean well we just we just landed a few maybe like twenty minutes ago, so we haven't really had it. Like we're not exploring or anything. I'm in the airport right now, but yeah, ready to be home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I'm not leaving this airport. And it places on an airplane.
Speaker 1: You almost have to like calculate these kinds of things when you travel, especially when you travel internationally, because you just don't know with connecting flights.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: Right? And we had a two hour gap, so we thought, you know, we would be normally. I don't like to do anything that's like thirty minutes or forty minutes because that's way too risky. But because it got pushed back about two hours, we just we missed it.
Speaker 1: And what do you know about the what do you know about volcano Polpa Catta Pedal.
Speaker 3: I do know that they closed down some of the schools near the volcano, which I think is near Puebla and Morellos, which is two states near Mexico City, because it was there's still a volcanic activity about volcanic ash in the air, but there were still flights going out, so I think everything's kind of up in the air still right now.
Speaker 2: We'll get home safely.
Speaker 1: We missed you did you go to that restaurant and will walk up on the way from the airport.
Speaker 3: I went, well, I went to support Thos, Gondido, which is on the coast. We went to a really good restaurant called and the food there was amazing. I mean everyone was talking about how great it was. The food and the drinks were on points. So we had a great trip, but just this delay is not has not been, has not been so great.
Speaker 1: Well, don't worry. We're here every day. If you want to take a lecture time and explore Walajara. I'd love to hear by the restaurants. But be safe and travel safely and ready did he propose.
Speaker 2: On this trip? He did not know what indeed consonant letter?
Speaker 3: We Well, we went for my little sister's birthday. So I feel like he would not.
Speaker 2: Gonna take her under I mean, she would take a back seat for the ring. All right, this guy's missing great opportunities. You're on the coast of Mexico and nothing.
Speaker 3: I'm definitely gonna tell him right now. When I go back to.
Speaker 2: Him, you better tell him. Tell him everything. We'll talk to you. So all right, safe flight by.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: I mean, what is this guy doing?
Speaker 1: He takes her to Mexico. They're on the beach, open fire cooking.
Speaker 2: He doesn't take her to Mexico. What he didn't take her to Mexico? What happened?
Speaker 3: They went to Mexico for her sister's birthday.
Speaker 1: I thought maybe it was a date trip to you know what I mean? So there was no date there.
Speaker 3: I think they were all together the whole time.
Speaker 1: Well, then he's in Mexico, finds him alone time.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything about proposals, but bro, come on, I mean, if you're going to have an excuse to be late or not show up for work and erupting a volcanos on.
Speaker 2: Friday, just like.
Speaker 1: This place, never dull. So why don't we do some Dodger tickets? Eathin coming for a second? Yes, are you in favor of to do next?
Speaker 2: Mister Deed's like right next to you.
Speaker 3: I think we should give away some Dodger tickets, Yeah yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: My goodness, and a Postmates gift card for one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: It's an embarrassment of riches, all right, So let's Easton's on it.
Speaker 2: We'll do it next. Kiss FM