Speaker 1: Welcome to Will you accept this?
Speaker 2: Rose?
Speaker 1: A production of iHeart Radio.
Speaker 2: Should be okay, Oh my god, we're doing it. Thanks, you're so good, you guys. I washed my hair and for this.
Speaker 3: Wow, thank you.
Speaker 2: You're welcome. It's not I don't. I watched it like twice a week. It's a it's a thing. It takes a long time to drive. It's like a wig.
Speaker 1: But I wanted to look nice.
Speaker 2: I do love the whole like I planed my beaker and I'm like, okay, what day am I watching in my What do you do? One day? I did two to three, depending on how much I've worked out. Okay, I do two another episode of Leek except this is my name is art Marine coming to you from my bougie garage on Los Angeles, California. You guys, what a beautiful day.
Speaker 3: What a beautiful day? Truly?
Speaker 2: What you have? Such a nice voice?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Have you been told that before?
Speaker 2: I have? It's really nice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's really smooth, smooth.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I find a calmet. It's therapeutic.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: It's like in the room, it was nice, but hearing in the cans.
Speaker 2: The cans is nice.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Okay, now I feel I've been talking about how I have to eat on dates now and but now unfortunately the person before, no, I do eat on dates, but I've been talking about my own nurse because I'm a messy person. So now now I feel a little anxiety because the person that I've been going on dates with now said he wants to listen to the podcast. So here's the thing. The cats out of the bag. I I just talked because this is like my safe suitets.
Speaker 2: I just talk.
Speaker 1: It's more, this is all about me. This is nothing about the I am a messy eater. Okay, and well first let me just invite you guys, and we can talk about this, and then we'll just get to we can get to the real bachelor season, not my Bachelorette season. Okay, this is your second time with.
Speaker 3: Us, third, third, I think it's third.
Speaker 1: I want to make I also want to bring you in your sister. Yes, now you host a radio show, and now you host a radio show on Andy Commins. But you're also about is it already up and running?
Speaker 6: Up and running? We've got three episodes out. We come out very sparingly once a month.
Speaker 1: Tell us, Okay, this is Rachel Smith. Tell us about your new podcast.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's called Smith's Sister's Live Deep Dive. It's basically so on our daily radio show, our listeners, we call them our sisters, and like you, we have a very safe space where we tax.
Speaker 3: Every morning, we check in, that's the thing, we do all the stuff.
Speaker 6: But we decided to open our Sisterhood for people who maybe don't have serious or who want to just sort of see what the vibes are in the sisterhood. So we talk about pop culture news, we do interviews, and it's just an expansion of our unit.
Speaker 1: Now, can I just say that your family is really special and the Sisterhood is really like it's real, it's magic. And I say this as the highest like I mean, it's like I like, it's like covenly, you know, there's like some real, like witchy sprinkling in a way.
Speaker 2: That feels like a safe space.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is.
Speaker 1: And I feel honored to even like get to dip in and out occasionally. And I'm so happy to have you be a part of it. And I hope to have include more sisters in the team here now also we are inviting, We're opening up our coven. Now sometimes there's more male energy. You're gonna be the male energy today.
Speaker 2: But I feel that you're also You've been a good You're a good You've been a straight guy friend.
Speaker 1: You knew my ex husband, you knew like you've seen me.
Speaker 2: Through my dating.
Speaker 5: I've been front center for some of it. Now you've seen.
Speaker 1: Now I was just tiny Katie about how I'm now aware that I have since I've been a single goal very so I go slow, I take my time, I carefully vet people, and then I seem to pick the worst people in America, so that.
Speaker 3: Now I'm like, do you need new vetting.
Speaker 1: So our friend Lauren Lopez both one of our mutual best yes, she because she says that she's kind of okayed some red flags in the past.
Speaker 3: Of people, so she might have to get knocked out.
Speaker 1: But you know, but she's saying that she's now making a list if there's any red flags, because we both always get excited them. We're like, well the bridge is out, who cares.
Speaker 3: Let's keep calling.
Speaker 1: And so now Lauren and I are holding well, we might maybe we need to bring it like a checks and balances. Yeah, I think that Mike is also her like Mike good checks and balances. But so Paul, let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: First of all, you uh, he's I wanted to bring you in because you're one of my favorite stand ups and I want everybody to know you and everybody should follow you on Instagram. You also have a new comedy album out called mad River that has some common these songs, and he's hilarious. He's been on The Drew Barrymore Show and then a huge reveal two seconds ago, you worked in reality television? How did I not know this? Tell tell the people about it?
Speaker 5: I don't know how you. First of all, I'm so happy to be on this. Yes, I worked on reality tells him for ten years. What I did? What I did challenge producing, I did field producing, and then for three seasons I worked in the story department on Bridezilla's.
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Was that?
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: It was? It's so interesting?
Speaker 1: Were you in like wedding dress? Did you go to wedding dress stores? And suff even Kleinfeldt like what's happened?
Speaker 5: I didn't have to do any of the field producing, thank god, because those people that that's brutal.
Speaker 2: What did you do?
Speaker 6: How do you story out someone's mental freak down there?
Speaker 5: Sometimes? You know, sometimes it's really fun. But the way that you do it is is these women are all so clever and that's what makes them horrible to begin with, and they all coach. And the same thing with the Bachelor is they approach it with this gainsmanship. They think that they're gonna like hustle their way, they're gonna move it right, and then the producers are like, we're just we're just giving you enough rope and you're gonna hang yours. And some of them do it in the most spectacular breath ticket they think they're friends with the producers and they're just like, oh wow, horrible.
Speaker 2: Can I just say the amount of people that over the years that I've gone on dates with who when they hear that I host this is like, this is an immediate out for me. When they hear that I host a Bachelor podcast, they go, I want to apply to be honest and then I'm gonna go be a villain.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, do you know how old, Like you know how many people have done you know how unriginal? And also like you want to go ruin our art, Like what's fun about it is when it's sincere. Do you want to go be that piece of shit that goes and you think you can, they'll see you coming, like.
Speaker 3: You won't even get past the front door.
Speaker 1: It's not even like a funny, clever thing that you think you can beat somebody. It's like such an unattractive thing to want to do. You want to go fuck with my game, get out of here.
Speaker 5: The ones that are okay for that, they think they're gonna do it, but they're so clearly messy that it's just like, there's no way you don't leave enough cookie crumbs everywhere for us to put together an incredible yea, it's just destruction of your character. And there were a few where it was just like watching the post wedding interview and you're like, we're all watching it together, like you have to see this woman. She's kidding herself, so she's so like deranged at this point that it was just like, how do we do this the best way? There's a thousand ways to make this so rewatch. There were some that were just amazing, and I did I did. After my first season working in the story department, I was like, let me come on pre story. I want to work in the casting because yeah, I think I think if we do a little more leg work, we'll get the good woman. Wow, because as we saw last night in the Bachelor, the bad ones like to take their dirt off camera.
Speaker 3: Off cam, right, No, that was shocking off camera.
Speaker 1: Okay, we also have to bring in our production team. And Banana is back. We missed her. She was living her life.
Speaker 2: And for those of you who are on Patreon with us and we're starting again this week, honey, she met in New Orleans, the star of Summerhouse who broke Siarra's heart, she went West West.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was he doctor Hannah Montana, Arianna Rosanna rosent Pananana min Arena Rosnier Marine Welcome to the program, doctor Banana.
Speaker 2: Was he so hot?
Speaker 4: I mean he's not like so hot? He was also like I was in a room full of football players, so it's like I wasn't like wow, you know, but like I did. I was literally mid producing a show and I saw him. I walked off the stage of my own show and made a bee line straight towards him. I was like, can I get a selfie?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: But then yeah, he gave me a number because he want to party with my host. So I was like, you know what, I can make this exactly.
Speaker 1: Make a party with this host too, also with us doctor.
Speaker 2: Kt money kat Money, Money, money money, Levin Katie. I went to see your boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Husband lovers, you can husband your husband.
Speaker 2: I went to see Anthony le twelve years Okay, I went to see your husband.
Speaker 1: I want to see your husband's movie. He produced the He produced the Dylan movie. It was so good. Shout out Anthony.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: I have so many questions afterwards.
Speaker 2: It was so name in the credit yes, I stated, I thought I was really.
Speaker 1: Proud of him.
Speaker 2: It was beautiful, so good. I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Monica Bomaro, She's so good.
Speaker 2: She was phenomenal.
Speaker 1: Also, I love an El Fanning. I love an l Fanning. Momive, everyone's okay, before we get going, here's what so, doctor Banana. I went to an Italian restaurant and I had so I didn't get food on myself, but I did sit at the bar and I dropped the napkin on the floor like five times. They kept I didn't even notice, but somebody kept bringing me afresh. Now, you can't sit at a high bar, no look I I, are you a neat eater? I'm not a neat eater, and I eat fast.
Speaker 6: I eat so fast, okay, and I would say I'm a pretty neat eater.
Speaker 3: I don't spill.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, that makes one of us. I don't not eat and I don't I'm not messy. I'm just like normal. And I don't give a fuck if I'm messy. Okay, you just to own it. You said, like, yeah, bitch that you don't make a big deal, then it's not a deal.
Speaker 1: I'm doing my best. I'm just trying to slow down. I feel that I can't. I don't understand. Like I wanted to eat it all now it's like a chemical takes over and it's like I gotta. The golden retriever in me is like if you're like, I gotta, I gotta get it all in my desk, doctor Banana. Do you go on meal dates?
Speaker 2: On your dates?
Speaker 4: Yes? What do you?
Speaker 2: What do you order?
Speaker 1: And are you messy? And are you fast?
Speaker 4: I mean I order like what I what I think looks good. I don't know. I don't know. I don't know if I'm messy and.
Speaker 1: It's a human regular.
Speaker 5: I don't think too.
Speaker 4: Much about it. I just you don't want to eat.
Speaker 1: I've had so much food all over my person that it's like it's okay in general, I'm doing my best, but also like that's.
Speaker 3: Gonna be I do lean over as well.
Speaker 6: Maybe that's where I'm I kind of like prison eat where it's like I'm like so close to the plate?
Speaker 1: Is that bad?
Speaker 5: That I learned that if you lean over, it's because like you're more like food oriented, like food has more control over you. I'm definitely lean over, that's me for sure.
Speaker 1: I've never liked to.
Speaker 5: Sit back and eat and put the fork down.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't either, I'm lean over. I'm a food oriented. I'm a food orient I'm okay. Final thing, Yes, you can ask anything.
Speaker 5: What is the thing you eat the slowest?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 1: Literally nothing, zero, there's nothing.
Speaker 2: Well, what's something that you have to eat slow?
Speaker 3: You heard me?
Speaker 1: Once a year I go to urgent care for saying that I have stepped through and it's because I burned myself with my oatmeal. And then people started calling you throat meal because I don't wait for cool, so my throat meal.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nothing, I've never eaten anything, you just own it, like you, because if you're gonna eat someone like you, just you can't like watch. It's like people who go, well, I don't fart in front of my party.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't farts to this sport.
Speaker 2: I hold my husband. No, I hold my hearts until Anthony walks in theread.
Speaker 1: I don't fart in front of anyone. I don't fart in front of anybody. Maybe in front of my brother. I would fart just because it's funny, but I know I don't farre.
Speaker 3: In front of it. You have to get it out.
Speaker 1: I mean sometimes I occasionally laugh and a fart comes out, but I don't.
Speaker 2: One time I was working out at the gym and I was like doing some machine and I farteds Banana.
Speaker 1: Do you far in front of barrel?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: So here, So this is your first time watching The Bachelor? Yeah, and you watched the every episode the season.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm all caught up. I'm invested.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, now I'm gonna start with our queen Rachel. Okay, are you loving Grant?
Speaker 3: I'm loving Grant and Garden I love genuinely too.
Speaker 2: I love him.
Speaker 1: I love him.
Speaker 6: I saw a clip of him dancing. You know how the Jennifer Hudson Show has the like spirit yeah, people walk in. I saw his Yes, he looked so swaggy and I'm hot.
Speaker 3: Grant has He has.
Speaker 6: What my sisters and I call the schamar More effect, where it's like he has a hotness about him, but then he also has a corniness about him, which then gives you like a soft spot. When I saw him walking down the Jennifer Hudson time, I said, that's hot and I need to talk to him today.
Speaker 3: I need I need to check.
Speaker 1: Oh, you need to understand. Generally ABC Mickey Mouse, the mouse doesn't give us a hot guy. They give them, they give they give us a Christian Southern So it's like it's like, hey, because a lot of who watches this is middle Like they're like, don't worry, parents, this man won't fuck your daughters. So so they give you kind of a neutered guy. But by the way, no man, even the good guys can't resist the charm of having a harem. No, they all get.
Speaker 2: They all get.
Speaker 1: So here's that actually a sincerely hot guy, but.
Speaker 2: His his his wound.
Speaker 1: Which is also his magical power. In my opinion is you know, seeming like he sincerely wants a family because it was upbringing, which is his gift, which is what makes him since to me, presenting sincere and in a weird way because he is so hot and tall, Like I feel like he's probably had no problem getting ladies.
Speaker 2: Maybe he's like just wanting. So I actually feel like he's looking for it.
Speaker 1: He feels to me like the one who's the most actually looking for a wife of any of them I've ever seen.
Speaker 6: He vocalized that in gen season, yes, and so it was like he was ready to take that leap with Jen, and so I was like, I had no problem thinking, oh, he's just in it for the game or whatever. I genuinely feel like he has that possibility.
Speaker 1: In Banana Banana, Are you enjoying Grant?
Speaker 4: Yes, I am enjoying Grant, and I really I sort of love that he sort of got caught.
Speaker 3: Up in his ooh, I want to talk.
Speaker 1: So for those of you who don't watch up because we have a lot of listeners who don't watch What Up Top, now, this is a new thing they now, I think they they've had to like keep up with the times, so they do sort of little clickbait and they start out off top of like drama, which then comes up. So this was Carolina confronting him. I mean, like, what did you say about me? So basically, and we we'll get more into this, but the main juice of the episode, I will say Carolina last week she grinded him on stage a lot.
Speaker 3: Yes, she did a lot. I agree.
Speaker 2: Rose was crying.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 1: Then Carolena had a one on one she actually presented well. I thought she had a good, really cute one.
Speaker 3: She was adorable on the day, adorable.
Speaker 2: On the day she was a game like when she was like, let's go again, she was really adorable.
Speaker 1: Then she can't help herself. She likes the cameras. She went from actually seeming sincere to be in a shister. Yes, and then but then it turns out so.
Speaker 2: Rose, I guess somewhere off camera said to her, Grant said to me when he was dancing aka dry humping you on stage last week, he was thinking about me.
Speaker 1: Now I believe he said it.
Speaker 4: No he didn't.
Speaker 2: There's a clip of him what he said.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, wait wait wait, okay, whoa what was that? I believe he said it? Who cares, and I think it's shitty of Rose to repeat. But okay, but okay, okay, we'll go Katie first. Okay, Katie first.
Speaker 2: Like there's a literal clip of what he says, and he just says like, oh, when we were all dancing on stage, I was thinking about you.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's it's vague, but in the moment I received it as Rose received it.
Speaker 4: And so on.
Speaker 6: You know, when I talked about it on my radio show, he said he was, you know, thinking about Rose while he was dancing with Carolina. But when I watched it back last night, I was like, the vagueness is there, but I can see where Rose would get there.
Speaker 1: She was also sobbing, and she seems a little unhande and she always seems a little buzz.
Speaker 6: I will also say her and Zoe. I will also say that it seems like Carolina and Rose were both having breakdowns because Carolina her being like I didn't want to you know, I wish that I never went on that date and like now I'm like stressed out. I think they were having an off camera like gab sash, just like share a room. I don't think that Rose did it in a way to like intentionally hurt she do.
Speaker 2: I think I disagree. I disagree with. I'm with Paul. I think you can't say something like that and we're both spiraling. Would never say that to a person.
Speaker 1: It doesn't even matter. Let's be real. If you and I are friends and we're both spirally and we're competing for Paul, I don't say to you, oh, that's funny that you're spiraling. Because Paul said he was thinking of me when he was dancing with you, that's a big chy thing to say.
Speaker 2: But also I just did not take Grant saying that at all as like when Carolina was grinding me and my dick was getting hard, I was thinking of you.
Speaker 1: But regardless, even if he did, it's shitty for her to tell Carolina shit.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, it's so so shitty. I take it back. You are correct.
Speaker 6: And I also don't think that she thought ahead enough to be like if I genuinely because I think that her and Grant Rose and Grant have a connection. I think that if she genuinely wants to be with him, it's like, keep that to myself, okay, my relationship.
Speaker 2: But I will say I don't think it was super malicious. I guess actually, but like she just shouldn't have said that.
Speaker 1: I think it's super malicious, doctor Banana. What do you think of this me here?
Speaker 2: She's chaos, she's drama.
Speaker 1: What do you think, doctor Banana?
Speaker 4: Who did me? I don't know if it was super malicious. I think maybe.
Speaker 1: Purpose, it's on purpose. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I've had to think it was on purpose, but I don't think it was supposed to be that crazy now I don't know, Like, I don't think she thought it would come back around.
Speaker 1: It's a shitty there's no reason for Carolina to hear that. Ever, it's not nice.
Speaker 2: It's not nice to say to.
Speaker 5: Your friend it's weaponized messy. It's like it's it's like underhand and stuff under the guise of just being messy and careless.
Speaker 2: But that's a nice Messiness is a great praise. That might be a podcast.
Speaker 3: That's great. That's great.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, Rose.
Speaker 5: Is a bad element. She's that that.
Speaker 2: I don't get that from I kind of do.
Speaker 5: She's like fun first impression, I think she is sweet, but I think that she is really in her head and she does really want to win this, and she is she taste. Yeah, it's like a compulsion.
Speaker 1: I feel like I will say the eating leaning for needing fast, I help.
Speaker 2: The way she like when she talked to Grant about it, I thought, I thought she actually explained herself pretty much. She didn't get over dramatic, she didn't freak out. She's just like I thought, that's what she said.
Speaker 3: I think Grant was so.
Speaker 6: I was kind of shocked when she got the rose because Grant seems so turned off.
Speaker 2: They made him. She's she'll never never win. No.
Speaker 5: He the look on his face was is shitty. I am. I'm doing the math of how calculated and what you're putting me through and how you're running this and he hated.
Speaker 1: He also, if you remember and doctor Banana, you if you sent us this, like on Gen season there was the most toxic guy and that's what was his name?
Speaker 3: Was it not why Sam I was thinking of?
Speaker 1: Somebody texted us again. What his phrase was?
Speaker 4: You got to keep the main thing that main.
Speaker 2: Ten toes down?
Speaker 3: God, he sed.
Speaker 1: But Grant never got involved. He never got sucked in. And he seems like if you grow up with chaos.
Speaker 3: Like I don't want to be, It's like.
Speaker 1: I can't handle that and I shut down having grown up in chaos, I shut down, honey, and if you're going to bring that to me, I'm out.
Speaker 2: I think Rose.
Speaker 1: Look even just her reaction of like, yeah, I don't think she intentionally, but.
Speaker 2: Like she shouldn't have said it.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not elegant or kind.
Speaker 2: It's just weird. It's weird to see, it's bitchy. It's on purpose. Back in the day, I used to there was a.
Speaker 1: Few friends of mine that were other actresses, and they'd be like, Oh, it's funny that you Like there was a I was on a show. They're like, oh, it's funny that they give that to you. Because everybody was saying they really wanted to go to me like things like You're like like, you're like and it's like your friend, and you're like, you're saying that on purpose because it feel Now I'm like, did they want it?
Speaker 2: Like and whether that?
Speaker 1: And then you're like, did you say They're like, yeah, we didn't say.
Speaker 2: People know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: They know there's cameras around, they know what they're doing.
Speaker 6: I think though, that that interaction and that's all of that unfolding gave me because the Zoe stuff was giving me Agita.
Speaker 2: Your nails are good or they don't.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was giving.
Speaker 6: I was just so annoyed by the zoey stuff that I was like, this needs to wrap up because you're trying to maybe happen and it's not happening.
Speaker 3: This is not real.
Speaker 2: By the way, you're so hot and you went to do if you could just chill out, if you could have just been just calm down and stayed in your own lane, you would have honestly could have won. She is manipulas. Okay, yes, okay, Here we are next level.
Speaker 3: Here we are discussed.
Speaker 2: Here we are all the girls are making breakfast. A lot of.
Speaker 4: No one that.
Speaker 1: Anybody and nobody did.
Speaker 2: Nobody wanted to, like, I don't eat car, show me more of what these women. I was like, they're actually eating. It seemed like a lot of them were actually eating.
Speaker 1: Parisa Okay, Parisa had a dream that there was a baby penguin and and it's like and it was imprinted, and they're like it was imprinted, and they're like, I'm like, have you not seen Twilight.
Speaker 2: Of the Perfect Age to watch?
Speaker 1: He's talking about Jacob imprinted on Bella. But every time it was just weird as a baby. You can't imprint on a baby.
Speaker 2: But fine, okay, so then okay one on one.
Speaker 1: The two that got them were Beverly and Carolina. What the fuck happened to Beverly?
Speaker 3: Is that it appendicitis?
Speaker 1: One asked after Beverly after she left. Nobody cares.
Speaker 6: When they said Beverly, I was like, and they showed her face. I was like, I have never seen that woman before. I was like, you do not remember From the first two episodes.
Speaker 1: Beverly was played the basketball. Yes, Ella's Ella, poor Ella. She gave the card and got cut.
Speaker 5: That card was so stupid as a guy, as a as a human. It was just like, why he loved it?
Speaker 1: He loved it, but he did get No, he didn't. He was just being kind.
Speaker 5: That's what grant to a fault is kind. He's very generous to each of these women.
Speaker 3: Especially.
Speaker 1: Yes, a minute, tell me so you thought the card was ridiculous?
Speaker 5: It was really bad. You're there on a moment of a one on one. They get so a few minutes together and I'm like, you're going to have him read something, be with him, show that you're a person to be with, not a person that's going to give you a thoughtful card, which is like nice, but.
Speaker 2: I mean a rose.
Speaker 1: A rose got handed out for shoving marshmallows and a screaming chubby bunny.
Speaker 3: And also it was rice crispies. Why didn't they do that.
Speaker 8: Choke?
Speaker 2: They got to rip up their cheeks, you know they get a choke, Doctor Banana, What did you think of chubby bunny?
Speaker 4: I actually thought that was funny.
Speaker 2: I like her.
Speaker 4: She got him laughing at least he likes that fun I know, And she.
Speaker 1: Got the rose.
Speaker 2: That worked for me. I'm doing it?
Speaker 5: Was that with there's a.
Speaker 2: Parisa?
Speaker 3: Oh, yes it was, but it's typically done with marshmallows.
Speaker 2: Not marshmallows. That was weird. That's too much. You can only put one in your marstrip up.
Speaker 1: You're right, that would up. That's gonna give you a throat meal effect. You're gonna get scratching throat without the heat, You're gonna still have the effect of a.
Speaker 2: Throat meal discustro here, you need to know.
Speaker 1: Growing up, my dad was obsessed with his weight, and he thought that if you sat, if you ate standing up, it didn't count. So he would never eat with the family, but he would circle the table and just stick his fingers into your food and made off of your plate.
Speaker 2: And so we would eat the fence, like all of us eats so fast because you.
Speaker 1: Never know these fingers are gonna go in. So it's like you're protecting your meal.
Speaker 3: I feel that, so so you just he was just like, I'm not eating with you.
Speaker 1: And then he would just circle around and just be like just vulture, a vulture of a disgusting vulture, which is like fucking fingers in. So it's like defensive and so I come by it honestly. Of years, I'm like a gold just like I've got to protect my like I don't want your fingers for it's fingers going and it's like over your shoulder.
Speaker 2: You don't know when to say. It's like it's like an honest Pavlovian responsible I'm like, I'm going to lean forward. I'm gonna eat fat. I mean eat all of it. I'm gonna eat all of it.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be fast, it's not gonna be pretty.
Speaker 2: It's not going to be pretty.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go, thank you.
Speaker 5: I got two older brothers, and my oldest brother his line was whoever eats the fastest eats the mostest. It was like obviously horrible, horrible, but it was like we were competitive eaters because like, while there's actually like fried chicken, I better eat my ass off if I'm gonna get any of this chicken, that's right. And it was like that.
Speaker 1: I still like, you had more than one brother.
Speaker 5: I have four siblings, have two brothers, and I have a little sister. But I'm the youngest brother.
Speaker 1: Did you have a brother that just kind of sucked?
Speaker 2: Did you have a Bully?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Did you have like the older brother of wonder years?
Speaker 4: Did you have a Wayne?
Speaker 5: Yes, my brother brand who I love and he lives here in La now and we're close.
Speaker 1: But he at the time, back in the day, even like my.
Speaker 5: First year, my freshman year of high school, he was a senior. I remember I walked through the front door and he just appeared out of nowhere and just checked me.
Speaker 3: Made me flat out on my back.
Speaker 5: I was just like, what just happened?
Speaker 2: Friends are there, watched it.
Speaker 1: They with me all the time, And that's why you're a king.
Speaker 2: Now, that's why you're a king.
Speaker 5: I'm funny because of it. I was never going to be the strongest in the house. Elsewhere.
Speaker 1: Thank god.
Speaker 2: My mother was little.
Speaker 1: My brother was like ninety pounds until like he was Anthony Michael Hall in sixteen candles until senior yeard high school. Now he's like six feet tall, but he was. He was four eleven, sophomore year, ninety pounds, like he was a little guy.
Speaker 2: So it was a fair fight.
Speaker 1: He's three and a half years older, but it was a fair we would fight.
Speaker 2: It was a fair fight.
Speaker 1: And thank god, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 3: Yes, And he's love a good scrawny ywnny guy. I do too.
Speaker 2: I'm protective of I'm having grown up.
Speaker 3: I'm up.
Speaker 1: I'm protective of like a little smarty pants, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean, Get a little nerd.
Speaker 1: I love a little nerd and protect it like I just I have a real soft spot.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 2: He was blind and when I he was born that way, giant glasses. But he's funny. He was funny. He's everybody liked him. He's well liked.
Speaker 3: But it's like we both tiny peanuts.
Speaker 2: That's a tiny little peanut, a kid, a little tiny kid.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they're imprinted Carolyna Okay, appendicitis.
Speaker 3: Yes, she had it. Removed. They were like, you need to have surgery right away?
Speaker 2: No, no, should let her go to paradise that they will? Yes, yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: So then they're talking about it's a math date girl math. I earned money because I returned things.
Speaker 3: Grand books, Grandma.
Speaker 2: I actually like totally agree. I'm living that right now.
Speaker 1: I'm living that right now because when I went to I went to Europe over the holidays, I needed a cute winter coat, so I bought two of them on sale at Aricia, not knowing you can't return on sale items to a Rizia for anything but store credit. I wouldn't have bought them if I didn't think I get my money back, But now now I got Now I bought, I bought a weird body. Soon I got an oversized June jacket.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, it's for you.
Speaker 3: It's right.
Speaker 2: I paid this, you pay it in cash. It's free. It's literally this is free. It's like it's like so I literally feel like.
Speaker 1: Someone gave me a good card. So they play this song and then like I'm looking for a man of finance.
Speaker 2: He's like I'm six ft four, Like yeah, that was fun.
Speaker 1: He's like I'm not six five, but I'm six four. There go to the bank vault, there's the trading markets, it's the Bachelor's School of Finance.
Speaker 2: And now comes Hannah Berner.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love her.
Speaker 2: I listened to Giggly Squad. Yes, I think she and Paige are so cute.
Speaker 3: They're so cute.
Speaker 2: You're so cute.
Speaker 3: I want to talk about wanting to chat with someone. I want to sit and just gap with them.
Speaker 1: They are so funny together doctor Banana. They both follow me and they and when I posted that I was going to be on Gemstones page, GM made did she I think.
Speaker 3: She's so fabulous. I love her team page all the way, same same page.
Speaker 1: And I think Craig actually is trying to be a good guy on Southern Charm. I haven't finished the season yet.
Speaker 3: I don't think that he needs to be a better guy. And what happened.
Speaker 6: He needs to deny rumors about her cheating on him in their break up.
Speaker 3: I miss all this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, he needs I'm not trying.
Speaker 1: Because I'm behind and to where I am in the season. They're all mad at him because he's not going to the bars and partying. So I feel for the guys like he's trying to himself. He's not okay, so he's.
Speaker 3: Not doing right Briar in real life.
Speaker 1: Yes, sometimes I literally think, what would Paige to sore about.
Speaker 6: A thousand percent literally thousand from from fashion to her apartment, her cat.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, all of it.
Speaker 2: I but she also loves to nap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's a bed bug. She stays in the bed. She's a do I She's not.
Speaker 1: Me too, I'm a bed bug. I love Are you a knight out a little bed bug? I think I am same? I think I am Okay, great, same, Okay, Okay, look, we're gonna we're gonna take a quick break. I'm gonna come back and we're going to talk everything.
Speaker 3: Bachelor.
Speaker 2: I need a sexual time out, and we're back.
Speaker 1: Okay, Banana, you love money and finance.
Speaker 2: Did you like this day?
Speaker 1: Did you like the Grand Box? H?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I mean it was kind of shocking how little they knew. But also I'm like, maybe I'm just sick in the head. I don't know.
Speaker 2: He didn't really teach him anything.
Speaker 3: They didn't teach him anything.
Speaker 6: And I thought it was wild that no one that grants sat down and they weren't to sit next to one crazy to me, I was like, don't run to the front of the room.
Speaker 3: Don't go where he's going.
Speaker 6: It should have been musical chairs of like I'm pushing you out of the West exactly time some time on each other's dry race more we're stealing bucks from each other.
Speaker 3: Come on, you know.
Speaker 1: They put them in power suits.
Speaker 5: I loved that.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 5: Like she brought out the wardrobe, was like, all right, now you're doing it changed. I'm like, wait, did they assign with Jackie Costa?
Speaker 3: Whoa?
Speaker 5: This gets aside?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: They style them? Who style them? Why are they? I have so many colors?
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: I was like, did they have an assignment? Because they have sizes? I love a shark tank moment because also some of the girls, it's just we saw last week during basketball. Some of them are nine feet tall, some of them are two feet tall. They've got like hobbits and giants.
Speaker 5: I feel kind of the thing that I do miss in this show is they're they're not showcasing the whole woman almost ever. You never get like a clear look at them or what It's like they cut so fast and I'm like, who is that? Who is that? I can't tell?
Speaker 2: Well, I couldn't figure out. I feel like doctor Banana.
Speaker 1: Do you noticed last week that the woman who works with the children that inhale and she's like, she's a tall is she?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: I always see her sitting down, so I'm like it was.
Speaker 1: Only during basketball. I was like, wait a minute, she's a tally, she's a TALLI and.
Speaker 5: Her and Dina have two similar faces.
Speaker 2: Have a very hard you know that little she's a tiny one, and then Natalie is a giant.
Speaker 1: Did you notice that, Banana?
Speaker 4: Yes, I did actually notice how tall she was. I also saw how tall she wasn't photos later on.
Speaker 1: I was really I know, I know we're not at the end yet, but I was very upset that Chloe didn't get enough time and that Chloe got cut because I.
Speaker 3: Thought so upset.
Speaker 2: I thought she was beautiful and warm, and we all thought in San Francisco, all the scars thought that Chloe was going to win.
Speaker 3: Yeah she is.
Speaker 4: You make her the bachelorette.
Speaker 3: Excited.
Speaker 5: That's like a real like warmth. I was like, she senator face.
Speaker 2: She does, she does have senator thing she does. Let's put her on a reboot of Veep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she would be good.
Speaker 3: She does it.
Speaker 2: Or.
Speaker 1: She feels like she could be like the head of the town council.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, not the mean one, like I do care about this little town. I was raised here.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, the mayor. She's the mayor.
Speaker 1: She's the mayor, she's the senator. She is because she's a cute pant suit. Her husband's a fireman.
Speaker 3: Yeah, her husband.
Speaker 4: I was like, when she has a real husband, I made her real exactly.
Speaker 2: That'd be very twenty twenty five.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking about though, if they send her to Paradise, because I'm like, all these women have to go. If there's no bachelorette, you send them all there? Yes, who in Bachelor Nation would we pair her up?
Speaker 2: I can't even remember who was on last season of jet I mean.
Speaker 3: Like, there's Jonathan there, which Jonathan.
Speaker 1: That's hot, but he's not.
Speaker 2: That's all a little fella Jonathan.
Speaker 3: What I think?
Speaker 5: You forgive my ignorance and you clarify what Paradise is.
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, can I just tell you what. When I first heard about Paradise, people are like, are you gonna watch Paradise? So was like, no, I have a life. Here's the thing, it's the most important show in the history, including the Sopranos, including the Wire, including like whatever succession. It's the most important show in the history of television. Scripted are unscripted. This is all You're just gonna to know.
Speaker 3: The farm team.
Speaker 1: They all live us highly in Mexico. They stay at a resort, the pa playa del whatever it's like. It has no air conditioning. They all stand one beds in one room. Boy, what gals and fellas? Okay, it's like horny musical chairs and you have to be paired up at each At the palapa, they hand out roses. So so one week there's eleven fellas and thirteen gals, So two girls aren't going to get roses at the rose ceremony. So then the next week, okay, so then there's eleven couple. Then the next week they send in more guys. There's eleven gals and there's thirteen fellows coming in. But you and then the goal at the end if you're not gonna get but you have to propose to win.
Speaker 2: But in a weare way.
Speaker 1: They've spent more time because they can and they can kind of drink all day. They send hot tubs. You spend more time getting to know each other, but it's horny musical chears because you might be like, Okay, I'm kind of killing time with Ardene because I've heard rumor that Rachel's coming.
Speaker 2: Down, but she does.
Speaker 1: She might not be here until week three, so I got to kind of trick Arden for three weeks to get Arden's rows.
Speaker 3: They also all have had outside like because their Instagram Instagram is really ruined.
Speaker 5: Influencer.
Speaker 3: Yes, so they've seen each other out. A lot of it is also dated or.
Speaker 1: D they all go to they all go to Stagecoach, Yes, and then there's a lot of also now because of pre Instagram, it was sort of more fun, but now there's a lot of like you can get your currency. If you get a more power couple, you don't really have to go back to becoming a dental hygienis. You could just self fab fun boxes with your cent and Katie.
Speaker 2: Is that affair?
Speaker 7: Is that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Absolutely that.
Speaker 5: Iral.
Speaker 6: I love Paradise because I love numbers, and I love the numbers of married couples from Paradise.
Speaker 3: The last season was horrible. I think all of them split up. But we've got.
Speaker 6: Paradise babies from Ashley and Jared we have Tanner and Jade, Tanner and Jade, Raven and Adam, now Thomas and Thomas and Becca.
Speaker 1: We also have the Canadian, the Canadian and Kevin.
Speaker 2: Kevin we had a breakup from Carly and evit they did, but it actually they get to actually spend time together. And like this show where at the at the very end, I think collect you've had like three days.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that that dynamic is strange to me.
Speaker 1: It was like you're, oh, grocery store Joe and Serena.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, yes, they just got married. Yes, So I feel like the paradise is where you get true love at the end, whereas like the leads for Bachelor and Bachelorette, they sometimes just sort of fall off the face of the earth and they're never.
Speaker 2: Togethert Bana, what did you just see? Your mind just got blown online by something?
Speaker 4: You know, I because I was looking up when Bachelorette would come back, because you know how they're skipping it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no there's no there's no answers.
Speaker 4: So now I'm curious like how they're going to create, Like is it going to.
Speaker 1: Be like people from the farm teams?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Because Ye're right, there's no guy.
Speaker 2: There will be no guys yea, and the guys from Gens were not going.
Speaker 3: No, that's what I'm saying. I can only remember Jonathan. I can't.
Speaker 2: A lot of people are saying they're doing it because they've chosen such bad guys in the venning process. They're choosing guys I'm ready to.
Speaker 5: Come on and casting. Let me just to the Bachelor franchise. I know you're listening. I would I love to let me shake up. Let me shake it for you, Okay.
Speaker 2: I think that could help you think you do a good casting job.
Speaker 5: I know I could pick interesting guys, guys that will be attractive to a woman, and like you know, we'll rattle them in a positive way for you.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 5: I think that a lot of times they do look at like that Midwest appeal, that red state appeal for these guys, but they miss what Grant has is like genuinely genuinely attractive.
Speaker 2: Like a healing sexy draws you in sexy.
Speaker 5: He's say he's got risk, he's got a ferrari, which is problematic.
Speaker 2: But they they've chosen guys in the past who like literally had restraining orders, who were like including stuff like including on the Golden Being.
Speaker 1: Okay, that that doctor, the doctor.
Speaker 3: Yes, the dude who was like second, what was that guy's name? He had a restraining crazy teeth.
Speaker 2: Crazy teeth tears seemed sweet so from Reno. Okay, so here we go.
Speaker 1: So so they have they Okay, what's the craziest thing you've ever spent money on? Alex bought a butt plug?
Speaker 6: Yes, crazy, that's not I honestly need to evaluate why she wrote it. I know, because because ABC is not butt plug.
Speaker 2: That's av yes it's it was, but it was.
Speaker 3: The butt was blurred out. So I'm trying to figure out what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why do you think?
Speaker 5: I think because because of TikTok we're there? Meaning what meaning the conver like butt plugs are not so taboo as even they were five years ago.
Speaker 3: It's like, I love that you said because of tiktokok.
Speaker 5: Target, Target sells sex toys. Yes, that's where we're at.
Speaker 2: They've been selling sex toys for a while.
Speaker 5: Okay, right, it's right by the damn pharma.
Speaker 2: But like I think that you don't notice it, like with the condom.
Speaker 5: It's like sexual wellness, but it's like they got some bus stuff.
Speaker 2: Guys, getting bigger, to like getting more stuff, like it's getting.
Speaker 6: Normalized as I'm all for the normalization of butt plugs.
Speaker 3: But Alex as a runner on Contemporary, as a contestant on The Bachelor, what would grant seat in the butt plug and then say, you know what, my.
Speaker 5: Girl, this is a girl.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, So that was her way of getting it out into the world a little bit.
Speaker 5: I'm a I'm a bit of a lowercase F freak.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: She's like, I don't know how yeah, so I'm going to choose this opportunity.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're right. It's like I might run up on an I'll pack a farm, but I do like, yeah, yeah, wow, yeah, I thought it was savvy.
Speaker 5: Actually I was like, okay, getting noticed, Yeah for sure, Yeah, she got it.
Speaker 1: She said that it also was like I might see menocent and I might not be contourted my.
Speaker 2: Makeup and with fake eyelashes, one of our natural one of our natural beauties.
Speaker 1: But that doesn't mean that I'm not down to clown y.
Speaker 3: Yeah, strategic, strategic, strategic, but stopped.
Speaker 5: Okay, all fun the whole time, and I will continue to.
Speaker 2: Be fine all all avenues are open.
Speaker 3: I'll never not be funny for her. For him, I don't know I'm saying either.
Speaker 5: No, Okay, okay, she's technically either. But that's that was a wink to him. That was right, Oh wow, this is you read that?
Speaker 2: Huh. No, I've read it as her being like, I'm into ship and I want you to know about it, like I'm not gonna I'm not gonna hide it. I'm not like.
Speaker 1: She's kind of very open about everything. Okay, we'll get to her in a second, because I have some thoughts, but I agree with you. I was like, good for her, Okay, okay, okay, okay. We you think meaning like I'm ready to peg or I'm ready to like if you want to get to the ass.
Speaker 5: I think it's more if you want to get to Yeah, that's how I got it.
Speaker 3: See I immediately was peg me too.
Speaker 2: No, I thought she was I'm open for.
Speaker 5: That's why she said.
Speaker 3: I think she doesn't know he's into that. That was a leap of faith she took. I thought peg.
Speaker 1: I thought peg too.
Speaker 2: I got pegged if it was I have.
Speaker 5: A strap on? Yeah, too aggressive and first of all would not have made see I see.
Speaker 6: I see the fact that strap one wouldn't have made it through, but butt plug got its way in.
Speaker 2: Time and the first time between eight and eight thirty. Okay, okay, okay, thank you for illuminating.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: So then right now I had to find I had enough fall up questions that I got there. Now I have the answer.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So then Zoe's now mad because Hannah kept giving her money to Bay, who was giving funny answers.
Speaker 2: Bailey sucks, can we just give real annoyment?
Speaker 3: But she was smart.
Speaker 2: Zoe being like I was being, Zoe sucks even harder. The Bailey and a tailor and a tail of and a tail of two sucks.
Speaker 5: Those were from the first episode.
Speaker 3: I was like, absolutely not, I know the social media.
Speaker 2: Then she takes pictures him wrong, she he likes the natural gals.
Speaker 1: He's not here for he's a gentleman. So he's like, okay, i'll take your picture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But like he doesn't.
Speaker 2: He likes the woman that.
Speaker 1: He actually is asking more questions than most of our leads ever have. And I don't find I don't know any man that would be sight to be like, Okay, I'll just keep taking your picture.
Speaker 6: I love the edit when they were having their like one on one chat and in his confessional, he was like, she's silly, but I want to see a different side, and she was like yeah. She was like, I don't know who doesn't love a funny woman. I'm just gonna be funny the whole time. And I was like, they are not on the se.
Speaker 1: So she won the extra time, she got the extra cash. I've always wanted to go into a cash grab booth.
Speaker 3: I'd be so good. I was like, how could I do this the right way?
Speaker 8: Shirt?
Speaker 1: Some of the gals that somebody tweeted to us, the ones that didn't wear the bra if you didn't have because you couldn't.
Speaker 2: There are some women you couldn't and you probably couldn't just open it. A lot of people were just mean.
Speaker 1: Zoe was just plunging like some of them, the outfits. You couldn't open the.
Speaker 3: Shirt, Dina.
Speaker 6: I feel like I had the greatest strategy where she was like stuffing in pockets, stuffing in your braw Yeah, she's just very so.
Speaker 1: She guesses alone time, and she pays for a dance because he didn't go to prom because he was busy playing basketball. He pays for a dance and she pays for his shirt, but they have like no chemistry, they don't kiss, She's there's no there there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Good, he's cutting the right ones.
Speaker 2: Except for the producer picks at the end, except for Chloe. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was a big l but it was worth it to lose people her, to lose Bailey. I was like, I'm losing one of my least favorites, but I'm also losing one of my favorites, so I gotta go.
Speaker 2: That's Chloe will be at Paradise. Though people read it are really mad.
Speaker 1: About it, No, no getting Yeah, because he seemed to have a really nice connection with her.
Speaker 3: I just feel like she didn't have enough time. There was no time, and also like she.
Speaker 2: Just was like smart and to not have just like the skinniest women in the world, like it was so nice to have.
Speaker 3: Like I loved her variety.
Speaker 2: I loved her.
Speaker 1: I still love her. Putting on Zoe's T.
Speaker 2: Shirt just wears so good.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: I thought I was She's like, I ain't threaten to give a thought.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: I also loved that.
Speaker 5: But she did her big. The reason she got cut is because she didn't think to play enough of the game. She was my personality show and if it's right, it'll be right. It's like, no, these girls are crying to make it about them, creating a storm he has to deal with because he is empathy and it's like, no, Chloe, you gotta you gotta throw some elbow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she.
Speaker 7: So so.
Speaker 1: So they gave Bailey a dossier. She picked all the grand box, and then Parisa did Chubby Bunny.
Speaker 2: He loved it. She loved it.
Speaker 3: That was cracking.
Speaker 2: He loved it.
Speaker 1: I mean, we all thought Parsa had crazy eyes in her photo. And I gotta say, she's she's a little cuckoo, but she's fun. She's not gonna win, but she's okay. So then Zoe was like, that was so hard for me.
Speaker 2: I was so uncomfortable. She's such a rack.
Speaker 1: I just like I also didn't go to prom I was studying too much.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: It was just like he was he was not looking at me. You know, I'm crying.
Speaker 6: I should have sat next to him, Zoe. Yeah, Sarafine fun, Yeah, I have some kind of levity to your day.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So then Sara Fina, Sarafina was like, what the fuck Sarah Fina she I kind of love her and I kind of love her. She's not fun, but I loved her.
Speaker 5: I would never pick her.
Speaker 1: She's not fun, She's never fun.
Speaker 2: Her face was like fuck you.
Speaker 1: But then look, it wasn't her best. She got a little caddy and she was like, are you kidding me? So you're making a stink about the Zoe fuck you doing? But then she let it at the best of her and she was like, that's the shortest dress.
Speaker 3: I him like, in this context, that's the dig you're gonna give to her. That's not even a dig and she's walking by you.
Speaker 6: It just was so just don't smart. Yeah, I was like, that was not the way to play it. I will say, Zoe gets on my last freaking nerves. But the fact that she did not give a name to grant to me made all the girls sweat. Instead of just being like she was like, I don't want to just pinpoint Seraphina, I don't want to just pinpoint Ali Joe. I don't want to just pinpoint Julian or whatever.
Speaker 3: Ali Joe, Ali Joe. I thought.
Speaker 6: I thought that that was a trump card for her, because then all of them the next day were like.
Speaker 3: Wasn't me was.
Speaker 2: Person? The first person he guessed was Bailey.
Speaker 3: When he when he started listening.
Speaker 1: He went, I think today thoughts sucked. And then he was like, oh is it my girls?
Speaker 2: Like is it Letia?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 3: Like I do?
Speaker 7: I think?
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, is it the ones?
Speaker 3: I like yes?
Speaker 2: And then so it started with.
Speaker 3: It, said Bailey.
Speaker 4: First, I was like he.
Speaker 3: Was waiting for a moment to cut.
Speaker 2: It's like She's like, people are literally belittling me. You're belittling me, and so Juliana then confronts Zoe.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm allowed to chat with whatever I want to chat with, and then she goes, you guys did exactly what I expected.
Speaker 2: To regroup. There's nobody's nicer.
Speaker 1: Cut to the morning everyone is sobbing on the day back insane was Alex sobbing clutching her toy line.
Speaker 3: I had to rewind and say, did I miss?
Speaker 6: I thought I had a neurological event because I was like, Alex was not in this at all?
Speaker 3: Why sobbing?
Speaker 2: May do they care?
Speaker 1: It also made me go, oh, is my front runner?
Speaker 2: Is my favorite?
Speaker 3: Cuckoo? Is she cuckoo?
Speaker 1: Is she not matured enough? Is she going to fold it on her?
Speaker 3: She showed a card, but it was Alex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I agreed. I was like, did I miss something? Because like, why would they give a ship this month? I would never cry.
Speaker 1: If we were hanging, If you were hanging under the palapa on a day bed and I'm clutching a lama sobbing, would you reevaluate me as your friend? Like what would what would you think of that? Like if you were with Alex, what would you would reevaluate? Like, oh, she's not as together as I thought.
Speaker 4: No, I would be like we're all being like crushed under the weight of this TV show. Yes, I'd be like, this is this is what's happening.
Speaker 3: This is who we are falling apart.
Speaker 4: We don't have our phones, we don't have to.
Speaker 3: So Alex is your front runner?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I mean she was.
Speaker 3: She said this.
Speaker 2: I've tried to connect with her. I've asked her about her pageants.
Speaker 4: Yes, I tried to be.
Speaker 2: I've tried to connect with her. I've asked her about her pageants. She knew how much we care trying to be her friend, but.
Speaker 1: She doesn't want to be our friend. Meanwhile, Carolina got a date now Alex. Alex got to go run around the Beverly Center with the weirdest date ever and the sexiest woman on earth got to go to Vegas. Yeah, okay, we're gonna take a quick break. But before we go, do we have any final thoughts on Zoe acting like an asshole? Do we have any final thoughts on people sobbing?
Speaker 3: Let her get Zoe out of the mansions an.
Speaker 2: Ass she's such an asshole. I think she's going to be there for a while.
Speaker 4: He's I don't know what.
Speaker 6: You can see the connections elsewhere. I never see a connection or spark the interact.
Speaker 1: I think it's because she went to Duke and she's a model. So on paper, you're like, Okay, you're an engineer, you went to Duke, you're a model, you're together.
Speaker 3: I should like you.
Speaker 2: But also the way he got so upset by that, I was like, he cares about her.
Speaker 3: Wow, I was, I hate it.
Speaker 2: She's shop he.
Speaker 5: Will and I was I was saying this to you earlier on the phone. I think Grant is Grant. One of two things is going to happen to Grant in this situation. He's either gonna get up with a girl who he is going to ruin her life, or he's gonna end up with a girl who's going to ruin his life.
Speaker 2: And he is very welcome to the bachelor, though welcome to.
Speaker 5: You will ruin his life. Why because she's an asshole, she is very manipulad.
Speaker 1: He's gonna end up Zoe.
Speaker 2: So to me that I don't. I hope she is.
Speaker 5: She could win. You know why she could win because because she's able to sort of exert this like influence on him, like like she's convincing to him, and he kind of though he likes it, but he is also so like kind of unaware of his own weakness and so like he wants to protect, but he is not. He's not above being manipulated.
Speaker 1: And I feel like I feel that he can more end up with a Carolina.
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 6: I definitely see that maybe passion is there. I see that, I see that she's hot, Zoe. I don't see it when he's looking at her. I don't see him staring at her and being like the one of So.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's an interesting thing, going to ruin the life. I like your theory and we'll discuss it more when we come back after quick break.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you, but things are getting so hot in here. I think I got to take I'll pay your break. We're back.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So we just had Alex uh sobbing. He goes on the private plane with Carolina and they do the worst app ever on the plane.
Speaker 3: Don't get me started on Grant's music. Dude, it's not so much.
Speaker 2: He's got to stop.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be in every episode thing and we need to strap it in. Fan, get in on the ground floor.
Speaker 1: I could handle if I had to the piano star.
Speaker 3: That was the worst n That was the wrap. Okay, but you all have to listen to his song party Girl, that is came out. I don't. No one knows if we released it. No one knows if we did. You find Spotify?
Speaker 6: Okay, party Girl? Party Girl is my I think about it when I sleep.
Speaker 2: Cut it out.
Speaker 1: Listen to ten seconds and then we'll cut it out. Okay, are you ready to hear party Girl?
Speaker 2: Ana here?
Speaker 3: January twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: He was like, I'm getting ready, but it's going he doesn't.
Speaker 3: It's talk about it. He won't talk about it.
Speaker 2: He shouldn't because he should.
Speaker 3: People are like did someone leak it? Is he really just on the Bachelor to.
Speaker 2: It feels that way jump off his career.
Speaker 1: Jed Anna is he?
Speaker 3: Jaed is?
Speaker 7: He is?
Speaker 4: He? Dog doesn't seem very jetty. But that's insane that that's out.
Speaker 2: There, dude, and it just dropped.
Speaker 3: Jet ain't good. It ain't good and not good enough that that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But well, neither was Jed.
Speaker 7: Neither was Jad Him taking the car like dog food jingles, him taking time away from the girls during the R and B Challenge to perform in front of Mario told me all I needed to know.
Speaker 3: So that's all I'm going to say.
Speaker 1: It's really it's a lady boner killer. It's like a thousand I can't date. I can't I can't date stand ups anymore for a variety of reasons.
Speaker 5: You don't have to tell me.
Speaker 1: And they're not nice people. But like beyond that, you're like, what's they're not funny?
Speaker 2: What if they're not funny?
Speaker 1: Like it'll it's like it's like the opposite of the basements are flooding across America. It's like when you put a phone in a bag of rice, You know what I mean? To like if you put your water and like if you drop your phone and wanted to put in a bag of rice. That is like what it's like hearing his mutes, just like it'll try up the pants of women across the Is.
Speaker 3: It common for stand ups? I've always wanted to know this.
Speaker 6: I was like dating, hooking up with one, and almost every conversation we had.
Speaker 3: I can't ended up can't with them saying I can't. So was that funny?
Speaker 4: I can't?
Speaker 6: And I would be like, wait, well, I thought we were having real conversations if they were doing bits on me and they were like writing no, they're like to use the conversation or like they would try out stuff on me, and I had to be like, stop doing.
Speaker 1: I stand up that. My our friend Lauren and I both have individually had intimate conversations with this person that feel heartfelt yes, and then we've.
Speaker 2: Worked out later.
Speaker 1: Both of us have seen them workshopping. Both of us have seen intimate conversations that are personal that you think they're opening up to me and then you realize like there, no, they were workshopping, and then you see them as like reels on their Instagram doing like talking to camera or or like a confessional type. It's like, no, you just you just tested it out, you.
Speaker 2: Worked it out on you first.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be audience member zero either.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 3: If we're going to be funny, do that out there exactly and then come home. And I can't. I don't want to boring conversations.
Speaker 2: I just just work at Starbucks.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Is it is it common?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it's really common, or at least.
Speaker 3: Tell me when we're workshopping, so I can you.
Speaker 2: You're not You're not that.
Speaker 1: Guy though, Paul, you're not. But you're also like a you're not a toxic like that's why you're here. You wouldn't be here if you were that guy.
Speaker 2: It's true. Paul is married to his high school sweetheart, can.
Speaker 3: I just say that?
Speaker 2: And they have two great kids and he's a green dad.
Speaker 1: So like, Paul is an anomaly in the world of like like and it's not and that's not the topic of his stand up. He doesn't play his family like. He's not like you know, when you're married, like he like is private and he protects his family. But like, Paul's like and I and I've never seen him flirt like he's like a he's a solid, like sincerely good guy that like that's but like he's a cute guy that like could.
Speaker 2: Go be out.
Speaker 1: Like I've seen guys hide the fact that they're married, Like this is a respectful guy loves his high school sweetheart.
Speaker 2: Since here, how old were you?
Speaker 5: Since we were like fifteen?
Speaker 2: I mean that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So so love is real.
Speaker 5: Love is real, but you're not a creep.
Speaker 1: And like, so this is an anomaly. I was not going to do bits on you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's you know a lot of guys they do. It's it's like they can't help but think that they've got to cast this genuine connection like this is genuine, and I struggle with being genuine. So if I can have a real if this is working in a genuine setting, I have to be able to monetize this. And it's like sometimes my wife and I are talking and it's it's like, okay, this is funny, right right, I'm realizing this is funny. There might be something here, but I'm never like all right, alright, she's coming home from work, say I was looking you know, I would.
Speaker 2: Even like as I share a little bit about my real life. It is.
Speaker 1: It's always about my own quirk. I would never discuss anybody. I would never discuss what we talked. It more like I'm a person trying to be on earth and like I get nervous eating. This isn't me workshopping like some conversation or or or we're talking about somebody.
Speaker 3: After the fact, I would never do that, like behavior, that's messy.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 3: No, no one should.
Speaker 5: No, it doesn't feel good after the fact that, like as a friend.
Speaker 1: So that comes back to you, You're like, I don't want to have Yeah, I know that you've taken my time goblin to me. Okay, So we're back, Okay, So we so question overall and we're going to keep it moving. Do we think he's there just to become a professional singer.
Speaker 3: I hope not, because he will not make it in the business.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. I don't he's just here for the record drop.
Speaker 4: No, because he can make so much more money day trading.
Speaker 3: Okay, which we I don't even know that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, does that mean he has like three things?
Speaker 5: They have gone hard on bitcoin early and he's made some money.
Speaker 2: That's what it is.
Speaker 5: That's likely what it is. Yes, and then by a Ferrari, which and the house deeply wants to give security and comfort to his mom that she didn't have. Yes, Yes, he wants that for he wants to get to give that to whoever this lady picks. And you see that instinct with the ones that like Letia. She was falling apart. I was like, oh, she's doing it too early. And then I was like he she came in too early and caught him on the back foot. And he's like, I gotta protect her.
Speaker 1: He didn't like when Dina was talking about her firm.
Speaker 2: He's like, I have not.
Speaker 1: He didn't like that.
Speaker 2: He was like yeah, I like.
Speaker 1: He's like, I've never dated one with ambition and like you Gus.
Speaker 3: He didn't like that, he didn't chase his success.
Speaker 1: He didn't like he kind of slumped her hand like that. Okay, so here he is, he's on the he's on the plane. I'm gonna keep keep it moving, he goes. Our bond started on the dance floor. Oh you mean when she grinded.
Speaker 3: You and when you said you were thinking about Rose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okay, Now the people that were here last week we had Sean and Jack Keith both thought it was totally appropriate and not too much that Caroline. I feel like it was, and they didn't think she was rude to the other women. I said, you don't need to go that hard on the stage. You're gonna get someone on one time later, like you don't need to fuck come on stage.
Speaker 3: But that was before. Wasn't that before? Didn't she do like the little rap and then heeped on him and then I had like a solo dance.
Speaker 1: And then and then at the solo dance, she's she straddled him.
Speaker 2: And grinded him.
Speaker 5: There was a portion in my my former reality producer brain that was like curious how they cut that? And I don't know that it went on for as long as it sound like it did. Okay, that's that was just my one, Like I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: But to full on cowboys job, that's a lot with Mario on the same couch in this scenario is like with Mario on the same call, sitting No, they were sitting there.
Speaker 1: The Doctorprenano.
Speaker 2: We didn't get to talk to you. What did you think of the Carolina grind on next to Mario on the couch.
Speaker 4: I mean, honestly, in front of an entire audience, this stranger, crazy, full grind.
Speaker 1: You Jaques were here for it, Like what, no, you just again, you could do that? Do it in your private moment. It's gonna make everybody else feel bad. But then Rose hurt people, hurt people. The little serpent, she's struck back. She's a viper, she's a she's a speaker, little viper.
Speaker 2: She got back. Okay, so the worst drop ever shed? So them suld He's she goes, should we just get married in Vegas? And then he got scared. He was like what, I'm sorry?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: And then somebody actually says married.
Speaker 2: He's like, that's what this is.
Speaker 3: That's what you're here for.
Speaker 2: They are jumping off the stratosphere. I write down nightmare whying also nightmare.
Speaker 3: Why did they go to Vegas to do that?
Speaker 6: That was such a wasted Vegas trip to me, where I'm like, go to a casino, go to a magic ship like something that's like more grand they did, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, and they jumped fast and I'm like to me and uh, forgive me if I don't know if this is an outdated term, but I feel like a Carnie is like throwing you off of like like who's tested this?
Speaker 8: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: It's just like some fucking high teenager who's like, you know it's like jump, yeah, Like how do you know this is safe? Like it's like some high te age kid.
Speaker 6: Like we also had a bungee jumping moment last season in Gens. I'm like you later, yeah, I'm like, we've seen it.
Speaker 1: But it's also like, if you go through the fear of death together, you have created bond. Really yes, So I did find that she was a fucking great She was chill.
Speaker 6: As I almost thought it was going to backfire though, because he was like I want to feel he wanted to he wanted I want to feel protected, and she was like go on.
Speaker 2: I also feel that he wanted her. He wanted to be Papa Bear and be like, but OK, baby girl, you bot this.
Speaker 3: But they were both.
Speaker 5: She was like what you get at And when she said let's go again, I was like, that's really hot. Yeah, that's like challenging. That's like challenging.
Speaker 2: She's hot. I mean, she's the hottest person on earth.
Speaker 3: See I don't see that. I think she's really cute.
Speaker 2: Anna.
Speaker 1: Do you think she's the hottest person on Earth?
Speaker 4: Carolina?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah you do, but I wouldn't say she's the so hot honestly, Like, so she's so hot to me?
Speaker 3: Is the hottest person on Earth in this lineup? I mean she's I don't know why.
Speaker 1: She's the classiest hot person on Earth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the hot.
Speaker 1: This one is trouble. This one is not gonna win.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think that she.
Speaker 2: She was from this date.
Speaker 1: So then we go, they go, he takes her shoes off, They go to the pool, They have dinner in the pool, shoes off.
Speaker 3: Cute.
Speaker 1: We find out Kitty Kat has epilepsy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was the moment where I was like, she really could go all the way.
Speaker 1: She was great, she played her, she played it well.
Speaker 2: She did too early.
Speaker 5: Make sure their their handshake, she was funny handshake, and so she was. She proved that she's really fun and then like she got emotional. She revealed this thing and you could see that brought out his protector energy and I.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh, she is good.
Speaker 1: But she also proved today that she could jump off eighteen times off the statosphere. So like her having epilepsy, it's not that.
Speaker 3: It's something.
Speaker 2: She's a wilting lily.
Speaker 1: You have to be careful at like a concert or a movie or like with like strobe effects, something like which is real, like it's dangerous and it's sincerely like life threatening and real. And her but she she was like, I'm fucking tough and badass. It was a perfect one too. They laid her up to win.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, first and she she stuck it.
Speaker 2: She stuck it.
Speaker 1: She was she looked hot, she did, Katie, you're not in I mean she I liked her on the date.
Speaker 5: I did.
Speaker 2: I thought she had a good date. But then she ruined it. She ruined it. She can't she did.
Speaker 1: She ruined it because I was like, oh, maybe I was wrong about Carolina, and I was like, no, she ruined it.
Speaker 2: I was right.
Speaker 1: She's not great on the other women. No, I'm not into a gal that's only cool around the guy. Oh no, it sucks around the other lady.
Speaker 3: The I hate, hate, hate, hate, and all the dating shows yes, I do not like yes.
Speaker 6: When you are signed up for something and then you can't handle this something. She even said, this shows you cannot say you know he's out on a date with someone else, and you can't say that when they are sixteen girls.
Speaker 2: You're in the Bachelor, you were on a date and all those women were there waiting for She's an asshold of the other women. It's rude to the women who've gotten zero time with him.
Speaker 1: It's rude to people that we didn't even know existed, Like we hardly knew ye, Sarafina, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, yes, but you're right, Like the show's been on for how long? You know the fucking rules? You know how this goes back like the game. He can't believe this is happening.
Speaker 3: To me, to me and again this early we are episode three, they have some kind of lace.
Speaker 1: It our amazing.
Speaker 2: I think so many of these women are so beautiful that they probably have never had any adversity with men, Like no competition.
Speaker 3: Is probably very true, right, How.
Speaker 4: Could you remember Latia? They said no to Latiah.
Speaker 3: Who said come talk to me?
Speaker 5: Is going far?
Speaker 2: I hope? I think, okay, well we can we can do a little discussion. Okay, So here we go.
Speaker 3: So they go.
Speaker 2: It was fast. They do their handshake, they're going to dinner, they're taking them out.
Speaker 3: PJ.
Speaker 2: We had our PJ.
Speaker 1: You know, anybody calls a private PJ, it's going to put out a song on Spotify. Club party girl. They just want to live.
Speaker 7: And then.
Speaker 1: She has issues and she's feeling off and he you know what, And then he ask some real questions, what makes you feel like you are ready for marriage? Or are you ready? I mean, this guy wants to get married. He wants to be the one that brings it up.
Speaker 2: Yes, he wants to.
Speaker 1: Bring it up.
Speaker 2: You can't bring it up.
Speaker 3: You better not be joking.
Speaker 1: You better not say the phrase let's get married, because be like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: How?
Speaker 1: And so she's like and then she goes and then he said, do you want to have this conversation? Because she takes a sip and she's like, you know, I learned a lot about uh uh, he said, I learned a lot about empathy, about your story from your dad, that you're loyal, And then she's and then afterwards there's tears. I like you, I stick around, is what she said, you know, but a lot of people don't stick around for me.
Speaker 3: I know, the lone wolf. Yes, then I.
Speaker 1: Know how badly I want to stick around for you. And there's a possibility, you know, like I have. She had tremors at thirteen. She's crying.
Speaker 2: Can you deal with that? He's like, let me gather myself.
Speaker 1: I like, no, I cannot, but actually I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm out. I'm going to walk you out.
Speaker 2: He goes, I'm starting to feel feel all it feels for you, you know, And uh yeah, And if if you become my wife, no matter what you need, I'm always going to put you first. You have a great heart.
Speaker 5: And I can see that she hit quadrants.
Speaker 1: She did, she did, she did, she did, And I want I want to know every part of you inside and now, inside that fantasy, sweet honey, inside and as I know, every part of you inside and out is a wild thing to say.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I can handle that on the first day.
Speaker 1: Don't want you to I don't want.
Speaker 4: You to say.
Speaker 3: I don't want you.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to say.
Speaker 1: That to me on our first day. I might check out on a first I don't want that. That's too much.
Speaker 2: That's look. But but I mean she did dor I hump him on stage and like put sort of like not saying, oh, she's asking for him to say that, not even like the phrasing, but it's like the physical connection is that yes, And he's like, I'm.
Speaker 1: Meeting you where you're at and I'm into it.
Speaker 2: Yes, I see you and I raised you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that was just a corny line. I don't think he was even meaning it to be like, yes he was, do you think so?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: I just felt like a guy who is no poetry, and.
Speaker 2: That is have you heard?
Speaker 4: Have you heard? Party Girl?
Speaker 5: Look if you could convince me he wrote party Girl the songwriter a songwriters publishing.
Speaker 1: Okay, he definitely wrote it.
Speaker 4: Have you heard it?
Speaker 5: He wrote as the artist?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So then he was like I could see myself falling in love with her when you know, you know, you know, I might have just had the love of my life. Wow, corrected, Okay, so then there.
Speaker 2: So then now spotify my whole a whole party Girl.
Speaker 3: So then.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Beverly's really sick.
Speaker 1: Turns out she is really sick.
Speaker 3: She is very sick, crazy, but her one on one will still continue.
Speaker 2: What look like when she got the car, did she look like she was happy?
Speaker 3: She was so happy.
Speaker 2: She didn't look like she was like I'm in pain, you know.
Speaker 3: She was kind of like leaned over onto one of the girls on the couch.
Speaker 2: College who had to have his appendix removed, and it was like sudden like he had a tummy ache and then all and then like it was excruciating pain. He had to go to the ear. He had to be ad minuted to the hospital right away emergency surgery.
Speaker 6: Well, because they she in the way that they found out, it was the announcement for the group dates, so her date was probably later that week, and they just kind of by process of elimination where like she's going on the one on one and so will care Lena, So.
Speaker 3: That day could have taken a turn later. She looked happy in the moment.
Speaker 1: So then basically this was a way to give it to Ltia for sure. So they're like and there was no rhyme or reason of who's going to get the dinner.
Speaker 8: There was no.
Speaker 1: If one of you does well with grooming. Lisa Vander pumps like rescue.
Speaker 2: I did really appreciate all the hype of adopt the dog. Yeah, yeah, I came talking about I love dogs, yes, and promoting an adoption of I did love me too, And he was really cute washing the dogs and it was funny because I was like, when he's like, do you guys like dogs? Like the reaction I would have been like I would have been he probably would have cut me because he would have been like, she likes dogs too.
Speaker 1: Been how you would have been? How you would have been how Rebecca walked up and greeted him on the street last week and hugged him too. Hats that would have been you with the dogs.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I thought the dog I thought the dog walking for the first time because I have been thinking lately like the rush of the timeline and the just like overly romantic situations they put them in for these dates sort of creates this theory in your mind that you're maybe falling harder than you actually are. Going on a dog walk just down the street and chatting felt so real to me because it's like that is something that you don't practice with someone.
Speaker 3: You don't go on a date walking a dog, you know.
Speaker 6: And it felt like, Okay, if we can not to say, if we can get through the dog walking, we can get through anything.
Speaker 3: But it just was like there's no frills here, it's just.
Speaker 2: Rooting for us. But she was so shut down. No body language was so closed. I think she just looked terrified and no personality, not fun She's got the funniest voice on the show.
Speaker 5: Yeah did she Her voice is very funny.
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 5: Little Kirmity, not all the time, but sometimes she goes there and I'm just like, I love it.
Speaker 2: As a person with a voice, I appreciate.
Speaker 1: There's a guy I have a mailbox, and the guy that works at the mailbox he was like, he's like, it's funny because you look like an adult. You seem up put together, and then your whole energy is like not adult at all.
Speaker 2: I was like, thank you. He was like, he's like, you come in and you seem all adult and like your mouth up. Was like, you know what, and I'll take it. I'll take it. Yeah. He was like, oh yeah, no, He's like you need to talk low and calm, like I need to. He said.
Speaker 3: He liked that.
Speaker 2: I say, you're not adult at.
Speaker 8: All, you know.
Speaker 2: And I was like thank you.
Speaker 1: So then Dina was they were really washing those dogs and they were and like he she was like, Dina's trying and she's too ambitious and to put together chasing success.
Speaker 2: No, he didn't like that.
Speaker 3: I should ever do that, well, no, woman not on mad Chase success?
Speaker 2: Now, don't you chase success with practical answers?
Speaker 8: Condo?
Speaker 3: So well, I have a house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like in Chicago.
Speaker 3: You you want to be in my condo?
Speaker 2: Remember what season? Was it Grand?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: It was it? It was shell Cross. Didn't Zach shame that gal for talking about Q four? Yes, she was like talking about her job and being like she was like, oh, yeah, I have to deal with a lot of stress and like you know, like the fourth quarter is always really busy at work, and he like.
Speaker 1: Really, he was like, he was like, I have bigger things on my mind, like finding the woman for me. Where you're about Q four and she's like apologized for being ambitious that they are so weird about an ambitious woman.
Speaker 3: Weird, weird guy.
Speaker 2: What the hell, Paul? The male species as representing men? What the fuck?
Speaker 5: You know, when you think to when you think that you can't stand up to that, Like you look at it and you're like, I am not at that level. It's scary. You're like, there's a sophistication level to this woman that I can't actually communicate with. So when he's talking with he's yeah, yeah, He's like, I am intimidating boy and you're a woman.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: He doesn't like talking to her. He doesn't like a boy, and she feels like a woman.
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 4: She was gallant.
Speaker 5: She was trying to tell that too. She as they conversate it as they are talking, you can tell that she's cons I am tempering this because a really probably.
Speaker 2: People's balls off in court.
Speaker 1: I'm a fucking like litigator, you know, like I'm a public What do you think, Katy Katy is feelings? Yeah, you agree that she's humoring him, but she's like, okay, I know, just that she feels like a woman.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, and it is intimidating. But she heard part would and we might have fun together. But I'm not worry we'll fun together.
Speaker 3: We're chasing success at different paces, yes, and a different games.
Speaker 2: Yes, did I play you party Girl?
Speaker 3: She just gets up and watching, just like I wonder if.
Speaker 1: We could post a reel and put party Girl.
Speaker 2: Maybe a shot.
Speaker 1: Gotta do it if we get flagged, yeah, dude, it's so.
Speaker 4: Flagging us what record label?
Speaker 3: Party Girl Girl? Party?
Speaker 1: We need to have surgery or put party Girl under it. I wish it was just a remix of Eddie Murphy's My Girl must Have party all the time.
Speaker 3: That would have been smart.
Speaker 1: So then they're like, okay, bye by Lisa vander Pomp. Okay, so he goes, I'm gonna do a belly rub every day, so cute. So then he he put his arm around Serafina and then and then she's like, okay, so I'm gonna go have a dinner now with Latia. She canna put on the hottest red drops.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, beauty her.
Speaker 2: The body.
Speaker 1: She's ten feet tall, gorgeous, elegant, sexy, but like really just like modest and sexy at the same time.
Speaker 3: You know who you need to check in with is rooting for her, and I think is friends with her.
Speaker 6: Tell me Charity, God, so please contact your bestie Charity and check in and.
Speaker 1: Just feel like you need to come to a live show with us in New York with Cherry.
Speaker 3: I need to Ever since you told me, I was like I need to be.
Speaker 1: Can you tell Rachel how exciting Charity and Dotton were and Dottan's mom.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh yeah, they're really fun. To get messy.
Speaker 1: Dott's mom called me a silly girl. She left and she put my head on her bosom, and she she said, I was a bright light and I've never felt more comforted in my life.
Speaker 3: I mean to be around.
Speaker 1: I want to send her a Mother's Day card. Now I should text I should text Charity and say, can I get Dot's mom's dress.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: I'm going to send her her new daughter, send her a card because I consider her my new mom.
Speaker 2: Is that fucked?
Speaker 1: No, she would accept me. She would accept me.
Speaker 2: I loved her.
Speaker 6: Charity is voting or not voting, but she's rooting for Letia, so I don't know what. I don't know like that, but Charity is Team Latia, Charity. I was like, I trust anything Charity says.
Speaker 3: So I'm going with it.
Speaker 2: So cool, so beautiful.
Speaker 1: He is ten feet tall, but fun.
Speaker 3: I want to hang with them so much.
Speaker 2: Okay, yes, yes to the dress?
Speaker 3: Yes, okay?
Speaker 1: So then he so she gets dinner, they go to the courthouse to get to get married. She's Carolina, meanwhile, is back at the mansion, back from Vegas, stressed out. You know what, why don't we take a quick break and we'll come back and we'll finish it. We'll talk about how the rest of the night went the rose ceremony, and we'll do our post of the week.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 8: Oh, bone Zone.
Speaker 3: Time for the bone Zone.
Speaker 2: And we're back.
Speaker 1: So meanwhile we're talking about how he's at dinner with Latia. Carolyne is back from Vegas so stressed out, and there's three other girls are all freaking out. She's talking to them. She's like, I wish that she's jealous. I wish that I did not have that date. And all of them are just staringot her, like I don't fucking know what to say.
Speaker 5: This asshole holding a rose. You get to say that.
Speaker 3: Away.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, Sarah Fina is spinning out because she didn't get picked.
Speaker 1: I guess to go at City Hall. Shows up with a red, red dress and he's like, wow, our connection is major. He's like, you look so beautiful. You know what we all thought it.
Speaker 3: We all thought showstopper.
Speaker 2: Holy cow.
Speaker 1: I don't know who made that dress, but I feel like no one else would look like that.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: She's also tempe. He likes the tall ones.
Speaker 5: I think in the end, well, because he said he wants to play sports with his kids of his.
Speaker 8: Brain is like.
Speaker 1: A sup a super child, right, there.
Speaker 2: That really right?
Speaker 1: He wants basketball team?
Speaker 5: Do you want?
Speaker 3: Okay? I hear and see that.
Speaker 1: Okay, look at you're doing well as a man?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Oh thank you? Do you feel good representing many?
Speaker 5: I think I'm a weird representation, but you understand.
Speaker 2: But you've done enough time though around like bros as a stand up that you under you can read the code.
Speaker 5: I definitely get yet, and you're.
Speaker 1: From Washington State. There's some like guys there.
Speaker 5: I'm a blue collar guy, but I've also there's a lot of trappings to guy culture that are repugnant. And yeah, there's a lot of just like seeing this is alsot of like yeah, of course, a lot of this is like the give me like two things just like his his like grants, need, his like need to care for It's like so hilariously macho. It's really comical.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: And then it's like when when he can't offer that to someone like a Dina, he doesn't know what to do. He's, yes, I don't know if I will be seen as valuable. Wow, And so he gets insecure.
Speaker 2: That take.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you what do you think of that?
Speaker 2: Rachel?
Speaker 3: I totally agree.
Speaker 6: I do not have a lot of interactions with men, but the ones that I have had and what you're describing, I have seen it happen in real life.
Speaker 3: Not necessarily to me, but you know with men out in the world that I just got.
Speaker 2: Worried that you would be cold. Are you cold?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 2: I intentionally brought a blanket out for you.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I wanted you to have a blanket.
Speaker 1: Leg I want on my legs to Okay, great, okay, So here we are. So she's jealous. She's spinning out red dress and he goes, you look so and she's again I think, because she's.
Speaker 2: Not grinding him on stage.
Speaker 1: That's also like ooh this is hot. Yeah, I mean, and he's like, this connection is not easy to come by. You are someone I could see my future with. I want to hear about your family. Then we learn well about him. First, he grew up in New Jersey. His dad was a businessman. He was successful, but he was an addict, and he was telling him a lot of things, bad things about his mother. Then it turned out maybe the mom was actually the good guy and the dad wasn't telling the truth. And so now his mom's not as affectionate as he's like. He definitely wants a mommy. He wants like a mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, and he goes, I just want to feel loved and I want to come home to He says this to her on the day. I want to come home to and I believe it. I want to come home to a hug and a kiss and I can't wait for my family and my kids. And uh, yeah, what did you think of that?
Speaker 5: Paul so clearly laid out like this sort of like traditional vision of a family, like a nuclear family. Yeah, and it's like it's sweet, but it's very immature. It's like a very immature take on like what his future will look like. And it's like sad. But Latilla could kind of relate background wise, she had a similar like rough background.
Speaker 3: So he was like, we could mend other yeah, which I think.
Speaker 5: Is a really intoxicating yes trauma bond, which is why him and Latia. I think I think lats gonna go really far.
Speaker 2: I think she might win. She's gonna win. I think she's gonna win's So then he goes, She's like, well, I can relate.
Speaker 1: My parents met in college, they got married, and my dad my mom is from she's white and she's from Idaho. My dad was from Fiji, and then I was born and then three months.
Speaker 2: And they were in Hawaii. So he died in a car accident.
Speaker 1: But my mom and my all, my family, they all I always really loved. I feel my dad's presence. And he's like, yes, I want kids.
Speaker 2: Love is it?
Speaker 1: So she's one of eleven.
Speaker 3: Love is it?
Speaker 2: Love is it? And he goes, He's like, that's the piece that I'm missing. And then she sat on his lap.
Speaker 3: Wow was I was like, what's about? Are you going to get the grinding again?
Speaker 1: And then they facetimed her mom, who was lovely, so sweet, and then the mom was like, oh my god, this is to me you.
Speaker 3: I was like all the other girls there.
Speaker 1: And then he's like, I'm starting to develop feelings for you. And he gave her the rose and she goes, I felt seen and valuable. And then there's a cello on a violin and then they started like slow dancing, and then he goes, after tonight, Letia could be my wife, Doctor Bannana, give me all your thoughts, honey, doctor Banana as a physician, as a resident physician, to tell us.
Speaker 4: I think Latillas a very strong shot. I think she's gonna will the Mormonism stand in their ways.
Speaker 6: I feel like that is a fantasy, sweet conversation that he will remember. They showed at the beginning he's like grappling, grappling, grappling. Maybe that's what they find out at the end where he's like, I am Christian. I'm assuming he's Christian. I don't know if he's brought it up, but like he's like, I really like her, but that might be a deal breaker for him.
Speaker 2: I'm I if he has to convert, that's a huge, huge.
Speaker 3: And something to learn, like a day or two before you have to propose, is like you've got to You're gonna have to be Mormon. Yeah, very curious to see if that's Now.
Speaker 1: There's a person who's been emailing on us, so we're gonna ask them what they think. They are Mormon listeners, and so we're curious, what do you do you think? Okay, I'll just read what do we we have? Somebody who's name is Jeff Shadow. Jeff Okay, so he said this is I just asked about the kissing. He said, kissing is okay? Did I read this last week?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Kissing is okay. Long answer, kissing is okay, but premarital and extra menital sex are not okay. So church leaders preach against passionate kissing that can lead to other passionate activities against the commandst Okay okay.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay okay.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of a lot of Some friends stated in their teens in the early twenties they wanted to save their first kiss for their wedding day, but it's not required by the church, and nobody's stuck to that. Church teaches teams to go on dates with lots of people rather than date one person exclusively.
Speaker 2: Okay okay, okay, okay, okay okay.
Speaker 1: The church also promotes dating within the church as it makes it more likely that the church will remain the couple will remain in the church. But it's also a requirement for a wedding in a Mormon temple. But Mormons can marry non Mormons and remain in good standing, and their weddings can be held in Mormon chapels, So.
Speaker 2: There's a uh. He said.
Speaker 1: There's definitely a purty cultural prevalent in Utah and other areas with large Mormon populations. Which goes beyond the official church teachings. But anyway, so it seems like they could get married. Okay, So so we appreciate thank you, Jeff.
Speaker 2: I mean we also don't know how religious she she was brought up, yes, yes, but she might not. She might not.
Speaker 1: Didn't she say it was important to her early.
Speaker 2: On in one of the episodes, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I know that she talked about how important family is to so sometimes I know that's sort of like the stage pl.
Speaker 2: Are you in?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: Are you going to keep watching this season?
Speaker 5: Of course?
Speaker 1: Will you come back?
Speaker 5: I love to come back.
Speaker 1: A nice friendship happening.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: This is nice, nice combo like I like hosting, I intentionally place. I like putting, like dinner seats together.
Speaker 2: I like that it's good.
Speaker 1: I like it like I like a I like to set a vibe. Okay, okay, So so here we are. So he's like she could be it. They have their slow dance to uh cello and violin. So meanwhile, Carolina, we come back.
Speaker 2: It's the road ceremony.
Speaker 1: Carolina is losing, storming, storming, storming girl, you have the roads. She's chaos like she is chaos with a capital coaa chaos, pain in the ass. To the other women, it's like purely guy folkus.
Speaker 6: And it has at some point you have to understand being in the house also involves the relationships with the women in the house. It is fully should be all about grant, but it is like a sorority or you know, a rush or something where it's like, I also have to be in good standing with my housemate.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 5: It's weird that you don't see you lot of it, but you see in their body language.
Speaker 7: Help.
Speaker 2: Yes, we've done a lot of episodes with a lot of people.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of friendships that developed them, like doctor Branana, right, Like there's all these friendships that develop within the house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how we met. Remember when we met, we were cut the first round to the other guy.
Speaker 4: We had Stockholm.
Speaker 2: Yes, we shared a bunk on the top bunk mansion every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, except during COVID it got a little they were like and then they were also poor Katie was stuck in like a hot like a Marriotte, New Mexico, breaking bad by the river.
Speaker 2: Okay, so then.
Speaker 1: So then so then he's like, okay, guess what guys I'm throwing a prom they say wheel out. It felt problematic. I was like these guys to be creepy to the young gu I mean, like Jonathan has a young girlfriend because he's hot, because he's hot, you know. I was like, is Jack gota? Jack got a new suit? Jack got a different suit, he got he bought a new suit.
Speaker 3: They were also trying to make the Golden men be the gold Who were the two golden ladies?
Speaker 2: We have April, Susan Kathy Kathy.
Speaker 3: Yes, the two of them.
Speaker 1: They were like everywhere, not gonna, It's not happened.
Speaker 5: There were more bumbs for the Golden bachelors to come out than the children to come.
Speaker 2: Out, because those guys could be creepy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like, bring me some of the guys from Gen season. Yes, we can like create something.
Speaker 1: Give me Jonathan, yeah, okay. So then Rose she's like, she's like carely just crying. She's like off camera. Rose and I had a conversation where he told Rose when he was dancing with me, he was thinking about her. And then she's crying.
Speaker 2: She's like, and I'm jealous of the tea. I'm on a downward spiral.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: And then a box arrives. Will you go to prom with me? There's corsages. So there's Gary Jack Keith and Jonathan Keith has an ear piece.
Speaker 2: In he has like a like a secret service coil and uh, they got the money.
Speaker 4: It may have been a hearing aid.
Speaker 2: No, it was a coiled down to his shirt.
Speaker 7: Was it?
Speaker 1: It coiled down to her shirt? Maybe he couldn't read.
Speaker 4: The couldn't remember his line.
Speaker 2: Maybe he also maybe he was too blind to read the que car Okay, So then they had enough money to get little John get Low.
Speaker 3: That's a popular song music this season has money killed yes, and yeah, it typically does not have It is typically pond five type music and is giving. We've got a little seasoning or spice. We're gonna give it.
Speaker 2: It's a white person who was like I have black people Like it says, I have a black.
Speaker 5: What a man?
Speaker 3: The woman that is, she's crazy?
Speaker 2: What a man that we have? Mario?
Speaker 1: And then we have a little jo we get low, which is.
Speaker 2: Classic, an incredible song, but like it's definitely a white it's a way person.
Speaker 1: It's a white person trying to seem so cool cool. We also think whoever works at the Bachelor is spiraling because when they wrote the the bios were really phoned in in a manner that whoever is like, I'm sure the budget was cut because it's only ten episodes and then and they're cutting the Bachelorette and then so like whoever's left.
Speaker 6: Is hanging on by its like I'm doing social I'm doing BIOSes.
Speaker 2: Also, I'm a sixteen year old white woman going through a divorce. Yeah, this is it's Kathy from The Golden Bachelor is picking the music. It definitely is like I'm trying to be cool and it's none of it is white. It's all it's really it's.
Speaker 1: But I was like, this one actually costs money.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, so then okay, so get a little plays and.
Speaker 6: It's incres It's so we typically get songs that don't have lyrics.
Speaker 2: No, we get we get by.
Speaker 1: We get to Neil Arts, we get we get to Mescal Road. Yes, we get like songs that are not they're like, oh it's my favorite band. It's Yellow Door Frame. It's not a real band.
Speaker 2: So these are real.
Speaker 1: They've gotten real songs. I mean it might be dated, but they're this is a banger of a song. Yeah, and Dina asked them to prom with the balloons, and he's like, wow, this is uh She's like, you know this has been easy for me.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I've got a.
Speaker 1: Great firm, I've got a lot of security, I got a lot of perks. He's like, wow, this is difficult. I'm just I've just never had somebody who has the same success brain as I do.
Speaker 2: No, don't don't get me wrong.
Speaker 3: I also have fun.
Speaker 2: I was in Europe seventeen times this year. I work hard, play hard. And he's like, okay, well, I've never dated a woman where success is super you know, super successful.
Speaker 1: Like I have to know when enough is enough?
Speaker 2: What was that that was fucked?
Speaker 3: That didn't like that?
Speaker 5: Weird?
Speaker 1: That was shaming? He shamed her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he slapped her wrists for like owning.
Speaker 1: A condo.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 5: That was really unfortunate.
Speaker 1: By the way, as a woman dating, I'm gonna be wrong with you. A lot of the younger guys can handle that I have my shit together.
Speaker 2: Some of them like it's weird. There's some guys can't handle it that you have your They're weird about it. They're weird.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, oh, I see why Jennifer Aniston like like that's real, Like I see what, Like she just dates dumbass, Like like like who are you gonna pick?
Speaker 2: If everyone knows how much.
Speaker 5: Money she made?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like like like you know, it's not even like it's any level. Any level is weird.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, you know, Dina.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, I've worked hard on one of eleven, Like I've I tried really hard. It came from nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know, I'm the when the person in my family that I went to law school, I got like, good for her.
Speaker 3: It should have been celebrated.
Speaker 1: I was telling a lot of guys get threatened.
Speaker 3: A lot of guys should have also.
Speaker 6: I wanted her to see clear in that moment because she took it back to the confessional and was like, I think the conversation went well, like we can have fun together.
Speaker 3: We're on the same page. And I was like, I don't think that you are.
Speaker 1: I think she's spinning it nicely.
Speaker 2: It's hard because like what do you say?
Speaker 1: I never know what to say, Like Banana, when you go on dates, do guys get threatened by you?
Speaker 4: There's been a few where I've gotten that vibe like.
Speaker 1: And how does it leak out because it always leaks out sod, Like how in what way?
Speaker 4: And do you have to be like so you're like super busy huh yeah?
Speaker 1: And do you find that you downplay like your role?
Speaker 4: No, no, I won't do it. I used to. I won't do it anymore. Now I'm like, yes, I am really busy. I make a lot of money, and you can fuck off.
Speaker 1: But you have found And is there a common denominator like of age or any kind of guy or is it just sort of like you just just general different kinds of.
Speaker 4: Guys men in New York City baby.
Speaker 1: And Los Angeles girl, don't even kid.
Speaker 2: It's wild.
Speaker 1: It's like everything that would be an asset for a man can for certain guys, can be slightly threatening if you're a woman, it's weird. Okay, okay, so here we are and so what am I saying? But I like, like a lot of guys also get weird if I have like live shows, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Yeah, because they always wish they could do that like a fantasy you're listening, a fantasy that they never even reached for the bar, right, and so they're like I always thought people always said I could do that, and you're like, bro, that is not even do it open mic.
Speaker 1: I have to say the gentleman that I had dinner with the other night was very excited that I'd gone into a bunch of shows that sketch. This was very cool about it.
Speaker 2: That's nice, that's nice, celebrate, that's.
Speaker 5: We like, that should be fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was psyched about it.
Speaker 3: That was nice. That's attractive.
Speaker 2: That's attractive. That's nice to me.
Speaker 5: If I'm grant, I'm like, I could marry a lawyer. Yeah, I could have not free legal counsel, but like savvy legal counsel.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Rest of the Yes, we could retire. Yeah, life could be good. Yes, And like, how does that hurt you?
Speaker 3: Not in the slightest No, so Alex.
Speaker 1: So then everybody pulls them wrong. He got threat and then Alex, they do superlative best smile you, best out at you, but us and then they kiss and she said I have really deep lipstick, and he said I like that. He's also said good that lipstick on me, something that I like. It's Carolina. He likes the little lipstick once honey. He likes to kiss, He likes to tye, and he liked when Rose was blindfolded.
Speaker 3: Does he does he always on the button?
Speaker 1: Rose was blindfolded giving the hand job to that play. He but he liked he kept that blindfold on her.
Speaker 5: Honey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he took his off and it was like your stand blindfold. She had dark lipstick on.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: So then so then and then people are like, oh, Rose is so cute, Like well, Caroline, his head is spinning out. Zoe's like, I did not have a.
Speaker 2: Prom, but I'd love to have a dance. I can't dance in the meanwhile, Zoe sucks.
Speaker 5: Whatever I gotta say, Zoe, when she's on I just find myself reaching for my phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just like just to not I can't engage with her.
Speaker 1: So then Carolena goes. So Carolina goes, I don't want to be played. I need to go find and talk to him. I'm about to leave, even though I have a Rose, I'm gonna leave. So he's talking to Dina and Carolina pulled him aside and she was like, so somebody said to me that you were thinking about them and they were dancing on stage with me.
Speaker 2: And he's like, what, No, I'm here to find a wife. That's a lie. That's a judge of my character. I didn't say that. So then he was, oh, this is when he was like, who was it? Was it Bailey?
Speaker 1: Bailey?
Speaker 2: Was it Dina?
Speaker 1: That ambitious bitch speaks to me, that ambitious ass, That ambitious, ambitious woman is disgusting. Then he went, oh, Letia my wife?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I went Bailey, Din, Yeah, it was the ambitious one, the shitting the ambitious one, or my wife. And then he's like it had to be Rose. Who else was there?
Speaker 3: Funny that he forgot Rose was even there when she was the way he hates.
Speaker 1: He hates Dina and he hates Bailey and then like, can't be my baby.
Speaker 2: Girl, Matia? Okay?
Speaker 1: Well, and he's like, I gotta go talk to Rose. He's and and she's like, I'm sorry. I thought that something hard was sorry, And he's like, yeah, no, right right, I know I wouldn't do that. He's like, that's a player ship. I was like, I think you said that, but Katie's saying he didn't.
Speaker 2: No, he did not.
Speaker 3: I'm I hear you, Katie. But I think that he said it in a way that he didn't know what was going.
Speaker 2: What did he say?
Speaker 3: He said to her, we.
Speaker 6: Were up there dancing and like, yeah, I was thinking about you, but it was for her ears. She felt like when he was dancing with Carolina, but it could say it he said could be read as like all the girls were dancing thing and like.
Speaker 1: Because she was crying and he's trying to because she was like, I don't want.
Speaker 3: You to think I'm not thinking about you, and I thought about you on the dates.
Speaker 2: And also if he said it, who cares. He could say whatever he wants.
Speaker 5: I think if they said if he said it, they would have brought it. They would cut to a flash.
Speaker 1: I know, I thought they were going, here's the thing that they don't do that. They were going, we have to protect the lead. They did that shit on Paradise. They don't they protect the lead on the show.
Speaker 2: Him okay, okay, okay, okay, here we go. We're going to watch the Okay, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 3: Right, you know, the whole dancing thing on stage and everything I was thinking about you.
Speaker 2: I don't want you to feel like I'm not paying it to Okay, he said it, No, but he didn't say when Carolina and I were dancing I say he did, but.
Speaker 1: All the women were on stopping.
Speaker 3: Yes, in the moment it read as so loaded.
Speaker 1: But she also was saying to him and it felt hard to watch you dance with her, And he said the whole dancing on he said it.
Speaker 2: No you didn't, Yes, he did. He just said it the whole dancing.
Speaker 3: I was if he and I was.
Speaker 2: Dancing with Carolina, I was thinking of you.
Speaker 3: That's very dancing.
Speaker 2: I was taking it. But that's like they're all dancing, Banana, You're way up position.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Banana?
Speaker 4: I mean, I can understand how she would get confused. I don't know, I don't. I think he kind of said it more of.
Speaker 5: His vagary player ship. He does split player ship.
Speaker 1: He does, but and he should way he sees thirty women who care.
Speaker 5: They were all like when you were dance. When they were dancing up there, I was thinking of you, not when Carolina was dancing. When not when I picked Carolina she was dancing for me. When she was lap dancing, I was thinking of you.
Speaker 1: Didn't that He did say it, and she was shitty to not just cherish and enjoy that. She was shitty to repeat it, and she did it on person. She didn't purpose and it backfired, but he didn't say it did when on stage, I was thinking of you, he said, when we.
Speaker 2: Were doing the whole dancing thing. We don't know exactly dancing in date, all the women were going up, they were all dancing, they were doing he did do that.
Speaker 1: We don't girl, but we also don't know what the worst band ever, We don't know. Then we didn't see footage of what she said to Carolina. Maybe she said that exact thing to Carolina.
Speaker 3: And Carolina that is actually very charm, very.
Speaker 2: Valid, that is very She could have just said, oh, he said at the dancing date, he was a listeners it is such a we want to hear your take, and she could have been like, what do you think, listener podcast? And maybe that's why when he confronted Rose, she actually seemed confused because she's like, she's like, well, you did say yeah, he did say it. He said it, you know, he didn't say Caroline. It doesn't matter. It doesn't matter if he did.
Speaker 1: He did said, well, we were it's saying on stage, I was thinking of you, Carolina, the whole dancing thing. It doesn't matter. Carolina might be an asshole enough that she spawn it that Rose repeated what he said, and Carolina is an asshole enough to be she has already filtered it throughout jealousy.
Speaker 2: We've all googled ship.
Speaker 1: We've all when we feel bad about ourselves and we google the next We're not going to stop until we validate something bad in our brains about our If we go deep diving on Google starch, you can go until you validate whatever crazy story you have in your head. You can google and google and google until you get evidence of whatever your predisposed argument is. Carolina might have already been spinning out because she knows Lytia might win, so she went looking for confirmation and like this wasn't enough for her to validate. I think they're both accurate, but Rose was wrong in saying anything to Carolina about it. Yeah, okay, email us what you guys think of this. Okay, So then she's spiraling. I am gone, I'm running game.
Speaker 2: I'm spiraling. I you know what he's like.
Speaker 1: And then so then Rose is like, I own my own words. I really thought that he said that in our private chat. The girls are all pissed, mostly Carolina, not.
Speaker 3: A road which I loved. I was like, they hate her.
Speaker 1: I don't blame it. I don't blame They were.
Speaker 6: Like, Rose isn't taking up his time with his and her time got messed up because.
Speaker 1: She's she'll never win now, No, she could, she could have been a contender.
Speaker 2: She'll be out next week.
Speaker 1: It's just a matter of time.
Speaker 7: So there.
Speaker 1: So then the prom queen was who everybody everybody was prom queen. Okay, so then here's the order of the roses. Zoey, that asshole.
Speaker 2: This is what I'm saying. She's gonna go far.
Speaker 3: She was first. I was living.
Speaker 1: Then my girl Juliana is falling behind.
Speaker 2: I think she's gonna go far though. Toime, we were Boston together, the Boston girls.
Speaker 1: She's singing, Yeah, she's sexy, she's sexy, and she's like basic, she's.
Speaker 3: Yeah sexual, is there? Their chemistry is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like right off the scary it.
Speaker 1: He loves it.
Speaker 6: If he could put his hand in her dress, I'm sure he's a hand creeps up to the women's legs every night, further and further up and like you're touching their butt on night one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and he's a tall guy, are huge, he's encompassing a lot of a lot, lot of a.
Speaker 1: Lot of real estate. So then we have the third one was Alex the crying one. Then we have Dina the ambitious ones shocking. Then we went to Natalie, who was worried she wasn't gonna get the therapist.
Speaker 3: Oh right, right, right, then Dina's tether.
Speaker 2: Sarah Fina, Sina, uh, Sara Fina got one unbelievable, shocked, She's a drip, shocked, a drip.
Speaker 5: He kept Sarah Fina, Honestly, you got rid of Chloe? Are you drunk?
Speaker 2: Chloe? So cute, cute, So then he cut Chloe, he cut Alie. Joe Joe all right, pracker by New Jersey.
Speaker 5: I just wanted her to get a one on one. I wanted to see her really do her thing.
Speaker 1: Because I wanted to see New Jersey in action.
Speaker 2: Give me some New Jersey.
Speaker 1: We never knew you nothing.
Speaker 5: She was just a noise. She's like, what am I getting? My time?
Speaker 2: My time?
Speaker 1: She got Like the more low key she was, the more beautiful she got.
Speaker 2: But she would just wake up. It's like, oh my god, your green eyes are insane, Like you're a real stun gun.
Speaker 1: But like like when you just wake up and you're in your sweatpants, like like, let's.
Speaker 3: Just let new jerseys to last.
Speaker 2: Is abnormally they're gorgeous, gorgeous who I mean Grant because he's a what you want to go out with Zach Shallcross? Do you know what I'm saying? You want to go out with?
Speaker 1: You want to go out with Clay toor you know like Clay Like no, this is the first, Like this is like Joey was a cutie. This is one of the women are horny for.
Speaker 5: Rightly, So I mean, you know, okay, this guy is gonna go home with something.
Speaker 3: Yes, of course, he's always.
Speaker 5: Always, always has, always will Yeah, a hot old man.
Speaker 1: He's hot, and he's got and he's a and he's a sweetye pot he loved and he's like cute that he likes the rice, crispy chubby bunny.
Speaker 2: Yes, rip your cheeks up, throw meal.
Speaker 3: I'll play.
Speaker 2: I'll play, throw me with it.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I want you guys to thank for a second.
Speaker 1: Well, I read a review, think about in order three two one, and then we're gonna do a post of the week. Look, you guys, I'm gonna be real with you. The reviews are not coming in fast enough. So you got it like it's like it's like if they're slowing down, it's you know, and I know that there's a delay and when they get posted, of when you do your reviews and then when they get posted, but it really helps us. We don't have any reviews this year, right, review I can't even read them. Yeah, I've read that. I've read the we had a bunch of like funny funny thing. We appreciate the email with the Mormon expert, but there's really nothing to read.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 1: Side note our queen, our Sleep Crown queen, she apparently had she had like a spot I think.
Speaker 2: At the price is right?
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, so she's doing Yeah, she's doing really well. Okay, so the winner was the Sleep Crown. Okay for posts of the week, we're gonna narrow it down to two and you guys are gonna help a crown to winner. But before we go, do you want to go first rachel three two one, who's going to be the second runner up, who's going to be this first run up, who's gonna be the winner, and who's gonna be the next bachelorette. If they had one.
Speaker 6: Oh see, Okay, Okay, I'll do it quick. I think that I want Lytia to win. Yes, I think that Alex is going to be the runner up. I'm like looking, looking, looking, and I think that Dina is going to be third.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you think, wait, see it one more time.
Speaker 3: Who's waiting? Letia will win? Ye runner up? Will think Alex will.
Speaker 6: Be the runner up, and I think Dina will be third. I do think he's going to Yeah. I think that he's going to like yeah, and then he's going to get to a point where he's like this isn't working.
Speaker 1: So you don't think you don't think horniness is gonna put Juliana or Carolina in fantasy suites.
Speaker 3: I think Carolina is going to go out sooner than we think.
Speaker 2: Distressed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like I think she's going to combust Juliana. I just I've seen the tension on the couch, but her not getting a one on one this week, I'm just not seeing I see more relationship with him and Parisa, then Juliana and okay at this joint.
Speaker 1: Okay, doctor Banana, I'm going to you next three And who in theory would have been the new bachelorette.
Speaker 3: Oh damn.
Speaker 6: Who in theory I have? I genuinely have no idea. I think that Natalie has potential.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I'll give.
Speaker 1: It to Natalie, Okay, Yeah, the PhD student, Yeah, okay, doctor Banana. Three two one. If there was a bachelorette, who would it be?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna say one, Letia, She's gonna win.
Speaker 1: Lettia is gonna win.
Speaker 2: Two Juliana hot, titty titty titty bang bang.
Speaker 4: Titty bang bang all day. Three Alex with an.
Speaker 3: E Okay, okay, yes?
Speaker 1: And who in theory would be the next bachelorette.
Speaker 4: I would have given it to Chloe would okay?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Kt money three two one in theory.
Speaker 2: Okay, I still think Julian is going to be up there. I think Zoe's gonna make it far because he keeps protecting her. He picked her. Yes, But so I'm gonna put her three right now because she's not like she's gonna shoot herself in the foot. Four more. Ye, it's a good season. This is a good season, I guess. Then great Juliana, and then Letia. Yeah, I'm gonna say that.
Speaker 1: Okay, So it is gonna win Juliana is gonna be saying.
Speaker 2: Then Alex might be. But they're not.
Speaker 1: I said, but Alex, okay, okay, So Alex is not gonna win. Alex is not going to be in the top three. I think Alex cried too much with the Lama.
Speaker 2: I think the fact how much she cried, she's not able to handle the drama going forward.
Speaker 1: She's gonna get to trumble up fantasy suite.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, p D.
Speaker 1: I think Paul Danky.
Speaker 5: I think third as Juliana Titty Bang bang because he can help himself doctor hands. I think the runner up is Litia okay, And I actually think Alex is gonna win. I love you do her youthful energy.
Speaker 3: He loves it.
Speaker 5: He loves it because he gets to feel like a like a kid, but also like a.
Speaker 2: Man who can protect her.
Speaker 3: She's also the shortest.
Speaker 5: She's hitting She's hitting quadrants in a very offbeat way.
Speaker 2: Is also tiny.
Speaker 5: That that I think he really loves. He loves that. But Lytia, it's gonna be hard for him. I think that's what he's going to feel conflicted about.
Speaker 2: Okay, because he's gonna okay, I like that, and then who in theory would have been the next Bachelor.
Speaker 5: I think Chloe because I think that I think everybody likes her. Yes, I think she's a very appealing person.
Speaker 2: Okay, three.
Speaker 3: Bailey.
Speaker 1: Okay, by the way, Kelsey, we hardly knew you.
Speaker 3: You were cute as Alicia went too soon?
Speaker 2: Okay, and Kelsey, we hardly knew y. Okay, I'm going to go three two one, okay, three.
Speaker 3: Three.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give.
Speaker 3: Who is your three?
Speaker 5: Juliana? It was it's almost Carolina there, she's right there.
Speaker 2: But Caroline is gonna self destruct? Yes, okay, very likely.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to give Juliana because he can't handle Dina.
Speaker 2: Too much.
Speaker 8: Woman.
Speaker 1: Two, I'm going to give Alex and then one get ready.
Speaker 3: To convert because you it's coming out.
Speaker 1: But I actually think you might be right. I actually think it could be like I'm not I I I go to church. I don't want to be Mormon.
Speaker 2: This is too much. I can't let you.
Speaker 1: I love you both.
Speaker 2: If he if that is, if she's really that religious and he has to convert, I do think that's going to be.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, Okay, then I'm going to say Okay, then I mean I put her as my pick, but I don't, Okay, I'm going to I'm gonna agree with Paul that I'm going to say to the titty bang bang, then Letia, but he's gonna love her. He's not gonna want to let her go. And then Alex and I don't know that I could watch as the winner. How hard it was for me to pick me. I want to be a clear choice if somebody marries me, I want her to be like it's Arden or nothing.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't want to be like, oh, like I still I love both of them.
Speaker 2: I love both of them.
Speaker 1: It's like, it's like, how could I live with that Arden?
Speaker 2: I love Arten.
Speaker 1: It's got to be I said, like, you know, it's got to be arted. And I'm going to say for the next batch.
Speaker 2: All right, so she is still really religious? Apparently she said religion is a guiding light in my Okay, then I'm gonna agree with Paul. I think she's gonna get cut. I think Alex is gonna win. And I think Chloe could have been a great.
Speaker 6: Batch until Fantasy sweets that he can get that out of me. She's not going to say that idea.
Speaker 5: He's just he's just reading her intensity and they trauma bond it yea and.
Speaker 3: Yeah he put his hands all over okay everyone else.
Speaker 5: I don't know if we've seen him and Alex really kiss a lot. I can't. He kisses everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah one, Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they need another one on one. They got a bad one. They got short shrifted at the Beverly Center.
Speaker 3: I fell for it though hot. I like the body.
Speaker 2: I like the boom box. Okay, so here we go. Do you have a sleep crown? Okay, there's there.
Speaker 1: There is a pillow that's like a weight to blanket and a sleep mask and it goes on your face. I like the travel ones. You can get your own at sleepground dot com. Back slash w y a t R and you get sorry and then you put in code picker ball. It hasn't been changed yet. The code hasn't been changed. It's the softest thing you can touch. Mind to it elvish, let you talk.
Speaker 2: You wrap it around and it's got a little nose thing and you wrap it around your ears and your eyes. I traveled when I when.
Speaker 1: I evacuated, it was my cats, my Gucci bag, sweatpant, my sleep crown.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 5: I love it the most real.
Speaker 2: Okay, and I have the cheapest Gucci bag.
Speaker 3: It's this big was the Thing's the only.
Speaker 1: Real thing I've ever bought. I got it for myself. I booked this awesome pilot that I'm waiting me for. Gets picked up and I was like, I'm gonna get the fucking bag.
Speaker 5: I've seen the bag. It's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Oh we talked to the bag.
Speaker 1: I got my Righteous Gemstones seatback. It arrived yesterday with my name on it. I was like, it feels Paul helps me with all my auditions.
Speaker 2: It's real. Okay, here we go. Okay, so the we're gonna narrow it down to two. If you want, doctor Banana, how can you participate?
Speaker 1: And if you win, email us your mainly address at Rosepodcast at gmail dot com and fucking please review us, guys, please doctor Banana. How can people post of the week because we know X is garbage garbage, so just get to us anyway.
Speaker 2: You can send us a carryer pidgeon.
Speaker 4: If you're still on X, like me, just a sicko on there scrolling, you can tweet or exit me whatever at Anna host Nie for some last name I'm on there, send me your tweet or you can threads me weird on Instagram or whatever, threads on my Instagram account. It's connected. It's at money moves host or it just like worst comes to worse and you're like, that's all garbage. Just DM me on Instagram and all screenshot and send it arden.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. This is from so Doctor Banana and I got invited to crash a wedding from our listeners and we went. We went, and it turned out to be a really fancy wedding and both of the parents for federal judges, and it was like an expensive wedding.
Speaker 1: We had a blast. Shut out Dan and Ariel but one. This is from the Bride for Uskatonics. The soundtrack to tonight's Bachelor prom is a fantastic reminder when Anna got low with my mother and a judge on the danceloor at our wedding. Never forget that happened.
Speaker 5: Okay, glad to know about Anna.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Number two. This is some from sophieus Celebi. This week's episode had me like, well, the Golden bachelorret guys sexually harassed these girls are.
Speaker 2: Won't they.
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: You're okay, Okay, Here's two from Laura Lissiak Carolina. I've never jumped off of anything before besides Grit's big dick at the last group dates.
Speaker 2: I love Okay.
Speaker 1: Here's another one from her Alex Ugly crying while holding a stuffed lama. I've tried to bond with Zoe and ask her about pages, but not once she asked me about my butt plug or any of my other internses. Here's what from Rachel Rachel for Delenne Jesse to one on one group dates Zoe that gives me at least four times stand her upt This is from seth add at Basebone one. Why didn't Abc show the rest of Chubby Bunny where the oreos go in the other end?
Speaker 2: Truly? And then the final one from Rachel Delanne Jack is gonna teach these ladies how to grilla burger since no one listened on Jones season. Okay, top two, I feel like jump off the dick. That is the one, and then the second one would be what what's the second one?
Speaker 1: Butt plug and a dancing yes? Okay, okay, guess what This gal's gonna win because she's going against herself.
Speaker 2: Let's yeah.
Speaker 1: Laura loves af Okay, so it's either Alex ugly crying while holding a stuff Lama. I've tried to bomb a Zoe and ask about her pageants, but not once she asked me about my butt plug or any of my other interests or Carolina, I've never jumped off of anything before besides Grant's big.
Speaker 2: Dick with the last Group date, Grants big dick or butt plug? Rachel grants big dick okay, Paul, I like butt plug okay, Katie, but plug, I'm gonna go big dick. Anna, which one is it for you?
Speaker 4: I like Grant's big dick, okay, Caroline, I've.
Speaker 2: Never dumped up anything. Moere fore pss garsing dick an other at the last group day. Okay, Sorry, this episode went so long, but this season is so good. We always have so much to say. I'm sorry that I went so long, Rachel, what would you like to promote?
Speaker 6: I would like to promote my radio show, Smith's Sisters Live on Serious XM Channel one O two every morning and it replays and then our new podcast, Smiths Sister's Live Deep Dive. Find it wherever you get your podcast?
Speaker 1: You're so awesome, Paul Danky, what would you like to promote everybody should follow him?
Speaker 2: What are you on Instagram?
Speaker 5: I'm on Instagram d A n k E. That's right, I'm on TikTok Apple. You know, someone told me in conversation that they like my content and I was like, oh weird.
Speaker 1: You are so such a good stand up. Can I say how much you mean?
Speaker 8: Left?
Speaker 4: You kill me?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: You're so unique and funny. Everybody should get your album. What's it called?
Speaker 5: Mad River? Check it out.
Speaker 1: It's really so funny and different and great. That's how we got to know each other. Yeah, kat Money, what would you like to promote?
Speaker 2: As always, please go to your local shelter and adoptor foster an animal. Okay, Doctor Banana and I are. We're restarting Patreon this week.
Speaker 1: Honey. We're gonna do some quick like group group together things for Southern Charm, and then we're gonna go into Summerhouse soon.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Summerhouse starts tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna do like, we'll do like two episodes of the whole season of Southern Charm so we can then get into Summerhouse.
Speaker 2: We so we're not totally behind.
Speaker 4: Can I Can I tell you the last thing I said to West Wilson was when I was saying goodbye him, was have a great season, please do not fuck anyone over. And then he's just laughed at me and walked away.
Speaker 1: He did, Yeah, And I want to promote I'm gonna be on Righteous Gemstone starting March night. Honey, my episode starts episode three. All right, but it's so fun and Paul's run all the material with me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I can tell you it's already. I know it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Janna MILLSAP, jenn And millsapp. Okay, thank you all for your time. We appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Think you.
Speaker 1: iHeart until next time. My name is a thinking SUPs.
Speaker 8: Good bye. Oh yeah, I'm gonna get all up in you tonight. It feels so good. I just got one little question finger where you accept this rule? Will accept this rule? Listen to your word exciting this rose into your world?
Speaker 1: Will you accept this rose? Is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.