Speaker 1: Oh, man, I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Are you guys traveling to our nation's capital this weekend? No, there's a big birthday bash for oh, for the homie. Oh you were invited, Doug. I mean I invited myself. Man, gotta get there. There's gonna be plenty of tickets plenty.
Speaker 1: It doesn't look like I'm so jumped on these fuckers early and.
Speaker 3: I am out there trying to scalp tickets.
Speaker 2: I'm upside down on these tickets on the birthday party. What'd you spend on like ten k for like fourteen of them?
Speaker 1: Jesus, dude, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I thought he would do better by the time it was his birthday. I thought by the time it was his birthday, people were like, you know what, never mind, I like the rules. Yeah, no, it would get worse.
Speaker 2: And I'm sure there will be some people breaking into song, singing happy birthday.
Speaker 1: All to hundred thousand of them. He couldn't even get that when they fucking did the insurrection, man, and they bust motherfuckers in from all over, And you think you're gonna get voluntarily two hundred fucking thousand people there, Yeah, yeah, just celebrate the guy in power. He's just speed running the fascism like he thinks for like twenty years in now where like people are gonna be like you better go, bro, because you know they're gonna you'll get fired from your job.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think you need to like start just disappearing everybody before you throw a massive birthday party.
Speaker 1: If everyone's under arrest, then we all have no choice but to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, then everybody dance now yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: This is the putt of sprockets when we dance.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The birthday entertainment is just shooting at people's feet as.
Speaker 3: Making them dance Old West style.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: Oh oh well.
Speaker 1: I like this song. Are we are we the new dn SE podcast?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Daily, we're gonna cut through the noise to give you the real story.
Speaker 1: What's going on with Donald Trump? I'll give you the real noise. Yeah, we cut through the noise to give you the noisiest part. Hello the Internet, and welcome to season three ninety two, Episode four of dirt Elly's Whoa. That's a production of iHeart Yeah yeah yeahs out here in its heart since the Dean Screen.
Speaker 2: This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America share consciousness.
Speaker 1: And it is Thursday, June twelfth, twenty twenty five. Yeah, six, twelve to five. It's National Career Nurse Assistance Day because it is first day of National Nursing Assistance Week. It's also National Peanut Butter Cookie Day. Okay, I can get behind that National Jerky Day. I can get behind that National Loving Day. Shout out interracial marriage, Shout out to everybody, Shout out all the interracial marriages. Shout out that that fucking wonderful court decision where we.
Speaker 2: Had to be like, yeah, that's okay for race mixing. That's what we'll give you, one for them, one for us. Okay, Like I said, people who are in love with each other get married.
Speaker 3: Even the Democrats, like, how's it polling? You know that it's gonna pay for it, Yeah for it.
Speaker 1: Anyway. It's also National Red Rose Day. So look it's all here. I can't really argue with any of these things today. Red Rose just just the flower.
Speaker 2: We're going with that, yeah, on June twelfth, Yeah, okay, yeah, wait, wait, it doesn't seem like the national that seems it seems like that would be like Valentine's Day. But all right, all right, you greedy bitches.
Speaker 1: You you Red Rose greedy bitches in a thousand days.
Speaker 2: My name is Jack O'Brien AKA, I want Marshall law.
Speaker 1: Please let me do this. I swear I'm going.
Speaker 2: To do it right, baby baby, I want Marshall off because listen to me when I what, I fucked that up big time starting on the discord.
Speaker 1: I immediately, I mean, I do the same thing. I fucked that up. Anyway.
Speaker 2: That's on the discord to the tune of our favorite song that we just realized. It's about met semi chim kind of life. But you know if it was sung by Donald Trump or one of his many minions. I'm throwed to be joined as always by my co host, mister Miles Grab Miles Gray Kay birthday parade.
Speaker 1: It must be, it must be right, Okay, shout out helsy On Salad for that one. Nailed that, Madonna, AKA, so I'll pat myself on the back for that one. Thank you for that. Madonnas By nailed it, nailed it, No further questions, moving on logo three bang. Thank you Mike Breen.
Speaker 2: You can take all these and use miss drops justin. We're thrilled to be joined as always in our third seats, not as always. We're thrilled to be joined in our looks always in our I got a lot of tabales. Thrilled to be joined in our third seat. About one of our favorite guests, a very funny comedian, the host of the podcasts The Prodcast, Pod Yourself, Will Gun, Pod Yourself, The Wire, Bad Hasborah, which happens to be the most moral podcast in existence. Please welcome one of the funniest people doing it anywhere.
Speaker 3: It's Matt. Matt licks my butt and makes me come with the eg fly. You know, that's what I didn't have a second verse. Just when you guys do a song, I feel like I have to do a song, and mine was very dirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, hey you did it. You did have my favorite in the game.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Thank you, buddy, thank you. I appreciate that. But may maybe, I mean that's a banger. I mean, you know, it's fucking officer and a judgment it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, come lift us up where we I can't even remember the original leader.
Speaker 1: Yeah wait, what not Matt licks my buds makes that's what it was.
Speaker 3: It was Joe Cocker. I mean, it's a Joe Cocker song. Of course it's Matt licks what but makes me go, that's a Joe Cocker song. Yeah, Joe Coller, isn't it Joe Cocker. Now I'm nervous. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess I only know the verse and I wasn't hearing that trade. I guess I really don't even know the verse, just the chorus where trademark risk knows what tomorrow brings, you know, Jennifer Warrens and Joe Cocker. Yeah, Cocker up where we belong.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right, the fish whole what like the official theme song to Officer and a Gentleman. I believe.
Speaker 1: Hm also fantastic. Would the Joker?
Speaker 2: Would you like some cocking you play on words?
Speaker 3: I bet if, I bet if we try the Joe Meyer I mean, if we try, we can send up.
Speaker 1: The Joker with cocking.
Speaker 3: It is what I'm saying. Yes, I like when this podcast turns into the Frockcast, Like I feel like a bad influence. M Cocker.
Speaker 2: Matt, We're thrilled to have you. We're going to get to know you a little bit better in a moment. First, we're going to tell the listeners a couple of the things we're talking about today.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk about some of the comments. Miles.
Speaker 2: I don't recommend this for your mental health, but you have been reading the Fox News comments sections to see how people I alwash got them too, because it's yeah, l A defending people in l A defending themselves. Yeah, yeah, yeah, And uh so we'll talk about that and just the general tenor of the media on this story. The high standard for good behavior being set for protesters and only protesters. Yep, absolutely no concern for how the military police is, you know, shooting people point blank. We don't get a ton of those stories.
Speaker 3: Oh they're just bad apples.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll talk about Elon Musk custom regrets.
Speaker 3: We'll talk about that.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about mainly.
Speaker 2: I think the star of our show is this new guy on Instagram Project Mic or Planet Mic Planet. Mike is going to teach us all how.
Speaker 1: To be man. Yeah. This guy fucking well you always hear it's like, use it about crypto or lifting weights like there's but how do you open a fucking water bottle?
Speaker 3: How do you do?
Speaker 1: And this guy is how do you pick up a suitcase? If you want script of it?
Speaker 3: In the airport.
Speaker 2: There's all focus the micro gestures of masculinity that he can't even walk normally.
Speaker 4: He become like rigid with toxic masculinity, move through space normally because he like has this weird world where like we're all just judging how manly each other are at all times.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're brushing your teeth kind of feminine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not joking. I put three cliffs in here. There's other ones that are so ridiculous, like how you even hold a folder when you walk into a meeting, Like it's so like this guy is must be in it. Just you're sneezing like a bit, just an absolute state of terror in his own mind.
Speaker 2: That. Yeah, So we'll talk about that plenty more. But first, Matt Leeve, we do like to ask our guest, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 3: Yes, I just this morning searched doctor Eugene Landy. And if you don't know who that is the reason that I was searching that is this was Brian Wilson's old therapist. Oh yeah, and Brian Wilson just died. Yeah yeah, And so I was like, God, damn it, that sucks because I'm a big Brian Wilson head, and I was like, is Doctor Landy still alive? That would fucking suck if Doctor Landy was still alive. And he's not. He's dead too. This was a guy who basically became his therapist and then proceeded to milk him for every dollar he had and started like trying to produce albums for him, like would force him to go into the recording studio, and he like would basically sign over the rights to the songs to doctor Landy. And he even wrote a autobiography Brian Wilson did I called Wouldn't It Be Nice? Where towards the end, he starts talking about, you know how everyone is trying to break him up with his one therapist who saved his life, doctor Eugene Landy, and it's like his entire family. And at some point while I was reading this is the first time I'd ever read a book. Auto yeah, a book, Yeah, I was like, damn word, just keep going.
Speaker 2: I have so many varieties of oh yeah, I'm pretty much.
Speaker 3: Just into autobiographies. I like it because they're unbiased. But like, while I was reading it, I was like, God, you know, it's kind of weird. At first, I was like, yeah, I could see why Mike Love is like trying to like, you know, make sure that he's not healthy, that Brian's unhealthy, but his wife, his ex wife and his kids. This seems weird. And then I had to google it and it turned out no, this guy had basically like ghost wrote the book for him and just wrote himself as like the hero of the book. So anyways, I.
Speaker 1: Just charassitic, like zombie fungus who just basically attached himself to Brian Wilson. Is like, now I control the entity known as Brian Wilson.
Speaker 3: That's he was fucking Cordyceps dude, and uh he yeah, and he just like turned him into a zombie. But then he broke out of that and you know for him. Yeah, it's wild.
Speaker 1: Like as I like I saw that news, I only know like the weirdest dumb shit about Brian Wilson.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, his music like you know, funny, like well, yeah, anyway, it's weird, weird comments.
Speaker 1: Like the walk hard version of Brian Wilson. Yeah, exactly, Like I don't know nothing else about him.
Speaker 3: Oh he's he's a fascinating and like truly was like a musical genius. But you know, people I think because it was low kia media creation his musical genius. Like you know, it's like a lot of like publishing. You know, they were like doing pr for him in the sixties. But it turned out to be true. He really was a musical genius and he is. Yeah, he's like one of my top idols. And it sucks that he's dead. Yeah, but you know outlived him, dude, I know, I know Kissinger ass, I know.
Speaker 1: Truly the Henry Kissinger of music. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The whole story of that band is such a great metaphor for like, you know, the promise of the sixties and then like just having it rested away. So like Mike Love was the guy in the band who was like we're thinking about babes and surfing, man, like with all this weird pet Sound shit. Yeah, and then you know convinced it, like convinced him that Pet Sounds was a disaster after it came out because it didn't sell quite as well as like the Brudous Ones, and then like kind of resting control basically shamed him into like not really releasing Smile, and then you know, took the Beach Boys over and the end result of that was like the nineteen eighties, like Cokemon the most soulless fucking Reagan get like thee for the death of American culture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just to say about.
Speaker 2: Going on vacation, like which is fucking you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's funny because like people are like, that's yeat rock and Mike that's actually the worst form of it that actually, I know, it's literally about being on a boat going.
Speaker 2: We got Uncle Jesse from Full House on the for some reason, he's like hot.
Speaker 3: It's so weird that they just they took what was essentially sitcom lore and like, let's make it real. Let's actually have Sean Stamos being the Beach Boys. And that's because you know the Mike Love is a fucking freak. Yeah, Mike Love, Yeah, Kevin Love, Kevin Love, Kevin Loves.
Speaker 2: All Right, what's what's on the Mike Love is Kevin Love and famous NBA player Kevin Loves.
Speaker 1: Uncle I believe Matt what's something he thinks underrated?
Speaker 3: Uh? Well, I mean underrated. I wrote Brian Wilson because I'm very I'm very much into the whole, Like Brian Wilson thing, but uh, underrated, I would say, oh, is there a way I can say this without getting in trouble. Underrated? I would say the people's ability to gather together en mass to protest despite the wishes of their elders who tell them that the best thing to do is to write a strongly worded letter. And I'm not saying Look, look, I'm not saying violence is a good thing. But at the same time, I think it is also very underrated. I think that part of protesting is working outside the boundaries of whatever the status quo is, and it is a crime to do like just to walk, you know, on the street and stuff like that. I mean, this is already, it's already breaking laws. I just am like so tired of the amount of hand finger wagging at like, you know, anyone who protests anything because they're like, oh, you know, someone burned a weaimo. You know what, fuck weimos a driver lest car. It's a dead beat. It's a goddamn dead beat.
Speaker 1: You want to know who's taking a fucking job that fucking.
Speaker 3: Car, right exactly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, people you're blaming for and with these Yeah.
Speaker 3: And you know, it's just like the way in which like the entire media class and political class, including politicians who I like or immediately fall into the like very obvious right wing trap of like I condemn violence that protest. I'm just like, you know what, I don't, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Especially when it's like there's no condemnation for the violence being done to the protesters or the violence that the protesters are responding to, the rush to condemn the violence by the protesters and not specifically call out the actions. Yes, we know the one, the burning of the weymo is like now iconic, right, Like that's the one kind of it's all they got piece of violence they have, and so that's become the central thing. There's been fucking people getting trampled by cops on horses, being shot point blank by like one of them was like straight up a journalist on camera, and so that one became like a little bit viral, but like for the most part, it's just the burning of away MO, which, Yeah, to your point, like, if you wanted to create a work of satire about our fucking terrible values, that's like, well, yeah, they care more about property and like the tech industry and money than they do about human lives, Like the fact that everyone's freaking out about the burning of a driverless.
Speaker 3: Car gets crime. That's so insane to even call it violence is crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think that's the biggest thing is the media especially, and I think just generally, like in the discourse around all this is there's such an issue with even defining what violence is, what falls under the category of violence, because it's like, well, you know, like normal, it's like, so that person through an old man to the ground, You'd be like, that's violent. A partie shoves an old man to the ground.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, nothing.
Speaker 2: The store that is so violent, yawing people, denying people the financial opportunities to feed themselves while enriching yourself.
Speaker 3: It is crazy. The like inversion of reality that's done in order to make these narratives, like the idea that it's like one person is a protester doing let's say, property damage, and the other person is doing violence against that person in order to protect the property, and his property damage is considered to be the act of violence. And to me, I'm just like, I'm just I'm so sick of anyone falling for these narratives, just because it's like, even if even if even if, if, even if these were acts that were you know, they're all being like obviously overblown in the media, But even if there was an actual riot that happened. Once again, the onus of keeping the peace is supposed supposedly law enforcement. But if law enforcement is the one starting the violence, I'm sorry, they're the ones picking a fight.
Speaker 2: And that is the big unspoken reality that is at the center of all those stories, the thing that they will not say, like then, yeah, I was reading a La Times I think, or no, maybe I was watching about I forget one of those fucking papers that was like doing an account of like you know, the violence and like the kea, the Royaling crowds and like that. They talked about like people breaking glass as part of the protest, and then like as a throwaway they had like and then there was like a storefront window that was shattered with.
Speaker 1: A like bean bay thing next.
Speaker 2: To it, and they're like, oh, yeah, it was probably like shot at protesters. Yes so, but like even that like one to one thing, the police doing the very thing, the property damage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that like.
Speaker 2: They're so mad about when the protesters do it, the police doing that while shooting at people is like more forgivable and just like brushed past us like a little piece of fucking context.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, exactly, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: And again like the people who are starting it are the ones who are like going and arresting people for having brown skin and being in a home depot parking lot.
Speaker 3: Right exactly.
Speaker 1: What is something Matt you think is overrated weed gummies?
Speaker 3: Oh? Well, well, sorry to say it. Okay, So I just I just had a bad I here's it. Okay. So I was trying to get to sleep. I had trouble getting to sleep, and I saw that we had been sent some Sea b D gummies and I was like, oh, this one's like a sleep formula. And I like took two bites of it, and I was like, this is just big?
Speaker 1: Is this gummy? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well I know, I mean I I put it in my mouth.
Speaker 1: I chewed changed twice on a gummy.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah, no, it was yeah, it was like it was a pizza.
Speaker 1: Sized gummy pizza.
Speaker 3: What the hell? Yeah? And uh then I was like this just is this tastes like actual weed? Like what's going on here? And I looked at the thing and it said, you know, X milligrams of THHC in it, and I was like, god, damn it. I thought it was like just a CBD thing and I'm sober, so I and I don't I this was also my first time even attempting to have a CBD thing. But I was having a lot of trouble sleep and I was like, ah, we got these for free, and then I like spit it out and I was like, well, whatever, you know, I I'll be fine. Literally, dog, I was like, all of a sudden, everything started. I was like I didn't even swallow it, just like it was like when in my gums, like cocaine style. And I was just like what the fuck? And I started like just and weed is not good. I don't like weed. I don't understand why people enjoy I wish I had the blood chemistry of of like someone who enjoyed weed. Yeah, okay, like why I wish I did? Just But when I have it, all of a sudden, everything's heightened. All of a sudden, all the pain in my body is just like, oh, here's it's like a map, and here's your pain. And it was just like everything dried out and oh my god. And anyways, I had a horrible night of sleep because I chewed twice on a gummy weed is overrated. That ship make heroin legal and weed illegal.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Miles, make heroin legal and safe exactly, Miles straight to jail.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I do make the rules.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I am an abolitionist, but in this very narrow context, Miles.
Speaker 3: Straight to jail, Straight to jail. You're the only guy there though, so you're saying, cool, yeah, yeah, yeah, head in that direction under our FK.
Speaker 1: Right, he has a background of you know, heroin addiction.
Speaker 3: That would be like a fucking like one of those like happy accidents type thing where you just get you accidentally get a guy who like makes all drugs legal and is able to actually help society, but accidentally that would be sick. It won't be that, though, because uh probably you know, life isn't fair, Mike, Brian Wilson's dead, you know. That's why I guess.
Speaker 2: They have been willing to make heroin legal just in form of like a pill that someone becomes can become a billionaire.
Speaker 1: Off of, right, right, right, Yeah, it's like you'll transition from heroin to this thing. So Heroin's a gateway drug to this other legal truck.
Speaker 3: Yes, no, they make it legal to profit off of it. They make it illegal to uh be someone who enjoys it. They make it illegal to be addicted to it. They also make it, you know, so hard for people who actually are in pain. You know, yeah, so like you know, all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: Can you afford to not be in pain? That's the thing, that's the real question.
Speaker 3: That's why we're all sucking up by not starting pharmaceutical companies. You know, that's really that was onto something he was, He was and he got a lutang album out. Still alive too. It's crazy the amount of people who are still alive.
Speaker 1: Have a shocking number of people are.
Speaker 3: Still shocking number of billions.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a quick break and we'll be right back. And we're back, and we're back and we're back back. How's it going, guys, How'll.
Speaker 3: Be right back?
Speaker 1: And actually right, I think I need another.
Speaker 3: Breaks bill more ad space?
Speaker 1: Do the ads are out of control?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I mean so yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you see the Wall Street Journal report on the Stephen Miller ice meeting?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I did not, Which one where.
Speaker 2: He the one that led to like this whole movement of like going to home depot when the hold them wherever they are right now, They're at seven eleven and home depot.
Speaker 1: Straight up.
Speaker 2: He was like, you know, gang members and violent criminals, what Trump called the worst of the worst, weren't the sole target of deportations. Federal agents needed to just go out there and arrest illegal aliens, Miller told Ice officials, who had come from across the US. Agents didn't need to develop target lists of immigrants suspected of being in the US illegally, a long standing practice, Miller said. Instead, he directed them to target home depot, where day laborers typically gather for hire, or seven eleven convenience stores. Miller bet that he and a handful of agents could go out on the streets of Washington, DC and arrest thirty people right away. I mean you could. They're not going to be guilty of anything, right yeah, Yeah, fitting your white supremacist ideal of like people who should be arrested, that's it, boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And this one it's like so unrefined. It's basically like, yeah, bro, there's thirty brown faces out there right now, up, just fucking bat them up. Man in the Wall Street Journal, reporting from the Walls, The Journal, one of the most upstanding outlets out there. I mean, he's they're like yeo, yeah, right, right right.
Speaker 3: It's because it's so basic, Like for the Wall Street Journal, they're just like, dude, you could literally ask any like white dude on the street where the illegals hang, and they'd be like, I don't know, probably like a home depot. I'll see them out there. It's like a hack joke. Yeah, yeah, it's like a hack joke at this point. And this fool is not even a refined racist. He's just like the most basic bitch racist ever where. It's just like, I don't know, go to go to the home depot and it's a seven eleven. It's it's it's like eleven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that one's wild.
Speaker 2: Like he's just I think he's just lumping in anyone he like thinking of like has An from the Simpsons or something.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that's his.
Speaker 1: Idea of a seven to eleven is like, well, you know, it's like brown people from whatever working at a seven to eleven probably the.
Speaker 2: Only place he encounters non white people, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, eleven and home depot. I think this more indicates how little he actually interacts in public, because the only two places he can think of are these abstractions that he would never go to, like a home deepo. He's like, yeah, home depot probably. I mean, I'm not what the fuck am I gonna do at home depot? I never go in. It's seven eleven, we go to we go to sprouts.
Speaker 3: Right exactly. It's like, I think it's grotesque to have a whole big gulp. I'm someone who likes to take small, tiny bird like zips exactly.
Speaker 1: Miller Miller lights, I call it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Miller lights, like all them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole Like just the discourse around everything, it's so again, like I felt like we're right back in twenty twenty where we're doing the same things over again. Jack, Like you're saying like, oh, it's on the protesters to protest correctly. No talk of the police. Also, people have no idea how oppression works, clearly when people live in like the areas that are very white and probably affluent enough that they actually know nothing of oppression or struggling. Anyway, because I'm going on like Fox News, yes, I know, not good for my health, especially the comments section, because I'm really because all they post articles are like illegal immigrant charged with attempted murder for throwing Molotov cocktail.
Speaker 5: And there's like a photo of a guy flicking a lighter like behind a tree trunk and apparently like he had a I guess he had a Molotov cocktail that like landed somewhere, didn't really bust open.
Speaker 1: It was like really not.
Speaker 3: I was just like like.
Speaker 2: Me trying to throw a Molotov cocktail. It was more like he dropped it.
Speaker 1: It was just like and you're like, what is like, what's going on? On fire? Get scared, drop it and run away. That's what I would do if I was You're trying to blow out the fucking left. No, no, no, no no. So anyway, I'm looking in the comment section there because obviously Fox News putting the most sensational shit they can put there, because the headline had all the buzzwords illegal, alien, attempted murder, Los Angeles riots, police, and the com Again, aside from the obvious bots that are in there, just like fanning the flames with like the same sort of take over and over again, there's also this like ignorance you see from what I'm again presuming are people who are very comfortable and know nothing of oppression. This one person says, all caps. Why isn't anyone asking who is paying for all of them? Obviously obviously these protesters don't work and are not using their own money. Find who is paying for this and stop them. No money equals no riots. I love this logic. This logic is first of all, it's telling on yourself, because there's just like listen, when I was at January sixth, someone paid me to be there, right, all right.
Speaker 3: First of all, that's why I was there.
Speaker 2: That's how their economy literally works. Like Ben Shapiro has a platform because billionaires have been funding his career, Like Charlie Kirk would not exist as a media figure if billionaires hadn't taken an interest in him a long time ago and been like he's good for our overall like future gross tax rate, Like that's that's why that motherfucker exists. Yeah, so they know that on some level, and it's yeah, seeping into how they view people just responding to being beaten to shit.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, but it's just so funny, like to look at a group of protesters and just to be immediately the assumption be well, I mean, certainly they're paid to be there because I mean, who's paying for those signs? And it's like it's cardboard, right, how much do you think cardboard card It's.
Speaker 1: So abstract to them that they don't understand having your back to al wall, right then having to enter physical space to advocate for yourself or others that they're like, well for me to do that, I'd have to be paid, right, Yes, yeah, that's the only way, because I what do you mean, like you're just getting out there to help people that look.
Speaker 3: Like no, no, no, no, no, no no no, that's not how it works.
Speaker 1: And yeah, again it reveals no real intellectual understanding of oppression and to also no idea how precarious our fucking economy is and that many people struggle to find meaningful, life sustaining work in this country. So again you see a lot of you see a lot of social media posts with like Americans going on with their lives. You're like, oh, I went to this wonderful thing or whatever. Obviously, go live your life, but please be acutely aware how bad this situation we are in right now and how it's only going to worsen. And I don't know if it seems like especially conservatives have no idea how this sequence is going to play out in its worst form. Right today, it's migrants and the people that defend them. Tomorrow it's people that are opposing the regime. Then once things start getting really weird and all of their fucking initiatives start coming to pass, like taking away social safety nets to take away people who are actively contributing to the economy, and the economy starts getting fucked over. Everyone begins to feel that pain except for the hyper wealthy. And then go a step further. What happens when your your rural hospital can no longer treat your child's illness, or there's no food or there there's there's food scarcity because of tariffs or whatever. Do you think they're at a certain point you might not be like, dude, I gotta fucking get out here and figure something out, like my own fucking kid. And do you think the cops are gonna look at you.
Speaker 2: And be like, this guy's white, he's okay, Because no, these people, no, there is no one of us.
Speaker 1: There is only the wealthy. If you are not them, that's it. The Miami Cuban population is finding out in real time. They thought, well, we're maga, we're the good. They don't give a fuck. They are not in solidarity with you. They're in solidarity with these other OLLI garks who are like, bro, we need to hoover up all this money. And when these poor motherfuckers start complaining and try and act up, we're gonna beat the shit out of them. I think that's keep it moving. It's that it's simple.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think if you don't think you're next, you it's just your shortsighted, ignorant and just a fool. And and you know, it was like proven earlier this year when they just started arresting and attempting to deport and sometimes successfully deporting students who were you know, writing something about that was positive about Palestine, right, And and you know it's like, this is not going to just be oh, you know, it's just the people who I want to be, you know, oppressed. No, it's going to be whoever the fuck the powers that be decide is going to be oppressed, and it's not going to serve you in any way. And beyond that, I think one thing that people need to realize too, and obviously your listeners realize this, but these people in the you know, Fox comment section is like, these cops are not your friends. The one thing that is so impressive in in a really twisted way, is the law enforcement solidarity that exists. The fact that federal troops could be sent into a state without you know, the request of the governor, without the request of the city that they're being sent to, and the local law enforcement is just immediately like, oh, okay, I guess we're doing this. The fact that they would immediately be on their side, it just shows you that like, at the end of the day, they're not gonna stand there a bunch of laped officers and go, we have to protect this city from these federal agents doing overreach. No, they're immediately going to turn around and join the fucking federal troops against you. So, no matter what, the cops will not be on your side, and they never were. They never were. So you know, if you put any trust in in like the cops to do anything, you're you're completely foolish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think this is why people have This is why people resisting the way they are right now because and also these protests are working. If you're really thinking about what the point of this is, having ice be occupied by protesters, means they are going to be that much slower to hunt down a parent taking their kid to the doctor or someone going to their fucking immigration court hearing so they can abide by the fucking law. And Marines showing up to what they think is a war zone and they're standing on top of buildings in La kind of laughing because they're like, well, what the fuck is this? People are playing like moroccas and acoustic guitaristity. What the fuck am I doing here?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like that helps ICE agents are being pushed out of hotels because the community comes out to make noise and make it impossible for them to rest. These like little victories add up to stifle the morale of these people. And it's not instant, but this is how it just needs to be slowed down. This is how you're just This is how a response is going to work. And I think it's also a really good reminder of like why that this big, beautiful bill nonsense also has to be stopped because Stephen Miller, teenage mutant Ninja Gurble is asking for fucking billions more in ICE funding. So this is this is how it's at right now with the current levels of funding, and they're saying, Bro, we need to turn the money hose on so we can kick this shit up to eleven. That means more salaries to hire racist nut jobs who want to larks police officers, to expand attention facilities, and to turn the kidnapping infrastructure just up another level. So it's all ah, man, it's just like please, please, please, just this is this is kind of all white. It all has to come together. This is why people are resisting and then to question what's going on or not really examine what the violence is that's being done to the people of Los Angeles, people all over the country now at this point, because there's raids in o Maha, there's raids in San Antonio, and now Greg Arabbitt is like, got, I'm having the National Guard too. It's it's come, It's everywhere. It's going to happen. And and again it seems like everyone's built in response as humans, as like the decent American people to show out and try and be like, yo, what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 1: What is this ship? And not fuck out of here, fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: I do wonder you know, we've seen how ineffective the mainstream media, is that just you know that they're their main narrative doesn't like catch on with people just because they're saying it anymore, right, Like they're not going to convince people that this is fine just because they're ignoring the actual cause of the protests and just focusing on the protest. I do, like, to Matt's point, like the shit that like conservatives have claimed are their values for centuries, Like obviously, like there some of them are going to be like, yeah, I mean it was actually white supremacy guys, Like you know, that's definitely a big portion of it. Yeah, But like I I also have to feel like there's a sizeable portion who's like wait, no, Like they're doing the thing that we were always like saying we were worried they'd do where they like come in and try and like take our guns and our rights away and like set federal troops and like isn't this why we like raised militias at a time when they were completely unnecessary for like decades, like in the fucking when during the Clinton and Obama administration, Like aren't some of these people just going to be like, well, this this is fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've only seen more of a response from like MAGA libertarians, right, Like those are some of people who are like, well hold on now, yeah, I'm an insufferable libertarian because I'm pretty consistent without insufferable.
Speaker 3: It is wild just to see, uh, I mean, it's not surprising at all, but it's like it's still it is wild to see that level of hypocrisy where you're just like, oh, you guys, it was never you guys were never like worried about you know, totalitarian as you know, government regimes. You just worried about what if they were woke? Yeah, like what if it was a blue haired It's just a them who was h you know, in control of ice. And it's like, you know, as long as the Nazis control the Gestapo, they're like cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as long as they're doing it in the name of races them. Yes, exactly, the fear of a black planet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, straight up. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Second Amendment is to fight against tyranny people where you at.
Speaker 1: But again, tyranny doesn't tyranny doesn't exist for them, you know what I mean. That's like the way they're looking at it, it's just too abstract. They're just like my white daughter. Tyranny. Yeah, oh yeah, tyranny doesn't happen to like people of color or LGBTQ. But that's just no, no, no, that only happens to me in a very narrow context that when it happens, I won't even know. Actually I love it.
Speaker 3: Don't tread on me, tread on them, tread on everybody else, tread on. I love the snake, the snake pointing to another snake to step on. Yeah, we need to do that. Don't tread on me, stump on the bear snake. How what the hell.
Speaker 2: Isn't the snake getting its ass kicked and that flagged it like snakes are constantly getting their ass kicked on flags? I gotta say not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, snakes are always in someone's talents or being.
Speaker 2: There's never like rules, so hard snake about to be devoured?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's not enough like snakes or I don't know, just like chilling, you know, eating an egg.
Speaker 2: The Tyranny one. It's like cut in thirds, right, Yeah, the snake is fuck snakes.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: If I had to pick.
Speaker 2: Up the thesis, the thesis statement of flags, it would be fus fu snake, this is you asshole, your snake. But yeah, just there's this detailed report from the Wall Street Journal about just how unjust all these like sweeps are and like how slap dash and racist the policies are. And then you like look at their lineup of opinion articles and it's like Democrats make Stephen Miller's day the editorial word, the la riots hand Republicans a political edge.
Speaker 1: Jason L. Riley, Is anyone going to hold rioters accountable? James? You will, man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what they do.
Speaker 1: Should we check in with Elon real quick?
Speaker 3: Oh god, I've been wondering where he is.
Speaker 2: I've been worried about that. He's had some long, hard conversations with his reflection in the Mirror. Apparently AKA came down the levels and his bloodstream dipped below levels where he like believes that he's literally flying. And he posted that he regrets some of his posts about Trump, which quote went too far.
Speaker 1: Coach one yes specific.
Speaker 2: Presumably they include the one where he mentioned that Trump is a pedophile whose name checked in the Epstein files.
Speaker 1: But that's that you like to worry with. Yeah, yeah, that I got elected? You elected, bro pedophile.
Speaker 3: By the way I helped the pedophile get power. So I'm cool, You're welcome. Yeah. God.
Speaker 2: And then this comes after an interview with Trump in which he said that he has no hard feelings about the whole thing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean, did you also see like in Rockland County, New York, that election fuckery that there's like a case that's moving up the fucking New York Supreme Court. The New York Supreme Court like ruled that like these allegations of voting discrepancies in Rockland County, New York were like substantial enough for like discovery to happen, and they were like they're like ones where like all these people voted for Christian Gillibrand, but then no one voted for Kamala Harris on the ballots and the other one huh Yeah, Like there's one town where it's like what the fuck is this? They're like nobody, but they voted for the Democrat and the Senate race.
Speaker 3: So they statistical anomally.
Speaker 2: So like, I really wouldn't put it past the Democrats to have the elections stolen from them while they're in power. It's so yeah, incredible, such incredible Democrat And yeah, quote according to the complaint, more voters have sworn in legal affidavits that they voted for independent US Senate candidate Diane Sayer than the Rockland County Board of Elections counted and certified, contradicting those results.
Speaker 1: The complaint also cited numerous statistical anomalies in the presidential election results. They include multiple districts where hundreds of voters chose the Democratic candidate Kirsten Gillibrand for Senate, but none voted for former Vice President Kamala Harris.
Speaker 3: Y'all none, none, none. That is yeah, that's just statistical anomaly that leads.
Speaker 1: It's also funny that I'm also like, I don't want to, like, wait, so what is it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Did they fucker inund?
Speaker 1: I mean, Trump kept saying weird shit that people were taking, like, oh, you got to look into it. But then you have like a lawsuit like this, and you're like, hold wait, huh oh mmmm fuck, I.
Speaker 3: Mean like voting, you know, skepticism has never been a bad thing. It's never been the problem is is that Trump did what he always does very expertly, which is just co opt a sort of leftist narrative and make it into his own personal shield, like fake news was something started saying after it, you know, came out that there was a bunch of fake news on Facebook and shit like that, they were just pumping out fake stories.
Speaker 2: And then you know, the very like definition of fascism, like is that taking leftist platforms and ideas and reappropriating them for purposes of power?
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, And and it was like, you know, the obviously the two thousand election was something that heavily contested. Even two thousand and four, there was some fuckery with the you know, the I think Ohio voting booths or whatever. The fuck. The fact that there is election fraud that can exist is not something that you know, it's it was. It was the fact that Trump poison pilled it for everyone who's a liberal, because all of a sudden, they found liberals going like, no, our elections are safe and secure, and it's just like, okay, all right, come down. Just you know, I understand like Trump is lying about stuff. He just makes it up and hopes it becomes true. But like, also, yeah, no, you know, this this sounds like fuckery to me.
Speaker 1: I wonder if they're getting there. They gotta they gotta stick together, because now there's lawsuits moving around, and they got to make ship right, I mean obviously. Also, so much of his wealth depends on government contracts, so he can't really just.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's it's the he just wants to keep getting rich the way he's been getting.
Speaker 1: Also just said that he's open to, you know, mending things. He said, I just I think he was mistaken. You know, people make me. I also need him a lot. We kind of need each other in this fucked up way.
Speaker 3: Oh god, it's awful. I just, you know, low key. I think we're all hoping for some sort of Thunderdome situation, but no.
Speaker 2: It doesn't look like it. That That is how Elon Musk's dad is. His dad's name Errol.
Speaker 1: Morris, Eryl Musk, Right, yeah, sorryl Morris. Eryl Morris is the filmmaker.
Speaker 2: But our writer jam wrote Errol Morris and was like his dad's Eryl Morris, the great documentary filmmaker Errol Flynn.
Speaker 1: But Eryl Musk said, this is just alpha stuff.
Speaker 2: His dad, his son having a tempered tantrum online was just alpha stuff, like gorillas fighting for dominance, like I won for you.
Speaker 1: I didn't need him. You're a pedophile, which by the way, his favorite, his favorite Glynn exactly. And I mean anyone who's seen a gorillas in the mist knows that's exactly what gorillas do. They they stopped thinking you're a had a file mother.
Speaker 2: Behind a keyboard and call each other pedophiles until one of them apologizes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jesus Christ.
Speaker 1: There's also this headline too, because you know, during that tweet storm, he was talking about how Trump needs to be like Topote, like just he needs to resign, and like, I'm backing jd. Vance. People are saying that's also made Trump really paranoid because he only he only brought JD Vance on the ticket because of the must pressure. Yeah, and so he's just like now.
Speaker 2: He's kind of like like some Rick Carlisle asque head games.
Speaker 1: It's Tony soprano when everyone's laughing at his jokes. Scene. It was tough.
Speaker 2: It was a tough stretch of the game. We didn't they didn't have they had their best defenders in there because.
Speaker 1: Bon was on the bench.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that's the NBA deep cut. NBA refer those head games where you just slides something in and the person's like to worry about JD. I mean, I'm sure like that. Once that was said, I was like JD. Van Ants is pleading with Elon Musk behind the scenes to apologize and take his fucking tweets down because he's he's catching to it.
Speaker 3: Man. No, yeah, he's yeah, we're surprised.
Speaker 1: The opportunistic motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't mean they'll do it well, but they will fucking they'll show their ass for sure.
Speaker 3: The luckily, I think Trump one of the geniuses of Trump unfortunately is his ability to like surround himself with like the most riz liss motherfuckers in like you could imagine, and how not attached to him. They are just so weak and you know, pudgy, like yes, you know, like I think Elon is only strong because of the money. But personality wise, riz wise, he has nothing.
Speaker 1: He's just a negative sixty nine.
Speaker 3: Yes, he is on likable, uh, you know, to the max. So that's uh, I'm not worried.
Speaker 1: About about the negative sixty nine.
Speaker 2: Would that be like you try to suck your figure.
Speaker 1: Nine off of all the levels. He's just down to a negative sixty nine. That's just where the meter landed. Dude, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh damn. So you had nothing to It was out of your hands at that point. No, you know, maybe it'll be like four to twenty a share.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't.
Speaker 2: Uh, we don't want to impugne the good name of sixty nine. Y that's the right thing to do with.
Speaker 3: No, No, yeah, negative sixty nine is when you guys are you're doing a sixty nine, but everyone just goes peep, oh yes, and you're like, no, not peep.
Speaker 2: No, that's not what we're supposed to No, I don't like this much longer neat longer are sixty nine.
Speaker 3: It's like, uh, you know, sort of a human centipeter human centipede.
Speaker 2: Closed loop negative where the negative sixteen negative. I mean, I think we have our screenplay idea, you guys. I mean they may a whole feature film out of the Human Center future. That's negative sixty nine pretty much.
Speaker 3: Do anything.
Speaker 2: Let's take a quick break while we work on the script, and we'll be right back. And we're back, and like we said before the break, you know, a lot of there's a lot of masculine shit happening at high levels, high level mask shit. Elon Musk, Donald Trump having really caddy bitchy wards of words, on the internet apparently just like gorilla shit. But I have trouble with the small, the micro level masculine ingestre.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, How do I enter a room? How do I do with my hands? What do I do with my hands?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Apparently this guy can't be helpful on that front. But we have somebody who's a new infl Winter who can help me be man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of self purported gut health and hormones coach who's a root cause focused gut and hormone optimization via blood work, diagnostics and school analysis expert.
Speaker 3: They're always gut guys. Yeah, they're like, the problem is your gut poop? Give me.
Speaker 2: Right now, I specialize in school analysis.
Speaker 1: Should I put it in some kind of sterilized specimen?
Speaker 3: Can?
Speaker 1: Right here, right here, right here, right here. So this guy posts all kinds of ship. It's not just like you know, macho stuff. It's also like how to fucking just look ripped on steroids? I guess makes so what I'm seeing. But he's got all kinds of lessons on Like again, like you said, this small, this the finer points of being a man.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: This first one is him showing us how to open a water bottle, y'all, because none of us, nobody on the earth is opening a water bottle this macho kind of way.
Speaker 6: The way you open a water bottle, you can absolutely ruin your first impression.
Speaker 2: Look at all, right, So just to just to tell the listeners what he's doing, because so he does like a cool walk towards the walk and talk towards the camera where it looks like it's his fifteenth take and he's forgotten like where feet and arms are supposed to go, and it's just like he's, you know, he's trying to be nonchalant, but it's like he's at the clinic from Seinfeld for the people who don't move their hands when they walk right Like, He's just like, so like this is cool and how I talk to people. But then he he will do a straw man version of.
Speaker 1: Like what you look like doing the thing.
Speaker 2: It look like sniegel like opening over like yeah, time it's punching over.
Speaker 1: He just like has people being like So that was the that was the bad example. That was bad. And this is the fucking this is how you man, the funk up.
Speaker 6: Now got to a bottle from the bottom and I'm twisted from the bottom, Oh, take a.
Speaker 2: Drink, and then take a drink and then.
Speaker 3: The ground in the middle of the hotel lobby. Just someone else is like, what the fuck, I gotta clean this up.
Speaker 2: Man, you want to communicate to the people around you. Then you have severe anger problems that far from being resolved you're not even aware of You're you're just mad in a water bottle.
Speaker 1: Like that's that's how you be. Man.
Speaker 3: I love how like like this is like such micro This is literally what he's teaching you is how to be more microaggressive.
Speaker 2: Micro micro aggression lessons.
Speaker 3: Okay, you need to homophobically.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm from Oklahoma. I just made up this Russian accent to like more man like sps Russia. That YouTuber from back in the day who pretended to be a fake Russian guy. Yeah, this dude would do all yeah anyway, rip the girthy bottom of your water bottle.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then twist like you're breaking a simps neck, Like what the fuck is this? Or doing some shaft action when you're hanging Sorry, when you're working out with your spotter friend.
Speaker 3: Matt.
Speaker 1: You're a tall guy. I'm sure you probably have maybe have trouble approaching a dining table sit down with it because you're so tall. Well, here's just a lesson for anyone tall or shore whatever. This is how you fucking approach a table to sit the fuck down like a man.
Speaker 3: I've always wondered, I wonder what it looks like my favorite wine.
Speaker 1: Take a seat at the dinner table.
Speaker 3: Most of you will be leaning over the.
Speaker 1: Chair like a bitch. Okay, you walkay. He literally bends over angle the waist.
Speaker 3: Everything he does in the like don't do it thing is. It's just like very nebishy, Like his whole thing is like, don't move chair like a jew chair Like.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, but I'm like, there's low ki.
Speaker 2: Anti like every micro gesture.
Speaker 1: I don't know how, but it is.
Speaker 2: He's communicating like Woody Allen, like.
Speaker 3: Over here, No, don't do this, do it like a cossack.
Speaker 2: Here's a tip for you, Matt com I don't make it effortless.
Speaker 1: Make it look at that chairs, serve you, make it serve you. Look at that, Yo, How does it look? How do I like what he got insecure? At the end? There does it look?
Speaker 3: I was really hoping for the second half of the video was He's just gonna throw the chair out of the window, like the bottle Dad, Like this would be a really great parody like video to do. This guy is almost beyond it, but it's so funny.
Speaker 1: Where you're like so hard your daddy issues just boil over every time you do one of these videos, because all you can do is hear your dad's voice in your head. Does it look like a man, Michael.
Speaker 3: I am man. Is not man. You are one who has never been man.
Speaker 2: But there's his walk look a little bit like stiff, Like he's like thinking about what to do with his just his hands, because that's what I do. But I feel like she doesn't know what he's thinking about what to do with his legs. It's like it's like John Wayne shit himself and walk it off. It's kind of a cowboy, but he's not even good at it because again, every movement it's going through his like toxic masculinity, superprocessor being much pressure.
Speaker 3: I'm breathing like gaily, this is breathe more straight.
Speaker 1: Here's a quick one just for people who are in the business world. Do you ever think about how you ever hold a fucking folder? You loser?
Speaker 6: Here, I am grabbing it like an eighth and coming.
Speaker 3: To business meeting.
Speaker 6: Make sure not to use underhand grip when carrying a folder.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's basically saying, don't hold it normally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 2: Make sure not to use underhand grit.
Speaker 3: People will think you are throwing softball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this isn't this. I know this pitch isn't a fast pitch. I can't even tell what he's saying not to do? Does he? The demonstration said you look like an ape. Again, there's always some it's like this time it's I think anti black racism. Yeah, what do you think he said? Do it like an epee?
Speaker 3: I would expect that from this talk about like sometimes you know, primemates are alpha. Primates are just yeah, you know, yeah, they just start tweeting you're a pedophile at each other. But in this case, I think ape is is bad. Oh bad? Okay, So that's the second half. Could be anything. Guys making it all about the folder, but not about.
Speaker 1: Your You're making it about the folder.
Speaker 6: The folder approaching the business meeting in this manner.
Speaker 1: WHOA, you hold it from the top, Dude, you hold it from the don't do anything.
Speaker 3: How does it look?
Speaker 1: How does it look? How does it look? I don't know, dude, you look really nervous as hell.
Speaker 3: Dug you. I love that. The folder is just a fucking resume and it just like from twenty sixteen to twenty twenty five was man.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, like we said, I think you know for this feat of man business. Yeah, so anyway, well this pet coat man okay, okay, Well, thank you planningt Mike. That's that's that's thanks. And lastly, I know you're you know, it's summer, might be doing some traveling. You might be walking around with a suitcase. God forbid, here, god forbid, your carry on bag slips from your grip and falls on the ground and you have to pick it up in front of people. Specific that. I'm like, this just happened to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah the other day, you know how, you were saying, you like, you'll replace ship you've done in your life, and like, what the hell?
Speaker 1: Why did I? Yeah, you do that? I think we all do that just like weird ass moments. This is apparently this was one of his most humiliating moments as a human being. Of course, he dropped it.
Speaker 6: Lean over it it's.
Speaker 2: Always about the leaning over when he's your whole body shift.
Speaker 3: I'm not putting my head there and then.
Speaker 6: Moving the proper way to do it, get up, shift the whole body was your head to continue the movement. And it's pathetic if you dropped some and you start stop being looking and acting frustrated.
Speaker 1: Stop being and looking.
Speaker 2: He kind of gets mad too, He's like, stop being looking, is what my dad said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, this is very insecure. Like that is for sure just something he did and just spent twenty minutes in the bathroom going fucked. I must make content out of the humiliation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, otherwise everybody he thinks that other people are making videos about what he just did.
Speaker 1: Everyone's gonna be making videos about the way I bent over like fools in my back. It's just so funny, Like and the comments they're all just fucking taking a dump on this guy. They're like of course, they're like yeah, dude, they're like, honestly, a real alpha wouldn't even drop that.
Speaker 2: Shit like that. I mean, it is a weird, like it's a rolling suitcase. Real men just leave the suitcase if they've dropped. It just ruin his life with advice that he's like, you know, he's gonna internalize because he's so insecure.
Speaker 1: Fuck fuck fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, real men when they go to business meeting, they actually don't sit down. They refuse to sit because that's a sign of weakness. You actually have to hover over the person you're meeting with.
Speaker 1: You challenge the hiring manager to an arm wrestling competition, right exactly, and if they refuse, punch them in the throat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you discuss your folder at them from across the room.
Speaker 1: And if you don't strike them in the throat exactly, lose. If you can't throw it hard enough to behead someone with how far hard you throw that folder, then you don't deserve the job.
Speaker 3: You're not a man, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they already got to him with the water bottle because somebody told him that you had to spike it after a single sip.
Speaker 1: God, you guy's gonna die of thirst.
Speaker 3: Take three.
Speaker 1: Damn, you're taking multiple SIPs off that bottle.
Speaker 2: Beat.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: Only take one sip or else people will think you're feminine.
Speaker 1: This is just so funny because like it also confuses so many people, like comms like is this has to be satire right that it does almost feel like it. But when you look at on the balance of all his other content, which is so like macho focused weightlifter shit, you're like, no, this isn't But again, like you're saying, mad, this is the perfect opportunity just to do, like just get really hyper specific. You're like, hold on, man, yeah, how are you how are you fucking are you holding a pen?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You think about this. Yeah, men don't hold pens. And they say the pen is mightier, but it is. It takes a sword and just cuts a fucking half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that don't do. Is just you sucking it like a dick.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 3: The dew is just you taking a gun and shooting it and going the right thing is for pussies, that's right, shoot the pen, shoot Ben. Oh my god, this guy's amazing. I kind of love it. I would love to catch him, like, you know, in a candid moment, just to see if he you know, I mean he walks the lock. Does he actually walk like that all the time.
Speaker 2: I think this is the future of physical education in the Trump administration. Like, I feel like this is the sort of shit that Trump really believes in. You know, you've seen how he shakes people's hands in that way where he tries to pull their arm out of the socket, like he's watched he's been told things like this and taking it to heart in a way that is unnerving.
Speaker 1: So for sure, like I could see.
Speaker 2: This being a whole genre of content like the and then you're going to lift the suitcase in one smooth motion turning like just all the haz this diagram shows.
Speaker 1: Right, I think like Mark Karney and Claudia Shinbaum need to just start really working their shoulder and like write our muscles. So when Trump tries to do that, they're just immovable. That would fucking kill Trump. He'd be like, what the fuck because you'll see it too like him, there's like that one of Macron in him, kind of doing it back and forth. But I just feel like if you try to do it but that arm was just immovable, he'd be like, what the fuck kind of wizardry is this? I'm up against?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: And then we'd maybe probably lose the tariffs. I don't know anyway, just an idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who knows, who knows walk better? What's up? I got?
Speaker 1: We got we all got to work work on.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know I was fucking it up.
Speaker 2: I do think that the way to completely fuck this guy's head is just to comment on how unnatural he looks walking, because that is something he's already focused on and failing at. And I feel like there's no bottom to the self consciousness that he might bring to Oh.
Speaker 1: Like, what it would take is someone to do a frame by frame analysis of his videos and point out everywhere where he's actually being very feminine about everything he does with like in a bigger, muscular dude. It was just like, this guy's got it all wrong.
Speaker 3: Look at that.
Speaker 1: No no, no.
Speaker 2: So matt Leabs. What a pleasure having you as always on the daily Zeikeeist. Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff? Uh?
Speaker 3: You can find me on the well. There are multiple podcasts. You can listen to Pod Yourself, which is a TV rewatch podcast where we talk about Sopranos and then All the Wire and now we're doing mad Men. Or you can listen to Bad Hasbara, the World's most moral podcast, two anti Zionist Jews making fun of Israeli propaganda. It's a lot of fun. Uh, And yeah, follow me on Instagram at Matt Leib jokes jokes, Job Leab jokes. You got jokes, Guys, got fucking jokes here?
Speaker 1: This guy got fucking jokes.
Speaker 3: Huh think Oh, I got jokes. That's why I named the account Matt Leab jokes. Oh six six six No?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, now that does make sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is there a work of media that you've been enjoying?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is just a tweet that I saw that I really enjoy and have to I have to explain it. So, uh, it's at boob Berg LP Mike boob Berg, he wrote accidentally signed off an email with Bett instead of Best. And then there is a photoshop picture of Don Draper, but he has the broccoli haircut.
Speaker 1: That one has been in my head since since I saw it.
Speaker 3: Oh, you guys seen this one? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did see that one.
Speaker 2: I just and I thought about making it one of my favorites, but I just like couldn't find it.
Speaker 8: Immediately Don drapery oh man, So good miles.
Speaker 1: Where can people find us their workimedia you've been enjoying?
Speaker 2: Yeah, find me everywhere at Miles of Gray, find us on the basketball podcast.
Speaker 1: I was Jack on mc lusty. Find us, find me and sofiea like Xandra on Time on ninety A couple works of media. I like the Onion. At the Onion dot com, this guy just said it's just a picture of Jeff Bezos because you know, like Amazon owns MGM and therefore the Bond franchise. It says Amazon teases next James Bond or Amazon teases next James Bond will face off against threat of collective bargaining. And at Juniper dot Beer June, who's been on the show before, she tweeted, we need to increase immigration. We have not replaced enough white people yet. Yeah. Yeah, that tracks. And also along with the replace you, Yes we will replace us, please come replace us. So also with the Brian Wilson stuff, I only know like a handful of weird facts. One of them is this orbit thing, which I think maybe people do.
Speaker 2: Also, but at its ding's that beast guy dot social said r ip to Brian Wilson, who gave us many perfect albums but also the perfect interview question.
Speaker 1: Have you seen any good movies lately? Brian Wilson, Well, I've only seen one in the last couple of years. It's called Noorbit by Eddie Murphy question, how did you like it? Fantastic movie, very funny interviewer. What's your favorite movie? Norbit, he's such a king gold genius. Your favorite movie is Norman favorite?
Speaker 2: I just described it. What are you talking about? I just told you on some David Lynch, I like, I can see that with David Lynch. Jake Flores tweeted one of those angular urinals and put and said, putting one of those. I bought this before he went crazy stickers on this. Do you know the do you know the urinals that look like the cyber truck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see. Oh.
Speaker 2: And then Robbie kalland Ka, l A and D tweeting every time I pass this billboard, I laughed, because someone with a gambling problem is going to take those odds all day. And the billboard says twenty percent of people with a gambling problem file for bankruptcy.
Speaker 3: I know somebody who the.
Speaker 2: Gambling problem is going to take eighty twenty odds all day, all day.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, you're not helping. Don't put the odds there.
Speaker 2: And then I've been trying to read a poem a day and a short story a day, and you know, unrelated to work essay a day and I'm failing miserably. I probably do like one of one of those things a day. But I read that somewhere and I was like, oh, that that would be a good thing to do instead of social media. So there's a good poem called Midnight Nest by Arthur C that I'll put in the foot notes in the.
Speaker 3: New York Why No, who knows to do it too?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You did it?
Speaker 3: You did it.
Speaker 2: You can find me on Twitter and at Jack underscorel Brian on Blue Sky at jack ob the Number one. You can find us on Twitter and Blue Sky, at Daily Zeitgeist. We're at the Daily Zeitgeist. On Instagram. You can go to the description of this episode wherever you're listening to it, and there you will find the footnote no, which is where we link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode and the tweets that we recommended, the poems we recommended. We also link off to a song that we think you might enjoy. Miles, is there a song that you think that people might enjoy?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A couple of weeks ago we went out on a track by the band Turnstyle from Baltimore with like kind of all like nineties alternative vibes. There's another one more getting into their like punk kind of hardcore roots. This track is called Birds. The video is fucking really dope. Like it's a really beautifully shot video where like it just starts off where these people are like in a nice picturesque field on stage, and then it just like a switch hits and they're just fucking losing it washing stage diving. It's like shot like cinematically. It's really fun. So in a way, I'm really also suggesting the music video to go along with it. This is Birds by Turnstile.
Speaker 2: And it is a British translation of The Beastie Boys sung Girls Birds Beads Dan.
Speaker 1: The Daily Zye Guy is a production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: For more podcasts from my Heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio ab Apple podcast or wherever you listen to your favorite shows. That is gonna do it for us this morning, back this afternoon to tell you what is trending and we.
Speaker 1: Will talk to you all then Bye bye bird. The Daily Zey Guys is executive produced by Catherine Long, co produced by by Wang, co produced by Victor Wright, co written by J M.
Speaker 3: McNabb, edited and engineered by Justin Connor,