Speaker 1: The volume. Get in on the action with Draftking Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. New customers who deposit five dollars or more can get no sweat bet up to one thousand dollars back in bonus bets. Download the Draft King Sportsbook app now and use Cold Shannon. New customers can get a no sweat bet up to one thousand dollars if your first bet loses. Only own Draftking Sportsbook with Cold Shannon. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 2: Gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia, visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three sixty nine. In Connecticut, help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario. One no sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred sixty eight hours after issuing CEE DKNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, we got another check this out?
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 3: Michael Jordan says he often feels long.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold, hold, hold, Okay, go ahead, where.
Speaker 3: Else they get big?
Speaker 1: Michael Jordan says he often feels lonely because he's always devoting his time to his craft and not giving the same energy to his relationship.
Speaker 3: O Jo, I'll know somebody to be, he said.
Speaker 4: He sounded like you.
Speaker 3: He struggled.
Speaker 4: He sounds like you.
Speaker 1: Struggles finding people who understands this passion. But ad myth, he's not good at it, balancing it.
Speaker 4: Woo where that brother is locked in? That brother, you need to take a shot. You need to take a shot for that, Michael B Joe.
Speaker 3: Lord.
Speaker 4: And if you see this, why I commend you. I commend you because you locked in on your craft. The fact unk you different?
Speaker 3: Unk you different? You know?
Speaker 4: Because he's young, Yeah, you know, he's a he's young, and he has the discipline to understand what it takes to be great at what he's doing. Many can't do that. And one of the things he just said is I can't find the balance to be able to put the same the fourth effort I do into my craft into a woman, and I can't find anyone to understand multitask.
Speaker 1: He said, Come on, there's a loneliness that I have. The responsibility that you have is isolating, and the way is isolate isolating. The worst part of that feeling is like nobody really understands. Sometimes falling into a space of being alone, feeling alone. I go back and forth between wanting partnership and then knowing what's the best partner for me. Easy, It's just not I love you, you love me, he explained, adding that even though he believes it should be enough to just love for your partner, it's not quite that simple. That's a part of me that really hasn't lived yet. I've sacrificed for too long.
Speaker 3: Mike.
Speaker 4: It sounds like you're having trouble finding a partner. But I have friends for you. Michael B. Jordan Hall, let me listen to me. I don't know if you have my number. It's still a saying, just like my Jersey call me brother. I can help you because I have women that can that will align with everything that you're doing, especially your purpose. They will walk that line with you, and you're gonna be all right, It's okay. They understand the sacrifice it takes to be the best at what you do, and they would respect that and still love you regardless to what you're doing. I'll let you boy, man, I get you right. I got somebody for you. I got some bababe hal Is Katrina. Oh yeah, yeah, I got I got one for you, Michael Jordan. Her name Katrina, She twenty seven. I'll let you by.
Speaker 1: It's tough because he knows there's a finite period of time that he can maximize what he needs to get done. Yeah, but also you miss out of you miss out on some things. And maybe that's why he said. That's why he said sacrifice. You have to you have to sacrifice in order to be great at what you do. What does Michael Michael B. Jordan want to be remembered for?
Speaker 4: And I'm sure as being one of the greatest black actors that we've ever had, I think he wants to be on that same scale, in that same stage like Denzel Washington. If I was him, I would want to be viewed as such. I want to be one of the few black actors that can command twenty million dollars a movie. There are only a few that can.
Speaker 1: Do that, be right, I just I get it. I understand. I understand. If anybody understand, I understand, I understand.
Speaker 4: That because you've been you've been preaching that you've been preaching, that's in day one. You've been preaching, that's in day one.
Speaker 3: I thought it.
Speaker 4: I thought it was a little a little different, a little different, but not to hear from someone else that is much younger and has the same discipline you do at such a young age, that's commendable.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm his age. There's two things that I felt. There's one thing. I was alone, but I wasn't lonely. See that's what See, that's what that's what's getting him. He's longing. It's not the alone. It's not the isolation, because if you know you have somebody. See if I'm stranding on an island and I see, it's not the it's not the fear of death.
Speaker 3: It's that I have so much to live for.
Speaker 1: So if I'm stranded somewhere and I know I got somebody, that's waiting on me, that's counting on me, that I need to get back to that will, that will, that will satisfy.
Speaker 3: But see when you lonely, yeah, and you alone, I don't have anybody. This isolation.
Speaker 1: You see, there's a difference between being As long as you're in jail and that's not where your mind is, you can survive. It's only when your mind becomes in prison that you start to lose it. That's why some people can survive. They can be in solitary for extremes amount of time. You housing my body, my mind is free.
Speaker 3: Free.
Speaker 4: That's a good one. I like the way you put that. And now that I've heard Michael B. Jordan come out and say this, and I don't I don't think I've ever heard him speak in this manner about his private life and love life. But when he was dating Lloyd Harvey, I felt that was someone that was good for him, regardless of what everyone else may say. It was a good look for him, being on his hip and what he had going on in life. But hearing him say this now I have a understanding on why she had the exit stage left.
Speaker 3: Because they want to change.
Speaker 4: I mean, someone that is not that someone is that that is not understanding of your end goal and your purpose and the sacrifices takes to be great at your craft in respect that. So they left. I'm sure they left on on amicable terms. But still there's one out there form and I got one for you. But I'm telling you, ma'am telling you, Mike, Mike, I know you're gonna see this. You know how to get in contact with you. Boy, I got one for you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I never see you down there. I never stee you down the wrong lane, because Jesus got this week.
Speaker 1: You look at you look at Denzel and Paul Lever. You look at Samuel Jacksonlyne Latanya, You look at couples had been in this business. You look at Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson. I think that's why. May you look at somebody that's been in this business for a long period of time and oh, Jo, I got to go shoot a movie for six months. But I just got I know you're holding it down back home. You got I got kids. Yeah, if I'm not mistake it, I know I know Denzel has four. I only know John David because he's the oldest and he used to train with me and uh with the trainer that I had when I was in Atlanta. I think Samuel Jackson have kids, but I'm not, so don't quote me on that. To know, I'm sure they're there. But see, while I'm alone here doing this movie, i might be in over here this location overseas, and I'm gone for months on end.
Speaker 4: But but you you know what you you know what else you have to understand. Think about the people you just named, Denzel, Samuel his wife, Samuel Jackson his wife. Well, they've been there the beginning. Yes, yes, this is the beginning. So they already understood what came with the territory before that train even started rolling. You understood the sacrifices was gonna take for Samuel Jackson to be who he is. Letter already understood what it took for Denzel to get to who to where he is now. They understood that. And you know, in today's era, in today's society, and the women that we have today, listen, ain't nobody trying to run the base, but you the women in today's society, they trying to hit a home run. Chat, stay with me and listen to me. Let me say it one more time. The women in today's era, in today's society, they are not trying to run the bases with you. They trying to hit the home run. They want what is already established. They want what's already made. I'm not trying to go through no struggle to round them plates just to get home. Shit, man, it's different times.
Speaker 1: But the thing is now different times now is that you know, I don't know if you saw the interview with Terry Crews and he said, you know, some things was happening and behind the scenes, and he and his wife, and he's like, and I asked him to say, well, you've been a very private so you were able to work on these issues, you and your wife in private. See was never in the public. See a lot of time when things when you date publicly, everybody knew t Crews had a wife, but she wasn't blasting sending subliminal messages about you doing this, about you doing that, going back and forth. What they like what these couples do Now Now they got to put everything on Twitter, they got to put it on ig They got to be a meaning behind it. Then people start trying to figure out what's what you handled it? But people I think couples back then worked hard to stay together because they're like, man, I don't been in this thing for twenty Yeah, I'm not saying it's not like it didn't happen, because we've seen couples be together twenty years, twenty five years, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 3: Robert de Niro and his partner was her name Grace?
Speaker 1: Robert Denaro Robert de Niro here and his partner separated after the twenty five years.
Speaker 3: What was I think the name was it Grace? I think it's Grace, might be Gladys, it's a G.
Speaker 1: But anyway, people people work on things, though, Joe. The first time we Grace, Hey, I'm a bout of here.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, hey, gong. Listen.
Speaker 4: Women women hit women, hit that cheetah, hit that cheetah sign. Quick hits you with that peace sign. I'm gone. It's this different, man, It's different. Like again, like I said, they want everything already made. They wanted they wanted the finished product. They don't want to be with you shooting in the gym. They want you when you already signed the deal and you established.
Speaker 1: The Indian Wales Open was was suspended play due to an overwhelming the invasion on the court. On Thursday, the Indian Wales Open had to be delayed due to a b invasion in the middle of the match. Play was halted at v swarm a piece of camera equipment in the middle of the court. Uh then descended the bump players Alexander Zarev and Carlos alcare As on the court mere moments later. What was the craziest game delayed you experienced? Do we have the footage or we're gonna show it later? We don't have a footage. We can't Okay, we can't show it. Yeah, yeah, we ain't paying for that.
Speaker 3: Pay for it? Why it's public? That's public?
Speaker 1: I think that's ESPN's property, isn't It went on ESPN, a tennis network, the Tennant channel.
Speaker 3: Ain't. Well, I know I know that people.
Speaker 4: I know the people like the Tennis Channel.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, I'm gonna let him use that. We're talking about it. But y'all go and y'all, y'all Google and you can see what we're talking about. But go ahead, Oh Joe, what was the craziest game delayed you experienced?
Speaker 4: Craziest game delay? I mean, it's it's it's not really crazy, but the fact that a fan did this. We were playing the Green Bay Packers, and I'm not sure if anybody's in this chat from since you remember this. We're playing the Green Bay Packers and right before I think it might have been a TV timeout and Brett Fall was getting ready to snap the ball, or he might have snapped the ball and the fan came up. I don't know if the boy had been snapped or the fan snatched the ball at the breast hands and started running with it in the in the middle of a game. Really, yes, in the middle of a game. I'm not sure if anybody in Cincinnati remembers that time when the fan ran out on the field and snatched the ball from Beth Farv and took off of the ball.
Speaker 3: Now I didn't.
Speaker 1: I've never been a part of a weather delay. Like I said, we end up having a preseason game canceled because the field would deemed unplayable. Uh, but I've seen you know, I remember that that game and uh in Kansas City. Uh, I think they might have been they might have been playing the Raiders or the Seahawks, and it was the water was just I'm talking about. It was the lose a they lose. I mean it was just the state of just overflow. It was raining cats and dogs. Well, that's that was a true term. I mean, I think it was fifteen and what eighteen hundreds. It rained so much and it it drowned a lot of cats and dogs. And with so many cats and dogs in the street, that's where that's where it.
Speaker 4: Came came from. Okay, carried something new every day.
Speaker 1: Yes, most of the time. Most of the time here saying it originated from a true place.
Speaker 4: Somewhere, from something yeah, okay, that's crazy. Yeah, But that was my only delay. I've really had no no delays as far as games of concern due to weather. Rain. It was just mild snow.
Speaker 3: It was just mild.
Speaker 4: The only delay was that goddamn fan running on that mother from the field snatching that ball from breath fall. That shit had me dying laughing. I think he really, I think he had snapped the ball and his time it was perfect. He snapped the ball as soon as he went like this, the fan took it and snatch it, just started running and that shit was funny.
Speaker 3: Did he scoring that security catch it?
Speaker 4: I mean security man man tackle let that nigga so oh shoot my bad tackle dude so fast.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, we have a mystery on our hands. Where is the Duchess Kate Middleton?
Speaker 1: Kate Middleton underwei Land abdominal surgery in early January and many assumed it was a tummy took damn that's.
Speaker 3: What we assuming. But she mysteriously hasn't been seen. Sid and the Kensington.
Speaker 1: Palaces dug itself deeper into a Kate Middleton missing conspiracy hole when it released a poorly photoshoped picture of the Princess of Wales, and Kate issued a statement about it. Like many amateur photographers, I do a k experience experiment with editing. I want to express my apologies for any confusion. The family photograph we shared yesterday calls I hope everyone is celebrating a very happy Mother's day.
Speaker 3: Okay, I guess it's Mother's day over there.
Speaker 1: Many many think that she didn't write that, Oh Joe, what do you think happened to the prince sss?
Speaker 3: Know?
Speaker 4: Man? You know what, there's always there's always some type of conspiracy theories that's always going on around the royal family. Uh, they are very very very very powerful. I think we over here in the States don't understand how powerful they are. But I don't know. Do you really think she had a tummy tuck. I think maybe she got a I think she got a b BL man. I'm not, I'm not, I'm not trying to be funny. I think she she might have gotten to be a BBL because if I'm not mistaken, his type, her husband, him type. He likes stick of women.
Speaker 3: Oh you ain't never seen that man with any other woman other than her.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no, no, no, no. Me and me and buddy, we we used to hang out underground, underground. It's like it's like only only certain people can go there. And he always had him a thick joint witting.
Speaker 1: He been groomed for a very long time because he was number two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what he was number two in succession. Is one thing about grooming, you hear me. Your grooming is for the public eye who you really are. It's what you do in private. And now I'm telling you what I know because when you're hire. Yeah, they had people over here paid.
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to think it's kind of like like President Obama's daughter or once you become president. Bro, they follow you got a secret certain resident life where.
Speaker 4: You're going, oh yeah, I can't, I can't. I can't live that kind of life. But again, you have to understand the people that are following you. They play by your rules because you cut them checks. You cut them checks. That's it. There's a that's there's a there's an underworld. Well you know what I'm not gonna talk about.
Speaker 3: There's the thing.
Speaker 1: He got to be on the up and up because guess what if he went somewhere he wasn't supposed to be. Start Rossie gonna be there and get snapped them photos? Can you can you imagine what the photos will be for him and he's somewhere he ain't supposed to be.
Speaker 3: Remember, think about his.
Speaker 1: Mom, her life, the Papa Rossi was tracing him or her and by it.
Speaker 4: As a matter of fact. And that's the conspiracy theories behind that too. But we'll talk about that later. That's that's another discussion. But I want you to understand with that kind of power and think about the things you do, you can do what you want to do and get away with it when you want to, When you want to be invisible, you can we want to go places you shouldn't be. You can with that kind of money, that kind of access and resources, you can. I know, we understand rich.
Speaker 1: Yeah okay, but hey, I'm looking to get that picture, you know, Oh Joe, you you know somebody always out, Hey, I make this much, You tell me where it's gonna be.
Speaker 3: Imagine, just just say you can. He was supposed he.
Speaker 1: Had a pub somewhere. It's a members only mm hm. And you're so happened somebody in there. They got their camera, they got their cell phone.
Speaker 3: Because it's him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why do you think, oh Joe, why do you think the Papa Rozi exists?
Speaker 3: They ain't snapping pictures of normal people. They don't give a day. No, no, no, no, it's not you and what you might be doing. Mm hmm. The night has a thousand eyes. Hey listen. Yeah, but it's another world. Listen.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to say as much as I can without saying what I'm supposed to say, because I ain't supposed to know what I know. But when you got that kind of money, there's a way they move. We ain't supposed to nobody, but it's the way they move. But now I'm gonna just leave it at that, all right, Oh Joege.
Speaker 3: Time for your favorite segment. It's called dunk on unp.
Speaker 4: Let's see now, don't don't cheat the night now. I don't know, I don't know who's been happy.
Speaker 3: Night ship.
Speaker 4: God damn it, I'm not. I'm I'm telling you I'm not with the ship tonight. If you guess them ships, i'mna be mad tonight. I walk up off the set ship. All right, here we go. Come on, chat y'all, stay with me, chat duncle On trivia question number one, Jerry Rice has more Pro Bowl selections than any wide receiver in NFL history, with thirteen. Who was second all time with eleven Pro Bowl selections.
Speaker 3: Man, I just lam Fitzgerald. You be Bushit.
Speaker 5: Ain't with this ship today, with this ship, and I ain't bullshit now, now come on that cut the ship now?
Speaker 3: Who help you?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 4: Come on, man, hey, because listen, you play it off every time, right, you would be like ah and you trying to think like you and going on. You know, so you just call the goddamn name out like you just throwing him out there like it wasn't nobody else got damn close any mother fucking wave. Oh yeah, the answer. The answer is goddamn mark from Jeril.
Speaker 3: Joe. I swear, hey, you know I would cheat you, o Joe.
Speaker 5: Nah Man, come on, man, okay, come on, no two hey chat, something ain't right now, Chat, and.
Speaker 4: You be killing me with the like to like like you are like you just shrawt because you don't know and you think it's so hard.
Speaker 3: I do we think it? Okay?
Speaker 4: Nah man, hell no, you be cheating.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Here we go, here we go. Questioner two. We know the Steelers have only had three head coaches since nineteen sixty nine, but without including interim coaches, which team had the most head coaches since two thousand? Which team has had the most head coaches since two thousand without including interim coaches though, bab.
Speaker 3: All right, ooh we that's the hard one. Mm hmm hmm the most head coaches. Oh man, I've I have no idea. Uh hey, there we go. That's your answer. That's fin answer.
Speaker 4: Man. Come on you know what come man?
Speaker 5: You like.
Speaker 3: Man? Come on, man, you keep pulling the same shit.
Speaker 4: Man, Hey, hey, chat, hey chat man, somebody back then.
Speaker 3: I'm just oh, I'm just guessing. I'm just guessing.
Speaker 4: Man, you did it again. You act like you ain't no you know, you said like, oh fuck it, I'm just gonna throw this idea and had to answer answer right every god damn time that it was the race the Raiders. The Raiders have had it.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, The Raiders have had eleven different season opening head coaches in two in two thousand.
Speaker 3: They've been some trash to.
Speaker 4: Damn man, Nah, man, something main't right. Come on he no, man, you cheating man?
Speaker 5: Now you cheating hey, cause you be like and then you had to learn to say you you had the nerve to say to throw me off, like I ain't got no idea, but the Raiders come.
Speaker 1: On, Oh Joe, I swear I'll tell you what I'm gonna do with I tell you what I'm gonna do when you asked me to, when you asked the question, I'm gonna take the ear pads out so I can't hear nothing.
Speaker 4: Nah, because somebody you got people back there, they might hold up a sign or something. So it's it's so many ways you can get it done, you know. Don't worry about it. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 4: We got this next one.
Speaker 3: We got this all right.
Speaker 4: This next one is up to dates, so I know you don't know this question number three. Both Odell Beckham Junior and Michael Thomas were released to day. Between the two, who has more career receptions? Who has more career receptions? Between Odell Beckham and Michael Thomas.
Speaker 3: Odell was on a great pace. I'm gonna go Michael Thomas.
Speaker 4: No, we got him, chat, we got him. He's wrong, he is wrong. The answer is, oh, they'll Backham, who has five hundred and sixty six career to Michael Thomas. To Michael Thomas is five hundred and sixty.
Speaker 6: Five, only by one, only by one. Okay, we got him, We got him, We got him, We got him.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is a good one.
Speaker 3: Right here.
Speaker 4: This is a good one right here. Have we just talked about this not too long ago, a few shows ago. Whist current NFL stadium is the smallest, with a capacity of sixty one thousand.
Speaker 3: Lord, sixty one thousand, y'all got sixty five?
Speaker 4: No, man, we we hold we add ten thousand for that for standing room.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm gonna say Jackson, Man, I'm doing this, Shags.
Speaker 3: He's on a get yet we gonna forget what we got.
Speaker 4: Sixty one sixty one thousand, five hundred is Soldier Field, Chicago.
Speaker 3: That's all they got. When did they downside?
Speaker 4: That's all right? I'm assuming it was never been used to be huge. No, the construction of it is huge, but what its seats is only sixty one thousand.
Speaker 3: I would have never guessed that one.
Speaker 4: All right, here we go, Here we go. Let's get him three times in a row, three times in a row.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 4: Question number five, which letting Dry coach, had the following quote, if you have two quarterbacks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you actually have none? This is easy.
Speaker 4: That's that's not fair. Well you know the answer. I mean every every everybody knows, everybody noticed vote.
Speaker 1: Who's a probably Bill Parcells? We got them. You are wrong again? If you have two quarterbacks you actually have none? Was none other than the great and the legendary coach John Madden.
Speaker 3: Oh how was I supposed to YouTube? Listen?
Speaker 4: You only got two right tonight?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Because you cheat it.
Speaker 4: You only got two rights tonight, And I didn't. I didn't cheat. I think you cheated on those too. I don't think you know. I think I think you cheated on those first two, and you know, he's like, you know what I'm gonna I'm gonna throw. I'm gonna throw these next door. Just so they got the answer.
Speaker 3: That was good. I enjoyed it.
Speaker 4: I like that time.
Speaker 1: For our last topic, Landy Ray asked Shalloon, Oh, Joe, dude, either one of you have reoccurring dreams?
Speaker 3: If so, which ones do you have? And you remember?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, speaking of recurring Jens, Lady, I'm so glad you asked about that, because I just had a dream.
Speaker 3: I'm on my.
Speaker 4: Third dream this week of the same goddamn thing. I don't know what it means. I meant to look it up, but the fact that you just said, what dream are having? I mean, god, damn, what a coincidence. I keep having dream about fish. I keep dreaming about fish.
Speaker 3: What does that mean? Pregnancy? Shut off? You serious?
Speaker 4: Well you think she's pregnant?
Speaker 3: Up? Somebody is? You think it's mine? I think it's mine? God? Oh hell no? You serious?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, lady, thank you. Now I know what my dreams was about because I'm dreaming about fish, like three day in the row. I'm like three nights in the.
Speaker 3: Row, Like, what the up with these damn fish.
Speaker 4: An It wasn't just any kind of fish. It was like it was like coy fish.
Speaker 3: Say you're about to have good luck, so you think.
Speaker 4: Her being pregnant is good? Look or they speaking on a different kind of luck. God damn, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's exciting. News Man, say you don't want no more kids? Real said, you will tell us what if she don't want no more kids? Tell us stop sucking ounting me.
Speaker 3: Rail said, he you ain't messing up my body. Say I don't got that thing.
Speaker 4: Ain't man, Shoot, don't tell they don't touch me no more.
Speaker 3: We can fit.
Speaker 4: We can fix that right now, fix that right now. She get on here, She get on here on camera and trying to be all like style. Don't do that. But outside of here, be like like God, damn can I breathe?
Speaker 3: She she be thirsty man, she Johnny jocket O joke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, she'd be all over.
Speaker 3: She'd be all on the kid.
Speaker 4: You feel me? Remember now, I listened. I lie for you before I lie to tell you. Remember who's slid and who dms?
Speaker 3: What I was good? I would live in life. I'm straight. You jumped you what you want? You have what you want.
Speaker 4: No, I mean she hit she hit me. You know I paid it. I paid her a little mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how bad? Help you? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I played I played it cool. I had seen the pictures, right, I had. She she sent me. She shot me a DM she sent like the little hard eyes.
Speaker 3: You clicked on the profile.
Speaker 4: I clicked on the profile. Let me take my glass off, so you know I ain't bullshit.
Speaker 3: I was like, God, this, I got her window. I think I got her willow.
Speaker 4: But I ain't had no winter yet because I ain't seen her feet, so I can't scrolling through. I kept scrolling through trying to find a picture of her wearing open toe heels, trying to find a picture of her wearing open toe heels so I could make sure, Please God let her have pretty feet.
Speaker 3: She had pretty feet.
Speaker 4: Boom, that's stage one. We done got past stage one. So boom, let's get to the communication part. Now we get to the communication communication part and say, well, we got to go out to eat. We got to go out to eat, so I get to know your little better to see if you can actually hold a conversation, because unk I talk a lot. That's one of my problems. That's one of my problems. I'm a social butterfly, and I like to communicate and talk about various topics. I want to see how much rain you have and what you can what you can converse on. She was excellent in that area. Boom. I understand she has the military background.
Speaker 3: Say, okay, boom, you one of them hold you a shoot up? Oh you you like that? You living? Okay? Cool?
Speaker 4: Boom? Now is she athletic? If she hit that, if she checked that third box, I already knew what time it was. When I hate that, I hate to change the subject. When we went to Dave and Busters, and I saw her form when it came to shooting the basketball. I saw when I saw her form, her form when she flicked the wrists like.
Speaker 3: This and she bit that bitch a rap, there's a rap. It was a rap.
Speaker 4: I ain't I ain't need I didn't need to see nothing else, because for one, you already got a military background. And then the fact that you show me athletics just based on technique, athleticism on technique, man, why I I God, forget it. I started. I started playing the Seeds already. I started. I started playing the Seeds trying to figure out how i'mgoing I hate to use the word trap.
Speaker 3: Trap man, Well, I wasn't.
Speaker 4: I need I need all that DNA, I need that.
Speaker 3: I need that well.
Speaker 4: With me, And I'm just being honest. That was my thought process. I'm some people in the chat might not agree with it, especially that approach. That's all that was. And obviously I'm sealing the deal and following through with my promises because I felt this was this was the one, this, this was the one, and god damn, don't forget. Now you need that plus one for that wedding next year February.
Speaker 1: Now, okay, man, I want to come to I put some socks on, I put some foodies on.
Speaker 3: You ain't got no feet, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You go.
Speaker 3: Id I didn't kid.
Speaker 4: Hey, boys and people always that when are you like feet? And dail so got that much. But listen, it had nothing to do with that. But I just a woman that keeps the upkeep of a manicuring pedicure. If you are that conscious of the basic essentials and needs and those are always done, that lets me know everything else about you. It's on its own point. Kink hunh, Yeah, that's not a kink. It's a way of life. It's a way of life and it's hard for you to understand because it's something that you don't really really care about or or pay attention to. But that's that should means something. When they got on open yeah my kink, I don't know, I mean, so, I mean, what can she do?
Speaker 3: Like like get you like, get you going, like sometimes you say you go. You know what I'm saying, you know what.
Speaker 4: I'm yeah, Hey, she she ain't even gotta do that. She just got this look. She get that look you already know the time to look you.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, her love her love her love freckles. You know, I call her freckles. I love sprinkles. I love sprinkles.
Speaker 3: Starting to flare up.
Speaker 4: So I know that means.
Speaker 1: So you know what that means? Now what I mean Jojo? What the quarter? And they broke out in pennies.
Speaker 3: Whatever that with somebody an freckle Joe.
Speaker 1: So that's like like you know, when they be talking trade like, oh, oh you playing you know you playing with you playing with me tonight?
Speaker 3: Huh huh right right right, what you're saying? Yeah, now your boy gotta stand you gotta I gotta stand up Okay, I gotta stand up you, you know, stirred like you stirring coffee.
Speaker 1: Now you're talking crazy. I gotta get the blend be to you. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What I gotta do? What you you? Yeah? Yeah, like when they talk to tell your boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, she don't, don't, she don't. Really we we we haven't gotten to the point where she talked crazy because you got to understand, if you can't back up the words that you were saying, then you have to deal with the repercussions of whatever comes.
Speaker 3: Out of your mouth.
Speaker 4: And and I don't I don't like to. I do my best. I ain't trying to have you tapping out. I don't mean to be telling you my personal life. Yeah, yeah, your young young bull.
Speaker 1: I ain't.
Speaker 3: I ain't. I ain't.
Speaker 4: I'm not the one to play with, not in that area.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: Please, God, you know, I just I just I'm I mean, I'm a young West Wesley pipes.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: That's that's what That's what she called me.
Speaker 3: That's don't keep keeping with me.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm listening. I'm gonna tell I'm gonna tell you one time. I'm gonna tell you one time, and I ain't gonna say it no more. Mind your mouth, That's all I'm gonna say. I'm gonna telling because you understand what comes on that.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: If you can't, if you can't back up what you say, be careful because whatever you saying, you better, you better be able to cast that check.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what time it is?
Speaker 1: Now, I'm now, I'm all it's all about philibuster. Now, I'm just passing the time. Hey, yeah, how your mama doing? Yeah, yeah, such as I'm just trying to let that thing hit the system.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to let it right right, right right right, let it, let's let it take its farce.
Speaker 3: What's that one of the milligrams hit your sister? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, that thing like Chinese maths. You take a Philadelphia lawyer to figure it out.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying? On bad please?
Speaker 1: What kind of low Philadelphia law Harvard professor to figure out that figure out that problem?
Speaker 3: Bad? Please?
Speaker 1: I like that. I like that. Philly speaks love to show your Oh, Joe, does real have a sister? I'm asking for a friend. Real got a sister, you know what, Really got no sister?
Speaker 4: But she got some friends. Boy, who that is just as Philly speaks, Oh Philly speaks, boy. Listen, But she got some friends, boy, she got some I mean she got lots of them. You know, it's funny. I think most of them single. I mean they ready to mingle. So whatever you need to do, just create job. I heard the thing though, O Joe, this is what I know about women.
Speaker 1: But the likelihood of you finding five or six dimes together it is normally one or two dimes and by three or four twos and feuse that's how they travel.
Speaker 4: Just say it by boy, shouldn't be boy you nah nah, no, no, no, no, noah, boy.
Speaker 3: The other the other three might add up to a ten. You know, it's rare. One T and the other three add up to a T.
Speaker 1: Now you split it up, you get a five or three and the two you know, you know I'm saying you get a fix three on the one.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Listen, I know I talk a lot, and I lie. I might exaggerate my story, but everything I say is true. Now, all my friends are all always trying to talk to real friends. And that's letting you know that means something.
Speaker 3: I'll take your word for it.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna talk I'm not I'm not gonna talk about them individuals. But I'm telling you, I'm telling you that you ain't caught the right group that that that group, that group there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, yeah, you know what I'm saying, because you don't they got they normally got one of them one, they got one of them one, you know, one than.
Speaker 5: Five?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that what I'm lotting for. Hold you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, that's that's Isabelle Chorus said. Dreams of fish means your beliefs around value, self worth, abundance. Fish can appear to communicate your deep belief or or your mindset around success.
Speaker 3: Your feelings are being being deserving. Okay, I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that, I like I like the I like that scientific breakdown or what fish meant. But I'm gonna go ahead with up.
Speaker 1: But I could my grandma. Fish meansbody pregnant. Anybody promise remember hearing that.
Speaker 4: I ain't never heard that one. I ain't never heard that one. Oh somebody said, it's good luck. I take that if if she if she, if she got we we got we got another one.
Speaker 3: Oh yoa know it's fish.
Speaker 1: I'm saying every time I every it means like when you dream of fishing, means somebody's pregnant or somebody's expecting the child that's close to you.
Speaker 4: Damn, Oh that's close to me. So it might not be her.
Speaker 3: It could be daughter.
Speaker 4: Nah my maam, no, I ain't my nom. I didn't no my kid. Hell no, ain't no better than not said uh.
Speaker 3: Ash looked it up from Cosmo.
Speaker 1: Talk from Cosmo, dreaming about fish is a wonderful olden fish is a symbol of pregnancy because of the huge amount of eggs that fish produced. Fish always producing offspring on a large scale, so it's no wonder people see fish as a symbol of pregnancy. Plus a fetus basically swims around in your wound, kind of like a fish. I'm just saying all I heard when I was growing up. Oh I had a dream about fish. Oh you know that girl had a dream about fish.
Speaker 3: You know what that means. That's what the old people say.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well shit, it ain't my God, Damn, I ain't got fair my daughter probably my daughter, probably girl thatch, not today, not in twenty twenty four?
Speaker 3: The hell he you think here?
Speaker 1: You thought, Hey said a few people already knowing the chat, but wanted to let you know. I gotta raise it work today. Took your advice about listening to my boss and embracing the leader role. Nervous, but I'm working through it. There you go, Age, that's it.
Speaker 4: You go, Age, that's it.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Ag for k T said, Oh Joe, why you got named the white name Chad? Huh, God, you know that's that's the Chad is a white is a is a male caring?
Speaker 3: No, it ain't. You know what.
Speaker 4: Before my mama had passed, I should have asked her why she named me Chad. I'm sure the reason she named me Chad in everybody business, and that's that's a good question. I never did ask why why did you choose Chad? My brother, my little brother, named Chauncey.
Speaker 3: Well with the seeds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she stayed with the seas. She stayed with the sea ship. I stayed with the seas for all the kids.
Speaker 3: But my brother ain't got no middle name. And my brother ain't got no middle name.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I got a middle name. My middle name Yvon.
Speaker 1: Got nothing sharp, double less, that's it, is it. My sister got a middle name. We ain't got one.
Speaker 4: You can add one now. It ain't never too late.
Speaker 3: Oh, never too late.
Speaker 4: Man, Hey, Shannon unk Sharp.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 1: Go by Doctor Frank al Bella me asked, what do you think of some common misconceptions men have about women's sexual desires and preference of the relationship?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yo, what's some of the misconceptions?
Speaker 4: Forget the misconception, I just take out the relationship part. I think women in general love sex just as much as men do, more more, but they are afraid to be what I like to call sexually liberated and what I like to call a fee spirit because men can give them for There are very few there there, there are very few that don't give a fuck. Oh, I'm gonna do what I want to do. I'm gonna live my life out I think I should. I'm gonna date, I'm gonna see who I want to. But then they're a select few that have to do everything in private and don't want to do don't want to be upfront about who they are and their intentions in general, and have to play the goddamn long game. I like to call it the long game, and I mean it's unfortunate it's unfortunate and because of men and them being viewed a certain way, women just can't really be themselves. They have to be someone they're not and beat around the bush knowing that they feel the same way men do when it comes to having horizontal act today.
Speaker 3: I'm like a job. I'm a job.
Speaker 1: I don't care where you learn your trade, your trade at I get the benefit. Now you think apple, give it down. What school you went to, if you if you're good on the job.
Speaker 3: They don't care. If you went to Stamford. They don't care. If you went the n y T. They don't care if you went to Georgiatown.
Speaker 1: They don't care if you went the Savannahs thing how it happened, I don't care where you learned it?
Speaker 3: Yes, who benefit from it? Right? Talk to him or not?
Speaker 1: I do what you do what I do. I don't know where you learned that for. But keep it up, you keep it up. I'm looking at all of those man I'm benefiting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I get a better here for bad. That's how that's how I look. That's how I look at it. Right, bad leave, how be doing? Help me do it?
Speaker 1: They need to stop that, Hey, Kiten says, what's up, unking, Oh your love to show? Can you shout out saying it?
Speaker 3: And how do you say that? Did you listen? Who lives? Who lives? For me? Can't wait for two million? Saying it? Who lads? What j U l d is? That's who he said? Who lives? Saying it? Who lives? Hey, Kate wanted us to shout you out, Thank you guys for the support.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys. Please make sure you had that like and subscribe. But we greatly greatly appreciate that. And yeah, Kate, and we're heading towards two major We need to get that. We need to get at that real bad. Percy G says hey Unkin O Joe, thanks for for all you do. You guys keep me entertained while working overnight. Can you please give my baby girl Noel Noel a special birthday shout out?
Speaker 3: She turned seven tomorrow. Noel, I know you're in the band sleep or that's what you should be doing.
Speaker 4: Well habby birthday, Happy birthday, Noel.
Speaker 1: Pop wanted to say, happy birthday, So a Percy, we appreciate the support. Man, keep working hard, keep listening. We gonna keep you entertained. De roy one ass. You put yourself in the public eye perfectly and expect zero scrutiny. Athlete, simlitane athlete, celebrity entertained. Look at please, look at me. Oh, don't judge me. How dare you?
Speaker 3: What the deve? What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: I mean, seriously, you might be so why do you what do you just?
Speaker 4: You might be talking about the dreams.
Speaker 1: I ain't so any so anything so so theoretically, if you on so, if you on social media, you in the public eye, so I should be able to call you whatever I want to see. Why y'all just say anything, y'all just say sometimes y'all just y'all just.
Speaker 3: Say anything, just say anything. They do.
Speaker 1: But we hey, hey, Roy, appreciate the A, appreciate you watching, appreciate you supporting Nightcap. Hey, keep on doing what you doing. David Florence fans. Who's the greatest, who's the tennis? Go God, dang it, the greatest.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're talking about men out of federal and Nadal and Djokovic. Got to give it the joker. That's a good one. You got.
Speaker 4: You gotta gotta be joker. But I know Alcoraz, Alcaraz Alcarazez is up next.
Speaker 1: I mean, will you're never gonna see what you saw for the last two decades. You're never gonna see it again. You're never gonna see it again. Right, You're never gonna see three men dominated sport like these three dating. I mean, all of them got at least twenty majors, all of them just won the Slam. I think Djokovic is wanted. Moultiple has won multiple slams.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: It's just it's it's unfortunately he's not. He's not my favorite. Uh federal, it was my favorite. I love watching the Swiss maestroke. But you got, you got, you got, you gotta beat him. You've got to give it the joker because he beat all of those guys on their best surface. He beating the doll on clay, which the doll is probably one that's his best service. He is said on grass. He's beat fed on the hard court.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You see, way back when all of them there was only two services, the US Open, the Wimbledon and Australian with all grass at one point in time. Then they went to two hard courts. Uh, then they went to hard clay and grass. But it's got to be it's gotta be joker. He's he's and he's still going, still going. Now you're about to get you know, he wondered he about to go to clay. He's great on clay. He's great on grass. He's the greatest.
Speaker 4: Probably he'll probably be great on He'll be great on ice.
Speaker 3: Ship he's the greatest.
Speaker 4: Return of serve.
Speaker 1: It's I don't know what do you say he got he got the two hand back hand, I mean, he got the He's just he's great.
Speaker 3: He's great. And I grew up watching tennis and I love you know, it used to be a lot of serving valley. You know the guy him.
Speaker 1: You had Peach, you have Pete san France and Stefan there Berg and Matt Wilander. You had Courier, you had an Agacy, had Michael Steed, and you had go around even needs to be shang. But these guys now they just and they served the ball. I mean, you know what come kind of came at the tell then Andy Rodders. But it's it's joker. Josfrom Meiro shouting Almanak show. Don't listen, o Jo. Why every time you ask someone Mount Rushmore, nobody knows this. Four hens love the show. I don't know, they just start naming. They'll be at the ten people out like, well, damn y'all. Do know Mount Rushmore had like four heats, right, yeah. Kember Norwood Junior asked, oh, do you think the Ravens can get past the Chiefs and a trip to the Super Bowl on the line and o Jo, I believe you should be in the Hall of Fame. You and uncle my top five all time. Look, you gotta see it until they do it. I mean everybody said, Oh, Kansas City the reason why they go to the Super Bowl every year because they have every game at home.
Speaker 3: They went on the road to Buffalo. Yeah, twice, they went on the road to Baltimore. So it seems to me it doesn't matter where they play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in order to beat Kansas City in a meaningful game when the money is your quarterback has stopped playing. If you look, if you look at the game with except the one time, I don't believe Brady out played him. Brady got the ball last. But if you look at the numbers, but if you look at every game that he's lost, Super Bowl, Brady I played it. The line with Stanny Brady, I played it. You go back and look at the game that left to your team. The Bengals in the AFC Championship game, Burrow outplayed. You've got to outplaying. You can't hold man our defense. We're gonna do this so that defense. No, no, no, no, no no, you gotta beat it. You gotta beat it your quarterback. I know they're not completed.
Speaker 3: He's not on the field.
Speaker 1: Lamar's not on the field with Mahomes on the field and Josh Allen is on the field. But your guy has to outplay him. It's really that simple. Thirty four K D Boyd says, was there ever player that trash talking you out of your game? No, hell no, I was hoping that. I'm trying to get him to talk. The coach already done.
Speaker 3: Breath them.
Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, don't say anything back in sharp because that's his game. You're damn right, that's my game. Shut your punks up out here.
Speaker 3: Yeah there, I talked the whole game, but it was mainly mainly who talked.
Speaker 1: Transtad was the d Lama like Rest your Soul, Corte Kennedy, Chuster, mclucky. It was always it was always a de lama and then after the game, manho you crazy about how your brother do it? And then I ended up playing with chance uh uh in different but uh nah. Now, most of the time, guys that been.
Speaker 4: The only person that talked back that was very very good, and even if he got beat, even even made a play was friends. Fred Smooth Bregg gonna talk to you now, Breg gonna talk to you all day long, all game long, whether you winning and whether you winning in a loser he fina talk.
Speaker 1: I mean you know what you used to kill? Dudes on the sideline talking. I'm like, bro, why are you not in the game. Do you realize they increased their chance of winning by keeping your ass over here? Shut your ass up?
Speaker 3: Oh my bad? Yeah yeah ain't. I ain't never talked bad about like that. Why you you on the sideline? What you got to say? Want you look at the trip.
Speaker 1: Somebody, if they come over there, you ain't gonna make no place from the fire line.
Speaker 3: Shut your ass up, right, And I never I never said nothing to the sideline. I say to me.
Speaker 1: Anybody, you say something to me, I say something to you. Man, hey sharp, I ain't gonna beat too many more mofoles.
Speaker 3: You that one. You don't need to be no more you that one all jow you that one. Yeah, hold the whole that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, I tell you what me but man, shut up, were out here, do something about it? I said, you can do something right now?
Speaker 3: We play you do play the game football. Why we gotta do all that? Do that right now? Is Joe man?
Speaker 1: Man, Joe, you used to be you know, hey, they go cheap shot you and all kind of stuff. Don't worry about it. Cheap shot one of you guys back. I forget you. I forget you with somebody. Don't be bad now. Don't be mad when I cut you. Don't be mad. Oh you got all them muscles stay on my need? Uh these muscles for me to walk on the beach. Man used to be. He I say, I'll be a good old time by there with Joe. Da been a good old time.
Speaker 3: I mean you both there was there was some good days, some good some good days.
Speaker 1: Uh ty say hey un Joe, Can y'all wish my brother happy birthday? Brian Gustav. He's turning twenty five on Saturday, and he has a baby.
Speaker 3: On the way. Gustav, is it Gustav Gustava, Gusta. We'll go Gusta.
Speaker 4: Like birthday, Angel, Gusta.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday, Happy early birthday, Broke and congrats on the baby on the way. Dra Maus just said, I'm subscriber number eleven of one point one four million. What do you guys do outside of work for fun? Has Ash been getting her resf?
Speaker 3: No? As been annoying me? Had been doing? What do we do outside of work work? You know?
Speaker 4: I'm gaming. I'm gaming like man, I'm in I'm in this wonderful new gaming room that Real has put together for me, and that is where I spend all my time.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 4: The only time I leave here is to go watch soccer. I have the same routine. Champions League, EPL, games, City, All French League, the Mexican League. I do watch soccer at Twin Peaks. I love Twin Peaks because it's one of the few places I can go on. I can smoke my cigar, they make my cafee gonna let you say, I can eat. I give a little cheeseburger, I get my give them a six little wings, watch some soccer game, come back home and then back on the game. I don't go out on club. I don't go nowhere. If me and Real want to do it dinner night, we'll do it dinner night. Other than that, and I I ain't doing a.
Speaker 1: Few days, I really didn't have anything. I had, you know, a manicure, pedicure. I didn't even give my haircut today. But I hadn't had the TV on all day. I go days, I go weeks. Unless like like it's a basketball like we're coming on, like Yale and I gonna talk about the basketball, They're gonna talk about basketball.
Speaker 3: I'll watch it. But other than that, I don't cut my TV on. I work what I do for fun, work, work out right. Yeah, that's it. That's it, that's my that's too much. Maybe that's my purpose. Hey, unking on you.
Speaker 1: I'm a six and fifty found firefighter, a bee keeper, and I own a pressure washing ben.
Speaker 3: Damn boy, that's what you got some hobbies on your hand? Beekeeper? Okay.
Speaker 1: I used to read all your muscling fitness articles. It was supplements to tape. Being busy. Any suggestion to get back into gayl bro Man, That's the hardest thing for me because I've been traveling so much, headworking.
Speaker 3: But I was like, you know what, I'm making a conscious separate every day. I got it. I got a goal, ba and it's out there. But I'm gonna get back.
Speaker 1: Because you know, O Joe for the last like for fifty four years, O Joe, it was Halloween every day for me because I kept that Batman costume moment. Yeah, tow up, I was in a sword fight, Oh Joe, and you could tell I lost cuts everywhere I was. I'm saying, I parill. Lord are you laughing? Yeah, waste disappeared like a Clinton email.
Speaker 3: Go.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna get it right man. When I was in college, you should call you Moore Orange the Orange.
Speaker 3: I was peeled, O Joe for real though.
Speaker 4: I'm still jo.
Speaker 1: But I'm going back as a matter of fact. Uh As, my trainer just hit me Melos out in Vegas. So I'm bringing him by next week. Take him to a couple of gems. Who has the best equipment. All right, so he gonna put if you start next week, I'm starting. And then you know, my chef Cat, she's super excited. She want to be on camera, you know, get some shine. Categ He all excited about what she prepares for me, your boy about to your boy about to be toe up for sure?
Speaker 3: All right, all right, if you start next week.
Speaker 1: I'm starting to Mashean Harna asked, what's the biggest life lesson you've learned so far?
Speaker 3: The biggest life left lesson? Ship?
Speaker 4: You can't make everybody happen, should you attempt to?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: She yeah, that that that too, And you do whatever makes you if you want to make sure you know what anybody got to say.
Speaker 1: If you want to make sure you disappointed, try to make everybody happen, because the one person that won't be happy is you is you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's that's That's about the best one right there. I just you know what I I just for me.
Speaker 1: I just try to treat I try to treat everybody how I would want to be treated. I don't care who you are. I don't care what you do. I don't care if you're the CEO. I treat everybody. I treat everybody. I treat everybody how I want to be treated. That's how I treat people. And it'll always work because that's my biggest you know, that's one of the things that people say, Shannel, that's your biggest that's your that's your biggest flaw. It is because you think how you want people to treat you, how you treat them. I say, is that asking too much? He said, you have to understand shouting. Everybody don't see things like you. So everybody's not going to treat people or or or or do things how you want them to do. I said, is that asking too much? To ask for respect? Common courtesy? That asking too much? Is that what we're gone now?
Speaker 3: At times you would think, so, it is what it is. It is what it is.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna keep on, you know, stay in my lane over here. I gon keep on ploying these blessings out. They're gonna get madder and madder. They gonna get talking.
Speaker 3: Key, we said, Uncle Ojo.
Speaker 1: Can y'all give give a shout out to my girl's bachelor red party in Denver? She unit renee Steven's marriage. They're celebrating in Denver. Hey, uh uh uh Stevens Stevens party. Shout out to the girls bachelor red party. Hey, don't mess it up before the wedding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, don't do that. Be careful now, be careful. Ain't no strippers, no strip not hell no they be having male they be having male striplers that they got the ambassador the party.
Speaker 3: Man, you have what you gonna have? What you gonna have for your boy? What you what you gonna have for your boy?
Speaker 4: Now, I got somebody I got, I got something for you. Now, I got him coming in from I got him. Hey, listen, I got him coming in from Columbia. Now they don't know know, they don't know. Hey, they listen. They don't know.
Speaker 3: Just for y'all.
Speaker 4: No, no, huh no, they ain't they don't know nothing. I'm gonna be in the corner. I'm not participating, but I just want to make sure everybody that that came, you know, I just want to make sure you all all right.
Speaker 3: I can make sure you do like fleeing you lied to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, students at Sabada State, Tonight is the deadline to apply for internship at club in Nightcap. Nobody has nobody. Hey, you gotta go through Savannah State. You can't dalm my homeboy bucket. He ain't got heat. He can't help you. Okay, So y'all, did y'all tried to talk to my homeboy hook up?
Speaker 4: Nah?
Speaker 3: He stay clear of that.
Speaker 1: Go through the process, Savannah State, myself, the team at Nightcap and Club Shaysha.
Speaker 3: We're gonna pick two people and that's it.
Speaker 1: Moving forward, we're gonna open it up. Can't just be Savannah State. That wouldn't be fair. But anytimes it comes to something, the first place we are, the first.
Speaker 3: School, is gonna get the Savanna State. You better believe that.
Speaker 1: Now moving forward, Hampton, the Howards and whomever else, the Spellmans, uh, the more Houses.
Speaker 4: Heyam the greatest AHPCU of all time. But go ahead, TC.
Speaker 3: Say TC TCU. So come out Savannah State.
Speaker 1: Hey, today, tonight is the last is the deadline, and so you know, hey, part of my process will start giving back to Savannah State, the school that helped shout a shock to come shouting shop. Let you know, guys, you'll know what the MATO is if you go to Savannah State. If you went, if you're an alumni of Savannah State, or you have at any point in time, you know our manto.
Speaker 3: You can get to anywhere from here. So let that think about. Let that sink in. Three of the most prominent voices on morning television.
Speaker 1: Went to HBCU's myself, Savannah State, Stephen a Winston, Salem State, Michael straighthand Texas Southern mhm.
Speaker 3: So you ain't got to go to.
Speaker 1: Syracuse and Missouri and all these other fancies school. No, you can go to an AGENBCU and be and get on television.
Speaker 3: It just gotta be good, that's it. In order to get good, you.
Speaker 1: Gotta work on your craft. So hey, Rudy, Rudy, I call you back. Man, you call me on on nightcare when I tell you about this.
Speaker 4: Chat chat chat, This is the greatest Italian player of all time. Tell me if you agree?
Speaker 1: Unto man, turn around, you got your ass in the camera?
Speaker 3: The hell? What did that? Top? Tati?
Speaker 4: The greatest, the greatest Italian player they ever play for Roma hell, arguably maybe even the greatest Italian player of all time. It just depends on who you ask. Well, you had your ass in the camera, So go with it. Man, I'm six fold, Man, I had to, I had to get right.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Thank you for joining us. Please make sure you hit the subscribe button. Make sure you hit that light button. If you're in the chat, please please help us out. We're really trying to get the two mail. We definitely want to get the two mail by the time of next season.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 3: Look at this, Ah, look at that? Do you know what that is? One't hand on you. I don't know, but.
Speaker 4: They bokey?
Speaker 3: What them? Is cha? Chack chat?
Speaker 4: What's the old chat? Let me look? I keep looking down in the chat chat. Anybody know what those are?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 1: Please thank you for joining us. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Make sure you hit the light button. Please, and please make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast. You can't get it through said a Lot or hate that. Uh, please make sure you subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. You can't get the feed through Club Shade Shape, but we would greatly appreciate it if you got it through the Nightcap. Thank you guys for selling out Shave by Lapotier. We have pinned the link at the top of the chat. We're only taking pre orders. We're only taking pre orders. Thank you, Thank you so much, guys. Uh Lapotier myself, we greatly appreciate the support that you've shown us.
Speaker 3: We're signing off.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm going to the game on Saturday see the Lakers beat down Golden State.
Speaker 4: You've got an extra ticket come on me go wait is this Saturday? Oh damn my daughter. I gotta watch my daughter run. You know, University of Kentucky. They running down to USF So I'm gonna drive on down to TAP.
Speaker 3: So thank you.
Speaker 1: Againning for joining us, ladies and gentle for another episode of Nightcap. I'm your favorite Uncle Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite. Number eighty five, rot Runner, Extraordinary, Liberty Cities, own Fingals, Legend, Ring.
Speaker 3: Up Fame, Honor e.
Speaker 1: Pro Bowler, All Pro chad o Cho Senko Johnson, also known as mister Rail.
Speaker 3: See you guys on Sunday. I love y'all