Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call a touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus best and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus best when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is.
Speaker 4: Yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and y four six seven three six nine In Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling Call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dknng dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: The Colorado Buffalo BETU CF forty eight.
Speaker 3: Twenty one use me.
Speaker 2: The Buffalos were fourteen point underdog, improved the form one two and on the Big Twill. Travisth Tharnock called a touchdown pass intercepted the past in the same game for the second time in the last three weeks.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 2: It's the fourth time in his three year college career that he's done that. He struck the Heisman polls after he picked off kJ Jefferson with a diving interception in the third quarter. That's he was. He's transferred from Arkansas. Right, kJ Jefferson Wasn't he at Arkansas last couple of years?
Speaker 3: Oh Joe?
Speaker 2: Speaking of knowledge time for money moves presented by DraftKings, Travis Hunter hady, we moved on up, hey, hey, we move it over up like the Jefferson. Travis Hunter now has the third best Heisman odds. Jalen Millro from Alabama plus two twenty five is number one. Cam Ward Miami plus five hundred, Number two, Travis Hunter plus seven fifty number three Dylan Gabriel Oregon plus twelve hundred. He's four. Statistically, Hunter has put up elite numbers and receiver. He ended the weekend ranked fourth nationally in receptions sixth and receiving yard tied for fourth, and TD catcher with five. He caught nine passes the day eighty nine yards and a touchdown, and grab one of the best cover corners in the game. Colorado came from behind with a winner of Baylor. Last week. Hunter had the game winning forrest fumble on the gold line. Hunter played one hundred and twenty eight snaps on Saturday. According to Fox Ball Cast, he's averaging about one hundred and thirty snaps per game.
Speaker 1: When we talk about heyst and right, there's so many different factors that go into it, but when Carvis Hunter is doing it needs to be taken into account.
Speaker 5: This is something special.
Speaker 1: There are very few players that are able to play on both sides of the ball. There are very few players are able to play on both sides of the ball and affect the game on both sides of the ball. The fact that Travis Hart was able to do both, it speaks volumes. This is no disrespect to cam Ward, This is no disrespect to Jaylemon Road and what they're doing quarterbacks. Most of the time they always win the award based on what they're doing, oh way, But what Travers Hunter is doing this year, it needs to be taken a little bit more serious, a little bit more serious. I don't think people really understand, especially those that are voting. I don't know who did the goddamn odds.
Speaker 3: Who's goddamn odds?
Speaker 1: No matter what, Based on what he's done so far this season, already, he should be first. He's affecting both sides of the ball. It's it's not even heard of. It's been done before, but hasn't been done before like this at this level, the way he's doing it, the interception affecting the game, winning the game, the fumble on the goal line at receiver, putting.
Speaker 5: A good number.
Speaker 2: Charles Woodson did play offense, but he did not play odds every He didn't play. If they had seventy snaps, he wasn't playing sixties five of those snaps. He had the package in which he played, and he played extremely well. We're not gonna minimize Charles Wilson. He did, he became the first defensive player to win the Heisman, but he did not play as many snaps on the offensive side of the football as Travis Hunter is playing. He's coming out of the game, they're running seventy five plays and he's only missing two or three of those players, and he's missing five or six snaps on the defensive side. So basically he's playing all but nine, maybe ten snaps in a game.
Speaker 5: Unheard of.
Speaker 1: Yes, but young young bull condition is out this world. Young boy, listen, much respect to Travis Hunter. You know, I know you're gonna see this. I already gave you a message. I had my sisty on, so I know you're gonna get this message. If I don't get that DM with that jersey, I'm telling you Monday FedEx.
Speaker 5: Right, don't want nothing, no excuses. Any in our money is coming straight to me, coming straight to me.
Speaker 3: Period.
Speaker 2: Hey, this was the most comple that I've seen them play, maybe since Prime has been there. The ability to run the football, the way they protected your door should do it through the football, the way they look. They got some I mean late in the ballgame. Ucf ran Theo football got some players. But I thought they did a great job of containing him early on in the ball game, doing enough to disrupt this rhythm. I mean, I don't know when I look at anybody, I don't think they should have ever been concerned about his ability to throw in football. He's more dangerous with his legs than he is his arm. But I thought this was the most complete game. The way they dominated this game. They got after the quarterback, They did a great job of protecting your door. Shady, you'd a great job of throwing the football. But I thought this was one of the more complete ball games, if not the most complete I'm talking about when you look at running Brewing stopping to run, getting after the quarterback defending. I thought this was and it was on the road. I thought, so you played what hell the Ballah?
Speaker 1: They played really well. I'm happy for Prime. I'm happy for Prime. This is what one more week you get to you get to keep them off your back. One more week you get to keep him off your back and show listen, they formed one this year.
Speaker 5: They formed one so far.
Speaker 1: You know a lot of people say they wouldn't be, wouldn't even be in this position. What I like, what I like for Prime is improvement year the year, the improvement year the year.
Speaker 5: All they need a little time.
Speaker 1: All they need a little time to get the right the right people, the right dogs in here, you know.
Speaker 5: And next year it's gonna be even better, and it's going to be continued.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a gradual build, nothing overnight, a gradual bill and improvement is there.
Speaker 5: We can see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it had to be O Joe for the simple fact that man, they would won it well.
Speaker 2: And y'all expect the man to go in there and go to the and to go to the damn Rose Bowl or them Beach Bowl is first year and now after a team went well, where have they ever done that?
Speaker 5: At noell Andy?
Speaker 3: All he all hyped.
Speaker 2: I mean coach Saba did Coach Sabadeck win No. Twelve games his first game his first year there?
Speaker 5: Hype my ad.
Speaker 2: It's gonna take time. And coach Saban had a bunch of four and five star recruits. I'm not so sure how many four and five star recruits prime had before he got to Colorado. But he's gonna take some time. But I was very impressed with the way they played today. I mean, if you look at Ojo, they had fourteen points in the first quarter, they got thirteen in the second quarter, they got another fourteen in the third quarter, was another seven, So they were complete. They didn't take their foot off the gas. They did an unbelievable job today of running the football. I thought they did a better job of protecting the football. I thought they did a great job of getting after the quarterback, attacking the line of scrimmage, did a good job in past coverage.
Speaker 3: There's nothing you know.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm sure coach prime Is said, hey, I'm pleased with the win. But I heard coach Saby said you know what he said, to win and play poorly is a kiss of death. I said the way. It was an express am to me. You never accept anything in a win you wouldn't have lost. But people don't understand that because you know why, they just, hey, we won the ball game. You can't let your players accept that type of attitude because that will.
Speaker 3: Get you beat. That'll get you beat.
Speaker 2: I don't want to, Joe, I don't want to wait till I get beat to get your undervited attention. I want to be in a situation where I can get your attention. That way, we don't be in this find ourselves in that situation. But I tried to tell y'all this was gonna happen. Now, maybe you'll listen next time. I loved I love what coach Saban said. I love the way Prime. Prime said. We can't be we can't be happy with just winning. That's not good enough.
Speaker 5: Who got next?
Speaker 2: On?
Speaker 5: Who they got next?
Speaker 2: Who they played next? They got at Kansas State or at home? Their home against Kansas State? Knis State really good?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go to the game. Get the ticket.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you called Prime, you get I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna go to the game cold too, so I could put on my Dickies Dicky overalls in from the hoodie and my Tims.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Travis Hunter wore a bland T shirt.
Speaker 2: After Richard Sherman comment, there was a lot of buzzs on social media about some of the pregame interaction.
Speaker 3: We got that, we got said about Buddy, we got, we got SARMs.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, he said he he was saying that his skills are defensively second or none. He's he's he's a true corner, he has tremendous instincts, great ball skills. But he said that he was playing as a receiver. I get what Sherman said that he's not a like like Chase and.
Speaker 5: Jefferson polish, Okay, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 3: That's what he said.
Speaker 2: Like he's an athlete playing receiver and because he's so much more athletic then a lot of people that's defending him, he's gonna make a play.
Speaker 5: Okay. I understand.
Speaker 3: The way he's doing. I think I think coach Uh.
Speaker 2: I think uh time put sherm and and uh travel in contact with each other and they were able to have a conversation. Look, he says as a receiver, I just think he's kind of playing. Sherman, a former NFL cornerback. Remember shearm was a wide receiver he he got he went to Stanford as a wide receiver.
Speaker 3: He ended up moving to a defensive back. Said on the Lions Am st.
Speaker 2: Brown podcast, Saint Brown as Sherman if he thinks Hunter can play both wide receiver and cornerback in the NFL, Sherman said, hell, no, you know that, right, you're talking.
Speaker 3: Crazy, But there's been a lot.
Speaker 2: There's been a lot you and not be Yes, he can play packages, but nobody. I don't believe anybody thinks he's gonna play every snap on offense, every snap on defense.
Speaker 3: Nobody believe that.
Speaker 2: Do we believe that he can be a defensive back and have a package of plays on the offense. Yes, yes, because we've seen it before. We've seen Prime do it, Champ Bailey, Charles Hoardson for a couple of guys, JJ Watt had a couple of packages as a defensivelignment. But to play every snap, So the NFL say to try to play one hundred and twenty snaps in an NFL.
Speaker 1: Game, right, listen, you'll have to have the endurance of the ethio of you know, the Ethiopian runners, so the fifty, that's the kind of endurance you're gonna have to have. But when I when I think about it, I mean when when when I think about Travis Hunt and how special he is, even even at the receiver his position, I understand what where Sherman's talking about in a sense, but I understand I'm also understanding how much work and how much time he has to work on his craft. From her receiver standpoint, he's so athletic and get it once they sharp en up all the tools.
Speaker 5: Man, it's a rap. If he getting drafted, he has.
Speaker 1: To get drafted, as I receive anyway, because that's what the money is. That's what the money I see, Travers Hunter.
Speaker 2: Forget the money, Joe Worthy, where forget the money? Where can I where can I thrive?
Speaker 3: Where is my best chance to be the most productive player? I talk.
Speaker 5: Like that he got he got to play receive one.
Speaker 1: He got to play receiver, because you got to understand the money is on the receiving end now. And then the packages, the packages at the dB boom, they got to give you like a little bonus for.
Speaker 3: That O Joe. You think.
Speaker 5: What package I'm saying when he when he gets to the NFL, he gonna have small packages like that nickel. He could be. He could be a Nigga one third.
Speaker 2: I bet I bet you he'll play more snaps on defense and offense.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no no. Listen listen.
Speaker 1: As his agent, as his agent, he probably gonna have me. But as his agent, I'm telling him, Man, buddy, man, listen here. Man, let me tell Let me tell you something. You want to play receiver. You got receivers making thirty million a year. So by the time it's time for you to get paid, you talked about forty five, maybe fifty.
Speaker 5: And matter of fact, they got to pay you fifty because you play both.
Speaker 3: Sides of the ball.
Speaker 1: We can integrate that into your contract. You know, and and and and you know.
Speaker 5: To find the fine print. But what you're talking about, nah, they.
Speaker 2: Don't you in.
Speaker 3: The paid.
Speaker 2: I'm just looking at it from a skill set and where his skills are right now, he's a much better defensive back than is I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't agree with you, simply for the fact that what he's doing on defense is instinctive based on watching film and knowing what's coming as opposed to looking at him what he can do at receiver.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oko, let me how many how many comebacks? Have how many comebacks have you seen him run? How many comebacks have you seen him run? Well, I'm not out what you mean. You have it.
Speaker 3: That's a wide receiver and you haven't seen it.
Speaker 5: Wait, wait a minute, Wait a minute, dot, don't jump down my throat. Now, probably can probably run come back.
Speaker 2: I say probably. I said, oh yo, how many comebacks have you seen him run?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 5: They don't have comebacks in that offense.
Speaker 3: That you asked me?
Speaker 5: How many come backs have I seen him run? Well, they don't have comebacks in that offense.
Speaker 3: What she wanted to say, I seen how how many digs?
Speaker 1: I seen him un the dig? I've seen him money didn't come out to the back door? Yeah, okay, yeah, I've seen.
Speaker 5: Him take a I've seen him. I seen him run catch a slant and.
Speaker 1: Reverse and reverse field and come back out where ran a slant?
Speaker 2: At Oh Joe, I'm just saying looking at him, study for the since he since he's been at Colorado. Watched him a little bit of Jackson State because a lot of when they came on to be out attention. But watching him, I think he's skill set for dB bar superior, bar superior, because like I said, he's a natural dB oh Joe. He could just he just rolled out of bed like hey, I got a boy right here. His back his back fedal, the way he can backfedal and the way he can transition. Now you know, in order to play receiver. These guys are choke you out here if you can't release.
Speaker 1: Oh see that I don't know about I don't know. I don't know about that part of his game. I don't know about that. His ladder moving is uh his.
Speaker 2: He seems like a long stride. He tall, taller than he like six three.
Speaker 1: We could work on that. We can work on that. He tall tall, work on that. He comes, he comes training with me, training me for three months. Man, listen, I get him open into the phone booth. I get him open into the phone booth.
Speaker 3: Six.
Speaker 1: All we got to do is showing up your gate, showing up your steps. And once once you once you, once you get once you.
Speaker 5: Get out that dead area off the line, then you can open up all you want.
Speaker 3: I just like I said, I think he's phenomenal.
Speaker 2: He's as good as athlete that I've seen with my own eyes, and I've seen some pretty good ones.
Speaker 3: Like I said, but.
Speaker 2: Your I was in the year, came into year after time, and so I watched him, and I was in the league when Bo was in the league. They're two of the greatest athletes. You know, when you can play a professional sport two yeah, baseball.
Speaker 5: And I played three. But go ahead, Yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I mean, everybody in NFL played two sports three sports in high school.
Speaker 3: But to do a professional.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so's it's unbelievable. Like I said, I I just I just want to see him. I think he's better suited. At the end of the day, he's gonna I don't think he has to make a decision. I think I think team's gonna help him make that decision. They gonna say, son, we're gonna give you some packages on the officer side of the football. But I think, see, oh, Joe, you're looking at it from a pure monetary point, but I'm looking at it. I'm looking at it from the best look for me a monetary standpoint tell a wide receiver. But where could I make my bones? What could I be the best at tight end.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, man, I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: Now, I've seen it.
Speaker 2: See HER's the fact. I give you an example. Now, if he had Tyreek speed, I was like, Okay, you're right.
Speaker 5: You don't have to have that kind of speed. That's that's necessary.
Speaker 2: No, But guys that don't have that kind of speed, what can they do? Tell the people at home? For guys that don't have Tyreek speed and they play wide receiver, what can they do with Joe? You couldn't touch him in the phone booth? They tactic there technically sound. There's a reason why Steve Larger when he retired, had all the records. He ran four seven. But he was a rock running technician. Guys that can't that aren't speed merchants. They can run the route, treat and make every route look the same. The release, the slant looks just like the quick out look just like the smoke looks, just like the over looks just like the end, the comeback.
Speaker 5: Though he fast he FO three.
Speaker 1: Three, and if you're not FO three here will be by the time. It's by the time in draft time like FO two is great. That's a that's a great tool to have. In your tool box.
Speaker 5: But you don't literally have to be Foe two to be effective. Look at Justin Jefferson, Look at you, Chase.
Speaker 2: I just, oh Joe, you're talking about the leaf receivers that run routes.
Speaker 3: You just saying you haven't seen him run.
Speaker 1: The whole time I'm having because it's not a part of their offense there, I mean their specific offense. But what I do see him? Do I know what you can do when you get that ball in his hands?
Speaker 2: I know, yes, Oh Joe, Do you know, O Joe, you know how good these dvs are if you if you can't consistently release in your chest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you gonna work on that. We're gonna work on that. I got you work, We got got Oh.
Speaker 3: But that's what That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I don't know even if his releases would ever be where his dB skills are. Some things he just got just got he just hey, he just woke up. God made that angle, that long angle. He can be fluid, He can back because normally, you know, guys that are corners that are long, you know, it's hard for them to flip the hips.
Speaker 5: He can flip his hell natural natural.
Speaker 2: He can flip his hips. And that's what you got to be able to do with yo, caause you got to be able to turn and run. You gotta be able to turn and drive. You gotta be uh uh and come forward.
Speaker 1: Hey, you nice to give him heir boy back in eighty seven.
Speaker 5: What huh ship? But I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 3: But but and I and I and I you know, I told you and Tim said this.
Speaker 2: Tim said, had I just like focused on being a wide receiver, just focused on that, I could have went the Hall of Fame, And he could have because he had that kind of thing.
Speaker 3: You got realizing the time to.
Speaker 5: Like he ain't got that running damn miss.
Speaker 3: Sometimes No he did. It didn't, it didn't. But he could fly
Speaker 2: The volume