Speaker 1: Oh La it is Lala Kent with Randal.
Speaker 2: We are back.
Speaker 1: Went back together. The last two weeks, we decided to have other people join us on the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yes we have brought to give them Laala with Randall teeth the Originals together.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Were the originals?
Speaker 1: And I but your podcast with a bow and Jack? That's right, I listened. I listened to your episode. Did you listen to my episode with Stassy and Brittany?
Speaker 2: Why do you gonna call me out like that? Wow, dude, I was busy making a film here in Puerto Rico, and you know I listened to every episode. So that's a bunch of bullshit.
Speaker 1: Well, I will say ours was really really cute, but your guys was cheesy and ours was really funny.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna go against that. I got a lot of great texts and people said they want more of the Dad podcast.
Speaker 1: Well, people said they want more of the Mom podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what, I'm putting it out there.
Speaker 1: Let us know which one you liked more.
Speaker 2: Well, obviously they're gonna like you because you're famous. I'm not.
Speaker 1: You get way more love than I do.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's the thing. How about we just every month or not every month.
Speaker 1: We should just be supportive of each other when we do stuff.
Speaker 2: So why are you? Why are you coming at me? I don't get it.
Speaker 1: We're both the competitive.
Speaker 2: No, what the fuck? I just woke up. I'm doing a podcasts with you, and I'm like, I'm on like trial.
Speaker 1: I I love good competition.
Speaker 2: But not within our relationship.
Speaker 1: Oh honeymoon, we're podcasting. We are hard at work.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well, first of all, I just want to tell you this. I love you. I'm very proud of your podcast because I did see a lot of great comments and I am very grateful that everybody out there was so excited and cool and supportive of the Dad podcast. So we're definitely bringing that back. And Bo and Jack's are all about it, so it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: You guys were really cute. Saucy said. It was like reading a script, like they sat there and said every single thing they could possibly say for everyone to be like, oh, they're gonna be the greatest Dad, which is so true.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you I really liked it, and I'll tell you why. I didn't know what I was walking into and Jackson bou were so fun and such good spirits and so they were just great and I had a great time. And it's nice to see like the three boys hanging out doing our thing and talking about the future. And it was exciting. And then I know when I saw you and Stassy and Britt come in the office. I didn't get to watch, but I saw got like everyone had like the pregnant see glow. It was. It was really really nice to see you.
Speaker 1: Guys together and we're all just, do you know, creating life. No big deal, no big deal.
Speaker 2: So we are For people that don't know, we are in Puerto Rico, yes we are working, which is really nice because it's been seven months that we've been on the sidelines. So this is this is refreshing and you're about to start a film and I am about to start a film. So we're down here and there was a hurricane which is actually as we speak, passing back through Florida. But we got, you know, the remnants of it that you know, we didn't hit buy it, but we got the ruminants and it was like nasty, it was nasty, huge surf undertow. We know that two people lost their lives here in San Juan, in the in the ocean. Yes, so it's been really you know, we've seen a lot of devastation within the islands, and we've seen devastation in Florida.
Speaker 1: And well, I was talking to people on the film, who are you know, staying at the hotel because we obviously have to quarantine and do things like that. But and their locals they were saying, anytime something like that happens, they have PTSD from the last hurricane that left them. Oh, it was incomplete shambles.
Speaker 2: And people know the islands still had this island still has not recovered from the hurricane, the hurricane that was catastrophic. You know, I don't. I grew up in Miami's and I grew up you know, in the Caribbean, back and forth, and so I have obviously a soft spot for this part of the world. And it's people don't realize how vulnerable. I mean, most people, I guess common sense is you understand. But unless you grew up like I did in Florida, where hurricanes are a common experience and occurrence, and the islands are so vulnerable, there's nothing they can do. They're right in the path. You know, they're they're usually had a really really strong category by the time they get to these islands, and they just sometimes a direct hit is you know, they can't recover and loss of life and loss of economy and people's homes are gone and it takes sometimes years just to get them back on tracks. So my heart goes out to everybody that has been impacted by this recent hurricane and it you know, thank god the people of Puerto Rico weren't directly impacted by this one. Right, So switching subjects, as I like to say, pivoting.
Speaker 1: Pivot, pivot. I'm from Utah. I don't know much about hurricanes. I've only seen them on the news. People there, Yeah, absolutely devastating. But no, you're like the weather man.
Speaker 2: Well I'm also well people don't people do know, I guess because I've brought it up. But I am a horrible flyer. So I study radar, doppler, I study the winds, the wind sheer, I study everything because I'm just a bad fly and I feel like the more I know, the more control I have, which is a complete fucking myth. No, you're but it makes me feel better. Okay, it makes it.
Speaker 1: But that's all that matters, you know, Like all these people that are talking about like I pray before a flight and everyone's like, what does that matter? It's like it makes them feel better, So just shut up, all right.
Speaker 2: I pray before every flight, as you know, I pray when I land, and so far I've had no incident.
Speaker 1: So I'm just going to keep it going, Just keep it going.
Speaker 2: I feel like when I'm in the air, I swear I always say this, but I feel like God is holding me. Yeah, real tight. So I just want to.
Speaker 1: That's very sweet. Yeah, so you're praying he doesn't drop you.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm praying. Well, great, I'm flying today, so thanks for that. So I have a question I like in the first part of our segment because today we don't have a guest today, it's just you and me Boo as you like to say, will you spill some tea? Because it's been a minute.
Speaker 1: Should I spill it on?
Speaker 2: I don't know that I'm not in the tea game, but just break it down for me.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, I don't want to go here, but I guess I will. Are you familiar with Real Housewives of Orange County?
Speaker 2: I know the show clearly, but I don't know what's going on with it.
Speaker 1: They have a brand new cast any og Yeah, Tamra, Vicky, the og of the OC gone. They're just not on it anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh so I knew all the originals because I love you.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't know a single person we had. Braun went on right, who was.
Speaker 2: Who was so kind and sober and just awesome? So Bronwin shout out to Bronwin.
Speaker 1: Well, there's this woman on the show. Her name's Kelly Dodd and she's awesome to watch. Okay, she really is, because she's that crazy. Me being someone who has also been crazy on and off Vanner Pump Rules, you know, I take it to the Internet and social media so I can understand what she's doing when she's doing these things. She went on a freaking rampage on Bronwin. It's always somebody, but she's on social media. Granted when I was doing that shit, I was like twenty five, not mid forties, so right now she's attacking Bronwin. She was like passing by her house filming her license plates, asking her if she pays taxes because she has Florida plates, And I thought it was so gross. I don't like when reality TV stars don't know the difference between we're filming and now you're like kind of harassing people.
Speaker 2: You know. It's like, so there's a law, so you're saying the line was crossed, even for don't film.
Speaker 1: Someone's fucking license plates. A woman who is on TV who has children, Why are you doing that? Why are you filming her license plates? And Kelly Kelly of course, was like what their license plates of a Florida address that she doesn't live in. And I'm like, it still is just like an invasion of privacy, Like you're done, You're done filming this season, Like take a rest, take a rest.
Speaker 2: You know you always see it.
Speaker 1: I know what it's like to have drama for four and a half months, Like just kick your feet up and enjoy for a second that you don't have to go toes with anybody.
Speaker 2: No, I'll tell you something. You always say that lot the one thing I always laugh as you say, we're filming for four or five months. Now the show's over, and why are you still starting the pot right right? Meaning meaning we're living our lives, we're all moving, you know, I don't know you always say that. I and I find it. You know, I feel like there's never a line that ends in your world. It just keeps going.
Speaker 1: The thing is is when cameras are up, we don't need to draw the line. All right, cameras are up, You're getting paid. I'm getting paid, Like, let's do the damn thing. When camera's shut down and they're like, great season, guys, please give it a fucking rest. Wow, you know, wow, please give it a rest.
Speaker 2: I gotcha.
Speaker 1: And I also have a soft spot for Bronwyn because I know when we spoke to her she was like two hundred and ninety something days.
Speaker 2: That was amazing. But by the way, I want to say a thing.
Speaker 1: It's like, don't fuck with Braun bron bron.
Speaker 2: When we got to protect we're the inner circle of Bromwin.
Speaker 1: But I want to say it that Bronwyn has bigger things to deal with than you.
Speaker 2: Kelly Dodd, all right, and I will say something else about Bronwyn that.
Speaker 1: I will seven kids. You're right, Leslie, we have Leslie, Emmett, Leslie and everybody right.
Speaker 2: The mother is sitting three feet from us. Yeah, she really wants on this.
Speaker 1: She also passed me a note, Leslie, will you read it for me so I can gossip more.
Speaker 3: When you were talking about the o C, right, I was talking.
Speaker 2: About Shannon Wait, hold on, lock, give her the mic so she could say the question. Have her mown because she's she is not not being on this podcast sitting two feet from us. She can't.
Speaker 3: So I've watched some episodes of The o C. But honestly, it's so bad this year and the stupid story. It is all revolving around Shannon Badore saying that so and so's house is really small and dingy, and then when she was called at it, she went, I never did that. I never did that. I never did that.
Speaker 2: I'll put the mic up to your mouth and don't.
Speaker 3: How can you have seven weeks of she said, I didn't say blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: All right, and les Naman has given her a question and now Lalo answer because I have no clue.
Speaker 1: So your mom and I talked about this at lunch because I was like, what's it about. You know, like I've seen clips, I saw the clip of Bronwin, you know, coming to terms with the fact that she's an alcoholic. But she told me, here's the thing. Why do these people when I film? All right, if I'm gonna go with Katie and talk shit about Stacy, this didn't This never happened. I'm just using an example. I then am going to go to Stassy and be like, by the way I said all of this about you, because they're gonna see it anyway there, you know, like we're going to know exactly what you said. And Bravo is so epic with cutting their shows together or whoever the production team is behind each show that we're also going to have the throwback scene of what you actually said. They're just really good at editing. It's amazing. Anyway, that's the team I think is awesome to watch on TV. But sometimes I need her to give it a rest because now she's with like a really legit guy some news bron Win.
Speaker 2: I want to give her a lot of love. I'll tell you why. I had no idea she had just gotten sober, literally and to the fact that you that she shared a story about getting sober during filming, right, gold medal, Gold medal for anybody getting sober, gold medal times three, trying to do it on a reality show. God bless her for that. Yeah, I have a fun story. When we come back, we're going to have to take a quick break for incredible sponsors and the ones that write checks. So there we go, We're going to take a break.
Speaker 1: I love it, and we're back. Me and my husband.
Speaker 2: Well, you rushed that you had a shot April eighteenth, you had a shot September. Now you get the title shot.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you the next summer?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Can I tell you something really funny?
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: So my mom's side of the family, my mom's side of the family is very like Southern Christian, right, okay, just like you, just like you, just like you exactly, just like not at all. And so my mom was calling her side of the family, you know, her aunts and uncles, which would be my great aunts and uncles and so on and so forth, cousins, and she said, you know, Lauren is expecting a baby with Randall. Yes, and they're one of the uncles. Was like, oh, my gosh, I didn't even know that they got married. And they're from like Georgia, so they have that accent like this love it. So she's like, I didn't even know they got married because obviously you get married then have a baby. And my mom goes. We kind of just passed that exit. We just kept it moving. You know. They would say they're older, and they were like, oh great, you know, yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I know your family and I met pretty much most of them, and they're they're very easy going. Like even if they have their values of different religions and different things.
Speaker 1: That's what I love about them is they don't project them onto you.
Speaker 2: No, no, there, They're very cool.
Speaker 1: I mean, these don't project your awesome values onto me.
Speaker 2: When we met and I met your dad and your mom and your brother and everybody for the first time, and then I met obviously other relatives. You know, I was probably a little apprehensive at first because you know, I'm a couple of years older than you, like two or three. So but the good news is is that they didn't give a shit. They were just like, oh, if my daughter loves you, well, I don't even know why I try to do an accent. If my daughter loves you, you know, we love you. So they're very open arms. I have a funny story okay that I didn't think I was going to share.
Speaker 1: But is this what you were going to share before the break?
Speaker 2: Correct? Okay, good, So this is a great story. I mean great for us because there was kind of a good laugh a little bit for us. Okay, So you know, COVID obviously we take very seriously, both of us and because we're in the entertainment business. Because we're in the entertainment business, we have to test pretty much every three days, and we do PCR tests. We've been doing it for seven months when we're working in pre production where we're shooting at the very very very serious protocols that we do follow.
Speaker 1: Can you explain to our listeners who don't know what that type of test is.
Speaker 2: That test is usually a PCR usually refers to and I could be wrong, but I'll double check, but it usually means the test has to be developed in a lab, not just they drop in a solution and et cetera. So they're considered the most authentic. So we've been doing these PCR tests for seven months now. We test our crew on the movies, we test our office, you know, every three days. We were very very diligent. So this has been going on for a long time. You've been tested a trillion times. I've been testing.
Speaker 1: I'm getting tested again today exactly.
Speaker 2: So my mother and I'm not going to get into all the details surrounding, but I just want to get to the kind of the key part of the.
Speaker 1: Story because the juice get to the juice.
Speaker 2: The juice my mother. And this is funny now, but it wasn't that funny. Then my mother took a COVID test and the lab that tested her gave her a test that I've never heard of, and it was a saliva spit test, which I've never seen.
Speaker 1: No, it was ridiculous. It was cough, really hard, now spit, make sure there's no bubbles.
Speaker 2: When it was just very odd. And I've taken I've taken I can't tell you, dozens and dozens of tests over and so was my mother. So my mother's used to the PCR and the nasal and all that stuff. So we all take this spit test and the results come back and I'm negative, and law you're negative, and my mother. They call me the doctor and they say, we're a little concerned. And I said, what do you mean And they said, well, your your mother's test. I need to speak to your mother. That's how it went. And I said, well, you could just tell me, no, no, I need to speak to your mother because you know this is a confident shohn. So I'm kind of freaking out a little bit. But my mother takes a test almost every week just for safety. She went and saw my sister who just had a baby. So my mom gets on the phone and I swear to you, she looked like from the Jewish mother from Miami to Caspa the ghost. She looked like, no, she saw a ghost. And she hung up the phone. And not only no, no, no, but she went from hanging up the phone to these words, I'm positive to the bathroom and did not come out of the bathroom for about two hours and literally looked like she was downing I don't know what. She was downing, pills to calm her down, whatever she was doing. And I said, Mom, you're not positive. It's definitely a bad test. Now, having been around testing for a while, now, good amount of time, I know that this was a test that didn't feel accurate. It felt like did it felt shisty.
Speaker 1: It felt shisty.
Speaker 2: So I got really upset because you know, as a son, you want to protect your mother and you don't want to see her upset. So she went into full breakdown mode. I mean the highest level and I then, of course we had to protect ourselves in case she had COVID, but she had no signs and she's seventy five, so Shina liked that total the age. But anyway, so she put her mask on, which we then were about twenty six feet away.
Speaker 1: And keep in mind Leslie wears hazmat suits when she gets on a plane. Yeah, like she does not play games.
Speaker 3: And let's keep in mind that I took two tests just before I traveled and I got negative negative PCR nasal swab hunky dory, no sympoth.
Speaker 2: Okay, so we knew. So the bubamayes lala and I knew my mom didn't have COVID. But it wasn't funny at the time because obviously you're very concerned if my mother gets symptoms, and you know she's older and she's at risk.
Speaker 1: She didn't have any symptoms, though, would be.
Speaker 2: Like somebody said it she did. We were worried for I.
Speaker 1: Kept trying to calm Leslie down. Its number one, I knew it was a bullshit. Test Number two, I was like, it would be like someone saying to you, like, by the way, you have the flu, you're not gonna know you have the flu, like you're gonna feel fine, but just so you know, like you have it, like all right, cool, all right, so keep going to go to the next three days.
Speaker 2: No, So the next three days became a barrage I would say a machine gun level for a I've never seen anything like it. Of text messages between her, my sister, and my father saying, you know, just the concern, and then my mother every minute because we had a retest her. So we retested my mother with a proper PCR test in the NAWS and that took two days to get back. And so for the next two days, my mother was basically in a coma in her room, medicated to deal with whether or not this was true. Now three days in, I go, Mom, you don't have freaking COVID. You don't have a single thing. But if you do have COVID, you're quarantining, waiting for the results. You're doing all the right.
Speaker 1: This is how powerful the mind is. Because she was like, I'm starting I think I have a sore throat. Then suddenly her real test comes back negative. She's like, my sore throat's gone. I was like, weird, how that happened? Right? Yeah, weird how that happened.
Speaker 3: But let me just add, let me just add what a trooper I was. I stayed in a twelve by twelve room all by myself, with my pain by numbers, my television and my knitting that even room service.
Speaker 2: Well, you didn't have a choice, mom. You you potentially have COVID, so you are following protocol.
Speaker 1: But and a mother, I'm sorry, I'm going to give her all the props in the world because to be stuck in a hotel room, it's brutal, brutal.
Speaker 2: And not only that, I just want to say this to be first of all, watching a loved one have to be trapped and all, you know, and you have to monitor in case something happens, and you have a doctor on standby and all. I did all those things. But luckily she had no symptoms and it was a bad test, and thank god. But that was pretty insane and intense. But I knew after four eight hours. I felt pretty good that you didn't have COVID. I also know that you're not around anybody, so I felt pretty good about it. But it still was nerve wracking and it was crazy experience because I think that's you know, I've had a lot of friends down that I've had COVID, so have you, law, And a lot of them, thank god, have been you know, mild symptoms, some of them a little more extreme. But we've been pretty lucky for us that COVID hasn't affected our direct friend group as much as you know, other friends of mine have experienced loss of life and hospital I see you and all types of really horrible things. So I'm glad we made it through, and I'm glad my mom was safe. And but but I think she texted me. I tried to do account. I lost counted about sixty or fifty something texts. But again, my mom had all her candy, all her bond bonds and okay, stop at the pean bur and Jelly were now you're acting like you at the prison.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: It was very similar, just the thought, just her talking about it. I was like, girl, knew I would not have been down.
Speaker 2: It was brutal.
Speaker 1: It was brutal.
Speaker 2: Okay, So we're out of it. Everybody's negative, we're testing boom. Life has gone on and we are here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're ready to shoot tomorrow. And what's really gonna be cool is I'm like three or four days, shy okay, So I'm like, I'm nineteen weeks pregnant. A week is only seven days, so it's like I'm five days. Shit, it's like, bet you're nineteen weeks. I'm nineteen weeks pregnant. And when I look back on this movie, I'm gonna be able to say to my kid, like, you were in my tummy.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just said that to you this morning. I was cuddling you this morning and I was holding our baby that the bump, and I said, how cool? We both said, we both said, how cool is it going to be that? Like when our daughter is six or seven right, Well, because it's an action movie, probably thirteen fourteen, we will show her the movie and be like, there's your mom and there's you in your mom. Pretty cool, crazy, pretty cool.
Speaker 1: It's really sweet.
Speaker 2: It's not just like a picture. It's like it's a moving picture forever.
Speaker 1: I know. And I said, after this movie wraps, I'm shutting down, like we can do the podcast because this is easy. But as far as like others, We're.
Speaker 2: Not gonna do the podcast because it's easy. We do the podcast because it's fucking awesome. No, but but say it's awesome.
Speaker 1: It is awesome.
Speaker 2: It's awesome with love.
Speaker 1: I love doing them.
Speaker 2: Say it to everything is ever say it.
Speaker 1: You're being Okay, you're getting carried away. Okay, you're getting carried away. This is like when last night he asks me, would you die without me? I was like, no, I wouldn't die, but like I'd be very upset, you know, like a piece of my heart would feel.
Speaker 2: Like it was missing. O, mine would just be gone.
Speaker 1: I want you to always say that to me. I want to feel like you would just die for real.
Speaker 2: That's really literally, and you just the piece would be gone.
Speaker 1: The boy should always love the girl more. Leslie and I talked about this last night.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's so such bullshit. Okay, whatever, anyway, I know you love me the same.
Speaker 1: The point of this is I want to after this movie, I'd like to go into my pregnancy, you know, the last however many months, and just enjoy the hell out of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have a question because we can't do which is my favorite game because we're not in the studio. My favorite game, as you know, is Mystery Caller. So we can't do that today because we don't have the jack to make the call.
Speaker 1: We also, it's also four hours. Puerto Rico doesn't do daylight savings, so now we're four hours ahead of you.
Speaker 2: But I could get somebody on in New York or Miami. Oh my gosh, we don't have a thing, so it doesn't matter. So we have my mother here. Yeah, so I think it's I want to ask you a couple questions about when I was in her stomach. Was I an easy pregnancy. Was I a kicker and a fighter? Did I come out slip and slide or did I come out kicking and screaming. I'd like to know a little bit about your pregnancy. Mom with me and give Lawless some insight.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, let me say that I never threw up. I was never uncomfortable. I carried Randy perfectly. He was so good. I looked like I didn't have that thing where some people are carry high or low. I was like a barrel with legs, and it was disgusting. So anyway, I went into labor. I went to the hospital. I had no idea what to expect. My pregnancy had been a breeze. Randy had been a wonderful boy in fing in my stomach and then I went through labor.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, was he a big baby?
Speaker 3: Normal?
Speaker 1: Normal? What is normal? Like seventy eight pounds?
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. And then I was screaming so hard because.
Speaker 1: No epidural no oh jangs no. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So wait, so they tried to give me something in my hand, but it didn't work. I'm screaming. The doctor came in and said, you have to be quiet. You're embarrassing me in front of my other people. Well, the next morning I was horse and Randy was quick. He came out quick, okay, but not quick enough. So the next morning, these two nurses were in my room and I said, oh my god, labor was so terrible, but I had this wonderful bundle of joy. Right, it was horrible. She said, oh, you'll be young mothers say the same thing. Meanwhile, I'm horse. I can't talk. I said, we didn't hear about me and the yelling. She said, oh, yes, I know who you are. But anyway, Randy was a very good baby. He got his name from a flip of a coin because Ethan, my husband, and I couldn't agree on the name.
Speaker 2: That's so wrong on every level. Wait a second, you flip the coin to know to pick my name.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah's some bullshit you're telling me.
Speaker 1: I would never Why would you do that?
Speaker 3: Because my father, who is like the strictest person in the world, got tired of Ethan and I discussing names. So he said that we're going to flip a coin and whoever wins and what was the other name? Oh, I would have used Alexander or Jeffrey Michael or something normal.
Speaker 2: And so for them, I'm glad I got right right.
Speaker 3: So for the first year, for the.
Speaker 2: First Alexander, I like, I loved it. Do you think I can do a name change legally right now?
Speaker 3: And it was my grandparents' name.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you guys flipped it. Hold on, you're in the hospital. When you flip it, the baby's out already. Oh yeah, I mean I'm out the baby.
Speaker 3: No, they won't let you out without giving a name.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on. So I come out and your father says, flip a coin. I've had enough of this shit.
Speaker 3: Yes, wow, that's yes exactly. So Ethan got to pick. Of all people, Ethan with his great imagination.
Speaker 2: My dad is not the most creative, but incredible dad. All right. My mom is a rookie here with the phone on, but listen, so, Mom, I want to thank you because that was a great story, great share with us here. We're gonna have to take a quick break law again, and when we come back, come back.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you know what my mom almost named me.
Speaker 2: Okay, And when we come back in Law, I would also like you to share with people, Yeah, how you're doing, how you're feeling, and where you're at your pregnancy.
Speaker 1: I love it. Okay, and we're back. Can I tell you all I'm thinking about? Is am I going to be the next victim of Kelly Down?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Well, dude, you just lit her up? So I mean, what do you think is gonna happen Kelly?
Speaker 1: It's nothing personal, babe.
Speaker 2: No, what was it? Business? This is this podcast.
Speaker 1: Randall loves to let Lindsey crown in me. Sometimes that is not true.
Speaker 2: Listen, Okay, I want to just for the record say this. I don't know about dropping the tea or spilling it or however you drink it. So I have to look to you because you know this stuff. So I ask you because generally you have so much doubge. It's about what.
Speaker 1: I do, and you know what I'm getting even Stacy said it, you're getting really soft.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, I don't buy that.
Speaker 1: You know when I do this thing where I'm like and I'm like, I'm so sorry I did that to you, but.
Speaker 2: You know what it is. But can I tell you why I think that is. I think that you're I think that you're nesting right now and you're getting ready for your baby, and I feel like you're But at the same time, Law, you haven't missed a skip in your step. You have not missed a skip in your step.
Speaker 1: Thank you? All right? So, now that I've gotten that off my chest, Kelly, don't hate me. Please don't come for me on social media. I'm very hormonal. I cry about everything.
Speaker 2: Kelly Dodd's definitely I don't know Kelly Dodd, but I but I was intrigued by hearing the story. But at the same time, I'm sure I'm going to say, probably Kelly Dods a very nice This is.
Speaker 1: Why she's on a housewives franchise shown I'm on vander Pomperoles. Moving on. My mother just listened to this, was going to name me DeAndre.
Speaker 2: Oh and.
Speaker 1: I kid you, not DeAndre because she was obsessed with Michael Douglas's wife at the time, DeAndre Douglas not your favorite? I go, what would what would you have called me? She was like, I don't know, d Dion. I was like, mother, wow, girl, next level, I would have gone by dear Dion because there's no way I would be having anyone call me DeAndre my ninety Do you imagine an infant?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: So anyway, they settled on Lauren.
Speaker 2: It's right in the wheelhouse. So how was by the way, how was it to have all the girls back together, like Brittany and Stass and you in the same room by the way, I know we see them and and you know, but not like like we used to because of quarantine all that, right, But I mean, it must have been a fun day the three of you baby talking.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, the funnest. That's all I want to do all day every day is talk about babies.
Speaker 2: What did you guys? Because I know what I learned and what my takeaway from the boys was, and because I was there right and you listened to it and you loved it. But what what was you know is how I just pushed that on you. You loved it.
Speaker 1: I did love it. I really did love it. I thought it was very sweet.
Speaker 2: But what did you take away, Like, was there anything new you learned about the girls that you didn't know or things about how they're going to raise their kids that you didn't know, because that's that was very exciting for me to hear Jackson both, you know what.
Speaker 1: I was the most shocked by two things. Actually. The first one was that Brittany and Jack's had tried to have a baby for six months, which wow. You know, most doctors that I've been to, like Obie's or ones that I've spoken to, have said, if you try for six months, come in so that we can check you out after a year. We really need to see what's going on.
Speaker 2: OK.
Speaker 1: So I was shocked to here that she and Jack's struggled, which many women do. And I love that we touched on that in the podcast because, like Stossy said, it does if you watch our story, it does look like it was just something that was so easy and like, oh, you want a baby, here you go like they're giving them out for free, and it's not like that. It's very difficult to get pregnant. So I was glad Stacy touched on that and we got to discuss that.
Speaker 2: Oh see, that's nice. Yeah, I mean that's like see to me, like a lot of.
Speaker 1: Women actually reached out and they said thank you so much, like we laughed with you, we cried with you. It was a really great podcast. Anytime I can have listeners feel like they relate is a good day. Good day in the podcasting studio.
Speaker 2: I agree. I think the whole reason we do this and people probably don't realize because we're always joking and jabbing on each other.
Speaker 1: And well, life is really heavy sometimes and I want to be like the light, a light, the sunshine.
Speaker 2: But but I'll say I think that our biggest life for both of us. We always talk about this, is that I think connecting with people great and then and then like being inspired by the podcast or learning something from the podcast or sharing their story with us is probably the high for me, and I know it is for you. So that's cool.
Speaker 1: Definitely all that. And then the second thing was that Stossy. Stossy has never burped or farted in front of Bo, her now husband. I was shook by that. She was I get all the stomach aches in the world holding them in. I was like, oh girl, Brittany goes girl, open up. It was really funny because she was talking to us like she had done something like so crazy. Bo heard me burp the other day. Oh my gosh, I was like, girl, please.
Speaker 2: Say, I'll give you mad props, mad props.
Speaker 1: Shut up, Randall, don't. I will never get tummy.
Speaker 2: Aches you let it rip wherever you are you let do you tell me? Can I take a moment here? Please let me laala. We are laying in bed having an intimate, quiet moment, quiet cuddle. You're playing cooking craze. I don't play that game. I play the game and then it's silent, and as night.
Speaker 1: Falls and all is quiet, I think I'm so sexy.
Speaker 2: You know you are sexy. You're sexy. You're just a real chick, real real chick. Baby. I love you, and you know what the thing is. You're the sexiest girl I know. And honestly, I just feel like we keep it real one hundred all.
Speaker 1: We don't know any other way, baby, we keeps it real? Should we should we sign off with one of our I.
Speaker 2: Think we need a couple of questions from the fans because I love that were I want to Stacey cut that cut it just a part about where you fart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and now that most of my follow me as girls.
Speaker 2: Whatever, okay, here you okay, here's we're gonna listen a couple voice onels which we haven't had in a while.
Speaker 4: Hi, Lolla and Randall, this is Teresa. I was just calling because I just wanted to share with Lava, like about the whole bump thing. I was listening to your podcast today and I was thinking back to my first pregnancy and I'm like, girl, you are pregnant with baby number one, and baby number one it takes a whole lot longer to show. I think I was like five or six months before, like I actually like pop and then when I did, it was like whoa AnyWho. I just wanted you to know that maybe it's because you're you know, you're fit, you work out, you're pregnant with baby number one, it's just going to take a little longer. So I just wanted to give you a little love and let you know, don't worry about that at all. However, I do want to say that baby number two, it comes fast and furious, so hold on to your hat. I love you guys, I love your podcast. Looking Forward to hearing more from you, and I can't wait to see that cute baby. Keep doing what you're doing, guys, love you bye.
Speaker 1: I love her. You know what we talked about bump shamers on the Girls episode, Yeah, and there were so many cute fan pages that posted about it. They were like, they see you, they hear you bump shaming them, so stop commenting on their bodies because it's rude. And then they went through. They keep going through and deleting any mean comments, which I was glad. I want to all That's what I'm gonna start saying. I'm not showing yet because I was so fit before. I was just so I was just in such great shape before. Could you imagine? It's what I'm going to start telling people that'll make me super punishable.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Next next voice smail Bill he Allo Randall.
Speaker 5: This is Paris from Orange County. I love you guys and watching and listening into your podcast since the beginning that Lala, I'm super excited for you to have babies, and I'm curious to know if you plan on showing any part of the birth on man A Puff Rules, if you guys are doing filming, or if you plan on kind of keeping the baby a little bit more secret behind the cameras A great podcast. You have the great work, Randall, you make me last my ass off. How you guys are amazing and such a two couple have a great day.
Speaker 2: So the question is, if given the opportunity or or you have the control to say so, would you actually show the birth of our PI.
Speaker 1: I would give them a full on knocked up movie shot. I'm just kidding. Have you seened?
Speaker 2: I can't, Yes, I can't.
Speaker 1: Conversation, here's my thing. I would be so down for vander Pump to film it. The problem is is that, like say, with keeping Up with our Kardashians, like when you watch them giving birth or they're you know, I didn't even.
Speaker 2: Know how they did that. They did it on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's really sweet to watch because the whole family gets excited. Vanner Pump is like, that's my storyline. Laala's giving birth cut over here, and you know Tom and Katie are having an argument cut over here. This is all made up. You know, you're just saying another storyline that's fit into a bunch of right.
Speaker 2: So you don't know, you don't have an ans I.
Speaker 1: Would, okay, but posting on the ground, yeah, in a giant turban boats.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I think you do? Because I just know you well, but I could be wrong sometimes I am. I think that you will like when they start filming again. I think that you would show obviously your whole journey to your delivery day and then you know, maybe going into the hospital and then you know photos private photos that we would take and then pick you up with the baby leaving the hospital. If I was if I was producing the show. Now again I know shit about reality TV, but if I was producing a show like that would be I think, give you your your your quiet sentimental moment with me and having the baby and obviously going through labor, because that could be you know, that's going to be intense for you, and I just have to be there and be loving and patient and supportive, which I will be. And I think coming out of the hospital, you know, then you can share your ur bundle of joy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't wait to meet her.
Speaker 2: People don't realize and we're running out of time here, but I just want to say, people don't realize what a what a what a soft you are. Every day I think almost every day, probably for at least the last two or three weeks. You have asked me multiple times. I think it's just so endearing and beautiful, you always say to me. And I don't think people see this side of you as much as I do. You say, you know, I wonder what she's going to look like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, are you going to cry?
Speaker 2: I can't even so, I just I just think it's really beautiful that you are so excited to meet your daughter, and I just people don't see that side.
Speaker 1: So I love you, man.
Speaker 2: So she's going to be beautiful just like you. Please God, don't let her look like me, but let her be as smart as me and go get her. You're hot, okay, but let's just take your side of.
Speaker 1: The looks because it's a girl, that for sure.
Speaker 2: And also you're hot and beautiful. All right. Well, I've had a lot of fun with you, babe, and we're out of time.
Speaker 1: I love you so much. This was a fun podcast, babe. I love it, and now we're sending you back home to LA and I guess mom's got to get to work bringing home the bacon that's gangster. Yeah. Thank you guys so much for listening to another episode of Give Them Lala with Randall and we will catch you next week.