Speaker 1: All right, the morning one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wakey, wakey, eggs and baky, It's time for the Bobby Bones pre show.
Speaker 3: Here's your host.
Speaker 4: Bones.
Speaker 3: Sometimes this show is such a fiction where if I come in and I'm fine today, I had good energy yesterday, I don't like waking up in the morning. Ever, sometimes you just have a weird day where you don't feel good. Not me today, And I don't know if that's Ray's case today. But again, it's so fictional because I'm talking five seconds before Ray went out with that high energy wakey wakey, He's like, oh, do you want me to hit that. I'll do that early morning. Yeah, man, whatever music starting, Wakey, wakey, eggs and baky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 3: Nothing personifies how I feel about my morning life than that moment right there. I hope we leave that inning. That's funny, dude, that's it because it's like it's some of your more mourning people than I am. And I'm not complaining. I'm gonna complain, but it's not a real life complaint. It's unfortunate that this job which you have to work, this shift of radio, and obviously podcasting is such a big part of our business too, but we can't do the podcast in the afternoon. If we're here for the radio show, we have to do it. It's a big part of my life has been at the most listened to, most well compensated position, the morning show. We're all here and I hate mornings. I've done it for twenty years. I hate mornings everything about it morning. The only thing good about it is it finishes earlier and get more stuff done in the afternoon. Yeah, but I would after our break four days into it, I was going about at four am. That's so weird, waking up at eleven or noon.
Speaker 4: That's my body, absolutely, Lady goud Go, I was.
Speaker 3: Born born this way.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 3: And it takes four days, that's it, and I am off the schedule completely. Okay, So but how do you get back? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you like towards the end of the break, did you start weaning yourself.
Speaker 3: I used to try to do that. I used to try to do that, like micro dose myself back to waking up in the morning. It was like, it doesn't matter the first few days. I'm gonna fel terrible anyway, so I don't. I just raw dog. Day one, I didn't sleep very much last night. But I know the first four days are going to be like that, so I'm not even like upset about it. Okay, enough about that, I doant lunchbox walked in the room. I did not know who it was. It's messed up man, meaning it wasn't. I'm like, there's a stranger here. He just walked in and he had a hoodie all the way down, like almost covering his eyebrows fully. Beanie, man, oh, beanie, yes.
Speaker 4: Why are you talking like that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Storly?
Speaker 1: I like beanies.
Speaker 3: And he's got a full beard right now, and it's and listen, I grew my beard out a little bit and it's great too, so take it same forty Yeah, right here in chin is gray.
Speaker 1: My chin is just so gray.
Speaker 4: I can't it's and the sides are bleeding gray.
Speaker 1: Well when you get really long, if I just manicured it or what is that?
Speaker 3: We called whatever?
Speaker 6: Right now, it's pretty wild down the neck.
Speaker 3: And he had a hoodie on and I thought it was like a homeless guy that got in the building. Yeah, And for a split second, I was like, who is that? And it was him and he was like, you know, you know who I am? Why I know who you are.
Speaker 1: Welcome to twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: Did you was that?
Speaker 3: Did you ride your bike?
Speaker 1: No? No, it's too cold, man, it's way too cold.
Speaker 3: Well you walked in and like nine layer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but walking from the parking garage it's freezing.
Speaker 3: Hey, don't get me started, because here's a deal you're talking about.
Speaker 6: That.
Speaker 3: Our security guy, Tim, who I meet out every morning, he brings me in and mike.
Speaker 4: Beeper didn't even work today. My beeper has worked every day. My beeper didn't work yesterday.
Speaker 3: Okay, I would be in trouble.
Speaker 4: It's a problem.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't have the phone at but I have the beeper and the beeper's never not worked. But Tim, our security guy, meets me out every day. First he's like, park here, make sure nobody's gon shoot from across the parking garage. Then we walk in and he beeps all the stuff. And then so I text Scuba. I was like, hey, I'll let you know when I get to the building so you can come out. I text him five minutes before the building. I drive in. I see Eddie walk in like morning Eddie, wait, morning body and then no scoobas I'm like, okay, I'll just walk out to the I think I lost.
Speaker 6: A finger for do you keep doing that? And I really looks like something's wrong with your finger.
Speaker 3: The thing where you fold your finger.
Speaker 6: I knew that you hadn't lost your finger to prostbrate, but I thought.
Speaker 3: Well, Scuba, Steve was nowhere to be found. He even left his phone, but he went to the bathroom, left his phone behind, was not there outside, and that's okay whatever, So I foind there's new doors to this place. I don't know. Look, team's out there every day.
Speaker 4: What are You're just trying to do it.
Speaker 3: It's like whenever you do GPS all the time. You know how to get places, and there's like you got to walk in a side door and go up a couple of things. I can't even get in the building. I'm outside freezing. Scuba doesn't have his phone, he's on the toilet, doesn't meet me outside, and then I'm locked inside the building and I'm beating on the door and then I finally get in. There's homeless people everywhere lunchucks. So but yes, uh, thank you, Scuba.
Speaker 1: Yeah probably, I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Man, I've been on vacation and I wasn't on my phone a lot, and I just haven't been used to having it on me.
Speaker 3: And I was like, I had this day two. You're like the inter turn once I went to Hawaii and the intern the interne comes back from Hawaii for like a week, and all of a sudden, she's naturally saying a loha. That's what you're like right now. She's like, oh, sorry, I forgot, I'm not in Hawaii. No, you're at work now. I know.
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 7: It is because I'm not I only like my phone. I don't like technology in general. I'm more of like a like just a world person. I don't know how to describe that. That's insulting to us. He's like, I'm just elevated, but like I enjoy doing things with my family and my kids and going.
Speaker 3: Then you're saying people don't hear that, don't like to do that. No, I'm frostbite, go ahead, do your things. What need to say. I'm just saying it was nice to not being near my phone.
Speaker 7: I was like, wow, I remember like growing up and not having a phone, and who really gives a crap about social media and connecting with people outside of the circle that you're in At that moment in that time, and enjoying that moment in that time.
Speaker 3: That real insulting every one of us because he's going, listen, I'm not like you guys, like that's what he's doing. He lives off the limb, and it doesn't to me. It's honest. So I love my phone. Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 4: It's great.
Speaker 3: But you're just like, you know, I just like things, like I don't know, doing good stuff with people and like treasuring lives and moments, unlike you guys. Anyway, I was just outside freezing up. I'm really sorry, due, I really am.
Speaker 7: I'm so sorry, and I had this gut feeling something was wrong, and then I came in here and I saw you, and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: He's Luckily I could hear Kevin kick off Kevin because he works in a room three rooms down. He does all my commercial audio in the morning, look like, and hear him like yelling something I'm beaten on the door hello, because I'd called him too, but he's usually in a studio with headphones on, and so finally I hear the ring on his phone and he's like, nope, let me in.
Speaker 4: I'm cold.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: I had a beanie on what have and I was looking for one of those stations where they put free coats for people. You walk up to get a coat on the wall, because that's all I have a coat. I park right in the garage and walk right in like I think one of my nipples shattered. You know what I bought and this is a scuba thing. I bought one of those things that if you have a phone and you put in the pack, the pouch takes takes you off the grid. Your signal doesn't go out of the pack. You guys familiar that It's not the only scoob and I would like is we're worldly and we like spending here the time with people and like, man, well I'm going to go to the TikTok shop. But what you do is it's a pack that I like, if you want to get off the grid or they can't track you even if it's on. It's like a force filled that shuts down all the cool Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we should sell these to people. That sounds like a great idea.
Speaker 3: What do you mean, sell them? They are being sold down?
Speaker 1: Oh I'm saying night now. Criminals can just be going off through grid, But why.
Speaker 3: Are you saying? It was confusing to me how he said up, Yeah, thank you sarcasm.
Speaker 4: But did you not hear the doesn't sarcasm?
Speaker 3: But that doesn't make sense because I wasn't saying anything or you should be sarcastic.
Speaker 6: Well, no, he was just saying in general, not towards you.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, it's a great idea. These available were criminals.
Speaker 3: You're saying such a weird tone that it doesn't I'm just telling a story about what I bought, and all of a sudden he's putting like energy of like a well, it's funny.
Speaker 4: He didn't say like that's a terrible idea, period, he said.
Speaker 1: I said it very sarcastically, so it implied that I didn't really much.
Speaker 3: I was, and that's part of the conversation of an intro of a story. It did not deserve sarcasm, I felt, yet until I made an opinion that I know.
Speaker 6: But I looked over and I saw his facial expression too, so that's probably where I have All.
Speaker 1: The inflection was all in sarcasm inflection.
Speaker 6: His tone was right on.
Speaker 4: But for real, though that thing probably does the opposite. It probably lets people know exactly where you are.
Speaker 3: Now, because I see a lot of criminals. No, it's not about criminals. It's about people who who it will be soon. What are they called preppers?
Speaker 6: Oh? Doomsday?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like if the government or somebody's trying to find you. It's more like that.
Speaker 6: Oh, because yeah, I hadn't thought of this until lunchboxes.
Speaker 3: Think it's stupid. Who thinks I think is so stupid?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: But that's like how I was intercepted in that story.
Speaker 6: So I guess could people use this if they're going to go commit a crime, and then sure you could.
Speaker 3: You could use it for whatever. All it does is eliminate.
Speaker 6: There has to be a way around it.
Speaker 3: If we don't don't put in the bag then no.
Speaker 6: No, no, I mean is there a way like if you're trying if they're trying to figure.
Speaker 3: Out But the whole point is it's not It's not if you're coming to leave your phone at home, sure don't take your phone. Yeah, but I'm saying this is for if you're just not wanting people to fight, you want to get.
Speaker 4: Off the grid, just don't take your phone.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't understand, but you might need your phone. You might need your phone though, because if you're somewhere and like I got to make a call emergency situation, Yeah, you have an affair or something.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah there.
Speaker 3: My whole point is we have them when the world ends. I'm starting to build a little hut and I have these pouches. I wish history. Go to my history am i TikTok store. I buy so much stuff off TikTok shop. You guys don't no, no, I do know how to get to that on your TikTok if you go to the store, Mike, is there a way to look at that? My entire history from TikTok shop, I have orders history anyway, I bought those pouches money. I'll keep scrolling too. In case Caroline and to get off.
Speaker 4: The grid, do you have like an emergency?
Speaker 3: Can also have a solar powered machine that can charge up my phones and stuff. That's right, or if we lose power, it's a solar battery.
Speaker 4: I bought TikTok shop, and that's cool.
Speaker 3: I get on this, these prepper tiktoks. Yeah, and they're like get ready for the world to end. And I don't really think the orders get the world's gonna end.
Speaker 6: But maybe so have you tested it out? Does it work? No charge through the sun?
Speaker 3: No? No, I have taken out of the box.
Speaker 4: Okay, world's and then the pouch thing. How do you test that out? I don't know, Like, do you call a cop and be like, hey.
Speaker 3: Do you see mebe you can't call anybody with it? You probably put it in your pouch and have somebody call you probably won't.
Speaker 5: Ring, Okay.
Speaker 6: Also you can maybe put it in the pouch and then we look at your computer and see if find my iPhone works?
Speaker 4: Ok good, Okay, you could do that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't have it with me now. Maybe I ring it tomorrow. Man, I wish I could find I'll look on TikTok shop in the second half of the show.
Speaker 1: I'll see if I So, what's the difference between TikTok shop and Amazon. Is it the same stuff or is this different stuff?
Speaker 5: Different?
Speaker 1: The first time I've ever seen you sit down, Papa.
Speaker 4: It's a different marketplace.
Speaker 3: It's like it's just a different store.
Speaker 4: It's Paymart and Walmart.
Speaker 1: Man, oh, yeah, but they got the same stuff.
Speaker 3: Well now, yes, but TikTok shot it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: So I was wondering Why wouldn't you just go to Amazon? Because it seems like.
Speaker 6: Amazon they don't have everything and all sorts.
Speaker 1: Amazon has everything, not not the reason to argue.
Speaker 3: Let's let's pull back the tone. I would say, TikTok shot for me. People will tell a story and then it'll say click here, and then I click there and buy it. Right Amazon, I gotta like know about it first and go search for it. I don't know about this stupid crab right only know about the stupid crab, but someone stupid tells me about it.
Speaker 4: He's right, though, Anything you need it's on Amazon.
Speaker 6: No, No, not anything. Sometimes you go and they have it available.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, but it's there.
Speaker 6: It's like, why am I going to ever go anywhere else? Like sometimes I have to go to Target. Sometimes I have to go to Alta or sport.
Speaker 4: Like not brands. But if you need I'm talking.
Speaker 6: About products products, talk about products.
Speaker 3: Don't argue with her about aim.
Speaker 4: You need a hair clip Amazon?
Speaker 3: Okay, but that's like a generic. That's a amis saying. If you have specific products, everything there, right.
Speaker 1: Brush, I got it.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you anything you eats soil, they'll get you soil.
Speaker 1: That's correct, but.
Speaker 6: Why would you ever go to soil? Yeah, sometimes I go specifically to home depot for those one item. They don't have everything.
Speaker 3: You can't really argue with them because what their argument is going to be, got it?
Speaker 6: They likely are not the ones ordering things for their house.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's very sex sexist of you.
Speaker 3: Because she knows you. There's a difference where it's not sexism. If you've spent a decade with somebody and no kind of their routine, you should you should get on Wayfair. Yeah, that's a whole other world.
Speaker 1: That's just furniture.
Speaker 3: Not really, it's the greatest everything is like.
Speaker 1: Now Wayfair is going like products, not furniture.
Speaker 3: Well, no, no, it's it's the core. Yeah, it's the core. But I'm saying, like I was looking for a tall, small table to go over the front of my treadmill. I needed to be specific so I could put my computer on it because I'll just go on a day off. Because my left foot I lost some cartilage, had a little accident, lost some cartilage there. It's been bone on bone, so it's been killing me. So this is like four months ago now. It was happening even like during the All Star game last year when I was playing. It's been hurt in forever, but I finally went to the doctor and got it, get the results. And so I was looking for a table because I on an off day where I'm not working out, I would just walk for sixty to ninety minutes and then do.
Speaker 4: Curls ninety while you're walking.
Speaker 3: No, I I almost feel I tried that. That wasn't very cause I'm trying to watch TikTok and New Curls and then I fall too much. Yes, So I looked for a table, a tall table, and he goes, it's dude, they had all the dimensions of this perfect table.
Speaker 4: Cool.
Speaker 3: Now I put my computer on it and I walk. Man, it sounds old and I and I work and it's amazing.
Speaker 1: But wait, you work while you walk, dude?
Speaker 3: I got table from Wayfair. Yeah, but the whole point of walking is good out of like working, but is not relaxing. I mean walking, I sed to walk and do it. How can you have opinions about Wow, I think about things.
Speaker 6: I mean, you're not at I walk and work.
Speaker 3: I don't even like to walk. What's happening?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh? What was that?
Speaker 3: It looked like a bead got the homeless guy shop. To my god, I heard it from their ears to watch my thing, what like transform are coming?
Speaker 1: I don't hear anybody.
Speaker 7: Oh so years out. Now I don't ask you what yours sold it? He's sell different parts?
Speaker 3: Is your work?
Speaker 1: Ady?
Speaker 4: I thought he was still mad about walking.
Speaker 3: Through his head but now I don't have anything. He's teetering on a rage day, is what I thought.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm not a rager today.
Speaker 4: I thought you were so mad about.
Speaker 3: What you walk.
Speaker 6: Bobby's like I do it, and I was like I do it sometimes, and he's through your headphones.
Speaker 1: It was so loud that I had. But now I don't have anything.
Speaker 3: It's good. We're about to go on there and a few minutes, are we okay?
Speaker 7: You on the air, Oh yeah, your MIC's working and your headphone's working, and then their MIC's are working. It's just unfortunately the lights that let you know the mics are on not functioning.
Speaker 3: And their headphone he blew the ears off. Yeah yeah, you guys, you guys, okay, I can't hear anybody now everything. They can't hear me. But are they okay? You guys? Okay, yeah, yeah, I'm okay.
Speaker 1: You know I'm not.
Speaker 3: One of your ear drums is heard. Now you've blown it. The guy that wants to scam everybody just missed a scame. I gave you the opportunity.
Speaker 7: So then if their microphones worked and you can hear them in that room, I think we're okay for now.
Speaker 3: But they can't hear anything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but they can still hear you in the room though, Just Bobby, No, I get it that it's functionable, but everything's broken around here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that whole desk is definitely down, except for Eddie. It sounds like you're work. I'm working heres.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 3: You can hear we're going on the air in like ten minutes. Yeah. Do we need to call somebody to get them fixed or they just take their headphones off and just.
Speaker 7: Yeah, already notified Zach to come and take a look at it. Got it, So that'll be fixed momentarily. But for now, well we're good right now? Yeah for no, Yeah, yeah, definitely the micros work and that's all it meant. I hate walking too, but it's not a relaxing thing for me. It's an off day workout where I just and by the way, you want to talk about help belly fat?
Speaker 6: Who knew walking?
Speaker 3: It's crazy. My have friend Ben who is a musician, and we're both kind of nuts and so, but we both walk now and we talk about inclines and speed. We're like ninety year olds.
Speaker 1: That's old.
Speaker 3: What incline did you walk at today? What do you keep your speed at? Any your heart rate?
Speaker 1: Let me know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the conversation we had yesterday.
Speaker 6: I went eight point zero at a incline at a three point oh with my weight invest on.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good.
Speaker 3: Cool, three is pretty good. Three is getting a little bit eight point oh. Inclines are crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I didn't stay at that incline for in the three speed for a long time because the weighted vessels like it was a little much.
Speaker 3: But again only three.
Speaker 1: My headphones off to hear her better.
Speaker 6: Welcome to mid forties.
Speaker 4: Does your weighted vest look like a bullet? Bulletproof question? There's a guy, yeah, walks my neighborhood. It looks like he's in a something.
Speaker 6: You think, oh, well, I wear mine under okay, but is.
Speaker 3: He is he white? So it looks that much like a suicide bomb?
Speaker 4: Looks he looks like a navy so you don't.
Speaker 3: Call your racist. If it was just like he's.
Speaker 6: Suit vest beer like tan colored, it's black army.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh yeah, that means like he's undercover.
Speaker 4: That's what it looks like.
Speaker 3: It means probably walking with the weighted vest.
Speaker 4: After the fifth day, I was like, Okay, he's just walking.
Speaker 3: They call that like dicking or something. No rocking, rocking, that's you call it. Yeah, yeah, that's my term.
Speaker 6: They say it's one of the best things for menopause.
Speaker 4: Who's miamy.
Speaker 6: I know a lot of days an O b g y N that I follow when it comes like.
Speaker 3: A Star Wars character, O g y n is the best thing for your perry. She didn't say O b g y n. It's like Obi wan Kenobi. You know my person Obi j i N for aging women's superhero. Ever Obi g i N.
Speaker 6: With perimenopause or if you're going through menopause and you're wanting to prevent osteoporosis, one of the best things I can do is wear a weighted vest when I'm walking around.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be a great show.
Speaker 3: I come to you, Obi guy N for your safe wisdom. That's a I know what it is. But Obi wan Kenobi, I get it. I don't even watch Star Wars. I know who it is. And then his cousin Obi g I n Yeah, why do you put me in stirrups sir for the force? Yeah, okay, we have to do the show yet, but yet anyway Wayfair, they're not paying me to say. This is just the websites Wayfair dot Com. We used it. They we got something, we ordered it. I'm pretty color blind out of the wrong color. I was supposed to order black and it came brown. Could you click the versions of the colors. Yeah, it came brown, and I said, hey, I got the wrong color. They t told me to keep it nice.
Speaker 1: That's legit.
Speaker 4: That's so.
Speaker 3: I don't know they would do that every time they tell me to keep it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try that every time.
Speaker 3: Then nope, I went fraud. Uh okay, cool. Let's go to the radio show and hope it works, and then we'll do this break and come back for the post show. It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bones. So the effort has been to make daylight Saving Time permanent. A bill has been filed in the one hundred nineteenth Congress that will abolish changing our clocks. HR one thirty nine makes daylight saving time permanent. So but the thing is, we don't want the bad one, and at first it was the bad one.
Speaker 6: They can't do that.
Speaker 3: That's a bad I the one one in now is the bad one.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Or it gets dark early, we're in the bad one.
Speaker 3: We're in the bad one because that means we would spring forward later this year and then never fall back again. So that's the good one. They want to keep us in the good one. So they want to, Yes.
Speaker 4: But what happens if we stay on the good one? At some point stuff's going to change. Right.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, it'll get dark earlier, but it's also getting dark earlier, and we're giving that hour up and mostly it's not even Yes, a little bit of it's the darkness part, but also I just hate the time change because it's just a weird week.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we have to adjust.
Speaker 3: I got enough to adjust to every day. I mean, yeah, in my life, I'm good.
Speaker 6: It'll just now be a natural flow of the light to dark.
Speaker 3: And we have a sample Arizona. There are actual places that don't change, so we know that y two k doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: It doesn't screw everything up.
Speaker 4: No, because we have a whole state that's doing it already, and the farmers are okay, yes, yeh, b.
Speaker 6: Didn't you hear Bobby's whole speech about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when I'm when I'm on a good one, I think they start to worry that they can't.
Speaker 4: We can't really they can't.
Speaker 3: They can't really be you know, a grand or dissertation like myself.
Speaker 4: Intellectually, we can keep up, you can.
Speaker 3: I'm kidding. Uh, there's one number two. And I don't want to do the whole story here, but Eddie just reminded me. If you listen to our podcast twenty five Whistles, Eddie tells the story of a pair of Siamese twins where one of them is straight, one of them is gay.
Speaker 4: Crazy.
Speaker 6: They have already not We talked about it dinner and I know that's what I mean. And then thankfully I didn't have to think about it.
Speaker 3: For at least. I can't stop thinking thirty.
Speaker 6: Six hours and now I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 4: There's so much to think about.
Speaker 3: They have a wiener. They're just connected on two people, two heads. Oh well, I would say more than two heads because they're connected in the middle. They have like stern them up.
Speaker 6: It just depends on the type of Siamese yes. But let's just say they have one or fist down there.
Speaker 3: Yep, this guy has one wiener, but one head is straight, one head's gay, right, they are so imagine if like this straight.
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 5: I didn't hear that part originally. I just heard you were talking about the private part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then I caught the oh, you're like everybody has one wiener. Yeah, I know they're it's Siamese twins.
Speaker 4: There are two people with one wiener and one is gay and one straight.
Speaker 6: I know that's the weaner Part's not bothering me. It's the other part.
Speaker 3: After we well, after we had talked to both, we go, do we do twenty minutes on this and twenty five whistles? So if you want to like hear in depth conversation, have at it. But what Eddie and we're talking about it yesterday afternoon we're working out. Still I couldn't stop thinking about it, and I was like, do you think it's a battle of their brains? We're like, because if let's say a guy's making out with a girl, but the gay one is like I don't like girls, where like the straight one is like working on a boner, but the one's like trying to cancel it out, like no, like he's going, I'm so turned on.
Speaker 4: The ether one's going baseball because you can kind of control.
Speaker 3: That, and then it ends up looking like the guy when you drive by a car dealership, or it's kind of flapping in the way like it's not quite there. Yeah, it's just like it's simple, you know, No, it's wild.
Speaker 4: But Amy, that's what we've been thinking about two days.
Speaker 6: I know, I was. I was trying to do it while I was eating my dinner together night two days, trying to think about how maybe one of them can you. Then we were talking about can you can you put a one of you fall asleep with like a sedative?
Speaker 4: How are you gonna fall asleep when that's happening to you?
Speaker 3: I know, but we're thinking about how I don't have a fall asleep. The other thing was how did you.
Speaker 1: Learn about these guys talk?
Speaker 3: Well that's what he he goes, I saw this on TikTok, and I'm like, thirty percent chances it's true.
Speaker 4: And then then we looked.
Speaker 3: It up and we watched it.
Speaker 6: I've watched video.
Speaker 3: Wild and the other thing, and we won't get into it.
Speaker 4: But no, yeah, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, okay, never mind what you can't do that I did because he requested it. But I can tell it to you afterwards later.
Speaker 6: What happened.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about it, he asked.
Speaker 1: Did you is it a news story or is it something new story?
Speaker 4: It would have been a new story.
Speaker 3: Shut up, Oh boy, if it's sensitive a hold, okay, there's that right to hear the story.
Speaker 6: Oh it's on there.
Speaker 1: It was already on there.
Speaker 3: What's on there? I was gonna tell Amy again to get her reaction, but yeah, I'll tell you off air because you're gonna be like, oh my god, why not just know you can tell okay anything's high school to try to have sex with them?
Speaker 6: Stop?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 6: When when?
Speaker 4: When in high school?
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: So that's the whole story though, because she after he graduated, like inviting them over for drinks.
Speaker 4: Me and a couple of buddies.
Speaker 3: That is weird, right, Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's all there drinks and you're only eighteen.
Speaker 4: Eighteen, And I thought at the time, I'm like, that's kind of cool. But now that I'm old, I'm like, that's crazy.
Speaker 6: What about your buddies? Maybe she liked your buddy maybe.
Speaker 3: But realized recently that she was trying to have sex with them. And he told me this at dinner, and I'm like, this has never coming becus I never thought about it, And so he had it in his forties. The revelation was his teacher tried to have sex with them when he was a.
Speaker 4: Kid, and how could have been crazy? Yeah, like that in a bad way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you're eighteen though. Oh really, if you're eighteen, Oh, you don't have to say that. You can be like, is he's been crazy? Okay, because you're an adult.
Speaker 4: Good point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's up there. It's did the whole If I was, we were, it was an odd show.
Speaker 6: Do you know where that teacher is now?
Speaker 4: No? I don't know.
Speaker 1: You never woked up on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 6: Friends playing?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, good point, good question. He hasn't reminisce about it.
Speaker 6: No, you'd be like, hey did you.
Speaker 3: Go with voicemail? One? Right?
Speaker 8: Hello Bobby Bones, long time listener here from Austin, Texas. I have a big recommendation for twenty twenty five for you guys to bring back a lot of the previous old tivings that we haven't heard in a while. Number one being the death Draft. The death Draft was absolutely amazing.
Speaker 1: It was so fun.
Speaker 8: You guys loved the death Draft, you know you did, so bring it back. Number two, what year was it? That was a staple game every single morning for us to listen to and play along with. And finally, all the variations on Amy tana joke where there's Amy yelling a joke, Amy whispering a joke, and Amy yodling a joke.
Speaker 3: Appreciate that we don't do the death death draft anymore because it just felt mean because we we draft people who we think are going to die.
Speaker 1: And one year I got two out of three draft.
Speaker 3: He dominated it, I know, I got Whitney Houston. Yeah he did. That was so that I know. So we think we had something to do with their death, and we don't like that feeling. So we we don't do the death Draft anymore. The other stuff I can I can re look at.
Speaker 4: I don't remember Amy yodling.
Speaker 3: Well, once you would tell a joke, we would do all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 4: I don't really yelling in the whispering. That's funny.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah, thank you for suggesting that. We'll definitely go and think about bringing some of that back. We play What Year was on the countdown on the weekends every show, so that still exists in a capacity. So okay, there's that. Why would you do dry January? I don't feel like you're somebody who needs Are you drinking? Are you drinking?
Speaker 6: No, not at all. I've never done dry January, I know, but I'm actually drinking less than I've ever had. I don't know. Go ahead, people around me are doing it, and I thought, well, okay, I just on a whim. I think it was New Year's Eve. I was like, okay, I guess I'm doing it. And then have been in dry January before, like in November and December. I had ordered these drinks that are like mocktails anyway, so I was already dabbling in that just but I'm.
Speaker 3: Saying, are you drinking enough to where that would be like me doing a a no weed Wednesday weed? So nothing's changing.
Speaker 6: That's a really good point, yeah, because it's not really impacting me. But also like I had dinner with some girlfriends the other night, and like I didn't get a drink. Or when we all went to dinner the other night, I was like, hey, Bobby, what are you drinking? Because I knew you had a mocktail and I so I ordered whatever you had and it was so good. But I think normally at a birthday dinner, I probably just casually would have ordered a cocktail. But this because I'm doing dry January, I didn't.
Speaker 3: Do you see the alcohol cancer story?
Speaker 6: Yes, the Surgeon General, you put out a warning.
Speaker 3: I have the news story.
Speaker 6: Okay, I know.
Speaker 3: I want I'd rather play the new story because they know no, it's official supplement. But at times sometimes we get a little longer version. I do want your version after it right. Hit that okay, yeah, there's no audio for this.
Speaker 6: Guess what I have audio? Hit it me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, go ahead, okay.
Speaker 6: So on January.
Speaker 3: Third, and this is what we got.
Speaker 6: Twenty twenty five, the Surgeon General put out a statement saying that he would like for there to now be warning labels on alcohol for cancer risks, specifically breast cancer.
Speaker 3: Colon, liver, big time cancer risk.
Speaker 6: Yees, big time cancer risk, and that it needs to be on there, similar to how cigarettes now have warning for that and other countries like Ireland they already have a warning label on there.
Speaker 3: And so I think I have it saved to my TikTok. But yes, it was alcohol. Yes, now all alcohol. Surgeon General is calling for cancer risk warning labels we placed on alcoholic beverages, siting a new advisory of the alcohol is a leading preventable cause of cancer leading. Yeah, like the report warns even one drink a day increases cancer risk drinking mouth sofs, throat, colon, liver, and breast cancer.
Speaker 6: Right, so I believe twenty thousand deaths per year. He like, there was a category of like alcohol related cancer.
Speaker 3: It was so significant that I was blown away at how significant they were saying it was.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like I think one hundred thousand diet people diagnosed twenty thousand dead per year.
Speaker 3: What this is? I have a bunch of videos saved. No, that's got to be New Orleans that video.
Speaker 4: I mean, shouldn't we put a cancer risk on everything because at some point, like everything's not a cancer not everything, No, like all the stuff we cook on they're saying, like the Teflon's cancero is Now I'm like I've been keeping on that for forty years.
Speaker 3: I think sometimes they just learn it because we use it for a long time and they test it. But yes, I think they're the microplastics. Yeah, I mean that's the yeah water where we have all that stuff on our brain because we've been But I was surprised at how prevalent they think the cancer is because of even moderate drinking.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because we have been led to believe that, oh, you know, glass of wine a.
Speaker 4: Day keeps the doctor away.
Speaker 6: But I heard doctor away and maybe, yeah, it's not going to impact your heart health. But then it's like, oh, wait, what about cancer, especially if those types of cancers potentially run in your family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look at the article, it's they then they are specific in it. I don't need to you know, you do.
Speaker 6: No, I feel like I did a pretty good job.
Speaker 3: Morgan went to Europe over the break. First time out of the country.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, first time to Europe.
Speaker 3: Where'd you go out?
Speaker 1: Where else?
Speaker 6: You like?
Speaker 5: Out of the country ever, I've been to Mexico and down in like the Caribbean.
Speaker 3: Okay, I would still say first time out of the country because you're with that dy every day, so you already have a little dozen Mexico Mexico. Yeah, and then mics right there too.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't think Mexico counts in the country officially. I no, no, I mean I know officially, like I know, Mexico is not America.
Speaker 6: I think it's part of North America.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying that's like a lot of people go to Mexico. What about Canada, It's America too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: Meaning the cultures aren't so different that you're like, Wow, in Mexican food, we have it. I don't know. I feel like Europe is a whole different ballgame.
Speaker 5: Toilets are completely different continent. So that's what also makes it to.
Speaker 3: Fly over an ocean, the whole thing. Uh thoughts, Oh, it just insane.
Speaker 5: Everything is so different on multiple levels.
Speaker 3: One old things are hundreds of years older than what we.
Speaker 5: Are, Like the architecture of.
Speaker 6: Architecture.
Speaker 3: We'll go with it. Go ahead, Do you wait?
Speaker 5: How do you guys say it?
Speaker 3: Not that? Go ahead?
Speaker 5: How do you guys say it?
Speaker 3: Architecture, architecture, architecture, architecture. Now you're saying texture, texture, like texture, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: It's okay.
Speaker 1: We all do it, whether how they speak, Oh we do, yes, we do.
Speaker 3: That's why Amy started correcting, like no, no, no, letters say it again.
Speaker 6: Well, I thought it was just time you mess up.
Speaker 3: That's all me. That's all me. I shouldn't have done that.
Speaker 5: Well, okay, the architecture, however, I said it.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 5: The buildings are just insane. Things are just hundreds and hundreds of years.
Speaker 3: Old in our country, older in our country.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then you come over here and we just have these like modern, very stale buildings and it's depressing.
Speaker 3: Freaking fund rogers. You're like, that's from the seventies. We're like, wow, put that in a museum. It's crazy. It is crazy how old stuffed. There's like stuff from again, five hundred years before our country even existed.
Speaker 5: There was one of the cathedrals that they started building in the sixth teen hundreds and they're still building. It's never been finished. And that was like fascinating to me.
Speaker 1: Hick, that's going so slow.
Speaker 3: I don't think it ever, Oh yeah I don't. I don't think it's a tax issue.
Speaker 1: Because they just it's so old.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They're probably going to redo what they did before.
Speaker 5: Is it, Dame, It's a bad contractor let's know, but Notre Dame was open when I was finally Yeah, yeah, so where did you go? So we started in Brussels and then we went to Paris, and then we went to Barcelona.
Speaker 3: Worst Belgium capital. Belgium. I've never been there. What's that like?
Speaker 5: Amazing? All they do is eat chocolate and eat fries all day.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm about.
Speaker 5: That's all they do, like really genuinely, there's chocolate shops everywhere, There's fry shops everywhere.
Speaker 3: That's like two of their main things that are coming given what they want. I've never been there, been to Belgium.
Speaker 5: Belgium was the prettiest as far as all their buildings, in the way that it was set up, very walkable. I can walk around super easy, and everybody was really friendly.
Speaker 1: Speak English, yeah.
Speaker 5: That was the other thing that I was everywhere. Yeah, everybody speaks English. But we're like the dumb Americans that don't speak other languages. Everybody speaks like five languages.
Speaker 3: When you go out of the country, you feel so selfish. Yes, you see other Americans. They're louder and more obnoxious in restaurants, and it's how we just are.
Speaker 4: Well, don't they all want to be like us.
Speaker 3: Okay, but they're not.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: They're more polite, they're cleaner, they're not as rude, they're not as loud. You can death, dude, you can definitely tell American when you go anywhere that's not America.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's embarrassing.
Speaker 3: So from did you train or did you fly?
Speaker 5: Okay, so we well we flew over there and then we took a train from Brussels to Paris and then we fled.
Speaker 3: Well, I just was trained over.
Speaker 5: A cruise over I don't know, it's.
Speaker 3: Ship, like a fly over.
Speaker 5: Stright from Brussels to Paris, and then we took a fly from Paris to Barcelona.
Speaker 3: So, so tell me about Barcelona. I never been to Spain.
Speaker 5: Barcelona was my favorite.
Speaker 4: Barcelona.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're not from there, you're from Mexico, but that's what they say about Colona. You can't really jump in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was my favorite. They had like the best food. Everywhere is a tapas restaurant where it's just these small plates and they are so passionate about how they feel like everybody there is so like they're just so everything is so important to them and passionate and they they don't wake up until like ten am. They don't start partying until twelve thirty. They take naps all day long. Like anytime we were walking around doing stuff, They're like, why are you guys? No, you need to go take a nap.
Speaker 3: I've been to places like that where I'm not trying to shop or buy something at eleven o'clock and they're like, no, we're nothing's over till three people are taking their siesta.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's how it was, and they called the Spanish way. So the culture there was also like super crazy. But Barcelona I think was my favorite, just because it was so different and again all the buildings and structures are just so pretty.
Speaker 3: Was it cold at Barcelona?
Speaker 5: Barcelona was like in fifties.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good, not horrible. I would because Paris is my favorite city. I loved it, but I would imagine it's a different experience if it's cold, because what we loved about it was we just walked to all the we did all the outside stuff. If it's cold, I'm not doing crap.
Speaker 5: And it was cold, but we did still walk everywhere, but also to the museum. We didn't go into it.
Speaker 3: It's awesome.
Speaker 5: No, I don't know that we had enough time to fit everything in and still go in, but we did manage to use the Metro in both Paris and Barcelona, which was we were very impressed with ourselves, navigating a different language and a subway that I have never really used besides once in New York before.
Speaker 3: How do you feel now that you're what did you learn about the world? Because I always feel like if people because I never traveled, never had the money to travel till later on. But once I started traveling and seeing other places that I thought I would never see, it definitely opened me up in a lot of ways to go, oh yeah, just because I grew up indoctrinated with certain beliefs, that doesn't mean they're right, because people all over the world have way different beliefs in many different ways. And the exposure to start like, I just felt like, man, I am dumb.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how I felt very like uncultured and I thought I was cultured. I thought it was very open minded, and then I go over there, I'm like, I'm not. I feel I felt stupid.
Speaker 3: The buildings being so much older puts everything into perspective because that was like a random building. That's Building twelve hundred. Remember the de question of penness went until seventeen seventy six, right, like we were, it's crazy London. You have ever been in London yet?
Speaker 5: I haven't been to London.
Speaker 3: London is generic ly still really cool, but so much history. It's wild. I did all my stuff because Full House and Ready Bunch, Like, I didn't have anywhere to go, so I like old TV shows would have stuff. What did you pan because the Full House. I went to Hawaii because of Brady Bunch went to London because of friends.
Speaker 5: Like because they went over yeah.
Speaker 3: Theirre episodes, And I was like, if I ever get the money to go places, I'm going to go to the places.
Speaker 5: Did you go where they went, like the same cities and.
Speaker 3: Stuff or just only yeah, the same cities. Well except for the Brady Bunch, they were just the ocean. I don't know where they were because they had Honolulu. I was, well, I was for sure Honolulu.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I ended up going like four times as American Idol. But I went by myself once to finish a book myself. I wouldn't recommend that, which is yeah, just you take a picture of me, okay, get it? Where's it. No, it's just me. Oh that's a weird conversation. I don't mind being mamaself, But like I was going to hike and I was like, I'd like to remember this. Do something other than a selfie. Hey man, we take a picture of me?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, were your Oh did you? And they're like, is this guy gonna kill us? The whole thing? What about dude? You mean your dudes over there?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah? The trifecta in every city? That was the other thing.
Speaker 4: What's the trifect Like we met?
Speaker 6: What is the three of them?
Speaker 4: And what does she mean?
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, she went to three cities and met three different guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: They're so friendly and every like they come up to and aggressive some of them, Yes, definitely aggressive. The ones that we interacted with were really great. But we would go into a bar for five minutes and we'd be people would be talking to us. It was wild. I've never experienced that in my life at bars.
Speaker 3: Did what was did you make out with all three different countries?
Speaker 5: I will plead the fifth okay, fair enough, okay, but it means yes.
Speaker 6: Also, did they wait for the Americans to come in?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: They had their chocolate, their fries. Ready.
Speaker 5: A lot of them couldn't. Like there was some that they could speak some English, but like they would be translating to each other while we were talking. So I don't know that they were necessarily waiting for that to happen.
Speaker 4: Should we kidnap them?
Speaker 1: Well you can.
Speaker 3: You can also tell an American immediately, and that's attracted. I mean you can for sure. American walks too. Americans were a lot of leisure. Were like sweat pits in other countries. It's worn't a little, but what do they wearing dress? They were actual clothes, like adult clothes. Americans, we more so will just wear whatevers comfortable even in public. Not really as as prevalent in Europe.
Speaker 5: No, they definitely dressed dressed much nicer.
Speaker 3: In Paris, it was like everybody was dressed up. You walk out, everybody's gotten on nice clothes.
Speaker 6: I learned that through Emily.
Speaker 5: In Paris, we wore when we were in Barcelona. We didn't know where our night was gonna take us, but we had like jeans on and just comfey clothes. We walked in and the girls just stared up. They were like dressed to the nines like they were at a ball and then there was this these two Americans just in their jeans and sneakers like in this huge club.
Speaker 3: And also, if you know somebody's a tourist and you're a dude, you're probably gonna go up and shoot your shot because you know that people are like yolo turists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no strings attached.
Speaker 3: Everybody's like, I'm going to bang that person immediately. I think it's like a Vegas club, man, But wait, how do you know You've never been to a Vegas club. No to Europe where she's talking about.
Speaker 1: You're saying, but that's but that's how you looked at it. When I went used to go to Vegas when I was single.
Speaker 3: We didn't look at it like that.
Speaker 1: Now we did. I looked at the club that way, like, man, I can get with that chick. No strings attached?
Speaker 6: You would you would look, but would you act on it?
Speaker 3: But what happened? I mean, at one time he did love Asian girls. He had like two years he had a different a girl every.
Speaker 6: Week that one time in Vegas, like hundreds.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I've seen him many Asian girls, So I'm not even gonna say he only did it once. I've seen him at least four Asian girls trifecta quad, the quad more and there had to be more than just those that I saw. And he had a thing because I don't know why, probably because there were just a lot of Asian girls in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Will Waite so hot, That's what I love Vegas.
Speaker 6: To plug the fifth on whatever? But like, what about phone numbers? Communication Instagram? Is there any have you talk to any of them? They may come to America? Yeah, okay, oh my god, they're gonna come visit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's there's communications.
Speaker 1: You guys understand how this is why Morgan is so dumb.
Speaker 3: Sing about that all we have to go.
Speaker 1: She's gonna bring some guy who really doesn't speak English to hang out for.
Speaker 5: Speaking English to speak to me.
Speaker 3: Hi, We go to room. You're putting lips?
Speaker 5: Why did I all of a sudden it become Russian from all of you.
Speaker 4: We go to the room.
Speaker 3: The only one we only know Dolph Longeran and Rocky when it comes to impressions. Okay, thank you, We have to go. We will excuse me, see you guys tomorrow. Bye, buddy,