Speaker 1: Fellow conspiracy realists, Welcome back to our classic episodes. Back in twenty twenty one, we, like so many other in conspiratorial circles, became fascinated by the idea of a mysterious substance called adrenochrome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guys, right, which is real? Well, ye, it's definitely real, and we've seen it sort of fictionalized in many ways in like you know, fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Not that was fictionalized exactly. They were definitely doing weird drugs, but that was my first, you know, experience of that. And then you start to see it pop up in a lot of conspiracy talk about it being the thing that has harvested you know, from what is it? Like children and stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, victims of but usually the young ones. You'll find people that will swear on their family members that this is a real thing that is happening in elite circles, that people are being abused and either or sacrificed to get this stuff. I remember, guys, back then, there were articles in places like Wired that were taking it pretty seriously, at least the conspiracy theories that were floating around.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we also know, it's been mentioned before, way before the conspiratorial interest in it. It was mentioned in numerous works of literature, from Fear Loathing in Las Vegas to the Doors of Perception. So lo these five years ago, folks, we got together and we said, what's going on? What exactly is this? Why do people believe it's a drug used by hopelessly addicted elites? So check it out. Let us know if you were as freaked out as we were.
Speaker 3: Doesn't it kind of change things a little bit with some of the revelations of the Epstein group and everything, and like what he was, I don't know, ugh, And that's making me rethink it.
Speaker 2: Well, it doesn't. It certainly doesn't seem super far fetch, and it never really did in a way. But then things go through that conspiratorial game of telephone and get blown away out of proportion. But there is something to be said about like harvesting the blood of the young. We know that all these millionaires do that pretty openly, so why wouldn't this be a thing.
Speaker 1: So let's roll the tape. We can't wait to hear what you think. From UFOs to psychic powers and government conspiracies, history is riddled with unexplained events. You can turn back now or learn the stuff they don't want you to know. A production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: Hello, welcome back to the show. My name is Matt, my name is Nolach.
Speaker 1: They called me Ben. We're enjoyed as always with our super producer Paul. Mission control decands most importantly, you are you, You are here, and that makes this stuff they don't want you to know.
Speaker 4: Folks.
Speaker 1: We have a lot of interesting conversations off air, and not all.
Speaker 4: Of them make it on air. But we, like many.
Speaker 1: Other folks in the audience today, have been talking a lot about the effects of money.
Speaker 4: We did an.
Speaker 1: Episode a few years back called being wealthy make You a Bad Person or something, and the science is surprisingly depressing and pretty solid. But I think our conclusion was it doesn't necessarily make you a bad person. It just makes it much easier for you to become a bad person or behave in uncool ways. But that's like an open secret. It's not even a secret that money can make you increasingly disconnected from the world around you. You get surrounded by opulent things, you have a bunch of syncophants, and yes, folks, and you're able to do whatever you want, often without consequences that can make people jaded.
Speaker 2: The old Ivory Tower situation. Yeah, and it's pretty it applies. I mean, it's literally like you have the resources to kind of wall yourself in, whether physically or socially or economically. And then like your old friends from you know, when you were poor, they don't want to hang out with you anymore because you've changed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you know, as many of our YouTube commenters have noticed recently and said out loud, we have that McDonald's money now, so we get.
Speaker 4: Right, Oh, we've got the juice.
Speaker 1: It's also the only point I would expand on there is that Sadly, another open secret is that the rags to riches stories are much less common than the media would have us believe. So often, if you lose touch with your old friends, they're your old friends from Phillips, Exeter or Harvard business and you're just out of touch. But you're right, you're right, we do. We have that McDonald's money now, and we've you know, got like I got really into faberge eggs and monocles.
Speaker 4: What weird things have you guys gotten into?
Speaker 2: Oh? Well, I don't know bout you guys, But I'm really enjoying my golden arches and blazoned Cadillac. And then I was gifted by the corporation as we refer to it.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I've been getting McDonald's pizzas delivered to me from twenty ten or whenever it was. They're still good, by the way.
Speaker 4: Awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what happened to them. If you want to check out more to.
Speaker 4: Learn this, check out the podcast that we.
Speaker 1: Just learned about today, Whatever happened to pizza at McDonald's.
Speaker 4: No spoilers other than that.
Speaker 1: There are one hundred and seventy seven episodes, so get ready.
Speaker 4: But you're right.
Speaker 1: We as people look for new experiences, and when you have access to so many experiences so easily, you get a little jaded. You want new levels of exclusive. I don't want to own a parrot anymore. What's the most endangered illegal bird? I want to own that and I want to teach it to dance with my tiger.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 3: Yes. And you know, another important thing is that wealth often comes over time and with age, and as you're getting older, you're thinking about a lot of things. One of the major topics on your mind is self preservation.
Speaker 1: Right, So I feel like another way to phrase that, too is new escapes. And one of the big escapes is an escape for mortality. So it's no surprise does some very wealthy or very powerful people get into really weird esoteric stuff.
Speaker 4: And there is nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 1: It's just stuff that's merely out of the reach for most of the public. Like you buy a dirigible, you're not hurting anybody. It's just most people can't buy an airship.
Speaker 2: But also, let's just say too, when we're talking about these types of you know, escapes from mortality, they could just be really expensive skin care products. They could just be you know, really really pricey spa vacations, things like that. Mud baths that the average person couldn't afford. Doesn't necessarily mean, you know, drinking the blood of virgins or children.
Speaker 1: But today's story is about the dark side of elite hobbies. It's a tale about shadowy, secretive acts, a new unholy combination, the bleeding edge of modern science and allegedly ancient rites.
Speaker 4: You see, folks, you.
Speaker 1: May have heard recently that there's a hot new drug, or I should say a hot new drug making the rounds amid the uppest of the upper crust. It's called a draino chrome. Here are the facts.
Speaker 2: A draina chrome. You may this word might be ringing some bells. We'll get to that in a sec but here is the official story. First things first, it is real. It is a chemical compound that's produced by the breakdown of naturally occurring epinephrine adrenaline. It's created both synthetically and in small amounts inside the human body and other mammals as well. The first synthesis lab creation of epinephrine was in nineteen oh four, and synthetic epinephrin hit the market in nineteen oh six. So to convert the epinephrin to adrenochrome, all you have to do is allow it to oxidize. You essentially manufacture an oxidization reaction with another compound called silver oxide. So what are the effects on humans.
Speaker 3: Well, there's been some testing quite quite a bit, but not as much as you may think on this substance. And we'll get into the reasons why testing on this substance isn't widespread. But you can use this stuff in labs for all kinds of varying research projects. Really, researchers have found that there are a few uses for it medically. But again, this isn't It's not like this stuff is being used all around the world to test for one specific thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this is funny. It reminds me a little bit of the story of cream of tartar, which some of us may have in our pantries today. Cream of tartar is like a byproduct of wine production. It's the gunk left over in the barrels of wine, and it's used for a couple of specific things. But is it considered a staple, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: I would argue no.
Speaker 1: For many people, dream new chrome is kind of chemically it's kind of like that, like they know how it's made, they know the bodies produce it, they know it has maybe a couple of medical uses, but there's not like it's not like the silver bullet or miracle cure for something at this point officially. But wait, so there are also some dangers, possibly some downsides to humans being exposed to too much adrenochrome. There were some small scale studies back in through the fifties to about the seventies. Lets say small, we mean fewer than fifteen test subjects. Here and these studies appeared to show this substance could trigger some psychotic reactions. They were phrased as like disassociation. There were two psychiatrists, Abram Hoffer and Humphrey Osmond, back in the fifties who claimed that adrenochrome can form in the brain and may play a role in some specific mental illnesses.
Speaker 3: And through these studies they found that a few fairly common things could actually assist in curing schizophrenia by two things vitamin C and niacin. Interesting, right, two things we've heard of before, Two things that exist in a lot of energy drinks.
Speaker 4: And scientology treatments.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's also like a popular thing to take if you're trying to purge yourself for a drug test. I've heard like people take lots of nisin because it makes you like sweat out the impure. But it's also kind of questionable as to whether that actually works or not.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work, now, anybody who's look, if it doesn't work, find an excuse.
Speaker 4: To put off the test, give yourself a couple of days.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But the reason why vitamin C in nyson were important there, or at least the thinking here in this research, was that they would reduce adrenochrome levels in the subject.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They called this the adrenochrome hypothesis, which, fun fact, is also the name of the math rock album that we were working on in our spare time. The time signatures are crazy. Well, it's just like three tracks. One is two minutes long, the other two or forty two minutes long.
Speaker 3: Honestly, it's it's it's more laborious that it is fun for me to try and get some of these time signatures in my drumming. Ben and I really, you know, I appreciate like what we're trying to do, right man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the track number three forty two minute ones, which is just called time signatures.
Speaker 4: I think we should explore a different direction there, but.
Speaker 3: At least reduce it by like twelve minutes or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Whoa, hey, WHOA. All right, we'll put a pin in that.
Speaker 2: We'll shop it.
Speaker 1: But there's one problem with this study, even though it sounds pretty interesting right. Later studies tried to reproduce this megavitemin treatment as a way to address schizophrenia, and they were not able to confirm any significant benefits any positive effects, making it at best maybe a placebo or implying that there was something off about the methodology of the folks behind the hypothesis still matter because at the same time, we have other things happening in Western culture, and this is hugely important. We have a long like a long running kind of in joke in English literature where in multiple authors are using the phrase adrenochrome to describe some sort of some sort of enigmatic drug. Like think about how if you're familiar with The King in Yellow, the entirety of the story of the King in Yellow, the original anthology is about this play that you can't read because it will drive you mad, and so adrenochrome kind of plays that role here. In a lot of literature, it's described as the druggist of drugs, the most hallucinogenic of hallucinogens, right.
Speaker 2: And all this. Hucks actually mentions this in an essay that he wrote called The Doors of Perception, which you know, obviously the band the Doors took their name from, and he refers to it thusly says, then came the discovery that adrenochrome, which is a product of the decomposition of adrenaline, can produce many of the symptoms observed in mescaline intoxication, but adrenochrome probably occurs spontaneously in the human body. In other words, each one of us may be capable of manufacturing a chemical minute, doses of which are known to cause profound changes in consciousness.
Speaker 3: Does that Does that sound like anything familiar to anyone that we just spoke about about the way DMT is described by many folks and also noticed there may is used several times. And yeah, remember this is Huxley speculating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and let's not forget I mean, like drugs are a huge part of Huxley's body of work in terms was it soma I believe in a brave new world that sort of like made everybody It was sort of the opposite of what a psychedelic does. Psychedelic is supposed to open your mind and make you think about the greater world, where as Selma was literally like an anti psychedelic which sort of closed your mind in and made you falsely, you know, complacent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we also have to point out, as far as every researcher knows, Aldus Huxley himself never took a drain and chrome, which is part of why those maze are popping up in his essay. He also in this work doesn't explore how someone would obtain this substance. He just says, like from that quotation, it's spontaneously produced, like the MT from the human body.
Speaker 3: And it just one last thing to remember here, Huxley is writing about something that is being tested. There is research going into this thing. He wrote Doors of Perception in fifty four and it's a known quantity, so he's he's pulling from something that is just beginning to be understood, right, And then those studies we mentioned before aren't till the think. I think it's fifties, sixties and seventies where those days occurring. So just remember that, like it's an author, a brilliant mind, grabbing from a piece of science that is just beginning.
Speaker 1: Right with a lot of unanswered questions. And then we fast forward. Hunter S. Thompson, gonzo journalist. I think he's a phenomenal writer. He also gives Adreynochrome a little bit of a nod. For many people in the West, either the book Fear and Loathing Las Vegas or the film is going to be the first time they may have heard of this substance unless they were an older person.
Speaker 2: It certainly was for me, and I would love it very much if we could just like steal a quick clip from the scene in question.
Speaker 1: That stuff makes pure mescal and seem like ginger beer man.
Speaker 4: A dream of chrome, A dream of chrome.
Speaker 1: In the book, the specific quote from the character is doctor Gonzo is, there's only one source for this stuff, the adrenaline glands from a living human body. It's no good if you get it out of a corpse. And then there are more mentions about this throughout literature, both nonfiction and fiction.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: And just remember there again, I hate to be the time bandit over here or whatever. I don't know. No, I'm not a time bitit, the time master or whatever. That was written in nineteen seventy one. So just leaving that out there. We've jumped now towards the towards actually the end of those studies that were being done.
Speaker 4: We mentioned, yeah, we're jumping around.
Speaker 1: I have these like we've got four examples and I have them kind of jumping around in time.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 1: Part of it was part of it was based on how explicit the mentions were.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, no, totally, and that's totally fine. What I'm saying is when we're thinking about how these authors are writing from or where they're pulling it from, it's just interesting to have that in the back of your mind.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, yeah, like in Doctor's Sleep. That'll be another cultural touch point later on in the show. We know in a Clockwork Orange, I believe in the film adaptation as well as the novel, there's the popular milk based cocktail Molco Plus, and it has a just like a smoothie bar. They've got a couple add ons you can put in, and one of those is called Dreadcrumb.
Speaker 2: Drend Crumb. You pointed that up in and it came flashing back. We got vella set sent the me esque and Drendcrumb absolutely clearly a reference to what we're talking about today.
Speaker 1: And that book, by the way, I don't know if we ever talked about it, but I think that's when when it was originally published, they removed the last chapter of the story, which makes it completely changes the whole thing anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yeah, oh, the Redemptive of the Redemption arc essentially.
Speaker 1: Right, right, right, So another book from the seventies, nineteen seventy three called League Highs there's a guy named Adam Gottlie. This is nonfiction but very opinionated. He describes adrenochrome as physically stimulating. He says it gives you a feeling of well being, and he implies there's some disassociation. He says, there's a slight reduction in thought processes. We don't know if he ever took this substance or if it was just based on hearsay. We do want to mention that there are other things mentioned in that book, like catnip.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: If you try catnip once, never do it again.
Speaker 2: Never again. Yeah, it certainly does make the creatures of the feline persuasion go nuts. I heard a thing on in PR the other day about what it is. It's like almost like heroin, Like it affects their receptors in a similar way to like opioids. And there's some study about I'm sorry, I have to look it up after we get off, but there's some new information out there about how catnip affects the brains of cats, and you know, like nothing else.
Speaker 4: Finally, right, people need to know.
Speaker 1: Now you may at this point be saying adrenochrome this sounds interesting. I love the authors you named. It's a shame that I'm not hip enough or enough of a literati or a scientist to buy it. Well, good news kind of. You can literally buy this stuff if you want some, you just hop online. I tried it unsuccessfully.
Speaker 3: You tried it to buy it.
Speaker 4: I tried to buy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always try it when we do stuff like this, like when we did transcranial.
Speaker 3: Oh tds wows yep tDCS. Yeah, it is true. It's it's a chemical compound that is created in many biolabs. There's one specifically. I think this is the one. I don't know if this is the one you tried. But there's a place called Santa Cruz Biotechnology. Is that Is that the place you went to?
Speaker 1: Yes, there's one of the places. It was a bummer, okay, so their prices I went there because their prices are pretty cool. Just for twenty five Just for fifty five bucks US, you can get twenty five milligrams of adrenochrome. Unfortunately, it appears they mainly sell to quote unquote labs quote unquote qualified medical researchers.
Speaker 2: With all kinds of safety favor I know. Well, it's funny though, that you know, if you ever heard anybody talk about like these like research chemicals. Right, there are a lot of lab created analogs to psychedelics and methymphetamine and things like that that are legally obtainable if you have the right credentials, which you can, you know, fudge, there are ways to get it. I've not saying I've known any characters that fooled around with anything like that, but they are out there, and things like two CI and two CB that are these these you know, synthetic analogs to highly powerful psychedelics.
Speaker 1: And nigh impossible to regulate because it's just so easy to make one little analogue. Yeah, that's legally different and not scheduled.
Speaker 3: Here's a fun fun thing that I found here, Ben. If you go to scbt dot com, which is where the Santa Cruz Biotechnology it's their site, and you you know, you want to add something to your cart, like adrenochrome, it down below has a thing that says you may also like like like a recommendation of Facebook resume recommendation or something down here. You know you got in in tacapone toll capone, uh you zero five two one That sounds interesting in o R. Four eighty six, all kinds of chemical compounds that you can just add to your cart and purchase.
Speaker 4: All the hits. Uh.
Speaker 1: If you have again a quote unquote lab and or quote well whatever, I just is standing in the way of progress, folks. I my penchant for self experimentation. Aside officially from what we understand, adrenochrome is it has uses, like Matt said earlier, but it's not super useful. The main medical use you'll see is too slow blood loss.
Speaker 4: It does this by.
Speaker 1: Assisting with the synthesis of these fats that are called prostaglandins, that those are the blood collodding parts. And then it can also help with the inhibition of COMT that's something that deactivates certain neurotransmitters. All pretty much like, no, we'll say it's not hyperbolic. All of the online sellers that we found noted that their stuff was synthetic. It's lap created, It's identical to the stuff that would occur in mammals. Like it's literally it's not a it's not a hair off, it's literally the same stuff.
Speaker 3: What is their phrasing here? Uh, there's a there's a FAQ at the bottom that at that scbt dot com and it says is this is this the naturally occurring type or synthetic? It says. The response is, thank you for your question. Adrenochrome this version is chemically synthesized.
Speaker 1: Meaning created in the lap by humans. So there's another question though, this question hopefully everybody saw coming. What if people are already secretly using adrenochrome for something else. It's weird because, look, we had that relatively dry, important and factual explanation of adrenochrome. But when you look at the works of literature versus the works of science, it almost seems like they're talking about two all together different substances. So is the stuff being sold online the same stuff mentioned in these works of fiction. A lot of people, and I mean a lot of people guys will tell you this is not the case. YouTuber Liz croakn is someone that you can look up if you want to dive deeper into this. But the question is this, what if in opulent mansions, secret compounds, and hidden bunkers all across the planet, shadowy members of the business community, celebrities, politicians, decay aristocrats, and more are all secretly partying with adrenochrome, and if so, where do they get it? Well, answer this question after a word from our sponsors, Here's where it gets crazy.
Speaker 3: All right, everyone, this is a big one. We're jumping in too. This is a dive like swan swan like dive directly into this. Are you ready, good form, Matt, good form?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Thanks?
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So here is the idea that you will find spread all across social media and from YouTube to TikTok to you know, Facebook, all over the place. This is the This is the tale that the world's upper class, the elite, that that point one percent of the point one percent they are using adrenochrome. This is the this is the story that's told instead of you know, this weird compound that can be used for a couple of things. This thing is some kind of drug that is like the one that's described by these other authors, but it's also got something else. There's something else to it that has to do with staying younger, being like, there's a vitality giving aspect to it. The biggest thing here is that you can't get adrenochrome, the true kind, from you know, some lab that's creating it synthetically. You have to get this stuff from a young person usually.
Speaker 1: Or a mammal that's close to humans, like a pig. Yeah, you got to get a fresh baked during Illuminati inspired and or Satanic rituals or you know, for some people in that community, that's a six on one hand, half a dozen in the other. But during these rituals, allegedly, these adrenochrome addicts subject a person or multiple people to severe levels of trauma and torture, and this is to force their adrenal glands to produce what will become the adrenochrome. We should mentioned like it's supposed to be a highly addictive psychedelic, which is weird because we don't know anywhere in scientific literature another example of a highly addictive psychedelic. There aren't people out on the streets like slapping the inside of their elbow because they need their LSD injection, right. It just they don't work that way mechanically or chemically.
Speaker 4: I should say.
Speaker 2: It makes me think of like the idea of drinking somebody's fear. I don't know if you remember the episode of Are You Afraid of the Dark with the creepy doctor character with the beard. I think his name was zar do tzar do or something like that, and he has a little cafe out in the woods and he has the best soup in town. And spoiler alert or are You Afraid of the Dark? Turns out it's made by siphoning people's fear and and and and creating a very potent liqueur that he then like does a little drop of and everyone just loves the soup.
Speaker 3: And we can keep making references like this because I I'm thinking about Monsters, Inc. That I've recently watched, because I've got a five year old where where fear is the power the power source for an entire like world or realm, I guess.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, and the uh and fear is the fear is the bread and butter of it or also known as Pennywise in the Stephen King novel, I mean.
Speaker 3: In the military industrial complex.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think it's a common u It's a common trope because it's a great piece of a story. So the problem is the people they're torturing, allegedly are children because according to the elites who are into this, they're they're considered capable of producing more pure high potency adrenochrome. So for people who believe this theory. This is an explanation for disappearances of children around the world, as well as sex trafficking rings. They're also not They're not just accused of harvesting adrenal glands or harvesting children for drenochrome. They're also accused of taking their blood to to elongate their own lives and harvesting organs. Of course, but who are these elites we see elites? All people's elites are not the same, right, Like we can agree maybe the Pope and uh some members of royalty, but not all are elites.
Speaker 4: But who else?
Speaker 2: Well, many of the folks that you hear lumped in with a lot of these QAnon kind of conspiracies that are, you know, allegedly eating babies and wearing their faces as masks and doing Satanic rituals involving cannibalism and pedophilia. Folks like Bill and Hillary Clinton our podcast cohorts.
Speaker 3: Actually well, yeah, well it's interesting, right. Let's leave that there for a moment, because, in a moment of full disclosure to everyone, as as Noel said, both Bill and Hillary have podcasts on our network that I believe have both been announced. I know Hillary's is live.
Speaker 2: Bill's went live yesterday.
Speaker 3: See, so we and we're doing this episode right now, tell you about this stuff with these people who are considered the nefarious ones in this theory.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: And at the same time this show, the three of us have made episodes specifically on Bill and Hillary Clinton before where we've talked about stuff. So just you know, put that out there in case anybody wants to comment.
Speaker 2: On the one hand, it's full disclosure, but on the other hand, it's just it's fascinating. It's a fascinating place to find oneself.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the Hillary Clinton Show is in season two.
Speaker 4: I want to say, is that correct?
Speaker 2: Heading that way?
Speaker 4: Yes, Teddy though it's.
Speaker 2: Like a I think for season one just wrapped.
Speaker 1: Ah, there is so this list of celebrities also includes people like Nicholas Cage, Johnny Depp, Jim Carrey, Ellen DeGeneres, for some reason, Barack Obama when the only the only thing I noticed on this that seems that seems like a commonality other than wealth is that, Jeff. Generally, the politicians accused of doing this are going to be what we would call on the left side of politics. Right, did you guys see any right wing folks accused of this.
Speaker 3: Uh No, generally, that's that's the way it is. Because again, this everything we're talking about here spawns almost directly from Pizzagate and the Hillary Clinton email scandal and like connecting these several other things, you know, together, where the adrenal conspiracy is kind of like a child of some of those.
Speaker 1: And I would argue that goes even further back than that. In this conspiracy lore, we see we see the echoes, the ripple effects of things like the old blood libel accusations that were used. We'll talk about it later in the show, that we're used to uh oppress or justify the oppression and violence against minorities. And you know, the elite are a type of minority. They're just very privileged minoris. But then also again, what's weird about this list is it feels so arbitrary. It feels like you could just be picking people at random who tend to be in the news pretty often, you know what I mean. For people who believe this story, one of the big things is that the adrenochrome addiction will slow signs of aging. Save for and I hadn't heard about this, so I started doing research. Save for apparently bruising that appears around the left eye, specifically after prolonged.
Speaker 3: Use, and you know where that comes from.
Speaker 4: Right injecting it into the eye.
Speaker 3: No, there's another conspiracy theory about an initiation ritual dealing with bruising around generally the left eye that has occurred with many, again elite left leaning politicians and public figures.
Speaker 2: What was going on with Mitch McConnell and all his bruising that kind of came and went for that little period.
Speaker 1: Well, the story is it's it's uh speculated to be a medical condition that he got over, but when he was asked about he said his health was just fine and declined to explain any photos showing his bruised hands. So not explaining it, which I totally understand because you're a politician in this situation, but not explaining it is just feeding treats, you know, to the conspiracy trick of treaters at this point. And the good stuff too, not that not that orange and black waxy taffy crap.
Speaker 2: What is that are you talking? Oh God, you like the candy corn or the little weird pumpkins that just taste like sugary plastic. Yeah, B level Halloween candy.
Speaker 1: Uh what a what a specific insult? You, sir, are the B level Halloween candy of our friendship Halloween bag.
Speaker 4: So you're right, we've seen this.
Speaker 1: One thing I think is important for us to note here is that a lot of times when you hear things like this described, you'll see this in YouTube videos about people being in hip hop and the Illuminati. What you're seeing, the evidence presented is someone's interpretation of an image, right, like Jay Z holds his hand in a specific way in a music video. This is a dog whistled to the illuminati, says the true believer, And I would argue there's something similar going on here. But the weird thing is this addiction, if it's an addictive substance, is said to be crippling, like the withdrawal symptoms, according to the believers, are way more intense than things like meth amphetamine or crack cocaine. It seems like it would be tough to hold down a functional job if you were an adrenochroma addict, right, doesn't it seem like that would be the case.
Speaker 2: Unless you had just a steady supply and you were like the william S Burrows of adrenochrome and could just you know, get your fix readily until you you know, wither away just from like old age, like he seemed to have done. It's fascinating that.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It makes me think of like the best fictional trope I think for drug addicts is the vampire, because the vampire needs that ready supply of blood and if they don't have it, they start to waste away and get all pale and fatigued and they can't you know, Like, I think that's the best stand in for any kind of addiction.
Speaker 3: And again blood libel explanation coming up very very shortly here. Yeah, it definitely this is the kind of thing that if you were to write it as a fictional story, this would be a great reason for anyone who needs adrenochrome to go to any lengths, great lengths to get another hit.
Speaker 4: Right because may be.
Speaker 1: In this narrative, it may be that the withdrawal symptoms for the substance are fatal, you know, because that's something that can really happen with some substances. This this is a lot, you know, but it goes further. How far well, I'll tell you. After a word from our sponsor.
Speaker 4: We're back.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So, as we said earlier, this does tie into things like the QAnon disinfo campaign as well as the wide panopoly of COVID slash Bill Gates theories. According to one line of thought and was scouting for like the most out there ones. One line of thought says, okay, COVID was created by Bill Gates and the rest of the illuminati as either what a way to implant people with microchips, which is pretty easy disprove, or as a way to create a false flag to lock down the to do raids, black bag people execute military operations and have it all pass under the radar. And then white hats, you know, like the hacker white hats of deaf con theme, who are somehow embedded inside of this system but working against it, managed to throw a spanner into the machinery. They managed to throw some monkey wrenches.
Speaker 4: In a really weird like it would be a.
Speaker 1: Good movie, That's what I'm gonna say. It would be an interesting dystopian sci fi movie.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because there's the YouTuber that we mentioned earlier, Corkin. This is a quote from her. Ready, they tainted the elite's adrenochrome supply with the coronavirus, and that's why so many members of the elite are getting the coronavirus.
Speaker 2: So their supply like they have a communal supply, like a giant trough of the stuff or a water tower secretly, you know, secreted away in some underground cave or bunker.
Speaker 4: And how long does it keep?
Speaker 1: I thought you had to create the er and then harvest it, right, I thought it had a very short shelf life.
Speaker 3: But still, what's the cannon been? What's the cannon anyway?
Speaker 4: What's the canon? Right? Is nothing sacred?
Speaker 1: So this some people have just heard about this, maybe in twenty nineteen or twenty twenty or something. But as we've established, this has been around for a while, and you may have seen if you're a c span addict instead of an adrenochrome addict, you may have seen. One of the most high, high profile examples of this stuff getting mentioned. CEO of Google was talking with the House Judiciary Committee in twenty eighteen US House Judiciary Committee and someone there asked him about a conspiracy called Frazzle Drip, which I had not heard of.
Speaker 2: Fun to say, but when you kind of describe what it is, it makes you throw up in your mouth a little bit. The word takes on a whole new meaning. It reminds me of something like you might like refer to a really gross Internet phenomenon by a seemingly innocuous word, But then when you look it up, it gives you way more than you signed up for, you know what I mean? Like, goat see do not look that up? Do not look that up?
Speaker 3: Did you? Guys actually look at the Google trending for this, like the actual graph. I pulled it up in the.
Speaker 2: In shogram thing where it like shows the prevalence of searches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly. And it's it's weird because they're not giving you actual data here. They're not telling you how many thousand or million times a term was searched, but they are showing you a score of zero to one hundred as far as its popularity as a term. And right there in March of twenty nope, February right, Yeah, March twenty twenty, it has a score of two. So that's from March first to March seventh. Then you jump over to March fifteenth through the twenty first of twenty twenty, it has a score of one hundred. As in like this thing is hot fire to be searched for.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Also, there were a lot of people digging into these kind of beliefs because they were restricted at home, you know what I mean, Their normal routines were noted to skew but frazzle drip. Yeah, it describes a graphic, a gross thing. The idea is that somewhere hidden away on Anthony Wiener's laptop, there is a top secret video that depicts that depicts Hillary Clinton, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, and an aid performing a quote satanic sacrifice in which they surf a child's blood while wearing mask carved from the skin of the child's face. This was two people believe this. This was going to be smoking gun proof of an adrenochrome harvest. I just want to note, at the time of this recording, no tape like that has materialized.
Speaker 2: And it is really quickly too. The aid in question was Huma Aberdeen, who was the wife of Anthony Wiener, and he and who he cheated on with, you know his whoever he did when he said all the you know, Wiener picks. So that was a big thing in the news at the time that he had this compromise this, you know, this laptop with all of those types of images on it, but also with theoretically or allegedly compromise on other folks.
Speaker 4: So he's keeping a like blackmail essentially.
Speaker 3: The story.
Speaker 2: Come on, if this tape existed, I just we would have a screen grab. Would it doesn't exist? There's no, there's not a chance.
Speaker 3: There are many alleged screen grabs of that moment of that thing that you can find online. I would say I've gone through many of them personally, and they're there's no identify there's no way to identify the people that are in these alleged images, and they also appear to be doctored images of something completely innocuous that you can also find online.
Speaker 1: I would also say, there are many depictions of these images that you can make at home, which is what a ton of people did. So the shout out the photoshop is all I'm saying there. So these claims, that's a lot. The idea here is interesting because there's a bit of double think involved if we walk through it. The idea that adrenochrome is both a debilitating, addictive drug and a miraculous life extending serum that it can it can kill you through the you know, the sheer force of the withdrawal symptoms, but then it can also keep you alive longer than the average bear. And then the idea that it only really does the trick when it's harvested from human bodies. You can't call it a drenochrome unless it's withdrawn from the adrenochrome region of the human Otherwise it's just sparkling fear or whatever.
Speaker 4: You know. Uh, this this book by Hunter S.
Speaker 1: Thompson, Fear lowly in Las Vegas. Because of that line, and that's a pretty small line about the pineal gland, people were convinced that's where this stuff was produced. But the answer is like way less cool and third eye oriented. Adrenochrome is generated by your adrenal gland that sets on top of the renal glands. You might recognize the renal glands by their street name, the kidneys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's that's down here. That's low. That's low, very low in the body, different place. It's really it's really interesting just that a fiction writer can you know, plant a concept of something in our heads or their readers, I guess, or and just anyone who consumes their material no matter what medium it finds itself in, they can convince them of a complete untruth. Especially and it's the worst. It's when it's like fifty percent actual science or twenty five percent actual science. And we talk about on the show all the time. That's where there's almost always that grain of sand around which the pearl is formed. So it's just I don't know, it seems dangerous that way.
Speaker 1: Tell the truth, but tell it slants, You know what I mean. So, okay, but let's dig into this. So let's do some if VENs. So all of the official science so far argues that lab synthesized and naturally produced adrenochrome. Those versions are kind of indistinguishable in terms of their effects. They do the same things. It's chemically the same stuff. But let's says it wasn't. Let's say it's somehow different. That you know it somehow matters. If you get it from a live human being, then you will experience a different an effect. Let's think of it like, let's say it's the way that the diet of a beehive will influence the taste of honey, or the kind of plant matter a cow, each will influence the taste of the milk. Let's say for some reason it's like that, how would you get the adrenochrome out? We found a really interesting answer from an expert, by the way, and because I was curious, it was like, you know, is it Is it something where there's like a little metal straw you stick in someone's neck, or do you have like a pump or.
Speaker 2: What do you do well? According to doctor Steve Middleman, who is a UCLA expert in pediatric endo chronology, he says he's never seen evidence of this practice, but if it were to occur, in the practice being extracting you know, this this substance, if it were to occur, he would kind of be the expert in how to do it correctly, and according to him, it would take a lot of doing. First, you'd have to do surgery. Like you can't just suck it out, you know, like you said, Ben, like with a straw. Remember those orange juice commercials where they stick the straw straight into the orange. I always thought that seemed really satisfying, but wouldn't work. You just get you get a straw full of pulp and no juice. So that would be kind of the equivalent here. On a really rudimentary level surgery. A second, you would have to run through a series of really complex purification steps to actually separate out the adrenochrome from all.
Speaker 4: The other juice.
Speaker 2: Uh. And then even if you had all that and all the time in the world and the equipment and the expertise, you probably wouldn't get any more than like half a milligram per child. So I think we would have a serious spike in missing children cases if this were actually happening. A lot of milk carton kids would be popping up. I don't know that I've seen that in the news.
Speaker 3: Well, hey, do you want to you want to talk about that really quickly. We've got some stats here from the FBI twenty nineteen NCIC Missing Person and Unidentified person statistics. We've talked about this on many shows, but this I think it's fascinat. I'm gonna hit you with a bunch of stats just so you get an understanding of this really quickly. So here we go. Of the six hundred and nine thousand, two hundred and seventy five records entered in twenty nineteen, Let's see this thing called the missing person's circumstances field within. You know, a report that's generated was utilized two hundred and ninety four thousand times, which is about forty eight percent. When it was utilized, two hundred and eighty thousand of those were coded as runaways, two thousand, four hundred as abducted by non custodial parents, and three hundred and twenty ten as abducted by stranger.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So how many milligrams are we talking about here, Matt, Well.
Speaker 3: I mean that wouldn't be many, right, Well, who knows, because that's just the official too. Well, yeah, you would, but that's the official reporting. And who knows how many of those abducted by strangers would have anything to do with that? You could? You know, how could you ever quantify that? Also? Yeah, how many of those runaways then would fit in there? These stats aren't really helpful. I'm just trying to show that there were around three hundred thousand missing persons in twenty nineteen, well that we.
Speaker 2: Know of that we know, yes, and again I'm not trying to be a jerk here, but like, how many milligrams of this stuff would it take theoretically to you know, to experience the effects uncertain.
Speaker 1: There hasn't been a The people believe that this is happening haven't had specificity in that regard.
Speaker 4: We I do.
Speaker 1: I did find records of people who said that they took adrenochrome, and the people who said, you know, I did it. I have firsthand experience with it. Their reports kind of hilarious in like it's funny because you're okay kind of way, if that makes sense. They're like, I felt like crap, I had these terrible headaches. I didn't hallucinate anything unless I was hallucinating the headaches, which I was not. They seemed very unimpressed with their adreaochrome experience. But look, if you're not getting enough, if you're not getting your milligrams for whatever dose you need from humans, then why would you not get something like the adrenal glands of a cow available at your local butcher store, you know what I mean? Even a grocery store can probably order them for you if you ask in advance.
Speaker 2: Well, man, that's just way less evil, right. It wouldn't have the same umami of the the avoid you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just sparkling wine, not champagne, right, yeah, not caviare.
Speaker 3: Can I now, maybe not. I was going to read something from one of these websites where we found this, you know, conspiracy theory to be out there. I don't want to go to political with it, but I just I want to read the note that's at the very bottom. This is a website that is describing what we've told you here about the theory around Adrenochrome and the elites and taking it from children. This is the disclaimer at the end says, please note the author of this article would like to remain anonymous, for she escaped one of these rituals many years ago. But after thorough investigating, we find these statements to be very much true in all caps. Just want to put that out there before we talk about the next thing.
Speaker 4: I think that's the one I sent to. I was like, this is a fun one.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, okay, so really quickly and sorry I'm hung up on this, but I just wanted to point out that LSD and highly potent psychedelics are usually measured in micrograms, not milligrams. So one microgram is point one milligrams, so presumably a milligram of this stuff if it's a potent as LSD or some of these other substances would pack quite.
Speaker 1: A while up there, we go, Yeah, well let's look at proof. If proof exists, it's possible that there's a cultural exchange that took place, which I think is really interesting. Adrenochrome's current conspiratorial status could have come from hippies and beat nicks. I mean, it's an objectively cool sounding word. It also has nothing to do with the element chromium.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 1: People may have just been using that as like a cool code word for LSD, and then the actual real adrenochrome got wrapped up in the narrative. I mean Hunter s Thompson even publicly multiple times it's like, look, I made up the effects of that adretochrome drug. I just really needed a drug that was beyond the pale. And you know I was writing fiction.
Speaker 2: Sure, and in the film and the book, I mean, the effects are really just like a super super potent dose of LSD.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I would pause it. It sounds more like DMT, like the actual thing of DMT that Hunters Thompson was writing about.
Speaker 1: And also, you know, if you're if you're writing fiction, you're always looking for cool words literally, you know. So there's a bigger picture here. There may there may be I don't know. I don't think we can trace it back to just one thing. But we see multiple threads converging, and we see this story kind of weaving in and.
Speaker 4: Out of them.
Speaker 1: This is not a news story. Yeah, it goes back to Pizzagate. It's a repackaged version of these older accusations in the past. As we said, we're used to rile up communities to take action again persecuted minorities. One thing that's different in this case is that the subjects of the conspiracy theory are some of the world's most powerful people. They're the opposite of persecuted. But the tropes and the folklore are largely familiar and unchanged. One thing has changed, though, it's a very important thing, the technology at play.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: As we said, money plus age equals putting money that you have into your research into figuring out how to not die or make life a little better in your seventies or sixties, or however old and wealthy you are. Because there are researchers all around the world that are getting money, startups that are coming through with venture capital money to find ways to extend the human lifespan and to make it just a better experience to be older. We talked about this in an older episode about I think we called it modern vampirism. There's something around that. Yeah, we talked about this very real thing that got pretty popular in twenty twenty fifteen and a few years around that span, where people were talking about specifically taking young blood from a subject twenty twenty five years old and doing transfusions with an older person and then somehow that older person getting all kinds of benefits, like a fountain of youth kind of situation through sharing blood with a younger person. And this is a thing called parabiosis. It's fascinating. The concept's been around since the eighteen hundreds, this technique where you take an old subject a young subject and then connect the two circulatory systems together.
Speaker 2: I yeah, it's real. Sorry, may you said since the eighteen hundreds?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Would they have known about blood type in those days?
Speaker 3: Aha? Well, this is a really important thing. In many of these studies, you're dealing with inbred subjects, subjects that are ridiculously close genetically, so then sharing blood for those two subjects wouldn't be a big deal. However, if you tried it with just some random twenty year old and whoever you are, the odds are it's not gonna work out so great.
Speaker 1: Well, you'd have to there's a purification process. You need the plasma, right, just the straight up blood.
Speaker 4: Also, we know.
Speaker 1: The FDA originally said two of the startups who are selling this kind of this idea we also called longer life through younger blood. The FDA was quick to say they had not found any efficacy to these claims.
Speaker 4: But you can't depending.
Speaker 1: It's all about what they say this is doing, because ultimately, if two people consentually decide they're going to give each other they're gonna give each other blood, then there's not a law that can really stop them. It's still your blood, which is one of the weirdest things I've said on air. But there's ongoing research into this. You know, just last year, University of California at Berkeley decided this practice was decided this practice was legit enough in mice that it's worth finalizing clinical trials for humans. So they're going to be doing a study on this. It's not quite all the same stuff. They're diluting blood as well. It's pretty interesting we'll see where it goes.
Speaker 3: I do want to point something out here really quickly. And there were successful parabiosis studies in mice in gosh, I want to say, twenty two thousand and five maybe by this couple at UC Berkeley, and one of the main takeaways from their studies was that, yes, the older mouse who is sharing that circulatory system of the younger mouse does improve in a lot of ways. The health of the older mouse gets a lot better. And that was kind of paraded around on the news as oh my god, this is a thing, this could be a thing we can fix Bolzheimer's and getting old. What the reporting didn't look at is that the younger mouse in that scenario, the health deteriorated very quickly, rapidly and terribly.
Speaker 1: And that's that's in the case where they're so together, not where there's just a one way donation route.
Speaker 2: Yes, Ben, And you know, again, so many of these things tie into like vampirism and pop culture and you know, the some sort of malevolent sorcerer sucking the life force out of you know, some unsuspecting hero of the story. And what always happens in those situations, the person who's having their life were sucked out, withers away and becomes old and starts to like atrophy before your very eyes. You know this interesting stuff when you see you know, some of these like fantasy kind of tropes actually play out in real life experiments.
Speaker 1: And there's no at this point, there's no confirmed cases of human experimentation ongoing, like with modern technology.
Speaker 4: In this field.
Speaker 1: Just to let you know, because I know a lot of us might have been thinking about human centipede. No judgment, it just hasn't to our knowledge, happened currently. Did somebody did somebody go mad scientist or serial killer and so people together in the past. Yeah, definitely, there are billions of people who have lived and died. Someone got weird with it, certainly, But in terms of an actual medical study doing this at this point, it's not happening. There are other things, there are other anti aging things that are very real and they're on the horizon. Substances like nicotinamide rabicide, which is the active ingredient in a pill made by an opp called elysium, and then another thing called nicicotinamide mononucleotide. This is also m N. They've been shown to improve the ability of cells in mice to repair DNA damage caused by radiation exposure and wait for old age. So this is like a pill you could take, a treatment you could apply that could not only help you extend the healthy part of your life span, but it could also repair damage that had been done to you. Aka a new astronaut pill. That's what I'm thinking. That seems like the immediate application.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, for sure, that would be great. And there's also I think it's gosh, six years ago maybe, but there was a TED talk given by this guy named Tony oh lord, what was his name, Tony weiss Coore, where he was perform forming clinical studies on humans at with patients who had mild to moderate Alzheimer's disease or effects of the of that disease, and they were just taking I think it was twenty year old donors who were volunteers taking their blood and then you know, doing I guess low level transfusions with them. You can watch that Ted talk to get full info there.
Speaker 4: It's a good it's a good watch.
Speaker 1: And I just can't we can't talk about parabiosis without this image of Monty Burns jumping into my head and he's like steepling his fingers, and he's going like, yes, the blood, that's the last thing those children have or something, you know what I mean, Like it seems very culture clash Boomer v Millennial or gen z. Now the blood the last thing. Those wretched millennials, they're stolen me from me by possessing it.
Speaker 4: We'll work on the script, but there you have it.
Speaker 2: Quotes.
Speaker 1: The story of adrenochrome is the story of a real substance given a very first a badass and then a very sinister rep by various works of fiction and works of conjecture, and then those were later mistaken for fat Whereas RODGERD. Kipling would say in his famous poem if twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools. But more importantly, that does not mean elite anti aging treatments don't exist. That does not mean they are not on the way. They very much are. The first person who is functionally immortal may have already been born. But it's a question, what do you think would happen if a pill or some ongoing life extending technology or treatment existed. Do you think the average person would have access to it? Do you think they'd know about it?
Speaker 2: Well, it's the same question of the COVID vaccine, you know, and like who gets that first? It's all about scare city. Obviously most people would want that, right Is it going to be too expensive for the average of The COVID vaccine is free, but we know there are elites that are getting access to it through their secret clinics and their you know, high end healthcare plans. Probably isn't following.
Speaker 1: The rules, right, Yeah, who's that guy who faked an identity who's quite well off. He faked an identity to fly to Canada to j Simpson to take vaccines to try to get vaccinated at a place that was primarily catering to elderly and immunocompromised residents of the First Nations. Like, that's that's the kind of stuff that happens. That's an excellent example, though I would not be surprised if that's instructive for this.
Speaker 4: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, why not why not just upend the apple cart of society and make and pull like a pull like a Louis Pasteur or a Genner with the smallpox vaccine and just give it to everybody before before anyone can put up gates or barriers to access.
Speaker 4: And then see what the world's like in two hundred years. We'll we all be tired of each.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, Ben, And let's not forget I mean, do we even have the resources or the infrastructure to support enough people living that many people living forever?
Speaker 3: We don't have a support structure to for everyone right now. Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 4: Good, guys. We have the potential for that support structure. We just have a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Arguing about about whether or not, like there is enough food for everybody right now, there's enough water. We just have people arguing about whether or not people everybody should or everybody should have food. So we're still on some very basic day one questions.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if you're those it or not right now, but you're making the most serious cringe face. Okay, that was just you cringing.
Speaker 3: It looked like.
Speaker 5: Because I'm I'm thinking about all kinds of things, especially like what soil is actually going to be able to be used and you know, the phosphates.
Speaker 3: It's all good, We're fine, everything's cool everything.
Speaker 4: What about what about this?
Speaker 1: What if the deal is you can get the life extending treatment. Let's say it's not immortality. Let's say gives you five hundred years. You can get the life extending treatment, but you also have to get sterilized.
Speaker 4: Ooh, so like that's the trade off. Would that be fair? I think a lot of people would do that. I think a lot of people.
Speaker 1: Would have kids first and then go get stare at maple.
Speaker 2: Does that work out? I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, not over time, No, you have to. It'd have to be shorter than five hundred years for the many.
Speaker 2: But let's not forget you could still die in an accident. I mean that this wouldn't, like, you know, give you a complete like pass against death. You just wouldn't die from natural causes. Still get hit by a bus. You know.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't make you investable. I think it comes with a safe point. I mean, at that price point, you're you're you're going to need.
Speaker 2: At least one save point so you can rest a respawn situation. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be in the form of a backup of your personality. A brain map that exists, a brain brain protein map that exists in the cloud or on some probably on some database, and is safe somewhere.
Speaker 3: In a spaceship in the sky in lower Earth orbit called Elysium.
Speaker 2: Wasn't it the name of the company that you were just talking about, Ben, Yeah, okay, of Filk, I I know about the Fells what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's our show, folks, Thanks so much for listening. As always, we can't wait to hear from you. Adrenochrome, anti aging, anything else weird literature.
Speaker 4: Let us know.
Speaker 1: We try to make it easy to find us on the internet, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, shout out to the mods over at our Facebook page. Here's where it gets crazy.
Speaker 2: You start a friend of them as the mod squad. Is everybody okay with that?
Speaker 3: I think that's trademark somewhere, but yeah.
Speaker 2: We're getting the conspiracy mod Squad.
Speaker 3: There we go. Yes, you can find us. We are conspiracy stuff on Twitter and Facebook. On Instagram, we are a conspiracy stuff show. If you want to check us out, we have individual instagrams. You guys want to give your info out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can find me at how Now Noel Brown on Instagram and Instagram alone.
Speaker 1: You can reach out and write me directly with questions or with suggestions for topics you think your fellow listeners would enjoy I'm at Ben bullin hsw on Twitter, and I am in a burst of creativity at Ben and Bullen on Instagram. Very clever writing there.
Speaker 4: But what about you, Matt?
Speaker 2: Is today one of the days?
Speaker 3: No, I'm at No, I'm not giving mine out to THEA. But I wanted you guys to have the opportunity even though I was going to be curmudgeingly about my social stuff.
Speaker 1: That's very kind, Matt, you know, and who knows how how many people actually listen to the end part of this show. You can find Matt at Blood of the Young Blood of the Doasferatu dot org.
Speaker 3: And on Clubhouse It's same title. Yeah, at a.
Speaker 1: Clubhouse, of course, the hottest new place for the modern vampire. If what if you hate social media? What if that's not quite the blood you want to sip? How else can an enterprising young vampire get in contact with us?
Speaker 2: You can give us a phone call? Why not? Why not go for it? One eight three three STDWITK is the number to call to leave us a voicemail message three minutes if you please, and you might end up on one of our weekly listener mail episodes. Just please let us know if it's okay to use your name or what to call you, or if you'd rather not use your audio, and we will honor those requests.
Speaker 3: Please do your best to keep the messages short, as Noel was saying, and try and give us maybe one message instead of giving us a series, because we were a little behind and we want to get through them all. We want to hear from everybody, so thank you.
Speaker 1: It can help something of a few of us have done. It can help to make just a couple bullet points if you want, because it can. As everybody knows, it could be really weird to hear a beep and then feel like you've started a stopwatch, which you kind of have, so feel free to take the time beforehand think about what you want to share with your fellow listeners. That number will always.
Speaker 3: Be here, that's right, And if you don't want to do any of that stuff, please please please send us a good old fashioned email.
Speaker 2: We are conspiracy at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 3: Stuff they don't want you to know is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or where whoever you listen to your favorite shows.