Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: What it do, y'all?
Speaker 1: What do you do? Man? Welcome to a bubble dub show. As you know, I had a busy, busy, busy weekend. We're doing comedy shows well, going to the fight, seeing Tank Davis and the mont Rose Fight. Man. Before I even get to night' show started, Man, go hit the like butudon, go ahead and the subscribe, but make sure you keep your nuification turn on.
Speaker 2: I know y'all just got to seeing the bigeol that just popped on.
Speaker 1: I told y'all, man to my to my real fans out there, when I come to a city near you, I will give you an invite to come out and hang with me and my crew and as well as the other comedians that's on tour me right now.
Speaker 2: As you just seen, my home boy syle B was able to pull up on me.
Speaker 1: Man. Man, it just felt good man to bed to be in the position to bring people out to events like this.
Speaker 2: Mine y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm performing at the Arenas now to be in Brooklyn, uh Man Barclay Center. Man coming from the Boy and Grills, the Improvs, the Funny Bones, the Hole in the Wild places I used to perform at, Man it's it's truly a blessing to be to be where I'm at today, and I just want to thank God all to my fans or to the people who've been with me helping me.
Speaker 2: I appreciate all y'all, but enough for that ship. Let's get to this. Tang Davis in the month Roast.
Speaker 1: Fight on Saturday night, I was there in Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: When I tell y'all, Hip Nickel then was in the building. Now I made a video. I said what I said, I was bullshit. Let me go back and tell you what the real or what the real was.
Speaker 1: Tank couldn't knocked that motherfucker. I don't know what La mont Roast was, but that motherfucker was strong in that ring. I don't know if he was Rhinos, honey pack Biever.
Speaker 2: See out he was on something. Tank he here, he hit Tank, Lick for Leck and Tank a bad mother.
Speaker 1: The month sold me, The Month South of Roach sold me some. That motherfucker was up for this fight. And let me just go and let me just say this right now, man, I seen Tank throw some hard blows the other night and now, but he didn't do a motherfucking thing till the month.
Speaker 2: Ain't whoop no nigga name nomk think about it.
Speaker 1: Gervone Te got into a fight with the mont Do it sound like somebody named javonn taking with the Month hay On out? But we know what Tavontae is and what he's capable of. For the first time. Besides that pitt bull fight didn't knock his opponent out. He didn't even daze. The Month wrote that what surprise me, I don't know what was going on with Tank.
Speaker 2: The motherfucker fought like he was on, like he was on. Goddamn saying aks to me because then like his mind wasn't ner.
Speaker 1: He was nicking your tongue out of people. He wasn't really magging his opponent as he normally be. We all know Tank normally get on twiggle and go ham on their opponent.
Speaker 2: He wasn't mad.
Speaker 1: This is homeboy, this his friends, So it was a little bit different this fight before them getting in going back and forth.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 1: Tank landed the more powerful punches, but they didn't have an effect on the Month.
Speaker 2: The Month wasn't backing down. They were clinching.
Speaker 1: I seen some dirty, little old tricks Gavonte was trying to do but the month wasn't going for it. He was in tip top shape and he had account on. But everything Tank wanted to do every us Tank wanted to throw the money had a motherfucking kind.
Speaker 2: Of throw it.
Speaker 1: These are fact, jack Now the month Roach might not want nobody else, but that.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker gave cain't what he wanted. You can't hitting your motherfucker's eye, take.
Speaker 1: The knee and go to your corner and trying to change your Netflix password. That's what Tank Dave just did, talking about he got blue masks increased in your eye and it gotta stop. That damn glove was in your eye. That one was in your eye.
Speaker 2: Do didn't none to states it.
Speaker 1: You think goddamn roach could give in h and handle them blows you were giving them, but goddamn it, Roach was tasting them and giving them to.
Speaker 2: Roach was a difference. I'm in the crowd, start like a mofucker.
Speaker 1: I can't believe what I'm singing. I'm like shit, got no tainkt gonna knock this motherfucker out, And by seven eight night round he going down.
Speaker 2: It never happened.
Speaker 1: And sometime you're gonna go through a burst in your life and for the first time. Tank couldn't hurt this man. He couldn't he couldn't drop this man. He could bully this man. He was in a motherfucking fight for his life. Now, I don't think this is the best fight Tank ever fault.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I think this is the best fight in the months roast fault because he was up for it, he trained for it. This is everything he asked for. This is his biggest playday. So he came out, he did his motherfucking job. Me personally, I don't think tan't training for this fight.
Speaker 2: I don't think his mind was here for this fight.
Speaker 1: But the end of the day, you can't cheat the game. I feel like Tank tried to cheat the game because he wasn't all the way locked in like you should be in a boxing match. It ain't no different when you get one of these motherfucker hold us the fifty three one dollar, it's time to do what to do and then.
Speaker 2: You go in there and come quit. You can go, but you ain't getting your money. Bad thought.
Speaker 1: He was gonna go on now, joke around for a little bit, then catch him thing it's over.
Speaker 2: It didn't happen like that. That's why the ended in a drawer.
Speaker 1: Now, everybody crying about Tank taking the knee, Yes, and Sugar been considered a knockdown because you can't take the knee. But I don't think that punch made him do that. They wasn't even a hard punch, So I could see where the ref was coming from. Like, man, come on, y'all, really, but rules are the rules, and I get it. Some of y'all had to fight seven five roach me personally, I had it six six.
Speaker 2: I had it in a drawer.
Speaker 1: I don't think Tank a champion. You gotta knock the motherfucking champ out to win it.
Speaker 2: If it's close.
Speaker 1: He was either gonna go a Tank or a draw. So I don't see why y'all mad about this. He didn't do eating no that little all, But y'all calling and knock down. That wasn't That wasn't about shit. It happened this sugar bean a ten eight round.
Speaker 2: I get it. But he y'all had like he just beat Tank up. Man. Tank looked like he get left the goddamn barb. But Shop normally that yellow motherfucker face purple and red. It wouldn't none of it at this fight. Tell me.
Speaker 1: I'm lying, wasn't nothing wrong with Tank faced Nigga went to the Sprif club after that. That's all I'm saying. You can save the man ruin cool, but he didn't do enough to take it from y'all know how boxing is, y'all know the politics, and this shit Tank is a cash cow. If you gonna flag out had that more fucker then like this like one of them cash thing got rung over. If the if you ain't stretched out like that in the fight coast, it's either going the Tank one. It's gonna be a troub. You gotta beat the chump condensingly. Man. So the people saying Tank, I mean Tank lost, You ain't getting no argument from me. I'm just telling you that that's just the way it is. But I'm not taking nothing from the month Southford roach.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing it.
Speaker 1: Showed me something too, I won't say. And you now not a real coming out like I say, they were homeboy, they friend this and that. Now Tanks feel like everybody against him while all you so you gotta give him.
Speaker 2: Remake, not Tank talking, not paint talk and shit.
Speaker 1: But you wasn't talking this shit before a fight. That's all I'm saying. I'm going with Siga Crazy Baltimore on Japan.
Speaker 2: Tank. That's who I wanna see. I want a Sieger Hoodie waring.
Speaker 1: You other motherfucker crumb one, Jean Warren jumping out the motherfucker truck, regular fight women, her niggas.
Speaker 2: That's the Tank I'm wanna see.
Speaker 1: That you.
Speaker 2: I see the interview with men Tank. He was calm and collected like she was on saying.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 2: I ain't saying he take them. I'm just talking in general. I'm just saying how he acted.
Speaker 1: I take the motherfucker time time, and they had me act the same kind motherfucker. Wait, you know, I I'm you know what I'm saying. But when I'm on the motherfucker I'm the same way. Tank, I'm smiling and going on the maggage. Hit you in your motherfucker eye. You got blue magic grease in your ipam and you smiling. Ain't gonna smile about breasing your eye looking you something shots, But it was don't goddamn grease.
Speaker 2: It was that love of girl we all got.
Speaker 1: But we feel like we can woof. Y'all know that's one thing a bully do. A bully go out here and jump on people that he could think he can whoop. Tank thought it was gonna be easy to beat this homeboy, But it wasn't it easy. Your homeboy starving. He'll starving, motherfucking wolf. That's what mother months the month santh frocha a starving wolf. And if your fingers start and wolf, the motherfucker's gonna start growing.
Speaker 2: Hang it, well, he were growing in that corner. Every run there.
Speaker 1: Can't shoot the game, can't have one fugg in, one FuG out all. My brother Tank been taked by the retiring, retiring, retiring. We goddamn it, shit like this, goddamn it, it'll saw you. You got to be lazier. Focus in that boxing ring, got to be focused. You got to be understanding what's going on in your opponent. Ain't know different from these niggas. Then beat me up before see you got to knock me out. See if you beat me up and you ain't knocking me out, I got time to die out. Now.
Speaker 2: I wasn't one during the fight, but if I'm knocked out out, if.
Speaker 1: You I just hitting on me and all that, I'm brumming my hands through my bocket died in nine one one.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to get you up out me at all. You a bad motherfucker.
Speaker 1: You want to keep hitting me, well, keep hitting me when the balls and kidding him. Everybody bagging too. The police hit there.
Speaker 2: Fact why I.
Speaker 1: Don't understand about four everybody man talking shit fight, I'm dangster, I'm this and that. But when the red and white blue pulled up them, nigga's quiet. Now gonna get quiet now.
Speaker 2: Niggas talk. Put your hands on me now here.
Speaker 1: I am over in front of the police taking pictures showing my bruises like I'm one of them holes.
Speaker 2: Look at my nick He got me there too, Look got me everywhere. That's me. I'm something. I'm gripping them hold of helf a dance.
Speaker 1: Ain't you got damn bun. You ain't get no ball for two weeks. All I'm saying is, man, we'll given opportunities in this world.
Speaker 2: Tank.
Speaker 1: It's one of the greatest boxes in the world. And for the first time y'all won, the first time he faced controversy in that ring. Man, you understand, everything ain't gonna always be sugar man in line. Sometimes it's gonna be some shit and you got to know how to deal with it. Some people can't tell the difference between Shall Sugar, but we know Shawn Sugar is a different taste. The month Rokee sound for. So, Tank, you ain't gonna be always better knock everybody out. You gonna have to start boxing, niggle. You're gonna have to store a countering nigga. And that's what I think Tank didn't do this fight. He wasn't good at countering the mone and what the munch was trying to do for the most.
Speaker 2: Of the fight.
Speaker 1: The month kind of had Tank on the back foot. Lehing good happened when you fighting on the back foot. That's all I'm saying. It's Tanks still on the great boxer in the world. You got damn right years now. If I feel like what they do, it's rematch me personally, I feel like, tain't gonna what the month roll.
Speaker 2: Shan for ass That's just me. I feel like he got something to prove now, Like me got beat up.
Speaker 1: That was a basketball tournament. Everybody was it and I knew a boy who beat me up was gonna be at that tournament. So everybody tell me, I know, you ain't going you start.
Speaker 2: I shown up.
Speaker 1: Good, but damn because he beat me up the other week. I'm showing up to that box. I'm showing up to this basketball turning them in.
Speaker 2: I was that out.
Speaker 1: With the police or I had seventeen chaperoons in that battle. I wanted him to see me when I walked through the Jim Nazy.
Speaker 2: I'm here my thighs with him.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call when I got them boys in blue with me, have them all on the paint roll.
Speaker 2: You ever think love by itself? You a damn lie. I got fired license policemen. Put your hands on me now, all you.
Speaker 1: So. I feel like if they had this rematch, I feel like Tank gonna get it our fifty. It's gonna be one of the biggest fights other year if they do his remach. And that's all those boxing fans. Bro, we wanna see Gray mother bucket fights. We also want to see Tank versus Secure.
Speaker 2: We wanna see Ryan Goar, see her first rolling David.
Speaker 1: We wanna see all the big fight. Earl Sprince, Happy birthday, God damn shit, and you're gonna fight over retire niggle, what's morning? Remiss this fence. I don't never damn about that ass whooping you took from Crawford, Nigger. I took that whoopers too. Shake that ship out like a dog got free. Shake it off, Chad, back in the ring where you belong, Champ. I still believe in your dog. I still believe in you, man. But do you believe in yourself? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That's the thing with some of us.
Speaker 1: We point the finger of each and everybody in our lives while we ain't this, while.
Speaker 2: We're doing that and can't do this and that. But do you believe in you? I know I believe in me. Do you believe in you?
Speaker 1: Because if you do, you can go alone mother in ways in this world if you believe in you. But you gotta be honest and real with yourself. And I'm doing everything I possibly can to get to the next level. I think the Month Roaches can look in that mirror and say, yes, I am proud of you, the Month Roaches. What you did, what you show, what you display, Your value went up.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Man. Two brothers in the ring doing what they love. Man, it's a beautiful ding man, both of them.
Speaker 2: Brothers. Want I know y'all say, well we lost money? Cool?
Speaker 1: And might I tell you niggas to bet no way. I told you bet on prize pics. That's what you need to be betting on. And we can get to that in a minute, but that's what you need to be back on prize peat But man was beautiful seeing them brother doing that thing.
Speaker 2: Shot out to Gary Russell. He beat l Royo. You know the same El Royo who beat up on Pete Bull of me. You ad. L Royo got his ad punished by Gary Russell. And I love every beat ovid.
Speaker 1: Theamn Russell were getting in there. I know y'all looking at me, Damn Doug and Bobby Weed. This just he's just on this camera. I ain't got alive.
Speaker 2: Shit, Just tell you shout out to Gary Russell was able to do. Shot out the PBC for the whole weekend that they put together up there in Brooklyn. Man, it was it was great.
Speaker 1: Man. Appreciate the seats and it's love man, watching everybody come out and watching the the athletes put on a show in front of us. And at the end of the day, we're gonna break it down, we're gonna complain about this and that, but let's just enjoy the fact that Tank gave a young man a chance to get more money than he ever got in his life. Let's enjoy the fact that we had money to go to the fight and get dressed up and come fly and bring your girl if you had one, and.
Speaker 2: Not or whatever. It was just thank God for the ability to be able to do that.
Speaker 1: A lot of people who couldn't go to the fight, a lot of people just order the fight, a lot of people just going through some sicking life. And gent on, let's stop complaining all the time and just be thankful for the things that we do have.
Speaker 2: Man, that's all I'm saying. How y'all doing the night chat? How y'all, how y'all doing in the chat? How y'all feeling this money?
Speaker 1: I'm just not getting back home, like I told you big on the road, I'm on this rigging wanes to a man.
Speaker 2: I mean the song now feeling good?
Speaker 1: Man, everything's coming together like you're supposed to be coming together. And you know, like I've been telling y'all, we're gonna we're gonna talk about the mother in a second spot right now.
Speaker 2: Yah, oh god, y'all the boy listen to me.
Speaker 1: When I told y'all y'all and gave brun It's god damn twenty five year old yoga keep bass.
Speaker 2: White boy. Yeah, that's in trouble now.
Speaker 1: Before this trade, Lucal Dungeon was finnna be on my six hundred power of life, but no, God had other things playing for local. You coming to La and get on the dick. Gregory died in the.
Speaker 2: Local. Dungeon is on the Dick Gregory diet. Bhuh. Now look what they do the one six in a row, bad teen game. They eight and two run forty years old, playing bad to bad th bad.
Speaker 1: I thought he would drink, Oh Broun would take away he playing these back to bads, big dipper, I'm a big simple clippers.
Speaker 2: Neffer Lachel said, tihimple.
Speaker 1: That talking about these bad as anchas that y'all said they.
Speaker 2: Wasn't gonna be it. It wasn't gonna work. You'rely. You said you were gonna talk shit to your father man. Today you're lie. They say you gonna take they money. You old. You're lie.
Speaker 1: They said you were getting that caught painting and putting rings on it and putting the system in.
Speaker 2: You lie. Stop all the damn b line that's one thing. Ain't niggas do good lie put on a showl crying, and that's what we do. Now. You say the Lakers didn't have a chance, Prawn too old, Lucal cried too much.
Speaker 1: They ain't got no porn void, they ain't got no big man, they ain't got this, they ain't got that.
Speaker 2: But nigga, they got sucked.
Speaker 1: They got sucked. Let's talk about it. That's talking about it, y'all. Real mother fucking whie. Do I think the Laker gotta then win it all? No, they gonna have to go out like that you saying and grab JaVale McGee or another big man over there to solidify what they got going on.
Speaker 2: But like I've been trying to tell y'all, you can't double Bronze on the block.
Speaker 1: You can't double Luca, you double one on the boys getting open shot jant.
Speaker 2: J Briggan running that duke offend. Mike Krzeski used to run, Well, God damn it, if you're over show chant J getting out. I'm'a solved motherfucking problemly J. J. Briggan. And I don't know if you married my brother.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you have a girlfriend quite frankly, I don't give a damn, but I'm finishing you one in Texas holes up there that old double little money and god damn it, they.
Speaker 2: Gonna do something for you. They gonna do something fire. Hey, I need you to go LA for what? Don't you question me? Don't you owe me? Yeah? I need you to go to l A. Need you to handle your motherfucking beings.
Speaker 1: Now. You see, got Christmas tree in your high ye. I told you gonna take it down, doesn't it ye? That motherfucker finn to be filled to.
Speaker 2: S I need it. You will go to LA and god damn to get off with Jay Jay reading for me. And when you get done, go down there and how it brown? Don't dine?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Did that dope song? Too local?
Speaker 1: Don't you worry about it? You can't handle no motherfucker's sister. Them sister too strong for you. They take you for everything. You know. I got something coming down now. I gotta senior read for you. I gotta senior read the for you local.
Speaker 2: Don't you worry about because I know what you like?
Speaker 1: You like you like that be for senior dust like they drink them Corona drinking. Are done on the old drinking, our horse be getting out. See I'm a general est man, y'all can't tell you I help. I give your toes out my back, Luca, I just want to see you burn more Cali rich bubble. That's all thin because number two in the West. Nobody saw this shit coming. Well, I knew it was coming because we was already building before Luca got up. We were getting off of a D. And I hate, I hate, we ain't got a D. But goddamn, we were getting off with him. Now we're gonna brought Luca in another score, another score.
Speaker 2: Now y'all can see.
Speaker 1: Lebron James him throwing the ball half court like Tom bradyn't ran.
Speaker 2: The mouse like Tom bradyn't ran the mouth. Luca and the run thouty years old, hittn't I.
Speaker 1: At the end of the Dames, when Michael Joba playing that black as jaguar eyes having add nigga ice on his knees, I ain't never seen lebrun Jane with ice on his knee.
Speaker 2: This nigga alien and mj the dot ain't gonnage in that. I'm telling you.
Speaker 1: At the end of the games, they in the come to Banks having to have Nigga had ice.
Speaker 2: On his knee.
Speaker 1: We ain't never seen Lebroun at the end of the game with ice on his knee. We ain't never saw it, and I ain't wan of them stop it. We he gotta put some respect on the broad name. We gotta stop living in the past and start.
Speaker 2: Living for now. Let's keep you one hunting.
Speaker 1: I make a coming on my Facebook players to day posted a picture of me and my brother Daisy Banks, and I said new Kings of Comedy. I did say nothing about original kings of company. We all know the men that was owned that comedy tour and the goats. We know Bernie mcago, We know that which I could meet, Bernie one of the ones.
Speaker 2: But we can sell for all men. Come on, man, y'all can never be like that. We ain't trying to be like. I'm the one that was on that motherfucking thing. Was him with Bernie, That was it. Dyl love him to death. He ain't like that sadery, he ain't like that. Stay in ardan, he ain't like that.
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 2: God, ain't got no comfort this in y'allself, This whity. Y'all don't have no women, no, no holes. You gotta speak it into his sistence.
Speaker 1: They got west Bernie mclenn I wish he could watch him there on that stage and Ripe number one go go on nothing that with Bernie the rest of them for you come here, I'm on. They ass like backpockets. That's all I'm saying, y'all. Ain't got no confidence in his shoulders, shouls in your hand shakes, shows in the way you're talk, the way your walk, and lemna tell you some real shit about confidence.
Speaker 2: If you gonna think it's.
Speaker 1: Tonio Brown, don't think he was better than Jered Riis you a motherfucking note? If Tonio Brown will have stayed healthy and stay focused, he would have broke Price Ruckers love Jerry Roster go well, he didn't have the motherfucking ability skill a behead.
Speaker 2: What you mean, dou did you see Jerry Ripper? Turny Bucks hang on, ain't b fives eight on a good day.
Speaker 1: But ye is y'all man like he's sick satan. Don't let that man enters. Don't let that man crazy behavior fool you. From where Tonio Brown really was, he would him.
Speaker 2: These are facts. These ain't no opinions. These are facts.
Speaker 1: Y'all talk about mouse and all the Calvin Johnson motherfucker talk about a baby.
Speaker 2: Right running phenomenal, No hands phenomenal. And it wasn't even that bed. It wasn't even that right, that wasn't then. Yeah, you gotta have confidence, man, you gotta you gotta feel like you him Scotty pipping.
Speaker 1: You got that come for this now since the game open, But when you was with MJ, you can have that same confidence.
Speaker 2: You buy down, don't buy down. No, That's how future came because you work about the past.
Speaker 1: You understand what I'm saying you big no Pippy, You will work about the past and then see the future.
Speaker 2: You understand what I'm telling you. The same attitude you got now just MJ. You should have had it wing.
Speaker 1: You should have busted up into them dis game and called game and say, Jagon, what eyes happened that nigga?
Speaker 2: Let's talk. But you didn't do it. You didn't do it.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't be no resentment towards nobody in life. You should tell people how they feel. Some people won't come to you, they'll go to other people and talk about you.
Speaker 2: Well, that showed me.
Speaker 1: God, what if you got a problem with anybody in this world. You should be able to go to them now nobody else keep and that's what you should have done. Sometime of us as me and we handle things the wrong way, and that's okay.
Speaker 2: We human being.
Speaker 1: We make mistakes, but that's how you bounce back from it. It's how you move forward. Seeing a lot of young men out here throwing their lives away behind drugs and women and money, it ain't worth their mind. Niggas get mad and emotions temples flirting. You want to go in and run and grab a gun, No, niggle, Graddy.
Speaker 2: Put the weapons down. Man.
Speaker 1: So many senseless murgers going on right now. I just find out it was a murdering for Worth Texas day or rapper, little hood thing running man.
Speaker 2: RP. Don't know the situation now, none of my business. Just want to say, RP.
Speaker 1: I'm going up and down my time longs Timeline singer, whole bunch of RP posts.
Speaker 2: Shagged man doggar got killed. Two or five year old dollars. She got murdered. I thought kids and.
Speaker 1: Old women and women was out for limits when the kids five years old. Man, I can't really find the words tonight for that, bro. That's man, everything we work for everything, we talk about everything, Malcolm and more than foult for and and other people who don't never get the recognition that they was fighting for us.
Speaker 2: And this is what we do.
Speaker 1: We kill one another, we harm one another. We can't sit down and talk it out. We rather chalk it out. We rather spend our lives behind balls. I really don't understand no more, y'all. I just I guess it's never for me to understand. And it's all about how I treat my brothers and my sisters.
Speaker 2: When when when when when? When?
Speaker 1: When things get like that? Man, I never wish harm on anybody. I never leave his house thinking about horming somebody. I just ain't the way I think. I guess everybody think differently, man. But we got to do better, man. And that's just facts. That's just simple facts. Uh. I just want to take the time to talk about that. You watching this show, then you got to know it's being presented by Prize picks. Man Scann that ball code right there at the right man put my promo code in trash with two ages.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you right now, ladies and gentlemen, if.
Speaker 1: You want to make real money. Man, go download prize pick right now. I know y'all been seeing my commercial. Know you've been singing work I'm working in damn it.
Speaker 2: You need to be working too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: You only bet more or less on your favorite player. That's it, your favorite player. You've been more or less. You put five hours in, you gonna get. If you need help doing it, hit me on my arm. I g Bubba Dub Now this both. I should walk you through the steps.
Speaker 2: No, how to do this? You ain't alone. Ain't nobody alone. That's rocking with me. You're never alone. I'm always with you. And if I can help you out. And if you can't watch this show and you only can listen to it, go with Apple podcast.
Speaker 1: Go to Spotify, download the bubble Dub Show, tap in, listen to it, show it to your free share it.
Speaker 2: To everybody know, let them know there's not a show in the world.
Speaker 1: Like the bubblet Dub Show. He's gonna give your sports, he's gonna give your comedy. House's gonna give you a real the ins and the outs and what's going on right now, and what's going on right now? People are broke. Just the motherfucking truth. People are broke right now. They're disip They're willing to do it thing they can for that money. Sure you're getting any kind of money. I don't care if it's a hundred two hundred dollars. Put that ship off because it's still gonna get real ugly. I can this weekend. You can catch me in Detroit at the Little season of ring in Detroit.
Speaker 2: We want tour.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me, Mike Gipps, Corey Hokom Ho Ho Davis, Carlo Miller, Mojo Brooks, Tony Robberts, and Little Duval Man.
Speaker 2: And Country Wane.
Speaker 1: You can catch us in Detroit, Yeah, Friday at the little seasonal Ringing Saturday Day you can catch me and.
Speaker 2: Come trying to say I.
Speaker 1: Mean fact, Virginia three sold this weekend. Man, when I tell you that man up the bull make everything happen, he wheel Man, you gotta go wann it. You gotta you gotta have it all the way down in your bones, in and in your spirit.
Speaker 2: Baby. Yeah, I could be at the house, but God got me out funking. I'm thankful.
Speaker 1: I remember when the phone wasn't ringing, But the phone ringing now, I remember when it wasn't no money in the motherfucking.
Speaker 2: Appreciate that ro Sam, appreciate it. Appreciated brother on the show.
Speaker 1: He knows what he saw and he's here to tell you.
Speaker 2: Hell now, we're gonna not parking the show. What we do the hell now? Sett me?
Speaker 1: Now do what you rather see Tank, Davis and Shakuru fight right now? Or rather than Tank in the rematch with lamont Roche. So do I want to see Tank and Chakar fight this next fight?
Speaker 2: Hel No? I want a cigarette on rematch with the money sound for roaches. They all watched that.
Speaker 1: They almost another mother fuck whatever that's shitting down Africa. The Muhammad Ali had, God damn it, the thu limb of Nil. I won't see the rematch between these two men, then I won't see Tank and Shaku.
Speaker 2: Then, God damn damn. I want to see Tank and hang it. Hain't it where you at? Nible Time to get back in the ring. I still believe in you. I'm gonna talk shit that just me. I still believe in your brother.
Speaker 1: Because I talked shit about you, don't mean I don't belave talk shit about my own self. I talked shit about my an brother. I talk to shit back.
Speaker 2: Anybody. Don't mean I don't love you. Your parents used to whoop your ass as a kid too. That what they tell you.
Speaker 1: It's gonna hurt me morning, it's gonna hurt you. But I love you enough to whoop your ways. It's the only thing I'm doing. I'm gonna whooping your ass. Spin your know that's me. I'm gonna gass. I ain't gonna kill you. I ain't gonna stone you. I'm gonnahoop your ass me.
Speaker 2: I'm not old with nobody who say tangle off the fight. I'm not agging with you. God damn it.
Speaker 1: That's why they got a ring match. And this time, Tank, don't you get no grease. Ain't no motherfucking help nigger. I don't wanna hurt that shit.
Speaker 2: Tenning now and let your hands cold.
Speaker 1: Roach fought the fight nobody expected him to fight, felt great, he was poised. He gave you everything he had, and then the results he got. I just can't personally just say Tank gave it everything he had.
Speaker 2: I can't. I can't personally say it because I can watch tank server fights. He ain't never.
Speaker 1: Fought how he fought the other night, and he owed it to his fans for a rematch, and I think he I think he I think he'll do that. I honestly think they'll go back and in the rematching this time, I think he gonna. I think he's gonna give us the fight that we know he could do. I really do that just the way I feel could be wrong. Maybe maybe Roach.
Speaker 2: Got his number, but god damnit, let's see.
Speaker 1: Ain't no difference between me and getting my ass walk and my baby mama.
Speaker 2: Nigga told me gonna come over this house no more or he was gonna do it to me again. Well, I came back, but.
Speaker 1: I came back different. He came back with loss. Just all about how you come back. It ain't how you start, it's how you in.
Speaker 2: Baby, Do you hear me?
Speaker 1: It ain't how you start, it's how you want. I want to thank y'all personally for tuning in tonight's show. On the Bubble Dub Show, Jump in the chat, Jump on ig Bubba Dub ninety four. Come holl ert me whatever you want to talk to me about. You having me, but make sure your shirt is counting shirt out there to the world.
Speaker 2: Let the people know. I speak for the real I represent the people.
Speaker 1: Man, I always will and I always have. Keep your one hundred with my folks. I promise you that peace and love, God blessing them out the volume