Speaker 1: Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is stej Envy, Charlamagne, the guy we are the breakfast club Jess hilarious.
Speaker 1: Is he a co host? Yes?
Speaker 2: Now, if you just joined us, we were talking about some of the worst jobs we've ever had or the worst jobs you've ever had.
Speaker 1: Now, did you work at a mall?
Speaker 3: She lied?
Speaker 4: And I went in there, and in there I did. I did, going all right, whatever. Look, so I went to college for mortuary science. And when it came time to do like the clinicals or whatever, we had to go in and we had to do the perform like the embalming, and.
Speaker 1: I got scared. So that was it.
Speaker 4: That was my last day. That was my first and last time in a morgue. So no, I never was employed by More. I did tell Charlomage. I worked there for some time, but I was trying to see you know.
Speaker 3: You ain't telling me. You told the world. I saw you doing an interview or something.
Speaker 5: I was like, Oh, that's cool as hell, just you working mortue only to come to find out your lyne.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's that was the interview that I ain't think it was gonna make it no way, because you have just like some small time and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, dangn Yeah, Now, Charlamagne, you worked at Taco Ball for like a week and and your sister fired.
Speaker 3: You, right, fire me after like seven days?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 3: I worked at ah Wow?
Speaker 1: Is that crazy? That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's any such thing as the worst job.
Speaker 5: I think any honest living anything that you know is putting food on your table, putting some money in your pocket.
Speaker 3: It's cool. It may be a job you don't like. There's plenty of jobs you don't like, but there's no such thing as the worst job.
Speaker 5: Because those worst, those jobs we call in the worst, and some people out there that would cut the toe off to get But that.
Speaker 1: Don't mean that it's not a worst job. Just becau. Some people will cut their toe off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean yeah, I didn't like it.
Speaker 5: I hated working I talk about It's like I hated working at that factory. It was like I hated working at the flower guard in most corners oct line.
Speaker 3: I hated all of that.
Speaker 4: Like factory workers is like they got a sweat all day for pennies.
Speaker 5: They make me sit outside every single one of those jobs. All of those supervisors told me that I didn't belong there. Every single one.
Speaker 3: Gail. I never forget Gail.
Speaker 5: Her name was Gael cop It was an industrial acoustics company. She said, we are moving in another direction. You just don't fit in here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had a face, Oh young, struggle.
Speaker 3: Wasn't Mom was too bad?
Speaker 1: Like I said, I did tell a balk if I remember my wife.
Speaker 2: She sold mattresses and she had to go to in the projects and sell mattress in the project.
Speaker 3: So she would have to go from door to It was crazy. It was definitely crazy.
Speaker 1: Who is buying mattresses? You can find a mattress in.
Speaker 5: The podcast right and the number of box brings, and she was telling box brings in the project.
Speaker 2: She would go into projects and me or her mother would wait out downstairs.
Speaker 3: That's the way we made money back then. Mattresses, no regular mattress.
Speaker 4: You used to make her go hustle mattress because he said he waited in the car, and that's how I made him Maney waited.
Speaker 1: It was like a protection.
Speaker 3: You're a liar.
Speaker 2: Either her mom would take or I would take an ass protection because she would go in the hood. She would knock on the doors. Hey, I got a mattress from whatever mattress company.
Speaker 3: It is definitely shut up.
Speaker 4: Oh it was like a legit company. Yes, I would never date no man. It would be like, ye, I'm not gonna drop you off in the hood so you can go sell your mattresses.
Speaker 1: I'd be backing to get you with your car. What she used to sell mattress It was like seventeen years old.
Speaker 3: Then you made her suffer for ten years on one a.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't, I can't, I can't the yeah, he's crazy to fight him.
Speaker 3: Right, you gotta read itches you've been in the book.
Speaker 5: He said that he didn't make he didn't make his wife all gathering for ten.
Speaker 1: Years from that's than his books book.
Speaker 3: Yes, he put that in his book. Hold on.
Speaker 1: Looking at me like a man.
Speaker 3: I heard this story.
Speaker 2: So when we were first going together, I was sixteen, she was fifty. When we first started having sex. I didn't know what I was doing.
Speaker 1: I used to watch pulling and think bank bank, bank, bank bank. It didn't work.
Speaker 2: Ten years later, my mouth game was good, just my pen game wasn't good. And one time we got into an argument and then she was like that's why ten years.
Speaker 1: Oh hell no really? Yeah, yeah, it hurt me I was hurt.
Speaker 3: I cried over that.
Speaker 2: Now he keeps bringing it up, just trauma cosmy, Oh my god, she needs I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, and what's going on over there?
Speaker 2: Charlemagne bothered me and bugging me and traumatizing me, bringing me back to old stuff.
Speaker 3: He wrote it in a book.
Speaker 6: What's the yah yap?
Speaker 3: Now she needs?
Speaker 1: What is the worst job that you have, mama?
Speaker 6: Well, first off, I'm going to say, y'all, y'all whole music, so you have to get some the worst job I had.
Speaker 3: One whole music.
Speaker 6: On the worst shop I had, y'all, I was selling nine. I was trying to go doing the door selling nine.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you two girl, Yes that that pyramid scheme company crass, remember that girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were sitting in the class.
Speaker 4: They really got you thinking that you're gonna be the best knife seller in the hood.
Speaker 1: I thought I was a shaft.
Speaker 6: If you fell this night that cut the penny, you will win one thousand dollars in your next boss. Me being nineteen, I'm like, oh my god, I'll have to be bridged by the time I'm twenty. Y Yes, find now they were definitely upon this game. And then I heard they were trafficking girls.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm not surprised, but yeah, yeah, I don't think there's no knife shopping shopping enough to cut.
Speaker 1: A penny, I don't know.
Speaker 4: But what they used to sell us, like they used to them lord, you know them little pyramids games like you know massive Phoebe doing them.
Speaker 1: They they you.
Speaker 4: Know he had.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's a seminar. My bad. It's still scam.
Speaker 4: Scamm so but you know they used to the knife cutting classes and they make you feel like you can go out there and sell them and be rich. And they used to get all the little young girls. Oh my god, they what sexual effigant people then because it makes perfect son, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they get the younger of everybody.
Speaker 4: It was a whole bunch of young We were all young, like in our teens.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 6: Good morning?
Speaker 7: This girl extasy.
Speaker 2: What was the worst job you had, mama?
Speaker 3: She was a scripper ecstasy?
Speaker 7: Oh gosh, My worst job was working in serminating company. And uh when the guys came back with a tape and some of the leg bugs escaped and I got attacked and I'm allergic to fights. Off the hard you got bit.
Speaker 3: By a snake. No bed bugs or bed bugs?
Speaker 7: Bed bugs?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, damn.
Speaker 3: So you were an exterminator and allergic to bed bugs.
Speaker 7: No, I was working in the company.
Speaker 6: I was a celt person, but you know I was this patcher also one of the new guys for the tanking the bed bugs escaped. You got it. He got fired, but I got attacked. I was allergic in the hospital, nag dar.
Speaker 1: Oh so stripping wasn't her worst job.
Speaker 3: You did use the script door right.
Speaker 1: Man went to the club too.
Speaker 6: No, I did not use to strip. And also I wanted to elaborate on what just talking about earlier. I do get along with my baby father just as much as you do. Oh good, got in common.
Speaker 7: I even basic other kids.
Speaker 6: While girl, you do that, you do.
Speaker 4: That sometimes back in the day before I got real busy here.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and five eighty five one O five one. We're talking your worst Jeb.
Speaker 3: What was it? Let's talk about it as the breakfast club. Good morning,