Speaker 1: Leading off starts right now. I am Chris Wels. That is Andrew Seifer, and we are here to talk to you about all the baseball happenings with the Peanuts and cracker Jacks.
Speaker 2: I am feeling a little bit better.
Speaker 1: I'm not looking any better, but Andrew, I'm glad to have you here your first Thursday episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks for having me back again. It's fun to get make my Thursday debut. And I'm here in my parents' attic in Massachusetts.
Speaker 4: You know they say fantasy.
Speaker 3: Managers usually are and live in their parents' basement, right, so I'm in the attic. I don't, but I'm happy enough there.
Speaker 2: I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so, yeah, you're living the quintessential fantasy life right now in your parents' attic or basement. Is that a bookshelf I see behind?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: If you look in the corner over my other shoulder, you can maybe even see Albert Einstein he's right, and a bicycle there as well. So it's definitely got its attic vibes going.
Speaker 1: Okay, but is it haunted? Because that's the vibe I get from attics. I get a little haunted vibe.
Speaker 4: Maybe so maybe so it depends how you feel about books.
Speaker 1: I guess what scarier an attic or a basement. This is a great question. I think this is the ultimate question because I feel like an attic is more haunted, but a basement is just scarier.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going basement because I feel like your chance of running into some sort of animal that you don't want to see, like a rat or something, or some sort.
Speaker 4: Of bugs is a lot higher in that environment.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'd love to know, chat what do you think, basement or attic. That's a good point. I hadn't thought about the animals. I was really thinking about Poltergeist. But that's where my brain goes to lots of baseball to cover.
Speaker 2: Let's get into the top stuff.
Speaker 1: Mariner's George Kirby got to a rare feat by starting a game with twenty or starting twenty four straight games with a strike, which I know is kind of like a weird staff, but it also just shows you how consistent he has been throughout the year. Also, his teammate Julio Rodriguez got to the twenty twenty club and by the way, the futures odds on like pretty much everything, but rookie of the year is almost laughable at this point, and Julio, it's a little bit of adle and it's thirty five hundred for Bobby Witt on the other side. But getting back into it, George Kirby's only picked up five wins this year, but as a three three to two era has a better x FIP an almost ten k per nine nine point four an elite walk per nine at one point two. And I'm gonna tell you, be it a rookie or not, George Kirby is showing all the stuff he did as a prospect in that he's got all the command that made us love him. He's showing strikeouts and he looks like he could be a big time viable maybe top twenty five SP top thirty next year.
Speaker 2: What do you think about George Kirby rest of the year.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'm totally on board. I honestly this He's like he's like Rodney Dangerfield. He gets no respect. Like I don't understand why his roster rates are so low. I wrote about this in my intro to my Waiver wire piece of Fantasy Pro two weeks ago. At that time, his roster rate was at forty eight percent in Yahoo, and I couldn't believe it was that low, and I made him the top guy just for that reason. It's only fifty seven percent now, even after this great outing. So like, this is a guy who was like a top thirty prospect all the like you said, all the peripherals back up the performance that he's done up to this point. Pitches in a good environment, great control, like you said, I mean that walk rate really gives you a nice margin for error even if you have some run into some bad babb block in a start here or there. So yeah, I love this guy, and I don't understand why he's not like eighty ninety percent rostered.
Speaker 2: This is why I've always loved about him. I've always been big on him in prospects.
Speaker 1: He almost has a four pitch repertoire of like double digits. His fastball's been sitting around ninety five. His slider he's throwing twenty percent of the time. There's your wipeout strikeout pitch he's thrown around eighty seven, I mean almost eighty eight.
Speaker 2: You're closing in ninety.
Speaker 1: Is an elite slider territory as far as velocity goes, and the curve ball has been on point. And you know, for a guy his age to be throwing and walk create of only like one, you know, under one and a half, it's a lead. It's a lead that you don't see young pitchers do. And I think we don't give him enough kudos. And then obviously you know Julio, Julio, but hitting the twenty twenty mark, I think they said the last Mariner to do that was Mike Cameron, who actually coaches with the Mariners and works with them. The race manager, Kevin Cash, said that wander Franco will not resume his minor league rehab assignment before next week. Franco suffered a set back with the surgically repaired right hand wrist while making a rehab stint on Tuesday, and it is looking less and less likely that we're going to get him anytime soon, which begs the question, I know, it's crazy, how much do you need to hold on to.
Speaker 2: Wander Franco at this point?
Speaker 1: You know, if he's not going to even resume anything until next week, that gets you into September. Then he's going to have to get some games another weekend. Look how look at the lack of pretty duction he had before he got injured. Andrew, do you think one of Franco's a must hold in any type of a redraft league right now?
Speaker 4: I do not.
Speaker 3: I was sort of out on Fronco even coming into the season. I mean, he's obviously a tremendous prospect, and he's got one of the best hit tools we've seen from a young player in a really long time.
Speaker 4: So I think he's a great real life player.
Speaker 3: I think he's still got some steps he needs to take in his game before it fully translates to fantasy. I mean, if he's not giving you that category juice in power and in speed, then he's not really in a standard five by five league going to be as valuable in fantasy as he is in reality.
Speaker 4: And then you bring in a hand injury.
Speaker 3: I mean, even if he does come back, that can often sat power, so any power he could have hit for he's probably not going to now. And you know, he's got a very bright future. He could take his game to the next level in the next couple of years. But in a redraft format, I really just don't see the benefit of holding onto him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think there is If anyone is dealing with that the two sixty batting average, five homers, five stolen bases. I feel like the majority of it came in that first month of the season, and almost one hundred percent differential on his wOBA three toho three this year. I'm sorry, three oh five this year, four oh four last year, or that's actually no, I'm sorry, that's in triple A.
Speaker 2: What was it last year?
Speaker 1: It was three forty eight, So you've still got a huge differential there. He's just not a mushold. There's not a muss hold for Wanderfronco if you are dealing with that. And then yes, of course, the biggest piece of news that everybody wants to talk about. Onel Cruz hit a ball one hundred and twenty two miles an hour, the hardest hit in stat cast era. I think it was what one of you know, two hits in the last two weeks for the awesome player that's going on for this season. Hardest hit ball was a single. It smashed against the wall and bounced back, and you know, I don't know what to say anymore.
Speaker 2: I continue my thing.
Speaker 1: He's got maybe some of the most exciting tools in all of baseball. Beyond this year, he is exciting as hell. This year he's not that great. Uh, sub two hundred batting average guys don't help you that much. I'm gonna stand firm to it for all the Oneo Cruz stands. You can't come at me next year because I've said I'm all game. I'm game in the future, I'll draft him. But this year was stupid. But he did hit the hardest tracked ball in stat kaz Era Andrew.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question, though, So in a dynasty league, who would you prefer Onneo Cruz or Wander Franco.
Speaker 2: That's a great question.
Speaker 1: I would prefer Franco still, but I get why it's closer.
Speaker 2: O'neo Cruz is.
Speaker 1: Showing no ability to hit for batting average. I mean, he's showing absolutely nothing. He's hitting a buck ninety nine right now. He has a almost thirty nine percent k rate, and he has played. He's at over two hundred play appearances.
Speaker 2: So let's not be like, you know, it's.
Speaker 1: Got the skulls and blah blah blah, two hundred played appearances in almost thirty nine percent k rate. I love the counting stats. Ten homer six dolen bases. It's great, we can extrapolate, we could you know, hey, this could.
Speaker 2: Be a thirty fifteen guy.
Speaker 1: He's got to show the ability to hit for contact, and not only is he not doing it this year, he's doing it at maybe one of the worst clips, sub two hundred, horrible strike rate. I think he's a huge bet on, and when it gets kind of fixed, I think it'll be better. But I would bet on Wander Franco. I think Wander's counting stats are going to catch up to him, but I also don't think they could reach Cruz's level. But I think Cruise is looking like he is a two to maybe three category player, where Franco still has a five category in him. It just might not be at the same elite level. Are you Cruise over Franco?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I think if it's a league where stolen bases matter, I'm still kind of leaning with Cruz here. I mean, the thing is, I agree with you he doesn't look ready for the major leagues at all. But if you look at his minor league numbers, I mean, he had a striker rate in the twenty two to twenty three percent range in the minors, so that wasn't outrageously bad. I mean, you know, this is a team going nowhere that kind of rushed him up, and I feel like we can't see, you know, a thirty nine percent strikeout right and say that like he's always going to be that. I think there's as much of a chance that he makes inroads there as there is that Franco makes inroads in terms of power. So for that reason, like if you wanted to tell me who's the safer bet to play twenty years in the major leagues and be a really good baseball player, I would obviously say Wander Franco. But if you're telling me in a five y five league, I need that category, juice, who's the guy that's got the upside to be like the number one player in fantasy?
Speaker 4: To me, that's got to be O'Neil Cruz. And I guess I'd just like to shoot for the moon there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess it's just it's so extreme. I have a hard time with it. But I get I get what you're saying Wanderfronco. I've watched him for a long time. I think there is but like you said, there might be twenty twenty in there.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Conditioning has got to be an issue he's got to consider. It's just it's so funny how especially like in the prospect world they do this, but you want to come over here. You never see passes for bad strikeout raids. You never see passes for batting average unless your name is O'Neil Cruz. He's getting all the passes in the world. I have a hard time believing in that you're somebody that would give any other player passes on a thirty plus percent K percentage. But yet he does because he's a young guy and he hasn't had enough years under his belt to prove otherwise. But it's a thirty nine percent K rate. That's bunkers.
Speaker 4: It is bonkers.
Speaker 3: But I mean, we've seen guys like jave Baiaz Adallas Garcia, guys like this have really high strike out rates and still be really good in fantasy because of the category juice they provide. So he doesn't need to get that strike out rate down to like twenty three percent like you had, and the miners to be really valuable. If he can even get it into the thirty percent range, I think you're talking about a guy who could be really useful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what the weird thing is is the last thing on that the weird thing that exists with him.
Speaker 2: This is one of those.
Speaker 1: Guys where it's like, God, he would love to like go and get him right now. But even though he's like statistically looking like one of the worst players in baseball right now with a sub two hundred and the k rate, he's not available, Like, no one will sell you him for any cheap.
Speaker 2: So you have to be the person that's willing to risk.
Speaker 1: A high dollar a high dollar cost to get him and just cross those fingers, just really hope that the k raid is going to drop to a sustainable area and he'll start actually hitting for more contact, because.
Speaker 2: When he does, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: I would love to buy on him because I think he has a great potential bet for any fix.
Speaker 2: It's just he's not cheap. There's huge, huge red flag warning signs and you know this, it's not that great for this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah that I totally can buy what you're saying. He could easily be overvalued in the marketplace just because you do see things like this hardest hit ball ever and you just dream about the potential.
Speaker 4: So that's absolutely true. I feel like It's like the same.
Speaker 2: Thing with flus two in the minors.
Speaker 3: I just want to point out, Yeah, it's like the same thing with like, you know, in football or something. The coaches always draft the skills because they believe they can coach the guy up and teach them the fundamentals if they have the natural ability, because you can't teach that, you know. So I feel like fantasy managers the same way. When it comes to Onio Cruz, it's like he's got the tools, he just needs to develop the fundamentals.
Speaker 2: Do you think you can help him with that?
Speaker 1: By the way, do you think the Pirates are a team that are gonna be able to help him?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I don't know. Maybe not, I don't know.
Speaker 1: On the injury front, Jared Walsh placed on the ten day I L with thoracic outlet syndrome.
Speaker 2: No boy, no not good.
Speaker 1: Santa Boguart set out Wednesday after leaving Tuesday's game with back spasms. Tommy fam sat out Wednesday with low backspasms a lot of back stuff after slamming into the wall on Tuesday. Wilson Catura sat out again yesterday with left ankle stiffness. But there's hope that he's not going to land on the iel. Hobby Baias set out with back spasms, Gas McCormick suffered dislocated Pinky Ouch and Royal's relief pitcher Josh Staumont placed on the fifteen day. I l would write bicep tendonites did, Buddy, when you were saying those guys that were similar to him, did you have like a moment of clarity of like you just compared him to Hovey Baya's and where Hobby Bias.
Speaker 2: Is right now, who is the other one? There's another one?
Speaker 4: Where I was he's having a great season, actually.
Speaker 1: Is like a better I mean those guys are like almost pull oar opposite the dolls is like five 't ten in real life. I've stood next to him and O'Neil. Cruz is a completely different type of physical player.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I was saying, like that's you know, he could he could be good even if he doesn't fully blossom, because that's like those guys are flawed players. Like that's assuming that Cruz never fully puts it all together. He could I'm saying he could still be pretty valuable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, Alwonky, this is my favorite thing is Cruse tall. And by the way, look at this, Joey p doing a live football show on Fantasy Pros the same time we're doing this. What a turncoat, What an absolute scab turncoat.
Speaker 2: He has given up on all of you.
Speaker 3: I have not Oh well, you got me instead of now so exactly right.
Speaker 1: Joe Pie's a pia give me a break. This day in baseball nineteen eighty six, I was three years old, Oakland A's third baseman Mark maguire hits his first major league home run, a five hundred and fifty foot blast to center off of Walt Harrell as Oakland beat Detroit eight to four at Tiger Stadium. You now, I grew up loving Mark McGuire.
Speaker 2: I grew up in the Bay Area. My whole family were as fans. My uncle who.
Speaker 1: Shout out to my uncle who's in the hospital right now. He used to run a pool business and he did Mark McGuire's pool, and he got to one time sit down and hang out with Mark McGuire, and they knew like he was just my favorite player. If you grew up in the Bay Area, Mark mc Mark McGuire was even more popular than Barry Bonds.
Speaker 2: And that was my guy. So I always loved little Mark McGuire. Pieces of news.
Speaker 1: I got some trivia for you, and this is going to be for you Andrew to play as well. Who holds the al NL record for consecutive quality starts in a single season. There's a lot of interesting names out there. I don't want to give any hints, but the consecutive al NL record for quality starts quite a big number.
Speaker 2: You got any guesses?
Speaker 4: Oh god, that's such a hard question. I mean quality.
Speaker 3: It's like you could be given up three runs every time and keep it going.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you know what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one you might think of, remember is that Gallen Zach Gallon had that run of like thirteen or fourteen I think in twenty nineteen. That was one of those guys. This number is over twenty.
Speaker 2: That's a hint. I'm giving it over twenty.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: The thing that just came to mind, and I know this isn't the answer, but it reminded me of Oral Herscheizer's like consecutive scoreless inning stretch. But it's probably not someone that far back right.
Speaker 1: Now, David guess, Bob Gibson incorrect. Mike Mussina from one Jedro Martinez. That's a great guess. Incorrect, it is not Pedro. How about one more hint for everybody. So I've given you the relative number. It's over twenty. It has happened within the last five years.
Speaker 4: Is it de Grom?
Speaker 2: It is de Grom?
Speaker 4: Oh right there?
Speaker 1: Clip when I was trying to say Gallon because I was looking at it.
Speaker 2: Jacob de Gram.
Speaker 1: Twenty four quality starts in twenty eighteen. De Gram is pitching today. That's why that popped up. By the way, Well, you know, another fun thing, the books, at least when I maybe there might be a singular book or two and it just has an updated on the Vetting Pros cheat sheet. I see no numbers on the de Gram strikeout numbers, and I think we saw an absurd as nine, like nine and a half for de Gram, which we've never I've never seen all season long. That they're just not even placing da Gram on the books anymore. But twenty four straight quality starts that is, like, I don't know, I feel like that's one of the most impressive singular things a guy can do. Like I think twenty four quality starts is in line with like fifty straight games with a hit or am I off here?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I think that's fair, And it's interesting because it's you know, some of these pictures you associate them with their dominance, and that stat is less about dominance and more about consistency. So when you have the dominance and the consistency, than you are truly a great pitcher.
Speaker 2: You're just being mean today. Why are you so salty?
Speaker 1: Says I thought if it was to Grom, it would be over like a six year span.
Speaker 2: You're just being rude.
Speaker 1: Let's let's not talk bad about the best picture in baseball, regardless if he gets hurt.
Speaker 2: Let's be positive today. I don't feel good.
Speaker 1: I need all of the positivity for Jacob to gram stat. Heroes Jose Ramirez two homers, three for three, three RBI, huge day. Nathaniel or Nate Low Actually, I remember I was right. I was standing next to him over at Rangers camp during spring training and someone asked him. They're like, do you do you want to be called Nathaniel? And he was just like, Buddy, I don't care what you call me. Call me whatever you want, Nate Nathaniel. So I don't know why they've stuck with the Nathaniel because he doesn't care. But Nathaniel Low homer five RBIs Matt Olsen three for five with a homer. Four RBIs Willie Adamis three for four with a homer. Hunter Renfro, Hunter Renfro was on the prop sheet yesterday. He had a bomb three for five, a couple RBIs Austin Barnes, we'll talk about him in a minute, had a homer. Jt Romuto three for five with a homer. Continuing that and maybe number one catcher spot. We talked about that last time. Andrew was on with the Adley versus rem Ute. Franchi had a homer. William Contres had a homer. Corey Seger did not, but he went two for four, two RBIs and three runs. Anybody up on this list jump out to you and their performances lately, Low, Renfro. There's a couple lesser own guys. Franchie Cordero is kind of interesting, probably not as owned in as many leagues as we think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, you know, I think with Low it's just he's one of these guys that kind of flies under the radar a little bit. He doesn't really excel in any one statistical category or anything like that. He's just the classic guy that chips away and gives you solid numbers everywhere. His batting average is up to two ninety five now and he's got twenty home runs decent run in RBI production, So even though he's not doing stolen bases like, he's just a really solid across the board provider of fantasy goodness.
Speaker 1: Cole Irvin was a monster yesterday. Went seven, give up, three hits, struck out eleven. What a performance. What a back half of the year I've had. I have him on a couple squads, just holding up the rotation when anything goes wrong. Kyle right At eight strikeouts and seven Framber seven with eight k's Shane McClanahan nine strikeouts, six innings, Cal Quantrell seven with six strikeouts, five hits and a walk. Have I Someone was asking me this last night, do you how much Dynasty like ranking do you do?
Speaker 3: Andrew not a ton, but I you know I do play in such formats, So I'm always thinking about it from.
Speaker 1: A value perspective, is where's McClanahan as like a Dynasty sp for you think of age and everything like that?
Speaker 2: Is a one two three further down, you know.
Speaker 1: You probably have guys like obviously Corbyn Burns is gonna be on that list, Sandy al Contra, I don't Dylan cease, and then after that, like you can't really put like you're gonna put Verlander to Grom maybe Cole, Like, where do you think he sits on a dynasty sp rank?
Speaker 3: I think he needs to be pretty high up. I know he's gone through a little bit of a rough stretch recently, but you still look at his numbers for the season and they're phenomenal. I mean, walk right under two k per nine over eleven two twenty era great pitches in a great pitchers park. He's twenty five years old, so just really entering the prime of his career, so he's he'd be right up at the top for me, I will say that depending on your format, you know, I I don't worry about age as much for pictures as I do for hitters when it comes to keeper and dynasty value, because you just don't know the longevity of pitchers careers. I mean, we've seen a lot of these guys flame out early, and then we see guys like Schuzer that just keep going strong in Verlander that go strong to the very end of their career, you know, so who bump.
Speaker 2: In your mind?
Speaker 1: Like I feel like that you're making a case for like Garrett Cole potentially being still at the top. Like I just I still don't see how you could. Like I actually rank like the sus and Deo Gram's like a little bit high in Dynasty, but they're still they're not like remotely close to SP five or anything like that.
Speaker 3: Oh, I agree, I'm saying that, like just generally speaking, like I just don't factor in age quite as much for pictures as I do for hitters when I'm comparing different players.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think that, and I think you're right about that, Like I think, you know what a hitter declines at thirty one, is a pitcher declining at thirty seven or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And imagine if you sold Verlander like when he was thirty three or something like that, you know, I mean, I know he just missed the entire season, but like you would have missed a lot of good seasons.
Speaker 4: Out of him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: On your stat zero's to Oskar Hernandez good old oh for four with four straight k's your three strikeouts and fors Rowdy telez was ozh for five with three strikeouts, Atanio for four with three, Evan Longoria three ks, Brian Anderson, Nolan Gormant, and Jose Miranda all big three strikeout performances, if you want to call them performances on.
Speaker 2: The picture side.
Speaker 1: Jose Arena, who what do we need like? Three strikeouts on the prop he got one walk, three, gave up nine hits, nine in runs, did not get out of the second inning. TJ Zetsch two two thirds. Feel like he's on this every time he pitches. Six earned runs, seven hits. Blake Snell didn't get to the fourth, gave up six earned runs, four walks, no k's, oh myn and Adrian Hauser two and one third, five earned runs, four walks, four k's, no point, no Logan Web as well, four and two thirds, six earned runs, six strikeouts. The home run calls yesterday, Wonkey gave us the respect your elders bonus. You just got to pick somebody who's over thirty two to hit a homer, and it looks like we got one waking life called Austin Barnes, who uh thirty two years old? They hit a homer and they got a bonus, but the overall board did not change at all. High Cove You is still at forty six, de Blum is at forty five, Go Cards at forty three, Mayor and Terry at forty two, and cat Fox at forty one. Still six people with forty or plus homers. It is anybody's race because none of the bonus has helped. Two others call okay, so that two others called out two A two, So they were a couple you were, I think you Wonky was just giving me a note of like someone called Austin Barnes and that was incredible, So good for them.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: Over on the betting, oh, you know what, I was going to open up a brand new one.
Speaker 2: Should I open up one real quick? Let's do this. Bear with me. Were you here for the Andrew?
Speaker 1: Were you here for the the tiaras?
Speaker 4: I was there when you put on the tarra? Yeah, all right, we have.
Speaker 1: A brand new game used tiara right here. If you guys are watching, we're wearing blue. Oh this one works really well for me. This is a good look for me actually, because we want you to go make some bets. Over at bet MGM use the promo code leading off, and you guys are gonna get hooked up today.
Speaker 2: Thousand dollars risk free.
Speaker 1: First bet, go and sign up, use your app, go on the website.
Speaker 2: Do whatever you gotta do.
Speaker 1: Kings and queens, princesses and kings, whatever you wear, whether it's a crown or tiara, they got you hooked up. We've got a nice new game used here. There you go, my friends. I've got some bets for you, the top total base play, the top money play, and then I've also got the other side of those. Oh you know what I screwed up on the hitting side, Well, I'm gonna give you. Let me see if I remember it. I do remember the other one. So the top play for the day for total bases on bettingpros dot Com mlbprop cheat sheet is Kyle Stowers rookie Baltimore needs one hit against the White Sox. The juice isn't horrific. It's at minus one forty five. This is on DraftKings. He's projected almost.
Speaker 2: Two and a half. So there you go.
Speaker 1: The top plus money play. I copied it wrong, but I remember it was Jordan Alvarez who is at one and a half and it was plus one ten, I want to say, and I think that was over at Sugarhouse. So Stowers is your top play. Jordan is your top Jordan is your top plus play on the pitching side. Drew Rasmussen against the Angels. He is the top strikeout play of all of them. And it's under six and a half strikeout, so you got to get under six. They're projecting only five. It's juice at one thirty nine. And then your top plus play is Louis Garcia against Minnesota. The strikeouts are five and a half and it is plus one ten.
Speaker 2: He's projected at six.
Speaker 1: So Andrew, you've got Louis Garcia, Drew Rasmussen, Jordan, and Kyle Stowers.
Speaker 2: What do you like out of this?
Speaker 3: I mean the Jordon one seems like pretty easy to me. I mean, that wasn't a huge number against him.
Speaker 1: To day, I had a little hit prop three parlay because they had a boost on DraftKings and I played it. I played Jordan is one of the three, and I hit, So I had Gallon, Mullins.
Speaker 2: And him, and that was a nice little payday.
Speaker 1: He had one hit the other day, a double last night I didn't interrupt to you. But his family's in town. So it's one of those things where it's like you use stupid logic to be like his family for the first time ever is watching him play from Cuba in a major league stadium. You want to think he's gonna show up and he had a double yesterday.
Speaker 3: Cool, Well, my logic says that he's a complete masher, so give me, give me.
Speaker 2: Him, So you like that when any of the others are Now.
Speaker 4: I'm not going on that ras muse in one.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's he's exceeded seven k's and at least his last two starts, so he's missing a lot of bats right now.
Speaker 4: So would I wouldn't want to bet the under on sex right now with him?
Speaker 2: You know, I will tell you.
Speaker 1: I think they're all getting really tough. All the numbers are gonna be in tough. But I do feel like betting pros. The unders have been hitting a little bit more so, just to monitor that a lot of the overs, especially their top plays the algorithm. I don't know if it's quite catching up and they're struggling a little bit, but the unders might be so not that I'm interested in making that bet with Rasmussen, but I.
Speaker 2: Want to monitor it. I do want to monitor that one.
Speaker 1: Over on the DFS side, you've got only two teams today projected with five or more total team runs, and that's Philly in Toronto. If you want to play any stacks on the pitching side, a bunch of high priced guys on FanDuel de Grom was at twelve five, Gosman is at ten to five, and Aaron Nola was at ten eight. I kind of like Nola think the matchup is the best if you're going to pay those high dollars. I mean, de Gram is to Gram. But like I said, if you want to go on the DFS side for Philly Toronto lineup stacks, I mean I like Schwarber today.
Speaker 2: I think there's a bunch you can play into, and there's some.
Speaker 1: Other high end, you know, bad matchups that you can exploit. But there's some pitching, there's some hitting, and that actually takes us to the home run board here, Andrew, what are you going.
Speaker 2: To do today? There's no extra bonuses? What do you got?
Speaker 3: I'm going back to the Paul goldmiitt. Well, it didn't work for me last time, but I got a good feeling. This time he's facing Marcus Stroman. He's hit three bombs in thirteen at bats against Roman over his career for sixty two batting average. Couple you know, a double in there as well. So he's been making a lot of hard contact over his career against Marcus Stroman. And of course he's having a turned back the clock kind of season. So I'm going to keep riding the gold Smith train.
Speaker 1: Looks like Wonky has got fran mil and I'm gonna go with Schwarbs.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with Swarbs.
Speaker 1: Against the high era of Justin Dunn.
Speaker 2: That is what I like.
Speaker 1: And positive Grouch wants us to know that they called alaseel tuve so I incorrectly said that there were no other old man Homers, but there were.
Speaker 2: There was al two veg.
Speaker 1: In them, friendos, That is it. I didn't realize I've been wearing this the whole time.
Speaker 2: At least keep it on. I usually take the front. Gonna start coughing. That was good stuff.
Speaker 1: As you can tell, I'm still recovering a little bit. I'm feeling a lot better though, So thank you guys for hanging out. Thank you guys for choosing us over that turncoat rat Joe Piezapia, who is doing live stream football on the other side while we sit here and still burn through what Okay, I was in sure if doctor Glenn was here. So doctor Glenn, I didn't get out of the fifth Okay, I don't understand the logic nowhere and runs. I walked three and I didn't strike anybody out. So doctor Glenn is saying this is a bad performance by me today. So apologies that it was a bad performance.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 1: I kind of disagree with the manager here on the stat call. I think I got some rough lines here. I don't think it was great, but I do think I had a couple of strikeouts one hundred and ten pitches.
Speaker 2: I went deep.
Speaker 1: Thank you, doctor Glenn, and thank you Brian. I am grinding and should be a lot better next week. Friends, That is it. Chris Cleig is gonna be with us tomorrow. Andrew you're gonna be back on Monday. Correct, that's right, Boom, that's all we got. Good luck in all your matchups. You know we're to find us right here on Fantasy Pros. We out to hear my friends, please Yah