Speaker 1: Okay, So look, the question is a question of pragmatism. Is the juice worth to squeeze? You've heard me say that phrase plenty of times, and I'm pretty sure you've heard that phrase outside of me. You know, juice ain't worth the squeeze, essentially, meaning are the results I might get from this worth the effort I'm about to put in.
Speaker 2: If you've ever been in any.
Speaker 1: Sort of relationship, whether a friendship or a romantic one, this is a question one must ask when you're about to bring up something that might annoy you a little bit. You have to think about what time of day you gonna say this. Is this gonna give me the results? You feel me that I'm looking for. If you was hoping to, you know, kind of get to the yams at some point, maybe don't bring up something that might close that window. That juice ain't worth the squeeze. I don't care how irritated you are. If you was trying to get to the yams, you just you know, you know, I was kind of thinking about this today. Nah, I fam keep that to yourself. Better button your lip, gather some more evidence later, you feel me? You know, sometimes your parents get on your nerves and they harping over something that like in your mind, it just really don't. But is me clapping back right now worth the forty five minute to an hour lecture, Mama, finna give me.
Speaker 2: Daddy finna give you?
Speaker 1: I mean, it is the juice worth to squeeze, especially knowing Mama and Daddy turn off the Internet. They got a little more power than you do in this house. You know, maybe it is. Maybe you got some evidence, some receipts in your backpack.
Speaker 2: You feel me in your draft folders.
Speaker 1: You know you got some screenshots that might prove that if I shoot this shot, you know I might get the results I was looking for. I may not tell you all the screenshots I got, but I got. I think this lesson can be applied all over geopolitics, the history of war, law, streets anything. If you want to take down an empire and you're not an empire yourself, if you're trying to take down a boss and you ain't a boss yourself, if you're trying to dethrow on somebody as long as empires has been empires, if you shoot at the king, you bet not miss.
Speaker 2: If you shoot at the boss, you better kill him.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about this Trump arraignment hood politics, y'all. What's up, everybody. I'm not gonna give you no information you don't already know. I'm pretty sure at this point, by the time this episode came out, Trump has done a Trump by making sure that this man's coverage is on this man's face on every channel.
Speaker 2: Everywhere, which is what he's good at, you know.
Speaker 1: And so I'm not gonna tell you nothing y'all don't already know, but I will go over some stuff just to like give just some you know, some context for the point I'm trying to make about, you know, kind of how how our antennas can help us understand this situation.
Speaker 2: You feel me?
Speaker 1: Hopefully right now you can crack open a brand new can of Terraform cold Brew. You know what I'm saying, Sip you some call brew while you, uh, while you listen to this here this HI pod. You know you can go on to Terraform Coldbrew dot com use promo cod hood you feel me? Yeah, you boy, run a copy copy. Anyway, Let's get back to business. So here's the thing. Man, if you shoot at the King, you better kill him. I'm pretty sure you could figure out what that means. You know, if you're gonna in anything, like if you're gonna take you know, your greatest haymaker, you just say, I mean, it's simple, say you're getting bullied this person twice the size of you. You know, let's just say it's just jokes. Like y'all are roast at each other. You feel me, and you got the roast master flex over there, you know, just dropping gems on everybody. If you decide to speak up, if you decide to clap back, it's gotta be the coldest the haymakers that's gonna lay this fool out. It's gotta be that funny if you being physically, if you physically being you know, bullied, when you punch this fool, you get it, it better knock him out because if not, the clapback is gonna be worse. Right, it's the same. That's where the phrase comes from. If you shoot at the king, you better not miss. You bet you better kill him because if not, if this fool survives you took a shot at the king, they're gonna skewer you.
Speaker 2: It puts your head on.
Speaker 1: A spike, and everybody who who actually wanted you to take the shot, but you didn't kill him.
Speaker 2: They gonna go run and hide.
Speaker 1: You think they gonna get on that uh on that sacrificial cross with you. You think they're gonna You're gonna you gonna have three crosses. It's like the Resurrection like we just had right now, like the East, the three crosses.
Speaker 2: You think the Mother Foods is finna get on them crosses with you.
Speaker 1: Now, it's gonna be one cross out this mug unless the king find out. Everybody when the king fight a sister, King survived, when he find out the whole conspiracy to take him out, Listen you yahomies, yahomies, families, yahomies, aunties, yahomies, neighbors, everybody, Everybody getting taken out, everyone, everybody, you know, your ex girl, your exes, everybody getting taken out because you took a shot at the king.
Speaker 2: Know what you thought this was game?
Speaker 1: You look, if you take a shot at the king, it needs to be a kill shot because if he survived, it's.
Speaker 2: Over for you. You get no other chances. It's over.
Speaker 1: See. You gotta understand from a king position, all things are weapons. Your kindness and your violence, right, because sometimes that kindness those alay you should be throwing other people. We all know they power plays for the King themselves, like he don't do nothing that don't serve himself. But you have to remember at all times, no matter how kind you are, that you are in the presence of a killer. I'm gonna talk about that a little more later, but listen. So you better make sure your sharp shooters is as sharp as they could possibly be. You better make sure the play you fina run is the coldest play that you've ever ran in your life. You better make sure the lick that you read that you done translated that lick into fol different languages. You done ran practice rounds, you done checked and double check you done done your homework. Because if you take your shot and you miss, I mean, that's it unless you fin a Julius Caesar this mug and you're not the only one taking.
Speaker 2: This shot.
Speaker 1: Unless it's about four oh five shots happening. So just in case you miss somebody else coming in from another angle, and if they kind of graze him, somebody else coming in from another angle, and then maybe the compound shots of all of y'all might possibly take the King down. But hopefully y'all done ran this play, and y'all done discussed this before you start being first up to bat, being all willy nilly, revealing your cards all early. Now take this metaphor I'm giving y'all, take or not metaphor this analogy I'm giving y'all because you know proper parts of speech. And let's examine this Trump situation. There is no doubt in anyone's mind that still, even though his power might be dwindling, he has a death grip on the Republican Party.
Speaker 2: And to be honest with you.
Speaker 1: I see what I'm gonna do for this show is I'm gonna give you all some lessons to take. Oh, you know, some points, some points to ponder, you feel me.
Speaker 2: One of those points.
Speaker 1: To ponder is his role in the Republican Party.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: To me, he's that everyone got a guy in the squad, got a girl in the squad that just get everybody in trouble all the time. And you just gotta but you always got a vouch for this fool. You always gotta ride for this fool because he fun, because she fun. But she get everybody all the time, like everybody always You always making us lie, You always making it you twisting our like you making us. You put us in these situations where we gotta defend some of the dumbest stuff we've ever seen. And in any other scenario if any other person did this, there's nowhere in the world any of us would stand for this coming from anybody else.
Speaker 2: But this fool. For whatever reason, I had a friend like that.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna name name, but I had a homie in high school that good God man, We just we just found ourselves in such predicaments.
Speaker 2: Yo, say, because of this food. That's my dog, he running the squad.
Speaker 1: I just it is what it is, you know, you know the homy that's calling you to tell you the lie to your mama.
Speaker 2: That you get that text.
Speaker 1: He a a a a Hey, tell your mom my. Mama gonna call your mama. Mama, like, tell her, tell her I'm over there, or that I just left.
Speaker 2: So, nigga, I got a lot of my mom.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, when my girl text you, When my girl text you, tell tell her tell her. We went to play basketball, all right? You was you was playing back. I was with you, nigga, I was with you. God teres alas our girl. Yeah, nah, he just left we was uh yeah last Tuesday, Oh yeah nah, we was a we was hooping your girl looking at you like, nigga, you lying, you lying in my homegirl right now, baby, No, no, I ain't gonna get in it.
Speaker 2: But you need to stop that. Nigga. This nigga got everybody.
Speaker 1: Now, my girl mad at me because you got me lying on her to your girl, making everybody look fraudulent. And now she mad because she got a lit of her two to protect your home. So now everybody lying, we all notice. And it's just because of this nigga like that. I mean, if you the Republican Party, I don't know why you don't see Trump that way where you just like and from what I understand, of course they see Trump that way, well a good majority of them do. Some of them just like the dog. I mean the days like that's my dog. I don't know what to tell you perfect time because my neighbor's dog is barking.
Speaker 2: Y'all hear that.
Speaker 1: Little teeny dog. That's got to be how Trump feels when you're trying to talk. Make a point. So anyway, my first point for you to ponder in this situation, and you know, if you shoot at the king you bet, and I, miss kay is at some point, if if you in this man's kingdom, you gotta decide when you're gonna be done lying for him. That at some point it's gonna happen because you just gonna keep getting pushed and pushed and pushed to the limit and to the to the point of crazy. This is how I know Ron DeSantis got pushed to crazy in this that you and this is what happens because look, his argument was, as he's trying to make a case for him to run for president, is I got all the trumpness without the messiness. Ron DeSantis's whole platform is Trump is messy. Y'all don't need it, y'all. He messy, y'all, don't need none of that. And then the mess called up to him. But now DeSantis is saying, oh, this is just a move of the woke mob, the woke left. This is just a liberal leftist thing trying to take down their political opponent. Niggad thought you said he was messy, So which one is it? That man just turned you into a pretzel. That's look, you can't keep lying for this man, you feel me, because if he messy, then this is why he's here. But if it's the woke mob, then I guess he ain't messy, is he? You have twisted yourself into a pretzel. Homeboy, you shoot at the king, you better not miss. Listen, he lied for you. He'd have done both. The scientists tried to shoot at the king, and it's he Look he might have missed. Now check this out. Higge points to ponder number two and points to ponder number two has to do with the case itself, at least the case that we know of so far, which is this the New York state case.
Speaker 2: Now, a few things that if.
Speaker 1: You don't know by now, which I can't imagine you don't, but I think it's important to clarify this is a state case.
Speaker 2: This is not a federal case. There's a federal case pending, maybe, but this is a state case.
Speaker 1: So to say that this is now setting the precedents that we are now going after our political opponents, that would mean that this was a federal case. But it's not. It's a state case. For now, at least understand that it's a state case. That this is a play they run all the time. It's just a rich boy crime and boys come in all political colorful spectrums. They just this a rich boy crime, right, and it's a rich boy case. When big Homie Bragg tried to get on the on the on the podium and and give a justification in the in the court of the public about what he's doing about, you know, really going after this white collar crime, he's just like, I know, it may not seem like a big deal, but we are the financial capital of the world of New York, so it's important. And he's like, okay, bro, it's chill. Fam Like, I see what he was trying to say. But it's like, uh little yeah, a little little extra sauce on your tacos, right there, Homie, about your importance, you feel me like, oh, look, you're going after him.
Speaker 2: You're going after him. You got a case. You got a case. Now. If you don't understand the case, let me explain it to you.
Speaker 1: Like this, let's just say you lied to your significant other about seeing episode four in whatever show you guys are watching together. Now, for some families, that's a an absolute eleanie with twenty five of life, no no parole options, like you have broken a real law. But generally, like you know, you get a sock on the arm. Maybe you get maybe you get stalled out tonight, you know, but it is what it is, right, It's like you can bounce back from that.
Speaker 2: This is a misdemeanor.
Speaker 1: You know, you were on a flight, you know you was yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You was uplaid.
Speaker 1: Maybe you drank too much and just like the next episode started, you you ran out of it. Maybe you was watching the show separate from her and that show ended and you just look, I just my bad, my bad, I forgot to change profiles. Then you wouldn't have even known anyway, And I could have pretended that I didn't see this episode, but they could usually tell you feel me.
Speaker 2: So anyway, you you lied, Okay, you lied to your partner.
Speaker 1: You ain't posted a lie to your partner, and you for show ain't posted Uh watch ahead, okay, but you did it.
Speaker 2: It's a misdemeanor.
Speaker 1: Now let's just say you lied about seeing episode four because you watched the episode four at your side pieces house. Now that's why you're lying, because you watched it with your side piece, So you was lying. Your misdemeanor was an attempt to cover up a felony like that Okay, the lie ain't a big deal as much as why you lion this. You are now you and the felony. You're in the felony range right now, bro, you done broke the law. Fam, nigga is it now? We got rights? Now we got a court case here. Now now you won't trial FAM.
Speaker 2: That's it. Okay, So now now watch this.
Speaker 1: Say you done done that thirty four times, a nigga, We got record, and you done called homies to tell homies to say, hey, if she find out, say I watched it with you, and the other nigga was like, no, nigga, I ain't even seen this show you like, nigga, I pay you one hundred dollars. Just okay, watch it right quick, I'll pay you one hundred dollars. You'd have done this thirty four times. You're done added other people to cover up because you don't want this nigga. You don't want your baby girl to know what you done done because you're trying to cover up a felony.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a violation. It's you done, Fam.
Speaker 1: Not only that, not only does she know you've done this thirty four times, it's some mother stuff you've done that you don't even know she knows, but you know you did it, and she just gathering receipts. She ain't even told you the full spectrum of what she knows. I'm using she because I'm that your hostess hepziv. You know what I'm saying, I'm sis gender de aerosexual male. So I'm speaking in those terms. Apply it to your pronouns in every way that you you you dem necessary. Not trying to make anybody feel unseen here. I'm just using my own sort of experience. I could speak with a certain level of confidence about my experiences in these situations. You unders say it, so please understand that, so apply accordingly.
Speaker 2: But here's what I know.
Speaker 1: In times for which I was a scumbag, I noticed that my lady friend never fully told me everything she knew until it was time for her to tell me everything she knew, because at that point, you just getting caught in lie after lie after lie. Can I be transparent, y'all? Now, I've never been player player, you know what I'm saying. Like you know, I'm sneaking in the other girl house and sneaking out there, and you know I've never been that kind of dude, I.
Speaker 2: Got too much church. You've group been me to be that kind of dude, you feel me, But I have.
Speaker 1: You know, my share of times been not fully transparent about my locations, about my feelings, you know, and kind of like playing the odds in my favor by you know, not really promising or guaranteeing myself to one particular situation, you know, one particular entanglement. I've allowed myself to have multiple entanglements as long as everybody knew.
Speaker 2: That I had not seen you exclusively.
Speaker 1: We had no agreement of such, so I felt like I don't necessarily have to tell you where I'm at. But at the same time, I don't want to ruin my chances with this particular person. So I I have told some untruths, and I have found almost inevitably that Sisterhood knew I wasn't telling the truth.
Speaker 2: So you look like you hide and stuff. It don't matter, she know.
Speaker 1: Now, maybe this is because I was just bad at being that kind of guy, or you know, just I don't know, man, sometimes when we't be having this superpower. Either way, this is many lifetimes ago. I am happily extremely married now anyway, So what I mean by this is when we look at this New York case, it's thirty four accounts of misdemeanors right where you were. He's if you don't know this already again falsifying business documents, right, saying you paid for something that you ain't really paid for. Right now, what's interesting about this case is like, as we all know, the Stormy Daniel situation, paid one hundred and thirty thousand dollars for her to you know, keep her mouth shut about an affair he had. And what's interesting about it is this is had he paid her out of his just like his own checking account, Like you could pay whatever you pay Storming Dams, whatever you want, your own checking account. That's not I mean whatever, right, But if he trying to hide it from his wife, maybe that's why he did that, And that's one of his defenses. He's like, he trying to hide it from his girl that he's doing this, right, maybe that's it. I mean, that's a decent defense, right. I Mean I don't buy it, but it's a decent defense. You know, it's plausible that that could that could give you some reasonable doubt, right, But instead he paid out of his business and then or he had he had his boy Cohen cut her to check and then he paid Cohen back and then he called it, you know, legal expenses, and it wasn't. It was it was hush money. You know, let's let's make this go away, the catch and kill thing that he was doing. You know, catch whoever saying this and kill the story.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So, and he's paying out of his business. I mean that's white boy crime, right. I mean, you could throw a rock in Washington and see such money like this, you know what I'm saying. Like, so, that's not the situation that that's.
Speaker 2: Just a misdemeanor.
Speaker 1: The uptick to the felony is it was for the purpose, right of swaying the election, right So, so now you're attempting to defraud the elect the electorial, the electorate.
Speaker 2: That's the word, right us.
Speaker 1: So when you say I'm doing this to cover up other crimes, right, is the situation? Now what the other crimes are? The New York DA ain't told us. Just like your girl who knows some shit about you, they ain't gonna tell you up front. They's gonna let you hang yourself. So if this DA a New York prosecutor I mean, new guy, but you're a New York prosecutor. Ain't no way in the world you don't understand the rule that if you shoot at the king you bet not miss. You better be having I'm assuming just these are points to ponder. I'm assuming it's stuff you're not telling us because it like I agree with everybody else this, I mean, this is a weird case to start with. This feel this feel real small. But listen, you shoot at the king, you bet not miss. I'm assuming, maybe falsely or maybe naively, that this DA understand that that you this can't be it Now maybe his scenario is what I really think is going on, which is the other points to ponder. This ain't the only shot coming. Obviously, there are other cases pending. There's the Georgia case, which in my mind is the strongest, because, Bro, you won tape. You're on tape committing elect voter fraud like you're on tape doing it, like you're trying to it's recorded, that's what you're doing. So to me, like that's the strongest case. Maybe that's the other blow. Now, I don't know if they're allowed to talk to each other. The DA from Georgia and the DA from New York.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know that much.
Speaker 1: I also know there is the pending federal case about I don't know, an insurrection attempt. Right now, as of this date, I have no idea what's going to happen with the rest of those things. I know that this is going to be our life for the next three years, but it's difficult, and I think one main question people been asking was like, Yo, why did this take so long?
Speaker 2: Let's discuss that after this break. All right, we're back now.
Speaker 1: This is a very difficult situation for anybody involved for a number of reasons, and these are the things that you got to ponder too.
Speaker 2: I started off with.
Speaker 1: The original question for this show, is the juice worth the squeeze? Because there are things that inevitably will come from this. Number one is you just gave this man airtime when no one was talking about him. But if you're just trying to do your job, the man committed a crime. I mean, if you're the DA, you're just like, well, damn, I'm just trying to do my job, Like I just ignore the fact that this man is just blatantly been robbing us. He didn't already lost the case for his for his nonprofit up here in New York? Like, do he just get away with it because he loud, because he got a lot of people scared of him?
Speaker 2: Do we just get we just get away with it? Or like people who know how.
Speaker 1: To position themselves so much that even when they lose, they win because this might possibly seal the deal for his being the Republican nominee. And you like that. I mean for me, I'm like, this is bonkers. Why would you nominate a person that is on trial in three different states to run a country that those states existed?
Speaker 2: Where is? What's the what the what the what?
Speaker 1: Do we?
Speaker 2: What plan? Are we living on.
Speaker 1: A planet that does this all the time? Benjamin? That Yahoo w on trial right now, the president of Old Salvador on trial right now. So I mean this not like it's not like this don't happen all over the world. But you know, America, start believing, you know what I'm saying, they shit, don't think we you know, we we think we think we're different than everybody else.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: We not okay, And I hope this is helping everybody see that we not we ain't no different right, we just we just full mask off right now. So but the question is is this juice worth to squeeze? It's like, again, you're gonna shoot it the king, you bet? And I miss you bet? You bet him because right now, this this shot you taking might secure his position.
Speaker 2: That's the hard part. Another hard part is the fact that.
Speaker 1: We have never ever had political rivals go after each other. That's just never happened. And as you know, fam, if you clap, there's a clap back. You know, what goes around comes around. Is this gonna be like, is this our future here where you could find some charges on some white boy crimes, some rich boy crimes and just take your political opponent out.
Speaker 2: Is that the situation we could just do that? Is that what we're doing now? I don't know.
Speaker 1: And lastly, I believe the reason why it took so long and it's going to continue to take long, is because you can't miss you. Somehow or another, these professionals have believed that the juice is worth the squeeze, And I think, why else would you take this shot? Think about that, why would you take this shot? It would be ridiculous to think it was something as petty as a political vendetta, because if it was just that, it would not be worth it. And this is just me again using my tenas if it was just if it was just a beef, it's not worth it, like you gonna inj it like because Trump squashes people. You remember Jeff Flake exactly. Now let me really bake your noodle. Let's just say it is something that's petty as just being political to try to take out your political opponent. I would put more money on it being backed by Republicans trying to take this man out than Democrats because nigga, they can't get rid of him.
Speaker 2: You can't, they can't move on. How else do you move on from this man?
Speaker 1: I like I would if it's political, I would my money would be on this. This is this is GOP backed. If it's political, I don't know, though he too dangerous now having said that, of course it's political. He's a politician, Like it's dumb to think that it wouldn't be. You know what I'm saying, I like arguably the most famous one, So you can't get away from the fact that it's political. So there, but this politician like Trump, Trump's a career ender. So don't you ever underestimate that he's a career ender. He puts heads on spikes. That's why I kept using to shoot the King thing. Like you when you listen, when you're in the presence of real killers, there's a way I look.
Speaker 2: I don't care how corny they is.
Speaker 1: I don't care how corny, how weird, how or even how nice they may seem. Sometimes them niggas may seem real nice, but you know, when you're in the presence of a killer. I cracked these jokes about Long Beach gangsters all the time, but I truly believe this Long Beach these are if you have the opportunity to be in a social setting, these are some of the like smartest, articulate, welcoming, nicest murderers you'll ever sit in the presence of. I just I've never seen I've never seen them niggas not in a good mood, like just genuinely enjoying themselves wherever they are down at club real ones. It's like it's some where we do a party we do every every first Sunday in Long Beach. It's some like it's some real dudes that come down there, like some real like some real ones. They're like some of the funnest I have so much fun with these dudes. But don't think for a second that I am not aware that it could go down at any time.
Speaker 2: I'm just so.
Speaker 1: What I'm trying to say is, when you're in the presence of killers, you cannot ever underestimate or forget that reality. So when you're dealing with somebody like a Trump, I don't care how old, I don't care how many like gaffs and like goofy. This don't make sense, you know, shooting you know, light beings inside and drinking chlorine, just some outland and stuff that It's just like, this guy's a dumb ass, right, don't I don't care how many of those funny cove fa misspelling don't know how to type situations you see with this man, do not ever forget you in the presence of a killer. So if you gonna take your shot, you better take him out.
Speaker 2: So you know what that means.
Speaker 1: That means drops slow, you work and rework the play, and.
Speaker 2: We gonna see you shoot at the king. Better not miss politics, y'all.
Speaker 1: Yo, Yo, This thing right here is recorded by me Propaganda and East Lows boil Heights, Los Angeles, California. This thing was mixed, edited, mastered, and scored by the one and the only Matt Awsowski. Y'all check out this fool's music. I mean it's incredible. Executive produced by Sophie Lichterman for Cool Zone Media. Man, and thank you for everybody who continue to tap in with us. Make sure you leaving reviews and five star ratings and sharing it with the homies so we could get this thing pushed up in the algorithm and listen. I just want to remind you these people is not smarter than you. If you understand city living, you understand politics
Speaker 2: We'll see you next week.