Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and cam Ridge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of Two Teas in the Pod with myself and to lauraes Hi. Laurs Hi. I'm excited you We are doing our podcast later today because you were at the upfront.
Speaker 1: I was, but and I was with you. Well last year I was doing something else at the upfront for traders and you were. We sat together for lunch. Yeah, yeah, that was a year ago.
Speaker 2: That's crazy. It was a year ago. How was it.
Speaker 1: It was fine, It was interesting. I hung out with Portia go figure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she got to get her on the pod.
Speaker 1: Oh, she'll come on. She's good.
Speaker 2: She's uh, you know, she's been on before, but she's been handling.
Speaker 1: I said, you're the new You're the new version of yourself these past two seasons and I and it's very respectable. She's like, well, listen, last year I was getting a divorce and I was going through all that shit, and you know, kick me while I'm down. Well, why you know what that's like?
Speaker 2: I do? Oh, yes, I do, Yes, I do. They announced some new shows. They announced Orange County is going to be out, and I believe it's July ninth, which seems so turn around. It's very quick turnaround.
Speaker 1: Is it always airing at that time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I feel like we filmed a little bit later than normally, so I feel like it's just, oh my god, it's so quick. I know, I had a confessional today. You look so pretty the Genfestler. Thank you to the Genfestler interview.
Speaker 1: This morning, it's already dropped, Genfester.
Speaker 2: It dropped within a couple hours. It dropped. I started getting text messages at the green screen. I'm like, it's already out, Holy moly. And then Jen called me, but I was in the green screen, so I haven't talked to her. It's a lot.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I you know, I just realized I spoke to Jen about six o'clock this morning.
Speaker 2: Oh you did?
Speaker 1: Yeah? So yeah, my mind is shocked because I didn't get in the city till one thirty this morning, and then I had to be up at six for hair and makeup, and you.
Speaker 2: Feel like the days over right, Like when was that?
Speaker 1: So? Anyway, Yeah, so Jena and I spoke this morning and I said to her, which probably I'm not the only one telling her this, you know, if you don't say anything, it goes away. But she's yeah, say.
Speaker 2: She wanted to speak her side of the story, and she gave it. And if you guys are listening to this, go and check it out. She has a totally different view on what went down.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, two people know the absolute truth, right, And what do we always say? Tama, she can keep a secret. Great, I's dead not to assume that there's a secret here. That's not what I'm saying. But it applies also to if two people are involved in something then and one person tells somebody and somebody else tells somebody. These are some things. These are how rumors spread.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sierra posted something after the podcast dropped. I have a feeling it's directed towards Jen. So Sierra posted don't fuck with me after the podcast drop. So I'm assuming that was maybe for Jen.
Speaker 1: Did Jen say something derogatory towards her that she would respond that way? I mean, I didn't hear it yet. I literally just got home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, listen to it and then you tell me what you think.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think it's getting out of control at this point. I think somebody. I think it's in Jen's best interest to just no more, no more talking about it. And I told her cut ties cut ties with Wes because I'm so confused.
Speaker 1: Good advice, because I'm so.
Speaker 2: Confused, because you know, in the interview she says that, you know, she loves him and all these things, and then when I said, he's your friend, and she's like, oh, he's not my friend, we're just friendly.
Speaker 1: I did see a clip of you saying have you spoke? Mm hmm. Yeah. Yeah. There's a new thing out about him, about him making out with some girl at a wedding. It's all over the place.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, get this guy off our TV. Honestly, he's done enough damage.
Speaker 1: You know, just going to go into hiding for a little bit. He goes away, People find something else, a housewife gets arrested, somebody gets in trouble, somebody gets caught cheating somebody else. Then just if you just day out of dodge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, your show starts filming tomorrow.
Speaker 1: My show starts filming tomorrow. I have a scene with Melissa Gorga.
Speaker 2: Are you excited? I am?
Speaker 1: I am. I'm excited to get started because you know, it's it's the getting started after not doing it. For so long, even after.
Speaker 2: Doing it, not a year, even if you like get between seasons and you go back to getting started. You guys obviously been off for a few years. But getting started, you know, it's like, oh God, where's this going. How are people going to act?
Speaker 1: And who's going to be who? What new person is going to become the you know that person, your person, not your person?
Speaker 2: So did you go out and buy all a bunch of new clothes to film in and all that stuff?
Speaker 1: No? I did nothing.
Speaker 2: You did nothing. I feel like that's like the most one of the stressful parts of it, is like just having all the clothes and the trying to look make good and make I took.
Speaker 1: My makeup off when I got home because I don't know how you keep it up. Well, you didn't have time to take it off.
Speaker 2: I just went home. I will, I'm going to take it off. I mean, I wanted to take the hair out, but I'm not quite sure.
Speaker 1: It's so pretty. I should have left.
Speaker 2: Think I'm not quite sure what it's gonna look like if I take it down, and probably be just like this big old rats nests. So I said, I'm just gonna leave it in. Girls, I have to do a podcast when I get back.
Speaker 1: Is itchy? I see it.
Speaker 2: It's there's a lot of Bobby, a lot of Bobby fans.
Speaker 1: Theresa had fifteen hundred Bobby pins in.
Speaker 2: Oh hell no, I'm not married. Could you probably took two hours just to take it out? Oh?
Speaker 1: She needed it was anchored in.
Speaker 2: Today we are going to be recapping a real house in Atlanta, and this is episode six. So it starts off day two at the Dallas Girls trip at Brakfast, Pinky tries to explain her energy at the dinner, and Samia says, Drew wants a problem with.
Speaker 1: Her, So Pinky, okay, let's start. Pinky was like basically just trying to she says, Listen, I was just trying to stick up for my friends. Well, your friends weren't acting really nice, Pinky, So now you've probably learned and nobody was talking badly about them, so maybe, and why are you sticking up for them? They weren't put in an outhouse, they were put in a nice place, and no was it. They had their own pool, they had each other, They loved to hang out with each other, and you know, I mean, I think the biggest problem for Shemiah there was she wasn't in the main house, Like Cynthia said, like, there's a lot more to this whole problem with where they are than just where they are.
Speaker 2: Well, did you notice while on a FaceTime with her husband, Pinky refers to Angela as the tall, draff looking one and as bigfoot. I don't like these comments that are constantly being made out of Pinky's mouth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Angela called her also like mister clean and Papa Smurph.
Speaker 2: Not true. But I feel like they all do this to each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I don't. I think it's a very sophomoric way of arguing and fighting. It's their style. It's not my style. But then again, I don't want to say that, because God knows when I start to go off, I call somebody, So who am I to say that? That's not a nice thing for them to call each other names.
Speaker 2: When I but the whole cast, I feel like they make fun of each other's looks all the time, and there's more of it. There's more of it coming up. But shamis just pissed off because she doesn't want to share a bed. She's like, I don't want to I like if I want to pass gas. I got to hold my ass cheeks all night.
Speaker 1: I was like sharing a bed either, I don't, I won't.
Speaker 2: So it's hard when we get especially when we get older. It's like, I'm gonna share a.
Speaker 1: Bed with you?
Speaker 2: Do I have to?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But so if you are right and there's nothing you could do about it in the moment, why was she sharing a bed because there were two beds there?
Speaker 2: It was because I think her she felt her room was she went into the clean room. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think that's what it was.
Speaker 2: I mean, I look in the cupboard. Are there some damn sheets in there? Get them out on sheets? Have you never done that?
Speaker 1: I can. Let me just tell you something. I don't think. I want to take the sheets off there and see what that mattress looks like. Just saying so anyway, here's what I want to say, is like they're in the middle of nowhere. I don't think like me, I could pick up a phone to get my hair and makeup done and call have a list of five people on standby, right, I have a cleaning lady. If I don't have that cleaning lady, I'll find somebody. It's new Jersey. I will get somebody here when I want them. You can't do that over there. There's like not that many people around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: It's like we got to rough it a little. I get it. Not the best accommodations, but no reason to make the host feel inadequate.
Speaker 2: Right, I agree with that. I felt bad for Cynthia. It's not like she's like, oh, let me make sure that the sheets are dirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so listen, it's enough for Riady. Are we going to drive this out for three? Yes, it's like we are. Well.
Speaker 2: Then the girls split up into groups and go horseback riding and cattle hurting. Which one would you like to go on? Dolores?
Speaker 1: So Gabrielle grew up riding equestrian, probably Dorusage. I don't even know, because I've never been on a horse to horse misty and so I've been around that. I don't want to ride a horse, Okay, everything hurts me.
Speaker 2: I don't want to ride a horse. I would rather watch cattle being herded. But I'm like, is there anything herded? Is that a thing herding? Heard? I don't even know how to say it. But Group one's porschaphedra ky Michelle Angela. They go horseback riding ish and then group two Cynthia, Drew, Kinky, I know, Shamia and Kelly go cattle herding. The cattle herding was kind of a joke, like they literally it's thirty seconds of watching cattle walk down the street and then that was it.
Speaker 1: Like everybody standing around to watch the cattle. I kind of don't want to see that, but you know what I'm I'm like a team player. If I was brought to go horseback riding, I would go. And then the other thing is when you're on these trips and all of a sudden you're supposed to do something you don't want to do. Don't make the person like the girl on the horse feel bad. Like I don't want to make people feel bad ever.
Speaker 2: So it was funny when they you know, you separate these you know a lot of times in house, so I say, like to separate the cast and that way they can do split screens of Okay, and you're a sprinter van, you're arguing, and you're a spinner sprinter van you are jamming out to music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they look like they were having a good but it definitely wanted to be in Porsche's van for sure.
Speaker 2: Definitely and you know, but m yeah, so let me move on. Before they head out to ride horses, Porscha tells K about the drama with Pinky on night one. K defends Pinky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well because because K is defending Pinky because I think she doesn't like Portia and she's not favorable of Angela and she's not that you know, and you know, guilt by association that means that she's not she doesn't pay too much attention to Cynthia. Yeah, the way I see it, I could be wrong. Am I missing something?
Speaker 2: No? No, I think you're right. So then we move on to you know, in this Renner car vand there's still in this Sprinner van, a dirty worm situation is brought up again, and Cynthia at this point she's like she's had enough. I've had enough, Like shut up, stop it are you trying to like sabotage my trip? Like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm doing my best, and you know it. Finally I think our hope it put it to rest. But I don't think Smia is is you know, she doesn't suffer. Well, I'm gonna say no.
Speaker 2: She wouldn't. She's not exactly the girl that's gonna go camping, right.
Speaker 1: No, she's not. No. I think that when you plan these trips, we need to we need to be less in cars. Like here we are. We were just in two cars. Now we're back in a car. Like you know, I don't. I'd like to.
Speaker 2: See less of this, less of cars.
Speaker 1: Less of cars, less of driving. If they have to go far places, there's a lot of places you could plan that doesn't have so much going on in the cars. Yeah.
Speaker 2: When we do sprinter vans, we try to keep our conversations at a I would say, nothing that deep is going to happen in the van. We try not to. Sometimes it does sometimes bites breakout or whatever. But if we have some deep conversation and storyline to talk about, don't do it in the van, please, because pans don't like watching us in the van.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, just please jump. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, Drew chimes in in this conversation and Kelly tells her she looks like an alien from her movie.
Speaker 1: Okay, so why was that?
Speaker 2: Can I ask you why it was rude? Kelly's on my last nerve. Drew responds, Okay, misproportionate, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, here they go again.
Speaker 2: Here we go talking each other.
Speaker 1: And watch what happens live.
Speaker 2: I did not what did she dress?
Speaker 1: Was very see through?
Speaker 2: Oh it was? Yeah? Oh how Joellen do?
Speaker 1: Joellen did? Really? You know, she did really well. I thought her sister and her husband were the bartenders.
Speaker 2: I saw clips of that on social media. I did see that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she looked as she looked beautiful, looked really good.
Speaker 2: But I but these insults, But these insults like these new girls, Kelleyen Pinky especially love to insult or shade the rest of the girls by their looks.
Speaker 1: The first fight to me and Angela gone into last season was nasty. They started talking. I was actually shocked by the way they were knocking each other, the way they were doing it. But who, Like I said, I don't, I just don't fight like that. It's it's not my go to. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, Drew breaks the news that she loves black cases black is salivating over her cakes, and I'm like, no, I think didn't they show a video of her like making cake or something like that, or was he is a metaphor? Is it just cakes are asses? Is that what it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It's her cakes, her cakes. Yes, So Kay thinks Drew's trying to imply something happened between Kay and Black, and Kay is not happy about it. She's like, I'm a married woman. So Kay is not going for this. Kay does not want to hear it, doesn't want to rumors started. She's like, this guy's been in my dms M and quite frankly, like even Kelly was saying, I watch what Happens live, she was like, all of a sudden, they're friends. Now she's using a very strong word saying I love you.
Speaker 2: It's so different than the actual scene we saw with them a few episodes ago.
Speaker 1: You know how I feel about what he said to her. When your stuff is done, call me? Yeah, not call me, but when your stuff is done, then if I'm not good and good enough for you right now, I'm not gonna be good enough for you. Ever, what do they say? If you don't like me at my worst, then you can't have me at my right And that's the truth.
Speaker 2: So Ron, but does she love him?
Speaker 1: Does she love him like chand loves West like? Does she like.
Speaker 2: He loves cakes? Okay? So there they hear their girls? Are you know? This was so sad in the sense that they're going horseback riding. They know they're going horseback riding. You know what you're doing. You're told the night before when you get up this group was going to go horseback riding. So Angela comes down in high hills and a short skirt. Maajor talks a big game about how she used to ride horses, and they show video of her when she was younger and all this stuff. Knowing she's doing this and this was her competitive sport, She's like, yeah, no, I don't want to do. Every single one of the girls go no, whoa. It was kind of rude, Like an our cast. Every one of us would have been expected to get on a horse and go for a walk or whatever. We were going to do.
Speaker 1: Well different standards, I think for different production companies, Like some wouldn't allow that, and then there's others.
Speaker 2: But and then Porscha can't she can't tell the difference between a cow and a horse. I'm not dressed to write a cow today. I'm like, oh my god, I don't know you would say that. Oh my god. Yeah, so the huh, I know, but I was kind of bummed.
Speaker 1: I don't think that Horscha should have gone on a horse with that shirt. Teddies would have been everywhere.
Speaker 2: Well, these girls have some interesting outfits for horseback riding, Like they clearly had no desire to ride on a horse. So it's like, why would they take him there if they're not going to do it?
Speaker 1: I know, well, I don't know that there's a lot to do there.
Speaker 2: I don't know either. I don't know. Well, at the meal after cattle herting, Shamia Andrew almost find truce. Then Cynthia calls up Pinky for her attitude at the dinner the night before. Meanwhile, the other ladies are wine tasting. No, none of the ladies believe Simia's apology. It's like nobody believes Shimiah when she apologizes all.
Speaker 1: The time, all the time.
Speaker 2: It's like a common theme at this point.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but you know, this is when Drew and her were talking and then Drew says you got to leave your mother out of it or something like that, yeah, and Shemia was like, I was like, why did you say that when you guys were just getting up to bury the hatchet for three minutes.
Speaker 2: They can't help themselves.
Speaker 1: But let the apology happen. The mother should not have been in between them. See, my mother would never get in between me. Your mom though, she's different than my mom. She's she's what would you My mom might?
Speaker 2: She might? She could, She very well could trust me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my mom would never She's so submissive. Do you imagine? I don't even know how I came out of that, but yeah.
Speaker 2: That's so funny. What about Pinky getting mad because of the restaurant choice. I mean, I've been to Texas a few times. All they do is steak and barbecue there, there's nothing you could do about it.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean there had to be a salad on that.
Speaker 2: There had to have been a salad, there had to been a.
Speaker 1: Vegetable choices the French fries.
Speaker 2: Well, I will say, like if you're a she's not even like a vegetarian, she's a vegan. So you're very limited in what you can eat. To the point where wouldn't you, like Cynthia said, bring.
Speaker 1: Your own food, Well you could do that.
Speaker 2: Bring you know you got a mill prep bring your own food, because I would say almost at any restaurant you can find something vegan, right, like a salad of course, vegetable I mean she got French fries.
Speaker 1: Listen. I mean, it's just I don't know. I'm sure, Yeah, she could have figured it.
Speaker 2: Would you rather? Would you rather eat vegan or drink wine in a barn that smells like horseshit?
Speaker 1: Drink wine in a barn that smells like horseshit? Definitely right, because yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me a I tried the vegan thing.
Speaker 1: It's very hard with your stomach. You probably maybe should, you know, do certain things, but not that, so there would be another alternative.
Speaker 2: Back of the house, Cynthia and Drew are chatting about how Kelly and Shimia's tension is deeper than a dirty room when Cynthia has one of her famous nip slips once again. So she is notoriously having nip slips all the time, oh, over the years, over the years, on this trip.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's funny, all the fshbacks of all the nip slips. But Drew felt like she was now indoctrinated into the show for real because she finally got to see Cynthia's nip slip. Listen, Cynthia is like tired, you know, She's like, I don't I'm tired. I don't want to hear these girls moan that the place is dirt like they're actually she's she's had enough. But I loved her professional look, loved her confessional look beautiful, the like Rachel Zoe esque Mumu with the far beautiful beautiful. It looks great on her. I think that's one of my all time favorite confessional looks that she had. But you know, I think, like I said before, she hit the nail on the head with saying there's a bigger issue that Porscha's in the big house. The big issue is that Porscha's still in the big house and she is not. She does not want to play second fiddle to Portia, Right.
Speaker 2: What about when Drew starts imitating Shimmy is dancing on Cynthia, She's like, I.
Speaker 1: Know, pan over to her and Kelly being all goofy mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: They also talk about how Pinky inserts herself and everyone else's drama. She needs to uninsert herself. Do you think Pinky Pinky's an energy drainer? Possibly?
Speaker 1: I think that just she's getting in the mix. She's doing housewife stuff.
Speaker 2: Do you think she's housewifeing?
Speaker 1: She's housewifeing, she's being honest.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'd rather see a housewife, like a new housewife, get in the mix of things and maybe get messy than one that just doesn't get it and doesn't talk.
Speaker 1: I don't even think she's like messy. She's just getting in the mix. She's sticking up for herself. She's speaking on behalf of her friends. She's getting on the other people's nerves. Yeah. And you know, this is a case where Pinky is close with kay Michelle, and she's close with Shamia and Kelly. You know, I feel like the tides are going to turn where people are going to be a little hard on Pinky and Angela is going to go a little hard on her because she tasted blood in the water.
Speaker 2: I think so too.
Speaker 1: And I think that I want to see the girls that she went to bed at that table for and got her ass handed to her. I want to see these girls now come come and stick up for her. Do you get what I'm saying? Let me, I'm let's see Pinky, let's see who's your friend here. Well.
Speaker 2: At the same time, Pinky and Kelly talk about how nobody understands their energy because they they are self made women. And I went in stop it.
Speaker 1: This was not I.
Speaker 2: Did not like that when Pinky saying Angela is below her her tax bracket is rich, because Pinky, you're going through some restructuring yourself. You just file bankruptcy.
Speaker 1: You can brag about all your successes. But maybe not now. Maybe yeah, maybe both of them are bankruptcy. Okay, you can't.
Speaker 2: See on whateversode you're on vankruptcy. And then in the next episode say like, well, you're not in my tax bracket because I don't know. Angela is married to an ex player that I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Charles Oakley, which we all know who Charles Oakley is. And I never played basketball in my life, and I can tell you I know the man's name, of course, so the household name.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're hurting.
Speaker 1: No, she's beautiful. She's somebody Angela, and she is not to be messed with.
Speaker 2: She's not to be messed with. That girl's too quick on her feet.
Speaker 1: She's quick on her big feet, and she's feet her size eleven and she is quick and she's but she does it very calmly with a smile. You know, my dad always said, fuck him with a smile. She is smiling she's so good at that.
Speaker 2: What about when Pink and Kelly's saying they built their businesses on their backs, not by laying on their backs. I was kind that was kind of mean. That's basically saying, like we did the work, you are just sleeping for it. You're just sleeping with men. No, Angela, I was assuming that's what they're talking who they're talking about.
Speaker 1: So, I don't think Charles has really anything to do with her real estate business, whether it's doing well or not. He doesn't really want anything to do. I don't even think he knows about half of what she's doing. So I think he finds out last I don't. I really just don't think he's got a big hand in her business.
Speaker 2: Well, I think there's some serious jealousy towards Angela, and I mean, this is the way they talk about her. It's just I don't know, it's not cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but she also like pushed the buttons on Pinky. Listen, Angela's messy. Angela is messy, but she's housewifing and she does what she gets done. She gets the job done. So that's a reason to be jealous when you know she's a fairly new housewife holding her own over there. But her first season wasn't an easy season. Her first season, they came after her marriage. Yeah, they had some guys show up to an event that Charles Finally, she was so happy Charles showed up. He wouldn't show up for her, barely hold her hands on camera, was kind of talking to her like it was an effort and this and that, and then here she has her moment and her husband shows up and he's actually happy to be there, and they pull some shit. She didn't have an easy first season.
Speaker 2: She didn't. And she doesn't even let anybody see her sweat, really acts.
Speaker 1: Like and her mom passed away in between.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is this her set for her second second season? I believe?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, so yeah, so this is in her first season. She lost her mom, m married, Yeah, her marriage was attacked. She had to lose two million dollars in real estate. And she still came back.
Speaker 2: And she came back swinging. That's what she did.
Speaker 1: Came back swinging, and she came back smiling.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, speaking of coming back. On the way back from horseback riding and came to Shell reveals she is gay on holidays and says she chocolate women are her preference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so about that, like she went like only like four times a year.
Speaker 2: But I thought she meant like she's gay, like happy gay, like she you know, I you.
Speaker 1: Know, No, she said she likes chocolate women. What do you mean that you think that means?
Speaker 2: When when I first she said I'm gay and holidays and I'm like, oh, like she's like really happy about happy about holidays. And then she throws out she clarified for you, Yeah, chocolate women are her preference.
Speaker 1: So she has said that, spoke, you know, publicly. She has spoke about that publicly. So when she's on tour, when she's at an event, they're like, you know, women come up to her and go, there's a holiday coming.
Speaker 2: Oh really? Okay, all right, all.
Speaker 1: Right, so listen. That was a little I have to tell you. I was like shocked. I was, And I have nothing against that. Good for her. Whatever she wants every time, like treat herself like and.
Speaker 2: Her husband's cheats.
Speaker 1: Yes, I do.
Speaker 2: Women, I go to McDonald's.
Speaker 1: I want to treat myself on a holiday.
Speaker 2: No, kay, Michelle's playing Porsche's song killed me, the song flat Line. I totally forgot that Porsha did that and Porsche you know like laughs and says she still receives fifteen dollars checks from that song.
Speaker 1: Well, it's better than nothing.
Speaker 2: It's better than nothing. It's more than I make on my Royal Pains episode I did fifteen years ago. However long ago was I get like three dollars every once in a while, twenty five cents once in a while. We just never know, you never know, you never know royalties.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: That night in the car, Kelly thanks the girls for coming to her grand opening, an Angela's ass, Well there who all was there?
Speaker 1: You know who was there, Angela? And you know who wasn't? And then of course she is production's dream.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. I mean, maybe Porsia had shown up to Kelly's restaurant opening. The restaurant might still be open, Kelly.
Speaker 1: Oh it's not open anymore.
Speaker 2: No, it's closed. Apparently the missing ingredient was Porsche from that that grand opening. Porsia mocks Kelly while she speaks, and again calls her out for sleeping with a married man. Here we go, ten we got backward. Porscha knows the man who the man is, but won't say to protect his wife.
Speaker 1: No, Porsia was gonna say it. Well, she was getting Phedra Phaedra nipped it in the bud. Phaedri said, I know that family. He's a married man. I know that family, and I don't I don't want to hurt them. Yeah. So apparently it was somebody on a plane. They got off the plane and you know, I guess they had a good I guess.
Speaker 2: They had some good chemistry on that plane. So she took him home, and.
Speaker 1: So she went for a ride in the hotel.
Speaker 2: And then Kelly asked, did you not sleep with our Kelly? Okay, is that the guy that's in jail. Oh, I don't know that I would want to bring that up.
Speaker 1: So Porsche got mad. Porcha's like, you tried to scissor me, And then Kate Michelle was like, but it's not a holiday, so.
Speaker 2: It's not a holiday.
Speaker 1: But is she really?
Speaker 2: Like? So Kelly is so ubsessed with.
Speaker 1: Kelsha, fuck you she is, But she goes, I don't want that cheeto ask pussy. I know.
Speaker 2: Well, So basically what happened was Kelly so upset to Portia that she tried to use a story from Porsche's own memoir to blindsider, like, girl, it's going to take more than that to blindside Porsche.
Speaker 1: Like you've read my book, you lose that.
Speaker 2: She's like, thank you so much for reading my book. Like it's the same thing I say to people like, well you said our housewife. That's like you said that on your podcast. I'm like, thank you for listening. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So, so Kelly got I think really triggered by that, like really triggered. Not only did I have to chat GBT the cartwheel emoji that Sierra.
Speaker 2: Does that mean? What does that mean? Spread your legs or is that what does that?
Speaker 1: Don't care? It means like you know, like it's just you don't care. It means you guys said it means don't spread your legs.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought it meant. I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I think it's more like like just do a cart well, like you don't care, like you know, oh, it's.
Speaker 2: Like doing the nails. That doing their nails. Okay, all right, like you don't bother me. Okay, that makes sense, right, Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Kelly over there, little Kelly was doing almost backflips out of the sprinter, not the sprinter.
Speaker 2: Thank you, guys for tuning into another episode of Two Teas in a Pot.
Speaker 1: Thank you five