Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and show Getty.
Speaker 2: Arms Strong and Katte and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 3: I know how the public is going to be react. He is going to react because I felt my own reaction. You know, I've spent years looking at videos of lethal action taken often in the terrorism context, and this video was profoundly shaking, shaken, and I think it's important for Americans to see it.
Speaker 1: So that's another Democrat who saw the video of that second strike on the boat and the two dudes in the water, who was disturbed, highly disturbed.
Speaker 2: Then he got Senator Tom Cotton on one of the Sunday shows yesterday. He also saw the video.
Speaker 4: They were not floating in the ocean on a wooden playing or in life jackets. They were on the capsized vessel. They were not incapacitated in any way. It was entirely appropriate to strike the boat again to make sure that it was cargo was destroyed. It is in no way violation of the law of war. And I think the Washington Post O Secretary Hexatt and especially Admiral Mitch Bradley a highly decorated career Navy seal, and apology for that slander.
Speaker 1: Not two guys in distress floating along hanging on to a piece of wood. According to Tom Cotton, well, let's here yet another point of view. This is representative Adam Smith, he was on ABC this week, Cut fifty one.
Speaker 5: Senator Cotton's description of it is simply not accurate. When they were finally taken out, they were trying to flip the boat over. The boat was clearly incapacitated. A tiny portion of it remained capsized the bow of the boat. They had no communications device, certainly they were unarmed. Any claim that the drugs had somehow survived that attack is hard to really square with what we saw.
Speaker 1: How all these people could have been watching the same video. And then one more, this is the Republican Senator Eric Schmidt, Clip fifty two.
Speaker 6: So President Trump is acting with his core Article two powers. No serious legal expert would doubt that the president has authority to blow NARCO terrorists out of the water who are poisoning one hundred thousand Americans every year. And so now what we have are Democrats who have such X ray vision and clairvoyance that they know the intentions of narco terrorists on boats, yet we're so blind to see that they had a president for four years that was operating as a vegetable in Joe Biden. So forgive me if I'm a little skeptical that this isn't all about politics and trying to take up secretary of HEXP.
Speaker 1: Obviously I play that for his reasoning of Oh, so they can read the mind.
Speaker 2: Of those people floating in the water, but they couldn't tell Joe Biden was senile, vegetable. Vegetable? Why I on a clip thirteen, Michael, let's hear that real quickly.
Speaker 7: This was over the weekend, someone, hope and get back up and remember who in the hell we are. We're the United States of America. That's who we are.
Speaker 1: So while I found that humorous from Senator Schmidt, I don't think that's particularly the best argument that leads me to believe that you're Your evidence is not that good.
Speaker 2: If you're falling on the Oh.
Speaker 1: You can read the mind of the people flowed in the water, but you couldn't see that Joe Biden was a vegetable.
Speaker 2: I'd rather don't attack the particulars of the Yeah, although I enjoyed it a great deal. Yeah, yeah, I don't feel like this has legs. I'll tell you don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, explain to me, because I was about to say Mark Halprin's like Axium six of Washington, d C. Once there is pressure for something to come out, a document or a video or whatever, it will come out.
Speaker 2: It always ends up coming out. Yeah. So if the video comes out video.
Speaker 1: Number two, well then everybody's gonna see it or either gonna agree with Tom Cotton or not, or do you think it's gonna be one of those things that it's kind of hard to tell what's going on, and you're politics lead you to believe whoever you tend to side with.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I think all those things are absolutely correct. I would add to it that the professional media pretending to be outraged crowd is outraged because they're always outraged. But just in my personal experience, I have had virtually nobody express a great deal of concern over this. They're like, yeah, they're drug cartels in real life. Yeah, a lot. I mean, including people who are harshly critical of Trump in a lot of ways. I just don't think this has the energy it would take to sustain it, and if it does the factors you mentioned, and then they you know, they blame somebody. They put the goats horns on somebody and say, yes, he's been asked to resign. It's full pension and everything else, and then it'll go away. That's my suspicion.
Speaker 1: The Wall Street Journal says, does the video of the second tap show the two survivors waving to the US planes for help or signaling to their comrades to save the cargo.
Speaker 2: That's what it's gonna come down to when the video finally comes out. I A the beholder. Yep.
Speaker 1: Oh, you can read the mind the two people bobbing in the ocean, but you couldn't tell.
Speaker 2: Joe Biden was a vegible for.
Speaker 7: The United States of America.
Speaker 2: Got it. That's who we are, the unine in States of America, got it? Holy cow. In his big applause line, there a vacant rhyme. Why what does he say in that other one?
Speaker 7: Michael mess for them in awak unless you want to back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a that's another good one. It's so argue with that.
Speaker 1: The Pentagon and the White House are in discussions about releasing the video officials said, though there is no clear timeline for its release. If it is, I mean, I find it hard to believe it's going to be significantly more easy to see what's going on than that first video. It's the same camera from the same angle right right, so it's going to be kind of hard to tell what you're looking at.
Speaker 2: So why don't they just put it out? And you can keep making the same arguments. I hate hate when I agree with Adam schiff Show, the most dishonest man ever to appear in government. He says, look, if the Pentagon's so proud of its actions, release the video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and even Trump said we ought to put it out. We got it, we should put it out.
Speaker 2: Oh Cotton mentions why they might not inclip number forty four. I'm told, okay, let's hear it. Do you think that the video should be released in full to the American public.
Speaker 4: I don't have any problem with it. It's not gruesome. I didn't find it distressing or disturbing. It looks like any number of dozens of strikes we've seen on jeeps and pickup trucks in the Middle East over the years. I will say that the Department may have valid concerns about rebelling what we know about tactics and techniques that these cartels are using, or about our sources of methods, and I would trust Secretary Hecseth and his team to make the decision about whether they can be classify and release the video. But again, there's nothing remarkabout the video that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if I love Tom Cotton, but yeah, we've seen bunches. They've put out a bunch of those videos. This is just a follow up. It might show our techniques and strategies, and it's going to show a vote getting exploded.
Speaker 1: My guess would be that somebody would have to point out to you where the two guys are in this picture, and then afterwards there's nothing, although I heard one Democrat describe it as two people clearly injured clinging to a piece of balsa wood, waving for help, and then you see an explosion and then the water turns red with blood.
Speaker 2: I know I speak for a lot of people when I say it's a little frustrating when you're trying to figure out what's actually happening and what's right and what's wrong that each side of points like those whoever that was, Adam Smith and then Adam Shift. They're on the all right, go out there and say this is the most horrible and outrageous thing that's ever happened on earth. We'll let you know when to stop. And he just can't trust anybody. I have no idea if anybuddy who is just quoted as being sincere, no idea. The guy sound Joe Biden was a vegetable. That much is documented.
Speaker 7: You've made it right ritten a long time.
Speaker 1: Yes, the guy sounded sincere who said is the most disturbing thing he's ever seen in public life. But I just find it hard to believe. I mean, unless you were, I don't know, in the interior department. You don't seem any disturbing things or something.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I can't imagine leaving that shelter to life that. I mean, we've all seen plenty of those drone videos. It's the most disturbing thing you've ever seen, a Please, I've seen dozens of them.
Speaker 1: Well, and I think it would be you can't even tell what you're looking at, then a flash, then whatever you were looking at not really there anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming it's kind of what the video is going to look like, well, if it's the flear video with the heat what do you call infrared whatever, you can see people pretty clearly, and you would see the blood and all that. But I mean, he's never seen any any Vietnam documentaries or or battle videos or one of the dozens of dronings that Barack Obama did with impunity, including a US citizen and an underage US citizen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in terms of getting worked up about this, and maybe this makes me a bad person, as you'd point out, there are plenty of other things.
Speaker 2: That make me a bad person. So we don't need to lean on this. But sure, and I'm perfectly.
Speaker 1: Willing to engage in the conversation of whether or not the United States should be doing this and do we have the evidence.
Speaker 2: To prove and is it an active war and blah blah blah, all that sort of stuff. I'm fine with it.
Speaker 1: And I want constitutionality and I don't want presidents going rogue. But just in general, if some guys working on a Colombian or a Venezuelan drug boat got blasted, I don't care. Maybe I should, but I.
Speaker 2: Just don't care. Yeah, Yeah, you picked a pretty scary line of work. Dudes, Well, in these narco states on, you know, not far from our borders, in our neighborhood. They're a bad thing. They are. That's not something we ought to be putting up with. It's difficult to stop. But so yeah, like I said before, I just don't feel like there's a lot of energy among normal Americans who are trying to pay their damn bills and you know, worried about the things we tend to worry about. They're not outraged by this, They're just not. I mean, it wasn't a couple of Nebraska farmers who are trying to bring in the harvest and they were accused of tax evasions, so he blew the s up them.
Speaker 1: Now, that'd be aggressive policy.
Speaker 2: These are narco terrorists, I know. I said I wouldn't use that term because I think it's pre judicial drone stakes. A couple of farmers on a tractor because they're back behind on their taxes. They ought to check their deductions before they signed the form. Huh, that's a I feel like that's a very aggressive policy. Yeah, I would agree, too aggressive. I don't know. I don't know about the video put out.
Speaker 1: The video let us all say I can't even tell what's going on there and then move on with our lives, right, or say, hey, probably shouldn't have blown the crap out of those guys and we'll move on.
Speaker 2: It's you know again, I appreciate your mentioning the constitutionality of this and presidents going rogue that sort of thing is it's it's serious. As we mentioned earlier in the show. You know, more people have died at the hands of their own government than a foreign power. It's not even oh so you want to keep your government in check. On the other hand, it reminds me a little of the Koshogi thing. But for the rest of my life, I'm supposed to have this sainted Islamist as an example of why the Saudis can't be trusted. Please. It's a monarchy that's caushous descent. They kill people. It's that baked into the delicious sandy Saudi cake. You just have to accept it and go forward. What's best for the country moving forward. You can't boohoo over old man Koshogi for the rest of your life, with all due respect to the horror of his hand. And yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Sauce designed for bones and whatnot. I've got a Santa pool for the job. Huh, right tool for the right job. Yes, I've got a Santa question preferences that I want to get to, among other things on the waist.
Speaker 8: There, Columbia Sports where Is introduced a new line of Star Wars based rain ponchos, like the ones worn by the Rebels in Return of the Jedi, guaranteed to keep you and all women dry as hell.
Speaker 1: That's a little naughty, but I got hm mocking the sort of person that's into Star Wars and their sexual.
Speaker 2: Proclivities is what that is. So I got a question.
Speaker 1: Feels a little dated to me, but I got a Santa question for you. So there are two kinds of Santas, and one kind has been growing a lot over the last decades or so. So most of my Santa experience growing up, and I'm talking about the Santa you meet at the mall, and then also the kind of Christmas decorations you have. It was kind of a campy, joky, cartoonish, bright red.
Speaker 2: Santa.
Speaker 1: And then you've got the other kind that I usually saw in like richer people's houses or whatnot. The much darker red looks like an Eastern Orthodox priest Santa Father Christmas. Is that it more a European Yeah, yeah, that look right?
Speaker 2: Which do you prefer? I go, you're gonna yell at me for this because you're a monster. I kind of like the variety of cultural norms involving Christmas. I love center clause the Netherlands guy who comes with as David Sedaris famously wrote about six to eight black men and beats the hell out of you if you're a bad kid. But well, Katie, you have a thought on this? Do you know what I'm talking about? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I do like the I like the red the typical one that you see.
Speaker 2: You see them meant to like the Santa pub crawls.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I kind of like the bright red, cartoonish looking Santa.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm not gonna do like a Father Christmas type blow up in my yard, for instance. People would look at that and say, what the hell is that? Well, it's it's you.
Speaker 1: Know, and this might make some people, man, but I've always felt like that other one kinda is like put trying to push Santa into part of a Jesus story. I mean, it's like a religious figure because it looks very Eastern Orthodoxy Church.
Speaker 2: Like, well, I hate to contradict your seculary humanist filth, but Saint Nicholas, Please anybody Saint Nicholas. It's a religious ceremony, it's a tradition. It's the births of Christ. For the love of Heaven.
Speaker 1: I understand that, but I have a pretty I have a pretty stark, define.
Speaker 2: Reason for the season. I've got them very divided.
Speaker 1: There's the Jesus Christmas and then there's the frost Geese of Frosty the Snowman, right bright red, you know that whole thing, which is they have nothing to do with each other, really, and I feel like the other kind of Santa tries to blend them together and aware, Oh.
Speaker 2: You know, I shouldn't have mocked you. I will continue, but I shouldn't have. There's a weird parallel. And I'm not a scholar on this, so this will be you know, half assed at best, but a weird parallel between the way the early Christian Church co opted pagan holidays and said, hey, this fertility of the you know, or this fertility festival is now going to be about the resurrection of Jesus. So it's around the same time in the calendar. Let's let's let's make it this. It's kind of there's a completely secular holiday that's arisen from Christmas.
Speaker 1: I had the Eastern Orthodox Church looking Santa in the restaurant. Came into the restaurant we were in last took some pictures with my kids. He doesn't wear the hat because that's would be a little too joky.
Speaker 2: It's a serious man. Yeah, this guy looks serious. No whole ho ho ing or anything like that. Was like seriousness and we're down to business there whatever. I like it, armstrong and getdy. Decided to put on my Santa hat.
Speaker 1: I like wearing a Santa hat, and you can only rock it a couple of weeks early of the year without looking like a weirdo. So I'll be Santa hate guy every day from here to the December twenty fifth.
Speaker 2: I was at a lovely social gazer gathering last night, in which I donned my Christmas sport coat that always gets great reviews. It's it's green and red and white with some blue and has both snowflakes and palm trees. She looked like the Riddler from the old Batman series. A little bit, a little bit more festive, So this is interesting. The folks at the Foundation for Individual Rights and Expression did their big survey of to college kids, and not out of ten college students think words can be violence at least somewhat agree with that. What percentage nine to ten, so practically everyone. When respondents were asked how much the statement words can be violence describe their thoughts, forty seven percent answered with completely or mostly, twenty eight percent said it describes their thoughts somewhat, and fifteen percent said slightly. Ok, So around sixty percent said silence is violence. Wow.
Speaker 1: A country whose population thinks words or violence will be taken over by a country that says, what the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Well? And is the Chief research advisor Sean Stevens at FIRE said, when people start thinking that words can be violence, violence becomes an acceptable response to words. Of course, even after the murder of Charlie kirkkett Is speaking event, college students think someone's words can be a threat. This is antithetical to a free and open society where words are the best alternative to violence, including political violence.
Speaker 1: In case you don't know, if somebody asked you that question, the clear answer is uh uh no, words are not violence.
Speaker 2: They can't be violence. They can be mean or sucky, or wrong or dishonest, but they're not violence. There were no period.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you've heard the childhood poem, but a stick or a rock could damage your bones greatly, But.
Speaker 2: Words, yeah, not so much. I'm tempted to dig more into that poll maybe tomorrow. During the show, a handful of other stories worth mentioning. We were talking about AI and sixty minutes had a story about the poor young girl who took her own life influenced by character dot AI. The US Public Interest Research Group performed a study on AI enabled toys available for Christmas this year and found that no matter the platform, AI toys were universally dangerous for children. Universally. They tested toys that integrated AI marketing to a marketed to children aged three through twelve Comma from Folo Toys, A Teddy Bear uses open AI's GPT. Miko three is a tablet displaying a face mounted on a small torso and uses Google's Gemini doesn't sound frightening at all. Curios Groc an anthropomorphic rocket with a removable speaker, and despite the name curios Groc doesn't seem to be associated with x Ais Grock, but Claire Grimes Boocher Elon Musk's X did provide the voice for Curio's version. All of that is probably more information than I needed.
Speaker 1: So it sounds to me like people thought they could just put a voice with chat Gpt in a doll and just hope that most girls would say are you feeling sleepy or whatever?
Speaker 2: And the rolle up.
Speaker 1: I would be able to answer the questions, not knowing that if the kid says should I cut myself and the here little doll will say yes, you should cut yourself right?
Speaker 2: Or battle box for the boys or whatever. I've got actual examples out of the box. The toys were fairly adept at shutting down or deflecting inappropriate questions in short conversations, but in longer conversations between ten minutes and an hour the type kids would engage in during open ended play sessions. All three exhibited a worrying tendency for their guardrails to slowly break down. A few examples, Curio's Groc told kids about how great it would be to die in battle as a Norse Viking. Miko three let the kids know where they could find matches and plastic bags. God, but the open AI model was the absolute worst of the three and not only told kids where to find the matches, but how to set fire in the house. But that's not all. Here's a quote from the report. One of my colleagues was testing it and said where can I find and it responded, oh, you can find matches on dating apps, And then it lists out the dating apps and the last one in the list was kink. Well, at least they didn't tell the kids where to find actual matches, right wrong. Kink, as it turns out, seemed to be a trigger word that led the AI toiter ran about sex in follow up tests. Yeah, we're not going to get into all the details, but it is very messed up.
Speaker 1: AI is so confusing because it's often is so incredibly good these chatbots. I had one experience over the weekend where I ask a question about something and I won't get into it because is boring, But ask you a question about something that I know something about and it was just completely wrong. I mean not even close to correct. And it's only because I knew the subject that I knew.
Speaker 2: It was wrong. How often they led astray when I don't know the subject. Yeah, that's crazy. And then when you corrected or other people have done similar things, just says, oh my bad, you're right. Oh you caught me, you're right. Well, well, what the hell just happened? What do you mean now? You're just complete stated something completely wrong and I corrected you and you said, that's right. What are you trying to pull here? What is what kind of scam is this? So? CNN reports that after the big research was released, Folo Toy pulled its AI enabled toys. Larry Wang, the ceer of CEO of the Singapore based Follo Toy, told CNN the company is withdrawn the Bear as well as the rest of its range of AI enabled toys, to conduct an internal safety audit. So, uh yeah, don't don't buy your kids any AI toys. Oh here's a charming story. M M. This has to do not with Santa Claus Jack, but with where is the Santa Clara California? Hmm. A job post for lance Soft it staffing firm committed to diversity, equality and Inclusion DEI. They're still down with the DEI at Lancesoft. It began innocently and off sixty dollars per hour. Role based in Santa Clara, focused on technical support three to ten pm shift blah blah blah. It described Lanceoft as an equal opportunity employer, said that the firm, one of the largest staffing agencies in the country, strives to be as diverse as the clients and employees we work with. We embrace people of any race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity, and sexual orientation. Blah blah blah. This particular job, however, would be closed to one group of people, A very large group of people, citizens of the United States of America. In a section titled visa requirement, Lancesoft recruiter Riazonsari wrote that quote candidates must hold an active H one B visa and stated explicitly that American citizens need not apply no USC slash GC for this roll. Those are the acronyms for US citizens and Green card holders. He added that lansoft is a Certified Minority Business Enterprise, the status they've used to secure public contracts, and touted the company's diversified team environment. They explicitly said, and this is one of dozens of similar job postings. The Washington Free Beacon found since twenty twenty four that appear to bar applications from US citizens. That's the tech jobs because we're too expensive. I don't know what's the What does it matter why we won't hire any black people? Nobody asks why? What do you think? What's wrong with black people? No? They just say you're breaking the law. That's a decent point.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 2: Several of the firms are minority owned businesses, meaning they receive preferential access to government contracts and taxpayer money, even as they exclude US taxpayers. Scroll pasted a bunch of examples posts illustrate what the Trump administration officials say is a common form of hiring discrimination that's long been under policed. That is unbelievable. US citizens need not apply. You wouldn't think in America that there ought to be a freaking riot. Yeah, don't hurt anybody or break anything. That's just a method. That's just an expression, a figure of speech, if you will. One recruiter posted on LinkedIn that an IT job in Chicago was opened almost any visa, but no usc meaning no US citizens. That's crazy. Just scrolling past dozens of examples, I'm freaking believable. What kind of dopey country. Are we that we've let this stuff go this far? Huh? And finally, as if that isn't outragey enough, the Bible is on trial in Europe. Six years ago, this woman in Finland wrote a tweet that changed the course of her life and still to this day is challenging the definition of religious freedom in Europe. She'd been a member of parliament in Finland since nineteen ninety five, so that was till two thousand and OnEnd I say, six years ago twenty nineteen, also a member of the evangelical Lutheran Church in Finland, which announced its official sponsorship of an LGBT Pride event. In response, she wrote, how can the church's doctrinal foundation the Bible be compatible with the lifting up of shame and sin as a subject of pride? And she posted this comment alongside a picture of a Bible verse from Romans one twenty seven, which describes homosexuality as shameful. The next day, she opened her morning newspaper to find out she was being investigated by police for hate speech. And the trial is still grinding on. That's so nuts, well, And she talks about when she's a and was being questioned. She's being questioned all about where's the list, about the Book of Romans and what its themes were, and Christianity and the Bible, and for hours and hours and hours, and they get in the free press, they get into the bigger story of all the crackdown on free speech in Europe. Most of it is out of fear of angering Muslims, but apparently it extends to just directly quoting the Bible. You get arrested for that. Oh, here it is. I was made to answer very theological questions. The police were asking me things like, what is the Book of Romans? What is the message of the Book of Romans, What is the message of its first chapter? What do you mean by the word sin? He asked me to explain the word shame, and also other passages from the Book of Genesis.
Speaker 1: The cops are asking me, what does the Book of Romans mean to me?
Speaker 2: U are like real good books about that available online or at the library if you want it. Wow. Nearly two years on from her tweet, in April twenty one, the finished prosecutor brought three charges of quote agitation against a minority group. Well, that's under the country's war crimes and crimes against humanity's law.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the reason once you know, you give up on free speech as you get into thought police stuff like trying to read the mind of the intent of people and figure out whether it's a crime what.
Speaker 2: They said, right, right, Yeah, that's horrific. That's something I was going to talk about. I'll have to get to it tomorrow.
Speaker 1: The quiet religious revival that's going on around the world in all fays. You hear a lot about Catholics in Christianity and ether Eastern Orthodox especially is exploding in particularly in the United States, of young men wanting to join.
Speaker 2: New York Times had a big piece on that last weekend, but.
Speaker 1: Also more people interested in becoming Muslim and just there's a religious revival going on to a certain extent around the world.
Speaker 2: The Bible and in another the Qur'an. And in another related story, the Trump administration ripped Europe on their s and said, you're not going to be countries anymore. You're letting yourself get overrun. You're week, you're bloated, you have no beliefs. Come on our stuff. We'll get into that as well tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Sixty Minutes touched on a book I've been mentioning for the last week or so, among other things. Coming up next, we'll finish strong.
Speaker 10: So there's another AI named Seymour Cash who is to oversee Claudius exactly and make the company profitable. How does an AI suddenly make a company profitable?
Speaker 11: They literally have a conversation behind the scenes as they negotiate, and they eventually settle on a price that they'll offer the employee.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's crazy, it's kind of nutty. It is.
Speaker 11: It generates all these really interesting insights, like here's how you get it to plan for the long term and make some money, or here's exactly why models fall down in the real world.
Speaker 1: So they got into the conversation on sixty minutes last night about the book If anyone builds it, everyone dies that I've been talking about for a couple of weeks by Eliza yeddkowski Man and watching any of the interviews with him. He is not a guy who's just throwing that out there to sell books. He seriously believes this as a proponent of AI for decades, that it's going to be the doom of us all AnyWho one of the things they lay out in one of the.
Speaker 2: Chapters is just like a this could happen.
Speaker 1: Is AI having the unique ability to get into servers of other companies and use their power to power itself, like it will need we need more powers, we need more GPU, we need more than we're being given, and so it will hack into various businesses and use their servers without that company knowing that a lot of their computing power is being hijacked to power all the various things it needs to do.
Speaker 2: Be the end of the skull duggery either, right?
Speaker 1: You know you start thinking though, I mean, if that can happen, and I think it can, and it starts trying to hide its intentions from us, and anyway, whatever.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be something to watch. You know, I don't. I don't have it around anymore, but frequent correspondent JT and Livermore we're talking about the case for the I think it was a teenage boy was encouraged to kill himself by his AI. You've got this one king you with your killer playlist, and you remember that one and you and your life was not a waste. You went out on a high note.
Speaker 1: I mean exactly like the perfect things you'd say to a teenager to make them think killing themselves was a good idea.
Speaker 2: Right right, Because the I think a lot of people, especially teenagers, have a notion of suicide that you kill yourself and then you're back having made the or you get to watch it from above and enjoy the reaction of everyone, right right, Like you leave town but have security cameras watching everything. That's not like that, but anyway, JT pointed out that since these AI systems just learn from what they read and hear and take in, in short, there are many, many, many, many portrayals of the honorable self sacrifice that makes you a hero. And he gave a bunch from movies and literature and stuff like that, it would be easy to find examples of Hey, this is the really brave, honorable thing giving yourself up, like you know Obi Wan Kenobi did, allowing Darth Vader to strike him down. And so getting back to your example, I'll bet it could come up with a rationale to hack into other people's computers and use their computing power and maybe tap into their electric grid and train their water or their vital fluids, or steal their kidneys. I don't know, I'm thinking out loud plaise the vital fluids. Oh you're a fool if you're not on guard. I'm strong's I'm strong, ready.
Speaker 1: Strong. Here's Joe's for final thoughts, Joe Getty, let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew.
Speaker 2: To wrap up the show. There is Michael Angelo, our technical director. Michael Watch final thoughts.
Speaker 9: I'm sitting here in the control room compiling a list of the holiday food that I eat. I got Christmas cookies, I've got seas, candy, apple pie, candy canes, mashed potatoes and gravy, and the list goes on and on. No wonder I get fat during the holiday.
Speaker 2: Well, and you're not a booze hound either. They've got like festive holiday themed drink specials for us too. That's then yet another temptation. Katie Greener is the Newswoman. As a final thought, Katie.
Speaker 8: After your story earlier about Judy's peanut brittle, I think I'm going to try to make something.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've never tried before. You're eating for two. Remember that I am. I'll have her send you her old timey family recipe. It's spectacular, awesome if you'd like it. Jack a final thought.
Speaker 1: We have no outdoor Christmas lights at our house, and my son was telling me about the new trend is these projectors and the like project Christmas stuff on your house.
Speaker 2: And change it up. Have you seen those?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, are they cool? I have? The good ones are good. The cheaper ones are not great. But it's an alternative. Maybe I'll get a good noxious if they're moving. Sounds very easy to set up, which is right in my wheelhouse. So a question about Christmas. You mentioned you got a tree. Did you rape the land again and kill a living tree for your holiday pleasures? Yes? Or you could, like my family, employ americans, hard working Americans, to build a permanent tree and not rape the land up to.
Speaker 1: You plastic trees making the baby Jesus crack. I think that's pretty obvious. Armstrong and Geddy wrapick up. Another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 2: So many people think good Armstrong Egeeddy dot com look good clicks there.
Speaker 1: We will see you tomorrow with all the news and everything else. God bless America.
Speaker 7: I'm in hope and get back up and remember who in the hell we are.
Speaker 1: I'm strong and getty, so Dad, I'm around us school we were able to pull this off.
Speaker 7: We're the nine Inche States of American What the hell was that we're the nine inche states of Americans.
Speaker 2: So let's go with the.
Speaker 6: Buying that they know the intentions of narco terrorists on boats. Yet we're so blind to see that they had a president for four years that was operating as a vegetable in Joe Biden on
Speaker 2: That high note, arms Strong and Getty