Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back Podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and the Black Effect Network.
Speaker 2: So we're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks.
Speaker 1: Thank you for tuning it for a new episode of We Talk Back, a show dedicated to you, dreamers and chasers. What's up y'all?
Speaker 3: This girl?
Speaker 4: AJ?
Speaker 1: Holiday? Your grade a day? What's up Tam? Hey girl?
Speaker 5: Hey y'all, I love y'all, I love you AJ. How you doing well?
Speaker 1: Feeling good on this whatever day? We recording because y'all know this.
Speaker 2: Shit is pre recorded, but the beginning of the week. Yes, I feel great today.
Speaker 5: How was your weekend?
Speaker 1: It was all right. I ain't do much of nothing, ch'all. I'm just still just still still stealing. I did work out pretty hard this weekend. I do feel like a crackhead right now because the bitch took a pre workout and ain't making to the gym yet. I'm alow jittery, but other than that, I'm good man. The weekend was regular. It was raining a couple of days.
Speaker 5: I listen.
Speaker 2: I was supposed to go on a date right and he had some family issues when of his family members was sick. So we didn't go on the date, but I said, you know what, I'm gonna take myself on a date.
Speaker 5: So I put on this pretty dress.
Speaker 2: That I was gonna wear with him, and I told myself to us stay forty eight for dinner. So I called before I came because just to see if they had you know, if they could see me by myself, and they said I could sit at the bar.
Speaker 5: It was fine. It was last minute. So I went. There was a bar.
Speaker 2: See that the bar was completely number white folks, and then one black girl in the mt seat by her, so you know I missed. I tapped her, asked with someone sitting there? No one was sitting there. I sat down, y'all, I put. I ordered me a dirty martini, put my air pods in and started listening to the audiobook.
Speaker 5: That's what was my plan.
Speaker 2: I was gonna have listen to an audiobook audiobook, have a cocktail, and have my dinner. So she tapped me on my shoulder and she was like, you want to take a shot with me. I was like, yeah, sure, So we just started chopping it up. She's a mama three. She was having a staycation, you know. In Charlotte went to the spot when shopping was taking herself to dinner, getting away from her man all necessary.
Speaker 5: Yes, so I was here for it. So we were taking the shop.
Speaker 2: We both had ordered prior to our conversation, and we pretty much ordered the same meal A steak, the mac and cheese and a vegetable. She had Brussels sprouts. I had asparrius or something like that.
Speaker 5: So then we're sitting at the edge of the bar caddy.
Speaker 2: Corner to us is this white couple, a woman and then the man next to her, do y'all know? This man stuck his fork and her macaroni and cheese, took a bite and said, thank you, that was delicious. So I turned to her because I was so confused. I was like, did you offer him that? And she said no, I did not, and he was and they were laughing. The white woman what, Yes, they were laughing. So then he said, I'm Terry or something start with the T. And she said, Amanda, I'm Amanda, And I.
Speaker 5: Said I'm disgusted. I was like, do y'all just go.
Speaker 2: Around sticking your forks in other people's strangers food? Is that normal for y'all? Is that something y'all just do? And he was like, oh my god, it was just a dare. It was a dare.
Speaker 5: I'll pay for it, and you dare.
Speaker 1: To be glass and clean this whole restaurant with it.
Speaker 5: Yes, Like are you insane?
Speaker 2: I was like, well, that's the least you can do, since you put your fork in someone else's food. And she was like, oh, they don't think it's funny. They don't think.
Speaker 5: I said, not at all, not in the slightest is that funny. It was like classless, completely classless. So she was white people.
Speaker 1: Do that, though, they put their hands in people food. Like you have a buffets and shit set up at a restaurant or work a work event, and they won't put their hands in things.
Speaker 2: It's so weird that I was like just blown away. So she was like, well, you can just have that. I was like, you can share my because they're sharable size. I was like, you could have some of.
Speaker 5: Mine with me.
Speaker 2: And so they took the macaroni and cheese and they were just eating out of it and thinking, shit was funny and sweet.
Speaker 5: Girl, and he said so yeah.
Speaker 2: She called the work turner over and she's like, he said, he's gonna pay for that. So they put it on his tab, but they didn't know what happened. But I went to when I went to the bathroom, I went to the service desk and told them what happened. And the manager happened to be there, and she was like she was a black woman, and she was like they did what?
Speaker 5: Who did it?
Speaker 2: So I was like him and I told him exactly who it was. And then and they went to the bar.
Speaker 5: He was like raising his hands in the air like, gosh, relax, like it's just a mackage, Like like.
Speaker 1: I was out of line, yo, you love to violate. You didn't tell you it's a verity of some shit, yes.
Speaker 5: Like it's not that big of a deal, or just had a little taste and I paid for it.
Speaker 1: You didn't offer to pay for it. Pride a stick in your used fork and someone's god damn side item.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like what's wrong with you? So we we end up having I'm leaving out the bar. Now there's another white lady stops me and she's like, oh my god, me and my mom were watching you from across the bar. Yes, we're watching you from across the bar, and oh my god, you look fucking amazing. I was like, thank you so much. She was like, is it your birthday? I was like, no, it is not. She's like, oh my god, mom, it is not her fucking birthday. She just looks like this because it's Saturday. So you just look like this because it's Saturday. Oh my god, yes, I love it. I love it girl. I was like, thank you so much. She's like, cheers to you, and then took her wine glass and bumped it into my breast like cheers my titty.
Speaker 5: I was like, what is going on in place? And if that's to cut your gold jumping his white ass out somewhere, because what the fuck is happening?
Speaker 2: And if I would have slapped the ship out of her, then she would have been a victim.
Speaker 1: I was running tack Karen automatic her.
Speaker 5: She looks so good, and then she attacked me.
Speaker 1: No, bitch, you sexually harassed me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you literally took your cup and slapped my titty with it. I just like, let me get the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Out it, violate. What why would that be happening when we're on the mask Saturday, and why why you gotta be my birthday for me to look good? I hate when I go to eat at a really nice restaurant. The first thing to ask, and I feel like they don't ask at the tables. This are you guys celebrating anything? No, no bit, we just hair eating?
Speaker 5: I think you sure? Yeah, I used to work at We're trained to accent.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't. I've never worked in service. There gotta be a special event for a bitch to eat good, Like what's ow?
Speaker 5: This is just how we eat. But boo, yeah, this is just how I dressed.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, that happened, But that was my weekend. I you know, I wasn't eventful.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was like these white people is showing how bad today?
Speaker 1: It's the beige rage for me, Like, what is happening?
Speaker 5: Let's get in relaxed, let's get into the scene.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 1: So I saw this is this is a little couple of minutes ago, Porsch right up to Simon's house. They're calling the marital house. I guess they probably still got their own separate ship, but whatever home that they were living in together, it says Simon Gabadia claims Porsche Williams brought an armed gunman to their marital home. Requests restraining order against reality TV star. So he's claiming that Porsche brought an armed gunman it's probably security, okay, to their marital home. Amid her filing for divorce. The Nigerian businessman is alleging in court documents that his strange wife, Porsche Williams, abandoned their shared home and later returned with a man visibly bearing a gun for reasons unknown to Simon Gabadia. He claims his ex brought the man on two separate occasions, so she probably coming to get her shit and just trying to exactly it's a peacekeeper, yeah, because breaks breakups. I mean, I wish I had security and I have to pull a pistol on a nigga myself while I'm trying to leave because I've had to do that, Okay, but I wish I had armed security, like somebody who's legally they could kill you if they need to let me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let me tell you.
Speaker 2: When I was like nineteen years old, we got our home, like uh, my friend wanted to go get the ship. She brought her nigga. They broke up and she's like I want I'm taking all that shit.
Speaker 5: Back and we got her.
Speaker 2: We got her coworker boyfriend who was this drug dealer's gun, and then I had the pistol.
Speaker 5: Right, I knocked on the door. I swear to God, this half of y'all, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I thought that gun give you a different level.
Speaker 5: I have on the door with the butt of the gun. Open up this mother fucking door. Nigga, like, I don't know who I thought I was, y'all, like I wasn't. I ain't gonna kill nothing, obviously, cleo. Bitch did not die. But anyway, so we go up in there.
Speaker 1: I got the gun.
Speaker 5: She goes in there, grabs a chance. She's like, I can't to get my shit. He just looking at us, like, y'all cannot fucking be serious right now. I want to beat both of y'all up. But he let us go.
Speaker 2: He let her get stuff. I'm just standing by the door with the gun waiting on her. Do you know this bitch winning there and grab a salt dish, a shower curtain, and a shower man, and I'm talking about some dollar general looking shit.
Speaker 5: I was like, I know, we ain't come up here, wear no pistol for this cheap ass shit. I wanted to get my shit back, never again, Never again.
Speaker 1: My your goddad when to come up people relationship.
Speaker 2: But less than that day, he's like, man, y'all, get y'all sealing stupid asside of my house.
Speaker 5: You better put that good up for you hurt somebody if.
Speaker 1: You leaving a nigga, just try to do it when he home. Don't even tell him you leaving, Like, just just pack the shit. I always made a mistake of telling a nigga I'm leaving right like, I want you to know I'm gonna leave your ass. No, bitch, do that shit real quietly and silently, already had your ship packed and get the hell up out of there. Because you don't know what guys will do when they're feelings are involved. Yeah, so I mean more power to Porsche, bitch.
Speaker 5: Whatever you gotta do, do what you gotta do, okay.
Speaker 1: Because you just you don't know this nigga. What is his real name? Okay, because they try to deport Simon or the name he used that he's been in the country with since the eighties.
Speaker 5: Oh wait, that's going.
Speaker 1: I don't know, that's what the whole thing is. I don't think people are following why she's even divorcing him. The nigga has been in America illegally since the eighties. He was committing fraud in the eighties and was deported in the eighties for committing fraud. Portia would have been ten years old at the time and some shit who knows. But yeah, and now he's like, you know, challenging the US government, Like I came back into the country. He came back into the country using an alias, and he acquired some type of agricultural visa and has been here under that name. Now, if Simon is his real name, he switched back to it or is he still using this alias? We don't fucking know.
Speaker 5: Well, all of this is alleged, y'all.
Speaker 1: Also, that is not alleged. It's court documents out there.
Speaker 5: It's still allegedly.
Speaker 1: It's not alleged. It's because I'm telling it. It's alleged. I read the cart documents. Yes, this nigga has been in the country illegally since the eighties, and the US governments like, boy, we've been sent you home. The fuck you still doing here?
Speaker 5: On TV?
Speaker 2: Listen, I just like to say allegit on everything, just so if anything come back wrong.
Speaker 1: I'm just allegedly goddamn right. Allegedly I'm lying, but yeah, that happened anyway. More power to Porsche. I love Porsche too, all right now, she said, some time faces listen, I bit just cheating, y'all cheating. So I wanted to cheat a little bit a couple of weeks ago, but I said, you know, I fucked that. I'm stronger than this.
Speaker 2: So Ozipic babies are surprisingly on the rise. Women are getting pregnant while using Ozipic, with doctors saying that there are two key reasons why the weight loss shops fuel fertility. TikTok user dk as Lovely Love or Something shared a video to the social media site last month, saying she was stunned to learn she was expecting the baby shortly after she started on the medication. Her news prompted a wave of responses from other moms to be in the same situation.
Speaker 5: This is a quote.
Speaker 2: I was told I was infertile after my second CEA session C section one road, I took Ozimpic for four months and boom pregnant, Yes girl, saying a second one claim I have PCOS, polycystic ovary syndrome, overy syndrome and infertility issues. For years on ozipic for two months in BAM. So if you are having some trouble with fertility, it might be worth it to hop on some ozimpic and start busting it open wide open.
Speaker 1: I think that the weight loss is what's inducing the pregnancies for people who've been trying to conceive, because even like people I know who have had like gastrik, they get pregnant immediately after losing that weight. So your weight does play a big role, you know, on fertility.
Speaker 2: And like getting skinny bit fat they whole life. I'm talking about like never could get the weight to throw, never could get the weight off right, and now there's like size two's But I don't The only thing is that Olympic face though.
Speaker 5: That's the only thing I don't like.
Speaker 2: You gotta get some collagen to collagen while you're taking that stuff to keep promote collagen in your face.
Speaker 5: I think when you're.
Speaker 1: Doing every guet anything, you gotta beef up on vitamins because you your body isn't getting a normal nourishment that should get Did you see Scott uh does it? He looks sick.
Speaker 2: I'm what he might be. So we're just gonna be We're just gonna keep him in our prayers because he does look unhealthy. And maybe it's not Olympic, maybe it's something else.
Speaker 1: They're calling it oz They say he has Olympic face, and there's a couple other celebrities that have Ozmpic face, and it's a lot that look good. But I don't know, it looks kind of funny. It was somebody recently on the Real House Housewives of Violina. I forgot who it was. Which one of the characters said that they were addicted. Oh that was what's the little crazy one who was Nini's homegirl Marlow Marlow Marlow said she was addicted to Ozmpic. I don't know if she was just addicted to like the weight loss of it, but she was on it. I thought that there's like a time limit on how long you can be on that drug. It's not really for regular people who don't have diabetes. They just approved it last year for weight loss.
Speaker 5: Yeah, last year.
Speaker 6: M h.
Speaker 2: Somebody offered me that shit a long time ago. I went in for a physical and she was like, you want to lose some ight. I was like, because celebrity has.
Speaker 1: Been on it, they've been on it before it was.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I was trying to be on the merrit at first sight, she was like, i'll get you down about twenty pounds before they started shooting.
Speaker 5: You want to go, And I was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm not taking no diabetes drug without no diabetes, so I wish I had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna try to do it the natchural weight every time, because I swear I'd gain and lost fifty pounds at least three times in life.
Speaker 5: But it's scared.
Speaker 2: Thirty pounds scared, like it fixed something and then mess something else up.
Speaker 5: That's how I just feel like drugs.
Speaker 1: You know a lot of people have stomach issues right now with those zimpics, it's not worth it, kidney issues, like it's just not worth it. Yeah you're gonna be you're gonna be skinny, but you might not live.
Speaker 5: Listen, right, it's not worth it.
Speaker 2: And then I don't want to get on it, and it just suck my ass fat and I still have big lungs, you know.
Speaker 5: Like.
Speaker 1: Shame. So okay, y'all, it's a great week for the geminis, Okay, fuck y'all. Anybody else whatever? Other month and horoscope you are, who cares? Just Kendrick Lamar, just shiit on your favorite rappers and I love it.
Speaker 5: Like literally, my two favorite rappers.
Speaker 2: This is like my three favorite rappers going at it, and I'm just not I'm very upset about it.
Speaker 1: Kendrick Lamars. Kendrick Lamar said, fuck the Big Three nigga, It's just big Me and I love it. Okay, all the Gemini energy. He had a lot of love Gemini punchlines in there. He said, Prince outlived Mike Jack. Prince was a motherfucker Gemini. We just Gemini and for the rest of the goddamn year. Okay, it's Gemini season, So y'all if y'all.
Speaker 2: Don't know what we're talking about, Kendrick Lamar made an uncredited which I thought was weird that it wasn't in the credits, but he made an uncredited appearance on Future of Metro Boomer's new album We Don't Trust You, and he.
Speaker 5: Was just, what's the song called?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 5: That? Was the song like that?
Speaker 2: I just I think it's like, you know, just gonna be rapp, which I can appreciate. I can't wait to hear how they like. J cole Is lyrically inclined. Now don't play with I'm like, we ain't.
Speaker 1: Fucking with Kendrick Lamar.
Speaker 5: That's very debatable because he really could. He really liked that.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna see how they respond. I hope that they don't respond in a song together. I hope they do separate responses because I think j Cole's will be more thoughtful and Drake will be more like something in the club.
Speaker 1: Like hit the what I can't wait? Yeah, I guess Kendrick Lamar feel like they done clicked up on him, so he was like, alright, I'm go go ahead and shoot up all y'all lyrically anyway, he literally.
Speaker 5: Called him out. It wasn't no sneak distance. He was like, this one for you, bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm here for it girl. When I lived in Saint Louis, when I see you, I used to always go to rap battles like that's one of my little things.
Speaker 8: I like to do that.
Speaker 1: I don't really tell people about rap battles.
Speaker 5: I like them. I like to hear a verb.
Speaker 1: A verb is from Saint Louis.
Speaker 5: Maybe in there, you know, always be musty in there?
Speaker 1: Though, Why is it so sneaking there. I never.
Speaker 5: Musty as fuck.
Speaker 1: No, they be broke, but not musty. It dud be like smelling like struggle in there a little bit.
Speaker 2: Them clown crumping battles be musty as fuck. Well, the crumping battles like in La with the clowns.
Speaker 5: Musty, and the wrap battles be.
Speaker 1: Musty the way it's actual clowns.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like clown crumping.
Speaker 2: You don't remember that, Like it's not like the clown suit. Yeah, like they had the clown week on and stuff like.
Speaker 1: That, like the one who'll be looking like ice spice, yeah kind yeah, yeah, like that kind of week. Yeah, penny Wise, penny Wise like that, and dancing. I want to go to that. But them suit's probably heavy as hell, that's why they musty.
Speaker 2: Well, they'd be well, they wouldn't even really be suited. They'd be like heaven, think about you got served how they used to be dressing like that with the.
Speaker 5: Beaters on and ship like that. You know, crumping and all that. You remember that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you said it's clown suits clown crumping. I'm gonna send you a video so you can know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd be lost.
Speaker 5: This is when you watch the video, just know it's musty in there. It's singing.
Speaker 1: My mamould call it singinginging all day.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna sing to a commercial. We'll be right back, y'all. We got some good ship for you.
Speaker 1: Y'all know summertime, it's coming, summertime. It's well, wait, it's fucking march. Why is it so cold outside?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 5: Spring? Fight back, goad da.
Speaker 1: I thought that the groundhog didn't see a shadow, so that meant that it would now be like an early summer, early spring. But anyway, it's called outside. But y'all, next couple of months it's summertime, okay, and we know y'all can be taking y'all girls' trips doing all the things.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Now I have Fortunately, I have not been on like a super duper duper bad girls trip. Was I really don't like girls trips. I really like to come off the beach and suck dick. Okay, I really don't want to like come off the beach and have to share a bedroom with vagina. Okay, I haven't been on a whole bunch of girls trups. But do you have any horror stories, girl trips, horror stories town.
Speaker 2: So I love a girl's trip, but it just gotta be with the right girls. It just gotta be with the girls that you vibe with. I do have a horror story. I went to Savannah and this is like some of my closest bitches still, but we just did not have a good time. Some of the bitches there I did not know. Like one girl one of my best friends, got met she we was all drunk and we were standing at the food truck waiting. It's Savannah, We're in Savannah for Saint Patty's Day, and.
Speaker 5: She was waiting. She ordered all of our food and I came up and I was like, how long they say it's gonna be? I don't fucking know. Why don't you asked them? Why are you asking me?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 5: What is the problem.
Speaker 2: So my sister had already give me a pep talk because she know how I am. So she like, if you get into it with somebody, just walk away and count. So that's why I did. I walked away and I started counting, and this bitch followed me talking shit. So it's only so much somebody barking behind you that you ain't gonna turn around. You tapped me in I like, so then I turned around after a whow I got. I made it about eighty seven and then I turned and then we was just going at it. It was about the coind of blows, like it was really like that. But I turned around again, started counting. I called my sister. I'm like, girl, I'm going to jail in Savannah. But my friend end up apologizing after, you know, she thought, I don't know. I guess she felt like maybe it was my tone the way I asked like, or I don't know what it was. But she apologized. But during that time, while we were talking in the car, it's a whole bunch of us, here come this random bitch talking about yeah, and I heard you talking about me and the and I ain't appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Bitch, I don't even know you.
Speaker 1: So she's not just randomly starting fights with you. What is it about you?
Speaker 6: What the hell?
Speaker 1: She told?
Speaker 2: She was like, I just felt like everybody was trying to gang up on me now. So then her cousin was like, who was my friend? She was like, please don't do that, because I feel like you feel like it's time to gang up on her, and that's not what we're gonna do.
Speaker 5: But like, bitch, I don't even know you. What am I gonna talk about you? Talk about you for?
Speaker 2: I ain't say nothing about this girl, but she thought I was talking about her. The night before in the car, I was talking about I wouldn't talk about nobody me and Ta Kid was in the back laughing about I encourage everybody like we should go to the grocery store tonight. And then once we google how far the grocery store away, we was all in the cars, like thirty five minutes away, and I was like, damn, I don't feel.
Speaker 5: Like going that far.
Speaker 2: So that's what we was laughing about. But she apparently thought I was laughing at her. She was the driver whatever that.
Speaker 1: F I'm all internal shit, like, bitch, I don't know you, so what is there to even talk about you? Like about?
Speaker 2: But then that night, you were trying to get in the club, and I'm trying to finesse work my magic to get us all in the club, you know, and they didn't want to pay what they was trying to make us pay. Even though it was a discount of rate, they still didn't want to pay it, and somebody said to me, I just feel like you think.
Speaker 5: You're Beyonce and we're the Destiny's child.
Speaker 1: That's an internal issue.
Speaker 5: I knew.
Speaker 1: I was waiting for you to say some shit like that.
Speaker 5: And I'm like what. I was like, no, bitch, you think got Beyonce in y'all period, child. I never treated nobody like that. So that was the worst trip I've ever been on. And I was like, I never go nowhere with this group again.
Speaker 4: And I did not.
Speaker 5: That was my core story because I just felt like everywhere I looked, somebody was like coming for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you gotta go places where people you know, love and trust y'all, everybody knows how to put clothes on, you know, if I don't really have a bunch of friends who got to keep asking me how does luck? How does luck? That they so unsure about themselves, Like people had a shit and were going out like everybody is kind of like a match.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I'm definitely gonna ask you how this look. But I ain't gonna go too crazy.
Speaker 7: Do with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but some people, I'm trying to be nice. Some people know damn well, they don't got no clothes for real. You know what I'm saying, that coming outside now now you lending out ship on the trip. Now that has happened. I don't care. And sometimes I find myself packing shit for other people, like this might look good him so, and so I just throw it in the bag.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm my case.
Speaker 1: They need something extra, you know what I'm saying. I do that type of shit. But if you gotta constantly like you not, I need confident women, that's all I'm saying. Confident, confident women, that's who I want to go on a trip with. Charlamagne posted recently on Instagram. It said, uh, people, sometimes people don't invite you to parties, Yeah cause you don't sniff coke. And I was like, sometimes bitches me not. Like people be online complaining about how their friends didn't them on trips and shit like that. I'm like, you're probably not the whole. Like these bitches want to go on a trip and enjoy themselves and if they happen to follow some dick like, they don't want nobody judging them. Yeah, so that's probably why they leaving your ass at the motherfucking house. Be likable, bitch and do some Now I'm not telling you to do nothing but be okay with people you doing anything, Like I'm not fucking on random on a trip, but if one of my friends decides to do some shit like that, like, I'm not judging you, bitch, you need a condom, right, I probably brought condoms for y'all bitches.
Speaker 5: Right that part? Mm, no horse, but girl.
Speaker 1: So I went on a trip when I moved to Saint Louis. I went on a trip with this is my very first friend that I met in Saint Louis, who's also a gemini. I met this bitch in the club, Like I picked up a bitch in the club. So like maybe like a half like a year and a half later, So we go on a girl's trip with her and two of her friends. I don't know these girls. I don't even meet them until we get to Puerto Rico. Now you remember when like the Michael Kors big Face watches came out. Yeah, I got my watch in two thousand and seven, Okay, I have I had had that watch at that point many years. The girls who I was on a trip with nobody like, if you were gonna have this watch, you'd already have it. And if you're out of town, you'd have it with you like that's that was a rolex back then. The fuck the Big Face Michael cors Forever. Yeah, yes, exactly. So where's your watch? Nobody had like the Michael Kor's Big Face goal watch.
Speaker 5: Anyway, baby, I bought me and my nigga wenting and watching.
Speaker 1: Listen when they started like mass producing the like when everybody started having them, the quality was different. My watch was heavy, like I had my ship when they first came out.
Speaker 5: Yes by Diesel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yes, so I had the watch. I don't lose nothing. I don't lose things. If I lose something, someone stole it from me. I especially when tra I keep my things like together packed. I get to the airport, this is the trip is over. Oh let me back up. I want a thousand dollars in the casino we stayed at a I forgot what hotel? Yeah but it no uh uh, I can't remember, but it was they had a casino downstairs. So I want a thousand dollars. I'm like, shit, that that covered most of my goddamn trip right quick. So just reimbursed. So I call upstairs, like, y'all, I just want a thousand dollars and now they rushing downstairs to come play. That's that part. So I don't know if they felt somebody felt like I could stand not to have my motherfucking watch. But I get to the airport and I'm like, I don't have my watch. I didn't pack it, I didn't put it on. It definitely wasn't in the hotel because we swept the hotel multiple times. I don't think my friend stole my watch. The girl who I knew one of the other bitches stole my fucking watch, m cause I know housekeeping in steeling, like I had it in my things. So that's the worst thing that's happened to me.
Speaker 5: I feel like, go through and take something from you is yeah, And I was.
Speaker 1: I'm always nice, like I get along with people random, like I'm the friend you can take me on trips with your other friends and it's not gonna be no nothing to I got friends. I got friends. I know I can't put in the same room with each other just because of their personalities, but I can adjust to whomever. So the first thing I said when I saw these bitches, I'm so glad y'all bitches is cute because I did not want to be on a motherfucking trip where no challenged. Those be the ones that make your trip go bad. Man, somebody who's not fucking consident. That is nice. Listen, it's all subjective.
Speaker 6: We know.
Speaker 1: I'm sick of this world. We feel like everybody gets an award. Everybody does not get a fucking award. I may not get an award every time. It's okay, is that mean?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Well, anyway, I want to go on trips with cute is That's all I'm saying. Next, And it's objective. I think they're cute, but they think they're cute, like this is what I'm talking about anyway. But yeah, that's the worst shit that's happened to me on a fucking girls trip. Yeah, that somebody stole from me.
Speaker 5: Rob is always bad, trust me, I know.
Speaker 1: But listen.
Speaker 5: So we put a post up and we wanted.
Speaker 2: To hear your stories, your hard story girls trip, and we got some a couple of good ones we want to share with y'all, and we're going to talk about it all right.
Speaker 6: So here's my girls trip gone wrong. So me and three of my other girlfriends we booked a trip to go to DC. You just want to hang out, you know, yeah, party. So these are all of my close friends. So we get there. Everything is going good. So one of my friends, we're gonna call her. So Mustard asked if she could wear my Prada shade. I got these new produce shades. Mustard was like, oh, yeah, they fly. She wanted to wear them, so I was like, yeah, girl to wear them. But I have not wore them. I just took brung them with me for the trip. I got them pretty much for the trip. So Mustard, you know, she you know, I let her body shade.
Speaker 1: So we went to the club.
Speaker 6: So, you know, Mushing, you know, got the shades on. She cute and everything. So when we leave out of the club, I see that Mustard don't have the shades on them. So I'm like, Mushing, where the shade? So she was like she started pannaking, looking around like I don't know where the shades are. So the biggest problem was she lost the shades. But the biggest problem was that she gonna have the nerve to tell me, girl, you shouldn't let me watter them.
Speaker 9: You know, I'll keep up with stuff. Excuse me, you begged me to wear these shapes. You are a grown woman that borrow someone's stuff and what you need, you're gonna put it back on the person and say you shouldn't let me borrow them.
Speaker 6: So that kissed me off. So we literally get into it like we have been friends forever, and again it's not because of her losing the shape is basically how she came out of her mouth telling me I shouldn't let her borrow the shape because I knew that she was irresponsible. So that was the last time me and mustling and.
Speaker 4: Talk.
Speaker 6: That was basically in DC. We are friendship and date. So that was my girls gone wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Muffin out of pocket. Muffin is definitely out of the fucking pocket. How you going to barner shit and then be like, girl, you know why, I ain't shit.
Speaker 1: First of all, I'm not letting somebody holds some shit I hadn't worn yet. I get it. It just depends if it's a really good friend. Like yeah, but it sounds like she warmed the whole trip as far as I'm con certain, Like when did she ask you to wear the shades?
Speaker 5: It sounds like she in this before the club.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, that's what it's like. See, this is the thing. This that would be similar to like if somebody were to ask me to wear my fucking watch and you lose my shit. Imagine I can't imagine somebody telling me, oh, you shouldn't let me hold it because you know I'm irresponsible. You know I'd be losing shit. Excuse me, right, but that's terrible.
Speaker 5: But did you know this bitch was irresponsible?
Speaker 2: Because if you didn't know, then you gotta kind of like own a little bit like no, man, a little bit like you know that shit don't take how much? Like if you know she don't take care of her own shit, I'd be like, girl, you don't keep up with your own shit, you can't worry my shit.
Speaker 1: No, I don't got a friend that's gonna lose some shit, but I definitely got a friend that's gonna borrow some shit and I'll give it back, Like if I borrow a pair of earrings from somebody, or like a necessory or something. As soon as we get back, I'm putting it with your things, right, you know what I'm saying? Like I have people, a couple friends that somehow my shit gonna end up.
Speaker 5: I might be one of those friends. I might be one of those friends. Think about it, because I definitely got some people shit that I ain't never gave back. No, I don't do that. I give people got immediately.
Speaker 1: I don't really even borrow people shit like that. But if I have, I'm giving it back immediately. It's all I'm thinking about.
Speaker 2: But it's people that I see and talk to all the time, and it's kind of like and nigga, I'm sure they got some of my ship that they never gave back. I know I got my best friend to kid is scarf that I borrowed in the twelfth grade.
Speaker 5: I still wear this starf.
Speaker 1: I have went to people's houses and like recollect not recollected, but like see them wearing it, like that's mine. Y'all. Bitches are unhinge man, like get it back of blood.
Speaker 5: Ship now that is ceiling.
Speaker 1: And I feel like black people do that ship. Black people hope you forget about your ship so they can take your ship home. And I have a friend who does that ship religiously.
Speaker 5: You gotta hide your good ship.
Speaker 1: I gotta be on that bitch if I if I let her borrow something, like hey, take it off now now put it down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, I'm not that bad. If you ask me about it, I'll give it back.
Speaker 1: Damn shame. Okay, don't playing bitches borrowshit check.
Speaker 5: But especially expensive shit.
Speaker 2: Expedishit that you feel like I will let somebody wear something that I ain't wornant before, but not happily.
Speaker 5: I'll be like, oh okay, bitch.
Speaker 1: But me personally, I wouldn't even ask them, especially if like it's something like super fly, like I want you to have that moment with your thing, Like why am I asking a bar like some super fly shit you haven't worn yet?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I feel like that's some little one upper type thing like that's already some were shit to me already. Why you want to wear my fly shit I ain't worn yet? Yeah, I wouldn't ask. I wouldn't ask my friend.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't ask either, but I wouldn't. I'll let you.
Speaker 2: It depends on who it is too, and if if you're gonna stretch my life, if your titty is bigger than mine, no let me.
Speaker 5: Wear it first.
Speaker 1: A right, Let's see what else you got, y'all.
Speaker 2: No, let me just say that I let one of my friends with real big tittes wear my dress before I wore and then when I put it on.
Speaker 5: Like that titty head air in it, I'm like, you had this shit, bitch.
Speaker 1: No man, take care of people's stuff. If you borrow it, guard it with your fucking life. There's no reason why you should have left out the club. Like when I have something I feel like I when I feel like I owe somebody something, when I tell you, that's the only thing I can think about, Like, I would be guarding whatever that thing is until I get it back to them.
Speaker 5: It's wild to be like, this is your fall for letting me borrow it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no accountability. That's not a friend and that friendship should have ended right there where she said they was at Florida d C. That's not like some flo oh DC. Yeah, that friendship definitely would not have left DC.
Speaker 5: I'm with your girl nice color.
Speaker 10: Ahright, this is a girl or I'm calling to tell y'all about my story. Crazy girl story.
Speaker 4: So we had with Myrtle Beach.
Speaker 10: Prior to me going to Murder Beach, I had drove the munder beach to myself.
Speaker 4: So we were going to Murder Beach for Memorial Weekend.
Speaker 10: My friend dad was going down, so they talked to us, told us that we should follow them. We followed them down, and I ended up asking him like, why is it taking us so long? They were on bikes, and I was like, it didn't take me this long previously when I just drove down there to get there, So why I'm taking us a long because it was like six hours and Myrtle Beach from where I'm from, it's only four hours.
Speaker 4: So he just explained that it's you know, it's flower.
Speaker 10: When you're on bikes, you gotta stop most frequently and all that, so I understood.
Speaker 6: I was like, okay, Well, we had got.
Speaker 10: To down to Mirtle Beach and when we got there, you know, everything was good. I roomed with my friend and she roomed with the other girl, and the girl ended up being mad at me because she felt like I disrespected her dad, and I'm like, I didn't just respect her dad.
Speaker 4: I just asked him what was taking so long?
Speaker 10: And he told me so friend at her and was like, hey, are you upset? Like if you feel like I'm trying to disrespect her dad, that's never what I'm trying to do. I just asked the question, and I wanted to know. I was curious, so she was like, yes. She started amping up. Now, mind you, she is twice my size.
Speaker 4: She's a bigger girl.
Speaker 10: So you know, she you know, amping up at me and I'm like, yo, I'm really from the street. Calmed down, like please calm down. So she would not calm down.
Speaker 4: She jumped in my face and I beat her ass.
Speaker 10: And as I beating her ass, the other two girls that was on the trim was with us, was standing in the doorway. They ended up getting locked outside, so I gent we got the fuck up from beating her ass, walked to the door, opened it, then went back to beating her ass. And then after that her dad came and she had a nod on the forehead, and he was like, why would you fight her?
Speaker 4: I didn't feel like she disrespected me.
Speaker 10: He was like, now you're walking around with just nod on your head.
Speaker 8: And I had no.
Speaker 4: Crashes in no group, bruises or anything.
Speaker 10: And then she ended up getting her car toad and you know that was the climb.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to find Bason, So don't go down to the beach or anywhere with no bitches because they're not such and.
Speaker 10: You're gonna have to be connect.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jenny from the block, she said, she from the streets, Okay, she don't like Okay.
Speaker 2: It's nothing worse than like somebody just trying to punk you on some bullshit like are you disrespecting my dad?
Speaker 5: Your dad is fine, your dad want to fuck me? Relax, Like, I don't know that's true, but probably yo, probably.
Speaker 1: Probably that's like some what's that story that the girl and Charlotte Quintella?
Speaker 5: Is it Quintella?
Speaker 1: What's her name? Quintela?
Speaker 5: They got killed in Mexico? Yeah, like I not her friends?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I feel like this person wanted to embarrass her in front of these other people, right, but she ended up getting that ass whip.
Speaker 5: Now you're walking around the beach for memorial if you would.
Speaker 1: A not on your fucking head and no car, bitch, because that is how karma works. Why are you creating a beef with somebody that wasn't there and now you got beat up and it.
Speaker 2: Came to you like a woman was like, that wasn't what I was trying to do, Like I didn't disrespect and you still trying to AmpUp.
Speaker 5: Well that's what you get.
Speaker 1: Yeah. See when them people like when you have separate rooms, like this group is in this room and that group and that is in that room. Like conversations be happening. Something something happened, you see, Like, yeah, remember the story the girl Shanquilla Robinson m H who got murdered by her so called friends from Charlotte. This is what happens when and you can tell by the videos that they put out, like she was it on the trip, you know what I'm saying. She was the cute girl on the trip. Those girls picked a fight with her to do something to her, and that story sounds similar. Yeah, so this girl, girl, you better be glad you made it out of there. Everybody can't fight. Don't go on a girls trip if you can't fight.
Speaker 5: Don't go on the girls trip with people that you don't trust and love.
Speaker 1: Man, you just never know though. You just never know what type of bullshit people on. You just never know. So I mean, I would say, maybe go on trips with people. You've been on trips before, You've already been out of town with them, You already know what it's hitting for. Try to go with family. I got cousins that are like family members. I mean, I got cousins that are friends. I mean, I got cousins that are more like my friends. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, I like family.
Speaker 1: And your god, cousins that aren't family.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Well, we're glad you're okay, man, But we know you. I know you personally, and I know you'll fight real quick.
Speaker 1: Let's see what else we got.
Speaker 8: Hi, ladies, I'm calling in to give you my girls top. I'm fire my girls trips.
Speaker 4: From hell.
Speaker 8: So it was about three years ago. We went on a four yearth birthday girls trip to Mexico and our rooms were supposed to be to tour room, but they ended up giving us a clean bed instead of two double beds, so the girl I was rooming.
Speaker 6: With had to sleep.
Speaker 8: We had to keep in the same bed.
Speaker 6: So you know, I'm cool with that, not a big deal.
Speaker 8: We still had a great time. So throughout the trips, she's not being careful about the Mexican water, like we know you have to be careful when consuming Mexican waters. So she's in the pool like blowing bubbles, like dunking her head under, which is discussing for one because we've all been in the pool for hours and no one has left, so you know, they've been peeing in that pool.
Speaker 6: So that was a mess.
Speaker 8: And then she's drinking the water out the glasses in the world, like you need to be careful. You know, Mexican water is not purified.
Speaker 4: Be careful.
Speaker 8: So the last night, she jumps up out of bed and she's scrambling, and I'm like, what's going on. She's like nothing, nothing, and she runs to the bathroom and then I just kind of go back to sleep, like okay, and then I roll over and I see something.
Speaker 6: Wet and she ships the bed and they got on me.
Speaker 4: He ships on me.
Speaker 8: It was horrible.
Speaker 4: And that's my girl's trip horror story.
Speaker 8: So don't drink the water in Mexico, all right, Like, I don't know what's.
Speaker 1: Funny is I don't know what's funny, the like her getting shitted on or the fact that she's calling it Mexican water. Don't drink some Mexican water.
Speaker 2: Well it is in Mexico, which would make it in Mexican water, all right, baby. If I would have rolled over into a doodo, baby, I don't know, we might have had to square up because that's just I'm so mad.
Speaker 5: Now, why would you to be mad? Rolling in somebody's ship is really, I don't know, infuriating for me.
Speaker 1: I'm such a mama, Like if somebody got physically sick like that, like I'm trying to help them clean up, like I understand automatically, Like I'm not like real mad at them because they fell sick. It's doodo. No, I'm not gonna be mad. I'm like, girl, are you okay? Like I'm gonna be trying to call and get the fucking sheets changed and stuff like that. I would not like beast out on her when she's already fucked up, like bit shit, I tell you stop drinking that fucking water. No compassion now that doodo in my hair and a queen's size better Dad, It wasn't even enough space between them bitches, right, doodoo in your hair as wow? No did she say she had doodo in her hair?
Speaker 5: She just said she ship on me.
Speaker 1: So I just imagine like dude dripping off bangs.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't think I would squirrel up, especially if someone was cool, but I definitely would be.
Speaker 5: Upset and I might yell at you.
Speaker 1: I might yell at you.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie. I wouldn't hit you, but I might yell at you. Doodoo on me is insane. Doodoo on me?
Speaker 1: But why didn't you tell her you just hopped out the bed and resh. Maybe she didn't know it came out. Maybe she was like half sleep.
Speaker 5: Maybe she didn't know I got in the bed. Maybe she thought was just all over her and not shard it.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 5: We think of sex in the city when Charlotte ship herself at.
Speaker 1: The y'all, I'm so fucking stupid. My homegirl, Shelley, Hey shall, I love you so much so Shelley uh invited us on a birthday trip to do We go to port he to Puerto Rico one year, and I swear to God, I hadn't used a bathroom the whole time we was in Puerto Rico. Two girl, yeah, number two. When I finally used the bathroom right before the club, this thing was so big, it wrapped around like I had never it was alien, dude, I promise, I'm sorry, y'all. I had to tell us I couldn't believe the piece of ship. It wasn't a piece of ship. It was like the whole ship.
Speaker 5: It was like I couldn't believe it was.
Speaker 1: Yes, amazing, this was what year was this? But y'all, every year for Shelley's birthday, which has been very like several years, I send her that picture because.
Speaker 5: You seen your ship for her birthday.
Speaker 1: Hold on when I sat while I was using it, like when I finished, I was so surprised that it was that big. I ran, I'm like, Shelley, come here, you want to you want to see something? You want to see how like I just let out the biggest She was like, yeah, she came to see it, but I took a picture of it. So every year on her birthday, I sent her that fucking picture and say, never forget.
Speaker 5: You're insane. You're insane sending somebody. I wouldn't even send it to your ass.
Speaker 1: I know you want to see it. Though I know I'm telling you, I had never seen not out of me that big. No, I just maybe double wraps.
Speaker 2: Did you see my close friends that I uh the story I told about the poop I saw at my Like, this man came out of the bathroom in the salon where I work at and it was the biggest.
Speaker 5: Dude I ever seen in my life. I didn't even know that dude, who could be that size? Like actually this here thick around, like, oh my god, I want to call guinness.
Speaker 1: That's actually a sign of being healthy, because a lot of times you're booboo. Sorry y'all to make this like crazy, it was like broken up. That means you're not clearing. You're not when you get like a big, whole long one like that's the size of your intestine, you know what I'm saying, Like you get a big like huge.
Speaker 5: That almost made me want to be gay. I ain't gonna lie like I don't want nobody who do could look like that? That story we got really crazy with the ship.
Speaker 3: With the ship all right, So this is a very short, quick corn of story. Me and three of my friends we went on a cabin trip in Tennessee, UH for the weekend, well four days so yeah, for the weekend. And one of the days we were like turning up by and drinking. Most of us was drunk, and one one of my friends stepped on our balcony and there was like woods like kind of towards the back area of the balcony, and she kept saying she thought she seen like.
Speaker 4: This big ass like bunny.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 3: She was like, I just did this bunny. It was so big, and we was like, girl, what are you't you talking about? Because she was drunk, We all drunk. She was like, no, it looked like a person, but it was like a bunny.
Speaker 7: So we're like, okay, we're gonna keep on the lookout and for this bunny.
Speaker 6: But we trying to pay her no mid.
Speaker 3: So the next day or the next night, you know, same thing. We're like vibing or whatever. And towards the night time it had to be like twelve o'clock in the morning, I'm not exactly sure.
Speaker 6: In the time, we see this damn bunny again.
Speaker 7: It's like a man. I'm assuming it's a man and a bunny costume, like standing in the woods.
Speaker 6: We were so freaked out.
Speaker 1: It was so scary.
Speaker 8: You know, we're black.
Speaker 7: So we like, oh, hell, now we need to figure out what we to do because if this bunny try to come and get us, like we're literally looking at the bunny us.
Speaker 3: It looks so creepy, so scary.
Speaker 5: Never experienced us like this before.
Speaker 6: A day of my life.
Speaker 7: So me and my other friends thought like, let's get our speaker and like play like gun sounds, like off of YouTube, Like let's google some gun.
Speaker 3: Sounds so this person can think that we have a gun, like because why the hell.
Speaker 6: Would you wear a bunny suit and be in the woods. Like I don't know if it was a prank or a joke. So we played the little gun sounds and he just hopped his way on off. And this was towards the end of our trip.
Speaker 4: So obviously we didn't see the bunny again.
Speaker 1: But I'm like, we will not go.
Speaker 7: Back to that cabin because they like to play. But we had them gun sounds, so we were fine.
Speaker 6: But yep, that was our little horror story.
Speaker 1: Not an actual horror story.
Speaker 5: That's really a horror story.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, imagine like because you know we be on trips doing drugs and stuff like that, I'd be like, yo, these shrooms is wild and like them all for right time.
Speaker 5: But she is so really in a bunny suit in the woods.
Speaker 4: That's scary.
Speaker 1: In the middle of the He's that that bunny is lucky because if I don't got to get on a plane, just know that I have a pistol with me. Just know if I'm driving and got guns now flying, I might try to tuck my little crazy ass knife I have. But if I'm like driving someplace like you the fuck around got shot.
Speaker 5: In no woods.
Speaker 1: Dog if he made one wrong movement away the wrong.
Speaker 5: Way, take one hot this way. Motherfucker. You're hopping over, but you're living back, bitch.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Imagine you think your friend tripping, y'all doing some shrooms and some shit. You think she tripping, But it's a real life.
Speaker 5: Man out there in a bunny suit.
Speaker 1: But I remember that though from a couple of years ago. I think it was Greenville, North Carolina in it somewhere. People were reporting seeing in multiple places, so it had to be multiple people doing the ship dressed up in these fucking bunny suits like pennywise, not bunny suits like clown suits. Not it wasn't a bunny suit, was actually clown suits randomly in the woods. Yes, kids were seeing them like that is that is very dangerous around me.
Speaker 5: That would have ruined my trip. I would have been ready to go, right. But that was innovative for them to like put their speaker out there like.
Speaker 1: It ain't no speaker, not even a bowls speaker that's gonna sound loud enough like a pistol. But he wasn't sure he got the funk about of there there, So that was quick thinking on your behalf, not hopped out of there. All right, y'all, we want to take one more call and get the fuck up out of here.
Speaker 6: Hold on a second, yeah, let me call and give my quick little one two. Okay, y'all. Was back in college. I shall have known from when we were getting ready to even head to the airport that morning. It was four of us turned up being five of us, this fat like one of the girls broke the luggage. I was like, lord, this is bout y'all.
Speaker 11: We get down there, Yes, who ain't got no money? The fifth girl that was added on quote unquote, she said, we want in Miami. She quote unquote says that she lost her card at one of the little dactory places, y'all. So one of the other girls like bothered her the entire weekend. But I felt like she did that because she knew that girl got her income back back, so she was just running her pocket.
Speaker 6: But long story short, I ain't been no girl's trip in a minute. Like you gotta be family, my sister or some I can't do no more girls trips and it's so funny. I don't know what it is about Miami that had a girl swallowing out, but AnyWho, I just wanted to keep it short quick.
Speaker 5: Tell y'all.
Speaker 4: I love y'all.
Speaker 6: And you can't wait all right, by y'all.
Speaker 5: We let you too, girl, we do. That's crazy. Ain't not worse than a bitch coming somewhere without no money?
Speaker 1: Why are you doing that? I can't I can't even like leave the house to go like, I can't function when I don't have any money. I couldn't imagine being some girl. Right. A nigga called me looking on He facetimed me from Paradise face time, me from Paradise asking to borrow money, something about his card. So I'm like, are you like one of them girls who be going out of telling them? I guess men do the same type of shit, because I think he was like on some type of somebody's bachelor party or something like that. But you went to Paradise because I see the palm trees in the back. He could have been with a bitch. I don't know, but you calling me on FaceTime. I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 5: And then if I see you the money. If your card don't work, how you're gonna use it?
Speaker 1: Hey, exactly, you don't have no money, sir. That's what happened.
Speaker 5: And you out there trying to save face and calling every bitch you think you can finish.
Speaker 1: Boy, y'all, stay y'all asked at home. If you don't have no money, and I go to men and women, stay your ass at the goddamn house. It is happening.
Speaker 2: The girl had got her little income text checking, you just running up her shit?
Speaker 1: Damn not you finessing people on the trip. Man, you got no money? She might she probably didn't have any money. And still do you think she just was trying to cuff her money.
Speaker 5: She probably ain't have none and just wanted to go anyway.
Speaker 1: That's embarrassing, Like I'd be having second hand embarrassment and I would be the fucking food covering this bitch.
Speaker 5: You sure would, because it would be.
Speaker 1: Me, y'all. I wanted to throw in there right quick, like you know, we loved, we love a nice article around this bitch. But how do you plan a girl's trip without ruining your friendships? I want to run do that right quick. And look, money is number one, what is the budget? Okay, where are we going and what's the budget for the trip? I feel like people end up with these horror stories because they just go on these impromptu trips. Is not organizing, right, Yes.
Speaker 2: And your budget might not be the next person's budget, and that's okay, but y'all just have to communicate that.
Speaker 1: Yes. So I say plan like, start with if you just really just want three people on this trip, start with five, right, because.
Speaker 5: Start with seven because it's gonna end up three, right, and start.
Speaker 1: There so you can get the serious people on the trip, like who's actually going to pay? Who's actually gonna, you know, have money on the trip? I really don't know. None of my friends is going anywhere without money.
Speaker 2: I'm going on I'm going to Naple tomorrow to meet my sister, right, And I was like, okay, where's the hotel?
Speaker 5: We're going on a wine train, right? So I said send me the whole tell you.
Speaker 2: Saying that so I can book my room at the same hotel. So she sees me the hotel that shiit a thousand dollars a night.
Speaker 5: I was like, girl, who the fuck you playing with?
Speaker 1: Are ain't going to their honeymoons.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what I said, bitch, Is this a honeymoon? When y'all see my pictures from my fabulous room? Just no, I'm in my sister room taking pictures. I'm down the street at the Comfort. But these pictures is from her suite, and you ain't.
Speaker 1: Saying no Comfort sweets do got some good ass pillows. As they used to work out of town, we would stay at Comfort. See a thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: I had to look twice like is that a type book?
Speaker 1: Ah, you better not be saying I got that.
Speaker 5: No, I'm joking. I'm gonna stay there. I'm gonna stay there with them in their.
Speaker 1: Room, the room number one. Don't be trying to bunk and somebody else got the room you wasn't invited to.
Speaker 5: Exactly, They're gonna be like, we're fucking here for a thousand dollars. You can't stay in here, all right, y'all.
Speaker 1: So set proper goals for your trip. That's the first thing. Decide the budget of this trip, so everybody knows how much money is needed for the hotels. Like you gotta like kind of get it organized, get you a group chat together, start sending the places. Let everybody agree on what they pockets can do. Okay, and you want to create like a few different options, so people can, you know, have some shit to choose from. Be flexible, Shit changes right, plans change people, money change, Be flexible. Communicate. If y'all have like all these excursions and all this shit, just everybody don't got to do all the things right because I don't want to go on a trip sometimes I want to relax on a trip, Like I don't want to wake up six o'clock every morning doing shit like what are we going to sleep?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Where are we gonna lay down? Like that's my favorite part of any trip is fucking laying down.
Speaker 2: A Hey, when bitches be trying to peer pressure to drink first thing when you wake up in the morning, get out my face.
Speaker 5: I ain't even brush my here. You come with to keep a shot, I'm gonna take it.
Speaker 1: I don't. I'm not taking it. I know how to say no. And it's a complete fucking statement because I don't want to feel sick early in the daytime. My body can't handle liquor like that.
Speaker 4: No more.
Speaker 1: Keep an open mind. Okay, So the bitch you want to get on some dick just litter, like, don't be hating. Okay, we know y'all married.
Speaker 5: And don't be judging their outsits and what they doing. Just that. Let them live. That's their life as long as they safe. Let them live. I hate that.
Speaker 1: And the last thing is have fucking fun. Don't be whack on the trip, Okay. Don't be sitting on your phone on the cell phone with other people that ain't there the whole damn time, waiting on other.
Speaker 5: People to make it fun for you. I would like this place ain't fun. I always like, bitch, I am the fun. I'm displaced because i'm here.
Speaker 1: I think that's why people invite me on trips, because they know it's gonna be a good It's gonna be a good time every time.
Speaker 5: We're gonna make it fun. Oh yeah, damn, how wack it is? We got to make it fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll just spend a thousand dollars for this room.
Speaker 5: I'm about to have a good motherfucking time. You gotta be fucked up.
Speaker 1: She was supposed to tell you that yhoe was a thousand dollars. I called her.
Speaker 5: I was like, did you did you remember pay this price?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: I didn't have to pay for it. Oh, must be motherfucking nice.
Speaker 1: How long you how many days y'all staying too?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: Oh, girl? The fuck like.
Speaker 1: I'm going to New Zealand in a couple of weeks and all I gotta pay for is a plane ticket. I'm so happy about that. I have accommodations. Yeah, I'm sleeping in the bed with my homegirl in her apartment.
Speaker 5: I'm paying.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get down a thousand dollars room for one night and then the second night. Y'all better fuck on the first night because I'm coming over there with y'all for the second night.
Speaker 1: Now, they can't have sex both nights on they damn trip, No shame, y'all have fun. That's my last last. Have fun, go play. This is what people you know, love and trust. And we got damn uh buggaboos at the house. Yeah, bring money, Bring more money and more money, and at least have a nigga on deck that's gonna send you some money.
Speaker 2: And I can appreciate, right, I can appreciate a matching day. I can appreciate that on a girl's strip.
Speaker 1: No tell me in advance, don't let me get there and it's three y'all with some ship and you ain't nobody.
Speaker 2: No, no, you gotta you gotta plan it. You gotta put that in the itinerary. We wearing new, we wearing new, we going new, or we wearing new?
Speaker 5: Which one is it?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like your kind of playing clothes too, Like, let me what you're gonna wear. Yeah, I like that too.
Speaker 6: Mmm.
Speaker 1: Nobody feels left out, everybody participating, And I feel like at this age, is that is that happening with the older girls? Yeah, older women, Yes, it's still happening. No, no, no, I'm talking about the bad girl strips. Is that still happening with our age group?
Speaker 2: You know, I haven't been on a bad girls trip in as long. That was like that Beyonce Disney Shall That was a long time ago. So I haven't had a bad girls trip. But then I haven't been on a lot of.
Speaker 5: Girls trips either. I'll be going on trips with men. But when I but the last year we went for my friend Kima's birthday. We had so much fun. We went to Houston. It was a large group of girls.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about about fifteen of us, and we had a blast. But These are all thirties, you know, late thirties, so ain't nobody?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it gets a little different the older you get, because I haven't had like at this big age. All my trips be good and we'll be chilling, relaxing on drugs.
Speaker 5: Right, good times, good times. Yes.
Speaker 1: Tune and every Thursday on a Black Effect podcast I Heart Radio app.
Speaker 2: Every Thursday on the Black Effect Network, I Heart Radio, or wherever the fuck you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what time said? That ship is a damn tongue twister. Anyway, y'all.
Speaker 5: Speak now and never hold your vacation money.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.