Speaker 1: Now you're recording. Yes, well, hello there, Hi, welcome to serial Killers. Yay, which theme would you like to hear at the beginning here? Whichever you choose, Dealers, spoon Man, serial Killers. We're here. I can't, I can't. I just I want to get right to it. Okay, this is episode one nine five. Yeah, today, we're here for you. It's Monday, it's Labor Day, it's September.
Speaker 2: Oh, a holiday episode that gets no listens?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? Everybody that's off is listening today, right, You.
Speaker 2: Know, the statistics prove differently, but we charge ahead.
Speaker 1: But wait, house, So I don't understand, Like, why would people not listen? Because it's so people listen to us on the way to work.
Speaker 2: Yes, because again, podcasting is like a form of media that you listen to in the car or on long drives, and it's like a schedule type thing.
Speaker 1: So no one's sitting around their house right now just saying oh, it's Monday, serial Killers.
Speaker 2: When we released on Christmas, when we've released on New Year's, when we've released on any other holiday, normally people don't listen.
Speaker 1: I have a feeling this is going to be the biggest listening day of all time. Okay, let's check the records. All right, you're ready, Yeah, all right, let's get to eating.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 1: So you were recently on a road trip.
Speaker 2: So we're doing my cereals.
Speaker 1: Well we've always been doing your cereals in this episode. Where are you going while he's doing that stand up? Say hi Cooper? So my daughter Cooper is just sitting in because she's here, you just like body slam your child. I wouldn't touch her. She fell, she tripped on the chair. Okay, you can watch the video. I didn't do anything, all right, I saw your child fall back. She tripped on the chair.
Speaker 2: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: All right, dude, anyway, what do you you know what? Let's do the new one first and then we can get to your stuff from the road. Okay, is it all right? So I went into Jamie Moon's box that she sent us. That box is never ending, by the way, there's there's literally fifty cereals in there, and it's zing and they're slowly dwindling but not fast enough. You just went cross.
Speaker 2: Hyde, Yeah, because I was looking at the microphone.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so this is the one that I picked for today. I hope you like blueberries. No, are they dehydrated? Well, I mean they're certainly not hydrated if they're in a box of cereal. Andrew, Oh my god, what's the matter.
Speaker 2: What if it's like blueberry flavor, like you know, there's blueberry flavoring, but instead you have to give the snippy remark. But I would sure hope that they're not hydrated in a box of cereal. Andy, Well, I mean they can't be hydrated in a box of cereal. That's why I'm saying maybe it's blueberry flavored. Blueberry cheerios are blueberry flavored? There's no blueberries in it. No, there's blueberries in this one. I'm gonna go down and get it. Okay, Well, I play.
Speaker 3: This cereal share.
Speaker 1: Okay, shook it up because it is New Cliff Cereal blueberry and almond butter. Great almond. I love almond. You love almonds. Almonds, almonds and blueberries. Yeah, thirty percent less sugar than leading cereal brands. That doesn't really make any sense because different cereals have different amounts of sugar in them.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry, I have you know work text coming in.
Speaker 1: There's fifteen minutes of the day that you could just ignore work ten fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on, buddy, I'm sorry, but flights, you know, can get booked in that time.
Speaker 1: You got flights going on?
Speaker 2: Yes I do. Scott.
Speaker 1: Where are you going?
Speaker 2: Probably nowhere?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Are you going to Indiana where the post factory is?
Speaker 1: It's not an Indian make it a work trip, okay, Andrew. So we know that Cliff has ventured out into the serial world.
Speaker 2: Now we hated all of them.
Speaker 1: We only did one, Yeah, that one? Can you please check the website and see which one we did?
Speaker 2: Sure, let me head to serial KILLERSPC dot com, where I can also pick up some exclusive merchant this time, and also see what we rated clifboar cereal.
Speaker 1: There are some giant clusters in here, and I'm excited for it.
Speaker 2: Shake Shake, Shake, Scott e shake shake your series.
Speaker 1: By the way, speaking of Cooper, Cooper and my daughter Ashley are going to start the serial Killer's PC TikTok account pretty soon.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you Cooper, Thank you Ashley, you know, because we're too old to deal with tikok. Right, We've done two of them. Also, which one is that blueberry and almond butter?
Speaker 2: Oh? Okay, because we've done blueberry crisp granola, ganola, lol in white chocolate macadamia granola.
Speaker 1: Why would they have two different blueberry cereals?
Speaker 2: Well, because this one has almonds, okay, almond butter.
Speaker 1: Well, these are like the bars in cereal form. Yeah right, Okay, So you just went down to the little store on the corner and got some farmland whole milk.
Speaker 2: It was sitting in a puddle of water.
Speaker 1: Right, So discussed the bottom of that refrigerator in that place. It was like four inches of water.
Speaker 2: In it, taking milk out of a swamp.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, why does that happen in there?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It doesn't seem healthy, No.
Speaker 1: It doesn't.
Speaker 2: It's milk gross.
Speaker 1: It's so thick.
Speaker 2: You can you not?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't need to hear about thick milk, but it is. Whole milk is so thick and creepy.
Speaker 2: I want to bulb.
Speaker 1: There's whole almonds in here, pumpkin seas flusters, there's you blueberries that are rehydrating. Do you want to try some funky flakes? Okay, you's not gonna eat this. She wanted this ready. Here we go on to three. Oh, we've had another cereal that's similar.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I can't put my finger on it.
Speaker 2: Blueberry toasties by malta meal.
Speaker 1: Not even closed. But yeah, that is artificial stuff. This is no but clo, We've had another shirar that had blueberries in it. Right, wrong person asked bro, of course, what do you know? I like this. I'm giving you four balls. It's I want to take this home. Yeah, can I take it home? Yeah? I'm not supposed to be eating because I'm still on the slim past, but whatever.
Speaker 2: Basically, this is your healthy snack.
Speaker 1: This is my sensible meal.
Speaker 2: Well, I got two sensible meals for you coming up too. In my special cereal sack.
Speaker 1: I saw your bag. I don't really think so.
Speaker 2: So you looked in my cereal sack, but I'm not allowed to look in yours. And yours is also just the literal oder side of your desk.
Speaker 1: It's not even a desk. I don't know what you'd call this to actually be a sack. Cooper, I love that you're interjecting, but nobody can hear you. Back there, she said that she exposed. What did you come here? Please tell me how you exposed the cereal sack because like last.
Speaker 2: Year, two years ago, I was like, it's a shop Right bag because that's what it was. That's his stack.
Speaker 1: That's right. My cereal sock was sack. Was actually just a shop Right.
Speaker 2: Bag and it still is.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but it got too big. There's so many cereals. There's no more sack.
Speaker 2: It's just I can't wait until we do a live episode one day and you guys can see them pull it out of the cereal sack. Okay, cereal sack. We'll have to get you an actual sack when that time comes.
Speaker 1: Okay, someone actually sent us a cereal sack way back when we started this. It was a canvas bag. Yeah, but whatever, any can we move on?
Speaker 2: But sure?
Speaker 1: So take out your stuff you like I just got hit by a car. Take out your stuff, just go get it.
Speaker 2: Do you want the healthy or unhealthy cereal? Or go get it? Magic word?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: There you go?
Speaker 1: Oh before you healthy?
Speaker 2: Unhealthy? Look healthy or unhealthy?
Speaker 1: Healthy?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Did you want me to pay you for the milk? Because I'll just I'll take out my wallet.
Speaker 2: Is that a Chip's wallet?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? What what happened is that?
Speaker 2: When did you get a Chip's wallet. He bought it off.
Speaker 1: I did not look at that sweet wallet. My friend Mac got it for me.
Speaker 2: Cooper can't go to college because you spend money on eBay.
Speaker 1: I get this, No I didn't. I didn't. My friend Mac got it for me for my birthday.
Speaker 2: Let me see the chips wall.
Speaker 1: He gave it to me yesterday. It was a blated birthday present. I actually need a new careful, it's from the seventies. Don't this is actually from the seventieses. Don't open stuff. It's it's really old. I probably shouldn't have opened the package. Look there's the package.
Speaker 2: What's in here? That's where I'm gonna put my badge wallet certificate. This wallet is made of washable vinyl hand lace trimming, with removable pass case for photos, cards, coin purseon bill compartment.
Speaker 1: Very careful, it's very fragile.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it seems it.
Speaker 1: It's almost as old as me. That thing.
Speaker 2: This is insane. I love that there's a change purse. Look at this.
Speaker 1: He has a coin purse.
Speaker 2: Such a dainty little coin purse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, attached to it.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me get my subway tookens.
Speaker 1: Will you please be careful? Be careful, with that. I haven't even touched it yet. Be careful with it, chips.
Speaker 2: Okay, wow, I just handed it to you.
Speaker 1: This is so exciting to me. Nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 2: Okay, can I give you my cereal? Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean that's special. That's very special, and I hope you use it.
Speaker 1: It is. Oh, this is cool. There's a little pull out.
Speaker 2: With the amount of credit cards you have, it would never work.
Speaker 1: No, it definitely wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, can I show you my first cereal?
Speaker 1: It's amazing the shape that this thing is in from the eighth Okay, I'm sorry, go on.
Speaker 2: So I saw this when we were in the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: This is Sweet Home Farms Granola, maple pecan. Look at the box.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, like an old school like milk card. I mean, it's not really old school. That's what milk still comes in.
Speaker 2: No store in a cool and dry place. It's not really cool in here or dry. It's very dampen, down home baked goodness. Okay, they make Sweet Home Farms. They're dedicated to bringing you great tasting granola at a great value.
Speaker 1: Who's that guy on the side. I see a picture It says the story of something. Turn it over.
Speaker 2: Oh the story of granola. Oh there's a story about granola.
Speaker 1: Is that mister granola?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: For real?
Speaker 2: And the mid eighteen hundred's doctor Sylvester Graham of Graham Cracker fame promoted his whole grain wheat flour bread for its high nutritional value. Shortly after, doctor James Jackson created the world's first breakfast cereal by baking the gram flower into dense whole grain nuggets dubbed granula that had to be soaked overnight to be edible. Entered doctor John Harvey Kellogg, who in eighteen seventy six created his own granula, which he called granola. Then Charles W. Post got into the act with a similar similar formula known as grape nuts. Okay, so it's like over this is old. Well not this granola is old. I didn't know that. That's so fascinating. Can you can we do old school granola where we have to leave it soaking or night to eat it? Serial killers?
Speaker 1: Time fillers, Sorry, you're just reading it and know what was going on. You were filling time right there.
Speaker 2: But when you read the back of a Jojo Sea, what box and fill in every single word? Of it. That's fascinating.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that was, oh Andy.
Speaker 2: We had a let me fill this in stupendous morning, filled with a cheery breakfast cereal. Oh Andy, Why are you not engaged?
Speaker 1: It's hot in here?
Speaker 2: Well all right, I'm going to open this because I'm done.
Speaker 1: Now, do be careful.
Speaker 2: I get a shake, I get a shake. Jingle Yeah, Andy, shake ye Andy shake, Andy shakes the granola perfect.
Speaker 1: Because I can't fine, I go Scott, he hates me. No, Be careful, be careful, because you remember when we were kids. That's how you would have to open milk containers. And if you didn't get it right on the first try, you're done. I got it right on the first You start your finger in it, see like we would. You can't.
Speaker 2: Can I do anything right in this podcast? I'm time filling. I'm opening up things wrong.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying. If it was milk, you know, you can't stick your finger in the little.
Speaker 2: I know not to put my finger in milk. Dude, this is granola.
Speaker 1: Dude, it over, buddy.
Speaker 2: Why can't I pour it? Why can't I pour it into the cups and pour the milk?
Speaker 1: You can?
Speaker 2: This is some uh, maple beacans, Scottie.
Speaker 1: Pecans in there.
Speaker 2: Let me let me take a look. Yep, I'm seeing some whole beacons in here.
Speaker 1: I don't see any.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not either. Do you want to try some dry hand out? You gotta put your hand good? Okay, all right, we're using farm lands whole milks. Still don't have a milk sponsor, and he's a stupid idiot. All right, let's get to eating the cereal. Wow, this looks interesting.
Speaker 1: It does. It looks like some sort of animal feed.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Cooper, spit it out. I like it.
Speaker 1: It tastes like some Nature's Valley granola. This is delicious nature Valley tastes like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the pecans really come through. I get this four bowls in a spoon. It's like a little sweet. The pecans add some nice flavor or sorry, butcans.
Speaker 1: It's not my favorite flavor. It gets two bowls. I don't love that. Uh, I don't love the maple pecan flavor. You know that. I'm not a big fan.
Speaker 2: You're not a maple fan.
Speaker 1: Yesuber has something to say.
Speaker 2: Where are my sugary cereals? The coming up?
Speaker 1: Next, coming, next, coming next, oh so this is wait, haven't we had three sisters?
Speaker 2: We have?
Speaker 1: They owned that too, yeah huh, and we hate three sisters, right, No, three sisters is okay, it's moms that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, lame o. All right, so yeah, this was I like this. If you see this, which you won't, it suggests buying this.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like maple flavor. What was the brand name again, Sweet Home Farms. Okay, look for the one that looks like a milk box, all right, next cereal. All right, this one is by Hill Country Fair, which I bought this in a grocery store in Odessa, Texas.
Speaker 1: Is that a store brand or is it just generic?
Speaker 2: I think it's their store brand, okay, because we were in I forget what the store was called whatever it's h h eb maybe was it a piggly wiggly. It was not a piggly wiggly okay, but yeah, So this is Hill Country Fairs fruit and frosted rings, sweetened multi grain.
Speaker 1: Cereal, naturally and artificially flavored.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: It's going to be in a small.
Speaker 2: Plant, naturally flavored with other natural.
Speaker 1: Flavors, so no artificial flavoring.
Speaker 2: I like that provides ten essential vitamins and minerals. And if you look here, the loops are doing things like working out and listening to music. This guy's the lazy one, you could tell. And then these ones are doing exercise.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well obviously they're from the eighties because he has a boombox and wearing leg warmers. Let's see you see that.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it has beans. Please don't tell me this is beans, so.
Speaker 1: Don't say anything. Let's just try it, all right, because there's a child in the present. You know what. There's a child present, so you can't say what's in it. Oh, let's try it first. To me, that's just fake fruit loops. All right.
Speaker 2: Andy doesn't know how to open up the bags. I could already see. It's ripped and terrible. Is that the cup you spin in?
Speaker 1: No, it's a fresh cuput?
Speaker 2: This checking? Where's my cup? This is true?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: And this is mine?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Can I have a new that's not a spit cup?
Speaker 2: Are we sure?
Speaker 1: Nope?
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you? He's he is sebature. So yeah, I bought this in Texas. Odessa, Texas was interesting to say the least.
Speaker 1: No, alright, ready, this is gross.
Speaker 2: I got milk on my walle I gotta get a new wallet, but not your chip's wallet.
Speaker 1: It smells like fruit loops.
Speaker 2: Ready, Oh no, it has a bacon smith scent. No hmmmmmmm No no, no, no, no, what there's like boiled hot dogs?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: I hate that Legit tastes like boiled hot dogs.
Speaker 1: I have to say, there's an insanely picky child here who is eating them NonStop. No, they taste like mild fruit loops.
Speaker 2: To me, I don't know if it's my taste buds. It just tastes like a boiled hot dog. Do you have COVID again? No, I can assure you you like those better than fruit loops.
Speaker 1: No, they're not better than fruit loops. But they're not bad.
Speaker 2: No, they're not good to me. To me, I don't know what's going on with my taste buds on this one. But it's not it.
Speaker 1: I have to say this is it's bad because the first ingredient is sugar, the very first ingredient.
Speaker 2: But it's natural.
Speaker 1: You don't see too many cereals that have the first ingredient sugar. That's not good at all. Cooper, stop eating it. Please, and yes I was correct. It is h eb oh. Okay, yeah, so this is their store. No, there's no there's no beans in it. It's just all sugar.
Speaker 2: Cannot tell you why it tastes that bad to me, but it just does.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is very fruit loopy.
Speaker 2: I wish it was I really wish it was.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: I mean, I appreciate your palette. I guess yeah, but there's something wrong with it.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: I give it a bowl. I will give it three bowls in a spoon. It's fine.
Speaker 2: I think this is my breakout star.
Speaker 1: You have to say it because it's audio.
Speaker 2: What was that?
Speaker 1: You have to say it because it's audio.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's udia. You could say it nicer. This is my Sweet Home Farms granola that I bought, the maple pecan. Second, it's gonna be the Cliff blueberry and almond butter that was delicious. And then coming in last and maybe one of my contenureds for the worst cereal of the year is the Hill Country Fairs natural but not natural fruit flavor ring kidding terrible. It legitates. I can't tell you why. The minute I even smelled it, I'm like am I back at a cafeteria, like is this middle school? And it's like hot dog Day.
Speaker 1: I would actually like to order a bunch of boxes of these and send them out to listeners and have them try them and just see how there's something wrong with you today again, my palette, that's it your your your opinion is valid.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's your opinion is valid, but but it's wrong all right. Anyway, Thank you for listening to Serial Killers, even though not too many of you listen because today's labor day, so you know.
Speaker 2: We just if it's a Tuesday and you're driving to work, Thanks for listening. A new bull chat coming out tomorrow, maybe why? Maybe?
Speaker 1: Well, because we're off this week. Oh no, we're off this week. I'm so confused. We just got back. Oh from where?
Speaker 2: Remember when? You don't even know?
Speaker 1: Now whatever? You I'm really confused.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tomorrow we have work, remember, yesink?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we're back. We're back at work tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So a new bull chat this Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Very good. Well, thanks for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us on all social platforms and coming soon TikTok yay serial KILLERSPC dot come for serial Race and you can probably purchase a shirt or two if they're still available, we can.
Speaker 2: If they're still available.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's it.
Speaker 2: Go buy one now. Oh look at that merch plug. Thank you so much, Cooper. If you're watching us on YouTube right now, you could see that beautiful What did we decide to call it?
Speaker 1: Golden?
Speaker 2: Golden Serial Killers T shirt with.
Speaker 1: The logo soon to change? So that's a limited edition shirt?
Speaker 2: Mean the logo soon to change? What do you mean logo soon to change?
Speaker 1: Well, we're going to change the logo a little bit. I thought, what are we changing the one that's Scott made? Other Scott made the box?
Speaker 2: I thought we liked that, So now we want a logo that has a box in it, the cereal box. Okay, we'll talk about this.
Speaker 1: You didn't like that?
Speaker 2: I do? Wow? Look at that? Wow? We stand all right? Well, thanks for the wing.
Speaker 1: Stan means again? Yes, what does it mean? That means that she's all about that shirt? WHOA look at you up there with the lingo?
Speaker 2: Yeah all right, Cooper, do you have any more lingo words that he could try and use? Honestly, I'm out? Okay, well themes out.
Speaker 1: That's very sus because I know she has lots of words, sus Yes, anyway.
Speaker 2: All right, we gotta go ahead.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. We'll see you Wednesday. We'll see you again Monday, and until then, Andrew and Cooper say, crunch crunhhh.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was terrible. It's not actually it was. I don't like it at all. The granola was delicious. It's the boiled hot dog cereal that was gross.