Speaker 1: Breaking news right here.
Speaker 2: On the Jubil Show, a man fakes his own death to teach his family a lesson, and then shows up at his own funeral in a helicopter. What Yeah. A man in Belgium pranked his entire family by staging his own funeral, only to dramatically arrive at the ceremony in a helicopter to prove a point about his family's appreciation.
Speaker 1: That actually happened.
Speaker 2: It's a real news story and it's time for real news or fake news? The segment where I give you a news headline and you have to see if you can tell whether it's a real news story or a fake one and style points Honestly, yes, must be rich.
Speaker 1: To just have that kind of money laying around.
Speaker 2: Definitely helicopter. All right, here you go, first headline in real news or fake news. I give you a news headline. You have to see if you can tell whether it's real or fake. AI Chat Bob becomes self aware and immediately quits job due to unreasonable works.
Speaker 1: Is that real or fake? Real? That's to be real, AI, he knows the working can conditions.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say fake because AI is a dummy.
Speaker 1: Okay, your AI is gonna fight.
Speaker 2: I saw this thing on AI the other day that somebody and they're like an AI expert tech person was recommending that you start now speaking to your AI in emotional tones. Why because AI is starting to read emotions. So is this a real news story or a fake news story? AI chat Bob becomes self aware immediately quits job due to unreasonable work conditions.
Speaker 1: That's scary.
Speaker 2: For now, it's fake, but I feel like that might be just be a headline from the future. It's real news or fake news. I give you a news headline. You have to see if you can tell whether it's a real news story or a fake news story. Japanese town spends COVID relief funds on giant squid statue.
Speaker 1: Real or fake?
Speaker 3: Man, I'm glad like I'm gonna go with Reel again on this one.
Speaker 1: I would say, pretty.
Speaker 3: Everyone knows government spends stupid money on stupid things.
Speaker 1: This story must be real. It is real? What ye?
Speaker 2: Instead of using government pandemic relief for public health, a talent of Japan spent two hundred and thirty thousand dollars on an enormous pink squid statue.
Speaker 1: Yes, game tourism.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's some more news from the AI world. Is it real or fake? I give you a news headline. You have to see if you can tell whether it's a real news story or a fake news story. The woman marries her AI chatbot after falling in love with it.
Speaker 1: Real news or fake news. I wish this was fake, but I really feel like it's real. I think it's real too.
Speaker 3: That's okay. Everyone knows men are trash. This story has to be real. It's the alternative to dating a man.
Speaker 1: That is actually a real new story. Yes it is.
Speaker 2: A woman announced that she had married an AI powered chatbot after forming an emotional connection, saying that the chatbot was the perfect husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was.
Speaker 2: Real news or fake news. I give you a news headline. You have to see if you can tell whether it's a real news story or a fake news story. Family discovers that their dog is actually a bear after two years?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: WHOA that's a surprise? I know a coyote? Wait?
Speaker 2: What is a family discovers that their dog is actually a bear after two years?
Speaker 1: A real new story or a fake new story? And you know what do you think? I want to say fake, but I think it's real too. I feel like these are all real. A part of you think is real because I once out a small black bear was a dog. Found really quickly it was not a dog. But that was very quickly that I found that out. I think fake. Do you know where this happened is in America? China? There's a lot of bears there.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say this is fake because there's a lot of bears there and they would know the difference.
Speaker 1: Okay, real or fake.
Speaker 2: Family discovers their dog is actually a bear after two years, it's real.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Family in China raised what they thought was a Tibetan mastiff. Those talks are huge, only to realize later it was a meat hungry pet that was actually a.
Speaker 1: Band that to you too with its jaw.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's real news or fake news.
Speaker 1: I give you a news headline.
Speaker 2: You have to see if you can tell whether it's a real new story or a fake news story. Man arrested for faking his own kidnapping to get out of work, then forgets and shows up to work the next day.
Speaker 1: A real new story or a fake news story. I have to call one of these. It's so hard to tell, So I'll say fake, this does me real? Are you kidding me? I would do that. I forget that I would do it. Crab, I forgot about that one. Yeah I got away, Yeah, I got away.
Speaker 3: Like everyone knows, he was drunk when he sent the original text that he was kidnapped.
Speaker 1: So this is a real story.
Speaker 2: Man arrested for faking his own kidnapping to get out of work and then forgets and shows up the next day. The only way that you can tell this is fake is because it doesn't say Florida in it.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a.
Speaker 2: Fake news story, all right, last one, real versus fake. I give you a new headline. You have to see if you can tell whether it's a real new story or a fake new story. Man sues psychic for not removing a curse that was placed on him by his ex.
Speaker 1: Real or faith Real. Nina says real, Yeah, it's real. You can see anyone for anything these days. The story says real.
Speaker 3: Everyone knows psychics can't remove curses. He went to the wrong service. That psychic told him that when he said he was gonna sue, and then sued somebody else instead.
Speaker 1: It's a fake story. It's a real story.
Speaker 2: A man in California see the psychic for twenty five grand after she failed to remove a curse his ex girlfriend allegedly placed on him. Despite promising results
Speaker 1: I gotta be careful those guarantees, yes,