Speaker 1: Misspelling with Tory Spelling, an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 2: Born on the Tory Spelling Show.
Speaker 1: Do that's a good promo for my show?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do you wrap? I could like freestyle?
Speaker 2: No, I could never. Yeah, I'm not. I mean I could, but it would you know, it would never be like what's known today as real improvisationalal hip hop kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I get impersonate objective. I'm not rapping on your show, Tory, and that's final. No.
Speaker 1: I wasn't asking to. I was just curious if you could.
Speaker 2: Oh, you know what I've forgotten?
Speaker 1: None, Paul's office.
Speaker 2: I brought you a chocolate chip cookie. Do you eat talks and cookies?
Speaker 1: I will now from where?
Speaker 2: Excellent, We're off to a great start from the commissary place right on the corner.
Speaker 1: That was so nice of you you were concerned about.
Speaker 2: Looks like a really good trust. Grandpa, I know some things.
Speaker 1: You are your grandfather.
Speaker 2: Grandpa knows yummy anyway, he does.
Speaker 1: I am a grandfather and no pun intended. That was good.
Speaker 2: And my five year old granddaughter iris intergalactic. She's from another galaxy.
Speaker 1: So would you say you were the fun uncle before you were grandpa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, as the youngest of the fellas, I'm just one of the funny ones. Because everybody's funny, that's right. Alec, Daniel, William and Steven are all funny in their own right. Some are funnier than others, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, clearly I like your humor.
Speaker 2: Well, my humors like Bioa only.
Speaker 1: With Alec as well. But you Alex funny. He's super funny. No, he's beyond funny.
Speaker 2: You have conversations with him where he does like you like in them. We want to talk about spur of the moment, wrapping, I'll be talking about something and Alyc will start doing de Niro in the conversation, just with the two of you, just to t it's very funny.
Speaker 1: After all these years, you still find them funny.
Speaker 2: You do. Uh. The funniest person I know is my wife. Second funniest person I know is Alec Baldwin.
Speaker 1: How is your wife funny in what ways?
Speaker 2: Well, my wife's funny, like my mom was.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Like I'll give you an example, mm hmmmmmm. When I was like fifteen and three quarters, I was in high school. MS speak a Long Island, oh Ford g. Berner High School. It's up to my peeps, class of eighty four.
Speaker 1: Holy Oldie. That's a good rap name.
Speaker 2: Holy Oldie. Well, I have my rap name already, and I'll get back to that story. Okay, Holy Ghost DJ he's the Holy Ghost, but I'm the djer. See how there was what were we talking about?
Speaker 1: You were fifteen and three quarters now fifteen and yeah, right, and.
Speaker 2: I decided to get an earring. Okay, and I'm in high school and like my dad's this football coach, very macho, and the boys are playing sports and Alex, you know, captain of the football team, and like everything's I'm in like ninth grade. It's ninth grade, going into tenth grade all that. You know, you can get your earners permit to drive a car at sixteen in the state of New York.
Speaker 1: Oh, fifteen year sixteen.
Speaker 2: I stayed in New York, So I pierced my yearly three weeks before. I need my mother's signature on the document to get my learner's permit. So I get the ear pierced. I come home and she had told me in advance. You know, it wasn't a good idea. So now I get home it's pierced. You know. I staid, it's all good. You know, it's the gold ball thingy, you know, the stick bind that you always get when you get your first piercing. So I come home my wife, see my wife. I stuck with my wife earlier. But my mom goes, oh, honey, it just it's glistening. Take it out, and I go no, She goes take it out. It was one of those moments between a ninth grader and his mom where she's like, or you'll see, is what she said. If you don't take it out, you'll see what's gonna happen. And well, yeah, exactly. But I was a rascal tory. Go see so I did so I didn't listen, and you know, and you know, kind of dumber than a bag of rocks, the youngest Baldwin brother, but talented in other ways. I come with the learner's permit document. Hey mom, look you wanted to drive me. You wanted to do that?
Speaker 1: I could drive.
Speaker 2: She goes take the earring out, like like Clemenza and the Godfather, you know, leave the gun, take the canoli's. You know what I'm saying. She goes, take the earring out. I look at her now, horror comes over my my Psyche, I'm sitting there going wouldn't be.
Speaker 1: So absurd as to subject.
Speaker 2: Suggests that I won't get you a seat. I mean, that's blasphemous in some parental way. I'm like, you know, I just I used every jazz move I could, and she just looked at me like no, like a like a truant officer. She looked at me when the hearing and I'll sign the piece of paper, weeping like a little tad ball, reluctantly. I removed the gold stud uh from my ear and she signed the document and uh.
Speaker 1: And he put it back in afterwards, right well, years later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had to wait forever. But what I mean, you know, that's mom sticking to her guns. Yeah, she whizz.
Speaker 1: I'm not that kind of mom landing the plane.
Speaker 2: Now. My granddaughter Iris is very you know, you know, take the earring out. She's very no nonsense, you know what I mean. Like she likes a grape juice box for example, that's her favorite. She doesn't like the punch or the one that's like a Sunday lemonade with grapefruit. Yes, yeah, And she'll let you know the Grape at five years old. I love it. It's the most fun I can have other than the podcast now, which is amazing. I'm going to shut up now, go ahead, no.
Speaker 1: Keep going makes my job easy. Let's get some caffeine in us.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about you, okay for a minute, because then we're going to talk to you later. That's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited meeting your podcast. One bad Movie The Last Shark Nada. Oh, that's what that's going to be mine. Oh you tell me what my one bad movie?
Speaker 2: You were in that? Right, it's just an observation. You were in The Last Shark?
Speaker 1: Name was really a good friend?
Speaker 2: Was it awesome?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 2: Do you even remember? I?
Speaker 1: Of course I have a steel trap memory, just like you. One of an elephants that's on me say sorry, okay, I snort too. It was fun. It was with my ex he played my husband in it. I remember we were like fighting during that time.
Speaker 2: So it was like it was it was a package deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it needed to be unpackaged. Yeah, and Iron had asked us to do it, and so I was like.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? An Iron controls Sharknado? Uh? I am I'm popular again because of my podcast.
Speaker 1: Probably again because of your daughter, and I will be.
Speaker 2: Dang it in the name of one bad movie.
Speaker 1: All it takes is one good movie or or bad.
Speaker 2: That's the point.
Speaker 1: Or bad rad.
Speaker 2: Movies are really kind of getting a better deal. It's creepy bad cult movies cashing in on the creepiness of the one.
Speaker 1: What's your worst movie?
Speaker 2: Funny?
Speaker 1: That's funny. We drink your caffeina, Like where this is going.
Speaker 2: I don't think I should have any.
Speaker 1: What's your worst movie in your opinion from my filmography? I said, Yeah, is that what I said?
Speaker 2: See, that's the point.
Speaker 1: Like when I interview you, So we can't talk about your movie because.
Speaker 2: I'm about you, but I'm framing it for you. When I interview, I'm going to chat with you. I'm gonna ask you all kinds of creepy questions, but not the creepy creepy ones, just kind of that's sad. Yeah, I asked, like the safe creepy m But then I will say, you pick your from your filmography. Yes, a film you can talk about now because it's kind of goofy, corny was twenty years ago, whatever it hot. Yeah, So hot. You want to stir. You need a stir.
Speaker 1: We didn't put in your If you stir it a little bit, it gets less hot.
Speaker 2: It cools it down. Grandpa knows things. Grandpa knows stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, go back to your worst movie.
Speaker 2: So you're going to invite you to select mine your one dad movie.
Speaker 1: I know I haven't. I'm not going to say it on my for your body please, I know.
Speaker 2: Thank you. You're so funny. But wait, here's what's funnier about you being so funny? Yes, it's the everyone like if you say Alex funny, now it's because of thirty rock kind of of other things.
Speaker 1: Well, he's just funny. Is that where you were going?
Speaker 2: He has the gift of funny? So do you so?
Speaker 1: Do you? So? Do you so?
Speaker 2: I say, we throw down a gauntlet right here on.
Speaker 1: Your pod.
Speaker 2: For example, like I have an idea for a series, like a half hour sitcom. You know what that's like? Okay, so what if I were a guy now like this in the tradition of the now kind of hipster pastors, Yes, stay with me. You're not going to believe this idea, But if you say yes right now, it's sealed on this digital and then we'll just see if it makes sense. See it makes sense. Good, that's perfect, that's great. That's the artist in you. So what if there was a show where Stephen Baldwin liked this was a pastor who just retired. Okay, so now he was this guy this way in public with his perfect pastor trophy wife. And then the pilot episode is, you know, the morning after the retirement party.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's the first day.
Speaker 2: Of his afterlife, get it? Yeah, afterlife.
Speaker 1: I love puns.
Speaker 2: So imagine a sitcom where a guy like me was like, you know, like it's still the official kind of like we would talk about you know, well, listen, it's been this and it's been that, but you'd speed up from the pilot who they really are behind the scenes.
Speaker 1: I like this idea.
Speaker 2: It's called the Afterlife, and you're forget it, beyond perfect to be my wife on the show.
Speaker 1: I'm honored, you're perfect.
Speaker 2: So this is kind of like an idea where independently we could probably get funding for it very quickly.
Speaker 1: I always say that it doesn't happen well well with you.
Speaker 2: AT's been hanging out with Grandpa.
Speaker 1: You get shit done well.
Speaker 2: I'm a little ghosted. So when I when I think about something and I focus God willing, it gets manifested.
Speaker 1: Oh you're ghosted personally? Yeah, not publicly.
Speaker 2: Well, I talk about it a little bit, which I really shouldn't. Everyone's telling me to stop talking about my creepy stuff, which is my Christianity, but I am. I'm stopping.
Speaker 1: But that's part of who you are.
Speaker 2: I know. Jamie Kennedy loves it. Like he asked me like all kinds of creepy Christian questions and I answered them like according to the Bible, and he really freaks out.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: So when are we going to church?
Speaker 1: Just kidding, I'll go to church with you. You would to get into character?
Speaker 2: Perfect?
Speaker 1: Great, done, and we're gone. Why am I perfect for it? I remind you of your wife?
Speaker 2: No, you remind me of somebody who understands the reality of the difference between bullshit Hollywood and uh being a human. Yeah, you're one of the survivors.
Speaker 1: It's like a mega plane crash. We're here.
Speaker 2: Well, kudos to you. Some people achieve all different levels of experience and success. Look at my daughter. I never talk about her, but my daughter has done the impossible relatively But in this day and age, in the last ten years. It's not impossible. It's happened. It's like these kinds of successes are happening. This is true, and young people are making unbelievable amounts of money on the internet in ways that are very sketchy.
Speaker 1: So God bless her sketchy? Why sketchy?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't let this conversation go there. Just I think there's a lot of young people exposing themselves in private chat rooms and getting paid a lot of money to do it.
Speaker 1: Can you find out this chat room? Only my tool.
Speaker 2: For that after the show? Get it? Only after the show? Get it?
Speaker 1: Do you think I should be on only fans?
Speaker 2: Hey? Man, it's free country, dude. I'd like to be your number win for subscriber. No, No, I don't think you should. No, but I'm thinking about doing it. Shut up.
Speaker 1: But just for my feet, that's a whole dude.
Speaker 2: You know much money you could make if you just did.
Speaker 1: I have great feet. I've been considering it.
Speaker 2: If you do feet first, if you go feed first, yeah, I'll do I will do my feet.
Speaker 1: Wait, can we do it too?
Speaker 2: For I don't know how the only thing works? Meaning I wonder if they do like special events.
Speaker 1: We could be the first.
Speaker 2: All right, I'm joking, where's the camera? Honey, I'm kidding. I warned you. It's story. She's gotta play my wife now and then after like my wife knows exactly what the afterlife is. You know why why I could be in the kitchen somewhere and like, you know, I'll say to her, like, where's my steak? I thought I had like six more rounds of my steak. She'd be sitting there like why you know she ate my food? You know she we're together thirty nine years. I'm with this woman.
Speaker 1: This is insane.
Speaker 2: He knows me, I know her. But now we're at this phase. Yes, where where are you going? It's basically like, you know, we're not going anywhere.
Speaker 1: We're together, Yeah, but it's it's.
Speaker 2: Mostly because she put up with you. Well, yeah, she's I mean, she's a saint. She's literally a saint. But she likes but Tori, she likes my sense of humor.
Speaker 1: She still laughs at you thirty nine years later.
Speaker 2: No, nine five percent of the time she just rolls her eyes. Okay, that five percent, Oh, that's the I stinger with comedyot but truth be told, she'll come back with I mean, like dropping a piano on my head. The comebacks now are are tenfold, ten times ten x.
Speaker 1: Was she always that funny?
Speaker 2: No, she's funnier now with age, which is precious because I need that. I need like, you know, don't don't let it get to have you crazy?
Speaker 1: And how do you not want a relationship?
Speaker 2: Get there?
Speaker 1: Like what's the trick?
Speaker 2: Okay? So everybody says to me Stephen Baldwin, youngest of the Baldwin brothers, Cuckoo, Biodome, half Baked, some other good ones, but mostly goofy. I'm known for my goofy. So a lot of young people say, wow, like what's your secret? Like that's like, no, seriously, Like you're married thirty five years and know when you raised two kids pretty dang good and you know, the outcomes pretty fabulous and God is good and all that stuff, But like, what's your secret for the marital thing? So here's here's the trip, and this is where the faith comes in the one word And I make young people guess, Like these four over here, I could say if I said that's the one word, that's the most important word for a what do you say marriage, just a long term relationship. If you if you had to put into one word the thing to focus on that you'll need to remember that's the thing that like will cause the longevity of a relationship. What's the one word? Ready, go, everybody's thinking a word. So here's the word. I'll save us time. Forgiveness. You say faith, right, but not trust, not love, not unconditional loved. Because what what what causes the separation is when you know the garden of Eden, they're you know, dodt of this tree. So you know the difference of good and evil? Right, So now the devil can come in and cause interruptions that if you just keep thinking, okay, I have forgive this person in the situation biblically almost no matter what it is, like literally almost like so like here's the seguay to comedy. So literally, my wife gets born again like a year before I do, in like two thousand and two.
Speaker 1: Okay, she starts reading.
Speaker 2: The Bible every day. She still reads it every day two hours a day. Wow, is she gnarly? So she literally comes in the room one day I'm working. She literally comes in the room one day she goes, I can't believe it. I go, what's going on? She goes, Oh no, I just this is incredible. I go what She goes, I can't divorce you. I go, okay, okay, Honie, great fantastic. What are you talking about? You know? I just read this particular scripture in the New Testament here and it literally says that, like I mean, unless you do like a couple of things like seven or eight or nine or ten, eleven, twelve times. But then it's like grounds for me to go to the leadership of my church and like you know, sit down and like write a doctrine with that, like it's this whole. So I turn around, like, bit, I think this Jesus guy is a good dude. I think this is working out between you and him. It's okay to continue your spiritual boyfriend Jay. But then a year later I freaked out, which was right after nine to eleven, So the year before that was that's when he and my wife got born again. And then right after nine eleven I got born again. After she was just Jesus freakd it and told me I get to borce you. So I was like, but then holy ghost for you. Yes, that was a good year. That was the year of the ghosting wife. You got ghosted, then I got ghosted. But then I freaked out.
Speaker 1: I kind of went, I just got it. I just got it. Sorry, I know quick.
Speaker 2: That's how it happens too, that's so cool. Then you get the download. Who So then I kind of became very public about my faith and my politics. And then five years ago kind.
Speaker 1: Of how'd that go for you? Uh?
Speaker 2: Well, I just think for what I want to do, it didn't go for me, meaning meaning I just I'm not the right personality for that stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm not a fine Are we talking about now?
Speaker 2: Politics?
Speaker 1: Okay, I was talking about public perception when you went through all of this.
Speaker 2: Well that too. First if you support a political candidate, now it becomes a very focused part of your world on the outside. Like I was saying, for what I want to do now, which is my little podcast, and I'm become a producer, writer, director, I've been called just to pray for all those things. See God, it's good. So now I don't have to go brick ap breck a fire crackers, this schoomba Devin Gavin Gavin Gavin rah rah rah.
Speaker 1: Do you think publicly it doesn't matter now what you do.
Speaker 2: No, and that matters more than ever. But I think at my age and in my experience, and I think for folks like us who really have been in the game hard and succeeded. Now's really you know, I'm fifty nine. You know I got twenty five years to fuck this town up with my creativity. So what do I mean by that? When you and I win our Emmys for The Afterlife? Okay, just because we said, let's get paid to do what we do well with great writing. But we do it and we own it. You can still win an Emmy that way, developing and owning stuff. In theory, absolutely, we could be like these little streamer people. We could start.
Speaker 1: Streaming way to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah aah, Netflix. They don't suck, They're pretty good. They're seemed to be doing something right.
Speaker 1: I'll do that.
Speaker 2: Well, let me tell you just the cameras is my camera. Listen, mister owner and Netflix. The bidding war starts now for the new show with me and misspelling and no shenanigans.
Speaker 1: You forget my name for a second because we're ghosted.
Speaker 2: What did you.
Speaker 1: Forget my name for a second?
Speaker 2: No, I like saying, well, I'm talking business so I refer to you as Misspelling's the.
Speaker 1: Same with the pod too. It made me feel weird inside.
Speaker 2: Toy. You named the podcast here, I did, Yeah, and I think it's fabulous, funny.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: You know you just got the holy ghost thing. Do you realize I was talking to my people earlier. Yes, and I went misspelling and and I finally got the name of the show.
Speaker 1: Like what miss hating? That's me made co writers?
Speaker 2: Do you know?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 2: Sure you do? Do you know what? Well?
Speaker 1: You know what else we should do right now, right now?
Speaker 2: You know, like when you do these creepy reality shows where you have to like like I did Celebrity.
Speaker 1: Apprentice, I know you did. I don't know what you did on it.
Speaker 2: I justly partner with you. I got fire twice twice. I got fire before Gary Busey. Okay, you may want me to leave right now.
Speaker 1: I forgot com on for TV gold. Yeah you get it, of course.
Speaker 2: Yes, So I'm going to start a bidding war now, okay for our new hit TV show that doesn't exist, Joe, but you were just yourself.
Speaker 1: It's like Crypto. I know nothing about Crypto. I've never done like any of that bitcoin and whatever.
Speaker 2: Don't change his thing?
Speaker 1: Is really why it?
Speaker 2: And don't change a thing?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Know what the crypto gs like? Cryptos sketchy unless you know what you're doing. And I don't think anybody should ever invest in anything unless they understand it. Okay, Yeah, so you and I should invest in a library of content in the future.
Speaker 1: How do you do that?
Speaker 2: What say it again?
Speaker 1: A library of content in the future. But if it's the future, how do we buy into it now?
Speaker 2: Well? You do this podcast? Yes, and from this podcast, lots of other branding could happen.
Speaker 1: That'd be nice.
Speaker 2: A Miss Tory could become a brand in its own right.
Speaker 1: I think I am right?
Speaker 2: But off the podcast could be a store.
Speaker 1: Sure of Britain mortar doesn't work anymore.
Speaker 2: I didn't say bricking more, you.
Speaker 1: Said a store. Oh the store front?
Speaker 2: Go full digital toy. I'm trying, you go, girl.
Speaker 1: It's hard to break into the world.
Speaker 2: Into the major Do you produce stuff?
Speaker 1: I do? I typically end up creating my own stuff because I don't get cast into stuff.
Speaker 2: Right, So you do? What do you produce that you put yourself in?
Speaker 1: My own TV shows?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Movies of the week or series.
Speaker 1: Scripted and non scripted.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, how long you've been doing that?
Speaker 1: Twenty years?
Speaker 2: So if you liked an idea like, yeah, playing my wife that's a former pastor's wife. Yes, and we found because here's here's the thing. I'm gonna say this wrong to say it right, okay, but if we find the right writers. Yes, I'm gonna say it wrong to say right. So almost like South Park writers. Yes, because you want it to be real, Yeah, you want it to be a little naughty, but not past pg thirteen. Most of the Batman feature films are pg. Thirteen just for that requirement of language and violence.
Speaker 1: And that's hard to keep it there and still thrive at home.
Speaker 2: But here's the point. Yeah, there's a great scene, and everybody loves Raymond where you know, he's the good guy. He's Italian. This sad and he's got the wife that's smarter than him and helps him figure it out and he struggles and right, Yes, So they're going to bed and she's sitting there and she's got her cute little slip onto like the conservative thing, and she's adorable, and he's there. Ray's got his whole pajamas on, and Ray's very formal, very nervous, very ray. And she says, did you forget you owe me a neck rub? And he goes, oh, they're getting ready for bed. It's the end of the show. It's the end of the episode. And he gets behind her on his knees and she's sitting up kind of awkward, and he starts rubbing her shoulders like this, and he's going like this, and she goes, you're not gonna make it, are you, And he goes, no, not. He turns the light up so they can make love. But you know, it's just that cute, funny comedy. It's like that. Yeah, So it's more like the differences in the arguments a couple might have if their public persona is X. And once that's been removed, once he's retired as the pastor, that means the same people that came up to him at Walmart to go, hey, see you Sunday don't do that anymore. So now he has to experience like, hey, Tori, good to see and you're like, oh, hey, it's that awkwardness.
Speaker 1: Now I understand.
Speaker 2: There is no that's funny.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: I think it's funny. And then there's all the things you can address now that he's retired.
Speaker 1: Imagine if you had a list, that'd be great.
Speaker 2: That one assistant there was skirts were a little too short. What I got rid of her quick? See that's the line, I did what you told me. It took six weeks. No, no, no, no no. Her mother was sick and there's a lot of that.
Speaker 1: Are you talking prime time? Then? Is that even? Does that word exists anymore?
Speaker 2: Yeah? This could be. It could be ABC, NBC. Is you're still a CBS? Yes, okay, I don't even I don't even know.
Speaker 1: Someone take it away and they're still fun.
Speaker 2: Less moon vess the old days, Oh, the old days. So look look ahead, you're gonna no, no, no, you're dang it. I saw it all face.
Speaker 1: I'll remember. I'll come back to it. And like the other four stories that you divert had never came back to.
Speaker 2: Really was therefore that there was maybe one? I think I landed all the planes quite frankly.
Speaker 1: He did. I still want to go back to the foot thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm into it. Can I see if you go only fans?
Speaker 1: No, there's a special site for this.
Speaker 2: Is it only feet?
Speaker 1: No, it's a cloder.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, see it, see it? Like I told you, I was kind of full of bys here right like I talked, I mean, but I'm really just a grandpa. So hold on. What's it called again?
Speaker 1: Feet finder?
Speaker 2: I'm about to really lose it right now? And is this a like only whatever? But like people can pay yes to watch you like what.
Speaker 1: I I haven't done? Extensive reasons can tell you something.
Speaker 2: If you want to watch me give myself a petty, that's some cold hard cash, baby done right now, cold.
Speaker 1: Hard cash, I think right now.
Speaker 2: One hundred dollars a minute? What yeah, I would charge one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: A minute, so ugly. Can I see your feet right now?
Speaker 2: No way? But listen? Why literally no way? But listen only because it forces your hand. We have to do the only feet what's it called?
Speaker 1: Feat finder? But people pay different things, so there's like niche audiences like dirty feed.
Speaker 2: You know I heard I heard this. I have weird toes.
Speaker 1: No, how weird.
Speaker 2: I can't show you explain that makes so much money. Second and third toe literally might as well fingers have been given to me by at the extraterrestrial. No, my second third toe literally goes. Remember when He points his finger and make the noise.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Remember that's my toes.
Speaker 1: But long, they're long.
Speaker 2: I'm not even I won't describe anymore killing. I'll just say that. Listen. No, no, I won't describe, but I would. My daughter Eliah said you would make so much money with your second third toe alone.
Speaker 1: Oh you only show the genetic did you pass it on to either your daughter?
Speaker 2: It's a slight webbing, that's all I'm web there's a slight webbing. And Billy Baldwin has it too. But I shouldn't say that.
Speaker 1: Oh I shouldn't out parents had it. Then that's funny.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is funny.
Speaker 1: I outed Billy Baldin's we Wait. I'm so sorry to more.
Speaker 2: Like the creature from the Black Lagoon kind of webbing. It's not bad bad, it's.
Speaker 1: Just, may I ask you, it just doesn't look.
Speaker 2: Human, that's all I'm saying. That's all.
Speaker 1: May I please, Stephen Baldwin ask you a question. In thirty nine years, has your wife ever licked the webbing between these toes?
Speaker 2: I can't comment about that publicly.
Speaker 1: Wow, you are going to make some cold hard cash here, my friend. Do you think this is something well, I've heard it.
Speaker 2: I've heard people pay a lot of money, not just for the dirtiness. Yeah, no, just like not like you know, potting soil, you know under your toenails. You know, I can understand i'd pay good money for that. But that aside? Yeah, what am I talking about? Only here on misspelling? How did your promo there? Sorry? Spontaneous promo? But like I told you, do you want one more like? Amazing detail that if I gave you this statistic of this you almost wouldn't believe it. It's also a sign of intellect. Okay, okay, great, Okay, So my second toe, the one next to your big toe, right, is longer than my big toe.
Speaker 1: Yes, but I've heard this sign of intellect.
Speaker 2: Okay, my third toe is longer than my big toe. You ever heard of that? Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait, your big toe and then my second toe is longer than your big toe. But your third toe.
Speaker 2: Is still longer than my big toe.
Speaker 1: Is it as long as your second toe?
Speaker 2: No, it's a little shorter than the second, but still sticks out further than my big toe. Statistically, this is something else.
Speaker 1: So I know this research that if you your second toe next to your big toe is longer than your big toe. It is a sign of intellect. But are you telling me statistics show that if the third toe is equally longer or just longer than the big toe as well, you're even smarter.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you that if the case is what you just stated, I almost can't talk about it. Between that and the webbing. Let's just leave it alone. Let's make some money. Now, will you give me a patty? Because that would be forget it. That would just smash the internet if you and I did, if we did like a pilot episode of what's it called webbed Feet? What's it called.
Speaker 1: Feed Finder, f Finder? I don't know if they do videos on it, I'm not.
Speaker 2: Sure Finder the celebrity people over there, you know, we don't want.
Speaker 1: To do that.
Speaker 2: We don't want to do just the influencer people over there.
Speaker 1: There's no celebrities find there's no celebrities on feet Finder. Way, am I wrong here?
Speaker 2: You must be? Can someone google it the first time on the spot. I'm kind of doing that, breaking the fourth wall? Are there celebrities something?
Speaker 1: Oh? When?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But we should like but we should showing their feet? Why would they do that?
Speaker 2: These people pay to see it?
Speaker 1: No, she said, not selling.
Speaker 2: Oh some kid, Come on, girl, you know some are selling.
Speaker 1: Some of them are giving good feet. Baby, I have great feets, our feet.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, that means old duo. Would we would break the internet because your feet are so great. Once they panned over to my feet, like everything would shut down. All of Elon Musk's satellites would just seize in a moment if they saw my feet because they'd be going, wait, we're in space and only aliens are in space, so wise alien feet on Stephen Baldwin, it's weird.
Speaker 1: Was that a deal breaker when you met your wife?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Do you have to say? Did you have to say? No?
Speaker 2: She's so funny. I have very skinny legs. Okay, so from the waist down, I'm pigeon toed, bow legged and flat footed.
Speaker 1: If I look, just skipped one part.
Speaker 2: But look at how flat my foot is. You know there's no arch.
Speaker 1: Oh I do flat feet, literally a flat duck foot.
Speaker 2: So my wife when she met me, you know, when we were tooling around out in the Hampton's and she was nineteen and from Rio de Janeira, Brazil, and I married her because I only look stupid. So yes, she saw my kind of webbed toes from the beginning.
Speaker 1: So to your wife or girls you dated previously, you never had felt the news.
Speaker 2: I just think you know, I was so funny and charming they never noticed. They wouldn't the alien toes?
Speaker 1: Well, you kind of like them.
Speaker 2: What's it called? The feat Network?
Speaker 1: Which the kinder I'll write it down for you. You're very interested, right, don't do it without me.
Speaker 2: Let's do a special event. If James Moore says it's okay, my guy, James Moore, I got to say to James, can you and I do a feat Finder special event one night only? Okay?
Speaker 1: This?
Speaker 2: And then we do like a short You only give them like twenty minutes. That's it, And it's you giving me like a twenty minute petty, but we do the petty before. Really it she just.
Speaker 1: Kind of why you don't trust No.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you want to hang out and play with my toes for a while, that's.
Speaker 1: I'm very into diy. I can paint a mad toe or second or third web toe. I can do it. Wow, came on?
Speaker 2: What this is good stuff for the afterlife TV show? Like se So you're a character now, is that too?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Like what am I going to do now that like we're no longer running a church, you open a salon.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's perfect, great, Wow.
Speaker 2: And then like we do an episode where one guy says, you're the former pastor of this town and da da da da, and I'll write a check donation to her charity if we can like do a live thing of your wife giving you a Petter cure on the internet. And my character goes, no, honey, I can't do it. My toes are too ugly, and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, you can't do this is a ten thousand dollars This is good. That's yes, clever. Yeah, wait, I think we should do only fans now now that I'm like thinking about this idea.
Speaker 2: But you'll just make like five million a month. You don't want to do that. Yeah, you don't want to do that. Huh, that's just that'll just you don't discombobulate everything. You're good, you have what you need, you're good to go. Start with the feet. I say, you do the feet and do it for charity. And see what. No, I know you can do it. Nine o two one, oh toho? Get it? Nine oh two to one too, okay, get it? Yes, Wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, I think that would affect the algorithm quite friends, I think it's funnier to do it together. I'll do it. I'll keep going.
Speaker 2: But you have nice feet, like like, let's stop, like like turn the cameras off, right, hours are off? Now? Oh eight, Tori? I are you My feet are scandalous?
Speaker 1: Like great? I love a good scandal. You're gonna show you a picture of your feet?
Speaker 2: Now you're really into it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is great.
Speaker 2: I'm totally into the fact that you're into it, right, I mean we're artists.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Oh wait, his feet are in there? Oh yes, Lucium, are there more pictures? Wait? Can we take this? Okay, so this is a different website called wiki feet, where you don't get paid. No one gets paid. They take stars and they screenshot pictures of their feet from photos or from movies, and then you get a rating.
Speaker 2: You can't see you.
Speaker 1: I I of know how to use the computer. Wait, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: This is so freaking genius, right.
Speaker 1: You're a filthy liar.
Speaker 2: Get really is the third one?
Speaker 1: Dude? Where's the webbing? Third?
Speaker 2: Well, you can't see the webbing, it's in between. It all comes out when you spread them. I don't touch that.
Speaker 1: You literally do well.
Speaker 2: Praise God. Yeah, leave it alone.
Speaker 1: Then I went to if I okay, wait, but.
Speaker 2: Like, am I wrong to like be so kind of comfortable with my sketchy toes, like ponder like some people think they're like really an alien and we're not humans, And I'm just wondering with like, certainly questionable, this kind of a questionable toe.
Speaker 1: Who else has a billy?
Speaker 2: You said billy has a slight webbing? Is like, I have the most webbing and I'm the youngest.
Speaker 1: Your kids didn't get it could be like a creepy.
Speaker 2: You know, intercollect generational conspiracy.
Speaker 1: Wait, so we reconnect it recently at a fan con. We haven't seen each other in years. Fair yep. And I was with my son Bo, who is just turned eight. I don't know why I said, just turn because you know what, he's my youngest and it's like he's growing up and I'm like, not gonna have a baby anymore.
Speaker 2: Totally one of the most awesome kids I've ever seen in my life. Loved his haircut, which.
Speaker 1: Is no haircut, his long hair exactly, so I related.
Speaker 2: But he just wanted to have fun, and that's the coolest thing ever. So you're letting him be a kid. That's the best thing you can do.
Speaker 1: The funniest part to me is you instinctly went into pitching to him who you are.
Speaker 2: With young people?
Speaker 1: Justin Bieber five?
Speaker 2: What's that first?
Speaker 1: She saying a Justin Bieber song? And he just looked at you like quizzically.
Speaker 2: Well, and I don't think he was into it.
Speaker 1: He's right right right, yeah, sok Elmo.
Speaker 2: And then I mentioned I was Barney Rubble.
Speaker 1: Right, which he is not entrained, but that could but he knew Fred Flintstone, so yeah he could. He could kind of put that scrap him.
Speaker 2: Then I told him we talked about skateboarding.
Speaker 1: He liked that.
Speaker 2: Christiana sooy my good friend and uh yeah. And then I think the cool part was he just wanted to go binary. Yeah, so I just let him Benarley. Yeah, So I think that's why he thinks I might be a little cool at least I hope so say cold or cool?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just liked you for you. It didn't matter if he didn't, That's what I'm saying. So I love that aspect.
Speaker 2: I'm going to sing my themes on one Bad One bad.
Speaker 1: I don't have a set like that.
Speaker 2: One bad move the dude. Let me write your misspelling theme songs that I will do a rap too. Remember how you said you should let Stevie b the Gramps right the misspelling joint?
Speaker 1: Perfect, I'll pay you on crypto.
Speaker 2: Coin when we do our series together. Let me help you with your comedy. Okay, just let me help you. I'll be your husband. It'll be great, like we'll just.
Speaker 1: Wow perfect, help me with my comedy.
Speaker 2: God has sent me into your life strategically at this moment to help you with.
Speaker 1: Said no man, ever, what is happening right now? Wait now I can hold my own. I'm your funniest shite. You're to have fun.
Speaker 2: I'm rattling your cage. I'm rattling your comedy cage.
Speaker 1: Baby rattled. So let's do a swing.
Speaker 2: So what do you think of the Afterlife? Do you think they're playing a former pastor's wife? Is something I think you would be so funny.
Speaker 1: I think it's a great idea. I think with the right comedy team involved writing it and going to the right network. How do you think Hilaria is going to do?
Speaker 2: Did I show you what I had made don't say what it is. Don't see what it is. So for Dancing with the Stars, you're gonna see this. Ah, this isn't that cute. You have to scoop on that. But we do it tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: That's today Monday, Yes, oh my god, it's tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: It's I guess who asked me to go to be his date, Alec Baldwin. Ladies and gentlemen, don't know if you heard of him, because.
Speaker 1: You don't get that many tickets even when you're on the show. It's limited. Yes, last season eliminated.
Speaker 2: First my god, James told me that. Oh my gosh. Wow.
Speaker 1: So it's the season right after my season, so I'm very excited to see everyone can go down.
Speaker 2: Laria is ready.
Speaker 1: Oh she was born ready.
Speaker 2: This is like, sir enough.
Speaker 1: I think she could win.
Speaker 2: She might be able to take it all, no doubt.
Speaker 1: She can do anything. She's like not human, so she's very talented. Do you think Alec is worried about her partner club because he had a showmance with his partner last season. No, he's very hot, very he's spartan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Lari is kind of coming to her own now as an artist, and I think she's just having fun. Yeah, and I think Glib knows everything's cool. And you know, we don't want to have to take you back to Massapequa. You know what I mean. Don't be glib Cleb. You know what I'm saying. Don't make me make the phone call Glib, call my boys, they come see you. We take you back to Massa Piqua. Know what I'm saying. No worries. No, that's comedy. That's comedy gold people. But no, I think I think I'm I'm excited for Gleb actually, because he's a great dancer, very good and I think together they could win it all.
Speaker 1: Very good. Yeah, and this is kind of I feel for him a comeback because Brooks Nader has publicly taken him down that he cheated on her and then just gone to town on him, which no comment. I love Brooks and both, so I have no idea what he's.
Speaker 2: Back, and he's tending to the business at hand right.
Speaker 1: So I feel like this is a perfect duo. I'm very excited for them. They might be my favorite, but I haven't seen it yet, so see what happens.
Speaker 2: We have to support support support on DWTS have you ever.
Speaker 1: Been in that ballroom like with so.
Speaker 2: I've never been on the show ever, nothing any.
Speaker 1: But not like visiting somebody like not tomorrow night. It's my first.
Speaker 2: It's very different, and I pop my dwts cherry and I just wouldn't have it any other way with my web does.
Speaker 1: Is it hard to find shoes?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Kind of.
Speaker 1: Actually I wanted to tell that little story that I talked to you about. Which story at the night at the club?
Speaker 2: I don't remember anything. I did we make out? Yeah we did. We have to wait and talk about it, my shaw.
Speaker 1: Fuck, No, why do you think you're here? I want to talk to the story.
Speaker 2: I think it was.
Speaker 1: I wish it's so hot.
Speaker 2: I could swear. I remember making out with Tory spelling.
Speaker 1: It wasn't like makeout. It wasn't make up. See there was some grinding and some liip actions, but it wasn't makeout.
Speaker 2: I have no recollection I know any such activity.
Speaker 1: So when I saw you at the.
Speaker 2: Door, if I were able to have any type of information of any such activity, would I be at leisure to disclose such information?
Speaker 1: I'm being an idiot, glad, I'm super forgettable anyway, But what.
Speaker 2: Was it like sun Dance or something like in.
Speaker 1: The morning, so that Pantera Sarah's one of her clubs. I know.
Speaker 2: It was like, hello, can I just is this on?
Speaker 1: Wasn't delicious analyzed those words?
Speaker 2: It was at pan.
Speaker 1: Tara Sarah's club.
Speaker 2: Yes, I just I sort of present this information to the judge and the jury go ahead.
Speaker 1: Now I feel nervous. I have to pick and choose my words.
Speaker 2: Here lips and grinding. Well, what do you expect that a pantheras Sarah? Whatever? I don't care if she's.
Speaker 1: What was it called? Can you name her clubs? Any that you went to she had?
Speaker 2: She hosted the clubs.
Speaker 1: No, No, she hosted club promoter, and she was very in touch with celebrities and actors and she would ask us do you want to come to these things? And she would always protect us like it was like if you go to these things, and it wasn't too like.
Speaker 2: She was just good.
Speaker 1: People's great and yeah, you always felt like you could go and you were safe. They're not too many. It wasn't like a tourist trap. It was right now it's different now, but we could kind of be ourselves and act out a little bit and not worry about me.
Speaker 2: Ask you a question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, was there?
Speaker 2: Of course everybody partied. I've told stories about my having gone to the Playboy Mansion and my tour guide was Robert Downey Jr. That was quite an experience. So we've all kind of been there, done that, right. Uh? But for you, was there? Was it ever? Sid Nancy? Did it ever? Get that Craig Cray.
Speaker 1: In what way?
Speaker 2: I don't know, sex, drugs, rock and roll?
Speaker 1: Oh. I was really really a good kid.
Speaker 2: You know. I was a good kid because of what because of your parents?
Speaker 1: No, I just I just didn't partake in that stuff.
Speaker 2: Just pincher.
Speaker 1: I didn't so freaking cute. I wish I had a little bit more now it's fun. Yeah, No, I had fun. I d I would drink, Yeah, and I was like a kissing bandit. So it wasn't hard for you to put me under your spell the spell, see how I like I did that?
Speaker 2: You like that one? It was your spell on a misspell?
Speaker 1: Whoa, Yeah, it was like something on Sunset was the club?
Speaker 2: Why? Uh?
Speaker 1: And we were in there and there was a band playing and there's a lot of music. We were on the dance floor. I was dancing with a friend and you came up and you started grinding up behind me and I turned around, like what the fuck and it was you and I was like, oh, it's Stephen Bowen. That's so hot. Oh my god. Yeah, and then we like danced for a while, like it was very like dirty dancing. You're a good dancer. And then there was like and.
Speaker 2: This was in nineteen eighty nine, perfect, Yeah, you were.
Speaker 1: Talking close to me and maybe you went in for a kiss. Like it was like nothing, it was very innocent. And then you were like, come on, let's go, and I was like, no, I'm okay, not let's go, like, let's get out of here, like let's go over here.
Speaker 2: Well, as I recall something I don't recall at all, but I'm pretty sure even though you're so innocent, I probably just was dancing behind you and you might have backed up a little bit, Tori. That's all I'm saying, you know what I mean, Oh, oh my god, he looks enough like Billy. Let me back up right now, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just saying maybe now when I look.
Speaker 2: Back into balance any of that at all.
Speaker 1: I look back and it was you. I did, for sure backed up you might have.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to well, it just may have just been posturing, It may have just been.
Speaker 1: Er. It was adorable. Yeah, yeah, the laughter, I know what would have happened.
Speaker 2: You would have seen my toes definitely would have seen. And I think this interview is there's no better way to end this interview