Speaker 1: Hour two Sean Hannity Show to hold for you on numbers eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you want to be a part of the program. This Friday, we are officially on a RAN watch. As I mentioned in the first hour of the program. Today, Nuclear talks for the most part, in spite of some reports, kind of struck out and the President I've never known Donald Trump not to keep his deadlines.
Speaker 2: Let's put it that way. So we'll get back into that.
Speaker 1: We'll have Senator Rick Scott and others on throughout the program today.
Speaker 2: We had in the state of Florida.
Speaker 1: This was the first case, and then there have been so many since, too many to even list on this program about you have illegal immigrants that can't read English and can't read road signs that are getting commercial driver's licenses.
Speaker 2: In my free state of Florida.
Speaker 1: Three innocent people are dead because of this illegal that we find out after the fact couldn't read English, couldn't read road signs, and failed spectacularly, had a commercial eighteen wheeler driver's license from the state of Washington and the state of California. I mean, it is putting so many people at risk now It's been highlighted time and time again, and you have to ask yourself, well, what is it going to take for this to end? And then this week we had this incident where a guy is on the right side of the road and he's filming an eighteen wheeler driving on the wrong side of a highway and it's going on and on and on right into head on traffic. How nothing happened in this instance is nothing short of a miracle. Now Sean Duffy has, you know, put out edicts and directives that they're not going to be allowed to do this anymore. But it's still happening, as we saw this week. The Attorney General of Indiana, Todd Kida, is going to join us in just a minute.
Speaker 2: He wrote this piece for The Federalist.
Speaker 1: He said, amid anti ice activism, Indiana needs to boost state level immigration enforcement. Unfortunately, even in Republican run Indiana, some local entities have joined this effort to give sanctuary to illegal aliens and frustrate federal law enforcement. As Indiana's Attorney General, I take seriously the authority given to me by the legislature to enforce our state's anti sanctuary law. We do have the supremacy clause. By the way of the Constitution, this is me, not him. And of course federal laws are enforced by the federal government and no local authority, no state authority has the ability to overcome that. But we see what's been happening in Minnesota and sanctuary states like California and New York City and elsewhere. Anyway, he points out, this prohibits local government's law enforcement, state educational institutions from having policies that limit cooperation with federal immigration laws and detainer requests. I'm doing everything in my power under the law to eliminate the remaining sanctuary jurisdictions in our state. But Indiana could do more to combat illegal immigration support federal law enforcement. And that's why I've been a strong vocal advocate for the for the Indiana General Assembly to pass the Fairness Act now in Indiana that Senate Bill seventy six in the current session would mandate compliance with ICE detainers, authorize his office to take legal action against companies that knowingly intentionally hire, recruit, or employee illegals. And I'm encouraged that the General Assembly has made good progress in this session in moving the Fairness Act. This has got to happen everywhere. Now, we also have this issue of Delilah's Law, which is a proposed piece of federal legislation announced by the President during his State of the Year union, and that law aims to prohibit any state from granting a commercial driver's license and CDLs. They call them to illegal immigrants. And I mean it's named after Delilah Coleman, a five year old girl that the President introduced to the nation this week who suffered severe injuries they didn't think she'd ever walk again, including traumatic brain injury cerebral palsy, after an eighteen wheeler driven by an illegal immigrant from India caused a multi car pile up in California in June of twenty four.
Speaker 2: The purpose is obvious.
Speaker 1: The initiative design to enhance roadway safety and ensure that only legal residents and citizens. By the way, I'll add, people that can read English and road signs with proper background checks are allowed to operate heavy commercial vehicles. This is just simple, basic common sense anyway, The Attorney General of the Great State of Indiana, Todd Kata, joins us now, sir, first of all, thank you for being well. The second of all, thank you for what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Hey son. Great to be back on. I don't know anyone who worked harder than new Man Radio show and TV every night, and we love listening and watching You Now podcast.
Speaker 1: I don't ever stop working, you know why, because I'm a loser. But that's a separate issue for another day. But this is a really serious issue.
Speaker 3: Yeah it is. And you know what, I'm proud of our General Assembly. You know, we've had five people in Indiana. Let's start with the Indiana version of Delilah's Law. First, We've had five people in Indiana over the last month. Sean die because of some knucklehead doesn't speak English, not supposed to be here at all, has a commercial semi truck license, running out running them over. And that's real. And so I was so pleased to hear the President talk about Delilah's Law and that that little girl seeing her and her father, which I saw in Fox before. You know, it's needed, but let's face it. And by the way, I think our good friend Jim Banks, the Senator from Indiana, is carrying Delilah's Law. But even he would tell you Congress can't tie it shoes, right, I mean, look at what they're doing with the Savac. So Indiana, I'm not waiting for Congress to get this done. We're going to do what we can in the state. So I bet as we're talking literally, I hope I'm not jinxing us. But as we're talking, or shortly after day, Indiana will be the first state to have an Indiana version of Delilah's Law. I hope we call it Terry's Law, because that was the last fellow, the sixty four year old who got run over by one of these illegal alien truck drivers. And what it'll do will revoke the licenses of illegal alien drivers. It requires English proficiency. It has penalties for these illegal drivers, legal alien drivers, these inalogible drivers, these non certified ones. It's a level six felony punishable by a five thousand dollars fine. And here's something better. It goes after the vehicle or truck owned owners who employ these illegal alien drivers find them up to fifty thousand dollars. Then it allows me to go after driving schools and training programs that certify these illegal alien drivers, and I get to find them fifty thousand dollars. So we're on it. We're not standing for this. Yes, there is a supremacy clause, but states are sovereign entities as well, and we're taking care of this on our own.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm glad you're doing this here, especially in this case. How is it possible people think it's okay if somebody can't read English and they can't read road signs. Can you explain to me, I a state like California can can issue commercial drivers' licenses for these people to drive eighteen wheelers. That to me makes them culpable because that means that test was designed for an idiot. That means that test did not require basic simple a mental reading comprehension, or there's.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not I don't have the evidence to accuse. But you also have to assume too that it could be outright fraud, outright bribery. There could be some things going on on the table in some of these states. I mean, it's not outlandish to think that. Looks what's happening in Minnesota with medicaid, So you know, it could be that could be happening. And when you don't respect the rule of law, if you want to put legal aliens, if you have a state government that wants to put legal aliens over its citizens, like California and so many other liberal, left leaning states do, well, then you make it really easy. But we're not going to have that in Indiana. I'm not not under my watch. And you know, we have an underbelly here in Indiana that is that that has some left leanings to it. And I'll get to that when we talk about the Fairness Act that you summarized my op ed with. But no, we're not going to do We're not going to take that laying down here. And and so you see us with these English proficiency requirements. I mean, it's it's looking like in so many other areas of the law today that we have to pass a lot like you can't mutilate a child under the eighteen by changing their sexes. Right, we have to have a law on that. They never thought I have to say that, but we have it in Indiana.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: We can't play boy if you're a boy, you can't play on girls sports teams. We have a law on that.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: We'll probably get a good Supreme Court ruling here, by the way, in a few two weeks, but we do have a strong law in Indiana. We're not going to tolerate that. And the reason, if it's not outright fraud of it's not outright bribery, if it's not outright Marxism and leftism and Sean, then it's the dollar dollar bill. It's the fact that people want cheap these employers want cheap labor.
Speaker 1: You see, I have friends of mine in the trucking industry, and I've had long conversations with them. The trucking industry I believed and thought, and at least my friends take it seriously enough that there are very rigorous, rigid standards and there are a lot of people. For example, before trucker goes on a drive, I know for a fact one of the things that the drivers kind of balk at is they've got to get drug tested, and that means you've got to get the driver in time to a testing place. They get tested, they have to pass the test before they can ever get behind the wheel of that eighteen wheeler. Then they have to stay on top of the drivers to make sure that they're on time. I know for a fact that they have cameras inside the cab that they can see and talk to the driver at any given time. That they're out there, they get an alert on their phone if they hit the brakes too hard or if god forbid, they're in an accident, they'll be alerted to that. I mean, we have the sophisticated technology out there, so you know, it's kind of hard to comprehend. Now, this Somali driver with this legal Minnesota CDL license was called driving, you know, the eighty ton truck the wrong way for.
Speaker 2: Miles and miles.
Speaker 1: I'm watching this and I'm like, oh God, please, he's driving into oncoming traffic. He's on the wrong side of the highway. He couldn't read basic road signs. Again, this is not the first time this has happened. I mentioned the case in my state of Florida, and you know, how come this is continuing. There ought to be you know, we ought to go out there and we ought to make sure every driver gets retested. And I'm not trying to be a pain ay as to drivers. I love drivers.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 1: You know, we need to thank drivers because every store we go to and it's stocked to the brim is because of those drivers. And I'm grateful to them, and I hope they make more money. I hope you know, especially with lower fuel prices, that they're making more money than they were before.
Speaker 3: Well, of course, you know, and look, maybe prices are going to go up for this because I can hear the employers that I'm going to go after here shortly once this bill pass, I can hear them in my ear. Now, how much do you want to pay you go into Walmart?
Speaker 4: Todd?
Speaker 3: Well, you know you mentioned the equipment that's that that's used. You know, all that costs money. The training costs money. But this is a good American job when it's done correctly. And if consumers have to pay more so that we don't die on our roads because we have some Somali or Indian or Mexican or whoever they shouldn't be here driving these trucks, then we'll have to address that. Okay, But it's not right to subvert the rule of law to put these illegal aliens over citizens so you can have a cheaper box of cookies at Walmart. I mean, we're not doing that anymore.
Speaker 1: Right, quick break right back more with Indiana Attorney General Todd Roketa. On the other side of eight one hundred and nine foot one seawan our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Uh, all right, Linda, you see what I see. I'm sure you're thinking the way I'm thinking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a frightening time. I think what I've been watching, and I've been saying to a lot of sort of you know, nationalists, isolationist type people, we are in a very it's a pivot moment. You know what's happening in Iran. If you choose to look away, you are literally letting hundreds of thousands of people who are under Islamic terrorist rule die. Because that's what's happening. They're killing them in the street. It doesn't matter if you're a grandmother or you're a baby, and they are dead, and they are left for dead. People are searching through body bags to find their relatives. It is a very very scary thing. And if not us, then who people are saying all TV.
Speaker 1: It's not No, that is important in every way that you just describe. But I think it's bigger than that, and that is they're the number one state sponsor of terror and they have killed Americans in Iraq and elsewhere. That's why President Trump and his first term took out Solomani like Daddy and associates. He understood the existential threat that is ISIS and he wiped them out too, and he took out the nuclear facilities. And these people are so hell bent in their rigid, sick, twisted, bizarre ideology. They want nuclear weapons so bad. Knowing what's likely to happen, they don't care. And this mindset of convert or die, and that this is a holy war jihad against the infidels, and the idea that if they do get killed, don't worry. We're going to give you, you know, seventy two virgins in heaven. You know this is you know, this is beyond evil. This is Islamic fascism. We're not talking about Islam. We're talking about radical Islamis. We make the distinction on this program. And when people say death to Israel, death to America, when they say they want to attack our homeland, which they have done many, many times, I would say, you'd be pretty smart to believe them. And here's the big question in my mind. Do we wait six months from now when we know they are building out, not only re constituting their nuclear abilities and Steve Wikoff's they might be a week away, Remember that we do believe that they had some enriched uranium that we have no idea where it is, and that was after the fourteen bunker buster bombs the last time. So if they just at which they have been insisting, their state run media last night said it, they're not going to give up enriching uranium. They went from two thousand pound ballistic missiles the last time, the twelve dayed War that they were firing into Israel. Now they've got four thousand pound ballistic missiles. They're threatening, and they're putting out images of sinking American ships that are in the region six months from now. God only knows how far advanced they will be. Do I wish we could stay out of it.
Speaker 2: I do do. I stand with the Trump doctrine. I do.
Speaker 1: This is consistent with the Trump doctrine. You know, see a threat and wipe it out before it gets to you, and then it becomes a much bigger problem. No boots on the ground, no forever wars. The President is going to unleash hell is my prediction, and we will win. It is always risky. I think if people can take a moment and pray for our brave men and women in the military, you know this is a sick, twisted, ugly enemy number one state sponsor of terror. But then ask yourself, is it better to take them out now or to deal with them when they had nuclear capability? Because such fanaticism, You will never convince me that they wouldn't use those nuclear weapons. Mutually assured destruction does not apply to them. Did you want to add one thing? I didn't mean to go off on the no.
Speaker 5: Listen, you make excellent points. There's no question we certainly don't want Islamic radical terrorists having nuclear capability. In my opinion, they've probably had it for a very very long time and have been kept in check for other reasons and by other allies in the Middle East region. I think right now we're at a pivot point because the people of Iran have spoken out and said we are not Muslim, we are not here to be under your rule, and we would like to come out and be the Persia that we once were here in Iran, and unfortunately that doesn't really jive with the IRGC. So I think that both of these things are incredibly important, and I think that there needs to be more people that are aware. If you look at Venezuela. If you look at Cuba and you talk to the people on the ground, they will tell you they want the help of the United States. Nobody else is coming. Europe is done. We have nothing from them. Thank God for Greece stepping in where the UK stepped out. But we need to act, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Let's get to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program this Friday, let's say hi to Mitch. He's in Minnesota. Mitch, how are you. My apologies tampon Tim and mayor small fry lucky you, Yes.
Speaker 6: Lucky me.
Speaker 7: No, I'm tough back to follow. I'm trying to be funny here. But as for Madannie, love what he said about the snowball fights?
Speaker 1: Oh you love what he said about it? Are you being facetious?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 7: I love what he said. It's a snow fight. Now, if they go for a Guinness Booker record of snowball fights and in New York and he happens to be in the middle, guess what, It's just a snowball fight.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean, if if all of a sudden Mandani goes out and he gets ambushed the way the New York City cops were ambushed. Uh, and it gets hit, It gets hit in the face, and his face gets lacerated because it's an ice ball, not even a snowball. And they're pounding these cops after they lured them to the area, you know, calling in a complaint of a disruption that's going on. Uh, then it will We'll just say it's a snowball fight. What's up, mister Mayer. Sorry, you have those lacerations in your face. At unbelievable. These people so disgraceful.
Speaker 2: It's it is so disgustingly disgraceful.
Speaker 4: Said it. He said, It's just a snowb he did.
Speaker 1: He said, kids in a snowball fight. The guy they arrested was twenty seven and at a rap sheet. Great, yeah, that's a kid. No, they got ambushed. It's disgusting. I just wanted to knops don't get paid enough for the one of the most dangerous jobs in the world, and then they get ambushed and the mayor won't support the cops.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: My advice to NYPD officers, and I'm sorry for my friends in New York City that I'm saying this, but for their safety and protection and sanity. It's already a dangerous enough job. You don't get paid enough to begin with. There are plenty of police departments and sheriff's departments around the country that would love the training that you got in New York City. You might want to think about it, Mitch, appreciate you man. You have a great weekend. Eight hundred and ninety four to one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, Dana and Maryland, Dana, glad you called. Thanks for being with us.
Speaker 6: Hey, Sean, I wanted to thank you for a great show. He's done a lot of great shows, but this is truly one of the most powerful ones I've ever heard, so strong. I also wanted to praise Donald Trump. President Trump had me absolutely standing up, applaud and houton and holler, and then turn his speeches. And the thing I really liked out of this last one was him calling out the Democrats. I've said it for years, call him out, show them what they really are. And that's just what he'd every time he brought up something that was good or honorable or patriotic, they wouldn't stand And it was wonderful to see him show them, show us what they really are. What it really reminded me of was Rush, because you and Rush are the two best at calling out the Democrats. And the other moment that it really made me think of was how great it was when he forced the Democrats to come to Rush Limbaugh's Medal of Freedom ceremony.
Speaker 4: It was great.
Speaker 6: I was laughing.
Speaker 1: Can you believe it was five years ago? The only thing I would dispute, and this is non false humility. There's nobody that can match Rush. And we all owe a debt of gratitude to him, those of us in this business, because he paved the way and he forged the path and was so grateful to.
Speaker 2: Him, and we miss him. And I said then that nobody can replace him. I stand by that today. But you're right.
Speaker 1: He was a genius at it, and he did it with his tongue, you know, very very carefully placed in his cheek, and he did it with a great sense of humor, and he tore them up and they they hated him. I mean, I mean I'm kind of hated too, But I mean it's unbelievable.
Speaker 6: So is Trump and you're all really good at it. Keep calling him out.
Speaker 2: I guess if I'm not hated, I'm not doing my job. That's a good point.
Speaker 1: I won't take it personally anyway, my friend, God bless you and Dana Maryland. You have a great weekend, all right, and pray for our troops. All right, quick break, right back to our phones, says Friday, eight hundred ninety four one, Seawan our number. If you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 8: Are you sick of fake news? Well we've got you covered.
Speaker 1: Kennedy watches here and has the news you need.
Speaker 8: Sean Hannity, all right.
Speaker 1: Back to our phones this Friday, eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn.
Speaker 2: If you want to be a part of the program, Uh.
Speaker 1: Tony in the great state of Texas. You know you have great people in Texas. I like Ted Cruz, I like Governor Abbitt a lot. You have some great people. I was texting with Governor abbit last night. How are you, my friend, I'm.
Speaker 4: Good, mister Hannity, It's an honor to speak with you.
Speaker 2: How are you, sir, I'm good, sir, God bless Texas.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Yes, And I wanted to call. I wanted to talk to you about the Save America Act. I have contacted Congressman Ronnie Jackson, my Congressman, Senator Cruz, and Senator Worthless Cornyn, and I have let them know my feelings on this. Yesterday, I was at a point of being so livid that I called Senator Thune's office when I had heard him say earlier in the week that there's no time for a filibuster, and the thinking is that they're not going to do anything with the Save America Act. And when I saw that they were doing the dog parade yesterday, that sent me over the edge. Sir, I am a huge dog lover, but it wasn't even take your dog to work happens in October. I take my little blind Wiener dog to work in October on take your dog to Work Day. But that was so ridiculous. I called Senator Thune's office. I told him, I gave him my full name, told him I'm from the proudly from the Great Republic of Texas, and then I gave him my thoughts on well, first of all, the fact that it's time for him to stand up be a leader. I told him very thoughtfully. I was very measured in my tone as I told him he needed to grow a set of.
Speaker 2: You actually talked to him or his office.
Speaker 4: His office, I talked, I left a message. I oh, because you know, but I'm I guess what I'm wondering is I was. I was at the point where I thought, okay, and I mentioned on my message he may as well go back and sit on the porch in South Dakota, because he would do just as much good for the country doing that as he is doing. In this case, this isn't about you or me. It's not even about saving the Republican Party. This is about saving the Republic of the United States of America. And if we don't do it, if they don't do it, now we're in a world of hurt. Mister Hannity, I.
Speaker 1: Agree completely with you. I'm with Ted Cruz, I'm with Mike Lee. If the Democrats want a filibuster, make them do a real filibuster.
Speaker 2: And make them stand there.
Speaker 1: And I understand the argument by some Republicans, especially upper re election, they're going to say, oh, now we're handing over the floor to the Democrats, and they're going to make us take a series of votes.
Speaker 2: They'll have control of the Senate floor.
Speaker 1: That's all true, and they'll probably have to vote to not to not raise payments for the ACA Act. Some actually think it could pass, which would suck. But I'm willing to fight for what we believe in. It's too important. Integrity in our elections is too important. Competence and election results is too important. And next week the House is going to take up the sanctuary State and City bill, and they're going to be faced with us again. And I get it. I mean, unfortunately, we've got a bunch of senators, you know, Lisa Murkowski has one, and Mitch McConnell and Senator Tilla's North Carolina. I mean, it pisses me off Senator Curtis of Utah for crying out loud good grief.
Speaker 2: It pisses me off.