Speaker 1: From Hollywood to you, thank you for listening to us. Ryan Air Air on Air with a Ryan Seacrest, Tate McCrae for tat Ryan Seacrest. Oh, last night, I didn't watch anything. It was like eight something. I'm like, you know what, just laid down on your pillar and try and go to sleep. I did. I woke up at two fifty seven, ready to go oh to fifty seven, ready not go back to bed. I did go back to bed, okay, but I could have gotten up. I was like, is it kind of excited that I felt like at a full I mean I literally looked at the clock thinking it was time to get up, and it was only two fifty seven, And with glee, I tried to go back to sleep with glee and enjoy in my bed. I tried to crash out again. All right, good morning. We got OSCAR nominations actually being announced and have been being announced for a little while now early this morning here on the West Coast Oscar noms. Well, let's get them all together listening and then close to seven o'clock in the headlines run it down. Who's getting nominated for the Oscars, the Academy Awards. For sure, no big focus assistant and Tanya, we do have Ryan's roses. This morning she found flirty emails between him and a coworker, and he denied that they were flirty. I don't know what's what the emails were, but I mean it's gonna be very obviously te if they were flirty, not when we hear them. He says they weren't flirty, but then I think he deleted them after his wife asked him about the.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, guilty, guilty, guilty.
Speaker 1: Just email anyway, Like, if you're going to do this and you're going to violate someone's trust or you're going to be flirting with somebody, are you doing an email anymore?
Speaker 2: Don't have a paper trail.
Speaker 1: But it isn't what's app where they should be doing it if they're trying to get away with it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're right, I mean, do you know from experience?
Speaker 1: No? But if I flirt, I floot on WhatsApp. I don't flirt on email. You do?
Speaker 3: That's why?
Speaker 4: Is it?
Speaker 3: Just?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: You can't even flirt with a normal text.
Speaker 1: I don't really flirt on text. I say call you, I'll call you.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Leave me alone, I just got out of bed.
Speaker 2: Wait you also like, are we rocking to go tea?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Is this then?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 2: Ryan?
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: Actually I don't know why, but I actually do you know why? I was gonna leave my my out of time this morning? No, I it's been here. It's just not growing in now it's growing in.
Speaker 2: Like, No, it's really I.
Speaker 1: Was gonna I was gonna shave my five o'clock shadow until like it's a little five o'clockness. But I accidentally went the whole way through my cheek and so I had to correct it. But you don't know when you write a letter and you write the wrong letter in a word and you have to go back and make the the E becomes a P or something like that. For sure, I had to P my E and E my P with So that's why I have I like it.
Speaker 5: I looks cute and I'm not really a facial hair girl, so that says a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I haven't gone out in the wild with it yet, but here you are debut for you two anyway that Ryan's Rose is coming to seven forty this morning. We are ready to go Thursday we got you. It's kiss that fam Kiss FM. So someone just sent this to us who was listening to talk about I mean, the new Apple iOS has a new alarm function or feature. Look, I can't turn it off in the morning. It keeps going and then if I hit that large snooze but I don't want to hit the large news button, I hit the large news button and then it just pops back on. Later, I thought I've turned it off, and then someone sent this to me. Just now the stuff we wish we had. I need it to slow down. I need less changes on the phone.
Speaker 2: They get a flip phone.
Speaker 1: Steps away from it. So this is what people hope the iPhone or aphone in general can do in the next ten years, and that is have a battery charge that lasts a full week. Yeah that I'm I mean barring. It doesn't cause any issues to me, like radiation issues to me, I'm down. I mean, I worry about that thing and in my I put that thing in between my legs when I drive all the time. I'm worried about that. Yeah, I might need to talk to a doctor. Yeah, let me know if you know one. Now, real time language translation, doesn't it do that now, Uh.
Speaker 2: Don't you to go into an app like Google Translator or something.
Speaker 1: But yes, isn't that Like you could be listening to somebody in any situation talking other language and they will tell you what they're saying. Now, is that okay morally ethically?
Speaker 5: Like it's great for travel, like when you get into a car and like your taxi doesn't know you need to get directions or whatever.
Speaker 2: But I'm different country.
Speaker 1: People talk about me behind my back in another language in front of me. Should I be listening in on that?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 1: I know if you're I feel like that's karma if you're talking bad about me and I happen to hit that function caught. People also open the next ten years, sysney that three D holograms come about so that you can have a three D meeting. Oh no, what's wrong with a three D meeting? That'd be great.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind ever family calls and things like that.
Speaker 1: But no, body language is so important when it comes.
Speaker 2: To that with like zoom, no, you.
Speaker 1: Can get around that. You can get around it anyway. I think we just need to slow down on the the inventions of the software on our phones now. Prun No Mars. People are loving that he's coming back. He's got his new album, He's gonna do his show. It's gonna be magical, theatrical, total Showman your tickets next, and we also have a check on traffic. Sysney, run down the look the weather, look this morning. Let's kiss that.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Do you measure the amount of time? Do you calculate the amount of time it takes somebody to respond to a text that you send out? Do you do that? Are you that person or not? Sysney? Is that person?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: If she texts us and we don't text her back within a certain amount of time and she sees us texting someone else for.
Speaker 2: Example, Oh, in a group chat, that rial really text.
Speaker 1: Me and I were to respond to the group or respond to Tanya in the group before siciny she I would say she'd old a grudge, but she.
Speaker 5: Not in I don't care about the order of you responding in a group chat. I'm just saying if if I text you separately, that I know that.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. If you text me and I don't respond to you, but I respond to the group, okayrde yeah.
Speaker 2: I gudge. I'll just like note it.
Speaker 1: If that's a grudge. Okay, anyway, in case in point, there's a friend of min that's watching your IG stories but didn't text you back, and you're holding a grudge.
Speaker 5: I know. So I texted Tanya, I'm just kidd it'sna Tanya, I have a friend that I just you know. It was one of those things where I was like, oh my gosh. There she was told me about this restaurant that she went to, and so I was trying to figure out what it was and I couldn't think of the name.
Speaker 2: So I texted her like, hey, what was the name of that? Nothing?
Speaker 5: And then I went on with life and I forgot about it too. And then that night I was laying on the couch and I see that she's responded, like she's actually like saw my stories and like responded in a group chat that we're in, and I was like, wait a minute, and so like, either she forgot about me and it's not that big of a deal, But then do I say something?
Speaker 1: And now, how do you care? Why do you care?
Speaker 2: Doesn't there a therapy session.
Speaker 1: Doesn't clearly want to respond to whatever it was you were talking about, whether she forgot about you, whether she doesn't want to talk about the topic, but don't let that navigate any of your emotion. That's the problem.
Speaker 5: Fine, and you're right, and I won't let that navigate my emotions. But what it made me realize is that I also do this, And so now I'm hyper aware of when someone texts me and I haven't responded to them, and then.
Speaker 1: If I see their story, then that reminds me.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh my gosh, I need to go respond to the text before I like their story.
Speaker 1: Yes, so okay, so all this stuff is a calculation to you. What I do sometimes is if you don't respond, I think it seems very Now when I actually get it sent to me, it seems really harsh and rude. But I'll just send boop question mark boop one line question mark. But it's harsh. I didn't know it's so harsh.
Speaker 5: So what you can do that's a little bit cuter is the eyeballs, like the two eyes just looking like EO.
Speaker 7: So I use the microphone emojian, I say, is this thing on?
Speaker 1: That's better? Yes, the question mark is harsh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can't let these things bother us. Now coming up in a second, you can cut your grocery bill by thirty percent by wearing these to the supermarket. And it's fascinating to hear why this actually can contribute to savings. I'll tell you about that next one two point seven Kiss FM. The sun is coming up about right now, so I've got a sunrise quote to tighten this out perfectly this morning on Kiss. But before that, go and grocery shop and you roll in. I always go in hungry. It's a total problem. You shouldn't do that. But if your grocery bill is up and you want to cut it down, they say up to thirty percent could be cut by wearing Oh, let.
Speaker 2: Me guess really tight jeans.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no headphones, Oh, headphones, tight jeans cause other things.
Speaker 2: Why bigger tight jeans than you think?
Speaker 5: Twice before you want to get the donuts, You're like, these gees definitely won't fit me.
Speaker 1: I understand your strategy there, But it's headphones, and it's headphones with upbeat music. I don't think about this, but it's true. What do you hear Sometimes in the supermarkets they're playing music that's slower than the average heartbeat by a human average than a human heart beat. Tricky, yes, which makes you spend more time in the store by twenty nine percent. So somebody's in an office somewhere calculating the beats per minute from the heart of the human and the music they're playing over the speakers in the Cereal aisle to make sure you spend more time to spend more money. So go in fight that with your headphones and play an upbeat song with some IVPM. You're welcome. Today's quote thanks as the sun comes up. In southern California. There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope, like the sun always comes up. That's what I'm saying that I didn't say a philosopher did. But yeah, in Thames, repeating philosophy. Every morning we repeat philosophy. It's Kiss FM, Kiss FM headlines with Sissy.
Speaker 5: That's right and Sinners made history for snagging sixteen nominations, the most ever. One Battle after another followed with thirteen nominations.
Speaker 2: Both are up for Best Picture. Ariana Grande was not nominated for Wicked.
Speaker 1: For Good.
Speaker 5: LAUSD leaders will vote next month on layoffs at central offices and school sites as part of a plan to save one point four billion dollars over the next two years, the Songwriters Hall of Fame inducted Taylor Swift, making her the youngest woman ever inducted at thirty six years old. And this afternoon, Harry Styles drops the first track from his upcoming album Kiss All the Time Disco Occasionally aperture is out at four and you can hear it right here on Kiss Fmy.
Speaker 1: Destiny's Child, Save My Name point seven. It's Kiss FM, the Beckham Drama. We are going to touch upon that this hour. It has been all over the news. There is pretty well, we'll get into it. Van it's Ryan's Roses about to pay a bill. First, If a guy on a date doesn't walk you back to your car, is that a red flag? Did Skeletor Sophia when he first started dating you? How old Skeletor? He's twenty four, So did twenty four year old Skeletor walk you back to your car at the beginning?
Speaker 2: Well, he actually picked me up, so it's more of like.
Speaker 1: Did he open the door or lean over to open the door from inside?
Speaker 6: No, he got out, he was waiting for me. He opened the car door, and then he actually walked me to my apartment door.
Speaker 2: When he dropped me off But when.
Speaker 1: Go back to the car, when he stood there on guard for your arrival put you in the car, did you then lean over the center console and pop his door open?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Cool, I suppose to do that's the response. That's the consider response. God is standing there, opens your door, then you just from the inside lean over and just try and pop his door. Just open the latch so it's unlatched. Guys, this is what you do if you if you think about it. It's nice, isn't it. Okay, Well, let me talk to Meghan Megan. Good morning, Megan. I'm good. So the guy didn't walk you back to your car, right, Yes.
Speaker 5: We went on our first date and it was in downtown LA and I.
Speaker 4: Had to park in a parking garage like about a block away. And after the date, he didn't even offer to walk into my car.
Speaker 2: So now I'm like, is that a red flag?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: Can they go out with him again?
Speaker 1: No? No, it's rude. First of all, he should be mindful of getting you safely to your car. Number one. Uh, it's it's just a polite thing to do, right. He gets more time with you, he has the peace of mind and knowing that you got to your car and you're on your way home, like all those things should be here. Yeah, the fact that they're not, I think it is a red flag. And I really think that traits like that from the beginning can only get worse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree, No, definitely, That's why I was.
Speaker 5: Thinking it's a safety thing too. It's like a parking garage late at night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should be warm downtown too. Exactly.
Speaker 3: I was a little nervous, but when he got in the car, so I was like.
Speaker 1: Whatever, this guy does not deserve any more time or attention.
Speaker 3: Perfect, thank you, Okay.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, what's his name? Should we out him?
Speaker 1: No, he knows who he is. Now. If he doesn't think about things like that, he's just not going to be considerate as we go on. It's true. Yeah, it's just a beaver.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Now this Ryan's roses were about to do here this morning on kiss FM, She writes, just because her husband's flirting with somebody at work in email. I think there's no question. I mean, he's not even flirty. It's totally inappropriate. Actually, I think from what I believe is in these emails, tell me what you think that's minutes away? First, the Beckham family has been in the news quite a bit. Brooklyn Beckham has spoken out saying that you know, look, all of this perfectness that the family portrays is contrived. I mean, he's really gone out to say things that our family drama issues that for me should be family drama issues. You'd take it up with your family to put it all out there is uncomfortable for everybody Atanya, Is there any more this morning on this Yeah?
Speaker 7: Well, so everybody obviously saw the six slides that he posted to his Instagram story explaining everything that went down, and I think you hit the nail on the head. Everybody's wondering what was the straw that broke the camel's back that made him post this, because as far as we've seen, these have all just been tabloid rumors, things that we've been hearing. But this came straight from Brooklyn's mouth. But now David Beckham's former assistant, her name is Rebecca Loose. She has gone on to comment on these Instagram posting so happy he is standing up for himself and speaking publicly. Finally, I have felt so bad for his poor wife, knowing too well what they can be like. So people have really kind of taken to that, and that is a huge part in the story. I mean, like it's just every day something new is coming out, and I feel like this is going to be the new toxic mom group drama that we get something new every day.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's only just begun.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing, So Brooklyn's in his twenties. Clearly there's resentment for all of these reasons that he may be talking about. But you react in a certain way, and he's upset and there is this boiling resentment that's there, and he's reacting in this way publicly. I do think his time goes by. This stuff needs to work itself out. I mean, you know, life is short, your parents are important. At some point, this may be what you need to do to get through to the breakthrough to making things better for the future. But at some point, I mean they got to talk as a family and work it out for sure. One or two point seven Kiss FM, It's time for Ryan's roses.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Samantha is on the line in Pasadena and she's reached out for some help from us. She found some flirty emails between her husband and one of his coworkers, and she addressed these, Samantha, what happened when you addressed these flirty emails?
Speaker 4: So I never go through my husband's phone or email, but I needed our Southwest confirmation number. So while I was in there, I noticed this long email chain with a woman that he works with named Taylor, and the tone just immediately felt off. It was super flirty, super personal, and that was the big red flag. At one point she mentioned getting a Brazilian whax, and he had a million disgusting questions about her Brazilian whacks.
Speaker 1: It's inappropriate that, I no matter what, right.
Speaker 4: That was super super personal details. And then what really bugged me though about the whole chain was when she referenced last weekend quote unquote, and he replied, remember we're not talking about last weekend. That was the exact weekend he told me he had to work NonStop because of a crisis at the office.
Speaker 1: So very well, a crisis, isn't it still possible?
Speaker 4: It was a crisis, I guess possible, but paired with this Brazilian wax.
Speaker 1: Information and this is all in email.
Speaker 4: All in an email yet and.
Speaker 1: When you addressed it, he downplayed it, and then he deleted the emails.
Speaker 4: He deleted the emails. Yeah, So later that night, I just brought it up casually and I asked I brought Taylor up casually. I asked if if she was married, and he said yes, and then he asked me why, and I said no reason, and then I walked away. So I'll admit I wanted to see. I wanted to see if it rattled.
Speaker 5: Him, and it did.
Speaker 4: So the next day, every single email was deleted between them.
Speaker 1: He got it. There's a lot going wrong already, and say how deep has it gone? Kiss FM, We'll make the call to her husband next. It's kiss We're in the middle of Ryan's roses right now, Samantha. I mean, look, her husband is involved in a way that's inappropriate with his coworker named Taylor, and she found these forty emails. He was asking or talking about a Brazilian bikini wax and then there was a reference to last weekend and him saying, don't talk about we don't talk about last weekend. This was all via email. Taylor is her name, It is a co worker. I mean, Samantha, you already know he's acting inappropriately with another woman and at work. The question is how far did it go? What's he referring to about last weekend? Is Taylor? The other woman is coworker married.
Speaker 4: She is married and if this goes the way I expect, her husband will be my next call.
Speaker 1: That's what you'll do, all right, we are going to make the call right now. I need you to say, Ryan, you have my permission to call, and then whatever his name is on Kiss FM, Ryan.
Speaker 4: You have my permission to call.
Speaker 1: On Kiss All right, We're going to do that right now and be very quiet. Let's see what we can find out. Good luck to you, Samantha.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hi is this Brian.
Speaker 3: Yeah speaking Hi.
Speaker 5: My name is Yvonne. I'm calling from Pedals of Pasadena. How are you doing this morning?
Speaker 3: Oh? I mean I was really hoping or someone else.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry. We are new to the area.
Speaker 5: We're on Colorado and deliver locally and surrounding areas. And the reason I am calling is because we're doing a free promotion. It's a dozen red Roses that you can send anybody that you'd like.
Speaker 3: So, what is this like a free bok for like a month or two and then like the fees kick in.
Speaker 5: No, it is a one time free arrangement. That you can send to anybody that you'd like. I would just need the name and we can write a note, have those out by lunchtime today if that's convenient for you, or we can pick a different day after that.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 5: If you want to come back and become a customer, that would be amazing.
Speaker 2: We're just doing this to get the word out.
Speaker 5: There's no credit card fee, there's no like sign up membership or anything like that.
Speaker 2: It's just a promotion that we do about once a month, all.
Speaker 3: Right, So it's kind of like a word of mouthing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't need any cash from you. I don't need it.
Speaker 5: Like like I said, they are absolutely free. And whoever you send these flowers to, hopefully they like the arrangements. Hopefully you like the arrangements and you all come back as customers.
Speaker 2: One day.
Speaker 3: You could just send them into my office, that would be fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, we can start with the note. What's the name of the person?
Speaker 3: I might not be there, so maybe just send it to the brokerage because I'm going to be in and out all day. But Chelsea should be at the desk and shall take delivery.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you want to put anything on the card for Chelsea.
Speaker 3: No, it's not going to Chelsea. Chelsea's just the receptionist, you know. Just leave it blank. It's good to have flexibility in these situations.
Speaker 1: Brian, your voice is being broadcast on the radio, and I want to just jump in on that for a second. Why do you need flexibility on where to send romantic roses? My name is Ryan, your voice is being broadcast in the radio. I have Sistine, Tanya, and I have your wife on the line.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, wait, what's going on?
Speaker 1: You tell us what's going on. Your wife informed that you've been flirting with a coworker named Taylor talking about a Brazilian wax, and that you referred to something that you're not going to quote talk about anymore last weekend. So clearly there's something going on with you and Taylor. Clearly you did not want to send the roses to your wife, and clearly you've been sketchy about getting them to your office to be flexible with the cards. So I think at this point the question is what's happening with you and Taylor at work.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how you know about Taylor, but like I'm a real estate broker and sometimes clients need a little extra push. Like when I first got the call, I said, I was hoping it to someone else. I was hoping it was my client that I'm showing today, and I thought, like, you know, if my client needs extra push, I'm going to give them the flowers. Otherwise I'm gonna get it to my wife.
Speaker 1: Samantha, Look what's going on with you and Taylor? Forget about the flowers for a second. Why are you flirting with Taylor through email?
Speaker 3: There's nothing going on between me and Taylor. Yeah, I know the email's got little it looks not good, but like it's nothing going down there.
Speaker 1: It doesn't never cheat, it doesn't look not good. It's clearly inappropriate. So, Samantha, what would you like to know from your husband? Brian?
Speaker 4: I read those emails, Brian, and I saw you deleted them. It seems very guilty to me. What's going on?
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like we just had like a conversation. It was a little bit fun, but like it was just a little bit.
Speaker 1: Don't talk about beginning is in an email? Brian, No, you're you do it.
Speaker 4: That's just so inappropriate. Why would you ever talk about a Brazilian Wax.
Speaker 3: I don't know. It was a long day. I just had something I kind of just see.
Speaker 1: You know, it is a moment, Ran, Samantha is just in the interest of time and people's lives listening right now, Brian, are you cheating on Samantha?
Speaker 3: No, I've never cheen it on you, and I have no intention cheating on anything. Do you talk about this?
Speaker 4: A woman about her shape private is cheating?
Speaker 1: There you go, it is.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I think it was just a conversation.
Speaker 1: But it's all right. Look, the two of you were gonna let you resolve it from this point. Wish you the best of luck. Ryan. You have loung plot here like you were not seeing clearly, Samantha, good luck with this. It's Ryan's Rose's Lady Gaga, It's kiss FM. So Ryan's Rose. A few minutes ago, the Brazilian wax conversation, the flirting, the weekend reference, not the artist.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Samantha, the wife in the situation, wants to call the other woman at work, Taylor, and tell her that she now knows something's going on. So does she have enough information if you hear that Ryan's Roses to make the call. If it's me advising. I say, yeah, that email between the two of them is enough already and she should get to the bottom of it because he's being cagy so exactly, Ryan's roses every Monday, every Thursday. Here KISSFM on air with Ryan Seacrest, Opa Lites. It's Kiss FM rolling to another name to pay a bill this morning kissfm dot com keyboard bills need your name so I can call it and then get you the money. Sophia. You turning twenty one soon?
Speaker 6: I hear yes, I am next Wednesday. On the twenty eighth.
Speaker 1: Shot Shots, Shot Shots Shots.
Speaker 5: I said that I was like, we should have a boozy show.
Speaker 1: Yes, let's go all right. So here, the situation is, you're you're kind of seeing the sky Skeletor. I don't kind of, but you haven't made it official yet. So, but you've been seeing him regularly Skeletor while three years you're senior the skeleton an older guy. Yes, and your friend has asked you to wing with her and you don't know if you can.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so she wants to go out and actually like run a two man. And when you run a two man, it's basically that you and your best friend. You go after two best friends. So you go find two like guys who are together as friends, and your friend takes one and you take the other one.
Speaker 1: Hold, hold, hold, But who takes one for the team if you're not into one? Do you have to take one for the team or the vice versa?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What if the guys aren't equally as attractive? H Like, do you go into the two men saying, Okay, whoever gets a cute one gets a cute one, and the other one's got to take one for the two man team?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you just sometimes you got to suck it up. But thankfully, my best friend and I have opposite tastes, so usually it works out in our favor.
Speaker 1: Well, my opinion is, you can't run a two man and go out with another man of the two men. Why, you've got a boyfriend, have a boyfriend. They're not official, but she wants it to be. And if you do this, it's gonna for sure screw it up if he finds out.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm thinking, Like, I feel like it's so disrespectful. But then my friend she's like, well, you guys aren't in a relationship and you're not official, and he hasn't asked you and this and that.
Speaker 1: So, but your friend has the motive to want to get you to do this because she wants to meet the other man of the two man, So she's got an agenda here. This could really screw up your situation, and your intention is probably to go out and kind of pretend to be after this other kind but not really. So I think it's a bad idea.
Speaker 5: No, I say keep your options open. This guy is not making an official with you, and you know what, it's fair game and to.
Speaker 1: You, Skeletor, if you're listening, she's been offered to go out and have a run a two man. So get on it, bro, get on it intense.
Speaker 6: He is listening.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Ryan, Yes, well you're welcome, and don't let her get out and run the two man. It's Thursday, Bro, tomorrow's Friday. Come on, clock is ticking turn in twenty one too. Things are going to change, Skeletor. Alright, you coming up? Hmmm sweating during this show. I actually perspire now one thousand dollars to pay bill in the in Gabriel Valley. All right, this is Kiss FM.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Some of the things that social media can be good, some of them so good. This is actually a productive this one here a productive trend on social media. It's called the admin night. Admin is something that is a word. Admin is a word that makes I get afraid of admin. Yeah, it makes me nervous, it gives me anxiety. But admin night is something where you make social and admin project right exactly.
Speaker 5: So think about all the admin stuff that we have to do sometimes and maybe it's our to do list. I mean, it's like those emails that you need to respond to, dentist appointments, all the stuff that you're just like, I'll get to it eventually. Well, they're saying, have like an admin night party with your friends. So everyone comes over and everyone kind of kind of like handles that to do list together.
Speaker 2: But you're like drinking, eating, having fun.
Speaker 1: No, it doesn't in this, it doesn't work. You're not going to get it done.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 1: The thing about admin is you want to get all those tasks like cleaning up my closet, cleaning up the clutter and my glove compartment, cleaning up my desk stores. You want to get all of that done as fast and as efficiently as possible by having people over. It's only going to distract me. I'm a not going to do a good job. I'm be not going to get through it. And see I'm not going to be focused. So I think it's actually terrible idea.
Speaker 5: No, it is not a terrible idea at all. Think about like all the random emails that you want to unsubscribe to.
Speaker 1: It's just I need to focus. I can't do that. And also listen to you talk about whatever you're talking about, it's not I can't do that. And I don't want to mix the two, like admin needs to be torture and social needs to be pleasure. Like otherwise I wouldn't know what's pleasure and what's torture.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you have so much stuff on your to do list that you don't get to have the social fund.
Speaker 1: So why not just you're on a Sunday, Git get up early on a Saturday, get this stuff done in the morning with coffee. It's the best way to do it.
Speaker 5: Well, this is taking over for twenty twenty six. You'll see you're going to be invited to my admin night and you better come.
Speaker 1: No, all right, we're going to play a game for Brunel Mars tickets. You want to hear the game celebrity shoe size. Everybody loves celebrity shoe sizes. Yeah, we'll play next. Is kiss up there?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: We want to make the game Celebrity Shoe Size winnable so you can get the Bruno Mars tickets. So here's how it's gonna work. You're gonna be a little framework here Sisny Tanya tickets to go see Bruno Sonya are you there?
Speaker 2: I'm here, I'm here, I'm here all right.
Speaker 1: Time to play? Okay, I'm gonna give you it. Okay, a celebrity, you tell me if their shoe size is bigger or smaller. We found his size. Bruno Mars's bigger or smaller than the size nine. That's Bruno Mars's shoe size, the size nine.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay?
Speaker 4: Is that your shoe size?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Mine? Is it ten?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 2: I thought you were nine and a half.
Speaker 7: Nine and a half.
Speaker 1: It is not a nine and a half. That is a ten. That is a ten.
Speaker 2: Put your shoe back on.
Speaker 1: And I know it's ten, all right. Tongue says ten on this thing. So here we go. Sabrina Carpenter, all right, now, is she bigger? Or smaller than Bruno Mars's size nine. It got men's and women's really not fair. But what do you think? I say?
Speaker 3: Smaller?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well the size six for Sabrina. So there you go. Yes, smaller now Ryan or Reynolds? Here you go, Ryan Reynolds is Ryan Reynolds size bigger, smaller than Bruno Mars? I say bigger, yes, size eleven. Well done, it's only one size up for me, Tanya, right, so lay off?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: How many do I have to get? Right?
Speaker 1: Probably two more? No, one more? You got to right? Just one? Just one? Yeah? Yeah, itames so fun. I'm not keeping scoring right all right? Justin Bieber, Justin Bieber is see bigger or smaller in shoe size than Bruno Mars?
Speaker 3: I say bigger?
Speaker 1: You're wrong? He's sorry now.
Speaker 2: And a half chance?
Speaker 1: Why are you all? Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no way, I don't believe that.
Speaker 1: Okay, well you need to look it up and you'll see. Now, how about this one, Ari and the Grande bigger, smaller than Bruno Mars's shoe size?
Speaker 4: Oh smaller?
Speaker 1: Yeah you're right, you win. Congratulations, you're going to see mass shoes you yes, yes, yes, Ari is the size six. You did it. We appreciate listening, and Bruno Mars is going to be great on stage. And congratulations Sony and Riverside.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, thank you guys, you're.
Speaker 1: The best twenty three, we said at the same time. Hold on, Sistaney will tell you what's new this morning. It is one or two point seven Kiss that f half on air with Ryan Seacrest. It's Cizar Kedder g Lamar on las number one hit music station Kiss FM. So you might have seen the headlines that Vana White gets married. Yeah, there's some beautiful photos of Vanna being held by John, her boyfriend of so many years. Now let me tell you how this went down. So Vana, congratulations first of.
Speaker 2: All, yes, congratulations.
Speaker 1: So yesterday after we finished the show, we were going to take Wheel of Fortune on my way Van And says, hey, when you get here, I got to talk to you in private, and I thought it was everything. Okay, what's you know? What's happening? You want to call me now? Sitting? No, No, I'm fine, I'll see when you get in. Now, when someone does that, is you just steak trouble? What is going I'm trying to put her all together? What is going on. Yes, So I arrived and she closed the door and I'm waiting. She goes, well, Ryan, yes, what she goes, John and I got married. Second congratulations. She had not told anybody yet. She's not you know, this was not out yet. And then afterwards she posted it a few hours later because we were taping some Wheel of Fortune episodes yesterday. But John Donaldson I spent time with him. Guy owns a construction company, a development company. He's four times my size. Yeah big, He's a big, big guy, super guy. On Instagram, Vna posted John and I have been in love for more than a decade. A little while back. We wanted to make it official in a private ceremony. We're excited to share this new, joyful chapter in our lives with all of you. Love Vanna and John love you guys. Congratulations. That is just fantastic news. Yeah, gonna do it for us, guys. Wrapping it up, that was a show. Madison Beer has come by tomorrow, so get ready for it. Isn'ey tanya back room at Sea Beer. And if you missed anything on the show today, it's up on a podcast wherever you get your podcast. That's in the middle of the day, right about midday, we'll post that up one or two point seven Kiss FM talked to you first thing in the morning tomorrow. It's a free gas Friday too. Thanks are listening to on Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow