Speaker 1: My boy Jamaan saying money ain't.
Speaker 2: No telling about Hey, I think he do. Yeah, I think he just get caught up in the moment. Bro.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that he lost eight over eight million dollars in fines and lost salary in the last two years. I didn't know that that.
Speaker 2: Now that makes it not him laughing mat.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, John More, you got to tighten up, bro. And when I say tightened up, don't let him your money, bro. And you need to get some more endorsements in. If you doing that and I see you next on the Call of Dude, then it's cool.
Speaker 3: He probably lost several million, but probably more than that. Like, I don't know that he was about to get you know what I mean, because he had not his shoe was coming out when that happened.
Speaker 4: I think he was with power raided.
Speaker 3: If I'm not mistaken. Look at Draymond. Look at Draymond snitching. Now he had got mad for somebody snitching on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, hey, Draymond, why you ain't try Johnno, why you ain't walk up on John at anybody else?
Speaker 3: Draymond only tried from this country. If you notice that, if they rudy, he's gonna try.
Speaker 1: Hey, John mort would have so much to prove. They'll have to shut that arena like what.
Speaker 2: You want to watching. He can't go out bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not only that, he always like shooting. So he got why in be right here?
Speaker 2: Be right here?
Speaker 3: When I go to the locker room, why in on.
Speaker 1: Be right here five minutes in? Technically it's not even five minutes. Four minutes, bro.
Speaker 2: Y'all are not even winning after that shot. The score is fourteen to nine. It's no need for the gun. God, it's no need you shoot too early. What about y'all member, when you used to do this after they shoot three mello?
Speaker 3: I mean, you're doing that to yourself. He's that's even worse.
Speaker 2: That's suicide.
Speaker 3: Not a player in the NBA that has never shot somebody with their fingers.
Speaker 2: What about when you to do this like choking it?
Speaker 3: You do that to you know that this one?
Speaker 4: This one last year, that ship was hard though, big bucket.
Speaker 2: They gotta get created.
Speaker 5: What am.
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 3: You the playbook man, coach man, get this together, my paper man.
Speaker 2: Together? Man.
Speaker 5: We spend a lot of time right in these players, man, he do, and they say, right here, I see why we don't do this.
Speaker 3: It's it's a good play, coach.
Speaker 2: People parents over there watching, don't never turn your eyes off me.
Speaker 4: That's what y'all doing. You take your eyes off the prize. You take your eyes off the prize.
Speaker 3: But just to play.
Speaker 5: We're gonna we're gonna run to win the game. When we get back out here. We got we got two minutes left, fellers.
Speaker 4: What we're doing. What we're doing. We go with them.
Speaker 3: We go to eighty five a parent coo dot com.
Speaker 6: Okay, you go to the three point you order the shorts that say the South is everywhere, the South is everywhere. You pull up at that three point nine, coach, put your card number in, put your debit numbers, paypalth whatever you order it from.
Speaker 3: And you shoot that three.
Speaker 6: Is that something? We got one quarter there? Come one quarter there? Go to eighty five a pair of co dot com and order these shorts right now. Go all the way so we can win the game. Go all the way and you can win the game, too.
Speaker 3: Can win the game.
Speaker 2: You deserve a ring, right cause this church leaves what they need to do.
Speaker 3: Eighty five appareco dot com.
Speaker 1: Fat damn man, But we get in the show man. We got to send an RP. The Karen Las and his family. Man, the whole l s u like, it's just a sad, sad situation.
Speaker 2: You know, the goal he had a he had a good future. You don't know what people battling.
Speaker 1: Man, Long story short, So if you're going through something, reach out to somebody, if you can talk to him. And if not, man, just know it gets better sometime when you when you get through them through the store.
Speaker 2: Man, that son gotta pop up again.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing, man, I ain't never been in no serious trouble, but I thought.
Speaker 2: Some shit was gonna suck me up.
Speaker 4: Look at you now.
Speaker 1: I still ain't made to the sun rpter Caen relationship. We got a legend of Bill Ain't no way. Yeah, we got Kate kemp in the beer.
Speaker 3: Man Sadden Sadden.
Speaker 2: There you go, Kate camp I feel like.
Speaker 1: This is a sports show, but I feel like, hands down, like I put you in the like the rim of like with the schoolies and the future.
Speaker 3: Like you know what I'm saying. He had your own.
Speaker 1: Sound like and you just came in like bro Like for a minute, people didn't realize how talented you was because like you would get on them hooks and then yeah, chill.
Speaker 3: Be in the background working. Yeah, you can out wrap every time. How old were you when? Yeah, seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah that's what I thought. I was like he was younger than.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah I started young man. Yeah, that's what's up, bro, man, straight up, he gotta do that. They already know what's going.
Speaker 2: Man, what's your favorite basketball and football?
Speaker 3: Basketball?
Speaker 2: Basketball? Who would you like compare yourself.
Speaker 3: To in the game right now?
Speaker 7: Or you're like your skill ser some about hoop and of music and basketball?
Speaker 2: No, man, look rap, I always want to tell you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying. I can get I was coming before the music man was saying who I compare myself to? I go dann Lillo. Mm hmm. I can see that.
Speaker 4: I can see that come when.
Speaker 3: It's time to when it's trying to turn up. Now my dog to shout out. Can't do to shooting it from half bront me.
Speaker 2: No, can camp be outside. So we'll be doing like the coming show. He was in the song.
Speaker 1: You know, like sometime we could forget how many hits some more really got? You started running them down on hosting.
Speaker 2: I was like, man, I'm naming the song that I Then the DJ started just putting. I was like, damn, I forgot about this one. You forget that baby?
Speaker 3: You remember when that job they came up with me?
Speaker 2: Man, what longevity though?
Speaker 3: For real? For real, real?
Speaker 4: What's up a quantity?
Speaker 3: You good? You might know? Okay, that's the wrong person copy that I You mentioned the song, so it just made me but you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nigga k Camp started the motherfucker off that one I'm talking about, like the song?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, still going, still selling? Who you compare your basketball game too? Since you said you was hooping to Lebron, don't playing?
Speaker 2: All right, man, go to the next time. Alright, what's the first thing?
Speaker 3: One on one? I'm busting. I'm telling you, come on, mate, you ain't never playing any of the with like the entertainer leagues and ship like that, because I know that I didn't playing celebrity games. I hoop before I was making music.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, for sure, we got years old.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I gotta do this. You team Uh smart stars, Georgia Stars, Uh George m hm, who's on that Georgia storm? For real? Sure? I was born Oh yeah, we were trashed.
Speaker 2: You played in high school? To you yeah, you say, yeah, that might be all right.
Speaker 3: You played with somebody from like in the au kind maybe not your team on in the era.
Speaker 7: Was to leave now Yeah, A couple of Lorenzo Brown, Chris Singleton, Chris, a couple of like you know what I'm saying, hoops you feel me real hoops?
Speaker 3: Yeah no, damn Lebron Yeah, going to LBJ.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, I love it.
Speaker 2: Bro, So you posting up and all.
Speaker 3: That everything.
Speaker 7: Everything, Man thinks you got something going. I'm on, I'm on everything black.
Speaker 4: Three. I got to pull up the clips on.
Speaker 3: The floor, like you can't wait to pull up telling you, hey.
Speaker 2: When you first started, who was somebody like you? Uh you looked up to? Like or not, you know we use the word look up to, but like who inspired like inspiration wise music?
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, everybody coming from the city for real, bro, go op tip. I ain't become a J fan until I was like eighteen nineteen mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Man. I was telling him all that yesterday. Bro, he thought I would I had we were doing top five, so I said, I put jay Z in there. He was like, like Jaz. I was like, bro, Blueprint my favorite album all.
Speaker 7: Time, And I didn't even know about Blueprint for real, Bro, we did not listen to I ain't nobody. I started with Jay when I when I find out the business movies he and I was like damn, yeah, I got like hard, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But you know, Tip got down with reference Jay a lot. So they were like when they started calling, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So it was like so the sounds were so different. I couldn't go from jails that kid played in the clothes. I wasn't ready for it. I wasn't what Bondbie, what that's on the head?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know all them New York So man, I was thinking about New York music the other day, Like, Bro, they got away with murder for a lot of times.
Speaker 2: It's Brooklyn. Then we could have got every party in College Park.
Speaker 1: They got they were getting the it was murdered. Bro, And I'm talking about them niggas go wow, when.
Speaker 2: You ask bling in the house not fucking around, what's that knowledge that noge Brooklyn?
Speaker 3: That yeah you know what though, that is true because you know I'm from l A s not in either party.
Speaker 4: But I do realize.
Speaker 3: I did realize when I first moved out here fourteen fifteen at everybody that was coming out, it was like they was trying to make sure at that time, they were trying to make sure they didn't sound like somebody else.
Speaker 4: That was out like in New York. They didn't really care.
Speaker 3: It's almost like you kind of wanted to sound like who was dope, so you kind of don't have the same thing with Brooklyn. That type shit all over place. Niggas was trying to do something different or even had a starting to line dance and ship. That's yeah, that shit taken off out of Chicago fans that.
Speaker 1: It's the only reason why I wanted to slow down. Bro, Don't get wrong. I love to see women dance eating niggas nigga getting more excited when the song come on. In the women, nigga, If you were in the club and you pull a fan out, I'm gonna have.
Speaker 2: To guard and take you out.
Speaker 3: Shut that bit down home.
Speaker 2: The line up, nigga, what my fan put that ship?
Speaker 3: Look, I didn't been hiding the club and had a girl put the fan on me. I ain't with a fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, not the fan like with the these niggas the church dance to it. No, no, no, lady, there's a different type of I take that from niggas doing fans from church.
Speaker 3: Make no, ain't doing that. We pulled up the.
Speaker 2: Fan on the TV. What kind of fan we're talking about.
Speaker 4: It's a whole dance to it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: When the killing it, Like you said, the.
Speaker 3: Ladies doing, ain't know the dude start doing it, man, dude start doing everything like that type of fan.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the dudes doing that to him snapping sound Oh no, no, no, no, it's they wave ship they.
Speaker 2: I thought in the pull of phone the niggas.
Speaker 3: List with the hook you gotta put that on the band list with the hooking from God? Ye who on God?
Speaker 4: No person is no fans non I had.
Speaker 2: I had like a fifteen minute conversation with this girl.
Speaker 1: She with like some girls are cool with it was like a group of us though, but she tried to pass me the hookah.
Speaker 2: So I was like, what it is about me? You know what I'm saying talking? I need to change my Like do I look like I was looking for it? Like mom like no, just you never know. I was like I'm wanted them niggas, tell you't want to I don't do vape. I don't. Like I'm telling straight up, don't pass me. Know who you see a timp of my hand?
Speaker 4: You had me that didn't even asked.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: No, look ma, I got nobody on to turn their head towards me.
Speaker 3: What you were saying something about, you know, looking at Jay Because the business I always been wanting to ask rappers this day when you get your stuff played in like a stadium or an arena or something like that in the games, like, how does that?
Speaker 4: How does that even work?
Speaker 3: How it works the DJ present playing that?
Speaker 4: Now my business?
Speaker 7: As far as business wise, it depends if it's you know what I'm saying, you got your ship registered for real? Because in my mind I be the way out here swast surfing them Nigga should be Diamond Triple.
Speaker 3: That's you know what I'm saying. I'll be thinking about it.
Speaker 7: I go to the Hawks game games all the time here sweast surface so much, and I'd be like, damn, who really getting paid with this ship?
Speaker 3: Shout out to the boards man, shout out for sure.
Speaker 1: But like you said, and it's at every stadium and they d every they take breaks where you know, it's like the swag surf time know it coming.
Speaker 2: White people like it's time to swag surf grab.
Speaker 3: Right when you.
Speaker 2: See somebody white directing it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you washed it here, ain't.
Speaker 4: Yeah they should have spread that right now because you know the boys that.
Speaker 3: Be like dum Stop Believe and.
Speaker 2: You know they got their money count what's the song that like took off that you didn't even think that, Like it blew your mind?
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: That blew my mind.
Speaker 2: Uh, I know they went crazy with the Renegade on.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say, I was gonna say that for real. I didn't think that was gonna you know, I knew it was gonna do something, but I didn't know it's gonna do that. But it was a lot of ship that happened with that song that made you do that, you know what I'm saying. A lot of politics and like ship that kind of put fuel on the fire and ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. It was gonna be a good song in the city, but a lot of ship that went in with it.
Speaker 1: It been through the roof that was bro I'd be liking where It's like when nigga you just sometimes like not to say, you know what I'm saying, But sometimes niggas just feel unstoppable.
Speaker 3: Bromh like.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, telling you why yeah, little broy. But I'm saying this wasn't now Green. I ain't even finna lie to you. I ain't even finna got no, I ain't gonna try to make you get some money. If you want money, come join their prize pick team. And when I say joined the prize pick team, man, all you gotta do use that cold broken plate, deposits some money and we're gonna win some money.
Speaker 2: The playoffs staring now this one.
Speaker 1: Everybody serious. During the year, you wein out of all that that bs. Some players don't care about the numbers during the season. They just want to make the playoffs. But guess what we in the playoffs, we got some playing games going on. You got ok C and the A they number one in the West, Cleveland number one in the East. You got Boston number two in the East. You got the Rockets number two in the West. But guess what it's when it gets tricky the middle teams where you got Lebron going against at men.
Speaker 2: Oh that's when it gets real. Oh, that's when it gets real.
Speaker 1: You got Milwaukee against the Pacers, the Nuggets against the Clippers. Come on, man, yo kic he a triple double assassin. He averaged that during the regular season. What you think he gonna do during the playoffs. Look, I ain't no mathematician. I ain't no scientist. I'm just trying to put some money in your pocket. Man, go use that cold broken play man. Tell him we sent you.
Speaker 2: Now. Watch me here, watch me here, hein Man, This ain't ain't no gimmick or nothing like that. I've been trying to drop their weight off for a minute. You know what, he will make it easy. Couse it's like a meal replacement. And I love strawberry like on a cheese, this strawberry banana. Actually it's good. It t ain't better than coffee. That's where I rob with it.
Speaker 1: And it cheaping than coffee. Sometimes coffee. They be talking about replacing meal with certain stuff. Sometime the replacement costs more than the food you might have had hated the food. Ain't no reason why some stuff that you call a meal replacement costs him twenty nine dollars.
Speaker 2: I could have win and got a salmon in some broccolis and rice would have dessert. But not with he. He'll make it cheap and it not you. It's straight too. It ain't got that bitter after taste, real smooth. I drink to it. These a day shirt off this So I'm just telling you. I'm just telling you what I'm be and don't worry about how it got there. Look, most people do commercials. They take a silk then they do it. Make sure you support Hull. Yeah what then my Phil's hilp. New customers go to Wwwhell dot com, slash eighty five sports and guess what you get fifteen percent off and they gonna send you another gift when they Hey, that's why we're doing it. Man, don't think I'm just telling you the drinking and you gonna spend your own money. I'm throwing you a little deal out there. This ain't no this ain't no special or nothing. It's a deal from broken Plate, eighty five Sports. Use that cold that's eighty five sports and get what they take it fifteen percent off. Do the mail nine silk.
Speaker 3: Way, he said Lebron for his real basketball both Lebron want to stop me one on one again. Lebron want to see me, want to be one?
Speaker 2: We put it on.
Speaker 3: Uh, what's that network?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: Broken play niggas that We'll put it right now.
Speaker 3: No now, y'all never. But it's a hooping it's a hooping ship on YouTube. I forgot the name of that. She always watched that motherfucker when they're playing one, playing one's one of the ones. Uh, I ain't the Crew League playing one. That's a ball is life. I forgot the name of. But I know we can get some smoke. We can get some smoke.
Speaker 2: I don't even know the name of that ship I.
Speaker 3: Was watching because I think what's the name Brandon Jens was playing in that joint, was just playing one. Mario Thomas being there playing so yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sometimes you don't realize how good them niggas be unto like.
Speaker 3: As Mario Thomas by me, y'all played one on one.
Speaker 7: We didn't play one on one, but he played with me at the celebrity game and Charlotte dropped thirty on not on him.
Speaker 4: But but you seeing it what Walker seen it?
Speaker 3: Ash Walker actually niggas so when you couldn't.
Speaker 4: But Lebron is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I don't care who it is. Confidence Bron is still doing that ship. That fouty o god. Next chapter that's that's not.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: The Tennessee quarterback Nico I can't never say you name hits the portal.
Speaker 4: I am a lever.
Speaker 3: Somebody had a jersey on the I am a fuck nigga because he leave, because he's leaving the school. Somebody from the school had cut the last part of the Jeff mediocre bro that we're talking about last season.
Speaker 2: Bro, he going to play with Bill Billet chick at u n C.
Speaker 3: Get that bag for me. It's three point five.
Speaker 2: I believe what Tennessee offering two point eight.
Speaker 4: I think something like that.
Speaker 3: Nigga ain't on number one because somebody else got for getting paid. That's right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not right there. I knew he was boy them nigga them hell may be saving a lot of niggas. Come back to your picture.
Speaker 4: Where are you from from Hawaii?
Speaker 2: Say yes, yeah, you got that ship.
Speaker 1: Keep that motherfucker knaket skullingd.
Speaker 2: But I thought.
Speaker 3: I knew he was gonna be trouble because this buddy that was playing, he was a real big recruit in high school. But he in seven on seven games in pajama pants and ship. Oh I've seen you know ye yeah, yeah, okay, cool. Yeah, I did see that. He got a lot of bush, He got a lot of potential. He has a lot of talent. But last year was his first year. That's the first year playing. Okay, looking good though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they would pay somebody good.
Speaker 3: Hey, they made it to the place Alabama, they did make it to the They couldn't Tennessee couldn't do that because if they went and just went ahead and gave him some money, that ship would have started a domino effect for all the other teams that have to.
Speaker 2: How ton CC looking.
Speaker 3: You go to play these niggas, somebody somebody, but you're gonna have to be the top niggas. Like if the quarterback from Ohio State who just won the national championship came back and said I want more money, to give him more money, but not a nigga that that didn't win.
Speaker 2: They said, players have to sign contracts, we.
Speaker 3: Need a draft at that point, yeah, this ship, yeah, and then yeah, that's that's a minor league system. I tell you what, if I signed a contract, I tell you what, I ain't going class.
Speaker 4: You got me as soon as I signed on that in the contract.
Speaker 3: But yeah, man, soon as yeah, I ain't signed no contract that says something about some books.
Speaker 4: MANU up?
Speaker 2: Did you try to? God, damn you tried to?
Speaker 3: What? As far as what just go?
Speaker 4: I tried with Georgie Freman close to it? Yeah I did, I did.
Speaker 3: I did West Georgia flight two months.
Speaker 2: Oh you went to school for real though, Yeah, he was on campus. Got that refund? Yeah, real said too much. That's all they got music. Look, you got a college playlist if you think about it.
Speaker 3: When they dropped like that, do it do it all night? Whatever? Money? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, for sure they play all this because I still do college shows. You know, you know what I'm saying, like do comedy and college shows. That's still It's crazy how that should still get played.
Speaker 7: Thought that that should be that should be blowing my mind.
Speaker 3: I do college show. I just had a show and well was just at Louisiana what three days ago?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Old ship in mind? You the new kids doing it? Damn damn yeah, bro, you dropped that.
Speaker 2: Do it?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: What's the uh?
Speaker 1: What's something else they got? Damn be fucking fucking me up that they be knowing they be on the chief keep ship that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you play that for co gonna go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they love all the old school.
Speaker 3: On ship.
Speaker 1: Like, but like if I was in college, a motherfucker couldn't come drop earth windingly.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Bro, Like, yo, y, don't get these niggas off the stage. What I'm saying with the cold that before that is when I see you, I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 3: That's that's hard. Olders like the still the gap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, about the same.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it'd be the internet bro it whatever go viral again, TikTok gotta going crazy, bring all the songs, but it be real good music though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some ship that ain't coming back. A lot of you know what I'm saying, A lot of ship that was hard for the taking. And the young lady living here.
Speaker 3: God damn, like that ship is so crazy. I want to getting paid all that.
Speaker 4: Another great you know that is.
Speaker 2: Reposting this ship out that nigga don't want nothing to do it.
Speaker 3: Let me get all that, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out to it. Man, I hadn't want the damn the bank. Shout out the bank. They had full four day man. The nigga that nigga lay got there even performed his ass on.
Speaker 3: But he did to push up, needed to push up. She did to push up push up before, like right before he started. Yeah he's trying to go viral.
Speaker 4: He was excited.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're crazy, motherfucker.
Speaker 7: Man, that man shout out in ar and be. I've seen the play y'all did to be was working that move with with that song. Now now with the song because I uh, you know, I still be But I seen l A l A working with them for months. They kept the nigga content going and ging and going.
Speaker 3: He was in the studio running and around caught one.
Speaker 2: He's still sucking with them, right, so I don't do no ship.
Speaker 3: Also, he was, I got no honey bunch, But I know the candle that ship on today.
Speaker 4: I know that's it exclusive feel me.
Speaker 1: Jane Daniel Moms is at it again. She was spotted partner alongside Jane Nett Brandon.
Speaker 2: You was wedding.
Speaker 3: Then we talk about this ship being alarming the first time? What is that? Oh buddy, that's yeah, that's jan did right man? Right as.
Speaker 2: Man, I couldn't be around that ship. Come on, cauld that nigga be mad at me? Like, bro, why you be blaying? You want somebody? I better make a decision. Yeah, I don't know what athletes get drink.
Speaker 4: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Let's let's let's be one hundred hey ball, let's be one hundred percent fair. Bro.
Speaker 3: If he's at somebody's wedding, that's probably somebody been knowing since he was young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she probably been knowing. He probably been in her house. She whoever it is, probably like her.
Speaker 3: Son to she got to be at the wedding that some ship she ain't supposed to be at, but she got to be at. So he's at You look at it like it was his homewoys with the recept recept she knows him whoever that was, and he would have her age. So it seems to be too consistent, though, Bro, every time I see there for this portion right here.
Speaker 2: Did you see when he was talking to Jujus.
Speaker 7: That's the first time I seen it, So yeah, that was one thing in my mind. I was just you know what I'm saying, that's the first time I ever seen her do that. I'm like, Okay, she being a mama exa word.
Speaker 2: Bringing up she's gonna say, so, yeah, that's the point. I know what you're doing.
Speaker 3: Why receiver for the Chiefs his mama. They they look at look at.
Speaker 2: It like I'm being disrespectable.
Speaker 3: Nigga younger than me.
Speaker 2: Nigga sued to be looking at your MoMA.
Speaker 3: That's natural natural. Yeah he fire, Yeah, like he was fast. He probably might be the fastest in the league right now. That Nigga started being all that ship or a moment she looked youngest.
Speaker 2: I remember that. I watched that game line.
Speaker 3: That clip. I've seen that clip contact, I've seen that clip you did, and you know it's dope too. I had did uh uh Mama Kay Camps event for Christmas. Yeah, yeah, I did some comedy there and it was dope because you came in at the end, you did your songs. She was up there performing on camera, so.
Speaker 2: That she was dope. That's long when your mom like supported your visions like that.
Speaker 3: Your mom, especially Mama like cut that bitch out like yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's another one that they God damn.
Speaker 1: When when the song first came out, they weren't doing the ship that they do now they do snip snips.
Speaker 3: I got into it.
Speaker 7: The nigga started that ship when I ain't getting to it with the nig It was like five years later this nigga on Twitter like, yeah, I need my credit, Like nigga five years?
Speaker 2: What you still reaching? Come on, man, So how did he How do we even know he was a nigga that started.
Speaker 7: Because remember vine ye like five six second little you know what I'm saying. I guess he did like a snip snip hole when the song first came out. I guess that she just he probably got that somebody else.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: On the vine. So I'm in the club when you know, cut the bitch y'all. Come on, I see everybody saying the snip snip talking about in colleges college next time. I couldn't wait for that. You gotta got there. You can't be looking like an un.
Speaker 3: Gotta be on point.
Speaker 1: Gotta be on point where they got Damn now, mister, Yeah, I had said something and the girl did this, oh that t ship.
Speaker 2: I ain't know what she was saying. What are you talking about? She said that mean you clopped, like just say you're fucking with don't goddamn do that snapping me?
Speaker 1: You all, you don't work with a lot of the you know, people from all the city. Who is somebody you wanted to work with that.
Speaker 3: You didn't get a chance to at the city. It isn't no matter. I say, we say the city first, then we go to uh city.
Speaker 7: I say future in Future ain't dead, not yet. Uh Me and Thug ain't dead nothing yet. I'd have been in the studio with it. I didn't play mad with. We still ain't recording on mut Future and thup.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'll be the right especially you and Pluto's make it happen. Yeah, I'm a cool too. Yeah, Future cool.
Speaker 2: It got happen. It's gonna happen time, matter of time. Yeah, it's gonna happen. It's gonna be hard to Oh, nigga, you ain't gotta tell nigga my buddy Marco.
Speaker 3: God damn.
Speaker 2: When you dropped that, Uh was that comfortable? Mm hmm, that's the one you singing on. He was like he swore up and down camp from Florida. He was like, Bro, this's a Florida song. I was like, Bro, this nigga is from a love. He was like, bro, this is floored up. But I told her, I said weed, but she was just judgmental.
Speaker 3: Old nigga.
Speaker 4: Now y'all get out of here smoking that way. In front of the building.
Speaker 2: Man, she knew my brother gonna practice up. She doesn't want me to be like my brother. So I was like, mother, look I got some tags.
Speaker 3: Look I smoked weed.
Speaker 2: She started crying, like motherfuckers.
Speaker 9: But this what got I said, Mom, you have to understand that you taught me well enough to not do crack.
Speaker 3: I'm smart. I'm still of your son now.
Speaker 2: And she was like okay. She was like, just don't. I was like, you gotta understand.
Speaker 3: And this what got it too, I said, think about it.
Speaker 2: I've been smoking. The teachers ain't called you yet.
Speaker 9: I ain't got no disciplinear little firl. I ain't been called for the office one last time they called me. She was like, I ain't calling me in a minute, and she said this is because of the weed. I'm like, he because weed.
Speaker 10: I'm trying to I'm trying to do whatever together. I'm like, really, come me there, don't tell you another thing, Mama. I started big drawing too.
Speaker 5: I get tired of seeing the same ship on my timeline. I do something, yeah, something, man like that ship ain't.
Speaker 3: Make up to make the same ship. Broa he business on a creek and white. I'm going to get a job out there doing that.
Speaker 4: I need one cat.
Speaker 3: That the only play the girl going.
Speaker 5: You might do a little dubai funk. I want to go stand in the desert for this ship to take pictures. Man, y'all ain't having fun just to say you did it though everybody robots ain't no motherfucking robot. So I'm glad I could be the one to go out there and do something. You would be like, Man, you know what Trinity in this. I'm gonna go Trindy son face tied me while I was in Trinidad when when the carnival was over with, he could have custed.
Speaker 3: I would have been cool with it.
Speaker 2: I could tell.
Speaker 4: I can tell he wanted to say.
Speaker 2: What the fuck you got out?
Speaker 8: When I opened my ground, I seen all that purpose swollen airline. Man, bro right now you're out there showing you you having fun?
Speaker 3: Is up? Guy?
Speaker 5: And I brought my costa home with me put to do some some role playing. That motherfucker y'all got it. May that Constal will call me. Hey listen, bro, y'all nigga bulls ship that that that it was a rat God, oh me, this ain't no cheap man.
Speaker 3: Ship for some bees and man.
Speaker 5: Listen for the bees and pies for some fordous damn some doubts in the throng.
Speaker 11: This ship.
Speaker 2: Nigga said, some be.
Speaker 4: Oh god bro.
Speaker 2: Crazy No, no talking about mark o'lavel oh ship Marko from flod Okay, Yeah, so so of court, like what kind of nigga want to you know, take out you know, nigga, don't let the niggas take Atlanta.
Speaker 7: Mardy Hell No, Hell said they had that Florida by Yeah, and it don't don't even though I can't think of nobody from Florida that got something.
Speaker 3: Like that Florida like that FASTI so you spey it up. They might. Yeah. He just trying to say you're reaching when the song is good. They just want, you know me, get that Jacksonville hold on Jackson So who.
Speaker 2: Outside the city said, uh who.
Speaker 3: Outside the city? Uh man ship. I'm just gonna say, Drake and Kentrick it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna pick no side Drake and Kendrick. But anybody really, I don't. I don't taste that ship no more. Bro, you know what I'm saying. Really, whatever come to me as far as vibing energy. You know what I'm saying. I used to be a young nigga in the game trying to you know what I'm saying, like, oh, I want this, I want to you know this.
Speaker 3: Nigga ain't really fucking with you like that.
Speaker 7: You like, all right, cool? You know what I'm saying. Just gonna build my own ider, stand on my own ship and did a lot of nigga be chasing too much? Nigga nigga in the game started dick riding, just running around niggas. I never been an artist that ran around niggas. You know what I'm saying. I stood on my ship. I just kept my ship going. That's growth, feel me.
Speaker 1: Because you think about it, ship you don't have a god damn song every year consistency, Yeah, nigga, god damn consistently.
Speaker 3: Fuck what you gonna say about I was just some nigga be running around, But like, man, can I can I get on your song? Can we do something that type ship?
Speaker 2: They ain't gonna san like that. We got to get one in bit bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, that's the one you called me big Bro, not Ken. Okay, call me me me.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing some hot ship.
Speaker 7: Now for real, But nah, it'd be like that man. You know what I'm saying, I don't. I don't knock it. If if a younger artist doing it. You know what I'm saying, that's the grind, that's what you gotta do. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I used to do that ship when I was a young nigga, But when I got in the game and realized what was going on, I was like, all.
Speaker 7: Right, cool, you can't be doing that politics and yeah, that shit be looking goddamn sometimes look cheesy, but you gotta just stand on your ground. And just because if a nigga, if you want somebody to hear you, they gonna hear you. Put the work in and somebody gonna hear.
Speaker 3: You know what I say.
Speaker 2: A lot of songs you was on futures on early niggas would think it was your song.
Speaker 1: So sometimes that don't help, even like I take it. If we're gonna go back and watchee you in the future. You remember it was wash the song, the rats On.
Speaker 2: Rack, But nigga that was future song.
Speaker 3: Outside the same situation would do it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, I ain't want to say it.
Speaker 3: Chro you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even the god damn old money Baby, I ain't got nothing. But it's like, Bro, I don't I might be biased. I was like, Bro, I'm I'm gonna start.
Speaker 2: Because after you don't really get to the end of a lot of songs, bro, especially in the.
Speaker 3: Club Woman thirty Yeah, I mean thirty verse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, strip club nigga nigga might not ever heard you forgot.
Speaker 3: Telling you going down. They got to a point nigga nigga playing.
Speaker 7: I had second verse on song, I forget my second verse, I don't be here my second verd I had two verses on the song.
Speaker 3: I'll be like, damn, there you go again. What's up nigga.
Speaker 4: Boy?
Speaker 2: But hell yeah that one I was like this nigga here, like like that's what some hit make up type ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah for sure. That just being in the studio here to day Bro, that what what new orders? I know that might be off topic. Who you got coming up? Who coming to you? Like the little bro, a big bro real in a real situation to where they're looking for some like tutelag mentoring right now? Yeah, little crank, where are you from?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 7: From my side, Maria you're talking about son, you up trying to get him a deal. He arp, little crank, let's hype him up. You out of the whole game two story. You know what I'm saying, trappling learning, you know the whole You know jay R was heaving jeans?
Speaker 3: What was up?
Speaker 2: So after after you do the features and stuff and then you like, what about about that?
Speaker 3: Is? Like?
Speaker 1: Was it the business where you like, I'm gonna make sure like I'm god damn putting my own ship out doing my ship because like cause, like I say this, this is how I'm gonna word I don't want to word it crazy, but it was like ship, if I could get these niggas a hit, I just gave you these niggas a hit.
Speaker 3: Yeah you're saying how that worked?
Speaker 1: No, I'm saying, like what made you be like ship? Let me I'm gonna take a break on these features and god damn really locked.
Speaker 3: Because you're basically throwing up lot ever got damn autumn songs?
Speaker 7: Autumn song? Well, no, no, the only song that what mine was doing, that's all that was all my ship. And I don't I don't even go in the studio and say, you know what, I'm saying the hit it just that shit, just just be I ain't never one time waiting the studio. I gotta make a hit. They ain't howh operate. I just go in there and vibe out and ship. If niggas fuck with the niggas fuck with it. You made, you made music, come out the soul and just what's going on in the city. And like you said, i'd be outside, bro. I just went to Magic by myself, low key with the mask on, just and that bit, just watching sh you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying this just to be in the you know, boy out running down like man, I'm just going to go to Magic real quick. But so I know what's going on. So I just going out. I might do that, go to the studio, give out that vibe. Top three strip clubs in Atlanta, go flaing, fling Flame, Come on, man, come on man all time.
Speaker 7: Right now, flags in my spot, Man, I get I get an extra love in the flame. But I go flaing, I go over the lore.
Speaker 3: Oh you one when when the first part they were crazy.
Speaker 2: Old school. Don't forget about one on them though.
Speaker 3: With somebout because a lot of we go. Oh, it's a lot of we can go. I said top three to make it difficult if you go top five and make a little new old.
Speaker 7: Now, okay, so I'm gonna take out the lord. I'm just gonna just do what's going on right now flying m hmm magic because you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I know that gang game.
Speaker 7: And this when I won't count, But I just love being that bit Cheetah boy. Hey, you know hey, but Cheetah got yeah, got Now.
Speaker 2: You go on Wednesday. Wednesday, they don't turn into niggas.
Speaker 3: Got the grand I don't miss marsh March madness next year to man, that boy. The first couple of games, the first couple of days in the Cheetah that nigga till I don't hold dance like I used to hate that ship, like you hate that.
Speaker 2: She would have got food.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they turned up.
Speaker 2: It was that was that magic.
Speaker 3: She was like I'm cheating.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the hell you doing?
Speaker 3: But I was like this, come you shout out to the kitchen over there. Man, what I always used to go to get something to eat? You just tolerate.
Speaker 2: I used to folish though that I said all the time you got that.
Speaker 3: What I say, goolis the.
Speaker 2: Nigga when they had the little boy fight, and.
Speaker 3: I wish I could say the same. But let me tell you why though. A certain reason I ain't had nothing to do with polish for real. It was because you know when you sit it on the little couch that's right up up on the stage in there, and the nigga dropped a cigarette you, Oh yeah, a nigga dropped a cigarette on me.
Speaker 2: They changed smoking cigarettes.
Speaker 3: Stayed, You stayed in the club, left, I left. I ain't been back, and that's closed closed. I was bro, I was gonna murder. I mean, I was gonna underlive.
Speaker 2: You're gonna never get that about your clothes, hell bro.
Speaker 3: And that was my nice shot right now. Man, Yeah Bro, I had it out out of the Gucci man. Man, that's what we met. Oh yeah, bro, I so little bro. Speaking of GUCA, I used to be sitting up sitting up in Magic with DJ Boot shout out the boot man, Yeah, be about maybefore thirty five o'clock and Gucci just walking in. This big boot used to walk in that bitch and hand them the CD like he just recorded that motherfucker like play that ship from me right there? He sit up, roll up, and it's listening to his ship in magic.
Speaker 2: You got to see how I guess how I signed out name of two Girls down. If it ain't got the feel in the club.
Speaker 3: Going on, Yeah, I seem to do that a bunch of times. Man, Nigga, I mean you was in there.
Speaker 4: Oh you know I used to work in Oh.
Speaker 2: I'm glad I done got to the age where I could go back and reminisce off music like bro lay. I've been listening to the God Damn Chief, Keith and Gucci. Oh yeah, you know what I'm saying. You be thinking like they did that.
Speaker 3: You know my ship though, that playing James. That's why I went back to great song man that.
Speaker 2: Ship with Rocco.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sports Center my favorite.
Speaker 2: Whole mins table.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, let that ship right A Top five Top five mixtapes all.
Speaker 3: Turn That's that's a lot that's been talking about that.
Speaker 2: No, hell no, nigga, I'm talking about what I'm saying. He got like it, bro he got like he got so you also hold on. Let's let's let me ask you this is it.
Speaker 3: Top five just actual mixtapes of top five people that artists that make mixtape make.
Speaker 1: The top five mixtape, like something like cod We were just talking about you said the Sports Center, So I.
Speaker 2: Think that will probably be one.
Speaker 7: I'm saying, all right, I got you. Oh ye a sports center. Streets is calling future dirty sprite. Now I'm gona dirty sprite. Okay, Streets calling hard to hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, made myself a boss.
Speaker 3: That ship came crazy? What's that? What's that?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 7: Mixtape Tip had and I tip, uh the boy had before he went to chain.
Speaker 2: I know you're talking about codeine? Was it codin Cowboy?
Speaker 3: Was coden Cowboy? Was a red cover of something like what's it?
Speaker 2: Codin Cowboys?
Speaker 3: Codin Cowboy? That?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had that spending on them.
Speaker 3: It was a red covered, wasn't it.
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 4: That might have been it? Is that one?
Speaker 3: That that one? But that three four ship? Tip?
Speaker 7: No, not really, but now he got the gangs speaking of gangst gred Wayne dedication, Oh yeah all of them.
Speaker 12: Go ahead, yeah on that right there? Yeah yeah yeah that hard that hard? Yeah, Yeah, what's your.
Speaker 3: I don't go past little Wayne. I like but ship. I got my mixed tapes for currency is type type ship go back A little bit cabin fever. I like, yeah, that's on, that's Cavin fever.
Speaker 2: But I've never just being real, I ain't never got it. I hadn't didn't get into that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, smoke up pretty much crazy. We're still going.
Speaker 2: He did some ship the other day. He got damn so.
Speaker 3: Pushing orange out of range. I put that in the fire Class Clash, that Kendrick section O ship, something like that. Nay, I'm saying, Okay, cool me got Jesus try.
Speaker 11: I think the greatest success story might be the hot Cheeto man. Shout out to my Mexican dude, who came up with the hot Cheeto Yeah, came up with the little flaming hot flavor and pitched it to him and ship. You know how many times they probably shoot it on him?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He's like, hey, I have a new would you mop up the spill? Please? The fuck is wrong with this guy every time he comes in here.
Speaker 11: Every time he comes in here, her man said, I don't give a fuck about at.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is a low te anyway, I thought that was his name.
Speaker 11: I know they didn't give him enough either, because flaming hot Cheetos. The fuck the world up, flaming hot cheetos, the fuck the world up. White people started eating him. That's when I knew.
Speaker 3: I said, okay, look, God's about it. You're right, I got the true vision I got, of course, the little one.
Speaker 2: I probably got the dedication. Yeah, ship, I slicked one. The goddamn put no ceilings in.
Speaker 3: That motherfucker took you, say, Wayne, because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to alternate out there, that future.
Speaker 3: I had to say.
Speaker 2: Dirty Sprite was set them up for yeah, because it's like on that Dirty Sprite.
Speaker 3: You went super saying bro.
Speaker 2: And then that was different for like.
Speaker 1: The city like you know what I'm saying, just started like you just start hearing new music and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: It like open the doors like your rich homie that's still going in al right, be that.
Speaker 2: Boy, Yeah, man, I like it now.
Speaker 1: You know the one it's still going You know when you can go to Central Station, nown't play your whole They were playing that whole rich on me. I said, Bro, he got damn I said, he get a damn club song. It's a rap that nigga came out with that type of way. I said, he'll never be back. He never would be back, that type of way did it.
Speaker 3: Though, it definitely did.
Speaker 7: I remember got I was coming up and I was watching Kwan that nigga doing something the show. I was like, boy, they didn't get rich. Boy, I mean broken heads this nigga getting rich.
Speaker 1: But see it's different way you see a person like like popping just take off man. Who else somebody you've seen like that?
Speaker 3: Everybody?
Speaker 2: But should you got you do the same.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I say I don't like Simon chains.
Speaker 7: List seen everybody steps bro. You know what I'm saying, Like I pay attention to the game. Niggas that's popping, niggas who got them bubbling? I'll be watching like I'll be seeing the moves niggas making what what.
Speaker 2: What you think? What what was the term when you be like all right, I'm here.
Speaker 7: When my ship switched, yeah, because like you know how sometimes switch people will be.
Speaker 1: Like I fuck with bro old musical. I thought when Bro, when first came, ain't out, then they'll switch.
Speaker 2: When was you like? That's when I switched?
Speaker 7: I knew my ship chained uh Ice to record at akon spot on fourteenth Street, booth Vision I think it was called boot Vision, but Ice being that bitch every day. I'm talking about for years straight. We used to be in the sea room. We weren't supposed to be in the sea room. Mind you con you know what I'm saying, boot, How everybody was in this month. You know what I'm saying. Everybody was in that motherfucking We just vibe out you doing our thing right. Nobody paid us no attention. I dropped money, baby, So now I'm you know what I'm saying, going to do a little So come back to everybody like, but you going, gret I've been in this motherfucker whole year that when I knew ship with them, Like, oh yeah, I'm gonna add now, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: They gotta they gotta respect.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: They probably went up on their priory to facts.
Speaker 3: They keep this out that motherfucker. Actually we had a bit to turn important lesson for anybody that's younger that's an artist in any type of form out here, Like they weren't really supposed to. Ain't nothing to the nigga till he got and he knew that too. That's why he was going up to the n D and like yo, y'all know me during that time. I wasn't even like, hey, fun with me.
Speaker 4: We were just in the studio work niggas.
Speaker 3: Earlier, niggas to be just bro, just do your work. You know what I'm saying. Ship gonna it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: God damn what what like the bench show?
Speaker 3: You don't?
Speaker 2: You know? Like you know what I mean? What shitty like to perform?
Speaker 7: I say that, you know, I be torn, Bro, I'll be selling ship out too. I ain't gonna lie to you, but my favorite city is my top three Chicago. I'm gonna say all texts. I ain't gonna divide them up. Good call boy, great, I'm a divim. Just say Texas for Dallas like damn, bro, I'm telling you Chicago, Texas and uh Milwaukee. You know was born in Milwaukee. I ain't know born Milwauk.
Speaker 3: When I go up there, they had the hell I do this ship here? Damn? I knew.
Speaker 13: Right time to Milwaukee that nigga, How long you have stayed there?
Speaker 1: How long you was in Milwaukee for you moved one years old?
Speaker 3: My deal? When I baby, I've been here my whole life so crazy.
Speaker 7: When I when I finally popped, You know what I'm saying, folks knowing from Milwaukee.
Speaker 3: And they know your family, they'd be like, but you're from our heill.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, come on, man, oh, y'all, Nigga ain't even gonna lot Milwaukee. Ain't ship to play, not not at all.
Speaker 1: Some street ship going on, you know, like as Atlanta, we be thinking when you hit them city like that south Fast City, Like what ship.
Speaker 2: Milwaukee to South city I'm talking about. I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Louis anything at miw West ain't around what.
Speaker 2: Point?
Speaker 4: Look again, ain't playing with y'all, No.
Speaker 2: Not at all.
Speaker 1: Show God damn Zion Wilson. You have had a stalker that Nigga got. His alleged stalker, Chema Love, reportedly assaulted a romantic rival inside his home.
Speaker 2: But I like how they words.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so what the fuck is that? That's his stalker?
Speaker 2: What's the what's that talk show your body?
Speaker 4: That's his baby mama. That's baby mama. Yeah, that's the same person.
Speaker 3: That's not a baby mama, Dough, that's the stalker. That's the that's the stalker. St every money you sure talk love you the keys. I'm pretty sure I don't forward that stalking ship man back to the romantic rival. What is a romantic rival? Is that his got she caught.
Speaker 4: He got a bitch in the house.
Speaker 2: That's not the rival she cut she called, not gonna lie, she's cleaned up.
Speaker 3: Now that's her history to be a rival overray. So they got here.
Speaker 2: She tell how she posed.
Speaker 3: So you can't be a rival by just meeting somebody for the first time. This ship is deeper than rap right now, y'all.
Speaker 2: That nigga ball like now there was gameself.
Speaker 3: You're a rival like you don't know? Said, excuse me. She tore her nails off.
Speaker 2: Listen, coach, you gotta.
Speaker 4: Get somebody to torture her.
Speaker 3: Man, what happened? She tore her nails off, Yeah, and hitting her hit her with some keys and said, count your days. It's going to be in your head next when I dropped this baby, let.
Speaker 4: Me tell you how I know. She was really mad.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 3: She also eggs eggs and bit eggs. He threw about three thousand dollars worth.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie. We used to egg houses back in the day. I promise y'all won't do that ship no more.
Speaker 1: Now, somebody, nigga I'm throwing I'm throwing you would be better throwing chicken.
Speaker 3: We're all chicken more coming to that story, bro.
Speaker 2: The thing is, though it wiked weird hoes, though I seen we all, the one.
Speaker 7: The one that went crazy on Twitter, that's all right. Time you said a person, yeah crazy, that.
Speaker 3: Ship a little weak.
Speaker 2: But that ship that nigga camp on college fade or made before she had did all that to herself.
Speaker 3: She was fine though when she first came out from she had she she did a lot to that like recently.
Speaker 2: And I don't learn, like like being around people and being around and you hear women talk.
Speaker 1: I never like speak my like, you know, opinion on something like if I be like, man, you look you want to tell them like you didn't even have to do that.
Speaker 2: You I thought you were finding it. You let them do whatever they want to do. L slow down. You didn't see me hard shipping two years?
Speaker 4: Oh God, as soon as you went.
Speaker 2: You didn't need all them titties.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Tell you, no, you need that money.
Speaker 2: You need that money. Check. He ain't tie your shooting three years.
Speaker 4: You gotta hear that.
Speaker 2: Trying to get you a damn NFL player.
Speaker 3: They be tripping. Now I'll be tripping when they get their body done. And then they be like a hostess at the restaurant like they you just you spend fifty bands to be right here. Oh god, yeah, huh, I'm talking about teeth and body. You said what they do and want them airbnbs and god doing some ship like I.
Speaker 2: Said, they're doing the care credits ship.
Speaker 7: But that she did watch that show on that flip beauty and black. I ain't saying that one of y'all seeing that.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, is that the Tyler parents the hotel motherfucker that little Yeah yeah, damn, damn, it's a flat y'all be careful, check on your friends.
Speaker 2: Please, no real talk.
Speaker 1: And then like and fellas like sometimes that give women compliments where they are no.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, that's what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: What you gotta do, Beautifron will after you get that pushy something. You stopped compliments.
Speaker 4: Now you're speaking game.
Speaker 1: Even if y'a't mean that ship. You feel you're killing them pairs to day. They don't want to bitch a three time that week. You gotta keep them morale up.
Speaker 4: You get them babies off for you.
Speaker 3: You be like man I don't care nothing about what you're talking about.
Speaker 4: Sleep. I wish you could disappear.
Speaker 2: Because they treat you differently, because they do after you watch how they treat you now you're married.
Speaker 4: Yeah, geez, now that some were married.
Speaker 2: Or a meal purple, I ain't eight to day.
Speaker 3: Wait what you eat? Want? I got all the answers.
Speaker 7: Hell man man, you hawks man? Yeah, the Hawks like a real hawks man, like I got to t I go to, I go to the game. The game they were sorry hell this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was giving away.
Speaker 2: Half and the player to make the playoffs.
Speaker 3: I pray they do. They's got a young team, and Trey looked frustrated a little bit.
Speaker 2: Trade trade, bro, they don't age that nigga.
Speaker 3: Don't God, not even nigga.
Speaker 2: That nigga is stretched out twenty. You gotta think about it. The nigga on the team.
Speaker 1: You ain't putting players around me, Nigga, I'm in Atlanta being faithful.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of ship that's worse. Bro.
Speaker 3: You on the sport.
Speaker 2: You don't cheating their mother.
Speaker 3: They gonna know what everybody gonna know, Nigga.
Speaker 2: They're gonna tell you that bribe capital. You see how they're doing and.
Speaker 7: Don't know was in Atlanta, but big up every turn and Jones from here and trade from here.
Speaker 2: So they're gonna reason why I say the city will be up. He'll have all of them sitting together.
Speaker 4: That'd be crazy.
Speaker 2: How that nigga Jo be doing them that.
Speaker 4: Shout out Will.
Speaker 3: Just Uh, I was just that with the game? What the march man is that? What was that?
Speaker 2: What it?
Speaker 3: Antonio? Louis Antonio?
Speaker 2: Hey, what I feelsh say? Uh? Did you ever catch lou Will high school game?
Speaker 3: Now? I was about it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's like lou Will was like one of them legends. We grew up in with him. A lot of them like lou Will.
Speaker 2: I would say, one of.
Speaker 3: Them, well lou in the city Smith, Oh yeah, Josh Smith for sure. I had what's the name to the nigga that he jump out the gym when your school Ishmael Muhammad Ishmael Muhammad man and.
Speaker 2: Never heard about that.
Speaker 4: He made the lead.
Speaker 3: Now, but that nigga used to jump the fun out.
Speaker 7: Looking and lou had the most hype though He's cross was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that nigga and to get in the league and do what he did. That what Drake did that six men.
Speaker 3: Turn up turned that Lou ain't gonta do nothing else. It's too cool, Bro.
Speaker 2: The nigga is actually cool, too cool, bro, every way he'd be like he be himself outside too, just like like I could be talking like that's him own it off. But with him, that nigga came to a comedy show that I was doing it, I.
Speaker 4: Ain't even want to be at.
Speaker 1: God damn be chilling. You be outside to hey, who's somebody you met camp? And you were like like you I ain't gonna say excited, but you like like the meat now the meat.
Speaker 7: I ain't really I ain't never really been excited to meet nobody, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: Like that why I tried to clean it up.
Speaker 7: I can tell I can tell you. I can tell you one nigga who had or though nigga ja. I hear that, bro, nigga had where you're at it now.
Speaker 3: It was in l A. It was in l A.
Speaker 7: And y'all know Ronaldo, the stylist. He'd be at O t E Ronaldo do the fashion and ship.
Speaker 3: Oh we just saw him at ot E.
Speaker 7: So Ronaldo used to be my stylist back in the day. I remember he hit me when I was staying in l A. He was like, on fair fast, they got this reasonable doubt pop up. I'm telling you, Jay gonna be there. Nobody thinks they gonna be there, but Jay gonna be there.
Speaker 3: Pull up. I'm all right, bet yeah, me j.
Speaker 4: Excited.
Speaker 7: Jay got my camera man, Ship, got my camera man and ship. So we were in the pop up. Mind you, I don't even want nothing to pop. I'm just fake looking at it. I'm just waiting for Jay to pull up. So we and that motherfucker and Jay come through the back door. Everybody froze. Everybody fro like, look like, oh ship, that nigga really in his bitch right, So but he came in so quick like it was like uh and deep. I have never seen a nigga do a walk through that fast like right, so boom he did that. I get out the stove. I go to my cameraman like I know you got that pick. I know you got that pick, nigga.
Speaker 3: My cameraman frozeup. Didn't even get the pick.
Speaker 7: Nigga got fired that day. God, I was so mad at that nigga. That nigga so bad, Like, bro, what is what am I paying you for he froze up to everybody that be a frozen. That was the first time I seen niggas walking there.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh yeah, I ain't count what what the cat.
Speaker 4: Bro b.
Speaker 3: The pop up.
Speaker 2: For real? But anytime people be asking me who I want to meet? And I think.
Speaker 1: Man was crazy nig the lowest he had like lost, he had got damn give you ast your top three top through this, so he was like, top three.
Speaker 2: People you on me? So he was asking me this song I'm naming like people. You know what I'm saying this nigga name and all women. He was like married, j.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, jay Z, I know what I'm saying this. He was like, no, you gotta meet you gotta meet Mayor.
Speaker 2: I'm a hug married. I'm like, I'm think we're faming. People don't want to see it like fun with like Bro, niggas would have went back and chained my list nigga.
Speaker 4: And somebody that stunned you.
Speaker 3: Sunn like what you mean it saying like he was talking about like you know what I'm saying was like old ship bro.
Speaker 1: I think, well, the first time I had met Kevin Hart Bro we were I was at Uptown Plastic Cupboards. They doing the show. Y'all know Ernestine Ernestine cool Ki Kill. So she sitting over there in section, but he takes me so she was like, come over here and meet Killed.
Speaker 2: I was like, man ship work like not like that. But I text her back. I was like, all right, but I ain't going over there. So goddamn. She takes back. She said, Kim's finna get on stage. I was like, cool. I'm like, damn, so bro really Finn walk cause how I'm saying, you know how uptown was he if they over then the V I gotta walk through to get on stage.
Speaker 1: I'm all right, So goddamn. She was like, I was just telling him about you, So now like what you say?
Speaker 2: So so Broke?
Speaker 1: God damn they introduced bro Broke going to the stage. So goddamn, I'm standing right there. But you know, I wasn't finna stick my hand out of the cove.
Speaker 2: He can't. Yeah, he walked over there and she went, yeah, I said that.
Speaker 1: Then when I first really started coming, I think I was like two years in, so goddamn. I had seen we out there shooting Coming View and he was shooting his special or whatnot. So Spank, you know niggas cool with Spank who opened up for him? Like you could you could call Spank pull up on Spank. So Spank was like, y'all pull up to the show. So and me k Dubb and Jay Ski. You know how Ja Ski is when he drunk. So we got damn this one. I knew that Nigga Kevin Hart were playing with some different type of paper, Like we know the nigga rich, but you rich people talk different. He was like, oh, y'all come in plenty food, penny liquor, help yourself.
Speaker 2: Brother, nigga talk like that. He ain't worry about you stealing nothing that. Yeah, nigga just looking around and like the nigga. Soon as we get into Ski.
Speaker 1: Take the whole what's the name of the liquor gren He take the whole bottle, drinking out the bottle.
Speaker 2: Some niggas go, nigga, bro.
Speaker 4: Keepig my dog, keep a nigga.
Speaker 2: Hey who you got winning the finals this year?
Speaker 7: Mmm?
Speaker 3: That's the ald one. No, No, it ain't hard for real. You said I'm going for legers. They looking good though, mm hmm.
Speaker 7: Don't you know I ain't gonna lie I was working with Dallas Tough, Kyrie and Luke, and that ship did all.
Speaker 2: Like that one of my favorite players.
Speaker 3: Might you know what I'm saying, they might do something.
Speaker 2: Nigga too young?
Speaker 7: Who'll think I'm fan? So I just got to say, of course, Lebron, Lebron might put it on. They're looking strong though, Yeah they good.
Speaker 2: They standing them up. And when I say standing them up, like them what ye.
Speaker 4: Damn show looked like bro he heard.
Speaker 3: Turn them up? They fired their coach though, going on over there.
Speaker 2: The Clippers looking goddamn good, right, look good?
Speaker 4: Do look good.
Speaker 3: I don't think they win the championship. I think the only people that could possibly win the championship this year obviously Boston Uh, Boston Lakers, Lakers and and Hostle Bleed. I mean that your kids is something else.
Speaker 1: So he just I ain't gonna like. I don't pull him up, harm, I got him. I've been talking ship all yeary.
Speaker 3: Hooping now going crazy.
Speaker 5: Just be.
Speaker 2: We used to always have an argument in him who better teamaker? Jane Hard? I always you think, damn, that's closer to what niggas think. Don't tell the truth, Yeah, man, jant Hard.
Speaker 3: Different games though, they two different games. Resume as a motherfucker. Resume that that Jant got serious. Sixteen straight playoff appearances now sixteen straight. Yeah, yeah, he's serious. Like I always said, I just don't like how he plays. I ain't never say he can't play.
Speaker 4: I just don't like.
Speaker 3: I don't like about he used to play trying. But like when Houston, he would with the ball for thirty seconds, then shoot it here, working it over. He gets thirty forty.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just.
Speaker 2: Saying, if I'm on your team, nigga, pass me the ball.
Speaker 3: If you're on the team, yeah, that's I'm just thinking of that. But if you're on the team, you know you're not getting that ball. Yeah, but I also want to I think that trophy going to l A either way, bro Clippers to the Clippers though.
Speaker 2: Never ever w Yeah, they're gonna suck up.
Speaker 3: I don't think Kauai. They got Jesus Kawhi and James Hard, they will never win the champions I don't care no more. What about Golden State? They fighting for their life to night, Yeah, they got to play playing difference tonight. I think we're going And I got John mort to night saying playoff when dropped.
Speaker 2: Be sucking with the prize pill pro some bullshit do be some bullsh hey, brother, and they know I ain't lying. I know y'all sponsored the show.
Speaker 1: Y'all can take how y'all want brom y'all be aving some of them points too high and then you can't go.
Speaker 2: Some niggas come on.
Speaker 3: They cut me down so all the time. You know, they do that towards the end of seasons because a lot of starting players don't really play that much, so they cap it down. So make you say you gotta go more than this ship.
Speaker 1: I be thinking them niggas know my peaks because it's like, Bro, a nigga might have six rebound.
Speaker 2: This nigga fighting for his life to get another.
Speaker 4: Reason, Like, Bro, what did you do for his life?
Speaker 1: Like Jimmy Butler the other day, Bro, I picked him less ward six. Now this nigga magic junk.
Speaker 2: Now I'm watching the game. I'm saying, the nigga got an open shot.
Speaker 3: The nigga. What they be knowing?
Speaker 2: Bro, they looking at they looking at that. They're like, we're looking at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah they got the ap, Yeah they got to it. They got homeboys that you feel got them you to go less than twelve. Rose did that one time. Hey, yeah, he was trying to get some bread. He must owe some he must he must owe somebody. Jesus cry, you don't really.
Speaker 2: You don't really watch the football? Then, huh? Yeah, who's your football team?
Speaker 3: Gonna stick with them? But damn hey, I think they'all gonna be decent this year.
Speaker 4: I think with other Falcons, I think decent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all gotta get as coach. It's gonna be a second year, will be better quarter backs, they can move hope. So man, historic type ship this year.
Speaker 2: Man, we need to project on the way do I just.
Speaker 7: Dropped all different in March March fourteenth. I got something else coming over.
Speaker 2: You know, you keep something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, year year, you know, just standing down my fans know what's happening.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like with I say this though, like certain people like you, like you could resonate with it, like y'all be having cought followings. Yeah, like and when I say that, it like not putting them in a game or nothing like that. But they know when it's dropping when they're doing it.
Speaker 7: Like what you want as an artist, Yeah, you want to sell tickets? You know what I'm saying, you ain't selling tickets. It's hard for you out here, for artists to make money to do anything. You know what I'm saying, Like, yeah to y'all, gotta say, like you said, you're putting folks in them seats.
Speaker 2: I don't want so many show me too. I thought you'll your boy b y'all. They'll never know when you're in the city. I gotta be bro. I heard what you said. I'm gonna be in Charlotte.
Speaker 3: Be gone, bro trying to like really respond to fans.
Speaker 2: Nigga be talking. My damn, I'm gonna be gone. Nigga.
Speaker 3: Shout go Nigga.
Speaker 4: You always hear Oklahoma. You don't never leave Oklahoma.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, y'all understand, but you gotta sell them tickets. Man.
Speaker 7: Once you build that up and you cruise control, they got to keep putting our music. Yeah, and get one to go you straight.
Speaker 3: It's back back real on fans and back to the zion Ship. I think somebody I think you asked them, did you ever have like a stalk or like a crazy fan situation? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I got that going on now. I only want to get into it. Never mind in the past. Hell no, we ain't gonna bring it up.
Speaker 3: You're a real couple of mm hmm. They got too real. Shine a light on them, real that I had bullet holes my will damn. Oh yeah, oh real serious, that serious. It ain't that damn, it ain't that serious. We know I ain't even hit him.
Speaker 2: Oh that was that what I straight thought. I ain't even I know, Oh, mother, that yeah, I think you pulling it out.
Speaker 3: Mother. Man.
Speaker 1: They let you know sometimes you can't even go to that type of like you know, like as an artist, you be thinking like nigga, but I know you hear all them You can't.
Speaker 3: You can't. I been s out here and fans for real.
Speaker 7: Hell yeah, get weird, bro, I mean I mean I left, I mean I left, uh some socks in the room. One time with a fan. She texted me like, your socks smell so good, like some weird.
Speaker 3: I was like, it's like after that day I fell back.
Speaker 4: She's wow, what hey, look.
Speaker 3: Pop up in the then.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Being the type.
Speaker 1: Man, let them let them know where they could. God damn get them anything else you got coming. How they could just support you? Man, you god damn pushing.
Speaker 3: Up on us in a real waye uh K cam up on all the socials. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: You know, I got the broadcast channel, I got the I got the the fans on the email, blast the funnels we got going on. You know what I'm saying, Like all my fans know what's happening. Big announcements coming soon.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 7: Put those songs on the way, Man on the way, throw on the way, all that good ship on the way.
Speaker 2: You know that felt get released though, Bro, that ship.
Speaker 7: I felt good man, because you know what I'm saying, they really try to put that boy under So the fact that he got out stay out my bike.
Speaker 3: Here, yeah for shure, you feel me.
Speaker 1: But in the city, jet better when like everybody like out making music, bro, and just like with the like I don't know broo folk they I know, I keep talking about that.
Speaker 2: It just made me appreciate being in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Bro, I ain't cann go. You just had to be outside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you ain't have to do. I ain't talking about certain Yeah you're seeing the everybody Like I didn't go to the one that they had it underground though, I ain't going to that, but I popped.
Speaker 3: Out for bow Head did a Little the Millennium Shi was on four four weekends. Oh yeah, she went crazy.
Speaker 2: So I enjoyed like watching people ship online like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah for sure, for sure. I think to change he had the damn showed something like that boring going crazy.
Speaker 2: Did you know change? We're gonna get on that uh cut off remix?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh you knew?
Speaker 1: Okay, you know I think we said it. Oh that hard so ago Yeah, but it's still like that name. He ain't left no guy damn with them girls, and he ain't leaveing no.
Speaker 2: Crumbs on that bit.
Speaker 3: Now when he was teddy boy going to change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah he got is that bad? Leave it right? Yeah that nigga snaps damn, bro, we appreciate it up. But you have you had a run, bro.
Speaker 3: It ain't over.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying that that would like a different type like how you just generation sure, like if you have a different type of run.
Speaker 7: I've been doing this ship. I stayed out the way. That's that's that's the key to this ship. Stay out the nigga way. Mind your fucking business, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: That key for real niggas know.
Speaker 2: Gas start hate throwing, so that type of ship.
Speaker 3: Stay out there, nigga way man, steady the whole way. That ain't good for you.
Speaker 4: Man, make the motherfucker hate to see you coming. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You don't when the nigga see, I don't want.
Speaker 3: That type of Yeah, motherfuckers be like, Damn, I ain't seen you in a while.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: The whole career always based on that. You know what I'm saying. I always I never wanted to be a nigga that nigga always see anything like that. That's just yeah, that's you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But that's why I say with like even when you outside and you be around like at events like Bro, you don't need like of course you know everybody knowing who can camp is but he ain't looking for that type of.
Speaker 3: You know, looking for it.
Speaker 2: Fact chilling when he's got damn hanging and doing the show.
Speaker 3: Like he ain't looking for like you know what I'm saying, imagine with a mask on, I ain't looking for no attention too much. I had love the little little covid Okay, I would.
Speaker 1: But that's what I was saying when we when I when he was at the coming show when you were talking about their music like the generation.
Speaker 2: Now, like you know what I'm saying. I ain't got nothing against some of the but like these niggas don't be talking about fucking women. True every song we playing camp, no fuck somebody in the I'm saying. But I'm saying, like you gotta you know. That's why I asked who after him.
Speaker 3: That's why I asked with him as far as like mentorship, because these niggas ain't making no music like that.
Speaker 2: He get rid of the kids. I said, they must don't know what jail ain't know what it. God damn be.
Speaker 3: Ready rapping the female that with the money at man, Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's who got damn get get the tickets for the show and put you on one of my show.
Speaker 3: Going to get out some tickets. You're gonna see what's in the crowd.
Speaker 2: I want to come to.
Speaker 3: It's vibe Dallas and Houston one of them. Yeah, sleep on Austin, bro, people sleep on. I got family.
Speaker 2: We're gonna got damn snapped the pick before you get out of here, and that ship got to cheat. I got out.
Speaker 1: Portland Trail Blazers have gay head coach Chauncey billups an extension.
Speaker 4: That's what's up?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got what what's the what's that record? I'm glad that they're not good. Yeah, that's what I like that sharp nigga, don't shading shark.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: They got a squad and what's the point guard? They just drafted us from from here? School yeah, school Henderson Henderson. Yeah, they got a squad man. Like you said, he's a he's a good developer of players and like a good like leader of me. And that's another important part of being a coach, like helping these young niggas develop on the court.
Speaker 2: Down that old school ship. Yeah, that old school what it's about.
Speaker 1: Like everybody respect, We ain't gonna turn it around in the first year or the second year.
Speaker 2: We might take three years.
Speaker 3: If you get another new coach now, it'll set you back three years. So shout out to Portland for doing that.
Speaker 2: M bro. Do you know lebron is seventh and franchise playoff wins?
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: No, I'm talking about compared to teams.
Speaker 3: Oh ship. Yes, he's he's over like the and the Knicks. He got my wins and Michael Jordan's team, not just Michael Jordans.
Speaker 2: No, he he under the Bulls. He won three the Bulls well, I mean by the time this out, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: The Pistons and the Knicks. He seventeen. No, he can't got damn past the Knicks. But he could, God damn tied up.
Speaker 4: Here past the Knicks.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's probably gonna.
Speaker 1: If they win the championship that he had won eight damn at sixteen. Yeah that's one eight what oh where my male.
Speaker 2: Fucked up.
Speaker 4: As one? Ye?
Speaker 1: Uh right, yeah, yeah, I know he want Yeah, he'll be one of the Knicks.
Speaker 2: Damn. Bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, man, he's definitely gonna break if he win this year. He definitely gonna break that ship. He's gonna play one more year for that, probably just for that. He got two or three more years left and he might wait to his other son. See what he gonna do. Yeah, saying he's real good. Rice is a hooper.
Speaker 2: I bet damn bro, this Clippers got the league shook. Nigga, nigga what.
Speaker 3: Going to ladyst hip have never had. I just don't know, you know what, the only thing about I saw about the Clippers when I I hadn't been watching too much. I watched him play Golden State and they put they put a lot on Kawhi and James Harden to win that game, like it's all isolation, one on one stuff. So yeah, is good, but like at the end of the game, he's not even a factor.
Speaker 4: Because they don't throwing the ball. He don't really be reboundshed.
Speaker 1: I think they do go away from Zobalca just be there. But I tell you this, what's the name Powell didn't have a good game.
Speaker 2: He didn't So you got a factory in Paul. Not gonna keep yeah, not gonna keep having.
Speaker 4: I feel like he had a bad game. They didn't pass that nigga ball either one of the niggas passing that game. Kawhi had he either shot it or passed that business James Harden. That's all that happened. They won.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, Kawhi had thirty three, seven and six. Don't pass, No, I think how much man, Yeah, and I think James had thirty.
Speaker 2: Nine, ten and seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they didn't pass, don't pass. They didn't.
Speaker 1: Harder had ten a season, Kawhi got something seasons that they were passing it to each other.
Speaker 2: That nigga passed it ten times. Kawhi passed it seven times.
Speaker 1: We gotta get James Harden and foul. He never missed a playoffs. That's sixteen straight up Peers is five different teams. I think you gotta put that up there with the Lebron records.
Speaker 2: Too, though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think anybody else will be able to do this.
Speaker 2: Sixteen straight, sixteen five teams though, Bro, fuck the five teams. Nigga sixteen playoff with Peers, period.
Speaker 4: You got a point, But like, think about five teams.
Speaker 3: Like, if you normally when you get traded that many times, you're going to be going to a bad team at some point.
Speaker 2: Oh not that, nigga, don't get trading.
Speaker 4: This is a good team, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But nah, not really.
Speaker 3: Brooklyn wasn't good. They got good because the niggas they ended up All Star team. They always at the same time. Come on, I'm tripping. I thought they all came at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, stop playing with what do.
Speaker 4: Uh? We got it? We got a clip?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: You got that clip when he was trying to get back in the game.
Speaker 4: Is that what that is?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 2: But that what the league need, bro. I think it's on that what niggas is competitive, Like even won't that type of ship stop playing like you don't you're not looking at the stats and the numbers.
Speaker 3: Is he standing by himself like demonstrating that though? Is anybody else doing that? Besides what you mean playing every night, really chasing records?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Well, this is what you're talking about right here. He's trying to get back in the game.
Speaker 2: Look, Malik Beasley told him, damn you can have it.
Speaker 3: He said, I got five. They the score like one o two to sixty eight of some bullshit.
Speaker 2: They were losing like that.
Speaker 4: They was winning by a lot.
Speaker 3: He went, Man the nigga young, bro, Yeah, you're supposed to not break the record. He and the shoots threes all that well last year he shot him. Say Kwan Barkley for that Russian That That's.
Speaker 2: Why I would confus was about getting because at the end of the day, Bro, I know it's a team game, but you see how we judge niggas. We know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We judged niggas individual stack and sometimes a nigga will put your stack.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, because all that ship go into it.
Speaker 2: All right, we got the goddamn playing uh Hawk's verse Magic, that's.
Speaker 4: Little Hawks Magic.
Speaker 2: Magic was straight, that Magic actually was a good team.
Speaker 4: That they got a couple of players.
Speaker 3: Injury and Paul but Beno Ben Carroll, Yeah, hello ben chero in my fucking uh with.
Speaker 1: The other white boy and white twins, niggas, I won't try to do something bro I really do?
Speaker 2: And who would they play? They play Boston?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh ship, but she is more money.
Speaker 2: They will be seven.
Speaker 4: They play Cleveland.
Speaker 2: Oh, I ain't gonna lie, damn not. DeAndre Hunter up there in Cleveland.
Speaker 4: Was too big. That's way too much. Yeah, either got a big ass team.
Speaker 2: Let me start acting like I give with damn what I care about this? Warriors versus Grizzlies though, Who you want to see Grizzlies? Hey Joe, Hey, now y'all know people know who watch Broken play. Y'all know we shoot our ship and the ship get edited three days later and the ship dropped some days. Nigga, I said the ship when it first came out at John Moran, need to do the bomb shit Tuesday, I said at Tuesday at twelve forty six, m don't don't send me ship. Oh you had you and such and so had the same idea, not the fuck I didn't. I had my own ship and they saw odd ship.
Speaker 4: I understand them.
Speaker 2: Niggas go to the same editors we go to, come on, but they pay extra to get that jump up in frouzzfeed for with niggas who with brother niggas? Said? Nigga wrote me, said, Bro, y'all watched the show.
Speaker 3: Okay, he might this is a real nigga show he wants. But you know what though, not for nothing. The Grizzlies versus okay s matchup might be pretty good.
Speaker 1: And oh, bro, listen to me. And I'm not just saying this, y'all. In the playoffs, you finish a difference.
Speaker 3: I want to see that.
Speaker 12: Bro.
Speaker 2: He a pop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he needs somebody to go at this the nigga y'all talking about?
Speaker 2: All right? Cool? Okay, So look the Mavericks and the Kings. Who y'all got with that?
Speaker 3: Uh maverage jeans.
Speaker 4: I would like to see the math things. It's way better team bro. But the War yeah.
Speaker 2: Today they don't play up to they goddamn town the spread, but they still got you got Levigne and de mar de Rosen. Noah, Yeah, all right, wars and Grizzly you got warriors, I got Grizzly Moran. I got John Moran.
Speaker 4: Huh yeah in the seven game series.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I had to play. Okay, See, I don't know how my boy feeling. Hey, the nigga, y'all'll think John Moran dun That nigga said. That nigga said, I throw my words out and then I just block out the noise.
Speaker 3: That hard, Yeah, he said, yeah, that's hard.
Speaker 2: Look that nigga said he threw the words out.
Speaker 4: But what he pulling the pin on? Though?
Speaker 3: My question?
Speaker 2: At first he do this, he ain't explained. Damn, Tyler, you gonna, god damn get the boy locked up. The nigga didn't better know for the white folk to leave him. Alon pull the pin on his words, keep using your voice. White boy, don't even know what the nigga doing. He could have, God damn got away with this ship. It's just like, what's something pulling you back? I gotta keep going for Phoenix fired they head coach good. Yeah, bro, why they keep getting these white boy's chances and then they old white boys let's get a chance. Yeah it's because Yeah, that's exactly why he can't They.
Speaker 1: Bro me being an ugly nigga. I can say, it's only so much they gonna let us do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, they ain't.
Speaker 3: Not gonna let you be the head.
Speaker 2: Look at Sam, Sam, I am man that mom, Come look at that's a bad picture. You can't have that nigga on TV every day?
Speaker 1: Sure a press comfort? Yeah, so Sam, how you feel about that? We're just gonna get audio from Sam.
Speaker 4: People are eating dinner.
Speaker 2: That's the head coach of the Phoenix Sun, Samsell.
Speaker 3: Ship boy like Mack and me.
Speaker 2: Sam, why you a pool shot?
Speaker 3: Pull up?
Speaker 4: Macking me down?
Speaker 3: Damn Sam?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 2: All right, oh damn hey?
Speaker 1: Top five Top five weirdest NBA players all time? Popeye Jones, pull up? Pop he gonna pop up.
Speaker 3: I ain't even gotta say it that okay, Tyrone Hill definitely yeah. Damn.
Speaker 2: Why they got Sheldon Williams from Parker?
Speaker 3: Yeah he did, But can's Parker don't like niggas, So I'll let you know.
Speaker 2: Look at Papa Jones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look at a game pitch. Look at the NBA live pitch.
Speaker 3: That's the NBA Live Look at Papa Jones on the computer.
Speaker 4: That's like making me. Yeah, he's still caron here. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: We ain't talking about the stats, so now.
Speaker 4: It is weird Cayron here.
Speaker 2: Boy, that about it though, Damn Tyron.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's a lot of ugly niggas out there, but weird man weird.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that nigga. We're looking. What's my boy from the Washington Wizards. Uh tall nigga sig crazy. Oh damn, I forgot it that he played for the Warriors.
Speaker 2: Dennis Rodman showed you how to be an ugly nigga and be cool. A new Bowl for sure. Daddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, rp his son playing his son for s his son takeing place on that list.
Speaker 2: That's who I was talking about. I was talking about about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, buddy Hawks.
Speaker 2: We talked a lot of shit about the Howks.
Speaker 1: But Dice and Daniels, Yeah, they're saying that nigga the motherfucking.
Speaker 3: Real deal man. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, most steals in the season to.
Speaker 2: Twenty six, they said, this century, So that's the last twenty five years.
Speaker 4: No, that's honey year.
Speaker 3: Yep, they're right, Yep, that's right.
Speaker 4: It's all good.
Speaker 3: Zachary reached. I said, only rookie is scored thirty for Oh damn.
Speaker 2: He had technically the century started two thousand? What nineteen hundred?
Speaker 4: Oh okaye, what you're saying?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it's still like it's still right.
Speaker 3: Oh, I guess I'm wrong. My fault this century twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Clip that clip that shit. They said, we're gonna stop thinking taller.
Speaker 1: The smartest nigga in this motherfucking rom I have something to say, started coming there for answers.
Speaker 2: Hey, Now, nigga gonna ask Tom. I talked a lot of ship when we was at O T about the damn rookie The Hawks got that nigga been balling me up on prize. He project. I had that nigga less for field goals made that nigga went crazy.
Speaker 4: He got a good game.
Speaker 1: I think they're gonna pull this Hawks team together. Yeah, get Trey Young out of that.
Speaker 3: He let the assist. They got a good team. Here's the thing, though, Like you can't really win in this league unless you have two superstars.
Speaker 4: But you can't have one star on your team.
Speaker 2: Young. They gave Murray but that he needs now.
Speaker 4: Everything making noise though no help.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying this person, but he needed Paul George type of player.
Speaker 3: Yes, somebody don't get a bucket, you'll be crazy. But again, don't nobody want to play in Atlanta?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 2: Hey, did y'all see what Bradley Bell with the coach told Bradley Bell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, that the dom hate Bradley Bell.
Speaker 2: That nigga said. Uh.
Speaker 1: Bonhausen met with Bradley Bill and told me wanted to be the Drew Holliday of the team. Bill's response, don't ever disrespect me like that. Don't ever ever tell me to play like another player.
Speaker 2: Bro, you so fucked up in the head. You're not better than Drew Holliday.
Speaker 3: First of all, Hey, somebody checks, somebody checks Bradley Bill and check on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell yeah, first ballot.
Speaker 3: Better believe it.
Speaker 2: I mean he got two champions, two different teams, two gold medals.
Speaker 4: He wont two of them. We had this debate before.
Speaker 3: I believe Yeah, mm hmm. Include that college from too you.
Speaker 2: See light, absolutely, but that ship don't Now they don't go towards that NBA.
Speaker 3: But you don't think that considered that, bro? Yeah, your high school career, no college, Yeah for sure. Yeah for the I'm sorry for the Hall of Fame for the so Bro, I believe, so Bro, I don't know. God, it's a resume builder, Like you know what I mean, I get it. It counts. So I don't think. I don't think that whoever's voting for getting people in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 4: It was like you know.
Speaker 3: Also, he was in high school. He was a McDonald's, so he did Player the Year.
Speaker 4: I don't think that.
Speaker 3: Hell, they don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think.
Speaker 3: I believe because it's like a conversation, like you know what I mean, this is why this is more accolades, this is more of a history of dominance, you know what I'm saying. So high school, college for shure, I'm I'm pretty hard pressed.
Speaker 4: To I'll give you college. He was a college player of the Year. I can see that.
Speaker 3: But high school, I don't know, bro, because you could have been playing against whoever. Look at who's ion playing against high school? Yeah, you're right. Yeah, if you'd and now look at that, he went to the wrong If he would have went to it like a real nigga high school, he might not be in these problems he got right now, Damn hot takes capit for show.
Speaker 4: Man. So they've got is a healthy Kawhi Leonard, top five player in the.
Speaker 1: League easily, easily, both sides of the ball easily, bro, defense, offense. He got everything in his bag easily if he healthy one n.
Speaker 3: Yes, everybody, all right, everybody healthy in the league. You're taking him? You're not taking him over Lebron? No okay, Boom, you're not taking him over Luca?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Are you taking him over a healthy Joel? And b are you taking him over a healthy yokid? No?
Speaker 4: You taking five? That's fire right there?
Speaker 2: What's your name? Four?
Speaker 3: Four?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Healthy? Honest?
Speaker 2: Yeah, nigga might be six health beyonda Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm still like, no, bro, this that was a KD KOHI Braikyrie.
Speaker 2: I got them in the same ship. I'm telling you a lot of them niggas.
Speaker 3: Bro, I need man take him over and yeah I got.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I ain't going for that.
Speaker 2: This the only thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I never did.
Speaker 2: What the do? You're right now?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: You know a little defense?
Speaker 1: What about how long I been saying? How long I been saying, man, is the bench playing in the league. I've been saying it for a long time.
Speaker 2: So but this is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 1: I just know when I don't seen that nigga Kauhi in the finals. Ship like that, and it's certain ship when he turns that ship on and he's gonna lock up. So it's like, I'm looking at that part, I get you. But if I'm looking at a nigga with eighty two games, no, I got you, boys.
Speaker 2: Series, give me the nigga, give me the clock.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be dangerous, Bro, I give you that. They're gonna be dangerous just because of that what you just said, Bro, that experience, and I ain't you ain't gonna tell me your boy ain't gonna show up every or just throw up a goose every time he get in the playoffs, James James Harden, Bro, he do, but he have been.
Speaker 2: That's the only thing.
Speaker 3: But you know what, though, this may be different because I feel like he's been throwing them in the other playoffs besides Brooklyn, but he's put in so much. He did too much in the regular season, like he just was shooting the ball and doing a whole lot of work. He got tired by the time the playoffs. Claim this time, I don't think he's gonna be tired because Kawhi, I've been there. It's a good question though, Yeah, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Uh is Katie ruining his legacy by switching teams again?
Speaker 3: No, that's his legacy. Yeah, hell he'll ball he can now. If the question is, can't he get into these top three of all time? Like that's gonna heard him in the in the long run in terms of like those conversations.
Speaker 2: So, okay, what KD is a three right small four?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He talked three small four all time?
Speaker 3: I'm in top Yeah, but I'm talking about top players of all time. Huh.
Speaker 2: But they throw Larry Bird in there.
Speaker 4: Do not disrespect Larry Bird, bro.
Speaker 1: And I have I have for a long time. I say, boy, I said, the only reason they gave Larry Bird all that because he was white. But then I started looking at highlights and our niggas talked about Larry Bird.
Speaker 3: Larry Bird the championships. Yeah, three four four four, So he and his team was sorry, you know what I'm saying, Like he came to the Celtics and they were bad. They won twenty eight games the year before he got there. So he's basically the reason they became a dynasty.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 3: Three championships, I'm saying, two finals, MVPs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he went five times. I think.
Speaker 2: That was a Lakers matchup.
Speaker 4: But he was the truth bro, like Larry Bird.
Speaker 2: Now he got a stupid resume nine times first team.
Speaker 1: So that's why I say we ain't gotta We ain't got a rank nobody but KD top three, whether you want to put him before Ler, but talking.
Speaker 3: About when you were going with because there was a point in time where he was trying to be in that all time conversation top five all time. He's in a lot of those conversations, but not I think that's this may hurt his legacy in terms of like when people get to talking about it, like damn nigga couldn't stay on the team.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Let me say this, ten fifteen years if KD, if we talking skill set, KD better than a lot of these niggas that we could ever speak on. Yeah, but if we talking about like just games and you know niggas forget KD with injured season, So it's like it's certain shit. You can't certain niggas. You can't poll numbers and place numbers against certain niggas. But watching KD a lot like watching KD and we saw him in live time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is take caveats for any place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I think with like how we be speaking on the T mat Era like because we saw t mat Yeah, I think niggas gonna speak on KD like that when they compare KD to certain niggas and be like, now you had to see KD.
Speaker 2: You had to see KD because yeah, cause some some nigga might pull up this Phoenix season.
Speaker 1: That's why I say you can't do certain ship when it comes to stacks because if you look at the Phoenix season, like, well the nigga ain't do man, that nigga was with a bullshit coach. But what I'm saying, yeah, the team was asked, but still dumb. KD was chilling. He could have got damn did Way morve. He has some niggas ready to goddamn go to war with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's all I be saying. But when the brownie niggas go to war for him, that used to be a mark against his his credits, so goddamn uh.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, So niggas will be able to use it against him.
Speaker 1: Prize peaks man, hey man, shout out my boy dom Don working with inside the NBA lately.
Speaker 3: Man, welcome back down.
Speaker 2: Glad we got the goddamn chief back.
Speaker 3: I mean going over there and stealing some of the sauce.
Speaker 2: Probably getting it today.
Speaker 1: Ass Bro, you don't be realizing them nigga don't be knowing ship they be doing that. Why they keep young young niggas who know what's going on to come around so they could take credit.
Speaker 2: I got John Moren over twenty nine and.
Speaker 3: The half goddamn give me Trey Young over twenty three and the hal Then I want to start doing something before I do my picks. Man's like you're saying, shout out to Dom. I wanna do some shoutouts because you know, we go on the road and people be hollering at us and shit. So shout out the pat from the Comedy Zone.
Speaker 4: He worked there.
Speaker 3: He said he fuck with broken plays. Super heavy Man told me to tell y'all what's up. But I got some other people want to shout out. Shout out the NFL for firing them three referees. Why damn sure did because they didn't have they They wasn't performing well enough, so they fired them. I like that. That says the president for everybody else, So we should have some better referee in this year. Shout out to Alex Ovechkin for not only breaking the the total goal scored in hockey, but Juicy J came to the game because that's his favorite song.
Speaker 4: Bands and Maker Dance had Juicy J at the hockey game.
Speaker 3: And the last shout out is to Dot Rivers for having the balls to cut Gianna's brother from the team. Nobody else did when when he got cut, and that's just ain't playing this whole year, ain't Nobody said nothing about it though, So I wouldn't want to shout out.
Speaker 2: On the route. Yeah, Pujack patwell with that boy Juicy Jay.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying that because the old Obasion that's the favorite song. So yeah, shout out the Project Pat.
Speaker 2: You just put me one game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he before they walk out, he was like bands and make up done, bands of make up then, like he would do it every time, So shout out to him. And I got uh Trey Young over twenty three and a half points. How you called it? You did?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sorry, I got.
Speaker 3: I got Steph No, I got Franz Wagner over twenty five against twenty five points?
Speaker 4: Yeah nice?
Speaker 1: Yeah, shit, we ain't had no comments this week, y'all. Nigga, don't be talking about ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah they do.
Speaker 3: Shout out the playmakers. You got to shout them out. That's another shout out. Appreciate your folk.
Speaker 2: They know I just be talking shit. Hey, use the cold broken play if you on prize pick.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 2: By the time you see this, you will know whether we want a loft.
Speaker 3: That ship tough.
Speaker 4: We're winning, Bro, three for three, I say, damn, we can't get it. Three for three. Yeah, you stop letting everybody do it so it be better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the three for three man, shoutout K Camp pulling up on it. Bro, you know what, it's good.
Speaker 1: This is a different I'm gonna say this, Bro, It's different when you have guests come that you really fucked with. Yeah, niggas fuck with K Camp Bro and his music for real, say be outside for man, But what man? The whole like camp Camp to what that nigga said, come to one and show.
Speaker 4: Are we going, Nigga, I'm going.
Speaker 2: Oh, nigga'mnna again. I'm a trick. I'm a trick.
Speaker 1: They as I'm gonna have a brunch hat on, I'm gonna have all that goddamn, let me use your mind.
Speaker 14: Carlos Miller and I'm I'm over here at the eighty five South Studios, eighty five ways and look. If you would like to be featured on the Black Market, all you have to do is go to the website, go to black Market, click submit and submit.
Speaker 3: If you want to be featured on here, you can come.
Speaker 14: Kick it and be my guests and we'll talk about your business and how we can scale up and what's going good and let the people know exactly what you got going on. Hit the website, register, submit and come kick it with me on the Black Market.
Speaker 3: You know what that means. It's money on the floor. Yo, yo yo, what's going on with your boy? Dcl Flight.
Speaker 2: In case you haven't heard, we at the eighty five South Show have.
Speaker 15: Launched our own independent streaming service called Channel eighty five and for our lawyer supporters, we are currently offering twenty percent off for six months. Just use code eighty five percenter right spread it out Cold eighty five E E R C E N.
Speaker 2: T E R.
Speaker 15: Once you sign up, you'll get access to the podcast a whole day earlier than everyone else on YouTube.
Speaker 3: All of our new live shows.
Speaker 15: Independent specials, new shows like five on It eighty five and even get your special office and discounts for eighty five South merchandise and the shows.
Speaker 2: It's only eight dollars fifty cent a.
Speaker 15: Month or eighty five dollars for the whole year, and you can find us online at China eighty five dot com or or on your iPhone, Apple TV, Amazon, five Stick, Roku and even on Android. And remember use code eighty five per center for twenty percent off for a whole six months.
Speaker 3: That's China eighty five.
Speaker 13: Subscribe