Speaker 1: Hey, everyone, this is Sarah Carter. And as you can tell by my voice, I am not Sean Hannity. We are giving him a great day off. He deserves it. He works harder than anyone else I know, and he's a good friend. I gotta tell you. I am so excited to be on the show today. This is really a dream come true.
Speaker 2: O Sean.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how he trusted me with this, but I guess he was listening to Linda. And so here you go, folks, and we're gonna be save in America. We're not gonna hide the truth from you. We're not gonna lie to you. This is a place where the truth exists, not like the Kamala Harris administration. That's what I call it now, the Kamala Harris administration. Because we don't even know where Joe Biden is. Where is he laying on a beach? We don't even know if that's true. Half the time we see pictures of Joe Biden and it's like his head or his feet.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's Joe Biden. I don't know who that is.
Speaker 1: There's somebody under an umbrella, somebody's sitting somewhere in Delaware, somebody hanging out, just laying on the beach. I honestly, they got to bring proof of life to me. That's what I say, proof of life. I want the truth. I want the truth, and I'm here in New York City. And in New York City, let me tell you, everybody here is not afraid.
Speaker 2: To tell you the truth. You could be like.
Speaker 1: Literally walking down the street and if you look like heck, they will tell you, hey, guess what you look like Heck, get back to your hotel and get dressed up.
Speaker 2: You know what. I that's what I love about New York.
Speaker 1: The things I don't like about New York are obviously the very leftist, radical democratic policies that have made this city so upside down.
Speaker 2: And we're going to talk a little bit about that. I want to.
Speaker 1: I want to start first, though, with one amazing event that happened in my life several weeks ago. This is absolutely incredible, it's ironic, it's crazy, and I'm going to share this story with you. My husband and I we are in you know, we live in Texas now. I love Texas, great state of Texas. I guess I spent so much time there chasing illegal immigrants that I decided to move there. Right, So my husband and I we moved there were four hours away from the border in beautiful Texas hill country.
Speaker 2: We have a community that we live in. It's gated and we.
Speaker 1: Get home one night, you know, we're out that night with our kids. We get back in the how we go to sleep. We put all our dumb dogs in the room with us, and come morning, I get ready to take my daughter to school. Right, I'm getting her up for school, just like every good mom would do. Make sure you eat your breakfast. Let's get outside, Let's get to the car. Dad goes to the car and, as you know, my husband can't see. I'll explain in a second. My husband is blind. He was blinded in Afghanistan in twenty eleven, so he had no idea what was going on until I walked out of the house. Right, So he gets in the car on Aalisa's in the car, she's half awake. She's going to cross country. It's really early in the morning. And I look over into the driveway and I'm like, where's our truck? What happened to my brand new truck? Where is the Tundra? Okay, don't say, oh, Sarah bought you bought a Toyota Tundra. You don't care about American products, No, nothing to do with that. It's actually made in San Antonio. It's made in San Antonio, Texas. That's why I did from American workers. So my truck, my truck is no longer there, I go, did you lend it to the kids? Marty's like, oh, I had no idea. I go, of course you had no idea. You didn't see the truck. You can't see it. And he's like, well, I didn't lend it to the kids. We're calling the kids. Did maybe one of them stop by pick up? Because we've got six kids, right, so we really understand the American family in ways you can't even imagine. Our blended family is like twenty four to seven work, right. And so I'm looking out and the truck is gone, and I realize, wow, we've been robbed. Not only have we been robbed, but the street behind us their truck was gone. And then apparently later on, we find out that a whole bunch of cars had been rummaged through by none other than guess what the car tells?
Speaker 2: Yes, they came four hours in.
Speaker 1: Into hill country, Texas hill country to look for trucks. And by the way, if you've got a push button truck, they have a device that they can start remotely. They can start your truck without your keys. So I just want to warn all of you about that because I don't want you to be in my situation. Right in my situation, which is without a car, right without a vehicle, and that's what happened to me. So all these cars get stolen. I'm thinking to myself, how did this happen? We have like a camera that works, we could you guys the camera. My camera caught our family arriving that night after dinner and then a moth flying around in the morning and us going where's the truck, where's the truck? Everything in between gone wiped out. So they must have something to jam the WiFi or something happened, and that's what the police told us. Well, I just want to warn you in the area of Texas, if you're around San Antonio, take good care of your vehicles.
Speaker 2: Keep them locked up tight. I don't care what you got to do to protect them.
Speaker 1: Because over nineteen thousand vehicles have been stolen in our area over the last year, and they're all in Mexico, and they're all being used by the drug cartels. And I'm telling you, my truck was new, so they're not gonna use it for parts. I'm pretty positive that's some cartel leader, maybe some Mexican official that's on the take, is now driving around in Nuevo Laredo with my truck. So I personally feel the pain of the open borders. Biden admitted, Well, I keep saying, Biden, we don't even know where he is.
Speaker 2: Come on, folks, is he really there? Is he really there? Could somebody please send me?
Speaker 1: Is there any citizen journalists out there in Delaware that can get a picture of his face at the beach, because that's the only picture that's out there for all of us. You get that picture, you send it to Sean Hannity, and I'm sure he will be happy to talk about it. He will love that, He will love you for it. Send it to Linda McLaughlin. Linda, you think he would like that? Do you think Sean would like that? Do you think he would like that?
Speaker 2: Why can't I hear, Linda?
Speaker 1: You know what this is like where the confus this is where the confusion starts because I don't have any access.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm back looking at her face. I'm looking at her face.
Speaker 3: I wanted to see how you behaved under pressure, and let me tell you ten stars. All right, you did great.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I'm under a lot of pressure. Guys.
Speaker 1: This is all you don't even understand. It's like hard break. Go to a break, don't go to a break. All these signals, hand signals. There's so much happening on the show. I've got like flares, I've got like Sean's face and the president right next to.
Speaker 2: Me and pictures there. Says I should put the real president. Actually, yeah, if.
Speaker 3: You're driving in Sarah's car right now, get out, all right, pull over, get out of her car.
Speaker 1: Pull over, get out of my car. This is a message to Mexico. By the way, I was in Mexico, Linda. I was in Mexico. I gave a speech in Mexico. I you know what I felt good about my speech?
Speaker 2: I did. I did.
Speaker 1: I was a little bit unnerving for the people there, though, because I actually played a Texas DPS video in front of a Mexican audience of people getting arrested right crossing the border illegally. That was kind of a weird moment because I was like trying to fill time. I was like, you know, maybe I need to segue to something different here, because I didn't know if the Mexican audience actually really understood where I was getting at and what I Eventually they did. Eventually we were talking about the nine hundred children that Texas DPS. Actually my good friend Lieutenant Chris Olivaris, who has done an amazing job. He's been on the show many times, as Sean has done in rescuing children because we have a crisis at the border, a crisis not only for our children, folks. We have lost so many children due to feentanyl poisoning in this country. It's it's unbelievable and I call it fentanyl poisoning. And for all the angel moms out there that have lost your children, God bless you, God bless you that you're still fighting the good fight and you're doing everything you can to warn other parents, you know, about the loss of your child and so that people don't lose their children, so you don't lose your child.
Speaker 2: But there's also children.
Speaker 1: That are being brought into this country, and they're being trafficked into this country, and they are disappearing into this country. That was the big story that came out the Inspector General's report, where it shows that you know, we have over the roughly five hundred thousand unaccompanied miners that have come into this country that we know of over three hundred thousand and have disappeared into the fabric of our nation. We have no idea what's happening to them. We have no idea if they are being held by predators that are doing unthinkable things to them. They're calling out for our help, and this is the policy. This is the Biden Harris. Okay, there I go. I said Biden again. We don't even know who is running the White House.
Speaker 2: Who is running. I think it's Obama.
Speaker 1: I think it's like a secret group, you know that like with Nancy Pelosi. Oh, by the way, I wish I had this clip. I don't know if you guys can pull it up, but if you do, great, If not, it's not on our list. I'm sorry, but I was just thinking about when Nancy called herself a reptilian, you know, she called ah see, she called herself a reptilian yes, she said they were very cold blooded and that she was a reptilian.
Speaker 2: That was a really good clip.
Speaker 1: I personally, I called her a vampire, and I felt like I didn't do her justice when she called herself a reptilian. But this is what this inmistration has done. You know, I'm being funny here. I'm trying to be funny, but because that's the only way to handle this. But when you think of how our nation has taken a turn for the worst, how we have gone from you know, President Trump, you know, and and his presidency. And by the way, in the twenty years that I covered the US southern border, in the twenty years that I have covered the cartels, the only president, and I am telling you the truth, the only president that has ever done anything about that border and meant what he said, has been President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump. That's it.
Speaker 1: Oh, we have the reptilian clip. Linda found the reptilian. Let's play the reptilian clip.
Speaker 4: But they didn't know what they were talking about. We know our we're different from the president. We're very discreet, reptilian, cold blooded. These are the race we have to win. Others are winning the whole country.
Speaker 1: Ten as they joke around about that. I want you to very seriously understand that that is exactly who they are. These Democrats are telling you exactly who they are. Nancy Pelosi is showing you who she really is and what they're willing to do. They did it to Joe Biden for crying out loud. They just stabbed him in the back like he was in prison or something like they walked up. They play all these games because they were using him as a puppet, because he never really was the president of these United States. Like I said, it's somebody else. They're running the show. They were using him like a puppet, and he was willing to be used. Do not feel sorry for him. He was willing to be used. And now he's deteriorating. His health is deteriorating. And Kamala Harris knew all along.
Speaker 2: She lied to you.
Speaker 1: The Democrats lie to you, and they will continue to lie to you. They lie to you about the border. They flip flop on everything, and especially comic comma Chameleon. That's all I think about when I ever see that comic comma chameleon. That's who she is. She just changes, She changes her colors, She switches her tune. She plays you like, you know, like a violin. She plays you, and you're expected to believe and buy her bs. You're expected to believe that. I want to play a clip here, because any clip will obviously show what a chameleon she is or what a liar she is, and how she has been playing us when especially when it comes to the border. And I want you to listen to this first, let's go to I want to play this clip right now. I want to play this clipland Linda's like two minutes, Sarah, while you're looking through your clips, I've got like a list of clips here.
Speaker 3: No what I like your show already. It's very transparent. Everything I say to you in your ear, you announce on the air.
Speaker 2: Yes I do. I do because I love you. I love this.
Speaker 3: By the way, in secret, Linda just told me.
Speaker 2: I'm like, say, Linda just told me.
Speaker 1: She said I have two minutes or I could play the clip. I'm gonna play the clip because we're Americans. You guys are working with me, right, You're working to me with me together on this. Let's play Kamala support for illegal immigrants will not deport them.
Speaker 5: Let's play that if someone is here without documents and that is their only offense. Is that person to be deported?
Speaker 6: I will say no, absolutely not. They should not be deported. And I actually this was one of the very few issues with which I disagreed with the admin administration, with whom my others had a great relationship and a great deal of respect. But on the secure communities issue, I was Attorney General of California. I led the second largest Department of Justice in the United States, second only to the United States Department of Justice, in a state of forty million people, And on this issue I disagreed with my president because the policy was to allow deportation of people who, buy ICE's own definition, were non criminals. So, as Attorney General and the chief law officer of the state of California, I issued a directive to the sheriffs of my state that they did not have to comply with detainers.
Speaker 2: So you support giving play the rest of that clip for you.
Speaker 1: On the other side of this break, this is Sarah Carter in for Sean Hannie. You know what, Linda was right, I wouldn't have enough time to play the comic chameleon clip. I want you to hear the rest of this clip as she tells the truth about what she really wants to do to our borders and immigration.
Speaker 7: So you support giving universal healthcare medicare for all to people who are in this country illegally.
Speaker 8: I may just be very clear by this, I'm opposed to any policy that would deny in our country any human being from access to public safety, public education, or public health period.
Speaker 6: As you know, I've worked on this issue for almost my entire career and have always been an advocate for immigrants documented in undocumented.
Speaker 1: I believe if someone crosses over the border it's.
Speaker 2: Illegally, it is illegal, and you would decriminalize it.
Speaker 6: I would not make it a crime punishable by jail. It should be a civil enforcement issue, but not a criminal enforcement issia. All these detention facilities, the private prisons, the private detention facilities, they all need.
Speaker 2: To be shut down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So imagine another four years of that, right, Imagine another four years of comma coma, comma chameleon. Imagine another four years of just wide open borders. You know why she likes that, because she sees future voters. That's just a fact. That's the next step. That's what she wants. She wants future voters. By the way, we are going to be live streaming, live streaming my five thirty live segment here at the Sean Hannity Radio Show on my EX Please go to X. Please go to X. We're gonna come back after this break, but I want you to go to X at Sarah Carter DC. Go to EX at Sarah Carter d C, where you'll be able to see us live.
Speaker 3: I'm going to bring Linda in. Well, I don't know if we're bringing me in just yet. I mean we're come, come, coming, like.
Speaker 2: Rush. I don't want you know what.
Speaker 1: Now, everybody's going to have that song of anticipation never heard anybody home on the song is going to be stuck in cha Chad Roba show.
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 9: Imagine you're with your family at a car and a beach trip turns into a breakdown. That would be a drag. Someone can really take a big toll on your car with a broken AC or overheating or electrical issues. An AC compressor alone can cost over nine hundred bucks. Denser can be over eight hundred bucks. So shield yourself from expensive car repairs. That is what car shield is all about. Call today for twenty percent off eight hundred five eight seven five zero six YEARO your experienced Bone representatives. They'll answer your questions, set you up with an affordable plan, and ask about services like twenty four to seven roadside assistance, courtesy towing, rental car options. If your car is twenty years old or newer, call eight hundred five eight seven five zero six zero to get twenty percent off. That's eight hundred five eight seven five zero six zero online at carshield dot com slash Hannity eight hundred five eight seven five zero six zero carshield dot com slash Hannity Now. Coverage varies by plans, view contracts and exclusions. When you go to carshield dot com.
Speaker 10: Get your dose of independence and liberty every weekday right here on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 3: Oh, Sarah, I think we found your car.
Speaker 2: Go get it, Linda. You know what's coming for you. They're coming for me.
Speaker 8: You know what.
Speaker 1: They actually shut down my ability to see where my car was at the Toyota app did because they didn't want me to go. They're so aggressive in Mexico, so aggressive. The Neuevel Laredo cartel, they'll say it, that's I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Go over there again.
Speaker 1: But actually they shut down my app where I could see it actually through the car system because they were afraid I would go to Neevel, Laredo and go retrieve my vehicle.
Speaker 2: Then I know I'm an idiot.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 2: They were like, yeah, but I'm not an idiot. They come on, we gotta move it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, I wouldn't be coming back. I wouldn't be coming back with my truck. I'm gonna tell you that if that, if I went in there to go get it. So now I just follow them on my tile. That's what I do. This is Sarah Carter back in for Sean Hannity. I'm so happy to be here today. I gotta tell you we have such an amazing guest. It's Chad Robashaw. He is an author. He is I don't like to just use the word former and I see former in there. I always like to say retired force recon marine, Force recon Marine.
Speaker 2: He is an amazing guy.
Speaker 1: He offers an honest, no holds barred's account of what has really been happening in Ukraine. He does it through his book, A Mission Without Borders. Folks, listen to this A mission without borders. A father and son risked it all for the people of Ukraine, and he is going to explain why he did that, and more importantly, he's saved a lot of lives as well in Afghanistan after that horrendous maneuver by the Kamank Kamank Chameleon Harris administration and what happened there and how many lives we lost, both civilian as well as our troops that were there at Abbygate. Chad Robashaw, thank you so much for coming on The Sean Handedy Show with Sarah Carter.
Speaker 7: Hey, Sarah, thanks for having me on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, thank you for being on.
Speaker 1: I got to tell tell you know when I when I saw you were with Forrest Recon.
Speaker 2: You know, I was in Afghanistan.
Speaker 1: I spent a lot of time covering the war there and there were a few missions. I went on operations with the Marines in Helmand Province, and I got to tell you, yeah every time, yeah, oh wow, Yeah, So you know you remember what it was like there in Helmand, right, that.
Speaker 7: Was a rough, rough place.
Speaker 1: It was a rough place. We lost a lot of lives. We lost a lot of great men and women in this war. Against terror. And you know what impresses me the most, chat is that you have continued to serve your country and to serve people. And I want to talk a little bit about that. Your book A Mission Without Borders. I think everybody should go get this book. It's amazing. Talk a little bit about what drove you to go to Ukraine, and talk a little bit about you know how I think Afghanistan affected those decisions as well.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, well, Afghanistan certainly affected it.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 7: You know, I did aid the plumbus Afghanistan as as part of a Jaysock task force, and through that time I had had one interpreter because of my job working as AFO. I've worked in a single toon capacity by myself with one other Afghan interpreter and to go do all the clandestine logistics to put our psalters on target. And that developed a very close personal relationship with Azaz was his name, and we did all a diplumbs together. He saved my life multiple times. We've spent weeks months out on operations just the two of us. And I mean I lived in his home. I held his babies in there, born so very close to him and so when the withdrawal was announced for President Biden, I made the decision to go back and get Azaz's wife and six kids, and I put together a small special operations team to do that, which, ultimately, without getting to the whole story, God performed a miracle and we didn't only rescue Disease and his wife and six kids, but seventeen thousand people, which is chronicled another book called Saving Disease being made a film. But through that, what I really learned about the Afghanist and withdrewal is that this administration was willing to leave Americans and our allies behind and had no regard for the safety and security of American citizens abroad. And not only did I realize that, but the whole world recognized that the weakness of this withdrawal. I mean, we far fored the most strategic place in the globe, bottom air base between Iraq around Rustern China. We left eighty billion dollars in equipment. We left our biometrics software for the Taliban to systematically kill our allies. We left Americans there. We left twenty million women and little girls there. And by the way, if you don't know, we've been giving them eighty seven million dollars a week ever since to grow and fund their terrorist network. There are two people who are on the who are sanctioned lists, people on the FBI's top ten most wanted list. We're giving that money to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but through all that good, No, no, no, because I just want to take a moment here and I want people to understand this is this is what we were warning about after the fall of Kabble, right when the Biden administration just basically handed everything over to the Tallibon, handed everything over to the terrorists. It has in danger everybody's life. It's endangered our lives here in the United States, it's endangered lives all over the world. They are now the most well funded terrorist organization on the planet. And when I was there, I experienced, you know, that closeness with our allies, with Afghan allies that did everything, put their lives on the line, lost their lives defending American troops that they believed because they wanted so much to believe that their nation would one day change, that they would want they would one day have a nation that was as strong and with a democratic process like we have here in the United States, and sadly, we not only abandoned them, we abandoned, in my opinion, our troops and the work that they did to fight against the terrorists and the work that they put into all of the sacrifices that they made for their families.
Speaker 7: It's greatly impacted. I mean Mighty Oaks Foundation and foundation. I've run the applications after the Afghanistan woudrow spiked, and they, with so many guys who serve in afghanistanis really struggling to validate them their service and their loss, loss of friends, loss of their youth, loss of their mental health and spiritual health, all these things and so. But on a national security level, I mean, you're talking about four out Kayda training camps when we withdrew this fifty out Kada training camps in Afghanistan. Absolutely that we're giving them eighty seven million dollars a week, half of which is in palace of cash going to people, like I said earlier, sanctioned by United States government for those people. Of the eight people that cash goes to or an FBI's top ten most wanted list. By the way, the White House doesn't get an exemption to give cash to sanctioned people. It's against the law to do that, but they're doing it. But to back to your question, when that happened, I realized that this administration does not care if they will leave Americans behind. And the whole world was watching, Our enemies were watching. In President and Putin Valasimir Putins thought hey, I couldn't do it during the four years. And if you look back twenty fourteen, he took Crimea. During the four years of President Trump, he did nothing. And now he has Biden and a White House who just demonstrated his weakness on a globe national scale. And so he put one hundred thousand troops on the Ukraine border. He flexed, and Biden did exactly the same thing. He moved or moved at US troops out of Ukraine only one hundred and sixty. But if you understand Oracle five of Article five of NATO, in each troops there is a deterrent. He closed our embassy and constant moved out. That caused the arrest of NATO.
Speaker 1: It was a cause and effect, Chad, it was a cause and effect. It was a cause and effect. We knew that when when that happened in Afghanistan, when Afghanistan toppled the way it did. It opened the door for all of our adversaries and they said, wow, look what we can do now, Now is the time to strike.
Speaker 2: And that's exactly what they did. It was game on.
Speaker 1: You're one hundred percent right, and especially with when you think about I want to go back to something that you said that I think is very important, and then we'll go right into Ukraine, I promise. But you talk about how our soldiers are troops, Marin's army, my husband's army, you know, special operator, how they feel and how they felt abandoned by this administration, how their work and all their sacrifices led to psychological issues as well as you know, the sacrifices that they made. A lot of our men and women came back injured. My husband came back blind, I mean he lost his eyesight and had But those sacrifices that they made were because they wanted to protect our country.
Speaker 2: They wanted to keep those terrorists at bay.
Speaker 1: But instead now we've got fifty terrorist training camps, that's what you said, fifty terrorist training camps in Afghanistan right now, which is.
Speaker 7: A high violation of the nohagre if it ever meant anything anyway. But I mean, what you're looking at is a national security crisis because of the fact that with the military having this perspective and lack of trust and administration the commander in chief. You have really seasoned guys have done years in the military getting out. You have legacy families like mine who have served eighty four years in every war since World War One, not encouraging their children to join. I mean, the recruiting in the military is down thirty five percent. That's considering that they lowered standards are bringing in unqualified people into the military. It's still down there.
Speaker 1: It's a woke military too. It's a woke military too, where they put more into the ideology of being woke than anything else.
Speaker 7: Yeah, people and young men and women don't join for that. They joined to defend our nation and defend people around the world who can't defend themselves. They don't join for DII conferences and transgender ideology training and all this stuff. That's not what they are. Young men women join for yo, there's no place in the military.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is no place for that in the military. I want to talk a little bit about your book, A Mission without borders, because I think this is it's so beautifully written. And you have here, you are father with your son and you're going to Ukraine, and talk a little bit about what, you know, why you decided to bring your son first of all, and what you were doing in Ukraine about those reds, because I think there's a lot of controversy when we bring up Ukraine and we bring up what's happening in that region, and a lot of people are like, hey, we need to stay out of this. Some people are saying, hey, we need to you know, support the Ukrainians, and there's been a lot of controversy in the United States over whether or not we should be supporting Ukraine.
Speaker 2: But talk about what you're doing as far as rescuing.
Speaker 7: Well, my first thing was, you know, looking what happened Afghanistan, seeing how the Americans were left because when Biden moved out our embassy and consulates, it was the same Afghanistan. We're like, hey, Americans is going to be left behind. Putin's going to go across. This is going to be a blood bath because now you're talking about a first world nation attacking another first war nation with world superpower. Arsenal and so we need to get Americans out. So my team moved into there a week before the invasion and we preemptively started preparing to move Americans out that were left behind by this administration. That was original reason to go. As we put our team together, my son and like I said, we've eighty four years of service in our family, both my sons and Marines as well. My oldest son, Hunter and I both served in Afghanistan. Did eight deployments. He did one. He actually did a kinetic combat deployment, so he's a combat veteran. He really wants to participate in them. As a father, you know, it's one thing to let you're son be involved in stuff like that, but to bring him into an active war zone is something that any father would not want to do. And so I talk a lot about in the book of that because you know, he was burned, his heart was burdened for the same way as mine was to go and help these people. And we've got a lot of pushback from I'm a very strong conservative, I'm a patriot, and I love this country. I'm a strong Christian, but I got a lot of pushback from the Christian community and conservatives emailing us like what are you doing in Ukraine? Why are you helping Zowinsky's corupt And we're sending hundreds of billions of dollars there. There is get going into the corruption. And by the way, I hear that, and I agree with it, that one hundred and seventy million dollars did not go where it needs to go. It's going into pockets of corrupt politicians, by the way, have the ability to in this war in twenty four hours. That won't because they're profiteering off of it. They don't talk about peace, but they kid end it in twenty four hours. I'm convinced of that. But so I and not going there for President Zwinsky, he is corrupt. I'm not going there for President Biden. The reason me and my that's supposed to go there is for the innocent people that are the victims of destruction, the main people that have been killed since then. I mean, when you go there and see ballistic missiles, the size of telephone posts flown in apartment buildings where only women and children live. If your heart's not moved by that, then you know, because of your politics, if your compassion for people is dated by your politics. You should probably change your politics.
Speaker 2: I absolutely agree with you, Chad.
Speaker 1: You know, spending time in a war zone changes your perspective on everything, you know. I talk to people a lot about what happened in Afghanistan, and I still have a family there. I mean I was able to get out a number of families. I remember just staying up at night on the phone for weeks straight, my husband and I trying to get people out. Sure you went through the same thing and being on the ground and the chaos that surrounded that and the people that we really entrusted with our lives, people like your friend, your interpreter, who helped save your life on a number of occasions. And that's what we go through every single day. Is how do you bring that message to the American people and let them know what's going on. Before I let you go, I want to ask you, you know, where can people go to find your book? Where can they go to find out more about you? And listen, folks, this is about saving lives. This is about doing the right thing. Chad Robashaw is like all the men and women in our military and all volunteer force that are doing everything they can because it is in their spirit and their heart to save us and to save our nation and to save others. And I want to be there to support you, Chad. Where can they go to get your book and where can they go to support you?
Speaker 7: Anywhere anywhere books are sold, and like you said, you know, one of the things is to let people know what really happened there that isn't told in the media. One of the things that we're covering a book is the rescue of Fox News reporter of Benjamin Hall and the recovery of the body of his Pierre and Pierre the Fox correspondent who's there twenty five years and so all these amazing stories, the story of me and my son going into Ukraine eventually taking him in the Ukraine and why I did that. These are important stories that can be told. But it's not just about selling a book. It's about awareness and it's also about when we do sell these books, it helps support our efforts to continue doing these missions around the world. So anywhere, but bless you and anywhere else you could go, And you can follow me on Instagram. That's the best place to keep up with me.
Speaker 2: What's your Instagram handle?
Speaker 7: You could just put Chad Robi show in on my podcast to have a show as well. We have great guests on It's The Resilient Show, both of those who are on Instagram and YouTube.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody follow Chad Robi show at on Instagram and everywhere else. Get look for them on Truth, look for them on X. This is a real American hero. This is somebody who you know, who I have a lot of respect for. And remember this is about a volunteer force. These are about our men and women, and there's still doing everything they can to save lives, still doing everything they can to save lives, folks. I'll be right back after this short break. Remember to follow me on Truth. That's Sarah Carterficial, on Exit Sarah Carter DC, and on Instagram at s Carter DC. And please visit my website Sarah Acarter dot com without the h