Speaker 1: Well, we have come out to your city. One of them are gets.
Speaker 2: Off saying you a comfort zone.
Speaker 1: Will besire at a telan and if you want a little banging a yunie, I come along. This is a nineteen year old high school graduate.
Speaker 3: Who has used the unfortunate nickname Big Balls.
Speaker 4: Elon Musk is seizing the power that belongs to the American people.
Speaker 5: We are here to fight back, and.
Speaker 2: We have to understand.
Speaker 6: These extreme weather occurrences are extreme, but they are increasingly less rare.
Speaker 7: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 8: Welcome to the revolution, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Away, coming to your sea, going the way I against and sane You a conscious son, Sean Hennity show more me, I'm the scenes.
Speaker 8: Information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America. Stay right here for our final news roundup and information overload.
Speaker 1: Right News round Up, Information Overload. Our are toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. It's eight hundred and nine to four one Sean if you'd like to join us.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: The continued meltdown freakout of the radical left continues. I played you earlier in the program. Some you know left wing Washington DC. You know swamp creatures and and they're freaking out over Elon Musk and Doge and and how extreme and radicalized this entire party has become. There are a few admonitions on the outside, but their voices that are not being listened to. I mentioned Carbull and Axe a Rod and Rama Manuel saying, you know, don't die on this as us aid hill, because it's a bad hill to die on, because once Americans discover where all this money has been spent, they're going to get angrier and angrier. And this is only the beginning. And if you want to die on the men playing women's sports, that that's not going to fly with the American people either like free you know, taxpayer funded sex change operations. That's not going to work either for illegal immigrants or convicts. And it's definitely not going to work. Americans in larger and larger numbers support the President's deportation plan and plan to secure the border. Anyway, you have this Tennessee preacher suggesting that violence can be justified against Elon Musk over these Doge cuts. Listen, in this.
Speaker 6: Nation, I'm worried that we are on the verge of bloodshed. This is a a an attempt to take us back to a day that we do not want to go, and we will not go. Therefore there will be conflict. I pray that the peace of God will win out and overcome the madness that is a timpting to take over this nation. And I will say to you, beloved, no one likes violence, but sometimes violence is necessary. When Elon Musk forces his way into the United States Treasure and threatens to steal your personal information and your Social Security check, there is the possibility of violence. Sometimes the devil will act so ugly that you have no other choice but to get violent and fight. Well, someone might say, now, Reverend, you know you shouldn't be talking about violence. This is the Christian thing to do. Well, I will say, why not talk this way? Because Jesus did. Jesus said in this key verse, didn't it? The Kingdom of Heaven suffers what violence, and the who the violent take it by force? The Kingdom of God is a war zone. It is a battlefield. You did know this right?
Speaker 1: Maybe he didn't ever read the verse about turn the other cheek or you forgive seventy times seven people that wrong you? Maybe you miss those verses. You know, you know, forgive us as we forgive. Maybe you forgot those those verses versus the one he's taking out of context. But sometimes violence is necessary.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think maybe a visit from the Secret Service might be warranted here after hearing that insanity, then you go over to that hard hitting news show, The View on ABC. Apparently, according to reports, Georgie Stephanopolis is not happy after the payout because he falsely knowingly stated that Donald Trump was convicted of rape and they were held accountable. Then Donald Trump sued and Meta paid Donald Trump as well. Looks like CBS will come to some type of settlement also anyway, Avan Navarro speaks out about how President Trump is going to ban black people from the halftime show after the Kendrick Lamar Super Bowl halftime show, which I thought, personally, I didn't like it. I thought it was terrible. And there's so many gifted, talented artists out there that you can bring in that everybody would love so much better. But that's my point of view. And there was a lot of false speculation and a lot of conspiracy theories. Why did Donald Trump leave after the third quarter? Because there's eighty thousand plus people in the stadium, and if he doesn't leave get to his airplane, it wheels up. That means nobody can leave that stadium until he's out of you know, out of you know, out of flight range for any of the other planes that are going to take off immediately after the Super Bowl. He did it as a courtesy to everybody else that was there. He didn't leave because of the halftime show or the fact that Kansas City was not winning the game. But that's neither here nor there. Let's go to that hard hitting news show, The View with a.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't do sports.
Speaker 9: You know, I don't do football, so I wasn't watching the game. But listen, I think today Donald Trump is gonna sign an executive order banning black people from halftime recalls.
Speaker 10: You remember last week we were talking about whether the NFL was capitulating to Trump by removing the term and racism from the end zone. Boy, did they not capitulate to Trump. When I saw Samuel L. Jackson, yeah, rested as a black uncle Tam Cager to Lamar who then had like an entire formation of all black people making a US flag.
Speaker 2: There's my time, not.
Speaker 1: All the black people on my feet were.
Speaker 9: Like, ooh, this is black to be black black and all the racists who somehow get in, man, were they hopping mad?
Speaker 10: So if the races are mad, I am happy.
Speaker 1: As a plan. The implication obviously Donald Trump is racist and anyone supports him as racist? How well did that work out for any of them in the final days of the campaign, considering that was their closing argument? Anyway, Here to react to the media, we have Fox News contributor media expert extraordinaire. He's got a new book coming out soon, the greatest comeback ever inside Trump's big, beautiful, big beautiful campaign, unburdened by what has been anyway, Joe conscious with us, How are you, sir?
Speaker 7: Outstanding? Happy Tuesday, Sean, And I mean, I can't believe I just listened to it. I just listened to Anna tomorrow saying that, oh, Trump wants to ban all black people from performing during halftime of the Super Bowl. Who was djying and rapping again at Trump's inaugural ball on January twenty Oh, that's right, it was Snoop Dogg. So I'm pretty sure Trump isn't going to start banning black people from how time. But that's what that garbage show serves up these days.
Speaker 1: Let me go to Joe Rogan. He ripped Democrats in the media for refusing to course correct since Trump's victory. I think it runs deeper than that. I think that the party has been so marginalized and so taken over by the extreme, with the exception maybe of John Fetterman as an elected official, and there's there was one Congressman that said, stop feinting outrage at every single thing Donald Trump does. And in the media you have Carvel and Axelrod and Ram Emmanuel the only three people that are saying, uh, this is jack assery and stupid. But anyway, here's what Rogan said about the Democrats in the media.
Speaker 3: They're going to keep sitting people. They're not going to correct course. They're going to go off the cliffs. There's no way they're not. They're not course correcting at all. You know, they're saying stupid. It's it's all nonsense. There understanding of social media and the dynam that you set up by having completely state controlled mainstream media where they only said the narratives that you guys wanted. They all said it in step so you could watch different programs repeat the exact same words, exact same phrases. We know they got talking points. We don't trust you anymore. We don't trust the New York Times, we don't trust to Washington Post, we don't trust CNN or any of the MSNBC where they're all full with propaganda. Yeah, and so that's why the Internet rose. It's not because there was some sort of a right wing conspiracy and heavily funded And no, you guys suck, suck, and you're not real people and you're not like nobody wants to hang out with Brian Stelter. You know what I'm saying That none of these people are people that people can actually relate to.
Speaker 1: And like, I don't think anybody knows who Humpty Dumpty is. But that's a separate issue, wouldn't you say, Joe Kanca, Yeah, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 7: I don't want to go bawling with Brian Stelter anytimes. And Sean the Snographer, a former scenographer for Jeff Snucker. Yeah, look, Rogan's exactly right. And by the way, I didn't realize I could say that on the air. You guys suck. Okay, I think I'm just gonna go with that for now on. Whenever you ask me on your TV show or here, like you're at Alis's in the media, well, you guys suck because they do, and the numbers show it. And by the way, it's not like we're playing Joe Rogan here because he's some sort of right wing ideologue that always has supported Trump and conservatives his whole life. Joe Rogan, he only endorsed Bernie Sanders in twenty twenty right so left had him and they lost him, just like they're losing more and more Bill Maher and James Carville and John Fetterman who have become the voices of reason within this party, which which really tells you something. But yeah, in the end, when when you hear the media over and over again talk about, for instance, deportations, they try to fear Moger around that. You look at a CBS poll that comes out this week and six and ten Americans support deportation sixty five percent, supporting troops sending US troops to the next ago US border in order to steal that border until a wall can be built and completed. And when you're Democrats and you're trotting out in all these media spectacles, Maxine Waters as the face of your party eighty six years old, completely unhinged, trying to break into the Department of Education. That was such a horrible look. Or Chuck Schumer in front of a microphone in any capacity. You got to get him off the stage. Even John Stewart says that at this point Democrats right now are they look weak, disorganized, and they are leaderless. And that's why you have all these different messages and reactions. They're trying to keep up with Trump, and the media is trying to keep up with Trump, but they can't because He's controlling the message and the narrative right now by constantly being out there, constantly taking questions, constantly signing executive voters, and getting stuff done. So, yeah, this is so different from twenty seventeen where Russia, Russia, Russia dominated twenty seventeen, his first year in office twenty twenty five, Donald Trump has learned and he knows exactly what he needs to do. And that's why right now his approval ratings higher than they've ever been.
Speaker 1: Sean quick break right back more with Joe Consha on the other side, then we'll get to your calls also coming up in the course of the program today. Interesting that after one hundred and forty years, Chevron is now dumped California via a text in a split fueled by nothing but insults, accuate, accusations, bureaucracy, law fair. You know, the chief executive tried to reach out to Gavin Newsom for more than a week last summer, texted him hope to get the governor on the phone. Wanted to talk about the company's plans to move their headquarters to Houston, and we're about to make an announcement. I'd like to tell you before you read about it. Newsom's reply was essentially, I don't need to talk about it. I'm good. Wow, that's pretty alarming. And you know, remember California is suing energy companies. You know, I saw a friend of mine in California that's still paying five dollars plus a gallon I'm paying, you know, for unleaded regular. It's like two ninety nine. Unfortunately, I have to put super in my car and I don't have an extravagant car that I'm driving right now. Anyway, the DOJ has moved to dismiss federal charges against New York City Mayor Eric Adams. You know, the more I learn about this case, the more it's just the timing of it is very, very alarming to me. And I don't know what's going to happen in New York, because, you know, I do believe that the mayor of New York, and maybe I'm giving him too much slack here, I do believe the fact that he had invited people to his city illegal immigrants of Harris and Biden initially, and then he was so overwhelmed he backed off that position and realized that it was unsustainable and didn't know that there'd be all this crime associated with it and all this cost associated with it that I think he was sincere because he did all of that way before the election, and now he's going to run up against probably in a Democratic prime, unless he runs independent against former Governor Cuomo, who I can't believe is making a political comeback, to be very honest with you, but apparently he's He's pulling very well name recognition I guess means a lot in New York. It's just sad this used to be one of the greatest cities in the world. It's not anymore. It's returned, you know, it's and it's slowly deteriorating back into what it was before Rudy Giuliani got elected and fixed the city. It really is and it's it's just to watch. It is very, very sad anyway, So, uh, by the way, do you notice London? The astronomers are enlisting the help of NASA's James Webb space telescope to study an asteroid that has a small chance of striking Earth less than eight years from now. It's it's described as a potential city killer. Maybe we're gonna have to get elon Musk on that. I don't know. It doesn't say which city in the article, but they're saying that it is on a trajectory that in fact it could hit planet Earth. That would not be good. I would not like to live through that, nor would anybody else. UK University has added trigger warnings to Shakespeare for popping balloons in extreme weather. University in England two hundred trigger warnings on shakespeare works and adaptations for things such as popping of balloons, violence and psychological trauma extreme weather. This world has gone insane, that the left you know around the world is insane. It's just it's an amazing time to live and to watch and to just observe and to learn and to pay attention, because the radical left has lost their mind and I don't think that they're learning a thing. Rumors are George Stephanopolis miserable at GMA after the Trump apology and the payout to Donald Trump, after Trump sued he got the fact wrong, he claimed repeatedly, and he knew better that Donald Trump was convicted of rape. He knew better. And then we talked about this with Joe Contra earlier. You know, look at ABC News and that hard hitting, you know news show, The View, and you got Ava Navarro's out there. You know, I don't know sports. You know, I don't do sports. You know, I don't know Football's not like anybody we know on this program who's come a long way in a year. I will say that I don't know if she knows what crossing the plane is yet, but but she's come a long way. Linda. Anyways, she then launches into this, you know, ridiculous rant about how Donald Trump was upset about seeing black people perform in front of him and how it was supposedly the NFL, you know, sticking it to him. Quote I think Donald Trump is going to sign an executive order banning black people from halftime. I'm like, now, it's it's so ridiculous. Now, let's think back in somebody. I thought Usher did a great job. You remember Usher? I thought he did a good show. Yeah, And you remember Jennifer Lopez. I thought she did a great show. Rihanna didn't remember when Rihanna performed at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: I do. I just don't like any of these people.
Speaker 4: I mean, the best part of as far as music went, was Lauren Dagel.
Speaker 1: Lauren Diggel was America the beautifuls That was amazing. I love her.
Speaker 4: She's a Christian singer, you know what I mean, Like that's the space she works from.
Speaker 2: Like that's what everybody knows.
Speaker 1: The guy that's saying the start the national anthem was good too, He's sang it a little differently, but I really liked the verb the red dish.
Speaker 2: She was beautiful.
Speaker 1: With the game being so bad meaning not being close, and I find I want the game to be close. I want I want, I want to be sitting on the edge of my seat watching a game, and that didn't happen in this game. And then I didn't love the halftime show. My own personal taste. I'm allowed to like what I like. And and when you think all the artists that are out there, you know, somebody brought up Bray Charles performed years ago. Man, could you have the.
Speaker 4: Differences those people came and performed. They came and they performed. They were there to play their songs. I don't know any song that this man has made, nor do I care to. I'm not really interested in that kind of music. And his message was not a message to people watching football. He took the time because he had a political statement to make. He use Samuel L. L. Jackson to help him out.
Speaker 1: It just was a good show.
Speaker 4: It just wasn't And he's egregiously making a statement that clearly U the popular vote and the electoral vote did not agree with.
Speaker 2: So putting that all to the side.
Speaker 4: It such as playing your songs, you know you made a whole you know, this is the revolution, we are the movement you're actually not. The revel is the counteract to what you are actually doing. It would have been nice to have like a John rich or you know, is Zach Brown or you know.
Speaker 1: Somebody bringing any of these country artists. They don't ever get to play.
Speaker 4: They don't know, they don't, you know, and it's just frustrating. That would have been cool.
Speaker 1: Or just do a mix of genres and have different people as the bringing Lionel Richie, I mean, he's great bringing out Elton John and Billy Joel. You know, is the stuff that every generation kind of likes, right.
Speaker 4: That the stuff that everybody sings along to, Like I'm not going to put Kendrick Lamarro on when I'm cleaning the house on a Sunday.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's not a thing.
Speaker 1: Have you ever do you ever do karaoke? Okay? What do people do? Sweet Caroline? The Devil? The Devil went down to Georgia? You know, you think of there's so many you know, piano man any John.
Speaker 2: So I don't know who does it.
Speaker 4: But given the way that Roger Goodell runs the show over there and how gross he is, I have to assume that it's that same kind of mindset in the back of office, which is why we got what we got.
Speaker 1: Look, I think I don't I just don't know about the NFL, I really don't. I don't know about the politics. I hate the politics. The other thing too, is. I felt it went on too long before the game even started, and I'm like looking at the players and they're like, when do we get to play? All right? Eight hundred nine to four. One show is on number. If you want to be a part of the program, let's say hi to Tomm. He's in Vegas. Tom. How are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: Sir?
Speaker 11: How are you, Sarah?
Speaker 1: I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 11: Well, if you're in Vegas, you guys got my number. I drive limousine. But anyway, Sean, the post office, the post office is delivering five six days a week residential. If they cut that to Tuesday, Thursday, day and Saturday some routes. The other ones go Monday, Wednesday and Friday, nobody cares if they get their mail every day. You've got emails, you got all kinds of electronic the maintenance, the fuel costs, the fleet. This is a no brainer, simple idea. Every other day residential deliveries. Businesses keep bringing the mail every day to them.
Speaker 1: Why don't you just privatize it? In other words, why doesn't the government get out of the business because they're losing money? Well, and I'll tell you, well, I mean you got FedEx. You got ups. Now. The only part of the deal that I would make is I'd want to protect the people, the good people that work for the post office. And there are good people that work for their post office. And I know because every postman I've ever met my life I love and they're great people. The only stipulation in any deal is they've got to keep on on the people that are working for the post office so that their careers are not disrupted. That's not fair to them, no question.
Speaker 11: Nobody's talking about that. But they're still gonna get forty hours. They're just gonna do a different route every day. You see what I'm saying. But every day, every other day they're at your house, same people.
Speaker 1: We don't I'm not disagreeing. We don't need mail mail every day.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: Ever, I don't even get half my mail. To be honest with you, try, you know, it drives everybody that sends me stuff in nuts. Linda tries to send me stuff I still haven't. I still he swears that arrived, and I'm like, this is the stuff.
Speaker 4: That you ask for and then you say I don't send it.
Speaker 2: That's what drives me nuts.
Speaker 1: Well, you didn't send it because if it didn't get to me oulous. No, but I think there are a lot of ways to thread that needle save money, and if it's if it can reach profitability, then you gotta find then I would be I would seriously look towards maybe a combination. Half of it goes to UPS, half of it goes to FedEx. I don't know. You know, DHL can be a part of it, you know, any of these services. They do such a good job and they have figured out how to do it. You know, maybe maybe Amazon could be a part of it. For crying out loud, I don't know. Anyway, I appreciate the call. Chris in California. Chris, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: Hey? Sean, how are you doing well?
Speaker 1: Why are you living in that socialist utopia out there?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: I'm stuck here, man. I grew up here and all my family's here, and I'm about to get out. But maybe in ten fifteen years I'll find a way.
Speaker 1: You know what, go to go to Vegas, go to Nevada, go to Arizona, and you know, get a commuter air jet and fly back when you want to go see a family.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, tell that to my wife. You know, she's the one who's got me tethered here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, her, put her on the phone. I'll take care of that right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he he's' that I called. I wanted to draw attention to something that I've personally witnessed dozens of times. I used to sell cars and has to do with illegal immigration and identity theft. And when I was selling cars, we would get people coming into and I personally sold the guy a car. One time. Everything looked good on the credit report, the bank approved that. I sent the deal to the bank. The bank calls me a few days later, they're like, hey, we need to get a copy of this guy's social Security card. Some's not adding up here. So I called the customer back and he's like, oh, no problem, I'll bring it to you tomorrow. He brings it in. He brings me a photo copy of a social security card and it like first glance, I'm like, that looks that looks fake. So I send it to the bank. They're like it's a stolen social and the banker is somebody I knew, calls the guy and says, hey, you could be deported for this. It's going to be reported. You need to return the car or find some other way to pay for it or whatever. The guy shows up a ten thousand dollars cashier check the next day and we let him take the car. I worked at a second dealership and this this situation.
Speaker 1: I don't have time for this example, but I can tell you this. Let me tell you identify Identity theft is real, and it's impacting more people that I know every day, and more people's credit cards are getting in the hands of the wrong people. I'm telling you, I'm not saying it just because they're an advertiser. Call one eight hundred LifeLock, I get LifeLock dot com because we're all being impacted by this. I appreciate the example. I wish I had more time. Good luck at into Vegas with and I'll talk to your wife anytime you want, if it'll help. In the wrap things up for today, Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel, we have the Speaker of the House, Mike Johnson, former Speaker New King rich Rick Grinnell is back. He's not been on a while. Sage Steal Tonight, James Comer Tonight, Glenn Younkin tonight and congress Woman Aniple Luna nine Eastern News you'll never get from the media mob Tonight, Hannity on Fox. We'll see you then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible