Speaker 1: Hey, so let's talk about it. You know what showed up an hour late to this podcast. How do you guys feel it's so cool you should have fifteen minutes ago. Oh dude, that's fucking to listen.
Speaker 2: I know I'm in the wrong here.
Speaker 1: I just need to take my licks and move on. You know what I'm saying. JP at the mic in your hand, how do you feel about me being an hour late?
Speaker 2: I'd rather not speak to you right now.
Speaker 1: That's hey, that was hard to hear. That was a tough one to swallow.
Speaker 3: Bossy Timeline is getting a little tender to release the episode.
Speaker 1: But we'll be all right now. I'm fucking up the business end, baby, now, I'm fucking up the business end, Jackie.
Speaker 4: In the show notes, I said Taylor was late today, but.
Speaker 5: He's having fun in football, which is good video to watch.
Speaker 1: We have the video, so we go four, say what is the sports?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were.
Speaker 5: Saying you had a pretty good media day. It looked like there was a lot of positive stuff out there.
Speaker 2: Oh really?
Speaker 1: Oh oh wait, well wait one hundred percent, dude, we should wait. I will say I probably should do this. By the way, if you guys are listening, right now and this is your first time tuning in and you're thinking, am I in the right place? Yes, you're in the right place, dude. You're now listening slash Watching and you're subscribing and rating five stars to the greatest podcast of all time, self proclaimed Busting with the Boys, presented by the greatest vehicle to ever touch rubber on the road, the Chevy Silverado, the most durable, reliable vehicle on the road. Silverado is strong and dependable as the people who drive them. Chevy Silverado modern in advance, with a ton of grit, a partner and getting things done, especially when it comes to the horror soul that pack up drunk. The bed with Silverado an hour late, an hour layer. With Silverado, you get a functional bed. You have the most functional bet of any competitor. Best in class, standard cargo volume. The inner gate folds to a large step for easily getting in and out of the bed, available first industry first power up and down tailgate or the available multiplex talegate we've been telling you about with six convenient configurations. All this makes the bed of a Silverado work harder and smarter. Severado strong, advanced, dependable, hard working, took me a second to find it there. And listen, Garrett hasn't said his piece yet. He didn't mention he was here fifteen minutes before the time to start, which was, you know, an hour and fifteen minutes to go. I think it's only fair that I let you have the floor. I lets you have the floor, and I'll take it. I'll look in your eyes the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you've already said your piece in the group chat and everything like that. It sounds like you double booked yourself. It sounds like you didn't have your stuff dialed in at the house and you're an hour and a half late. Now I'm a little an hour late. I'm a little hour and a half, no two thirty, oh yeah, okay hour, and now I'm a little tight. Started the podcast without the boy. I'm trying to go. I'm trying to wear a merchandise like I'm trying to like, yep, this thing right. You know what I'm saying. You're wearing a row back hat and you're wearing something I don't know. You're you're acting different, and now I feel it like I have some nice things I wanted to say about you, but I'm kind of like, man, I don't know if I want to say these things anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you should say a sance just to be honest with you. I feel different.
Speaker 2: Why? How? Why is that I'm getting close to two hundred thousand on Instagram. You're listening right now, everybody, everybody follow the boy on Instagram? Man, two hundred K. I don't need it.
Speaker 1: I don't need it.
Speaker 2: I don't need it, but I want it. I don't need it. Let's throw them a follow on Twitter as well. We need to get his numbers up.
Speaker 1: You need to get it was hard to hear from Will.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: That was hard to hear from Will Keeper of Twitter. It's just funny to follow my boy on Twitter. Dude, two thousand away?
Speaker 1: No, I look at you know, I've been looking at the insights all the time. I'm like, thirteen hundred away right now, But what are you for real? One hundred and seventeen thirteen, like sixty four or something like that. I liked that it last night because I was looking at that two hundred piece. It's like, here's the deal. A lot of guys get into the NFL and they just join a team like the Packers, like the Steelers, like the Chiefs, and you just automatically got a hundred off the top. Your boy had to earn each and every one of those followers. It's been at grinds as the get go for sure, for sure, go ahead, I mean, you know, first round pick. I feel like you get a little love. Yeah, but you got to think of where we were at nine years ago. Baby Tennessee Titans. I literally no joke. I tell her all the time. A women's A woman stopped me to ask me if I played sports. I said yes. She said, oh, who do you play for? I said the Tennessee Titans. She goes, oh, is that Arena League? We were respectful, it was disrespectful. It's disrespectful. But hey, look where we are now.
Speaker 2: I know, almost almost there. Had you you know, howd you done the Instagram game a little bit sooner?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I haven't been.
Speaker 1: I have not been on my p's and q's in the Instagram game. Your boys selling out? Here's selling out?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm selling out. Yes yeah, yeah, okay, I see you're saying, yeah, finishing the play.
Speaker 1: I'm not a sellout. I'm selling out.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: I can understand what It's confusing both ways. Yeah, because in the.
Speaker 2: Beginning, when we thought about doing stuff for the pod, we felt like everything we were like selling out, Like we sell out. Yeah, so when you say that, I'm thinking you're not selling out, right, you're just dialing it in finishing, I'll tell you what, did you apologize to the boys before we get in there?
Speaker 1: And I apologize and I let all of them have the floor, all right. That's why I kind of started the pod because they all spoke, and then I was like, well, I might as well do the Chevy silverad the grace vehicle on the Earth. It really real quick.
Speaker 2: I wanted to be here for the Chevy Silverado ad Read because I wanted to take my hat off and respect the ad Read.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't even know you do that.
Speaker 2: I wanted us to start like, you know, respecting the adterid Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 1: We take off, I'm in it and if you don't have a had any play your hand over your heart.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like that.
Speaker 1: Hey, I pledge the leaders to the bag, you know, let them fucking know what.
Speaker 2: Well, whenever we get the camera to work and sit in the bag because we have everybody out there. We know we need to get a camera on the boys, and we got to get a camera on the boys. We have one analysis is just us two. Everybody's talking, okay, but whenever because the boy's got cameras and we got some new cameras, we got some nice, fiery little piece. But whenever we have the boys in the back, we'll all be sitting here hats off with the Chevy Silverado ed reed.
Speaker 1: Hey, I know it was a bad time in the beginning, but what do you think of the fit?
Speaker 2: I like the fit? Yeah, yeah, you mess? That is that from what you were laid for? Yeah, it's a piece of it. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the lady that gave me this switch, I was like, no, no, no, who's the lady?
Speaker 2: What should do?
Speaker 1: Her name is Christa.
Speaker 2: Just don't worry about that.
Speaker 1: Listen, wait, wait about you wait, I'll officially yes, be different, all right, go ahead. This lady is putting the other fits for us, Yes, stylists for like this BlackBerry things. We're doing family photos and stuff like that. And I told her, hey, if you see anything out there for the boy for summer fits, go and snip me off a parrot. You know, I was just saying. And so I get there, I put on some ship boys, I'll want you know. I can't wait to be posting them family photos. I'm gonna be looking at it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Yeay, I'm gonna keep hunting with you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna keep a band with you.
Speaker 2: Gang.
Speaker 1: Let you know different out there, but.
Speaker 2: Digital bro Hudson for the boy.
Speaker 1: And the reason why I say Hudson is the world on the street is Hudson likes to give ship.
Speaker 2: But you know what I'm saying, You gotta earn it. You gotta earn it. No free shadows. I'll tell you what I feel like. I look great, but you look better. Look at the outfit you're wearing. Do you what do you see? Do you peep the fit? I see the fit. It's fire.
Speaker 1: The Little Joggers, dude, I think the meal though. Oh no, I'm just gonna get there, Okay, I didn't know. I like the Joggers, and I've always loved how we Finally everyone's bought into keeping it tight at the ankle on the sweatpants.
Speaker 2: My zipper broke on this. I'll get some new ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah you can afford it, Yeah, absolutely, But that's just a little like that's an appetizer, then it it's the main course.
Speaker 2: That chest a chesticle of yours looks real nice. Get them for your dad, dude. Or if you're just one of the boys, like if you get on the golf course, you need to be rocking one of these polos.
Speaker 1: For the boys looks fire and tag us in it, dude, so you can repost it and show the world how amazing you look while you're golfing.
Speaker 2: These things just drop. You're listening to this episode right now. It's Thursday. These things dropped two days ago.
Speaker 1: Days ago, and the hat's already sold out.
Speaker 2: Hats sold out. We're working on getting the restocked. Might be restocked by the time this episode comes out. And I think we're trying to get new like color waves with them too.
Speaker 1: Because I know what's you know, it's really cool. If we sell out of this and that and the hoodie, we might do something special.
Speaker 2: We might do something special. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: We might be doing something special season. You know what I'm saying, Speaking of seasons, dude, it's summer, boys, and I don't want to take anyone shout out up for show of the week. But I feel like we always need to maybe have a moment of silence for summer. I felt nice, dude, it's nice, dude.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Oh I can't wait, dude. You see, here's the difference between men and women when it comes to summertime. When summertime hits, men think of one thing. I'm gonna get a fire tane.
Speaker 2: Kills that moms. Oh my god, not the boys.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying the boys and the boys.
Speaker 2: Back there trying to get that super soaker. Yeah, we might take pizza in the bikinis. Oh dude, you always got to do a Look, we're only human, you respect. No, we'reing the female body right, because we're only human.
Speaker 1: We're only human because I'm only human. You know what I'm saying. Oh you saw that. You guys saw that piece. But yeah, everyone, all the dudes be thinking about them them tans, and all the girls be thinking about how do I not get sun damage. It's a weird intercut thing that you and I talk about quite a bit.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about the I'm a sunscreen guy? You're not. I don't know, I'm a sunscreen I used to not be the best couple of years I became a sunscreen guy.
Speaker 1: I understand that. But you're not becoming a You're not naturally a sunscreen guy like me. It's because it's been pressed on us by our wives. Yes, yes, yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: My WA's just like just do this, yeah, and then afterwards you don't have to worry about it again. Put the thirty on, yeah, put the thirty on the face, no matter what. Every couple of hours you need, you need to reapply to your face. Yeah, dude, I don't know about that because I feel like, if you're spending five hours out there in the sun, yeah, one hundred per But if I'm getting to like a twenty minute little cook piece, I'm little out there just to kind of get a little sizzle, get a little burn, just a touch. Dude, you're saying you're not putting on sunscreen. For not putting on sunscreen, I would agree with that, all right. Good.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we were about to fight, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But I'm on the like if it's we're for on a vacation or we're out on the water for like five hours, Oh, you get on the lake.
Speaker 1: Implying you're in the sun and the reflection from the water. Yes, and that's a bit of a deal now because you don't be looking like little leather pieces. Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Drew. And also like you gotta you got like some olive skin. You get you tan way easier than me. It's like I'll get red. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You do you get red? Yeah? I get ready, you know, because when you came back, I'd be laid out on the bed with just creams and ship all over myself trying to recovery, you know what I mean, Like, hey, try and get my back, get my bag, Yeah, trying to get my back. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I got some burned so bad one time, and I was there's nobody around me. I had to like put the lotion on the wall and then rub my back against the wall. That's how bad it was. It was fucking miserable, dude. But I feel like when you came back from your honeymoon, you looked you were looking like a little snack out there.
Speaker 2: I mean, I can get tan. I'm just saying, like my first burns, like I'm red, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: No, But I think it's important I burn a little red too. I get a little red and then she cools down to a brown.
Speaker 2: But you you know, you get you get tanned. Yeah, get tan for real. I can like can get tanned for real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's she's got it. She's got it.
Speaker 2: A Filipino, she's got that half Filipino, so she can get tanned for real. Yeah. I gotta like worry about my burns a lot more. I know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I'm on the football field with the black dudes, I'm kind of like jealous that they get to wear long sleeps and ship because like they're not trying to get too tan. Yeah you know what I'm saying, trying to get darker. I'm not trying to get darker. And in my head, I'm like get handed.
Speaker 2: We're like we're like, uh, putting ourselves a lot.
Speaker 1: I roll my ship up my short so.
Speaker 2: We can get burns like nose socks. You'll like take a chance, Like, all right, I look a little dumb, but you like.
Speaker 1: This fit right here on the bottom right, We'll get to that.
Speaker 2: I think it fits fire. You like that fit, Yeah, I think it fits fire.
Speaker 1: It's kind of dope. Yeah, but we don't got any to talk about that now.
Speaker 2: But I think Yeah.
Speaker 1: When I see the the dudes the better tans on the team out there with the long sleeve shirts with the hoodie on it so he doesn't get the neck too, I'm like, damn, these dudes really just got that built in tan. They're kind of just killing killing life with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because then you take your pads off and then late at night and you're just looking at yourself in the mirror and you're just like, there's just levels alone. Oh bro, it's the worst, like just straight lines where you know your pads are even because you gotta wear gloves, so like, can'll be whiter tape, yes, so you'd be like terrible, but just really white on the hands and fingers.
Speaker 1: I think it's very important for all of you kids out there that who play football in warm weather, not up north, but like in the South in the West, if you have an opportunity to hit a cold tub in camp outside, I call that thing cabo. We'll go see out there. The great tis a great time. You set the shirt off and you just sit there and it's kind of nice as you're getting the sun on you, but you're also you're recovering and you get to balance out that real tough white boy Pickli wiggily. Look, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: What you're not what you're failing to mention, which is honestly my favorite part. The camaraderie with the boys. Yes, when Taylor comes in, he's like, Yo, Cabo, let's five. Yeah, and we're all like, hey, Cabo, you coming to Cabo and we all go out. We're just hanging on the sun, dude, because then we take a walk, get our ground and get around again. Yeah, bare feet. It's important, dude, it's important. What is this?
Speaker 5: I was just looking. I know you posted stuff online, but this is the one where used to clown Isaiah Wilson.
Speaker 4: But about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah Isaiah. Well youre talk about the biggest bus in tennis time's history, is right, p r P the boy. But I feel like, you know, all it needs is one hit for that rap crew to take off. You know, we put my boy out there. Isaiah Wilson.
Speaker 2: I see you not to bring attention to the Yokes photo on the top right now, that is like that's the white guy. Look you need out in the sung. Oh you're trying to keep themtels, you know what I mean? No, gloves, like you're trying to get tan everywhere.
Speaker 1: When you look at that photo, what do you think because your your eyes immediately go to.
Speaker 2: Your your shoulders look so good.
Speaker 1: Your teeth don't even in him.
Speaker 2: I know, bro, but people you see the chirps out there, People are like, oh, look at that. Fuck them dude, they can't open her up. Tops Like come on, yeah, yeah, but I look at that photo. I see a couple of things. Number One, I get fired out because we'll like Dan the boy used to be juicy. The second thought is like a little bit of depression because I'm like, fuck, coupole used to be juicy, used to be juicy. Dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got a little comfy lately. But hey, I feel like for you, you're the type of dude you got that metabolism. It takes what four weeks.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie. I agree with everything you're saying, because you're right, I've gotten a little comfy. I'm gonna try it a little bit. I was telling the boys, I said I'm gonna get back to my two I was fifteen. They're like, you really think you do it? I'm like, fuck, yeah, you know that it hurts so bad.
Speaker 1: When I said that, he goes.
Speaker 2: You know, all you got to do is book some kind of trip and Will's gonna. Will's all in on it. Like when we went to New York, Like I'm out, I'm not working out and low key, I'm indulging because the boy loves cuisine. Yeah, yeah, New York.
Speaker 1: Pizza in New York. You had to do it the people. You know, if we go to Philly, what do you have? You have a Philly cheese steak.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You go to New York, you had to try all the pizza spots. Yeah, And that is my issue when we get to traveling. If the boy cannot travel and I'm like locked in and I'm on my routine, I'm getting back there. It's a fuck around deal. When fat when I'm locked in and I'm dialing at home. Yeah, like before I came to the bus, I'm hitting amino asses and I'm hitting uh, I'm hitting cashews for my little snack.
Speaker 1: Oh no ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, partly because I saw the photo am like, it's time to get right time time.
Speaker 1: Good thing is is one hundred and seven days till NFL season.
Speaker 2: I know I'm trying to look like that, you know, bikini season, which is like now though it's next week, but degrees next week, four weeks and really, I I really, I really believe.
Speaker 1: Here's what I think you should do in July. I think when this podcast drops, you need to put a photo out of you staying in the mirror. Classic fucking one. No, no no, And I.
Speaker 2: Have one to do that to like hold myself accountable publicly.
Speaker 1: That's good, and you au should do make your lock string.
Speaker 2: I'm with that, so every day you gotta look at that thing I want to But what I actually want to do is do one where I'm holding the paper and holding the newspapers so people see the date. Yeah, yeah, yeah, those challenges. It's so funny. But I got a newspaper right around here. I don't know, but I got a couple where I'm just sitting there and in the mirror, and I'm like, fuck, I'm like I need to put this out there. But then I think to myself, being honest, like I got a trip next week, let me after that, damn really because I can't. Yeah you know what I mean, Like, once I do it, I'm like, I got a dial in, I gotta lock in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll tell you. I gotta a BlackBerry Farms next Tuesday. And I'm kind of worried about it.
Speaker 2: Why because I don't wanna.
Speaker 1: You don't want to, you don't want follow the bottle. They do a great thing of like, hey, what are your dietary restrictions? I try to you know, your boys just a G free there free. I try to make sure you know in D free, in D free, especially D free, and and it's just easy to slip up. You're around free, you're around family, the Arnolds are going to be there. No, well, it's gonna be a great time.
Speaker 2: That's Those are the moments too, to where you kind of tell yourself, like it's alright, enjoy it, right, especially if you like if you don't go for it, because you know how it is. You gotta be kind of dialed into where you're hitting your snacks throughout the day because if you're hungry, the more hungry you get little weird more that don't give a fuck meter goes up like play and you feel like you've had a long day and back, ah, fuck it, I haven't eating something to get the cows in.
Speaker 1: And the minute, the minute, you do it too. As soon as you get like somewhat full. You're like, I fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know too, like going home or like around the Artol's or your wife. Like I'll think to myself, I know when I want to slip up, I'm like, I can't wait to text a wife, Hey, what do you want to order? Night? Because you know they're in with it too. Yeah you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, you know they're like they don't have those demons in the back of their head telling they got to do X, Y and Z for sports.
Speaker 2: They're thinking, thank god, he's ready to like have some Yeah tonight.
Speaker 1: Here's a thing that I like to do that helps me look forward to things. The best piece I've ever had in my life Taylan's best friend, her husband. His name is Patrizio. He's literally from Italy and Italy. You go to school to make pizza if that's you choose to do, just like it's like a trade there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it and he got me bought did it? He fucking did the did the school becomes back? Oh, opens up a pizza place in Lake Country, Canada. I'm gonna be there June eighteenth, and I know I'm gonna try to fit as many of those pizzas in my belly at one point as I can. In my head, I'm like, hey, I gotta be locked the fuck down from now till then, so like I can afford a good chet days from now, like the rock like on Instagram, Like I can have my rock toast. Yeah, exactly, dude, you don't give a fuck. You're gonna eat all of it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna all of it and it's not gonna phase me because.
Speaker 2: I earned it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Earning a chat day is the most fire feeling in the world, and it's only discipline. And speaking of fucking discipline, sounds like Jocko finally woke up.
Speaker 2: Amen, that bro, what's the deal? What do you say to you? He just said, right on, fucking bullshit, Dude. I wish you would have saw one of my twists. I'm like, you what pussy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you loved it because I am right on. He didn't give a fuck about what you're saying. He's profile PI talking about it looks like a real scary one.
Speaker 2: Yep. It's like somewhere where you just swung the kettlebell around and fucking murdered.
Speaker 1: Every yeah, but like you can't tell me you're trying to be hard like that. But he's also got it off center, like he's trying to be artsy as hell. Yeah, you can't be a fucking tough guy you do anything, need to be.
Speaker 2: In the center.
Speaker 1: Like you just take the picture of pussy, you know what I'm saying, that's how you gotta be. But that's obviously not how that photo is. Is Jocko a phony tough guys? When I'm asking, I don't think that I'm just asking. I think it's like you just called him a pussy and nice thing. I don't think that, Hey, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. Can Jocko beat my ass? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably?
Speaker 2: I think Jocko's you know, he's a hard Oh he's a hard o for sure.
Speaker 1: But you need people like that, yam, David Goggins, Like you better fucking believe. I turn on the YouTube motivational videos every single day on my way.
Speaker 2: To work, and they're touching it. Jocko's got just a simple way. He's just like people ask him, how can you do this? Be set your longan at four o'clock and wake the fuck up, and then it'll be like they'll like have some extravagant thing. He just says, no, just wake up and get out of bed. Like he just keeps its simple, dude. It's the kiss method, the the kiss method. Keep it simple, stupid, That's what he does, and that's what I appreciate about him. And discipline equals freedom, which I agree with. Yeah, that's true with I think Joe Rogan said.
Speaker 1: That first though.
Speaker 2: Dis one equals freedom. Yeah. I don't know who's you know. I think at Jocko when I think of discipline equals freedom.
Speaker 1: I only think I've heard Joe say that, and he's been the game longer, So I just assumed that has he been in the game longer, he's been in the podcast game longer, Mike in front of his face longer, I think.
Speaker 2: Mike in front of his face. But maybe you heard it from Jocko.
Speaker 1: I can agree that because he's been on this podcast. Yeah, yeah, yeah, discipline does equal freedom. Though we have them, both of them the bus and we'll figure it out. Oh, they need to come on the bus.
Speaker 2: They need to.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think that's uh. The discipline thing is a huge deal. It's like everything so ill uh, I had a title ahead ken when and uh pain my brother in law. Yeah, because he's like he wanted me to save him in XL. And I said, come on, bro, you know you're a two X and he's like, no, I'm an XL. I just put how much you weigh. He's like, I was like two eighty five this time. Now I'm like two forty seven. Oh yeah, you're a two XL. And he tried calling me, but I was doing some of the baby so I couldn't answer. He's like, stop, stop, stop, duckaman.
Speaker 2: You can't just call somebody fat and then not pick up the phone.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, you see what happened.
Speaker 2: He say, here you go and starts off with bro. Nah, I just said that. He said, don't ignore me, bish, I'm on, dad, dude. He said, you can't call man fat and disappear. I said, Bro, I'm two twenty eight and a twiner between XCEL and two X. You're definitely a two X. He goes, fair, is that have you for you? Like you're playing weight? I said no, I play around there. He goes, oh, damn, because the recent photos that have surfaced to the internet. You know what I'm saying, yeah.
Speaker 1: But they got your exhal I just.
Speaker 2: Said, uh no, my diet is just shit, and I don't train near as hard as I used to. He goes, it's hard to eat and take care of your girls, and then he goes, it's probably hard to balance kid's wife and busting and work out. Couldn't imagine, to which I responded, yeah, but I mean it just comes down to being disciplined. Hey, I've just been enjoying the new life a little bit comfy. Yeah, dude, your enemy dude, Yes, but it is truly all about discipline.
Speaker 1: Yes, people have all the time. Hey, how do I get there? The discipline? It's the number one thing there military man, discipline, Make your bed every fucking day.
Speaker 2: I don't make my bed every day, but I know they do in the military. JP. How you always moving like that?
Speaker 1: This fucking right?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 1: Boys?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How you get them? How you get them? A single mom's jack?
Speaker 4: Discipline?
Speaker 1: No question, dude, stay in your back. How you saw that merch Garrett discipline? That's fucking right.
Speaker 2: Put one of those fucking audios behind it, and that right there is a YouTube video like a Jocko Willink Joe Rogan.
Speaker 1: Discipline, discipline, just like the good discipline you just.
Speaker 2: Put kind of that. Uh you know what music I'm talking about, Yes, as the piano, piano, and there's a violin, a violent the violin songs you mean juice. I was sharing blosts like so many violins. I think we were trying to make like hype videos for Titans games or the playoff game. Yeah, and we were like, oh, you can do this one next week whenever they you know, whenever they win. But we're like going through all these violin songs. Violin songs go so fucking hard, dude. Yeah, bah, that is fucking true though, dude, just throughout the whole pot, I just start fucking flexing, the flexing. You just these polos they grab your biceps, they do grab your bike, like the loose ones where you like kind of look goofy on the golf courl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the vintage seas I'm always wearing. They don't make your arms look good.
Speaker 2: Right right right, These these polos you have a stogy in them mount and you're swinging golf balls do and you're going yard. You look good in these polos. Go buy the polos. Go buy those polos. Boys need those Polos. Boys.
Speaker 1: And like I said before, girl Dad hat cells out, bust one with the boys. Nike Polo sells out, Girl Dad Hoodie sells out. We might do something special. Our whole store sells out. We're gonna do something special. We might do something special for you guys. Dude, we don't know what that is yet, though, we don't know what that.
Speaker 2: Is, so I want to Should we read an ad? Should we do the ads? After that? We got to Cannon. We only have one add today?
Speaker 1: What is it? Don't say it? He already said it. No, oh only oh bro, I'm having deja vu, like crazy. Did that happen before?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I Here's what I'm thinking. I'm thinking that exact situation just happened in an alternate universe because I'm feeling it right now, multi verse.
Speaker 2: Did we interrupt this episode? There you go, Bluss, We interrupt this episode to bring you Duke Cannon. Shout out, Duke Cannon. No free shoutouts to the boys. Handmade cards, neckties are nice, but all I really want is an uninterrupted shower and a cold beer for Father's Day this year. Bonus points if they happen to be at the same time. And if this is my Father's Day gift, it can't just be any shower. It's got to be a shower with Duke Cannon the biggest brick of soap, which I used this morning. By the way, here's a little trick with the biggest brick of soap if you like like me, I like using a loofah, you know what I mean. But I think the big gest brick of soap brings a lot more flavor to like your showering experience, Like the sense stays on you longer. Yeah, like a brick of soap versus like the liquid. So you'll sit there and like rub it on each like body part and then you just take the loofah and scrub it all over you.
Speaker 1: Hey, can I help you out with something else? Dude, can literally sells a pouch you put the big ass brick of soap in, so it's like a loofah, and the brick of soap is in the loofah, so you get the scrubbing and their stud's already coming.
Speaker 2: So I can leave it in the pouch. You can leave it in the pouch because you got to take it out of the pouch.
Speaker 1: Thought it was a portable No, no, you thought it was a portable thing, right, you would take with you somewhere like the thing and then for whatever one one day it got wet and I was like, oh shit, this is what this is for. Yeah, so I've been there. Don't feel dumb because I've literally been there.
Speaker 2: Big motherfucker's hard to kind of yeah, and you coulda hit it because of soap are kind of tough and they feel kind of weird on the skin because you can definitely get in one place more than the other.
Speaker 1: But the way dude Cannon does that, it's a mind blower. It's the ultimate loofa. It's the ultimately I take it out of the fucking travel thing. Oh you hey, send me a video next time.
Speaker 2: Are you showering? I can't wait to see your shower beer? Yes, obviously. The products we love talking about the dry ice. Where's on our pit right now? The boys are cool and it's a little hot outside, but the dry ice keeps us cool. Ready to go. The cologne, the Sandalwood cologne, my favorite clone. I don't know if you guys have any personal favorites back there. What do you got, Jack?
Speaker 5: It's actually called Huron but it smells like Sanda wood. So we've been incorrect on the actual term. So if you wanted to buy that one, it's the Heuron colone.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, what I'm trying to explain it is like the cream colored little sprayer. Yeah, the cream colored one. Buy that. It looks like sand. Buy that one. That's wait, you're talking about the one that you rub, not that one. That one's phenomenal to the one you rub where you slide the thing and you rub on this Onduke Can's got a hell you got a lot of fire ship. But they also have this spray where it looks like like it's like a little like pocket thing and it looks like sand. The color of it is sand. I'm sure they got a bigger I'm sure they got a bigger cologne sprayer. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Oh that's fire. A little tick tack. There's a little tick tack case. Maybe they had the keychain, you know, maybe we're thinking next level before you do it. But that spray, that shit is amazing. And we've given them so much love in this sad read because we are dad's. We are hashtag dads of Duke Cannon. Check out Duke Cannon at any target or on Duke cannon dot com and use code busting for fifteen percent off your first order. We could have done a whole podcast on Duke Cannon.
Speaker 1: We literally could have then, and listen, I know about our experiences with Duke Cannon. I love I love Duke Cannon.
Speaker 2: The only thing.
Speaker 1: I disagree with, And I feel like this is okay to say, right? Is it okay to say I don't like it not for clown slogan? I like it not for clown slogan. Have you seen a salary clowns?
Speaker 2: Mate? Pull it up like it? That's hold it up, dude.
Speaker 1: Clowns isn't a clown ass job. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That's an average brook Alown circus on two hundred thousand a year.
Speaker 1: Now, listen, you're in the top percent one percent of clowns at that point, I get it for sure.
Speaker 2: You're you're a pro. When we all start our jobs, we all, when we all we're all trying to get to the one percent. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. But I think they're talking about the bottom feeder clowns, those trolls.
Speaker 1: Yeah them, John them, John Wayne Gacy serial killer clowns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I want to be easy way out with everything. Yeah, they do the huh huh and they move on right. Yeah, exactly, dude, I fucking feel you. Where were we?
Speaker 1: Okay, We're back on right. That was that seven minute ad? Is over? Hey, I tell you what people do fun with our ads. I'll be in the facility and guys will literally be like, hey, I when I listened to pause, I skip through all the ads. But I don't skip through y'all. I've heard the same thing. Yes, bro, he should pay us more money.
Speaker 2: Get a lot of love too from barstool. The one you did was a duke cannon. You got a like best out of the meeting?
Speaker 1: Oh nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah sweet.
Speaker 1: I know there's awards and I'm gonna go way harder on ads now, start bringing props and ship.
Speaker 2: I know there's like tu bringing something on the bus. It's a fucking tone out there.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Damn. But let's uh.
Speaker 2: I want to segue into talking about your fit. This right here we're talking about there was no socks with the cleats. That looks bad, but I think your fit right there is a fire, little fire.
Speaker 1: Tell my football fit. I love your screen. Shout out Donald Page. Shout out Donald Page for always getting nice flicks to the voice. He always getting nice flicks. Nominal, nominal, He's he's got good great good follow on the Gram, Donald Page, follow him, dude, Donald Donald Pee Paige.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Donald pe Paige. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I ask him why he says peep in the middle of his name.
Speaker 2: Though, maybe Donald Page was taken, so you gotta be the only thing do so go.
Speaker 1: Donald Page two? You know what I'm saying, No, go Donald pepe Age.
Speaker 2: But maybe his middle names like Peter, Yeah, I go DPP. Then Donald Peter Page. Oh was that shut out?
Speaker 1: Donald Peter Paige. Yeah, I fucking love Donald Peter Page.
Speaker 2: You're you're a photo Jenet cat JP. Did not do that compliment before you get Yo, Taylor is a photogenic football player. Oh wow, Yeah, you say like that.
Speaker 1: Can you use the mic and actually say the way you said it?
Speaker 6: I said, hey, Will, did you see that photo of Taylor on Donald Page's thing. He's like, no, Wow, I said, that's a photo Jenny football player.
Speaker 1: That meant a lot, dude.
Speaker 2: The tat's like on your this is a real smile that's on the right side. It just flows, good man, Thanks dude, And you know what that means a lot. It means a lot, you know, because you know, when you live with this your whole life, you don't know how special it is. You just kind of see it. And it was probably hard for him to say with you being an hour late. The fire after backwards too, backwards.
Speaker 1: That's a phase two vibe though.
Speaker 2: What people are sleeping on are those red cleats with the white shoe strings, and you go white shoe strings and you contrast the dark and light.
Speaker 1: I think that I got to give a shout to Jamichael or equipment guy then, because he puts the white laces in there for me. Literally before every game, I'll go to Jamichael and like, what am I wearing this week? But I think you should wear blue with red laces. I got done or whatever, and he'll go, He goes fast as that ship up for me and knows exactly what I want. He's a fucking doll, dude, Jamichael.
Speaker 2: You got a stylist in the locker room too. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't come out publicly and tell him that two K you know what I'm saying, But then I'm after I then.
Speaker 2: Fucking everyone knows when your your stylus isn't on you because you where you're like your daily yet close my cartoon, closed by light shirt by Bart Simpsons, your fabucking out that every day sitter patter.
Speaker 1: Let's get at her. I haven't worn that a minute though.
Speaker 2: It's all right, it's not fall yet. That's when you bring.
Speaker 1: Hilarious, dude, I do I listen. There is a little bit of an art to like practice attire. I think the DB's are the best job of looking swaggy during practice. But the reason I used to think it was dumb ast fuck why I would do that? Because in my head, I'm like, what are y'all doing? Like we're not like we're out here, we're practicing. Ain't no way to look sweet right now. You would have made fun of me on the bro. I mean, I'm I'm I switched that.
Speaker 2: Like tape my face mask. That's fire though, that's shon Taylor as it would be like a yeah, yeah, shon Taylor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a mere visor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a dark visor until you get your hands on like a dope ass visor. Tape tape the face mask everywhere. Yeah, certain tapes on a different way, but here's why. Here's why. To me, the art thing matters is because like sometimes you gotta sometimes you gotta look the part, whether or not you o the part.
Speaker 1: Oh hey, the long sleeves go hard, bro, your shoulders were crazy.
Speaker 2: Shoulders went crazy when you're at the red stand right there, Like it's kind of like mushing into my gut a little bit. No, dude, here's a little something different. But you know it goes straight all the way down. That's a fire fit. Yeah, mirot that with that shaggy from Scooby Doo walk then knees are fully extended. Yeah, it was kind of lean back. You're walking downhill too, so you're kind of like leaning back with the hill. You know what. You posted that ship the minute you saw it. Huh, they collaborated. I didn't even post it. Oh for real. They collaborator Literally goes baby, does you go hey chrug goes baby? Did you go in the bust and profile and just post your photo? I was like, no, I sort of got jacks. Just hey, what was the cash of that absolute absolute unit? Just imagine me and like the bust some Instagram profile absolutely collab with myself.
Speaker 1: Let's get those mombies. That looks like a guy that runs through a full back though. That dude that meets the guy two.
Speaker 2: Yards behind the line of scrimmage, that boy would throw his face in any collision necessary.
Speaker 1: What about this boy?
Speaker 2: This boy, doesn't you gotta protect the neck up a little bit more? Really? Yeah, because like you're older, like I'm thinking, like I think more about my h like uh, like my body as far as like damn brain damage and ship now, yeah, you know what I mean. Yeah, No, I get I'm on them not. I feel like I'm on the back end. I am on the very back end of my career because you're playing the last hole. Yeah, I'm playing the last hole. Yeah know what I mean. So it's like, why am I gonna like think about destroying myself for a few games?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: The boys, it's different. That's where I'm a little different.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: I get it. People can hear that and be like, oh, that's not the same. It's not those people are right. Yeah, yeah, okay, I get what you're saying right there.
Speaker 1: But like it's also a maturity thing too, Yeah, because you remember college.
Speaker 2: What is it? What are you looking at? It's just like scrolling down looking at everything.
Speaker 1: You got veins.
Speaker 2: I'm not a very vascular boy, not as baskinting. But but you gotta you gotta realize the boys relaxed right there. Yeah. True, you're smiling at many else. You have no idea photos gonna take you no clue that fade was nice to JP. I know you saw that fade that just really not. Go ahead, come over here and beat that Fadey. It's blended a little bit, but the sun is right on it, so you can't see it as well. Why do you what's the deal with phase that y'all have fades so much? You don't even have a fade? JP?
Speaker 1: You got my fucking haircut?
Speaker 2: Hey, that man said he was going to get a fade, came back and he had levels. Bro Okay, like you saw the you saw the fucking love. You told me the dude to go to No, I didn't. You went to Scout, not to not last. We don't to soil nobody. I'm not anybody, but we also want to soil one. Did I say, though? JP? I said, do not go there. I've been there before and they fucked my ship up. Is that the blinderess thing? No, the peaky blindness thing was premeditated, premeditated problem that it's crazy you did that, bro.
Speaker 1: And there's a lot of dudes on the tians right now that want to come on the bus. A lot of dudes were rounding me.
Speaker 2: Were they in your one?
Speaker 1: Uh? No, I don't want to talk to any of the rookies right now because you don't only see him. The only rookies I talked to with the old lineman. You know how old linman rookies are. Yeah, they don't really talk.
Speaker 2: Does Ben Jones want to come on?
Speaker 1: Ben Jones definitely does not want to come on. That's who we need, that's who needs the guy. I think Ben Jones would be awesome, but you have to have you have to have like a wire tap, like you have to do a secret Mission podcast because he's funny as hell. Yeah, but he's very buttoned up when it's you know, and that like blows.
Speaker 2: My mind because it's not like he's like outlandish in conversation. He's just a funny cat. He's a funny ass dude. Like he's funny doing shit. Oh that Rabel looks young man. We gotta that was his first year what had to be his first year, right, a few years, like, mommy is agent.
Speaker 1: Oh he looked like Obama pre imposed.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Hey, Obama when he first gotten office looked like a young cat. Yeah, came out there looking thirty years older. Bro, he was working.
Speaker 2: And that motherfucker sent me the photo last night, that a yoke photo. And then sent me the photo with Burt Kreischer on the bus. Oh, bro, why do you why did you why? Oh? I don't know. And then he sent me a video. He sent me a video like basically like giving a talking to myself. Huh. It was like a video. Let me pull it up.
Speaker 1: Why while you're While you're pulling it up, dude, Rabel does need to come back on the bus. I I think the Coach of the Years got into his head a little bit. Though he wants money.
Speaker 2: We knew that. Though we knew that would happen the bus with the boys in January. We said that, man, you're not gonna be able to tell nothing because he's charging us a lot of money to come on the bus.
Speaker 1: Now, let me tell you something. He's the homie and the OTAs like he and I like, I'll be honest with you. Rabel seems like he's my my like friend. That's what we're gonna switch real fast. That was what we're gonna segue into with the photo. Oh yeah, I'll play this little thing. That's where he's staying with the with the two photos. Liam Neeson as funny as hell.
Speaker 2: It was funny. You're gonna segue into that. Yeah, because there are some good things, the Boys having a good media week. Not that that matters. It doesn't matter in the world of football. Also may but we're a media, you know the boys. I'm a little more. It's mad. I'm saying, you're out there saying some good thanks. You're talking about having fun again. Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I'm having a blast out there thing where you're giving.
Speaker 2: The media a lot more than you get the podcast. What do you mean? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Well, you know I don't like talking about our football stuff.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: This is where I can unwind from football.
Speaker 2: This is my outlet.
Speaker 1: But you're right, maybe for maybe for the podcast, I should like me, I sit back.
Speaker 2: And I know I'm team busting, so I kind of watch in a way of like like GM, I'm thinking, like he shouldn't be saying all this to him. He should be saying, Hey, you want to hear, you want to hear what's up. I talked about this on last week's episode of Busting with the Boys. You know what, I'm gonna take that question. I'm want to answer it next week. I'm Busting with the Boys. Go subscribe. If I storry, I will do that in the next interview.
Speaker 1: I swear to God love that the next interview I do, and listens on the podium, I will and it's just out here. No, okay, fine, no, all right, I'll answer all those questions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how I think of it. But then I think, like, I'm fired up listening to you give these interviews. Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 1: There's one. There's one lap dick in this thing. He was over to my left a little bit and you can kind of you. I don't know if you guys heard the whole interview, but he was asking some dumb ass questions. I don't know him, and I know to play villain, so like for me, it's fun to play like the villain to the villain, which I guess would be a hero, you know what I'm saying, But it's not necessarily trying to be the hero. This fucking slappy to my left, asked me some dumb ass question. I answer it, and I go, I see what you're trying to do there, bub Can you say what the question was? Don't remember it? It was I think he had to do with Tannehill. He was like, do you like no, because that wasn't him there was there. He asked me a dumb question. I was like, I see you's trying to do there. And then people are asking me about oh line and shit like that, and he fucking jumps out of nowhere and goes, what do you see Dylan rat News as garter tackle? And I go, I see him as a football player. I'm like, great answer, great answer, Hey, that's gonna be that should be teach shape.
Speaker 2: That should be teach shape.
Speaker 1: And I look over and on mine. I don't even know you like that, like while you asking me these questions, like literally kind of getting on like le's strike too, Bud, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Dylan's more of a tackle though, Yeah, Hey, I see, I see you.
Speaker 1: I say we should have Dylan all. I wish, dude, I wish you could get like a whole mess of the boys on here, like we had the whole line. If we had the whole line, I think it'll be fire. But if it was just one dude like Ben wouldn't come out of a shell. We all know how funny Bens Dylan de doesn't really come out of a shell anyway, it wouldn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I was thinking, Nakwon Jones wants to come on rookie. He was an unducted rookie from Michigan State. Last year.
Speaker 1: He actually a nice little year last year.
Speaker 2: Low key. Oh yeah, nak Won. He literally just deleted Daikwon Jones took his number, went to the same college. No Jaquan went to Penn State. Then you say Nakuon went to Penn State. Nakuon went to Michigan State. Did I say Penn State? Oh okay, that's Will wasn't listening Jesus right man. I was gonna say something else. Oh yeah, Did you hear the dumb the dumb question that uh trying to get out of rabes? No Ah, somebody recited. Garrett was listening to it on the radio, so we were first question asked me, was it's like kind of nice, like you nice to see everybody. I'm bumping you have a fist bumps and then goes, how do you think it's important for you to have a no drama season so you can get a new contract. I go, oh, fuck, we're just back in and aren't we sh dude, Like I was like, what are you like? First off?
Speaker 1: Boys, If we think there's gonna be no drama this year, that's for fucking out of our minds?
Speaker 2: Am I right?
Speaker 1: If I'm going this year, but every game is gonna be spectacular, I'm gonna crush it. Obviously that's the goal. Well, it's fucking live in reality for a second. There's gonna be a couple of games where there's gonna be a few sacks in the offense line. It's all Taylor of the one's fault. There's gonna be a few games where we gave up no Saxons, thank god Taylor the ones there.
Speaker 2: But bro, listen, it ain't it could beat stuff that's off the field. What do you mean that he's talking about with drama? What drama did I have on field? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, i'ven't had drama off the field since my rookie year. Listen, fucking folded that kid.
Speaker 2: And I do it again. Too. He could he could be asking from a place of not necessarily like it. Being on the field. He thinks they have marriled marriage issues. Marriage issues, yeah, which I like to talk about. Now, go ahead, Garrett, he's listening to.
Speaker 7: He asked very a similar question right back to you up and was like, uh, along the lines of the drama thing.
Speaker 2: He's like, do you think there'll be drama with Taylor?
Speaker 7: And he's like, why are you asking me that there's probably gonna be drama in your in your day to day job too in there? Why are you only asking if there's drama between me and Taylor or that has to do with me and Taylor? And then he also asked another question and Brads was like, uh, just talking about how like your energy has been like top notch, and.
Speaker 1: He's like he was he was gassing the boy. He happened in a great mindset. I have been working on I've been working on the mentals and I hope it carries over because the first couple of days was there more Sorry I kind of cut you off.
Speaker 2: Uh no, he they cut it after that. I'm sure he said other great things about you.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, yeah, I'm probably not I'm that's actually a huge step for Rabel to even do that. So's that's huge. I will say, like the first day of OTAs, when I got there, my energy was solid, and Rabel goes, hey, listen, your energy right now is noticeable. Let's just hope you can keep it till November, because you know, the boy can be a little yeah, bipolar, your boy.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's the drama about maybe, But there's really no drama except for me being a cuck sometimes.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Can you say cuk? Is that like an appropriate word?
Speaker 2: You can say cook?
Speaker 1: It's an appropriate word, cuk. Okay, give me some kind of.
Speaker 2: A cook sometimes. Yeah, I think that's that's that could equate to, oh, minor drama. What I was gonna.
Speaker 1: Oh one thing, last meet, this is what I was trying to I almost cut you off on but I went back to you ask me a question about getting a new contract and stuff like that, and I kind of gave it like a softball answer. But I will say on this pod, how fucking epic would it be for John Robinson if Nate Petit for a or how do you say his last name nick nick Petit and Dylan just go off this year and they can cut me. They have two guys on rookie deals, that'd be fire for them. You talk about the Titans, Yeah, that'd be fire for the Titans, Like like, that's what I want to say to but I know how to word at the time, like yeah, like obviously, like you would hope that those two guys all out so much, like, oh, we don't need the one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for the you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: For the money, yeah exactly, but your luck.
Speaker 2: He's trying to get the drama piece.
Speaker 1: He's trying to get the job piece. I'll tell you what a lot of people don't like a lot of people don't like him.
Speaker 2: I like him. When when you were crying in the press conference after a game, what do you mean, Like, that's when where you're talking about getting and everything else. So I started tearing up a little bit, And that's drama. But that's something that somebody could write on of you talking about Oh yeah, that's good point. Yeah, tweeting after the game, after the first game, that can be something that's written about, whether you see it as drama or not, something that can be taken and written about and construed in any which way. No, nobody you over here, dude. So somebody was trying to put it between us, and I was like, Oh, they don't want me on there. I'm not part of their demographic or I'm too old, not part of their demographic. Facts. You don't want you do want one? You don't want no way?
Speaker 1: Jack Way fierce and says hell, no, no way.
Speaker 2: Used the mic.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna talk.
Speaker 5: I think any Titans fan as well, what agree with me? That's something against him?
Speaker 2: I just should we bleep out his name every time? It said on the policy that we were using his name already much.
Speaker 1: I got to be funny as hell if y'all bleeped him every single time. So I don't know, I think so too. Oh well know because based on how we're talking about the questions true, you know, he listens to our ship for.
Speaker 2: Sure, and if not, somebody will bring it to his attention and he'll be like, Okay, this is a this is an opportunity to you know, get a little bit more clout.
Speaker 1: And since we're blieving his name out, I feel like it's having a rough time in his career right now. You think so, well, he got fired from ESPN like four or five years ago, and then he was doing the dot com with one oh four five.
Speaker 2: But he was doing his own thing with subscription based like to me, he was. He was doing good, I thought. And then he went to out Kick with.
Speaker 1: Clay Travis.
Speaker 5: I think they got there.
Speaker 2: They left they they left that slot in radio because they got paid to go do OutKick, That's why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they got they got they got from Outcimer. I think I think they got fired from out Kick or I think that's the war in the street. Do you gotta call a Buck? By the way, Buck Rising looks slim, no way or not. He doesn't look skinny, but I'm saying like he looks like he might have just got broken up with. Look, he looks like he might have got broken up with like three weeks ago.
Speaker 2: But I saw him.
Speaker 1: I was in the middle of doing like a tackle tight end combo thing and I look back and Bucks there and he was just enjoying the show too, no camera out or nothing. He was his arms crossed, and I go, Buck, you look, you look decent. He's like it's the black you know, in this fucking marble voice, And I was like, you get broken up with, and he goes, huh no, yeah, that's his laugh. That's my that's my depiction of his laugh. Oh, I don't know if he got broken up with. I think he just needs to tighten it up. He said, no, but I think he's definitely he's out kicking his coverage. Yeah, she's she's she's a dimer. Yeah, I mean no, Yeah, she's.
Speaker 2: A pretty girl who you don't want to give him the cover? No, No, it's not that I don't want to give them the home.
Speaker 1: Man, I don't want to talk about other men's women when I'm married with two kids, Like, yeah, she's a pretty lady.
Speaker 2: You call a woman a dimer.
Speaker 1: It's like he kind of seems disrespectful to your own wife.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why. That's why I said he's out to get his coverage. You're like, yeah, she's a diamer. And I'm thinking I have to say, yeah, here, hey, even.
Speaker 1: Like an asshole just now just by explaining that, Yeah, good for buck dude dropping the LB's. I was really worried about his cholesterol levels.
Speaker 2: Oh we still got time. Like you know, the diet things that it's a lifestyle change.
Speaker 1: It's a lifestyle change, and I think it gets worse during the season for him.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, because they go up in the press box and he always feats those photos about eating that shitty ass food. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't follow Buck. I probably should at this point. I don't fallow Buck. And it's more of a because I know he wants me to follow him thing.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's an ego thing. It's an ego thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Ah, it's like an alpha thing, which is an ego thing, is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe if you think I gotta be the apha in this situation, it's an ego. It's a thing.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what, dude, I gotta I gotta follow Buck.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna fall mine.
Speaker 1: I'll follow him right.
Speaker 2: Now, dude.
Speaker 1: But yeah, going back to what we were talking about doing well too.
Speaker 2: It's never has been boost up. Watch him. He wants from the weeds.
Speaker 1: Buck Rising just Buck Rising just texted me and said, daddy, he says, just totally unbearable. I'll tell you what. I do like Buck. I think Bucks all time. He's a good dude. Don't believe his name out.
Speaker 2: But what was Yeah, he's looking slim. What are they gonna say about Buck, I forget Oh heck wolf in the background, I see you, Buck. That's because that fade was looking right. He low key looks a little clean with that faith. I've officially followed Buck Rising. I'm not looking for a handclap. I'm not looking for the clap, but I'll take it.
Speaker 1: But I'll take it. I'll take it, thank you. Buck Rising has now followed Jack. Why do you not like up so much? I love that. That's bleeped. I don't dislike. I disagree with everything and the way you handled yourself in the beginning there.
Speaker 5: It has a sports media analyst. He's been a villain, I mean, and he's doing his job. It's not like he's doing anything wrong, but heightens fan and I think I'm in the majority.
Speaker 2: You could ask.
Speaker 5: Anyone who's grown up here kind of always thrown in the questions like you got us earlier, trying to he.
Speaker 2: Seeks the drama. He seeks the division. Yeah, and I don't like that.
Speaker 5: Buck also does the same job he does, and he doesn't try and seek the vision in a way. I feel like he asked the right questions, but he's not trying to spark controversy again. I'm sure he's a great dude. Probably has got wife and the kids. I hope the best you.
Speaker 2: Always gonna have that. You said it too when we were I was first getting to know, I was like, Yop, he seems kind of like he's out to get people, and you're like, oh, you need the villain in the story. He does a great job being the villain in the story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I think. I think it was an amazing job being the villain.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, but it's like he's found his thing, you know what I'm saying, Like like Caleb Presley, he's fucking found his deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he sticks with this job.
Speaker 4: But I don't want him coming on the bus.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 2: I think if he came I.
Speaker 1: Came on the bus, we'd be doing a huge favor for him. Rich I have rich eyes in Oh, dude, rich is one of my heroes. I fucking love rich Iceland. It'd be awesome, e rich On the rich Ion came on, it would be like JJ redick On, Like he would just take over the podcast.
Speaker 2: He'd be really good.
Speaker 1: Dud would be outstanding.
Speaker 2: He took me for a walk.
Speaker 1: You smile the whole time.
Speaker 2: I know you smile.
Speaker 1: He's a legend, dude, He's a legend. And him going to Michigan too, like makes him twice the legend.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's close to coming on. He was like, all right, until it gets an engine in the bus, I'm not coming on. But you saw his video last week and talking about how he kind of clowned you and people thought it was surreal.
Speaker 2: It was. It was an excellent shirt by the way, bro well worded. And then we're at barstool like Rico Bosco. People are coming up like, hey, do we need to go after this guy? Oh yeah, hey Rico that it's our boy, Like it's all good. I love.
Speaker 1: I'm a huge rich Eisend fan, huge awesome. I think he does an amazing job with run Rich Run. He does great job on NFL Network all the draft stuff. He's like he's the best there.
Speaker 2: He's been doing it for so long. That's why I was like photo of him with hair, Yeah, he's a hilarious is and I'm like, yeah, but just seeing that, knowing you're talking about Rodman or whatever you're talking about, they're seeing him with the hair like the Vintage Sports Center like he's been doing he's like an og He's a legend of the let's go for a walk. I'm my shit out. I hope he's not about the body bag me right here, yo, but it must be even better. Oh, I know he's a gold jacket guy. Richison is a gold jackie guy. Dude, please that up so we.
Speaker 1: Can send it to him. Huge Richarison guy.
Speaker 2: Do you see this? Bloss found it?
Speaker 5: You know, you're kind of notorious recently for talking down on PFF. They have found a new terminology.
Speaker 4: What the fat fucking crazy tier one guards?
Speaker 2: PF is using Tier one Florio man? Oh per Sam Monson? Oh Sam Monss a Tier one trying to come after your own ship.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cue. Yeah, it's cue q's q's probably the best office time in the NFL right now. Offensive Lineman works for though, Sam. Yeah yeah, PFF, Sam That that's tough, dude. Here's the bad deal about when you come at PFF what you're doing. I'm just gonna say I was stealing our ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, right, bro.
Speaker 1: You know what is a huge thing about Twitter? Since we're kind of on it while we're looking for this PFF thing, I've really got to start fucking auto checking or like checking my ship. You think it's funny, bro, because sometimes I tweet thinks like first off wasn't even funny, second off didn't even get my point across.
Speaker 2: Heard off doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 1: Fucking PFF. Here's the deal with PFF dude, And like it's kind of hard to hate on them because they have so much clout. So if I was like, yeah, fuck PFF, they'd be like, all right, you know what I'm saying, My shit up if they wanted to, damn, But yeah, fuck PFF dude. Where's that Tier one ship?
Speaker 2: Do you see it? Hey?
Speaker 1: I tell you what they uh? You see your Davian Clowney running back with the Browns? That's impressive. Do they have a good defense? They have a good They have a great team, the Browns. Who do you think it's gonna start?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Between Baker Mayfield and Deshaun Watson.
Speaker 5: He just took those boys to Cane Coon. He took the whole offense to Cane Kas That's crazy.
Speaker 2: You find it? I have right here? Do you find it? Yeah? I found it? Would you say? I said? Sam must be a massive fan of busting with the boys with the tear system going.
Speaker 1: On lef I were claiming tears.
Speaker 2: I know. I was thinking about that as I was writing it. I was like, oh, man, like we're original with the tear system. Yeah, we could ship on all the time for stuff that we've kind of like made our own.
Speaker 1: I think we're I think in a lot of ways, it's kind of wrong the way we're shitting like the worst, the worst ship on thing we get is a part of my tay team saying we stole our bus idea, Yeah, I think that's as classless.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just know it's false. Like I because I remember seeing the bus and be like, oh no, I don't want to buy no tails gonna want it Like you just came like it was like you were walking down the stairs and looking under the Christmas tree for the first look. Oh fuck you, that would be awesome, And then it just happened like they had a broken down van or van that they used called Vanny Woodhead, which is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, bring our ship, our ship, But yeah, dude, that's it's fucking crazy. You guys want to do our favorite segment of the week.
Speaker 2: We didn't. We haven't even done it yet. That is crazy. I know.
Speaker 1: You guys, don't do our fairite segment of the week right now, are you guys ready, Ladies and gentlemen, you know exactly what's about to happen, the greatest best segment.
Speaker 2: Of the week.
Speaker 1: Shout out, no free shout around them prose for the greatest segment of the week. Now, every we get ups and downs. We've had guys fumble over the words. We've had guys do intros for people and absolutely fuck.
Speaker 2: The whole thing up.
Speaker 1: We've had great shoutouts, we've had bad shot outs and everything in between. But every week is the same thing, a new opportunity to sell people on your shadow, no free shadow of the week, and we'll see how the boys we're feeling too, because we can always flip on a dime.
Speaker 2: We go positivity. But there was that one week. There was that one week grew and everybody's head and we know who starts.
Speaker 1: We love him, we hate his crazy allegiance to the San Francisco forty nine ers. It's fucking wild to all of us.
Speaker 2: Bloss ladies and gentlemen. Let's give them one flip that camera.
Speaker 3: All right, My shout out this week goes to gyms that are open twenty four hours. Those of you know, I've injured my leg, so it makes it a little bit difficult to move around inside a gym when there's crowds. But these twenty four hour gyms allow me to go at a different time where it's not.
Speaker 2: Too correct what time you go, Jocko Willing, I usually go around like nine pm. Over nine pm.
Speaker 1: Now I hear that, dud, I am thing.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: The delivery was all right, but I love the shout out No Free Shadow of the Week overall four point.
Speaker 2: Five over definitely something I was ready to go on. But then once you said I'm injured, I'm like, okay, I can't.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he put out that little nice little thing.
Speaker 2: You gotta stay off that. You know.
Speaker 1: Next up, Jackie, what you got for us?
Speaker 2: Jackie?
Speaker 5: All right, so last week or our most previous one, I did the Lake, which was a phenomenal time. But this one kind of rebounds off that. So weather's getting warm. We got a week till June. My shout out no Free Shout of the Week is cut off teas.
Speaker 2: Oh it's a good one.
Speaker 4: On top of that, you know your boy had to come fucking just in a cut off tea.
Speaker 2: So oh.
Speaker 1: Oh, hey, you know Jack's been working. I was feeling himself, you.
Speaker 5: Know the lower Yeah, you don't get the bust and merch in many styles, so you gotta make it your own.
Speaker 2: This is our new shirt. Go buy it. Bat wing Kude flecks a little bit.
Speaker 1: Stop back baby, f stop b man. My man got some gills on the side. Dude, he got some he looks.
Speaker 4: So yeah, shout out to the tank tops.
Speaker 1: And you know that them single moms are flipper right now. Them single moms don't stand a chance.
Speaker 2: Good ship, Jackie, nice job. He's hooking out here. Dude, Gary, what you got baby?
Speaker 1: A couple of solid ones so far to start the whole session.
Speaker 7: All right, So mine is gonna be it's a situation. So I'm watching the dog at my parents house right now. So the situation, my no free shout out is gonna be home alone full fridge.
Speaker 2: Can't beat it.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a good one, dude, can beat it. That's a good one.
Speaker 7: Watch the day after the grocery store. Oh yeah, house city, the good one. Got the text a stock the fridge. I was there in an hour.
Speaker 1: God, that's a nice one, dude. That is the song one. I think only thing in my arrival, that only thing my rival that as a kid is when there's twenty dollars on there and says, buy yourself some pizza, Order some pizza. They know that one back in the day was a fucker hitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely ready to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm talking about when you're a kid there you get dominos whatever. When you're a kid, Pizza's pizza, baby, she can be cardboard with cheese on it. You eating that thing, that's true. Shot, boys, we're three for three right now. I'm getting nervous. JP what we got baby?
Speaker 2: But they camera on your face, man, right on you dude, Oh.
Speaker 4: What is going on?
Speaker 2: It's raining, bro yous hear anything in the background. She's just storming right now, just working through it right now.
Speaker 1: All right, my shout out, My dude's atally different back there.
Speaker 6: No free shout out of the week goes out to a group of people, a special group of people. Everybody has these people. Oh you have a very few of them though, and these are the friends my shouting. Free shout of the week goes through friends that you haven't seen for a while that you're still able to pick right back up.
Speaker 2: With there's no love loss, that nostalgia that no love loss is key. No love losses key. Like people go and do their different things and their careers and whatnot. You come back and you're just boys just picking it up and happy. Good one. It is a good one because sometimes you feel tension with some of the old boys, Like you feel a little bit of like are you going to bring up the fact that we haven't spoken a long time? You know what I mean? With el Say, we were in New York and we had the like the friend group, and people are talking about how we're gonna split the bill up. Yeah, Like, man, you always get that friend group when you give about the boys and everybody used to charge like keep track, Oh you owe me eighty seven cents or like buy me a beer? No you didn't from from what's his name? From New York? Oh Brooley, dude, the whole city. Yeah, I can't wait on me. Yeah my shoutout, no for shout out. It's a it's a it's a timely thing. This movie comes out soon, and I'm excited because it was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid. But Jurassic Park World Dominion Jurassic World Dominion comes out June ninth, and the Boy's gonna be there day one, whether it' June ninth or June tenth, I'm gonna be their day one. I'm gonna have a slurpy in hand. I'm gonna have some popcorn and probably some raisin nets because that's my favorite movie candy. It's my favorite movie candy, movie cavity. Yeah, and uh, I'm excited about Jurassic World Dominion coming out. But you know, June ninth is beer Fest, beer Olympics. Some decisions to make. I just said June ninth or June tenth. I know I would think about going on a Friday. The problem of the Friday is this movie's gonna be so popular it could be sold out. Hey, I'm working on getting tickets. You're going like the afternoon on a Friday. Fire. Hey, Yeah, I really am excited. I love Jurassic Park. I love every movie too. Yeah, and they're bringing back the whole cast, like all the old school nineteen ninety three. Jurassic Park nineteen ninety three is a movie that's ahead of its time ninety four. Are you sure? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Because in ninety four Jurassic Park, Shawshank, Redemption, Lion King, Pulp Fiction, and there's one other ninety three. Really yeah, bro, they were all in theater at the same time.
Speaker 2: All the don't don't don't get it twisted me in my Jurassic Park that she was my jam Bros Parker or Star Wars for you as a kid, yeah, Jurassic Park. Yeah. Little little boys love dinosaurs, dude, love them. I love dinosaurs, Bro. I played Didn't scare the funk out of you though, Jurassic Park. Like Evolution on Xbox, like you build parks, kind of like roller Coaster Tycoon, Yeah, like you build dinosaur parks.
Speaker 1: What was the game on the original Xbox It was like a dinosaur game. It was like Tarak or something like that.
Speaker 2: I played. It was awesome. Yeah, fire game, dude, storyline's good. I don't know for shouts, Bro, Damn, Okay, that's a good pool right there. I like. I like that.
Speaker 1: I'm going after you because mine is uh has to do a little bit of a nostalgia. I walked into the gas station the other day and I was I paid with cash and it was like five ninety eight or something like that was the total and I'm like, man, if I just had two pennies, and I looked down when you used to go in the gas station, dude, and you would have one, two, even three cents. Any more than three cents was too much. And you'd see that take a penny, leave a penny jar, dude. And you know there's some some heroes, four or five even ten people before you that just had some change and left it in there, and you grab three pennies to make it even.
Speaker 2: God, what a Good's a good one? That's a detailed one. I appreciated about the shotow no free shoutouts. I know I went movie. I know I went like a release date, but those like details that we're all talking about, yeah about on this no free shoutouts.
Speaker 1: It's a simpler time, dude. It is when people really cared about one another. You know, you look at your you look at your friend or whoever he useless.
Speaker 2: You happen to have like eight cents, and they'd like pull out and be digging around and say, yeah, you might have it, but.
Speaker 1: I I mean, I haven't seen change in a minute.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: That's them, dude. God, oh yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Got twenty seven cents? They pull out a cornerback, I don't have two pennies. And then you just hear some somebody, some good samaritan in the back, hey I got you. Here's two pennies, or even the person behind the counter. They go into the take a penny and leave pay like you forgot it was there. Yeah, and they grabbed the two pennies for you and give it to you. If gas station move the gas station was its uh the like lollipops. Or if you had like the Indian shooting the thing, like, you get a free sucker. Indian Native Americans shooting the thing, shooting the star, you get like a you get like a free sucker at the gas station. We got to go in. If you showed them the wrapping paper and they get you had the Native American shooting the thing, you get a free sucker. I think so, I guess.
Speaker 1: So there was a thing at Texico gas station.
Speaker 2: Mexico, shout out Mexico.
Speaker 1: They had fucking credit cards, like little credit cards. They're like they looked like Amex's AMX eyes. And as a kid, I remember getting one of those, just having it and I'm like, yeo, I'm loaded.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm you just like got it station just been ran through with a lot of different brands, but it was like the gas station that was closest to the to the house during me and Cody back. Hey, let's walk to Texico and go get a Fountain soda. It'd be like a nine minute walk and you walk back. But it's gone through so many different brands of gas stations now and we just still call it Texico. Bro. So you bringing that up just warms my heart. I love that.
Speaker 1: I love that I could do that for you. I love Textico. Is that your favorite gas station?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Cause you you like get mad. I'd say that's my most nostalgia gas station. My favorite gas station I think is hard to beat, like a quick trip, like a good Yeah, I agree with that. Quick with that. That should be that should be a tier talk and movie candy. Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Why don't we just do a tiar talk now we I mean, we can do too this week.
Speaker 2: Do you want to hit one right now? Are you trying to get a little freak? I mean, I'm I'm enjoying it.
Speaker 1: We could do whatever. I know, we gotta get a game of Pigan real soon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but what time is it? Yeah, what time is it? It's been a good quick pod. It's been a good like hour long sash hanging with the boys.
Speaker 1: That's been a nice deal.
Speaker 2: Like the Tier one's out there listening right now, Like, man, this has been a good hang slash like this. Yeah the old days. All right, to your talk movie candies and let's get all the boys involved.
Speaker 1: All the boys gotta be involved with this one.
Speaker 2: Oh there's some hitters, bro. There is fuck where I struggle, and okay, I want to get in front of this where I struggle is I love like the sweet Tartan candies, like the star Patch Kids and stuff like, I love those, but your boy is just a chocolate fiend, man. See, Okay, here's why I struggle picking, Like if Sara Patch Kids is sitting there, like I love it. My mouth fucking drooling right now. Talking about discipline, Yeah, swallow your discipline. I gotta swallow. But I'm like, I just can't pick the star Patch kiss over my chocolates. Man, My chocolate go too.
Speaker 1: So I'm like you, but I'm the opposite. I think chocolate is great and all that, but I like the chewy candies way better. Yeah, like like you tak Eminem's.
Speaker 2: You take Eminems over skittles, Yes, I take skills over Eminem's. Yeah, you know what I'm saying that. That's okay. We're not gonna turn this into a five guys thing.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that again.
Speaker 2: Do that again? Oh damn them? Marie. All right, who wants to start you? Because I don't think i'm ready. Boss, Go off, King, go off King, the king Pin.
Speaker 3: I'll keep mind pretty simple. I'm a big chocolate guy, so I'll do Eminem's. Well, it's your one three, that's my tier three.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Eminem's what kind of Eminem's just regular? No, the peanut m and ms. Gotta make that. No, you're right, the peanut and M and ms. And we're talking boxes boxes of we're not talking the package and don't sleep on peanut butter Eminem's.
Speaker 1: Dude, I'm just gonna say it, but go ahead, peanut Eminems are five. I'm so excited. Hey, one more thing.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding.
Speaker 3: The go ahead peanut Eminem's. And then I'll go with the uh, the crunch, the crunch candies that are in the box. Those are really good, and then the texture my favorite chocolate in and outside of a movie theater.
Speaker 2: But I love that they have it inside a movie theater? Is it snickers?
Speaker 1: So we're not talking?
Speaker 2: Should we talk?
Speaker 1: No, we shouldn't talk. Oh those are hitters, boy, so.
Speaker 2: Do we say should? Well?
Speaker 1: You can have everything comments in the boys tears just a mediate like one word thought of their thing. I know you mean like you're kind of like say one word and that's going to describe how you feel about theirs. Are you talking like right now or like while they're saying it? So like Bluss just went and you would say fantastic or trash? Yeah, okay, yeah, if you were thinking that, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, So we'll start We'll leave Bluss out of it. We'll start with Jack average Bluss, that would average all right.
Speaker 4: Tier three, uh, Swedish fish.
Speaker 1: Very nostalgic for me.
Speaker 4: The texture is incredible.
Speaker 5: Number two wrong with Boss A bunch of crunch again texture thing perfect, crunch, little nestlee whatever it is in there.
Speaker 1: Crunch ye yo, chill.
Speaker 5: My Tier one is I'm with Will on this one is raisin nets. But it's not just by themselves. You gotta get a popcorn in there. You mix them in Hello, A handful of the raisin nets, handful of popcorn, sweet salty.
Speaker 4: It's incredible.
Speaker 2: So those are my three? One word solid? Too solid? No, no, I know, I know that Marshall List video.
Speaker 1: Have you said Marshall List video? When he's in high school and they're like, how would you describe your game? He goes solid and the other guy goes not too sold, goes oh yeah, yeah, yeah, too solid.
Speaker 2: That shit is so funny, dude.
Speaker 1: All right, my Tier three, how's Garrett prepared?
Speaker 2: It's gonna be chewy spreeze. My dad got me on those as a young kid. We don't the content, we don't need a backstory. Hey is what it is? Hey?
Speaker 7: This one's a sleeper all right, sleeper Pier three it's gonna be sour Patch kids. And Tier one is the peanut butter M and ms.
Speaker 2: Oh god good? What was your Tier two? No, you're good? What was your Tier two? Sour Patch kids? Solid? You can't do the same thing twice, bro, But that's solid. I think it's solid. Do we get to have a one word when you all go yes, okay, you can. I mean you can explain it too. I feel like the and you're right king of the backstory thing. I love giving you know, story and stuff of hyping it up. But I feel like when you give a backstory, after you say it, I feel like you kind of feel the energy and sometimes you get moved to say something because you're like, I don't know if that I'm confident. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you shouldn't know if you should be either gonna take nerves.
Speaker 2: Well, No, I just never. I never bought candy at the movie theater. I snuck it in.
Speaker 1: I might have to put in an honor I might have to put an honorable mention of mine.
Speaker 2: Next door. Your mom would take you to a store next door, and you go in the candy out with bags, bigger bags, cheaper. Yeah, there's only a couple of the things on this movie list that I actually like. Eight.
Speaker 6: Tier three, I'm gonna go gob Stoppers, mainly because the longevity of them. You have them the whole movie, A lot of candy you'd finished like in the first ten minutes. Tier two Sour Patch Kids, Tier one, I would like to go with, Can I say something that's not on here?
Speaker 2: What you two sour Patch kids? Why you can't hear the words, Sara Patch Kids, I don't know in the middle. I'm thinking in the middle of the thing.
Speaker 6: My number one candy of all time is Nerds gummy clusters. That would be my tier one, but they don't sell it at the movie theater. Now I haven't been in a while. They sell them they might. Well, can I leave in a tier one?
Speaker 2: Then you can leave it on my world? There you go, the best movie candies of all time. So my question, golf stoppers are the hard candy?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? One word underwhelmed? Bad? I thought you were, say.
Speaker 1: Who underwhelmed?
Speaker 2: All right? Oh man, here we go.
Speaker 1: It's a tough, tough deal. Yeah, I feel like something. You guys dropped the ball a little bit. I will say, I think you guys drop specificity. What do you mean specificity? I think you did a good job on Peanut butter M and M's. But Boss just said eminem's. Then we had to you know what I'm saying. There was a couple of things, and there's a couple of things I heard that I would change a little bit, but I just.
Speaker 2: Want to put that out there. All right, you guys heard me before. The only reason Star Patch Kids doesn't make the cut the Boys of Chocolate fiend, my Tier three Reese's Pieces, my Tier two Peanut m and ms, my Tier one, which is my go to, and I hate when they're gone because I feel like they need to make a bigger box because it's so easy to just.
Speaker 1: You know, just give it.
Speaker 2: Just cut the little mouth out at the top corner, and you just let them roll down your throat a little bit. That's context when you cut that open and you let them, you tip the box, you let them roll down your throat a little bit. Them raising nuts, bro, I can I can taste them right now. I can taste them right you like you know when you eat fast, and it's because like it tastes so good and when you swallow it and the taste is gone, you immediately want it back in your mouth. So we're in the previews, like I'm talking, the Raisinet boxes gone before we're even really into the second preview because the boy is so hype to uh to get in the raisinets. So my Tier one is raisinets.
Speaker 1: It's a little deeper than I'm raisinets the way you just explained that, a little deeper than that.
Speaker 5: What it is.
Speaker 2: But I know this. Everybody's gonna chur me, but everybody's gonna be like, I low key feel what the fuck he was just saying?
Speaker 1: Day, did you guys see that guy from Wisconsin that just committed that was doing the splits? Oh selln cow damn.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 1: I thought it was Wisconsin. I was like, fuck, no way, yeah, stilling cow dude, it was.
Speaker 2: Worse. I'll show you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at this man. Oh yeah, yes, staged them already, this.
Speaker 4: Gang.
Speaker 1: Get that out, all right, you guys give him one word for will mid.
Speaker 2: Garrets the whole time he hold on, he was waiting for wait for it, chure ass your funeral? Nice? Oh shout out the Kingpin? Dude, horny.
Speaker 3: Y don?
Speaker 1: Why can I get the Can I get the Cannies Mack on the screen?
Speaker 2: Please? Can I get the what's your word? Disagree?
Speaker 1: Because I don't think it's bad.
Speaker 2: We got two different tongues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they put us together though.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I do want to give an honor honorable mention, and that goes to the Reese's pieces. I think they deserve their clout. I think they're solid and delicious. But here we are my Tier three, and uh, this kind of goes the same way for it did for Jack. It's Swedish fish. When you eat Swedish fish, there's a level of nostalgia to it. You always wish there were more when they're gone, and they're delicious, absolutely delicious. My Tier two is sour Skittles.
Speaker 2: I thought you're gonna say dots, bro, I think, hey, I got I have taste buds. I mean that you can't sleep on them.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're I think you can. I think okay, let me finish. You should have the floor. Sorry, Sour Patch Kid water Sorry, oh my god, I just gave away my Tier one.
Speaker 2: So fire one go ahead. Damn yeah, I cut it. No, I don't cut it. I fucked up my tear system, dude. But it's okay because I think it's so such a special candy. Sour Patch Kid watermelons is my Tier one. I think they're they can't be touched. It's my number one, can't be of all time. It's fucking delicious.
Speaker 1: And that's what I was saying was specificity with y'all as I feel like, you know, like sour Skittles, that thing you guys kind of just said things.
Speaker 2: Well, when you're in the When you're in the with all due respect, when you're in the chocolate world, I feel like the chocolate stufts a little more straightforward. When you got like the fruity and the sweets and the sours, they get to specify a little bit more in their packaging. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the chocolate that you miss with more specificity was Hershe's cookies and cream bar.
Speaker 2: But yeah, but that's a bar, dude, I'm not. I'm not out here with the Snickers bar in the in the movie.
Speaker 1: You know, I agree, I agree, but I'm just saying that you might have when I thought about that, you're a bait chocolate guy. Charleston shoes another one.
Speaker 2: One word.
Speaker 1: I'm really upset with what I explained my tears.
Speaker 2: Strong, thank you, classy, average, the King Penn speaks, Cartel memorable. Wow, that was nice to hear.
Speaker 1: Fire boys, thank you.
Speaker 2: Boss.
Speaker 1: I gave an honorable mention. But that's not my tongue.
Speaker 2: Homie. Disagree with my choices.
Speaker 1: I always disagree because I'm not a chocolate guy, the same way bosses a disagree as mine.
Speaker 2: Did you hear me say disagree? He said, strong, I'm not. I'm not a sweet. Sorry guy, Yeah, but I do love the candy, like no, I mean that's that's what it was almost right. Sorry, hey, I'll tell you what next time best junk food. But what are the boundaries there?
Speaker 1: I mean you talking about Chinese food like takeout, the best cuisines now best takeout?
Speaker 2: Bad for you?
Speaker 1: Pizza murgers like your tears. Yes that is fired, dude, or you can even do Chinese food is just like a tear system. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's true. Chinese food can definitely have a tear system.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's more. That's more for us, now for the audience, be honest, I need to know that.
Speaker 2: I agree. Good great podcasts.
Speaker 1: I think it was outstanding, strong strong, strong. Yeah, I think all that was much more classy than I was.
Speaker 2: Sweet Sweedish fish fire and the good thing about him is like you eat them all, but on top of your molars, there's like one more Swedish fish like great, you can put one out. Sometimes you you save the top right corner to get that left corner in and then combine your mouth. Dots are not too chewies.
Speaker 1: You better hope you don't have a crown with them. Dots dude, then things will pull those fuckers out.
Speaker 2: And the watermelon star patch Kish is a hitter, Like you open the bag and you're about to dig in, and your like just the fact that it's like sweet, like your mouth just starts watering, like salivating, because watermelon's a hitter.
Speaker 1: You know what changed the game for me in the movie theaters was when they had the seasoning things for the popcorn. I think that ship is crazy good.
Speaker 2: Dude. Look, hey, everybody sits back and listens when you order popcorns, Like, is this motherfucker gonna say butter?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and then you get butter on it. But you also say, let me go, let me get some of them, notcho cheese powders. We have the powders back there. It's what I always say, you have the powders because they used to display it, and now it's like a secret menuor deal.
Speaker 2: I thought they were displayed.
Speaker 1: Sometimes they're not, like at the Regal in Green Hills.
Speaker 2: Maybe.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like touching and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: It's a fine line. You do too much of that seasoning popcorn ruined instantly.
Speaker 1: Throats great, But I'm a huge seasoning guy.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 1: I'm a huge seasoning guy. I can totally I totally get why I'm wrong on that.
Speaker 2: I do hear what I like to do. You like a lot of salty.
Speaker 1: I get two water cups and I scoop the popcorn out and then I drizzle it myself, give it a strike, and then I.
Speaker 2: Eat the popcorn. What that's a smart fucking move.
Speaker 1: You do the butter.
Speaker 2: Do the butter, but hitter, bro, Damn dude, because Loki, you feel you hit the butter in like the top's gone by the time you watch that first preview. Previews are low key underrated in the movie. I think I don't they're underrated at all. I think that needed that one.
Speaker 1: If you miss Oh that's a nice one, huh. If you miss previews, he's kind of like it ruins your movie. Yeah, because you want to know, because you always want to have that side twenty second furious.
Speaker 2: I see that. I like that. You know, Loky, you you want to forget what you're going what you're going there to watch?
Speaker 1: Yes, bro, you know what we need to do for real top golfers. It's not very expensive at all to rent out a theater, and when they would be like the six burn there. Yeah, Tailor did for for Father's Day for me last year.
Speaker 2: Didn't we do it for your birthday? For Michael?
Speaker 1: Or we just did for Michael Myers.
Speaker 2: Michael Myers. We did for Halloween.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for the whole We did for the whole team. Hey, Halloween ends comes out. I can't wait. It'spootober dog Baby. You know you're lost some spooksober.
Speaker 2: We dropped the ball, dude. It this is you off when you're like on your way to the movie and you're like late and and somebody's like, Yo, we're gonna make it by the movie. What are you stressing about it? It's like, Yo, why am I fucking rolling with this motherfucker? Dude?
Speaker 1: No, if you don't fuck with the previous, it's like, Yo, you're not really a moviegoer. Yeah, you can just wait for this thing to come out. And I tell you what, when he used to come out in VHS, that shit was different.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: You go to Blockbuster, it's like going to the movies. It's just it's it might be better you have your own concession stand there and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but Blockbuster can really let you down because you're so fucking hype on Friday night when your parents take you to go get a video game, and that video game isn't sitting behind the isn't sitting behind the case. You know what I mean? Great is there for sure? Highs and lows very much a high and a low, bro does that? I do miss some blockbusts.
Speaker 1: I wasn't let down a whole bunchaus I wasn't ever into like video games like that. And I wasn't huge in the new releases because the new release would be the same way. There'd be like three rows of it, but they all be taken. I was always in you know them video game cat dude, I was.
Speaker 2: No, not really.
Speaker 1: I was a video game not video game. I was a movie rose guy, like we kind of go like all the back corner Ship was the best stuff. I was in the middles looking around, dude.
Speaker 2: I used to rent the fucking like WWF.
Speaker 1: Like Tony how pro Skater Yeah yeah, fanicoot.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's video game.
Speaker 2: Another one you gotta add, like best shows, best Nickelodeon shows, all right, the growing growing, good like uh thing. Tank, it's a good thing tank for the boys to day. Yeah, let's go play some pig. Love you guys. Fucking subscribe to the podcast. Remember download on Apple and Spotify. Hit our new merch the polos, the hats, the girl dad stuff. Get your dad something special. Love you biggest, the bugs and titys of kisses,