Speaker 1: I got I realized why all of my socks get dirty so quick. It's because I wear cloths and the break dust of my LA just gets into the fibers and stains it.
Speaker 2: I don't know, is that really it?
Speaker 3: Or do we just have like chronically dirty floors and.
Speaker 4: The break dust.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the breakdust. It's all in our lungs. I was thinking about that when I was thinking about the dirty sucks.
Speaker 3: Br like the dirty sucks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's gonna be like two inches of like break dust all over LA if we weren't moving.
Speaker 4: I set up a it's like a fan and it's all white plastic, and within a week it was like black.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you joking?
Speaker 4: I'm not joking.
Speaker 1: No, dead serious. We're breathing in like mad amounts of break dust.
Speaker 2: I literally have a vape in my pocket and there's one upstairs under my pillow, like I don't care.
Speaker 4: No, that's a supplement. But in my room, I replaced a new troptic nicktine is neutrapl it literally is that's the thing. I replaced my air filter and it was from the fires and it's black, Like I.
Speaker 1: Know, you know you didn't in your lying.
Speaker 2: You left the plastic on your air filter.
Speaker 4: Be honest, No I didn't.
Speaker 1: No, you left the.
Speaker 2: Plastic on their air filter genuinely, like, actually you were one.
Speaker 3: Of those people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was one of.
Speaker 1: Those people I left. I left the filter in the plastic for like three months and was like, nothing about my room has changed. I'm actually sicker randomly, and it was because the filter was wrapped around or the plastic was wrapped around the filter, and it was just like caking onto plastic.
Speaker 4: The fuck anyway, guys, welcome to episode fifty.
Speaker 1: Bleep that Welcome to episode I don't know what I think it's one nineties.
Speaker 4: I think it's twenty seven, twenty seven.
Speaker 1: We are up there, and then I the real answers.
Speaker 4: I think it's one ninety four.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, oh gosh, guys, Hi welcome, How did this happen?
Speaker 2: Have emergency it or calm? I seriously am a new woman, Like, seriously, seriously? Has my voice changed?
Speaker 3: Mm hmm yeah, I need to stop smoking.
Speaker 2: I was listening to myself the other day and I was like, ooh, the friendly obsession is going like it's going throat, like it's getting to throw.
Speaker 1: Era throw goat. We we haven't said that in a long time fried Gaya hoomie, what was it that part?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you're gay homie like got hit by lightning.
Speaker 1: We were at Kay's birthday dinner last night and Kai was like he was like, oh, like that part of the chicken is weird or whatever, and I was like that part maybe.
Speaker 4: Like every every thirty seconds, Drew would just like light up and then say something and then just like go back to being silent.
Speaker 1: Every one of his friends was like I just like I literally gagged, like it was so gross. I was like gagging and it was like, God.
Speaker 2: Gay friend who got struck by lighting? That is what Drew feels like.
Speaker 5: That's a better representation because sometimes I've always said this, but when Drew's in my passenger seat, it feels like the second he gets into my car, he turns into my uncle with like light amnesia, like he just becomes.
Speaker 2: Like a different person because he's not really there. And then every now and then, seculated when he says something, it's like oh wow. On Memorial Day or like before now, we were pastating the cemetery with flags all over it and Drew literally has been deadtime the whole time, and they goes those flags are her Memorial Day and I was like, yeah, buddy, yeah, Like that's when our conversations in the car feel like it's like, yeah, buddy, buddy, what to say?
Speaker 4: I just went, oh, wait, when you had like the beard and your hair would be all that was your most struck by lightning.
Speaker 1: Period I'm thinking about. I know, I'm thinking about bringing the beard back, like not because I think it looks good, because it's like probably my funniest like.
Speaker 2: De centering and d stabili.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's really crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thinking of you with like pictures of you, no wonder people actually maybe are confused about your sexuality because I will say, you don't look like the gay friends struck by lightning. When your hair is puffy and you have a beard, you look like the person who I need to lock my car.
Speaker 1: I look like the bomber or no, Ted Kaczynski. I literally look like I'm like in the cabin in the woods.
Speaker 2: That was your most like doppel ganger time too. That's when like everybody was looking.
Speaker 1: They grew out beards, They grew all the doppelgangers grew out fucking beards.
Speaker 2: What's happening now? Are you growing one back out.
Speaker 1: Like, no, I just like am so lazy. I hate shaving. I hate shaving. I hate shaving.
Speaker 2: Oh often do you have to shave?
Speaker 1: Like I should shave every day, but I just shave like once every two.
Speaker 2: Days every day. That can't be good for you every day.
Speaker 4: I shave every day? Or are you talking about your face?
Speaker 2: Can you grow facial hair?
Speaker 1: I thought we were talking about our butt holes?
Speaker 4: I thought we were talking about our butt holes? But do you want to talk about face?
Speaker 2: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I can grow a beard, and if he did, he like better watched the funk out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I look like inside out dad, And I don't really like that.
Speaker 3: Okay, like literally, I.
Speaker 4: Literally do that?
Speaker 6: Stop like you weird?
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: Can you actually grow facial hair?
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 2: You don't feel like somebody who needs facial hair.
Speaker 4: I don't like the way I live.
Speaker 1: No, he looks like only good to me. You look only good to me with facial hair.
Speaker 4: What was Josiah? One time? I like had some facial hair and just high It's like it went quiet for a second. He just turned to me and said, I think you still look good even with this.
Speaker 2: By anyway, just in case, you're right now, I still look fine.
Speaker 4: Body, Uh, Drew, you kind of looked like Pedro Pascal. I realized, do you not see that? Because I'm not joking like a little bit. I'm joking, but I'm also like you kind of do Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like it showed them that put up on the screen the picture of me mogging you from last night. Oh, I'll just show you right now.
Speaker 2: I have fomo. I missed Kay's birthday dinner because I was at Disney for Salem's work. Is this yesterday?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can't believe I've been in Kay's room now. That was really really that was That was really.
Speaker 4: Like a Tom of Finland character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, my jaw is all big.
Speaker 2: Why are you guys like so flirtatious today? Did something happen last night?
Speaker 1: We're literally not. I feel like we're just average flirtatious. But yes, it happen. We got on a Magle together and it was really traumatizing.
Speaker 2: Oh is that where you got attacked?
Speaker 1: I thought you might have talked to it. I got attacked in real life, y'all. I was for real hate crime by like ten people, true, and I was wearing a rainbow Pride flag outfit.
Speaker 2: What's today? It's not June yet, Yeah, you're crushing it.
Speaker 1: Wait, actually, before I get into that story, one of our friends like was posting on his story being ernest close friends being like Ugli, I spent all my money like waiting for like the Pride month brand deals to come in and they're not doing them this year. So now I'm broke, so like, please, like someone pay me. And I just thought that was like such a funny mentality to have.
Speaker 2: Waiting on the Pride brand deal.
Speaker 1: And they're not doing it anymore because Pride is literally like demonic.
Speaker 2: Now I want to go to Pride. We got invited. I said no because like the reality of this, like oh I'm going, or no, I mean to be on the Mac Pride. Yeah, Like Mac is doing a Pride flow and they asked me Andrew if we wanted to be on it, and I do want to be on it, but like the idea of any gay person who's only ever seen a clip of me calling bisexual people evil, like and me on the Mad Pride flat flow, like who I wish I could go on it so bad because getting like fucked up and getting on the pride flow. It would be fun like buying a but I just want to watch, to like be there and observe. And that's why I'm like, I don't think I have.
Speaker 4: It nearby nearby, yarbye.
Speaker 1: And then I was control him, control him.
Speaker 2: I'm not. I'm not. I'm not. I'm not. I'm not, I'm not. It seriously is evil. I was talking about there about that. It literally is evil. Me and myrapist talk about it. It's evil. It's evil. It literally it's the root of all my evil.
Speaker 1: I think, I think it actually is.
Speaker 2: The root of all my evil. A woman like me shouldn't have endless options who like no, oh no, I already have a phone that was already bad. We're learning a lot about when you give women phones and bisexuality at the same time in the same century. Like it literally the world expands tenfold, Like it's fucked up.
Speaker 4: Did you know that all the witches that were burned in the Salem Witch Trail were.
Speaker 3: By I would love to be burned at the stake.
Speaker 1: I think that that's in your cards in you should we burn.
Speaker 4: Me episode two hundred for the barbecue this weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we're literally accidentally having a pride barbecue.
Speaker 1: No, that's what I was telling my mom on the phone, and I was like, we can't do that, and she's like, why can't you do both? And I was like, Mom, we can't do that. Think we're gay, Yeah, everyone's.
Speaker 2: Every gay.
Speaker 1: And then so we're I'm just figuring out how to say this to talk about.
Speaker 4: Your It was a perfect transition twodes.
Speaker 2: And then he really has been struck by.
Speaker 4: Saturday, Saturday, Hoday.
Speaker 1: And then we that was literally me on Sunday, also drew yesterday. Yeah, that was yesterday got and then we are all sitting in a living room and we're playing this game called fish bowl. And for those who don't know what fishbowl is, it's a game where you take three pieces of paper you write a random word. We played it at Devn's house at one time, where like you put all the words in a bowl and then someone's standing up and there rain before I don't know. It's like a charades game, yeah exactly, And like the first round is you like get as many words as possible to get the word or to get your team to guess the words. The second round is you only get one word and the third word is to just act it out. Yeah. Well, someone in that room, I have no idea who it was put Pride Month as one of the words, and not only Pride month, but as one of the words. It was me.
Speaker 2: That's like, okay, keep going, because you have to say the other thing. You almost did detrol someone when you almost wrote you're gay.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I have that written down. And so someone did that and it was really scary. That was the first scary part of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So essentially you wrote those things and it backfired onn't you. Okay, that's what.
Speaker 1: I'm wearing, Like literally no.
Speaker 2: And then you're the only gay person in the room in a game of charades and you put gay words in a bowl and you were like, surely no one will.
Speaker 1: Every single time that word came up, everybody would just look at me. They would look at me in the craziest way. They would just look at me. Some people would maybe even say it, question mark, who the fuck gave them permission? Because I know I did it. I know that's for damn sure. And then oh, this is the worst, this is the worst part of it all. So someone was acting out the words and they just pointed at me and everyone was like, it was Pride month everyone in the room.
Speaker 4: He cried to me, Oh my god, I didn't even think about Pride mon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course she didn't think about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But the thing is, nobody even said it.
Speaker 2: They were just the point.
Speaker 4: Everything knew that Drew fucking wrote it.
Speaker 1: Every everybody would just like look and then they'd immediately so annoying.
Speaker 2: Did we spoke to like, what's that? Who he like reads your mind? It was at the story a mentalist at this story bird.
Speaker 1: My mom went to a mentalist in fucking Vegas too, and did some really fucking shady shit about me to him. But go ahead.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, your mom is like beefing with you.
Speaker 1: Console I know, we're like really like in a fight right now.
Speaker 2: Me and my mom too.
Speaker 1: I screamed at her on the phone yesterday.
Speaker 2: Oh that's why you're the bottom of your socks are always dirty because I play.
Speaker 3: With my mom's ashes sometimes and I think the dust gets on the floor inappropriate.
Speaker 1: What the fuck how I grieve is my process? Yeah, Kai, that was weird for you to not only check any but a woman.
Speaker 2: That's how I still play. Me and my mom still do cartwheels.
Speaker 1: I vaped my grandma or yeah, my grandma's dead too. I forgot.
Speaker 4: Is that the thing that Lebron does?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Being that with your mom's ashes?
Speaker 3: Right right?
Speaker 2: Well, should I talk about my story, guys, my story the mentalist? Yes, oh the mentalist. Oh my god. We went to a mentalist and Drew wanted to troll him and he was gonna write you're gay, because he wanted him to have to look him in the eyes and say you're gay. And Drew didn't do it. He didn't write.
Speaker 1: I chickened out. I wrote nothing, but he still somehow knew I wrote nothing, like it was so fucking weird, but wanted him no, no, no, but like him doing like magic tricks like that would be like really cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something about a man who's so upfront with his manipulation. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also just like magic is such like a nerdy cute thing. Like I'm like, you're a fucking nerd freak bitch, why are you doing magic?
Speaker 2: I feel like having a partner who could do magic would low ki be so embarrassing for me.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't like like imagine like them practicing the tricks and like failing.
Speaker 3: No, way wait wait wait, wait, okay, I'm gonna restart it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna restart it.
Speaker 3: I did something wrong.
Speaker 2: Like that's it would be a lot of that, yeah, exact, wait, just forget everything.
Speaker 3: I said, wait, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: But my mom went to a mentalist and the guy like kind of explained how it works, and it's just like reading some like micro movements and like oh, you raise your left hand when it's in your left hand, just by like a quarter of an inch and just like little things like that, and that's how they like end up guessing the things right. And I don't remember.
Speaker 2: That was crazy how he guessed mine, though, Yeah, no, it was like that was crazy because I said, which is just a random Honduran restaurant in Miami that I grew up going to. That's bomb.
Speaker 1: You know, it's fucking freaky because I wrote nothing and he guessed that I wrote nothing, which is weird ish because.
Speaker 2: You're giving nothing, so it's like easy boom, you're giving so much.
Speaker 1: I think you stole a p No no, no, no, no, these are from a rig.
Speaker 2: Those are my jeans.
Speaker 3: I didn't think those were my genes, babes.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying there's a pair of jeans, my acne baggy jeans that I wore all the time. They're missing. I have a light pair of jeans that look like your jeans. Where are my jeans? Because those are not my jenes.
Speaker 3: I know my.
Speaker 1: Genes didn't steal your genes. I didn't.
Speaker 2: I think you have my genes.
Speaker 1: You took my gene I'll let you go through my closet see if you find them. But my mom was also at a mentalist, and she like the person was like being like, I'll predict your future, like I'll predict a question you ask for the future. Girl, My mom asked this mentalist in front of three hundred other fucking contestants if I was ever gonna get married, which is crazy that, Like, I've never even thought about my mom thinking about that for me. But I was like, oh, that's like she like is genuinely concerned that I'll never get married. And I'm like, oh, that's kind of sweet, Like I'm right here, well, no, we're gonna get married. I'm just saying my mom doesn't understand that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. People don't like they try to, but they kind of act.
Speaker 1: They really they really really really don't get it, and they don't understand how fucking serious we are about it, and like, bitch, I will marry you this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't care. We basically we genuinely, especially being around Madeline and Steven, we were like cracking up because we really do function like a married couple with each other because at this point we also think the same things, so.
Speaker 1: Every really predict each other's like once in needs, it's my man, that's my girl.
Speaker 2: But she asked if you were going to get married, and they said no. Correct.
Speaker 1: I don't remember the answer. Let's actually call her. Hey, mom, you're on the podcast. Oh okay, I was going to ask, so you were really fucking shady in Las Vegas, like you were gone, you shady bitch. Yeah, I'm clocking your ship right now.
Speaker 2: What did I do?
Speaker 1: You asked the men if I was ever going to get married? Well, what did he say?
Speaker 2: He said, absolutely not.
Speaker 1: Oh I mean.
Speaker 2: She said, well, he said, she goes, I'm feeling I am I'm feeling you have two sons and I said no, no, I have three sons. And then he said, well, I'm feeling that that one is married and he said the other to no no.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, So this is bullshit.
Speaker 2: Do I not count?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean, and you're getting married? Mom, What do you mean we're getting married? That if you if.
Speaker 2: You guys got married by thirty, that that you're going to get married. It's really inching up on getting getting close. It's it's really getting there. I think we spoke too soon saying that I'm okay with that. Oh, we should have a wedding and you guys should come.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that.
Speaker 2: Would be awesome.
Speaker 4: I've already got my dress picked out.
Speaker 1: Mom. Can I tell you something that you might want to be sitting down?
Speaker 2: I'm laying down.
Speaker 1: I kissed boys, I kiss boys.
Speaker 2: Drew, I've been I've been new. Is that what you say?
Speaker 1: We bess when was the first time you were like, oh, he's gay as fuck? When I was like nine, I think it was more like five, when I was literally doing hand headstands. I don't think I've told you about that. I was obsessed with gymnastics, and I would just do headstands like all over the house, like literally for hours.
Speaker 3: I would do the same thing on a pillow. We low key would have vibed. You'd be on your head just staring at the golf course that.
Speaker 2: You'd watch the guys come through on that green and you'd be standing on your just watching them.
Speaker 1: Literally, gay guy got struck by light. Okay, well i'll call you after, but yeah, you have to come on the podcast. Guys comment if you want my mom on the podcast. I love you all, see you soon. I'm what a bitch bro Like? Did you see here the way she was fucking talking to me?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she doesn't like you anything that I feel it off.
Speaker 1: Of that was that was the most jarring, Like that actually ruined my tad.
Speaker 4: Wait, do you guys want me to start recording or are we? Are you ready to.
Speaker 1: Hit you classic bit? He's a classic man.
Speaker 2: Well, being around Kai is making me scared because literally Kai kind of saved my life. The other night I was thinking about it. I was like, damn, men, get the easiest of praises because you saved my life because you lived close. I actually am very grateful, but like I literally all night or the next day, I was like, Kai literally saved my life.
Speaker 4: And I was like, it's true.
Speaker 2: Technically, the grace of God having you live that close to that fuck ass club literally saved my life.
Speaker 1: But you did technically me and rain saved your life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just actually technically it started with Mason saving my life because Mason was the first person to shield me throwing up in that party.
Speaker 3: Like I threw up at the party, Like it started, Oh.
Speaker 1: Wow, andya got like zooted beyond fucking belief, Like you know the video roll, the clip of me laying on the concrete.
Speaker 4: I mean, we could drive him to the hospital.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not going to the hospital.
Speaker 4: We could just drive to the hospital. It wouldn't cost four thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: The thing is, Mason last night was literally throwing up like four times in a row. We did take it to the hospital. So I'm like, why do we have to take Drew to the hospital.
Speaker 4: Look at him, He's way worse than Mason. This is like Project X.
Speaker 2: I had my moment. Well how and when that had Like that's what?
Speaker 3: No, you weren't twenty six, you were like twenty three.
Speaker 1: No, that was literally like like twenty two.
Speaker 2: I'm just stunted. I'm stunted. I don't know if anybody can tell I'm a stunted person. So I'm just now getting to that point. I guess it was fucking awesome. I would do it again like I would literally I would do that whole night back to back again. Like for me, it was the best night of my life.
Speaker 1: Like me, it was.
Speaker 2: Everyone else was worried and scared, I'm sure, but like for me.
Speaker 1: At one point, ya, you literally like it was me, you and Rain in the room and Kai Mason and our other friend was in the living room and they were all just talking back and forth, and you like bug eyed and like sat up and like you heard them laugh, and like you literally thought like demons were in the living room. Like you literally were like there's demons in the living room, Like who are what is that? What is that? What was that? What is that? What is that? And I was like, ya, it's our friends.
Speaker 2: You're okay, dude, I'm not kidding. I don't remember, Okay, I need to preface. It was Salem.
Speaker 1: Was here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, she's here. Did I want vape?
Speaker 4: Or what? Was?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: No? You wanted my hand? Is that not so sweet?
Speaker 3: Scared?
Speaker 2: I was really like, I okay, I went to Salem's birthday party. Actually, the last time I got completely obliterated was Salem's birthday, like four years ever, her birthday party, it genuinely brings something out of me. And if I am in a vulnerable space and I'm at Salem's birthday party, it's going down, but it's gonna be the best.
Speaker 1: It's literally my favorite thing to do every single year, like every year, like Salem's Happy Birthday Queen.
Speaker 2: Once, like all of our friends who are like what are April babies, like tourists, question Mark tours or like whatever. Once, like the birthdays in April start rolling in. That's when I know it's about to get wicked, Like life is worth living is other people's birthdays rolling in.
Speaker 1: It's literally a wicked summer. I decided, not like the movie, but like I'm gonna be wicked all No, it's bad, Like.
Speaker 2: Y'all should have never let me go outside, because it's done. It's around. Like I had so much that night, but I got to Salem's and I was already I didn't need anything else in my system. I was like capped already.
Speaker 1: But I was like we we drank down at Rain's house before, by the way, like we had like five drinks before. And then also you were like blasting fucking weed into your brain and blood plus edibles like you were like, well, so fab.
Speaker 2: The thing is for context, Salem's Birthday is always a good birthday party. It's always full of like I've never been a Salem's party and I'm like, oh my god, someone I don't fuck with this is here, Like it's usually everyone I like is there. I know I can roam around a party and be like wow, and I'm not gonna run into anybody. It's going to really scare me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But I got there and I was immediately offered trooms. I've never done trooms. It wasn't a lot I found. It wasn't a lot.
Speaker 1: Also, famously, like Ya has said she would literally never be because you have like literally disorders in your brain now and in your DNA that's ready to just come out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it was a crazy vibe. It was definitely like, oh my god. It was a But I say that all the time. I am like I am a drug dealer's dream because if anybody offers me anything, for the most part, I'm like that when I was fifteen, if it's a friend, I'm like, ya, like I really am monkey see monkey dude.
Speaker 1: During the Zandemic.
Speaker 2: Saturday, that's when you were the game highlighting Saday.
Speaker 1: Saturday How could when you were during the zandemic, how were you able to like control your like gay accent when you were all fucked up around your friends?
Speaker 2: You just get sucked day.
Speaker 1: Hitting. Wow, these dan EXAs are hitting. Yeah, I'm literally guy gag at the Zannies. Guys, can we go to the drug dealer's house to pick up more Zan's hat pegs?
Speaker 2: It feels like a muppet like the first game. And you know, like before they were allowed to put gay on media, they would do shit like that. I'd be like, did you know that this muppet was gay? So yeah, I did that, and like immediately I knew. I was like I shouldn't have done that because also I took it. I put it in my mouth. I went to the bathroom with my friend and I took it out and I was like, I'm gonna do this, just know like things are about to go down. And then I just ate it. And then I went out and I told Kai, I told Mason, I told I told any of my friends.
Speaker 1: I literally told everyone but me. I was the only person that didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't fucking see you. We got there and literally split up, because that is what we do at parties. Like famously we get there and we split up, you usually end up with fucking kai.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We were asking Amine if you wanted to be a part of our three man.
Speaker 4: We were trying to run a three man on other guys also, And then Drew went up to the thermostat at the venue and was just turning it all the way.
Speaker 1: No, it was locked. I would never do that to say, lom it was locked.
Speaker 2: He wanted in there so bad, but he would have gone in there.
Speaker 1: I probably would have. I was blacked out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Drew got drunk enough that the second we got in the car he started giving awful advice and telling us to call people on our phones and say crazy shit. We were like no, Like he was like, called so and so and tell them you need help.
Speaker 4: Also, I want to clarify. When I was like, let's run a three man, Drew was down because he thought it was a threesome with three guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, she was really disappointed when he found out.
Speaker 1: When I got to the three man, it was horrible.
Speaker 4: I was just scared pulling up to the three man, very confused.
Speaker 1: Where's the guy?
Speaker 2: So yeah, I did that, and I was having the time of my life and then suddenly I don't remember. Actually I do kind of memory.
Speaker 1: Are you and Kai dating?
Speaker 2: Yeah, famously?
Speaker 4: No, Well I thought we weren't going to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Oh sorry, okay, because I'm getting an energy between you two right now, like there's something and I feel like the world can feel it.
Speaker 2: Maybe the energy is all. Instead of going to Guy's birthday dinner, I went to Disney and all the movement I could imagine is in my stomach right now, and I'm going to shit it out. That's the energy. It's like the amount of food I ate yesterday. Actually, post Salem's party, what I did to my body is crazy.
Speaker 1: It's crazy. But I finished Salem.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, but I did get into a conversation with like two guys, and I think like just being in the state I was talking to two men who I have no personal relation to genuinely was freaking me out. Also, I was just like watching them interact and I was like, I literally see the person you are.
Speaker 4: Ye.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just like it was weird, which I was probably reading into it and that wasn't what was happening. Because also I do have to keep in mind that because me and Drew are like bood like we're the clowns. Usually people when we're talking, it does become like let's make each other laugh all night long challenge. But I was just so fucked up that I was like, who are you people? Why are you talking to each other? Like I literally just like it was starting to green me out. I just grabbed Sabrina. I was like, I think I was just like I need to sit down because I started laughing really hard, and I was like I'm gonna puke, Like I think I'm gonna puke. I'm gonna throw up everywhere, And it was like everything was making me laugh. Like I wasn't scared in a way that I was like gonna throw up and explode, but it was making me laugh because I wasn't having any like sort of like new thoughts I haven't had.
Speaker 3: I was just like, okay, cool, this like what like it was.
Speaker 2: Just I don't know, I was. I was just cracking up. And then I went and I sat down, and I remember sitting there with Sabrina. I think I was trying to explain to her that I had to throw up because I'm so nauseous, and she was freaking up. She was like, oh my God, are you good? Are you good? Because she thought I was like starting to green out crazy and I was laughing because I was like, no, I feel fine.
Speaker 3: I'm just going to.
Speaker 2: Throw up a freeware and like I was sitting next to this like uh planter, and I was just like hold on, and I just turned and I threw up in it. And then Mason came and I was like, Mason, hold on, and I grabbed him and I think I just like turned him in front of me and I just threw up more and I was like, Okay, it's not gonna stop. I need to go, like because I could feel that I was just gonna keep throwing up.
Speaker 1: And all this and also saved you because he like carries no Mason.
Speaker 2: I am not kidding all of y'all looking at the videos from that night, that video of me, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: I have a love search for everyone and that like.
Speaker 2: The next day, I was like, I'm seriously having love searches, Like this is like the best thing I've ever seen in my life. But I just yeah, I don't remember really being outside. I remember I started to get scared because I don't have parents, and that's all I can think about is like I don't have parents. I don't have parents, but then all my friends were and I was like, oh my god, these are like my parents. But then I started to get embarrassed because I was like, this is so humiliating. So I just wanted to cover my face, but I couldn't stop throwing up because I was so nauseous.
Speaker 1: The amount of times you said sorry it was crazy.
Speaker 3: I was so embarrassed.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is fucking Also, I had no idea what time it was. In my head, I don't know in my head, we had just gotten there, Like in my head, we had just gotten there. So I was like, I am ruining everyone's night because I'm the bitch who just got here and I am fucked up, Like I literally like I can't move, like my body it didn't feel like I could move my body. It genuinely was mind over matter, like it was mind over matter. And I just kept like, oh my god, I felt like everything I don't know it was freaking me out, and I kept throwing up, and then I just knew I needed to go somewhere else because I was gonna keep throwing up, Like I was like, the throw up is not gonna stop the ride there. I don't remember getting in that car. I remember at one point being like I'm covered in vomit and water and like piss or something, because I just remember like I felt my whole body was wet.
Speaker 4: One you entering that uber was so funny because we we had an uber come and the guy was like.
Speaker 1: And you threw up on his car for literally like ten minutes, and then he was about the reaven leaves of the car. Yeah, and like he we were. He was about to leave, and he was literally like such a trooper. He was like no, she like he saved my life to that man. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, it's all right, we'll call another one. He's like we can take care of her, Like we can do this, it's only seven minutes away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like you got it, Like I got it.
Speaker 4: So we got in first that any could be by the door to exit as easily as possible, and I vividly remember sitting and then Sabrina's like all right, and you come in and then you like looked at us for a second and then you pulled your skirt off and then jumped in like Superman into the car.
Speaker 2: I was like, all I could think about, okay, because the whole not the whole night. For the most part while before getting in the uber, I was crouched down, and I like, from throwing up. I don't think I got threw up on me, but that's all I could think about. Yeah, is I was like, I am covered in volmit right now. Like I felt like, literally there was vomit under my skin. I was like, I am covered in vomit. I'm gonna get it all over this guy's car. Also, I think one of those waters because we got a glass water bottle, which giving a glass water bottle at a fucking club is literally why, Like why because was the bottle glass? Why did bottle explode? Like there was water all over my skirt And when I stood up, the first thing I felt was like that skirt has like all those layers, and I felt all of the layers like stick to my skin. And I was like, if I have to sit in this car with like wet fabric on me because the I can't describe the feeling of the skirt landing on my butt. When I stood up, and I felt like a like of like all of the wet and I thought about all the dirt that had been dragging on it, and I was like, I can't have this on, so I took it off. Also, when I got in the car, I'm not kidding, I felt like I was in so much I was It took everything not to vomit in that car, Like it literally who wow wow wow. Like yeah, I don't remember getting I do remember launching in the car because I remember, like I don't know if someone was behind me, but I remember crouching down and it's like getting up and I was like, yeah, I just like had to put my body in because I was like, I'm not getting in. I was so fucking scared. Also, I was kind of convinced y'all we're gonna leave me there, which would never happen. But I was like, holy shit, what if they all get tired of me like acting like this and like it's not funny, because that's all all I could think. I was like I was laughing really hard, and I was like, I'm not laughing because this is funny. I'm laughing because I was like really embarrassed, and also it was just a funny situation. But I was like convinced that y'all were gonna be like this shit isn't funny anymore. We're going back inside, or we're just like leaving her because she won't stop vomiting.
Speaker 1: Because in my head out dying, no one would let me. Fucking I was trying to rally the troops to keep raging.
Speaker 2: It was my karmic, my karmic like subconscious was like.
Speaker 1: We don't need to take her with us. She can't find way home.
Speaker 2: I don't remember getting into Kay's room. In my head, Mason carried me up like eighteen flights of stairs like you could told me. He literally carried me up to like I don't like in my head, it took so long to get there. And then when I was in there, I remember just like coming to and be like, oh my god, this is.
Speaker 1: Not my room.
Speaker 2: Where am I Like literally like, oh honestly amazing. I was so scared and I covered my face the whole night and I threw up all in Kai's bad.
Speaker 4: At one point I went into my room and you were just like face down, not moving, and there was just hell of bagels around you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like the bagels, each of them. And the thing is about the bagels is they were so stinky, like they smelled like bad, like.
Speaker 4: They were like onion everything bagels or something, and.
Speaker 1: They like cooked Kai's room.
Speaker 2: That bagel in the apple you guys fed me genuinely saved my life like I had nothing in my system. It was so crazy. Also, I felt like I was running into your bed if that makes sense, Like I felt like I was like genuinely trying to escape through your mattress, Like I don't know if that makes sense. Like yeah, and I thought y'all were the killers at one point. I was just really really really.
Speaker 3: Scared.
Speaker 2: But also it was the best nine of my life. Now looking I'm like, that was literally so fun, Like I would do it again if you guys would want to carry me around covered it. Also my shirt that I was wearing, I'll post it. It looks like I got hit by a car.
Speaker 6: Like my shirt.
Speaker 2: It's all like insane. I don't know where my skirt is. I think brain has it. My shoes she said, like we're kivered in vomit. So I'm like really scared to see those because they were like they're like these braided like shoes.
Speaker 1: And well no rain washed them.
Speaker 2: That Kai sound literally I have the best friends ever, Like you guys seriously saved my life.
Speaker 4: Well sort of, but Drew kipt. He would come out of the room and be like, where's the afters? What are we doing after this?
Speaker 2: I'm okay, like he needs that. I was gonna go, I'm not even kidding. What's fucked up? Is like when I came to I was in a vibe where I was like, let like if y'all, But when I came to y'all put my clothes back on me and we're like let's go, I'd be like, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: Your brain was so close to being permanently rewired, it was not.
Speaker 4: It was I feel like there was a forty five minute period where you were on mushroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah you were like you were like writhing around you like literally screaming.
Speaker 2: I remember in the car. I literally I have a vivid memory of my hands in your pockets. Like I remember like I gat my wallet, I was taking his ID or like I just remember like when I was in the car grabbing shit. At one point I felt my hand in your pocket and then I was like, oh my god, these are people I know in this car, Like this is like real people in this car. And yeah, there were like moments there was one moment where Sabrina was touching me, and I'm not kidding, I was like, oh my god, get the fuck. Oh, Like I genuinely I felt that. I think that was when I took my skirt off. I think that's like the second I got in the car, up until at one point when I woke up in your room. I do know. At that point, I was like it was a miracle. I was alive, Like I genuinely like I was in my head, I was not there because at one point when I opened my eyes in your room, I was so confused, and the room also like because of all of us in there. It was so weird. It just felt so weird. It kind of felt like I was in like an episode of Nurse Jackie and I woke up in the hospital bed and I was like that, but yeah, I was really scared. It was so fun for me, though, Like, seriously, guys, I didn't really explore any parts of my mind. I haven't gotten to because I think my OCD has already showed me, like all the scariest parts of my mind I can be shown. It was more just like it felt like a taunting voice of like yeah, girl, your shit is fucked and look at you right now. And I was like, ugh, I know, look at me. We're so silly, but yeah, best, and I ever would do it again, like it really.
Speaker 4: It wasn't an inconvenience though, like I genuinely think we all would have left that party at the same time, and then it was an excuse for us to hang out for another two hours. Basically it was.
Speaker 1: It was like literally perfectly timed.
Speaker 2: It was genuinely like so awesome. And then the next day I woke up at Rains and we sat around and ate shitty food.
Speaker 3: We had John and Vinnie's.
Speaker 2: Seafood boil leftover mac and cheese and meatballs, like literally, I ate like a fucking king. And then I knocked out at her house. And then the next day we went to Disney for Salem's birthday and I ate everything and literally it felt like my It felt like, honestly, the past week I was reborn, like that was my cleansing day. You guys helped me clean, and now I'm reborn, and I feel genuinely amazing, like I would do it again that part that, but actually maybe not, I don't know, Like I will say the demons. Honestly, I don't know. I literally like I got down with the demons. I partied with the demons, and I had a good time, Like I'm not scared of them, like I literally had a good time, Like what invite them back? Like the demons are welcome it.
Speaker 1: It's addicted to mushroom the demons.
Speaker 2: No, I will say, thankfully because of my extreme guilt and discuss with myself because as much as I'm talking about it, I genuinely have like seeing Kai today, I can't lie when you first got here where when I heard the doorbell, it genuinely felt like somebody i'd hooked up had gone here, And I was like, I have to see this person because y'all all did see me, and like at one point I was borderline butt naked, like I like I didn't wear the right underwear to be taking off my skirt, like I like y'all think like the bushit is a joke, like I'm about my shit, like and I had sea through ass underwear on. I am very aware, like I looked that shity.
Speaker 1: You're lucky that family.
Speaker 2: I know I'm lucky, Like id gaff Like what are y'all gonna go do right.
Speaker 4: It was see through, but you shit a bunch so covered it.
Speaker 2: Oh. I was so scared of pissing myself because I had to pee so fucking bad. I was so kiss Yeah, I'm not even kidding. In your bed, I was like, because at one point when I came to the first thing I did was wet and peed, and I was like, the whole time I was in your bed, I had to pee so bad. I was like, if I pissed in Kay's bed, that would be like, that's pushing it. I really enjoyed using the treadmill after that was fun. That was like, really, I'm not even kidding. Yeah, it was awesome, But I wouldn't do that again because throwing up like that in front of anybody and everybody is crazy. Like the nause of shit is not for me. I don't like that. Like I'd rather just like smoke weed and they get scared for like ten minutes because it's like kind of same effect.
Speaker 3: Actually not really, because I don't know where I went.
Speaker 4: But like.
Speaker 2: It was fun, Like I don't know I would do it again right right. Nobody should do that though, because I'm pretty sure like the concoction I was putting in my body was like ruthless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it's a lot. Well, I went out like a few weeks ago, a couple of weekends ago, and I went out with my buddy and we were at his house before, and I had brought multiple shirt options because I was like, oh, like I don't know what to wear, Like I don't know this crowd. I've never been around these people, Like what's the tea? So I had him pick out the shirt that I was gonna wear, and he picked the one that I was going to wear, Like I wanted to pick it, but I didn't know if like it was a good look for the night. Well, he was like, oh no, everyone's gonna love that. Like that's like literally everyone is gonna be so gagged by that shirt, like yes, please please wear that shirt, and so put it on. I'm feeling confident in myself. Literally the first person I talked to, just like barraids me for my shirt, and then like five seconds later another person asks me about my shirt and is like what is that? Like what are you wearing? And then literally five seconds later after that, another person that actually shared the same name as me comes up and is like, oh, your shirt and was like really shady, not exaggerating. Within like fifteen minutes of being at a party, three people had bullied me for my fucking shirt that I was wearing. And it was so bad that I like literally took it off and turned it inside out because I was like, this is I can't keep doing this. Not once in my goddamn life other than when I'm wearing this shirt. Do I get even compliment on the shirts I'm wearing, let alone just like bullied for it. So my buddy, uh, set me the fuck up.
Speaker 2: And really, yeah, there is something about wearing graphic T shirts and certain locations. Like we went to Perfect Circuit and I was accidentally wearing I was what shirt was I wearing? I was wearing a I was already wearing a music shirt that was like a fucking annoying cuddy, like a guy would come up to me and be like shure, like not a vibe. So I was And then I had my Afex twins zip up with me, and I literally before going in, I got so self conscious and I turned it inside out and zipped my shirt off because I was like the idea of somebody seeing me come in here and be like they're coming in here to play with thins in your Aphex twin shirt and your fucking York shirt.
Speaker 4: Like well, for context, the shirt that Drew was wearing. It said Blue Lives Matter and it had the blue eminem, which.
Speaker 1: Is bullshit, which is like I should be able to express myself, Like I just think.
Speaker 4: You should be like aware, like if people think that shirt's bad, like you should just know that, you.
Speaker 1: Know, hello, Kitty, says a gab.
Speaker 2: The thing is that design is so barred, like the Blue Lives Matter, they didn't even put some pep in their steps. That was like the laziest push I've ever seen conservatives do with their merch because like conservatives don't play about the merch, like they don't play, which is also like kind of goes back to proving the point that like a lot of conservative people just need like music or like movie hobbies because I feel like liberal people they wear like merch of fun things like.
Speaker 1: Whoa conservatives wear merch of like killers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, literally to like start the worst conversation and vibe ever, it's literally like a form of vibe terrorism. It's like, how do I genuinely because at most waking moments it's like you're not even gonna get into a conversation about that. Fuck as sure, You're literally just gonna make people uncomfortable, like you literally are just rocket in the farmer's market, and I'm gonna see you and be like, holy shit, like that is like a deep spam.
Speaker 1: And they all look the fucking same.
Speaker 6: It's like a white guy that looks hairless, and I literally hairless, like literally alakisha down like mil pale, like freckles on his shoulders, like fucking glasses that have the hook that goes around the back, like nasty nasty nests.
Speaker 2: We do need to talk about the fact that, like some people still smell like mildew. I was behind somebody yesterday at Disney and he rereeked of mildew, Like mildew is crazy. I know you smell it. Anybody who smells like mildew, I know you fucking smell it.
Speaker 1: Blindness is a thing, it's a real thing. And you smell like mildew.
Speaker 2: Wait actually, yes, really.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's like your whole thing.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck you, because I believed you, because my I can't lie. The my mumoo I wore to sleep last night was a bit mildewy. I can't lie, but I just was so cold and I didn't have any.
Speaker 1: I destroyed my favorite pair of jeans in the washing machine.
Speaker 2: I hate them.
Speaker 1: But I went and got a new pair. Oh wait, yeah, I went and got a new pair of jeans. Yesterday. I just went. I was like, fuck it, I'm just gonna go. I went to the gym before Kai's birthday.
Speaker 2: It's literally like the Memorial Day flags.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, guys, it was Kai's birthday.
Speaker 2: Hello, I know, happy birthday, Ki. I genuinely do I hate that I missed it, but like I did have the best night of my life.
Speaker 1: If you were wondering it was, honestly, your birthday was literally perfect. It was like the most ideal, not even just saying that, like it legitly was cute.
Speaker 4: And there's also so much anxiety as the person whose birthday it is. When you get like a group of people together and I'm like, I was afraid, but dude, it was so fun. We basically we got dinner, then we played fish Bowl, Drew got hate crimed, and then we went on ome Eagle with like eight people.
Speaker 1: That ogle was so fucking.
Speaker 4: And we had like I swear to god eight good interactions with people, which is probably seven more than I was expecting.
Speaker 1: It was sweet, like a couple of them. I was like, oh wait, this is like I could see how if I was like a lonely nineteen year old, how I would like love to be on this fucking app. I mean I literally was that kid, except I was being great.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I liked to go on the texting part and line say that I was old and then get groomed.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's kind of my own egal vibe. I was like, can I talk to an old person who sees me as an equal? Because everybody in my life treats me like an equal, but nobody wants to have sex with me because I'm twelve.
Speaker 1: The oh, the the the something I've been thinking about recently, Like I mean it's not this is not what I've been thinking about, but like it's it preface, it prefaces what I really have been thinking about. But like, okay, like this gap in the bathroom stall, like that's fucking crazy. Like if I can look out of the bathroom stall gap and like lock eyes with a person in the mirror of the sink, like that's really crazy. Like fix that, Like what like there's some perv that designed it to make it a thing. But what I didn't think about is the girls. Is the girls that wear fucking rompers but as but make it nasty in a fucking stall with a gap, Like what the I'm not.
Speaker 2: Kidding A gap in a stall has never crossed my mind. I don't give a fuck take a peek. I don't care like what we're literally to me, Like, to me, a bathroom is the least sexual place ever I actually get, Like I genuinely think about this, and it annoys me because I'm the kind of person that I don't like to fiddle with my belt buckle and my buttons after I've peed, because in my head, I'm just like, well, I've just peed. I want to wash my hand before I start playing with the thing I'm gonna touch all day, and like that's gonna be exposed to the world. So I will literally leave a stall with like my pants half down and like my underwear out and my belt unbuckled, and people will give me the craziest look. Bro, I don't want to fuck you, bitch. I'm in the fucking bathroom, Like this is the bathroom. I don't want to fuck you like, chill, Chill, Chill, Joe, Chill, You're not.
Speaker 1: Even bad people brushing their teeth in the airport bathroom like is really one of the most apt.
Speaker 4: The worst is an airport bathrooms. They have the gap on the bottom, and I always take my socks and shoes off to ship.
Speaker 2: When you get barefoot in the bathroom, do you put like towel?
Speaker 1: Are you just like he's grounding?
Speaker 4: No, yeah, I want to ground before I get into the plane, dude.
Speaker 1: The worst. The worst thing for me is the gaps underneath Like never mine.
Speaker 2: I'll hold my pants the whole time I have the bathroom. That is something I won't like in an airport bathroom or any bathroom or plane bathroom, I am so aware of my clothes touching anything, like it becomes like a game of not like bumping into anything.
Speaker 3: That's something I care about.
Speaker 2: But like I'll put my feet on anything. Yeah, I'll get like.
Speaker 4: Be I got the airport, I have to you have to well, I have to take my poop scissors out and use them.
Speaker 1: They take them at TSA Now I know it is so funny.
Speaker 4: So then you have to bring the plastic ones.
Speaker 1: Like the safety scissors. It like does not work the same guys, I got fasting all wrong. I thought it was when you ate quicker. I know my deepest, most honest, and ten and they are all pure. I haven't acted in malice once. EMDR therapy to forget things. Sorry, I'm just reading my notes.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: One of our friends was telling us that, like you can do emd R therapy to literally like forget things, and so like if I ever commit a crime, I'm just gonna go to EMDR therapy for like six months. And so when they light detected me, I passed with wine.
Speaker 4: Colors eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Crime.
Speaker 1: Do not use the vibrators from TIMU. It just blew up my cushions. Hold KOUCHI God, I'm so bad at reading. I'll literally never be able to read.
Speaker 2: Huh. I mean if you practice, I think you just can't read out loud.
Speaker 1: I can read, like when it's my son, I kind of think.
Speaker 2: You can't read or write or text because sometimes also like I'll text the miscommunications we have over text or actually mind blowing.
Speaker 1: I know it is weird as fuck.
Speaker 2: Should I go into my yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh? My media of the week is check on It by Beyonce, Sunny Side of Heaven, Fleetwood, Mac, Don't You Wait by Solange, Memory Lane Minnie Ripperton, and I'm Not in Love TENCC, Oh my God, love Sure I.
Speaker 1: Have like I haven't really don't forget it.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of music shirts, but usually it's bands that I like, not because I actually think that matters, but because I hate the idea that somebody could come up to me and ask me a question. But the ten SC shirt I have is for an album I really really really don't like. And I went to a record store and the guy was asking me about it, and I was like, no, yeah, this album, this album's good. I like this album and I lied my fucking ass off, but that album sucks. It's like Bloody Taurus.
Speaker 1: My media is Leffleurs by Minnie Ripperton. I Want You to Love Me by Fiona Apple and if any women want to have sex with me, let me know. I listened to Fiona Apple Everything Means Nothing to Me by Elliott Smith, and then I've been listening to Driving on nine so much recently. But there's like a reason, There's like a gay reason. And then I watched the entire first season of a show, not at night, not over through the night, in the middle of the fucking pit, show called bet. It's on Netflix. Terrible like literally, but I literally I haven't been enthralled by like a lead characters like acting like in so long in that way like she ate so bad And it's like an adaptation of a manga into like a live action and like it was the best live action anime monga I've seen, I think ever. But the show was, like the first three episodes are so captivating and you just get like sucked in immediately, and then after that it falls off tremendously, but you do want to find out what happens next, So I do suggest you go watch it. Don't expect to watch like the greatest show ever, but it was. It was fun, It was really cool.
Speaker 2: I watched Ultimatum, the lesbian edition, and that is the craziest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: That's going to be me today.
Speaker 4: Oh guys, Tesla's sales have gone down by fifty percent.
Speaker 1: Thank god, let's go.
Speaker 2: A Thank god I had the negative Tesla stocks. It's when you bet on the opposite side. I'm not kidding. We should do that, Like that should be against it's too late.
Speaker 3: No for everything though, for everything you bet against everything, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'll put against every Well, thank you guys so much for watching. I'm gonna go explode, poop out of my belt.
Speaker 1: Yes,